时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | Through faith and love | 是对是错 |
[02:39] | Till we find our place | 希望和失望 |
[02:51] | In the circle | 看这世界 |
[02:56] | The circle of life | 是生生不息 |
[03:47] | It’s the circle of life | 世界正在转动 |
[03:53] | And it moves us all | 永远不停息 |
[03:58] | Through despair and hope | 黑夜与白昼 |
[04:04] | Through faith and love | 不停转动 |
[04:10] | Till we find our place | 靠着阳光走 |
[04:15] | On the path unwinding | 慢慢你会知道 |
[04:22] | In the circle | 看这世界 |
[04:27] | The circle of life | 是生生不息 |
[04:55] | Life’s not fair, is it? | 生命真不公平啊! |
[04:58] | You see, I Well, I shall never be king | 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 |
[05:04] | And you shall never see the light of another day | 而你永远也见不到明天了 |
[05:09] | Good bye | 再见 |
[05:11] | Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? | 你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物 |
[05:15] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[05:16] | I’m here to announce that King Mufasa’s on his way, | 我是来这里宣布 大王木法沙要来了 |
[05:19] | so you’d better have a good excuse for missing this morning’s ceremony | 所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式 |
[05:23] | Oh, look, Zazu | 你看 |
[05:25] | You’ve made me lose my lunch | 你害我的午餐都没了 |
[05:26] | You’ll lose more than that when the king gets through with you | 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 |
[05:29] | He’s as mad as a hippo with a hernia | 他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒 |
[05:32] | I quiver with fear! | 我怕得全身发抖 |
[05:36] | Now, Scar, don’t look at me that way | 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 |
[05:38] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[05:40] | Scar? Drop him | 刀疤,吐出来 |
[05:43] | Impeccable timing, Your Majesty | 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 |
[05:49] | Why, if it isn’t my big brother descending from on high | 这不是我大哥吗? 屈尊降贵的 |
[05:54] | to mingle with the commoners | 来跟我这普通人厮混 |
[05:56] | Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba | 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你 |
[05:59] | That was today? | 那是今天吗? |
[06:02] | I feel simply awful ! | 我觉得好害怕呀! |
[06:05] | Must’ve slipped my mind | 我八成是给忘了 |
[06:08] | Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, | 是呀,你忘的不只如此 |
[06:11] | as the king’s brother, you should’ve been first in line! | 身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位 |
[06:15] | Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born | 我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生 |
[06:19] | That hairball is my son and your future king | 这个小毛球是我儿子 他也是你未来的国王 |
[06:24] | I shall practise my curtsy! | 我该学学我的礼节啦 |
[06:27] | Don’t turn your back on me, Scar | 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 |
[06:29] | Oh, no, Mufasa | 不,木法沙 |
[06:31] | Perhaps you shouldn’t turn your back on me | 或许是你不该背对着我 |
[06:35] | Is that a challenge? | 这是一个挑战吗? |
[06:37] | Temper, temper | 冷静!冷静! |
[06:39] | I wouldn’t dream of challenging you | 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? |
[06:42] | Pity Why not? | 可惜,为什么呢? |
[06:44] | Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion’s share | 要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧 |
[06:47] | But when it comes to brute strength, | 说到蛮力嘛… |
[06:50] | I’m afraid I’m at the shallow end of the gene pool | 恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了 |
[06:58] | There’s one in every family, sire | 每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下 |
[07:00] | Two in mine, actually, | 事实上我家有两个 |
[07:02] | and they always manage to ruin special occasions | 而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合 |
[07:05] | What am I going to do with him? | 我该拿他怎么办? |
[07:07] | He’d make a very handsome throw rug | 拿他做地毯会非常好看 |
[07:09] | Zazu ! | 沙祖 |
[07:10] | And just think, whenever he gets dirty, | 而且想一想 每次弄脏的时候 |
[07:13] | you could take him out and beat him | 你可以拿出去打一打 |
[08:00] | Simba | 辛巴 |
[08:15] | Dad ! Dad ! | 爸,爸 |
[08:17] | Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up! | 快起来,我们要走了啦! |
[08:20] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[08:23] | Dad ! Dad ! | 爸…爸… |
[08:25] | Your son is awake | 你儿子已经醒了 |
[08:28] | Before sunrise, he’s your son | 在天亮前,他是你儿子 |
[08:31] | Dad ! Come on, Dad | 爸…拜托啦! |
[08:38] | You promised | 你答应过我的呀! |
[08:40] | Okay, Okay I’m up, I’m up | 好吧,好吧 我起来 我起来 |
[08:43] | Yeah ! | 耶! |
[09:00] | Look, Simba | 辛巴,你看 |
[09:01] | Everything the light touches is our kingdom | 阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土 |
[09:05] | Wow | 喔 |
[09:07] | A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun | 一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的 |
[09:12] | One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here | 总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉 |
[09:16] | and will rise with you as the new king | 并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升 |
[09:19] | And this’ll all be mine? Everything | 这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切 |
[09:22] | Everything the light touches | 阳光能照到的所有东西… |
[09:26] | What about that shadowy place? | 那有阴影的地方呢? |
[09:28] | That’s beyond our borders | 那在我们的国度之外 |
[09:30] | You must never go there, Simba | 你绝不可以去那个地方 |
[09:31] | But I thought a king can do whatever he wants | 我以为国王可以随心所欲呀! |
[09:33] | Oh, there’s more to being king than getting your way all the time | 你错了 国王也不能凡事随心所欲 |
[09:37] | There’s more? Simba | 不能吗? 辛巴 |
[09:43] | Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance | 世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值 |
[09:47] | As king, you need to understand that balance | 身为国王,你不但要了解 |
[09:50] | and respect all the creatures, | 还要去尊重所有的生活 |
[09:52] | from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope | 包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊 |
[09:55] | But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope? | 但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗? |
[09:57] | Yes, Simba, but let me explain | 是呀,我来跟你解释一下 |
[10:00] | When we die, our bodies become the grass, | 我们死后呢,尸体会成为草 |
[10:03] | and the antelope eat the grass | 而羚羊是吃草的 |
[10:05] | And so we are all connected in the great circle of life | 所以…在这个生命圈里面 都是互相有关联的 |
[10:11] | Good morning, sire! Good morning, Zazu | 早安,陛下 沙祖,你早 |
[10:13] | Checking in with the morning report | 我来做早上的例行报告 |
[10:15] | Fire away | 你说吧 |
[10:16] | Well ! The buzz from the bees | 额,蜜蜂发嗡嗡叫了 |
[10:18] | is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot | 豹子在自己的地盘 |
[10:20] | Really? | 果真? |
[10:22] | What are you doing, son? | 儿子,你干嘛呢? |
[10:24] | Pouncing | 扑猎物 |
[10:25] | Let an old pro show you how it’s done | 让个老手教你怎么做吧 |
[10:28] | I told the elephants to forget it, but they can’t | 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情 |
[10:31] | Zazu, would you turn around? Yes, sire | 沙祖,转个身好吗? 好的,陛下 |
[10:33] | The cheetahs are hard up, but | 猎豹是硬了起来,但 |
[10:34] | Stay low to the ground | 趴在地上别动 |
[10:36] | Cheetahs never prosper | 猎豹从未繁荣 |
[10:37] | Yeah, okay Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah | 我知道了,趴在地上,右边? |
[10:39] | What going on? A pouncing lesson | 怎么回事?给你上扑食的课 |
[10:40] | Very good Pouncing | 哈……非常好 |
[10:43] | Pouncing? No, sire, you can’t be serious | 扑东西?不,陛下,别这样 |
[10:47] | This is so humiliating | 这是如此难为情 |
[10:49] | Try not to make a sound | 尽量不要出声 |
[10:51] | What are you telling him,mufasa? | 你告诉他,木法沙? |
[10:53] | Mufasa? Simba? | 木法沙? 辛巴? |
[11:00] | That’s very good | 哈…非常好 |
[11:02] | Zazu ! Yes! | 沙祖 什么事呀? |
[11:03] | News from the underground Now, this time | 地下传来的消息 好,这一次呢… |
[11:06] | Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands! | 陛下 土狼到了荣耀石啦! |
[11:10] | Zazu, take Simba home | 沙祖,带辛巴回家 |
[11:11] | Dad, can’t I come? | 我不能去吗? |
[11:12] | No, son | 不行,儿子 |
[11:15] | I never get to go anywhere | 哼!什么地方都不准我去 |
[11:17] | Young master, one day, you will be king | 哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的 |
[11:21] | Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers | 然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水 |
[11:25] | from dawn until dusk | 卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者 |
[11:34] | Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what? | 嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜怎样? |
[11:36] | I despise guessing games | 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna be King of Pride Rock | 我将成为这里的国王耶 |
[11:42] | Oh, goody! | 哦!真好啊 |
[11:44] | My dad just showed me the whole kingdom, | 我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度 |
