时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Kuvira has defeated the Avatar and now controls the entire earth empire. | 古维拉打败了神通控制了整个土强帝国 |
[00:31] | Luckily, the airbender kids and Opal rescued Korra and escaped Zaofu. | 幸运的是,气宗孩子们和欧帕救下科拉逃离皂阜 |
[00:35] | For the first time in three years | 三年来 |
[00:36] | Korra will finally be back in Republic City. | 科拉第一次回到了共和城 |
[00:38] | Meanwhile, Varrick and Bolin escaped from Baatar Jr. And are on the run. | 同时,瓦里克和波林从小巴塔手里溜走正在逃亡中 |
[00:42] | But will they make it back to the city in time | 但他们能及时回到共和城 |
[00:44] | to warn everyone about Kuvira’s new spirit energy super weapon? | 警告大家古维拉的灵能超级武器吗? |
[01:06] | Naga! | 娜咖 |
[01:26] | I missed you so much, girl. | 我真想你,丫头 |
[01:28] | Mom! Dad! We’re back! | 妈妈!爸爸!我们回来了 |
[01:30] | And we got Korra! | 还带回了科拉 |
[01:32] | Well, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真是太开心了 |
[01:35] | Bum-Ju and I sure missed you. | 小布和我都超想你 |
[01:38] | It’s so great to see you again, Bumi. | 能再见到你真是太好了,布米 |
[01:40] | And you too, Bum-Ju. | 你也是,小布 |
[01:43] | Well done, kids. | 干得漂亮,孩子们 |
[01:45] | I’m proud of you all for finding Korra. | 你们找到了科拉,我真是为你们骄傲 |
[01:47] | Proud enough to get me my tats? | 有没有骄傲到打算给我个文身了? |
[01:51] | No. | 还没 |
[01:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:54] | I missed you, Tenzin. | 我想你了,丹增 |
[01:56] | Now, I hate to get right down to business | 我不想一下子就谈正事 |
[01:58] | but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu. | 但我听说在皂阜发生的事了 |
[02:02] | Way to ruin the moment. | 你最擅长一秒钟破坏气氛了 |
[02:04] | Kuvira’s whole army was there. | 古维拉的整支大军都在那里 |
[02:05] | She captured mom, dad, and my brothers. | 她抓住了妈妈,爸爸和我的哥哥们 |
[02:08] | I thought I was strong enough to stop her. | 我以为我已经强到可以阻止她了 |
[02:11] | I feel like such a failure. | 我感觉太失败了 |
[02:12] | No one expected you to handle Kuvira on your own. | 没人期望你独自解决古维拉 |
[02:16] | It’s up to all of us to find a way to deal with her. | 我们必须一起找出对付她的办法 |
[02:20] | We’re just glad to have you back. | 你回来我们就很高兴了 |
[02:22] | Where’s Bolin? | 波林哪去了? |
[02:24] | He’s not still on Kuvira’s side, is he? | 他该不会还在古维拉一方吧? |
[02:26] | I can’t believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family. | 我不相信在她那样对待我的家人之后,他还会继续跟随她 |
[02:30] | But we don’t know where he is. | 但我们并不清楚他现在在哪 |
[02:35] | How about you use your own legs for a while? | 你能不能好歹用下你自己的两条腿? |
[02:37] | You know, when I fled Republic City with Zhu Li | 你知道吗,当我和朱莉逃离共和城的时候 |
[02:40] | she carried me twenty Miles in one day. | 她在一天内背着我走了二十里 |
[02:43] | And that was after she sprained her ankle. | 还是在她扭伤了脚踝之后 |
[02:44] | Well, Zhu Li’s not here, okay? | 朱莉不在了,明白? |
[02:48] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | Leave me here. Let the worms gobble me up. | 把我扔在这里,让蠕虫把我吞噬 |
[02:51] | I deserve it. | 我自作孽不可活 |
[02:52] | No way, mister. | 想都别想,先生 |
[02:54] | You’re not getting off that easily. | 你别想这么轻易地撂担子 |
[02:55] | You’re responsible for that weapon Kuvira’s trying to make. | 你要对古维拉正在造的那武器负责 |
[02:58] | Which, may I remind you, could hurt a lot of people. | 我得提醒你,那玩意可是能干掉一大票人 |
[03:01] | No, don’t remind me! | 不,别让我想起这事 |
