时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Ba Sing Se has fallen! | 永固城沦陷了! |
[00:28] | After Zaheer and the Red Lotus toppled the Earth Queen | 在扎西尔和红莲教推翻了土强女王之后 |
[00:30] | the city descended into chaos. | 整个城市陷入了混乱之中 |
[00:32] | Meanwhile, Korra and Asami tried to escape their captors but crashed in the desert. | 与此同时,科拉和麻美设法逃出监禁,但坠毁在沙漠里 |
[00:37] | After getting to safety, they met up with Lord Zuko, Tonraq, and Beifong. | 在到达安全的地方以后,遇见了祖寇王,托纳克,和北方琳 |
[00:40] | Back in Ba Sing Se, Zaheer freed Mako and Bolin | 回到永固城这边,扎西尔释放了信和波林 |
[00:43] | giving them a vital message to deliver to Korra. | 让他们给科拉带去一个至关重要的口信 |
[00:45] | But will the brothers find her in time? | 但这对兄弟能及时找到她吗? |
[00:59] | I can’t believe it. The upper ring is in chaos. | 我简直不能相信,上环完全陷入混乱了 |
[01:02] | Don’t try to stop us. We’re taking back what’s ours. | 别想阻止我们,我们要拿回属于我们自己的东西 |
[01:05] | Stop you? I’m gonna join you. | 阻止你们?我要加入你们 |
[01:07] | I know where the good stuff is. | 我知道哪里有好东西 |
[01:11] | Should we do something? | 我们该做些什么吗? |
[01:12] | This isn’t our battle. | 这边的争斗不归我们管 |
[01:13] | We have to deliver Zaheer’s message to Korra immediately. | 我们必须立即把扎西尔的口信带给科拉 |
[01:16] | Right. Okay. Find Korra, deliver message. | 对,好的,找到科拉,带口信 |
[01:19] | Yeah, this should be easy. | 哈,这应该很容易 |
[01:20] | We just gotta get out of the city | 我们只需要离开这座城市 |
[01:22] | and get to the desert, then somehow find her | 到达沙漠,然后在辽阔、巨大绵延数千里的荒原里 |
[01:24] | in the vast, expansive wasteland that goes on for thousands and thousands of miles. | 然后用什么方法找到她 |
[01:29] | This isn’t gonna be easy. | 这一点也不容易 |
[01:32] | We need an airship. | 我们需要一艘飞艇 |
[01:41] | Excuse me, may I have your attention please? | 打扰一下,请大家听我说 |
[01:44] | I’m with the Republic City police | 我是共和城的警察 |
[01:46] | and I need to commandeer this airship to help the Avatar. | 我现在需要征用这艘飞艇去帮助降世神通 |
[01:53] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我试试 |
[01:55] | Hey, the Queen’s gold is on the third floor of the palace! | 嘿,女王的黄金都在宫殿的第三层放着呢! |
[01:58] | Second door on the right! | 就在右边第二个门! |
[02:01] | You just gotta know how to talk to them, bro. | 你得知道该怎么和他们说话,老兄 |
[02:06] | They took everything. | 他们把什么都拿走了 |
[02:07] | I mean, who rips out a transmission radio? | 我的意思是,谁会把无线电给拿走? |
[02:10] | Some folks just do not have respect for other people’s property. | 有些人就是不尊重别人的财产 |
[02:13] | Now let’s steal this airship! | 现在,让我们偷走这艘飞艇吧 |
[02:16] | You know how to fly this thing? | 你知道怎么驾驶这玩意儿? |
[02:17] | Technically speaking? No. | 严格来说,不会 |
[02:19] | But, come on, how hard can it be? | 不过,得了吧,这能有多难呢 |
[02:25] | Up! Up! | 拉高!拉高! |
[02:26] | I don’t see any “up” button. I see levers and switches. | 我没看见什么“拉高”按钮啊,我只看到了拉杆和开关 |
[02:29] | Oh, there it is. | 噢在这儿呢 |
[02:39] | The whole city is falling to pieces. | 整座城市都快变得支离破碎了 |
[02:41] | Mako, our family’s down there. | 信,我们的家人还在那 |
[02:44] | Move over. | 闪开 |
[02:45] | We’re getting them out. | 我们把他们救出来 |
[02:46] | Oh, you think just because you dated Asami | 哦,就因为你和麻美约会过 |
[02:48] | you know how to fly this better than me? | 所以你觉得你能比我开的好? |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:02] | Bolin? What are you doing here? | 波林?你在这儿干什么? |
