时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Bolin, Opal, and Lin rescued the Beifongs and Zhu Li from Kuvira. | 波林,欧珀和琳从古维拉手里救出了北方一家和朱莉 |
[00:30] | Now they’re racing to Republic City to alert everyone about the Earth Empire’s imminent attack. | 他们现正赶往共和城警告大家土强帝国即将发动进攻 |
[00:35] | Meanwhile, Korra and team Avatar have been preparing for just such an event. | 同时,科拉和神通小队正准备防御 |
[00:38] | Prince Wu is leading an evacuation effort | 吴王子主持疏散市民 |
[00:40] | while Asami and Varrick are creating flying mecha-suits. | 麻美和瓦里克正制造飞行机甲 |
[00:43] | But with Kuvira planning to strike in only two weeks | 但古维拉将在两周内进攻 |
[00:45] | will they be ready in time? | 他们能来得及应对吗? |
[00:55] | Today we stand on the precipice of history. | 今天我们正站在历史的悬崖峭壁之上 |
[00:58] | For the past three years, we’ve fought side by side to unite the Earth Empire | 过去三年,我们为了统一帝国而并肩作战 |
[01:03] | and we’ve proven that no one can stand in our way. Not even the Avatar. | 我们证明了即使神通也不能阻挡我们 |
[01:09] | But our mission is not yet complete. | 但我们的使命还未达成 |
[01:12] | There is a grave injustice that must be corrected. | 有一件极其不公之事必须被纠正 |
[01:15] | As you all know | 你们都知道 |
[01:17] | after the hundred year war | 在百年战争之后 |
[01:18] | Avatar Aang, along with Fire Lord Zuko stole Earth Empire land | 神通安昂和火烈王祖寇窃取了一块土强国的土地 |
[01:23] | and formed the United Republic. | 并在上面建立了共和城 |
[01:26] | This land belongs to the people of the Earth Empire | 这块土地属于土强帝国 |
[01:29] | and it’s time to take it back. | 是时候收复失地了! |
[01:31] | Republic City will be ours! | 共和城将归我们所有! |
[01:34] | All hail The Great Uniter! | 大总统万岁! |
[01:40] | Are you ready to show the world what a true super power looks like? | 你准备好让世界见识一下什么是真正的超级力量了吗? |
[01:44] | Yes. I’m honored to march into the city by your side. | 是的,和你一起进军共和城是我的荣耀 |
[01:48] | I love you, Kuvira. | 我爱你,古维拉 |
[01:50] | I never could’ve done this without your help. | 如果没有你的帮助,我绝不可能成就此事 |
[01:52] | After we claim victory | 宣布胜利之后 |
[01:54] | we can finally get married and rule our empire together. | 我们终于可以结婚,一起统治我们的帝国 |
[02:02] | How’s the evacuation coming? | 疏散进行得怎样了? |
[02:04] | Could be better. | 仍有进步空间 |
[02:04] | At this point we’ve evacuated almost… 18 families. | 目前我们已经疏散了差不多十八户人家 |
[02:08] | Only 18? There are millions of people in this city! | 只有十八户?城里有数百万人口! |
[02:11] | I said it could be better. | 我都说了仍有进步空间 |
[02:13] | The problem is it’s a voluntary evacuation and there aren’t many volunteers. | 问题在于这是自愿疏散 |
[02:15] | They just don’t feel like they’re in any immediate danger. | 没多少人会自愿离开,大家都没察觉大难临头了 |
[02:19] | Guys! Good! You’re all here. | 伙计们!太好了,你们都在 |
[02:21] | What’s with you interrupting my important meetings all the time? | 你怎么没事老是来打断我的重要会议? |
[02:24] | Su! What are you–you’re okay! | 夙!你怎么……你没事! |
[02:27] | I’m so sorry about Zaofu. | 皂阜的事我很抱歉 |
[02:29] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么逃出来的? |
[02:30] | Opal, Beifong, and I rescued everyone | 欧珀,北方和我救出了大家 |
[02:32] | but we had a run in with Kuvira. | 但我们和古维拉交手了 |
[02:34] | We saw her super spirit weapon up close. | 我们近距离见识了她的超级神灵武器 |
[02:37] | Like, really close. Way too close. | 超近距离,近得可怕 |
