时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | the Red Lotus is the world’s newest threat. | 红莲教已成为世界的新威胁 |
[00:29] | After confronting Zaheer | 在与扎西尔对质后 |
[00:30] | Korra learned he is part of a secret society | 科拉得知此他是此秘密组织的一员 |
[00:33] | whose mission is to take out all the nation’s leaders and destroy world order. | 目的是除掉所有的国家首领并摧毁世界秩序 |
[00:37] | But before Korra could warn anyone | 而科拉还没来得及警告其他人时 |
[00:38] | she and Asami were apprehended by the Earth queen’s forces. | 她和麻美就已被土后庭女王的部队逮捕 |
[00:41] | And the Red Lotus nabbed Mako and Bolin. | 而红莲教则抓了信和波林 |
[00:44] | Now both parties are headed toward Ba Sing Se. | 现在双方都在前往永固城的路上 |
[00:56] | you have to let me out. | 你必须放了我 |
[00:58] | The Earth queen is in danger from a group of terrorists calling themselves the Red Lotus. | 女王的安全正受到一群自称为红莲教的恐怖分子的威胁 |
[01:02] | I talked to one of them in the spirit world yesterday. | 我昨天和他们中的一位在灵界交谈过 |
[01:05] | He’s insane. | 他是个疯子…… |
[01:06] | Screaming about terrorists in the spirit world? | 嚷嚷着什么恐怖分子和灵界 |
[01:09] | You’re the one who sounds insane. | 好像你才是疯了 |
[01:24] | Do I have to be chained to the floor the whole way? | 一定得把我全程都锁地板上么 |
[01:27] | It’s going to be so uncomfortable. | 肯定很难受 |
[01:30] | Sorry, ma’am. I’m under orders. | 对不起,女士,我只是奉命行事 |
[01:32] | Can’t you just chain me to that railing? | 不能就锁在那个扶手上么 |
[01:34] | I mean, where am I gonna go? | 我还能逃哪去 |
[01:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[01:38] | Well, as long as you’re chained up, I guess it doesn’t make a difference. | 只要把你锁住了我估计是没什么区别 |
[01:46] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢啦 |
[01:48] | Can I have some water? | 我能喝水么 |
[01:49] | No water. | 禁止喝水 |
[01:50] | We’re also not gonna bring you any rocks or fire | 我们也不会给你带石头啊火啊 |
[01:52] | so don’t ask. | 所以别再问了 |
[01:54] | I guess there’s air, but there’s nothing we can do about that. | 虽然还有空气,我们对此也没办法 |
[01:58] | We’re not opening your compartment until we reach Ba Sing Se. | 到永固城之前我们都不会再打开这隔间的门 |
[02:03] | I hoped Mako and Bolin would have shown up to save us by now. | 真希望信和波林能突然出现救我们出去 |
[02:06] | I wonder if they’re okay. | 不知道他们现在情况怎样 |
[02:11] | If you think holding us hostage will give you some leverage to use against the Avatar | 如果你觉得抓我们做人质能有助于你们对付神通 |
[02:15] | you’re gonna be very disappointed. | 你们肯定会很失望 |
[02:17] | Can’t we just enjoy our time together in silence? | 我们就不能好好享受在一起的时间并且安安静静的吗 |
[02:20] | And why did you need Korra alive back in Zaofu? | 还有为何你们在皂阜城要活捉科拉? |
[02:23] | You had her paralyzed. | 你们已经把她麻醉了 |
[02:24] | Why didn’t you just take her out when you had the chance? | 为何却没直接除掉她? |
[02:26] | Look, all you need to know | 听着,你只需要知道 |
[02:28] | is that the world is about to change, for the better. | 世界将要往好的方向改变 |
[02:31] | So you guys were, like | 听说你们,嗯 |
[02:32] | locked up for 15 years, huh? | 被关了十五年 |
[02:34] | That must have been, like, crazy boring. | 肯定无聊爆了吧 |
[02:36] | Actually, it was only 13 years | 其实是十三年 |
[02:38] | but it felt like 30. | 但感觉像三十年似的 |
[02:39] | I mean, what did you do with all that time? | 那么漫长你们都干什么了 |
[02:42] | Did you sing songs, work on crafts? | 唱唱歌 ?做做手工? |
[02:44] | Not a lot of craft supplies in a volcanic prison cell. | 火山监狱里可没有手工材料供应 |
[02:47] | And I must have renamed the constellations about a thousand times. | 我把星座都重命名了快一千遍了 |
