时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth… | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire… | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air… | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water… | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Zaheer infiltrated Zaofu | 扎西尔一行潜入了皂阜城 |
[00:28] | and attempted to kidnap the Avatar. | 并试图绑架降世神通 |
[00:30] | After a harrowing battle, Korra was saved | 苦战后科拉终于得救 |
[00:32] | but she soon discovered a shocking truth. | 但她马上就发现了令人震惊的真相 |
[00:35] | Aiwei, Su’s trusted advisor, has been working with Zaheer. | 夙音所信任的顾问艾威与扎西尔是同伙 |
[00:38] | This truth seer turned traitor managed to escape | 这一发现使得叛徒设法逃走 |
[00:40] | but Su tasks team Avatar with tracking him down. | 但夙音交待了神通小队去追捕他 |
[00:43] | Now the hunted to becomes the hunter as Korra searches for answers. | 在科拉寻找真相的同时,猎物也变成了猎人 |
[01:01] | Aiwei’s definitely been through here. | 艾威肯定来过这里 |
[01:03] | Nice tracking, girl. | 干得漂亮,姑娘 |
[01:05] | Let’s ask around. Maybe someone’s seen him. | 我们四处问问,也许有人见过他 |
[01:13] | Ooh, look, they have a mover poster of me. | 看呐,这还有我的电影海报 |
[01:16] | Must be big Nuktuk fans. | 肯定是纳塔克的铁杆粉丝 |
[01:18] | Yeah. I should go over and say hello. | 我应该过去打个招呼 |
[01:20] | No, those are wanted posters | 停,这些可是通缉画像 |
[01:23] | and there’s one for each of us. | 而且我们每个人都有一张 |
[01:25] | “Wanted by her majesty,the Earth queen” | 奉土国女王谕旨 |
[01:28] | “for crimes against the kingdom.” | 缉拿下列人犯 |
[01:30] | I’m guessing this is because we took her airbenders. | 估计是因为我们劫走了她的气宗们吧 |
[01:33] | They weren’t hers to keep. | 他们才不属于她呢 |
[01:35] | I swear, if I ever see her pinchy little queen face again | 我发誓再让我看到她那张苦逼女王脸的话 |
[01:38] | I am gonna… | 我就要…… |
[01:39] | Uh, guys. | 呃,大家 |
[01:44] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[01:56] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[01:57] | I’ve been waiting to leave for half an hour. | 我等出发已经等了半小时 |
[01:59] | And good morning to you too, lin. | 你也早上好啊,琳 |
[02:01] | Now, don’t get mad. Korra’s fine. | 先别生气,科拉没事 |
[02:02] | I’m just waiting to hear if she tracked down Aiwei yet. | 我还在等着她把艾威抓回来呢 |
[02:05] | What? You let Korra go? | 什么,你让科拉走了? |
[02:07] | I thought we were on the same page about this | 我本以为我们这次想法是一样的 |
[02:09] | and then you go stab me in the back? | 你却在背后捅我刀子? |
[02:11] | Oh, don’t be so overdramatic. | 别搞得这么夸张嘛 |
[02:13] | You can’t control the Avatar’s every move. | 你不可能掌控神通的每个动向 |
[02:15] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[02:31] | Naga found something. | 娜咖找到了什么 |
[02:41] | Oh, sorry. I forgot to bring treats. | 噢,抱歉,我忘记要带吃的了 |
[02:45] | But good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[02:51] | This must be Aiwei’s jeep. | 这肯定是艾威的吉普 |
[02:52] | He can’t be far. | 他一定走不远 |
[02:55] | Bolin and I will investigate the Misty Palms Oasis | 波林和我去调查下雾榈绿洲 |
