时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | And bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | After korra failed to return to republic city | 科拉没有回到共和城 |
[00:29] | Everyone’s been worried about her fate. | 所有人都很担心她的命运 |
[00:31] | So tenzin tasked jinora, ikki, and meelo with finding the avatar. | 所以丹增向吉诺拉,依琪以及米罗下达了寻找神通的任务 |
[00:35] | Unbeknownst to the kids | 而这些孩子们完全不知道 |
[00:36] | Korra found refuge in the swamp with toph | 科拉在沼泽中找到了隐居的拓芙 |
[00:38] | Who discovered there was still metal poison in her body. | 并被后者告知自己的体内仍然残留着有毒金属 |
[00:41] | But when toph tried removing it, korra resisted. | 但拓芙试着排出毒素的时候,科拉下意识地反抗 |
[00:43] | Will the airbender kids find the avatar | 那些气宗的孩子们能找到神通 |
[00:45] | And help her return to action? | 并能帮助她回归正常吗 |
[00:55] | Tenzin, are you sure you can’t go with them? | 丹增,你确定你不能和他们一起去吗 |
[00:57] | Meelo! | 米罗! |
[00:58] | Raiko asked me to stay here | 雷鼓让我呆在这儿 |
[00:59] | And help figure out a diplomatic solution to this kuvira problem. | 来一起商讨出一个针对古维拉问题的外交对策 |
[01:03] | Mom, we’ll be fine. | 妈妈,我们没问题的 |
[01:06] | Grandpa aang and his friends were around our age when they traveled the world. | 安昂爷爷和伙伴们在我们这年纪已经周游世界了 |
[01:09] | Well, at least I won’t have to worry about you starving out there. | 好啊,至少我不用担心你们会饿坏了 |
[01:13] | Mom, we’re going to be in the wild | 妈妈,我们这是要去野外 |
[01:15] | Living off the land. | 来荒野求生 |
[01:16] | We don’t need your food. | 我们不需要你来提供食物 |
[01:21] | But I made your favorite treat. | 但我做了你们最爱的小点心 |
[01:23] | Sweet buns with happy faces on them? | 笑脸甜包子? |
[01:26] | Well, I guess we’re not officially on the road yet. | 嗯,我想我们现在还没正式出发呢对吧 |
[01:35] | Aw, this one is smudged. | 哦,这上面弄花了 |
[01:36] | I can’t eat this. | 我可不吃 |
[01:39] | You know, sometimes, things get smudged in the wild. | 要知道在野外,事情可能会急转直下 |
[01:49] | Were you able to get a read on korra yet? | 你们知道科拉在哪里了吗? |
[01:51] | No, but once we’re further out | 还没,但是一旦我们接近了 |
[01:53] | I’ll be able to hone in on her spiritual energy. | 我就能感知到她的灵力 |
[01:56] | We should be able to find her within a few days. | 我们就能在几天内找到她 |
[01:59] | Good luck, and be careful. | 一路顺风,注意安全 |
[02:01] | Remember, jinora’s in charge. | 记着,要听吉诺拉的指挥 |
[02:03] | I answer to no man | 无论是男的 |
[02:05] | Or girl | 还是女的 |
[02:06] | even if she does have tattoos. | 就算有纹身也管不了我 |
[02:09] | Meelo. | 米罗 |
[02:10] | Now, let’s move out, soldiers. | 现在让我们出发吧,战士们 |
[02:13] | Pepper, yip yip. | 辣椒,驾驾 |
[02:35] | Finally! | 终于 |
[02:36] | I’ve been holding my pee for an hour. | 我憋了快一个小时了 |
[02:46] | If you get through to korra, tell her I said hi. | 如果你找到科拉了替我打声招呼 |
[02:50] | Do you feel anything yet? | 感觉到什么了吗? |
[02:54] | What’s taking so long? | 为啥花了那么长时间? |
[02:55] | Ikki, I can’t concentrate if you keep talking. | 依琪,你一直唠叨的话我没法集中精力 |
[02:59] | Why don’t you go play with one of those spirits? | 为什么你不和这些神灵玩玩 |
[03:05] | Jinora’s spirity powers are broken, And she doesn’t know where korra is. | 吉诺拉的精神力量出问题了,然后她找不到科拉咯 |
[03:09] | My powers are not broken. | 我的力量才没出问题 |
[03:11] | I just need more than two seconds | 我只需要一段时间 |
[03:13] | And some quiet. | 还有一个安静的环境 |
[03:14] | While you try to pull yourself together | 你在用灵魂找她的时候 |
