时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:26] | The Earth Empire has invaded the United Republic! | 土强帝国入侵了共和城! |
[00:30] | After Kuvira demonstrated the power of her spirit energy weapon | 古维拉展示了神灵武器的威力后 |
[00:33] | President Raiko surrendered the city | 雷鼓总统代表共和城投降 |
[00:34] | but the Avatar refused to give up without a fight. | 但神通非战不屈 |
[00:37] | Korra held Baatar Jr. hostage | 科拉扣押了小巴塔做人质 |
[00:38] | hoping to force Kuvira to back down | 希望借此迫使古维拉让步 |
[00:40] | but the plan failed,and she fired on team Avatar’s hideout. | 但计划失败,古维拉已向神通小队的藏身之处开火 |
[00:43] | Can anything or anyone stop Kuvira and her mecha-giant? | 有任何人或任何办法能阻止古维拉和她的巨型机甲吗? |
[01:03] | Go ahead. Take your time. | 继续走,别着急 |
[01:04] | Just bending a giant wall. | 只不过在御区区一堵巨墙而已 |
[01:06] | Man, we got a lot of people here. | 天哪,我们人可真多 |
[01:08] | Is that everybody? | 所有人都出来了吗? |
[01:28] | Kuvira’s heading our way with a platoon of mecha-suits. | 古维拉带着一整排的机甲部队朝我们这边来了 |
[01:31] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[01:32] | This is my hometown, and I hate to say it | 这是我的家乡,而且我讨厌说这些 |
[01:34] | but there’s no use risking all our lives | 但是没必要押上我们所有人的性命 |
[01:35] | to fight that giant thing. | 跟这个大家伙去战斗吧 |
[01:37] | Let her take the city for now. | 暂且把城市让给她 |
[01:38] | We’ll think of some way to come back and beat her. | 我们会找到方法回来打败她的 |
[01:40] | What about all the people who haven’t been evacuated yet? | 那些还没疏散的群众怎么办? |
[01:43] | If Kuvira finds out Wu is with them | 如果古维拉发现吴王子和他们在一起 |
[01:44] | she might fire that spirit cannon at him and take them all out. | 她可能会用神灵大炮冲他开火把他们全都消灭 |
[01:48] | I couldn’t stop Kuvira from taking Zaofu. | 我没能阻止古维拉夺走皂阜 |
[01:50] | I’m not letting her conquer Republic City. | 这次决不能让她占领共和城 |
[01:52] | The world isn’t safe as long as she has that weapon. | 只要她拥有那武器,世界就不会太平 |
[01:55] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[01:56] | We take down that giant today. | 我们今天就干翻那个巨型机甲 |
[01:59] | Lin! | 琳! |
[02:00] | Glad to see you all made it out. | 很高兴看到你们都平安出来了 |
[02:01] | You had me worried. | 我很担心你们 |
[02:02] | Well, you benders are gonna have to fight her alone. | 哎,你们御术师得孤军奋战了 |
[02:05] | She just blew up our factory with all our hummingbird suits. | 古维拉刚才把工厂里所有的蜂鸟机甲都炸了 |
[02:08] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的 |
[02:09] | There are the prototypes back at my office. | 我办公室里还有原型机 |
[02:11] | If we can get those ready to fly | 如果能让它们飞起来 |
[02:13] | we’ll at least be able to offer a little air support. | 我们至少能提供一点空中支援 |
[02:15] | Su, you take Baatar Jr. And the rest of the wounded back to Asami’s office. | 夙,你带小巴塔和其他伤员去麻美的办公室 |
[02:19] | Get those suits working as soon as you can. | 尽快让那些机甲运行起来 |
[02:21] | The rest of us will just have to face Kuvira on our own. | 我们剩下的人得自己面对古维拉了 |
[02:30] | Everyone, please settle down. | 大家,请镇定些 |
