时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:31] | Welcome to Republic City, the place of hopes, dreams, | 欢迎来到共和城,一个充满希望和梦想 |
[00:35] | and spirit wilds. | 以及神灵之野的地方 |
[00:36] | This metropolis truly has something for everyone. | 这座大都市有很多独特的东西哦 |
[00:39] | Visit air temple island, the hub for all air benders | 来气和岛参观吧,这是气和族的中心 |
[00:43] | as they travel the world helping others. | 他们正在满世界帮助他人 |
[00:45] | Or take a stroll through beautiful avatar Korra park, | 或者来优美的神通科拉公园散散步吧 |
[00:49] | named in honor of you-know-who. | 你们知道是以谁命名的 |
[00:51] | We’ve missed her these past three years and we can’t wait | 过去的三年里,我们非常想念她 |
[00:54] | to welcome her home. | 也迫不及待地期待着她的归来 |
[00:55] | Get well soon, Korra. | 早日康复吧,神通科拉 |
[00:57] | And of course you’ll want to see our most unique attractions | 我知道你们都想看我们最独特的景点 |
[01:01] | The spirit wilds. | 神灵之野 |
[01:02] | Here spirits and people live harmoniously together | 在这里,神灵与人类和谐地生活在一起 |
[01:06] | like this old codger and his new pals. | 就像这个怪老头和他的新伙伴 |
[01:10] | Yes sirree, this town is truly on the up and up. | 没错先生,这座城市真是欣欣向荣 |
[01:13] | Come be a part of the action in Republic City. | 快来共和城,成为其中的一份子吧! |
[01:18] | And of course | 不可否认 |
[01:19] | my biggest thanks goes to Asami Sato and Future Industries. | 我要向佐藤麻美和她的未来实业公司致以崇高的感谢 |
[01:23] | She brought our old central terminal into the modern era. | 是她使我们的旧中央车站变得如此现代化 |
[01:27] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们,先生们 |
[01:28] | the world is entering a new age of peace and prosperity. | 世界正进入一个和平昌盛的新时代 |
[01:32] | Soon, prince Wu will take his rightful place on the Earth Kingdom throne | 不久,吴王子将合法地继承的土强王的位置 |
[01:37] | and thanks to our updated rail system | 还有多亏了新的轨道系统 |
[01:39] | Republic City and the Earth Kingdom will be united like never before. | 共和城和土强国将以前所未有的方式紧密连接 |
[01:49] | Hey there, Asami right? | 你好,是麻美吧 |
[01:51] | Great train house. | 车站真棒 |
[01:52] | Maybe you can give me a personal tour sometime | 也许你能给我来个私人旅行呢 |
[01:55] | what do you say? | 你说什么? |
[01:56] | I do like the idea of putting you on a train and sending you far, far away. | 我也觉得把你塞进火车送到远方是个好主意 |
[02:01] | That’s–that’s funny. | 真,真有趣 |
[02:03] | I like funny dames. | 我喜欢幽默的女士 |
[02:05] | Maybe I should introduce myself | 也许我该自我介绍一下 |
[02:07] | I’m prince Wu, future king. | 我是吴王子,未来的国王 |
[02:09] | Yeah… I’m aware of who you are. | 嗯,我非常了解你是谁 |
[02:12] | Don’t let my reputation intimidate you. | 别被我的地位吓到 |
[02:14] | I’m still human just like everyone else | 我和大家一样也是人类 |
[02:16] | only more human, like extra-human | 只是比普通人强一点,像个伟人 |
[02:19] | or, hmm, super-human. | 或者,嗯,超人 |
[02:21] | Super-human? | 超人? |
[02:23] | So, what do you say? | 那么,你觉得怎样? |
[02:24] | Can I show you a low-key night out with a super-human soon to be king? | 要不要和未来要做国王的超人来一次低调的夜游呢? |
[02:30] | Prince Wu, president Reiko has some really important king stuff to talk to you about. | 吴王子,雷鼓总统有一些与王位有关的重要事情要告诉你 |
[02:35] | Now? Fine. | 现在吗?好吧 |
[02:38] | Think over the offer, I’ll be back. | 考虑一下我的邀请吧,我会回来的 |
[02:43] | He’s a real charmer, huh? | 他真迷人啊 |
[02:45] | He’s… Something. | 他呀,真那个…… |
[02:47] | How can you stand being his bodyguard? | 当他的保镖你怎么受得了 |
