时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:26] | Republic city is a war zone! | 共和城已经成为了战场 |
[00:28] | While Prince Wu led the remaining citizens to safety | 王子吴带领留下的市民到了安全地带 |
[00:31] | Team Avatar battled Kuvira’s giant mech | 科拉小队正则和古维拉的巨人机器人作战 |
[00:33] | but no amount of bending could bring it down! | 但任何御术对机器人的攻击都无效 |
[00:35] | In a last ditch effort, Asami and her father | 麻美和他父亲做出了最终的努力 |
[00:37] | outfitted the hummingbird suits with platinum cutters. | 为雷鸟飞行器配备了白金切割刀具套件 |
[00:39] | Hiroshi helped Team Avatar infiltrate the mecha-giant | 佐藤浩史帮助科拉小队潜入到巨人机器人中 |
[00:43] | but he paid the ultimate price. | 但他对此付出了巨大的代价 |
[00:44] | Is victory within reach for our heroes? | 我们的英雄能获得最终的胜利吗? |
[01:19] | Initiate lockdown. | 开启封锁模式 |
[01:20] | Find the Avatar and whoever else is with her. | 找到神通和她的同伙 |
[01:24] | We need to move fast. | 我们得赶快行动 |
[01:25] | Su, Lin, climb up to the arm and try to disable that weapon. | 夙,琳,爬上机械手臂想办法破坏那门武器 |
[01:28] | Mako, Bolin, get to the engine | 信,波林,去引擎室 |
[01:30] | and see if you can power this thing down. | 看能否切断这东西的供能 |
[01:31] | I’m going after Kuvira. | 我来对付古维拉 |
[01:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[01:34] | When you fought Kuvira before… | 之前你和古维拉战斗时…… |
[01:36] | I know. She almost destroyed me. | 我知道,她差点打垮我 |
[01:39] | Not this time. | 这次绝不会 |
[01:54] | I’m going for that lever. | 我去夺下那根操纵杆 |
[01:55] | You get the other one. | 你去弄另一个 |
[02:29] | I’ll deal with this guy. | 我来对付这个家伙 |
[02:31] | Disable the weapon! | 你去毁掉武器! |
[03:00] | Nice work. | 漂亮! |
[03:01] | The outside may be platinum | 外壳能用铂金制作 |
[03:02] | but we can do a lot of damage in here. | 但在内部我们就能破坏很多东西了 |
[03:08] | The weapon’s loading mechanism has malfunctioned. | 大炮的装弹装置出故障了 |
[03:09] | We’re unable to fire. | 我们没法开火 |
[03:11] | It’s no malfunction. | 这不是故障 |
[03:12] | I can feel someone metalbending inside the arm. | 我能感觉有人在机械手臂里御金 |
[03:19] | I lost the connection. | 我无法控制了 |
[03:21] | The weapon’s useless now. | 武器已经没用了 |
[04:45] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了! |
[04:46] | Be with you in one second! | 马上就来! |
[04:48] | Kind of busy! | 正忙着呢! |
[04:59] | Okay! Ready now! | 好!准备好了! |
[05:02] | One. | 一 |
[05:04] | Two. | 二 |
[05:05] | Three! | 三! |
[05:07] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么都没发生 |
[05:08] | Kuvira must have done some override thing | 古维拉肯定用了什么保险措施 |
[05:10] | and taken control! | 取得了控制权! |
[05:11] | There’s got to be some other way to shut down power from here. | 肯定有什么别的办法从这里切断能源 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:18] | You spent all that time working with Varrick and Baatar Jr. | 你和瓦里克还有小巴塔一起工作了那么长时间 |
[05:20] | Didn’t any of their genius rub off on you? | 好歹该感染上一点点他们的天才吧? |
[05:22] | Look, the only thing I know about these vines is that | 听着,关于藤蔓我只知道一件事 |
[05:24] | if you mess around with them too much, they explode. | 如果你摆弄他们太过分,它们就会爆炸 |
[05:35] | Get those engineers out of here. | 把那些工程师带出去 |
[05:36] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[05:38] | Want to fill me in? | 打算告诉我吗? |