[11:46] | and I’m gonna rule it all ! | 而我将会统治一切 |
[11:49] | Yes Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy | 是啊 请原谅我没有 高兴地跳起来 |
[11:52] | Bad back, you know | 我的背不好你知道的 |
[11:56] | Hey, Uncle Scar | 嘿,刀疤叔叔 |
[11:57] | When I’m king, what’ll that make you? | 如果我是国王 那你是什么? |
[11:59] | A monkey’s uncle | 你这猴子的叔叔 |
[12:02] | You’re so weird | 你好奇怪哦! |
[12:04] | You have no idea | 还有更怪的呢! |
[12:06] | So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? | 哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗? |
[12:09] | Everything | 看过啦 |
[12:10] | He didn’t show you what’s beyond that rise at the northern border? | 他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗? |
[12:14] | Well, no He said I can’t go there | 没有 他说我不能去那里 |
[12:17] | And he’s absolutely right | 他说的完全正确 |
[12:19] | It’s far too dangerous | 那里太危险了 |
[12:21] | Only the bravest lions go there | 只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀 |
[12:23] | Well, I’m brave What’s out there? | 我很勇敢啊 那有什么? |
[12:26] | I’m sorry, Simba, I just can’t tell you | 对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你 |
[12:29] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[12:30] | I’m only looking out for the wellbeing of my favourite nephew | 辛巴,辛巴 我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想 |
[12:34] | Yeah, right! I’m your only nephew | 没错,我是你唯一的侄子 |
[12:37] | All the more reason for me to be protective | 所以罗,我才更要保护你 |
[12:40] | An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince Oops! | 一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的 |
[12:44] | An elephant what? Whoa! | 大象的什么? |
[12:47] | Oh, dear, I’ve said too much | 哦!天啊 我说的太多了 |
[12:50] | Well, I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later, | 不过我猜你早晚总会发现的 |
[12:53] | you being so clever and all | 你一直是这么样的聪明 |
[12:56] | Just do me one favour | 帮我个忙吧! |
[12:58] | Promise me you’ll never visit that dreadful place | 跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方 |
[13:02] | No problem | 没问题 |
[13:04] | There’s a good lad | 这才是乖孩子 |
[13:06] | You run along now and have fun | 你现在自己出去玩吧 |
[13:08] | And remember, | 并且记得哦… |
[13:10] | it’s our little secret | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[13:19] | Hey, Nala Hi, Simba | 嘿!娜娜 嗨!辛巴 |
[13:22] | Come on I just heard about this great place | 走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方 |
[13:24] | Simba! I’m kind of in the middle of a bath | 辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊 |
[13:27] | And it’s time for yours | 你也该洗澡罗 |
[13:30] | Mom ! | 妈… |
[13:32] | Mom, you’re messing up my mane! | 妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦 |
[13:36] | Okay, okay, I’m clean Can we go now? | 好了!好了 我干净了 我们可以走了吗? |
[13:39] | So, where are we going? | 我们要到哪里去呀? |
[13:40] | It better not be anyplace dumb | 最好不要什么烂地方 |
[13:42] | No, it’s really cool | 不!那真的很酷耶 |
[13:44] | So, where is this really cool place? | 这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢? |
[13:48] | Around the water hole The water hole? | 就在水洞附近 |
[13:50] | What’s so great about the water hole? | 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊? |
[13:52] | I’ll show you when we get there | 等到了那里我再告诉你 |
[13:56] | Mom, can I go with Simba? | 妈,我能去吗? |
[13:59] | What do you think, Sarabi? | 沙拉碧你说呢? |
[14:00] | Well | 这个嘛… |
[14:01] | Please? | 拜托… |
[14:03] | It’s all right with me | 我是没什么意见 |
[14:04] | Yeah ! All right! | 哦,耶… |
[14:05] | As long as Zazu goes with you | 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去 |
[14:07] | No, not Zazu | 不…不要沙祖 |
[14:09] | Step lively | 开心一点嘛 |
[14:10] | The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave | 越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家 |
[14:14] | So, where are we really going? | 我们到底要去哪里呀? |
[14:16] | An elephant graveyard | 一个大象的墓园 |
[14:18] | Wow! | 哇! |
[14:19] | Zazu | 嘘…沙祖 |
[14:21] | Right So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo? | 对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀? |
[14:24] | When we ditch him | 我们摆脱沙祖以后… |
[14:24] | Just look at you two | 哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园 |
[14:26] | Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna | 大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育 |
[14:30] | Your parents will be thrilled, | 你们的父母会很高兴的 |
[14:32] | what with your being betrothed and all | 等到你们订婚之后 还有… |
[14:34] | Be what? | 什么? |
[14:36] | Betrothed Intended Affianced | 准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟 |
[14:39] | Meaning | 意思是… |
[14:40] | One day, you two are going to be married | 有一天你们俩个会结婚 |
[14:43] | Yuck! | 恶心… |
[14:45] | I can’t marry her She’s my friend | 我不能娶她耶 她是我的朋友 |
[14:47] | Yeah, it’d be so weird | 对,那实在太奇怪了 |
[14:49] | Sorry to bust your bubble, | 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦 |
[14:51] | but you two turtle doves have no choice | 但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择 |
[14:54] | It’s a tradition going back generations | 这是流传了好几世代的传统 |
[14:56] | When I’m king, that’ll be the first thing to go | 等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事 |
[14:59] | Not so long as I’m around Well, in that case, you’re fired | 只要有我在就不准 哦,那你被开除了 |
[15:02] | Nice try, but only the king can do that | 很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我 |
[15:04] | Well, he’s the future king | 可是他是未来的国王啊 |
[15:06] | Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you | 对!所以我说什么你都得听 |
[15:09] | Not yet, I don’t | 嘿嘿!现在还不必听 |
[15:10] | And with an attitude like that, | 而且由你这种态度 |
[15:12] | I’m afraid you’re shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed | 恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王 |
[15:15] | Not the way I see it | 哼!我看才不会呢 |
[15:18] | l’m gonna be a mighty king | 我将会是万兽之王 |
[15:20] | So enemies beware | 瞧瞧我的模样 |
[15:23] | Well, l’ve never seen a king of beasts | 从来没有一个狮子王 |
[15:25] | With quite so little hair | 他的毛会那么少 |
[15:27] | l’m gonna be the main event Like no king was before | 来看看我的威严 没有人比得过 |
[15:33] | l’m brushin’ up on lookin’ down l’m workin’ on my roar | 没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要” |
[15:37] | Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing | 从来没见过像你那么糟 |
[15:41] | Oh, I just can’t wait to be king | 等不及成为狮子王 |
[15:46] | You’ve rather a long way to go, young master, if you think | 你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人 如果你以为.. |
[15:49] | No one sayin’, “Do this” Now, when l said that | 没有任何吩咐 我那么说的时候… |
[15:52] | No one saying, “Be there” What I meant was | 没有任何束缚 我的意思是… |
[15:54] | No one sayin’, “Stop that” You don’t realise | 没有任何坏处 |
[15:56] | No one sayin’, “See here” Now, see here! | 总会有你好处 |
[15:59] | Free to run around all day | 自由自在到处跑 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s definitely out | 绝对不是那样的 |
[16:05] | Free to do it all my way | 做错事情也没人吵 |
[16:11] | l think it’s time that you and l | 找个时间该坐下来 |
[16:14] | Arranged a hearttoheart | 来好好谈一谈 |
[16:16] | Kings don’t need advice | 国王不需要 |
[16:18] | From little hornbills for a start | 别人来指手画脚 |
[16:20] | If this is where the monarchy is headed Count me out | 如果你真的这样统治 我想那就惨 |
[16:26] | Out of service, out of Africa | 干脆离开这块烂地方 |
[16:28] | l wouldn’t hang about | 我再也不想管 |
[16:31] | This child is getting wildly out of wing | 这小孩已经开始嫌我烦 |
[16:34] | Oh, I just can’t wait to be king | 等不及成为狮子王 |
[16:52] | Everybody, look left | 所有人往左看 |
[16:54] | Everybody, look right | 所有人往右看 |
[16:57] | Everywhere you look, l’m | 所有人往这看 |
[16:59] | Standing in the spotlight | 我在你们中间 |
[17:01] | Not yet! | 还早呢! |
[17:03] | Let every creature go for broke and sing | 让所有万物都一起歌唱 |
[17:07] | Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing | 让我们随他脚步到处闯 |
[17:12] | lt’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling | 让所有万物都一起颂赞 |
[17:16] | Oh, I just can’t wait to be king | 我等不及成为狮子王… |
[17:26] | Oh, I just can’t wait | 哦 我迫不及待 |
[17:32] | to be king | 当国王了 |
[17:41] | I beg your pardon, madam, but | 对不起,夫人 |
[17:44] | get off! | 请让一让 |
[17:46] | Simba? | 辛巴 |
[17:48] | Nala! | 娜娜… |
[17:52] | All right! It worked ! | 好啦!成功了 |
[17:53] | We lost him I am a genius | 摆脱他了吧 我…是个天才 |
[17:56] | Hey, genius, it was my idea | 嘿!天才 那是我的主意 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but I pulled it off | 没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊 |
[18:00] | With me! Yeah? | 还有我 是吗 |
[18:05] | Pinned ya Hey, let me up! | 输了吧 让我起来 |
[18:13] | Pinned ya again | 你又输了吧 |
[18:27] | This is it We made it | 就是这里 我们成功了 |
[18:34] | Whoa! | 哇… |
[18:39] | It’s really creepy | 这里阴森森的 |