[03:16] | Poki and I are going to go into town and find out if anyone’s seen korra. | 百奇和我会去镇上问问是不是有人见过科拉 |
[03:20] | Sounds like a good plan to me. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[03:22] | Enough chitchat. | 闲聊到此为止 |
[03:23] | You can hold the picture of korra I drew. | 你可以带上我画的科拉的画像 |
[03:25] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:27] | I didn’t know you could draw. | 我不知道你画得这么好 |
[03:28] | You don’t know a lot of things about me, sister. | 你不了解我的事情还很多呢,姐姐 |
[03:31] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[03:41] | Have you seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗? |
[03:43] | Well, aren’t you an adorable little thing? | 哦,这不是个可爱的小家伙吗? |
[03:46] | I’m not adorable. I’m dangerous. | 我不可爱,我很危险 |
[03:49] | Dangerously cute with those cheeks. | 配上你的小脸颊,简直可爱到危险 |
[03:54] | This never happened. | 快忘掉这事 |
[03:57] | Let’s split. | 我们走吧 |
[04:03] | The avatar? | 降世神通? |
[04:04] | We still have one of those? | 这世上还有这类人吗? |
[04:06] | Haven’t seen her, kid. Sorry. | 没见过,抱歉 |
[04:10] | Man! | 真是的 |
[04:23] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗? |
[04:25] | I guess so. | 我看能 |
[04:26] | I’m on a top secret mission to find the avatar. | 我们在执行绝密任务,寻找神通 |
[04:29] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗? |
[04:30] | I haven’t, sorry. | 抱歉,没见过 |
[04:32] | Top secret mission, huh? | 绝密任务,是嘛 |
[04:33] | Yeah, it’s been pretty dangerous. | 是啊,很危险的哦 |
[04:37] | I’ve seen some things. | 我见过大世面 |
[04:39] | Really? What kind of things? | 真的吗?什么样的世面 |
[04:42] | Crazy things. | 不可思议的世面 |
[04:44] | Cool. | 好酷 |
[04:45] | I’m meelo. | 我是米罗 |
[04:47] | What should I call you, other than beautiful? | 我该如何称呼你这位大美人? |
[04:50] | I’m tuyen. Nice to meet you. | 我叫图音,很高兴认识你 |
[04:52] | Ooh! Meelo found a girlfriend. | 哦,米罗有女朋友了 |
[04:55] | Go away, ikki! | 走开啦,依琪 |
[04:57] | Jinora’s been looking for you. | 吉诺拉在找你呢 |
[04:59] | We’re moving on. | 我们该走了 |
[05:00] | Looks like you got to get back to your mission. | 看来你要继续执行任务了 |
[05:02] | Good luck, meelo. | 祝你好运,米罗 |
[05:11] | Thanks a lot, ikki. | 谢谢你啊,依琪 |
[05:13] | You drove away the love of my life! | 你让我与我生命中的另一半擦肩而过 |
[05:22] | Jinora, ikki! It’s korra! | 吉诺拉,依琪,是科拉 |
[05:24] | Where, where, where, where, where, where, where? | 在哪在哪在哪 |
[05:28] | It’s just a photo of korra. | 这只是科拉的照片 |
[05:30] | At least it’s something. | 至少找到些线索了 |
[05:32] | Pretty neat, huh? | 还不错对吧 |
[05:33] | She came by here about six months ago. | 她大约六个月前到过这儿 |
[05:37] | Looks like someone just drummed up A good old-fashioned lead. | 看起来该换个可靠的领袖了,对吧 |
[05:42] | Then where did she go? | 她去哪儿了? |
[05:43] | Oh, I don’t know | 不知道 |
[05:45] | But she wasn’t looking too good. | 不过她看起来不好的样子 |
[05:48] | Ikki, this is all your fault. | 依琪,都是你的错 |
[05:50] | What? I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做好吗 |
[05:52] | Exactly, you need to start pulling your weight. | 没错,你应该多出点力 |
[05:55] | That goes for you too, so-called leader. | 你也是,挂牌领袖 |
[05:59] | Remember when he used to be so nice and sweet? | 记得吗,他曾经很可爱也很和善 |
[06:02] | No. | 没这回事吧 |
[06:07] | So… | 那么 |
[06:08] | What’s the plan for today? | 今天的计划是什么 |
