时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:10] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:12] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:14] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:16] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:20] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | After Kuvira harvested spirit vines from the swamp | 在古维拉从沼泽地收割了灵藤之后 |
[00:30] | the vines in Republic City reacted by abducting people. | 共和城的灵藤开始抓捕人类 |
[00:33] | Korra saved everyone, but all is not well. | 科拉救下了所有人但是事情远没有解决 |
[00:35] | Varrick and Bolin returned to warn everyone | 瓦里克和波林逃了回来警告大家 |
[00:37] | about Kuvira’s spirit vine super weapon. | 古维拉拥有灵藤超级武器 |
[00:39] | Now Raiko wants to mount a defense against the earth empire. | 现在雷鼓下令对土强帝国采取守势 |
[00:42] | Meanwhile, Bolin, Opal, and Lin are on a mission | 同时,波林,欧珀和琳设法营救被古维拉囚禁的 |
[00:46] | to rescue Su Beifong and her family who are being held captive by Kuvira. | 北方夙音和她的家人们 |
[00:53] | 《裂痕》并非完结篇!《降世神通:最后的气宗》续作漫画再开! 《Smoke & Shadow》将于明年9月发售 | |
[00:58] | All right, let’s do this. | 好,我们行动起来 |
[01:00] | Saving the Beifongs and saving our love | 拯救北方家族拯救我们的爱情 |
[01:03] | because I vow to repair the rift that has grown betwixt us | 因为我必须弥合我们之间的裂痕 |
[01:06] | and make us whole again! | 让我们重新在一起 |
[01:08] | You, zip it now. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[01:10] | I had enough of your babble on the ride in. | 我一路上受够了你的唧唧歪歪 |
[01:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是长官 |
[01:16] | Kuvira tore down all the domes. | 古维拉拆除了所有的圆顶 |
[01:18] | Why would she do that? | 她有什么意图? |
[01:22] | She’s got a whole battalion of troops stationed there. | 她在这驻了一个营的军队 |
[01:24] | There’s no way we’ll be able to spot anything useful from here. | 我们再待在这儿也得不到什么有用的信息 |
[01:27] | We’ll have to go in for a closer look. | 我们必须潜入近距离观察 |
[01:29] | Don’t bother. | 用不着 |
[01:30] | All the prisoners have been moved. | 所有的囚犯都被转移了 |
[01:34] | Uh, hey, chief. | 呃,嘿,警长 |
[01:36] | Hey, chief. | 嘿,警长 |
[01:37] | Grandma Toph! | 托芙奶奶 |
[01:39] | You were only up to my waist the last time we were together. | 上次我们在一起的时候你才长到我腰这儿 |
[01:43] | Oh, man! Oh, I can’t! | 哦天哪,我不能 |
[01:46] | This can’t be happening! | 这简直不可思议 |
[01:49] | What? Do you have to pee or something? | 咋啦,你要尿裤子了还是怎么了 |
[01:51] | No, well, now maybe. | 哦不是,也许现在确实想 |
[01:53] | You’re my hero! My name is Bolin. | 你是我心中的英雄,我叫波林 |
[01:55] | I’m dating your granddaughter, I mean, kind of. | 我正在和你的孙女交往,我是说 |
[01:57] | I may have screwed that up, but that’s why I’m here | 我可能不小心搞砸了这段感情,所以我才来这儿 |
[01:59] | and you’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[02:01] | Oh, I said that. | 哦,我已经说过了 |
[02:02] | Can I have a hug too? | 我也能抱你一下吗? |
[02:03] | What’s up with him? | 他什么毛病 |
[02:05] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[02:06] | So you already checked the city for Su? | 你已经搜索了整个城市寻找夙了吗 |
[02:09] | How did you know she was captured? | 你怎么知道她被抓的 |
[02:11] | I’ve been living in the swamp | 我曾经住在沼泽里 |
[02:12] | and keeping watch on Zaofu through the vines. | 并且通过这些藤蔓监视着皂阜 |
[02:15] | Sure, okay, makes sense. | 好,很好,很有说服力 |