[18:40] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[18:42] | Isn’t it great? | 不是很棒吗? |
[18:43] | We could get in big trouble I know! | 我想 我们可能会有大麻烦 |
[18:47] | I wonder if its brains are still in there | 不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿? |
[18:49] | There’s only one way to know | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[18:51] | Come on, let’s go check it out | 走吧,我们去看看 |
[18:53] | Wrong ! The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here | 不对 你们唯一该做的事情 就是立刻离开这里 |
[18:57] | Oh, man ! | 烦耶! |
[18:58] | We’re way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands | 我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了 |
[19:01] | Look, banana beak is scared | 你看 那个尖嘴老头害怕了 |
[19:03] | It’s Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, | 不管我是不是尖嘴小老头 小毛球 |
[19:06] | and right now we are all in very real danger | 我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险 |
[19:09] | Danger? | 危险?哈哈… |
[19:10] | I walk on the wild side | 我在荒野中行走 |
[19:13] | I laugh in the face of danger | 我会当面嘲笑危险 |
[19:24] | Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here? | 哇哇哇…斑仔 看看这是什么? |
[19:27] | I don’t know, Shenzi | 桑琪,我不知道 |
[19:30] | What do you think, Ed? | 阿德,你觉得呢? |
[19:33] | Just what I was thinking | 对!我刚在想 |
[19:36] | A trio of trespassers! | 三个违规的家伙 |
[19:38] | And quite by accident, let me assure you | 这完全是个意外!我跟你们保证 |
[19:40] | A simple navigational error | 这只是航行上的小小的错误 |
[19:42] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait | 等等… |
[19:44] | I know you You’re Mufasa’s little stooge | 我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班 |
[19:48] | I, madam, am the king’s majordomo | 夫人 我是国王陛下的总管 |
[19:50] | And that would make you | 这么说你就是… |
[19:52] | The future king | 未来的国王 |
[19:53] | Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom? | 你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗? |
[19:58] | You can’t do anything to me | 你们也不能把我怎么样啊! |
[20:00] | Technically, they can We are on their land | 理论上可以 我们在他们的土地上 |
[20:02] | But you told me they’re nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers | 可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊! |
[20:06] | Ixnay on the upidstay | 能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字? |
[20:08] | Who are you callin’ upidstay? My, my, my Look at the sun ! | 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜? |
[20:10] | It’s time to go! What’s the hurry? | 停…你看那个太阳 我该走了 |
[20:13] | We’d love you to stick around for dinner | 急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐 |
[20:15] | Yeah, we could have whatever’s lion around ! | 是呀…我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀! |
[20:19] | Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one! | 哈…等等… 有了,有了,有了 |
[20:21] | Make mine a cub sandwich ! Whaddaya think? | 我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢? |
[20:26] | What, Ed? What is it? | 什么?阿德?这是什么? |
[20:28] | Hey, did we order this dinner to go? | 我们订的晚餐要外带吗? |
[20:30] | No, why? | 没有啊!怎么啦? |
[20:31] | ‘Cause there it goes! | 因为他们跑了 |
[20:40] | Did we lose ’em? I think so | 我们甩掉他们了吗?我想是的 |
[20:43] | Where’s Zazu? | 沙祖在哪? |
[20:44] | The little majordomo bird hippetyhopped | 原来我们的小总管 |
[20:46] | all the way to the birdieboiler | 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟 |
[20:49] | No! Not the birdieboiler! | 不!我不要做白煮鸟! |
[20:55] | Hey, why don’t you pick on somebody your own size? | 嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的 |
[20:58] | Like you? Oops | 像…你吗?哦 |
[21:17] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[21:37] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty | 快来呀!小宝贝 |
[21:44] | That was it? | 哈哈…就这样吗? |
[21:47] | Do it again Come on | 再吼一次,来呀! |
[22:01] | Please, please! Uncle, uncle! Silence! | 大…大哥 闭嘴! |
[22:03] | We’re gonna shut up right now! Calm down We’re really sorry | 我们都闭嘴 别激动 我们真的很抱歉 |
[22:06] | If you ever come near my son again | 如果你们敢再靠近我儿子 |
[22:10] | This is This is your son? | 这位…这位是您的… |
[22:11] | Your son Did you know that? | 哦!是您的公子啊 你知道吗? |
[22:14] | No Me? I didn’t know No, did you? | 不,我不知道 你知道吗? |
[22:16] | No, of course not No | 不,当然不知道 |
[22:18] | Ed? | 阿德? |
[22:23] | Toodles | 溜 |
[22:31] | Dad, I You deliberately disobeyed me | 爸,我…你故意违抗我的命令 |
[22:36] | Dad, I’m I’m sorry Let’s go home | 爸,我很抱歉 跟我回家去 |
[22:41] | I thought you were very brave | 我认为你非常勇敢 |
[23:00] | Zazu | 沙祖 |
[23:04] | Yes, sire? | 是的,陛下 |
[23:06] | Take Nala home I’ve got to teach my son a lesson | 带娜娜回家 我必须要给我儿子上一课 |
[23:14] | Come, Nala | 娜娜,走吧 |
[23:16] | Simba, good luck | 辛巴,唉!祝你好运 |
[23:25] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[23:55] | Simba, I’m very disappointed in you | 辛巴,我对你非常失望 |
[23:57] | I know You could’ve been killed | 我知道 你可能会死掉 |
[23:59] | You deliberately disobeyed me, | 你故意违抗我的命令 |
[24:01] | and what’s worse, you put Nala in danger | 而且更糟的是 你把娜娜拖入危险 |
[24:06] | I was just trying to be brave, like you | 我只是想要跟你一样勇敢 |
[24:08] | I’m only brave when I have to be | 我只有在必要的时候才勇敢 |
[24:11] | Simba, being brave | 辛巴 成为真正的勇者吧 |
[24:14] | doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble | 勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦 |
[24:18] | But you’re not scared of anything | 可是你好像什么都不怕 |
[24:21] | I was today | 我今天就怕了 |
[24:22] | You were? Yes | 真的?是哦 |
[24:24] | I thought I might lose you | 我怕我会失去你 |
[24:26] | I guess even kings get scared, huh? | 噢…原来国王也会害怕 |
[24:32] | But you know what? What? | 但是你知道吗?什么? |
[24:34] | I think those hyenas were even scareder | 我认为那些土狼比你还害怕 |
[24:38] | ‘Cause nobody messes with your dad | 因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸 |
[24:41] | Come here, you No! No! | 过来 你!不要!不要! |
[24:47] | Come here! | 来呀! |
[24:50] | Gotcha! | 抓住你啦! |
[24:56] | Dad? | 爸 |
[24:58] | We’re pals, right? | 我们是不是伙伴 |
[25:00] | Right | 对 |
[25:01] | And we’ll always be together, right? | 那我们就永远在一起,对吧 |
[25:05] | Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me | 辛巴 我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话 |
[25:11] | Look at the stars | 你看那些星星 |
[25:13] | The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars | 过去那些伟大的君王 在那些星星上望着我们 |
[25:18] | Really? Yes | 真的吗?是啊 |
[25:20] | So whenever you feel alone, | 所以每当你寂寞的时候 |
[25:23] | just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you | 要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你 |
[25:29] | And so will I | 还有我也是 |
[25:38] | Man, that lousy Mufasa I won’t be able to sit for a week | 木法沙真是害死人 害我一个星期都不能坐 |
[25:44] | It’s not funny, Ed | 这个不好笑,阿德 |
[25:50] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[25:55] | Will you knock it off? | 你们安静一点好不好? |
[25:58] | Well, he started it Look at you guys | 是他先开始的 |
[26:01] | No wonder we’re dangling at the bottom of the food chain | 难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡 |
[26:03] | Man, I hate dangling | 我痛恨晃荡 |
[26:05] | Yeah? If it weren’t for those lions, we’d be runnin’ the joint | 废话!如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了 |
[26:09] | Man, I hate lions | 我痛恨狮子! |
[26:10] | So pushy And hairy | 那么顽固 还毛茸茸的 |
[26:12] | And stinky And, man, are they ugly | 而且又臭 天呐,还那么丑!. |
[26:18] | Surely we lions are not all that bad | 还好我们狮子 不全是那么糟糕的 |
[26:23] | Scar It’s just you | 刀疤,原来是你啊 |
[26:25] | We were afraid it was somebody important | 我们还以为是什么腕儿呢! |
[26:27] | Yeah, you know, like Mufasa | 对呀,就像木法沙 |
[26:28] | Yeah I see | 是呀 |
[26:30] | Now that’s power! Tell me about it | 那才叫力量 |
[26:32] | I just hear that name and I shudder | 一点也没错 光听他的名字我就会发抖 |
[26:34] | Mufasa! Do it again | 木法沙! 再来一次 |
[26:37] | Mufasa! | 木法沙! |
[26:38] | Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa! | 木法沙… |
[26:41] | It tingles me | 真过瘾 |
[26:43] | I’m surrounded by idiots | 我身边全是一些脑残 |
[26:46] | No you scar | 得了吧,疤儿 |
[26:47] | I mean you are one of us | 你是我们的一份子 |
[26:47] | I mean you are our pal | 别忘了你是我们的伙伴 |
[26:49] | Charmed | 真感人… |
[26:50] | I like that He’s not king, but he’s still so proper | 噢,我喜欢 他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严 |
[26:54] | Yeah Hey, did you bring us anything to eat, | 是呀,刀疤 你给我们带什么吃的了 |
[26:56] | Scar, old buddy, old pal? Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya? | 嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟 有木有?有木有? |
[26:58] | I don’t think you really deserve this | 我认为你们实在不值得 |
[27:01] | I practically giftwrapped those cubs for you, | 我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的 |
[27:04] | and you couldn’t even dispose of them | 而你们却让他给跑掉了 |
[27:10] | Well, you know, it wasn’t exactly like they was alone, Scar | 你要知道 他们并不是自己单独来的,刀疤 |
