英文名称:Thelma and Louise
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Little honey, are you goin’ out tonight? | 小宝贝 晚上不出去啦 |
[02:20] | Sonny, you wanna hit me up with some syrup? | 桑尼 给我来一杯糖浆 |
[02:22] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | – Ma’am? – Yeah, I’ll be right with you. | -小姐 -马上来 |
[02:29] | Here you go. You got the sausage, pancakes for you, | 来了 你要的香肠 你要的煎饼 |
[02:33] | and there’s your syrup. | 还有你的糖浆 |
[02:34] | He’s over there. | 他就在那边 |
[02:40] | Decaf or regular? | 普通还是没咖啡因的 |
[02:41] | Regular, please. | 普通的 |
[02:43] | You girls are kind of young to be smoking, don’t you think? | 你们那么年轻便抽烟 |
[02:45] | It ruins your sex drive. | 会没有性欲的 |
[02:59] | I’ll get it! | 我来听 |
[03:03] | I got it! Hello? | 我听了 哪位 |
[03:06] | Hey, how you doing, little housewife? You all packed? | 你好吗 主妇 收拾好了吗 |
[03:08] | We’re out of here tonight. | 我们这晚就走 |
[03:09] | Well, wait now. I still have to ask Darryl if I can go. | 稍等 我还要问达里尔我能否去 |
[03:12] | You mean you haven’t asked him, yet? | 你还没问他 |
[03:14] | Thelma, for Christ’s sake! | 塞尔马 你真是的 |
[03:17] | Thelma, is he your husband or your father? | 他是你丈夫还是你父亲 |
[03:19] | It is just two days, for God’s sake. | 去两天而已 |
[03:22] | Don’t be a child. Tell him you’re going with me. | 别那么孩子气 告诉他你跟我去 |
[03:25] | Tell him I’m having a nervous breakdown. | 说我精神崩溃 |
[03:27] | That don’t carry much weight with Darryl. | 达里尔不吃这一套 |
[03:29] | He already thinks you’re out of your mind. | 他早已认为你是神经病 |
[03:32] | Are you at work? | 你在上班 |
[03:33] | No, I’m calling from the Playboy Mansion. | 不 我在花花公子俱乐部 |
[03:34] | I’ll call you right back. | 再给你电话吧 |
[03:37] | Darryl? | 达里尔 |
[03:40] | Darryl! | 达里尔 |
[03:42] | Honey, you better hurry up! | 亲爱的 快一点 |
[03:49] | God damn it, Thelma. | 该死的 塞尔马 |
[03:51] | Don’t holler like that. | 别大叫 |
[03:57] | Haven’t I told you I can’t stand it | 我说过受不了 |
[03:59] | when you holler in the morning? | 你在早上大叫 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry, doll. I just didn’t want you to be late. | 对不起 我只是不想你迟到 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | – Hon? – What? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[04:16] | Have a good day at work today. | 工作愉快 |
[04:20] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不 |
[04:27] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1216个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:163个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:68个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:133个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:299个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:31] | You want anything special for dinner tonight? | 晚餐想吃什么 |
[04:35] | No, Thelma, I don’t give a shit what we have for dinner. | 我不在乎晚餐吃什么 |
[04:39] | I may not even make it home for dinner. You know how Fridays are. | 我也许没法回家吃晚餐 你知道星期五的情况 |
[04:43] | Yeah, funny how so many people want to buy a carpet on a Friday night. | 奇怪 为何有那么多人 想在周五晚上买地毯 |
[04:48] | You’d almost think they’d want to forget about it for the weekend. | 你会以为他们会为周末 而忘掉这事 |
[04:53] | Well, then it’s a good thing you’re not regional manager | 那么幸好你不是地区经理 |
[04:58] | and I am. | 而我却是 |
[05:03] | For Christ’s sake, I got to get the hell out of here. | 老天 我得出门了 |
[05:07] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[05:09] | God damn it, Homer! Christ, I gotta get to work! | 该死的 霍默 我要上班了 |
[05:12] | Don’t need this bullshit in the morning! | 大清早才不要这样子 |
[05:15] | Just leave them. I’ll get them, thank you. | 不用了 我自己来 谢谢 |
[05:18] | For Christ’s sakes. | 老天爷 |
[05:22] | And I want you out of here by 5:00. No, 3:00. | 你五点前要离去 不是三点 |
[05:25] | Get out of here by 3:00 today. | 今天三点前要走 |
[05:34] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[05:35] | Morning, is Louise there? | 早安 路易丝在吗 |
[05:37] | Why, yes, she is. | 她在 |
[05:38] | Is this Thelma? Thelma, when are you gonna run away with me? | 你是塞尔马吗 你什么时候跟我私奔 |
[05:42] | Not this weekend, sweetie, she’s running away with me. | 这个周末不行 她跟我走 |
