时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | And bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:26] | After three years, kuvira has united the former earth kingdom states | 古维拉用三年时间,把以前土强国的附属国 |
[00:30] | Under her new earth empire banner. | 一统于她全新的土强帝国的旗帜之下 |
[00:32] | But one holdout remains: Zaofu. | 唯有皂阜依然坚持不加入 |
[00:34] | During that same time | 与此同时 |
[00:35] | Asami rebuilt the company her father created | 麻美将她父亲的公司重整旗鼓 |
[00:37] | And helped redesign the city’s infrastructure. | 并协作共和城重新建设其基础设施 |
[00:40] | And most recently, the airbender kids found the avatar. | 就在最近,气宗孩子们找回了降世神通 |
[00:42] | Korra rid herself of the residual poison in her body | 科拉清除了体内残存的毒药 |
[00:45] | And is ready to return to action. | 并且准备东山再起 |
[01:10] | We have an emergency. | 我们有紧急情况 |
[01:16] | I’ll contact president raiko. | 我去联系雷鼓总统 |
[01:17] | He’ll send the united forces. | 他会把共和军派来 |
[01:22] | Call whomever you want, but they’ll never make it in time. | 现在你叫谁都来不及了 |
[01:25] | Kuvira’s already here, and she brought her entire army. | 古维拉已经率领着全军向我们进发 |
[01:40] | By this time tomorrow | 明天的此时 |
[01:41] | My mother will have signed our treaty, and the earth empire will finally be united. | 母亲将签署我们的协议,土强帝国终于大一统了 |
[01:45] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别高兴得太早 |
[01:47] | Securing your hometown won’t be like every other city. | 安保你的老家可不像其他城市那么容易 |
[01:51] | Zaofu stopped being my home long ago. | 皂阜早就不是我的家了 |
[01:54] | I’m ready to take it by force. | 我准备将它用武力一举拿下 |
[01:56] | No. | 不行 |
[01:57] | The eyes of the world are on us now. | 整个世界的人们都在盯着我们 |
[01:59] | We must do this right. | 我们必须采取正确的方式 |
[02:01] | That’s why we need bolin. | 这也就是为什么我们需要波林 |
[02:03] | Do you really think we can rely on him? | 你真觉得我们可以依靠他? |
[02:06] | Su trusts him. | 夙信任他 |
[02:08] | She’ll listen to him. | 她会听他说的 |
[02:11] | Are you sure we should be going to zaofu? | 你确定我们要去皂阜吗? |
[02:13] | Dad wanted us to bring you back to republic city. | 父亲要我们把你带回共和城 |
[02:16] | If kuvira’s heading to zaofu, so am I. | 如果古维拉去皂阜的话,我也得去 |
[02:19] | She needs to know that the avatar is back. | 得让她知道神通回来了 |
[02:21] | The world needs to know. | 也得让整个世界知道 |
[02:24] | Avatar fight! | 神通大战! |
[02:25] | This is going to be awesome! | 这肯定是场好戏! |
[02:28] | Meelo, there’s not gonna be a fight. | 米罗,不会打起来的 |
[02:31] | Kuvira saved my dad. | 古维拉救过我父亲 |
[02:32] | She was a captain in su’s guard. | 她还曾是夙的守卫的首领 |
[02:33] | I think she can be reasoned with. | 我觉得可以和她讲道理 |
[02:35] | What? No fight? | 不会吧?没人干架? |
[02:37] | Why did we go through all that trouble to save you If you’re not going to beat someone up? | 你不打的话,那我们为什么要历经千难万险把你救出来啊 |
[02:47] | Zhu li, is this thing on? | 朱莉,启动了吗? |
[02:50] | We’re rolling, sir. | 开始运行了,先生 |
[02:51] | Okay, I’m varrick of varrick industries international | 好,我是瓦里克国际实业公司的总裁瓦里克 |
[02:55] | And this is spirit vine experiment 3-02 | 这是3-02号灵藤实验 |
[02:58] | Hand me the thing. | 给我那东西 |
[03:04] | In this stasis capsule is a preserved spirit vine sample | 在这个凝滞压缩舱中的是一个保存完好的灵藤样本 |
[03:08] | Weighing approximately two zhu lis. | 大概有两个朱莉这么重 |
[03:14] | I have postulated that these spirit vines are a form of pure energy that’s unstable | 我假设这些灵藤是由不稳定的纯能量构成的 |
[03:19] | In what we call “typical earth conditions.” | 这些能量和典型的人界能量不同 |