[06:09] | You’re looking at it. | 就在你眼前 |
[06:11] | But we didn’t do anything yesterday Or the day before that. | 可我们前天和昨天也什么都没做呀 |
[06:18] | I know! | 想到了! |
[06:18] | Tell me the story about how you taught aang to earthbend. | 跟我说说你教安昂御土的故事吧 |
[06:21] | What’s there to tell? | 有啥好说的? |
[06:23] | I threw some rocks at the avatar | 我朝神通丢了几块石头 |
[06:24] | He got all whiny, and sokka fell in a hole. | 他开始抓狂,然后索卡掉进个坑里 |
[06:27] | I thought there’d be more to it than that. | 我以为能更有料一点呢 |
[06:30] | What about the time you guys took down the firelord? | 说说你们打败火烈王那次吧 |
[06:32] | That must have been epic. | 那肯定是史诗级的 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好吧 |
[06:36] | It was hot, I was on a blimp | 那天很热,我在一个飞艇上 |
[06:38] | And I think a giant turtle showed up. | 好像还出现了个大龟 |
[06:40] | Wow, what a day. | 多棒的一天 |
[06:42] | Okay, you’re terrible at telling stories. | 好吧,你讲故事水平太差劲了 |
[06:44] | You’re terrible at listening to them. | 是你听故事的能力太差劲了 |
[06:52] | Quit making all that racket. | 别发出那些噪音! |
[06:54] | If you’re so antsy to do something | 你要是这么着急要找什么事做 |
[06:55] | Why don’t you go and collect some mushrooms for dinner? | 干嘛不去采点蘑菇当晚餐 |
[06:58] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Take the path till you see the boulder with a hole in it. | 沿着路一直走到一个有洞的巨石那里 |
[07:03] | Then go to your left. | 然后左转 |
[07:04] | Oh, and make sure you get the big, slimy ones. | 对了,一定要采大又黏的那种 |
[07:07] | They’re the tastiest. | 那种最美味了 |
[07:15] | Hey, where’s all the food mom gave us? | 妈妈给我们的食物都哪去了? |
[07:18] | I threw it in the river. | 我丢河里了 |
[07:19] | You did what? | 你干了什么? |
[07:21] | That food was supposed to last us two weeks. | 那些食物是要准备让我们吃俩星期的! |
[07:24] | Hey, keep it down! | 喂,安静点! |
[07:26] | I’m trying to meditate. | 我在试着冥想呢 |
[07:28] | Yeah, keep it down, ikki. | 对啊,安静点,依琪 |
[07:30] | Meelo threw away all our food! | 米罗把吃的都扔了! |
[07:32] | From now on, we hunt for our meals. | 从现在起,我们自己猎食 |
[07:35] | Meelo, we’re vegetarians. | 米罗,我们是素食者 |
[07:38] | We don’t hunt. | 我们不打猎 |
[07:39] | Enough whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[07:40] | Poki and I will go find some grub. | 百奇和我去采点吃的 |
[07:52] | My name’s meelo. | 我叫米罗 |
[07:54] | I like to throw away food, And fart at inappropriate moments. | 我喜欢浪费食物,以及不合时宜地放屁 |
[07:58] | I’m jinora. | 我是吉诺拉 |
[08:00] | I’m so above it all because I’m meditating all the time. | 因为我时刻都在冥想,我是如此高上啊 |
[08:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:11] | I didn’t see you there. | 刚才没看见你 |
[08:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:17] | You dropped your breakfast! | 你早餐掉了 |
[08:34] | Does this mean we’re friends? | 这是不是说我们是朋友了? |
[08:41] | You’re trespassing. Hold it right there. | 非法侵入,不要动 |
[08:58] | All right, little airbender. | 好了,小气宗 |
[09:01] | Tell us what you’re doing in the earth empire. | 快交代你来土强帝国干什么 |
[09:03] | Are you spying? | 你是间谍么 |
[09:05] | No. I swear I’m not a spy. | 不,我发誓我不是间谍 |
[09:07] | I’ve been traveling with my brother and sister. | 我在和我的姐姐还有弟弟一起出行 |
[09:09] | It’s our first big mission, and my dad, tenzin, is counting on us. | 这是我们的第一次重大任务,我爹丹增可指望着我们了 |
[09:12] | But if we don’t find the avatar,He’s going to be really disappointed. | 如果我们找不到神通,他一定会很失望 |