[02:50] | Well, I just remind myself that once he’s on the throne | 这个,我就一直在想等他坐上他的宝座 |
[02:53] | I go back to being a detective. | 我就能回去继续当警探了 |
[02:55] | And that works? | 那样有用吗? |
[02:56] | I also go home and smash my head into the wall for an hour. | 我还会回家用头撞墙一小时 |
[02:58] | You know, just to get the stress out. | 你知道,释放压力嘛 |
[03:01] | It’s good to see you, Mako. It’s been too long. | 很高兴再见到你,信,好久不见了 |
[03:04] | You hear from Bolin lately? | 波林最近怎么样? |
[03:05] | I haven’t talked to him for a while | 我很久没见过他了 |
[03:07] | but he’s coming in a few days for the coronation. | 不过他过几天会来参加加冕典礼的 |
[03:09] | And bei fong told me that Korra is getting in tonight. | 北方告诉我,科拉今晚也会来 |
[03:11] | I can’t wait to see her. | 我等不及要见她了 |
[03:13] | back in the city after all these years. | 过了这么多年 |
[03:15] | It’s gonna be weird having the old team avatar | 神通小队再次聚集在共和城,会有点怪怪的吧 |
[03:19] | After your coronation the united forces will escort you to ba sing se. | 加冕典礼后,联合军队会护送您回永固城的 |
[03:23] | Right, about that. | 好吧,关于这个 |
[03:24] | Are we all positive that the Earth Kingdom | 你们都确定现在回土强国 |
[03:26] | is safe enough for me to return? | 对我来说足够安全吗? |
[03:27] | I don’t have to remind everyone what happened | 我想我没必要提醒大家 |
[03:29] | to my great aunt three years ago? | 我姑妈三年前的遭遇吧 |
[03:34] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[03:36] | Prince Wu, I assure you | 吴王子,我保证 |
[03:38] | Kuvira has the Earth Kingdom pretty much stabilized at this point. | 此时古维拉已经基本稳定住了土强国 |
[03:42] | Define “pretty much.” | “基本”什么意思? |
[03:44] | Well, the roving bandits have mostly been dispersed. | 这个,大多数流寇已经被驱散 |
[03:47] | Mostly? | 大多数? |
[03:48] | Don’t worry kid. | 别担心,孩子 |
[03:49] | The chances of you being assassinated are almost zero. | 你被暗杀的几率几乎为零 |
[03:52] | Almost? | 几乎? |
[04:04] | Get out of here. | 快出去 |
[04:06] | We don’t have anything left. | 我们已经一无所有了 |
[04:18] | Now, you don’t have anything left. | 你们现在才是一无所有呢 |
[04:54] | It’s safe to come out everyone | 安全了,大家可以出来了 |
[04:56] | the airbenders are here. | 气宗们来了 |
[04:58] | You finally made it. | 你们终于来了 |
[05:00] | So, where are the rest of you? | 那么,你们其他人呢? |
[05:02] | Actually, it’s just the two of us | 其实,只有我们两个 |
[05:05] | but we’re going to do everything we can to help. | 不过我们会尽一切努力来帮助你们 |
[05:07] | I’m Opal, and this is Kai | 我是欧珀,这位是凯 |
[05:09] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:10] | What? I called master tenzin | 什么?我向丹增大师求援 |
[05:13] | because my state has been under siege by bandits for months. | 因为我的藩国已经被流寇包围数月 |
[05:15] | They blocked all the roads, cut off our supply lines | 他们封锁了道路,切断了我们的补给线 |
[05:19] | and all he sent is you two kids? | 他就只派了两个孩子? |
[05:22] | Hey, us two kids just took care of those three guys for you. | 嘿,我们俩孩子刚帮你们搞定了那三个家伙呢 |
[05:25] | There are hundreds more where they came from. | 他们的老巢有上百个人 |
[05:27] | There are hundreds more where they came from. | 我的国民正在挨饿 |
[05:29] | Our entire state is on the brink of collapse. | 整个藩国已经处在崩溃的边缘 |
[05:32] | Unfortunately, the air nation is spread thin right now. | 不幸的是,气和国现在的势力也很薄弱 |
[05:36] | We’re all you have. | 我们就是你们的全部支援 |
[05:47] | We just got some good news. | 又有好消息了 |