[02:17] | By the time I got here, they were gone. | 我到这儿的时候他们都已经离开了 |
[02:20] | I snooped around town and heard that they were taken away to some nearby prison camp. | 我在周围探听得知他们已经被带到一个临近的集中营 |
[02:25] | Where would that be? | 在哪儿? |
[02:27] | There’s a factory and reeducation facility not too far away. | 那里不远处有一个工厂和再教育设施 |
[02:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:31] | Bolin used to work for Kuvira. | 波林曾经为古维拉效力过 |
[02:34] | How did you end up dating the kind of dipstick who works for Kuvira? | 你怎么能和古维拉手下的蠢货交往? |
[02:38] | Used to! | 那是以前 |
[02:40] | It’s not his silver tongue, I can tell you that. | 反正不是靠他的花言巧语 |
[02:43] | Please tell me this attitude isn’t hereditary. | 请告诉我这种态度不会遗传 |
[02:49] | Grandma, this is juicy. | 奶奶这是多汁 |
[02:51] | And I thought Appa was smelly. | 我还以为阿帕已经够臭了 |
[02:54] | Why would you choose this leaky, nasty thing? | 你怎么能选这流鼻涕的脏东西 |
[02:56] | You don’t choose your bison. He chooses you. | 不是你来选飞天野牛,是它们来选你 |
[02:59] | And once he chooses you, you can’t change. | 一旦它选了你,你就不能换了 |
[03:02] | Believe me. I checked. | 相信我,我确认过了 |
[03:05] | The borders are secure | 边境被安保把守 |
[03:06] | and troops are guarding the rail lines into the city. | 并且还有士兵守卫着通往城市的铁路 |
[03:09] | So what have you two geniuses come up with to fend off Kuvira? | 那你们两个天才想到怎样还能防御古维拉了吗 |
[03:13] | It’s a flying mecha-suit. | 飞行机甲 |
[03:15] | Asami got the idea from watching dragonfly-hummingbirds. | 麻美从蜻蜓鸟身上获得了灵感 |
[03:18] | You can take off straight up, fly in any direction. | 你可以向任何方向垂直起飞 |
[03:20] | Where does the spirit ray come out? | 哪里发射神灵射线 |
[03:22] | It doesn’t have a spirit ray. | 它没有装备神灵射线 |
[03:24] | I’m telling you what I told Kuvira | 让我来重申一次我对古维拉说的话 |
[03:26] | That technology should not be used. | 那项技术不应该被使用 |
[03:29] | It’s already being used by Kuvira! | 它已经被古维拉使用了 |
[03:31] | I need spirit vine weapons, and I need them now! | 我需要灵藤武器,现在就要 |
[03:34] | No. It was Kuvira’s harvesting of the vines in the swamp | 不,古维拉砍伐沼泽里的藤蔓 |
[03:37] | that caused the Republic City vines to go crazy and grab all those people. | 才导致了共和城里的灵藤发疯地去抓人 |
[03:41] | You’re supposed to be the bridge between the two worlds. | 你该是两个世界的桥梁 |
[03:43] | Why can’t you harvest the vines? | 你怎么就不能砍伐藤蔓? |
[03:45] | I won’t do that | 我不会那么做 |
[03:47] | but maybe since the spirits love Republic City so much | 但是如果神灵们真的那么喜爱共和城 |
[03:49] | I can convince them to help us defend it somehow. | 我也许能说服他们帮助我们防卫 |
[03:53] | Okay, maybe while the weapon geniuses | 好,也许当武器设计天才 |
[03:56] | and the spirit bridge are getting ready for battle | 和灵界桥梁在备战的时候 |
[03:58] | we should be evacuating the ordinary citizens | 我们应该疏散城市的居民 |
[04:01] | so that if Kuvira attacks, they won’t be hurt. | 那么即使古维拉攻来他们也不会被波及 |
[04:04] | That’s actually a good idea. | 这主意确实不错 |
[04:07] | Prince Wu, you work with the police to coordinate getting people out of the city. | 吴王子,你和警察一起调度居民撤出城市 |
[04:10] | Now everyone get to it. I want daily updates. | 现在所有人都行动起来,我想要每天都得到汇报 |
[04:16] | Nice job in there. I’m proud of you. | 你刚才干得真不错,我为你骄傲 |
[04:19] | You’re starting to act like the kind of king I’d like to work for. | 你看起来有点国王的样子了,我值得为你服务 |
[04:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | And if Korra buys this “man of the people” thing | 如果科拉知道了这些“人民英雄”的事迹 |
[04:25] | I still might get to date her. | 我还能有机会和她交往 |
[04:27] | You always have to ruin it. | 你总是破坏气氛 |
[04:29] | What? Come on! | 什么?拜托 |
[04:30] | Why do you think guys do anything great? | 你知道为什么人想要干大事? |
[04:32] | To pick up girls. | 是为了征服女人 |
[04:34] | Every work of art | 每件艺术杰作 |
[04:35] | every song, every city evacuation | 每一首歌,每次城市疏散 |
[04:38] | all for the ladies. | 都是为了女士们 |
[04:44] | All right, everybody, let’s test the power core. | 准备,各位,开始测试电芯 |
[04:47] | I want everything in order for the full demonstration for Kuvira tomorrow. | 为了古维拉明天的完全测试,我希望一切都已经就绪 |
[04:51] | Load the energy capsule. | 装填灵藤压缩舱 |
[04:57] | Zhu Li, initialize phase one. | 朱莉,开始第一阶段 |
[05:10] | There’s a problem with the condenser. | 冷凝器发生故障 |
[05:12] | It’s backing up. | 它失控了 |
[05:13] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[05:16] | I can’t. The override isn’t working. | 我关不掉,电闸不起作用了 |
[05:19] | Everyone needs to evacuate. | 所有人撤离 |
[05:20] | This thing is going to blow! | 这东西要爆炸了 |
[05:21] | Everyone get out! Now! | 所有人都离开,马上 |
[05:26] | Come on, Baatar! It’s too late! | 得了巴塔,太迟了 |
[05:41] | This channeling ring was cracked. | 这个多空环裂开了 |
[05:43] | That’s what caused the reaction to overload. | 就是这个导致了过载反应 |
[05:45] | Now we’re taking this whole thing apart tonight | 今晚我们要把它拆开 |
[05:48] | and checking everything. | 检查所有零件 |
[05:49] | Nothing is too small. | 任何瑕疵都不能放过 |
[05:51] | This has to be ready by tomorrow. | 一切必须在明天准备就绪 |
[05:58] | So how long has it been since you two have seen each other? | 你们上次见面是多久以前了 |
[06:01] | Little while now. Couple of years. | 有些日子了,好几年吧 |
[06:04] | Try 20. | 有20年了 |
[06:05] | Ah, time flies when you get to be my age. | 时光飞逝,尤其到了我这个年纪 |
[06:08] | I’m surprised you came to save Su. | 我很惊讶你会来救夙 |
[06:11] | I thought you guys didn’t get along. | 我以为你们不联系了 |
[06:13] | Su and I finally worked out our old grievances. | 我和夙最终还是化解了旧怨 |
[06:16] | Good, glad we can put all that behind us. | 很好,值得高兴的是我们终于能够把那一切抛之脑后了 |
[06:19] | Right. “We.” | 是啊,我们啊 |
[06:24] | Okay, there’s the factory. | 好了,那儿就是工厂 |
[06:40] | Whoa, that’s one big… Thing. | 哇,真是个大家伙 |
[06:48] | I think I know where they are. | 我想我知道他们在哪儿 |
[06:51] | Feel that cavern a few stories down? | 能察觉到地下数层那个洞穴吗 |
[06:54] | It seems empty, but it’s guarded by an awful lot of mech. | 看起来虽然是空的,但是其实是被一大群机甲守卫着 |
[06:59] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:00] | Why would you need soldiers guarding an empty cavern? | 为什么要用士兵看守那个空洞呢 |
[07:03] | They must have them in some kind of suspended prison | 肯定是把他们关在了悬空的监狱里 |
[07:06] | so they can’t use their earthbending. | 让他们不能使用御土 |
[07:10] | Someone’s coming. Hide! | 有人来了,躲好 |
[07:21] | I didn’t expect you until tomorrow. | 我以为您明天才会过来? |
[07:24] | I just wanted to check in to make sure everything was on track. | 我只是来看看,确保所有的事情都在按部就班地进行 |
[07:27] | It looks wonderful. | 看上去很好 |
[07:29] | We’ve had a few minor malfunctions | 我们有一些小的问题 |
[07:31] | but we should be ready for the test tomorrow. | 但是我们应该可以为明天的试验做好准备 |
[07:35] | You’ve been working on this the entire time, Zhu Li. | 朱莉,你近来一直在研制这个 |
[07:38] | What do you think the problem is? | 你认为问题出在哪里? |
[07:40] | It’s a very complex machine. | 这是一个极其复杂的机器 |
[07:42] | There are bound to be some bugs to work out. | 总会有一些问题要解决 |
[07:44] | But you’re doing everything you can to fix those, correct? | 但是你会尽你所能来解决这些问题,对吧 |
[07:47] | Of course, your eminence. | 当然,阁下 |
[07:49] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[07:52] | Tell the troops and factory workers to attend tomorrow’s demonstration. | 传令部队和工厂员工,参加明天的展示 |
[07:56] | I want them all to witness this incredible new weapon in action. | 我想让他们都见识这个新武器的威力 |
[08:04] | We should be thinking of a way to take out Kuvira while we have the chance. | 我们应该想个方法伺机干掉古维拉 |
[08:07] | Or at least destroy the Cannon. | 至少得毁掉这个炮 |
[08:09] | If she takes that to Republic City | 如果她把这个带到共和城去 |
[08:11] | it could obliterate everything. | 那么一切都会化为灰烬 |
[08:13] | I didn’t come to fight with Kuvira or destroy a Cannon. | 我不是来和古维拉打的,也不是拆炮的 |
[08:17] | I’m here to save my family. | 我是来救我的家人的 |
[08:19] | It will take everything we have just to get out alive. | 我们光是想活着出来都要拼尽全力 |
[08:26] | Kuvira wants every single one of her people to see the weapon test tomorrow | 明天古维拉希望她的每一个部下都去参观武器的试验 |
[08:29] | so the factory will be mostly empty then. | 所以明天工厂里应该基本都没有人了 |
[08:33] | That’s our best chance to sneak in and free Su without being spotted. | 这是我们潜入工厂,悄悄救出夙音的最佳时机 |
[08:37] | Good thinking, Bolin. | 好点子,波林 |
[08:38] | Thanks. I kind of have a headache now. | 谢谢,我感觉我现在有点头疼了 |
[08:50] | Excuse me, spirit? | 神灵,打扰了 |
[08:52] | Can I talk to… | 能和你谈谈 |
[08:53] | And you’re gone. | 好吧,你就不见了 |
[08:57] | Just like all the other spirits. | 其他神灵也不见了 |
[09:00] | They’re abandoning the city. | 他们在抛弃这座城市 |
[09:03] | So let me ask you about metalbending. | 我想跟您请教下御金术 |
[09:05] | Su tried to teach me, but I couldn’t get the hang of it. | 夙教过我,但我一直弄不明白 |
[09:07] | I used to have an academy to train metalbending. | 我曾经办过一个学院传授御金术 |
[09:11] | Even blockheads like you can figure it out with the right instruction. | 只要有正确的教导,就算像你这样的呆子也能学会 |
[09:15] | Yeah, you’re a real sensitive instructor. | 说得好,您还真是个善解人意的好导师 |
[09:18] | I did learn how to lavabend. | 我倒是学会了熔土术 |
[09:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:21] | It’s a very rare ability. | 那是种非常罕见的能力 |
[09:23] | Maybe you do have some talent. | 也许你真的有点天分 |
[09:26] | I can’t believe you think I’m talented. | 我简直不敢相信您竟然觉得我有天分 |
[09:28] | That means so much to me coming from my hero. | 我的英雄这么说,对我来说真是意义重大 |
[09:31] | Yeah, she’s real encouraging. | 没错,她可会鼓励人了 |
[09:33] | Hey, I’m blind, not deaf. | 嗨,我是瞎了,可不是聋了 |
[09:36] | So here’s something I’ve always been curious about. | 有件事我一直很好奇 |
[09:39] | Who’s Lin’s dad? | 谁是琳的爸爸? |
[09:43] | He was a guy named Kanto. | 是一个名叫康拓的家伙 |
[09:45] | Nice man, but it didn’t really work out between us. | 是个好男人,但我们还是分了 |
[09:51] | And… Okay. | 然后呢……好吧 |
[09:54] | Lin, I can feel your enraged breathing from here. | 琳,我老远就能从你的呼吸察觉到你快气炸了 |
[09:57] | Just say what you have to say, and let’s get it over with. | 有话就说,让我们来做个了结 |
[10:00] | Just get it over with? | 做个了结? |