[02:39] | Is she going to use it against Republic City? | 她打算用它来对付共和城吗? |
[02:41] | Yes. I found out she’s going to attack in two weeks. | 是的,我得知她将在两周内进攻 |
[02:45] | Oh! And Zhu Li is on our side now. | 对了,朱莉现在是我们这边的人了 |
[02:46] | Actually, she never really switched sides. | 其实她从没叛变过 |
[02:48] | And I’m just gonna let her explain the whole thing, Zhu Li? | 还是让她自己解释吧,朱莉―― |
[02:51] | I pretended to be loyal to Kuvira so I could sabotage her weapon. | 我为了暗中破坏古维拉的武器假装效忠于她 |
[02:55] | It didn’t work, but I did overhear her plans to attack. | 没能得手,但是我偷听到了她的进攻计划 |
[02:58] | I knew she wouldn’t stop at Zaofu. | 我就知道她不会止步于皂阜 |
[03:00] | My guess is, she’s coming by rail. | 我猜她会沿着铁路攻过来 |
[03:02] | It’s the only way she can transport that weapon. | 这是她运送那尊武器的唯一方法 |
[03:04] | Then we’ll cut the rail lines. | 那我们就切断铁路 |
[03:06] | I agree. But let’s get as many citizens evacuated before we do. | 我同意,在切断铁路之前我们得尽量疏散民众 |
[03:09] | Put out the announcement. The evacuation is now mandatory. | 发布通告,开始强制疏散 |
[03:12] | We’re on it. | 马上去办 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry, Mr. President. | 不用担心,总统先生 |
[03:15] | I won’t let Kuvira take our city. | 我不会让古维拉攻占我们的城市 |
[03:25] | Weld hotter! Tighten tighter! | 高温焊起!使劲拧起! |
[03:27] | The president said we only have two weeks to get these hummingbirds humming! | 总统说我们只有两周时间让这些蜂鸟嗡嗡飞起来! |
[03:33] | Varrick, good, you’re here. | 瓦里克!太好了,你在这里 |
[03:35] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我可以跟你聊一会儿吗? |
[03:36] | What is it? I’m busy inspiring my workers. | 啥事?我正忙着鼓舞我的工人们 |
[03:39] | Well, I went to Zaofu and saved Su and her family… | 我去了皂阜救出了夙一家 |
[03:42] | And guess who else we found… | 猜猜我还找到了谁 |
[03:47] | Zhu Li. | 朱莉? |
[03:48] | Now, isn’t there something you wanted to say to her? | 现在你有没有什么话想对她说? |
[03:53] | Please, let me go first. | 请让我先来 |
[03:55] | I know I said a lot of terrible things about you in front of Kuvira | 我知道我在古维拉面前说了很多你的坏话 |
[03:59] | but I need you to know, I didn’t mean one word. | 但我想让你知道,那都不是我的本意 |
[04:02] | When you were being taken away, I thought my only chance to save you was to join her. | 当你被抓起来时,我以为加入她是救你的唯一机会 |
[04:07] | But everyday I hoped for the chance to see you again and tell you the truth. | 每一天我都希望能再见到你,告诉你真相 |
[04:12] | Varrick, you mean the world to me | 瓦里克,你是我的一切 |
[04:16] | and I’m sorry if I hurt you in any way. | 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[04:19] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别这么为难自己…… |
[04:22] | Apology accepted! | 我接受你的道歉! |
[04:24] | Now be a good assistant and man the assembly line! | 现在回去当个好助理,管好生产线吧 |
[04:27] | No! I am not your assistant anymore! | 不!我再也不是你的助理了! |
[04:30] | If you want me around, you need to start treating me like an equal. | 如果你想让我留在身边,你应该平等地对待我! |
[04:43] | We’re patched in on the emergency broadcast line. | 我们连接上了紧急广播线路 |
[04:46] | You’re going out to every radio in the city. | 你的声音将传至城里所有收音机 |
[04:48] | Attention citizens of Republic City, this is not a test. | 共和城市民请注意,这不是测试 |
[04:51] | An attack on our city is imminent. | 我们的城市即将遭到袭击 |
[04:53] | President Raiko has ordered a mandatory evacuation for all citizens. | 雷鼓总统下令全城紧急强制疏散 |