[05:49] | Two more Earth Kingdom states have agreed to join us. | 又有两个土强国的藩国同意加入我们 |
[05:52] | Excellent. Thank you, Bolin. | 很好,谢谢波林 |
[05:54] | We’re 90% there, Kuvira. | 古维拉,已经有90%了 |
[05:57] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[05:59] | Julie, dish out some of that special celebration tea. | 朱莉,把用来庆祝的特别用茶拿出来 |
[06:08] | None for me. | 我不要 |
[06:10] | I won’t celebrate | 我没有庆祝的理由 |
[06:12] | until the Earth Kingdom is 100% reunited. | 在土强国完全统一之前 |
[06:25] | Why have we stopped? | 为什么停车? |
[06:27] | Apologies, there are rocks on the tracks. | 抱歉,前方岩石封住了路 |
[06:30] | It’s most likely bandits. | 看样子像是流寇干的 |
[06:31] | We’re sending troops to handle the situation. | 我们已派遣兵力解决 |
[06:33] | Call them off. | 叫他们回来 |
[06:35] | I will take care of the bandits myself. | 我亲自去招待那些土匪 |
[08:04] | You’re… Kuvira. | 你是……古维拉 |
[08:06] | And you’re the bandits who have been causing chaos | 你们就是那些一直惹是生非流寇 |
[08:08] | where I am trying to establish order, aren’t you? | 而我在维护秩序,对吧? |
[08:11] | We’re sorry. We didn’t know this was your train… | 我们很抱歉,我们不知道这是您的列车… |
[08:14] | Don’t talk over me. | 不准和我搭话! |
[08:17] | Please, take mercy on us. | 求求您饶了我们吧 |
[08:19] | Stop groveling as if this is the worst day of your life. | 不要卑躬屈膝的,好像今天是你们最倒霉的日子似的 |
[08:23] | This is a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna give you all | 我会给你们所有人 |
[08:26] | the opportunity to rehabilitate yourselves | 改过自新的机会 |
[08:28] | and become productive members of your nation. | 成为我们国家的劳动力 |
[08:31] | Right now, you’re lost | 虽然你们现在迷失了自我 |
[08:33] | but pledge your loyalty to me | 但是在此发誓对我效忠 |
[08:35] | and I’ll give you a new purpose in your lives. | 我就能给你们的生活赋予新的价值 |
[08:38] | Of course, if you don’t want to join | 当然,如果你不想到我这儿来 |
[08:39] | you could always stay right here. | 你们也可以选择待在这儿 |
[08:41] | Hopefully someone saves you | 有人能来拯救你们 |
[08:42] | before the next train speeds through | 盼着下一班列车过来之前 |
[08:44] | but I wouldn’t count on it. | 但我可不看好这个想法 |
[08:46] | No, we’ll join. | 不,我们愿意加入您的队伍 |
[08:47] | Don’t leave us here. | 请您不要把我们留在这里 |
[08:48] | We pledge our loyalty to you, Great Uniter. | 大总统,我们发誓向您效忠 |
[09:06] | I don’t know why we’re leaving so early | 我不知道为什么我们这么早就要走 |
[09:07] | if you’re just getting a haircut. | 如果你只是做个发型的话 |
[09:08] | The dinner at air temple island isn’t until later tonight. | 今晚气和寺岛上的晚宴很晚才开始呀 |
[09:11] | Because I’m not just getting a haircut. | 因为我不是只做发型哦 |
[09:13] | It’s a spa day. | 今天是大保健日,要做SPA的 |
[09:14] | We’re talking minimum four hours. | 我们说的那个可是至少要4个小时哦 |
[09:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢? |
[09:18] | What are you having done that takes four hours? | 什么事可以混掉4个小时? |
[09:20] | A rejuvenating tea leaf skin wrap. | 回春茶海漫游 |
[09:23] | Have you ever gotten one of those, Mako? | 信,你之前没做过这个吧? |
[09:25] | Yeah, I’m not interested. | 嗯…没兴趣 |
[09:27] | Oh, you will be. | 哈,你一定会感兴趣的 |
[09:33] | So while your hands soak in a bubbling milk bath | 当你的双手浸泡在牛奶中时 |
[09:35] | your feet are in a tub full of these little suckerfish | 你的脚放在一个装满小胭脂鱼的浴缸中 |
[09:37] | that literally eat your calluses away. | 那些鱼会把你的老茧死皮吸食干净 |
[09:39] | Gobble them right up. Crazy, huh? | 那场面简直是狼吞虎咽,是不是爽到飞起来? |
[09:42] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了…… |
[09:44] | Then they scrape your skin with blocks of sea salt | 然后会有人用海盐块擦拭你的皮肤 |
[09:46] | lube you up with seaweed infused aloe | 给你全身打上海藻芦荟胶 |
[09:49] | wrap you in tea leaves, put you in a hot box | 用茶叶将你包裹起来,放入一个暖箱 |
[09:51] | for four hours and bam, you’re done! | 过上四个小时,哈,大功告成! |
[09:55] | Mako, look at all my fans. | 信,快看我的这些粉丝! |
[09:57] | They must be in town for my coronation. | 他们一定是来城里看我的加冕典礼的 |
[09:59] | Uh, I don’t know if all those people are your fans. | 呃……我觉得这些人好像不全是你的粉丝啊 |
[10:25] | All right, Wu! Wu, we have to get you out of here. | 王子,我们得带你离开这儿 |
[10:33] | What? Go, go. | 快走! |
[10:36] | What just happened out there? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[10:38] | I think those were Kuvira supporters in the crowd. | 我想人群中应该有古维拉的支持者 |
[10:41] | Oh, no! Mako, I’ve been hit. | 啊!不要啊!信,我中弹了! |
[10:44] | It’s a gusher. | 血液源源不断地喷出来! |
[10:45] | That’s not blood, it’s strawberry pie. | 那不是血,那只是个草莓派 |
[10:50] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. But that was close. | 哦,你说得对,但刚才那下实在太悬了 |
[10:53] | I don’t know what would’ve happened if you weren’t there. | 如果你不在场我都不知道会发生什么 |
[10:56] | You would’ve been hit by a pie. | 你会被派砸中 |
[10:58] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 这不算什么要紧事 |
[10:59] | Or I could’ve been killed. | 不过也有可能我被杀掉了 |
[11:01] | I don’t know what I’d ever do without you. | 我不知道没有你我能干什么 |
[11:03] | Wait a second, did you say strawberry pie? | 等等……你刚才说这是草莓派? |
[11:06] | I’m allergic to strawberries. | 我对草莓过敏啊! |
[11:08] | I don’t think I can breathe. | 我觉得我要窒息了 |
[11:10] | Get me to the hospital, Wu down. | 快送我去医院,我要死了 |
[11:13] | You’re allergic to bee stings. | 你是对蜜蜂扎过敏 |
[11:15] | Oh, right. | 哦,对哦 |
[11:16] | I always get those two mixed up. | 我总是把这两个东西弄混 |
[11:20] | Look! A train made it through. | 快看,来了一班列车 |
[11:22] | Maybe they brought food and supplies. | 或许他们带有食物和补给 |
[11:33] | Hey, what’s your boyfriend doing here? | 嘿,你男朋友来干嘛? |
[11:35] | If he’s here, he must be with Kuvira and my brother. | 他在这儿的话,古维拉和我哥哥一定和他一起 |
[11:38] | This isn’t going to be good. | 这肯定不是什么好事 |
[11:39] | Bolin! | 波林 |
[11:41] | Kai! | 凯 |
[11:43] | Wow, you are a lot heavier than you used to be | 哇,你变重不少了 |
[11:46] | you’re really growing up. | 真的长大了 |
[11:48] | What’s up with your new hair? | 你的新发型怎么是这个样子的? |
[11:49] | You look like a stiff. | 看起来像个古板的家伙 |
[11:50] | Hey, Kuvira says it makes me look intelligent | 别这么说,古维拉说这让我显得很睿智 |
[11:53] | and professional. | 还很专业 |
[11:54] | Don’t believe everything she says. | 她说的话不要都信哦 |
[11:56] | Opal, I can’t believe you’re here too. | 欧珀,真不敢相信你也在这里 |
[11:59] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[12:01] | I missed you, too. | 我也好想你 |
[12:03] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[12:05] | It’s good to see you again, little sister. | 能再见到你真好,妹妹 |
[12:07] | What a wonderful surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[12:09] | A happy reunion for my favorite couple. | 我最喜欢的一对小情侣重聚了 |
[12:12] | How’s Mom doing? | 妈妈还好吗? |
[12:13] | Like you care. She still hasn’t forgiven you. | 你还关心这事? 她还没原谅你呢 |