[03:22] | This machine should transfer the energy from the vine | 这个机器能够把能量从这个藤 |
[03:25] | Into a battery using electrical currents | 转移到电池中用作电源 |
[03:27] | Reverse magnetic polarity | 并能颠倒磁极 |
[03:29] | And a little-known phenomenon I call the varri-effect. | 还有这个鲜为人知的奇迹我称其为“瓦里效应” |
[03:38] | It’s working. | 运作了 |
[03:39] | It’s registering five varricks of power… | 它在生成5瓦的能量 |
[03:41] | Now seven varricks. | 现在是7瓦 |
[03:47] | Whoa. What is this? | 哇,这是什么情况? |
[03:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[03:55] | Zhu li, shut it down. | 朱莉,把它关上 |
[03:57] | There are too many varricks. | 能量太强大了 |
[04:13] | Sir… | 先生 |
[04:19] | You’re too heavy. | 你太重了 |
[04:20] | You know, you could stand to lose a few zhu lis. | 要知道,你可以坚持减肥的 |
[04:23] | I think you’re just weak, sir. | 我想你只是力气不够,先生 |
[04:25] | Pull harder. | 多用点力拉 |
[04:34] | Varrick, you saved me. | 瓦里克,你救了我 |
[04:37] | Of course I saved you. | 我当然得救你 |
[04:39] | I can’t clean this place up by myself. | 我自己可没法清理这里 |
[04:42] | Grab a broom. | 扫地去吧 |
[04:43] | What happened? Were we attacked? | 发生了什么?我们被攻击了吗? |
[04:46] | No, we were spirit-vined, but don’t worry. | 没,灵藤出了点问题,不过没事 |
[04:48] | I’m putting the kibosh on this project. | 我现在觉得这项目就是扯 |
[04:51] | No, you’re not. | 不,你要继续 |
[04:52] | Do you realize what we can do with this kind of power? | 你知道我们能如何使用这种力量吗? |
[04:55] | Yes, I do. | 是啊,我知道 |
[04:57] | And that’s why we’ve got to put an end to it. | 所以我才决定放弃研究 |
[04:58] | What if it fell into the wrong hands? | 如果落入坏人手里可就糟了 |
[05:00] | Since when does that matter to you? | 你什么时候关心这事的? |
[05:02] | I know. It’s not like me, right? | 我知道这不像我,是吧 |
[05:04] | Usually, I look at a project like this, and all I think is | 通常我看到这样一个项目,我满脑子都想着 |
[05:06] | “wow, I can make a ton of money off this.” | 哇,我能用这赚一大笔钱 |
[05:09] | But recently, I’ve been having these strange feelings inside. | 但最近,我内心开始出现这些奇怪的感觉 |
[05:13] | It’s like I’m… Concerned with others. | 就像是我……在关心他人 |
[05:16] | And there’s this nagging voice in my head | 然后我脑子里一直有声音在絮絮叨叨 |
[05:19] | Constantly telling me what’s right from wrong. | 一直在告诉我什么是对,什么是错 |
[05:22] | I believe that voice is your conscience, sir. | 我想那声音是你的良心,先生 |
[05:25] | Well, I’m the other voice in your head | 那么我就是你脑中的另一个声音 |
[05:27] | And I’m telling you, you will continue this project. | 我告诉你你将继续这项研究 |
[05:30] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉,不行 |
[05:31] | I just really got to stand my ground on this one. | 这次我真得保持立场 |
[05:35] | Now there’s a voice in my head telling me to drop you on the tracks. | 现在我脑中有个声音告诉我把你扔在轨道上 |
[05:38] | Should I listen? | 我该听么? |
[05:40] | No, no. | 不,千万不要 |
[05:42] | Head voices are liars. What do head voices know? | 脑中的声音都是骗子,他们知道什么? |
[05:44] | I’ll work on the project. Please don’t drop me. | 我会继续研究的,别把我扔下去 |
[06:04] | Asami, you came. | 麻美,你来了 |
[06:11] | I’m here to return these. | 我是来还回这些的 |
[06:13] | You never opened them. | 你从来没打开过它们 |
[06:15] | Stop writing me. | 别给我写信了 |
[06:17] | I never want to see or hear from you again. | 我再也不想听到和见到你 |
[06:21] | Please, just let me say one thing, then I’ll never contact you again. | 求你了,让我说一句话,以后就再不和你联系了 |
[06:26] | I can’t forgive myself for all the horrible things I’ve done | 做过那么多糟糕的事情,我也不能原谅我自己 |