[02:51] | When it rained, that was a big event. | 下雨可是大事 |
[02:53] | Oh, I would’ve killed for some rain. | 我想雨水都想疯了 |
[02:55] | Mostly I just made up stories about the guards. | 大多数时间我就是编一编守卫的故事 |
[02:57] | Who was having trouble with his girlfriend? | 谁和女朋友闹矛盾了 |
[02:59] | Which one secretly wished he’d become a pastry chef? | 谁偷偷地想成为糕点师傅 |
[03:02] | Ooh, okay, that sounds like fun. Let me try that on you guys. | 哦听起来很有趣,我也来猜猜你们 |
[03:05] | You were raised by an older sister. | 你是被你姐抚养大的 |
[03:07] | Your mustache grew in when you were ten. | 而你十岁就开始长胡子 |
[03:10] | And I’m sensing… just sensing… | 而且我能感觉到,只是感觉啊 |
[03:11] | An unspoken attraction between you two. | 你们俩间有某种不言而喻的吸引 |
[03:15] | Two out of three. Not bad. | 三个中了俩,不赖啊 |
[03:18] | Bolin, will you stop making friends with the bad guys? | 波林,别再和坏人交朋友了行么 |
[03:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:23] | Ghazan, gag those two. We’re almost there. | 雅山,把他俩的嘴塞了,我们快到了 |
[03:34] | We have to find a way out of this prison before we get to the Earth queen. | 我们必须得想办法在被送到土强女王之前逃出这监狱 |
[03:38] | Don’t worry. I have a plan. | 别担心,我有计划 |
[03:39] | These airships that Cabbage Corp sold to the Earth kingdom | 这些卷心菜公司卖给土强国的飞艇 |
[03:42] | are way cheaper than the ones Future Industries built. | 比未来实业的要廉价得多 |
[03:54] | Now, that’s just shoddy workmanship. | 这工艺也太劣质了 |
[03:58] | There’s no way I can get these locks off. | 我解不开这些锁 |
[04:01] | I need the keys. | 我需要钥匙 |
[04:08] | Give me five minutes, then start yelling for help. | 给我五分钟时间,然后你就呼救 |
[04:17] | When is the Avatar scheduled for delivery? | 神通什么时候送到 |
[04:20] | The airship already left fort Bosco and should be arriving in a few hours. | 飞艇已经驶离巴斯科堡,几小时内就能到达 |
[04:25] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:26] | Bring her to me as soon as it lands. | 一降落就把她给我带来 |
[04:29] | Yes, your majesty. | 遵命,陛下 |
[04:30] | But first there are some people here who captured two of the Avatar’s friends. | 但首先,有一伙人抓住了神通的两个朋友 |
[04:35] | They would like to present them to you personally. | 想亲自将他们送给你 |
[04:37] | You know I don’t meet with bounty hunters. | 你知道我从来不召见赏金猎人 |
[04:40] | And of course I told them that | 当然了我告诉过他们 |
[04:42] | but they say they have some information that might interest you | 但他们说有一些您可能会感兴趣的消息 |
[04:46] | about the location of your stolen airbenders. | 关于您被劫走的气宗们的所在地 |
[04:49] | Really? | 真的么 |
[04:50] | Fine, send them in. | 好吧,让他们进来 |
[04:53] | I remember these two. | 就是他们,我还记得这两个 |
[04:56] | We’ll find an acceptable home for you in prison | 我们会在监狱里给你们安排个可以接受的房间 |
[05:00] | with the rest of the dissidents. | 和其他政治犯一起 |
[05:02] | Now I’m told you have some information for me. | 现在,我听说你们有我想要的情报 |
[05:07] | I hope this isn’t just some ruse to try to increase your bounty. | 但愿这不只是你们增加赏金的伎俩 |
[05:11] | We don’t want any bounty, your majesty. | 我们不要赏金,陛下 |
[05:13] | You can consider these two a thankyou gift for simply taking the time to talk to us. | 这两人只是我们对您肯花时间召见我们的谢礼 |
[05:18] | How very magnanimous. | 真是慷慨啊 |
[05:21] | So where are my airbenders? | 那么,我的气宗们在哪呢? |
[05:25] | I’d be happy to tell you once you hand the Avatar over to me. | 我会很乐意告诉你的,只要你把神通交给我们 |
[05:28] | Who told you that we have the Avatar? | 谁告诉你我们抓了神通? |
[05:30] | How I know is not important. | 我怎么知道的不重要 |