[05:38] | I’m gonna zap these vines with some electricity. | 我打算电击这些藤蔓 |
[05:41] | Let’s back it up, okay? | 我们倒带回去一点点好不? |
[05:42] | I said that will make the vines explode. | 我刚说过那会让藤蔓爆炸 |
[05:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:46] | This is our only way of shutting this thing down. | 这是我们让这玩意停工的唯一办法 |
[05:49] | I can handle it. | 我对付得来 |
[05:49] | No, you can’t. | 不,你对付不了 |
[05:51] | This isn’t the time to prove how awesome you are. | 这不是证明你有多了不起的时候 |
[05:53] | I already know how awesome you are. | 我早就知道你有多了不起了 |
[05:56] | You’re awesome. | 你简直英明神武 |
[05:58] | I don’t have time to argue. | 没时间争论了 |
[05:59] | I’m doing this, so get out of here. | 我要动手了,快走吧 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | But for the record, I do not approve. | 但话说在前头,我可不赞成 |
[06:07] | Just get out as soon as you can. | 搞定了赶紧撤 |
[06:09] | Promise? | 一言为定? |
[06:12] | Promise. | 一言为定 |
[06:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:16] | Now go! | 走吧! |
[08:36] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[08:38] | You’re gonna call off your army | 你必须撤走你的军队 |
[08:39] | and surrender to President Raiko. | 向雷鼓总统投降 |
[08:41] | Then you and… uh! | 然后你和…… |
[08:52] | Stop! | 站住! |
[09:07] | Kuvira! Give up! | 古维拉!放弃吧! |
[09:09] | Never. | 决不 |
[09:19] | Please, stop this madness! | 拜托,停止这疯狂的行为吧! |
[09:21] | It has to end now! | 这一切必须马上了结! |
[09:24] | If you really want to end it | 如果你真的想了结此事 |
[09:26] | then come and get me! | 就过来打败我! |
[09:35] | Now it’s over. | 这才是完结! |
[09:37] | Don’t! | 住手! |
[10:12] | Shut it down! | 把它关上! |
[10:15] | I can’t! | 我关不了! |
[11:34] | Look! | 看! |
[11:41] | A new spirit portal. | 新的灵界通道 |
[11:45] | Spread out and find Kuvira. | 散开,找到古维拉 |
[11:54] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[12:06] | Tenzin, there’s no sign of her. | 丹增,没有她的踪影 |
[12:08] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[12:09] | Korra! Korra! | 科拉!科拉! |
[12:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[12:48] | Are we… dead? | 我们……死了吗? |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:52] | We’re okay, but we’re in the spirit world. | 我们没事,但我们在灵界 |
[12:55] | All the energy from your weapon tore open a new portal | 你的武器产生的能量撕开了一条新通道 |
[12:58] | and blasted us in here. | 把我们冲击至此 |
[13:00] | Why would you save my life | 你为什么要救我的命? |
[13:02] | after everything I did to you? | 在我对你做过那些事之后 |
[13:05] | I guess I see a lot of myself in you. | 我想我在你身上看见了自己 |
[13:08] | We are nothing alike. | 我们毫无相似之处 |
[13:10] | Yes, we are. | 不,我们很相像 |
[13:12] | We’re both fierce and determined to succeed | 我们都性格暴烈,一心只想获胜 |
[13:14] | sometimes without thinking things through. | 有时候忘了三思而后行 |
[13:16] | This wasn’t how I wanted things to end. | 这不是我想要的结局 |
[13:19] | If you had all just surrendered, none of this would’ve happened. | 如果你们能够投降,这一切都不会发生 |
[13:21] | You brought this on yourself. | 你是自食其果 |
[13:23] | Messing with the spirit vines | 滥用神灵藤蔓 |
[13:24] | acting like a dictator over your people… | 像独裁者一样对待你的人民 |
[13:26] | You had to know what you were doing wasn’t right. | 你必须知道你所行不义 |
[13:29] | I was trying to help my people. | 我在试图帮助我的人民 |