[03:02] | I know, I’m a horrible, horrible person. | 我知道我是个超级大烂人 |
[03:05] | Okay, look | 好吧,听着 |
[03:06] | Kuvira fooled us both into doing her dirty work | 古维拉骗我们去帮她去干那苦差事 |
[03:09] | and I’m not happy about it either. | 对这事我也很不爽 |
[03:10] | But you know how we’re gonna make it up to the world? | 但如果我们想弥补过错 |
[03:13] | By getting back to Republic City | 就该回到共和城 |
[03:15] | and warning everyone what she’s up to. | 警告大家她要做什么 |
[03:17] | So I want you to take my hand, | 所以我要你拉住我的手 |
[03:20] | and march with me out of this forest! | 跟我一起走出这片森林! |
[03:25] | You really have a way with words, kid. | 你真的很会说话,小子 |
[03:27] | No wonder I made you a mover star. | 怪不得我让你当了电影明星 |
[03:29] | All right, I’ll take the driver’s seat for a while. Hop on. | 轮到我当会儿司机了,跳上来吧 |
[03:32] | Great. My feet could use a break. | 太好了,我的脚可以歇一歇了 |
[03:35] | Okay. Oh, boy. | 好,天哪 |
[03:38] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[03:46] | Are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错? |
[03:51] | I hope you haven’t been waiting long. | 我没让你久等吧 |
[03:54] | Only three years. | 只不过等了三年 |
[03:57] | It’s so good to see you again. | 能再次见到你实在太好了 |
[03:59] | You too. | 见到你也是 |
[04:01] | And I’m loving the hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[04:03] | Thanks. You’re looking snazzy as always. | 谢谢,你看起来和以往一样时尚 |
[04:06] | Come on, Mako got us a table at the restaurant. | 走吧,信在餐厅为我们定了位子 |
[04:10] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[04:11] | Hi, Mako. | 嗨,信 |
[04:15] | Hello there, Prince Wu | 你好啊,我是吴王子 |
[04:17] | rightful heir to the throne, and this guy’s boss. | 王座的正统继承人,还是这家伙的老板 |
[04:21] | I bet he’s told you a lot about me. | 我敢说他告诉过你很多有关我的事 |
[04:22] | Nope. Not a thing. | 没,半点没有 |
[04:24] | Then we have so much to talk about. | 那我们就有得聊了 |
[04:27] | You are going to love the food here. | 你会喜欢这里的食物的 |
[04:28] | I know the chef personally. | 我私下认识这里的主厨 |
[04:30] | Let’s start with a round of your spicy octopus fritters. | 第一道菜先上香辣章鱼油煎饼 |
[04:33] | And keep the cucumber-aloe water flowing. | 还有黄瓜芦苇汁要不断继上 |
[04:35] | Got to keep this princely skin hydrated. | 我高贵的皮肤可得好好保湿 |
[04:40] | I thought it was just going to be the three of us. | 我还以为只是我们三个聚一聚 |
[04:42] | Sorry, I couldn’t ditch him. | 抱歉,我甩不掉这家伙 |
[04:45] | But he promised to be on his best behavior. | 但他保证会尽可能乖点 |
[04:47] | Hey, pop into the Avatar state for me. | 嗨,变个神通状态给我看看 |
[04:49] | I want to see your eyes glow. | 我想看你的灯泡眼 |
[04:51] | What? No. | 什么?没门 |
[04:53] | So can you go into the Avatar state again? | 你还能进入神通状态啊 |
[04:56] | I was worried when you told me you couldn’t. | 你告诉我你不行时我很担心 |
[04:59] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:00] | When did she tell you she couldn’t? | 她什么时候告诉你她不行的? |
[05:04] | What’s going on with you two? | 你们之间发生了些什么? |
[05:06] | I wrote to Asami while I was away. | 我不在这里时写信给了麻美 |
[05:09] | I asked her not to tell you. I’m sorry. | 我叫她不要告诉你,抱歉 |
[05:11] | Well, why didn’t you ever write to me? | 好吧,你为什么都不给我写信? |
[05:13] | Or Bolin? | 还有波林? |
[05:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:15] | I guess I didn’t know what to say. | 我猜我是不知道该写些什么 |