[03:04] | I came to get you guys out. | 我是来救你们出去的 |
[03:05] | This whole block is about to go up in flames. | 这整个街区都快要变成火海了 |
[03:07] | Come on, Mako and I have an airship on the roof. | 快来,信和我把一艘飞艇开到房顶上了 |
[03:10] | We can’t. Grandma won’t go. | 我们不能跟来,奶奶她不愿意走 |
[03:12] | This place is my whole world. I will not leave. | 这个地方就是我的一切,我哪儿也不会去的 |
[03:17] | Oh, but I’m so glad my little Bolin has come back to visit. | 不过我的小波林能来拜访我,我还是很开心的 |
[03:22] | Sit down. Would you like some tea? | 过来坐,想喝点茶吗? |
[03:24] | Grandma, we don’t have time for tea. | 奶奶,我们没时间喝茶了 |
[03:26] | Mom, please. | 妈妈,求您了 |
[03:28] | No! I can’t abandon the place where I raised my family. | 不,我不能抛弃我养育家人的地方 |
[03:32] | It’s my home. | 这是我的家 |
[03:33] | Grandma, there’s one thing that Mako and I have learned from all our years on the street | 奶奶,信和我在街上混了那么多年学到了一个道理 |
[03:38] | It doesn’t matter where you go. | 无论你去哪里 |
[03:40] | If you have your family with you | 只要有家人在的地方 |
[03:43] | you’ll always be at home. | 那么你一直就在家里 |
[03:45] | I’m not going. | 我不走! |
[03:47] | Fine! You leave me no choice. | 好吧,我没其他选择了 |
[03:50] | We’re rolling out! | 我们出发! |
[03:52] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[03:54] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了,我们走 |
[04:13] | Thanks for getting us out of there. | 多谢把我们救出来了 |
[04:14] | I mean, I probably could have handled it myself if you guys didn’t show up | 我的意思是,如果你们不出现的话,我自己也可能处理好这个局面 |
[04:18] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢了 |
[04:24] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[04:27] | This airship is nice. Is it our new home? | 这艘飞艇很不错,这是我们的新家吗? |
[04:30] | No, grandma, I’m not sure where we’re gonna take you. | 不,奶奶,我还不确定我们要把你带到哪里去 |
[04:33] | But right now, we need to find Korra. | 但是现在,我们需要找到科拉 |
[04:35] | Did something happen to the Avatar? | 降世神通发生什么事儿了吗? |
[04:37] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:38] | Her airship went down somewhere in the desert. | 她的飞艇在沙漠里的某处坠毁了 |
[04:41] | She was coming from a military base near the Misty Palms Oasis | 她是从一个靠近雾榈绿洲的军事基地出发 |
[04:44] | and heading to Ba Sing Se. | 直接通向永固城 |
[04:46] | If we retrace her route back to the base | 如果我们追随她的路线往回走 |
[04:48] | we should find the wreckage. | 应该就能发现残骸了 |
[05:14] | Guys, it’s the wreckage. I found it. | 各位,发现残骸,我找到了 |
[05:18] | There. | 在那儿 |
[05:19] | That’s a Ba Sing Se airship, all right. | 那的确是个永固城飞艇 |
[05:22] | But where’s the rest of it? | 不过它剩下的部分在哪里? |
[05:24] | I don’t know, but there are some tracks. | 我不知道,不过那儿有一些痕迹 |
[05:39] | See? I told you. Landing is hard. | 看到没?我说过,着陆很难 |
[05:51] | Spirits. | 神灵 |
[05:52] | Okay, guys, we think Korra found her way back here. | 好了,各位,看起来科拉想办法回到了这儿 |
[05:55] | Now let’s split off into teams and scour the town. | 我们分成小组,然后仔细搜索这个小镇吧 |
[05:57] | Yes, we’ll need your help too, Pabu. | 是的,我们也需要你的帮助,帕布 |
[05:59] | Now just give me a second while I | 现在请给我几秒钟让我 |
[06:01] | Wait. Pabu? | 等等,帕布? |
[06:04] | Pabu! | 帕布! |
[06:07] | Why is Bolin hugging that big rat? | 为什么波林在抱那只大老鼠? |
[06:11] | Ew. Now he’s kissing it. | 现在还亲它了 |
[06:16] | I’m never gonna let you go again. | 我再也不会让你离开了 |
[06:18] | Guys, look out! Giant dogbeast thingy! | 注意!像狗一样的巨型野兽! |
