时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Korra is safely back in Republic City | 科拉安全地回到了共和城 |
[00:29] | but Bolin and Varrick are still on the lam. | 但波林和瓦里克仍在潜逃 |
[00:31] | Weeks ago, Korra removed the remaining poison from her body | 几周前,科拉去除了体内残留的毒药 |
[00:33] | but the memory of Zaheer’s attack still torments her. | 但关于扎西尔攻击她的记忆依然在折磨着她 |
[00:36] | And after being defeated by Kuvira | 在她被古维拉打败以后 |
[00:38] | she questions if she will ever fully recover. | 她怀疑自己是否能够痊愈 |
[00:40] | Meanwhile, Kuvira has been secretly harvesting spirit vines from the swamp. | 与此同时,古维拉在秘密地从沼泽中割取灵藤 |
[00:44] | But how close is she to completing her spirit energy weapon? | 那么她离完全掌握灵界能量武器又有多远呢? |
[00:53] | Everyone, mom, can we stay together, please? | 大家,老妈,请不要分散,好吗? |
[00:56] | The tour’s about to begin. | 观光就要开始了 |
[00:57] | That’s my boy… Ryu. | 这是我的儿子――隆 |
[00:59] | He used to live in the basement | 他以前是地下室御宅族 |
[01:00] | but then he got airbending, and he’s been doing important air nation stuff all over the world. | 但他得到了御气术后,就一直在世界做着重要的气和族的工作 |
[01:05] | His father and I are here visiting him | 他爸和我是来看看他的 |
[01:07] | and we’re just having the best time in the big city. | 我们在这个大城市里非常开心 |
[01:10] | We’re so proud, right, honey? | 我们真为你骄傲,对吧,亲爱的? |
[01:13] | At least he has a job now. | 至少现在他有活儿干了 |
[01:15] | Mom, dad, I’m trying to work. | 妈,爸,我在工作呢 |
[01:19] | Fun fact, everyone | 大家听着,有趣的事实: |
[01:20] | All these vines were created by Unavaatu | 所有这些灵藤都是由吴纳瓦图创造的 |
[01:23] | when he battled giant spirit Korra for the fate of the world. | 当时他与巨灵科拉为世界的命运而对战 |
[01:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:30] | Are we in the spirit world right now? | 我们现在在灵界吗? |
[01:34] | No. | 不在 |
[01:35] | Is the spirit world in the ground below us? | 灵界是不是就在我们脚底下? |
[01:38] | No, can I just get through my cards? | 不是,能不能让我读完我的卡片? |
[01:40] | Oh, honey, don’t get flustered. | 噢,亲爱的,别丧气 |
[01:42] | I’m not! | 才没有! |
[01:44] | Uh, why is that vine coming toward us? | 呃,为什么那个灵藤在冲我们来? |
[01:49] | Uh, I don’t see anything about that on the cards. | 呃,我在卡片上找不到任何有关内容 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna poke it with a stick. | 我要用根木棍刺刺它 |
[01:54] | No! Why would you do that? | 不要,干嘛要那么做? |
[02:04] | Everyone back! | 所有人都后退 |
[02:05] | This tour is exciting! | 这旅行真是激动人心 |
[02:13] | Isn’t he the best airbender ever… | 难道他不是古往今来最棒的气宗? |
[02:31] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗? |
[02:33] | No, Kuvira has my family | 不,古维拉抓了我的家人 |
[02:35] | and no one seems to care but me. | 但除我外人好像没人关心 |
[02:37] | We all care. | 我们都很关心 |
[02:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll get them back safely. | 别担心,我们会让他们安全地回来的 |
[02:41] | Guys, there you are! | 你们在这儿呢 |
[02:43] | I just felt a weird surge of spiritual energy | 我刚刚从神灵之野那里感觉到 |
[02:46] | coming from the spirit wilds. | 一股奇怪的神灵能量巨大涌动 |
[02:48] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[02:52] | Are you sure you felt a disturbance? | 你确定你感觉到了骚乱? |