[04:58] | Please find your evacuation handbooks and turn to sub-section one dash two six. | 请找出你的疏散手册,翻到1-26段落 |
[05:02] | There you will find initial instructions for your area. | 你将看到你所在区域的疏散指示 |
[05:05] | For example, if you live in northwest-vector-one | 例如,假如你住在西北一区 |
[05:08] | report to your primary meeting location | 请到你的首选集合地点 |
[05:10] | which would be at the eastern entrance of the Southern water tribe library. | 也就是南方水族博物馆的东入口报道 |
[05:14] | There, you will choose a leader as specified in section one dash two eight. | 在那里你将选择第一区1-2A指定负责人 |
[05:20] | Uh, chief, we’re getting confused calls from all over the city. | 警长,我们接到了全城各处困惑的来电 |
[05:22] | I think Mako’s starting a panic. | 我想信引起了恐慌 |
[05:24] | What’s confusing? | 有什么好困惑的? |
[05:26] | I’m giving very specific instructions. | 我给出了非常明确的指示 |
[05:28] | Great, this is just what we need. | 好极了,这场面正是我们想要的 |
[05:30] | I got this. | 让我来吧 |
[05:32] | Hello, everyone. This is prince Wu. | 大家好,我是吴王子 |
[05:35] | Now I know you’re all a little scared. | 我知道现在你们都有点害怕 |
[05:37] | Believe me, I know what it’s like to be afraid. | 相信我吧,我知道感到害怕是什么滋味 |
[05:40] | I used to not be able to go to the bathroom by myself. | 有段时间我都不敢自己去上厕所 |
[05:43] | But if we let that fear control us | 但如果让恐惧控制了我们 |
[05:45] | none of us will ever be able to go to the bathroom and then we all lose. | 那就谁也别想去上厕所,就这么全都败了 |
[05:50] | But the people of Republic City aren’t losers, we’re winners! | 但共和城人民不是失败者,我们是胜利者! |
[05:54] | Winners that are going to get out of this city in a calm and orderly fashion. | 我们将以从容有序的姿态离开这座城市 |
[05:59] | So I want you to grab your family, grab your neighbor | 我要你们带上家人,带上邻居 |
[06:01] | grab that guy down the street you don’t know very well | 带上街上那个你不怎么认识的家伙 |
[06:04] | and head to the nearest bus, train, or ferry station. | 赶往最近的公车站、火车站或者渡轮码头 |
[06:07] | We’re going to get you out of here, safe and sound. | 我们会把你们平安无事地送出这里 |
[06:17] | Good job, kid. | 干得漂亮,小子 |
[06:19] | You might not make such a bad king after all. | 说不定你当国王也不会太糟 |
[06:24] | Rohan’s with the acolytes. They have the boat ready to leave. | 罗汉由僧侣们照看着,他们的船已经准备离开了 |
[06:27] | Why aren’t you all packed yet? | 你们还在这儿愣着干什么 |
[06:29] | The kids and I have been talking and we decided we wanna stay. | 我和孩子们聊过了,我们决定留下 |
[06:32] | This is our city | 这是我们的城市 |
[06:33] | and it’s going to need all the help it can get. | 现在它需要一切可能的帮助 |
[06:36] | Yeah! Only a coward flees his fate. | 没错儿,只有懦夫才临阵脱逃 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | I’m sure prince Wu could use your help with the evacuation. | 吴王子在疏散时肯定会需要你们的帮助 |
[06:45] | And you three can help the other airbenders | 你们三个可以帮助其他气宗 |
[06:47] | keep an eye on the Earth Empire troops from above. | 在空中观察帝国部队的举动 |
[06:50] | Kuvira’s gonna rue the day she messed with Meelo! | 古维拉会为遇到米罗的那一天而懊悔终身 |
[07:36] | I still don’t like having to abandon my office and the city. | 我还是不太喜欢抛弃我的官邸和城市这主意 |
[07:39] | Air temple island is the ideal location for your base of operations. And you’ll be safe here. | 气和寺岛是理想的指挥中心,而且你在这里是安全的 |
[07:44] | There’s something we need to discuss with you. | 有些事情我想和你们商量一下 |
