英文名称:The Lion King
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | ♪ Nants ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ Bagithi baba ♪ | ♪ 父亲 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ Ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 狮子 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ Nants ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ Bagithi baba ♪ | ♪ 父亲 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ Ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 狮子 ♪ |
[01:13] | ♪ Siyo nqoba ♪ | ♪ 我们会征服 ♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ Ingonyama ♪ | ♪ 狮子 ♪ |
[01:19] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ | ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ From the day we arrive ♪ | ♪ 自我们降生于 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ On the planet ♪ | ♪ 这个星球 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ And blinking step into the sun ♪ | ♪ 眨眨眼睛 步入阳光 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ There’s more to see than can ever be seen ♪ | ♪ 大千世界 包罗万象 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ More to do than can ever be done ♪ | ♪ 广阔天地 任我闯荡 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ There’s far too much to take in here ♪ | ♪ 洋洋大观 取之不尽 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ More to find than can ever be found ♪ | ♪ 日新月异 百看不厌 ♪ |
[02:15] | ♪ But the sun rolling high ♪ | ♪ 但当旭日东升 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ Through the sapphire sky ♪ | ♪ 划过天际 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ Keeps great and small on the endless round ♪ | ♪ 周而复始 世事无常 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ It’s the circle of life ♪ | ♪ 生生不息 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ And it moves us all ♪ | ♪ 众生皆往 ♪ |
[02:37] | ♪ Through despair and hope ♪ | ♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ Through faith and love ♪ | ♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪ |
[02:48] | ♪ Till we find our place ♪ | ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ | ♪ 无尽之路 ♪ |
[03:00] | ♪ In the circle ♪ | ♪ 寻得 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ The circle of life ♪ | ♪ 安居之所 ♪ |
[03:56] | ♪ It’s the circle of life ♪ | ♪ 生生不息 ♪ |
[04:02] | ♪ And it moves us all ♪ | ♪ 众生皆往 ♪ |
[04:08] | ♪ Through despair and hope ♪ | ♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪ |
[04:14] | ♪ Through faith and love ♪ | ♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪ |
[04:19] | ♪ Till we find our place ♪ | ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪ |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:989个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:325个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:25] | ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ | ♪ 无尽之路 ♪ |
[04:32] | ♪ In the circle ♪ | ♪ 寻得 ♪ |
[04:37] | ♪ The circle of life ♪ | ♪ 安居之所 ♪ |
[06:01] | Life’s not fair… | 生命并不公平 |
[06:05] | is it, my little friend? | 是不是 我的小朋友 |
[06:07] | While some are born to feast… | 有的是天生的猎食者 |
[06:10] | others spend their lives in the dark, | 有的却一辈子活在黑暗中 |
[06:13] | begging for scraps. | 乞求残羹剩饭 |
[06:17] | The way I see it… | 要我说 |
[06:19] | you and I are exactly the same. | 你我没有什么差别 |
[06:26] | We both want to find a way out. | 我们都在寻找出路 |
[06:28] | The king approaches! | 国王驾到 |
[06:30] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[06:31] | His Majesty has requested an audience. | 陛下要求接见 |
[06:33] | Upon his entrance, you will rise and genuflect. | 当他驾到时 你要起身跪拜 |
[06:37] | Zazu… | 沙祖 |
[06:39] | you’ve made me lose my lunch. | 你害得我丢掉了午餐 |
[06:42] | You will answer to Mufasa | 你错过了早上的仪式 |
[06:44] | for missing the ceremony this morning. | 要向木法沙回话 |
[06:45] | I answer to no one. | 我不会向任何人回话 |
[06:49] | Scar? Scar. Scar. | 疤面 疤面 疤面 |
[06:52] | No, no. Don’t look at me like that. | 别 别这么看着我 |
[06:54] | Are you hungry, Zazu? | 你饿吗 沙祖 |
[06:56] | Perhaps we could have a bite together! | 要不要和我一起吃个饭 |
[07:01] | You can’t eat me! | 你不能吃我 |
[07:02] | It is forbidden to eat a member of the king’s court! | 禁止捕食王宫成员 |
[07:06] | No, please! Stop it! | 不 求你了 住手 |
[07:08] | Scar! | 疤面 |
[07:12] | Well, look who’s come down to mingle with the commoners. | 看看是谁屈尊降驾来探访平民了 |
[07:17] | Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba. | 沙拉碧和我在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你 |
[07:22] | Was that today? | 是今天吗 |
[07:26] | Must’ve slipped my mind. | 我不小心忘记了 |
[07:30] | Of course I meant no disrespect towards His Majesty or Sarabi. | 我当然无意对陛下或沙拉碧失礼 |
[07:36] | As you know, I have tremendous respect for the queen. | 你也知道 我对王后极其尊重 |
[07:43] | As the king’s brother, | 作为国王的弟弟 |
[07:44] | you should’ve been first in line. | 你应该站在前列 |
[07:46] | I was first in line. | 我本来在继承前列 |
[07:48] | Or don’t you remember? | 难道你忘了吗 |
[07:51] | That is, until the precious prince arrived. | 直到尊贵的王子诞生 |
[07:55] | Don’t turn your back on me, Scar. | 不要背对着我 疤面 |
[07:58] | Oh, no, Mufasa, | 不 木法沙 |
[07:59] | perhaps you shouldn’t turn your back on me. | 你才不应该背弃我 |
[08:03] | Is that a challenge? | 你在挑战我吗 |
[08:06] | I wouldn’t dream of challenging you again. | 我做梦都不敢再次挑战你 |
[08:11] | A wise decision. | 明智的选择 |
[08:12] | You are no match for His Royalness. | 你根本敌不过国王陛下 |
[08:14] | Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion’s share. | 就智力来说 我占上风 |
[08:19] | But when it comes to brute strength, | 但要比蛮力 |
[08:20] | I’m afraid my big brother… | 恐怕我哥哥 |
[08:23] | will always rule. | 会永远称王 |
[08:25] | Not always, Scar. | 不是永远 疤面 |
[08:27] | One day, it’ll be my son who rules. | 有一天 我的儿子会掌权 |
[08:30] | Simba will be your king. | 辛巴会成为你的王 |
[08:33] | Then long live the king. | 那就祝国王万岁 |
[08:39] | – What am I gonna do with him? – Oh, come on. | -我该拿他怎么办 -拜托 |
[08:41] | We both know he should’ve been | 你我都清楚 早就该把他 |
[08:42] | expelled from the Pride Lands long ago. | 流放到荣耀大地之外了 |
[08:45] | He’s my brother, Zazu. | 他是我弟弟 沙祖 |
[08:47] | This is his home. | 这里是他的家 |
[08:48] | As long as I am king, that will never change. | 只要我还身居王位 就绝不会赶他走 |
[08:52] | Well, there’s one in every family, sire. | 家家都有个难缠得主 陛下 |
[08:54] | I had a cousin who thought he was a woodpecker. | 我有个表哥以为自己是啄木鸟 |
[08:56] | He slammed his head into trees, | 脑袋对着树猛啄 |
[08:59] | and our beaks aren’t built for it. | 但我们的喙可经不住这么折腾 |
[09:01] | He was concussed regularly. Oh, you’ve gone. | 他经常得脑震荡 你要走了 |
[09:04] | Sire, coming back! | 陛下回宫 |
[10:16] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[11:02] | Dad, you awake? | 爸爸 你醒了吗 |
[11:06] | Dad, wake up! | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[11:09] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:11] | Dad, Dad, Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[11:13] | Your son’s awake. | 你儿子醒了 |
[11:16] | Before sunrise, he’s your son. | 日出之前 他是你儿子 |
[11:19] | Come on, Dad, let’s go. | 快点 爸爸 我们走 |
[11:20] | You said I could patrol with you today. | 你说我今天可以和你一起巡视 |
[11:22] | And today has started. | 今天开始了 |
[11:23] | You promised! You up? | 你保证过 起来了吗 |
[11:36] | Let’s do this! | 我们出发 |
[11:38] | Let’s do this. | 我们出发 |
[11:40] | So, what’s first? | 先干什么 |
[11:41] | Give orders for the hunt? Chase away evil intruders? | 下令狩猎 驱逐邪恶入侵者 |
[11:46] | Dad! You’re going the wrong way! | 爸爸 走错方向了 |
[11:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:01] | I’m not supposed to go up here. | 妈妈不允许我上来 |
[12:04] | Look, Simba. | 看 辛巴 |
[12:06] | Everything the light touches is our kingdom. | 阳光照耀下的一切都是我们的王国 |
[12:10] | You rule all of that? | 这全都由你统治吗 |
[12:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:14] | But a king’s time as ruler… | 但国王的统治时间 |
[12:17] | rises and falls like the sun. | 像太阳一样有起有落 |
[12:20] | One day, Simba… | 有一天 辛巴 |
[12:22] | the sun will set on my time here… | 我的太阳会落下 |
[12:25] | and will rise with you as the new king. | 而你则会作为新王冉冉升起 |
[12:29] | All of this will belong to me? | 这一切都会属于我吗 |
[12:33] | It belongs to no one, | 王国不属于任何人 |
[12:35] | but will be yours to protect. | 但你会肩负保护它的使命 |
[12:37] | A great responsibility. | 责任重大 |
[12:40] | Everything the light touches? | 阳光照耀下的一切吗 |
[12:42] | Those trees? And the watering hole? | 那些树 还有那个饮水坑 |
[12:46] | And that mountain? | 还有那座山 |
[12:48] | And beyond those shadows? | 还有那片暗影地带的尽头 |
[12:50] | You must not go there, Simba. | 你绝不能到那里去 辛巴 |
[12:52] | But I thought a king could do whatever he wants. | 可我以为国王想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[12:55] | Take any territory. | 征服任意一片领土 |
[12:57] | While others search for what they can take… | 虽然有的王只懂得索取 |
[13:00] | a true king searches for what he can give. | 但真正的王致力于奉献 |
[13:09] | Everything you see exists together | 你所见到的一切事物 |
[13:12] | in a delicate balance. | 都保持着微妙的平衡 |
[13:15] | As king, you need to understand that balance… | 作为国王 你要理解这种平衡 |
[13:19] | and respect all the creatures… | 尊重所有生物 |
[13:21] | from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. | 不论是爬行的蝼蚁还是跳跃的羚羊 |
[13:25] | But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope? | 可是爸爸 我们不是会吃羚羊吗 |
[13:28] | Yes, Simba. But let me explain. | 是的 辛巴 先听我解释 |
[13:32] | When we die, our bodies become the grass… | 我们死后 尸体会化为青草 |
[13:36] | and the antelope eat the grass… | 而羚羊以草为食 |
[13:39] | and so we are all connected in the great circle of life. | 因此所有生物都在生命轮回中紧密相连 |
[13:44] | – Sire! – Morning, Zazu. | -陛下 -早上好 沙祖 |
[13:47] | Do you have the morning report? | 晨间报告准备好了吗 |
[13:48] | Yes, sire. | 是的 陛下 |
[13:50] | Ten flamingos are taking a stand. | 十只火烈鸟正在站立[表态] |
[13:52] | Two giraffe were caught necking. | 两头长颈鹿正在交颈[打架] |
[13:54] | The buzz from the bees… | 据蜜蜂提供的消息[嗡嗡] |
[13:55] | is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. | 花豹遇到了一点麻烦[斑点] |
[13:56] | Ready for some fun? | 想不想来点乐子 |
[13:57] | The birds are tweeting at 4:00 in the morning. | 早上四点 小鸟鸣叫[发信] |
[13:59] | I’m like, “Birds, we get it.” | 我就说 “小鸟 我们知道了” |
[14:01] | Stay low to the ground. | 身体伏地 |
[14:03] | I got this. | 看我的吧 |
[14:04] | Check the wind, the shadows… | 注意风向 阴影 |
[14:07] | and wait for the perfect moment to pounce. | 等待突袭的最佳时机 |
[14:09] | The cheetahs stole the baboons’ dinner, | 猎豹偷走了狒狒的晚餐 |
[14:10] | and now the baboons are going ape. | 结果狒狒发狂[猩猩] |
[14:11] | Of course, as I say, cheetahs never prosper. | 当然 要我说 猎豹[谐音”骗子”]永远发不了家 |
[14:14] | That’s what I say. | 我就是这么想的 |
[14:15] | Do you get… I’ll say it again. | 听懂了吗 我再说一次 |
[14:17] | Cheetahs never… | 猎豹永远… |
[14:20] | Come on! It’s the news! | 拜托 我在报新闻 |
[14:26] | That’s very good! | 好样的 |
[14:30] | Sire! | 陛下 |
[14:32] | Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands. | 陛下 鬣狗进入了荣耀大地 |
[14:34] | They’re on the hunt! | 他们在狩猎 |
[14:35] | Where’s Sarabi? | 沙拉碧在哪 |
[14:36] | She’s leading the charge. | 她正带头应敌 |
[14:38] | Zazu, take Simba home. | 沙祖 带辛巴回家 |
[14:40] | Dad, let me come! I can help. | 爸爸 让我去 我能帮上忙 |
[14:41] | No, son. You stay with the other cubs. | 不 儿子 你和其他小狮子待在一起 |
[14:46] | I am not a cub. | 我不是小狮子 |
[14:50] | Come on. | 好了 |
[14:52] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[15:05] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[15:06] | Now you go along and play with the other cubs. | 你去和其他小狮子一起玩吧 |
[15:15] | Great. | 真棒 |
[16:04] | If you wish to kill something… | 如果你想猎杀成功 |
[16:06] | you might want to stay downwind. | 也许应该待在下风处 |