[10:02] | Yeah, let’s not linger on the fact that I grew up without a dad. | 好呀,让我们别再纠结我从小没有父亲这件事 |
[10:05] | No need to get all touchy-feely about it. | 没必要为了这种小事过分敏感 |
[10:07] | Just one of those things, right? | 只不过是无数破事之一而已,不是吗? |
[10:08] | Hey, I forgave you for all your garbage a long time ago | 嗨,我很多年以前就原谅了你的那堆烂事 |
[10:13] | and Su and I worked things out. | 夙和我也重归于好了 |
[10:15] | You’re the only one who wants to hold on | 你是唯一一个一辈子 |
[10:17] | to this family drama nonsense for the rest of your life. | 抓着这些无聊的狗血家事不放的人 |
[10:21] | Forgave me for what? | 我有什么需要原谅的? |
[10:22] | And not knowing my dad is nonsense to you? | 不知道自己父亲是谁对你来说只是件无聊的事? |
[10:25] | It was pretty important to me. | 对我来说可是相当重要 |
[10:26] | And until now, you would never even discuss it. | 而且直到现在,你甚至都没打算跟我说清楚 |
[10:29] | You know, after Su and I patched things up | 你知道吗,夙和我和好之后 |
[10:32] | I thought, “maybe I should try to reach out to mom.” | 我还想过,“也许我应该试试去找妈妈” |
[10:35] | But now that we’re together again | 现在我们又在一起了 |
[10:37] | I remember why we stopped talking. | 我终于想起我们停止交谈的原因 |
[10:39] | You make me furious | 你总能把我气疯 |
[10:40] | and you don’t even know why. | 却不明白我为什么气成那样 |
[10:42] | And when I tell you, you don’t care. | 当我告诉你原因时,你又根本不在乎 |
[10:44] | Once we save Su, you and I are finished. | 我们救出夙之后,你我就此了断 |
[10:49] | If that’s your decision and it makes you happy | 如果这么决定能让你开心 |
[10:52] | then fine. | 那就这样吧 |
[11:15] | The test is about to start. | 试验就要开始了 |
[11:16] | They’re going to blow up that empty town we flew over yesterday. | 他们要炸飞那个我们昨天飞过的无人的城镇 |
[11:20] | You’re clear to go. | 你们可以行动了 |
[11:21] | Copy that. We’re going in. | 收到,我们现在就进去 |
[11:34] | The guards are on the other side of that door. | 卫兵都在门的另一边 |
[11:36] | We’ll have to be quiet. | 我们必须安静点 |
[11:39] | Shoot me over to the cage, and I can swing them back on my cable. | 把我弹到笼子那里去,我可以用我的钢缆荡回来 |
[11:42] | Bolin | 波林 |
[11:43] | you’ll have to catch them since mom won’t be able to see them. | 你来抓住他们,因为妈妈看不到他们 |
[11:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[12:18] | We’ll get you out one at a time. | 我们会把你们一个一个救出去 |
[12:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:26] | I got you! | 接住你了! |
[12:34] | Congratulations on all of your hard work. | 祝贺你们辛勤工作取得的成果 |
[12:37] | This weapon is proof that the earth empire | 这尊武器将证明土强帝国 |
[12:38] | is the strongest nation in the world. | 是世界上最强大的国家 |
[12:41] | And believe me, this is only the beginning! | 相信我吧,这还只是个开端! |
[12:46] | Fire the weapon. | 开火 |
[12:55] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[12:56] | Probably something minor. | 也许只是一点小故障 |
[12:57] | I should be able to find the problem. | 我应该能找到问题出在哪 |
[13:03] | The distributor pin is gone. | 配电盘插销没了 |
[13:06] | I swear I locked it in place yesterday. | 我发誓昨天已经把它装牢了 |
[13:08] | There’s no way it could have just fallen out. | 它不可能就这么掉了 |
[13:10] | And this could cause the entire weapon to fail? | 这会让整个武器失效? |
[13:13] | It could cause it to explode. | 可能会使它爆炸 |
[13:17] | What do you know about this? | 你知道些什么吗? |
[13:19] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[13:30] | You swore your loyalty to me | 你曾发誓效忠于我 |
