时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | The new air nation is in jeopardy. | 新生的气和族陷入危机 |
[00:29] | In an effort to force Korra to surrender herself | 为了强迫科拉向自己投降 |
[00:31] | Zaheer ambushed the northern air temple. | 扎西尔偷袭了北气和寺 |
[00:34] | Tenzin, Bumi and Kya attempted to hold off the Red Lotus but were injured in battle. | 丹增、布米和凯娅试图拖延红莲教,但在战斗中负伤 |
[00:38] | The airbenders were unable to escape | 御气师们由于未能及时撤离 |
[00:40] | and everyone was taken captive | 成了红莲会的俘虏 |
[00:42] | except Kai. | 只有凯未被俘获 |
[00:43] | Now Korra and team Avatar race to the temple, hoping to mount a rescue. | 此刻,科拉和神通小队正火速前去营救 |
[00:57] | I say we make our approach from the west. | 我提议,我们从西面接近气和寺 |
[00:59] | Drop down from the airship on cables. | 用缆绳从飞艇降至地面 |
[01:01] | Ambush these Red Lotus lowlifes before they know what hit them. | 出其不意地伏击这帮红莲会的禽兽 |
[01:04] | It’ll never work. | 这不可能奏效 |
[01:05] | That combustion lady will pick us off one by one. | 火爆师会把我们一个接一个地干掉 |
[01:09] | You have a better idea how to save the airbenders? | 难道你有更好的方案吗? |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[01:12] | We come up from the valley, scale the side of the mountain, and take them off guard. | 我们从峡谷,顺山势潜入,趁其不备将其拿下 |
[01:16] | That could work. | 这招没准能行 |
[01:17] | And give them the high ground? | 这是要把制高点拱手让出吗? |
[01:19] | No. If their lavabender spots us | 不行,如果让那熔土师发现 |
[01:20] | he’ll melt the mountainside and us with it. | 他就会把山体顺带着我们熔成岩浆 |
[01:22] | Wait! I got it. | 慢着,我有主意了 |
[01:23] | I’ll disguise myself as a lost hiker. | 我把自己扮成一个迷途的路人 |
[01:25] | And once I’m in the temple, I’ll distract the Red Lotus with my bird calls. That’s when you all strike! | 我一进入气和寺,我就学鸟叫分散红莲会的注意,这时你们突然发动袭击 |
[01:37] | Bird calls? | 学鸟叫? |
[01:38] | Really? | 拜托 |
[01:41] | Well, I haven’t noticed you offering any suggestions. | 怎么,也没见你支什么招啊 |
[01:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[01:45] | None of these ideas will work. | 这些方案都不可能行得通 |
[01:47] | The second Zaheer realizes we’re up to something | 只要扎西尔看出我们是在耍花招 |
[01:49] | he’ll wipe out the airbenders. | 他就会将御气师们斩尽杀绝 |
[01:51] | And Opal is one of those airbenders. | 别忘了,欧珀也在其中 |
[01:53] | Believe me, I understand what’s at stake. | 相信我,我理解我们要面对的风险 |
[01:56] | Then I think you’ll agree. | 那么我想你会赞同 |
[01:57] | The only plan that will work is for me to give myself up. | 唯一可能奏效的方法是把我主动交出去 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么?! |
[02:01] | Korra, no. | 科拉,别这样 |
[02:02] | We’ll figure out another way. | 我们会想出别的办法的 |
[02:04] | I talked it over with Lord Zuko | 我跟祖寇王谈过 |
[02:06] | and I’ve given it a lot of thought. | 我自己也反反复复考虑过了 |
[02:08] | I have to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[02:09] | You can’t expect us to sit by and just let Zaheer take you. | 我们不可能眼睁睁地看着扎西尔把你抓走啊 |
[02:13] | The world has been out of balance for far too long. | 世界处在不平衡的状态中已经太久了 |
[02:15] | It needs the air nation back again. | 气和族必须复兴 |
[02:17] | I can’t let Zaheer destroy it and everyone we love. | 我不能让扎西尔毁了这个民族,以及每一个我们爱的人 |
[02:21] | Help me save the airbenders. | 帮我先去拯救那些气宗 |
[02:23] | Then you can can worry about saving me. | 之后再考虑怎么救我吧 |
