时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | The Red Lotus has captured the Avatar. | 红莲教抓住了神通科拉 |
[00:29] | Korra gave herself up in exchange for the airbenders. | 科拉用自己交换了被抓住的气和族的御气师 |
[00:31] | But Zaheer double-crossed her | 但是,扎西尔欺骗了科拉 |
[00:33] | while Ghazan trapped Team Avatar in the temple. | 当雅山在气和寺中将神通小队困住后 |
[00:35] | All seemed lost until Bolin saved their lives by lavabending. | 小队所有人几近命丧黄泉,直到波林学会了熔土术救了大家 |
[00:39] | But he’s not the only one with new skills. | 但他不是唯一一个学会熔土术的人 |
[00:41] | Zaheer unlocked the ancient airbending ability of flight. | 扎尔西学会了上古气宗的飞行秘术 |
[00:43] | Will Team Avatar save the air nation and Korra before it’s too late? | 科拉能及时的拯救新兴的气和族吗? |
[00:56] | When I get out of here, none of you will survive! | 等我逃出去,你们谁也别想幸免! |
[00:59] | You won’t get out. | 你逃不掉的 |
[01:00] | Unless the metal clan taught you a way to bend platinum. | 除非煅金世家教会了你如何御铂 |
[01:03] | Once we administer this poison | 等我们施毒完毕 |
[01:05] | your body will naturally react | 你的身体会产生本能的反应 |
[01:07] | forcing you into the Avatar state in an effort to keep you alive. | 你会被迫进入神通状态来维持你的性命 |
[01:11] | Sadly for you | 遗憾的是 |
[01:13] | you’ll be entering it for the last time. | 这将是你的最后一次 |
[01:15] | No. | 不 |
[01:16] | The Avatar cycle… | 神通轮回…… |
[01:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:19] | When we dispatch you in the Avatar state, the cycle will end. | 我们将你在神通形态中处死时,轮回就结束了 |
[01:23] | So we lucky few,this band of brothers and sisters in anarchy | 于是我们这支无政府主义的兄弟姐妹队伍 |
[01:27] | are witnessing the beginning of an era of true freedom. | 将有幸见证真正的自由时代的开端 |
[01:31] | Together we will forge a world without kings and queens | 我们将一同创造一个没有国王和女王的世界 |
[01:34] | without border or nations | 没有疆界与国家 |
[01:36] | where a man’s only allegiance is to himself and those he loves. | 一个人人都只忠于自己与所爱的世界 |
[01:40] | We will return to the true balance of natural order. | 我们将回归自然法则的真正平衡 |
[01:45] | And though you will never again be reborn | 虽然你再也不会重生 |
[01:48] | your name will echo throughout history. | 但你的名字将永远在历史中回响 |
[01:50] | Korra, the last Avatar. | 科拉,最后的神通 |
[02:04] | Did you find any way to escape? | 你找到逃跑的方法了吗 |
[02:06] | No, not yet. | 没,还没有 |
[02:08] | But don’t worry. We’ll find a way out soon. | 别担心,我们很快就能找到办法 |
[02:10] | They might not make it that long. | 他们可能撑不了那么久了 |
[02:15] | Korra will come to save us | 科拉会来救我们的 |
[02:17] | right? | 对吧 |
[02:18] | I think we’re going to have to do this on our own. | 我想现在只能靠我们自己了 |
[02:27] | Administer the poison. | 施毒 |
[02:57] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[02:58] | As soon as she’s in the Avatar state | 一旦她进入神通形态 |
[03:00] | take her out. | 就杀死她 |
[03:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:19] | Why isn’t she staying in the Avatar state? | 为什么她没有保持在神通状态 |
[03:22] | Give it time. | 再等等 |
[03:23] | She can’t resist for long. | 她抵抗不了多久 |
[03:30] | The place where I saw them taking the airbenders is around here. | 我看到他们把气宗带到这一带附近 |
[03:33] | That’s gotta be where they took Korra. | 他们应该也把科拉带到这里了 |
[03:36] | That’s it! | 就是这里 |
[03:37] | Down there, lefty. | 就在下面,左边 |
[03:48] | Find the airbenders | 找到气宗们 |
[03:50] | and my family. | 和我的家人 |
[03:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:53] | I’m not coming out without our children and the rest of your people. | 找不到咱们的孩子们和其他人我不会出来 |
[04:09] | It’s working. | 起效果了 |
[04:17] | I told you, Korra. | 我跟你说过,科拉 |
[04:21] | The world doesn’t need you anymore. | 世界已经不需要你 |
[04:28] | The time of the Avatar is over, Korra. | 神通的时代结束了,科拉 |
[04:31] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[04:37] | You’re too weak to resist | 你已无力抵抗 |
[04:40] | and I’m stronger than ever. | 而我远比以往强大 |
[04:43] | There’s no use fighting. | 抵抗也只是徒劳 |
[04:45] | Let go. | 放弃吧 |
[04:47] | Let go. | 放弃吧 |
[04:49] | Let go. | 放弃吧 |
[04:51] | Let go. | 放弃吧! |
[04:58] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[05:00] | I gotta go pee. | 我要小便 |
[05:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:03] | Hey. Keep it down over there | 嘿,声音小点 |
[05:05] | or you’re all going to end up like them. | 不然让你们像他们一样 |
[05:07] | Sir, please. Could we just have some water? | 先生,求你了,能给我们点水吗 |
[05:10] | There are children and a baby here. | 这里有小孩和婴儿 |
[05:26] | Oh, so you just called me over to attack me. | 看来你叫我过来就是为了袭击我 |
[05:29] | Fine. Now nobody gets any water. | 好啊,现在大家都别想喝水了 |
[05:34] | I don’t know how we ended up here in day care | 我不明白为什么我们就要在这里当日托 |
[05:36] | while everyone else gets to watch the Avatar being destroyed. | 而其他人都能去看神通被毁灭 |
[05:40] | I can hold a bowl of poison. | 我也能端一碗毒药啊 |
[05:45] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:02] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[06:03] | Oh, honey, I’m so glad you’re safe. | 亲爱的,真高兴看到你没事 |
[06:06] | Oh! Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:17] | You’re alive. I can’t believe it. | 你还活着,真不敢相信 |
[06:19] | Why? Just because I was blown out of the sky | 怎么了,就因为我在天上被击落 |
[06:22] | and fell hundreds of feet down a cliff? | 并且摔下悬崖数百尺? |
[06:24] | Don’t you know it takes more than that to get rid of me? | 你不会觉得这么容易就能摆脱我吧 |
[06:29] | We have to get these two out of here now. | 我们得带他俩离开这里 |
[06:31] | They don’t look so good. | 他们看起来情况不妙 |
[06:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:36] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[06:39] | You guys get everyone out of here. | 你们带大家离开这里 |
[06:41] | I’ll search for Korra. | 我去找科拉 |
[06:42] | We’re going with you. | 我们和你一起去 |
[06:43] | You don’t have to search for her. | 不用去找她了 |
[06:45] | I know exactly where she’s being held. | 我知道她在哪 |
[06:59] | Now! | 就是现在! |
[07:00] | Destroy the Avatar. | 消灭降世神通! |
[07:48] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[07:57] | We have to help her! | 我们必须得帮她 |
[07:59] | Look out! | 小心! |
[08:02] | You help Korra. We got this. | 你去帮科拉,这里交给我们 |
[08:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[08:46] | Oh, thank goodness you’re all right. | 谢天谢地,你们没事 |
[08:50] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的你还好么 |
[08:51] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[08:59] | We have to help Korra. | 我们必须得帮助科拉 |
[09:27] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[09:28] | I was just remembering the last time we fought. | 我只是想起了我们上一次交手 |
[09:34] | Well, a lot has changed since then. | 很多事已今非昔比 |
[09:40] | So that’s how you got out of the temple. | 难怪你们能逃出气和寺 |
[09:42] | Not bad. Let’s see what you’ve got. | 不赖嘛,看看你到底有多大能耐 |
[11:25] | You can’t fight me and the poison. | 你不可能同时对付我和毒药的 |
[11:31] | I can fly up on my bison to help her. | 我可以骑着我的飞天野牛去帮她 |
[11:33] | You’d never be able to keep up with Zaheer. | 你追不上扎西尔的 |
[11:35] | He’s too powerful. | 他太强了 |
[11:36] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[11:38] | How can he fly like that? | 他是怎么飞起来的 |
[11:39] | He’s unlocked powers of airbending that haven’t existed for thousands of years. | 他发掘出了气宗,几千年都未曾有人达到过的力量 |
[11:45] | There haven’t been this many airbenders in one place for a long time, either. | 但也很久没有这么多气宗同时聚集在一起了 |
[11:50] | We have power together. | 我们可以集合我们的力量 |
[11:52] | Hurry! Everyone form a circle. | 快!所有人围成一圈 |
[11:54] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[12:24] | You have no water. | 你没有水了 |
[12:26] | It’s over. | 胜负已分 |
[12:27] | Not yet. | 还早呢 |
[12:40] | Now it’s over! | 现在才是胜负已分 |
[13:29] | Give up, Ghazan! You can’t win! | 放弃吧,雅山!你赢不了的! |
[13:31] | I’m never going back to prison. | 我绝不会再回到监狱里去 |
[13:34] | If I’m going down today | 如果我今天要死在这里 |
[13:35] | you’re coming with me. | 你们两个都得给我陪葬! |
[13:45] | Mako, hang on. | 信,站稳了 |
[14:28] | The poison has done its work. | 毒药已经发挥作用 |
[14:30] | The Avatar cycle will be over momentarily. | 神通轮回即将不复存在 |
[16:17] | Korra, sweetheart | 科拉,亲爱的 |
[16:20] | it’s me, dad. | 是我啊,你爸爸 |
[16:23] | Please hang on. | 一定要坚持住 |
[16:38] | What are you laughing about? | 你在那儿笑什么? |
[16:40] | You’re too late! | 你们太迟了! |
[16:41] | The poison’s been in her system too long. | 毒药已滞留在她体内太久 |
[16:44] | The red lotus has won. | 红莲教终于胜利了 |
[16:47] | You can save her. | 你能救她 |
[16:48] | The poison is metallic. | 毒是金属性的 |
[17:33] | Dad? | 爸? |
[17:35] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[17:36] | I’m here for you. | 我就在这儿 |
[17:37] | I’m never going to let you go. | 我永远都不会放弃你的 |
[17:40] | No! | 不 |
[17:41] | No! | 不! |
[17:42] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[17:44] | The revolution has already begun. | 改易变革已经开始 |
[17:46] | Chaos is the natural order of | 混沌才是自然之道啊 |
[17:50] | You see what I did there? | 你们看到没有啊 |
[17:52] | I put a sock in it. | 我塞了只袜子进去 |
[17:53] | Literally. | 真的袜子 |
[17:54] | Classic Bolin. | 典型的波林 |
[17:56] | I do what I do. | 我只是做我自己 |
[18:09] | There you go. | 大功告成 |
[18:10] | All fixed up for a formal Avatar appearance. | 神通的正式装束完成 |
[18:13] | Take a look. | 你来看看 |
[18:16] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[18:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | You know, nobody expects you to bounce back right away. | 你知道,没有人会要求你马上就复原 |
[18:24] | It’s only been two weeks. | 才两个星期 |
[18:26] | You need time to heal. | 你还需要时间来恢复 |
[18:31] | I want you to know that I’m here for you. | 我希望你知道,我会一直陪伴着你 |
[18:34] | If you ever want to talk, or anything. | 如果你想聊天,或者做任何事 |
[18:37] | But let’s just try to enjoy this today. | 但我们还是尽量享受今天吧 |
[18:40] | For Jinora. | 为了吉诺拉 |
[18:42] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:05] | You look beautiful, sweetie. | 你看上去很美,亲爱的 |
[19:09] | You’re looking stronger every day, Korra. | 你正在一天天地好起来,科拉 |
[19:11] | I’d like to officially welcome you back to Republic City. | 我正式欢迎您回到共和城 |
[19:14] | I know that the last time we saw each other | 我知道我们上次见面时 |
[19:16] | it didn’t end on the best terms | 并不是特别愉快 |
[19:19] | but I want to thank you for taking down those red lotus terrorists. | 但我还是要感谢你击败那些红莲教的恐怖分子 |
[19:24] | We should go inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[19:26] | I can help. | 我来帮忙 |
[19:27] | I wanna ride with Korra. | 我要和科拉一起 |
[19:29] | Jinora’s already inside. | 吉诺拉已经在里面了 |
[19:30] | It smells like shoe trees. | 闻起来像什么碳鞋木的味道 |
[19:32] | Sandalwood, Meelo. | 是檀香木,米罗 |
[19:35] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[19:39] | Hang in there, kid. | 坚持住,孩子 |
[19:46] | She’s not looking good. | 她看上去气色不是很好 |
[19:48] | Neither would you if you’d gone through what she had. | 你要是经历了她所经历的那些也不会好 |
[19:51] | She’ll be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[19:52] | She just needs time to heal. | 她只是需要时间恢复 |
[19:54] | The poison took a great toll. | 毒药对她产生了很大的损害 |
[19:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:58] | I’m just saying, with the earth kingdom | 我在想,自从土强国失去女王后就陷入了彻底的混乱 |
[20:03] | in complete disarray since the loss of the queen and even with Zaheer locked up again | 就算扎西尔已经再次被羁押 |
[20:05] | we still don’t know how many red lotus members might be out there, hiding. | 我们依然不知道还有多少红莲教众藏在暗处 |
[20:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:10] | With the world getting more and more dangerous | 世界正变得越来越不稳定 |
[20:12] | we need the Avatar now more than ever. | 我们比过去任何时候都更需要神通 |
[20:15] | Who will protect us while she’s in a wheelchair? | 在她尚在轮椅上时,谁来保护我们呢? |
[20:24] | Jinora, come forward. | 吉诺拉,上前来 |
[20:30] | Today we welcome the first airbending master in a generation | 今日我们迎来了新一代的第一位气宗大师 |
[20:34] | and I couldn’t be more proud of my daughter. | 同时我也为我的女儿感到非常骄傲 |
[20:37] | When the existence of our people was threatened | 当我们种族的存在受到威胁时 |
[20:40] | when the Avatar’s life hung in the balance | 当降世神通命垂一线时 |
[20:43] | Jinora never gave up hope. | 吉诺拉从不曾放下希望 |
[20:45] | Thanks to her leadership, I see a very bright future for the air nation. | 感谢于她的引导,我看到了气宗光明的未来 |
[20:50] | Of course, there would be no air nation without Avatar Korra. | 当然,要不是科拉,也不会再有气和族 |
[20:54] | She opened the portals | 是她开启了灵界通道 |
[20:55] | and somehow the world began anew for us. | 为我们开创了全新的世界 |
[20:58] | And she was even willing to lay down her own life in order to protect ours. | 她甚至愿意牺牲自己来保护我们 |
[21:03] | There’s no way we can ever repay her for all she’s done. | 她的所为我们无以为报 |
[21:07] | But we can follow her example of service and sacrifice. | 但我们应该继承她的服务与牺牲精神 |
[21:12] | So while she recuperates | 所以在她恢复时 |
[21:14] | the air nation will reclaim its nomadic roots | 气宗将恢复游牧的传统 |
[21:16] | and roam the earth. | 漫游于大地之上 |
[21:18] | But unlike our ancestors | 但不同于我们祖先的是 |
[21:20] | we will serve people of all nations | 我们会帮助各个国家的人 |
[21:23] | working wherever there is corruption and discord | 与任何地方的腐化和混乱而斗争 |
[21:26] | to restore balance and peace. | 努力恢复平衡与和平 |
[21:30] | Avatar Korra | 神通科拉 |
[21:32] | I vow that we will do everything in our power | 我发誓我们会竭尽所能 |
[21:35] | to follow in your footsteps and bring harmony to the world. | 追随您的脚步,为这个世界带来和谐 |
[21:42] | Now, let us anoint the master | 现在,让我们为宗师施洗 |
[21:44] | who will help lead us in our new path. | 她将带我们走上新的道路 |