[02:55] | Maybe you just had some bad food for breakfast. | 也许只是你早餐吃了什么坏东西 |
[02:57] | I’m telling you. I felt it. | 我确定,我确实感觉到了 |
[02:59] | Maybe something happened to Ryu’s tour group. | 也许隆的观光团出了什么事 |
[03:02] | We should’ve run into them by now. | 我们现在应该早遇上他们了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, but it’s Ryu. | 没错,不过隆这家伙啊 |
[03:06] | They might be at the mall for all we know. | 估计他到我们都知道的购物中心去了吧 |
[03:08] | Korra, can’t you feel how strange the energy is? | 科拉,你没感觉到这灵能有多奇怪吗? |
[03:12] | No, but… | 没有,但 |
[03:14] | Maybe I can get a reading. | 也许我能读出些什么 |
[03:33] | Korra, what is it? Are you okay? | 科拉,发生了什么?你还好吗? |
[03:36] | It was Kuvira. | 是古维拉 |
[03:37] | I saw her taking vines from the swamp. | 我看见她从沼泽割取灵藤 |
[03:39] | It must be affecting our spirit wilds. | 它肯定影响到了我们的神灵之野 |
[03:42] | I bet that’s what you were sensing, Jinora. | 我想你感觉到的就是这个,吉诺拉 |
[03:44] | Why is she taking vines? | 她要灵藤做什么? |
[03:46] | Whatever the reason, I’m sure it’s not good. | 不管什么原因,肯定没个好 |
[03:48] | We have to tell Raiko. | 我们得告诉雷鼓 |
[03:50] | This might help him convince the other leaders to finally take her down. | 这也许能帮助他说服其他首领并最终打倒她 |
[03:54] | I’ll keep looking for Ryu and the others. | 我继续找隆和其他人 |
[03:58] | I say we deal with this Kuvira situation immediately. | 我认为我们必须立即处理古维拉的问题 |
[04:01] | Yes! Agreed! | 对!赞成! |
[04:02] | And I know just how to get rid of her | 我知道怎么除掉她 |
[04:04] | We tell her she won an all-expense-paid vacation to a tropical island. | 我们告诉她中了个免费的去热带某岛的假期旅游 |
[04:07] | Then when she gets there, we reveal it was a trap… | 等她到了那儿,我们再揭露真相 |
[04:10] | the island’s a prison! Boom! Got her! | 那岛就是个监狱,轰,抓住她了 |
[04:14] | Or, okay, uh, I’m just spitballing here. | 好吧,我刚刚只是随便说说的 |
[04:17] | We march in with an army of highly trained badgermoles! | 我们应该派出一支獾鼠精军! |
[04:23] | Do we know if Kuvira has any allergies? | 我们知道古维拉的任何过敏源吗? |
[04:26] | Look, I think we all know what must be done. | 我说,我觉得要做的事情一清二楚地摆在眼前 |
[04:28] | We take the fight to her. | 我们向她进攻 |
[04:30] | I don’t believe attacking is the right move | 我不觉得进攻是正确的举措 |
[04:32] | since she hasn’t done anything aggressive toward the united Republic. | 因为她并没有向共和城做出任何有侵略性的举动 |
[04:35] | Not yet. | 只是现在罢了 |
[04:36] | But Kuvira can’t be trusted. | 但古维拉不能被信任 |
[04:38] | She told us that she was going to turn over power, and she didn’t. | 她说过会把权力交出来,却没有这么做 |
[04:41] | I’m with Raiko. | 我支持雷鼓 |
[04:43] | I say we go on the offensive and start by retaking Zaofu. | 我认为进攻的号角可以从夺回皂阜响起 |
[04:46] | President Raiko, I’m sorry to interrupt, but… | 雷鼓总统,抱歉打断,但是…… |
[04:48] | what’s going on here? | 你们在干什么? |
[04:49] | Oh, hey, Avatar Korra. | 嗨,你好啊,神通科拉 |
[04:52] | Just kickin’ it world leader style | 只是开启一下世界首领的状态 |
[04:53] | trying to figure out what to do about Kuvira. | 想法儿处置古维拉 |
[04:56] | For the record, I told Raiko he should’ve invited you. | 另外,我跟雷鼓说过应该邀请你的 |
[05:00] | You invited him but not me? | 你都邀请那家伙也没邀请我? |
[05:02] | Please, Korra, it’s not personal. | 别生气,科拉,这不是个人决定 |
