英文名称:The Lion King II:Simba's Pride
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:56] | Ah, Pumbaa, look at that little guy! | 彭彭 看看这小家伙 |
[02:58] | A chip off the old block! | 真是他老爸的翻版 |
[03:01] | And ya gotta know who’s gonna raise him. | 你也知道谁会来抚养他 |
[03:03] | – His parents? – Okay, sure. Get technical. | -他父母? -对了 当然 |
[03:06] | But who’s gonna teach him the really important stuff? | 但说真的 谁要来教他真正重要的事情 |
[03:09] | Like how to belch. | 像是怎么打嗝 |
[03:11] | And dig for grubs. | 和怎么觅食 |
[03:13] | I’m tellin’ ya, buddy, it’s gonna be like old times… | 老伙伴 我跟你说 这就像以前一样 |
[03:17] | You, me, and the little guy. | 你 我和这小子 |
[03:21] | – It is a girl. – Girl. | -这是个女孩 -女孩 |
[03:24] | – Girl? Oy. – Girl? Oh. | -女孩? -女孩? |
[03:43] | Wow! | 哇 |
[03:46] | Whoa. | 等等 |
[03:50] | Where do you think you’re going in such a hurry? | 你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊? |
[03:54] | Daddy! Let go. | 爸… 放开我啦 |
[03:58] | Well, I just want you to be careful. | 我只是希望你小心一点 |
[04:03] | Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen. | 琪拉雅 你听进去没有? 意外随时会发生 |
[04:07] | – You could easily get hurt – “Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost.” | -你很可能会受伤或跌倒 -还有一不小心就会迷路 |
[04:13] | And remember | 还有 记住 |
[04:15] | – I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times. – “…at all times.” | -我要你待在荣耀石范围里 片刻不离 -片刻不离 |
[04:18] | I know. “And if I see any strangers, don’t talk to them. | 我知道 如果我看到陌生人 别和他们说话 |
[04:22] | Come straight home.” Okay, okay. Can I go now? | 马上回家来 好 好 我能走了吗? |
[04:26] | Please? | 拜托… |
[04:28] | – Very funny. – Mind your father, Kiara. | -真爱耍宝 -要听爸爸的话 琪拉雅 |
[04:32] | – Yes, Mom. – And stay away from the outlands. | -好的 妈妈 -离蛮荒之地远一点 |
[04:36] | Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders. | 那里只有一群会暗箭伤人的 可怕的荒原人 |
[04:41] | Zazu’s right. You can’t turn your back on them. | 沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们 |
[04:45] | Really? How come? | 真的? 为什么? |
[04:47] | Never mind. Just run along now. | 好了 你只管去玩吧 |
[04:51] | – But, Dad, l… – You’ll understand someday. Go on. | -但是 爸爸 我… -你将来就会了解的 去吧 |
[04:55] | Dad! | 爸爸… |
[05:02] | And stay on the path I’ve marked for you. | 待在我替你做过记号的路上 |
[05:05] | Simba. Who does she remind you of, hmm? | 辛巴 她让你想起了谁? |
[05:09] | Huh? What? Who? | 嗯? 什么? 谁? |
[05:13] | She’s just like you were when you were young. | 她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样 |
[05:16] | Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in? | 没有错 你知道这会给我们带来什么危险? |
[05:20] | You mean the dangers you put us in. | 你是说就像你以前一样吗? |
[05:28] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:36] | Hey, Timon! Pumbaa! Come here. | 丁满 彭彭 过来 |
[05:39] | Good morning, mon capitaine! | 早安 我的老大 |
[05:41] | I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara. | 我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:830个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:119个,专四词汇:102个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:228个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:44] | You know she’s bound to run off. | 你知道她很会乱跑的 |
[05:46] | Don’t worry, Simba, we’re on her like stink on a warthog. | 放心 我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她 |
[05:49] | – Hey! – It’s a hard truth, Pumbaa. Live with it. | -什么! -这是事实嘛 彭彭 接受吧 |
[05:52] | Guys, I’m counting on you. | 两位 我就靠你们了 |
[05:54] | Danger could be lurking behind every rock. | 每个石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机 |
[06:06] | Hey! Wait! Come back. | 等等 回来啊 |
[06:09] | I just want to play. | 我只是想玩啊 |
[06:16] | The mighty hunter has cornered her prey. | 伟大的猎人已经困住她的猎物了 |
[06:30] | Whoa! Cool. | 哇… 好酷 |
[06:34] | The outlands. | 是蛮荒之地耶 |
[06:38] | I wonder what’s out there. | 不知道那里有什么? |
[06:59] | Oh, don’t worry, Kiara. Uncle Pumbaa’s comin’. | 别担心 琪拉雅 彭彭伯伯来了 |
[07:04] | Oh, no! Oh! Uh, uh… | 噢 不… 呃… |
[07:07] | Let’s see. “Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter. | 我看看 嗨 辛巴 好消息是我们找到你的女儿了 |
[07:12] | “The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her. | 坏消息是… 有只疣猪压到她了 |
[07:14] | Is there a problem with that?” | 你有什么意见没有? |
[07:16] | Kiara? Kiara? | 琪拉雅 琪拉雅 |
[07:19] | Pumbaa! Let me define “baby-sitting.” | 彭彭 辛巴要你盯着她 不是压扁她 |
[07:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:30] | Now, Princess Kiara, as Simba’s daughter, | 琪拉雅小公主 身为辛巴的女儿 |
[07:34] | you know better than to go off all alone. | 你知道不该单独跑这么远的 |
[07:37] | – You could have been hurt. – Bu-But… | -你可能会受伤 -但是… |
[07:39] | Hurt? Oh, Simba would kill us! | 受伤? 噢 辛巴会杀了我们 |
[07:42] | – You didn’t slip a disk, did ya? – Bu-Bu… | -你的背没伤到吧? -但是… |
[07:44] | – Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? – Aah! Timon… | -发烧了吗? 刺到指甲了? -丁满… |
[07:48] | – I had one once. – Very painful. | -我曾刺到过 -非常痛苦 |
[07:50] | Excruciating. | 非常折磨人 |
[07:52] | Darling, with your complexion, you should stay out of the sun. | 亲爱的 你那细嫩的肌肤 应该远离太阳 |
[07:56] | What? Do you wanna wrinkle? | 怎么? 你想增加皱纹? |
[07:58] | Will somebody please just listen to me? | 拜托你们听我说好不好? |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. Did you say something, Princess? | 对不起 我没在听 公主 你刚才说什么? |
[08:04] | I’m not just a princess, you know. That’s only half of who I am. | 我不只是一个公主 那只是我身份的一部份 |
[08:09] | – Oh, uh, who’s the other half? – Oh, well, l, uh, um… | -那另外一部份是什么? -呃 这个… 我… |
[08:14] | Well, while you’re figuring it out, | 趁你在想的时候 |
[08:17] | let’s eat! | 来吃东西吧 |
[08:18] | Here we are! Grubs. | 虫子 |
[08:22] | The other white meat. | 是白肉的一种 |
[08:25] | – And so high in protein. – Eww! Gross! | -而且蛋白质丰富 -好恶心 |
[08:29] | No? How ’bout you, big boy? | 不要? 你呢 猪大爷? |
[08:32] | – Ah! Love grubs. – Not “like.” | -我爱虫子 -不是喜欢 |
[08:37] | Love! | 是爱 |
[08:42] | Oh! You always do that. | 你怎么这样子啊 |
[08:45] | You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back. It drives me crazy. | 每次都是咬一口 然后又放回去 快把我逼疯了 |