[02:27] | We’re with you, Korra. | 我们支持你,科拉 |
[02:29] | Yes, whatever you need. We’re here. | 对,无论你需要什么,我们在你身边 |
[02:32] | I’ll go radio Zaheer. | 我这就去无线电呼叫扎西尔 |
[02:47] | Zaheer, are you there? | 扎西尔,在吗?是我 |
[02:51] | It’s me. I’ve been waiting for your call. | 我一直在等你的呼叫 |
[02:53] | So do we have a deal? | 那么,你打算和我谈条件? |
[02:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:56] | You release the airbenders, and then I’ll turn myself over. | 你先放了气宗,之后我任你处置 |
[02:59] | And take away the only leverage I have? | 要我先交出唯一的筹码? |
[03:01] | No. I can’t do that. | 不行,我不干 |
[03:04] | Listen carefully. | 你听清楚了 |
[03:05] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我要你做到以下几点 |
[03:10] | Will you sit down? | 你就不能坐下来吗? |
[03:12] | I’m already tense enough as it is! | 你走来走去弄得我更紧张了 |
[03:14] | I’m just worried about Opal. | 我只是担心欧珀 |
[03:15] | And Pabu’s not here to comfort me. | 而且帕布也不在跟前安慰我 |
[03:17] | I hope he and Naga are doing okay back in Zaofu. | 但愿他和娜迦在皂阜城过的好好的 |
[03:29] | No. Not Mako’s scarf! | 不,别动信的围巾 |
[03:31] | Bad dog and ratthingy! | 坏狗狗和臭耗子 |
[03:34] | I’m very disappointed in you two. | 我对你们两个非常失望 |
[03:48] | Did you speak to Zaheer? | 跟扎西尔通上话了吗? |
[03:50] | Yes. | 通上了 |
[03:51] | He told me to come to the top of Laghima’s peak at noon. | 他让我在中午前往拉西玛峰顶 |
[03:54] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[03:56] | Once he has me | 得到我之后 |
[03:57] | he’ll release the airbenders over to you at the temple. | 他会在气和寺把气宗们交给你 |
[04:00] | I think I figured out a way | 我似乎想到了一个能让 |
[04:02] | to play this so the airbenders and Korra all come out in one piece. | 气宗们和科拉都能安然归来的方案 |
[04:05] | How? | 说说看 |
[04:06] | Zaheer doesn’t know how many of us there are. | 扎西尔不知道我们有多少人 |
[04:09] | So we have the numbers advantage. | 所以我们有人数上的优势 |
[04:11] | I say we split into two teams. | 我提议我们兵分两路 |
[04:12] | Mako, Bolin and Asami will take the airship up to the temple. | 信、波林和麻美驾驶飞艇前往气和寺 |
[04:16] | Meanwhile, my metalbenders, Tonraq, Lin, and I | 与此同时,我的御金师们、托纳克、琳还有我 |
[04:18] | will get into position below Laghima’s peak. | 会潜伏在拉西玛峰下 |
[04:25] | Let go your earthly tether. | 出尘世羁绊 |
[04:28] | Enter the void. | 入虚无如风 |
[04:31] | Empty and become wind. | 虚无 如风 |
[04:38] | The airbenders are secure. | 气宗们已处置好 |
[04:41] | Thank you, P’Li. | 谢谢你,霹雳 |
[04:42] | For everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[04:43] | Of course. | 我知道 |
[04:45] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[04:47] | not one day went by in that prison when I didn’t think of you. | 在监狱中的十三年里,我没有一天不在想你 |
[04:52] | The years apart only made my love for you stronger. | 分别的日子让我对你的爱更加强烈了 |
[04:55] | And, deep down, I knew you’d find a way to get me out. | 内心深处,我知道你会想出办法让我重获自由 |
[04:59] | Just like you saved me from becoming that warlord’s | 就像我小时候你把我从那个军阀手里救出 |
[05:01] | killing machine when I was a girl. | 使我没有沦为他的杀人机器那样 |
[05:03] | You’ve shown me what true freedom means. | 你让我认识了什么是真正的自由 |
[05:07] | And, after today | 今天之后 |
[05:09] | we’ll show the entire world what it means. | 我们一起让全世界都认识什么是真正的自由 |
[05:12] | No more prisons. | 不再有监狱 |
[05:13] | No more running. | 不再有逃亡 |
[05:16] | I love you, Zaheer. | 我爱你,扎西尔 |