[05:44] | Hey, what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[05:45] | What time are you picking me up? | 你什么时候来接我 |
[05:46] | All right! I’ll be there around 2:00 or 3:00. | 我大约两 三点会来 |
[05:50] | Okay. Say, what kind of stuff do I bring? | 好的 我要带什么东西 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. Warm stuff, I guess. | 不知道 保暖衣物吧 |
[05:55] | It’s the mountains. I guess it gets cold at night. | 晚上山上会寒冷 |
[05:57] | I don’t know. I’m just gonna bring everything. | 我什么都带了 |
[05:59] | Okay, I will, too, then. | 好吧 我也一样 |
[06:02] | And steal Darryl’s fishing stuff. | 偷走达里尔的钓鱼用具 |
[06:03] | Louise, I don’t know how to fish. | 我不会钓鱼 |
[06:05] | Neither do I, Thelma, but Darryl does it. How hard can it be? | 我也不懂 但达里尔钓鱼 那该不会太难吧 |
[06:08] | All right, I’ll see you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[06:10] | Okay. All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:35] | As you brush your shoes | 当你擦拭皮靴 |
[06:38] | And stand before the mirror | 站在镜子前 |
[06:42] | And you comb your hair | 梳妆打扮 |
[06:45] | And grab your coat and out | 拿起外套 走出去 |
[06:49] | And you walk the wet streets | 走在潮湿的街道 |
[06:52] | Trying to remember | 记住 |
[06:56] | All the wild night breezes in your memory ever | 所有疯狂的夜晚 似风一样涌进记忆 |
[07:02] | And everything looks so complete | 一切都看似完整 |
[07:06] | When you’re walkin’ out on the street | 当你走上街道 |
[07:09] | Hey, this is Jimmy. I’m not here right now. | 我是吉米 现在不在 |
[07:13] | And sends you flyin’, cryin’ | 毫无目的地闲逛 哭泣着 |
[07:18] | Ooh-wee | 哦 |
[07:24] | The wild night is callin’ | 疯狂的夜晚在召唤 |
[07:37] | And all the girls walk by | 所有经过的女孩 |
[07:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[07:43] | No, Thelma, we don’t need the lantern. The place has electricity. | 塞尔马 我们不用带灯笼 那儿有电力 |
[07:47] | Okay. No, I want to take it anyway, just in case. | 我要带 以防万一 |
[07:49] | In case of what? | 万一什么 |
[07:51] | In case there’s some escaped psycho killer on the loose | 万一有越狱的变态杀手在逃 |
[07:54] | who cuts the electricity off | 割断电线 |
[07:56] | and tries to come in and kill us. | 然后想杀我们 |
[07:58] | Sure, Thelma. Well, then that lantern’ll come in real handy. | 是的 塞尔马 到时候灯笼便会派上用场了 |
[08:02] | Maybe we should just tow your car behind, too, | 也许把你的车子拖在后面 |
[08:05] | in case he steals the spark plugs. | 万一他偷了火花塞的话 |
[08:07] | We’d have to. That thing barely makes it down the driveway. | 我们要拖车 那东西没法驶出车道 |
[08:27] | Careful. Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:30] | – All right, everything in? – Yeah. | -都放好了吗 -是的 |
[08:32] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:34] | Here you go. Be careful. All right. | 来了 小心点 |
[08:38] | Smile. | 笑 |
[08:42] | See you later | 再见 |
[08:46] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[08:49] | Oh, Louise? Uh-huh. | 路易丝 |
[08:51] | Will you take care of this gun? | 你可否保管这枪 |
[08:52] | What in hell did you bring that for? | 你为什么带枪 |
[08:54] | Come on. Psycho killers or bears or snakes. | 别这样 变态杀手 熊或是蛇 |
[08:57] | I just don’t know how to use it. Will you take care of it? | 我不知道怎么用 你先帮我保管 |
[08:59] | Put it away. Just… Here, put it in my purse. | 把它收起来 放在我的钱包里 |
[09:03] | Thelma, good Lord. | 塞尔马 我的主 |
[09:10] | So, whose place is this again? | 这地方是谁的 |
[09:12] | It’s Bob’s, the day manager’s. | 是日间经理鲍比的 |
[09:15] | He’s getting a divorce, so his wife’s getting this place. | 他要离婚 他老婆分到房子 |
[09:17] | So he’s letting all his friends use it | 在交出钥匙前 |
[09:19] | till he’s got to turn over the keys. | 让朋友借用了 |
[09:23] | I’ve never been out of town without Darryl. | 从没试过一个人到外地去 |
[09:26] | How come Darryl let you go? | 达里尔为什么会让你去 |
[09:29] | ‘Cause I didn’t ask him. | 因为我没问他 |
[09:31] | Shit, Thelma! | 塞尔马 真要命 |
[09:34] | He’s gonna kill you! | 他会宰了你 |
[09:36] | Well, he’d never let me go. | 他不会让我去的 |
[09:38] | He never lets me do one goddamn thing that’s any fun. | 从不让我做开心的事情 |
[09:42] | All he wants me to do is hang around the house the whole time | 只想我留在家里 而他却在外面 |
[09:45] | while he’s out doing God only knows what. | 不知道做什么 |
[09:47] | Well, you get what you settle for. | 你得其所哉 |
[09:50] | I left him a note. | 我给他留了字条 |