[08:48] | But you can’t tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones. | 但是从外表没办法确定哪个是黏黏的 |
[08:53] | Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent compadre, | 黏黏的? 彭彭 我的猪大爷 |
[08:57] | it’s the crunchy ones that make the meal. | 是脆脆的虫子比较好吃 |
[08:59] | – Slimy. – Crunchy. | -黏的 -脆的 |
[09:01] | -Slimy! Slimy! Slimy! -Crunchy! Crunchy! Crunchy! | -黏的 黏的 黏的… -脆的 脆的 脆的… |
[09:05] | – Slimy! Slimy! Less filling. – Crunchy! Crunchy! Tastes good. | -黏的 馅少 -脆的 好吃 |
[09:08] | – Less filling. Less filling. – Tastes good. Tastes good. | -馅少 -好吃 |
[09:34] | Who are you, pride lander? | 你是谁? 荣耀国的人? |
[09:44] | – What are you doing? – My father says to never turn your back on an outsider. | -你在干什么? -我爸爸说过 绝对不要背对着荒原人 |
[09:48] | – You always do what Daddy says? – No! | -你总是听你爸爸的话吗? -才不 |
[09:51] | Bet ya do! Bet you’re Daddy’s little girl. | 一定是 你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝 |
[09:56] | An outsider doesn’t need anybody. | 荒原人不需要任何人 |
[10:00] | I take care of myself. | 我会照顾我自己 |
[10:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:05] | Cool! | 好酷哦 |
[10:10] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:16] | This way! | 往这边 |
[10:25] | That was a close one. | 刚刚实在好险 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Hey, wh-what about me? | 嘿 我该怎么办? |
[10:40] | I-I’ll distract him! Run! Whoops! | 我会引开他们 快跑啊 |
[10:56] | Look out! | 小心啊 |
[11:00] | Move it! | 快跑 |
[11:18] | I did it! I did it! | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[11:26] | Ho, man, did you see the size of those teeth? | 老天哪 你看那牙齿有多大 |
[11:30] | They were going, “Rr, rr, rr, rr.” | 他那样… |
[11:32] | He just totally ate me up right there, | 他差一点就吃到我了 |
[11:36] | and I jumped on his head, and I popped him so good! | 而我跳到他头上 然后狠狠地揍他 |
[11:39] | We make such a good team! | 我们真的合作无间 |
[11:41] | And you… You were really brave. | 而且你… 你真的好勇敢 |
[11:46] | Yeah? You were pretty brave too. | 是吗 你也很勇敢 |
[11:49] | – My name’s Kovu. – I’m Kiara. | -我叫做高孚 -我是琪拉雅 |
[11:56] | Tag! You’re it! | 跑 我追 |
[12:01] | Tag! You’re it! You’re it! | 跑 我追… 你跑啊 |
[12:07] | Hello? You run, I tag. Get it? | 你跑 我追 懂吗 |
[12:13] | What’s the matter? Don’t you know how to play? | 怎么了 你不知道怎么玩吗 |
[12:29] | – Zira. – Simba. | -吉娜 -辛巴 |
[12:37] | – Nala. – Zira. | -娜娜 -吉娜 |
[12:39] | Timon, Pumbaa. Great! Now that we all know each other, | 丁满 彭彭 真好 现在我们互相都认识了 |
[12:44] | – Get out of our pride lands! – Your pride lands? | -马上滚出我们的荣耀国 -你们的荣耀国? |
[12:52] | These lands belong to Scar. | 这片土地属于刀疤 |
[12:55] | I banished you from the pride lands. | 我从荣耀国把你驱逐出去了 |
[12:58] | Now, you and your young cub, get out! | 现在 你和你的小狮子 快滚吧 |
[13:02] | Oh, haven’t you met my son, Kovu? | 你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧? |
[13:07] | He was hand-chosen by Scar to follow in his paw prints, | 他是刀疤亲选的继承人 |
[13:12] | and become king. | 也是我们这片土地上未来的国王 |
[13:19] | Pfft! That’s not a king. That’s a fuzzy maraca. | 他才不是国王 而是一个毛头小子 |
[13:23] | Kovu was the last born… | 高孚出生在 |
[13:26] | before you exiled us to the outlands, | 你把我们赶到蛮荒地之前 |
[13:29] | where we have little food, less water. | 在那儿 食物和水都比较少 |
[13:34] | You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands. | 你知道回荣耀国的惩罚是什么 |
[13:37] | But the child does not! | 这孩子并不知道 |
[13:39] | However, if you need your pound of flesh, here. | 但是 如果你急着要讨债的话 请便 |
[13:50] | Take him and get out. | 带着他离开 |
[13:52] | We’re finished here. | 这件事结束了 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, Simba. | 不 辛巴 |
[13:59] | We have barely begun. | 才刚刚开始 |
[14:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:29] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[14:44] | Kiara, what did you think you were doing? | 琪拉雅 你以为你在干什么 |
[14:48] | You could have been killed today. | 你今天可能会送命的 |
[14:50] | But, Daddy, l-I didn’t mean to diso… | 但爸爸 我不是故意不听… |
[14:52] | I’m telling you this because I love you. | 我告诉你这些是因为我爱你 |
[14:55] | – I don’t want to lose you. – I know. | -我并不想失去你 -我知道 |
[14:58] | If something happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do. | 如果你发生了什么事 我不知道我会怎样 |
[15:03] | One day, I won’t be here, | 总有一天我会离开 |
[15:05] | and I need you to carry on in my place. | 你知道我需要你继承我的王位 |
[15:08] | – You are part of the great circle of… – “Circle of life.” I know. | -你是这个王国里的一员 -我知道 |
[15:12] | Exactly. And you need to be careful. | 没有错 而且你必须要小心 |
[15:16] | – As future queen… – What if I don’t wanna be queen? | -身为未来的女王… -如果我不想当女王呢 |
[15:19] | It’s no fun. | 那又不好玩 |
[15:21] | That’s like saying you don’t wanna be a lion. | 这就像你说你不想当狮子 |
[15:24] | It’s in your blood, as I am. | 这是你的血统 我也一样 |
[15:27] | We are part of each other. | 因为我们是血脉相连 |
[15:45] | As you go through life you’ll see | 当你经历过人生 |
[15:48] | There is so much that we don’t understand | 你就会发现它有多曲折 |
[15:56] | And the only thing we know | 每个人都有心愿 |
[16:00] | Is things don’t always go the way we planned | 但它不会轻易如你所想 |
[16:07] | But you’ll see every day | 你放心 别害怕 |
[16:10] | That we’ll never turn away | 我们会在你身边 |
[16:13] | When it seems all your dreams come undone | 当你无法实现你的梦想 |
[16:18] | We will stand by your side | 我们会陪伴你 |
[16:22] | Filled with hope and filled with pride | 走过那灰暗时刻 |
[16:26] | We are more than we are | 不要忘记 我们是一家人 |
[16:29] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[16:36] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[16:42] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[16:46] | If there’s so much I must be | 是否我能逃避它 |
[16:49] | Can I still just be me | 我只想做我自己 |
[16:53] | The way I am | 原来的我 |
[16:58] | Can I trust in my own heart | 是否我已被选择 |
[17:01] | Or am I just one part of some big plan | 是你们计划中的一部分 |
[17:09] | Even those who are gone | 你放心 别害怕 |
[17:12] | Are with us as we go on | 先人会与你同在 |
[17:15] | Your journey has only begun | 你只要勇敢往前冲 |
[17:21] | Tears of pain, tears of joy | 有痛苦 有欢乐 |
[17:24] | One thing nothing can destroy | 有件事你最骄傲 |
[17:27] | Is our pride deep inside | 你的荣耀的血统 |