[02:58] | and see if he’s holed up there. | 看他是否躲在那边 |
[02:59] | Yes, I love it when you talk like a cop. | 是啊,你用警察的口气说话时真带感 |
[03:01] | I’m coming too. | 我也去 |
[03:02] | No. | 不 |
[03:03] | You and Asami wait here in case he comes back. | 你和麻美在这里等,看他是否会回来 |
[03:05] | Besides, we don’t want to call too much attention to ourselves. | 而且我们也不想吸引太多注意 |
[03:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | Ooh. Mako, Mako, Mako, we should wear disguises and pretend we’re going undercover. | 信,信,我们应该穿点伪装假装在从事秘密任务 |
[03:13] | That way, no one will recognize us. | 这样一来就没人能认出我们了 |
[03:16] | Police work is so exciting. | 当警察真有趣 |
[03:26] | All right, now we need our undercover identities. | 好了,现在我们该编造秘密身份了 |
[03:28] | I’m an exunited forces operative named “Tingting”. | 我是一名叫做丁丁的前联合部队探员 |
[03:32] | War was the only woman I ever loved | 曾经我只热爱战争 |
[03:34] | until Ivy came along and showed me what real love is. | 直到爱薇出现并告诉了我什么才是真爱 |
[03:37] | Tragically, she was taken from me by my archenemy Dr. Razor, and he… | 悲剧的是她被我的宿敌剃刀博士带走了并且…… |
[03:41] | Enough. Let’s just find Aiwei. | 够了,我们只管找艾威就是 |
[03:44] | But I haven’t even told you your backstory. | 我都还没说你的人物背景呢 |
[03:46] | I’m a cop. I don’t have a backstory. | 我就是个警察,背景故事什么的不要 |
[03:49] | Ooh, you’re good at this. | 噢,你很擅长这个耶 |
[03:53] | 雾榈绿洲(misty palms oasis)是死亡沙漠边上的小镇,有一个天然冰川可谓奇观 《最后的气宗》第二册土强篇第10集描述 | |
[04:11] | Shoo. Human customers only. | 快走,只准人类进入 |
[04:14] | Let’s see if this guy knows anything. | 去看看这家伙知道些什么 |
[04:17] | Excuse me, Sir. | 先生打扰了 |
[04:19] | We’re looking for a man about 60 | 我们在找一个六十岁左右的人 |
[04:21] | balding, wearing glasses and a long green robe. | 光头,戴眼镜,穿着绿色长袍 |
[04:24] | And he’s got this weird piercing that goes from his nose to his ear. | 还有从鼻子到耳朵的诡异穿孔 |
[04:28] | Freaks me out. | 吓死人了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯,好吧 |
[04:30] | Sounds like a guy who came in last night. | 听起来像是昨晚来过的那家伙 |
[04:32] | I told him I had the best drinks in the Earth kingdom, and he called me a liar. | 我跟他说我这有土强国最好的饮料,他却说我是个骗子 |
[04:36] | That’s him. Any idea where he is now? | 就是他,知道他现在在哪吗? |
[04:38] | No, afraid not. But he was right. | 不,恐怕不知道,但他是对的 |
[04:42] | My drinks are terrible. | 我的饮料糟糕透了 |
[04:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:52] | I’m just frustrated. | 我只是有点沮丧 |
[04:54] | What does Zaheer want with me? | 扎西尔为什么要抓我? |
[04:55] | What’s his plan? | 他有什么计划? |
[04:58] | I don’t know, but I think I found a clue. | 我不清楚,但我好像找到了一条线索 |
[05:05] | “Xai Bau’s grove, sundown.” | 日落时分,霞宝园 |
[05:07] | This must be where and when Aiwei’s going to meet Zaheer. | 这肯定是艾威去见扎西尔的时间和地点 |
[05:14] | All right, Xai Bau’s grove | 好吧,霞宝园 |
[05:18] | where are you? | 在哪呢 |
[05:22] | Go away. I’m trying to find something. | 走开,我正在找地方 |
[05:30] | Well, aren’t you a cute little… | 你真是个可爱的小…… |
[05:32] | Ow! Hey! | 噢,嘿! |