[09:53] | I left him stuff to microwave. | 在微波炉放了食物 |
[09:57] | Children laugh, children cry | 孩子们笑着 哭闹着 |
[10:00] | They’re the ones who will survive | 他们是幸存者 |
[10:03] | Will they know what we’ve sold? | 他们知道我们卖什么吗 |
[10:06] | Nature’s gift we turn for gold | 大自然的礼物 为了金钱 |
[10:09] | I don’t like what I see now | 我不喜欢这些 |
[10:12] | In my life, what I see now | 我生活里的一切 我看见的一切 |
[10:15] | I don’t like where we’re goin’ | 我不喜欢我们要去的地方 |
[10:18] | I don’t like it, no | 我不喜欢 真的 |
[10:20] | – Thelma. – What? | -塞尔马 -什么 |
[10:22] | You and I, we’re getting older now | 我们都在变老 |
[10:27] | You and I | 你和我 |
[10:29] | Who will show them if we don’t show them how? | 除了我们 还有谁会告诉他们 |
[10:34] | I wanna know, is it true? | 我想知道 这是不是对的 |
[10:38] | Is there a house of hope for me and you? | 我们还有希望吗 |
[10:44] | Thelma, what are you doing? | 塞尔马 你干嘛 |
[10:46] | Smoking. | 抽烟 |
[10:50] | Hey, I’m Louise. | 我是路易丝 |
[10:52] | House of hope for me and you | 我们还有希望吗 |
[10:58] | I’ll never make it. Can’t we just stop somewhere for a minute? | 我不行了 可不可以停车一会儿 |
[11:01] | Thelma, we’re not gonna get to the cabin until after dark as it is. | 我们要入夜后才到小屋 |
[11:04] | Then what difference would it make if we stopped? | 那有什么分别呢 |
[11:07] | Come on, I never get to do stuff like this. | 求求你 我从没试过这样 |
[11:10] | Okay. But it’s gonna be a quick stop. | 好吧 但很快就上路 |
[11:12] | Fine, okay. | 好滴 |
[11:42] | I’m still waiting here, and it’s half past two | 我还在这里等待 已经两点过半了 |
[11:46] | And I don’t wanna love you, but I do | 我不想爱你 但还是爱上你了 |
[11:52] | I haven’t seen a place like this since I left Texas. | 自离开德州后从没见过 |
[11:54] | Isn’t this fun? | 好玩吧 |
[11:56] | That place with a little dance floor | 那儿有一块小小的跳舞地板 |
[12:02] | Said you’d never been in there before | 你说 你从未到过那儿 |
[12:09] | Y’all want a drink? | 要喝酒吗 |
[12:11] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[12:12] | I’ll have a Wild Turkey straight up and a Coke back, please. | 我要净饮威士忌 还要可乐 |
[12:15] | Thelma? | 塞尔马 |
[12:16] | Oh, what? Tell me something. | 怎么了 说啊 |
[12:17] | Is this my vacation or isn’t it? | 这是不是我的假期 |
[12:19] | I mean, God, you’re as bad as Darryl. | 你跟达里尔一样都那么坏 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, it’s just I’m just not used to seeing you this way. | 对不起 我不习惯看见你这样 |
[12:25] | I… I haven’t seen you this way in a while. You’re usually so sedate. | 我很久没见过你这样 你通常是很镇静的 |
[12:29] | Well, I’ve had it up to my ass with sedate. | 我已镇静够了 |
[12:32] | You said you and me is gonna get out of town, | 你说我们到外地 |
[12:34] | and for once, just really let our hair down. | 就那么一次 不要拘谨 |
[12:37] | Well, darling, look out, ’cause my hair is coming down. | 亲爱的 小心 因为我不拘谨了 |
[12:40] | All right. I’ve changed my mind. | 好的 我改变主意了 |
[12:42] | I’m gonna have a margarita and a shot of Cuervo on the side. | 我要鸡尾酒 还要淡味饮料 |
[12:48] | – All right! – Get me another one. | -好极了 -再给我一杯 |
[12:50] | I don’t want to love you, but I do | 我不想爱你 但还是爱上你了 |
[12:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:54] | Now, what are a couple of Kewpie dolls like you doing in a place like this? | 两位美女干嘛会来这样的地方 |
[12:58] | – We left town for the weekend… – Minding our own business. | -我们想开心一下 -别理闲事 |
[13:00] | Why don’t you try? | 少来犯贱 |
[13:01] | ’cause we wanted to try and have some fun. | 因为我们在找乐子 |
[13:03] | And ’cause Louise here is mad at her boyfriend ’cause… | 路易丝生男朋友的气 |
[13:07] | We just wanted to get something to eat. | 我们想吃东西 |
[13:09] | Well, you come to the right place. | 你们来对了地方 |
[13:11] | Do you like chili? They got good chili. | 爱吃大红豆吗 这儿的很不错 |
[13:14] | Harlan, you bothering these poor girls? | 哈伦 你打扰她们 |
[13:17] | Hell, no, I was just being friendly. | 不是 我是友善而已 |
[13:19] | It’s a good thing they’re not all as friendly as you. | 幸好她们不像你那么友善 |
[13:23] | Hey, your name’s Harlan? I got an uncle named Harlan. | 你叫哈伦 我舅舅也叫哈伦 |
[13:26] | – You do? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[13:28] | Is he a funny uncle? | 他风趣吗 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause if he is, then he and I got something in common. | 若然他风趣 那么他和我便有共通点 |