[17:31] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[17:38] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[17:44] | We are one | 我们是一家人 |
[17:46] | We are one, you and I. We are like the earth and sky. | 我们是一家人 你我就像天和地 |
[17:53] | One family under the sun | 彼此散发出光和热 |
[17:58] | All the wisdom to lead | 先人会指引你 |
[18:02] | All the courage that you need | 给你智慧和勇气 |
[18:06] | You will find when you see | 不要忘记 |
[18:09] | We are one [One, one, one] | 我们是一家人 |
[18:21] | As long as you live here, | 只要你住在这里 |
[18:23] | it’s who you are. | 你就是你 |
[18:28] | You’ll understand someday. | 你将来会了解的 |
[19:22] | Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn’t even his father. | 高孚 高孚 高孚 他根本不是刀疤的儿子 |
[19:26] | He just took him in. | 他只是领养的 |
[19:29] | Oh, hey, Vitani, where’s the little termite Kovu… | 嘿 维塔妮 那个小讨厌高孚呢? |
[19:33] | “the Chosen One”? | 被选上的那个? |
[19:39] | Nuka, where’s Kovu? | 努卡 高孚呢? |
[19:41] | Did you leave him out there on his own again? | 你是不是又把他一个丢在外面了? |
[19:43] | Hey! It’s every lion for himself out here. | 在这里大家都得自求多福 |
[19:46] | That little termite’s gotta learn to be on his own. | 那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己 |
[19:49] | Mother’s gonna be mad. She told you to watch him. | 妈妈一定会生气的 她叫你看好他的 |
[19:52] | Oh, who cares? I shoulda been the Chosen One. | 管他呢 我应该被选上才对 |
[19:55] | I’m the oldest. I’m the strongest. I’m the smartest… | 我年纪最大 而且最强壮 也是最聪明的… |
[19:58] | Oh, these termites! | 噢 这些小臭虫 |
[20:03] | I could be a leader, if she’d just give me a chance. | 只要她给我机会 我一定可以当个好领袖 |
[20:08] | Yeah, right. Why don’t you tell that to her? | 是哦 你为什么不自己去跟她说 |
[20:11] | Yeah? Don’t think I won’t. | 好 别以为我不会说 |
[20:14] | Oh, yeah? Here’s your chance. | 哦 是吗 妈妈来了 |
[20:16] | What? Oh! Mother. Mother! Hi! | 什么 噢 妈妈… 嗨 |
[20:21] | Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner. | 妈妈 我替你抓了些野鼠当晚餐 |
[20:23] | I left ’em by the, um… by the… Okay. | 我把它们放在… 算了 |
[20:27] | Hey, Kovu, | 嘿 高孚 |
[20:29] | wanna fight? | 想不想玩打架? |
[20:33] | You were supposed to be watching him. | 你应该要好好看着他的 |
[20:36] | I-It’s not his fault. I went off on my own. | 这不是他的错 是我自己跑走的 |
[20:40] | – What were you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[20:42] | – Who has made us outsiders? – Simba. | -谁害我们成荒原人 -辛巴 |
[20:45] | – Who killed Scar? – Simba! | -谁杀了刀疤 -辛巴 |
[20:47] | What have I told you about them? | 你难道忘了他们过去是怎么对待我们的 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry, Mother. Oh, l… she didn’t seem so bad. | 对不起 妈妈 她…看起来没有那么坏 |
[20:56] | Oh, l-l-l-l… I thought we could be… | 我… 我以为我们能当… |
[20:58] | Friends? You thought you’d get to the daughter, | 朋友? 你以为接近他女儿后 |
[21:04] | and Simba would welcome you with open arms? | 辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你? |
[21:07] | What an idea. | 真是个好主意… |
[21:10] | What an idea! | 多好的主意啊 |
[21:14] | You brilliant child. I’m so proud of you. | 你这聪明的孩子 我真是以你为荣 |
[21:20] | You have the same conniving mind that made Scar so… powerful. | 你跟刀疤一样会想办法 用你的脑袋去夺得权势 |
[21:27] | Ugh. Yuch. | 好 |
[21:40] | Bah. “Chosen One.” | 哼 选上的 |
[21:51] | I now see the path… | 我已经想出 |
[21:54] | to our glorious return to power! | 夺回权势的办法了 |
[22:00] | – But I don’t want… – Hush! | -可是我… -安静 |
[22:02] | Hush, my little one. | 安静 我的小宝贝 |
[22:05] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定精疲力竭了 |
[22:10] | sleep, my little Kovu | 睡吧 我的小高孚 |
[22:14] | Let your dreams take wing | 让美梦成真 |
[22:17] | One day when you’re big and strong | 当你长得又强又壮 |
[22:21] | You will be a king | 你将会称王 |
[22:26] | – Good night. – Good night, my little prince. | -晚安 -晚安 我的小宝贝 |
[22:29] | Tomorrow your training intensifies. | 明天就要加强你的训练了 |
[22:33] | I’ve been exiled, persecuted | 我被流放也被迫害 |
[22:37] | Left alone with no defence | 毫无能力被遗弃 |
[22:39] | When I think of what that brute did | 当我想起那些侮辱 |
[22:41] | I get a little tense | 内心充满焦躁 |
[22:44] | But I dream a dream so pretty | 但我有个美丽梦想 |
[22:46] | That I don’t feel so depressed | 让我不会再诅丧 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause it soothes my inner kitty | 它会抚平我的怨气 |
[22:52] | And it helps me get some rest | 燃起我心中希望 |
[22:54] | The sound of Simba’s dying gasp | 眼看那辛巴在挣扎 |
[22:58] | His daughter squealing in my grasp | 他女儿害怕在尖叫 |
[23:02] | His lioness’s mournful cry | 听那小狮子他在哭喊 |
[23:06] | That’s my lullaby | 声音多美妙 |
[23:10] | Now, the past I’ve tried forgetting | 我也尝试忘记一切 |
[23:12] | And my foes I could forgive | 让悲伤离我远去 |
[23:14] | Trouble is I know it’s petty | 只可惜… 我心眼很小 |
[23:17] | But I hate to let them live | 这仇我不能不报 |
[23:20] | So you found yourself somebody | 所以你会发现 |
[23:22] | Who’ll chase Simba up a tree | 有人要取辛巴这条命 |
[23:24] | Oh, the battle may be bloody | 这场杀戮也许残酷 |
[23:27] | But that kind of works for me | 但它是为我而做 |
[23:30] | The melody of angry growls | 听愤怒的旋律咆哮 |
[23:34] | A counterpoint of painful howls | 看痛苦之歌在低嚎 |
[23:38] | A symphony of death. Oh, my | 这交响曲在我脑海 |
[23:41] | That’s my lullaby | 声音多美妙 |
[23:44] | Scar is gone. But Zira’s still around | 刀疤死了 但吉娜还活着 |
[23:49] | To love this little lad | 抚养这小可爱 |
[23:53] | Till he learns to be a killer | 直到他学会做杀手 |
[23:56] | With a lust for being bad | 还要能心狠手辣 |
[24:04] | sleep, ya little termite. I mean, precious little thing | 睡吧 你这小讨厌 我是说… 你这小可爱 |
[24:09] | One day when you’re big and strong | 当你长得强又壮 |
[24:12] | You will be a king | 你将会称王 |
[24:17] | The pounding of the drums of war | 那战鼓之声多震憾 |
[24:21] | The thrill of Kovu’s mighty roar | 它激起高孚在怒吼 |
[24:23] | – The joy of vengeance – “Testify!” | 那复仇的喜悦已不远 |
[24:27] | I can hear the cheering | 我将听到欢呼 |
[24:29] | – Kovu… what a guy – Kovu… what a guy | 高孚真勇敢 |
[24:30] | Payback time is nearing | 脚步越来越近 |
[24:32] | And then our flag will fly | 心愿就要实现 |
[24:35] | Against a blood-red sky | 看旗帜在飞扬 |
[24:40] | That’s my lullaby | 声音多美妙 |
[25:01] | Oh, Mufasa. Every day Kiara grows more beautiful, | 噢 木法沙 琪拉雅一天比一天更美丽了 |