[02:32] | The trains should be returning to pick us up soon. | 火车会很快回来接我们的 |
[02:35] | Tell that mecha-jerk to settle down. | 你去要那混蛋机甲镇定点啊 |
[02:36] | She’s the one blowing up the whole city! | 她可是要炸掉整个城市的! |
[02:39] | I hate to be the bearer of more bad news | 我很不想火上浇油 |
[02:41] | but I just heard on the radio | 但我刚从收音机上听到 |
[02:43] | that Kuvira’s army has destroyed the train tracks. | 古维拉的军队已经摧毁了铁轨 |
[02:46] | We’re not getting out of the city by rail. | 我们没法从铁路离开共和城了 |
[02:48] | Everyone, I was just up on the observation deck and saw a bunch of mecha-suit soldiers heading this way! | 各位,我刚才在�t望台上看见一帮机甲冲这边过来了! |
[02:54] | Oh, great! The giant one wasn’t enough? | 哦,好极了!光那个巨型的还嫌不够? |
[02:57] | It’s over! | 完蛋了! |
[02:58] | We’re all gonna get blown to bits! | 我们都会被轰成渣渣! |
[03:00] | Listen, everyone. | 大家听着 |
[03:01] | I can get us out of here if you just sit tight. | 如果你们能耐心等待的话,我有办法带大家离开 |
[03:03] | Can you step off the bench, please? | 能请你从凳子上下去吗? |
[03:05] | It’s a little crowded up here. | 这上面有点挤哎 |
[03:06] | Sure. I’m only the conductor. | 好吧,我只是个乘务员而已 |
[03:08] | No one needs me on the bench. | 没人需要我站凳子上边 |
[03:10] | Just stay calm. | 淡定淡定 |
[03:11] | I’ll be right back. Come on! | 我马上回来。跟我来! |
[03:13] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? | 嘿!喂喂喂,你俩要去哪儿? |
[03:15] | I’m going to get some help. | 我去搬救兵 |
[03:17] | You think you can handle this unruly mob for a little while? | 你觉得你能管住这些不安分子们一小会儿吗? |
[03:20] | I raised Meelo. | 我可带大了米罗 |
[03:21] | I can handle anything. | 还有什么我不能掌控的 |
[03:30] | A paint store? That’s it! | 油漆店!就是它了! |
[03:34] | What are you doing, Meelo? | 你在干什么,米罗? |
[03:36] | I just got an idea how to beat the giant! | 我刚刚想到个打败巨型机甲的主意! |
[03:38] | Now everyone, grab some paint and find me some balloons! | 现在大家给我拿些油漆,再找些气球! |
[04:00] | Airbenders approaching. | 气宗们过来了 |
[04:01] | I see them. | 我看见他们了 |
[04:50] | Bombs away! | 投弹! |
[05:07] | Clear the glass. | 把玻璃弄干净 |
[05:15] | Now! | 赶快! |
[05:20] | The joints are platinum, too! | 关节处也是铂金打造的 |
[05:22] | We can’t metalbend any of it! | 御金术不起作用 |
[05:25] | You’re about to get the world’s largest hot-foot | 你将拥有一双史上最大的烤脚掌 |
[05:27] | metal lady! | 铁姑娘! |
[05:47] | Hit it now! | 现在,击倒它! |
[07:14] | Opal! | 欧珀! |
[07:27] | Everyone, retreat. | 全部撤退! |
[07:28] | Take the wounded back to Asami’s office. | 将伤员护送到麻美的办公室 |
[07:31] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会在那里和你汇合 |
[07:32] | I’m going to see if I can find help. | 我去看看能否找到帮手 |
[07:47] | All right. Let’s fire it up again. | 得嘞,让我们重启试试看 |
[08:00] | I can’t stabilize it! | 我无法掌握平衡 |
[08:02] | I thought you fixed the hydraulics. | 我还以为你修好了液压系统 |
[08:04] | I did! | 我是修好了 |
[08:05] | Twist harder! | 加把劲啊! |
[08:14] | I hope you have something in here | 但愿你们这儿已经准备好了 |
[08:15] | that can take out a platoon of mecha-suits. | 能对付一个排的机甲的东西 |
