时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:08] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:10] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:12] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:14] | Only the avatar can master all four elements… | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:18] | And bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:26] | So much has changed these past three years. | 很多事情在过去三年发生了改变 |
[00:28] | Mako is a bodyguard for the future earth kin,Prince wu | 信成为了未来的土强国王吴王子的贴身近卫 |
[00:31] | while bolin works for kuvira the earth kingdom’s interim leader | 波林则土强国的临时大总统古维拉手下卖力 |
[00:34] | who has brought stability to a nation plagued by chaos. | 她给祸乱百出的国家带来稳定 |
[00:37] | Meanwhile, after wandering the world trying to heal herself | 与此同时,科拉在漫游世界试图自我恢复时 |
[00:40] | A spirit led korra to the swamp, where she met toph beifong. | 被神灵指引来到沼泽并遇到了北方拓芙 |
[00:43] | Will this earthbending master be the key to korra regaining her avatar mojo? | 这位御土大师能否让科拉重振神通雄风呢? |
[00:53] | So then the crowds are gathered | 然后人群开始聚集 |
[00:55] | All excited to see my coronation | 激动地期待着我的登基典礼 |
[00:57] | When all of a sudden, these boulders come rolling through. | 然后突然,一堆巨石轰隆而过 |
[01:00] | And guess what pops out of ’em? Earthbender dames! | 猜猜里面会蹦出来什么?土宗美女们 |
[01:03] | These gals start banging the boulders like drums | 这些姑娘开始像打鼓一样重击巨石 |
[01:06] | And sing the song of my royal lineage. | 并高唱我的皇族血统之歌 |
[01:08] | It’s the most dynamite six-hour show you’ve ever seen in your life. | 它将是你今生所见最带劲的六小时表演 |
[01:12] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready to… I don’t know… | 你难道不是应该开始着手准备…… |
[01:14] | Rule the whole nation? | 统领整个国家吗? |
[01:16] | Now, now, now. Don’t get yourself in a tizzy. | 好了好了好了,别太紧张啊 |
[01:18] | I’ll have ministers for all that. | 那些都会有大臣来处理 |
[01:20] | No sir, mako. When we get to ba sing se | 别担心,信,就算我们到了永固城 |
[01:23] | It’ll just be two kooky pals livin’ the life! | 也只是两个奇葩伙伴愉快地享受生活而已 |
[01:27] | Yay… | 好吧…… |
[01:30] | Getting excited for your big day? | 为你的大日子感到兴奋了? |
[01:32] | Does a platypus bear poop in… hey! | 就像鸭嘴熊的大便――喂! |
[01:34] | You can’t put bleachers there! | 不能把看台放那儿啊! |
[01:36] | There won’t be enough room for the dance of the badgermoles! | 不然獾鼠就没地儿跳舞了! |
[01:38] | Look, it’s gonna go like this. | 瞧,它们应该像这样 |
[01:42] | You sure that’s the guy you want running the earth kingdom? | 你确定应该让那家伙管理土强国? |
[01:45] | Trust me. | 别担心 |
[01:45] | We’ll be sending a delegation of experienced advisors to handle day-to-day governing. | 我们会派去经验丰富的顾问团来处理日常政务 |
[01:50] | I see the prince is becoming accustomed to the burdens of leadership. | 看起来王子已经适应了当领导的压力了 |
[01:54] | You know royals. They love a ceremony. | 你懂皇族,他们最爱庆典了 |
[01:57] | Have you received any word on the avatar’s location? | 神通的去向有消息了吗? |
[01:59] | Not yet, but I have airbenders all over the world on the lookout for her. | 还没,但我已经让全世界的气宗们来寻找她了 |
[02:03] | I hope they find her soon. | 但愿他们能快点找到她 |
[02:05] | I’m concerned about reports I’ve heard regarding kuvira’s growing military. | 我对从报导中得知的古维拉日渐壮大的军队感到担忧 |
[02:09] | They say she’s throwing some of her dissenters into prison camps. | 听说她在送一些反对者入狱 |
[02:13] | Well, she’ll be stepping down tomorrow. | 没事,明天她就要让位了 |
[02:15] | We can worry about correcting any of her mistakes after that. | 然后我们再开始考虑纠正她的任何错误也不迟 |
[02:17] | And you’re not worried about her handing power over to prince wu? | 你不为她把权力交接给吴王子的事感到担心吗? |
[02:21] | When kuvira started cleaning up the earth kingdom | 当古维拉开始清理土强国的时候 |