[25:05] | into a queen that will someday make us all very proud. | 并将会成为让我们引以为荣的女王 |
[25:11] | But this cub, Kovu, grows stronger, | 但是小高孚越来越强壮 |
[25:15] | and Zira fills his heart with hate. | 而吉娜灌输他满心的恨 |
[25:17] | I’m very worried, Mufasa. | 我非常担心 木法沙 |
[25:20] | Things are notgoing well, no. | 事情会越来越糟糕 |
[25:26] | Hmm? You have a plan? | 嗯 你有计划? |
[25:30] | What? | 什么 |
[25:36] | Kovu? Kiara? | 高孚 琪拉雅 |
[25:41] | Together? | 在一起? |
[25:43] | This is the plan? | 这是你的计划? |
[25:45] | Are you crazy? This will never work. | 你疯了吗 这绝对行不通的 |
[25:48] | Oh, Mufasa, you been up there too long. Your head is in the clouds. | 你在上面待太久了 你的脑袋被子蒙蔽了 |
[25:52] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, all right, okay! | 好啦 好啦… |
[25:57] | I don’t think this is going to work, but I trust you. | 我认为计划行不通的 但是我相信你 |
[26:01] | I just hope you know what you are doing! | 我只希望你知道你在做什么 |
[26:12] | You are ready! | 你准备好了 |
[26:16] | Mm, nice. Very… nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[26:25] | You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had. | 你的灵魂中有着和刀疤一样的黑暗面 |
[26:29] | What is your destiny? | 你的命运是什么? |
[26:31] | I will avenge Scar. | 我将为刀疤复仇 |
[26:34] | – Take his place in the pride lands. – Yes! What have I taught you? | -夺回他在荣耀国的地位 -没错 我怎么教你的? |
[26:38] | Simba is the enemy. | 辛巴是我们的敌人 |
[26:40] | And what must you do? | 那么你现在应该怎么做? |
[26:44] | I must kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[26:58] | You must be so proud of her. | 你一定很骄傲 |
[27:01] | This is Kiara’s first hunt. | 这是琪拉雅第一次出去打猎 |
[27:06] | – There she is! – Kiara. | -她来了… -琪拉雅 |
[27:12] | – You can do it. – It’s your day. | -你做得到的 -今天就看你的了 |
[27:19] | My, how you’ve grown. | 天哪 你长大了 |
[27:25] | Hmm. You’ll do just fine. | 你会做得很好的 |
[27:29] | Daddy? You have to promise to let me do this on my own. | 爸爸 你得保证让我自己做这件事情 |
[27:33] | Promise? | 答应吗 |
[27:37] | All right. I promise. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[28:08] | Make sure she doesn’t get hurt. | 看好她别让她受伤 |
[28:34] | Eww. This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off. | 土狼跑掉以后 这个地方更吓人了 |
[28:40] | I’m not scared, okay? | 我才不怕呢 行吗 |
[28:46] | I just don’t know why we have to be here, that’s all. | 我只是不知道我们干嘛来这里而已 |
[28:50] | If Kovu is so special, why does he need us? | 如果高孚那么特别 他干嘛需要我们? |
[28:53] | I never even had a chance! | 我连个机会都没有 |
[29:01] | That’s it! Well, come on. | 好了 快点 |
[29:05] | Kiara has started her hunt. We have to move quickly. | 琪拉雅开始打猎了 我们得快行动 |
[29:10] | Ow, fire! | 火灾 哈… |
[29:44] | Tango Charlie Alpha. What’s your position? | 报告你的位置 听到请回答 |
[29:46] | Uh… upright? Head turned slightly to the left, tail erect. | 站立着 头有点偏向左边 尾巴垂直 |
[29:52] | Why do I bother? | 我干嘛多事? |
[29:56] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[30:20] | This must be where the deer and the antelope play. | 这里一定是鹿和羚羊玩的地方 |
[30:27] | Timon, what are you doing here? | 丁满 你到这儿来干什么 |
[30:30] | Uh, shopping! We thought a nice pelt for the den, | 买东西啊 我们想替家里添置毛皮 |
[30:34] | some throw pillows, a little potpourri… | 坐垫和香料… |
[30:36] | My father sent you. After he promised to let me do this on my own, he lied. | 我爸爸派你来的 他还答应让我自己来的 他说谎 |
[30:40] | No. He just doesn’t want you to get hurt. | 不 他只是不希望你受伤啊 |
[30:43] | I should have known he’d never give me a real chance. | 我早该知道 他不会给我真正的机会 |
[30:47] | I’ll do this on my own! Away from the pride lands. | 我会自己打猎 远离这个荣耀国 |
[30:51] | Hey! Wait! Come back! Ah! | 等等 回来啊 |
[30:55] | Kiara! Come back! | 回来啊 琪拉雅 |
[30:57] | Oh-ho! she’s gone again. | 她又这么跑掉了 |
[30:59] | somebody’s gotta get a beeper for this kid. | 该有人在她脖子上系个铃铛的 |
[31:13] | Let’s light fires! | 点火 快 |
[31:21] | Roasty-toasty princess roasty-toasty princess | 烧焦的公主 烧焦的公主 |
[31:26] | Hey, is it hot in here, or is that just me? | 这里是真热还是我的幻觉? |
[31:29] | Fire! | 失火了 |
[31:33] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:04] | The plan is in motion. Go! | 计划正在进行 去吧 |
[32:13] | Don’t worry, Simba. She’ll be fine! | 不要担心 辛巴 她不会有事的 |
[32:17] | What could happen? | 还能怎么样呢 |
[32:19] | No! No! Kiara! | 不… 琪拉雅 |
[32:22] | Zazu! Fly ahead! Find her! | 沙祖 先飞过去 去找她 |
[34:01] | I must tell Simba! | 我得去告诉辛巴 |
[34:13] | – Where am l? – You’re safe. In the pride lands. | -这是哪里? -你安全了 这是荣耀国 |
[34:18] | The pride lands? No! | 在荣耀国? 不! |
[34:21] | Why’d you bring me here? Who do you think you are? | 你为什么带我到这儿来? 你以为你是谁啊? |
[34:24] | I think I’m the one that just saved your life. | 我是刚刚救你一命的人耶 |
[34:27] | Look, I had everything under control. | 听着 一切都在我的控制之中 |
[34:30] | – Not from where I’m standing. – Then move downwind. | -我的位置看来可不是哦 -那就到别的地方去 |
[34:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:47] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[34:49] | Kiara! | 琪拉雅 |
[34:52] | Kiara, you’re all right. | 琪拉雅 你没事 |
[34:55] | Father, how could you break your promise? | 爸爸 你怎么可以不守信用 |
[34:56] | It’s a good thing I did. I almost lost you. | 还好我那么做 我差点失去了你 |
[34:59] | No more hunts for you. Not ever. | 你不准再打猎 永远不行 |
[35:01] | But I was doing just fine! Even before Kovu… | 但我本来做得很好 即使在高孚面前… |
[35:04] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[35:07] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[35:10] | Hey! You! | 嘿 小子 |
[35:12] | How dare you save the king’s daughter? | 你居然敢救国王的女儿 |
[35:15] | You saved her? Why? | 你救了她? 为什么? |
[35:18] | – I humbly ask to join your pride. – No! | -我诚挚地请求加入你的族群 -不行 |
[35:22] | You were banished with the other outsiders. | 你和其他荒原人都被流放了 |
[35:24] | I have left the outsiders. I am a rogue. | 我离开那些荒原人了 我跟他们不一样 |
[35:27] | Judge me now for who I am. | 请根据我的表现评断我 |
[35:31] | Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn’t commit? | 难道我得为了没有犯过的罪而受到惩罚? |
[35:39] | Simba, you owe him your daughter’s life. | 辛巴 他救了你女儿一命 |
[35:42] | Hmm, yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt. | 是啊 陛下 很显然我们欠他人情 |
[35:46] | And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. | 而且皇家规矩说欠债就要还 |