[13:32] | Su turned her back on the Earth Kingdom. | 夙背弃了土强国 |
[13:34] | You were gone. | 你离开了 |
[13:35] | I had to do something. | 我必须做些什么 |
[13:37] | I think I get it now. | 我想现在我明白了 |
[13:39] | You don’t understand anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[13:41] | I do. | 我能理解 |
[13:43] | Su told me how she took you in when you were younger. | 夙告诉我她在你小时候收养了你 |
[13:45] | It must have been so hard being an orphan. | 作为一个孤儿生活肯定很艰难 |
[13:48] | Don’t pretend you know what it felt like. | 别假装你知道这是什么感觉 |
[13:50] | The Avatar is adored by millions! | 神通可是受万人爱戴! |
[13:52] | I was cast aside by my own parents | 我的亲生父母抛弃了我 |
[13:54] | like I meant nothing to them! | 就好像我对他们来说毫无意义! |
[13:56] | How could I just stand by and watch the same thing happen to my nation when it needed someone to guide it? | 当我的祖国需要有人来领导时,我怎么可能袖手旁观 任凭这种事情同样发生在祖国身上? |
[14:03] | You wanted to create a place where you and your people would never be vulnerable again. | 你想要给你和你的人民一个不会再受到伤害的地方 |
[14:08] | I may not have been an orphan, but believe me | 我不是一个孤儿,但相信我 |
[14:11] | I understand what it feels like to be afraid. | 我理解害怕是怎样的感受 |
[14:15] | After I was poisoned | 我中毒之后 |
[14:16] | I would’ve done anything to feel in control. | 我会做任何事情去寻找控制自己的感觉 |
[14:37] | The spirits have returned. | 神灵们回来了 |
[14:43] | And so has Korra! | 还有科拉! |
[14:47] | Ha-ha! You’re okay! | 哈哈,你没事! |
[14:51] | Release Kuvira, or we will attack. | 释放古维拉,否则我们就进攻了 |
[14:54] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[14:56] | This battle is over. | 战争结束了 |
[14:58] | I owe the Avatar my life. | 我欠神通一命 |
[15:00] | Her power is beyond anything I could ever hope to achieve. | 她的能力超出了一切我所希望能获得的 |
[15:04] | I’ll accept whatever punishment the world sees fit. | 我会接受世界认为对我合适的任何惩罚 |
[15:13] | And su, I’m sorry for all the anguish I’ve caused you and your family. | 还有夙,我为自己带给你和你家人的痛苦而抱歉 |
[15:18] | You’re going to answer for everything you’ve done. | 你要为你的一切所作所为负责 |
[15:33] | And though the battle took a severe toll on our beloved city | 尽管战争给我们所爱的城市造成了损失 |
[15:37] | out of the destruction, love did bloom. | 但在破坏之外,爱情得以绽放 |
[15:40] | So that is why, dearest friends and family | 亲朋好友们,这就是为什么 |
[15:43] | we gather today to celebrate the wondrous and at times inexplicable bond between sir Varrick and the lady Zhu Li! | 我们今日相聚,庆祝瓦里克先生和朱莉女士 这奇妙而有时难以言表的结合 |
[15:53] | Hey, pal. | 嗨,伙计 |
[15:54] | Camera on me. | 拍我这边 |
[15:55] | This is my big day! | 这是我的大好日子 |
[15:59] | True love is a fickle creature | 真爱是个易变的小生灵 |
[16:02] | difficult to find, nearly impossible to tame | 难以寻觅,几乎无法驯服 |
[16:05] | but Varrick and Zhu Li have proven | 但瓦里克和朱莉证明了 |
[16:07] | that even the longest of long shots | 即使是最漫长的爱情长跑 |
[16:09] | can have a chance at happiness together. | 都终有机会成就幸福 |
[16:13] | Now for the vows! | 现在宣誓 |
[16:17] | Thank you, master Pabu. | 谢谢,帕布先生 |
[16:20] | Do you, sir iknik blackstone Varrick of the Southern water tribe, master of the high seas | 南方水族的崇高的公海之王因可尼-黑石-瓦里克 |
[16:27] | take the lady Zhu Li moon to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 你是否愿意让朱莉月女士成为你的合法妻子? |