[13:37] | I don’t mean to be rude, | 我不想无礼 |
[13:39] | but I got something I got to talk to my friend about in private. | 但我想私下跟朋友谈谈 |
[13:42] | I… I understand. I didn’t mean to bother you. | 我明白 我无意打扰 |
[13:45] | It’s just hard not to notice two such pretty ladies as yourselves. | 只是很难不注意到 两位这么漂亮的女士 |
[13:51] | You better dance with me before you leave, or I will never forgive you. | 你走前要跟我跳舞 否则我不会原谅你 |
[13:56] | Sure, that’d be fun. | 好的 那会很好玩 |
[14:01] | Jeez, Louise, that wasn’t very nice. | 路易丝 那不是太好吧 |
[14:03] | Can’t you tell when somebody’s hitting on you? | 你不知道他看上你吗 |
[14:06] | So what if he was? | 那又怎样 |
[14:08] | It’s all your years of waiting tables has made you jaded, that’s all. | 当了多年女侍令你迟钝了 |
[14:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:13] | Well, just relax, will you? You’re making me nervous. | 你放轻松点 你令我紧张 |
[14:16] | All right! | 好吧 |
[14:33] | I woke up in a hotel I didn’t know what to do | 在旅店醒来 我不知该做什么 |
[14:37] | I turned the TV on and wrote a letter to you | 打开电视 给你写信 |
[14:39] | That’s a good band. | 乐队很不错 |
[14:40] | The news was talking about a dragnet up on the interstate | 新闻里正谈论着在州际公路上进行的搜索 |
[14:45] | Seems they were looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates | 他们似乎在找一辆装着田纳西州产的盘子的凯迪拉克 |
[14:48] | Wonder if Darryl’s home yet. | 不知道达里尔是否在家 |
[14:49] | Wonder if Jimmy’s got back. | 吉米回来了没有呢 |
[14:51] | Why don’t you just tell him to get lost once and for all? | 你何不要他滚 |
[14:54] | Why don’t you ditch that no-good husband of yours? | 你何不抛弃那没用的丈夫 |
[14:58] | This one’s on Harlan. | 是哈伦付帐的 |
[15:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Well, look, Jimmy’ll come in off the road and you won’t be there. | 吉米会到来 你不在家 |
[15:09] | He’ll freak out and call you 100,000 times. | 他会很害怕 不停给你电话 |
[15:13] | Sunday night, you’ll call him back, | 你周日给他电话 |
[15:14] | and by Monday, he’ll be kissing the ground you walk on. | 周一他会吻你走过的土地 |
[15:16] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[15:18] | In the meantime, you said we was gonna have some fun, | 目前 你说我们要开心 |
[15:20] | so let’s have some! | 那么便寻开心吧 |
[15:23] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[15:28] | If they knew what we were up to, they wouldn’t let us in | 如果他们知道我们要去干嘛 肯定不会让我们进去 |
[15:32] | Landed in Memphis like original sin | 抵达孟菲斯 |
[15:35] | Up Elvis Presley Boulevard to the Graceland gates | 朝”猫王”埃尔维斯•普雷斯利的故居雅园靠近 |
[15:40] | Yeah, see, we were looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates | 是的 看 我们在找一辆装有田纳西州产的盘子的凯迪拉克 |
[15:42] | – Let’s dance. – All right! | -我们跳舞吧 -好的 |
[15:51] | I woke up in a hotel I didn’t know what to do | 在旅店醒来 我不知该干些什么 |
[15:54] | I turned the TV on and wrote a letter to you | 打开电视 给你写信 |
[15:57] | The news was talking about a dragnet up on the interstate | 新闻里正谈论着在州际公路上进行的搜索 |
[16:00] | Thelma. That’s your name? Thelma? That’s a lovely name. | 你是叫塞尔马吗 好极了 |
[16:03] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道在干嘛 |
[16:05] | Just follow me, Thelma. | 你跟着我好了 塞尔马 |
[16:06] | I don’t know what… | 我不会 |
[16:09] | – Ma’am, you wanna dance a little? – Sure. | -小姐 要跳舞吗 -好的 |
[16:11] | Since I left California, baby Things have gotten worse | 自从我离开加州 事情变得更糟 |
[16:15] | Seems the land of opportunity for me is just a curse | 看来这儿的机会对我来说只是个诅咒 |
[16:18] | Tell that judge in Bakersfield my trial will have to wait | 告诉贝克尔菲斯的法官 我的审判必须得推迟了 |
[16:23] | Down here, they’re looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates | 这里 他们在找一辆装有田纳西州产的盘子的凯迪拉克 |
[16:27] | She saw him singing once when she was 17 | 她17岁时见过他一次 当时他正在唱歌 |
[16:30] | And ever since that day she’s been living in between | 自从那天起 她一直生活在回忆里 |
[16:33] | You got some great moves, honey. | 你舞姿不错 |
[16:35] | I was never king of nothing but this wild weekend | 我只能掌控这个疯狂的周末 |
[16:36] | Anyway, he wouldn’t care Hell, he gave them to his friends | 不管怎样 他不关心地狱 只关心朋友 |
[16:42] | All right! Here we go! Here we go! Here we go! | 好了 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[17:54] | – Hey, hey, Thelma! – Oh, Louise. | -嘿 塞尔马 -路易丝 |