[05:42] | No luck here. | 这边没有 |
[05:43] | I think there might be a couple bounty hunters over there who recognize me. | 我觉得那边好像有一对赏金猎人认出我了 |
[05:47] | We’ve been made. Let’s lose ’em. | 被盯上了,快甩掉他们 |
[06:02] | Okay, I think we’re clear. | 好了,我估计甩掉了 |
[06:04] | We should head back to Korra before someone else recognizes us. | 在其他人认出我们之前,我们应该回科拉那里去 |
[06:09] | We could | 可以啊 |
[06:09] | or we could follow Aiwei instead. | 或者我们也可以跟踪艾威 |
[06:12] | Look. | 看 |
[06:17] | All right, play it cool. Follow me lead. | 好吧,要镇静些,跟我来 |
[06:20] | Tingting always finds his man. | 丁丁的总能追到人 |
[06:36] | Keep an eye on him. I’ll go get Korra. | 你看着他,我去找科拉 |
[06:40] | We found Aiwei hiding in an inn. | 我们发现艾威躲进一个客栈里 |
[06:43] | That’s great. We found something too. | 很好,我们也找到了什么 |
[06:46] | It looks like he’s going to meet Zaheer at sundown | 看起来他要在日落时分 |
[06:48] | at place called Xai Bau’s grove | 到霞宝园去见扎西尔 |
[06:50] | but I can’t find it anywhere on the map. | 不过我们在地图上找不到 |
[06:53] | Let’s go bust Aiwei’s door down and finally get some answers. | 我们直接踹开他房间门去找答案 |
[06:56] | No, once Aiwei knows we’re on to him | 不,一旦艾威知道我们在跟踪他 |
[06:58] | we lose our advantage. | 我们就失去先机 |
[07:00] | I say we stake out his room | 我说我们直接监视他的房间 |
[07:01] | and when he leaves for this meeting,we follow him. | 当他离开房间去会面地点时再跟踪他 |
[07:04] | And he’ll lead us straight to Zaheer. | 这样他就带着我们去找扎西尔 |
[07:21] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[07:22] | We’d like a room on the ground floor across from 102, please. | 我们想要一间底楼的房间,正对102号,好吗? |
[07:25] | Forget it. | 不行 |
[07:26] | Last time a bunch of teenagers came in here, they trashed the whole room. | 上次一帮小兔崽子到我这里的时候,把那间房全拆了 |
[07:30] | We found you. | 我们找到你了 |
[07:35] | Hey, no bending in here. Take it outside. | 喂,这里不准使用御术,去外面用 |
[07:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We’re not here to fight you. | 等下等下,我们不是来打架的 |
[07:41] | We’re here to meet Nuktuk. | 我们是来见纳塔克的 |
[07:46] | We’re your biggest fans. | 我们是你最忠实的粉丝 |
[07:49] | Could you make it out to Lily and Macao? | 能写“献给莉莉和马�馈甭穑� |
[07:53] | Uh, I’d be happy to. | 呃,行啊 |
[07:55] | Always love meeting my fans. | 我一直很喜欢与我的粉丝见面 |
[08:04] | I made this Nuktuk doll for you. | 我为你做了这个纳塔克娃娃 |
[08:09] | Aw, it’s… Cute. | 它真可爱 |
[08:13] | Why didn’t you tell me your friend was a mover star? | 为什么不告诉我你们的朋友是位影星? |
[08:17] | I’d be happy to rent you any room in the inn. | 你们要租哪间都可以 |
[08:20] | We’ll just take the one across from 102. | 我们就要正对102的房间 |
[08:22] | But that room is too small for the four of you. | 但对你们四个来说那间太小了 |
[08:25] | Trust me. It’ll be perfect. | 相信我,它会很完美 |
[08:28] | I’d just like to state for the record that this room is not perfect. | 准确的来说,这间房根本不完美 |
[08:33] | Naga! | 娜咖 |
[08:40] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[08:48] | I thought stakeouts were supposed to be exciting. | 我以为监视活动会激动人心 |