[02:23] | She knew her position wasn’t permanent. | 她知道她的位置不是永久的 |
[02:25] | She gave me her word that she’d step down. | 她向我保证过她会下台 |
[02:28] | Still, I’d feel a lot better if korra were here. | 不过,我还是觉得如果科拉在的话会好很多 |
[02:36] | You’ve gotta help me get back into avatar fighting shape. | 你得帮我回到神通的战斗状态 |
[02:39] | I’m getting my butt kicked by losers all over the earth kingdom. | 我被整个土强国的失败者们打得屁滚尿流 |
[02:43] | The world needs me. | 世界需要我 |
[02:44] | Get over yourself. | 别自以为是了 |
[02:46] | The world doesn’t need you one bit. | 世界一丁点都不需要你 |
[02:49] | But while I’ve been the avatar | 但我当神通的时候 |
[02:50] | I’ve stopped some really bad people from doing some really bad things. | 阻止过很多大坏蛋干大坏事 |
[02:54] | Listen | 听着 |
[02:56] | when I was chief of police of republic city | 我在共和城当警长的时候 |
[02:59] | I worked my butt off busting criminals. | 我拼了老命地搜捕罪犯 |
[03:02] | But did that make crime disappear? | 可那让犯罪消失了吗? |
[03:04] | Nope. | 根本没有 |
[03:06] | If there’s one thing I learned on the beat | 如果我在巡逻中学到了什么的话 |
[03:09] | It’s that the names change,but the street stays the same. | 那就是大街上的状况除了些名字啥都没有变 |
[03:13] | So, basically, you’re saying that | 所以,基本上,你的意思是 |
[03:15] | Everything I’ve ever accomplished has been pointless. | 我之前的成就都是没有意义的? |
[03:19] | And I thought beifong was grumpy. | 而且我以为只有北方琳的脾气爆的很 |
[03:20] | I’m the original beifong. | 我可是她的祖宗 |
[03:23] | So, you’re not gonna train me? | 那,你不教导我了? |
[03:26] | Well, I was planning on soaking my feet in mud for a few weeks. | 嗯,我原本打算在泥里泡几周的脚 |
[03:31] | But I can’t stand you being so pathetic and getting your butt kicked all the time. | 但我可受不了看到你这么悲惨还老被人揍 |
[03:36] | All right. I guess I can help. | 好吧,我想我会帮你 |
[03:39] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[03:40] | Nah-ah-ah-ah. | 不不不 |
[03:41] | You want to hug something, go hug a tree. | 你那么想抱的话,找棵树抱去 |
[03:45] | We’re here to work. | 我们是来干正事的 |
[03:50] | Hello, republic city! | 你好,共和城! |
[03:53] | Bolin is back! | 波林回来喽! |
[03:57] | And eska’s also here. | 爱斯卡也在啊 |
[04:00] | I see you have replaced me with a new girlfriend. | 我看到你找了个新女友来代替我 |
[04:04] | Well done. She seems very threatening. | 不错啊,她看起来挺有威慑力 |
[04:06] | Oh, no, no. That’s kuvira. | 噢不,不,那是古维拉 |
[04:08] | She’s kind of my boss. | 她算是我上司 |
[04:09] | Boss. Girlfriend. Same thing. | 上司和女友没区别 |
[04:12] | I’m afraid there’s been a mistake, your eminence. | 恐怕出了点差错,阁下 |
[04:14] | We have you and your brother booked in the same room | 我们这里显示您和您的弟弟预订了同一间房 |
[04:17] | With only one bed. | 只有一张床…… |
[04:18] | It’s no mistake. Desna sleeps in the tub. | 没出错,杰斯纳他睡浴缸 |
[04:26] | Never thought I’d be allowed back in the republic city four elements. | 从没想过他们还能允许我安然无恙地重归共和城 |
[04:29] | Raiko must have turned purple when kuvira made him pardon me of my alleged crimes. | 雷鼓被古维拉要求赦免我的罪行之后肯定脸都变紫了 |
[04:34] | You’re an upstanding citizen again, sir. | 你又是一个正直的公民了,先生 |
[04:36] | Upstanding is right! | 对就是正直的! |
[04:38] | And don’t forget to fill the extra bag with as many of those little soaps | 别忘了用小肥皂装满那个额外的包 |
[04:40] | As you can grab. | 你能拿多少拿多少 |
[04:42] | Love the lavender scent. | 我最爱薰衣草香了 |
[04:46] | Bolin! | 波林! |
[04:51] | Look at you! | 瞧你! |
[04:52] | My little brother got all… Important. | 我的弟弟变得这么……威武 |
[04:55] | I know, right? | 我知道,不是吗? |
[04:56] | I see myself in the mirror sometimes | 有时我看镜中的自己 |
[04:58] | And I think I’m in trouble before I realize, It’s only me. | 我都以为有麻烦了,然后才意识到这就是我自己 |
[05:01] | So… What’s it like working for kuvira? | 嗯……为古维拉卖力怎么样? |
[05:04] | From what I’ve heard, she’s pretty harsh. | 我听说她很严厉 |