[06:29] | And I never expect you to forgive me. | 我也没期望你能原谅我 |
[06:32] | I tore our family apart and destroyed our good name. | 我毁了我的家庭,也毁了公司的名声 |
[06:35] | But in a life of regret | 但在我悔恨的一生中 |
[06:37] | You’re the one thing I look back on that makes me smile. | 你是我唯一能让我开心的回忆 |
[06:43] | I just want you to know I’m so proud of you, asami. | 我想让你知道我是多么为你骄傲,麻美 |
[06:47] | You are the greatest thing I ever created. | 你,就是我创造的最完美的事物 |
[07:02] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗? |
[07:04] | No. In fact, I have good news. | 不,实际上我有好消息要告诉你 |
[07:07] | We want you to be part of our inner circle. | 事实上我想让你成为我们的内部人员 |
[07:10] | Inner circle! No way! Yes! | 内部人员,不敢相信,好极了 |
[07:13] | Ahem, that is a great honor. | 这真是让人非常荣幸 |
[07:16] | What does it mean, exactly? | 到底什么意思 |
[07:17] | It means you’ve proven your worth. | 这说明你已经证明了自己的价值 |
[07:19] | We’re so close to uniting the empire | 我们已经几乎完全统一这帝国了 |
[07:21] | But su has some resentment towards me and baatar | 但是夙对我和巴塔抱有偏见 |
[07:24] | That might cloud her judgment and stop her from making a wise decision. | 影响了她的判断,让她不能作出明智的决策 |
[07:28] | We believe you can help her see clearly. | 我们相信,你能够让她看得更清楚 |
[07:30] | I can do that. | 我能行 |
[07:32] | By the time I’m finished telling her all the great things we’ve done | 在我告诉她我们过去做的那些好事之后 |
[07:34] | she’ll be begging to join. | 她巴不得马上加入我们 |
[07:36] | Good, because we’re here. | 很好,我们已经到了 |
[07:41] | Aren’t all these troops gonna send the wrong message? | 这些军队不会传达某些让人误解的信息么 |
[07:43] | The army is here to project strength. | 军队只是为了突出力量 |
[07:45] | You’re here to present peace. | 而你是带来和平的使者 |
[07:59] | Opal, you’re here too. | 欧珀,你也在 |
[08:01] | No, you’ve chosen your side. | 别过来,你已经选择好你的阵营了 |
[08:04] | Sides? There shouldn’t be sides. | 阵营?这里没什么站不站队的问题吧 |
[08:06] | I know, why don’t we all stand in a circle, huh | 好吧,为什么我们不站成一个圈呢? |
[08:08] | Maybe hold hands? | 或者握个手呢? |
[08:09] | I’m not giving up zaofu. | 我不会放弃皂阜 |
[08:11] | I don’t care if you brought your entire army. | 我不在乎你把所有军队都派到这里 |
[08:14] | Su, I didn’t bring my army to threaten you. | 夙,我不是用我的军队来威胁你 |
[08:16] | I wanted to show you all that your son and I have accomplished. | 我只是想让你看看,我和你的儿子达到的成就 |
[08:19] | You must realize what you’re doing | 你必须知道,你在做的事 |
[08:21] | Goes against everything your father and I tried to teach you. | 完全违背了我和你父亲试着教会你的理念 |
[08:24] | Son, you belong here. | 儿子,回家吧 |
[08:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:28] | So that I can go on living in your shadow? | 这样我就能继续生活在你的阴影下了对吗? |
[08:30] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[08:32] | Can’t you see she’s brainwashed you. | 难道你没发现她已经把你洗脑了吗? |
[08:34] | Ha, I didn’t brainwash him. I set him free. | 哈,我可没洗他的脑,我是给了他自由 |
[08:38] | And now he’s accomplished more with me than he ever could have with you. | 他和我已经共同达到了,和你们在一起时不可能到达的高度 |
[08:41] | Okay, guys, obviously | 好吧伙计们,很明显 |
[08:43] | there’s a lot of personal, painful history here. | 这儿有很多个人的痛苦回忆 |
[08:46] | So what do say we just all forget about that stuff, huh? I mean, that’s the past. | 为什么我们不去忘记这些事情呢?都过去了 |
[08:50] | Right, wing? Right, wei? | 对吧,文,对吧,韦 |
[08:52] | You guys know what I’m talking about. High five. | 你们明白我的意思,来个击掌 |
[08:56] | All right. No, it’s cool. | 不来?好吧没事 |
[08:58] | You know what I think we need to do? | 你知道吗,我觉得现在我们要做的 |