[35:49] | Though in this case, you might want to make an exception. | 不过在这个情况下 你可能会开先例哦 |
[35:57] | My father’s law will prevail. | 我父亲订的法律得遵循 |
[36:00] | For now, I reserve judgment. | 但我先保留我的裁决 |
[36:03] | We’ll see who you really are. | 然后再看你到底怎么样 |
[36:09] | Hmph! Riffraff. | 哼 无赖 |
[36:59] | Hey, uh, thanks for saving me today. | 嘿 谢谢你今天救了我 |
[37:03] | What kind of hunter are you, anyway… Princess? | 你到底是哪种猎人啊? 公主 |
[37:07] | You almost got yourself killed out there. | 你在外面差点害死自己 |
[37:09] | – What? – You wouldn’t last three days on your own. | -什么 -你要是独自外出 绝对撑不过三天 |
[37:13] | Oh, and I suppose you could teach me? | 我猜你可以当我的老师了 |
[37:16] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:19] | – Kiara! – Coming. | -琪拉雅 -来了 |
[37:23] | All right! Impress me. | 好吧 让我见识吧 |
[37:26] | We start at dawn. | 天亮就开始 |
[37:31] | I look forward to it. | 我一定会等着你的 |
[37:37] | Did you see that? | 你…你看到没? |
[37:42] | – He let her go! If that were me, l… – Hush. | -他放她走了 如果是我的话… -安静 |
[37:45] | The fire rescue worked perfectly, | 救人非常成功 |
[37:47] | and Simba fell for it. | 辛巴也上钩了 |
[37:48] | Now, the closer Kovu gets to the daughter, | 现在 高孚越接近他的女儿 |
[37:52] | the closer he gets to Simba! | 就能越接近辛巴 |
[37:56] | And once he has Simba alone… | 等到他逮到辛巴落单 |
[38:11] | Simba! Simba! | 辛巴 辛巴 |
[38:15] | – Help me! – Father! | -救我 -爸爸 |
[38:23] | No! Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[38:26] | Just a little farther. | 只要再一点点 |
[38:31] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[38:33] | – Trust me. – Simba! | -相信我 -辛巴 |
[38:38] | No! | 不 |
[38:40] | Scar. | 刀疤 |
[38:45] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[38:48] | No! | 不 |
[39:38] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[39:40] | I’m ready for my first lesson. surprised ya, huh? | 我要上第一课了 吓你一跳吧? |
[39:45] | Hey, come on. Let’s go. | 嘿 快点走啊 |
[40:11] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一… |
[40:14] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[40:17] | You could hear me, huh? | 你听得到我? |
[40:19] | Only a lot. | 而且还很大声 |
[40:23] | You’re still breathing too hard. | 你呼吸的声音太大 |
[40:25] | Relax. Feel the earth under your paws, | 放松 感觉土地在你的脚掌下 |
[40:28] | so it doesn’t shift and make noise. | 让它不会移动也发不出声音 |
[40:35] | Shh! Watch the master and learn. | 看大师出马 好好学 |
[40:47] | Don’t eat me, please. | 不要吃我 拜托 |
[40:49] | I-l-I never really met your tyrant… I mean, uh, Scar. Scar. | 我… 我从来没见过你这样的暴君 我是指… 刀疤 |
[40:52] | Oh, heck of a guy. A little moody, but… | 刀疤 了不起的家伙 基因显耀… |
[40:54] | Timon, what are you doing here? | 丁满 你在这个地方干什么 |
[40:57] | Kiara! Thank goodness! | 琪拉雅 谢天谢地 |
[41:00] | Oh! Hey, for once, we’re not followin’ ya. | 这次我们可没有跟踪你啊 |
[41:03] | This just happens to be the best smorgasbord in the pride lands. | 这里刚好是荣耀国里最棒的自助餐馆 |
[41:06] | Bugs everywhere! | 到处都是虫子 |
[41:09] | But, you don’t call for a reservation, and… Yeesh! | 但是你没有事先预定 所以… |
[41:12] | Get outta here, ya scavengers. Go on! shoo! | 你们这些秃鹰 快滚 走开 |
[41:28] | Oh, Timon! I’m gettin’ tired. | 哦 丁满 我有点累了 |
[41:31] | I gotta lose some pounds. | 我看我得减肥了 |
[41:34] | Shoo! Go on! shoo! shoo! | 咻 走开 咻 咻 |
[41:36] | Hey, maybe he could help. | 也许他能帮忙 |
[41:39] | – Do you think? – Shoo! | -你看呢 -走开 |
[41:41] | Oh, yeah, there’s an idea. | 对 这主意好 |
[41:42] | Right. Let the vicious outsider… | 是啊 让邪恶的荒原人… |
[41:45] | Hey! Wait! I have an idea. | 等等 我有个点子 |
[41:49] | – What if he helps? – What? | -他来帮忙怎么样 -什么 |
[41:51] | You want to lend a voice? Hah? | 声音能借用一下吗 |
[41:55] | Grr. Gr… Roar! Work with me! | 吼 帮我个忙嘛 |
[41:58] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[42:03] | Whoo-hoo! Come on. Do it again. Do it again. | 快点 再吼一次 再一次 |
[42:10] | Why are we doing this? What’s the point of this training? | 我们干什么这么做 这训练有什么意义 |
[42:13] | Training? This is just for fun! | 训练? 这只是好玩的 |
[42:18] | Fun? | 好玩? |
[42:21] | Yeesh, kid. Ya gotta get out more often. | 是啊 小子 你得多多出门 |
[43:01] | Hey, rhino! | 我痛恨犀牛 |
[43:10] | – What a blast! – Oh. sorry. | -真是刺激啊 -抱歉 |
[43:14] | Aha! You’re okay, kid. | 小子 你不错哦 |
[43:16] | You’re okay. | 你还真不错 |
[43:18] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. | 让一让 对不起 借过 |
[43:21] | That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Ooh… | 对… 就这样 |
[43:28] | – Um… s-sorry. Uh… | 对… 对不起 |
[43:33] | Hey, are you two coming or what? | 你们两个来不来啊 |
[43:43] | Did you see that? Did you see that? Watch. | 你看到没有? 快看 |
[43:45] | – Oh, wow. Look at that. It’s really pretty. – What? Oh, yeah. | -哇 看那儿 好漂亮 -哪里? 哇 |
[43:49] | You’re right. Oh, look! | 好漂亮哦 你看 |
[43:52] | There’s one that looks like a baby rabbit. see the fluffy tail? | 那一只看起来像一只兔宝宝 他有毛茸茸的尾巴 |
[43:56] | Yeah. Hey! | 是啊 嘿 |
[43:59] | There’s one that looks like two lions killing each other for a scrap of meat. | 那个看起来像是两只狮子为了一块肉而在互相残杀 |
[44:02] | Hey, I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没有这么做过 |
[44:05] | Really? My father and l used to do this all the time. | 真的? 我和我爸爸常常都这么做 |
[44:11] | He says all the great kings of the past are up there. | 他说 过去所有伟大的国王都在上面 |
[44:16] | Do ya think Scar’s up there? | 你想刀疤也在上面吗 |
[44:25] | He wasn’t my father, but he was still… part of me. | 他不是我生父 但他仍然是我生命中的一部份 |
[44:31] | My father said there was a… | 我爸爸说刀疤有个… |
[44:34] | a darkness in Scar that he couldn’t escape. | 阴暗面 他没有办法挣脱的 |
[44:39] | Maybe there’s a darkness in me too. | 也许我内心也有个黑暗面 |
[44:53] | Father, I am lost. Kovu is one of them. | 爸爸 我迷失了 高孚是他们一份子 |
[44:58] | Scar’s heir. | 刀疤的继承人 |
[45:01] | – How can I accept him? – Simba? | -我要怎么接受他 -辛巴 |
[45:07] | I was seeking counsel from the great kings. | 我正在寻求历代国王对我的指示 |
[45:10] | Did they help? | 有帮助吗 |
[45:12] | silent as stars. My father would never… | 像星星般沉默 我爸爸绝对不… |
[45:15] | Oh, my Simba. | 辛巴 |
[45:17] | You want so much to walk the path expected of you. | 你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了 |
[45:21] | – Perhaps Kovu does not. – What? How do you know… | -也许高孚不是这样 -什么 你怎么知道 |