[09:17] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你单独谈谈么 |
[09:22] | This girl is tenzin’s kid | 那姑娘是丹增的孩子 |
[09:24] | And she’s looking for the avatar. | 而且她正在找降世神通 |
[09:26] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[09:28] | No, but try this macaroon. | 不知道,来试试这个甜饼 |
[09:32] | Get that out of my face! | 别在我眼前晃这玩意 |
[09:34] | Look, if we capture these three airbender kids | 听着,如果我们抓到这三个气宗小孩 |
[09:37] | And bring them to kuvira | 然后把他们交给古维拉 |
[09:39] | I bet we’d get a big-time promotion. | 我打赌我们肯定能大大地升官 |
[09:42] | You mean we’d get out of this dump? | 你是说能离开这鬼地方? |
[09:46] | Sorry, little lady. | 抱歉,小姑娘 |
[09:48] | It looks like we got off on the wrong foot. | 虽说看来我们初次见面就留下了不好的印象 |
[09:50] | So you’re out here with your brother and sister. | 你是和你弟弟和姐姐一起来的? |
[09:53] | Where’s your campsite? | 你们在哪扎的营? |
[09:54] | Why do you want to know? | 你们为什么要知道? |
[09:56] | We just want to get the family back together again. | 我们只是想让你们一家团聚而已 |
[09:59] | Maybe we could sit everybody down and have a nice plate of macaroons. | 也许我们能让大家都坐这里吃上一盘美味的甜饼 |
[10:04] | Where did you get those? | 你们从哪里找到这些的? |
[10:05] | I found a whole sack of food down by the river | 我在河边找到了一整袋食物 |
[10:08] | And with each delicious snack | 每一个美味小点 |
[10:10] | Comes a lovely, handwritten note. | 都附带一张可爱的手写便条 |
[10:13] | This one says, “you’re my handsome little man.” | 这张写着:你是我帅气的小大人 |
[10:16] | That is so touching. | 真是太感人了 |
[10:18] | My mom wrote those notes. That’s our sack of food! | 那是我妈妈写的,那是我们的食物! |
[10:21] | Enough with the cute notes! | 别提那些可爱便条了 |
[10:23] | Where are your brother and sister? | 你弟弟和姐姐呢? |
[10:25] | Who cares? | 谁管啊? |
[10:27] | I don’t want to see them. | 我可不想见他们 |
[10:29] | I’d rather hang out here with you guys. | 我宁愿和你们一起玩 |
[10:31] | Hit me with one of those macaroons. | 朝我扔一个甜饼 |
[11:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:39] | Yup, totally fine. | 当然,好得很 |
[11:41] | I hope you’re hungry, ’cause we found some… | 我希望你饿了,因为我们找到了一些…… |
[11:46] | We found some berries. | 我们找到了一些浆果 |
[11:58] | Looks like you got some bad berries. | 看来你找了些坏的野莓 |
[12:00] | So much for living off the land. | 看来荒野求生行不通了 |
[12:03] | They’re fine. | 这些浆果都是能吃的 |
[12:04] | I just ate too many of them | 我只是吃得太多了 |
[12:07] | Because they’re so… so delicious. | 因为实在太……太好吃了 |
[12:10] | Did you run into ikki while you were picking your poisonous berries? | 你在采这些毒果子的时候看到依琪了没有? |
[12:14] | Uh, no. | 没有啊 |
[12:15] | What, did she run off or something? | 怎么了?她不见了还是怎么的? |
[12:17] | I think so. | 是啊 |
[12:18] | Great, now I got to go find the avatar and her. | 真棒啊,这下我既要找神通又要找她了 |
[12:21] | This mission is getting worse by the day. | 这个任务真是一天比一天烦人 |
[12:24] | This isn’t only your mission, meelo. | 米罗,这可不是你一个人的任务 |
[12:26] | I thought we were doing this as a family. | 我原以为我们应该一家人齐心协力来完成的 |
[12:30] | It seems pretty lonely out here. | 这地方显得很孤单的样子 |
[12:33] | Where is everybody else? | 其他人都到哪儿去了? |
[12:34] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论这个话题 |
[12:36] | Aww, he’s just upset | 啊,他现在心情不好 |
[12:38] | Because kuvira’s taking all the troops to zaofu | 因为古维拉把部队都调去皂阜城了 |