[16:09] | I know how to hunt, Uncle Scar. | 我知道怎么狩猎 疤面叔叔 |
[16:10] | Well, let’s hope we’re never attacked by a beetle. | 那但愿我们永远不会被一只甲虫袭击 |
[16:14] | Go back to your den, Simba. I don’t babysit. | 回你的窝里去吧 辛巴 我可不当保姆 |
[16:18] | Babysit? I’m gonna be the king of Pride Rock. | 当保姆 我将会成为荣耀石的国王 |
[16:23] | My dad showed me the whole kingdom. | 我爸爸带我巡视了整个王国 |
[16:25] | Said I’m going to rule it all. | 说我将会统治一切 |
[16:27] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:29] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[16:30] | When I’m king, I’ll have to give you orders. | 等我成为国王 我必须得向你发号施令 |
[16:33] | Tell you what to do. | 告诉你该做什么 |
[16:35] | How weird is that? | 这多奇怪啊 |
[16:38] | You’ve no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[16:42] | So, your dad showed you the whole kingdom? | 你爸爸带你巡视了整个王国 |
[16:46] | Did he show you the shadows beyond the northern borders? | 他带你去了北部边境外的暗影地带吗 |
[16:49] | No. He said I can’t go there. Ever. | 没有 他说我不能去那里 永远不能 |
[16:53] | And he’s absolutely right. | 他说得完全没错 |
[16:57] | An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. | 大象坟墓可不是一位年轻王子该去的地方 |
[17:02] | An elephant graveyard? | 大象坟墓 |
[17:07] | Oh, dear. I’ve said too much. | 天呐 我说得太多了 |
[17:09] | Though I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later… | 不过我想你迟早都会发现那里的 |
[17:11] | you being king and all. | 等你成为国王统治一切 |
[17:14] | You’ve been there? | 你去过那里吗 |
[17:16] | We’ve all been there. And it’s no place for a cub. | 我们都去过 那里可不是小狮子该去的地方 |
[17:19] | All those rotting bones… | 那些腐烂的尸骨 |
[17:22] | and burning pools of oozing mud. | 还有渗出的滚烫泥浆 |
[17:25] | Rotting bones? Oozing mud? | 腐烂的尸骨 渗出的泥浆 |
[17:27] | Promise me you’ll stay away, Simba. | 向我保证你会远离那里 辛巴 |
[17:31] | Now, you run along. | 你可以走了 |
[17:36] | And remember… | 要记住 |
[17:40] | it’s our little secret… | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[17:44] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[17:53] | Nala! Come on. We have to go. | 娜娜 快点 我们得走了 |
[17:55] | – Where? – Watering hole. | -去哪儿 -饮水坑 |
[17:57] | Simba, she’s having her bath. | 辛巴 她正在清洁身体 |
[18:00] | And it’s time for yours. | 你也该做清洁了 |
[18:02] | But, Mom… | 但是 妈妈… |
[18:03] | I can do it myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[18:05] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[18:06] | You’re messing up my mane! | 你把我的鬣毛都弄乱了 |
[18:08] | Come on. Behind the ears. | 来吧 耳朵后面舔一舔 |
[18:10] | Come on, Mom! | 别这样 妈妈 |
[18:14] | See? All clean. Can we go? | 看见了吧 全干净了 我们能走了吗 |
[18:17] | There’s no hyenas. | 现在没有鬣狗了 |
[18:19] | You just chased them all off. | 你刚刚把他们都赶跑了 |
[18:22] | Just to the watering hole and no further. | 只能去饮水坑 不能跑远了 |
[18:26] | And stay downwind. | 还有要待在下风处 |
[18:28] | And one more little thing. | 还有一件小事 |
[18:30] | Zazu will be going with you. | 沙祖要跟你们一起去 |
[18:32] | – Zazu? – Zazu? | -沙祖 -沙祖 |
[18:34] | Zazu goes… or you don’t. | 沙祖要跟着 否则你们不许去 |
[18:41] | Come along. Keep up. Let’s move in a unit. | 来吧 跟上 我们结成小组一起行动 |
[18:44] | Okay, buddy system. | 好了 结伴制 |
[18:45] | So, where are we really going? | 我们到底要去哪儿 |
[18:47] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:48] | You hate the water. | 你讨厌水 |
[18:49] | I heard about this place, Nala. | 我听说了这个地方 娜娜 |
[18:52] | The most incredible, amazing… | 世上最不可思议 最难以置信的… |
[18:53] | Just tell me where. | 直接告诉我是哪吧 |
[18:55] | An elephant graveyard. | 一处大象坟墓 |
[18:59] | How far is it? | 那里有多远 |
[19:00] | Not far. Just to the shadows. | 不远 只要走到暗影地带就好 |
[19:02] | But don’t worry, everyone’s been there. | 但别担心 大家都去过那里 |
[19:05] | We’ve never been that far before. | 我们以前从来没去过那么远 |
[19:06] | What if we get lost? | 如果我们迷路了怎么办 |
[19:07] | Relax, Nala. | 放轻松 娜娜 |
[19:08] | I patrolled the entire kingdom this morning with my dad. | 我今天早上跟着爸爸巡视了整个王国 |
[19:12] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[19:13] | Well, there is one thing. | 还有一件事要担心 |
[19:16] | We have an imminent threat. Something is approaching. | 有危险逼近 有东西在向我们靠近 |
[19:19] | Wait, scratch that. That’s my own shadow. | 等等 当我没说 那是我自己的影子 |
[19:21] | How we getting rid of the dodo? | 我们要怎么摆脱这只笨鸟 |
[19:23] | Trust me, I got this. | 相信我 我可以的 |
[19:25] | Follow me to freedom. | 跟随我奔向自由吧 |
[19:28] | How lovely it is… | 太感动了 |
[19:29] | to see the future king with his future queen. | 看着未来的国王和他未来的王后 |
[19:33] | I could just molt. | 我感动得都要换毛了 |
[19:35] | What do you mean, “future queen”? | 你说”未来的王后”是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Well, one day the two of you will be betrothed. | 总有一天你们俩会永结同心 |
[19:40] | Intended. Affianced. | 喜结连理 白头偕老 |
[19:44] | Simba, you speak bird? | 辛巴 你懂鸟语吗 |
[19:45] | Married! | 结婚 |
[19:46] | Come on. One day you will be married. | 拜托 总有一天你们会结婚 |
[19:51] | To each other. | 同彼此结为夫妻 |
[19:55] | – That’s not gonna happen, Zazu. – Never ever. | -这不可能 沙祖 -绝对不可能 |
[19:57] | Nala and I are friends. | 娜娜和我是朋友 |
[19:58] | And besides, she’s afraid of rhinos! | 而且 她害怕犀牛 |
[20:01] | – And he’s never eaten an impala. – I’ve tried it once. | -他从来没吃过黑斑羚 -我试过一次 |
[20:03] | We are never getting married, Zazu. | 我们永远不会结婚的 沙祖 |
[20:05] | A monarch who ignores tradition? | 一位忽视传统的君王 |
[20:07] | With an attitude like that, | 如果怀着这样的态度 |
[20:08] | I’m afraid you’ll be a pretty pathetic king. | 恐怕你会成为一位非常可悲的国王 |
[20:11] | Well, I’m not letting anyone tell me where to go, | 别想指挥我该去哪里 |
[20:13] | what to do… | 该做什么 |
[20:14] | and even who to marry. | 甚至该和谁结婚 |
[20:16] | There will never be a king like me. | 永远不会有像我这样的国王 |
[20:18] | Simba, you can’t escape your destiny. | 辛巴 你逃脱不了自己的宿命 |
[20:21] | Just watch. | 等着瞧吧 |
[20:23] | ♪ I’m gonna be a mighty king ♪ | ♪ 我要成为一位威武的国王 ♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ So enemies beware ♪ | ♪ 敌人都小心点 ♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ Well, I’ve never seen a king of beasts ♪ | ♪ 我从没见过哪位百兽之王 ♪ |
[20:30] | ♪ With quite so little hair ♪ | ♪ 身上连毛都没长全 ♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ I’m gonna be the main event like no king was before ♪ | ♪ 我要成为前所未有的伟大国王 ♪ |
[20:37] | ♪ I’m brushing up on looking down ♪ | ♪ 我正在学习震慑俯视 ♪ |
[20:40] | ♪ Working on my roar ♪ | ♪ 练习我的咆哮狮吼 ♪ |
[20:42] | ♪ Thus far a rather uninspiring thing ♪ | ♪ 目前为止 还无法令我刮目相看 ♪ |
[20:47] | ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ | ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪ |
[20:51] | You have rather a long way to go, young master. | 你还有很长的路要走 小主人 |
[20:53] | If you think… | 如果你以为… |
[20:54] | ♪ No one saying “do this” ♪ | ♪ 别想指挥我”该这样做” ♪ |
[20:55] | Now, when I said that… | 我这样说的时候… |
[20:56] | ♪ No one saying “be there” ♪ | ♪ 别想指挥我”该去那里” ♪ |
[20:58] | What I meant was… | 我的意思是… |
[20:59] | ♪ No one saying “stop that” ♪ | ♪ 别想指挥我”别那样做” ♪ |
[21:01] | ♪ No one saying “see here” ♪ | ♪ 别想指挥我”快看这里” ♪ |
[21:03] | Now see here! | 快看这里 |
[21:04] | ♪ Free to run around all day ♪ | ♪ 整天自由自在地奔跑 ♪ |
[21:08] | Well, that’s definitely out. | 这绝对不可以 |
[21:09] | ♪ Free to do it all my way ♪ | ♪ 完全按照自己的想法来 ♪ |
[21:16] | ♪ I think it’s time that you and I ♪ | ♪ 我想你和我应该 ♪ |
[21:19] | ♪ Arranged a heart-to-heart ♪ | ♪ 来一场坦诚的谈心 ♪ |
[21:21] | ♪ Kings don’t need advice ♪ | ♪ 首先国王无需听取 ♪ |
[21:23] | ♪ From little hornbills for a start ♪ | ♪ 来自小犀鸟的建议 ♪ |
[21:26] | ♪ If this is where the monarchy is headed ♪ | ♪ 如果这就是君主制的未来 ♪ |
[21:29] | ♪ Count me out ♪ | ♪ 请别把我算在内 ♪ |
[21:30] | ♪ Out of service, out of Africa ♪ | ♪ 让我卸下职责 离开非洲 ♪ |
[21:33] | ♪ I wouldn’t hang about ♪ | ♪ 我不愿浪费时间 ♪ |
[21:35] | ♪ This child is getting wildly out of wing ♪ | ♪ 这个孩子翅膀硬了完全失控 ♪ |
[21:39] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[21:40] | ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ | ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪ |
[21:54] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[21:56] | I can’t see you, Simba. | 我看不见你了 辛巴 |
[21:58] | You must be in my sight at all times. | 你必须时刻在我的视线之内 |
[21:59] | I’ve lost him! | 我把他跟丢了 |
[22:02] | I know what you’re doing! | 我知道你想干什么 |
[22:05] | Where are you going, Simba? | 你要去哪 辛巴 |
[22:07] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[22:10] | You can’t hide from me, Simba. | 你躲不过我的 辛巴 |
[22:12] | It is my sworn duty to keep you safe. | 护你周全是我宣誓的职责 |
[22:15] | You listen to me right now. | 你好好听我说 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry to flutter about in your face, | 很抱歉在你们面前飞来飞去 |
[22:23] | have you seen… He’s a little lion. | 你们有没有见到…他是头小狮子 |
[22:24] | He’s small, but he’s cute. | 他体型很小 但很可爱 |
[22:31] | ♪ Everybody look left ♪ | ♪ 大家一起向左看 ♪ |
[22:34] | ♪ Everybody look right ♪ | ♪ 大家一起向右看 ♪ |
[22:36] | ♪ Everywhere you look I’m ♪ | ♪ 不管你看向哪里 ♪ |
[22:38] | ♪ Standing in the spotlight ♪ | ♪ 我都是目光的焦点 ♪ |
[22:40] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[22:41] | ♪ Let every creature go for broke and sing ♪ | ♪ 让所有动物全力以赴放声高歌 ♪ |
[22:46] | ♪ Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing ♪ | ♪ 不论走兽还是飞禽都唱得响亮 ♪ |
[22:49] | I see you down there! I see you down there! | 我看见你在下面 我看见你在下面 |
[22:51] | ♪ It’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling ♪ | ♪ 这会是辛巴国王最骄傲的放纵 ♪ |
[22:55] | ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ | ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪ |
[23:00] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[23:00] | ♪ He just can’t wait to be king ♪ | ♪ 他等不及要成为国王了 ♪ |
[23:05] | ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait ♪ | ♪ 我等不及 ♪ |
[23:08] | ♪ Just can’t wait ♪ | ♪ 等不及 ♪ |
[23:11] | ♪ To be king ♪ | ♪ 要成为国王了 ♪ |
[23:16] | I’ve lost him! | 我把他跟丢了 |
[23:17] | Mufasa’s gonna have my feathers. | 木法沙不会轻饶我的 |
[23:20] | This is not good! | 这可大事不妙 |
[23:25] | Simba, we really lost him. | 辛巴 我们真的甩掉他了 |
[23:26] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:28] | “The future king is a genius.” | “未来的国王是一位天才” |
[23:29] | You can’t be serious. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[23:31] | You would’ve never gotten away without your queen. | 没有你的王后 你绝对跑不出来 |
[23:33] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘记了一件事 |
[23:35] | There is no queen. | 根本没有王后 |
[23:37] | You could say that again. | 这话我没意见 |
[23:38] | I’d rather marry an aardvark. | 我宁愿和土豚结婚 |
[23:39] | Good luck finding one that will say yes. | 祝你好运 找到愿意的那位 |
[23:41] | Good luck getting out of here without a bruising. | 祝你好运 毫发无伤地离开这里 |
[23:43] | Give it your best shot. | 你尽管试试 |
[23:48] | Pinned ya! | 打倒你了 |
[23:49] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
[23:51] | Never! | 绝不 |
[24:02] | Pinned ya. Again. | 打倒你了 又一次 |
[24:04] | Nala, stop! | 娜娜 住手 |
[24:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:06] | You’re not gonna trick me, Simba. | 你可耍不了我 辛巴 |
[24:08] | I know that there’s nothing… | 我知道什么也没有… |
[24:14] | This must be it. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[24:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[24:39] | Simba, we’re way beyond the Pride Lands. | 辛巴 我们已经离荣耀大地太远了 |
[24:41] | We found it, Nala. | 我们找到这里了 娜娜 |
[24:42] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[24:43] | It means we can go home. | 意味着我们可以回家了 |
[24:45] | It means they won’t treat us like cubs anymore. | 这意味着他们不会再把我们当小狮子了 |
[25:37] | Simba, get down! It could be dangerous. | 辛巴 快下来 可能有危险 |
[25:40] | Danger? | 危险 |
[25:41] | I laugh in the face of danger. | 我对危险嗤之以鼻 |
[25:47] | Cool! | 酷 |