[12:16] | You know, for someone who claims to be so enlightened | 要知道,作为一个自称开明的人 |
[12:19] | Mom can really hold a grudge. | 妈妈真是太记仇了 |
[12:20] | I guess when her son betrays her | 我猜被她自己的儿子背叛…… |
[12:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:23] | Opal. We’re not here to bicker with you | 欧珀,我们不是来跟你斗嘴的 |
[12:25] | about something that happened three years ago. | 还是为了一件三年前就发生的事 |
[12:27] | We’re here to help this town, just like you. | 我们是来帮助这座城镇,和你们一样 |
[12:29] | I’ve heard how you help towns… by conquering them. | 我听说过你是怎么帮助城镇的,通过占领它们 |
[12:32] | I know the rumors about me can be pretty nasty | 我知道关于我有很多肮脏的流言 |
[12:35] | but I am giving everyone in this nation a better future | 但我正给这个国家带来一个更好的未来 |
[12:38] | and with Bolin’s help and my fiancé’s ideas | 有了波林的帮助以及我的未婚夫的点子 |
[12:41] | we’re laying the groundwork for the people to achieve their own greatness. | 我们正为人民能够成就他们自己的伟业打下坚实基础 |
[12:44] | Your fiancé? | 你的未婚夫? |
[12:46] | You haven’t heard? | 你还不知道吗? |
[12:48] | Your brother and I are getting married. | 你哥哥和我就要结婚了 |
[12:50] | Isn’t that great, sweetie? | 这样不是很好吗,亲爱的 |
[12:53] | I know things got heated with your family | 我知道你的家庭闹得很不愉快 |
[12:54] | when Baatar and I left Zaofu | 但当巴塔和我离开皂阜城时 |
[12:56] | but don’t you think it’s time to forgive and forget? | 你不觉得是时候摒弃前嫌了吗? |
[13:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[13:05] | Hello, governor. I was wondering if you and I could talk privately. | 你好,执政官,你我能否私下聊一聊 |
[13:11] | So, have you had time to rethink my generous offer? | 不重新慎重地考虑考虑接受我慷慨的报价吗? |
[13:14] | Generous? You want to take everything. | 慷慨?你想把一切都夺走! |
[13:18] | How is that generous? | 还好意思说慷慨? |
[13:19] | Governor, your state has been overrun by bandits. | 执政官,你的州已经流寇四起 |
[13:22] | They have you outnumbered and out-supplied. | 他们已经让你缺兵少将,缺乏给养 |
[13:24] | The question’s not if they’ll take over, it’s when. | 问题已经不是他们是否会控制这里,而是何时 |
[13:29] | Unless you sign our deal. | 除非,你签署协议 |
[13:31] | Agree to our terms and you’ll have the full force | 答应我们的条件,你就会得到 |
[13:34] | of my army backing you. | 我全部兵力的支持 |
[13:36] | You will remain in charge, just under my supervision. | 你将继续掌管这里,只不过是在我的监督下 |
[13:39] | I will save your life, and the lives of your citizens. | 我会拯救你,还有你所有的人民 |
[13:43] | I think that’s pretty generous. | 我认为,这样已经非常慷慨了 |
[13:47] | I know how you manipulate states | 我知道你是以何种手段威逼利诱 |
[13:49] | and force them to join up under you. | 强迫那些藩国归顺于你 |
[13:51] | I know the only reason you want this region | 你觊觎这块地方的唯一原因 |
[13:55] | is because it’s rich in ore. | 就是这里丰富的矿藏资源 |
[13:57] | They might call you “the Great Uniter” | 他们也许称你为所谓的“大总统” |
[13:59] | but you’re destroying everything. | 但你却摧毁着一切 |
[14:02] | I’ll never turn the great State of Yi over to you. | 我绝不会把神圣的夷国交给你! |
[14:08] | You have a lot of pride | 你充满了骄傲 |
[14:10] | but it cannot protect your people. | 但它保护不了你的子民 |
[14:12] | Your pride will not stop the hordes as your city crumbles to the ground as your city crumbles to the ground | 在你的城市岌岌可危的时候,你的骄傲不能阻止叛乱 |
[14:15] | and your pride certainly will not feed your hungry when all that is left is rubble. | 当一切化为废墟的时候,你的骄傲也绝不可能喂饱你的辘辘饥肠 |
[14:21] | Leave! Get out of my state. | 滚!滚出我的夷国 |