[12:40] | And we had to stay here. | 而我们两个必须留在这儿 |
[12:42] | Well, it’s the last city left | 那是唯一没被解放的城市了 |
[12:43] | And then the whole empire will be united. | 这之后整个帝国就要大一统了 |
[12:45] | And you know there’s gonna be a huge party afterwards. | 他们事后肯定会办一场盛大的宴会 |
[12:48] | It’s tough to be left out, huh? | 留在这儿一定很难熬吧? |
[12:50] | I know exactly what you’re going through. | 我完全能理解你们的感受 |
[12:53] | You do? | 真的? |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:55] | My brother and sister are always leaving me out of fun stuff. | 我的弟弟和姐姐参加有趣的事情也总是不带上我 |
[12:59] | I mean, we’re supposed to be looking for the avatar together | 我是说,本来我们应该一起去找神通的 |
[13:03] | But they won’t even let me help. | 但他们根本不让我帮忙 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s not fair. | 哦,那确实不公平啊 |
[13:06] | Maybe we can help you out. | 或许我们可以帮帮你 |
[13:12] | So where have you looked for her? | 你们已经找过哪儿啦? |
[13:15] | We’ve been traveling down the west coast | 我们已经沿着西海岸找过 |
[13:16] | And the only lead we have is some guy who said he saw her six months ago. | 现在唯一的线索是有个人说他六个月前见过神通 |
[13:20] | Well, we have troops pretty much everywhere. | 各个地方基本上都有我们的部队 |
[13:23] | If anyone saw her, they would have reported it. | 如果有人见过她,应该会有报告的 |
[13:26] | What about this place? | 那这个地方呢? |
[13:28] | Oh, that’s the swamp. No one goes there. | 哦哦,那是沼泽地,没人去那儿的 |
[13:31] | Don’t get discouraged, ikki. | 依琪,不要灰心 |
[13:33] | You’re a valuable member of the team | 你是你们团队中重要的一员 |
[13:35] | And you have a big heart. | 而且你还心胸开阔 |
[13:37] | I know you’re gonna find her. | 我知道你一定会找到她的 |
[13:38] | Now, let’s get you out of those ropes. | 来,我们把绳子给你解开 |
[13:48] | You’re welcome, ikki. | 不用谢,依琪 |
[13:50] | Why did you do that? | 你们为什么要这么做? |
[13:51] | We’re saving you. Let’s go. | 我们在救你,快走 |
[13:53] | I had everything under control. | 我已经控制住了局面 |
[13:55] | I just found our food, and I have an idea where korra is. | 我找到了我们的食物,还知道科拉现在在哪里 |
[13:58] | You do? Then let’s get going. | 真的吗?那我们快走啊 |
[14:00] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:03] | Sorry my brother and sister knocked you out. | 我弟弟和姐姐把你们打晕了,真是对不起 |
[14:05] | Nice chatting with you. | 刚刚聊得很愉快 |
[14:08] | Macaroon. | 甜饼 |
[14:18] | There you are. | 在这儿呢 |
[14:19] | You got my dinner yet? | 给我找到晚饭没? |
[14:21] | No, this swamp | 没有,这个沼泽 |
[14:23] | It did crazy things to my mind. | 把我的思维都变疯狂了 |
[14:26] | I had visions | 我产生了 |
[14:27] | Of all the times my enemies hurt me. | 所有伤害过我的敌人的幻觉 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I figured something like that might happen. | 嗯啊,我就知道可能发生这种事情 |
[14:32] | What? | 什么? |
[14:33] | You wanted me to see those visions? | 难道你希望我看到这些幻象? |
[14:35] | You are one twisted old lady, you know that? | 你真是个古怪的老太,你知道不? |
[14:38] | Look, I know you want to get better | 听着,我知道你想要好起来 |
[14:41] | And so does the swamp. | 这片沼泽也是这么希望的 |
[14:43] | It can sense you’re out of balance. | 它能感觉到你丧失了平衡 |
[14:46] | It’ll teach you what you need to learn | 它将教你那些你需要学习的东西 |
[14:49] | If you’re open to listening. | 前提是你愿意聆听 |
[14:53] | Okay, swamp. I’m all ears. | 好吧,沼泽,我洗耳恭听 |
[14:56] | You said you saw your past enemies. | 你说你见到了以前的敌人 |
[14:59] | Now, why do you think that is? | 现在你想想,为什么会这样? |