[25:50] | You hear that, Nala? | 听到了吗 娜娜 |
[25:52] | Simba, come on! | 辛巴 拜托 |
[25:53] | You’ve proved how brave you are. | 你已经证明了你有多勇敢 |
[25:55] | Now the sun is going down, | 太阳要下山了 |
[25:56] | I’m not just gonna sit here and… | 我可不打算待在这里 |
[26:19] | Well, look at this. | 快看呀 |
[26:23] | We weren’t expecting guests today. | 没想到今天会有访客 |
[26:27] | Would you two cubs… | 你们两头小狮子 |
[26:28] | like to stay for dinner? | 想留下来吃晚餐吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah, stay for dinner. | 对啊 留下来吃晚餐 |
[26:34] | ‘Cause you look like a midnight snack! | 因为你们俩看着很像夜宵 |
[26:36] | Can you just give me a little bit of space? | 你就不能给我点空间吗 |
[26:38] | I’m helping. | 我在帮你呢 |
[26:39] | We have talked about this before. | 我们事先都讨论好了 |
[26:41] | I come in alone. | 我独自过来 |
[26:42] | I’m the lead distraction so everyone can circle. | 我来牵制注意力 让大家包围 |
[26:45] | Okay, okay. Sorry. | 好吧 好吧 抱歉 |
[26:47] | Don’t be sorry. Just do it. | 别抱歉 照做就是了 |
[26:49] | Now, this is a meal | 这顿大餐 |
[26:50] | I’ve waited my whole life for. | 我可是等了一辈子了 |
[26:57] | What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king. | 拿国王的儿子当点心 真是意外之喜 |
[27:02] | Wait a second, the king? As in you-know-who? | 等等 国王 就是那个谁吗 |
[27:05] | Who rules you-know-where? | 统治百兽的那位 |
[27:06] | Mufasa does not rule me! | 木法沙可不能统治我 |
[27:09] | You can’t do anything to me! | 你不能把我怎么样 |
[27:12] | ‘Cause I’m the future king! | 因为我是未来的国王 |
[27:17] | He’s telling me what to do. | 他在对我发号施令呢 |
[27:18] | His father’s strength flickering inside. | 他父亲的力量在他内心闪烁 |
[27:22] | I wonder… | 我在想 |
[27:24] | how all that bravery will taste. | 那种勇敢到底是什么味道 |
[27:27] | Let them go, Shenzi! | 放他们走 桑琪 |
[27:29] | They made a mistake, a horrible mistake! | 他们犯了一个错误 可怕的错误 |
[27:32] | But if you do this, you will start a war with Mufasa! | 但若你这样做 就会挑起跟木法沙的战争 |
[27:36] | Hyenas and lions have been at war | 鬣狗和狮子有史以来 |
[27:37] | since the beginning of time. | 就没有停止过交战 |
[27:40] | But Mufasa’s bloodline will end here! | 但是木法沙的血脉将在这里结束 |
[27:43] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:50] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[28:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:27] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[28:28] | The future king! | 未来的国王 |
[28:30] | Don’t hurt me! | 不要伤害我 |
[28:32] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[29:08] | If you ever come near my son again… | 如果你再敢靠近我儿子半步 |
[29:11] | No, Mufasa. Never. | 不会 木法沙 绝不 |
[29:15] | Never again. | 绝不会了 |
[29:16] | You’ve been warned, Shenzi. | 桑琪 我警告过你了 |
[29:28] | I thought you were very brave. | 我以为你很勇敢呢 |
[30:06] | Zazu? | 沙祖 |
[30:09] | Take Nala back to Pride Rock. | 带娜娜回荣耀石去 |
[30:12] | Yes, sire. | 遵命 陛下 |
[30:14] | Don’t be too hard on him, sire. | 别太难为他了 陛下 |
[30:16] | I remember a cub, a certain headstrong cub… | 我记得曾经有一头任性的小狮子 |
[30:20] | who was always getting into scrapes. | 经常陷入困境 |
[30:22] | And he achieved some prominence, | 但他取得了突出的成就 |
[30:25] | did he not, sire? | 对不对 陛下 |
[30:26] | I have to teach my son a lesson. | 我必须给我的儿子上一课 |
[30:34] | Nala, come along. | 娜娜 走吧 |
[30:43] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[31:03] | You deliberately disobeyed me. | 你故意违抗我的命令 |
[31:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:07] | You could have been killed. | 你可能会被杀死的 |
[31:09] | And what’s worse, you put Nala in danger. | 更糟糕的是 你把娜娜也置于险境了 |
[31:13] | Do you understand what’s at stake? | 你知道这之间的利害关系吗 |
[31:17] | You jeopardized the future of our pride. | 你危及到了我们狮群的未来 |
[31:21] | I just wanted to show you I could do it. | 我只是想让你知道我可以做到 |
[31:24] | That I could be brave like you. | 我可以像你一样勇敢 |
[31:26] | I’m only brave when I have to be, | 我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢 |
[31:28] | when there’s no other choice. | 别无选择的时候 |
[31:30] | But you’re not scared of anything. | 但是你什么都不怕 |
[31:33] | I was today. | 今天我怕了 |
[31:35] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[31:36] | Yes. I thought I might lose you. | 是的 我以为自己会失去你 |
[31:42] | I guess even kings get scared, huh? | 就连国王也会害怕 对吧 |
[31:46] | More than you could ever know. | 比你想象的还要害怕 |
[31:49] | – But guess what? – What? | -但你知道吗 -什么 |
[31:51] | I think those hyenas were even scareder. | 我想那些鬣狗更害怕 |
[31:54] | That’s ’cause nobody messes with your dad. | 那是因为没人敢跟你爸爸嚣张 |
[31:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:12] | – Dad? – Uh-huh? | -爸爸 -怎么 |
[32:13] | We’re pals, right? | 我们是朋友 对吗 |
[32:15] | Right. | 对 |
[32:16] | And we’ll always be together… | 而且我们永远会在一起 |
[32:18] | right? | 对吗 |
[32:21] | Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. | 辛巴 我要教你一件我父亲告诉我的事 |
[32:25] | Look at the stars. | 你看那片星空 |
[32:28] | The great kings of the past… | 历史上所有伟大的国王 |
[32:30] | look down on us from those stars. | 都在浩瀚星空中俯视着我们 |
[32:33] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[32:36] | So whenever you feel alone… | 不论何时你觉得孤独 |
[32:38] | just remember that those kings… | 就想想那些国王 |
[32:41] | will always be up there to guide you. | 会一直在你身边引导你 |
[32:45] | And so will I. | 我也是 |
[32:47] | But I can’t see them, Dad. | 但我看不到他们 爸爸 |
[32:49] | Keep looking, son. | 继续寻找 儿子 |
[32:51] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[33:29] | Mufasa is strong. | 木法沙好强 |
[33:30] | Like, way stronger than us. | 比我们强得多 |
[33:33] | – Please give me some space. – What? | -请给我点空间 -什么 |
[33:34] | You could lay anywhere in this cave. | 这么大个洞穴你躺在哪儿不行 |
[33:36] | – Where do you want me to… – I need some personal space. | -你想让我躺在哪儿… -我需要个人空间 |
[33:38] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[33:42] | Not to take anything away from you. You were great. | 并不是要贬低你 你很厉害 |
[33:44] | But he is… | 但是他… |
[33:46] | See, now I know you’re doing this on purpose. | 好吧 现在我知道你是故意的了 |
[33:48] | You’re brave, too. Tough, good energy. | 你也非常勇敢 强势 能量充沛 |
[33:50] | Now you’re just being spiteful. | 你这纯粹是恶意中伤了 |
[33:51] | Good posture. | 姿势不错 |
[33:52] | Next time I see Mufasa… | 下次让我看见木法沙 |
[33:54] | I’m gonna teach him a lesson he will never forget. | 我要给他一个永远忘不掉的教训 |
[33:56] | Well, you’re in luck! He’s right behind ya. | 你走运了 他就在你背后 |
[33:59] | Mufasa? | 木法沙 |
[34:14] | That’s not the king. | 那不是国王 |
[34:18] | You fools have stripped your land of every living thing. | 你们这些蠢货掠尽了自己领地的全部活物 |
[34:22] | And yet I send two little cubs your way… | 然而我把两头小狮子送到你们手上 |
[34:25] | and they come back alive. | 你们却让他们活着回去了 |
[34:26] | I guess we’ll have to eat you instead. | 看来我们只能吃了你将就了 |
[34:30] | Why eat one meal… | 为什么只看到一顿饭 |
[34:32] | when you can be feasting the rest of your lives? | 却放弃后半辈子都能大快朵颐的机会 |
[34:36] | What could you possibly offer us? | 你能给我们提供什么 |
[34:39] | A place where you can fill your bellies. | 一个让你们填饱肚子的地方 |
[34:42] | Where everything the light touches | 阳光照耀下的一切 |
[34:43] | is yours for the kill. | 都归你们尽情杀戮 |
[34:46] | The Pride Lands are not yours to give. | 荣耀大地可不是你说了算的 |
[34:48] | The king controls those hunting grounds. | 国王控制着所有猎场 |
[35:01] | That’s why we’re going to kill him. | 所以我们要杀了他 |
[35:06] | Mufasa has always shown too much restraint… | 在狩猎一事上 |
[35:09] | when it comes to hunting. | 木法沙总是过于克制 |
[35:12] | When I am king… | 等我成为国王 |
[35:14] | the mighty will be free to take whatever they want. | 强者就可以予取予求 |
[35:17] | Because a hyena’s belly is never full. | 因为鬣狗的肚子永远填不饱 |
[35:21] | Mufasa’s far too powerful to challenge. | 木法沙太强大了 难以挑战 |
[35:23] | ♪ Mufasa is yesterday’s message ♪ | ♪ 木法沙已是明日黄花 ♪ |
[35:27] | ♪ A clapped-out, distracted regime ♪ | ♪ 一个腐朽 分崩离析的政权 ♪ |
[35:32] | ♪ Whose failings undoubtedly presage ♪ | ♪ 其衰败毫无疑问已被预言 ♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ The need for a different dream ♪ | ♪ 我们需要不同的梦想 ♪ |
[35:40] | ♪ Yes, leonine times are a-changing ♪ | ♪ 没错 狮子统治的时代正在变革 ♪ |
[35:44] | ♪ Which means that hyenas must too ♪ | ♪ 意味着鬣狗也必改变 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ My vision is clear and wide-ranging ♪ | ♪ 我的愿景更为清晰宽广 ♪ |
[35:52] | ♪ And even encompasses you ♪ | ♪ 甚至也包含你们 ♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ So prepare for the coup of the century ♪ | ♪ 准备好迎接世纪大政变 ♪ |
[36:01] | ♪ Prepare for the murkiest scam ♪ | ♪ 准备好迎接最为黑暗的诡计 ♪ |
[36:05] | ♪ Meticulous planning ♪ | ♪ 精心谋划 ♪ |
[36:07] | ♪ Tenacity spanning ♪ | ♪ 耐心等待 ♪ |
[36:09] | ♪ Decades of denial is simply why I’ll ♪ | ♪ 几十年来的否定 所以我要 ♪ |
[36:13] | ♪ Be king Undisputed ♪ | ♪ 成为无可争辩的国王 ♪ |
[36:15] | ♪ Respected. Saluted ♪ | ♪ 尊敬 拥戴 ♪ |
[36:17] | ♪ And seen for the wonder I am ♪ | ♪ 认可我的才能 ♪ |
[36:20] | ♪ Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared ♪ | ♪ 没错 我的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪ |
[36:25] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[36:30] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[36:33] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[36:36] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[36:49] | ♪ Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared ♪ | ♪ 没错 我们的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪ |
[36:53] | ♪ Be prepared ♪ | ♪ 准备好 ♪ |
[37:17] | My dad was pretty upset with me. | 我爸爸很生我的气 |
[37:20] | That’s why we’re here, Simba. | 所以我们才要来这里 辛巴 |
[37:22] | I think I know a way for you to make it up to him. | 我知道你怎样做才能向他弥补你的过错 |
[37:25] | A gift that will make him forget it ever happened. | 一个让他忘记之前一切的礼物 |
[37:29] | But he’s the king. What could I give him? | 但他是国王 我能送他什么呢 |
[37:32] | Your roar. | 你的咆哮 |
[37:33] | My roar? | 我的咆哮 |
[37:34] | Yes! | 没错 |
[37:37] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:39] | This gorge is where all lions come to find their roar. | 这个峡谷是所有狮子来练习咆哮的地方 |
[37:44] | All lions? | 所有狮子 |
[37:45] | Even my dad? | 我爸爸也是吗 |
[37:46] | Even Mufasa came here when he was your age. | 木法沙在你这么大的时候也来过这里 |
[37:50] | Refused to leave… | 不肯离开 |
[37:52] | until his roar could be heard above the rim. | 直到他的咆哮响彻云霄 |
[37:56] | All the way up there? | 一直到天上吗 |
[37:58] | That’s when you know you’ve found it. | 那时候你就知道自己练好了 |
[38:00] | With a little practice… | 只要一点点练习 |
[38:02] | you’ll never be called a cub again. | 就不会再被叫小狮子了 |
[38:05] | Watch this. | 听好了 |
[38:09] | You’ll get it, Simba. | 你会学会的 辛巴 |
[38:11] | Just takes time. | 慢慢来 |
[38:14] | I’ll check on you later. | 我一会儿来看你 |
[38:16] | Dad will be so proud, won’t he? | 爸爸会为我骄傲的 对吗 |
[38:19] | It’s a gift he’ll never forget. | 这是一个他永远忘不掉的礼物 |
[40:07] | Mufasa! Quick! | 木法沙 快来 |
[40:09] | Stampede in the gorge! | 峡谷里角马狂奔 |
[40:11] | Simba’s down there! | 辛巴在下面 |
[40:12] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[40:14] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[40:43] | Zazu! | 扎祖 |
[40:44] | Hold on! Help is coming! | 坚持住 救援来了 |
[40:53] | There he is! On that tree! | 他在那儿 那棵树上 |
[41:00] | I’m coming, Simba! Hold on! | 我来了 辛巴 坚持住 |
[41:07] | I’ll help them, Zazu! You get the pride! | 我去帮他们 扎祖 你去叫狮群 |
[41:10] | Go! | 快去 |
[41:37] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[41:39] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[41:41] | Come to me, son. | 到我这儿来 儿子 |
[41:43] | Jump! | 跳 |
[42:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[43:01] | Scar! | 疤面 |
[43:05] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[43:14] | Long live the king! | 国王万岁 |
[43:24] | No! | 不 |