[45:25] | I can see them down there just as easily as you can. | 我和你一样 很容易看到他们在下面 |
[45:30] | Get to know him and see. | 多认识他再说吧 |
[45:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[45:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[45:50] | – Kovu… – It’s just that my whole life I’ve been trained to… | -高孚 -只是我这辈子都是受训要… |
[45:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[45:55] | – I gotta go. – Kovu, wait. | -我得走了-高孚 等等 |
[46:05] | And where are you going? | 你想到哪里去? |
[46:07] | N-Nowhere. | 没…没有啊 |
[46:10] | Ha! That’s what you think! | 哈 那是你想的 |
[46:14] | – Who was that? – Uh, friend of the family. | -他是谁啊? -我家的老朋友 |
[46:17] | Mm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Come on! | 来啊 |
[46:20] | You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. | 跟着拉飞奇 他知道路 |
[46:25] | – The way to where? – You follow! You’ll see! | -去哪的路? -你跟来就知道了 |
[46:30] | Hurry now! | 快一点 |
[46:33] | Kovu, come on! | 高孚 快啊 |
[46:39] | Where’s he taking us? | 他要带我们去哪里啊 |
[46:41] | To a special place in your heart… called Upendi. | 去你们心中一个特别的地方 叫做… 优磐地 |
[46:58] | There’s a place where the crazy moon | 在疯狂的月夜里 有一个地方 |
[47:00] | Makes the monkeys sing and the baboon swoon | 听那猴子唱 看那狒狒跳 |
[47:03] | And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom | 睡莲飘出芳香 |
[47:06] | Will carry you away | 能让你开心 能让你快乐 |
[47:08] | While the hippos swing from the jungle vines | 河马在丛林开心荡秋千 |
[47:11] | And the rhino rumba in a conga line | 犀牛不停跳着那伦巴舞 |
[47:14] | All the pink flamingoes are intertwined | 而火烈鸟在那缠绵 |
[47:16] | As the stars come out to play Uhh | 还有星星在眨眼 |
[47:19] | In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet | 在优磐地 热情水果香又甜 |
[47:24] | And it’s so divine that you lose your mind | 它的品质好 吃过忘不了 |
[47:27] | As it sweeps you off your feet | 让你神魂都颠倒 |
[47:29] | In Upendi without a worry or a care | 在优磐地 这没有烦恼和忧虑 |
[47:35] | It just takes two to make it true | 只要你想去就别放弃 |
[47:38] | Your heart will lead you there | 你开心去游戏 |
[47:40] | Where is it? | 那在哪里? |
[47:43] | No place you don’t take with you. | 那个地方你一定会喜欢的 |
[47:47] | Better watch your step ’cause the path is steep | 你最好要小心 千万别摔跤 |
[47:50] | Better hold your breath ’cause the water’s deep | 暂时别呼吸 因为水很深 |
[47:52] | It’s a long way down over Lover’s Leap | 情人断魂崖 深得不见底 |
[47:55] | But falling’s half the fun | 下去也很好玩 |
[47:57] | In Upendi | 在优磐地 |
[48:00] | Where the passion fruit grows sweet | 热情水果香又甜 |
[48:03] | And it’s so divine that you’ll lose your mind | 它的品质好 吃过忘不了 |
[48:06] | As it sweeps you off your feet | 让你神魂都颠倒 |
[48:08] | In Upendi without a worry or a care | 在优磐地 这没有烦恼和忧虑 |
[48:14] | It just takes two to make it true | 只要你想去就别放弃 |
[48:16] | Your heart will take you there | 你开心去游戏 |
[48:21] | You can beat the bush like there’s no tomorrow | 你可尽情玩 忘掉所有烦恼 |
[48:23] | From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro | 从湖畔 到高山 |
[48:26] | But you’ll find Upendi wherever you are | 不管天涯海角 |
[48:28] | – Oh, underneath the sun – Upendi. It means love, doesn’t it? | -只要有阳光 就会看到它 -优磐地 那就是爱 对吧? |
[48:32] | Welcome to Upendi | 欢迎来到优磐地 |
[48:35] | In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet | 在优磐地 热情水果香又甜 |
[48:41] | Oh, it’s so divine that you’ll lose your mind | 它的品质好 吃过忘不了 |
[48:43] | As it sweeps you off your feet | 让你神魂都颠倒 |
[48:45] | In Upendi without a worry or a care | 在优磐地 这里没有烦恼和忧虑 |
[48:51] | It just takes two to make it true | 只要你想去就别放弃 |
[48:54] | Your heart. Heart… | 你开心… |
[48:58] | Will take you there | 你开心去游戏 |
[49:02] | Upendi | 优磐地 |
[49:05] | Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi | 来 在优磐地 快来 在优磐地 |
[49:10] | Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi. In Upendi, in Upendi | 来 在优磐地 快来 在优磐地 |
[49:15] | Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi. In Upendi, in Upendi | 在优磐地 在优磐地… |
[49:32] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[50:06] | It’s kinda cold tonight, huh? Come on in. | 今晚还蛮冷的 进来吧 |
[50:15] | Get him! | 杀了他 |
[50:18] | What are you waiting for? Kovu, get him! | 你还在等什么 高孚? 杀了他 |
[50:28] | – You’re sure? – Affirmative. I saw it with my own eyes. | -你确定? -非常确定 是我亲眼看到的 |
[50:32] | No. Kovu cannot betray us. | 不 高孚不会背叛我们的 |
[50:44] | Okay, I have to tell her today. | 好吧 我必须今天告诉她 |
[50:47] | Oh, where do I start? | 我该从哪里说起呢 |
[50:50] | “Kiara, Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, | 琪拉雅 吉娜有个阴谋 我是其中之一 |
[50:54] | “but I don’t wanna be because… | 但我是不得已的 因为… |
[50:58] | It’s because I love you.” | 因为我爱你 |
[51:00] | Aw, she’ll never believe me. | 她绝对不会相信 |
[51:04] | But I gotta try. | 但我必须要试 |
[51:06] | Kiara, l… I need to talk to you. | 琪拉雅 我得和你谈谈 |
[51:10] | Kiara, I don’t want you talking with him. | 琪拉雅 我不要你去跟他谈话 |
[51:14] | I want to talk with him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[51:33] | Scar couldn’t let go of his hate, | 刀疤无法忘却他的恨意 |
[51:36] | and in the end, it destroyed him. | 直到最后 憎恨毁了他 |
[51:38] | I’ve never heard the story of Scar that way. | 可是我从来没有听过这样的说法 |
[51:42] | He truly was a killer. | 刀疤真的是凶手 |
[51:45] | Fire is a killer. | 火也是凶手 |
[51:48] | sometimes what’s left behind can grow better than the generation before… | 有时候经过大火后成长的下一代 可能会更优秀 |
[51:54] | if given the chance. | 只要给他机会 |
[52:02] | Oh, no. No! | 不 噢 不 |
[52:06] | – Why, Simba. – Zira. | -为什么 辛巴 -吉娜 |
[52:11] | What are you doing out here… and so alone? | 你在这里做什么 而且… 还落单了 |
[52:19] | Well done, Kovu. | 干得好 高孚 |
[52:21] | Just like we always planned. | 就像我们一直计划的 |
[52:24] | – You! – No! I didn’t have anything to do with this! | -你 -不 我和这件事完全没有关系 |
[52:27] | Attack! | 快攻击 |
[52:30] | No! | 不 |
[52:45] | Yes! We’ve got him! | 好耶 我们逮到他了 |
[52:49] | Remember your training! | 牢记你们的训练 |
[52:51] | As a unit! | 成小组队形 |
[53:07] | – Simba! – Get him, Kovu! Get him! | -辛巴 -杀了他 高孚 |
[53:10] | Do it now! | 快呀 快动手 |
[53:12] | I’ll do it for you, Mother! | 让我来吧 这是为了你哟 妈妈 |
[53:19] | Mother, are you watching? | 妈妈 你在看吗? |