[05:18] | A “hello” would have been nice. | 写句‘你好’也成啊 |
[05:19] | Mako, if it makes you feel any better | 信,如果这么说能让你觉得好些的话 |
[05:21] | she didn’t write me either. | 她也没给我写信 |
[05:23] | Why would she… | 她干嘛…… |
[05:25] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry I didn’t stay in touch, but I’m back now. | 我很抱歉没有和你保持联系,但我现在回来了 |
[05:29] | And I want to know everything about what’s been going on with you two. | 我想知道你们俩经历的一切 |
[05:32] | Well, I kind of have some big news. | 我貌似有一些大消息 |
[05:34] | I went to visit my father for the first time. | 我终于第一次去探望我爸了 |
[05:37] | He’d been writing me letters | 他一直在给我写信 |
[05:39] | and I guess I finally felt ready to try and forgive him. | 我想我终于准备好试着原谅他了 |
[05:42] | You sure you can trust him? | 你确定你能信任他吗? |
[05:44] | He might just be manipulating you again. | 他说不定还是想再一次操控你 |
[05:46] | You think I don’t know what my own father is capable of? | 你以为我不知道我的亲爹的能耐? |
[05:49] | No. No, I didn’t mean… | 不,我的意思是…… |
[05:51] | you don’t get to disappear for three years | 你以为你随随便便消失三年 |
[05:53] | and then act like you know what’s best for me. | 然后就能跑出来说你很清楚什么对我才是最好的? |
[05:55] | It’s not like I planned to be gone that long. | 我可不是一开始就打算离开那么久 |
[05:57] | I wanted to come back, but I never felt ready until now. | 我很想回来,但一直感觉没做好准备,直到现在 |
[06:01] | As much as I’m enjoying this little catch-up | 尽管我很享受这次小聚 |
[06:03] | my royal bladder is about to explode. | 我的皇家膀胱可快要憋炸了 |
[06:06] | Mako? | 信? |
[06:07] | Come on, I need you to stand guard. | 来啊,我需要你站岗 |
[06:09] | I’m not gonna hold your hand every time you have to empty your royal bladder. | 我可不要每次都在你排空皇家膀胱的时候拉着你的手 |
[06:12] | Go to the bathroom on your own for once. | 这次你自己去上厕所 |
[06:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Do you always go to the bathroom with him? | 你总是跟他一起上厕所? |
[06:20] | I don’t go “with him” with him. | 我不是跟他“一起”上厕所 |
[06:22] | I just stand there in the general vicinity while he… | 我只不过站在附近等着他…… |
[06:25] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说不下去了 |
[06:31] | Good afternoon, sir. | 先生,下午好 |
[06:32] | Perhaps a spritz of cologne to freshen up? | 要不要喷一点古龙水使您容光焕发? |
[06:35] | Make it a double, buddy. | 来两倍的量,伙计 |
[06:42] | Mako, help! | 信,救命! |
[06:43] | Wu down. | 吴不行了 |
[06:45] | Wu… Down. | 吴……倒下了 |
[06:52] | I wish Pabu were here. | 我希望帕布在这儿 |
[06:54] | He could just chew us out of this. | 他能咬断绳子放我们出去 |
[06:56] | You know who else has incisors sharp as a knife? | 你知道谁还有刀锋般尖利的门牙吗? |
[07:00] | Zhu Li. | 朱莉 |
[07:02] | Well, look what we caught. | 看我们抓到了什么? |
[07:04] | Wonder if they were tracking us after we escaped. | 不清楚我们逃跑后他们是不是在跟踪我们 |
[07:07] | Hello, fellow travelers! | 道上的朋友们,你们好! |
[07:09] | I don’t suppose you could help us out of this net? | 我猜你们会放我们从这网里出来的吧 |
[07:12] | Why would we free a couple of lowly earth empire soldiers? | 我们为什么要放走两个土强帝国的低等兵 |
[07:16] | Lowly? | 低等? |
[07:17] | We were part of Kuvira’s inner circle! | 我们可曾是古维拉的局内人 |
[07:20] | Were! Not anymore. | 曾是啊,现在不再是了 |
[07:21] | We jumped ship. Please just let us out. | 我们不跟她了,请放我们出去 |