[14:23] | You will perish | 你会灭亡的 |
[14:25] | unless you take my generous offer. | 除非你接受我慷慨的报价 |
[14:37] | It’s time to go, we’re not wanted here. | 该离开了,我们在这儿不受欢迎 |
[14:39] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[14:40] | It appears we can’t make a deal right now. | 看起来我们现在还不能达成一致 |
[14:43] | Wait, aren’t you guys gonna stick around and help? | 等等,你们难道不是打算留在附近帮忙的吗? |
[14:46] | Here’s the contract, we’ll wait at the border | 合约在这儿,我们会在边界等待 |
[14:50] | for one day. You get the governor to sign it | 直到执政官签署合约的那一天 |
[14:52] | and you’ll have all the help you need. | 你们就会得到你们想要的一切帮助 |
[14:57] | I guess I gotta go. | 我想我该走了 |
[14:59] | Don’t, please! | 求你了别走 |
[15:00] | You can’t turn your back on these people. | 你不能背弃这儿的人民 |
[15:02] | I’m not. | 我没放弃 |
[15:03] | I want to help, but if the governor wants us gone | 我想帮忙,可是如果执政官要我们走 |
[15:06] | There’s–there’s nothing I can do. | 我也爱莫能助 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry–hey! | 抱歉,嘿 |
[15:10] | Opal, please. | 欧珀,别这样 |
[15:11] | Leave if that’s what you’re going to do. | 走,想走就快走! |
[15:22] | You know, we might not need their help after all. | 你知道吗,也许我们根本就用不着他们帮忙 |
[15:25] | The roads may be impassable, but not the skies. | 陆路也许走不通了,但是空中还能走 |
[15:28] | We can use lefty to fly to all the nearby villages | 我们可以用乐福飞往附近所有村庄 |
[15:30] | pick up supplies and fly back. | 满载物资,然后飞回来 |
[15:32] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[15:33] | We can save this town ourselves. | 我们能靠自己挽救这个城镇 |
[15:39] | Sorry we couldn’t give you more, that’s all we could spare. | 抱歉我们不能给更多了,这些是我们仅有的了 |
[15:43] | Every little bit helps. | 所有的点滴都会帮上忙 |
[15:44] | Because of you and the other farmers around here | 承蒙你和附近其它庄园主的帮忙 |
[15:47] | we have more than enough food to feed the town until we can get some reinforcements. | 我们得到的物资已经足够整个镇子撑到援助的到来 |
[15:52] | Thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[15:58] | So… You and Bolin doing okay? | 你和波林还顺利吗 |
[16:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:03] | It’s really tough having a long-distance relationship | 异地恋真的很辛苦 |
[16:06] | and I can’t stand that he’s working with Kuvira. | 而且我无法接受他为古维拉效力 |
[16:08] | I can tell. | 我明白 |
[16:10] | But it does seem like he found his calling, doesn’t it? | 但是他看起来找到了自己的使命,不是吗? |
[16:12] | He loves helping people. | 他乐于助人 |
[16:13] | Maybe, it’s just– he’s changed a lot | 也许那只是……他改变了很多 |
[16:17] | since he’s been around her. | 从他待在她身边起 |
[16:18] | He’s growing up. | 他成长了 |
[16:19] | I just hope we’re not growing apart. | 我只是期望,我们不是渐行渐远 |
[16:23] | Speaking of long-distance relationships | 说起异地恋 |
[16:25] | how are you and Jinora doing? | 你和吉诺拉怎么样了 |
[16:26] | Actually, we’re doing fine. | 我们进展良好 |
[16:29] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[16:33] | It’s more bandits. | 更多的流寇 |
[16:40] | We’re hooked. | 我们被钩住了 |
[17:19] | No! | 不! |
[17:57] | What happened? Where’s all the food? | 发生了什么,食物在哪儿? |
[17:59] | We were attacked in mid-air. We lost everything. | 我们在半空被袭击了,所有的食物都被抢走了 |
[18:02] | It might be time to make a tough call. | 也许是时候做出艰难决定了 |
[18:19] | Here, tell Kuvira to save my people. | 拿着这个,告诉古维拉,来保护我的人民 |