[17:56] | I’m hitting the little girls’ room and then we’re out of here. | 我上洗手间 然后便要走 |
[18:00] | I’m ready when you are. | 你准备好了我就走 |
[18:05] | Wait, Louise, I want to come with you. | 等一下 路易丝 我想跟你去 |
[18:08] | Turn around. | 转圈圈 |
[18:11] | – I don’t feel so good. – What’s wrong? Come on. | -我不舒服 -怎么了 来吧 |
[18:15] | – Shit. Stop! – What’s wrong? | -不好了 停下 -怎么了 |
[18:19] | I’m spinning. | 我天旋地转 |
[18:23] | Oopsy-doopsy. | 你觉得晕 |
[18:25] | We need to get you some fresh air, little lady. | 得呼吸新鲜空气 小姐 |
[18:53] | Look, have you seen my friend? | 有看见我的朋友吗 |
[18:54] | Your friend? | 你的朋友 |
[18:55] | Uh… Yeah. Yeah. She was out there dancing. Dancing. | 有 她在外面跳舞 |
[19:02] | How you feeling now, darling? | 你感到怎么样了 |
[19:05] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | I think I’m starting to feel a little better. | 我感到好些了 |
[19:10] | You’re starting to feel pretty good to me, too. You know that? | 我也开始感到你很不错 知道吗 |
[19:14] | I think I need to keep walking. | 我要继续走路 |
[19:16] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[19:18] | Where do you think you’re going, huh? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:20] | I’m going back inside. | 回里面去 |
[19:21] | Oh, no, no. | 不 |
[19:23] | Harlan. | 哈伦 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | Hey, quit it. Stop it. Stop it. | 别这样 住手 |
[19:27] | Thelma, Thelma, listen to me. Listen to me. | 塞尔马 听我说 |
[19:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? I just wanna kiss you. | 我不会伤害你 我只想吻你 |
[19:33] | – All right? – No. No. | -好吗 -不 |
[19:34] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:40] | Goddamn, you are gorgeous. | 你很漂亮 你是漂亮女子 |
[19:41] | All right, let me go now. Come on. | 放开我 别动手动脚 |
[19:43] | Let me go! I mean, I’m married! | 放开我 我已婚 别这样 |
[19:45] | Come on. That’s okay, I’m married, too. | 没关系 我也已婚 |
[19:47] | I don’t feel good. I’ve been sick. | 我不舒服 我要吐了 |
[19:51] | Listen to me, I said I’m not gonna hurt you. All right? | 听我说 我不会伤害你 行了 |
[19:55] | – Relax. – Harlan, stop it, please! I mean it! | -别紧张 -哈伦 求你别这样 是真的 |
[19:58] | Wait, don’t! I mean it! Louise is gonna wonder where I am! | 慢着 不要 路易丝会猜我在什么地方 |
[20:01] | Fuck Louise! Fuck… | 去路易丝的 去你的 |
[20:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:06] | Don’t ever fucking hit me! Fucking bitch! | 你别打我 该死的婆娘 |
[20:11] | – Harlan, please! Harlan, please! – Do you hear me? | -哈伦 求求你 哈伦 求求你 -听到吗 |
[20:13] | – Don’t hurt me, Harlan, please! – Shut up! | -不要伤害我 哈伦 求求你 -你住口 |
[20:16] | Shut the fuck up! You hear me? | 你住口 听到吗 |
[20:18] | – Shut up! – Please. | -闭嘴 -求你 |
[20:20] | Please don’t hurt me, Harlan! | 求你别伤害我 哈伦 |
[20:21] | Goddamn bitch! | 可恶的婊子 |
[20:23] | Don’t hurt me, Harlan! | 别伤害我 哈伦 |
[20:25] | – Let her go! – Louise! | -放了她 -路易丝 |
[20:27] | Get the fuck out of here. | 你滚 |
[20:32] | Louise! | 路易丝 |
[20:33] | You let her go, you fucking asshole, | 你放了她 王八蛋 |
[20:35] | or I’m gonna splatter your ugly face all over this nice car. | 否则要你脑袋开花 |
[20:50] | All right, hey, hey, hey, just calm down. | 好的 别冲动 |
[20:52] | We were just having a little fun, that’s all. | 我们只是开心一下而已 |
[20:54] | Looks like you got a real fucked-up idea of fun. | 你的开心看来很有问题 |
[20:59] | Come on. Come on. | 别这样子 |
[21:06] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[21:12] | In the future, | 以后 |
[21:15] | when a woman’s crying like that, | 女人这样子哭哭啼啼时 |
[21:18] | she isn’t having any fun! | 她并不开心 |
[21:25] | Bitch! I should’ve gone ahead and fucked her! | 婊子 我该不顾一切强奸她 |
[21:31] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:33] | I said, “Suck my cock.” | 我说 给我口交 |
[21:41] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:44] | – Get the car. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -开车来 -老天 |
[21:46] | Louise, you shot him. | 路易丝 你射杀了他 |
[21:49] | – Oh, my God. – Get the car. | -老天 -开车来 |
[22:00] | You watch your mouth, buddy. | 你小心说话 |
[22:08] | Louise, come on! | 路易丝 快来 |
[22:26] | Watch it, you fucking asshole! | 小心 该死的混蛋 |
[22:41] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[22:49] | Louise, where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[22:52] | I don’t know. I don’t know. Just shut up so I can think. | 我不晓得 你住口让我想一下 |