[05:04] | We just thought perhaps we called you back into action a little too soon. | 我们只是觉得也许我们让你回来得太早了 |
[05:09] | Again… him, not me? | 再问一遍――他,而不是我? |
[05:11] | Korra, we’re in the middle of a meeting | 科拉,我们正在开会 |
[05:12] | and we can’t have people just barge in whenever they want! | 你们不能就这样随意闯入中断我们的会议 |
[05:15] | Guys! Oh, perfect! You’re all here! | 大家,太好了,你们都在 |
[05:19] | Bolin? | 波林? |
[05:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[05:21] | Guards, remove these traitors! | 卫兵,赶走这些叛徒 |
[05:24] | No! | 不! |
[05:25] | We escaped Kuvira’s army! | 我们逃出了古维拉的军队 |
[05:26] | We’re back on your side now! | 我们现在是与你们在一边的 |
[05:28] | We have top secret information for you! | 我们有非常重要的秘密情报 |
[05:36] | Okay, I guess we should have opened with that line. | 好吧,我想我们应该一开始就说这个 |
[05:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:39] | Kuvira is making this thing that goes… | 古维拉正在做一种东西它会“轰隆” |
[05:44] | I don’t know how it works, but it has this… | 我不知道它的原理,但它能…… |
[05:47] | It’s a super weapon! | 它是一个超级武器 |
[05:48] | Like a regular weapon, only super! | 就一个武器,但非常非常厉害 |
[05:50] | And let me guess. | 让我猜 |
[05:51] | It has something to do with spirit vines. | 它和灵藤有关 |
[05:53] | Yes! How did you know? | 没错,你怎么知道? |
[05:55] | I saw a vision of her taking spirit vines from the swamp. | 我看到她在从沼泽中割取灵藤 |
[05:58] | If she figures out how to harness their power | 要是她知道怎么用那种力量的话 |
[06:01] | we are all doomed. | 我们都在劫难逃 |
[06:02] | She might use the weapon to attack Republic City. | 她可能会用这武器来攻击共和城 |
[06:05] | The only way to protect ourselves is with a preemptive strike. | 保卫我们的唯一方法就是先发制人 |
[06:08] | My airbenders won’t be part of an unprovoked attack. | 我的气宗徒弟们不会协助这一无正当理由的攻击 |
[06:11] | Neither will the fire nation. | 火烈国也不会加人这一行为 |
[06:13] | But, Fire Lord Izumi | 但是,火烈王和泉 |
[06:15] | Kuvira is a threat to the world. | 古维拉是全世界的威胁 |
[06:16] | She has to be stopped! | 她必须受到制裁 |
[06:18] | The fire nation has spent too much of its history fighting nonsense wars | 火烈国在历史上掀起了太多毫无意义的战争 |
[06:22] | and I refuse to drag my nation into another one | 我拒绝把我国再度拖入战争的泥潭 |
[06:25] | unless there’s no other choice. | 除非别无选择 |
[06:27] | If you attack Kuvira | 如果你要袭击古维拉 |
[06:29] | you’ll do it without my army. | 我军不会参加 |
[06:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | I’ll hold off any plans of attack. | 我会暂缓进攻计划 |
[06:35] | We’ll go on the defensive and fortify security on the borders. | 我们且先采取守势,同时增强边境防御 |
[06:38] | In that, you’ll have my help. | 如果是这样,我将大力协助 |
[06:42] | Opal, wait! Please. | 欧珀,请先等一下 |
[06:44] | I just want to say that I’m sorry for everything. | 对这一切,我十分抱歉 |
[06:48] | I’m glad you’re okay | 我很欣慰,你安然无恙 |
[06:49] | but it’s a little late for sorry. | 但是现在说对不起太晚了 |
[06:51] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[06:52] | I didn’t listen to you, and I sided with Kuvira | 我没有听你的话,加入了古维拉阵营 |
[06:54] | and I helped her take over the earth kingdom | 还帮她拿下了土强国 |