[16:31] | Will you promise to treat her not as your assistant | 你能否保证不再把她当做助理一样对待 |
[16:34] | but as your honored and cherished partner? | 而是尊敬且珍爱地对待你的人生伴侣? |
[16:37] | You’re darn tootin’ I do! | 我当然绝对会这么做! |
[16:39] | And do you, Zhu Li, take Varrick to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 朱莉,你是否愿意让瓦里克成为你的合法丈夫? |
[16:44] | Do you promise to care for him in sickness and in health | 你能否承诺关照他的疾病与健康 |
[16:47] | and… and also scrub his calluses on a bi-weekly basis | 还,还有每两周擦洗一次他的老茧 |
[16:50] | which isn’t really that much to ask… | 当然这不怎么需要问…… |
[16:52] | Okay, I’m not reading all this. | 好吧,我才不要把这全都读出来 |
[16:54] | I do take Varrick | 我当然接受瓦里克 |
[16:55] | calluses and all. | 老茧和一切 |
[16:57] | You may now do the thing. | 现在请你们做那件事吧 |
[17:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[17:16] | You just make me so dang happy. | 你让我太幸福了 |
[17:53] | My cousin told me how level-headed you were during the whole evacuation. | 我堂弟告诉我,你在撤离时表现出了平静和明智 |
[17:57] | I got to admit, I’m impressed. | 我得承认,给我留下了好印象 |
[17:59] | I think you’re gonna make a great leader | 我觉得你会成为一位出色的领导 |
[18:01] | but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna set you up with Korra | 但那并不是说我会让你和科拉约会 |
[18:04] | so don’t ask | 你就得了吧 |
[18:05] | That’s okay, Mako. | 没关系,信 |
[18:07] | Sometimes, a good evacuation is its own reward. | 也许,一个好的撤离本身就是回报了 |
[18:11] | Good to see you, Prince Wu… Or should I say King Wu? | 吴王子,见到你真好,我是不是得叫你土强王吴? |
[18:14] | You ready to get back to Ba Sing Se and finally take the throne? | 准备好回永固城登基了吗? |
[18:17] | Yeah… about that. | 是啊,关于这事 |
[18:19] | I was actually thinking of stepping down as king and getting rid of the monarchy altogether. | 其实我在想下台然后一并废除君主制 |
[18:24] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[18:26] | For once, I’m not. | 就这一次,我没在开玩笑 |
[18:28] | Now, I know what you’re gonna say | 现在我知道你们要说什么 |
[18:30] | I’m being lazy, I’m afraid of responsibility | 说我因为懒,我害怕担下太多责任 |
[18:32] | I’m putting my singing career before my people | 说我把我的歌唱职业优于我的人民考虑 |
[18:35] | but it’s none of those things. | 但不是因为其中任何一个原因 |
[18:37] | I really think the Earth Kingdom would be better off | 我真的觉得土强国如果藩国独立 |
[18:40] | if the states were independent and had elected leaders like the United Republic. | 并且像共和城一样进行选举会更好 |
[18:44] | That’s actually pretty wise and mature of you. | 这听上去你变得更加成熟和有智慧了 |
[18:47] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我认为这是个不错的点子 |
[18:49] | The Earth Kingdom should evolve | 土强国应该改革了 |
[18:51] | and I’ll do everything in my power | 我会尽我所能 |
[18:52] | to help you make that happen. | 帮助你们实现这个想法 |
[18:54] | Looking forward to working with you | 很期待与您共事 |
[18:56] | but for now, the dance floor calls! | 不过现在,舞池在呼唤我们 |
[19:03] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊好些了吗? |
[19:05] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[19:06] | The words “thank you” don’t feel big enough for what you did | 一句“谢谢你”不足以感谢你所做的 |
[19:09] | but I honestly don’t know what else to say. | 不过我真的不知该说什么其他的了 |