[05:32] | But if I found out, others will too. | 但如果被我们发现了,其他人也会发现 |
[05:35] | And that could put you in a difficult position. | 那会让你处境困难的 |
[05:37] | Is that so? | 是么 |
[05:39] | Your Majesty | 陛下 |
[05:40] | imprisoning the Avatar will cause the other nations to turn against you and demand her freedom. | 囚禁神通会让其他国家反对您并且要求释放她 |
[05:45] | Before long, you’ll be in the midst of a sticky international incident. | 不用多久您就会陷入这起国际纠纷 |
[05:50] | But if you let me take her today | 但如果您让我们今天就带走她 |
[05:51] | no one need ever know she was here | 没有人会知道她来过 |
[05:54] | and you can get your airbenders back without interference. | 您也可无阻碍地找回气宗们 |
[05:57] | We both win. | 双赢 |
[05:58] | And what do you plan to do with the Avatar | 那你要神通干什么呢 |
[06:00] | should I see fit to grant your request? | 要答应你的要求我也得看看是否合适 |
[06:03] | All I can say is that I have business with her. | 我只能说,我找她有事 |
[06:06] | But she won’t be bothering you again. | 但她不会再来干扰你了 |
[06:08] | I can assure you of that. | 我可以保证这一点 |
[06:14] | I find these terms agreeable. | 这个条件我可以接受 |
[06:17] | Gun, escort them to the Antechamber | 甘,护送他们到前厅 |
[06:20] | until the Avatar’s arrival. | 等降世神通送过来 |
[06:24] | Send these two to the dungeon. | 把这两个关进地牢 |
[06:35] | Guard! Get in here! | 卫兵,快来 |
[06:37] | Something happened to my friend! She needs help! | 我的朋友出事了,她需要帮助 |
[06:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[06:51] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[06:53] | Now let’s take control of this ship. | 现在我们来控制这艘船 |
[07:03] | Mayday, mayday. | 紧急情况,紧急情况 |
[07:04] | The Avatar has escaped. | 降世神通逃跑了 |
[07:05] | We’re going down in quadrant four of the Si Wong desert. | 我们在死亡沙漠的第四象限坠落 |
[07:12] | I think you might have been a little overaggressive with the airbending. | 你刚刚好像御气御得过头了 |
[07:16] | The controls are busted. | 控制系统被坏了 |
[07:18] | Also, you broke the radio. | 你把无线电也弄坏了 |
[07:20] | Sorry, but it’s not my fault this airship’s a hunk of junk. | 很抱歉,但这船本来也是豆腐渣,怪不了我 |
[07:23] | Hang on to something! | 找个东西抓紧 |
[07:37] | Well, they say any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. | 有人说,只要你还活着的坠落都是好降落 |
[07:41] | But given our location,I’m not so sure about that. | 但看我们的位置,我不觉得这说法很正确 |
[07:44] | You’re the engineer. What do you think? | 你是工程师,你觉得该怎么办? |
[07:47] | Can we get it flying again? | 我们能让它重回天际吗? |
[07:48] | It doesn’t look good. | 情况不太好 |
[07:50] | I mean, even if you metalbend the propellers back into shape | 我是说,即使你用御金术让螺旋桨恢复原样 |
[07:52] | we’d have to dig this whole thing out of the sand. | 我们还要把,这整只船从沙里挖出来 |
[07:56] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好吗? |
[07:57] | Like you care. | 别好像你很关心的样子 |
[07:58] | What the heck happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[08:00] | She said her friend needed help. Then they knocked me out! | 她说她的朋友需要帮助,然后我就被打晕了 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let you take me to the Earth queen as a captive. | 对不起,但我不能让你们把我带到女王做俘虏 |
[08:06] | There are dangerous forces at work that you don’t know anything about. | 有你们一无所知的危险的组织在行动 |
[08:09] | More dangerous than being stranded in the desert? | 比身陷荒漠,更危险吗? |
[08:12] | Don’t worry, Kong. | 没事的,孔 |
[08:13] | I radioed Ba Sing Se before we went down. | 我在坠机前,给永固城发了无线电 |
[08:16] | We just need to sit tight. | 我们好好呆着就是了 |