[06:56] | and topple your home and get your mom captured and your brothers and your dad… | 颠覆了你的家乡,让你母亲被抓,连带你的哥哥和父亲… |
[07:00] | Wow, that does sound really bad when I say it out loud like that. | 哇,如果我这样说出来的话的确听上去很糟 |
[07:03] | But I’m gonna make it up to you. | 但我一定会补偿你的 |
[07:04] | Pardon me, lovebirds, but I need a word with Opal. | 打扰了,情侣们,我需要和欧珀谈一谈 |
[07:09] | Privately. | 私下里 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry, kid | 我很抱歉,孩子 |
[07:12] | but Raiko couldn’t convince the other leaders to attack Kuvira. | 雷鼓说服不了其他领导人来进攻古维拉 |
[07:15] | So our family… | 但我们的家人… |
[07:17] | Looks like we’re going to have to save them ourselves. | 看来我们得靠自己救他们了 |
[07:20] | Don’t you think some other people would agree to go with us? | 你认为其他人会不会同意加入我们? |
[07:22] | This is an unsanctioned and dangerous mission into enemy territory. | 这是一个未批准的、危险的、深入敌军腹地的任务 |
[07:27] | We can’t ask other people to risk their necks for our family. | 我们不能请求他人冒着生命危险来救我们的家人 |
[07:31] | If we want to break them out | 如果我们想成功进行这次营救 |
[07:32] | we’ll have to do it alone. | 我们只能孤军奋战 |
[07:35] | Bolin, I’m so glad you’re back. | 波林,见到你回来真高兴 |
[07:37] | I was worried about you. | 我非常担心你 |
[07:38] | We all were. | 我们都心焦如焚 |
[07:41] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[07:42] | Mako, I’m so sorry about the way we left things. | 信,对于上次我们处理问题的方式,我十分抱歉 |
[07:46] | I’m such an idiot. | 我的确是个榆木脑袋 |
[07:47] | You tried to warn me about Kuvira | 关于古维拉,你警告过我 |
[07:49] | and I ran off anyway, like an idiot. | 但我像个笨蛋一样跑了 |
[07:51] | You were right, and I’m just an idiot. | 你是对的,我是个白痴 |
[07:54] | I hope that I’ll be able to earn your trust again. | 我希望能再度得到你们的信任 |
[07:58] | If anyone has lost people’s trust, it’s me. | 我才是让大家失去信心的那位 |
[08:01] | Ever since Kuvira kicked my butt | 自从被古维拉完爆 |
[08:03] | no one even wants me around. | 没人再需要我了 |
[08:04] | We want you around. | 我们需要你 |
[08:06] | And, Bolin, you’re not an idiot. | 还有,波林,你不是白痴 |
[08:08] | You were just doing what you thought was right. | 你只是在做你认为正确的事 |
[08:11] | Aw, I love you guys. | 哦,我爱你们大家 |
[08:13] | And I really want to hug again. | 我还想再抱一次 |
[08:59] | Korra! The vines! | 科拉!那些灵藤! |
[09:00] | They’re taking me! Help! | 抓住我了!快来救我! |
[09:08] | Get everyone out of here! | 让所有人离开这儿 |
[09:10] | Put up a perimeter. | 立起警戒线 |
[09:11] | Cancel all tours. Somebody get ahold of Tenzin. | 取消所有观光团,派人去联系丹增 |
[09:14] | We got to get in there and find Jinora. | 我们得进去找吉诺拉 |
[09:16] | I don’t think anyone should be going in there right now. | 我不认为现在有人该进去 |
[09:18] | I know I’m not the old Avatar I used to be | 我知道我不像原来那个神通 |
[09:20] | but I can do this. | 但这点程度我还是能做到的 |
[09:28] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:31] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉 |
[09:32] | Hello? Anyone? | 有人在吗? |
[09:35] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等,你听到没有 |
[09:48] | Come on! | 快来 |
[09:57] | Korra, look. | 科拉,朝那看 |
[09:59] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[10:13] | It’s Jinora and the rest of them. | 是吉诺拉和其他人 |