[08:51] | This isn’t at all. | 这一点也不好玩 |
[08:55] | Ooh, I wonder if there’s any snacks in here. | 这里面是不是会有点心呢 |
[09:02] | Hey, look! | 快看! |
[09:03] | A Pai Sho board. Mako, you want to play? | 牌手棋盘,信,你要玩吗? |
[09:05] | Kind of busy here, bro. | 有点忙,老弟 |
[09:07] | I’ll play. | 我来玩 |
[09:08] | Oh, well… | 这个嘛…… |
[09:10] | No offense, but I learned street Pai Sho from Shady Shin | 无意冒犯,但我曾和滑头老沈学了街头牌手 |
[09:13] | and I am pretty good | 所以我玩得不错 |
[09:15] | so wouldn’t really be a fair game. | 所以不会是一场公平的比赛 |
[09:17] | So? | 所以吗? |
[09:17] | I learned to play from my dad, the diabolical genius. | 我从我爸那个残忍的天才那里学的 |
[09:20] | I’ll destroy you. | 我会打垮你 |
[09:22] | Well, looks like we have ourselves a Pai shodown. | 那么,看起来我们要来场牌手对决 |
[09:32] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[09:47] | I don’t want to rush you,but let’s speed things up a bit. | 我不想催你,但我们可以稍微快一点 |
[09:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:51] | This game is all about slow, methodical strategy. | 这个游戏就是要慢,有条理的策略 |
[09:54] | No, it’s not; This is a fastpaced | 才不是,是快节奏的 |
[09:55] | edge of your seat game of chance. Don’t think. Just go. | 让人坐立不安的机会游戏,不用想,走就是了 |
[09:59] | I don’t know what Shady Shin taught you | 我不知道滑头老沈教了你什么 |
[10:01] | but it wasn’t the real Pai Sho. | 但那不是真正的牌手 |
[10:03] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[10:04] | I think our friend Mr. Rule book might disagree with you. | 我觉得我们的朋友规则书先生,可能不同意你的说法 |
[10:07] | “The origins of Pai Sho date back over 10,000 years.” | 牌手棋的起源于一万年前 |
[10:12] | “It is a game of both strategy and chance.” | 它是结合策略和机会的游戏 |
[10:16] | Wait, how could it be both? | 等等,怎么会都是? |
[10:18] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[10:19] | “There have been countless variations of Pai Sho through the centuries” | 牌手几世纪以来经历了无数的变化 |
[10:23] | “and each culture has its own rules and variations on the game.” | 不同的文化,在游戏中就有独特的规则和变化 |
[10:27] | That’s no help at all. | 那根本没有用 |
[10:29] | Korra, as the Avatar | 科拉,作为神通 |
[10:30] | you need to standardize these Pai Sho rules. | 你要让这些牌手棋规则更标准 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:33] | I’ll put that on my “to do” list | 我会把它放在要做的事情列表里 |
[10:34] | right after “bringing back the air nation” and “taking down the group that tried to kidnap me.” | 就在“带回气和族、打倒要绑架我的组织”的后面 |
[10:38] | That’s cool. Whenever you get to it. | 很好啊,随你什么时候 |
[10:40] | Assuming we do find Zaheer, what then? | 如果我们找到扎西尔,要怎么做? |
[10:42] | Then I make him talk. | 我要让他坦白 |
[10:44] | He was locked away for 13 years, Korra | 他都关了13年,科拉 |
[10:47] | and never broke. | 都一直没有说出什么 |
[10:48] | I don’t think a little bending is going to intimidate this guy. | 我觉得一点御术并不足以威吓他 |
[10:51] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗? |
[10:53] | Yeah, we spy on them. | 有啊,我们秘密监视他们 |