[43:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[44:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[44:41] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[44:49] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[45:25] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[45:27] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[45:32] | It was a stampede. | 是角马狂奔 |
[45:34] | He tried to save me. | 他想救我 |
[45:35] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[45:38] | I didn’t mean for it to… | 我不是故意的… |
[45:39] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不是 |
[45:40] | No one ever means for these things to happen. | 谁都不希望发生这种事 |
[45:44] | But the king is dead… | 但是国王已死 |
[45:46] | and if it weren’t for you… | 如果不是因为你… |
[45:49] | he’d still be alive. | 他就还活着 |
[45:52] | Your father had such hopes for you… | 你父亲对你寄予厚望 |
[45:55] | gave you so many chances. | 给了你太多机会 |
[45:58] | And this is how you repay him. | 而你就这样报答他 |
[46:00] | I didn’t know. I didn’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[46:03] | What will your mother think? | 你母亲会怎么想 |
[46:05] | A son who causes his father’s death. | 一个害死父亲的儿子 |
[46:09] | A boy who kills a king. | 一个杀死国王的孩子 |
[46:14] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[46:17] | Run. | 跑 |
[46:19] | Run away, Simba. | 逃跑吧 辛巴 |
[46:22] | Run away and never return! | 跑得远远的 再也别回来 |
[46:38] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[47:18] | Go down and make sure he’s dead. | 下去看看 确保他已经死了 |
[47:29] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[47:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:34] | That’s a good distance right there. | 现在距离很合适了 |
[47:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:39] | No little cub could survive that fall. | 这么高摔下去没有幼崽能活下来 |
[47:42] | Listen, we’re gonna tell her… | 听着 我们就告诉她 |
[47:44] | we went down there and we ate him. | 我们下去了 然后把他吃了 |
[47:47] | That’s perfect, ’cause I am starving! | 完美 因为我饿了 |
[47:49] | We’re not gonna eat him. | 我们不是真要吃了他 |
[47:51] | Simba is dead. | 辛巴死了 |
[47:52] | That’s all she ever has to know. | 她只需要知道这么多 |
[47:56] | Works for me. | 我看行 |
[48:52] | Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy. | 木法沙的死是个可怕的惨剧 |
[48:57] | The greatest leader the Pride has ever known. | 荣耀大地上最伟大的领袖 |
[49:01] | To lose a brother… | 失去兄弟 |
[49:03] | such a deep, personal loss. | 是沉痛深切的损失 |
[49:09] | And little Simba, who had barely begun to live. | 而小辛巴 他还那么年幼 |
[49:13] | A cub whose blood held our future. | 这个幼崽的血脉关系到我们的未来 |
[49:16] | It’s almost too much to endure. | 这痛苦难以承受 |
[49:21] | I only wish I had gotten to the gorge in time… | 我真希望我能及时赶到峡谷 |
[49:24] | been there to save them. | 去救他们 |
[49:28] | And so it is with a heavy heart… | 而怀着沉重的心情 |
[49:32] | that I must assume the throne. | 我只能继承王位 |
[49:36] | Mufasa and Simba are gone… | 木法沙和辛巴已死 |
[49:38] | which means I am your king. | 所以我就是你们的国王 |
[49:45] | But I must admit… | 但我必须承认 |
[49:47] | I cannot bear this burden alone. | 这个重任我无法独自承担 |
[49:51] | And I will need some help to ensure | 我需要一些帮助来确保 |
[49:56] | the safety of the Pride. | 荣耀大地的安全 |
[50:05] | Nala, stay close. | 娜娜 跟紧点 |
[50:08] | And so, from the ashes of this tragedy… | 因此 从这场悲剧的灰烬中 |
[50:13] | we shall welcome the dawning of a new era. | 我们将迎来新时代的曙光 |
[50:17] | A great… | 一个伟大 |
[50:19] | and glorious future! | 辉煌的未来 |
[50:33] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[52:21] | I missed ’em! | 没撞到 |
[52:22] | I’m gonna get one of those vultures one day. | 总有一天我干掉一只秃鹫 |
[52:24] | I’m gonna get one! | 总有一天 |
[52:25] | I don’t know why it’s so important to you. | 我不明白这为什么对你这么重要 |
[52:26] | I just feel like it would make me feel better. | 我只是觉得这样会让我舒坦些 |
[52:29] | Oh, no. It’s a little lion! | 糟糕 是头小狮子 |
[52:31] | – That is not a lion. – Well then, go check it out. | -这不是狮子 -那你去看看 |
[52:33] | – What is it? – That is not a lion, it’s a furry bird! | -是什么 -不是狮子 是只小鸟 |
[52:35] | It looks like a lion! | 看起来像狮子 |
[52:36] | That’s not a lion. Let me get a closer look. Excuse me. | 不是狮子 让我仔细看看 失礼了 |
[52:40] | All right, let me see what we’re dealing with here. | 让我看看这是什么情况 |
[52:42] | It’s a lion! | 是狮子 |
[52:43] | – Run for your life, Pumbaa! – Wait! Hey, Timon. | -快逃命 彭彭 -等等 丁满 |
[52:45] | Wait, Timon, wait! It’s a little lion! | 等等 丁满 是小狮子呀 |
[52:48] | It gets bigger. | 它会长大的 |
[52:49] | Can we keep him? Can we please keep him? | 我们能留下他吗 好吗 拜托了 |
[52:51] | Okay. I promise I’ll walk him every day! | 好的 我保证每天都遛他 |
[52:53] | If he makes a little mess, I’ll clean it up. | 如果他弄出乱子 我来收拾 |
[52:55] | You’ll be his little mess! | 你才会是乱子 |
[52:56] | He’s gonna eat you and then use my body as a toothpick! | 他会吃了你 然后用我身体当牙签 |
[52:58] | But one day, when he’s big and strong, | 但是等他长得高大强壮了 |
[53:00] | he’ll be on our side! | 他就会站在我们这边 |
[53:02] | I’ve got it. What if he’s on our side? | 有了 如果他站在我们这边呢 |
[53:04] | Hear me out! | 听我说 |
[53:05] | Having a ferocious lion around might not be such a bad idea! | 有头凶猛的狮子在身边或许不是坏主意 |
[53:09] | Well then, can we keep him? | 那我们能留下他了吗 |
[53:11] | Yes, of course we can keep him! | 可以 我们当然要留下他 |
[53:13] | My God, who is the brains of this operation? | 天呐 我们俩到底谁负责动脑 |
[53:15] | ♪ We’re gonna name him Fred! ♪ | ♪ 我们要给他取名弗雷德 ♪ |
[53:17] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[53:21] | – We’re the guys who saved your life. – Yes. | -我们救了你的命 -是的 |
[53:22] | Risked everything. Fought off angry vultures! | 冒着生命危险 击退了愤怒的秃鹫 |
[53:24] | Hordes of them. Flocks. | 很多秃鹫 一大群 |
[53:26] | I’m Pumbaa. | 我是彭彭 |
[53:28] | – This is Timon. – Did I mention that we saved your life? | -这是丁满 -我有说我们救了你的命吗 |
[53:31] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[53:36] | How bleak is that? | 太消沉了吧 |
[53:37] | It doesn’t even matter? | 这都无所谓吗 |
[53:38] | Like I don’t have enough that I’m dealing with, right? | 难道我自己的麻烦还不够多吗 |
[53:40] | Now his problems are my problems? | 现在他的麻烦也得我解决吗 |
[53:42] | But we can help him. We’re in a position to help him. | 但我们可以帮助他 我们有能力帮他 |
[53:45] | So, how are you, in as few words as possible? | 你是怎么了 尽量长话短说 |
[53:48] | I did something terrible. | 我干了坏事 |
[53:51] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[53:53] | Look, kid, we’ve all made mistakes. | 听着 孩子 我们都犯过错 |
[53:56] | There must be something we can do, right? | 一定有什么是我们能做的 对吧 |
[53:58] | Not unless you can change the past. | 除非你能改变过去 |
[54:00] | Well, you know, that’s a lot to ask… | 我说 这个要求有点高 |
[54:02] | – That’s pretty hard. – if I’m being honest. | -太难了 -说实话 |
[54:04] | – That’s a biggie. – I mean, change the past? | -难度太高 -改变过去 |
[54:05] | It already happened. | 过去已经发生了 |
[54:06] | – Yeah, so you can’t change that. -But | -所以无法改变 -但是 |
[54:08] | you know what you can change? | 你知道什么是可以改变的吗 |
[54:10] | The future. That’s our specialty. | 未来 这是我们的专长 |
[54:12] | Kind of our thing. | 我们的特长 |
[54:14] | How can you change something that hasn’t happened? | 还没发生的事要怎么改变啊 |
[54:16] | Well, to change the future, | 想要改变未来 |
[54:18] | you gotta put your past behind you. | 就得放下过去 |
[54:20] | Way behind. | 抛得远远的 |
[54:21] | Look, kid, bad things happen | 听着 小子 坏事无可避免 |
[54:24] | and you can’t do anything about it, right? | 而你却无能为力 对吧 |
[54:26] | Right. | 对 |
[54:27] | Wrong! When the world turns its back on you… | 错 如果世界背弃你 |
[54:30] | you turn your back on the world! | 那你就背弃世界 |
[54:31] | And only embrace what’s next! | 只关注接下来的事情 |
[54:34] | And turn the “what” into “so what?” | 把未知变成无所谓 |
[54:36] | Well, that’s not what I was taught. | 爸爸可不是这么教我的 |
[54:38] | Well, then maybe you need a new lesson. | 那或许你需要新上一课 |
[54:40] | Repeat after me, kid. Hakuna matata. | 跟我学 小子 哈库那玛塔塔 |
[54:45] | – What? – Hakuna matata. | -什么 -哈库那玛塔塔 |
[54:47] | Hakuna matata. | 哈库那玛塔塔 |
[54:49] | Hakuna. Most people get a bigger reaction | 哈库拉 大多数人一听到 |
[54:51] | when we say it the first… | 就会很激动 |
[54:51] | – Okay, well anyway. – Some people start clapping | -不管怎样 -还有人一听到 |
[54:53] | – Hakuna matata. – immediately. | -哈库那玛塔塔 -就立刻鼓掌 |
[54:54] | It means “no worries.” One and a… | 意思是”无忧无虑” 一… |
[54:57] | – Okay. – I do the counting here. | -好吧 -我来数拍子 |
[54:59] | – I wanna count! – Why don’t we count together? | -我想数 -不如我们一起数 |
[55:01] | – Okay, that’s a good idea. – All right. | -好吧 好主意 -那好 |
[55:03] | One and a two and a… | 一 二… |
[55:04] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[55:07] | ♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪ | ♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪ |
[55:10] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[55:12] | ♪ It ain’t no passing craze ♪ | ♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪ |
[55:16] | ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪ |
[55:22] | ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ | ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪ |
[55:25] | ♪ Philosophy ♪ | ♪ 生活观 ♪ |
[55:28] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[55:32] | – Hakuna matata? – Yeah, it’s our motto. | -哈库那玛塔塔 -对 我们的座右铭 |
[55:35] | What’s a motto? | 座右铭是什么 |
[55:36] | Nothin’. What’s-a-motto with you? | 你说是什么就是什么 |
[55:38] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[55:39] | Those two words will solve all your problems. | 这句话能解决你所有的烦恼 |
[55:42] | Yeah. Take Pumbaa here. | 对 以彭彭为例 |
[55:44] | ♪ Why, when he was a young warthog ♪ | ♪ 他曾是头小疣猪 ♪ |
[55:48] | ♪ When I was a young warthog ♪ | ♪ 我曾是头小疣猪 ♪ |
[55:53] | – How are you feeling? – It’s an emotional story. | -你还好吗 -这故事让我百感交集 |
[55:55] | ♪ He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal ♪ | ♪ 他发现自己的气味不太宜人 ♪ |
[55:58] | ♪ He could clear the savannah after every meal ♪ | ♪ 每餐之后他都能熏空大草原 ♪ |
[56:01] | ♪ I’m a sensitive soul ♪ | ♪ 虽然我貌似皮糙肉厚 ♪ |
[56:03] | ♪ Although I seem thick-skinned ♪ | ♪ 但我内心纤细敏感 ♪ |
[56:08] | ♪ And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind ♪ | ♪ 我好伤心 朋友从来不站在我的下风处 ♪ |
[56:13] | I was always here for you and I resent that. | 我一直在你身边而我讨厌那样 |
[56:15] | ♪ And, oh, the shame ♪ | ♪ 我真丢脸 ♪ |
[56:17] | Yes, he was ashamed | 对 他太丢脸了 |
[56:18] | ♪ I thought of changing my name ♪ | ♪ 我想过改名字 ♪ |
[56:20] | I mean, to what, “Brad”? | 改成什么 “布拉德”吗 |
[56:21] | ♪ And I got downhearted ♪ | ♪ 每次一放屁 ♪ |
[56:25] | ♪ Ev’ry time that I farted ♪ | ♪ 我就心灰意冷 ♪ |
[56:27] | Are you gonna stop me? | 你不阻止我吗 |
[56:28] | No, I’m not! You disgust me! | 我不 你让我恶心 |
[56:32] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[56:34] | ♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪ | ♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪ |
[56:37] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[56:39] | ♪ Ain’t no passing craze ♪ | ♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪ |
[56:43] | ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪ |
[56:47] | ♪ Yeah, sing it, kid ♪ | ♪ 唱起来 小子 ♪ |
[56:49] | ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ | ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪ |
[56:52] | ♪ Philosophy ♪ | ♪ 生活观 ♪ |
[56:54] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[57:00] | Welcome to our humble home. | 欢迎来到寒舍 |
[57:03] | You live here? | 你们住在这里 |
[57:04] | Well, we live wherever we want. | 我们想住哪儿就住哪儿 |
[57:05] | We do as we please. | 我们想做什么就做什么 |
[57:07] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[57:08] | Yeah, it’s really nice, huh? | 真的很棒 对吧 |
[57:11] | Everyone, this is Simba. | 大伙 这是辛巴 |
[57:14] | That, my friend, is a lion. | 朋友 这是头狮子 |
[57:16] | What about food? | 食物怎么办 |