[53:21] | I’m doin’ it for you, and I’m doin’ it for me. | 这是为你而做 也是为了我自己 |
[53:27] | This is my moment of glory! | 现在 是我的光荣时刻 |
[54:04] | – Nuka! – I’m sorry, Mother. | -努卡 -对不起 妈妈 |
[54:08] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[54:19] | Nuka. | 努卡 |
[54:26] | Father? | 爸爸? |
[54:28] | Father! Zazu, get help! | 爸爸 沙祖 快求救 |
[54:31] | Oh, yes! Help! At once! Of course! | 对 求救 马上去 |
[54:35] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[54:39] | Simba, talk to me! What happened? | 辛巴 说说话啊 出了什么事 |
[54:43] | Kovu… Ambush. | 高孚… 设埋伏 |
[54:48] | No. | 不 |
[54:52] | It’s all right, buddy. We’re here for you. | 没事了 伙伴 我们来帮你了 |
[54:59] | Scar, watch over my poor Nuka. | 刀疤 照顾我可怜的努卡 |
[55:06] | You! | 你 |
[55:16] | What have you done? | 看你做了什么 |
[55:18] | I didn’t… l-I didn’t mean to. | 我不是… 我不是故意的 |
[55:21] | It wasn’t my fault. I… | 这不是我的错 我… |
[55:24] | I did nothing. | 我什么都没有做 |
[55:26] | Exactly! And in doing so, you betrayed your pride… | 一点也没错 但这样 就背叛了你的族群 |
[55:31] | Betrayed Scar! | 背叛了刀疤 |
[55:33] | I want nothing more to do with him! | 我不想再跟他有任何的关系 |
[55:36] | You cannot escape it. Nuka is dead because of you! | 你没法逃避 努卡已经因你而死 |
[55:40] | – No. – You’ve killed your own brother! | -不 -你害死了你的亲哥哥 |
[55:44] | No! | 不 |
[55:47] | Let him go. Simba has hurt me for the last time. | 让他去 这是辛巴最后一次伤害我 |
[55:52] | Now he has corrupted Kovu! | 他现在又给高孚洗脑 |
[55:54] | Listen to me. Simba is injured and weak. | 仔细听好 辛巴受伤而且虚弱 |
[55:58] | Now is the time to attack! | 正是攻击的好时候 |
[56:01] | We will take his entire kingdom… | 我们将付诸武力 |
[56:04] | by force! | 占领他的整个王国 |
[56:16] | – Daddy, it can’t be true. – It’s Kovu! | -爸爸 这不是真的 -高孚回来了 |
[56:21] | It’s Kovu! | 是高孚 |
[56:24] | Kovu! | 高孚 |
[56:33] | Oh! Why, I oughta… Let me at ‘im! Let me at ‘im! | 我应该… 我要对付他 我要对付他 |
[56:36] | – Here. Hold me back. – Okay. | -来 抓住我 -好的 |
[56:38] | – Let me at ‘im! Let me at ‘im! – Okay. | -我要对付他 我要对付他 -好的 |
[56:41] | I think you’re missing the basic point here. | 我不是叫人抓住我的吗? |
[56:45] | What’s he doing? | 他来做什么? |
[56:47] | Look at that Scar on his face. | 你看看他 长得和刀疤一样 |
[56:51] | – Why have you come back? – Simba, I had nothing to do with… | -你为什么还回来 -辛巴 我和那件事完全无关 |
[56:56] | – You don’t belong here. – Please. I ask your forgiveness. | -你不属于这里 -求求你 我恳求你的原谅 |
[57:00] | Daddy, please! Listen to him! | 爸爸 拜托 请听他说 |
[57:03] | Silence! When you first came here you asked for judgement. | 别插嘴 你第一次到这时要求我的评断 |
[57:07] | And I pass it now! | 我现在要宣布了 |
[57:12] | – Exile! – No! | -驱逐出境 -不 |
[57:26] | No! | 不 |
[57:28] | Kovu! | 高孚 |
[57:37] | Deception | 他背叛 |
[57:40] | Disgrace | 他欺骗 |
[57:42] | Evil as plain as the Scar on his face | 从未用真心去面对朋友 |
[57:47] | – Deception – An outrage | -他背叛 -又害人 |
[57:49] | – Disgrace – For shame | -欺骗 -受伤 |
[57:51] | He asked for trouble the moment he came | 他从未想过他造成的伤害 |
[57:56] | – Deception – An outrage | -他背叛 -他个性顽强 |
[57:59] | – Disgrace – For shame | -欺骗 -受伤 |
[58:01] | Evil as plain as the Scar on his face | 他邪恶像脸上疤痕 |
[58:06] | – Deception – An outrage | -他背叛 -他个性顽强 |
[58:08] | – Disgrace – For shame | -欺骗 -受伤 |
[58:10] | He asked for trouble the moment he came | 他从未想过他造成的伤害 |
[58:13] | See ya later, agitator | 再见了 |
[58:15] | Born in grief. Raised in hate | 他心中只有恨 |
[58:19] | Helpless to defy his fate | 他出生只为复仇 |
[58:25] | Let him run, let him live | 让他走 让他活 |
[58:29] | But do not forget what we never forgive | 但我们却无法忘记这伤痛 |
[58:35] | He is not | 而他不再 |
[58:39] | One of us | 属于这里 |
[58:41] | He has never been one of us | 他从未属于这里 |
[58:46] | He is not one of us | 他不再属于这里 |
[58:51] | Not our kind | 不属于我们 |
[58:55] | Someone once lied to us | 他欺骗 他害人 |
[59:00] | Now we’re not so blind | 全部被看穿 |
[59:03] | For we knew he would do what he’s done | 我们绝不能再纵容他 |
[59:09] | And we know that he’ll never be | 让他离开 他已不再属于这里 |
[59:11] | One of us | 不再 |
[59:14] | He is not one of us | 他不再属于这里 |
[59:23] | Deception | 他背叛 |
[59:26] | Disgrace | 他欺骗 |
[59:31] | Mmm-mm, deception | 他背叛 |
[59:35] | Disgrace | 他欺骗 |
[59:41] | Deception | 他背叛 |
[59:54] | – Father, please reconsider. – You will not go anywhere… | -爸爸 求求你 再考虑一下 -从现在起没有护卫 |
[59:57] | without an escort from now on. | 你不能去任何地方 |
[59:59] | – No! That’s not… – He used you to get to me. | -不 这样不… -他利用你来接近我 |
[1:00:02] | – No! He loves me… for me! – – Because you are my daughter. | -不 高孚他爱我 真的爱我 -因为你是我的女儿 |
[1:00:07] | You will not leave Pride Rock. | 你绝对不能离开荣耀石 |
[1:00:10] | You will stay where I can keep an eye on you… away from him. | 你必须待在我能看见你的地方 并且远离他 |
[1:00:13] | – You don’t know him! – I know he’s following in Scar’s paw prints. | -你不了解他 -我知道他跟随刀疤的脚步 |
[1:00:18] | – And I must follow in my father’s. – You will never be Mufasa. | -而我必须遵守父亲的规矩 -你永远都不会是木法沙 |
[1:00:55] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[1:01:04] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[1:01:17] | Kovu? | 高孚? |
[1:01:34] | In a perfect world | 世界有多美妙 |
[1:01:38] | One we’ve never known | 我们却从未知道 |
[1:01:43] | We would never need | 茫茫人海中 |
[1:01:46] | To face the world alone | 该如何去追寻 |
[1:01:51] | They can have the world | 每个人都有梦 |
[1:01:55] | We’ll create our own | 要如何实现 |
[1:02:00] | I may not be brave or strong or smart | 我曾经茫然惊慌失措 |
[1:02:04] | But somewhere in my secret heart | 但在我的内心深处 |
[1:02:08] | I know love will find a way | 拥有你在我身边 |
[1:02:14] | Anywhere I go I’m home | 你会带领我回家 |
[1:02:20] | If you are there beside me like dark turning into day | 只要我们彼此相爱 |
[1:02:29] | somehow we’ll come through | 你会带给我快乐 |
[1:02:32] | Now that I’ve found you | 让一切更美 |
[1:02:36] | Love will find a way | 而这只因为你在我身边 |
[1:02:44] | I was so afraid | 我也曾害怕 |
[1:02:48] | Now I realize | 现在我了解 |
[1:02:52] | Love is never wrong | 爱情最珍贵 |
[1:02:56] | And so it never dies | 他带给你勇气 |
[1:03:00] | There’s a perfect world | 从你的眼中 |
[1:03:04] | shining in your eyes | 我看到希望 |
[1:03:08] | And if only they could feel it too | 不知在别人的心目中 |
[1:03:13] | The happiness I feel with you | 是否也能够了解到 |