[05:05] | No! I mean, she can be tough, sure | 不!我是说,她当然能严厉,这是肯定的 |
[05:08] | But we’re turning around the earth kingdom like you wouldn’t believe. | 但我们正在把土强国恢复得甚至超出你的想象 |
[05:11] | You remember how bad grandma’s neighborhood in ba sing se was? | 还记得永固城里奶奶的居民区有多糟糕吗? |
[05:14] | All that’s completely changed. | 现在都完全改观了 |
[05:15] | I mean, we are really… Helping people. | 我是说,我们真的在……帮助人民 |
[05:17] | But what have you been up to? Fighting crime? Busting triads? | 那你都在忙什么呢?打击犯罪?追捕三合会? |
[05:20] | Chasing the ladies, mako style? | 用你以往的风格追女生? |
[05:22] | Well, I’ve been working for wu. | 实际上,我在吴手下做事 |
[05:30] | And, uh… Yeah. | 他……是个逗比 |
[05:34] | So have you seen korra yet? | 你见过科拉了吗? |
[05:36] | No. She was supposed to come in with tonraq | 没有,她本该和托纳克一起来的 |
[05:38] | But he says she left the south pole months ago. | 但他说她好几个月前就已经离开南极 |
[05:41] | No one knows where she is. | 没人知道她在何方 |
[05:45] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[05:46] | Hello, baatar junior. | 你好,小巴塔 |
[05:48] | It’s just “baatar” now. | 叫巴塔就好了 |
[05:51] | So, now that you’ve seen all the good we’ve done Since we left zaofu | 那,现在你看到了我们离开皂阜城后做的好事 |
[05:55] | you must be sorry that You didn’t come and help us. | 你肯定很后悔自己没来帮忙吧 |
[05:57] | I don’t if I’d call marching all over the earth kingdom | 我可真没觉得占领整个王国 |
[06:00] | Forcing people to bow to kuvira | 然后强迫所有人服从古维拉 |
[06:02] | “doing good.” | 算得上做好事 |
[06:04] | You’re going to have to get over your grudge with her. | 你必须得放下你对她的怨恨 |
[06:06] | I’m sure you’ve heard that we’re engaged. | 我肯定你得知我和古维拉已经订婚了 |
[06:08] | She’s going to be an official member of our family. | 她将成为我们正式的家庭成员 |
[06:11] | I’m just glad that she’ll be stepping down after tomorrow. | 我很高兴她明天就得下台了 |
[06:14] | You prefer to be ruled by that royal idiot? | 你更喜欢被那个皇家蠢货统治? |
[06:19] | I hope I’m not out of order saying this… | 但愿我没说错话 |
[06:21] | You’re pretty easy on the eyes for a military type. | 你一眼看上去就透着十足的军人范儿 |
[06:25] | I’ll put in a good word for you with the hotel staff | 我会在宾馆工作人员面前为你美言几句 |
[06:27] | Maybe get you a little upgrade. | 让你稍微提高点待遇 |
[06:29] | I’ve been living here for years. They love me. | 我在这儿已经生活好多年了,他们喜欢我 |
[06:31] | I won’t be needing your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[06:33] | We’ve reserved the presidential suite. | 我们订的是总统套房 |
[06:35] | Well, I think someone is pulling your chain, gumdrop. | 哦,我想有人在耍你,美女姐姐 |
[06:37] | See, I’m in the presidential suite. | 我现在就住在总统套房呢 |
[06:40] | Not anymore. I had you moved out. | 不再是这样了,我已经让你搬出去住了 |
[06:42] | Wait, what? Cam, where’s all my stuff? | 等等,什么?门童我的东西都去哪儿了? |
[06:45] | We moved you into a very nice junior suite | 我们已经把你安排到了一间非常不错的小标间里 |
[06:48] | On the seventh floor. | 在七楼 |
[06:49] | Junior suite? | 小标间? |
[06:52] | Something you should know about me… | 关于我,你必须明白 |
[06:54] | I always get what I want. | 我永远都能得到我想要的 |
[07:03] | Your royal cabinet is here, your majesty! | 您的皇家内阁来了,陛下! |
[07:05] | Where have you been? | 你们都去哪儿了? |
[07:06] | My coronation is in ten minutes. | 我的加冕仪式十分钟内就要开始了 |
[07:09] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢? |
[07:10] | Where are the seven sacred chests of exquisite finery? | 那七件神圣的精致挂件呢? |
[07:12] | Where are my grandfather’s taffeta pantaloons? | 我爷爷的塔夫绸长马裤呢 |
[07:14] | Sadly, most of your servants were scattered | 遗憾的是,在女王“退位”以后 |
[07:17] | And the royal things were looted after the queen was…Removed from office. | 您大部分的仆从已经作鸟兽散,皇家财宝都被掠夺一空 |
[07:22] | So your coronation may not have some of the usual items… | 所以你的加冕仪式恐怕会缺少以往常有的一些物品 |
[07:27] | Like… The crown. | 比如……皇冠 |