[10:55] | If Aiwei and Zaheer don’t know they’re being watched | 如果艾威和扎西尔不知道他们在被监视 |
[10:57] | they’ll talk freely. | 他们就会自由地说话 |
[10:58] | Then we’ll know who they are and what they want. | 这样我们就能知道,他们是谁以及他们要什么 |
[11:00] | That’s just like Pai Sho. | 那就像牌手 |
[11:02] | “In order to defeat your opponent” | 为了打败你的对手 |
[11:04] | “you first have to know your opponent.” | 你要先了解你的对手 |
[11:06] | Then I guess I know you pretty well. | 我想我很了解你的 |
[11:09] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么? |
[11:12] | All right, all right. You know what? That was just a fluke. | 好吧,好吧,你只是侥幸获胜 |
[11:13] | Best two out of three. | 三局两胜 |
[11:17] | Oh, come on! | 我去,不是吧 |
[11:19] | Best four out of seven. | 七局四胜 |
[11:23] | 8 out of 15. | 15局8胜 |
[11:28] | 17 out of 33? | 33局17胜? |
[11:47] | Looks like you’re on the ropes this time. | 看起来这次变成你很险了 |
[11:49] | I can’t believe it. You might actually win this one. | 我不敢相信,你也许真能赢 |
[11:55] | No, Pabu! | 不,帕布! |
[11:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:07] | It’s almost sundown. Why hasn’t Aiwei left yet? | 马上就要日落了,为什么艾威还没离开? |
[12:11] | Maybe he slipped out when you weren’t looking. | 也许他趁你们没注意的时候溜走了 |
[12:13] | No, I just saw him peeking out the window 15 minutes ago. | 不会,我15分钟前还看到他在朝窗户外偷看 |
[12:16] | It’s in my logbook. | 都在我的记录本里呢 |
[12:19] | I’m going over there. | 我要过去了 |
[12:20] | Korra, wait. | 科拉,等等 |
[12:21] | You’re gonna blow our element of surprise. | 你会让我们给他的惊喜泡汤的 |
[12:29] | It’s over, Aiwei. Where’s.. | 都结束了,艾威,他们在哪儿…… |
[12:32] | What? | 什么? |
[12:38] | That’s a weird way to nap. | 这打盹的姿势真诡异 |
[12:40] | He’s not sleeping. | 他不是在睡觉 |
[12:41] | He’s meditating. | 他在冥想 |
[12:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:44] | Asami, those spirits were trying to tell us something earlier. | 麻美,那些神灵早些时候想告诉我们些什么 |
[12:47] | Xai Bau’s grove isn’t on the map | 霞宝园不在地图上 |
[12:49] | because it’s not in the physical world. | 是因为它根本就不在人界那里 |
[12:52] | It’s in the spirit world. | 而是在灵界 |
[12:54] | I’m going in after him. | 我要追上他 |
[12:56] | We’ll watch him in case he wakes up. | 我们会看好他,以防他突然醒过来 |
[12:59] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:25] | What happened back in Zaofu? | 皂阜城究竟发生了什么? |
[13:28] | You told me we wouldn’t have any problems getting the Avatar. | 你告诉过我抓到神通是不会有问题的 |
[13:31] | Because of you, we’ve all been compromised. | 都是因为你,我们都被连累了 |
[13:34] | No, any evidence was destroyed when my library burned. | 不会,所有的证据都和我的图书馆一起被烧毁了 |
[13:38] | Where is your physical body now? | 你的身体现在在哪里? |
[13:40] | At the Misty Palms inn. | 在雾榈客栈里 |
[13:42] | But there is no need to worry. I was not followed. | 不过没必要担心,我没被跟踪 |
[13:45] | You left a loose end. | 你留下了一个烂摊子 |
[13:46] | I assure you no one knows anything about us. | 我保证没人会知道我们 |
[13:50] | No, you are the loose end. | 不,你就是那个烂摊子 |
[13:54] | Zaheer! | 扎西��! |
[14:10] | It seems Aiwei was mistaken. | 看上去艾威错了 |