[13:33] | and I gave you a chance at greatness. | 而我给了你成就非凡的机会 |
[13:35] | This is how you repay me? | 你就这样报答我么? |
[13:38] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[13:39] | I regret nothing. | 我丝毫不感到后悔 |
[13:42] | Chain her up in the target town. | 把她绑到目标城里去 |
[13:44] | She can see how the weapon works | 让她见识下这尊武器的威力 |
[13:46] | up close and personal. | 近距离亲自体验 |
[13:49] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[13:54] | Sweetie, it’ll be fine. | 亲爱的,不会有事的 |
[13:56] | Lin won’t drop you, and Bolin will catch you. | 琳不会让你掉下去,波林会接住你 |
[13:58] | No, no. Just go. | 不,不,你们只管走吧 |
[14:01] | Just leave me. I’ll stay here. | 把我留下就行,我就呆这儿 |
[14:05] | Sorry, but I have to do this. | 抱歉,但是我只能这么做了 |
[14:23] | The prison. Get there now. | 是监狱,快去那里 |
[14:25] | Should we postpone the test? | 我们改天再试炮? |
[14:27] | I didn’t come all this way to stop now. | 我可不是大老远跑来喊停的 |
[14:29] | Fire when ready. | 准备好了马上开炮 |
[14:31] | I want to see that town destroyed. | 我要看着那座城市被摧毁 |
[14:50] | We got ’em. We’re coming out. | 救出他们了,我们马上出来 |
[15:11] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈!爸爸! |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[15:18] | Kuvira caught Zhu Li and threw her in the town. | 古维拉抓住了朱莉, 把她扔在那座城里了 |
[15:21] | What? No, I have to go save her. | 不,我得去救她 |
[15:23] | You can’t go in there, kid. It’s suicide. | 你不能去那里,孩子,那是自杀 |
[15:25] | Kuvira’s onto us. | 古维拉正追杀我们 |
[15:26] | We’ve been through too much together. I can’t leave her. | 我们曾一起渡过了那么多难关,我不能丢下她不管 |
[15:30] | Toph, you said Zhu Li was lying about fixing the Cannon. | 拓芙,你说过朱莉说她要修大炮是在撒谎 |
[15:32] | She must have been trying to stop it. | 她肯定是打算废了它 |
[15:34] | For all you know, she could just have been covering her butt because she made a mistake. | 那只是你自己脑补的,她也许只是想掩饰自己犯的错误 |
[15:39] | No. Zhu Li doesn’t make mistakes. | 不,朱莉从不犯错 |
[15:41] | You guys leave. | 你们快走吧 |
[15:42] | If we make it out, we’ll get to the city somehow. | 要是我们能活下来,总有办法自己回共和城去 |
[15:44] | Bolin, no! | 波林,别去! |
[15:52] | You guys get out of here. I have to go with Bolin. | 你们走吧,我得和波林一起去 |
[15:58] | Could be our best chance to stop Kuvira. | 这也许是我们阻止古维拉的最好机会 |
[16:00] | Maybe take out that weapon. | 也许能废了那武器 |
[16:02] | We can’t let Opal be the coolest. | 我们可不能让欧珀一个人耍酷 |
[16:03] | If you all want to get yourselves captured again or worse | 要是你们打算又被抓去关或者直接挂掉 |
[16:07] | that’s your business. | 那是你们的事 |
[16:08] | I’m through. | 我不干了 |
[16:10] | Watch out for Baatar Sr. and Huan. | 麻烦你照看小巴塔和幻 |
[16:16] | So how have you been, mother? | 最近还好吧,妈? |
[16:18] | I told you never to call me that. | 我说过不许叫我‘妈’ |
[16:37] | Spirits, this is the Avatar. | 神灵们,我是神通 |
[16:40] | Please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[16:43] | Since I opened the portals | 自从我打开灵界通道之后 |
[16:44] | spirits and humans have lived happily together in Republic City. | 神灵和人类在共和城一起幸福的生活 |
[16:48] | It’s all I could have hoped for. | 正是我所能期待的最佳状况 |
[16:51] | I know you felt the effects of Kuvira cutting down spirit vines. | 我知道你们受到了古维拉砍断神灵藤蔓的影响 |
[16:54] | But now isn’t the time for you to flee the city. | 但是现在不是你们离开共和城的时候 |
[16:57] | It’s time for you to help me save it from Kuvira | 现在是你们帮助我从古维拉手中拯救它的时候 |