[08:18] | Kuvira’s troops are headed this way! | 古维拉的军队朝这边来了 |
[08:20] | I know how to take down some mecha-suits | 我知道怎么样对付一般的机甲 |
[08:22] | and it just might take down that giant, too! | 这招对那个大机器人或许也奏效 |
[08:25] | Asami, disconnect anything electrical in here | 麻美,停掉这里所有的电器 |
[08:27] | until we get back. | 直到我们回来 |
[08:28] | Zhu Li, let’s go. | 朱莉,我们走 |
[08:35] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[08:37] | Mom? | 母亲? |
[08:38] | Just rest, son. | 躺好了,孩子 |
[08:39] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[08:40] | Mom, I’m so sorry. | 母亲,我十分的愧疚 |
[08:44] | I betrayed you… The whole family. | 我背叛了你和整个家庭 |
[08:48] | I gave my life to Kuvira | 我把生命都献给了古维拉 |
[08:50] | and she just fired that weapon at me. | 而她却将武器对准了我 |
[08:52] | How could she do that? | 她怎么做得出来 |
[08:54] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 我不知道,亲爱的 |
[08:55] | She’s a complicated person. | 她是个复杂的人 |
[08:58] | Wing and wei will never forgive me. | 文和韦绝不会原谅我 |
[09:01] | And Opal… | 还有欧珀 |
[09:02] | Yeah, they might take some time to come around | 是啊,这或许还需要些时间 |
[09:05] | but we’ll work through it as a family. | 但我们会渡过这个难关,作为一家人 |
[09:11] | Do you think this plan will actually work, sir? | 你真的认为这会奏效吗?先生 |
[09:13] | I know I can stop the mecha-suits | 我已经证明过 |
[09:15] | with an electromagnetic pulse | 我可以用电磁脉冲打垮一般的机甲 |
[09:17] | so it stands to reason that I can stop a giant mecha-suit with a giant electromagnetic pulse. | 所以我推断,我能用一个强烈的脉冲 来打垮巨型机甲! |
[09:26] | Zhu Li, I’ve been thinking. | 朱莉,我在思考 |
[09:28] | You’re always thinking, sir. | 你从来都在思考,先生 |
[09:30] | Yes, but lately, ‘ I’ve been thinking about you. | 是啊,但最近,我在想关于你的事 |
[09:33] | I know we might not make it out of this mess | 我知道我们这次不一定能全身而退 |
[09:36] | and I feel like there are some things I should tell you. | 我觉得一些话得向你坦白了 |
[09:39] | There are? | 真的吗? |
[09:40] | I remember when I was a boy | 我记得我还很小的时候 |
[09:42] | I had an ostrich horse. | 我有一只驼马 |
[09:44] | Named her Mrs. beaks. | 名叫鸟嘴夫人 |
[09:46] | I grew up on a farm. | 我在农场长大 |
[09:47] | Did I ever tell you that, Zhu Li? | 这我有告诉过你吗,朱莉? |
[09:49] | This was before the circus people took me away. | 直到马戏团的人带走了我 |
[09:52] | Anyway, I loved old Mrs. beaks | 好吧,鸟嘴夫人很讨我喜爱 |
[09:55] | but I took her for granted. | 但我却以为这理所应当 |
[09:58] | You’ll have to finish your story later. | 你的故事得等会儿再讲了 |
[09:59] | Kuvira’s troops are in range. | 古维拉的军队逼近了 |
[10:02] | Okay. I hope this works. | 好的,但愿这招会管用 |
[10:13] | Yes! Dead in their tracks. | 好耶!就地倒下吧! |
[10:18] | Oh, rats. | 噢,可恶 |
[10:20] | She’s still coming. | 拦不住她 |
[10:21] | Zhu Li, do the thing! | 朱莉,做那件事! |
[10:23] | I’m afraid there are no more things to do. | 恐怕我们已经无能为力了 |
[10:27] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[10:28] | An electromagnetic pulse. | 一道电磁脉冲 |
[10:30] | It shut down the mecha-suits, but our power source is fine. | 它放倒了所有机甲,但我们的能源不受影响 |