[14:12] | He was followed. | 他确实被跟踪了 |
[14:14] | That’s right. We knew he’d lead us straight to you. | 没错,我们知道他会把我们带到你的面前 |
[14:17] | So what did you do with him? | 你刚刚对他做了什么? |
[14:19] | He’ll be spending eternity in the fog of lost souls | 他将会在迷魂雾里困到永远 |
[14:23] | which just leaves the two of us. | 这样就只剩我们两个人了 |
[14:31] | Don’t move, Zaheer. | 别动,扎西�� |
[14:33] | You’re gonna give me some answers. | 你要给我一些说法 |
[14:35] | There’s no need for aggression. | 在这里没必要用武力 |
[14:36] | Neither of us has our bending | 我们俩谁都没有自己的御术 |
[14:38] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 而且我哪儿也不会去 |
[14:39] | I’ll answer whatever questions you have. | 我会回答你的所有问题 |
[14:42] | You deserve that much. | 这是你应得的 |
[14:45] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[14:48] | First off, who are you people, and why do you keep trying to take me? | 首先,你们究竟是谁,为什么一直想要绑架我? |
[14:52] | We are part of a secret society dedicated to restoring freedom to the world. | 我们都属于一个立志将自由带回世间的秘密教会 |
[14:57] | We are the Red Lotus. | 我们是红莲教 |
[14:59] | Red Lotus? | 红莲教? |
[15:01] | Are you related to the White Lotus? | 你们和白莲教有关系吗? |
[15:03] | We are what the White Lotus was meant to be | 我们是白莲教本该成为的样子 |
[15:06] | but after the hundred year war | 但百年战争之后 |
[15:07] | the White Lotus lost its true purpose. | 白莲教忘记了它本来的初衷 |
[15:10] | Its members came out of hiding and openly served the Avatar. | 他们的成员结束了隐居的生活,公开为降世神通服务 |
[15:14] | They became nothing but glorified bodyguards | 他们变成了听上去很荣耀的保镖 |
[15:17] | who served corrupt nations | 服务于腐败的国家 |
[15:19] | so a great man named Xai Bau broke from the White Lotus | 所以一个名叫霞宝的伟人和白莲教决裂 |
[15:23] | and began his own society. | 开创了他自己新的教会 |
[15:26] | That’s a great story | 不错的故事 |
[15:27] | but it doesn’t explain why you tried to take me when I was a kid. | 不过这并不能解释为什么你们想在我小时候抓我 |
[15:30] | That was Unalaq’s idea. | 那是吴纳克的主意 |
[15:33] | What? | 什么? |
[15:35] | My Uncle was part of the Red Lotus? | 我叔叔也是红莲教的一员? |
[15:42] | Avatar Korra. | 神通科拉 |
[15:45] | Misty Palms inn. | 雾榈客栈 |
[15:48] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[15:50] | You two go. | 你们两个去 |
[15:51] | I’ll stay here and make sure Zaheer’s body is safe. | 我在这确保扎西��的身体安全 |
[15:56] | I met your Uncle when I was a teenager | 在我是个少年的时候,我见过你的叔叔 |
[15:58] | after we had both joined the Red Lotus. | 就在我们都加入红莲教之后 |
[16:00] | We learned about Raava and Vaatu | 我们知道了拉瓦和瓦图 |
[16:02] | and how Avatar Wan foolishly severed them | 还有神通万愚蠢地分开他们 |
[16:05] | disrupting the balance of the world forever. | 永远打破了这个世界的平衡 |
[16:08] | Avatar Wan wasn’t foolish. | 神通万并不愚蠢 |
[16:10] | He was trying to restore balance. | 他是想恢复平衡 |
[16:12] | He closed the portals, severing humans from spirits. | 他关闭了通道,把人界和灵界分开 |
[16:15] | Even you realize the error in his ways. | 就连你都能意识到他的错误 |