[07:24] | I think I know just what to do with a couple of Kuvira’s top men. | 我知道要拿古维拉的头目们怎么办 |
[07:36] | I wonder what’s taking Wu so long. | 我想知道吴怎么还不回来 |
[07:39] | He’s not one to miss out on lunch. | 他不会错过午餐的 |
[07:40] | I’ll go check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[07:50] | Wu, you in here? | 吴,你在里面吗? |
[07:52] | Come on, your octopus fritters are getting cold. | 快出来,你的章鱼切片要凉了 |
[07:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[08:04] | Excuse me, did you happen to see if Prince Wu came out this way? | 打扰了,你看到吴王子从这里出去了吗? |
[08:08] | Sorry, miss. Haven’t seen him. | 抱歉,小姐,没看见他 |
[08:10] | Hmm. I’m in laundry. | 我在脏衣物里面 |
[08:19] | They’ve got Wu! | 他们抓走了吴 |
[08:20] | Get the car, I’m going after them. | 快开车来,我去追他们 |
[08:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[08:47] | We’re losing them. | 我们追不上他们了 |
[08:48] | Hang a right at the next block. | 下一个街区右拐 |
[08:49] | We can cut them off on seventh. | 我们能在第七街截住他们 |
[08:53] | You missed the turn! Where are you going? | 你错过了,你要去哪儿? |
[08:55] | I know these streets better than you. | 我比你更熟悉这些街道 |
[08:57] | I built some of them. | 有些是我建的 |
[09:05] | What are you doing? Sit down. | 你要干什么?快坐下 |
[09:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[09:24] | Wu’s not here. This guy was the only one in the truck. | 吴不在这里,卡车里只有这家伙 |
[09:29] | Where’s the prince? | 王子在哪儿? |
[09:31] | Halfway to Kuvira by now. | 已经在去见古维拉的半道儿上了 |
[09:35] | All hail the Great Uniter. | 大总统万岁 |
[09:37] | They must have moved Wu to a different vehicle when we lost sight of them. | 他们肯定在我们跟丢他们的时候,把吴转移到另一辆车上了 |
[09:46] | Take this guy in for booking. | 把这家伙登记在案 |
[09:47] | Charge him with kidnapping. | 指控他犯绑架罪 |
[09:48] | And tell Chief Beifong that Prince Wu is missing. | 并告诉北方警长吴王子失踪了 |
[09:51] | Put out an all points bulletin. We’ll keep looking. | 发布全面搜查令,我们会继续找 |
[09:54] | Where do we start? | 从哪儿找起? |
[09:55] | There are thousands of cars in the city and he could be in any one of them. | 城里有上千辆汽车,他可能在任意一辆车里 |
[09:59] | Or they might try smuggling him out on an airship. | 或许他们想用气艇把他偷运出去 |
[10:02] | Or maybe a boat. | 没准是用船 |
[10:03] | He could be anywhere! | 他可能在任何地方 |
[10:05] | The one time I don’t watch him pee and this is what happens. | 我就这一次没看着他小便,居然就发生了这种事 |
[10:27] | They’re taking Wu to the train station! | 他们带吴去了火车站 |
[10:29] | Are you sure? How do you know? | 你确定?你怎么知道? |
[10:31] | I’ll explain on the way, just drive! We’re running out of time! | 我路上解释,快开车,没多少时间了 |
[10:40] | So how did a bunch of water and fire benders | 一群水宗和火宗 |
[10:43] | end up in one of Kuvira’s reeducation camps? | 怎么被关进古维拉的再教育营的? |
[10:46] | Call it what it is… a prison. | 叫它该叫的名字——监狱 |
[10:49] | Kuvira’s been purging states of anyone | 古维拉在清洗藩国 |
[10:51] | who’s not of earth kingdom origin and locking them up. | 把任何非土强原住民关起来 |
[10:53] | Purging? | 清洗? |
[10:54] | What are you acting so surprised for? | 你干嘛装的那么惊讶? |
[10:57] | You must have known what she was up to, being part of her “inner circle” and all. | 作为她的局内人,你肯定知道她要做什么 |
[11:00] | No, I swear. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[11:01] | And the inner circle thing lasted, like, less than a day. | 就当了不到一天的局内人 |