[1:03:16] | They’d know | 只要你在我身边 |
[1:03:18] | Love will find a way | 你会带领我回家 |
[1:03:22] | Anywhere we go we’re home | 只要我拥有真爱 |
[1:03:27] | If we are there together | 你会带给我快乐 |
[1:03:32] | Like dark turning into day | 让一切更美 |
[1:03:37] | somehow we’ll come through | 而这只因为你在我身边 |
[1:03:41] | Now that I’ve found you | 只要你在我身边 |
[1:03:45] | Love will find a way | 只要你在我身边 |
[1:03:49] | I know love will find a way | 而这只因为你在我身边 |
[1:04:27] | Hey, look. | 你看 |
[1:04:29] | We are one. | 我们是一家人了 |
[1:04:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:35] | Let’s get out of here. We’ll run away together! | 我们离开这里吧 我们一起逃走 |
[1:04:38] | And start a pride all our own. | 并且建立属于我们自己的族群 |
[1:04:41] | Kovu, | 高孚 |
[1:04:43] | we have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[1:04:45] | You’re kidding. But we’re finally together. | 什么 我们终于在一起了 |
[1:04:48] | Our place is with our pride. | 我们应该和我们的族群在一起 |
[1:04:51] | If we run away, | 如果我们逃走 |
[1:04:54] | they’ll be divided forever. | 他们会永远分裂的 |
[1:05:23] | I can’t believe we lost her again. | 我不相信我们又把她跟丢了 |
[1:05:25] | This is the 8,000th time! | 这是第八千次了 |
[1:05:27] | I thought you were gonna watch her! | 我以为你会看好她的 |
[1:05:29] | – Me? You were gonna watch her! – I thought you were gonna watch her! | -我? 是你要看好她的 -我以为你会看好她的 |
[1:05:31] | – No, you were gonna watch her! – You were gonna watch her! | -不 是你 -你该看好她的 |
[1:05:33] | – Oh, watch this! – Take that, you creepy warthog! | -你找死 -你这个臭疣猪 看我的 |
[1:05:38] | – say it! say it! – Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. | -说啊 -肥子 胖子 |
[1:05:41] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[1:05:43] | Good question. Uh, let me ask you one. | 问得好 请问你一个问题 |
[1:05:46] | – “Hippo-thetically.” – Very hypothetical. | -只是假设性的 -是 非常的假设 |
[1:05:49] | – There’s this guy… – But he’s not a lion. | -有个家伙… -对 但他不是狮子 |
[1:05:51] | No! No, he’s not a lion. | 不… 他不是狮子 |
[1:05:53] | Geez! Definitely not a lion! | 老天 绝对不是狮子 |
[1:05:55] | And uh, uh, his daughter, uh, | 呃 他的女儿… |
[1:05:58] | say… vanished. | 不见了 |
[1:06:00] | – Kiara’s gone? – Sire, the outsiders are on the attack! | -琪拉雅不见了? -陛下 荒原人展开攻击 |
[1:06:04] | Heading this way! It’s war! | 往这边来了 要打仗了 |
[1:06:06] | Zazu, find Kiara. We’ll assemble the lionesses. Move. Now! | 沙祖 去找琪拉雅 我们集合所有的母狮子 赶快行动 |
[1:06:56] | It’s over, Simba. | 结束了 辛巴 |
[1:06:59] | I have dreamed of nothing else for years. | 这么多年以来 我只梦想着这一刻 |
[1:07:03] | Oy, does she need a hobby. | 她需要别的嗜好 |
[1:07:05] | Last chance, Zira. Go home. | 吉娜 最后的机会 回家吧 |
[1:07:08] | I am home. | 这儿就是家 |
[1:07:12] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[1:07:28] | Go for the eyes! | 攻击他眼睛 |
[1:07:31] | Break his jaw! Hit him low! | 打他下巴 踢他下盘 |
[1:07:34] | Get them! Do what you must! | 杀了他们 做该做的事 |
[1:07:48] | What do we do? What do we do? | 怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:07:50] | There’s only one thing we can do, Pumbaa. | 我们只剩一件事可做 彭彭 |
[1:07:53] | “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” That’s our motto! | 三十六计 走为上策 这是我们的格言 |
[1:07:57] | I thought our motto was, “Hakuna matata.” | 我们的格言不是 Hakunamatata? |
[1:08:00] | Pumbaa, stop living in the past. | 彭彭 别活在过去了 |
[1:08:02] | We need a new motto. | 我们需要新的格言 |
[1:08:10] | Like I said, let’s get going! | 像我说的 赶快溜吧 |
[1:08:23] | – Where’s your pretty daughter, Nala? – Vitani! | -你漂亮的女儿在哪儿 娜娜 -维塔妮 |
[1:08:43] | Don’t anybody move! | 全都不准动 |
[1:08:45] | This thing’s loaded. I’ll let you have it! | 这已经上膛了 我薰死你们 |
[1:08:49] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好极了 |
[1:08:52] | Ha! Talk about your winds of war! | 这算是哪门子战争啊 |
[1:08:57] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[1:09:01] | You’re mine! | 你是我的了 |
[1:09:29] | – Kiara? – Kovu! | -琪拉雅 -高孚 |
[1:09:33] | – Move. – Stand aside. | -让开 -闪一边去 |
[1:09:38] | Daddy, this has to stop. | 爸爸 事情到此结束 |
[1:09:41] | You’re even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way! | 你比我想的还懦弱 给我让开 |
[1:09:45] | You’ll never hurt Kiara… or Simba. Not while I’m here. | 你绝不能伤害琪拉雅或辛巴 有我在就不行 |
[1:09:51] | Stay out of this. | 别管这件事 |
[1:09:54] | A wise king once told me, “We are one.” | 有个明智的国王曾告诉我 我们是一家人 |
[1:09:59] | I didn’t understand him then. | 我那个时候不了解 |
[1:10:01] | Now I do. | 现在懂了 |
[1:10:03] | – But they… – “Them”? Us! Look at them. | -但是 他们… -他们? 我们! 看看他们 |
[1:10:08] | They are us. What differences do you see? | 和我们一样 你看到什么不同了吗? |
[1:10:37] | Vitani… now! | 维塔妮 上 |
[1:10:39] | No, Mother. | 不 妈妈 |
[1:10:44] | Kiara’s right. | 琪拉雅说得对 |
[1:10:49] | Enough. | 该结束了 |
[1:10:52] | If you will not fight, | 如果你不战斗 |
[1:10:55] | then you will die as well. | 那么你也要一起领死 |
[1:11:01] | What? Where are… Where are you going? | 什么 你们要去哪里 |
[1:11:04] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:11:06] | Let it go, Zira. It’s time to put the past behind us. | 算了吧 吉娜 该把过去的一切都遗忘了 |
[1:11:10] | I’ll never let it go! | 我绝对不会遗忘的 |
[1:11:15] | This is for you, Scar! | 这是为了你 刀疤 |
[1:11:21] | Kiara! | 琪拉雅 |
[1:11:25] | Kiara! | 琪拉雅 |
[1:11:28] | Kiara! | 琪拉雅 |
[1:11:43] | Hold on, Kiara! | 琪拉雅 撑着点 |
[1:11:51] | Simba! Simba, the river! | 辛巴 辛巴 河水 |
[1:12:05] | Zira, give me your paw. | 吉娜 快抓住我 |
[1:12:15] | Zira, come on! | 吉娜 快啊 |
[1:12:19] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[1:12:48] | Kiara? | 琪拉雅 |
[1:12:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:12:52] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[1:12:56] | Kiara! | 琪拉雅 |
[1:12:59] | Wow! That was really brave! | 那真的是好勇敢啊 |
[1:13:04] | – Kovu. – Oh, Kiara. | -高孚 -琪拉雅 |
[1:13:08] | Kovu? | 高孚 |
[1:13:11] | I was wrong. You belong here. | 我错了 你属于这里 |
[1:13:20] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:13:24] | All of us. | 全都回家 |
[1:13:56] | – I love moments like this! – Yeah. | -我最爱这种结局了 -是啊 |
[1:14:00] | Love! Not “like,” | 不是喜欢 是爱 |
[1:14:03] | Love! | 是爱 |
[1:15:01] | Well done, my son. | 儿子 干得好 |
[1:15:14] | We are one. | 我们是一家人 |