[09:00] | Focus on the future. And the future is bright. | 就是放眼未来,未来很光明 |
[09:03] | Let me tell you. I’ve seen it. | 听我说啊,亲眼见的 |
[09:05] | Yeah, saw it last month. | 根据我上个月的见闻 |
[09:06] | We went to this town that had nothing. | 我们来到一个啥没有的小镇 |
[09:08] | Most of the people there had never even seen a satomobile before. | 那里大多数人从未见过什么汽车 |
[09:11] | But now they have two satomobiles | 现在他们人手两辆 |
[09:15] | Running water, and a magnet train that goes right through their town. | 通了自来水,而且磁悬浮穿镇而过 |
[09:18] | I mean, how awesome is that? | 看,是不是很棒的前景呢? |
[09:20] | They might have been happy when you first arrived | 你们刚去的时候他们是很开心 |
[09:22] | but I’ve seen what happens after you leave. | 但我见过你们走以后发生了什么 |
[09:25] | Citizens are forced to work as slave labor. | 那些居民全都被迫像奴隶一样的工作 |
[09:27] | Dissenters are sent off to who knows where. | 反抗者被送到了渺无人烟的地方 |
[09:30] | You’re wrong, opal. | 你错了,欧珀 |
[09:31] | Now, I don’t know what you think you’ve seen | 我不知道你看见了什么 |
[09:32] | But I’m giving you the 100% bolin guarantee | 我用波林的名义向你百分百地保证 |
[09:35] | That we’re making the earth empire a better place to live. | 我们正在让土强帝国成为更加安居乐业的地方 |
[09:38] | I can’t believe you brought bolin here to try to sway us. | 我简直不敢相信你居然把波林派来来动摇我们 |
[09:43] | Leave. | 你走吧 |
[09:44] | Zaofu will never accept you as their leader. | 皂阜绝不会奉你为领袖 |
[09:46] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那你让我别无选择 |
[09:48] | You have 24 hours to agree to join the empire | 你有24小时来决定是不是要加入帝国 |
[09:51] | Or we take the city by force. | 否则我们就只能武力攻城 |
[10:01] | I see it. Zaofu. | 我看到了,皂阜 |
[10:03] | We made it. | 我们终于到了 |
[10:05] | And a bunch of other people are here too. | 还有一大批其他人在这里 |
[10:10] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[10:11] | I hope we’re not too late. | 我希望我们不是来得太迟了 |
[10:17] | Korra? | 科拉? |
[10:18] | I can’t believe it. Where have you been? | 我不敢相信,你都去哪儿了? |
[10:20] | You disappeared. Everyone was so worried. | 你失踪了,所有人都很担心 |
[10:23] | I’ll tell you the whole story later. | 这个事我们稍后再说 |
[10:25] | Right now, I want to help you stop kuvira. | 现在我是来帮你阻止古维拉的 |
[10:27] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[10:30] | You were just bluffing, right? | 你刚才只是虚张声势吧 |
[10:31] | I mean, you’re not really going to attack zaofu… | 我的意思是,你不会真的打算攻打皂阜 |
[10:34] | Are you? | 对吗? |
[10:35] | When people don’t cooperate, we must find other ways of convincing them to join. | 当人们不合作的时候,我们必须用别的方法来说服他们加入 |
[10:39] | Other ways? | 其他方法 |
[10:41] | How many times have we used these other ways in the past? | 之前的时候,我们用了几次其他方法了 |
[10:44] | It’s not for you to worry about. | 这不是你该关心的问题 |
[10:46] | So… | 那么 |
[10:48] | What does happen to all of those towns and villages after we leave? | 那些我们去过的村庄在我们走以后发生了什么 |
[10:52] | I just realized I’ve never really gone back and checked on them. | 我刚意识到我真的从来没回去确认过这件事 |
[10:55] | Those people are my loyal subjects | 那些人是我忠实的子民 |
[10:57] | And they contribute to the empire however I see fit. | 他们在以我认为合适的方式为国效力 |
[11:01] | Now that you’re in the inner circle | 既然现在你是局内人了 |
[11:02] | You’re going to have to accept some hard truths. | 看来你必须去接受一些残酷的现实 |
[11:05] | Maybe I’m not really an inner-circle kind of guy. | 我看来不算什么局内人 |
[11:08] | Or… or maybe we don’t take over zaofu. | 或者..,或者我们不要去占领皂阜 |