[08:17] | Someone will be here soon to rescue us. | 很快会有救援人员到达 |
[08:20] | I’m not waiting around for that. | 我不会在这里等着他们 |
[08:21] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们现在就要离开这里 |
[08:23] | If we all work together, we might be able to get the ship up and running. | 我们合作的话,我们也许能让船升空并运转 |
[08:26] | Not likely. | 貌似不行 |
[08:27] | I just tunneled out of the engine room. It’s like a sandbox in there. | 我刚刚钻进动力室,已经堆满了沙子 |
[08:30] | This ship isn’t going anywhere,and neither are you. | 这船已经动不了了,你们也别想走 |
[08:33] | You’re our prisoners, and it’s our duty to transport you to the Earth queen. | 你们是囚犯,把你们带给土强女王是我们的责任 |
[08:37] | You realize that I’m the Avatar, right? | 你们知道我是神通,对吧? |
[08:39] | You don’t wanna fight me. | 你们应该不会想和我干一架吧 |
[08:41] | I’m afraid you aren’t giving us much of a choice. | 恐怕你没给我们多少选择余地 |
[08:43] | We have our orders. | 我们有上级的命令 |
[08:46] | Wait, did that sand dune just move? | 等等,是不是刚刚那个沙丘在移动? |
[08:48] | It was probably just a mirage. | 说不定只是个蜃楼 |
[08:50] | The desert will play tricks on you. | 沙漠总是跟你耍的把戏 |
[08:52] | That’s no mirage. | 那不是蜃楼 |
[08:53] | Look. | 看 |
[09:00] | I heard that since all the spirits came back, this desert has been haunted by them. | 我们听说神灵回来后,这沙漠就被他们萦绕了 |
[09:04] | Oh, right, so I guess that’s my fault too. | 嗯,对,我猜这也是我的错 |
[09:07] | Do you want to help us get this ship up and running | 你们是要帮我修好这艘船 |
[09:09] | or do you wanna wait around and meet that thing? | 还是等着对付那玩意儿? |
[09:12] | We wanna fix the ship, right, Cap? | 我们想修船,对吧,船长? |
[09:16] | Mm, let’s get to work. | 好吧,我们让它运作 |
[09:18] | Everybody, stand back! | 所有人,退后 |
[09:32] | We have to find a way out of here before Zaheer gets his hands on Korra. | 我们要在扎西尔抓到科拉前离开这 |
[09:36] | Take me with you. I haven’t seen my wife and five kids in four years. | 也带我出去吧,我已经四年没见我的妻子和五个孩子了 |
[09:40] | Four years? | 四年? |
[09:42] | The first few months were great. I could finally get some sleep. | 前几个月还不错,我终于能好好睡觉了 |
[09:45] | But now I really miss them. | 但现在我真的很想念他们 |
[09:48] | Listen, Bolin, this is up to you. | 听着,波林,全靠你了 |
[09:51] | I know you can metalbend. | 我知道你可以御金 |
[09:53] | You can metalbend? | 你可以御金? |
[09:55] | No. | 不能 |
[09:56] | Yes, you can. I believe in you. | 不,你可以做到,我相信你 |
[09:59] | I believe in you too, Bolin! | 我也相信你,波林 |
[10:01] | I appreciate that, Mako and fellow prisoner man | 我感谢你们,信和囚犯伙计 |
[10:04] | but I’ve been trying and trying and trying, and I’ve never been able to do it… not even a little. | 但我试了又试,一直都做不到,一点都不行 |
[10:09] | You’ve always had the ability deep down. You just haven’t had the right motivation. | 在你的深处一直藏着这项潜能,只是没有合适的推动力 |
[10:13] | But this is your time. | 但这就是你的时机 |
[10:15] | Get us out of here to save Korra. You can do it! | 带我们离开这里,去救科拉,你可以的! |
[10:18] | Bolin! Bolin! | 波林!波林! |
[10:20] | Bolin! Bolin! Bolin! Bolin! | 波林!波林!波林!波林! |
[10:25] | You’re right. Okay. | 你说的没错,好嘞 |
[10:27] | Here I go. Metalbending! | 我来了,御金大法好 |
[10:40] | I can’t metalbend. | 我做不到 |
[10:45] | Hey, you guys didn’t happen to bring any toilet paper, did you? | 喂,你们没带厕纸,对吧? |
[11:22] | First you scare the life out of me, now you want to lick me. | 先是你把我吓得魂飞魄散,现在你又来舔我 |
[11:35] | Here. Chew on this, and leave me alone. | 来,吃吧,让我一个人呆着 |
[11:40] | Tonraq, you read me? | 托纳克,听得到我吗? |