[05:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:36] | Radio the second you see those airbenders. | 一见到气宗就呼叫我们 |
[05:39] | I will, chief. | 好的,警长 |
[05:40] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[05:48] | Be careful, Korra. | 要小心啊,科拉 |
[05:49] | You too. | 你们也一样 |
[06:12] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[06:13] | Don’t worry, dad. | 别担心,爸爸 |
[06:14] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[06:17] | I just want you to know how proud I am of you. | 我只想让你知道,我多么为你骄傲 |
[06:20] | The risk you’re taking to save the air nation will be remembered for generations. | 你拯救气和族所面对的艰险,将为世世代代所传颂 |
[06:24] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你,爸爸 |
[06:25] | I love you too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你,宝贝 |
[06:33] | And, dad. | 还有,爸爸 |
[06:34] | Watch out for Zaheer. | 要当心扎西尔 |
[06:36] | He’s not very fond of world leaders. | 他对各族的领导人可不那么客气 |
[06:38] | I can handle him. | 我对付得了他 |
[06:39] | Just stay focused on your mission. | 专心你自己的任务就行 |
[07:07] | Oh, man. | 我的老天 |
[07:09] | Must have been some fight. | 战斗曾很激烈啊 |
[07:11] | Mako, do you see the airbenders? | 信,看到气宗了吗? |
[07:13] | Not yet. We’re just arriving. | 还没有,我们刚到 |
[07:15] | Don’t turn yourself over until I get a visual on them. | 在我亲眼见到他们之前,别向扎西尔投降 |
[07:32] | This way. | 这边来 |
[07:37] | You want the airbenders or not? | 你们到底想不想救气宗们? |
[07:52] | Drop your staff and surrender yourself. | 放下手杖,束手就擒 |
[07:58] | Don’t make me come get you. | 别逼我亲自过去 |
[08:09] | Mako. What’s going on? | 信,那边什么情况 |
[08:12] | They’re here. But so is the lavabender. | 他们在这儿,但熔土师也在 |
[08:16] | Tell ghazan to let the airbenders go. | 让雅山放了御气师们! |
[08:18] | Not until you turn yourself over. | 你先束手就擒 |
[08:20] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 没有商量的余地 |
[08:27] | Wipe them out. | 干掉他们 |
[08:29] | No! Wait! | 不,等等 |
[08:30] | I’m coming. | 我过来 |
[08:36] | Stand down. | 住手待命 |
[08:53] | And don’t bother trying to metalbend out of these. | 别想用御金术逃脱 |
[08:55] | They’re platinum. | 手铐是用铂做的 |
[09:04] | We have her. | 神通到手了 |
[09:14] | It’s okay, Tenzin. | 没事了,丹增 |
[09:15] | We’re about to get you out of here. | 我们这就带你出去 |
[09:32] | Korra, it was a trick! | 科拉,中计了 |
[09:33] | They’re not here! Don’t turn yourself over! | 他们不在这里,别向他投降! |
[09:36] | We had a deal! | 我们明明说好了的! |
[09:41] | Chief, get Korra out of there now! | 警长! 救科拉! 快! |
[09:42] | Go! Go! | 上!上! |
[10:13] | Get the Avatar on the airship. | 把神通装上飞艇 |
[10:15] | I’ll deal with them. | 我来对付他们 |
[11:07] | Nowhere to go, Zaheer! | 你已无路可逃了,扎西尔! |
[11:24] | Where are the airbenders? | 气宗们在哪? |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:27] | Zaheer moved them out of the temple. | 扎西尔把他们转移到了寺外 |
[11:31] | Will you just bury them already? | 你就不能直接把他们活埋了吗? |
[11:50] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[11:54] | We have to get back to the airship! | 我们得赶快回飞艇 |
[11:56] | Not gonna happen! The exit’s blocked! | 不行啊,所有出口都被封死了 |
[12:12] | Where’s Oogi? | 无忌在哪? |
[12:13] | Gone. | 不在了 |
[12:15] | All the bison got scared off during the attack. | 所有的野牛都在战斗中被吓跑了 |
[12:18] | But I think I know another way out. | 不过,我知道一条出路 |