[11:11] | We could just let them be on their own, then yay, the empire’s united. | 我们就把它晾在一边,然后,耶,帝国统一了 |
[11:14] | Congratulations to us. | 可喜可贺 |
[11:16] | I didn’t know your personal feelings for opal | 我怀疑你对欧珀的个人感情 |
[11:18] | Were stronger than your loyalty to me. | 是不是胜过你对我的忠诚 |
[11:21] | Zaofu will join us. | 皂阜会加入我们的 |
[11:23] | The only thing I’m second-guessing is the decision to bring you along. | 现在我在斟酌带上你这个决定到底对不对 |
[11:27] | Maybe you need to spend some time in a reeducation camp. | 也许你该被送去再教育营 |
[11:31] | I thought that’s where we send people to learn new trade skills. | 我以为那是我们把人们送去学习经营的地方 |
[11:35] | Hard truths, bolin. | 波林,那里也有些残酷的真相 |
[11:37] | Your loyalty seems to be wavering. | 你的忠诚似乎在动摇 |
[11:40] | No, no, I’m totally on your side | 不,不 我是完全站在你这一边的 |
[11:44] | Completely 100% loyal. | 完全的,百分百对你忠心 |
[11:51] | How did things get so bad between you and kuvira? | 是什么让你和古维拉的关系变得那么差 |
[11:54] | I thought she was your protege? | 我以为她是你的学生 |
[11:56] | She was more than that. | 她对我来说不仅仅是那样 |
[11:57] | She was like a daughter to me. | 她更像我的女儿 |
[11:59] | I took her in when she was eight years old And nourished her talents. | 我从八岁就收养了她,并且培养她的才华 |
[12:03] | Kuvira was smart | 古维拉很聪明 |
[12:05] | a natural leader, And quickly rose through the ranks. | 天生就是领袖的料,让她快速地升迁 |
[12:08] | I saw myself in her. | 我在她身上看到了自己的影子 |
[12:10] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[12:12] | Three years ago, after the fall of the earth queen | 三年前,当女王驾崩的时候 |
[12:15] | Raiko and tenzin came to see me. | 雷鼓和丹增来见我 |
[12:18] | The earth kingdom is in chaos. | 土强国现在一片混乱 |
[12:20] | There’s a vacuum of power | 现在是权力的真空期 |
[12:21] | and I’m concerned about what will happen if someone doesn’t take control of the situation. | 而且我很担心如果没人掌控局面,会有什么影响 |
[12:26] | And do you think I should be the one? | 所以你们认为我就是合适的人选 |
[12:28] | You’re the perfect person to take charge. | 你是掌权的最佳人选 |
[12:30] | The world leaders trust you | 国际上的领袖都很信任你 |
[12:32] | and as a beifong, You have credibility in the earth kingdom. | 而且作为北方家族的一员,你在土强国享有很高的声望 |
[12:34] | I’m honored that you thought of me | 我很荣幸你们能想到我 |
[12:36] | But I’m not interested in imposing my ideals on an entire nation. | 但我对把自己的意志强加于整个国家没有兴趣 |
[12:41] | I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 抱歉我不能帮你们 |
[12:42] | Suyin, I know this isn’t my place | 夙音,知道以我的立场这话我不该说 |
[12:45] | But I think you should do this. | 但我觉得你应该挺身而出 |
[12:47] | Zaofu has always been a beacon of modern progress | 皂阜一直如同现代化力量的灯塔 |
[12:49] | And now you can share that with everyone. | 现在你有机会把你的成果和所有国民分享 |
[12:51] | What would you have me do | 那你让我怎么做 |
[12:53] | March into ba sing se with an army? | 进军并占领永固城? |
[12:55] | We’d be seen as conquerors and greeted with nothing but war. | 我们会被视作征服者并且不可避免地带来战争 |
[12:58] | There are already wars. | 现在已经战争四起了 |
[13:00] | The earth queen nearly destroyed our nation. | 土强女王几乎把这个国家毁了 |
[13:03] | This is our opportunity to change things. | 现在正是我们改变一切的时机 |
[13:06] | It’s not going to happen. | 我不会这么做 |
[13:09] | I didn’t realize at the time | 我当时并没有意识到 |
[13:11] | But that moment created a rift between us. | 那个时候我们的关系已经出现了裂痕 |
[13:16] | Kuvira turned my own son against me. | 古维拉说服我的亲生儿子并对抗我 |
[13:18] | And together they plotted behind my back. | 他们还在我背后密谋 |