[06:23] | Okay, all right, Naga. It’s good to see you too. | 好啦,娜咖,我也很高兴见到你 |
[06:26] | Ahh, stop. You’re licking my mouth. | 快停下!你舔到我的嘴了 |
[06:31] | Asami! Korra! | 麻美,科拉 |
[06:32] | You guys are okay! | 你们没事儿 |
[06:38] | Sorry, I was just it’s so good to see you. | 对不起,我只是……很高兴见到你 |
[06:41] | It’s really good to see you too, both of you. | 我也很高兴见到你,你们两个 |
[06:44] | Good. You guys aren’t dead. | 很好,你们还没死 |
[06:46] | Don’t get all mushy on me, Chief. | 别这么肉麻啊,长官 |
[06:49] | Tonraq, Sir. | 托纳克,先生 |
[06:52] | Oh, my gosh. It’s Lord Zuko. | 噢我的天啊!是祖寇王! |
[06:55] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信啊 |
[07:00] | Uh, forgive my brother. | 请原谅我弟弟 |
[07:01] | We’re just really honored to meet you, Sir. | 能见到您是我们的荣幸,先生 |
[07:04] | It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. | 见到你们也是我的荣幸 |
[07:07] | You must be the Avatar. | 你就是神通吧 |
[07:10] | Mako told me so much about you. | 信跟我讲了很多关于你的事情 |
[07:12] | You are even more beautiful than I imagined. | 你甚至比我想象的更漂亮 |
[07:16] | Uh, actually, that’s Asami. This is Avatar Korra. | 其实,那是麻美,这位才是神通科拉 |
[07:20] | Korra, this is my grandma, Yin. | 科拉,这是我奶奶,盈 |
[07:23] | You are very muscular for a woman. | 对女孩而言,你的肌肉好发达哦 |
[07:27] | Um, thanks. You too? | 谢了,你也是吧? |
[07:30] | What lovely young women. | 多么可爱的年轻女子 |
[07:32] | Mako, why aren’t you dating any nice girls like them? | 信,你怎么就没和像她们这样优秀的女生约会呢? |
[07:38] | Uh, so what happened to you two? | 那么你们俩到底怎么了? |
[07:40] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪儿了? |
[07:41] | We were captured by Zaheer and taken to Ba Sing Se. | 我们被扎西尔抓住并被带去了永固城 |
[07:45] | We were there when the Earth Queen was overthrown. | 当土强女王被推翻时我们就在那儿 |
[07:47] | What? How did you escape? | 什么?那你们怎么逃出来的 |
[07:49] | Zaheer let us go. | 扎西尔放了我们 |
[07:50] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[07:52] | Because he wanted us to find you and deliver a message. | 因为他想要我们给你转告一条信息 |
[07:55] | Zaheer is headed to the northern air temple as we speak. | 此时此刻,扎西尔已经在去往北气和寺的路上 |
[07:58] | He said he’s gonna wipe out the new air nation and everyone in it | 他说他要消灭整个新气和寺和里面的所有人 |
[08:01] | unless you turn yourself over to him. | 除非你向他投降 |
[08:09] | Zaheer’s threatening innocent lives, just to get to me. | 扎西尔在威胁无辜的生命,就为了抓住我 |
[08:12] | He could be bluffing. | 他有可能是在吓唬我们 |
[08:13] | He’s already taken out the Earth Queen. | 他已经除掉了土强女王 |
[08:15] | I don’t think he bluffs. | 我不认为他在吓唬人 |
[08:17] | We need to radio Tenzin and warn him | 我们需要立即用无线电联系丹增 |
[08:18] | that the Red Lotus is coming. | 警告他红莲教的到来 |
[08:20] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:21] | Unfortunately, we don’t have a radio on the airship. | 但不幸的是飞艇上没有无线电 |
[08:24] | There’s a portable radio in the jeep | 吉普车里有一个便携式无线电 |
[08:26] | but the signal will never make it to the northern air temple. | 但是信号绝不可能连接到北气和寺 |
[08:28] | We need to get to a place that has a strong radio transmitter. | 我们得立刻到有强大的无线电发射器的地方 |
[08:32] | The metal clan will have one. | 煅金世家有一个 |
[08:33] | Let’s go. We’ll radio Su on the way. | 动身吧,我们在路上通知夙 |
[08:36] | Hopefully she can get ahold of Tenzin at the air temple by the time we get to Zaofu. | 希望在我们到达的皂阜城的时候,她能联系上气和寺那边的丹增 |