[27:14] | Yeah What were we supposed to do? | 对呀!我们该怎么做呢? |
[27:17] | Kill Mufasa? | 杀了木法沙? |
[27:20] | Precisely | 一点也没错 |
[27:33] | l know that your powers of retention | 不要在我面前耍威风 |
[27:37] | Are as wet as a warthog’s backside | 仔细看 像个饭桶不中用 |
[27:40] | But thick as you are, pay attention | 你给我站好 仔细听着 |
[27:45] | My words are a matter of pride | 我的话已经够明白 |
[27:48] | lt’s clear from your vacant expressions | 那是所谓无言的表白 |
[27:52] | The lights are not all on upstairs | 这地方由我来主宰 |
[27:56] | But we’re talking kings and successions | 难道你们都没有发现 |
[28:00] | Even you can’t be caught unawares | 王位继承权在我手中 |
[28:04] | So prepare for the chance of a lifetime | 准备好你的心静静等候 |
[28:08] | Be prepared for sensational news | 迎接这一个天大消息 |
[28:12] | A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer | 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来 |
[28:16] | And where do we feature? | 那我们又算什么? |
[28:18] | Just listen to teacher | 不管我多恶毒 只要听我吩咐 |
[28:20] | I know it sounds sordid | 不要再犯错误 |
[28:22] | But you’ll be rewarded | 大大的有赏 |
[28:24] | When at last l am given my dues | 以后总会有你的好处 |
[28:27] | And injustice deliciously squared | 我要大声地向你宣布 |
[28:31] | Be prepared | 快准备 |
[28:34] | Yeah, be prepared We’ll be prepared For what? | 不对!还有的呢! 准备什么? |
[28:39] | For the death of the king | 准备木法沙王之死! |
[28:40] | Why, is he sick? No, fool, we’re going to kill him | 怎么了?他病了? 不 笨蛋!我们要杀了他 |
[28:42] | And Simba, too Great idea Who needs a king? | 还有辛巴 好主意 谁需要国王啊! |
[28:46] | No king, no king | 不要王……啦…… |
[28:49] | Idiots! There will be a king ! Hey, but you said | 白痴!还会有另外一个王的 但是你自己说…… |
[28:52] | I will be king ! | 我将要做你们的王 |
[28:54] | Stick with me, | 只要跟着我 |
[28:56] | and you’ll never go hungry again | 你们就再也不会饿肚子了 |
[29:00] | Yeah ! All right! Long live the king ! | 好耶!国王万岁! |
[29:02] | Long live the king ! Long live the king ! | 万岁!万岁! |
[29:07] | lt’s great that we’ll soon be connected | 看来很快就会有依靠 |
[29:11] | With a king who’ll be all time adored | 随时随地伺候你左右 |
[29:15] | Of course, quid pro quo you’re expected | 要投靠我 毫无疑问 |
[29:19] | To take certain duties on board | 大家都会好过 |
[29:23] | The future is littered with prizes | 看来未来是充满着希望 |
[29:27] | And though l’m the main addressee | 保证过就不会泡汤 |
[29:31] | The point that l must emphasise is | 让我再一次向你提醒 |
[29:35] | You won’t get a sniff without me! | 我就是你唯一靠山 |
[29:38] | So prepare for the coup of the century | 快准备! 准备这前无古人的计划 |
[29:42] | Be prepared for the murkiest scam | 这计划只要你帮一帮 |
[29:47] | Meticulous planning | 这周详的计划 是万无一失的 |
[29:48] | Tenacity spanning | 是万无一失的 |
[29:50] | Decades of denial | 是难得一见的 是不能否认的 |
[29:52] | ls simply why l’ll be king undisputed Respected, saluted | 不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我 |
[29:58] | Respected, saluted And seen for the wonder I am | 就是森林之王 |
[30:02] | Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared | 因为我要的理想更高 |
[30:06] | Be prepared | 快准备 |
[30:10] | Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared | 因为我要的理想更高 |
[30:13] | Be prepared | 快准备 |
[30:30] | You wait here Your father has a marvellous surprise for you | 好,你在这等着 你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜 |
[30:34] | What is it? | 什么惊喜? |
[30:36] | If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise now, would it? | 如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对 |
[30:39] | If you tell me, I’ll still act surprised | 如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶 |
[30:42] | You are such a naughty boy | 你实在是非常的调皮 |
[30:45] | Come on, Uncle Scar No, no, no, no, no, no, no | 说嘛!刀疤叔叔 不…… |
[30:48] | This is just for you and your daddy | 这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情 |
[30:51] | You know, a sort of father-son thing | 是那种父子之间的…关系 |
[30:55] | Well, I’d better go get him | 好了,我最好去找他去 |
[30:58] | I’ll go with you No | 我跟你一起去 |
[31:02] | No Just stay on this rock | 不…你只管待在这个石块上 |
[31:05] | You wouldn’t want to end up in another mess | 你不会想像上次那样 |
[31:08] | like you did with the hyenas | 再遇到土狼吧? |
[31:09] | You know about that? Simba, everybody knows about that | 你知道那件事呀?辛巴,每个人都知道那件事 |
[31:13] | Really? Yes | 真的吗?是啊 |
[31:16] | Lucky daddy was there to save you, eh? | 算你运气好 你爸赶去救你了,对吗? |
[31:20] | And just between us, | 就在咱俩之间 |
[31:23] | you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm? | 你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢? |
[31:27] | Okay | 哦,好吧 |
[31:31] | Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise? | 嘿!刀疤叔叔 我会喜欢那个惊喜吗? |
[31:35] | Simba, it’s to die for | 辛巴,你会喜欢死的 |
[32:00] | Shut up | 闭嘴! |
[32:01] | I can’t help it I’m so hungry I got to have a wildebeest | 我也没办法 我肚子好饿 我可以吃下一头野牛 |
[32:05] | Stay put | 不要乱动 |
[32:07] | Can’t I just pick off one of the little sick ones? | 我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了 拜托! |
[32:09] | No We wait for the signal from Scar | 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号 |
[32:15] | There he is Let’s go | 他在那边 我们走 |
[32:19] | “Little roar” | 吼叫声 |
[33:23] | Look, sire, the herd is on the move | 陛下,你看! 有东西在动 |
[33:25] | Odd Mufasa, quick | 奇怪?木法沙!快点 |
[33:27] | Stampede in the gorge | 有东西在乱窜 |
[33:29] | Simba’s down there! Simba? | 在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在 辛巴? |
[33:54] | Zazu, help me! | 沙祖!救我 |
[33:56] | Your father is on the way! Hold on ! | 你爸爸已经来了 hold住! |
[33:58] | Hurry! | 快啊! |
[34:02] | There! There on that tree! | 那边,在那儿 在那树上 |
[34:05] | Hold on, Simba! | hold 住,辛巴 |
[34:08] | Dad ! | 爸! |
[34:14] | Scar, this is awful ! | 刀疤,这太可怕了 |
[34:16] | What’ll we do? What’ll we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[34:18] | I’ll go back for help, that’s what I’ll do | 我就这么做 我去搬救… |
[34:57] | Dad ! | 爸… |
[35:20] | Scar! | 刀疤… |
[35:23] | Brother Brother, help me! | 弟弟,救救我 |
[35:34] | Long live the king | 吾王万岁 |
[35:42] | No! | 不… |
[35:58] | Dad ! | 爸… |
[36:12] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:53] | Dad, come on | 爸,起来 |
[36:56] | You got to get up | 你一定要起来 |
[36:59] | Dad? | 爸… |
[37:01] | We got to go home | 跟我回家啦 |
[37:14] | Help! | 救命啊… |
[37:18] | Somebody! | 有没有人? |
[37:21] | Anybody | 有人吗… |
[37:24] | Help | 救命 |
[37:56] | Simba What have you done? | 辛巴 看你弄得… |
[38:02] | There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me | 有好多野兽 他想救我 |
[38:05] | It was an accident I didn’t mean for it to happen | 这真的是意外 我不是故意的 |
[38:08] | Of course Of course you didn’t | 当然,你当然不是故意的 |
[38:12] | No one ever means for these things to happen | 没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的 |
[38:18] | But the king is dead | 但是国王已经死了 |
[38:21] | And if it weren’t for you, he’d still be alive | 而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的 |
[38:30] | What will your mother think? | 你妈妈会怎么想呢? |
[38:33] | What am I going to do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[38:34] | Run away, Simba | 跑的远远的,辛巴 |
[38:37] | Run Run away and never return | 快跑 跑的远远的再也不要回来了 |
[38:49] | Kill him | 杀了他 |
[39:27] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[39:43] | Hey, there he goes There he goes | 他在那边 往那边跑了 |
[39:46] | So go get him | 那就快追呀 |
[39:47] | There ain’t no way I’m going in there | 我才不愿意到那边去呢! |
[39:49] | What, you want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt? | 怎么?你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊? |
[39:54] | But we got to finish the job | 我们一定得完成任务 |
[39:55] | Well, he’s as good as dead out there anyway | 唉!反正他出去以后 绝对死定了 |
[39:58] | And if he comes back, we’ll kill him | 如果他回来的话 我们再杀他 |
[40:01] | Yeah ! You hear that? | 对!你听到没有? |
[40:04] | If you ever come back, we’ll kill you ! | 如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你 |
[40:15] | Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy | 木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧 |
[40:20] | But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live | 但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也… |
[40:25] | For me, it is a deep, personal loss | 对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失 |
[40:30] | So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne | 我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位 |
[40:34] | Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy we shall rise | 但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛 |
[40:38] | to greet the dawning of a new era | 共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临 |
[40:41] | in which lion and hyena come together | 我们狮子将跟土狼 |
[40:45] | in a great and glorious future | 一起走向光明伟大的未来 |
[41:37] | Get out! Get out! Get out of here! | 走开一走开 |
[41:39] | I love this! Bowling for buzzards | 我喜欢赶走秃鹰 |
[41:42] | Gets ’em every time | 每次都成功 |
[41:46] | Hey, Timon, you better come look | 丁满,你最好过来看看 |