[07:28] | There’s no crown? | 没有皇冠? |
[07:30] | How can you have a coronation without a crown? | 加冕仪式怎么能连皇冠都没有? |
[07:32] | How will people know when I’m officially the king? | 那人民怎么能知道我已经正式成为了国王? |
[07:34] | We still have one of the royal jewels we can pin on you. | 我们还有一件可以让您佩戴的皇家珠宝 |
[07:38] | An earring? | 一个耳环? |
[07:39] | Think of it more as a royal brooch. | 我觉得这更像一个皇家胸针 |
[07:44] | Are you telling me that there are no dancing badgermoles? | 你是说没有载歌载舞的獾鼠了? |
[07:47] | No acrobat bell-ringers? No horn-blowing announcer-y guy? | 没有杂技敲钟表演者了?没有号角手了? |
[07:54] | A wonderful day for your kingdom. | 对你的王国来说将会是非常好的一天 |
[07:56] | Just try on the brooch, your grace. You’ll see it will look beau… | 来试试胸针吧陛下,你看这非常漂…… |
[07:59] | don’t… Touch me. | 别……碰我 |
[08:03] | Okay. Bring it. | 好,上吧 |
[08:23] | Tell me what you did wrong. | 告诉我,你哪里做的不够好? |
[08:25] | Well… I was thinking that you were gonna… | 嗯,我想你也许会 |
[08:27] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[08:28] | You were thinking. | 原因就是你在胡思乱想 |
[08:30] | Go again. | 再来 |
[08:52] | Pathetic. | 看看这可怜相 |
[08:53] | Of all the avatars I’ve worked with, you’re by far the worst. | 我合作过的所有神通里你是最烂的 |
[08:58] | I know that’s only one other avatar, but still. | 我知道我只和一位合作过,但还是是糟 |
[09:02] | Ah! Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:03] | It seems like you’re enjoying having someone around to beat up an awful lot. | 你好像觉得把周边的人都暴揍一顿很享受是不 |
[09:06] | Yeah, the swampbenders out here really can’t take a punch. | 是啊,这附近的沼宗简直不堪一击 |
[09:11] | So… What made you want to drop out and disconnect from the rest of the world? | 那……为什么你要隐退而且与世隔绝 |
[09:15] | I’m more connected to the world than you’ve ever been. | 我和这个世界的联系从未像现在这样紧密 |
[09:19] | The roots and vines… they run all over the world. | 这些根和藤蔓遍布了整个世界 |
[09:24] | I can see su and lin, zaofu and republic city… | 我能看到夙和琳,皂阜还有共和城 |
[09:28] | I see everything. | 我能看见所有事物 |
[09:36] | You’re blind compared to me. | 和我比起来你才是瞎子 |
[09:44] | Now rise, wu of the hou-ting dynasty | 现在,吴我封你为后庭王朝 |
[09:46] | King of all the earth lands | 以及土强王国全境之王 |
[09:48] | And glorious defender of ba sing se. | 并给予你“永固城的神圣守护者”称号 |
[09:51] | Long may you reign. | 天佑吾王 |
[09:53] | go wu. Woo. | 好,吴 |
[09:57] | Thank you for that incredibly brief but very moving ceremony. | 为了这场异常简朴但是触动人心的典礼,谢谢你 |
[10:01] | I am touched by the love of my devoted countrymen Who have worked so hard | 我被那份,为了使土强国的王位重新归属于它真正的领袖 |
[10:04] | To restore their beloved leader to the throne. | 而全身心奉献,奋斗的人们的爱深深得打动了 |
[10:08] | One of them deserves special attention. | 其中有一个人,值得特别嘉奖 |
[10:10] | Kuvira? Rise. | 古维拉,请起立 |
[10:15] | For your service to the realm, I would like to present you | 为了嘉奖你对国家的特殊贡献,我颁发给你 |
[10:21] | With the kyoshi medal of freedom | 虚子自由勋章 |
[10:23] | Which was somehow not stolen,unlike the royal pinkie rings. | 它幸运的没有像皇家戒指那样被偷走 |
[10:29] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[10:30] | And if you don’t mind, I’d like to say a few words. | 如果你不介意,我有些话要说 |
[10:33] | Why not? We’ve got six hours to fill. | 我们有六个小时要拖,为什么不来两句? |
[10:39] | Growing up in zaofu with suyin beifong | 我生于皂阜,由北方夙音养大 |
[10:42] | I learned that the idea of a royal family | 我觉得通过皇室来 |
[10:46] | passing a title from one generation to the next was archaic | 代代相传的统治方式已经过时了 |
[10:49] | And that technology and innovation should be what drives a nation forward. | 技术和创新应该成为带动国家向前发展的力量 |
[10:53] | The earth kingdom to descend into such incredible disarray. | 造成土强国严重混乱的,正是这些迂腐的皇室法则 |
[11:00] | It’s taken me three years to get it back on track | 为了让一切恢复正常,我花了三年 |