[13:22] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[13:24] | We’re doing what you don’t have the guts to do. | 我们在干你没胆子做的事 |
[13:27] | We’re going to ba sing se to help bring order back to the earth kingdom. | 我们要去永固城重建土强国的秩序 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:31] | You will stay here. | 你必须留在这里 |
[13:33] | And who’s going to stop me? | 那谁能来阻止我呢? |
[13:35] | Your security force was more than happy to join my cause. | 你的卫队加入了我的行列都高兴坏了 |
[13:38] | They’re some of the best fighters in the world | 他们是这个世界上最优秀的战士 |
[13:40] | And they are tired of being treated like exotic birds in your cage. | 他们早就厌倦了在你这儿笼中之鸟般的待遇 |
[13:44] | If you leave now, you will never be welcomed back. | 如果你现在离开这儿,你永远别想我再欢迎你回来 |
[13:47] | When I choose to return, it will be on my own terms. | 当我选择回来的时候,到时候就是我来谈条件了 |
[13:52] | Kuvira and baatar left that day with varrick | 那天,古维拉、巴塔和瓦里克一起离开了皂阜城 |
[13:54] | My security force, and a few of zaofu’s wealthiest citizens. | 一同离去的还有我的安保队还有一些皂阜城最富有的市民 |
[13:58] | After kuvira proved herself by stabilizing ba sing se | 通过平定永固城证明了自己的实力后 |
[14:02] | Raiko and the other world leaders made her the provisional head of the earth kingdom. | 雷鼓和其他的领袖把她定为土强国的临时大总统 |
[14:06] | Once she refused to step down | 她拒绝退位的那一刻起 |
[14:09] | I knew it was only a matter of time until she made her way back here. | 我就知道她回来只是时间问题 |
[14:13] | I want to fix this. | 我想解决这个问题 |
[14:14] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[14:15] | Go into the avatar state and demolish her army. | 进入神通状态,消灭她的部队 |
[14:18] | Remove kuvira from power once and for all. | 把古维拉从权力的顶端拉下来,一劳永逸 |
[14:21] | Fighting is something the old me would do | 过去的我确实喜欢用武力 |
[14:24] | But that always made things worse. | 但是这样总是把事情变得更加糟糕 |
[14:26] | Let me talk with kuvira. | 让我和古维拉谈一谈吧 |
[14:28] | Maybe I can reason with her. | 或许我可以和她讲道理 |
[14:30] | Kuvira doesn’t listen to reason. | 古维拉根本不听你讲道理 |
[14:50] | I can’t believe kuvira locked me in here like a prisoner. | 真不敢相信古维拉把我像个囚犯那样关在这里 |
[14:53] | I’m not feeling well. | 我感觉好不舒服 |
[14:54] | I think I’m running out of air. | 感觉房间里的空气要耗光了 |
[14:56] | Zhu li, hold your breath. | 朱莉,屏住你的呼吸 |
[14:57] | I’m not holding my breath. | 我不会屏住呼吸的 |
[14:59] | Great. Now we’re both gonna die. | 这下可好,这样我们两个都会死 |
[15:02] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[15:03] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[15:05] | Augh, and the head voices are back. | 啊…脑子里的那个声音又出现了 |
[15:08] | Bolin, thank goodness you’re here. | 波林!谢天谢地你居然在这里 |
[15:10] | Where did that hatch come from? | 那个口子是哪里来的 |
[15:12] | Forget the hatch. There’s something important I’ve got to tell you. | 不管了,我有很重要的事情要告诉你 |
[15:14] | Well, there’s something important I’ve got tell you too. | 呃,我也有很重要的事情要告诉你 |
[15:18] | Kuvira’s crazy. | 古维拉她疯了 |
[15:20] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么知道的? |
[15:21] | When I refused to build her a super weapon | 当我拒绝给她做一个超级武器的时候 |
[15:23] | She threatened my life. | 她威胁要杀我 |
[15:25] | She threatened me too | 她也威胁我了 |
[15:26] | And she’s threatening zaofu. And it turns out she’s been threatening villages this whole time. | 她现在威胁皂阜,而且事实上她一直在威胁那些村子 |
[15:30] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们必须逃出这里 |
[15:31] | I couldn’t agree more, kid. | 我无比赞同,小子 |