[22:57] | Shouldn’t we go to the cops? | 我们不该报警吗 |
[22:59] | I mean, I think we ought to tell the police. | 我认为该报警 |
[23:02] | Tell them what, Thelma? | 有什么好说的 塞尔马 |
[23:03] | Just what do you think we should tell them, huh? | 你认为该怎样对警方说 |
[23:05] | I don’t know. Just tell them what happened. | 不知道 把经过对他们说 |
[23:07] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[23:09] | All of it. That… That… That he was raping me. | 全部 说他在强暴我 |
[23:12] | Jeez, about a hundred goddamn people saw you dancing | 许多人看见你和他 |
[23:15] | cheek to cheek with him all night! | 脸贴脸跳舞 |
[23:16] | Who’s gonna believe that? | 谁会相信呢 |
[23:17] | We don’t live in that kind of a world, Thelma. | 我们不是活在那样的世界 |
[23:20] | God damn it, pull over! | 该死的 停车 |
[24:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:08] | Thelma? | 塞尔马 |
[24:11] | Thelma. | 塞尔马 |
[24:18] | Thelma, I’m gonna… I’m gonna… | 塞尔马 我 |
[24:22] | I’m gonna stop someplace for a cup of coffee and then… | 我会找个地方喝杯咖啡 |
[24:25] | Just for a second, and then I’m gonna get it together. | 之后我会清醒过来 |
[24:29] | And we’ll figure out then what to do. | 会想一下该怎么做 |
[24:34] | And everything’s gonna be fine, all right? | 不会有事的 |
[24:36] | Everything’s gonna be… All right? | 一切会妥当 |
[25:00] | Now is not the time to panic. | 现在不该惶恐 |
[25:01] | If we panic now, we’re done for. | 现在惶恐便完蛋了 |
[25:06] | Nobody saw it. Nobody knows it was us. | 没人看见 没人知道是我们杀他 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:09] | So we’re still okay. | 我们仍会没事的 |
[25:12] | We just have to figure out what we’re gonna do next. | 我们要想一下接着该怎么做 |
[25:16] | We just have to figure out what we’re gonna do. | 要想一下接着该怎么做 |
[25:23] | I’ll say one thing. This is some vacation. | 我想说一件事 这是一个好假期 |
[25:28] | I sure am having a good time. This is real fun. | 我真的很开心 这样很好玩 |
[25:33] | If you weren’t concerned with having so much fun, we wouldn’t be here right now. | 若你不是一心寻开心 便不会这样子 |
[25:37] | Just what is that supposed to mean? | 这算什么意思 |
[25:39] | It just means shut up, Thelma. | 是表示你要住口 |
[25:42] | So this is all my fault, is it? | 那么是我不好了 是吗 |
[25:50] | I don’t wanna play house | 我不想宅着了 |
[25:54] | I know it can’t be fun | 我知道这没意思 |
[26:07] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上洗手间 |
[26:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:18] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要些什么吗 |
[26:20] | Just the check, please. | 劳烦结帐吧 |
[26:36] | Thanks, I’ll try again later. | 谢谢 我稍后再试 |
[26:40] | Move back, people. | 各位退后 |
[26:42] | Stand away from the line, please. | 站在线后 |
[26:46] | No, it’s secured until further notice. | 没有通知 不得越过界线 |
[26:52] | Could you identify them if you saw them again? | 你见到她们能认出她们吗 |
[26:55] | Hell, I told you 50 times. | 我说过很多次 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I could identify them, but neither one of those two | 我可以 但她们都不像 |
[26:59] | was the type to pull something like this. | 是会杀人的人 |
[27:01] | Well, you’re not exactly an expert witness, but what makes you so sure? | 你不是专家证人 但你可以这么肯定 |
[27:05] | If waiting tables in a bar don’t make you an expert on human nature, | 若在酒吧当侍应 也不能成为人性专家 |
[27:09] | nothing will. | 便没什么可以了 |
[27:11] | I could’ve told you Harlan Puckett was gonna end up | 我会告诉你 哈伦帕克特会死在 |
[27:13] | buying it in a parking lot. | 停车场 |
[27:14] | I’m just surprised it didn’t happen sooner than this. | 我只是奇怪没早点发生 |
[27:17] | Who do you think did it? | 你认为是谁做的 |
[27:18] | Has anybody asked his wife? | 你问过他太太吗 |
[27:20] | She’s the one I hope did it. | 她希望是她做的 |
[27:22] | Lena, do you have any ideas or don’t you? | 你是否知道呢 莉娜 |
[27:25] | Well, if I had to guess, I’d say it was some old gal, some old gal’s husband. | 若我要猜 我会说是他以前女朋友的丈夫 |
[27:30] | But it wasn’t neither one of those two. | 不是她们任何一个人 |
[27:32] | The smaller one, the one with the tidy hairdo, | 个子较小的 那头发整齐的一个 |
[27:36] | she left me a huge tip. | 还给我许多小费 |
[27:39] | – Well. – What? | -呃 -什么 |
[27:40] | You didn’t happen to notice what kind of car they were driving, did you? | 你没留意她们开什么车吧 |