[17:00] | who was perverting spirit power to use as a weapon against other humans. | 她正在滥用神灵力量作为武器来对付其他人类 |
[17:04] | We don’t get involved with human wars. | 我们不参与人类的战争 |
[17:07] | Spirits worked with Unalaq. | 神灵们与吴纳克合作过 |
[17:09] | He was misusing Vaatu’s power during harmonic convergence | 那时他趁着谐波汇聚滥用瓦图的能量 |
[17:13] | to force spirits to fight you. | 强迫神灵们对抗你 |
[17:15] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你想做的吗? |
[17:17] | No, but as the Avatar | 不,但是作为神通 |
[17:20] | I’m hoping that you will come to my aid | 我希望你们能够帮助我 |
[17:21] | to save the new world we all share. | 拯救我们共同拥有的新世界 |
[17:24] | What you want is exactly what Kuvira wants | 你和古维拉想要的是同一样东西 |
[17:27] | To use spirits as a weapon in a human war. | 在人类的战争中把神灵们当枪使 |
[17:30] | The answer is no. | 我们不干 |
[17:33] | Wait! | 等等! |
[17:34] | Please, listen. | 拜托,听我说 |
[17:35] | If spirits and humans are gonna live together | 如果神灵和人类打算一起生活下去 |
[17:37] | we have to work with each other. | 我们必须同心协力 |
[18:03] | Opal? | 欧珀? |
[18:04] | No. We have to stop the test. | 不,我们必须停止测试 |
[20:23] | You give metalbenders a bad name! | 你败坏了御金师的名声! |
[20:39] | Thanks for coming to save us, mom. | 感谢你能来救我们,母亲 |
[20:41] | Yeah, thanks, chief. | 是啊,谢谢,警长 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry for what I said last night. | 我对昨晚说的话感到抱歉 |
[20:46] | I was just… You know. | 我只是……你懂的 |
[20:48] | Look, I know I wasn’t a great mother | 听着,我知道我不是个好母亲 |
[20:51] | but one way or another, I ended up with two great kids. | 但无论如何,我的两个孩子都成长得如此出色 |
[20:56] | Good enough to risk my bony old butt for, anyway | 总之,你们值得我去拼一把老骨头 |
[20:59] | If you can just find some way not to hate me | 如果你能想办法不恨我了 |
[21:03] | maybe that’s enough, at least for me. | 起码对我来说,这也许就足够了 |
[21:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:10] | You know, I never had any family except for my brother until a few years ago | 你们知道,除了我哥以外,直到几年前我都从没拥有过家人 |
[21:14] | and reuniting with them made me realize how special it is… | 和他们重聚使我意识到了那是多么特别 |
[21:18] | argh, enough. | 咳,够了 |
[21:20] | Enjoy the ride back to the city with the gum flapper here. | 你们好好享受和这位爱耍嘴皮子的家伙的回城之旅吧 |
[21:23] | Aren’t you coming back to Republic City with us, grandma? | 你不和我们一起回共和城了吗,奶奶? |
[21:26] | No, my fighting days are over. | 不,我打打杀杀的日子早就过去啦 |
[21:29] | Don’t tell Korra, but my back is killing me now. | 别告诉科拉,我的背现在可疼得慌 |
[21:32] | This is why you didn’t see Katara | 这也就是为什么卡塔拉 |
[21:34] | messing with that civil war nonsense. | 没有去搅合水族内战那种无聊的事情的原因 |
[21:37] | At some point, you gotta leave it to the kids. | 到了某些时候,你就得把事留给孩子们来处理了 |
[21:41] | I want to thank you for coming back to save me. | 我想谢谢你们能回来救我 |
[21:44] | And don’t be too hard on Bolin for working with Kuvira. | 还有请别因为波林和古维拉共事过而责怪波林 |
[21:47] | His heart was in the right place. | 他有一颗正直的心 |
[21:49] | I think Bolin has worked his way out of the polar bear-doghouse. | 我想波林已经靠自己努力走出了冷宫 |
[21:54] | Yes! Ha-ha! | 太好了 |
[21:56] | We should get going. | 我们该动身了 |
[21:58] | I’m afraid I have bad news to deliver to Republic City. | 我恐怕有个坏消息要通知共和城 |
[22:01] | Kuvira is going to attack in two weeks. | 古维拉将在两周内对共和城发起攻击 |