[07:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[07:47] | The four of us have been talking and… | 我们四个商量过了 |
[07:49] | We want to take out Kuvira’s spirit weapon before it gets too close to the city. | 我们打算在古维拉的神灵武器接近共和城之前就摧毁它 |
[07:53] | That sounds like a risk we don’t need to take. The evacuation is on schedule | 这个险不值得去冒,疏散已经如期进行 |
[07:57] | and General Iroh is getting his army in place. | 艾洛将军的军队也准备到位 |
[07:59] | I know Iroh can go toe to toe with Kuvira’s army,… | 我知道艾洛能与古维拉的军队近距离对抗 |
[08:02] | …but that weapon– – It’s too powerful! It can destroy the city! | 可是那武器威力太强了,甚至可以摧毁整个城市 |
[08:05] | We can’t let it get to our doorstep. | 我们不能让它到我们家门口 |
[08:07] | We’ll sneak behind enemy lines and disable the weapon. | 我们会潜入到敌人后方然后摧毁武器 |
[08:10] | If it works, it’ll even the playing field. | 如果成功了,那双方的实力就均衡了 |
[08:13] | But if you get caught… | 那如果你们被抓了呢? |
[08:14] | It’s worth the risk. | 这值得冒险 |
[08:15] | I agree | 我同意 |
[08:16] | and it might be our only shot at preventing an all out war. | 这也许是我们避免全面战争的唯一机会 |
[08:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:21] | We’ll head out tonight. | 我们今晚就出发 |
[08:32] | There’s something out there. | 那边有情况 |
[08:36] | It’s Kuvira’s army! They’re a week early! | 是古维拉的军队,他们早了一个礼拜 |
[08:39] | Get the commander immediately, and radio Republic City! | 马上报告指挥官,同时发电报给共和城 |
[09:13] | Guys, I see something. Down there! | 伙计们,有情况,在那儿 |
[09:18] | Is that? | 难不成…… |
[09:19] | Kuvira. She’s already crossed into United Republic territory. | 是古维拉,她已经把军队开进了共和国边界 |
[09:23] | She’s a week early. | 她提早了一个星期 |
[09:24] | This doesn’t make sense. | 怎么会这样,这里没有铁路 |
[09:28] | There aren’t any train tracks this way. | 他们怎么把超级武器运过来呢 |
[09:39] | How are they transporting that super weapon of theirs? Apparently on a giant mecha-suit. | 看起来是装在了一个巨型机甲的身上 |
[09:48] | Did you know Kuvira was building that thing? | 你知道古维拉一直在造这种东西吗 |
[09:50] | Oh, did I forget to mention it? No! Of course I didn’t know! | 这么大的事情怎么会忘呢,我当然不知道! |
[09:55] | There’s a flying bison up ahead. | 天上有只飞天野牛 |
[09:57] | The Avatar… | 降世神通 |
[10:15] | I know what happens next! | 我知道接下来会怎样 |
[10:17] | We gotta get outta here now! | 我们必须马上飞出去,马上! |
[10:42] | Should we go after them? They’re going to warn Republic City. | 我们要不要追他们?他们会警告共和城 |
[10:45] | Let them. No one can stop us. | 随他们去,没人能阻止我们 |
[10:57] | Korra, are you all right? | 科拉你还好吗 |
[10:59] | Why are you back so soon? | 你们怎么那么快就回来了 |
[11:00] | It’s Kuvira. Our intel was wrong. | 我们遇到古维拉了,情报有误 |
[11:02] | She must’ve know Zhu Li had the information. | 她肯定已经知道朱莉知道原计划 |
[11:04] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[11:06] | Kuvira’s army is only a few hours away. | 古维拉的军队离这儿只有几小时的路程了 |
[11:08] | No, they can’t be… We’re not ready. | 怎么会这样,我们还没准备好 |
[11:10] | And that spirit weapon of hers is attached to a giant mecha-suit. | 她的神灵武器装在了一个巨型机甲上 |
[11:13] | It’s over 25 stories tall. | 那玩意儿比二十五层的大楼还高 |
[11:15] | Get General Iroh on the line and tell him the attack is happening today. | 联系艾洛将军,告诉他今天攻击就要来了 |
[11:18] | We need to lock down this city. | 我们需要封锁整个城市 |
[11:20] | Pema, find Wu | 佩玛,找到吴 |