[57:17] | Have you thought about feeding that thing? | 你们打算怎么喂那玩意儿 |
[57:18] | Yeah, I’m starved! I could eat a whole zebra. | 是啊 我饿死了 我能吃下整匹斑马 |
[57:21] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[57:23] | No, no, no, kid, we’re fresh out of zebra. | 不不不 我们没有斑马了 |
[57:25] | Any antelope? | 有羚羊吗 |
[57:27] | No, listen, kid… | 不 听好了 |
[57:28] | if you want to live with us, you have to eat like us. | 如果你想和我们一起生活 就得和我们吃的一样 |
[57:31] | And most importantly, not eat us! | 最重要的是 不要吃我们 |
[57:34] | This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub! | 看起来这里能弄到点虫子 |
[57:39] | – Yeah! – It’s perfect! | -太棒了 -好极了 |
[57:40] | Step aside, fellas! | 让开点 伙计们 |
[57:42] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[57:43] | Too chewy. | 太难嚼了 |
[57:44] | This one’s got some nuttiness! | 这个有点坚果味 |
[57:46] | Now that’s what I call umami! | 这就是我说的鲜味 |
[57:49] | Slimy, yet satisfying. | 黏糊糊 但很可口 |
[57:51] | Extra crunchy. | 特别脆 |
[57:52] | – They’re local. Yeah. – Oh, are they? | -是当地的虫子 -是吗 |
[57:54] | They’re from right there. | 就是这里产的 |
[57:55] | I’m telling ya, kid, this is the great life. | 我跟你说 小子 这就是美好的生活 |
[57:58] | No rules. | 没有规则 |
[57:59] | No responsibilities. | 没有责任 |
[58:02] | The little cream-filled kind. | 奶油夹心的品种 |
[58:03] | I love these! | 我超爱的 |
[58:05] | – Those are good. – I love these. | -这种超棒的 -我超爱的 |
[58:06] | – Those are the best. – Can I have the head? | -这种最棒了 -能把头给我吃吗 |
[58:07] | Well, kid? | 怎么样 小子 |
[58:10] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[58:11] | Hakuna matata. | 哈库那玛塔塔 |
[58:17] | Slimy… | 黏糊糊 |
[58:19] | yet satisfying. | 但很可口 |
[58:22] | – That’s it! – We didn’t lie! | -就是这样 -没骗你吧 |
[58:24] | Egg sac! I got an egg sac! | 卵囊 我找到一个卵囊 |
[58:31] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:32] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:33] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:35] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:36] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:37] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:39] | ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪ |
[58:45] | ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ | ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪ |
[58:49] | ♪ Philosophy ♪ | ♪ 生活观 ♪ |
[58:51] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:54] | ♪ Hakuna matata, yeah ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[58:57] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[59:02] | ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪ |
[59:08] | ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ | ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪ |
[59:12] | ♪ Philosophy ♪ | ♪ 生活观 ♪ |
[59:14] | ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ | ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪ |
[59:16] | One more time. | 再来一遍 |
[59:17] | Oh, no, I think we did it. Yeah. | 不用了 我们唱够了 |
[59:18] | I think we got this one. | 我们唱得很棒了 |
[59:20] | But we’re just getting in the groove, guys. | 但我们刚刚进入最佳状态 |
[59:21] | No, let’s leave ’em wanting more. | 不 还是让他们意犹未尽吧 |
[59:22] | Yeah, you’ve grown 400 pounds since we started. | 是啊 从我们开始到现在你已经长了180公斤 |
[59:24] | Meanwhile I look exactly the same. | 而我一点都没变 |
[59:25] | ♪ It means no worries ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪ |
[59:27] | Will you tell him to stop? | 你能让他别唱了吗 |
[59:28] | But you insisted we sing the song. | 是你非要我们唱这首歌 |
[59:29] | I insisted? You started singing it! | 是我吗 明明是你起得头 |
[59:31] | Well, it’s our signature song… | 这是我们的招牌歌曲 |
[59:31] | – we shouldn’t be sharing it with everyone. – Look at that sunset. | -我们不应该分享 -看看这日落 |
[59:33] | But it’s our signature song, so we have to. | 但这是我们的招牌歌曲 所以我们必须唱 |
[59:35] | Look, just tell him to stop. | 让他别唱了好吗 |
[59:37] | ♪ It means no worries ♪ | ♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪ |
[59:38] | Now he’s riffing, Pumbaa. | 他开始即兴了 彭彭 |
[59:40] | This is a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[59:41] | It actually is becoming better and better. | 其实越唱越好了 |
[1:00:17] | Nala. | 娜娜 |
[1:00:19] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:00:21] | Sit with us. | 和我们一起坐 |
[1:00:32] | Zazu, where have you been? | 沙祖 你去哪了 |
[1:00:34] | I’m sorry, Nala. I came as soon as I could. | 很抱歉 娜娜 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[1:00:42] | The morning report, Zazu. | 晨间报告 沙祖 |
[1:00:44] | Your Majesty, the Pride Lands are in imminent danger. | 陛下 荣耀大地危在旦夕 |
[1:00:47] | The hyenas are chasing off the last of the herds. | 最后的畜群也要被鬣狗赶跑了 |
[1:00:50] | The bird’s back! | 鸟回来了 |
[1:00:53] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t come here again, unless you want to be eaten! | 别回来了 除非你想被吃掉 |
[1:01:25] | We have to do something, Sarabi. We have to fight! | 我们必须做点什么 沙拉碧 我们必须战斗 |
[1:01:28] | Nala. Scar is the king. | 娜娜 疤面是国王 |
[1:01:32] | But you are our queen! | 但你是我们的王后 |
[1:01:34] | We should leave before it’s too late! | 趁现在还来得及 我们应该离开 |
[1:01:36] | We must all stay together and protect the Pride Lands. | 我们必须团结起来保护荣耀大地 |
[1:01:40] | This is our home. We must never abandon it. | 这是我们的家 我们决不能放弃它 |
[1:01:44] | This isn’t the home I remember. | 这不是我记忆中的家 |
[1:01:46] | Our time will come, Nala. | 我们的时代会到来的 娜娜 |
[1:01:49] | Be patient. | 要有耐心 |
[1:01:50] | Sarabi. | 沙拉碧 |
[1:01:54] | The king wishes to see you. | 国王要见你 |
[1:01:56] | Don’t go. | 别去 |
[1:01:59] | I’m not afraid of him. | 我不怕他 |
[1:02:17] | Won’t you join me, Sarabi? | 要与我共食吗 沙拉碧 |
[1:02:19] | There’s plenty to go around. | 食物多得很 |
[1:02:21] | You’re overhunting, Scar. | 你狩猎过度了 疤面 |
[1:02:23] | I’ve simply perfected the kill. | 我只是完善了猎杀技巧 |
[1:02:26] | With the help of my army. | 在我的军队的帮助下 |
[1:02:28] | You’re killing everything. | 你在屠杀一切 |
[1:02:30] | Don’t you see? There is nobody to challenge me. | 你还不明白吗 没有谁来挑战我 |
[1:02:34] | We can finally take whatever we want. | 我们终于可以予取予求了 |
[1:02:37] | We? | 我们 |
[1:02:38] | Long ago you chose Mufasa over me. | 很久以前你选择了木法沙而不是我 |
[1:02:42] | But now there is a new king. | 但现在换了新国王 |
[1:02:45] | So stop being so selfish. | 所以不要这么自私 |
[1:02:47] | You are the selfish one. | 自私的是你 |
[1:02:49] | The other lions look to you. | 其他狮子都指望着你 |
[1:02:51] | As long as you resist they will reject me. | 只要你反抗 他们就会拒绝我 |
[1:02:55] | Take your place by my side, and we will feast together. | 站在我身边 我们将一起享受盛宴 |
[1:03:00] | I will never be your queen! | 我永远不会当你的王后 |
[1:03:05] | Then from now on… | 那么从现在起 |
[1:03:07] | the lions will eat after the hyenas. | 狮子等鬣狗吃饱再进食 |
[1:03:11] | And they don’t leave much behind. | 他们不会留下多少残渣 |
[1:04:44] | Just what do you think you are doing, young lady? | 你这是在干什么 小姑娘 |
[1:04:47] | Go away, Zazu. | 走开 沙祖 |
[1:04:48] | I’m going to find help. | 我要去寻求帮助 |
[1:04:50] | I will very much not go away. | 我绝对不会走开 |
[1:04:52] | I am sworn to protect you | 我发过誓要保护你 |
[1:04:53] | and must order you back to bed. | 必须命令你回去睡觉 |
[1:04:56] | I don’t need protecting anymore. | 我不再需要保护了 |
[1:05:49] | Scar! Uh, wonderful to see you. | 疤面 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:52] | Sorry to drop in like this! | 突然来访不好意思 |
[1:05:55] | Have I ever told you about my brother | 我有没有告诉过你我哥哥 |
[1:05:59] | who thought he was a woodpecker? | 以为自己是只啄木鸟 |
[1:06:14] | Nala… | 娜娜 |
[1:06:40] | I’m gonna get ya! | 我会抓住你的 |
[1:06:41] | I’m gonna get ya! Oh, I got ya! I got ya! | 我会抓住你的 我抓住了 抓住了 |
[1:06:44] | Simba! It’s you! | 辛巴 是你 |
[1:06:46] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:06:48] | Man, that butterfly was right there! | 那只蝴蝶就在那里 |
[1:06:50] | I almost had him. | 我差点就抓住他了 |
[1:06:51] | I thought it was a lion. | 我刚还以为是头狮子 |
[1:06:52] | You know, the other kind of lion. | 就是 那种狮子 |
[1:06:54] | You know, a real lion? | 真正的狮子 |
[1:06:56] | I mean, not that you’re not a real lion. | 不是说你不是狮子 |
[1:06:57] | But you know, the kind that eats… | 我是说那种会吃… |
[1:06:59] | I’m gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[1:07:01] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:07:03] | You wanna get some grubs? | 你要吃虫子吗 |
[1:07:08] | What’s up with that guy? | 那家伙怎么了 |
[1:07:11] | Simba… | 辛巴 |
[1:07:12] | How can I say this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[1:07:14] | – He’s prey. – Yeah. | -他是猎物 -嗯 |
[1:07:16] | And he is never gonna want to frolic with a carnivore. | 他绝不想跟一个食肉动物玩耍 |
[1:07:20] | No. You two will never frolic. | 对 你们俩绝不会一起玩耍的 |
[1:07:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:07:24] | You see, in nature there’s a delicate balance. | 大自然的平衡是很微妙的 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah. The circle of life. I know that. | 对 生命轮回 我知道 |
[1:07:30] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:32] | I don’t know where you’re getting “circle” from. | 我不知道你从哪里听说的”轮回” |
[1:07:33] | No, yeah. There’s no circle of life. | 对 才没有什么生命轮回 |
[1:07:35] | – No, it’s no circle. – No, not at all. | -没什么轮回之说 -完全没有 |
[1:07:36] | – In fact, it’s the opposite. – Yeah. | -事实恰恰相反 -对 |
[1:07:39] | – It’s a line. – Yeah. | -是一条直线 -对 |
[1:07:40] | It’s a meaningless line of indifference. | 一条无差别无意义的直线 |
[1:07:43] | And we’re all just running towards the end of the line. | 我们都只是朝着直线走向终点 |
[1:07:45] | And then one day we’ll reach the end, and that’ll be it. | 总有一天我们会到达终点 就此结束 |
[1:07:48] | That’s it. Line over! | 仅此而已 生命终结 |
[1:07:50] | – Nothing. – Nada. | -什么都不会发生 -没错 |
[1:07:52] | And you can really just kinda… | 你完全可以 |
[1:07:53] | do your own thing and fend for yourself… | 做自己想做的事 只关心自己 |
[1:07:55] | ’cause your line doesn’t affect anyone else’s lines. | 因为你的生命之线不会影响到其他人 |
[1:07:57] | You’re alive and then you’re not. Like this guy. | 生活 然后死亡 就像这家伙一样 |
[1:08:01] | You sure it’s not a circle? | 真的不是轮回吗 |
[1:08:03] | That we’re all connected? | 不是我们互相关联吗 |
[1:08:05] | A circle would mean we’re all this. | 轮回是指我们像这样 |
[1:08:07] | That would mean what I do affects him… | 我所做的事会影响到他 |
[1:08:10] | – affects that thing, affects that thing. – Yeah. No. | -影响到那玩意儿 影响到那家伙 -不 |
[1:08:12] | – That’s not how it goes. – Which would make | -不是这样的 -这就意味着 |
[1:08:13] | doing whatever we wanted | 无论我们做什么事 |
[1:08:15] | not that cool. | 都不怎么潇洒 |
[1:08:16] | Let me simplify this for you. | 我说得通俗点吧 |
[1:08:18] | – Life is meaningless. – Yes. | -生命是毫无意义的 -对 |
[1:08:19] | That’s why you just gotta look out for yourself. | 所以你只需要关心自己就行了 |
[1:08:21] | That’s why you do you, Simba. | 所以你只要做自己 辛巴 |
[1:08:23] | Yeah, Simba, for the first time… | 是的 辛巴 这是我们第一次 |
[1:08:25] | we’re entrusting you to make a plan for us today. | 拜托你为我们安排今天的行程 |
[1:08:28] | This is important. Think about all you’ve been taught. | 这很重要 想想你学过的那些 |
[1:08:31] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[1:08:33] | Absolutely nothing. | 当然是 无所事事 |
[1:08:38] | Exactly! He gets it! | 就是这样 他明白了 |
[1:08:41] | Jackpot! | 太棒了 |
[1:08:42] | Out of my way! Out of my way! | 别挡着我 别挡着我 |
[1:08:43] | – Crunchy! – All right! Time to eat! | -脆脆的 -开饭啦 |
[1:08:58] | Hello! | 好哇 |
[1:09:00] | Nice one, Simba. | 打得不错 辛巴 |
[1:09:02] | Thanks. Must’ve been the termites. | 谢了 肯定是白蚁吃多了 |
[1:09:06] | Or the crickets. | 或者蟋蟀 |
[1:09:08] | And you wonder why I prefer to sleep underground. | 你还好奇我为什么喜欢睡在地下 |
[1:09:12] | Timon. | 丁满 |
[1:09:14] | Do you ever look up there | 你有没有看着天上 |
[1:09:15] | and wonder what those sparkly dots are? | 好奇那些闪耀的点点是什么 |