[41:49] | I think it’s still alive | 我看他好像还活着 |
[41:53] | All righty, what have we got here? | 哎哟!这什么东西呀? |
[42:02] | Jeez, it’s a lion ! Run, Pumbaa, move it! | 天啊!是只狮子!彭彭,快跑! |
[42:05] | Hey, Timon, it’s just a little lion | 丁满,他只是只小狮子 |
[42:09] | Look at him He’s so cute and all alone | 你看他那么可爱 而且是一个人 |
[42:14] | Can we keep him? Pumbaa, are you nuts? | 我们能留下他吗?彭彭,你疯了吗? |
[42:16] | You’re talking about a lion Lions eat guys like us | 躺在这儿的是只狮子 狮子就是专门吃我们的 |
[42:19] | But he’s so little He’s going to get bigger | 但是他还那么小 他以后会长大的 |
[42:22] | Maybe he’ll be on our side | 也许他会变得跟我们一国 |
[42:24] | That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard Maybe he’ll | 这是我听过最蠢的话了 或许他会… |
[42:27] | Hey, I’ve got it What if he’s on our side? | 咦…我有点子了 如果他跟我们一国 |
[42:30] | You know, having a lion around might not be such a bad idea | 有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的 |
[42:34] | So we’re keeping him? | 那我们就留下他咯 |
[42:35] | Of course Who’s the brains of this outfit? | 当然,这里是谁做主啊? |
[42:37] | My point exactly | 我认为他应该留下 |
[42:39] | Jeez, I’m fried Let’s get out of here and find some shade | 哎哟!天啊!我热死了 我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方 |
[42:51] | You okay, kid? I guess so | 你还好吧?孩子 |
[42:53] | You nearly died | 你差点就死了 |
[42:55] | I saved you | 我救了你 |
[42:56] | Well, Pumbaa helped A little | 彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙 |
[42:59] | Thanks for your help | 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[43:02] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[43:03] | Nowhere | 流浪 |
[43:05] | Gee, he looks blue | 他看起来很犹豫 |
[43:07] | I’d say brownish gold No, no, no I mean he’s depressed | 我倒觉得是金黄色 不,我是说一沮丧 |
[43:13] | Kid, what’s eating you? | 孩子你在烦什么? |
[43:14] | Nothing He’s at the top of the food chain | 烦?狮子可是万兽之王 |
[43:19] | The food chain ! | 烦个屁呀! |
[43:25] | So, where you from? | 那你从哪儿来的? |
[43:26] | Who cares? I can’t go back | 管他呢?我又不能回去 |
[43:29] | 你是被赶出来的 好极了!我们也是 的You’re an outcast That’s great So are we | |
[43:32] | What’d you do, kid? Something terrible | 你做了什么事? 孩子?很可怕的事 |
[43:34] | But I don’t want to talk about it We don’t want to hear about it | 但是我不想谈 很好,我们也不想听 |
[43:37] | Come on, Timon Anything we can do? | 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗? |
[43:40] | Not unless you can change the past | 除非你们能够改变历史 |
[43:42] | You know, kid, in times like this, my buddy Timon here says, | 孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说 |
[43:46] | “You got to put your behind in your past” | 你必须把你的背后抛到过去 |
[43:48] | No, no, no | 不… |
[43:50] | I mean Amateur | 我是说… 笨蛋 |
[43:52] | Lie down before you hurt yourself | 能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀 |
[43:54] | It’s, “You got to put your past behind you” | 是…你必须把过去抛到脑后 |
[43:57] | Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can’t do anything about it, right? | 孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事 而你却拿它没办法,对吧? |
[44:01] | Right Wrong ! | 对 错 |
[44:02] | When the world turns its back on you, | 当这个世界遗弃你的时候 |
[44:05] | you turn your back on the world | 你就去遗弃这个世界 |
[44:08] | Well, that’s not what I was taught | 我以前学的不是这样 |
[44:10] | Then maybe you need a new lesson | 那么你或许应该学点新知识 |
[44:12] | Repeat after me | 跟着我一起念 |
[44:14] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata What? | |
[44:17] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[44:19] | It means “no worries” | 就别担心 |
[44:21] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[44:24] | What a wonderful phrase | 真是很有意思 |
[44:27] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[44:29] | Ain’t no passing craze | 简单又好记 |
[44:33] | It means no worries | 从现在开始 |
[44:35] | For the rest of your days | 你不必再担心 |
[44:39] | lt’s our problemfree philosophy | 不必像从前 听天由命 |
[44:44] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[44:47] | HAKUNAMATATA? Hakuna matata? | |
[44:49] | Yeah It’s our motto What’s a motto? | 是我们的座右铭 什么是座右铭? |
[44:51] | Nothin’ What’samotto with you? | 管它呢?跟着念就行了 |
[44:55] | You know, kid, these two words will solve all your problems | 孩子你要知道 这几个字能够解决 你所有的问题 |
[44:59] | That’s right Take Pumbaa, for example Why | 对了!拿彭彭举例来说 |
[45:02] | When he was a young warthog | 当他是只小山猪 |
[45:05] | When l was a young warthog | 当我是只小山猪 |
[45:09] | Very nice Thanks | 很好 谢啦 |
[45:11] | He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal | 看他好像魅力十足风度翩翩 |
[45:14] | He could clear the savanna after every meal | 看来看去好像缺少一些东西 |
[45:16] | I’m a sensitive soul | 虽然我很丑 |
[45:18] | Though l seem thickskinned | 可是我很温柔 |
[45:22] | And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind | 我终于发现我没办法出人头地 |
[45:27] | And, oh, the shame He was ashamed | 太丢脸罗 |
[45:31] | Thought of changing my name Oh, what’s in a name? | 我想过改名字 改什么名字? |
[45:34] | And l got downhearted | 我终于放弃 |
[45:35] | How did you feel? Every time that l | 为什么? 每次我想… |
[45:37] | Hey, not in front of the kids Oh, sorry | 彭彭,不要在小孩面前… 对不起 |
[45:41] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[45:43] | What a wonderful phrase | 真是很有意思 |
[45:46] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[45:48] | Ain’t no passing craze | 简单容易记 |
[45:52] | It means no worries | 从现在开始 |
[45:54] | For the rest of your days | 没有烦恼忧虑 |
[45:56] | Yeah, sing it, kid | 好!唱下去 |
[45:58] | lt’s our problemfree | 不必像从前 |
[46:01] | Philosophy | 听天由命 |
[46:03] | HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata | |
[46:07] | Welcome to our humble home | 欢迎来到寒舍 |
[46:09] | You live here? We live wherever we want | 你们住在这里呀?我们住在我们想住的地方 |
[46:12] | Yep Home is where your rump rests | 对!家就是休息的地方 |
[46:15] | It’s beautiful | 好漂亮 |
[46:17] | I’m starved | 我饿了 |
[46:19] | I’m so hungry I could eat a whole zebra | 我肚子饿得可以 吃下一匹斑马了 |
[46:22] | We’re fresh out of zebra | 我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉 |
[46:24] | Any antelope? | 那有羚羊吗? |
[46:25] | Hippo? Nope | 河马呢?没 |
[46:27] | Listen, kid, if you live with us, you have to eat like us | 对了!孩子 如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样 |
[46:30] | Hey, this looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub | 这里像是可以弄到 昆虫的好地方 |
[46:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[46:36] | A grub What’s it look like? | 虫子,不然你以为是什么? |
[46:38] | Gross | 哦…好恶心 |
[46:41] | Tastes like chicken | 吃起来像鸡肉 |
[46:43] | Slimy yet satisfying | 粘粘的,但是还不错 |
[46:46] | These are rare delicacies | 这真是少有的美味 |
[46:49] | Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch | 咬起来脆脆的,口感十足 |
[46:53] | You’ll learn to love them | 你会喜欢的啦 |
[46:54] | I’m telling you, kid, this is the great life, | 你听我说,这种生活最棒了 |
[46:57] | no rules, no responsibilities | 没有规则也没有责任 |
[46:59] | The little creamfilled kind | 这个虽小油水很多 |
[47:02] | And best of all, no worries | 而且最棒的是…没有忧虑 |
[47:05] | Well, kid? | 来一点吧 |
[47:07] | Oh, well Hakuna matata | 不用担心 |
[47:14] | Slimy, yet satisfying | 粘粘的,但是还不错 |
[47:17] | That’s it | 这就对了 |
[47:31] | Hakuna matata | 不用担心 |
[47:35] | Hakuna It means no worries | 从现在开始 |
[47:38] | For the rest of your days | 你不必再担心 |
[47:42] | lt’s our problemfree | 不必像从前 |
[47:44] | Philosophy | 听天由命 |
[47:49] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[47:52] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[47:56] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[48:01] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[48:09] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[48:12] | Yeah | 对! |
[48:23] | Nobody knows | 有谁知道 |
[48:27] | The trouble I’ve seen | 我心中悲伤 |
[48:30] | Nobody knows | 有谁知道 |
[48:34] | My sorrow | 我痛苦 |
[48:36] | Zazu, do lighten up | 沙祖,高兴一点 |
[48:39] | Sing something with a little bounce in it | 唱一首有点活力的曲子吧 |
[48:43] | It’s a small world after all | 世界真是小 |
[48:46] | No, no! Anything but that! | 不…除了那首什么都可以 |
[48:50] | l’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts | 蝴蝶小时候就是小毛虫 |
[48:53] | Deedle dee dee | 爬来爬去钻来钻去 |
[48:54] | There they are astanding in a row | 长得真可爱 |
[48:58] | Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head | 爬呀!爬呀!总有一天会飞 |
[49:01] | I would never have had to do this with Mufasa | 以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做 |
[49:04] | What? What did you say? | 什么?你刚才说什么? |
[49:06] | Nothing You know the law | 没…你懂的 |
[49:08] | Never, ever mention that name in my presence I am the king ! | 在我面前绝对不准提那个名字 因为我是国王 |
[49:13] | Yes, sire, you are the king | 是的,陛下 你才是国王 |
[49:15] | it to illustrate the differences | 我会提起他只是在比较 |
[49:18] | in your royal managerial approaches | 你们在经营管理方面的 差异之处 |
[49:21] | Hey, boss What is it this time? | 老大 哎哟!又有什么事? |