[11:41] | Yes. We copy. | 嗯,收到 |
[11:43] | I found Korra’s jeep, but the kids aren’t here. | 我找到了科拉的吉普车,但他们不在这里 |
[11:45] | Meet me at the Misty Palms Oasis. | 到雾榈绿洲来找我 |
[11:57] | How’s it looking in there? | 里面看起来怎么样? |
[11:59] | I just airbent all the sand out of the engine room. I think it’s clean. | 我刚用御气术把沙子从动力室里弄出去了,我想它很干净 |
[12:02] | It hasn’t been that clean since it floated off the showroom floor. | 它从陈列室里出来后,还没有这么干净过 |
[12:05] | How’s it going out here? | 外面怎么样? |
[12:06] | Well, she’s still pretty banged up | 她还是受到了重击 |
[12:08] | but I think she might be able to limp out of the desert. | 但我想她也许能勉强把我们带出沙漠 |
[12:10] | Kong, you want to see if you can get the engine started? | 孔,你看看能让引擎运作起来吗? |
[12:13] | All right! | 明白 |
[12:19] | Aah! | 太棒了! |
[12:35] | That’s no spirit. | 那不是神灵 |
[12:42] | I think it’s gone for now. | 那家伙不在了 |
[12:44] | Kong, are you all right? | 孔,你还好吗? |
[12:47] | What are we gonna do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[12:48] | All of our supplies were on the ship. We’ve got no food, no water. | 我们所有供给都在船上,现在我们没有食物,没有水 |
[12:51] | Easy, Arik. Another ship is on the way. | 放轻松,阿瑞克,另一只船正在过来的途中 |
[12:54] | We just need to hold our position for a few hours. | 我们只需要在原地呆几个小时 |
[12:57] | We might not have a few hours. | 我们兴许没几个小时了 |
[12:59] | How far are we from the edge of the desert? | 我们离沙漠边缘多远? |
[13:00] | Too far to walk, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 想走出去的话就太远了 |
[13:03] | We can’t just wait around for that thing to pick us off one by one! | 我们不能呆在这儿,那玩意会把我们一个个干掉 |
[13:06] | You’ll do as you’re told, airman. | 你们会照命令的做,船员 |
[13:08] | Now get ahold of yourself! | 给我镇静下来 |
[13:10] | Maybe we can still build something to get us all out of here. | 也许我们仍然可以做一些逃离沙漠的东西 |
[13:13] | You wanna make some wings out of scrap metal and flap real hard? | 你想要用金属碎片做一些翅膀,然后用力拍打? |
[13:16] | No, but we might have enough material to construct a makeshift sandsailer | 不,但我们也许有足够的原料来制作一艘沙帆船 |
[13:21] | like the sandbenders use to get around. | 就像沙宗用来溜达的那种 |
[13:23] | All we need is a sail and some kind of sled to attach it to. | 我们只需要做好一面风帆和一部滑橇 |
[13:26] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[13:29] | Gather every piece of metal you can find. | 收集所有你们能找到的金属 |
[13:31] | We’ll give that sandy beast a run for his money yet. | 让那沙子巨兽没那么容易追到我们 |
[13:38] | Looks like he’s in a hurry. Wait here. | 看起来他很急促,你们在这等 |
[13:56] | Your Majesty, we received a distress signal from the airship carrying the prisoners. | 女王陛下,我们从装囚犯的飞船那,收到了不幸的信号 |
[14:00] | We believe the ship crashed in the Si Wong desert and the Avatar may have escaped. | 我们相信那艘船在死亡沙漠坠落,降世神通可能已经逃走了 |
[14:04] | This is outrageous! | 这可真令人吃惊! |
[14:07] | Send another airship to retrieve the Avatar immediately. | 派另一艘飞船并马上找回神通 |
[14:11] | It’s already on its way, your majesty. | 它已经上路了,陛下 |
[14:15] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在该怎么做? |
[14:17] | There’s no way we can track her down in the desert before the queen gets to her. | 在女王找到她之前,我们无法在沙漠里追踪她 |
[14:21] | You really think they’ll be lucky enough to capture her again? | 你真的觉得他们会再次幸运地抓获神通? |
[14:24] | She’ll be long gone by the time they arrive. | 在他们到达之前她就早跑远了 |
[14:27] | It doesn’t matter. We’re through chasing her. | 这不要紧,我们来追捕她 |