[10:15] | Their spirits are trapped in the spirit world. | 他们的灵魂被困在了灵界 |
[10:18] | Let’s get them out. | 把他们救出来 |
[10:19] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[10:20] | You’ll provoke the vines. | 你会激怒这些灵藤 |
[10:22] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[10:40] | They won’t open. | 它们就是不松动 |
[10:41] | Maybe if I meditate into the spirit world, I can free them. | 如果我冥想进了灵界,也许我能放他们出来 |
[10:57] | Wait… | 等等 |
[10:58] | This isn’t the spirit world. | 这里不是灵界 |
[11:05] | Zaheer! No! | 扎西尔,不要 |
[11:18] | You can’t fight me and the poison. | 你不可能同时对付我和毒药的 |
[11:21] | No, I got it out. | 错,我清空了体内的毒药 |
[11:23] | You’ll never get it out! | 你永远清除不了 |
[11:33] | Korra, what’s wrong? | 科拉,怎么了? |
[11:36] | It’s Zaheer. | 是扎西尔 |
[11:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[11:39] | He’s been haunting me ever since I fought him. | 自从与他交手,他一直阴魂不散 |
[11:41] | I can’t get any peace. | 我无法达到内心平静 |
[11:43] | It’s like he’s blocking me | 看来他 |
[11:44] | from meditating into the spirit world. | 在阻止我冥想进入灵界 |
[11:47] | I’m here for you. What do you need? | 我就在这,你需要什么? |
[11:50] | I want to face Zaheer. | 我必须直面扎西尔 |
[11:51] | Korra, he’s too dangerous. | 科拉,那太危险了 |
[11:53] | Even when he’s locked up, he can’t be trusted. | 尽管他进监狱了,还是不能信他 |
[11:56] | I need to if I want to save Jinora and the others. | 如果想找到吉诺拉和其他人,我必须这么做 |
[11:58] | There’s no other way. | 别无他法 |
[12:00] | There is another way. | 还有一个办法 |
[12:01] | I’m calling your father. | 通知你父亲 |
[12:02] | He can lead an expedition into the spirit world from the Southern portal. | 他可以带一队人马从南极通道进入灵界 |
[12:06] | You’ve lost faith in me too, haven’t you? | 你也对我失去信心了,是吗? |
[12:09] | No one thinks I’m capable of anything anymore. | 大家都觉得我无法胜任任何事了 |
[12:11] | It’s not that at all. | 不是这样的 |
[12:13] | I know I can do this. | 我知道我能行 |
[12:15] | I’m just so worried for Jinora. | 我只是太担心吉诺拉了 |
[12:17] | I can’t imagine if something happened to you too. | 我不能想象你也遭遇那样的事 |
[12:20] | Tenzin, please… | 丹增,拜托了 |
[12:21] | I’ll be okay. | 我没问题 |
[12:25] | Zaheer’s imprisoned deep in the mountains outside the city. | 扎西尔囚禁在城外的深山中 |
[12:28] | I’ll call Raiko and get the clearance. | 我会通知雷鼓给你通行证的 |
[12:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[12:35] | Pab-pabs, where are you? | 小帕帕 你在哪? |
[12:41] | Pabu! | 帕布 |
[12:43] | Oh, I missed you so much! | 哦,我真想你 |
[12:46] | So I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Opal’s kind of mad at me. | 不知你听说了吗,欧珀在生我的气 |
[12:49] | I was hoping you could help me win her back. | 我希望你能帮我赢回她 |
[12:54] | Awesome! Yes, I have an idea. | 太棒了,我想到了一个点子 |
[13:01] | Hello, Pabu. | 你好啊,帕布 |
[13:02] | Well, it’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:04] | What do you got there? | 这是什么? |
[13:15] | Opal, you made it. | 欧帕,你来了 |
[13:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[13:17] | A picnic, just for the two of us. | 野餐,专为我们俩准备的 |
[13:19] | Well, three of us. Sorry, pabs. | 好吧,我们仨,抱歉,帕布 |