[15:43] | We have an unexpected guest. | 来了个不速之客 |
[15:46] | The avatar is here to see you. | 降世神通想要见你 |
[15:52] | Korra, it’s such an honor to see you again. | 科拉,很荣幸再次见到你 |
[15:54] | The last I heard, you were still healing in the south pole. | 我听到最近的消息是你还在南极疗养 |
[15:58] | Well, I’m feeling much better now. | 嗯,我现在已经好多了 |
[16:00] | That’s wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[16:01] | I’m here to ask you to back down. | 我来这里是为了请你退兵 |
[16:04] | Please, take your army and leave. | 请撤出你的部队,离开这里 |
[16:07] | I think we both know that’s not going to happen. | 我想我们两个都明白这是不可能的 |
[16:17] | I can’t let you take zaofu. | 我不能让你占领皂阜 |
[16:19] | Look, I was tasked with bringing stability to the earth kingdom. | 我的任务是为稳定土强国 |
[16:23] | Zaofu is the last holdout. | 皂阜是最后的抵抗者 |
[16:25] | Why should I treat it differently than any other state? | 为什么我要把它和其他藩属国区别对待? |
[16:28] | What you’re doing isn’t right. | 你这么做是不对的 |
[16:30] | I understand you’re just trying to do su a favor | 我知道你是来帮夙音的忙 |
[16:33] | But you can’t come to me as I’m on the verge of reuniting my nation and tell me to stop. | 但是你不能眼看着我即将统一我的国家,而叫我停止前进 |
[16:38] | The world was descending into chaos while you were gone. | 你离开的时候世界陷入了混乱 |
[16:41] | In order to fix it, I had to make some tough decisions. | 为了平息混乱,我需要做出一些艰难的决定 |
[16:45] | I know what that’s like. | 我明白这是怎样的感受 |
[16:46] | I’ve had plenty of people mad at me about decisions I’ve made. | 我所做的决定让很多人都对我很生气 |
[16:49] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[16:50] | Korra, if you really want to help | 科拉,如果你真的想出一份力 |
[16:53] | Go back to su and try to talk some sense into her. | 那就回到夙音那里去试着给她讲通一些道理 |
[16:56] | Let’s call a temporary truce. | 我们暂且把这称为临时休战吧 |
[16:58] | I won’t make any moves until you talk to her and get back to me. | 在你和她谈并回到我这儿来之前我不会有任何动作 |
[17:03] | Maybe that will be for the best. | 这可能是最好的办法了 |
[17:06] | Have you seen bolin? | 你们看到波林了吗? |
[17:07] | He came by to see varrick, but we turned him away. | 他过来想看看瓦里克,但我们把他支走了 |
[17:11] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[17:15] | We have some fugitives to catch. | 我们去把逃犯抓回来 |
[17:22] | Okay, I say we go up and around the mountains and sneak into zaofu from the rear. | 好吧,我建议我们翻过这些山,从后面潜入皂阜 |
[17:26] | We’re not going to zaofu. That place is doomed. | 我们不去皂阜,那里难逃一劫 |
[17:29] | We’ve got to head to republic city. | 我们要去共和城 |
[17:30] | What? No. No, no, no. We’ve got to help here. | 啥?不不不不,皂阜需要我们的帮助 |
[17:33] | We’ll be helping by warning the world | 我们要向世界警告 |
[17:35] | About kuvira’s potential super weapon. | 古维拉有潜在的超级武器 |
[17:37] | Well, that is helping | 呃……这是一种帮助 |
[17:39] | But it’s a completely different type of helping. | 但是是一种完全不同的帮助形式 |
[17:41] | Hmm, let me think about this. | 让我想想 |
[17:59] | That’s not the flamethrower. | 这竟然不是火焰投射器 |
[18:01] | What idiot designed these things? | 哪个白痴设计的这玩意? |
[18:03] | You did, sir. | 先生,是你 |
[18:04] | Less lecturing, more saving my life. | 少说话,专心保护我 |
[18:40] | Hey, I think I figured it out. | 嘿,我想我知道怎么操作了 |
[18:46] | Sir, you’re making this very difficult. | 先生,你把我们的处境变得很艰难了 |
[19:36] | Stop. | 住手 |
[19:37] | Turn yourself over or else. | 赶紧投降,否则后果自负 |
[19:40] | Turn yourself over or else. | 真是多谢啊,朱莉 |