[12:20] | Bolin, can you get us through that wall? | 波林,能替我们打穿这堵墙吗? |
[12:23] | On it! | 好嘞 |
[12:50] | Through there. | 进这扇门 |
[13:05] | Is it just me? Or is it, uh, getting really warm in here? | 是我的错觉,还是这里真的是越来越暖和了? |
[13:10] | Oh, this is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[13:15] | Let’s move it, people! | 各位脚步子快点 |
[14:06] | Say hello to the earth queen for me. | 代我向土强女王问声好 |
[14:11] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[14:21] | We’re pinned down! | 我们被压制住了 |
[14:23] | I’m gonna draw her fire. You take her out. | 我去吸引她的火力,你把她拿下 |
[14:25] | Lin, no. | 琳,不要这样 |
[14:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:37] | Come and get me, you thirdeyed freak! | 来逮我呀,你这三眼怪 |
[15:06] | P’Li! | 霹雳! |
[15:40] | It’s over, Zaheer. | 到此为止了,扎西尔 |
[15:42] | Let go your earthly tether. | 出尘世羁绊 |
[15:44] | Release the Avatar! | 放了降世神通 |
[15:45] | Enter the void. | 入虚无 |
[15:46] | This is your last warning! | 这是你最后的警告 |
[15:48] | Empty and become wind. | 如风 |
[15:54] | No! Stop! | 不!站住! |
[16:06] | Did he just fly? | 他这是在飞吗? |
[16:11] | Guess he doesn’t need a ride. | 看来他用不着搭飞艇了 |
[16:21] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[16:35] | We can’t outrun it! | 我们跑不过它 |
[16:37] | This way! | 走这边 |
[16:50] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[17:00] | Bolin! | 波林 |
[17:09] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[17:11] | You’re a lavabender. | 你是个熔土师 |
[17:13] | I know. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | I just found out. | 我才发现 |
[17:17] | Hey, you guys need a lift? | 嘿,你们几个要搭便车吗? |
[17:19] | Kai. You’re all right. | 凯,原来你没事 |
[17:22] | More or less. Everyone hop on. | 算是吧,大家都上来 |
[17:49] | I owe you my life. Thank you, Captain. | 救命之恩不胜感激,谢谢你,队长 |
[17:52] | You can call me kuvira. | 您可以叫我库维拉 |
[18:09] | Hey, everybody. There’s something I gotta tell you. | 各位,我得跟你们说 |
[18:11] | How did you guys make it out of that temple alive? | 你们是怎么活着逃出来的? |
[18:14] | It was all Bolin. | 全是波林的功劳 |
[18:15] | I thought we were done for. | 我都以为我们要完蛋了 |
[18:16] | Then out of nowhere, he lavabends. | 然后不知怎的,他会熔土术了 |
[18:19] | I knew you had the potential for something big. | 我就知道你有很大的潜力 |
[18:22] | You just had to believe in yourself. | 只需要相信自己 |
[18:24] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[18:25] | Being moments from death was a pretty good motivator too. | 怕死也是个不错的动力嘛 |
[18:28] | Of course, we never would have made it back without Kai. | 当然了,没有凯,我们也回不来呀 |
[18:30] | Glad I could help. So anyway… | 很高兴能帮上忙,总之我说…… |
[18:32] | did Zaheer get away with Korra? | 扎西尔把科拉抓走了吗? |
[18:33] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[18:35] | Apparently, he can fly now. | 看起来,他现在会飞了 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么?! |
[18:38] | How? | 怎么会? |
[18:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[18:40] | I wouldn’t believe it either if I hadn’t seen it for myself. | 若非亲眼所见,我也不会相信的 |
[18:43] | I’ve heard the legends about Guru Laghima’s ability to fly. | 我听说过传说中的古鲁拉西马拥有飞行能力 |
[18:47] | But I never imagined they were true. | 但我从来没想过这会是真的 |
[18:49] | So what’s our next move? | 咱们接下来怎么办? |