[13:21] | So this note Pabu brought me | 所以帕布带给我的这张 |
[13:23] | saying you broke both of your legs was just a ruse? | 说你两条腿都折了的字条只是为了骗我么? |
[13:26] | Maybe… | 也许吧…… |
[13:27] | But now that you’re here, don’t you want to just sit back, relax | 不过既然你都来了,难道不想坐下来,放松放松 |
[13:30] | try some of my homemade steam buns… | 尝一些我自制的�陈甓兰遗浞降恼舭� |
[13:33] | Pema’s recipe… | 边看帕布表演他那 |
[13:34] | and watch Pabu do some of his world famous backflips for entertainment? | 举世闻名的后空翻来消遣一下? |
[13:39] | Oh, steam buns… my favorite. | 噢,蒸包可是我的最爱啊 |
[13:42] | This will totally make me forget that you worked for Kuvira | 这肯定能让我忘掉你曾为古维拉卖力 |
[13:45] | the person who captured my family | 那个抓了我的家人 |
[13:47] | and is probably torturing them right now. | 并且这会儿可能正在折磨他们的人 |
[13:50] | So, yeah, let’s just sit down | 好呀,就让我们坐下来 |
[13:52] | and have a great picnic because we’re so in love! | 好好享受一下野餐,因为我们就是这么恩爱! |
[13:57] | I’m sorry you had to see that, Pabu. | 很抱歉让你看到这一幕,帕布 |
[14:03] | Thank you both for coming. | 感谢两位专程前来 |
[14:05] | It’s nice to be welcomed back with open arms. | 回来还有人热情接待的感觉真不错 |
[14:08] | It’s no secret I never liked you | 其实,我让你回来也只是迫不得已 |
[14:13] | especially after you tried to have me kidnapped. Allegedly. | 特别是在你打算绑架我之后 那只是传闻 |
[14:17] | Right. | 对啊 |
[14:18] | Everything you do is “allegedly” | 你做的所有事都只是‘传闻’ |
[14:21] | like when you took over my company | 就像你抢走我的公司 |
[14:23] | and bombed the Southern water tribe cultural center. | 还有炸毁南部水族文化中心 |
[14:25] | I own that building! | 那栋建筑是我的! |
[14:27] | A man has the right to blow up his own property! | 我的家产,想怎么炸就怎么炸! |
[14:29] | Right now, I need you to put aside your differences. | 现在,我需要你们先搁置分歧 |
[14:32] | If Kuvira really is creating a super weapon | 如果古维拉真的在制造超级武器 |
[14:35] | we’re going to need the two brightest minds in the city working together to stop it. | 我们将需要你们两位共和城最聪明的头脑齐心协力来阻止她 |
[14:39] | What do you say, Asami? Partners again? | 你说呢,麻美?跟我再度联手吧? |
[14:43] | Fine. I’ll help. | 好,我会帮忙 |
[14:45] | But don’t even think about double-crossing me again. | 但你可别妄想再欺骗我 |
[14:50] | Ow… Uh-huh. | 嗯…… |
[15:04] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你真的准备好了吗? |
[15:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:08] | I think if I see Zaheer chained up | 我想如果见到扎西尔被锁起来 |
[15:10] | I’ll finally realize that he’s not a threat anymore. | 我就终于能明白他再也不是威胁了 |
[15:36] | Approach the wall. | 走近墙壁 |
[15:37] | No. I need to do this alone. | 不,我必须独自面对他 |
[16:05] | I figured you would show up sooner or later. | 我就知道你早晚会来 |
[16:12] | So… | 所以…… |
[16:14] | You must really be in trouble if you came all the way down here to see me. | 你跑这么远来见我,肯定是真的遇到麻烦了 |
[16:18] | I came here to look you in the eye | 我来是为了直视你的眼睛 |
[16:20] | and tell you that you have no power over me. | 并且告诉你你无法掌控我 |
[16:23] | I will no longer be scared of you. | 我不会再惧怕你 |
[16:32] | I guess it didn’t work. | 我看这不管用嘛 |
[16:34] | You still seem scared. | 你看起来还是吓坏了 |
[16:37] | This was a mistake. | 来这里就是个错误 |