[11:21] | and get the remaining citizens to safety immediately. | 让他马上把剩下的居民转移到安全的地方 |
[11:23] | We can’t have innocent lives in jeopardy. | 我们不能让无辜的市民处在危险之中 |
[11:25] | What should we do? | 我们该干啥 |
[11:26] | Let’s go to my factory. | 去我的工厂 |
[11:27] | Maybe we can get a few of those hummingbird suits up and running. | 也许我们能开动几台蜻蜓鸟机甲 |
[11:30] | We’re coming with you. | 我和你们一起 |
[11:32] | I’ll head to the front lines and help General Iroh. | 我去前线帮艾洛将军的忙 |
[12:44] | Kuvira this is President Raiko. | 古维拉,我是总统雷鼓 |
[12:46] | I order you to stand down. Turn you army around and leave. | 我命令你退兵,让你的军队转向并离开 |
[12:50] | You’re in no position to give orders. | 你没资格下命令 |
[12:53] | Stand down or we will attack. | 现在退兵,否则我们就要开火了 |
[12:54] | I don’t think you understand the power I possess. | 我想你对我们拥有的火力没概念 |
[12:57] | Let me make it clear. | 让我来给你展示一下 |
[13:23] | This is exactly why I didn’t want to build that weapon! | 这就是为啥我不愿意造这么个武器 |
[13:46] | Mr. President, do I have your order to engage? | 总统先生,我能开始进攻了吗 |
[13:49] | You have three seconds or I wipe out your army. | 在我消灭你的军队前给你三秒钟来考虑 |
[13:54] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:55] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[13:57] | Stop. We surrender. | 停下,我们投降 |
[13:59] | Republic City is yours. | 共和城是你的了 |
[14:03] | Good. Turn your army and the Avatar over to me | 很好,把你的部队和降世神通转交给我 |
[14:06] | and give Baatar your location over to me and give Baatar your location. He’ll present you with our terms. | 把你的坐标发给巴塔,他会带着我们的条约过去 |
[14:11] | I’m not surrendering! | 我才不会投降 |
[14:13] | Get back to the city before she sees you. | 在她发现你之前回城 |
[14:15] | And Korra, find a way to beat that thing. | 还有,科拉,想办法毁掉那台机器 |
[14:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:22] | We’ve done it Kuvira. | 我出发了,古维拉 |
[14:24] | And I just got word that President Raiko is on Air Temple Island. I’m heading there now. | 我刚得知雷鼓总统在气和岛上,我正向那里前进 |
[14:33] | Raiko surrendered. | 雷鼓投降了 |
[14:34] | It’s down to us now. | 现在只能靠我们了 |
[14:36] | How are we supposed to fight an entire army, a mecha-giant, and that crazy weapon? | 我们要怎么对付一整支军队、巨型机甲还有那个超级大炮? |
[14:40] | We can’t fight it, but maybe we can cripple it. | 我们没法与之对抗,但也许能把它弄瘸 |
[14:43] | Zhu Li, when you were spying on Kuvira, did you learn anything about that metal monster. | 朱莉,你在古维拉那当卧底的时候对那个金属怪物有什么了解? |
[14:47] | I had no idea they were even building it. | 我甚至都不知道它的存在 |
[14:49] | Guess Baatar Jr. is a better inventor than I thought. | 看来小巴塔作为一个发明家比我想的要厉害啊 |
[14:52] | Don’t tell him I said that. | 可别告诉他我说过这话 |
[14:55] | That’s it! Baatar Jr. built it | 那就是了,既然是小巴塔造了它 |
[14:57] | he’ll know how to take it down. | 他肯定知道如何对付它 |
[14:59] | I say we capture him and get him to talk. | 我们应该抓到他然后逼他说出来 |
[15:04] | I know it’s a long shot, but it’s the only chance we have… | 我知道这没什么把握,但这是我们唯一的机会 |
[15:08] | …and if we don’t– Korra. I’m in. | 科拉,我加入 |
[15:09] | We’ll need a stealth team of airbenders to get in and out of Baatar’s airship unnoticed. | 我们需要组一支气宗潜行队来偷偷进入那艘空艇 |
[15:13] | Tenzin, Bumi, Jinora, Kai let’s get moving. | 丹增,吉诺拉,布米,凯,我们行动吧 |
[15:18] | What about me? | 那我捏? |