[49:24] | We got a bone to pick with you I’ll handle this | 我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下 让我来说吧 |
[49:27] | Scar, there’s no food, no water | 刀疤 已经没有食物也没有水了 |
[49:29] | Yeah It’s dinner time and we ain’t got no stinking entrées | 对呀 晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有 |
[49:33] | It’s the lionesses’ job to do the hunting | 狩猎的工作 不是由狮子来负责的吗? |
[49:38] | Yeah, but they won’t go hunt | 他们不肯去呀 |
[49:40] | Eat Zazu You wouldn’t want me | 那吃沙祖吧 你们不会爱吃的 |
[49:43] | I’d be so tough and gamey and | 我的肉又硬、味道又骚 |
[49:46] | Zazu, don’t be ridiculous All you need is a little garlic | 沙祖,不用说笑了 你只需要加点调味料 |
[49:49] | I thought things were bad under Mufasa | 我以前以为木法沙实在不好过 |
[49:52] | What did you say? I said Muf | 你刚说什么? 我说木… |
[49:54] | I said qué pasa? | 我说蒙面纱 |
[49:56] | Good Now get out | 很好,你们给我走吧 |
[50:01] | But we’re still hungry | 可是我们还是很饿 |
[50:02] | Out! | 滚! |
[50:11] | Whoa! Nice one, Simba Thanks | 哇!辛巴 好大的嗝 |
[50:14] | Man, I’m stuffed Me, too | 天啊!我肚子好胀 |
[50:17] | I ate like a pig | 我吃得像只猪 |
[50:19] | Pumbaa, you are a pig | 彭彭,你本来就是猪呀 |
[50:21] | Right | 哦,对啊 |
[50:34] | Timon? Yeah? | 丁满? 怎样? |
[50:37] | Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there? | 你有没有想过 那些发亮的东西是什么? |
[50:41] | Pumbaa, I don’t wonder, I know | 彭彭,我不用想 我知道 |
[50:45] | What are they? | 那是什么? |
[50:48] | They’re fireflies | 那些是萤火虫 |
[50:49] | Fireflies that got stuck up in that big bluishblack thing | 那些萤火虫被一个 大大的黑黑的东西困住了 |
[50:54] | Gee | 哦… |
[50:56] | I always thought they were balls of gas | 我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的 |
[50:59] | burning billions of miles away | 气体在燃烧 |
[51:03] | Pumbaa, with you, everything’s gas | 彭彭,和你再一起 什么东西都是气体 |
[51:07] | Simba, what do you think? | 辛巴,你觉得呢? |
[51:09] | Well, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[51:11] | Come on Give, give, give, give | 快说,说…辛巴 |
[51:13] | Come on We told you ours Please? | 我们都告诉你了,拜托 |
[51:16] | Well | 这个嘛… 怎样? |
[51:18] | Somebody once told me | 以前有人跟我说过 |
[51:20] | that the great kings of the past are up there watching over us | 过去那些伟大的君王 会在那些星星上看着我们 |
[51:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[51:26] | You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us? | 你是指那些 死掉的君王在看着我们 |
[51:35] | Who told you something like that? Yeah, yeah | 谁这么告诉你的?是啊,是啊 |
[51:38] | What mook made that up? Yeah Pretty dumb, huh? | 是哪个笨蛋编的? 是啊,挺傻的对吧 |
[51:42] | You’re killing me Yeah | 笑死我了 |
[51:56] | Was it something I said? | 我说错了什么吗? |
[52:50] | Simba? | 辛巴? |
[52:52] | He’s He’s alive? He’s alive! | 他还活着? |
[53:10] | It is time | 是时候了 |
[53:21] | ln the jungle, the mighty jungle | 在这森林中、神奇森林中 |
[53:25] | The lion sleeps tonight | 狮子在睡梦中 |
[53:29] | ln the jungle, the mighty jungle | 今夜月色耡胧要赶快行动 |
[53:33] | The lion sleeps to | 狮子在睡梦中 |
[53:35] | I can’t hear you, buddy Back me up | 我听不见,彭彭 替我和音 |
[53:45] | Pumbaa? Pumbaa? | 彭彭?彭彭? |
[54:03] | Timon? | 丁满? |
[54:28] | Pumbaa? | 彭彭? |
[54:32] | Pumbaa! Pumbaa! | 彭彭 |
[54:35] | Pumbaa, Pumbaa! Hey, what’s going on? | 彭彭,出了什么事? |
[54:38] | She’s going to eat me! | 他打算要吃我 |
[54:41] | Whoa! Jeez, why do I always have to save you | 天呐 为什么每次都是我救你 |
[54:52] | Don’t worry, buddy I’m here for you Everything’s going to be okay | 别担心,彭彭 我就在你身边 没事的 |
[54:56] | Get her! Bite her head ! | 咬他…咬他的头 |
[54:59] | Go for the jugular! The jugular! | 看我的 咬他大动脉 |
[55:02] | See, I told you he’d come in handy | 你看吧,我早说过他会有用的 |
[55:08] | Nala? | 娜娜? |
[55:14] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[55:16] | Who are you? It’s me Simba | 你是谁呀? 是我呀 辛巴 |
[55:21] | Simba? | 辛巴? |
[55:24] | Whoa! How did you | 你怎么了?你怎么会… |
[55:29] | Wow! Where did you come from? | 你是从哪里来的? |
[55:31] | This is gr It’s great to see you ! | 我真的好高兴见到你 |
[55:33] | Hey, what’s goin’ on here? What are you doing here? | 我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事? |
[55:36] | What am I doing here? What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干什么? |
[55:38] | Hey! What’s goin’ on here? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[55:42] | Timon, this is Nala She’s my best friend | 丁满,这位是娜娜 她是我最要好的朋友 |
[55:45] | Friend? Yeah Hey, Pumbaa, come over here | 朋友?是啊 喂!彭彭 快过来 |
[55:50] | Nala, this is Pumbaa Pumbaa, Nala | 娜娜,这位是彭彭 |
[55:52] | Pleased to make your acquaintance The pleasure is all mine | 很高兴认识你 这是我的荣幸 不客气 |
[55:55] | How do you Whoa, whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight | 暂停!我先把事情搞清楚 |
[56:00] | You know her, she knows you | 你认识他 他认识你 |
[56:01] | But she wants to eat him, and everybody’s okay with this? | 但是她想要吃掉他 而大家好像都没什么意见 |
[56:06] | Did I miss something? Relax, Timon | 我说错了什么没有?丁满,别激动嘛! |
[56:09] | Wait till everyone finds out you’ve been here all this time | 要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话 |
[56:12] | And your mother, what will she think? | 还有你妈妈… |
[56:15] | She doesn’t have to know Nobody has to know | 她没有必要知道 |
[56:19] | Of course they do Everyone thinks you’re dead | 他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了 |
[56:21] | They do? | 是吗? |
[56:22] | Yeah Scar told us about the stampede | 是啊 刀疤告诉我们了 |
[56:26] | He did? What else did he tell you? | 是吗?他还跟你们说了什么? |
[56:29] | What else matters? You’re alive And that means, you’re the king | 那些并不重要 你还活着呀 而这就表示… 你是国王 |
[56:35] | King? Lady, have you got your lions crossed ! | 国王?小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊? |
[56:40] | King? | 国王? |
[56:41] | Your Majesty, I gravel at your feet | 哎哟!我的国王 我匍匐在你脚前 |
[56:46] | Stop it It’s not gravel, it’s grovel | 不要闹了 少笨了,别傻了 搞什么? |
[56:49] | And don’t! He’s not the king Are you? | 他才不是国王呢!是吗? |
[56:52] | No Simba! | 不是 辛巴! |
[56:54] | No, I’m not the king Maybe I was gonna be, | 不是,我不是国王 或许我以前可能会是国王 |
[56:56] | but that was a long time ago | 但是…那是很久以前的事了 |
[56:59] | Let me get this straight You’re the king? And never told us? | 让我把事情搞清楚 你是国王? 而你从没告诉我们? |
[57:03] | Look, I’m still the same guy But with power | 我还是原来的我呀 但更有权势 |
[57:06] | Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes? | 麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗? |
[57:09] | Hey, whatever she has to say, | 不管她说什么 |
[57:10] | she can say in front of us, right, Simba? | 都可以在我们面前说 对不对?辛巴 |
[57:15] | Maybe you’d better go | 你们还是离开吧 |
[57:18] | It starts You think you know a guy | 我还以为我了解他呢 |
[57:24] | Timon and Pumbaa, you learn to love ’em | 丁满跟彭彭 你慢慢会喜欢他们的 |
[57:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[57:33] | What is it? | 你怎么了? |
[57:35] | It’s like you’re back from the dead | 这就像你从死里复活一样 |
[57:38] | You don’t know how much this will mean to everyone | 你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大 |
[57:42] | What it means to me | 还有对我… |
[57:44] | Hey, it’s okay I’ve really missed you | 嘿!没事的 我真的很想念你 |
[57:48] | I’ve missed you, too | 我也想你呀 |
[57:53] | I tell you, Pumbaa This stinks | 彭彭,搞什么? |
[57:56] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[57:57] | Not you ! Them ! | 不是你,是他们 |
[58:00] | Him, her, alone | 他、她…在一起 |
[58:03] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对? |
[58:05] | l can see what’s happening | 事实放在眼前 |
[58:07] | What | 什么? |
[58:07] | And they don’t have a clue Who? | 你不必再犹豫 谁呀? |
[58:10] | They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line | 把眼睛闭起都会看出来 |
[58:14] | Our trio’s down to two | 他们俩是一对 |
[58:17] | The sweet caress of twilight | 美丽纯洁的爱情 |
[58:20] | There’s magic everywhere | 这夜晚多么美 |
[58:23] | And with all this romantic atmosphere | 让浪漫温馨充满每一处 |
[58:28] | Disaster’s in the air | 到处散发着爱 |
[58:38] | Can you feel the love tonight? | 这夜晚爱情到来 |
[58:44] | The peace the evening brings | 充满美丽温馨 |
[58:50] | The world for once | 所有万物 |
[58:53] | ln perfect harmony | 也同样感受到 |
[58:56] | With all its living things | 显得如此平静 |
[59:02] | So many things to tell her | 我想要说声爱你 |
[59:06] | But how to make her see | 不知该怎么说 |
[59:09] | The truth about my past? | 只有在心中告诉亲爱的 |
[59:11] | lmpossible, she’d turn away from me | 你是我唯一所爱 |
[59:15] | He’s holding back, he’s hiding | 不要害怕说爱我 |
[59:18] | But what, l can’t decide | 但是 我该怎么办呢 |
[59:22] | Why won’t he be the king l know he is? | 为什么他不是国王 我认为他是 |
[59:25] | The king l see inside? | 我看得出他是 |
[59:30] | Can you feel the love tonight? | 这夜晚爱情到来 |
[59:37] | The peace the evening brings | 充满美丽温馨 |
[59:42] | The world for once | 所有万物也同样感受到 |
[59:45] | ln perfect harmony | 显得 |
[59:48] | With all its living things | 如此平静 |
[59:55] | Can you feel the love tonight? | 这夜晚爱情到来 |
[1:00:02] | You needn’t look too far | 充满美丽温馨 |
[1:00:08] | Stealing through The night’s uncertainties | 这一刻快闭上眼睛 |
[1:00:14] | Love is where they are | 享受着平静 |
[1:00:20] | And if he falls in love tonight | 从今以后剩我们俩 |
[1:00:27] | It can be assumed | 请你不要哭 |