[1:09:18] | Pumbaa. I don’t wonder. I know. | 彭彭 我不好奇 我知道 |
[1:09:22] | Really? What are they? | 真的吗 它们是什么 |
[1:09:24] | They’re fireflies. | 萤火虫 |
[1:09:26] | Fireflies that got stuck on that big, bluish-black thing. | 萤火虫被卡在那个蓝黑色大东西上了 |
[1:09:31] | I guess that makes sense. | 好像有些道理 |
[1:09:32] | I always thought they were balls of gas | 我一直以为它们是胀满气的气球 |
[1:09:34] | burning billions of miles away. | 在亿万里外燃烧 |
[1:09:36] | Pumbaa, why is everything always gas with you? | 彭彭 你怎么总是三句不离胀气 |
[1:09:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:41] | – What do you think, Simba? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 辛巴 -是啊 |
[1:09:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:45] | But somebody once told me… | 但我曾被告知 |
[1:09:48] | the great kings of the past are up there… | 历史上所有伟大的国王都在星空中 |
[1:09:51] | and they’re all watching over us. | 他们在守护我们 |
[1:09:58] | That’s a good one! That’s insane! | 不错不错 真疯狂 |
[1:10:02] | That’s insane! | 真疯狂 |
[1:10:05] | Royal dead guys watching over us! | 王室亡魂在守护我们 |
[1:10:07] | Well, I hope they don’t fall out of the sky! | 但愿他们不会从天上掉下来 |
[1:10:09] | Hang on, Your Majesty! Don’t let go! | 坚持住 陛下 不要放手 |
[1:10:12] | That would be a mess. | 掉下来就糟了 |
[1:10:13] | – Oh, man! – I mean, Simba, think about it. | -天啊 -辛巴 好好想想 |
[1:10:15] | Why would a bunch of kings be looking out for us? | 为什么一帮国王要守护我们 |
[1:10:18] | We’re outcasts. | 我们是异类 |
[1:10:19] | Royal warthogs! | 王室疣猪 |
[1:10:20] | – I can’t! – I can’t! | -我不行了 -我不行了 |
[1:10:21] | – I can’t! – I actually can’t. | -我不行了 -我真的不行了 |
[1:10:23] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:10:23] | No, you can. I can’t. | 不 你行 我不行 |
[1:10:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:10:31] | Yeah. That’s… that’s stupid. | 是啊 是挺蠢的 |
[1:10:35] | I’m gonna go get some grubs or something. | 我去找点虫子吃 |
[1:10:46] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[1:10:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:48] | As you were saying it, | 你说的时候 |
[1:10:49] | I thought, “This won’t end well.” | 我就想”这不会有好结果” |
[1:10:51] | You just start laughing. | 你就开始笑 |
[1:10:53] | You laughed too. | 你也笑了 |
[1:10:53] | I did not. I would never. | 我没有 绝对没有 |
[1:10:57] | Man, I blew it. | 老天 我搞砸了 |
[1:14:05] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[1:14:12] | Simba is alive! | 辛巴还活着 |
[1:14:40] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:14:47] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:14:56] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:15:03] | ♪ In the jungle, the mighty jungle ♪ | ♪ 在丛林中 广阔的丛林中 ♪ |
[1:15:06] | ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ | ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪ |
[1:15:10] | ♪ In the jungle, the quiet jungle ♪ | ♪ 在丛林中 寂静的丛林中 ♪ |
[1:15:13] | ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ | ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪ |
[1:15:17] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:15:24] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:15:31] | ♪ Near the village, the peaceful village ♪ | ♪ 在村庄旁 平和的村庄旁 ♪ |
[1:15:34] | ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ | ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪ |
[1:15:37] | ♪ Near the village, the quiet village ♪ | ♪ 在村庄旁 安静的村庄旁 ♪ |
[1:15:41] | ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ | ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪ |
[1:15:45] | ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ | ♪ 你是狮子 ♪ |
[1:15:51] | ♪ A-wee ♪ | ♪ 你是 ♪ |
[1:15:59] | Pumbaa! | 彭彭 |
[1:16:01] | Run for your life! | 快逃命 |
[1:16:04] | Run, Pumbaa, run! | 快跑 彭彭 快跑 |
[1:16:12] | Timon, help! | 丁满 救命 |
[1:16:15] | Pumbaa! | 彭彭 |
[1:16:18] | Pumbaa? | 彭彭 |
[1:16:19] | I’m gonna die! | 我要死了 |
[1:16:22] | I’m coming, Pumbaa! Hang in there! | 我来了 彭彭 坚持住 |
[1:16:26] | Move! Move! Move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[1:16:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:16:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:02] | Nala? | 娜娜 |
[1:17:05] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[1:17:06] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:17:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:09] | It’s me, Simba! | 是我 辛巴 |
[1:17:14] | Nala, what’re you doing? Oh, my… | 娜娜 你怎么来了 天呐 |
[1:17:15] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[1:17:16] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:17:17] | Pumbaa… | 彭彭 |
[1:17:18] | I don’t think you’re getting eaten. | 我想你不会被吃了 |
[1:17:21] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪了 |
[1:17:22] | I thought you were dead! | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:17:25] | You thought he was dead. I thought I was dead! | 你以为他死了 我还以为我要死了 |
[1:17:27] | I thought you were gonna eat me. | 我以为你要吃了我 |
[1:17:30] | What fun! | 真有趣 |
[1:17:31] | I’m so sorry, before we move on, | 抱歉 我想先问一句 |
[1:17:33] | how do you two know each other? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[1:17:34] | Timon, Pumbaa… | 丁满 彭彭 |
[1:17:35] | I want you to meet my best friend, Nala. | 来见见我最好的朋友娜娜 |
[1:17:38] | Best friend? Well, that hurts. | 最好的朋友 伤心了 |
[1:17:40] | Nala, you’re gonna love it here! | 娜娜 你会喜欢这里的 |
[1:17:41] | This place is amazing. | 这里特别棒 |
[1:17:43] | It’s everything you could ever want. | 你想要的一切应有尽有 |
[1:17:45] | Simba, we need to leave. | 辛巴 我们得离开这里 |
[1:17:47] | Scar has taken over with the hyenas. | 疤面和鬣狗控制了一切 |
[1:17:50] | You have to take your place as king. | 你必须继承你的王位 |
[1:17:54] | King? Simba? | 国王 辛巴吗 |
[1:17:55] | We kneel before you as loyal servants. | 我们是你忠诚的仆从 向你下跪 |
[1:17:58] | Pumbaa, relax. She’s wrong. | 彭彭 别激动 她说错了 |
[1:18:00] | Lady, you’ve got your lions crossed. | 女士 你搞错狮子了 |
[1:18:01] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:18:02] | Seeing you again, | 再次见到你 |
[1:18:04] | you don’t know what this will mean to everyone. | 你不知道这对大家意味着什么 |
[1:18:06] | What this means to me. | 这对我意味着什么 |
[1:18:08] | You have to come home. | 你必须回家 |
[1:18:11] | This is my home. | 这里就是我家 |
[1:18:13] | Please stay. | 请你留下 |
[1:18:15] | This place is incredible. | 这地方非常不可思议 |
[1:18:16] | I know you’ll love it. | 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[1:18:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:18:20] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:18:21] | At least let me show you around. | 至少让我带你到处转转 |
[1:18:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:18:32] | Simba, it’s so beautiful. | 辛巴 这里好美 |
[1:18:37] | ♪ I can see what’s happening ♪ | ♪ 我明白发生了什么 ♪ |
[1:18:38] | I can’t. What? | 我不明白 什么 |
[1:18:39] | ♪ And they don’t have a clue ♪ | ♪ 他们仍不知晓 ♪ |
[1:18:41] | Who’s “They”? | 他们是谁 |
[1:18:43] | ♪ They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line ♪ | ♪ 他们会坠入爱河 结果是 ♪ |
[1:18:46] | ♪ Our trio’s down to two ♪ | ♪ 我们仨只剩俩 ♪ |
[1:18:48] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:18:49] | ♪ The sweet caress of twilight ♪ | ♪ 暮光轻柔抚摸 ♪ |
[1:18:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:52] | ♪ There’s magic ev’rywhere ♪ | ♪ 到处弥漫魔法 ♪ |
[1:18:54] | It’s ev’rywhere. | 到处都是 |
[1:18:55] | ♪ And with all this romantic atmosphere ♪ | ♪ 在这浪漫的氛围中 ♪ |
[1:19:00] | ♪ Disaster’s in the air ♪ | ♪ 灾难即将来临 ♪ |
[1:19:08] | ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ | ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪ |
[1:19:15] | ♪ The peace the evening brings ♪ | ♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪ |
[1:19:21] | ♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪ | ♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪ |
[1:19:27] | ♪ With all its living things ♪ | ♪ 合而为一 ♪ |
[1:19:33] | ♪ So many things to tell her ♪ | ♪ 有好多话想对她说 ♪ |
[1:19:36] | ♪ But how to make her see the truth about my past? ♪ | ♪ 但怎么让她明白 我过往的真相 ♪ |
[1:19:42] | ♪ Impossible ♪ | ♪ 根本不可能 ♪ |
[1:19:43] | ♪ She’d turn away from me ♪ | ♪ 她会离我而去 ♪ |
[1:19:46] | ♪ He’s holding back, he’s hiding ♪ | ♪ 他有话没说 有所隐瞒 ♪ |
[1:19:49] | ♪ But what, I can’t decide ♪ | ♪ 但我无法知道是什么 ♪ |
[1:19:52] | ♪ Why won’t he be the king I know he is? ♪ | ♪ 我能看到他内心有王的灵魂 ♪ |
[1:19:56] | ♪ The king I see inside? ♪ | ♪ 可他为什么不愿当呢 ♪ |
[1:20:01] | ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ | ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪ |
[1:20:07] | ♪ The peace the evening brings ♪ | ♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪ |
[1:20:13] | ♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪ | ♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪ |
[1:20:19] | ♪ With all its living things ♪ | ♪ 合而为一 ♪ |
[1:20:26] | ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ | ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪ |
[1:20:33] | ♪ You needn’t look too far ♪ | ♪ 无需考虑太远 ♪ |
[1:20:39] | ♪ Stealing through the night’s uncertainties ♪ | ♪ 就让我们度过这个变幻莫测的夜晚 ♪ |
[1:20:45] | ♪ Love is where they are ♪ | ♪ 爱就在那里 ♪ |
[1:20:51] | ♪ And if he falls in love tonight ♪ | ♪ 如果他今晚坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:20:58] | ♪ It can be assumed ♪ | ♪ 那么不难猜到 ♪ |
[1:21:04] | ♪ His carefree days with us are history ♪ | ♪ 他与我们无忧无虑的日子将成往事 ♪ |
[1:21:10] | ♪ In short, our pal is doomed ♪ | ♪ 总之 我们的朋友完蛋了 ♪ |
[1:21:31] | I told you. Isn’t it great here? | 我说了吧 这里是不是很棒 |
[1:21:33] | You know, maybe it could be like this forever. | 或许可以永远像这样 |
[1:21:36] | It’s amazing. | 这里很棒 |
[1:21:38] | But there’s something I don’t understand. | 但有件事我不明白 |
[1:21:41] | If you’ve been alive all this time… | 如果你一直以来都活着 |
[1:21:44] | why haven’t you come home? | 你为什么不回家 |
[1:21:46] | We’ve really needed you. | 我们真的很需要你 |
[1:21:48] | They’re fine, all right? | 他们可以的 |
[1:21:49] | Nobody needs me. | 根本不需要我 |
[1:21:51] | You’re the king. | 你是国王 |
[1:21:53] | Nala, Scar is the king. | 娜娜 疤面是国王 |
[1:21:56] | Simba, he’s decimated the Pride Lands. | 辛巴 他摧毁了荣耀大地 |
[1:21:59] | There’s no food, no water… | 没有食物 没有水 |
[1:22:01] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[1:22:03] | What about your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[1:22:04] | This is your responsibility. | 这是你的责任 |
[1:22:07] | You need to challenge Scar. | 你必须挑战疤面 |
[1:22:08] | I can’t go back. Ever. | 我不能回去 永远不能 |
[1:22:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:12] | Because of what happened at the gorge? | 因为峡谷里发生的事吗 |
[1:22:15] | Scar told us that… | 疤面告诉我们 |
[1:22:15] | You wouldn’t understand! | 你不会明白的 |
[1:22:17] | None of it matters. Okay? | 都不重要了 好吗 |
[1:22:18] | Hakuna matata. | 哈库那玛塔塔 |
[1:22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:21] | It’s something I learned out here, okay? | 这是我在这里学到的东西 |
[1:22:23] | You see, sometimes bad things happen, | 坏事无可避免 |
[1:22:25] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而你却无能为力 |
[1:22:27] | So, why worry? | 那为什么还要操心 |
[1:22:29] | Why worry? | 为什么操心 |
[1:22:30] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[1:22:33] | You’re not the Simba I remember. | 你不是我认识的那个辛巴 |
[1:22:35] | And I never will be. Are you satisfied? | 我也不会再是了 你满意了吗 |
[1:22:38] | No, I’m disappointed. | 不 我很失望 |
[1:22:40] | You know, now you’re starting to sound like my father. | 你这口气跟我爸一模一样 |
[1:22:42] | Good. I’m glad one of us does. | 那很好 至少我没有迷失自我 |