[14:29] | It’s time to make her come to us. | 是时候让她到我们这儿来了 |
[14:38] | What is this riffraff doing in my throne room unannounced? | 这群乌合之众未经通告在我的王室干什么? |
[14:43] | Apologies, Your Majesty, but I couldn’t help overhearing | 抱歉陛下,但我不经意间听到 |
[14:46] | that the Avatar won’t be joining us today. | 神通今天已经来不了了 |
[14:48] | The Avatar is still in my custody. | 神通仍在我的掌控之中 |
[14:51] | However, eavesdropping on royal conversations | 然而,偷听皇家谈话 |
[14:55] | will land you in a cell right next to those boys you brought in. | 会使你们身陷重狱,正好在你刚送来的男孩们的旁边 |
[15:00] | Now, if you value your freedom | 现在,如果你珍惜你的自由 |
[15:03] | you’ll tell me where the airbenders are right now. | 现在就告诉我气宗们在哪里 |
[15:07] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们之前可不是这么答应的 |
[15:08] | I will not bandy words with bounty hunters. | 我不会和赏金猎人斗嘴 |
[15:11] | Seize these hoodlums and throw them in prison | 把这些流氓给我抓起来扔监狱去 |
[15:13] | until they decide to show proper respect for the crown! | 直到他们对王位表示出足够的尊重为止 |
[15:35] | Gun! | 甘 |
[15:37] | Get back here and lay down your life for your queen, you coward! | 快回来为你的女王牺牲自己,你个懦夫! |
[15:47] | You wouldn’t dare attack a queen! | 弑君乃大逆不道! |
[15:54] | Maybe I forgot to mention something to you. | 可能我忘记告诉你了 |
[15:57] | I don’t believe in queens. | 我才不信君臣这一套 |
[16:14] | You think freedom is something that you can give or take on a whim | 你以为自由是某种你心血来潮就能赐予或夺走的东西 |
[16:18] | but to your people, freedom is just as essential as air. | 但对于你的人民来说,自由就和空气一样必须 |
[16:24] | And without it, there is no life. | 没有自由,就没有生命 |
[16:28] | There is only… | 只有 |
[16:31] | Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[16:40] | Hey, you can’t be in here. | 你们不能进来 |
[16:42] | No need for alarm. I just need to make an announcement to the entire city. | 不要恐慌,我只是需要对全城发布一个公告 |
[16:46] | How do I do that? | 要怎么做呢? |
[16:47] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[16:49] | He’s the man who just took down the Earth queen. | 他可是刚拿下了女王的人 |
[16:52] | You wanna be next? | 你想做下一个? |
[16:53] | Minghua, please. We’re here to help citizens | 明华,拜托,我们是来帮助 |
[16:56] | like him, not hurt them. | 而非伤害像他这样的市民的 |
[16:58] | Now, can you help me? | 现在你能帮我了吗? |
[17:09] | Attention, citizens of Ba Sing Se. | 注意,永固城的市民 |
[17:12] | I have an important announcement to make. | 我有重要事情要宣布 |
[17:14] | Moments ago, the Earth queen was brought down at the hands of revolutionaries | 片刻前,土后庭女王已被革命者推翻 |
[17:19] | including myself. | 包括我自己在内 |
[17:20] | I’m not going to tell you my name, ’cause my identity’s not important. | 我不会告诉你们我的名字,因为我的身份并不重要 |
[17:25] | I’m not here to take over the Earth kingdom. | 我来此并不为接管土强国 |
[17:27] | I think you’ve had enough of leaders telling you what to do. | 我想你们已经受够了统治者的命令 |
[17:30] | It’s time for you to find your own path. | 到了你们开拓自己道路的时候 |
[17:34] | No longer will you be oppressed by tyrants. | 你们不会再受暴君欺压 |
[17:37] | From now on, you are free. | 从现在起,你们自由了 |
[17:39] | I deliver Ba Sing Se back into the hands of the people. | 我将永固城归还于人民之手 |
[18:16] | We have to get out of here, Bolin. | 我们必须得出去,波林 |
[18:19] | Zaheer came here to take out the Earth queen, and now Korra is next. | 扎西尔来此推翻了土强女王,科拉就是下一个目标 |
[18:23] | You know that guy? He’s my hero! | 你认识那家伙?他可是我的英雄 |
[18:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[18:27] | You have to metalbend us out of here. | 你必须得用御金术带我们出去 |