[11:05] | Will you at least tell us where you’re taking us? | 你能不能至少告诉我们你们要带我们去哪儿? |
[11:08] | The border checkpoint. | 边境检查站 |
[11:09] | You’re gonna help us talk our way past some earth empire soldiers. | 你们要帮我们通过那些土强帝国士兵的检查 |
[11:12] | And once we’re through | 我们过去之后 |
[11:14] | we’ll see about letting you go. | 才会考虑是否放你们走 |
[11:25] | Lava time! Bet you didn’t expect that! | 熔岩时刻,打赌你们肯定没料到这个 |
[11:29] | Look, I’m sorry for what happened to all of you | 听着,我对你们的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[11:31] | but as I’ve been trying to explain | 但我一直在尝试着说明 |
[11:33] | we don’t work for Kuvira anymore. | 我们不再为古维拉工作了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, if our handsome mugs get recognized | 是啊,如果我们英俊的面孔 |
[11:38] | trying to go through that checkpoint, we’re goners! | 在通过检查站时被认出来了,我们就完蛋了 |
[11:41] | If you really are fugitives, you better listen up. | 如果你们真是逃兵,最好听清楚了 |
[11:44] | We’ve been scouting this region for days. | 我们已经侦察这片区域好几天了 |
[11:46] | There’s a wall stretching along the entire border | 整个边境被墙环绕 |
[11:49] | and patrols guarding every part of it. | 而且每处都有巡逻兵守卫 |
[11:50] | That checkpoint is our only way out. | 我们只能从检查站出去 |
[11:53] | It’s not worth the risk, baraz. | 不值得冒险,布拉泽 |
[11:55] | How do we know they won’t turn us in? | 我们怎么知道他们不会出卖我们? |
[11:57] | If he wanted us gone | 如果他想让我们死 |
[11:58] | we’d be at the bottom of a pool of lava right now. | 我们现在就在熔岩池底了 |
[12:01] | If any of us want to get out of the earth empire alive | 想要活着逃出土强帝国 |
[12:04] | we’ll have to trust each other. | 那我们就必须互相信赖 |
[12:09] | All right, where’s this checkpoint? | 好,检查站在哪里 |
[12:14] | So how do you know where Wu is just by touching some spirit vines? | 那,你就碰一下灵藤,怎么就知道吴在哪里的? |
[12:18] | I learned how to connect to people’s energy through them. | 我学会了通过它们来连通人的能量 |
[12:20] | Who taught you that? | 谁教你这招的? |
[12:21] | Lin’s mom. | 琳的老妈 |
[12:23] | I found her in the swamp. | 我在一个大沼泽里找到了她 |
[12:24] | That place is like one giant spirit wild. | 那地方就是一片巨大的神灵之野 |
[12:27] | You met Toph? | 你遇到了拓芙? |
[12:28] | What was she like? | 她什么样啊? |
[12:29] | A cranky, more miserable version of Lin. | 她就是琳的疯癫以及不修边幅威力加强版 |
[12:32] | Is that even possible? | 还有这种人的存在? |
[12:34] | You’d be surprised. | 绝对让你大吃一惊 |
[12:46] | Which train is Wu on? | 吴在哪列火车上? |
[12:47] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[12:48] | Split up and start looking. | 提起精神开始找 |
[13:00] | Follow my lead. | 听从我的指挥 |
[13:03] | Good afternoon, sir. Can we help you? | 下午好,长官,有什么可以效劳的? |
[13:05] | You sure can. | 当然 |
[13:06] | We captured these escaped prisoners. | 我们抓了些逃犯 |
[13:08] | We need to get them to a secure facility. | 我们得把他们带到安全设施里去 |
[13:10] | Where’d they escape from? | 他们从哪儿逃出来的? |
[13:11] | Camp 14. | 14号营房 |
[13:12] | Then why are you bringing them through here? | 那你们为什么把他们带到这儿来? |
[13:14] | Camp 14’s back the other way. | 14号营房在反方向 |
[13:16] | You think we don’t know where camp 14 is? | 你当我们不知道怎么去14号营房啊? |
[13:19] | Kuvira wants them transferred. | 是古维拉让他们到另一个营区去 |
[13:21] | Then I’ll need to see the transfer order. | 那我要确认下转移的手续 |