[16:39] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为何而来 |
[16:40] | You don’t know anything about me! | 你对我一无所知! |
[16:43] | You can’t go into the spirit world. | 你无法进入灵界 |
[16:47] | I spend most of my time in the spirit world | 我的大部分时间都在灵界度过 |
[16:48] | and it’s well-known that the Avatar’s spirit hasn’t been there for a few years. | 众所周知,神通之魂已经有几年没去过那里 |
[16:53] | You can meditate into the spirit world from here? | 你从这里都能冥想进入灵界? |
[16:56] | Doesn’t feel very spiritually charged. | 我可感觉不到这里充满灵气 |
[16:59] | This is your problem. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[17:00] | Republic City is flowing with spiritual energy | 共和城充满神灵能量 |
[17:03] | and you can’t even tap into it. | 你却无法与它连接 |
[17:05] | No, my problem is you. | 不,你才是我的问题所在 |
[17:08] | You poisoned me! | 你对我下了毒! |
[17:10] | You ruined me! | 是你毁了我! |
[17:11] | People used to think I was unstoppable | 人们曾以为我无人能挡 |
[17:13] | but now they don’t think I’m capable of anything! | 但现在他们觉得我一无是处! |
[17:16] | Blaming me is a crutch to make you feel better | 责怪我只不过能让你自己感觉好些罢了 |
[17:18] | but it’s not helping you recover. | 但却没法帮你复原 |
[17:20] | I thought seeing you face-to-face would put an end to all of this | 我以为与你面对面就能结束这一切 |
[17:24] | but maybe it’s time I realize I’ll never be the same. | 但也许我该意识到我将永远无法复原了 |
[17:27] | Neither of us are the same as before. | 我们都无法复原 |
[17:29] | I learned to fly, but now I’m bound in chains. | 我学会了飞行,现在却被锁链束缚 |
[17:31] | You have all the power in the world and the freedom to use it | 你拥有全世界的力量和使用它们的自由 |
[17:34] | but you choose to hold yourself down. | 但你却选择压抑自己 |
[17:36] | I’m not holding myself down | 我没有压抑自己 |
[17:38] | but my powers have limits. | 我只是力量有限而已 |
[17:40] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[17:41] | That poison should’ve killed you | 那些毒药本可将你毒死 |
[17:43] | but you were able to fight it off. | 可你却能战胜它 |
[17:45] | You think your power has limits | 你觉得你的力量有限 |
[17:47] | I say it’s limitless. | 我却认为,它是无限的 |
[17:49] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[17:50] | Before, you were always talking about chaos and freedom. | 之前你一直谈论混沌和自由 |
[17:53] | Then you took out the earth queen | 然后你灭了土强国女王 |
[17:54] | and created the worst dictator the earth kingdom has ever seen. | 制造了土强国有史以来最糟的独裁者 |
[17:57] | Thanks for that. | 真是谢谢你啦 |
[18:01] | I’ve heard rumors about her | 我听过关于她的传闻 |
[18:02] | but I didn’t know she achieved so much power. | 但我不知道她已经取得如此权力 |
[18:05] | She needs to be stopped. | 她必须被阻止 |
[18:06] | Well, I can’t stop her unless I get over this block. | 我得越过这个坎才能阻止得了她 |
[18:10] | I think I can help. | 我想我能帮你 |
[18:11] | Let me lead you into the spirit world. | 让我引领你进入灵界 |
[18:14] | No way. | 没门 |
[18:15] | I can’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[18:16] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[18:18] | But if you had any other options, you wouldn’t be here now, would you? | 但如果你有别的选择,你就不会在这里了,不是吗? |
[18:21] | We may have been enemies once | 我们也许曾是敌人 |