[1:22:45] | You have no idea what I’ve been through! | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[1:22:48] | I came here looking for help. | 我是来这里寻求帮助的 |
[1:22:52] | I guess I made a mistake. | 看来是我错了 |
[1:22:56] | Goodbye, Simba. | 再见 辛巴 |
[1:23:14] | “Disappointed”? | “失望” |
[1:23:17] | She wants me to go home? | 她想让我回家 |
[1:23:19] | I am home. | 我已经在家了 |
[1:23:21] | “Best friend”? | “最好的朋友” |
[1:23:23] | I don’t need best friends. I don’t need anybody. | 我不需要最好的朋友 我谁都不需要 |
[1:23:26] | Never did. | 从来没需要过 |
[1:23:54] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:23:56] | Going away will not answer the question. | 走开并无法回答这个问题 |
[1:23:59] | What question? Who are you? | 什么问题 你是谁 |
[1:24:02] | I know exactly who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[1:24:04] | The question is, who are you? | 问题是 你是谁 |
[1:24:08] | I’m nobody. So leave me alone. All right? | 无名之辈而已 别烦我 好吗 |
[1:24:11] | Everybody is somebody. Even a nobody. | 每个人都有自己的身份 即便是无名之辈 |
[1:24:16] | Yeah, I think you’re confused. | 我觉得你搞混了 |
[1:24:19] | I am confused? | 我搞混了 |
[1:24:21] | You don’t even know who you are. | 你连自己是谁都不知道 |
[1:24:24] | And I suppose you do? | 这么说 你知道 |
[1:24:27] | I held the son of Mufasa. | 我抱过木法沙的儿子 |
[1:24:32] | You knew my father? | 你之前认识我父亲 |
[1:24:33] | Correction. | 不对 |
[1:24:35] | I know your father. | 我现在也认识他 |
[1:24:36] | He died a long time ago. | 他很早就死了 |
[1:24:39] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[1:24:41] | And I can take you to him. | 我带你去找他 |
[1:24:43] | Follow me. I will show you! | 跟我来 我带你去 |
[1:24:45] | Whoa. Hey, hey, hey! | 等等 |
[1:24:46] | If you can keep up! | 如果你能跟上的话 |
[1:24:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:24:59] | Follow me! | 跟着我 |
[1:25:07] | Quickly, quickly! Come through! | 快 快 过来 |
[1:25:14] | Slow down! | 你慢点 |
[1:25:18] | You better hurry. | 你最好快一点 |
[1:25:20] | Hold on. I’m coming, I’m coming. | 等等 我来了 我来了 |
[1:25:43] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:25:54] | Your father is waiting. | 你父亲在等你 |
[1:26:09] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[1:26:12] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[1:26:16] | Look closer. | 再仔细看看 |
[1:26:23] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[1:26:26] | He lives in you. | 他永远活在你心里 |
[1:26:31] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[1:26:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:26:41] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[1:26:43] | You must take your place in the circle of life. | 你必须要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置 |
[1:26:50] | I can’t. | 我找不到 |
[1:26:51] | You must remember who you are. | 你必须要记住自己是谁 |
[1:26:53] | The one true king. | 真正的国王 |
[1:26:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:59] | I don’t know how to be like you. | 我不知道怎样才能像你一样 |
[1:27:01] | As king, I was most proud of one thing. | 作为国王 我最引以为豪的是一件事 |
[1:27:05] | Having you as my son. | 就是有你这个儿子 |
[1:27:10] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[1:27:13] | No, Simba. That is forever. | 不 辛巴 这是永恒的 |
[1:27:20] | Please. | 别 |
[1:27:21] | Don’t leave me again. | 别再离开我 |
[1:27:23] | I never left you. | 我从未离开过你 |
[1:27:26] | And never will. | 也永远不会离开你 |
[1:27:29] | Remember who you are. | 记住自己是谁 |
[1:27:34] | Remember. | 一定要记住 |
[1:27:46] | And so, I ask again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[1:27:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:27:52] | I am Simba. | 我是辛巴 |
[1:27:55] | Son of Mufasa. | 木法沙的儿子 |
[1:28:22] | ♪ Yeah Spirit ♪ | ♪ 心中的力量 ♪ |
[1:28:27] | ♪ Watch the heavens open ♪ | ♪ 天空为你而开颜 ♪ |
[1:28:35] | ♪ Spirit ♪ | ♪ 心中的力量 ♪ |
[1:28:39] | ♪ Can you hear it calling? ♪ | ♪ 可曾听到它的召唤 ♪ |
[1:28:49] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[1:28:50] | Come on! What are you waiting for? | 走 你还等什么 |
[1:28:53] | Let’s go home! | 我们回家 |
[1:28:59] | ♪ Yeah Spirit ♪ | ♪ 心中的力量 ♪ |
[1:29:03] | ♪ Watch the heavens open open ♪ | ♪ 天空为你而开颜 开颜 ♪ |
[1:29:11] | ♪ Your destiny is coming close ♪ | ♪ 你的宿命近在咫尺 ♪ |
[1:29:15] | ♪ Stand up and fight ♪ | ♪ 勇敢面对 无惧斗争 ♪ |
[1:29:22] | ♪ So, go in to a far-off land ♪ | ♪ 向遥远之地前进 ♪ |
[1:29:28] | ♪ And be one with the great I am ♪ | ♪ 成就伟大的自己 ♪ |
[1:29:47] | I didn’t wanna believe you. | 我之前不愿相信你说的 |
[1:29:50] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[1:29:52] | My father once told me to protect | 我父亲曾经告诉我 要保护 |
[1:29:53] | everything the light touches. | 阳光照耀下的一切 |
[1:29:56] | If I don’t fight for it, who will? | 如果我不争取 还有谁愿意去做 |
[1:30:00] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[1:30:02] | It’s going to be dangerous. | 此行会很危险 |
[1:30:03] | Danger? | 危险 |
[1:30:05] | I laugh in the face of danger. | 我对危险嗤之以鼻 |
[1:30:11] | It can’t be! | 不是吧 |
[1:30:14] | Hello, Zazu. | 你好 沙祖 |
[1:30:17] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:30:19] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:30:23] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[1:30:25] | Everyone, calm down. We’re here. | 各位稍安勿躁 我们来了 |
[1:30:26] | The backup has arrived! | 支援来了 |
[1:30:28] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[1:30:31] | – We were not worried! – No, not worried. | -我们没有担心 -对 没有担心 |
[1:30:33] | – ‘Cause no worries. – Nope. Hakuna matata. | -因为没什么好担心的 -对 哈库那玛塔塔 |
[1:30:35] | We were concerned, because… | 只是有点在意 因为 |
[1:30:37] | Because, you know… | 因为 |
[1:30:39] | You’re our friend. | 你是我们的朋友 |
[1:30:40] | What about the meaningless line of indifference? | 所谓的无差别无意义直线呢 |
[1:30:43] | Well, we were thinking… | 我们只是在想 |
[1:30:45] | – maybe it curves a little bit. – That’s a good point. | -线也可以弯曲一点 -说得好 |
[1:30:47] | I mean, Simba, look, | 辛巴 是这样 |
[1:30:48] | I’m happy to admit when Pumbaa’s wrong… | 我承认彭彭说的观点是错的 |
[1:30:50] | and this is one of those instances. | 这次就是其中之一 |
[1:30:51] | What? That wasn’t my thing. | 什么 这才不是我的观点 |
[1:30:52] | You told me about the line. | 直线的事是你说的 |
[1:30:54] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[1:30:55] | Now, this is the place you’re fighting for? | 这就是你要争取的地方吗 |
[1:30:58] | Yes, Timon. This is my home. | 是的 丁满 这里是我家 |
[1:31:00] | Is it behind that terrifying rock? | 在那个可怕的巨石后吗 |
[1:31:03] | Talk about your fixer-upper. | 看来还有待修缮 |
[1:31:04] | I like what you’ve done with it, | 现在这样我也挺喜欢的 |
[1:31:05] | although a bit heavy on the carcass. | 不过好像有点尸骸遍野 |
[1:31:08] | Look. A bird. | 你看 有只鸟 |
[1:31:10] | Timon, Pumbaa, this is Zazu. | 丁满 彭彭 这是沙祖 |
[1:31:13] | It’s a puffin. | 居然是海鹦鹉 |
[1:31:15] | Charming. | 有趣 |
[1:31:18] | Simba, we are with you until the end. | 辛巴 我们会一直支持你 |
[1:31:21] | We are at your service, my liege! | 任您差遣 王上 |
[1:31:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:31:39] | Hyenas everywhere. | 到处都是鬣狗 |
[1:31:41] | I hope it’s a quick death. | 希望能死得痛快点 |
[1:31:42] | You know, just not a lot of chewing. | 别被咀嚼太久 |
[1:31:44] | What’s your plan for getting us | 你打算怎么带我们 |
[1:31:45] | past the slobbering guards? | 穿过这群恶心的守卫 |
[1:31:46] | Live bait. | 活饵 |
[1:31:53] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[1:31:55] | Those guys could never resist fresh meat. | 这群家伙对新鲜肉食毫无抵抗力 |
[1:31:57] | So all we need to do is find something that’s, like, big… | 我们只需要找一个又大 |
[1:32:00] | and plump, and juicy. | 又丰满 又可口的动物 |
[1:32:03] | Maybe like a gnu? | 比如角马 |
[1:32:06] | Why is everyone looking at me? | 为什么都看着我 |
[1:32:14] | It is with deepest pride | 我非常荣幸 |
[1:32:16] | and greatest pleasure… | 并且非常高兴 |
[1:32:18] | that we proudly present… | 为你们献上 |
[1:32:22] | your dinner. | 你们的晚餐 |
[1:32:26] | ♪ Be our guest ♪ | ♪ 别客气 ♪ |
[1:32:33] | It’s working, Pumbaa! | 成功了 彭彭 |
[1:33:08] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[1:33:11] | Sarabi, why put yourself through this? | 沙拉碧 你为什么要为难自己 |
[1:33:14] | All you have to do is be my queen. | 你只需要答应成为我的王后 |
[1:33:16] | You’re suffering for what? | 你受苦是为了什么 |
[1:33:18] | The memory of a life you once knew? | 还在怀念过去的生活吗 |
[1:33:20] | A king you once loved? | 还在想念你爱过的国王吗 |
[1:33:23] | I tried to make you understand what a true king can be. | 我只是想让你明白 真正的国王是什么样的 |
[1:33:27] | Scar, a true king’s power is his compassion. | 疤面 真正的国王 是具有怜悯之心的 |
[1:33:31] | I am ten times the king Mufasa was! | 我比木法沙优秀太多了 |
[1:33:34] | You are nothing compared to Mufasa! | 你根本不配与木法沙相提并论 |
[1:33:48] | Mufasa? | 木法沙 |
[1:33:49] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:33:50] | Get away from my mother. | 离我母亲远一点 |
[1:33:55] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[1:33:59] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[1:34:01] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[1:34:04] | I’m here, Mother. | 我来了 母亲 |
[1:34:06] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[1:34:07] | Simba… | 辛巴 |
[1:34:09] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴看见你 |
[1:34:11] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[1:34:14] | Give me one good reason | 你最好给我一个理由 |
[1:34:16] | why I shouldn’t rip you apart. | 能说服我不把你撕烂 |
[1:34:18] | I can give you more than one. | 那我可有很多理由 |
[1:34:20] | You see… | 你看 |
[1:34:22] | they think I’m king. | 他们都认我为王 |
[1:34:25] | Well, we don’t. | 我们不认 |
[1:34:29] | Your reign is over, Scar. | 你的统治结束了 疤面 |
[1:34:32] | Simba is the rightful king! | 辛巴才是名正言顺的国王 |
[1:34:34] | If you wanna get him, you have to get through us. | 你要动他 先打败我们 |
[1:34:38] | Are you with me, lions? | 你们都支持我吗 狮子们 |
[1:34:44] | The choice is yours, Scar. | 选择权在你手上 疤面 |
[1:34:45] | Step down or fight. | 要么退位 要么战斗 |
[1:34:48] | Must this all end in violence? | 一定要诉诸暴力吗 |
[1:34:52] | I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. | 我不想摊上杀害家族成员的罪名 |
[1:34:56] | To feel the shame of knowing… | 为夺取至亲的生命 |
[1:34:58] | I took the life of someone I love. | 而感到羞耻 |
[1:35:02] | I put all that behind me. | 我已经全抛诸脑后了 |
[1:35:03] | But have they put it behind them? | 但他们对此的想法呢 |
[1:35:07] | Do your faithful subjects know what you’ve done? | 你忠实的臣民知道你做了什么吗 |
[1:35:10] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:35:12] | So you haven’t told them your little secret? | 看来你还没告诉他们你的小秘密 |
[1:35:15] | Well, Simba… | 辛巴 |
[1:35:18] | now’s your chance to confess. | 是时候坦白了 |
[1:35:21] | Tell them who’s responsible for Mufasa’s death. | 告诉他们 谁该为木法沙的死负责 |
[1:35:33] | It was me. | 是我 |
[1:35:35] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[1:35:38] | Tell me it’s not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[1:35:40] | It’s true. I’m sorry. | 是真的 对不起 |
[1:35:42] | He admits it. | 他承认了 |
[1:35:44] | Murderer! | 凶手 |
[1:35:45] | No, no. It was an accident. | 不是的 那是场意外 |
[1:35:47] | If it weren’t for you the king would be alive. | 要不是你 国王就还活着 |
[1:35:49] | It’s your fault he’s dead! Do you deny it? | 他的死都是你的错 你还敢否认 |
[1:35:52] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是凶手 |
[1:35:53] | We should believe a son who takes the life of a father? | 他杀死了自己的父亲 我们能相信他吗 |
[1:35:56] | We should believe a son who takes the life of a king? | 他杀死了自己的国王 我们能相信他吗 |
[1:35:59] | A son who abandons his mother? | 他还抛弃了自己的母亲 |
[1:36:01] | No. I’m… | 不 我 |
[1:36:02] | You’re what? Say it! Are you the king? | 你什么 说出来 你是国王吗 |
[1:36:05] | No. No, I’m… | 不是 我 |
[1:36:06] | – Are you the king? – No, I’m… | -你是国王吗 -不是 我 |
[1:36:08] | – You’re what? Say it! – I’m… | -你什么 说出来 -我是 |
[1:36:12] | I’m nothing. | 我是无名之辈 |
[1:36:13] | Then bow to your king! | 那就臣服于你的国王 |