[19:12] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[19:14] | I want you to know I’ll follow you into battle no matter how crazy things get. | 我想让你知道,无论事情变得多么的疯狂 我都会随时与你并肩而战 |
[19:19] | I’ve got your back and I always will. | 我永远是你坚实的后援 |
[19:33] | I spoke to President Raiko. | 我刚和雷鼓总统谈完 |
[19:35] | Tomorrow, he’s announcing a plan to expand the city | 明天,他会宣布一个扩张城市的计划 |
[19:37] | rather than rebuild downtown. | 而不是原址重建 |
[19:39] | I bet Aang never could’ve imagined | 我猜安昂一定想不到 |
[19:41] | there’d be a spirit portal right in the heart of Republic City. | 会有一个灵界通道出现在共和城的中心地带 |
[19:45] | Korra, you’ve transformed the world more in a few years | 科拉,几年来你让世界改头换面 |
[19:48] | than most avatars did during their lifetimes. | 比大多数神通倾其一生所做的还要多 |
[19:51] | But I feel like I’ve only just begun. | 但我感觉,这才刚刚开始 |
[19:54] | There’s so much more I want to learn and do. | 还有很多我需要学习和做的 |
[19:58] | You don’t know how happy I am to hear you so full of hope again. | 看到你又充满了希望你不知道我有多高兴 |
[20:02] | It’s been a bit of a bumpy ride, huh? | 这一路的确崎岖不平,对吧? |
[20:04] | I’ve come to realize life is one big bumpy ride. | 我意识到生命本身就是一条不平坦的路 |
[20:10] | I know I was in a pretty dark place after I was poisoned | 我知道我在被施毒后,一度萎靡不振 |
[20:14] | but I finally understand why I had to go through all that. | 不过我终于明白为什么我要经历这一切了 |
[20:18] | I needed to understand what true suffering was | 我需要明白什么是真正的苦难 |
[20:20] | so I could become more compassionate to others | 这样我才能忧天下人之忧 |
[20:24] | even to people like Kuvira. | 甚至理解像古维拉那样的人 |
[20:31] | Excuse me, Tenzin. | 打扰一下,丹增 |
[20:33] | Varrick is looking for you. | 瓦里克在找你 |
[20:35] | Something about wanting to borrow a glider suit to fly off the tower. | 想商量关于借滑翔服从塔顶飞出去的事 |
[20:38] | That doesn’t seem like a good idea. | 这听上去不妙 |
[20:41] | Want to sit with me for a minute? | 想跟我坐下聊会吗? |
[20:43] | I’m not ready to get back to the party just yet. | 我还没准备好回到派对上 |
[20:50] | I don’t think I ever really apologized. | 我想我之前没有正式地道过歉 |
[20:53] | For what? | 为什么道歉? |
[20:54] | For being gone all that time. | 为我离开那么久 |
[20:57] | For not coming back sooner. | 为我不能早点回来 |
[20:59] | You don’t need to apologize for anything. | 你不必为任何事道歉 |
[21:02] | I’m just so happy you’re here now. | 你在这儿,我就很开心了 |
[21:04] | I don’t think I could have handled losing you and my father in the same day. | 我认为我无法接受,在同一天失去父亲和你 |
[21:09] | I am so sorry about what happened. | 对于那件事,我真的很难过 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | I’m just glad I was able to forgive him. | 欣慰的是我最终原谅了他 |
[21:18] | So what now? | 那么现在咱们干点什么? |
[21:20] | Back to the dance floor? | 回到舞池? |
[21:22] | I’m kind of all danced out. | 我想我已经跳够了 |
[21:24] | Honestly, after everything that’s happened the past few months | 说实话,在过去几个月发生了这一切后 |
[21:26] | I could use a vacation. | 我需要一个假期 |
[21:30] | Let’s do it. | 走起 |
[21:31] | Let’s go on a vacation, just the two of us, | 就咱俩,我们去旅游吧 |
[21:33] | anywhere you want. | 去你想去的任何地方 |
[21:35] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | I’ve always wanted to see what the spirit world’s like. | 我一直想看看灵界是什么样子的 |
[21:42] | Sounds perfect. | 听上去不错 |
[43:45] | 《降世神通》的动画系列至此完结,虽然主创已经离职 不过《科拉传奇》依然也有属于自己的漫画,敬请期待 |