[10:33] | Locate the source of the pulse. | 定位脉冲来源! |
[10:34] | That must be where Varrick is. | 瓦里克一定就在那里 |
[10:36] | Third and fourth mech platoons, move in and continue the sweep. | 第三第四机甲排进入,继续扫荡 |
[10:39] | Capture anyone left in this city. | 逮捕所有还在城里的人 |
[10:42] | Varrick, how come your electro-thingy shut down the small mecha-suits | 瓦里克,你的那个电子啥玩意能放倒小型机甲 |
[10:45] | but not the big one? | 为什么放不倒大的那个? |
[10:46] | Because it’s powered with spirit vine energy. | 因为它使用灵藤供能 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:50] | I wish I could help you | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[10:51] | but it’s unstoppable. | 但它势不可挡 |
[10:53] | It’s not. | 并非如此 |
[10:56] | Dad? | 爸? |
[10:57] | I got him out of jail to help. | 我把他从监狱里放出来帮忙 |
[10:59] | I figured we need all the geniuses we can get our hands on right now. | 我觉得现在需要找到所有我们能找到的天才们 |
[11:03] | If the prison’s still standing after all this is over | 到时候如果监狱还没垮 |
[11:05] | we can throw him back in. | 我们可以把他再关回去 |
[11:06] | I know what you all must think of me | 我知道你们对我有什么看法 |
[11:08] | but I love Republic City | 但是我爱共和城 |
[11:10] | and I would do anything to save her. | 我愿意尽我所能来救她 |
[11:12] | You think you know how to defeat this thing? | 你知道该怎么打败那东西? |
[11:14] | You must act like an infection | 你必须像病毒感染那样入侵 |
[11:16] | Break the skin and attack the vital organs. | 破坏外皮,直击要害 |
[11:18] | Disconnect the heart and the brain | 切断心脏和大脑的联系 |
[11:20] | and this beast cannot live. | 这头野兽就活不了了 |
[11:22] | But how are we supposed to get inside? | 但是我们该如何进入? |
[11:24] | Future industries has plasma says for cutting platinum. | 未来实业有用来切割铂金的等离子锯 |
[11:27] | If we had one on the mecha-suit… | 如果我们能在机甲上装配一把 |
[11:29] | But the saws are way too big. | 但是等离子锯太大了 |
[11:31] | We’d never get the suits off the ground. | 我们无法让机甲飞起来 |
[11:34] | I think I can add an electrical element to the welding torch on your suit | 我想我能在你机甲上熔接气炬那里添加一个电器元件 |
[11:37] | and convert it into a plasma saw. | 将它改造成等离子锯 |
[11:40] | Then we’ll just have to land on the giant | 这样我们只要落在巨型机甲上 |
[11:41] | and cut open a hole big enough for someone to get in. | 切开一个够一人进出的洞就够了 |
[11:44] | Like a metal mosquito. | 就像一只金属蚊子 |
[11:46] | You know what happens to mosquitoes that land on me? | 你知道落在我身上的蚊子都是什么下场吗? |
[11:49] | I squash ’em! | 我会把它们拍扁! |
[11:50] | We’ll have to attack in a swarm | 我们必须发动集团攻击 |
[11:52] | to try to keep you guys safe in the hummingbird suits. | 掩护你们的飞行机甲 |
[11:54] | It looks like they’re our only hope. | 看起来他们是我们唯一的希望了 |
[11:56] | Oh, first he ate the fruit | ? 喔~他先吃了水果 |
[11:59] | then he ate the leaves | ? 他又吃光了树叶 |
[12:01] | hungry little lemur ate up all my trees ? | ? 饥饿的小狐猴吃光了我的树啊? |
[12:04] | Okay. Great job, everybody. | 好了,干得漂亮,各位 |
[12:07] | Who’s got another song for us? | 谁想为我们唱下一首歌? |