[1:36:17] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[1:36:34] | This looks familiar. | 这情景真熟悉 |
[1:36:36] | Where have I seen this before? | 我以前在哪见过 |
[1:36:41] | Oh, yes, I remember. | 对了 我想起来了 |
[1:36:45] | This is the way Mufasa looked before he died. | 这就是木法沙死前的情景 |
[1:36:49] | I looked down… | 我往下看 |
[1:36:51] | saw the fear in his eyes. | 看见了他眼中的恐惧 |
[1:36:58] | And here’s my little secret. | 这就是我的小秘密 |
[1:37:01] | I killed Mufasa. | 是我杀了木法沙 |
[1:37:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:18] | My father! | 我的父亲 |
[1:37:19] | Your own brother! | 你的哥哥 |
[1:37:20] | How could you? | 你怎么下得去手 |
[1:37:22] | First he kills Mufasa… | 他先杀了木法沙 |
[1:37:24] | and now he wants to kill me! | 现在他还想杀我 |
[1:37:25] | You killed him! | 是你杀了他 |
[1:37:27] | Tell them the truth! | 告诉他们真相 |
[1:37:28] | Don’t believe his lies! | 不要相信他的谎言 |
[1:37:30] | Scar… | 疤面 |
[1:37:31] | you told us you didn’t get to the gorge in time. | 你告诉我们你没能及时赶到峡谷 |
[1:37:35] | That’s true! | 没错 |
[1:37:36] | Then how did you see the look in Mufasa’s eyes? | 那你怎么能看见木法沙眼中的神情 |
[1:37:41] | Murderer! | 凶手 |
[1:37:43] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们 |
[1:37:52] | Lions, attack! | 狮子们 进攻 |
[1:38:08] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[1:38:15] | Pumbaa, I think we lost them. | 彭彭 我觉得我们甩掉他们了 |
[1:38:17] | That was terrifying. | 真是太可怕了 |
[1:38:20] | Do you hear a low growl? | 你听到低吼声了吗 |
[1:38:22] | Looks like we’ll be having pig for dinner. | 看起来我们晚餐要吃猪肉了 |
[1:38:25] | Plump and chubby. | 肥肥胖胖的 |
[1:38:28] | Chubby? | 胖 |
[1:38:29] | Did he just call me chubby? | 他刚刚是不是说我胖 |
[1:38:31] | It sounded a lot like he just said “Chubby”. | 我真的觉得他刚刚说我”胖” |
[1:38:34] | Which would be a mistake because… | 这真是大错特错 因为 |
[1:38:36] | I will not be made to feel ashamed of who I am! | 我不会为真实的自我而感到羞耻 |
[1:38:38] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕 |
[1:38:39] | I may run from hyenas… | 也许看见鬣狗我会逃跑 |
[1:38:41] | but I will always fight a bully! | 但是我永远勇于与恶霸斗争 |
[1:38:52] | – You feel better, Pumbaa? – I do. | -你感觉好些了吗 彭彭 -是的 |
[1:38:53] | You got that out of your system? | 你把怒气都发泄出来了 |
[1:38:54] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:39:10] | Now, this is a meal I’ve waited my whole life for. | 这顿大餐我已经等了一辈子了 |
[1:39:14] | I’ve been waiting too. | 我也一直在等 |
[1:39:17] | And I’m not a cub anymore! | 而且我已经不是小狮子了 |
[1:39:24] | For king and country! | 为国王和王国而战 |
[1:39:29] | It’s the bird! | 那只鸟 |
[1:39:29] | I got him! I got him! | 我能搞定它 |
[1:39:32] | Tally-ho! | 来啊 |
[1:39:34] | No! He’s got me! | 不 他把我搞定了 |
[1:39:35] | He’s got me! | 他把我搞定了 |
[1:39:39] | Get that bird! | 抓住那只鸟 |
[1:39:46] | Please! Let’s discuss this. | 拜托 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:40:21] | That never gets old! | 这招永远不会过时 |
[1:41:35] | It’s over, Scar. | 都结束了 疤面 |
[1:41:40] | Have mercy. I beg you. | 我求你发发慈悲 |
[1:41:42] | Mercy? | 慈悲 |
[1:41:44] | After what you did? | 你的罪行不可饶恕 |
[1:41:45] | It was the hyenas. | 都是鬣狗的错 |
[1:41:47] | Those revolting scavengers made me do it. | 那些恶心的食腐动物逼我做的 |
[1:41:50] | I was planning on killing them all. | 我本来打算把他们都杀了 |
[1:41:53] | You fooled the hyenas. | 你骗了鬣狗 |
[1:41:55] | Just like you fooled me. | 正如你骗了我 |
[1:42:00] | Simba… | 辛巴 |
[1:42:02] | you wouldn’t kill your only uncle. | 你不会杀了自己唯一的叔叔吧 |
[1:42:05] | No, Scar. | 不会 疤面 |
[1:42:08] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不同 |
[1:42:11] | Simba… | 辛巴 |
[1:42:13] | you are truly noble. | 你真是太高尚了 |
[1:42:15] | And I will make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[1:42:17] | Just tell me how I can prove myself. | 只要你告诉我该如何证明自己 |
[1:42:20] | Tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你想让我做什么 |
[1:42:25] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:42:28] | Run away, Scar. | 逃跑吧 疤面 |
[1:42:31] | Run away and never return. | 跑得远远的 再也别回来 |
[1:42:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:42:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:42:41] | As you wish… | 如你所愿 |
[1:42:43] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:42:57] | You can’t win, Scar! | 你赢不了的 疤面 |
[1:42:58] | This is my kingdom! | 这是我的王国 |
[1:43:00] | My destiny! | 我的宿命 |
[1:43:55] | My friends. | 朋友们 |
[1:43:56] | It will take some time, | 虽然会花费一些时间 |
[1:43:57] | but together we will build our army. | 但只要我们齐心协力 就能建立军队 |
[1:44:00] | “Friends”, huh? | 朋友吗 |
[1:44:02] | I thought you said we were “Revolting scavengers”? | 你不是说我们都是”恶心的食腐动物”吗 |
[1:44:06] | Yeah. That you wanted to kill us? | 没错 而且你还想杀了我们 |
[1:44:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:10] | No, let me explain. | 不 让我解释 |
[1:44:12] | I was trying to fool him. | 我只是想骗他 |
[1:44:15] | We will rule together! | 我们将一起统治这个王国 |
[1:44:17] | There’s only one true thing you ever said, Scar. | 疤面 你只说过一句真话 |
[1:44:23] | “A hyena’s belly… | “鬣狗的肚子” |
[1:44:25] | “is never full.” | “永远填不饱” |
[1:44:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:27] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:46:23] | Remember. | 一定要记住 |
[1:47:15] | ♪ Till we find our place ♪ | ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪ |
[1:47:21] | ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ | ♪ 无尽之路 ♪ |
[1:47:27] | ♪ In the circle ♪ | ♪ 寻得 ♪ |
[1:47:32] | ♪ The circle of life ♪ | ♪ 安居之所 ♪ |
[1:47:38] | ♪ Circle of life ♪ | ♪ 生生不息 ♪ |
[1:48:26] | ♪ It’s never too late to turn things around ♪ | ♪ 力挽狂澜 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:48:30] | ♪ Recover, unravel the path to confound ♪ | ♪ 拨开迷雾 路就在前方 ♪ |
[1:48:33] | ♪ The doubters and losers that line up despair ♪ | ♪ 怀疑者和失败者满心绝望 ♪ |
[1:48:37] | ♪ Who tell you it’s over, you’re goin’ nowhere ♪ | ♪ 告诉你为时已晚 毫无希望 ♪ |
[1:48:41] | ♪ It’s never too late, I hope It’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 我希望为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:48:49] | ♪ It’s never too late to get back on track ♪ | ♪ 回到正轨 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:48:53] | ♪ To get at least some, if not all of it back ♪ | ♪ 不能力挽狂澜 也要尽力争取 ♪ |
[1:48:57] | ♪ I thought I was happy, and sometimes I was ♪ | ♪ 我以为我很快乐 有时确实如此 ♪ |
[1:49:00] | ♪ But sadness is just as important because ♪ | ♪ 但悲伤同样也很重要 ♪ |
[1:49:04] | ♪ Got to carry the weight and hope ♪ | ♪ 因为必须承载责任和希望 ♪ |
[1:49:07] | ♪ It’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:12] | ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ | ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:14] | ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ | ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:16] | ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ | ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:18] | ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ | ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:20] | ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ | ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪ |
[1:49:22] | ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ | ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪ |
[1:49:24] | ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ | ♪ 我早已启程 ♪ |
[1:49:26] | ♪ But further from the end ♪ | ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪ |
[1:49:28] | ♪ Oh, no it’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:35] | ♪ It’s never too late to get up off the ground ♪ | ♪ 重新振作 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:39] | ♪ Don’t have to be noticed, don’t have to be crowned ♪ | ♪ 不必万众瞩目 不必众星拱月 ♪ |
[1:49:43] | ♪ I did what I’ve done, and I don’t try to hide ♪ | ♪ 所作所为 无意隐瞒 ♪ |
[1:49:47] | ♪ I’ve lost many things, but never my pride ♪ | ♪ 失去良多 从未低头 ♪ |
[1:49:51] | ♪ It’s never too late, I know It’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 我知道为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:49:59] | ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ | ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:01] | ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ | ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:03] | ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ | ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:05] | ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ | ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:07] | ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ | ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪ |
[1:50:08] | ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ | ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪ |
[1:50:10] | ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ | ♪ 我早已启程 ♪ |
[1:50:12] | ♪ But further from the end ♪ | ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪ |
[1:50:14] | ♪ Oh, no, it’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:25] | ♪ Never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:50:33] | ♪ I used to say I don’t have time ♪ | ♪ 我曾说我没有时间 ♪ |
[1:50:35] | ♪ I’m sleepin’ tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚我要安眠 ♪ |
[1:50:37] | ♪ A day doin’ nothin’ is doin’ it right ♪ | ♪ 无所事事就是头等大事 ♪ |
[1:50:41] | ♪ No hurry, no hurry, it takes as long as it takes ♪ | ♪ 不急不急 顺其自然 ♪ |
[1:50:45] | ♪ You might as well sleep ♪ | ♪ 反正无能为力 ♪ |
[1:50:47] | ♪ For all the difference it makes ♪ | ♪ 不如倒头大睡 ♪ |
[1:50:48] | ♪ I didn’t find love or the peace or the breaks ♪ | ♪ 爱情 安宁 解脱 我都没有找到 ♪ |
[1:50:52] | ♪ These aren’t excuses, but a string of mistakes ♪ | ♪ 这些不是借口 而是一连串的错误 ♪ |
[1:50:56] | ♪ I won’t go back there ♪ | ♪ 我不会回首 ♪ |
[1:51:00] | ♪ Not going back there ♪ | ♪ 决不回首 ♪ |
[1:51:07] | ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ | ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:09] | ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ | ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:10] | ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ | ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:12] | ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ | ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:14] | ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ | ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:16] | ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ | ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:18] | ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ | ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:20] | ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ | ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:22] | ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ | ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪ |
[1:51:24] | ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ | ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪ |
[1:51:26] | ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ | ♪ 我早已启程 ♪ |
[1:51:28] | ♪ But further from the end ♪ | ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪ |
[1:51:30] | ♪ Oh, oh, it’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:36] | ♪ It’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:40] | ♪ Oh, never too late | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:44] | ♪ Oh, it’s never too late | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |
[1:51:47] | ♪ No, it’s never too late ♪ | ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪ |