时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:10] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:12] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Avatar Korra is back | 神通科拉回来了 |
[00:29] | and yours truly, Shiro Shinobi, couldn’t be more thrilled. | 忍四郎我啊真是激动万分呢 |
[00:32] | It’s been my honor to bring you news of Korra and her friends over the years. | 这几年能为大家进行神通及她朋友们的新闻实况实感荣幸 |
[00:35] | So many heart-pounding moments! | 很多激动人心的时刻啊! |
[00:37] | Who can forget Amon and his Equalist revolution? I still have nightmares! | 谁能忘记阿蒙和他平等团的革命?这事儿我还在做噩梦呢 |
[00:40] | Then there was that time I covered the Nuktuk mover premiere. | 还有一次我在纳塔克电影终场的首映式现场 |
[00:43] | Boy, was that fun. But enough about me. | 那可真是有意思啊,关于我的说得够多了 |
[00:45] | Sit back, relax, and take a trip down memory lane. | 好好放松一下,在记忆的小巷中徜徉吧 |
[00:55] | You know, there’s something about being kidnapped | 你知道,被绑架这事儿 |
[00:57] | that makes a guy realize he needs to get his act together. | 让我意识到我得让自己有点儿能耐 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I agree. | 是的,我赞成 |
[01:01] | Let’s toughen you up. | 我们来让你振作起来 |
[01:06] | Ahh! I wasn’t ready! Wu down! | 我没准备好,吴不行了 |
[01:07] | 讲述安昂和拓芙故事的续作漫画《降世神通:最后的气宗――裂痕》第三部汉化完毕 至此《最后的气宗》后续漫画系列完结 | |
[01:09] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[01:13] | Mako, how dare you injure the prince? | 信,你伤了王子胆大包天了? |
[01:16] | Would his royal highness like a cherry-Berry lemonade? | 陛下会不会喜欢樱桃柠檬汁呢? |
[01:20] | And maybe some of those sticky dumplings too? | 也许还有那些黏黏的饺子? |
[01:23] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:24] | You’re so weak, “Wu down” is your catchphrase. | 你好弱,“吴不行了”是你的标语 |
[01:27] | I know, I’m a wimp. | 我知道我很懦弱 |
[01:29] | But it’s not my fault. I was born that way. | 可那又不是我的错,我生来就那样啊 |
[01:32] | I’m not like you, Mako. | 我又不像你,信 |
[01:34] | I wasn’t raised by a pack of cops in the woods. | 我不是被城里的警察们抚养长大的 |
[01:36] | You don’t know anything about me, do you? | 你根本不了解我的一丝一毫,是吧? |
[01:38] | Yeah, I’m drawing a blank. Why is that? | 是啊,我在扯淡,但原因呢 |
[01:41] | How do I not know stuff about you? | 我怎么会不了解你的一丝一毫? |
[01:44] | Uh… You never asked? | 你根本就没问过 |
[01:45] | Well, I’m asking now. | 那我现在问了 |
[01:47] | What’s your favorite food? What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢吃什么?最喜欢什么颜色? |
[01:49] | Is there a special lady in your life? | 你的生命中是不是有个特别的女孩? |
[01:51] | Not since Korra and I broke up. | 我和科拉分手后就也再没有了 |
[01:53] | What? You dated the Avatar? Sit. | 啥?你约过神通?坐下来 |
[01:55] | You and I need to have a little gab session right now. | 我们要好好进行一个唠叨的讲习会 |
[01:59] | How’d you guys first meet? | 你们第一次见面是个什么样? |
[02:00] | Bolin and I were playing for the fire ferrets. | 当时波林和我为火貂队效力 |
[02:02] | You were a pro-bender? | 你是职业御术师? |
[02:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:05] | Will you just let me tell the story? | 你能不能让我讲? |
[02:07] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[02:08] | Bolin and I grew up dirt poor | 波林和我非常穷 |
[02:10] | so once I became a pro-bender, I wanted it all | 因而当我成为职业御术师,我想要这一切 |
[02:13] | Riches, fame, accolades. | 财富、名誉、赞赏 |
[02:16] | But all that changed when I met Korra. | 但从我见到科拉后这些全都改变了 |
[02:18] | Come here. I want you meet my brother | 来这边,见见我的哥哥吧,他叫信 |
[02:21] | Mako. | 信 |
[02:23] | Wow, I heard you play on the radio. | 哇,我在收音机里听到过你比赛 |
[02:25] | Come on, Bolin, we’re up. | 快点,波林,到我们了 |
[02:26] | Whoa, that was the first time you met? | 不是吧,那就是你们首次见面? |
[02:28] | Kind of rude there, buddy. | 有点粗鲁啊,兄弟 |
[02:30] | Know what else is rude? Interrupting. | 知道什么更粗鲁吗?打断别人讲话 |
[02:34] | Korra proved to be an amazing pro-bender | 科拉证明了自己是一位出众的职业御术师 |
[02:37] | and a loyal friend. | 和一个忠实的朋友 |
[02:39] | She helped me save Bolin when he was taken by the Equalists. | 在波林被平等团抓去的时候她帮助我救出了他 |
[02:45] | After going through such a crazy experience | 在有了如此疯狂的经历后 |
[02:47] | I felt like Korra and I had a powerful connection. | 我感觉我和科拉间有强大的联系 |
[02:49] | So then you smooched her real good? | 所以之后你吻了她? |
[02:53] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[03:03] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. | 噢,不,真对不起我没看到你 |
[03:06] | How could you not see me? | 你怎么能没看到我? |
[03:08] | I mean, I was ju… | 我是说,我…… |
[03:13] | I was… I-I… wow. | 我是……我……哇 |
[03:16] | That was… | 刚才…… |
[03:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:18] | That was the first thing you said to Asami? | 那就是你对麻美说的第一句话? |
[03:20] | You really got to work on your introductions. | 你真得练练你的自我介绍了 |
[03:23] | Hey, when you got charm like mine | 如果你长得像我那么帅 |
[03:25] | you don’t need introductions. | 你根本就不需要自我介绍 |
[03:27] | Hanging out with Asami was awesome | 和麻美相处很棒 |
[03:30] | but it made things with Korra… Complicated. | 但这让我和科拉的关系变得很复杂 |
[03:33] | So I was thinking we should spend some time together. | 所以我想我们是不是可以在一起 |
[03:36] | Look, I really like you and I think we were meant for each other. | 其实我很喜欢你而且我觉得我们很配 |
[03:42] | Korra, I’m really sorry but… | 科拉,我很抱歉但是…… |
[03:45] | I just don’t feel the same way about you. | 我就是对你没有那种感觉 |
[03:48] | That’s harsh, Mako. | 那可真伤人,信 |
[03:50] | I know, and the worst part about it is | 我知道,而且最糟的是 |
[03:53] | it wasn’t totally true. | 它不全是真话 |
[03:55] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[03:56] | Save your breath. | 别说了 |
[03:57] | You’ve already made it clear how you feel about me. | 你已经明确了你对我的感觉 |
[03:59] | No, I haven’t. | 不,我没有 |
[04:01] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[04:03] | As much as you drive me crazy | 虽然你时常逼得我发狂 |
[04:05] | I also think you’re pretty amazing. | 我还是觉得你十分迷人 |
[04:09] | Hot dog! | 棒极了 |
[04:10] | Smooch city here we come. | 接吻之城我们来咯 |
[04:12] | You player. | 情场高手 |
[04:14] | I thought you were dating Asami. | 哇,我以为你和麻美交往呢 |
[04:17] | Tu, get out of here! | 兔,你走开啦 |
[04:19] | Naughty Mako. You take after your grandfather. | 信,你个大色胚,你爷爷真是遗传给你不少 |
[04:22] | Guys, grandma | 拜托,伙计们,还有奶奶 |
[04:24] | everything wasn’t so cut and dry. | 所有的事并不是那么孤立,也不是那么干巴巴的 |
[04:26] | I wasn’t dating Asami. | 那时候我没和麻美交往 |
[04:28] | Denial. | 谁信啊 |
[04:29] | Okay, maybe I was dating her. | 好吧,也许那是我是和她有过一段感情 |
[04:31] | It was all very confusing. | 那时一切真的非常混乱 |
[04:33] | But my feelings for Korra became clear when Tarrlok captured her. | 不过当塔洛克抓走科拉之后,我确信了我对她的感情 |
[04:36] | It felt like a piece of me was gone. | 我觉得我就像少了一块 |
[04:39] | I was so worried. | 我是那样的牵挂她担心她 |
[04:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:44] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你在我身边真的太好了 |
[04:47] | I bet Asami wasn’t too happy about that. | 噢,我打赌麻美肯定不开心了 |
[04:51] | I’ve noticed how you treat Korra… | 你对科拉的关心我已经看在眼里 |
[04:54] | How you acted when she was missing. | 她走失时你更是心急如焚 |
[04:56] | You have feelings for her, don’t you? | 你心里有她,对吧 |
[04:57] | Things are crazy right now. | 你看,现在这种火烧眉毛的时候 |
[04:59] | Can we deal with our relationship problems later? | 我们能过段时间再谈我们的感情问题吗? |
[05:02] | Well, there might not be any relationship to worry about later. | 我看再过段时间就没有任何感情问题要担心了 |
[05:05] | Asami! | 麻美 |
[05:07] | Yup. | 真是的 |
[05:08] | Turns out she was right. | 最后她是对的 |
[05:11] | It was time to man up and call it quits. | 是时候像个男人一样让这一切结束了 |
[05:15] | Asami | 麻美 |
[05:16] | I’m sorry things got so messed up between us. | 我们的关系变得这么乱,我真的很抱歉 |
[05:19] | But whatever happens today | 但无论今天发生了什么 |
[05:21] | I want you to know how much I care about you. | 我想让你知道我有多在乎你 |
[05:24] | I care about you too. | 我也是 |
[05:28] | Wait, was that supposed to be you breaking up with her? | 等等,这是在和她说分手 |
[05:30] | Yes. That was a breakup. | 是的,那就是分手的时刻 |
[05:32] | Didn’t sound like a breakup. | 这么情意绵绵还能算分手我也是醉了 |
[05:34] | It was mutual. We had an understanding. | 那是心照不宣的,我们都懂 |
[05:36] | We both knew… | 我们了解彼此 |
[05:37] | can I just get on with the rest of my story or what? | 我能接着朝下讲了么 |
[05:39] | Fine. | 请便 |
[05:40] | But I hope you weren’t as ambiguous with Korra as you were with Asami. | 我希望你对科拉别再向对麻美这么模棱两可了 |
[05:43] | Trust me, I wasn’t. | 我真的再没这样,相信我吧 |
[05:45] | Korra and I ended up stopping Amon together | 我和科拉终于携手阻止了阿蒙 |
[05:47] | and after that, I was finally able to tell her how I felt. | 在那之后,我终于对她说出了我的心里话 |
[05:51] | Exactly how I felt. | 我真正的感受 |
[05:54] | I love you, Korra. | 我爱你科拉 |
[06:05] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:10] | And then you two lived happily ever after? | 从此王子与公主过上了幸福的生活? |
[06:13] | Um… | 呃…… |
[06:14] | Tenzin’s just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be. | 丹增只不过是想帮你成为最好的神通 |
[06:18] | Of course you take his side. | 我就知道你会向着他 |
[06:19] | I’m not taking his side. | 我不是那个意思 |
[06:21] | You know, sometimes I wonder whose side you’re on. | 有时候真不知道你到底站在哪一边 |
[06:24] | There aren’t any sides! | 不存在哪一边 |
[06:26] | How could you take his side? | 你居然站在他那边 |
[06:27] | What’s with you and sides? | 怎么老提站边啊 |
[06:29] | Well, excuse me, officer! | 呵呵,对不起,警官 |
[06:32] | Don’t let me stand in the way of you writing tickets. | 希望我在拯救世界的时候没有妨碍你开罚单 |
[06:36] | I’m just trying to save the world! | 很好,我觉得既然我们都那么重视工作 |
[06:38] | Well, I guess that if we’re both putting our jobs first maybe there’s no room for our relationship. | 可能已经没有空间来维持我们的关系了吧 |
[06:41] | So what? | 那么 |
[06:43] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手么 |
[06:46] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 是的,我想是的 |
[06:51] | Now that’s a breakup! | 这场面才叫分手呢 |
[06:53] | After that, I dove into my work. | 那之后我全情投入工作 |
[06:56] | Someone had been taking out supply ships heading to the Southern water tribe. | 当时有人袭击南极水族的补给船只 |
[07:00] | Asami’s company was one of the victims | 麻美的公司是也是受害者之一 |
[07:02] | so she and I worked together to catch the perps. | 所以我们两个想抓住犯人 |
[07:04] | The stakeout was the perfect way to get my mind off Korra. | 去监视犯罪是让我忘却科拉的最好方法 |
[07:08] | It was an intense night. | 那是有惊无险的一个晚上 |
[07:09] | Asami and I discovered the triads had double crossed us. | 我和麻美发现我们被三合会出卖了 |
[07:12] | We barely got away | 我们差点就被抓住 |
[07:14] | but by then Asami’s warehouse had been cleared out. | 但是当我们来到麻美的仓库的时候,那里什么都没剩 |
[07:17] | My company… It’s over. | 我的公司……完了 |
[07:20] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[07:21] | Well, I’m not giving up on you. | 麻美,我还没有放弃你 |
[07:29] | I know, I know. Don’t tell me. | 我知道,我知道,不用你说 |
[07:31] | I had no right kissing Asami. | 我知道我无权再吻她 |
[07:33] | No, actually, I’m completely fine with that. | 不,这次我倒觉得完全没问题 |
[07:35] | You officially broke up with Korra | 毕竟你跟科拉正式分手了 |
[07:37] | and therefore, you’re free to smooch whoever you wish. | 所以呢,你爱吻谁都行 |
[07:39] | If only it had been that simple. | 如果事情真那么简单就好 |
[07:46] | Mako, I missed you so much! | 信,我太想念你了 |
[07:51] | Korra, hey, I missed you too. | 科拉,嘿,我也想你 |
[07:54] | So you’re not still mad at me? | 你不生我气了? |
[07:56] | We had that fight before you left, remember? | 你走之前我们吵了一架,还记得吗? |
[08:00] | Not really. | 不,记不得了 |
[08:01] | I got attacked by a dark spirit | 我之后被一个黑暗神灵袭击了 |
[08:03] | and I lost my memory for a little while. | 那段时间失忆了 |
[08:05] | Maybe it hasn’t all come back yet. | 也许还没完全恢复吧 |
[08:08] | Was it a bad fight? | 那次争吵得厉害吗? |
[08:11] | Ahh… | 啊 |
[08:14] | Hmm… No. | 嗯,不 |
[08:16] | No. It wasn’t that bad. | 不,没那么糟糕 |
[08:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哇哇 |
[08:18] | So you were back with Asami | 你和麻美重温旧梦 |
[08:20] | but then Korra came back and thought you guys were still together | 但是科拉回来的时候还认为你们还在一起 |
[08:22] | and you didn’t tell her you weren’t? | 那你没告诉她已经分了? |
[08:23] | Just like your grandfather. | 真像你爷爷 |
[08:25] | Well, me and Asami were never officially back together. | 呃,我和麻美从来就没有正式复合过 |
[08:28] | Really? That again? | 是吗,又来了 |
[08:30] | You know, it seems like you’re so afraid to disappoint anyone | 你知道么,你是那么怕让人失望 |
[08:33] | that you end up disappointing everyone. | 却最终让所有人都失望了 |
[08:36] | Truer words have never been spoken. | 到现在为止最精辟的一句话 |
[08:38] | High five! | 击掌 |
[08:40] | Well, eventually, I did tell Korra | 我告诉科拉了 |
[08:43] | but by then she already knew. | 不过那时候她都已经知道了事情的始末 |
[08:44] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth in the first place? | 为什么当初你不告诉我真相? |
[08:47] | I know I should have, but… | 我知道我本该这么做 |
[08:49] | I didn’t want to hurt you all over again. | 但是我不想再次伤害你 |
[08:51] | I guess part of me wanted to forget about the breakup too. | 我想我的部分内心也想让我忘记这次分手 |
[08:54] | I think we both know that this… | 我认为我们都知道这个 |
[08:57] | Us… Doesn’t work. | 我们的关系……行不通的 |
[09:01] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:03] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[09:05] | For real this time. | 这次真的结束了 |
[09:08] | After harmonic convergence, the world changed. | 谐波汇聚之后,世界改变了 |
[09:11] | Team Avatar traveled around searching for new airbenders. | 神通小队在世界各地寻找新的气宗 |
[09:15] | At first, it was awkward being around Korra and Asami. | 刚开始的时候,同时与科拉和麻美相处感觉很怪 |
[09:18] | As you were. | 遵命 |
[09:20] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[09:26] | But then I realized | 但之后我意识到 |
[09:27] | I had to realize who I was without a lady in my life. | 我必须在打光棍时认清我自己 |
[09:30] | I know what that’s like. | 我懂那种感受 |
[09:33] | I mean, to need distance from women | 我意思是你必须和女人保持一段距离 |
[09:36] | because I have so many all over me all the time. | 因为我自己身边一直围绕着很多女士 |
[09:40] | Anyway | 总之 |
[09:41] | I eventually helped Korra defeat Zaheer | 我最后帮科拉击败了扎西尔 |
[09:43] | and save the airbenders and we did it as friends. | 并且拯救了气宗,以朋友的身份相处 |
[09:46] | Korra showed me the importance of putting others before myself. | 科拉让我明白了什么才是舍己为人 |
[09:49] | And whenever I think of her, she continues to inspire me. | 什么时候想到她,她总是激励着我 |
[09:54] | That story is amazing | 这故事太棒了 |
[09:56] | and I really learned something. | 我也学到了很多 |
[09:58] | You did? Good. | 你学到了,很好 |
[10:00] | Yeah, I learned that I really didn’t know anything about you. | 我意识到我以前真的一点都不了解你 |
[10:03] | Crazy! | 太好了 |
[10:04] | Also, I realized that ladies are complicated. | 另外,我也懂得了“女人心海底针” |
[10:06] | No offense, grandma. | 无意冒犯,奶奶 |
[10:07] | None taken. | 没事 |
[10:09] | I better just focus on being a better king. | 我最好先集中精力去成为一个更好的国王 |
[10:12] | Okay, come at me. I can take it. | 好,冲我来,我能顶住 |
[10:16] | Ah! Wu down! | 吴不行了 |
[10:25] | I brought you some tea. | 我给你泡了杯茶 |
[10:27] | I thought you might be cold out here. | 我想你在这儿也许会冷 |
[10:29] | You’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[10:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:37] | You seem out of sorts. | 你有点儿出神了 |
[10:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:40] | I’ve just been thinking about something Toph said. | 我只是在想拓芙所说的话 |
[10:43] | She told me that the world doesn’t need me | 她告诉我,世界根本不需要我 |
[10:45] | and it’s basically pointless to try to stop Kuvira. | 这么说来阻止古维拉也是做无用功 |
[10:48] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[10:50] | At the time, I thought so too. | 当时我也这么觉得 |
[10:52] | I figured she was just being her normal, cranky self, | 我想她只是在彰显她通常那暴躁的性格 |
[10:55] | but I’m beginning to think she had a point. | 但我开始觉得她说得有道理 |
[10:57] | No, she doesn’t. | 不,她错了 |
[10:59] | The world does need you. | 世界当然需要你 |
[11:01] | You’re the Avatar. | 你可是降世神通啊 |
[11:02] | But no matter what I do | 但不论我做什么 |
[11:03] | the world seems to always be out of balance. | 世界总会失去平衡 |
[11:06] | Growing up, I couldn’t wait to be the Avatar. | 成长路途中,我迫不及待想做神通 |
[11:09] | I thought I was really gonna change things. | 我以为我会改变许多事物 |
[11:12] | I was so naive. | 我好天真 |
[11:14] | The first time I saw Amon take someone’s bending away | 我第一次看见阿蒙废除别人的御术时 |
[11:17] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[11:19] | Your firebending is gone. | 你的御火术永远地 |
[11:21] | Forever. | 被我废了 |
[11:23] | Then my worst nightmare came true. | 之后我最深的噩梦成真了 |
[11:27] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[11:29] | No! | 不要! |
[11:39] | I told you I would destroy you. | 早跟你说过我会灭了你 |
[11:42] | Korra, you’re forgetting about all the good that happened | 科拉,你把发生过的好事都忘了 |
[11:45] | after you exposed Amon as the fraud he was. | 在你揭开阿蒙的真实面目后 |
[11:48] | The Equalist movement lost its leader and its power. | 平等团就失去了他的首领和权力 |
[11:51] | Free elections were held in the united Republic | 共和城举办了自由选举 |
[11:54] | and non-benders finally had a voice. | 无御术的人们终于也能发出自己的声音 |
[11:57] | People had hope again and it was all because of you. | 人们因为你,重拾了希望 |
[12:01] | And I was hopeful too. | 那时我也满怀希望 |
[12:03] | But that feeling didn’t last long. | 但没过多久 |
[12:05] | As soon as I defeated Amon | 就在我打倒阿蒙之后 |
[12:07] | a new enemy took his place. | 新一个敌人替代了他 |
[12:10] | I can’t I trusted you. | 真不敢相信我信任过你 |
[12:13] | You made me think you wanted to restore balance with the spirits | 你想让我以为你会恢复灵界的平衡 |
[12:15] | but this… this isn’t balance. | 但这,这根本不是平衡,简直是疯狂 |
[12:18] | It’s madness! | 放开她 |
[12:19] | Now let her go. If you want your friend to make it out of the spirit world | 如果你希望让你的朋友全身而退 |
[12:22] | you’ll open the other portal now. | 现在就给我打开另一个灵界之门 |
[12:25] | Because of Unalaq, I betrayed Tenzin | 由于吴纳克,我背叛了丹增 |
[12:28] | opened the portals | 打开了通道 |
[12:29] | and threw the spirit and human worlds into chaos. | 并让灵界和人界都陷入了混乱 |
[12:35] | It was my fault he fused with Vaatu and became a dark Avatar. | 他和瓦图相结合变成逆神通也是我的错 |
[12:50] | And I was helpless to stop him from destroying Raava | 我阻止不了他摧毁拉瓦 |
[12:53] | and cutting off my connection to my past lives. | 使我和前世都失去了联系 |
[13:01] | With Raava gone | 拉瓦消失后 |
[13:02] | Unalaq and Vaatu became more powerful than ever. | 吴纳克和瓦图变得前所未有的强大 |
[13:10] | But you became more powerful too. | 但你也变强大了 |
[13:12] | I mean, you turned into a giant spirit. | 我是说,你变成了一个巨大的神灵 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that was pretty awesome. | 是啊,那确实不赖 |
[13:21] | And opening the spirit portals turned out to be a good thing. | 而且打开灵界的通道成了件好事 |
[13:26] | You brought back the airbenders | 你带回了气和族 |
[13:28] | and cause a positive shift in the world. | 让世界产生了一个积极的转变 |
[13:30] | Yes, but Zaheer got airbending too | 是啊,可扎西尔也得到了御气术 |
[13:33] | and nearly killed me. | 几乎杀了我 |
[13:42] | If it weren’t for Zaheer | 要不是因为扎西尔 |
[13:44] | the earth queen would still be alive. | 土强女王还会活着 |
[13:46] | There would have been no crisis in the earth kingdom, and Kuvira wouldn’t be in power. | 土强国的危机也就不复存在,古维拉也不会掌权 |
[13:50] | Things are more out of balance than ever now. | 世界比以前更加失衡 |
[13:52] | Nothing’s changed! | 根本什么都没有改变 |
[13:54] | You’re right, Korra. | 你说得对,科拉 |
[13:56] | I am? | 是吗? |
[13:57] | She is? | 是吗? |
[13:59] | It’s true, there will always be new conflicts and enemies to face. | 确实是这样,总会有新的冲突产生和新的敌人需要面对 |
[14:03] | But the important thing is to learn from your enemies | 重要的是从中获取经验 |
[14:05] | and better yourself over time, which you have. | 并提升自己,就像你以前所做的 |
[14:09] | You’ve changed so much since you first arrived on air temple island. | 现在的你和刚来气和岛第一天的你改变了很多 |
[14:13] | When you first came here, you were hotheaded and a bit selfish. | 初到时你很心急,容易头脑发热,还有一点点自私 |
[14:17] | But you’ve matured into a thoughtful young woman | 但如今你成长为了一个考虑周全 |
[14:19] | who puts the needs of others before herself. | 并将他人的利益先于自己考虑的女子 |
[14:22] | The new air nation is a testament to that. | 新气和族就是这最好的证明 |
[14:25] | You sacrificed everything to save them. | 为了拯救他们你牺牲了你的一切 |
[14:28] | You’re an inspiration to the world. | 你是世人的榜样 |
[14:32] | Thank you both. | 谢谢两位 |
[14:34] | I know that this Kuvira problem is only going to get worse. | 也许古维拉的问题会变得更糟糕 |
[14:38] | But no matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get | 但不论发生什么,不管情形有多可怕 |
[14:42] | I’ll always try to restore balance. | 我都会一直尽我所能维持平衡 |
[14:51] | And that’s when I made a solemn vow never to eat bark-onion soup again. | 从那以后我庄严宣誓再也不吃咆哮洋葱了 |
[14:55] | Been six years, four months, and 14 days… | 都过去6年4个月14天了 |
[14:59] | ugh. I can still taste it. | 我还能感受到那种味道 |
[15:01] | Does anyone else feel like throwing themselves overboard? | 除了我之外还有人无聊得想跳下去不? |
[15:03] | Not me! | 我绝对不是的! |
[15:04] | I’ve spent the last few hours tuning out all these incredibly boring stories… | 过去的几个小时这些无聊的故事我都没听 |
[15:08] | Hey! | 你什么意思! |
[15:09] | All the while mentally composing the most exciting tale ever told | 同时我在构思有史以来最有趣的故事 |
[15:13] | soon become the greatest mover ever made! | 马上就可以拍成最好的电影 |
[15:16] | I present to you now | 我现在向各位讲述 |
[15:18] | Bolin, as Nuktuk, here of the South… | 波林饰演的南方英雄纳塔克 |
[15:21] | trademark Varrimovers International… | 是瓦里克国际电影公司的商标 |
[15:23] | in the incredible true story of Bolin! | 将上演波林真正的奇妙之旅 |
[15:26] | Hero of the world! | 成为世界的英雄 |
[15:28] | Wait, am I playing Nuktuk, or is Nuktuk playing me? | 等等,是我在演纳塔克,还是纳塔克在演我? |
[15:32] | Both. | 都对 |
[15:33] | It’s your true story | 这是你的真实的故事 |
[15:34] | but we’ll capitalize on the audience of the Nuktuk franchise. | 但是我们要利用观众对纳塔克的狂热赢利 |
[15:38] | How can you call me the hero of the world? | 你怎么能把我称为世界的英雄? |
[15:41] | I left my friends and family to join up with a psychotic dictator who imprisoned me | 我抛弃了我的同伴和家人投奔了一个想囚禁我的疯狂独裁者 |
[15:45] | and now I’m running back home with my tail between my legs. | 现在我还得夹着尾巴逃回家去 |
[15:48] | Nya, Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba. | 啪啪啪,胡说八道 |
[15:49] | You’re emphasizing the wrong story beats. Let me tell it. | 你总强调错误的故事节奏,下面我来给大家讲一讲 |
[15:52] | The story of Bolin | 波林的故事 |
[15:54] | begins in an exotic port of call. | 起源于一个异国的港口 |
[15:57] | A wise sage, the richest merchant in the world | 一位睿智的圣人,世界上最富有的商人 |
[15:59] | and a handsome devil | 和一个风流倜傥的美男子坐在 |
[16:02] | all sit on a single pillow in the living room of a luxury yacht. | 豪华游艇的客厅的同一个枕头上 |
[16:04] | How do they all fit on one pillow? | 他们怎么坐下同一个枕头的? |
[16:06] | Ooh! Giant pillow! | 哦,我知道!特大号枕头! |
[16:07] | Wrong! | 错! |
[16:08] | They’re all the same man! Me! | 他们仨是一个人!本大爷! |
[16:11] | I try to teach a swami the power of levitation | 我教过一个智者怎么悬浮在空中 |
[16:13] | but he’s too stupid to understand it | 但他太蠢了,根本理解不了 |
[16:15] | so I kick him out. | 所以我把他踢出去了 |
[16:16] | “Upon whom can I bestow my awesome knowledge?” | 我该把我渊博的学识传授给谁呢? |
[16:19] | I ask myself. | 我这么问我自己 |
[16:20] | Then in walks Nuktuk with a twinkle in his eye | 然后纳塔克眼神放光地走了进来 |
[16:24] | a gorgeous dame on his arm, and a song on his lips. | 臂挽美人,口吐珠玑 |
[16:27] | He bursts into a rapturous melody… | 他突然放声歌唱道 |
[16:30] | ? Where can I find my teacher? | 我的老师在哪里~~~ |
[16:36] | Oh, come on! | 别闹了! |
[16:37] | I wasn’t singing, you were not levitating. | 我那时没在唱歌,你也没法悬浮起来 |
[16:39] | And Asami is just a friend, thank you very much. | 麻美也只是我的朋友罢了,拜托了哈 |
[16:42] | If you want to tell my true story | 如果你想要叙述我真实的故事 |
[16:44] | you should start from when I met Korra. | 你应该从我和科拉相遇开始 |
[16:46] | She came to the bending arena one fateful night… | 在那个命中注定的夜晚,她来到御术竞技场 |
[16:50] | This place is even more amazing than I imagined! | 这地方比我想象的还要炫得多 |
[16:53] | Name’s Bolin, by the way. | 顺便一提,我叫波林 |
[16:54] | Korra. | 我叫科拉 |
[16:55] | Boring! | 真~无~聊~ |
[16:56] | When does the singing start? | 你啥时候开始唱歌的? |
[16:58] | There wasn’t any singing. | 根本就没唱过 |
[16:59] | Boo! | 嘘~~~ |
[17:02] | You’re onscreen talent, kid. | 孩子,你只有舞台表演的天赋 |
[17:04] | Leave the storytelling to the masters. | 讲故事还是要让我这种高手来 |
[17:06] | So the trouble begins when the Avatar is trapped in the spirit world. | 神通被困在灵界之后,那么问题就来了 |
[17:11] | The world’s most evil villains realize | 世界最邪恶的反派们意识到 |
[17:13] | that with Korra out of the way | 当科拉不在这儿阻挠他们的时候 |
[17:15] | the time is right to try to take out Bolin. | 是干掉波林的最佳时机 |
[17:17] | So the worst of the worst team up. | 所以这些穷凶极恶之徒联合起来 |
[17:20] | They’re led by Zaheer… | 由~~~~扎西尔 |
[17:22] | leader of red lotus and master of the skies! | 红莲教领袖、蓝天的主宰 |
[17:25] | A flying chaotic chaos machine! | 他简直就是个会飞的混乱制造机 |
[17:27] | He’s joined by Vaatu… | 以及~~~瓦图 |
[17:30] | the ultimate force of pure spirit evil in the universe! | 带来了宇宙中最纯粹的终极邪神之力 |
[17:33] | The biggest, meanest, scariest kite that ever flew! | 是世界上最大、最残暴、最恐怖的风筝 |
[17:36] | Wait, Zaheer didn’t team up with Vaatu. How would that even happen? | 等等,扎西尔没有和瓦图组队,这怎么可能啊? |
[17:40] | How do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[17:43] | Hello? | 你好? |
[17:44] | Hey, it’s Zaheer. | 嘿,我是扎西尔 |
[17:45] | Oh, hey, Zaheer. | 哦,你好啊,扎西尔 |
[17:47] | Glad I caught you at home. | 很高兴你正好在家呢 |
[17:49] | Uh-huh. | 呵呵呵 |
[17:50] | Very funny. | 呵呵,你真幽默 |
[17:52] | Like I can leave this stupid tree. | 说得好像我能走出这破树一样 |
[17:54] | Hold on. Let me conference in… | 打住,让我召唤…… |
[17:56] | Amon! | 阿萌! |
[17:57] | The reanimated zombie body of the bloodbending leader of the Equalists! | 他是平等团的御血术首领秽土转生的僵尸 |
[18:01] | Hey, guys, I’m totally in for taking out Bolin. | 嘿,小伙伴们,我完全支持干掉波林的行动 |
[18:04] | He’s way too powerful and awesome. | 他强到没朋友了 |
[18:06] | But can we please not include… | 但是我们可不可以不要把那个谁拉进来…… |
[18:08] | not include who, Amon? | 你说不要把谁拉进来,阿萌? |
[18:10] | The evil Unalaq | 邪恶的吴纳克! |
[18:12] | the diabolical but incredibly boring and unpopular sorcerer from the north | 他是北方的一个万恶而极端无聊和不受欢迎的巫师 |
[18:16] | who’s listening in on the other line! | 一直在电话的另一端听着呢 |
[18:18] | I’ve spent my life trying to defeat Nuktuk | 我倾尽毕生精力想要打败纳塔克 |
[18:20] | I mean, Bolin | 我说的其实是波林 |
[18:22] | and I know just where to find him… | 我知道具体到哪里去找他 |
[18:24] | with all the beautiful ladies. | 就是那些美女云集的地方 |
[18:26] | Yes, Bolin had a reputation as the world’s greatest ladies’ man. | 说得对,波林素有“世界最伟大的妇女之友”的美名 |
[18:31] | Ooh, now the story’s getting interesting. | 哦,这故事开始有趣起来了 |
[18:34] | After leaving the beautiful | 在祭坛处离开那美丽的 |
[18:35] | but emotionally unstable water tribe princess at the altar | 但情绪不稳定的病娇水族公主后 |
[18:39] | he met a fetching airbender | 他遇到了一位风情万种的御气师 |
[18:41] | the heir to a vast earth kingdom fortune. | 土强国宝藏的继承人 |
[18:45] | Opal, so smart and caring. | 欧珀,又聪明又体贴 |
[18:48] | So pretty to smell… | 闻起来好香 |
[18:49] | And she’ll probably never talk to me again | 而且她可能再也不会理我了 |
[18:52] | because I’m so stupid! Stupid! | 因为我太蠢了,太蠢了 |
[18:55] | Stupid!So, so, so stupid! | 太太太蠢了! |
[18:59] | Pull it together, you leaky lug. | 振作点,你个爱哭鬼 |
[19:01] | But the darkest moment is always right before the dawn. | 但是黎明总是和最黑暗的时刻接踵而至 |
[19:04] | For at his lowest point | 当他处于最低点时 |
[19:06] | Bolin sought advice from the man who started it all | 波林请教了开启这一切之人 |
[19:09] | the wisest of the wise… me! | 那智者之翘楚……正是在下! |
[19:12] | For some of my signature sage advice! | 并听取了本人的金玉良言 |
[19:14] | Nuktuk, I mean, Bolin | 纳塔克,我是说,波林 |
[19:16] | there’s only one thing for you to do if you want to save the Avatar | 如果你想救神通 |
[19:18] | and defeat the fearsome foursome. | 并打败可怕的四人帮的话,现在只有一个办法 |
[19:21] | I’m not really sure if I like “fearsome.” | 我还不确定我喜欢“可怕”这个词 |
[19:23] | I mean, evil squared might be better. Whatever. | 我是说,邪恶四方组可能更好,管它的 |
[19:25] | You have to assemble the fightingest airbender army of all time! | 你得组建史上最强的气宗军队 |
[19:28] | But it turns out the airbender recruits are a sorry lot | 但可惜的是那群气宗新兵弱爆了 |
[19:31] | so Bolin brings them to a secret mountaintop training facility | 于是波林带他们去了一处山顶秘密训练基地 |
[19:34] | where he teaches them the ancient art of dodging fruit | 他在此教导了他们躲避水果的古老艺术 |
[19:37] | and balancing on sticks! | 还有桩上平衡 |
[19:38] | Meanwhile, back with zombie Amon… | 与此同时,回到僵尸阿萌这边 |
[19:40] | Okay, guys, I think we finally ditched him. | 好了,伙计们,我想我们终于摆脱他了 |
[19:42] | Ha ha. Very funny. I’m still on the line. | 哈哈,真是有趣,我还在线呢 |
[19:45] | So about that evil plan to destroy Nuktuk… | 关于那个消灭纳塔克的邪恶计划…… |
[19:49] | Hello? Anyone there? | 喂?人呢? |
[19:52] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[19:54] | And with danger closing in | 临近危机 |
[19:55] | Opal realizes how much she loves Bolin | 欧珀意识到了她有多爱波林 |
[19:58] | and forgives him for whatever stuff he was talking about earlier | 并且原谅了他之前说的那些 |
[20:01] | which will probably not be in the final cut of the mover anyway. | 电影最终版可能会剪掉的什么鬼话 |
[20:04] | She does? | 她原谅了? |
[20:05] | Aww. | 啊~~~~ |
[20:07] | And she kisses Bolin | 然后她热吻了波林 |
[20:09] | magically passing on the airbender power of flight! | 神奇地将气宗飞行的能力传给了波林 |
[20:13] | Okay, that part seems a little unbelievable. | 好了,这部分听起来可有点假 |
[20:16] | This is no time for thinking, kid | 这会儿可没功夫没思考,小子 |
[20:17] | We’re heading into the big finale! | 马上要进入大结局了! |
[20:19] | Bolin gathers his airbender army | 波林召集了他的气宗部队 |
[20:21] | to fight alongside Rotan and Juji | 来与罗坦和朱吉并肩战斗 |
[20:23] | against the Terror Square! | 对抗恐怖四方团! |
[20:25] | Maybe that’s the name of the bad guys… | 坏人们也许该叫这个名字 |
[20:27] | Terror Square. What about legion of darkness? | 恐怖四方团,或者叫黑暗联盟咋样? |
[20:29] | Well, we’ll put a focus group on it. | 好吧,我们得组个专题小组研讨这个问题 |
[20:30] | Bolin teaches the airbenders to create a giant tornado. | 波林教导气宗们创造了一个巨大的龙卷风 |
[20:34] | Then he flies around in the sky | 然后他飞天上去 |
[20:36] | pushes Zaheer into it | 把扎西尔推了进去 |
[20:38] | turning him into wind forever! | 让他从此永远消散在了风中 |
[20:41] | But Bolin doesn’t realize that | 但波林并没意识到 |
[20:43] | that the universal interplanetary combination zero hour… | 宇宙星际间大结合零时刻 |
[20:45] | talk about a ticking clock… | 此处进入倒计时 |
[20:47] | is almost upon him! | 即将降临 |
[20:49] | And when Juji shoots his laser eyes at the evil Unalaq | 当朱吉对邪恶吴纳克发射镭射眼射线时 |
[20:53] | the beams accidentally fly into the magic spirit doorway! | 光柱一不小心飞进了魔法神灵之门 |
[20:57] | They bounce off Vaatu, setting him free | 从瓦图身上弹开并释放了他 |
[20:59] | and hit Bolin, turning him into a giant! | 然后射向波林,把他变成了个巨人 |
[21:02] | But when Vaatu is set free | 但当瓦图被释放后 |
[21:04] | the evil Unalaq, who has always been an annoyingly clingy person | 一直都粘人粘到讨厌的邪恶吴纳克 |
[21:07] | is so close to Vaatu | 是如此靠近瓦图 |
[21:11] | that they combine into one horrifying monster! | 于是他们合体成了可怕的大怪兽! |
[21:13] | Giant Bolin and the evil Unavaatu fight toe-to-toe | 巨人波林和邪恶吴纳瓦图斗得你死我活 |
[21:16] | zapping each other with their laser beams | 胸对胸,想用各自的镭射光柱把对方轰杀至渣 |
[21:19] | as they stomp around Republic City. | 他俩的步伐在这魅力之都四处践踏 |
[21:21] | It looks like the evil Unavaatu might win | 就在那邪恶吴纳瓦图似乎要获胜之时 |
[21:24] | but thankfully, Bolin’s spiritual mojo is so strong | 谢天谢地,波林的精神魔力是如此强大 |
[21:29] | that he attracts the queen of the fairies! | 仙女王后都情不自禁被他吸引 |
[21:33] | With her help, Bolin turns Unavaatu into magic dust | 在她的帮助下,波林终于把吴纳瓦图轰成了魔法渣 |
[21:37] | and sprays him into the sky. | 散落在了天空中 |
[21:39] | And that’s where the stars come from. | 这就是星星的来历 |
[21:43] | Oh, yeah, and he turns into a dragon, and he goes into the spirit world and saves the Avatar. | 哦对了,然后他化身为龙进入灵界,然后救出了神通 |
[21:47] | The end! | 大结局! |
[21:54] | Wait. You like that? | 等等,你喜欢这个? |
[21:56] | It didn’t make any sense! | 这根本狗屁不通啊! |
[21:58] | What about zombie Amon? What happened to him, huh? | 僵尸阿萌呢?他哪儿去了啊? |
[22:00] | And-and-and-and stars are magic fairy dust? | 还有,还有星星就是魔力仙渣? |
[22:04] | Are you guys crazy? Are you crazy? | 你们疯了么?你疯了么? |
[22:07] | It’s just a mover. Don’t overthink it. | 就是个电影而已啊,别想太多 |
[22:09] | It’s like a ride. | 跟坐过山车似的 |
[22:10] | Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, kid. | 千万别让真相蒙蔽了好故事,小子 |