[11:04] | And there’s no way I will allow it to slip back into the dark ages. | 我决不允许这个国家在回到那黑暗的年代 |
[11:09] | I’d like to make an announcement to the world. | 我想向世界宣布 |
[11:12] | The earth kingdom is no more. | 土强王国已经不复存在 |
[11:14] | And from here on out, this man has no authority. | 从今后这个人将不再是当权者 |
[11:19] | wait, what? | 等等什么? |
[11:19] | But I just got the royal brooch. | 但我刚刚得到了皇家胸针呢 |
[11:22] | I have created a new earth empire | 我在此创立一个新的土强帝国 |
[11:25] | And I will continue to lead it into the future myself | 在将来,我自己将继续带领它 |
[11:29] | Bringing about a new era of prosperity for my people. | 走向繁荣昌盛的新时代 |
[11:33] | we love you, kuvira! | 我们热爱你,古维拉 |
[11:36] | All hail the great uniter! | 大总统万岁 |
[11:41] | And let me assure my fellow leaders of one thing… | 并且我与我共事的他国领袖们保证 |
[11:46] | Anyone who crosses our borders or stands in our way | 任何入侵我们国境的,或者阻碍我们的人 |
[11:50] | Will be crushed. | 将被彻底粉碎 |
[11:56] | thank you, kuvira! | 感谢你,古维拉 |
[11:58] | All hail the great uniter! | 大总统万岁 |
[12:00] | Worst coronation ever. | 这是最糟糕的加冕仪式 |
[12:05] | Were you surprised? Because I was really surprised. | 你不吃惊吗?我可是大吃一惊啊 |
[12:08] | Won’t this turn all the world leaders against us? | 这样做不会让其他领袖都来反对我们吗? |
[12:10] | Relax, kid, what can they do? | 放宽心,少年,他们能做什么 |
[12:12] | Kuvira controls the whole nation now | 古维拉已经完全掌控了整个国家 |
[12:14] | And republic city is begging for the metal that we’re mining. | 而且共和城极度需要我们的金属矿藏 |
[12:17] | This train has left the station | 现在这启动的列车已经离开了站台 |
[12:19] | And we own the track! | 而我们就在车上啦 |
[12:26] | Now that’s a nice-looking hunk of spirit vine. | 这里有根长得粗壮好看的神灵藤蔓 |
[12:29] | Let’s take it back to the lab And get it stabilized immediately. | 快点带它回实验室好好保存 |
[12:37] | You look worried, bolin. | 波林,你看起来很担心的样子 |
[12:40] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[12:41] | I just have some misgivings about how you kind of ambushed tenzin and the other leaders. | 你这样摆了丹增大师和各国领袖们一道,我是有些顾虑 |
[12:46] | You believe in the work that we’ve done for the people of the earth empire | 你依然相信我们为土强帝国的人民所做过的一切 |
[12:49] | right, bolin? | 对吗,波林 |
[12:50] | I do, but… | 是的,但…… |
[12:51] | Then stick with me. | 那就坚定的站在我这边 |
[12:52] | I’m going to need your help now more than ever. | 我现在比从前更需要你的帮助 |
[12:55] | Raiko and the other leaders want to bully us into accepting some idiot king who will serve them | 雷鼓和其他领袖强迫我们接受那一个听他们指挥 |
[13:00] | But neglect the people. | 却毫不在乎百姓的白痴傀儡 |
[13:02] | We have to stand strong against them. | 我们必须姿态强硬地对待他们 |
[13:04] | I’m just not sure about this whole empire thing. It seems pretty aggressive. | 我对帝国什么的没把握,看起来太激进了 |
[13:09] | And what was that part about the crushing? | 还有关于要粉碎别人的那话是怎么回事? |
[13:11] | That was just some tough rhetoric to let people know that we mean business. | 那只是一些强硬措辞,为了让大家知道我们是认真的 |
[13:15] | Believe me | 相信我 |
[13:16] | conflict is the last thing I want. | 我最不想要的就是冲突 |
[13:19] | Will you help me make history, bolin? | 你会帮我创造历史吗,波林? |
[13:26] | Hmm. I’ll stand by you. | 我会支持你的 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | We need to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[13:33] | Can you give us the room, please? | 可以让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[13:39] | I met with the world leaders | 我和其他领袖们见了面 |
[13:41] | And I’ve come as their representative. | 我代表他们前来 |
[13:43] | So now you’re taking an interest in world affairs? | 现在你对国际事务感兴趣了? |
[13:46] | A little late, isn’t it? | 有点太晚了,不是吗? |
[13:48] | When the queen fell | 当女王驾崩时 |