[16:17] | So all along, you and my Uncle planned to use me | 所以这么多年来,你和我的叔叔都计划利用我 |
[16:21] | to open the portals and release Vaatu? | 来打开通道,释放瓦图? |
[16:23] | That’s why you tried to take me when I was a kid? | 这就是你在我还是个孩子的时候就想得到我的原因? |
[16:25] | Yes | 是的 |
[16:26] | and with members of the red lotus as your elemental masters | 而且有红莲教的教众当你的御术老师 |
[16:29] | we could’ve taught you so much. | 我们能教你更多 |
[16:31] | Sounds like you wanted to brainwash me so I’d do whatever you wanted. | 听上去你们想对我洗脑,好让我做你们想做的事 |
[16:35] | No, Korra. | 不,科拉 |
[16:36] | All I wanted was to show the Avatar a better path for the world. | 我想做的只是告诉神通一条对世界更好的道路 |
[16:50] | Uh, I don’t know how | 呃,我不知道怎么搞的 |
[16:52] | but water arm lady and lava guy found us. | 但是水臂女和熔岩男找到我们了 |
[16:54] | How? | 怎么搞的? |
[16:55] | I just said I don’t know how. | 我刚说了我不知道怎么搞的 |
[16:57] | Korra, come on, wake up. | 科拉,快点,醒过来 |
[17:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[17:02] | Get Korra out of here. | 把科拉带走 |
[17:06] | Bolin and I will hold them off. | 波林和我会拖住他们 |
[17:15] | The Avatar. | 降世神通 |
[17:34] | If my Uncle came up with a plan to abduct me when was a kid | 如果我的叔叔想出了绑架我的计划 |
[17:37] | why wasn’t he caught? | 他为什么没来抓我? |
[17:38] | He wasn’t with us that night | 那天晚上他没跟我们 |
[17:40] | and he covered up his involvement afterwards. | 后来他也掩盖了他的参与证据 |
[17:43] | So he betrayed you just like he betrayed me. | 就像背叛我一样,他也背叛了你们 |
[17:46] | Yes | 没错 |
[17:48] | he allowed me and my friends to remain imprisoned while he pursued his own selfish goals. | 他为了达成自私的目的让我和我的朋友们锒铛入狱 |
[17:53] | Unalaq becoming a dark Avatar was never part of our mission. | 吴纳克变成逆神通,并不是我们原来的计划 |
[17:57] | And what is your mission exactly? | 那你们到底计划着什么? |
[17:59] | I want what you want | 我们共同想要的 |
[18:01] | to restore balance to this world. | 给这个世界恢复平衡 |
[18:03] | I don’t think our ideas of balance are the same. | 恐怕我们俩口中的平衡不是一个概念 |
[18:06] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[18:08] | You kept the spirit portals open | 你确实打开了灵界通道 |
[18:10] | but why stop there? | 但为何止步于此? |
[18:12] | Bringing the spirits back should only be the beginning. | 神灵的回归只是平衡的开始 |
[18:15] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[18:16] | The idea of having nations and governments | 国家和政府的存在 |
[18:18] | is as foolish as keeping the human and spirit realms separate. | 犹如隔绝人界和灵界一样愚蠢 |
[18:22] | You’ve had to deal with a moronic president and a tyrannical queen. | 你不得不对付昏庸的总统和暴政的女王 |
[18:26] | Don’t you think | 难道你就不觉得 |
[18:29] | the world would be better off if leaders like them were eliminated? | 除掉所有那种领袖,世界会更美好? |
[18:32] | No. | 没有 |
[18:33] | I mean, I don’t really agree with what they’ve done | 我是说,就算我不同意他们的所作所为 |
[18:36] | but taking out world leaders isn’t the answer. | 消灭那些领袖并不能解决问题 |
[18:39] | It wasn’t too long ago that the airbenders were nearly all wiped out | 不久以前,整个气和族差点灭族 |