[27:45] | It’s a nightclub, Hal, not a drive-in. | 这是夜总会 不是露天影院 哈尔 |
[27:48] | I don’t follow the customers out to the parking lot. | 我不会跟随顾客到停车场的 |
[27:51] | – All right. – Lena, go on home. | -好的 -莉娜 回家去 |
[27:53] | Oh! You kept me here all night to ask me | 你整晚留我在这里 |
[27:56] | the same old question over and over again. | 不断问同一个问题 |
[28:00] | Ain’t you gonna offer me some teeny-weeny, witty-bitty little drink? | 你不请我喝丁点儿的酒吗 |
[28:04] | Behave yourself. Oh! | 你得守规矩 |
[28:08] | Neither of those two was the murdering type, Hal. | 她们两人都不像是会杀人的人 |
[28:19] | Hi, this is Jimmy. | 我是吉米 |
[28:31] | Thelma, you in there? | 塞尔马 你在里面吗 |
[28:33] | Uh-huh. | 在 |
[28:44] | Thelma, come on, we’re out of here! Thelma, come on. | 塞尔马 快点 我们走了 |
[28:56] | We’re gonna need money. | 我们要钱 |
[28:58] | Thelma, how much money you have on you? | 塞尔马 你有多少钱 |
[29:01] | What? | 什么 |
[29:04] | I’m gonna stop at the next town. We’ll get a motel room. | 我在下一个镇停车 租住旅馆 |
[29:07] | I can rest for a little bit and then I’ll figure out what to do. | 我可以休息然后想想怎么做 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Wait, I’m looking. | 慢着 我在看 |
[29:17] | $61. | 61元 |
[29:20] | Shit. | 不好了 |
[29:24] | $41. | 41元 |
[29:27] | We’re gonna need more money. | 我们要更多的钱 |
[29:29] | What are you doing? Why are you unpacking? | 你干什么 为什么打开行李 |
[29:34] | You said we was just gonna take a nap. | 你说我们会小睡 |
[29:36] | I’m trying to figure out what to do. | 我会想想怎么办 |
[29:43] | When you figure it out, just wake me up. | 你想到办法便叫醒我 |
[29:49] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底什么回事 |
[29:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:53] | I mean, why are you acting like this? | 你为什么这个样子 |
[29:55] | Acting like what? How am I supposed to act? | 什么样子 我该怎么办 |
[29:58] | Excuse me for not knowing how to act when you blow somebody away! | 恕我不知道杀人后该是怎么样的 |
[30:02] | You could help me try to figure out what to do, all right? | 你可帮我想办法 |
[30:04] | I’m trying to figure out what to do. But you could try… | 我在想办法该怎么做 你 |
[30:07] | I did! I had a suggestion that we go to the police, | 我有 我提议去报警 |
[30:11] | but you didn’t like that, so frankly, Louise, I’m out of ideas. | 但你不喜欢 说实话 我没主意了 |
[30:13] | What’s the big rush, Thelma? | 你干嘛这么匆忙 |
[30:15] | I mean, if we give them enough time, they’ll come to us. | 假以时日 警察会来找我们 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:34] | I’m just not ready to go to jail yet, okay? | 我只是还没准备坐牢 |
[30:40] | Why don’t you… Um… | 你何不 |
[30:43] | Why don’t you go out to the pool and take a swim or something, all right? | 你何不到泳池游泳做点什么 |
[30:47] | Now, I’ll figure out what to do. | 我现在会想办法 |
[30:52] | Jimmy, this is Louise. Look, I’ve been trying to call you. | 吉米 我是路易丝 我一直想打电话给你 |
[30:54] | Louise? Hey, baby. | 路易丝 宝贝 |
[30:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:59] | Where the hell are you at? Are you all right? | 你在哪里 没事吧 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. How are you? Long time no see. | 我没事 你好吗 很久没见 |
[31:06] | You sound kind of funny, Louise. | 你语气怪怪的 |
[31:08] | I am funny. Real funny. | 我怪 我是很怪的 |
[31:10] | Are you in town? It sounds long-distance. | 你在镇上 声音好像很远 |
[31:14] | No, I’m out of town. I’m in… | 不 我在外地 我 |
[31:18] | I’m in deep shit, Jimmy. Deep Shit, Arkansas. | 我很麻烦 很麻烦 阿肯色 |
[31:22] | Louise, now you just tell me what the hell’s going on here. | 你告诉我是怎么回事 |
[31:27] | I come back, nobody knows where you are. | 我回来后 没人知道你的下落 |
[31:31] | Is Thelma with you? | 塞尔马跟你在一起 |
[31:32] | Listen, Jimmy. | 听着 吉米 |
[31:35] | I have about $6,700 in the bank. | 我银行有6 700元存款 |
[31:37] | Now, I know you can’t get it out, but I need that money. | 我知道你无法提取 但我要那笔钱 |
[31:43] | Can you wire me the $6,700 and I’ll pay you back? | 你可否电汇6 700元给我 我会还给你的 |
[31:47] | What the fuck is going on here, Louise? | 是什么回事了 路易丝 |
[31:50] | Listen, | 听着 |
[31:54] | something real bad has happened. | 有很不好的事情发生了 |
[31:58] | And I can’t tell you what. | 我不能告诉你是什么事 |
[32:02] | Just that I did it and I can’t undo it. | 我做了再也不能回头的事情 |