[18:22] | For what it’s worth, I think you made the right decision. | 权衡利弊,我认为这是个正确的选择 |
[18:25] | Did I ever really have a choice? | 我难道还有别的选择吗? |
[18:34] | When Korra gets here | 如果科拉来了 |
[18:36] | I bet she’s not even gonna know who I am. | 我敢说她甚至会认不出我是谁 |
[18:38] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[18:39] | Because meelo the boy | 因为男孩形态的米罗 |
[18:41] | has turned into meelo the man. | 已经进化成男子汉啦 |
[18:46] | Right, you’re completely unrecognizable. | 是啊,你已经完全变了样 |
[18:49] | You’ve never had the tea leaf wrap? | 你们从没做过茶海漫游? |
[18:52] | You have no idea what you’re missing. | 你根本不明白,你们错过了什么 |
[18:55] | The face massage alone is to die for. | 单单是面部按摩已经让人欲仙欲死 |
[18:57] | Ugh. This coronation cannot some soon enough. | 呃,加冕仪式难道就不能来得再快些吗? |
[19:00] | I can’t wait to go back to being a detective. | 我已经等不及要做回一名警探了 |
[19:03] | Right. Um, yeah, about that. | 嗯,很好,不过嘛 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | I don’t know how to tell you this. | 我不知道该怎么对你讲 |
[19:10] | You’re going to ba sing se with the prince. | 你得护送王子去永固城 |
[19:13] | No! | 不 |
[19:14] | I tried to get you out of it, but it’s over my head. | 我已经尽全力了,但这是上头的意思 |
[19:16] | Wu personally asked Raiko. | 吴向雷鼓总统点名要你 |
[19:19] | He said he doesn’t know what he’d do without you. | 他说了,没有你,他简直无所适从 |
[19:21] | This can’t be happening. | 门儿都没有 |
[19:22] | I’m not even an Earth Kingdom citizen. | 我甚至都不是土强国公民 |
[19:24] | I work for the Republic City police department. | 我效命于共和城警局 |
[19:26] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:27] | You’re just a pawn in Raiko’s diplomatic game. | 在雷鼓的局里,你不过是一颗棋子 |
[19:29] | You can try talking to him, but I don’t think | 你尽可去和他谈,但我不认为 |
[19:31] | he’s going to let you quit. | 他会放过你 |
[19:34] | There’s a southern water tribe ship pulling up to the dock. | 有一艘来自南极水族的船只靠岸了 |
[19:37] | Korra! | 是科拉 |
[20:09] | The State of Yi is now under the full protection of my army. | 夷国已经由我的军队完全保护 |
[20:16] | Proclaim your loyalty, if you wish to keep your post. | 如果你想保住你的位置,请向我示忠 |
[20:22] | I pledge my loyalty to you, Great Uniter. | 我发誓忠诚于您,大总统 |
[20:54] | Tonraq, it’s good to have you back in the city | 托纳克,很高兴你回到共和城 |
[20:57] | and everyone is excited to see the avatar again. | 大家都很期待再次见到降世神通呢 |
[20:59] | What do you mean? Isn’t Korra already here? | 你是什么意思,科拉不是早就到了吗? |
[21:03] | No, we thought she was coming with you. | 没有,我们以为她和你一起来的 |
[21:05] | Korra left the south pole six months ago. | 半年前科拉就离开了南极 |
[21:08] | She’s written me letters. | 她留了一封信 |
[21:09] | She said she was here in Republic City. | 她说她就在共和城啊 |
[21:12] | I assure you, your daughter’s not here. | 我保证,你的女儿没在这 |
[21:15] | Then where is she? | 那她在哪? |
[21:28] | Is that all you got? | 你就那点本事吗? |
[21:49] | We have a winner. | 胜者决出 |
[21:56] | Here, for your lackluster participation. | 给你,感谢你糟糕的参与 |
[21:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:00] | You know, you look very familiar. | 要知道,你看起来很眼熟 |
[22:03] | Yeah, you kind of look like that avatar girl. | 没错,你长得像那个降世神通 |
[22:07] | I get that a lot. | 很多人都那么说 |
[22:09] | Whatever happened to her anyway? | 她最后到底怎么了? |
[22:11] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道? |