[1:00:33] | His carefree days | 在我心底 |
[1:00:36] | With us are history | 你是我朋友 |
[1:00:39] | ln short, our pal | 从今 |
[1:00:44] | Is doomed | 直到永远 |
[1:00:58] | Isn’t this a great place? | 你觉得这里怎么样? |
[1:01:00] | It is beautiful | 这里好美哦 |
[1:01:02] | But I don’t understand something | 但是有一件事我不了解 |
[1:01:05] | You’ve been alive all this time | 你既然一直都还活着 |
[1:01:08] | Why didn’t you come back to Pride Rock? | 你为什么不回去呢? |
[1:01:10] | Well, I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life | 这…我只是想靠自己站起来 过自己的生活 |
[1:01:15] | And I did, and it’s great | 我这么做了 真的很棒 |
[1:01:17] | We’ve really needed you at home | 可是那边真的很需要你 |
[1:01:19] | No one needs me Yes, we do You’re the king | 没有人需要我 你是国王 |
[1:01:23] | Nala, we’ve been through this I’m not the king Scar is | 能不能不要再提了 我不是国王 刀疤才是 |
[1:01:27] | Simba, he let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands | 辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地 |
[1:01:30] | What? Everything’s destroyed | 什么?所有的一切都毁了 |
[1:01:32] | There’s no food, no water | 没有食物、没有水 |
[1:01:34] | Simba, if you don’t do something soon, everyone will starve | 辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿 |
[1:01:37] | I can’t go back Why? | 为什么我不能回去? |
[1:01:38] | You wouldn’t understand What? | 你不了解的 为什么? |
[1:01:40] | No, no, no It doesn’t matter Hakuna matata | 不…这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA |
[1:01:43] | What? Hakuna matata | 什么? |
[1:01:44] | HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA | |
[1:01:45] | It’s something I learned out here Sometimes bad things happen | 是我在这儿学到的 有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情 |
[1:01:49] | Simba | 辛巴 |
[1:01:50] | and there’s nothing you can do about it So why worry? | 而你根本就无能为力 所以你干嘛担心呢? |
[1:01:53] | Because it’s your responsibility Well, what about you? You left | 你不认为那是你的责任吗? 那么你呢?你也离开了 |
[1:01:58] | I left to find help, and I found you | 我是为了要求救 而我找到了你 |
[1:02:01] | Don’t you understand? You’re our only hope | 你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:02:05] | Sorry What’s happened to you? | 抱歉! 你到底是怎么了? |
[1:02:09] | You’re not the Simba I remember You’re right I’m not | 你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了 你说的对 我不是 |
[1:02:12] | Now are you satisfied? No Just disappointed | 现在你满意了吗?不!我只是觉得失望 |
[1:02:16] | You know, you’re starting to sound like my father | 你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了 |
[1:02:19] | Good At least one of us does | 很好!至少我们有人像他 |
[1:02:22] | You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life? | 你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗? |
[1:02:25] | You don’t even know what I’ve been through | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[1:02:27] | I would if you’d just tell me | 如果你肯告诉我 我愿意… |
[1:02:29] | Forget it! Fine! | 算了 |
[1:02:34] | She’s wrong I can’t go back | 她错了 我不能回去 |
[1:02:38] | What would it prove, anyway? It won’t change anything | 事情都已经发生了 回去又能证明什么呢? |
[1:02:42] | You can’t change the past | 这又改变不了任何事情 |
[1:02:47] | You said you’d always be there for me! | 你说你会永远在我身边的 |
[1:02:50] | But you’re not | 可是你没有 |
[1:02:54] | And it’s because of me | 都是因为我 |
[1:02:57] | It’s my fault | 是我的错 |
[1:03:47] | Come on, will you cut it out? | 拜托你停一下,好吗? |
[1:03:48] | Can’t cut it out It’ll grow right back! | 他停不下来 他会再回来的 |
[1:03:51] | Creepy little monkey Will you stop following me? | 可恶的小猴子 你能不能不要再跟踪我了 |
[1:03:55] | Who are you? The question is, who are you? | 你是谁呀?问题是…你是谁呀? |
[1:04:01] | I thought I knew Now I’m not so sure | 我以为我知道 现在我不确定了 |
[1:04:05] | Well, I know who you are Come here It’s a secret | 我知道你是谁 来,这是秘密 |
[1:04:12] | Enough ! What is that supposed to mean? | 够了 你说这些到底什么意思? |
[1:04:15] | It means you are a baboon, and I’m not | 这表示你是狒狒 我不是 |
[1:04:20] | I think you’re a little confused | 我看你是有点老糊涂了 |
[1:04:22] | Wrong ! I’m not the one who’s confused | 错了 老糊涂的人不是我 |
[1:04:25] | You don’t even know who you are And I suppose you know | 你连你是谁都不知道 这么说你知道罗 |
[1:04:28] | Sure do You’re Mufasa’s boy | 当然 你是木法沙的孩子 |
[1:04:33] | Bye Hey, wait! | 拜拜 喂!等等… |
[1:04:45] | You knew my father? | 你以前认识我爸爸? |
[1:04:46] | Correction, I know your father | 修正一下 我现在认识他 |
[1:04:51] | I hate to tell you this, | 我很不想这么说 |
[1:04:53] | but he died a long time ago | 但是他死了好久了 |
[1:04:56] | Nope Wrong again ! | 不,又错了 |
[1:05:00] | He’s alive, and I’ll show him to you | 他还活着 我可以带你去看他 |
[1:05:03] | You follow old Rafiki He knows the way Come on ! | 你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走 跟我来,乖 |
[1:05:16] | Don’t dawdle Hurry up! | 别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦 |
[1:05:18] | Hey, whoa, wait, wait Come on Come on ! | 等等…快点,快点 |
[1:05:23] | Would you slow down? | 慢一点好吗? |
[1:05:37] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:05:40] | ssh | 嘘! |
[1:05:44] | Look down there | 往下看 |
[1:06:10] | That’s not my father That’s just my reflection | 那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影 |
[1:06:13] | No | 不… |
[1:06:16] | Look harder | 仔细看 |
[1:06:25] | You see? | 你看 |
[1:06:28] | He lives in you | 他活在你心中 |
[1:06:34] | Simba | 辛巴 |
[1:06:37] | Father? | 爸爸 |
[1:06:47] | Simba, you have forgotten me | 辛巴,你已经忘了我 |
[1:06:50] | No How could I? | 不!我怎么忘得了 |
[1:06:52] | You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me | 你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我 |
[1:06:57] | Look inside yourself, Simba | 看看你自己的内心,辛巴 |
[1:06:59] | You are more than what you have become | 你比你现在还要聪明 |
[1:07:03] | You must take your place in the circle of life | 你一定要回到食物链的位置上 |
[1:07:07] | How can I go back? I’m not who I used to be | 我怎么能回去呢? 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[1:07:11] | Remember who you are | 要记住你是谁 |
[1:07:15] | You are my son and the one true king | 你是我儿子 也是唯一的国王 |
[1:07:20] | Remember who you are | 要记住你是谁 |
[1:07:24] | No! Please, don’t leave me! | 不!求求你 不要离开我 |
[1:07:27] | Remember | 要记住 |
[1:07:28] | Father! Remember! | 爸 记住… |
[1:07:30] | Don’t leave me | 不要离开我 |
[1:07:32] | Remember | 记住… |
[1:07:42] | What was that? | 那是什么?嘿嘿… |
[1:07:45] | The weather | 那天气 |
[1:07:46] | Very peculiar, don’t you think? Yeah | 非常的特别 你觉得呢?是啊 |
[1:07:51] | Looks like the winds are changing | 看来风向好像要改变了 |
[1:07:52] | Change is good | 哦一改变是好的 |
[1:07:55] | Yeah, but it’s not easy | 是呀!但是并不容易 |
[1:07:57] | I know what I have to do, but going back means I’ll have to face my past | 我知道我必须做些什么 但是… 回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去 |
[1:08:03] | I’ve been running from it for so long | 我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了 |
[1:08:07] | Jeez! What was that for? | 哦!天呐 你这是干嘛? |
[1:08:09] | It doesn’t matter It’s in the past | 那并不重要,过去就别管了 |
[1:08:12] | Yeah, but it still hurts | 是呀!但是我还是会心痛 |
[1:08:14] | Yes, the past can hurt | 过去是会让人心痛 |
[1:08:16] | But the way I see it you can either run from it | 但是依我看你是可以逃避它 |
[1:08:20] | or learn from it | 或者记取教训 |
[1:08:23] | You see? So what are you going to do? | 哈…你学会了 现在怎么办? |
[1:08:26] | First, I’m gonna take your stick | 首先我要拿走你的拐杖 |
[1:08:28] | No, no, no, no! Not the stick! | 不…你别拿我拐杖 |
[1:08:30] | Hey! Where are you going? I’m going back! | 你到哪儿去呀?我要回去了 |
[1:08:34] | Good ! Go on ! Get out of here! | 好,去呀 离开这里 |
[1:09:01] | Hey Hey, wake up | 喂,醒醒啊 |
[1:09:07] | It’s okay! Whoa, whoa! It’s okay! It’s me! | 彭彭,丁满 是我呀,没事啊 |
[1:09:11] | Don’t ever do that again | 以后不要再这样吓我们了 |
[1:09:14] | Carnivores! | 又是动物 |
[1:09:16] | Have you guys seen Simba? I thought he was with you | 你们有没有看到辛巴? 我还以为他跟你在一起 |
[1:09:18] | He was, but now I can’t find him Where is he? | 但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊? |
[1:09:22] | You won’t find him here! | 你在这里找不到他的 |
[1:09:24] | The king has returned | 国王已经回去了 |
[1:09:27] | I can’t believe it He’s gone back! | 我真不敢相信 他回去了 |
[1:09:30] | Gone back? What do you mean? | 回去?你什么意思? |
[1:09:32] | Hey, what’s goin’ on here? | 喂!这到底怎么回事? |
[1:09:35] | Who’s the monkey? Simba went back to challenge Scar | 那猴子是谁? 辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战 |
[1:09:37] | Who? Scar | 谁? 刀疤 |
[1:09:39] | Who’s got a scar? No, it’s his uncle | 谁叫刀疤? 不…那是他叔叔 |
[1:09:40] | The monkey’s his uncle? No! | 那猴子是他叔叔?不 |
[1:09:42] | Simba’s gone back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king | 辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战 并且取回王位 |
[1:10:44] | Simba, wait up! | 辛巴,等等 |
[1:10:50] | It’s awful, isn’t it? I didn’t want to believe you | 很可怕,对不对? 你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信 |
[1:10:55] | What made you come back? | 是什么让你想回来的? |
[1:10:57] | I finally got some sense knocked into me, | 因为我的理智终于被敲醒了 |