[18:29] | Come on, I know you can do it! | 拜托,我知道你行的 |
[18:31] | This is your time! | 你发挥的时机到了 |
[18:33] | You said before was my time. | 你早先就说我的时机到了 |
[18:35] | I know I did, but now it’s really your time. | 我知道我说过,但现在真是你的时刻 |
[18:39] | Do it! | 来吧! |
[18:49] | Did you see that? I did it! | 你看到了吗,我成功了 |
[18:51] | I mean, not for us, but I metalbent all the other cells open! | 我说,虽然不是我们,但我用御金把其他的监狱都打开了 |
[18:54] | I don’t think that was you. | 我不认为那是你干的 |
[19:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:03] | I’m going to set you free, but I want to talk to you first. | 我会放了你们,但首先我有话要和你们说 |
[19:06] | I have a message that I need you to take to Korra. | 我需要你们帮我给科拉带个消息 |
[19:18] | She ain’t pretty, but I think she’ll do the job. | 虽然长得不怎么好,但我觉得她能行 |
[19:20] | No time for a test run. Let’s move! | 没时间测试了,我们动身吧 |
[19:52] | I think he’s gone. We did it! | 我想它不见了,我们成功了 |
[20:30] | You want to buy a slightly used sandsailer? | 你们有兴趣买稍微用过的沙船吗 |
[20:35] | Thanks, Asami. You’ve got a good head on your shoulders. | 谢谢你,麻美,你真是天资聪慧 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry for getting us stranded out there. | 很抱歉把大家困在那里 |
[20:40] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[20:42] | You know, whatever the conflict between you and the queen is | 不管你和女王有什么冲突 |
[20:45] | I’m sure it’s above my pay grade. | 肯定都超出了我的工资等级能管的范围 |
[20:47] | You got a tough job. | 你的工作真棘手 |
[20:49] | Good luck, Avatar. | 祝你好运,降世神通 |
[20:53] | Captain, have we been in the desert too long, or is that really a dragon over there? | 船长,是我们在沙漠待太久,还是那里真的有条龙? |
[20:59] | Ugh. Let’s go get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[21:09] | Easy, girl. | 别激动,姑娘 |
[21:10] | Did you think we weren’t coming back for you? | 难道你觉得我们不会回来了吗? |
[21:19] | What are you all doing here? | 你们怎么都在这里? |
[21:20] | Korra, you’re safe. | 科拉,你安全就好 |
[21:24] | Yeah, we made it out of the desert, thanks to Asami. | 是啊,多亏了麻美,我们成功逃出了沙漠 |
[21:27] | Do you remember Lord Zuko? | 你还记得祖寇王吗? |
[21:29] | I met you when you were a very young girl. | 我在你小时候看过你 |
[21:32] | It’s good to see you again, Avatar Korra. | 很高兴再见到你,神通科拉 |
[21:35] | It’s good to see you, Lord Zuko. | 很高兴见到你,祖寇王 |
[21:37] | Thanks for ditching me back at Zaofu. | 感谢你在皂阜城抛下了我啊 |
[21:39] | Yeah, sorry about that. But how did you all find us? | 关于这点很抱歉,不过你们是怎么找到我们的? |
[21:43] | I am a detective, you know. | 我是个警探,你也知道 |
[21:45] | Did you find Mako and Bolin? | 你们找到信和波林了吗? |
[21:47] | Some people at the inn saw them get captured by Zaheer’s crew. | 有人在客栈见到他们被扎西尔一行抓走了 |
[21:50] | We don’t know where they are. | 我们不知道他们在哪 |
[21:51] | Did you hear about the Earth queen? | 你听说土强女王的事了吗 |
[21:53] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[21:53] | Once again, the Earth queen’s reign has come to an abrupt and violent end. | 再一次,土强国的统治走到了一个又突然又暴力的终点 |
[21:58] | Ba Sing Se has descended into chaos. | 永固城已经陷入混乱 |
[22:01] | Rioters and looters have overrun the palace. | 暴民和劫匪已经占领了皇宫 |
[22:04] | The Red Lotus. | 红莲教 |
[22:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[22:06] | The name of the group that’s been trying to capture me and just took out the Earth queen. | 那群试图绑架我和推翻了土强女王的组织名 |
[22:11] | I’m afraid this is only the beginning, dad. | 我恐怕这还只是开始,父亲 |