[18:23] | but for now, our interests align. | 但现在我们的目标一致 |
[18:31] | I’ve come this far. | 都到这个地步了 |
[18:33] | What have I got to lose? | 我还有什么好失去的? |
[18:39] | Focus on the sound of my voice | 集中精力聆听我的声音 |
[18:41] | and clear your mind. | 清除你的杂念 |
[18:58] | Let it play out. | 继续回忆下去 |
[19:00] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[19:01] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[19:02] | Accept what happened to you. | 接受那些已发生的事实 |
[19:04] | Don’t fear what might have been. | 不要惧怕没发生的未来 |
[19:06] | I have no control! | 我控制不住了 |
[19:08] | Don’t be afraid. Hold on. | 别害怕,坚持住 |
[19:18] | I made it… | 我做到了 |
[19:20] | And you led me here. | 是你把我引领到这里的 |
[19:22] | Do you know where Jinora and the others are? | 你知道吉诺拉和其他人在哪里吗? |
[19:24] | No, but you do. | 不知道,但是你知道的 |
[19:34] | Raava, I missed you. | 拉瓦,我好想你 |
[19:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[19:37] | I have always been inside of you. | 我一直在你的身体里 |
[19:41] | Can you help me find Jinora? | 你能帮我找到吉诺拉吗? |
[19:56] | How do I release their spirits? | 我怎么才能把他们的灵魂解救出来? |
[19:58] | You must bend the energy within. | 你必须要御你身体内的能量 |
[20:01] | But I’m powerless in the spirit world. | 但我在灵界毫无能力 |
[20:03] | No. You’re most powerful here. | 不,你在灵界时力量是最为强大的 |
[20:05] | In the spirit world, you’re connected to all the spiritual energy. | 在灵界,你和所有神灵之力都是相通的 |
[20:53] | I feel all spirity. | 我感觉浑身充满灵气 |
[20:59] | Dad! | 爸 |
[21:02] | I’m so glad you’re safe. | 你安全回来我就放心了 |
[21:04] | What happened? How did you get out? | 发生了什么事,你们怎么出来的? |
[21:06] | Korra saved us. | 科拉救了我们 |
[21:11] | So… | 那…… |
[21:12] | How are you doing? | 你现在感觉怎么样? |
[21:14] | I feel whole again. | 我感觉拾回了完整的自己 |
[21:16] | I feel good. | 感觉很好 |
[21:18] | Do you think you’re finally able to forget about what Zaheer did to you? | 你觉得你现在终于可以忘却扎西尔对你做过的事了吗? |
[21:21] | No. | 不是 |
[21:23] | But I am finally able to accept what happened | 不过我终于能够接受这些发生的事情了 |
[21:26] | and I think that’s gonna make me stronger. | 我想这能让我变得更强 |
[21:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[21:35] | We’ve got some family business to take care of. | 我们要处理一些家庭内部的问题 |
[21:38] | All right, listen, before you go | 好吧,但在你走之前 |
[21:39] | I just want to tell you that I understand how you feel. | 我想告诉你我理解你的感受 |
[21:41] | I know there’s nothing I could do | 我知道我什么也做不了 |
[21:43] | or no big gesture that can make up for all my mistakes | 或者说不管做什么也不能弥补我的错误 |
[21:46] | but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna stop trying to win you back | 但是这并不表明我不会为了赢回你的爱付出努力 |
[21:49] | because… | 因为…… |
[21:51] | I love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[21:54] | Thanks for saying all of that. | 你能这么说,我很感激 |
[21:58] | You know, there is one thing you could do to win me back. | 知道吗,如果你想让我回心转意,你可以做一件事 |
[22:01] | What is it? Yes, I’ll do anything! | 是什么?可以的,我愿意做任何事情 |
[22:03] | Come on a secret mission with us. | 和我们一起去执行机密任务 |
[22:06] | Where to? | 去哪里? |
[22:07] | Zaofu. We’re going to rescue my family. | 皂阜,我们一起去解救我的家人 |