[1:11:00] | and I’ve got the bump to prove it | 我头上还有包包可以证明呢! |
[1:11:02] | Besides, this is my kingdom | 话说回来这是我的国度 |
[1:11:05] | If I don’t fight for it, who will? | 如果我不为它而战 还有谁会? |
[1:11:08] | I will It’s gonna be dangerous | 我会 这是很危险的 |
[1:11:11] | Danger? I laugh in the face of danger | 危险?哼! 我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈… |
[1:11:15] | I see nothing funny about this | 我觉得这件事一点也不好笑 |
[1:11:17] | Timon ! Pumbaa! What are you doing here? | 丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛? |
[1:11:20] | At your service, my liege | 我们随时为陛下服务 |
[1:11:23] | We’re gonna fight your uncle for this? | 哦,我们就为了这些…要向你叔叔挑战? |
[1:11:27] | Yes, Timon This is my home | 是的,丁满 这里是我的家 |
[1:11:30] | Talk about your fixerupper! | 哦,这里是该大肆整顿了 |
[1:11:33] | Well, Simba, if it’s important to you, we’re with you to the end | 哦,辛巴 如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你 |
[1:11:56] | Hyenas I hate hyenas | 土狼…我恨土狼 |
[1:12:00] | So what’s your plan for getting past those guys? | 要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划? |
[1:12:03] | Live bait Good idea Hey! | 用活的饵 好主意 |
[1:12:06] | Come on, Timon You guys have to create a diversion | 来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力 |
[1:12:09] | What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula? | 你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗? |
[1:12:14] | lf you’re hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat | 假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉 |
[1:12:15] | Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat | 远在天边近在眼前不必花心思 |
[1:12:17] | Come on down and dine on this tasty swine | 这只猪很肥包你吃满意 |
[1:12:19] | All you have to do is get in line | 不必客气快来吃个饱 |
[1:12:21] | Are you achin’ Yep, yep, yep | 你会痛吗? 砰砰砰 |
[1:12:23] | For some bacon? Yep, yep, yep | 来,先来一客 砰砰砰 |
[1:12:25] | He’s a big pig Yep, yep | 瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰 |
[1:12:27] | You could be a big pig, too! | 你可以向他一样酷 |
[1:12:34] | Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses | 娜娜 你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子 |
[1:12:37] | I’ll look for Scar | 我去找刀疤 |
[1:12:43] | Sarabi ! | 沙拉碧 |
[1:12:59] | Yes, Scar? | 什么事?刀疤 |
[1:13:00] | Where is your hunting party? They’re not doing their job | 你们的狩猎队呢? 他们没有尽职地工作 |
[1:13:04] | Scar, there is no food The herds have moved on | 刀疤,已经没有食物了 动物都离开了 |
[1:13:07] | No, you’re just not looking hard enough | 不!他们只是没有认真找而已 |
[1:13:10] | It’s over There is nothing left | 结束了,这里什么都没有 |
[1:13:14] | We have only one choice We must leave Pride Rock | 我们只剩下一个选择 我们必须离开荣耀石 |
[1:13:18] | We’re not going anywhere You have sentenced us to death | 我们什么地方都不去 那么你是在判我们死刑 |
[1:13:21] | Then so be it You can’t do that | 那么就死吧 你不能那么做 |
[1:13:23] | I am the king I can do whatever I want | 我是国王我爱怎么做都可以 |
[1:13:26] | If you were half the king Mufasa was | 如果你有木法沙王的一半… |
[1:13:28] | I’m ten times the king Mufasa was! | 我比木法沙王要强上十倍 |
[1:13:34] | Mufasa? No, you’re dead | 木法沙?不,你已经死了 |
[1:13:44] | Mufasa? | 木法沙? |
[1:13:49] | Simba! You’re alive? How can that be? | 辛巴?怎么可能呢?你还活着? |
[1:13:54] | It doesn’t matter I’m home | 这不重要 我回来了 |
[1:13:58] | Simba? | 辛巴? |
[1:14:00] | Simba! I’m a little surprised to see you | 辛巴! 看到你还活着 真让我有一点… |
[1:14:04] | alive | 惊讶 |
[1:14:08] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t rip you apart | 给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你 |
[1:14:11] | Simba, you must understand | 辛巴,你一定要了解 |
[1:14:13] | The pressures of ruling a kingdom | 统治一个国度的压力呀! |
[1:14:16] | Are no longer yours Step down, Scar | 这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤 |
[1:14:19] | Well, I would, naturally | 哈…是啊 我会的 |
[1:14:22] | However, there is one little problem | 当然会啦! 但是这里有个小问题 |
[1:14:25] | You see them? | 看到他们没有? |
[1:14:28] | They think I’m king | 他们认为我是国王 |
[1:14:30] | Well, we don’t Simba’s the rightful king | 我们不认为 辛巴才是合法的国王 |
[1:14:34] | The choice is yours, Scar | 选择权在你手上 |
[1:14:37] | Either step down or fight | 退位不然就战斗 |
[1:14:39] | Must this all end in violence? | 难道非要用暴力解决吗? |
[1:14:42] | I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member | 我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责 |
[1:14:46] | Wouldn’t you agree, Simba? That’s not gonna work, Scar | 你同意吗?辛巴 你说这些都没有用,刀疤 |
[1:14:49] | I’ve put it behind me | 我已经把它遗忘了 |
[1:14:51] | But what about your faithful subjects? | 但是你那些忠实的臣民呢? |
[1:14:53] | Have they put it behind them? | 他们也忘掉了吗? |
[1:14:55] | Simba, what is he talking about? | 辛巴,他到底在说什么? |
[1:14:57] | So you haven’t told them your little secret | 哦!你还没有告诉她们 你那些小秘密? |
[1:15:01] | Well, Simba, now’s your chance to tell them | 辛巴,现在你有机会告诉他们 |
[1:15:05] | Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa’s death | 告诉他们木法沙的死 到底该由谁来负责! |
[1:15:12] | I am | 是我 |
[1:15:17] | It’s not true | 这不是真的 |
[1:15:20] | Tell me it’s not true | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[1:15:24] | It’s true You see? He admits it! | 是真的 看吧,他承认了 |
[1:15:27] | Murderer! No! It was an accident | 凶手… 不!那只是个意外 |
[1:15:30] | If it weren’t for you, Mufasa would be alive It’s your fault he’s dead ! | 如果不是为了你 木法沙还会活着 他的死是你的错 |
[1:15:34] | Do you deny it? No | 你能否认吗?不能 |
[1:15:36] | Then you’re guilty No, I’m not a murderer! | 那么你是有罪的了 不!我不是凶手 |
[1:15:40] | Simba, you’re in trouble again, | 辛巴,你又再度有麻烦了 |
[1:15:43] | but this time daddy isn’t here to save you, | 但是这一回爸爸 可没办法来救你了 |
[1:15:46] | and now everyone knows why! | 现在每个人都知道原因了 |
[1:15:50] | Simba! | 辛巴 |
[1:15:57] | Now, this looks familiar | 这一幕看起来很眼熟 |
[1:16:01] | Where have I seen this before? Let me think | 我以前在哪儿看过? 我想想看哦! |
[1:16:05] | Yes I remember | 哦!对了!我想到了 |
[1:16:09] | This is just the way your father looked before he died | 这正是你爸爸 要死之前的那个情景 |
[1:16:14] | And here’s my little secret | 而这是我的小秘密 |
[1:16:18] | I killed Mufasa | 我杀了木法沙 |
[1:16:23] | No! Murderer! | 不!凶手! |
[1:16:27] | No, Simba, please Tell them the truth | 不!辛巴,求求你 告诉他们真相 |
[1:16:30] | Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold | 真…相?但是每个人对真相的看法都… |
[1:16:34] | All right | 好… |
[1:16:38] | I did it | 是我干的 |
[1:16:40] | So they can hear you | 让大家都听得见 |
[1:16:43] | I killed Mufasa! | 我杀了木法沙 |
[1:16:58] | Excuse me Pardon me Comin’ through Hot stuff | 我打、我踢、我踹 我砍、我砍、我咬 |
[1:17:31] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me in ! Let me in ! | 放我出去,放我出去 让我进去,让我进去 |
[1:17:35] | Please, don’t eat me | 拜托不要吃我 |
[1:17:37] | Drop ’em ! | 放下他们 |
[1:17:38] | Hey, who’s the pig? Are you talkin’ to me? | 谁是猪?你是在叫我吗? |
[1:17:41] | He called him a pig To me? | 他在叫他猪 |
[1:17:43] | Shouldn’t have done that To me? | 你在叫我吗? 你们糗大罗 |
[1:17:45] | Now they’re in for it They call me Mr Pig ! | 他们都管我叫猪大爷 |
[1:17:54] | Take that, you stupid | 拿着 你这傻瓜 |
[1:17:57] | Take that and that! | 都拿着! |
[1:18:02] | Run, you yellowbelly! | 跑啊 你们这些强盗 |
[1:18:24] | Murderer Simba Simba, please | 凶手, 辛巴,辛巴 辛巴! |
[1:18:27] | Please, have mercy I beg you You don’t deserve to live | 求求你 求求你大发慈悲 你根本不配活着 |
[1:18:31] | But Simba, I am family | 但…是,辛巴… 我是…我是你的家人 |
[1:18:37] | It’s the hyenas who are the real enemy | 那些土狼才是我们真正的敌人 |
[1:18:42] | It was their fault It was their idea | 都是他们的错 是他们的点子 |
[1:18:43] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[1:18:46] | Everything you ever told me was a lie | 你告诉我的每一件事都是谎言 |
[1:18:48] | What are you going to do? | 你打算要怎么做呢? |
[1:18:50] | You wouldn’t kill your own uncle | 你该不会杀了你的亲叔叔吧? |
[1:18:54] | No, Scar | 不,刀疤 |
[1:18:57] | I’m not like you | 我可不像你 |
[1:18:58] | Simba, thank you You are truly noble | 辛巴,谢谢你 太好了 |
[1:19:02] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise And how can I prove myself to you? | 我保证会补偿你的 我该怎么做才能向你证明呢? |
[1:19:06] | Tell me I mean, anything | 告诉我什么都行 |
[1:19:08] | Run | 滚 |
[1:19:09] | Run away, Scar, | 离开这里,刀疤 |
[1:19:12] | and never return | 永远不要再回来 |
[1:19:15] | Yes | 是啊, |
[1:19:17] | Of course | 当然啦 |
[1:19:19] | As you wish, | 如你所愿 |
[1:19:22] | your Majesty! | 国王陛下 |
[1:20:18] | My friends! | 我的朋友们 |
[1:20:21] | Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy | 朋友们? 我好像听他说 我们是他的敌人 |
[1:20:25] | Yeah That’s what I heard | 是啊!我也是这么听说的 |
[1:20:28] | Ed? | 阿德? |
[1:20:33] | No Let me explain No, you don’t understand ! | 不,听着,我可以解释 你们并不了解 |
[1:20:38] | No, I didn’t mean No! No! | 不…我不是故意的 |
[1:21:46] | It is time | 是时候了 |
[1:22:13] | Remember | 要记住 |
[1:22:58] | Till we find our place | 靠着阳光走 |
[1:23:03] | On the path unwinding | 慢慢你会知道 |
[1:23:09] | In the circle | 看这世界生生不息 |
[1:23:14] | The circle of life | 看这世界生生不息 |
[1:23:19] | Circle of Life | 生生不息 |
The Lion King(狮子王)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读