[18:42] | thanks to the Fire Lord’s desire for world dominance. | 只是因为火烈王妄想统治世界 |
[18:45] | when oppressive governments are torn down. | 除掉压迫的政府 |
[18:48] | True freedom can only be achieved | 才会得到真正的自由 |
[18:50] | But that won’t bring balance. | 但那样并不能带来平衡 |
[18:52] | It will throw the world into chaos. | 世界将陷入无序混乱 |
[18:55] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[18:56] | The natural order is disorder. | 无序就是自然规律 |
[19:00] | Do you know who once said | 有没有听过那句名言 |
[19:02] | “new growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old”? | 旧之不灭,新物不长 |
[19:06] | No. | 没有 |
[19:08] | The wise guru Laghima, an airbender. | 是睿智的古鲁气宗――拉西玛写的 |
[19:28] | I can’t beat this guy. | 我打不赢他 |
[19:29] | It’s like I’m giving him ammo. | 感觉我一直在帮他补充弹药呢 |
[19:31] | Want to trade? | 什么交易啊 |
[20:16] | Go get the Avatar. | 你去抓神通 |
[20:18] | I have these two under control. | 我来处理他们俩 |
[20:44] | You know, being locked away for so many years | 要知道,我被关了那么多年 |
[20:47] | I was beginning to lose hope | 我开始失去希望 |
[20:51] | but when I awoke with airbending | 但当有一天我有了御气术 |
[20:52] | I knew I would be the one to destroy the old world | 我知道我注定要消灭旧的秩序 |
[20:56] | and plant seeds for a new world to flourish. | 在新世界播撒种子待其繁荣 |
[20:59] | Zaheer, please, as an airbender | 扎西尔,想清楚,作为气宗 |
[21:02] | you could help make a positive difference in the world instead of destroying it. | 你可以给世界带来美好改变而不是毁灭它 |
[21:06] | You’re a very smart young woman, Korra | 科拉,你真是冰雪聪明 |
[21:08] | but you must realize that once change begins | 不过你必须意识到,改易一旦开始 |
[21:11] | it cannot be stopped, even by the Avatar. | 就算是神通,也无法阻止其脚步 |
[21:14] | Enough with your philosophical mumbo jumbo. | 哲学的繁文缛节到此为止吧 |
[21:16] | I want to know one thing | 我只想知道一件事 |
[21:17] | If you do capture me, what are you gonna do with me? | 如果你真抓住我,你要对我做什么? |
[21:20] | You’ll have that answer soon enough. | 很快你就知道了 |
[21:22] | The Red Lotus should have you by now. | 红莲教现在应该抓住你了 |
[21:24] | See you in the physical world. | 人界再见 |
[21:27] | Zaheer! | 扎西尔 |
[21:38] | Zaheer, you tricked me. | 扎西尔,你算计我 |
[21:41] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[21:42] | Asami, are you okay? | 麻美,你还好吗? |
[21:45] | Where’s the rest of the Red Lotus? | 其他的红莲教众呢? |
[21:47] | What’s the Red Lotus? | 红莲教是什么? |
[21:48] | And Zaheer didn’t capture us. The Earth queen’s forces did. | 扎西尔没抓住我们,是土强女王的军队 |
[21:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[21:53] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:54] | Some camp by the desert. | 可能是沙漠里的帐篷 |
[21:56] | They’re taking us back to Ba Sing Se. | 他们要把我们带回永固城 |
[22:02] | The Earth queen’s army snatched up the Avatar before I could. | 土强女王的军队在我之前抢走了神通 |
[22:06] | But we figured you could find a use for these two. | 不过我们想,可能这两个也有点用 |
[22:11] | Load them in the truck. | 把他们装进卡车里 |
[22:12] | We’re taking a trip to Ba Sing Se. | 我们要去永固城 |