[13:49] | and everyone was asking you to help keep the earth kingdom from falling apart | 所有人都希望你帮助土强国免于分崩离析 |
[13:53] | All you wanted to do was hide in zaofu | 你却只想躲在皂阜 |
[13:55] | And let others deal with the consequences. | 让别人去处理那些烂摊子 |
[13:58] | That’s hardly fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[13:59] | I didn’t want to seize power for myself, which is what you’ve done. | 我并不想为自己夺取权力,就像你做的那样 |
[14:03] | I’m telling you, for the good of everyone | 我来是为了告诉你,为了所有人 |
[14:06] | You have to step down. | 你必须退下 |
[14:07] | I stepped up. | 我只会前进 |
[14:09] | I provide stability and equality. | 我带来了稳定和平等 |
[14:12] | Tell your world leaders to stay out of earth empire business. | 告诉你的领袖们,不要插手土强帝国的事务 |
[14:16] | We won’t accept their hand-picked dictator. | 我们不会接受他们精选的独裁者 |
[14:19] | What makes you so different? | 你又有何不同? |
[14:21] | You’re just another tyrant. | 你不过是另一个暴君 |
[14:23] | And don’t pretend the people put you where you are. | 别再假装是民众将你抬到现在的地位 |
[14:26] | I know what happens to cities who don’t want to hand over control to you. | 我知道那些不愿服从你的城市会有怎样的遭遇 |
[14:29] | Then you know what’s coming for zaofu. | 那你就知道皂阜将面临怎样的命运 |
[14:37] | First I lose my suite, then I lose my throne. | 我先丢了套房,又丢了王座 |
[14:39] | My royal brooch is a lie! | 我的皇家胸针就是个笑话 |
[14:42] | I know you must be crushed | 我知道你肯定很受挫 |
[14:44] | Not getting to come back to ba sing se with me. | 没办法和我一起回永固城 |
[14:46] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll find a way to make it. | 别担心我,我会想办法去 |
[14:50] | Good ol’ mako, my big tough guy. | 信老伙计,你真是条硬汉 |
[14:55] | Ugh. Okay, I just have to go on | 好吧,我只能往前看 |
[14:57] | Move forward, take decisive action. | 继续前进,果断行动 |
[14:59] | Let’s go shopping! | 去购物吧! |
[15:08] | Get rid of him. He’s with her. | 赶他走,他跟她是一伙的 |
[15:10] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[15:13] | Interesting ceremony, huh? | 真是个有趣的典礼,对吧? |
[15:15] | You aren’t going to keep working for kuvira | 你应该不打算再为古维拉工作了吧? |
[15:17] | Now that she’s going against the wishes of the entire world, are you? | 既然现在她打算跟全世界作对 |
[15:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[15:21] | Kuvira is helping out all the poor people in the earth empire | 古维拉正在帮助所有土强帝国的穷人摆脱困境 |
[15:24] | People like our family. This is for the best. | 他们就像我们的家人,这是为了大家好 |
[15:27] | I don’t know, bro. | 我不确定,老弟 |
[15:28] | Okay, why don’t you come with me, and you’ll see for yourself? | 好吧,你为什么不跟我来,自己亲眼看看? |
[15:31] | We’ve done a lot of good, and varrick is working on | 我们做了很多好事,还有瓦里克 |
[15:32] | Some new innovations. We’re making history. | 他正在搞一些新发明,我们正在创造历史 |
[15:35] | By crushing anyone who gets in your way? | 通过粉碎所有挡了你们路的人? |
[15:38] | That was just some tough rhetoric to let the people know that we mean business. | 那不过是比较强硬的措辞,让大家知道我们是来真的 |
[15:42] | I mean, kuvira is basically just like korra… | 我的意思是,古维拉其实跟科拉一样 |
[15:45] | She might seem hard to deal with | 她也许看起来不好对付 |
[15:47] | But it’s just because she’s so passionate and believes in what she’s doing. | 那只是因为她充满热情,而且坚信自己所做的事 |
[15:50] | It seems like she’s just a dictator who’s taking the earth kingdom by force. | 看起来她像是个用武力夺取土强国的独裁者 |
[15:54] | Oh, okay, so you think your new best friend in there would be a better leader than kuvira? | 好吧,所以你觉得屋里那位新朋友比古维拉更适合当领袖? |
[15:58] | Well, no, but still… | 不,可是…… |
[16:00] | still what? | 可是什么? |
[16:00] | Come on, mako, I’m making a difference out there. What are you doin’, huh? | 得了信,我在改变世界,你又在做什么? |
[16:04] | You’re just some glorified butler for some snotty, rich bozo. | 你不过是个为拖着鼻涕的有钱笨蛋工作光荣的男管家 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉啊 |