[13:25] | Listen, pal, I had to fight off 2 badger-moles | 听着伙计,我可是干掉了两只獾鼠 |
[13:27] | 6 wolf-bats, and 18 hog-monkeys to get these guys. | 六只狼蝠还有十八只猪猴才逮住这些人 |
[13:30] | So sorry if I don’t have the paperwork. | 真不好意思啊,我没那些案头文件了 |
[13:32] | I was too busy cramming it in a hog-monkey’s mouth while it was trying to eat me. | 在那些猪猴要吃我的时候 我忙着用那废纸塞它们的嘴呢 |
[13:35] | I am in sore need of a shower | 我想好好的洗个澡 |
[13:37] | and I have blisters that are the size of cantaloupes and twice as juicy! | 我起的水泡有香瓜那么大,双倍的鲜嫩多汁 |
[13:40] | So you can let us through | 所以你要么让我们过去 |
[13:41] | or you can give me your name and rank and I’ll pass it on to Kuvira. | 要么你报上你的名字和军衔,然后我去告诉古维拉 |
[13:44] | You know what happens to soldiers who question her orders, don’t you? | 你知道那些质疑她命令的士兵,后来都发生了什么了对吧 |
[13:47] | Bad stuff! | 非常糟糕的事情 |
[13:50] | Let them through! | 放行 |
[14:08] | Wait! Stop them! | 等等,截住他们 |
[14:09] | They’re traitors to the empire! | 他们是帝国的叛徒 |
[14:23] | There’s no way I’m going back to prison! | 我绝不回监狱 |
[16:11] | Boy, I sure hope this works. | 伙计,我希望这能奏效 |
[16:24] | I still got that Varrick touch. | 哦,我还没丧失瓦里克的天才 |
[16:30] | We’re clear. Come on! | 我们没事了,跟上我 |
[16:39] | Varrick, wait! We can’t leave them. | 瓦里克你等等,我们不能丢下他们 |
[16:50] | Retreat! | 撤退! |
[16:58] | Thanks. You didn’t have to come back. | 谢了,你没必要折回来 |
[17:01] | Yeah, I kind of did. | 是啊,不过我还是来了 |
[17:03] | Let’s go. | 走起伙计们 |
[17:06] | The 4:15 bound for Omashu | 四点十五分开往奥玛舒的列车 |
[17:08] | is now leaving on track number six. | 即将于六号铁轨发车 |
[17:10] | All aboard! | 所有的旅客请快点登车 |
[17:15] | If we don’t find Wu soon, we might never find him. | 再不快点找到吴我们这辈子都别再想找到他了 |
[17:26] | He’s on that train! | 他在那列火车上 |
[17:32] | How do you know for sure he’s here? | 你怎么那么确定他在这里 |
[17:33] | I don’t. But I had a feeling, okay? | 我不确定,但是我感觉的到 |
[17:35] | And I’m just supposed to trust “Avatar feelings”? | 那我只好去相信你那个虚无缥缈的神通感应了? |
[17:38] | You wouldn’t have to if you had guarded the prince like you were supposed to. | 如果你尽职地保护好了王子,那你就没必要来信我这个了 |
[17:43] | Oh, so it’s my fault Wu disappeared. | 哦,那吴失踪了该背锅的是我咯? |
[17:45] | It’s certainly not mine! | 那难道还是我? |
[17:47] | Guys, shh. | 伙计们,嘘 |
[17:48] | Listen. | 听 |
[17:54] | Wu! Wu, it’s me. | 吴,是我 |
[17:56] | Mako? Where am I? | 信?我在哪儿? |
[17:58] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗? |
[18:00] | No, you’re on a train. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 不,你在火车上,我们得救你出去 |
[18:17] | Everyone out. | 大家快撤 |
[18:18] | I’m not going up there. | 我才不上去 |
[18:55] | Jump! | 跳 |
[19:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[19:08] | Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you | 没事,谢谢×9 |
[19:11] | You are definitely getting a raise, buddy. | 我肯定会给你升职的,老兄 |
[19:13] | You should be thanking Korra. | 你应该感谢科拉 |
[19:15] | We never would have found you without her. | 没有她我们不可能找到你 |
[19:17] | I owe you my life, Avatar. | 我欠你一命,神通 |
[19:19] | If only there was some way to repay you. | 如果有办法来报答你就好了 |
[19:21] | Ooh, I know. | 我想到了 |
[19:22] | How about I take you out for a night on the town? | 今晚带你去镇上玩玩可好? |