[19:50] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[19:52] | When I first came here | 我第一次来这里 |
[19:54] | It was because I wanted to tell you face-to-face | 是因为我想当面告诉你 |
[19:56] | That I never wanted to see or hear from you again. | 我再也不想看到你或者收到你的信 |
[20:00] | I wanted my words to hurt you | 我希望我的话能够刺伤你 |
[20:02] | So that you would know how you hurt me. | 这样你就能明白你是怎么伤害我的 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:06] | But when I saw you, it wasn’t anger I felt. | 但我看到你的时候,我心里的情感不是愤怒 |
[20:09] | It was sadness. | 而是悲伤 |
[20:11] | You tainted our past and destroyed our future together. | 你让我们的过去蒙羞,毁了我们的未来 |
[20:15] | I want to make amends. | 我想改过自新 |
[20:16] | I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to forgive you | 我不知道我会不会有一天能原谅你 |
[20:20] | But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try. | 但这并不表明我不会做出努力 |
[20:24] | I thought we could play some pai sho | 我想我们可以玩几局牌手 |
[20:28] | Like we used to. | 像从前那样 |
[20:30] | Nothing would make me happier. | 没有什么能比这个让我更开心了 |
[20:44] | Don’t torture us. | 不要折磨我们 |
[20:46] | Send these three away on the next train. | 让下一班列车把这三个人带走 |
[20:49] | Bolin and zhu li will be going to the reeducation camp | 把波林和朱莉送去再教育营 |
[20:52] | For our most severe dissenters. | 最顽固的异议者一批的 |
[20:54] | And you will continue work on the spirit energy project | 你将继续为我的神灵能量计划进行研究 |
[20:58] | Under close, armed supervision. | 并且是在严密的武装监视之下 |
[21:01] | I want it weaponized immediately. | 我想让这个技术尽快投入武器生产 |
[21:04] | Please, have mercy on me.Don’t send me away. Take me back. | 求求你饶了我吧,不要把我调走,我要留在这里 |
[21:08] | Why would I? | 为什么 |
[21:10] | Because my only mistake was being loyal to the wrong person. | 因为我唯一的错误就是对错误的人的忠诚 |
[21:14] | I was blindly devoted to varrick | 我盲目地为瓦里克效忠 |
[21:16] | And I looked past all the times he ridiculed me | 我回顾他每次愚弄我 |
[21:19] | Or ordered me around or made me clean his disgusting feet | 肆意命令我、让我清洗他恶心的脚的场景 |
[21:23] | Because I thought he possessed the most brilliant mind | 因为我曾因为他有世界上最聪明的头脑 |
[21:27] | In the world, but when I met you | 但当我遇到您之后 |
[21:28] | I realized I was wrong. | 我意识到我错了 |
[21:30] | Compared to you, varrick’s a fool. | 和您想比,瓦里克就是个蠢货 |
[21:32] | Hey, come on. I’m right here. | 嘿,拜托,我就在这儿呢 |
[21:34] | I believe in everything you’ve done | 我相信您所做的每一件事 |
[21:36] | And I believe in your vision. | 我也相信您的远见 |
[21:38] | I want to devote my life to you. | 我想把我的生命奉献给您 |
[21:40] | I pledge my allegiance to you, great uniter. | 我向您效忠,大总统 |
[21:45] | You two could learn something from her. | 你们两个可以从她这儿学着点 |
[21:48] | Rise, zhu li. | 起来,朱莉 |
[21:49] | I’ll give you another chance. | 我会再给你一次机会 |
[21:51] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想想看你到底在做什么 |
[21:53] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[21:54] | We have history. | 我们相识了这么久啊 |
[21:55] | I did everything you ever asked of me | 你要求我做的每一件事我都做了 |
[21:58] | And you never appreciated it. | 然而你从未有丝毫感激之情 |
[21:59] | Guards, do the thing. | 卫兵,执行命令 |
[22:01] | No, not the thing. | 不,不要那个 |
[22:04] | Zhu li. | 朱莉 |
[22:09] | Where’s su? I have to talk to her. | 夙音在哪里,我要和她谈谈 |
[22:11] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[22:12] | She took wing and wei. | 她把文和韦带走了 |
[22:13] | They’re going to sneak into kuvira’s camp and put an end to this. | 她们要潜入古维拉的帐篷,给这一切画上句号 |
[22:17] | No. | 糟糕 |