[16:08] | I don’t want to work for your glorious emperor in her military dictatorship. | 我可不想为你光辉的君主和她的军国专政工作 |
[16:12] | Fine! | 请便! |
[16:13] | I’m gonna go back to my awesome train | 我要回我的帅火车去了 |
[16:15] | Where we bring freedom wherever we go. | 我们乘着它把自由带到所有我们踏足的地方 |
[16:17] | Enjoy licking the king’s boots in your junior suite! | 回你的普通套房去给国王舔脚吧 |
[16:28] | Sorry, sport. I heard it all. | 抱歉,我都听见了 |
[16:30] | Can’t believe him! | 他竟然说那样的话! |
[16:32] | I know! Insulting another man’s suite? | 我知道!侮辱别人住的套房? |
[16:34] | It’s beneath low. | 太低级了 |
[16:36] | But I think I know what would cheer you up… | 但我知道什么能让你开心起来…… |
[16:38] | A visit to little ba sing se fashion mall! | 去逛小永固时尚商场 |
[16:40] | I’ll buy you a smoothie. | 我请你喝鲜果奶昔 |
[16:42] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧,随便 |
[16:45] | That was terrible. | 那真是太可怕了 |
[16:46] | Ha! Maybe for you. | 哈!对你来说也许是 |
[16:48] | I had a great time! | 我可是开心得很! |
[16:50] | I never realized how much I missed tormenting the avatar. | 我都不知道我会这么怀念折腾神通的感觉 |
[16:54] | I wish you were putting up more of a fight. But it was still fun. | 我倒是希望你能多撑一会儿,不过还是好玩得很 |
[16:58] | You were tossing me around like a rag doll all day long. | 你一整天都在把我像个破布偶似的抛来抛去 |
[17:01] | I know! And I’m an old lady. | 没错!而且我还已经是个老阿婆了 |
[17:05] | Imagine me in my prime. | 想象一下我巅峰时期是什么样的吧 |
[17:07] | Ha-ha! I would have destroyed you! | 哈哈!当年的我分分钟就能把你干掉 |
[17:11] | I just don’t understand why I can’t get back. To my former self. It’s like… | 我就是不明白为什么我不能变回以前的自己 |
[17:15] | I’m a step slower. I’m tentative. I’m out of sync. | 就好像是我总是慢了一步,犹豫不决,无法同步 |
[17:19] | I just can’t get back in the groove. | 我就是没法回到最佳状态 |
[17:21] | Probably carrying around that metal doesn’t help. | 也许是你随身带着的那些金属在拖后腿吧 |
[17:24] | What metal? | 什么金属? |
[17:25] | The little bits of metal poison stuck in your body. | 残留在你身体里的少许毒药 |
[17:28] | Are you trying to tell me you can’t feel metal in your own body? In your own body? | 你该不会想说你感觉不到有金属还在你自己身体中? |
[17:32] | You really are the worst avatar ever. | 你果然是史上最差劲的神通 |
[17:35] | I thought su got it all out. | 我以为夙已经将它们都弄出去了 |
[17:37] | No, my girls never really picked up metalbending all that well, if you ask me. | 不,要我说的话,我女儿们的御金术从来都学得不精 |
[17:42] | That’s been my problem this entire time! | 原来一直以来我的问题出在这里 |
[17:44] | I gotta get it out. | 我要把它们弄出去 |
[17:45] | You can get it out for me, right? | 你能帮我把它们弄出去,对吧? |
[17:47] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话? |
[17:52] | Once we’re done with these | 我们逛完这里 |
[17:53] | we can go into the middle ring and I’ll let you pick out some new suits. | 就去中环我会给你买些新套装 |
[17:56] | Then we’ll hit the boutiques in the upper ring for me. | 然后我们去上环的精品店买我的东西 |
[18:04] | Where did you get those shirts? | 你们的T恤是哪来的? |
[18:06] | Aces, right? Kuvira is my hero. | 很棒吧?古维拉是我的英雄 |
[18:09] | They’re selling them over there. | 他们正在那边卖呢 |
[18:15] | You can’t sell that junk in here! | 你不能在这里卖这种垃圾! |
[18:17] | This is the little ba sing se fashion mall, and I’m the little king here! | 这里是小永固的时尚商场,我是这里的国王 |
[18:20] | Respect the brooch! | 对我的胸针放尊重点! |
[18:22] | stop it, little king! | 够了,小国王! |
[18:25] | I am the glorious defender! | 我是光荣的守护者 |
[18:29] | I’m covered in juice! Get him! | 我被果汁泼了一身,抓住他 |
[18:31] | We need to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[18:55] | It’s destiny! | 这就是命运啊 |
[18:57] | Look where we are, mako… | 看看我们在哪,信 |
[18:59] | The royal palace. | 皇宫啊 |
[19:05] | The throne! | 王冠! |
[19:08] | Out of my way! | 给我让开! |
[19:11] | Hey! It’s my birthday! | 嘿,今天是我生日 |
[19:13] | It’s my coronation day! | 今天是我加冕的日子 |
[19:15] | You’ll have another birthday next year | 你明年还能过生日 |
[19:17] | But I’ll never have this day back again! | 我错过了今天就再也没机会了 |
[19:19] | Never! | 再也没了啊! |
[19:21] | Okay, you’re losing it. | 够了,你都失去理智了 |
[19:23] | This is the worst day of my life! | 今天是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[19:28] | why? | 怎么了? |
[19:29] | Do you really want to be the king? | 难道你还真想当这个国王? |
[19:31] | I mean, kuvira might be a power-crazed dictator | 我意思是,虽然古维拉像是个嗜权力如命的独裁者 |
[19:33] | But at least she spent the last few years working hard to make the earth kingdom somewhat better. | 但她至少花了几年的时间努力的让土强国变好了不少 |
[19:37] | If you were an earth kingdom citizen | 如果你是个土强国的普通公民 |
[19:39] | Do you think you’re the kind of person you want as your king? | 你难道真的想让你这样的人来当国王? |
[19:42] | What have you ever done for your people? | 你为你的人民做过什么吗? |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. That was out of line. | 对不起,我的话太重了 |
[19:49] | No. You’re right. | 不,你是对的 |
[19:50] | No one ever talked to me like that before. | 从没有人对我这样说过 |
[19:53] | I guess I’m just a joke who got what he deserved. | 我想我只是个小丑,只不过得到了应有的下场罢了 |
[19:59] | Let’s get you out of here and back to some place safe. | 现在该把你弄出这儿然后送你去安全的地方了 |
[20:01] | Carry me? | 背我 |
[20:02] | No. | 不要 |
[20:04] | Okay. If you want me to bend out this metal | 好吧,如果你想让我把你体内的金属排出体外 |
[20:06] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[20:08] | I am relaxed. | 我,我已经放松了 |
[20:10] | Ha! Seriously? | 哈,你当真? |
[20:12] | Your body is like a twisted tree trunk. | 你的身体就像扭曲的树干 |
[20:14] | Just do it! I’m ready! | 你就来吧,我准备好了 |
[20:30] | It wouldn’t hurt if you would just relax! | 如果你放松的话是不会疼痛的 |
[20:32] | Stop fighting me! | 不要对抗我 |
[20:34] | I’m not fighting! | 我不是在对抗 |
[20:50] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧,到此为止 |
[20:51] | You’re going to have to do this yourself. | 你得自己来做这件事了 |
[20:53] | Clearly, you want to keep the metal in there. | 你显然是希望那些金属残存在体内 |
[20:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[20:57] | Why would I want poison inside me? | 我怎么会希望毒素留在自己体内 |
[21:00] | I don’t know. Maybe so you have an excuse not to go back to being the avatar. | 我不知道,也许你只是能有一个借口好不再去当神通 |
[21:05] | If you don’t get better, you can’t do your job | 如果你没法恢复,你就不能履行使命 |
[21:07] | So you don’t have to worry about getting hurt again. | 这样你就不用担心再度受伤 |
[21:09] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么?太荒谬了! |
[21:12] | Whatever. When you want it out | 随便你怎么说,当你真的想把它们弄出来时 |
[21:15] | You can bend it out. | 你自己就可以把它们御出来了 |
[21:16] | I can’t deal with all your issues for you. | 我没法替你摆平你的所有问题 |
[21:19] | Wait! What am I supposed to do now? | 等下!现在我该做什么? |
[21:23] | How should I know? Ask the spirit that brought you here. | 我怎么知道?去问带你到这里来的神灵吧 |
[21:26] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[21:27] | if you’re looking for a place to hang where no one will bother you | 如果你想找个地方能安安静静地上吊的话 |
[21:31] | You picked the best swamp in the world! | 你选中了这世上最合适的沼泽! |
[21:37] | This is a mission of the utmost importance. | 这是一个极度重要的任务 |
[21:40] | Conflict is coming to the earth kingdom | 土强国即将爆发冲突 |
[21:42] | And we need to find the avatar. | 我们必须找到神通 |
[21:45] | Can I count on you three to bring korra home? | 我能寄望你们带科拉回家吗? |
[21:49] | You can count on one of us. | 你可以指望我 |
[21:51] | I don’t know about these two ladies. | 这两位女士我可说不好 |
[22:08] | From now on | 从现在开始 |
[22:09] | developing this technology is your number one priority. | 发展这项技术就是你们的首要任务 |
[22:13] | This is going to change everything. | 这将改变一切 |