[15:01] | I don’t know, because they’ve made me | 我不确定,因为他们让我 |
[15:02] | And a lot of other people suffer. | 还有很多人都备受折磨吧 |
[15:05] | Sounds like you’re carrying around your former enemies | 听起来,你还没走出过去敌人造成的阴影 |
[15:08] | The same way you’re still carrying around that metal poison. | 就像你还没排出那些金属毒素一样 |
[15:12] | You ever consider maybe you could learn something from them? | 有没有想过你也许可以从这些敌人身上学到什么? |
[15:17] | Sounds like the swamp’s messing with your mind too. | 看来这沼泽也让你的脑子混乱了 |
[15:19] | My mind is just fine, thank you. | 脑子好得很,谢谢关心 |
[15:23] | Listen | 听着 |
[15:25] | what did amon want? | 阿蒙想要的是什么? |
[15:26] | Equality for all. | 众生平等 |
[15:29] | Unalaq? He brought back the spirits. | 吴纳克呢?他把神灵带回了人间 |
[15:32] | And zaheer believed in freedom. | 而扎西尔相信自由的力量 |
[15:35] | I guess. | 是的吧 |
[15:37] | The problem was, those guys were totally out of balance | 问题在于,那些家伙都彻底丧失了平衡 |
[15:41] | And they took their ideologies too far. | 并且把他们的主义都变得过于偏激 |
[15:43] | Okay, fine. | 嗯,没错 |
[15:45] | But that doesn’t explain why they keep haunting me. | 但这依然无法解释为什么他们还是阴魂不散 |
[15:47] | Because you need to face your fears. | 因为你需要直面的你的恐惧 |
[15:50] | You can’t expect to deal with future enemies | 如果你还在与旧的敌人作斗争 |
[15:53] | If you’re still fighting the old ones. | 你就无法面对未来的敌人 |
[15:57] | Maybe you’re right, but how am I supposed to move on? | 或许你是对的,但是我应该怎么走过这个坎呢? |
[15:59] | Boy, you avatars sure need a lot of hand-holding. | 天呐,你们这些神通真的是要手把手地教才开窍啊 |
[16:02] | Get up. | 起来! |
[16:03] | We’re going to the banyangrove tree. | 我们现在去大榕树那儿 |
[16:13] | Those soldiers said there weren’t any troops here | 那些士兵说这里没有任何军队 |
[16:15] | And I figure if korra’s not feeling good | 那我想如果科拉感觉不好的话 |
[16:17] | She might come to a spiritual place like this to get better. | 她可能会到类似这样充满灵力的地方来恢复 |
[16:30] | There is an enormous amount of spiritual activity here | 这里有大量的灵力活动 |
[16:33] | But I don’t feel korra. | 但是我感觉不到科拉 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s what we get for listening to ikki. | 好吧,这就是我们相信依琪的下场 |
[16:37] | Guys, we just got here. Let’s at least look around. | 我们才刚到这里,起码先四处看看吧 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry, ikki, but I’m with meelo on this. | 我很抱歉,依琪,但我跟米罗看法一样 |
[16:44] | I don’t think we’re going to find her here. | 我不觉得在这里能找到她 |
[16:47] | Let’s go, pepper. | 走吧,辣椒 |
[17:13] | Why did those stupid vines pull us in here anyway? | 这些讨厌藤蔓把我们拉下来做什么 |
[17:16] | Because they want us here. | 因为它们希望我们来这里 |
[17:17] | I’m telling you, korra’s got to be close. | 听我的没错,科拉肯定就在附近 |
[17:20] | I don’t know, ikki. I still don’t sense korra. | 我不确定,依琪,我还是感觉不到科拉 |
[17:23] | Well, you haven’t sensed her | 自从我们开始找她 |
[17:25] | The entire time we’ve been looking for her. | 你就没感觉到她过 |
[17:27] | Next time I go on a mission, it’s going to be boys only | 下次我再出任务,一定只带男生 |
[17:31] | Just poki and me. | 只要百奇和我 |
[17:42] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[17:44] | The roots of the banyangrove tree | 大榕树的树根 |
[17:46] | Spread out for miles in every direction | 向所有方向延伸出数里 |
[17:49] | Connecting this whole swamp. | 连接整个沼泽 |
[17:52] | Your problem is you’ve been disconnected for too long | 你的问题在于你已经与世隔绝太久了 |