[12:09] | We can’t just sit around here singing old airbender songs | 我们可不能傻坐在这里唱气和族老歌 |
[12:12] | until we’re all captured or worse. | 唱到我们全被抓住或者更惨啊 |
[12:15] | Should we play the button game? | 我们来玩纽扣游戏吧? |
[12:16] | Who has a button? | 谁有纽扣? |
[12:26] | Where did these badgermoles come from? | 这些獾鼠是哪来的? |
[12:29] | The zoo! | 动物园! |
[12:30] | Mako always hated my singing, but they love it! | 信一直不懂得欣赏我的歌声,可它们却爱死了 |
[12:32] | Well, what are we supposed to do with badgermoles? | 好吧,我们要这些獾鼠来干嘛? |
[12:36] | They’re the best earthbenders around! | 它们可是附近最牛的土宗 |
[12:37] | We can use them to tunnel out of the city | 我们可以让它们打通一条隧道 |
[12:39] | without Kuvira’s troops spotting us! | 逃出城市而不被古维拉发现 |
[12:41] | Are you sure this is the best plan? | 你确定这是最佳计划? |
[12:45] | Let’s follow the moles! | 快跟着獾鼠们走! |
[12:46] | Badgermoles digging holes ? | ?小獾鼠打地洞? |
[12:48] | under Republic City | ?钻过了共和城? |
[12:50] | got to run away from Kuvira today ? | ?今天得逃离古维拉? |
[12:52] | although I do still think she’s pretty ? | ?尽管她是很可爱? |
[12:58] | Mech platoons, report. | 机甲排,汇报情况 |
[13:00] | Third platoon. No sign of anyone so far. | 三排,还未发现任何人的踪迹 |
[13:02] | Fourth platoon. En route to train station. | 四排,正赶往火车站 |
[13:05] | I think we found the source of the electromagnetic pulse | 我想我们找到电磁脉冲来源了 |
[13:08] | Future industries tower. | 未来实业大厦 |
[13:10] | That’s the place. | 就是那里 |
[13:15] | Kuvira is headed our way. | 古维拉正朝我们这边来 |
[13:18] | How long will it take to get the plasma saws ready? | 等离子锯还要多久才能就位? |
[13:20] | Just a few more minutes. | 还要几分钟 |
[13:21] | Get out there as soon as you can. | 尽快搞好! |
[13:23] | If you do manage to get inside | 如果你能想办法进去 |
[13:24] | find the engine room. | 找到机房 |
[13:26] | There are two emergency levers. | 那里有两个紧急制动手柄 |
[13:27] | If you switch them off at the same time | 如果你能将它们同时关上 |
[13:29] | you’ll cut the power. | 就能切断能源 |
[13:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | We may not be able to beat that thing | 我们也许无法打败那玩意 |
[13:33] | but we can slow it down. | 但我们能让它慢下来 |
[13:34] | Let’s go! | 出发吧! |
[15:10] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉! |
[16:23] | Oh, yin | ? 噢 盈 ? |
[16:25] | you’re the sweetest evacuee I’ve ever known ? | ?你是我见过的撤离人群中最甜美的? |
[16:30] | and I just want to thank you for being so kind ? | ?我只是想感谢你? |
[16:33] | when I was living in your home ? | ? 我住在你家时对我这么好? |
[16:37] | Halt. Turn around slowly | 站住,慢慢转身 |
[16:40] | and please, stop that singing. | 还有拜托,不要再唱了 |
[16:42] | You are all Earth Empire prisoners. | 你们都是土强帝国的囚犯了 |
[16:44] | Come with us and no one will get hurt. | 不想有人被伤到就跟我们走 |
[16:46] | You don’t need these people. | 你根本不需要这些人 |
[16:48] | They’re just innocent civilians caught in the crossfire | 他们只是被战事卷入的无辜平民 |
[16:50] | but I’m Prince Wu, rightful leader of the Earth Kingdom. | 但我可是吴王子,土强国的正统首领 |
[16:54] | Take me to Kuvira. | 把我带给古维拉 |