[19:24] | Really? You’re asking me out right now? | 没搞错吧?你这就开始约我了? |
[19:27] | So… I’ll put you down for a “maybe”? | 所以……我就当你的回答是“也许”吧? |
[19:29] | How about a never? | “不可能”如何? |
[19:32] | Not exactly what I imagined for our first day back together. | 这和我想象中的回归第一天可不太一样 |
[19:35] | But it was kind of like old times. | 不过有点像从前那样 |
[19:37] | Except for the getting on each other’s nerves part. | 除了让各自都感到烦恼这部分 |
[19:40] | Actually, that is like old times for me and Korra. | 其实,挺像我和科拉过去那样 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry things got so tense earlier. | 很抱歉之前闹得那么僵 |
[19:46] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[19:47] | I guess after being apart for three years | 我想,分开了三年 |
[19:49] | there’s bound to be a bit of an adjustment period. | 总会经历点适应期 |
[19:51] | Yeah, but it’s great to have you back. | 是啊,不过有你回来真好 |
[19:54] | There’s no place else I’d rather be. | 没有比这里更好的地方了 |
[20:00] | You guys are the greatest friends a guy could have. | 你们真是最棒的朋友 |
[20:05] | So what are we gonna do with him? | 所以现在我们拿他怎么办? |
[20:07] | It’s too dangerous to take him back to the hotel. | 把他送回酒店太危险 |
[20:10] | Whoo. You’re telling me! | 还用你来告诉我吗 |
[20:11] | I need a cushy safe house somewhere. | 我得找个舒适点的安全屋 |
[20:13] | I think I know just the place. | 我想我知道该去哪了 |
[20:17] | Nice digs, Mako. | 好地方啊,信 |
[20:19] | You didn’t tell me you came from money. | 你从没告诉过我你是富二代啊 |
[20:21] | I don’t. This is Asami’s place. | 我不是,这是麻美的家 |
[20:24] | She was nice enough to let my family stay here after they fled Ba Sing Se. | 她人太好了,让我那些从永固城逃出来的家人都待在这里 |
[20:28] | Mako! | 信 |
[20:29] | It’s so wonderful to… | 很高兴见到…… |
[20:33] | Are you… | 您是…… |
[20:35] | Grandma, this is Prince Wu. | 奶奶,这是吴王子 |
[20:37] | He needs to stay with you and the family for a little while. | 他这段时间得和您全家住一起了 |
[20:40] | It’s an honor, grandma Mako. | 我的荣幸,信奶奶 |
[20:45] | She loves royalty. | 她对皇族可有爱 |
[20:47] | I think I’ll fit right in here. | 我觉得这里很适合我 |
[20:49] | Thanks for looking out for me, Mako. | 感谢你照料我,信 |
[20:51] | Now where’s the nearest bathroom? I have been holding it all day! | 最近的厕所在哪?我憋了一整天了! |
[20:57] | I know it might not mean much coming from a guy wearing this uniform | 我知道这些话从一个穿这种制服的人口中说出来没什么意义 |
[21:01] | but I’d like to apologize for what Kuvira’s put you through. | 但我想为古维拉给你们带来的苦难道歉 |
[21:05] | I appreciate that. | 我对此很感激 |
[21:09] | Guess this is where we part ways. | 我想我们分离的时刻到了 |
[21:10] | It’s been a blast! | 今天真是尽兴 |
[21:12] | We’re heading north too. | 我们也去北方 |
[21:14] | Why don’t you come with us? | 为什么不和我们一起啊? |
[21:16] | It’s the least we can do after you saved our necks. | 这是你救了我们的命后我们唯一能做的了 |
[21:18] | On that hunk of junk? No thanks. | 上那堆垃圾?谢了啊 |
[21:21] | I’m allergic to drowning. | 我对溺水过敏 |
[21:23] | I mean, uh, we’d love a lift! | 我是说,我爱搭便船 |
[21:44] | This area is overrun with spirit vines | 这里长满了神灵藤蔓 |
[21:47] | and they appear to be even more powerful than the samples we took from Republic City. | 而且它们似乎比我们从共和城取的样本更加强力 |
[21:51] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[21:52] | Harvest these vines until there’s nothing left. | 把这里的藤蔓给我采集殆尽为止 |