[08:49] | Did you have any luck getting through to Tenzin? | 你联系上丹增了么? |
[08:51] | No one’s answering. What if Zaheer is already up there? | 没人回应,有没有可能扎西尔已经到了? |
[08:54] | I should never have let Opal go. | 我就不应该让欧珀去的 |
[08:56] | It’s going to be okay, Su. | 一切都会没事儿的,夙 |
[08:59] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[09:07] | We have a strong signal, but no one’s answering. | 信号很强,但是一直没人回应 |
[09:09] | I can’t just sit around here | 我不能就干坐在这里 |
[09:10] | while a madman is on his way to the northern air temple. | 看着一个疯子在去往北气和寺的路上 |
[09:13] | We have to do something. | 我们一定要做些什么 |
[09:14] | I’ll ready my airship. With the full force of the metal clan security backing us | 我去准备飞艇,有煅金世家的全部武装警卫支援 |
[09:18] | we can take them. | 我们能打败他们 |
[09:21] | We’ll never make it up there before Zaheer. | 但我们不可能在扎西尔之前赶到北气和寺 |
[09:24] | There might be another way to stop him. | 也许有别的方法阻止他 |
[09:25] | It’s a long shot | 这只是一种猜测 |
[09:26] | but Zaheer is always meditating into the Spirit World | 但是扎西尔经常冥想进入灵界 |
[09:29] | and I know exactly where | 我知道他要去哪儿 |
[09:31] | Xai Bau’s grove. | 霞宝园 |
[09:32] | If I could find him there, maybe I could somehow trap him. | 如果我能在那儿找到他,或许我能够拖住他 |
[09:35] | We can’t protect you in there. I don’t like it. | 我们不能在灵界保护你,我不喜欢这个主意 |
[09:38] | I’ll be fine. I have to try. | 我会没事的,我必须试试 |
[09:40] | I’ll watch over her as she meditates. | 在她冥想时我会看着她 |
[09:42] | I guess in the meantime, Mako and I will stay here and try to get through to the temple. | 我觉得与此同时我和信会呆在这儿想办法联系上气和寺 |
[09:46] | We’ll help Su ready the airship. | 我们会帮助夙准备好飞艇 |
[09:51] | I’m going to take a nap. | 我打算去小睡一下 |
[10:03] | Zaheer, come out! | 扎西尔,出来 |
[10:05] | Face me! | 面对我! |
[10:06] | Leave the airbenders out of this. | 不要牵扯气和族 |
[10:15] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[10:18] | Please don’t hurt me, Korra. | 请别伤了我,科拉 |
[10:20] | I’m just an old man. | 我只是个老人 |
[10:22] | Iroh? What are you doing here? | 艾洛?你怎么会在这里 |
[10:24] | I was just out searching for a new teapot to add to my collection | 我只是在找一个新茶壶来丰富我的收藏 |
[10:29] | but instead I found you. | 不过我却找到了你 |
[10:33] | In the Spirit World, you always seem to find something | 在灵界,你总会找到一些 |
[10:37] | you didn’t know you were looking for. | 你没意识到自己在寻找的事物 |
[10:42] | You look troubled. | 你似乎有麻烦 |
[10:44] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[10:48] | What is on your mind? | 你在想什么呢? |
[10:50] | There’s a maniac on the loose | 有一个疯子逃出来了 |
[10:51] | and he’s threatening to destroy the new Air Nation. | 他威胁要摧毁新气和族 |
[10:54] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[10:55] | Just because you are the Avatar | 即使你是神通 |
[10:58] | doesn’t mean you will have all the answers. | 也不代表你能知道所有事情的答案 |
[11:01] | I know many avatars have needed guidance | 我知道很多神通都需要指引 |
[11:04] | but I’m the only one since Avatar Wan that can’t get help from my past lives. | 但是我自从神通万以来唯一没法从前世得到帮助的 |
[11:08] | I wish I could talk to Aang. | 真希望能够和安昂谈谈 |
[11:10] | You know, Zuko and Aang were close friends. | 要知道,祖寇和安昂是很好的朋友 |
[11:14] | Lord Zuko, of course. | 祖寇王,对啊 |
[11:16] | Yes, my nephew. | 是的,我的侄儿 |
[11:19] | Their relationship started off a little rocky | 他们的关系刚开始是有一点不和谐 |