[16:55] | I’ve got business with her. | 我找她有事 |
[16:57] | No! Don’t do it, Wu! | 不!别这么做,吴! |
[16:59] | I have to. | 我必须得去 |
[17:00] | But before I go, I’d like to sing you a song. | 但在我临走前,我想为你唱一首歌 |
[17:05] | If you don’t respect the broach ? | ? 你若是不敬胸章? |
[17:08] | you don’t respect me | ?就是对我之不敬 |
[17:11] | oh, no, no, no, no, no | ?噢,不不不不不 |
[17:14] | you’re no better than a roach ? | ?你还不如小蟑螂? |
[17:17] | but I’m royalty | ? 而我可是皇族 |
[17:20] | I got my badgermoles with me ? | ? 还有獾鼠陪着我? |
[17:24] | Actually, your song is so bad, your badgermoles deserted you. | 其实你的歌烂爆了,你的獾鼠都弃你而去 |
[17:28] | You don’t know | ? 你不会明白 |
[17:30] | what you’re talking about | ? 你在说什么 |
[17:41] | Oh, badgermoles I love you, I love you ? | ? 噢 獾鼠獾鼠我爱你 ? |
[17:44] | I want to, I want to pet your snouts ? | ? 我要亲亲你的鼻? |
[17:57] | If we stop that mecha-giant | 如果我们成功阻止了那巨型机甲 |
[17:59] | it will all be because of you. | 那将是你的功劳 |
[18:01] | You’re the one who designed these incredible suits. | 是你设计了这些不可思议的机甲 |
[18:05] | It’s great to be working together again. | 能再次一起工作真是太好了 |
[18:08] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你,父亲 |
[18:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:16] | Zhu Li? | 朱莉? |
[18:18] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[18:21] | I have something I need to attach before we take off. | 在我们起飞之前我有个东西要连上 |
[18:24] | Attach to what? | 连上什么? |
[18:25] | I need to attach this ring to your finger. | 我得把这枚戒指连到你的手指上 |
[18:29] | Zhu Li moon, will you do the thing for the rest of our lives? | 朱莉月,你愿意为我们的余生做好那件事吗? |
[18:37] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[18:39] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[18:43] | Now, let’s go attach these barely-functional rust buckets | 现在,让我们把这些几乎没用的破锈桶 |
[18:46] | to a giant killer smashing machine! | 连到那个巨型杀戮粉碎机器上去吧! |
[18:49] | It’s exactly how I always pictured our engagement. | 跟我想像中的订婚一模一样 |
[19:26] | Aim for that spot in the middle of the back | 瞄准后背中间那部位 |
[19:29] | the one I can never reach. | 我自己每次都挠不到的地方 |
[19:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:47] | Whaa! Let’s get out of here. | 我们快撤 |
[19:51] | I wish I had that kind of flexibility. | 要是我有那么灵活就好了 |
[20:38] | Hang on! | 坚持住! |
[20:56] | I need more power! | 给我加大功率 |
[20:57] | They’re cutting in! | 他们要切开口子进来了! |
[20:59] | More power! | 加大功率! |
[21:11] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[21:13] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[21:18] | We have to go now! | 我们现在必须离开! |
[21:20] | Almost there. Almost there. | 快了,快了! |
[21:28] | Dad! Now! | 父亲!快!! |
[21:30] | Good-bye, Asami. | 再见了,麻美 |
[21:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:36] | Dad! | 爸! |
[21:46] | Hiroshi’s plan worked. | 佐藤浩史的计划成功了 |
[21:48] | There’s our opening. | 这是我们的突破口 |
[43:45] | 《降世神通》的动画系列至此完结,虽然主创已经离职 不过《科拉传奇》依然也有属于自己的漫画,敬请期待 |