[17:56] | Disconnected from the people who love you | 与爱你的人隔绝 |
[17:59] | And disconnected from yourself. | 与你自己隔绝 |
[18:22] | I’m tired of listening to you! | 我已经听够了你的废话! |
[18:24] | Korra. I know where korra is! | 科拉,我知道科拉在哪 |
[18:27] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[18:29] | I can’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[18:31] | I saw jinora, ikki, and meelo. They’re here! | 我看见了吉诺拉,依琪和米罗,他们在这里 |
[18:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:34] | Hopefully, they’re here to take you home. | 但愿他们是来带你回家的 |
[18:42] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[18:59] | Oh, we missed you so much, korra. | 我们超想你,科拉 |
[19:01] | I missed you so much too. | 我也很想你们 |
[19:03] | How did you find me all the way out here? | 你们怎么找到这里的? |
[19:06] | Jinora sensed your energy. | 吉诺拉感觉到了你的灵力 |
[19:07] | But we never would’ve been here if it weren’t for ikki. | 但如果不是因为依琪,我们都不会到这里来 |
[19:10] | I never would’ve stormed off and found those soldiers If it weren’t for meelo. | 如果不是米罗把我气跑,我就不会遇到那俩士兵 |
[19:13] | I was trying to toughen up these ladies | 我一直努力帮这两位女士变坚强 |
[19:16] | But I guess it was a team effort. | 不过我想这算是团队协作的成果吧 |
[19:18] | I love your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[19:20] | It’s so you. | 很有你的风格 |
[19:25] | I-I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:26] | This is meelo, jinora, and ikki | 这是米罗,吉诺拉和依琪 |
[19:29] | Aang and katara’s grandchildren. | 安昂和卡塔拉的孙子孙女们 |
[19:31] | Your grandpa was a real pain in my butt. | 你们的爷爷以前简直烦死我了 |
[19:34] | Wait a minute, cranky, old, blind… | 等下,又暴躁、又老、又瞎…… |
[19:39] | You must be toph! | 你肯定是拓芙 |
[19:41] | Oh, I like this one. | 我喜欢这小子 |
[19:44] | You need to come home, korra. | 你必须回家来,科拉 |
[19:46] | Kuvira is taking over the earth kingdom. | 古维拉正在接管土强国 |
[19:48] | You have to stop her. | 你必须阻止她 |
[19:50] | I don’t know. I’m not the avatar I used to be. | 我不确定,我已经不是以前那个神通了 |
[19:53] | I can’t even go into the avatar state. | 我都没法进入神通状态 |
[19:56] | Please, korra. | 拜托了,科拉 |
[19:58] | The world needs you back. | 世界需要你回归 |
[20:08] | All right, I’m ready. | 好吧,我准备好了 |
[20:10] | I’m not bending it out of you. | 我不会帮你把它们御出来 |
[20:12] | You got to do this on your own. | 你得自己来 |
[20:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[20:25] | Clear your mind. | 清空你的思绪 |
[20:27] | And don’t freak out like last time. | 别像上次那样大惊小怪的 |
[20:29] | Now, focus your energy. | 现在,集中你的能量 |
[20:33] | Find the metal. | 找到那些金属 |
[20:35] | Let it move through your body. | 让它们在你体内流动 |
[20:51] | That fight is over. | 那场战斗已经结束了 |
[20:54] | Release the fear. | 释放你的恐惧 |
[21:28] | Well done, korra. | 做得好,科拉 |
[21:35] | The avatar is back in business! | 降世神通回来了! |
[21:43] | I feel so much lighter. | 我感觉轻松多了 |
[21:45] | Thank you so much for helping me. | 谢谢你帮了我 |
[21:47] | I’d like to give you a hug now if that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话,我想抱抱你 |
[21:50] | All right. You earned it. | 好吧,算是你应得的 |
[22:01] | Bye, toph! – Bye, see you later. | -再见,托芙!-再见!回头见! |
[22:03] | It was so nice to meet you! We’re gonna miss you! | -能见到你真是太好了!-我们会想你的! |
[22:05] | Finally, some peace and quiet. | 终于清静了 |