[11:23] | but they grew to become lifelong friends. | 但后来他们成为了一生的挚友 |
[11:26] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[11:28] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你,太感谢你了 |
[11:32] | You’re right about the Spirit World. | 你对灵界的了解是对的 |
[11:34] | I came here looking for someone else | 我来这本来是为了找其他人 |
[11:36] | but I’m glad I found you. | 不过我很高兴能遇见你 |
[11:42] | Did you find Zaheer? | 你找到扎西尔了吗? |
[11:44] | No, he wasn’t there. | 没有,他不在灵界 |
[11:46] | But there’s someone I need to talk to. | 不过我现在知道该和谁谈了 |
[11:50] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[11:52] | Aren’t you coming to the air temple with us? | 你不陪我们到气和寺吗? |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 很抱歉,但我不能 |
[11:56] | I’m going back to the Fire Nation. | 我得回到火烈国 |
[11:58] | If it’s true that the Red Lotus is targeting the nation’s leaders | 如果红莲教的目标是各国首领 |
[12:02] | I need to protect my daughter. | 那我得去保护我的女儿 |
[12:04] | I understand, you have to keep the Fire Lord safe. | 我明白,你必须保护火烈王的安全 |
[12:07] | But before you leave | 不过在你离开之前 |
[12:08] | I was wondering if you could help me with something. | 我想你可以帮我点什么 |
[12:10] | I was often Aang’s council, and I’d love to be yours. | 安昂曾经常找我商量,我很乐意帮助你 |
[12:14] | That’s just it, you knew Aang better than anyone. | 就是这样,没有人比你更了解安昂了 |
[12:17] | I was wondering if you knew what he might do if he were in my situation. | 你觉得,如果安昂处于我现在的情况,他会怎么做? |
[12:21] | Rebuilding the Air Nation was Aang’s biggest dream. | 重建气和族是安昂最大的梦想 |
[12:25] | He would be beside himself with joy with what you’ve done | 如果他看到你的所作所为,一定会非常欣慰 |
[12:29] | and if he accomplished that goal | 如果是他完成了这个梦想 |
[12:31] | he might have sacrificed anything to protect it. | 他也许会为了保护本族牺牲所有 |
[12:35] | So he would give himself up to save the Air Nation? | 所以,他一定会为保护气和族牺牲自己吧 |
[12:38] | I don’t know for sure. | 我不太确定 |
[12:40] | The airbenders might have been closest to Aang’s heart | 那些气宗确实是安昂心之所向 |
[12:43] | but as the Avatar | 但作为神通 |
[12:44] | he was concerned with people of all nations. | 他关心的是所有国度的人民 |
[12:47] | No one knew better than Aang that in times of turmoil | 在混乱的年代,没有人比安昂更了解 |
[12:51] | the world needs its Avatar the most. | 世界才是最需要降世神通的 |
[12:54] | Thanks. Your Uncle was right. | 谢谢,你的叔叔说的没错 |
[12:57] | It was helpful talking to you. | 和你谈话很有帮助 |
[12:59] | Wait, you spoke with my Uncle? | 等一下,你和我叔叔谈过了? |
[13:02] | Yes, in the Spirit World. | 没错,在灵界哟 |
[13:04] | A couple of times actually. | 第二次啦 |
[13:07] | Guys, we got through to the air temple. | 朋友们,我们接通气和寺了 |
[13:11] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[13:13] | I told you, it’s Bolin! | 我说过了,我是波林 |
[13:15] | Bolin’s not here right now, can I take a message? | 波林现在不在,要我给他捎口信吗? |
[13:19] | No, I’m not looking for Bolin, I am Bolin! | 不!我不是要找波林,我就是! |
[13:22] | Ahh, look, I need you to find your dad. | 听着,我要你爸爸来接电话 |
[13:25] | He’s outside with the bison. | 他在外面和野牛在一起呢 |
[13:26] | Did you know we found a whole herd full of baby bison? | 知不知道我们在外面找到了一群的小野牛? |
[13:30] | No. A whole herd, really? | 没有,一群?真的? |
[13:34] | Meelo, this is your commanding officer. | 米罗,我是你的指挥官 |
[13:36] | Go get your dad, now. | 命令你找你爸爸,立即行动 |
[13:37] | Yes, Sir. | 是的长官 |
[13:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快点,快点 |