[15:20] | Sorry buddy, but this mission counts on everyone being as silent as possible. | 抱歉,但这次行动需要大家尽可能的保持安静 |
[15:24] | And your farts are just too much of a wild card. | 但你的屁实在是个不定因素 |
[15:26] | I can be quiet! | 我也可以很安静的! |
[15:30] | Okay. Point taken. | 好吧,有道理 |
[15:40] | Is everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗? |
[16:50] | You’ve made a terrible mistake. | 你犯了严重的错误 |
[16:52] | Once Kuvira finds out I’m missing, you’re all done for. | 一旦古维拉发现我失踪你们就完了 |
[16:55] | That’s why before she finds out, you’re going to tell us how to stop that mecha-giant | 所以在她发现前,你就得老实交待如何阻止那个巨型机甲 |
[16:59] | or else… | 否则…… |
[17:00] | Or else what? | 否则如何? |
[17:07] | You won’t hurt me. I know an empty threat when I see one. | 你可不会伤我,我能识别怎样的威胁是在虚张声势 |
[17:17] | Was this you best idea? | 这就是你们最好的办法了? |
[17:21] | You’ve lost, only you haven’t accepted it yet. | 你们已经输了,只是还不愿接受现实而已 |
[17:25] | Let me talk to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[17:58] | Are you sure? Check the engine room. | 你确定吗,检查引擎室 |
[17:59] | What’s going on? Is everything all right? | 怎么,发生什么事了 |
[18:01] | Just a minute, sir. | 等一下,先生, |
[18:02] | I’m telling you, I looked everywhere. | 我跟你说,我全检查过了 |
[18:04] | All right, enough whispering. | 够了,不要再窃窃私语了 |
[18:06] | I’m ready to discuss the terms of the surrender with Baatar Jr. | 我已准备好了要跟小巴塔商谈投降的条件 |
[18:09] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[18:10] | I’m not really sure. | 呃……我也不大清楚 |
[18:16] | Baatar… If you think I’m going | 巴塔 |
[18:17] | to spill all my secrets to you, mother | 母亲,如果你以为我会把机密告诉你 |
[18:20] | you’re sadly mistaken. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[18:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[18:24] | I know you set out to help better the world but this is madness! | 我知道你离开是为了让世界变得更好,但这简直是疯狂 |
[18:27] | It’s madness to let others take what’s yours and accept it blindly. | 让别人拿走属于我们自己的东西还盲目地接受才是疯狂 |
[18:32] | The United Republic belongs to us. | 共和城是属于我们的 |
[18:35] | And we’re taking it back. | 所以我们要将它收回 |
[18:36] | But at what cost? | 可这得付出多大的代价? |
[18:38] | How many people have to lose their lives before Kuvira is satisfied? | 多少人将在古维拉满意前命丧黄泉? |
[18:42] | It doesn’t have to cost any lives if you would all just surrender. | 若你们都直接投降,根本就不会有伤亡 |
[18:46] | All that Kuvira and I want is a united Earth Empire. | 我和古维拉想要的就是一个完整的土强帝国 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what I did to hurt you | 我不知道我做过什么伤害了你 |
[18:54] | but whatever it was, I’m sorry. | 但不管是什么,我很对不起 |
[18:57] | When you left Zaofu, it broke my heart. | 当你离开皂阜,我的心都碎了 |
[19:00] | And our family has never been the same since. | 而从那以后我们的家再也没有恢复原样 |
[19:02] | Please, Baatar. Stop all of this and come home. | 求你了,巴塔,停止这一切回家来吧 |
[19:06] | We want you back with us. | 我们很希望你能回我们身边来 |
[19:08] | Kuvira is my family now. | 现在古维拉是我的家人 |
[19:15] | We’re going about this all wrong. | 我们完全弄错了 |
[19:18] | You’re right, I’m not going to physically hurt you if you don’t talk. | 你说得对,你不交待的话我是不会伤你的 |
[19:22] | But there is something I can do that will be even more painful. | 但我有能让你更加痛苦的方式 |
[19:26] | I will take away the one thing you care for the most — Kuvira. | 我将取走你的最爱――古维拉 |