[18:51] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:52] | Not right now, kid! | 现在不是闹着玩的时候 小子 |
[18:53] | We need to figure out where Zaheer took Korra. | 我们得弄清楚扎西尔把科拉带到哪去了 |
[18:55] | And find the airbenders. | 然后找到气宗 |
[18:57] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you! | 我要跟你们说的就是这事! |
[18:59] | I know where the airbenders are | 我知道气宗们被关在什么地方 |
[19:01] | and I bet it’s where Korra is too! | 我猜科拉也一定被带到了同一个地方 |
[19:03] | Well, why didn’t you say something? | 那你干嘛早不说? |
[19:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[19:08] | How did you find them? | 你是怎么找到他们的? |
[19:09] | After I got blasted out of the sky | 我从天上被炸下来之后 |
[19:11] | I woke up on the side of the Mountain | 醒来时发在自己被挂在崖边 |
[19:12] | where this little fellow found me. | 这个小家伙找到了我 |
[19:14] | I tried to sneak back into the temple to see if I could rescue everyone | 我试过偷偷溜进气和寺,想看看能不能救出大家 |
[19:17] | and that’s when I saw the airship leaving. | 就在那时我看到飞艇离开 |
[19:19] | I followed it to some caves a few Miles from here. | 我跟踪到了离这里几英里的几个山洞 |
[19:22] | That giant lady met up with some people who took the airbenders into the caves. | 那个女巨人把气宗交给几个在那里等候的人 |
[19:23] | who took the airbenders into the caves. | 然后他们把气宗们带进了山洞 |
[19:26] | Was it Ghazan and minghua? | 是雅山和明华吗? |
[19:27] | No, there were four more of them. Didn’t look familiar. | 不是,还有四个人以上,我没见过的 |
[19:30] | Must be more Red Lotus members than we thought. | 肯定是有比我们所知范围外更多的红莲会成员 |
[19:33] | I couldn’t fight them all on my own. | 我一个人打不过他们 |
[19:34] | So I came back here, hoping you guys would show up. | 所以我就回来了,希望等着你们出现 |
[19:37] | We need to get to those caves. | 我们得去那几个山洞 |
[19:38] | How? | 怎么去? |
[19:39] | I don’t think we can all fit on my bison. | 我的坐骑肯定坐不下 |
[19:46] | Oogi! | 无忌 |
[19:54] | I’m glad to see you too, old friend. | 见到你我也很开心,老朋友 |
[20:02] | I wanna come with you. | 我想跟你们一起去 |
[20:04] | No, kuvira. Stay with the injured. | 不,库维拉,照看好伤员 |
[20:06] | We’ll be back for you once we have the Avatar. | 我们救出神通就回来找你们 |
[20:18] | Hey, um, I appreciate you coming back for us. | 非常感谢你能回来救我们 |
[20:21] | Sorry for ever giving you a hard time. | 很抱歉之前没给你过好脸色 |
[20:22] | That’s okay. I probably deserved it. | 没关系的,我也是罪有应得吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah, you kinda did. | 是啊,也算是吧 |
[20:44] | Why didn’t you ever tell us you can fly? | 怎么不早告诉我们你能飞? |
[20:46] | I wasn’t sure I could. | 之前我也不确定 |
[20:48] | Only one other airbender in history had the ability. | 我之前历史上只有一位御气师有过这种能力 |
[20:52] | How’d you figure out how to do it? | 你是怎么自己琢磨出来的? |
[20:54] | I found true freedom. | 我找到了真正的自由 |
[20:56] | I am no longer bound to this earth by worldly desires. | 我已不再被尘世的欲望禁锢于大地之上 |
[21:00] | I have entered the void. | 我已经入了虚无的境界 |
[21:04] | Where’s P’Li? | 霹雳去哪了? |
[21:06] | She sacrificed her life for our cause. | 她为我们共同的理想而献出了生命 |
[21:09] | Now let’s make sure it wasn’t in vain. | 现在咱们要确保她的牺牲不是无谓的 |
[21:31] | You… | 你…… |
[21:33] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲! |
[21:39] | I understand your grief. | 我能理解你的悲痛 |
[21:41] | I also lost someone I loved today. | 今天我同样失去了一位我深爱的人 |
[21:44] | But your pain will soon be over. | 但是你的痛苦将很快结束 |
[21:47] | Bring the poison. | 把毒药端上来 |