[13:44] | Hello, this is Tenzin. | 喂,我是丹增 |
[13:45] | Tenzin, listen to me carefully. | 丹增,听我仔细说 |
[13:47] | Zaheer is on his way to the temple. | 扎西尔正往气和族那边来 |
[13:49] | He’s coming for the airbenders. You have to get everyone out of there immediately. | 他是来抓气宗的,你必须立即让所有人离开那里 |
[13:52] | Drop everything. Leave now! | 别管东西了,现在就跑 |
[13:55] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[13:56] | What? What is it? | 什么,怎么了? |
[13:58] | Tenzin! Tenzin, what’s happening? | 丹增,丹增发生什么了? |
[14:01] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[14:04] | He’s here. | 他已经来了 |
[14:17] | What is it, daddy? | 爸爸,那是什么? |
[14:18] | We need to get everyone out of here. | 我们必须带所有人离开这 |
[14:20] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[14:32] | What’s going on, Tenzin? | 丹增,发生什么了? |
[14:33] | It’s Zaheer. Round everyone up. | 扎西尔来了,所有人集合 |
[14:35] | We need to get to the bison and evacuate immediately. | 我们必须到野牛那,然后立即撤离这里 |
[14:43] | Guys, we got an emergency. | 伙计们,紧急情况 |
[14:45] | We’re evacuating the temple. Come on. | 我们要撤离气和寺,快点 |
[14:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[15:00] | It’s Zaheer. We have to leave. | 是扎西尔,我们得快离开这 |
[15:07] | No one’s going anywhere, or she gets it. | 你们不许动,要不就让她吃冰刀 |
[15:15] | Good, the entire family is here. | 很好,全家人都在这 |
[15:28] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet a true airbending master. | 很高兴我终于见到真正的气宗大师了 |
[15:31] | What is it you want from us? | 你想从我们那要什么? |
[15:33] | Nothing at all. | 没有什么 |
[15:34] | In fact, if everyone cooperates | 事实上,如果大家都配合我 |
[15:36] | you will all walk out of this situation unharmed. | 你们最后都可以全身而退 |
[15:39] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你为什么来这? |
[15:41] | I want Korra, and I’m tired of chasing her. | 我要神通,我已经厌倦追踪她了 |
[15:44] | You’re using us as leverage? | 你把我们当作吸引科拉的人质? |
[15:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:47] | I will never let you get to Korra. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[15:49] | Unfortunately, you don’t have a choice. | 很不幸,你们没有选择 |
[15:52] | Yes, I do. | 不,我有! |
[15:57] | Jinora, get everyone out of here. | 吉诺拉,带所有人离开这 |
[15:59] | Bumi, Kya, help me hold them off. | 布米,凯娅,帮我挡着他们 |
[16:08] | And stay out of her line of sight. Go. Go! | 还有远离她的视线,快跑,跑! |
[16:42] | It’s too dangerous | 这太危险了 |
[16:43] | we’ll never make it to the stables with her up there. | 有她在上面我们到不了牛棚那边的 |
[18:08] | No. | 糟糕 |
[18:51] | I see you’re having as much fun as I am. | 我看你跟我玩的一样开心啊 |
[18:58] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再这么等下去了 |
[18:59] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等,你要做什么? |
[19:01] | Whatever I can. | 做我所能做到的事 |
[19:03] | Get to the bison! Get out of here! | 到野牛那儿去!快离开这里! |
[19:49] | Kai! No. | 凯!不! |
[20:19] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[20:27] | Bumi, let go. | 布米,松手 |
[20:28] | But we could die. | 但我们可能会死的 |
[20:29] | We’re gonna die if we hang on. | 如果我们这么吊着就一定会死的 |
[21:31] | Give up. It’s over. | 放弃吧,都结束了 |
[21:34] | As long as I’m breathing | 只要我还一息尚存 |
[21:36] | it’s not over. | 就不会结束 |
[22:04] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了,伙计 |
[22:06] | Yip yip. | 驾,驾 |