[19:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:32] | Kuvira might win. She might chase us out of the city. | 就算古维拉获胜,就算她赶我们出城 |
[19:36] | But you won’t be around to enjoy the victory. | 但你不会在她身边见证这场胜利 |
[19:38] | Because wherever I run, I’ll take you. | 因为不论我逃到哪里都会带着你 |
[19:41] | I’m going to make it my life’s mission to never let you see the one you love again. | 让你再也见不到你所爱的人将成为我一生的任务 |
[19:46] | Is taking the city worth | 拿下这座城是否值得 |
[19:48] | losing Kuvira forever? | 让你付出再也见不到古维拉的代价? |
[19:49] | You can’t. | 你不能这样! |
[19:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:52] | Unless you convince Kuvira to back off. | 除非你说服古维拉退军 |
[19:54] | You two will still have the Earth Empire, just leave the United Republic alone. | 你们仍能统治土强国,但不准侵犯共和城 |
[20:09] | It’s Kuvira. She wants to talk to Baatar. What should I tell her? | 是古维拉,她要跟巴塔说话,我该怎么答复她? |
[20:14] | For goodness sake, give me that radio. | 得了吧,把那个无线电给我 |
[20:16] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说说 |
[20:20] | Kuvira, this is Raiko. | 古维拉,我是雷鼓 |
[20:21] | What kind of game are you playing? | 你在耍什么把戏? |
[20:23] | You told me you would send Baatar over with your terms, and then he doesn’t show. | 你告诉我说你会派巴塔来跟我谈你的条件,然后他却没有出现 |
[20:27] | What do you mean he didn’t show? | “他没有出现”是什么意思 |
[20:29] | According to your people, he’s not on the airship. | 据你的飞行员们所说,他不在飞艇上 |
[20:32] | If he’s not on the airship then where is he? | 如果他不在飞艇上,那他在何处? |
[20:34] | Kuvira, it’s Baatar. | 古维拉,我是巴塔 |
[20:37] | I’ve been captured. | 我被捉住了 |
[20:39] | My airship was ambushed and I was taken by force. | 我的飞艇被偷袭,我被强行抓走 |
[20:42] | Korra refuses to release me unless we back down and leave the city. | 若我们不退军离城科拉就不肯放我走 |
[20:46] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[20:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:49] | Is the Avatar there with you now? | 现在神通在你旁边吗? |
[20:51] | Yes. Everyone is here. | 是的,所有人都在 |
[20:54] | Find out where that radio signal’s coming from. | 找出那个无线电信号的来源 |
[20:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:59] | If you try to take Republic City, the Avatar will never let me see you again | 如果你拿下共和城神通就再也不让我见你了 |
[21:03] | and I refuse to live that way. | 我拒绝这样苟活 |
[21:06] | Forget the United Republic. We have our empire. | 不要共和城了,我们有我们的帝国 |
[21:09] | We have each other. | 还有彼此 |
[21:10] | Let’s go back home and get married. | 我们回家然后结婚吧 |
[21:13] | The only thing that matters is that we’re together for the rest of our lives. | 对我来说最重要的是我们余生能在一起 |
[21:17] | We’ve identified their position. | 我们确定了他们的位置 |
[21:20] | You’re right | 你说得对 |
[21:21] | this city isn’t worth sacrificing our life together. | 这座城不值得我们牺牲在一起的未来 |
[21:26] | I love you, Baatar. | 我爱你,巴塔 |
[21:29] | As soon as we work out terms with Kuvira we’ll let you out of here. | 我们跟古维拉谈好了条件马上就放你走 |
[21:38] | Guys! She must have our location! | 大家注意,她肯定掌握了我们的位置 |
[21:40] | She’s point that weapon right at us. | 她的武器正对着我们 |
[21:42] | No, she wouldn’t | 不,她不会那么做的 |
[21:47] | Everyone out! Now! | 所有人离开,立刻,马上! |
[22:02] | Keep the president safe. I’m going to check for survivors. | 保证总统的安全,我去搜索幸存者 |