[32:10] | Will you help me, please? | 你会帮我吗 求求你 |
[32:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby, of course I can. | 我会的 宝贝 当然会 |
[32:16] | Where? Why can’t I bring it to you? | 但你在哪里 我为什么不能拿给你 |
[32:27] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:32] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[32:40] | – Never mind. Never mind. – Yeah, yeah. | -算了吧 -爱 |
[32:43] | Look, just… | 听着 |
[32:46] | Just wire it to Western Union in Oklahoma City, okay? | 把钱电汇到俄克拉荷马城的 西联银行 好吗 |
[32:50] | So that’s where you’re at, Oklahoma, huh? | 你现在在俄克拉荷马 |
[32:52] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[32:53] | You call me back and I’ll tell you which office to go to. | 你再来电话时 我会告诉你到哪一间分行 |
[32:56] | All right. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[32:58] | I’ll call you back in an hour. | 一小时后给你电话 |
[33:04] | Thelma! | 塞尔马 |
[33:06] | I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway | 当我听见公路上的声音 我能感觉到无聊 |
[33:13] | Thelma! | 塞尔马 |
[33:14] | So many miles to go before I die | 死之前我得开这么多里路 |
[33:17] | Thelma! | 塞尔马 |
[33:18] | – What? – Get in the car! | -什么 -上车 |
[33:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:21] | We can never know about tomorrow | 我们谁也不知道明天怎么着 |
[33:28] | But still we have to choose which way to go | 但是仍然要选择如何度过 |
[33:36] | You and I are standing at the crossroads | 我们站在十字路口 |
[33:41] | Even if they didn’t do it, it turns out they most likely witnessed it, | 即使没杀人 她们也可能目击到 |
[33:45] | so somebody better talk to them. | 跟她们谈谈 |
[33:47] | – Put out an APB and see what we get back. – All right. | -发通缉令 看有什么回应 -好的 |
[33:51] | Any reason to believe they’ve left the state? | 有理由相信她们已离开本州吗 |
[33:56] | That’s certainly possible. | 肯定有可能 |
[33:58] | Hal, why don’t we go ahead and let the Bureau in on this? | 那么你何不让调查局调查 |
[34:11] | Louise, don’t get mad, okay? But where are we going? | 我不是生气 但我们去哪儿呢 |
[34:16] | Oklahoma City. | 俄克拉荷马城 |
[34:18] | Jimmy’s gonna wire me some money and then we’re gonna… | 吉米会把钱电汇给我 |
[34:20] | Jimmy? Did you talk to him? | 吉米 你跟他谈过 |
[34:22] | Did you tell him? What did he say? Is he mad? | 有对他说吗 他怎么说 他生气吗 |
[34:24] | No, I didn’t tell him, and that’s what we gotta get straight now. | 不 我没告诉他 我们说清楚 |
[34:26] | Darryl’s been calling, mad as a hornet, making all kinds of noise. | 达里尔曾来电话 气得疯了 大叫大嚷的 |
[34:30] | When you call him, you gotta not tell him anything about this. | 你给他电话 不要对他说此事 |
[34:35] | You gotta just make sure everything sounds real normal. | 确保一切如常 |
[34:38] | You know, I called the asshole at 4:00 in the morning. | 我凌晨四点给电话那混蛋 |
[34:41] | He wasn’t even home. | 他不在家 |
[34:43] | I don’t know what he’s got to be mad about. | 我不知道他干嘛要生气 |
[34:45] | I’m the one that should be mad. | 生气的该是我 |
[34:50] | Thelma. | 塞尔马 |
[34:53] | I’m going to Mexico. | 我要去墨西哥 |
[34:54] | Now, I figure I can make it in two and a half days, | 我两天半后可到达 |
[34:57] | but I’m gonna have to haul ass. | 但我得赶快 |
[35:00] | Are you up to this? I mean, I gotta know. This isn’t a game. | 你应付得来吗 我要知道 这不是闹着玩 |
[35:05] | I’m in deep shit and I gotta know what you’re gonna do. | 我惹上大麻烦 我要知道你要怎么做 |
[35:10] | I don’t know. I don’t know, Louise. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[35:14] | I mean, I don’t know what you’re asking. | 不知道你问些什么 |
[35:16] | Now, don’t you… Don’t you start flaking out on me! | 你少跟我装蒜 |
[35:18] | God damn it, Thelma, every time that we get in trouble, | 该死的 我们每一次惹麻烦 |
[35:20] | you just get blank or… Or plead insanity or some such shit. | 你脑袋便一片空白 或辩说精神不正常 诸如此类的 |
[35:25] | Not this time. I mean, this time things have changed. | 这一次不行 这一次事情改变了 |
[35:29] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[35:34] | But I’m going to Mexico. | 但我会去墨西哥 |
[35:37] | I’m going. | 我会去 |
[36:18] | – Louise? – Is that the way you answer the phone? | -路易丝 -你是这样接听电话的吗 |
[36:22] | I was afraid I’d missed you. | 我害怕会错过了你 |
[36:24] | I… I… I got it. I was afraid I couldn’t get a check cashed on Saturday. | 我拿到了 我还害怕星期六无法兑换支票 |
[36:29] | Who did it? | 谁换给你 |
[36:31] | A friend of mine who owns a club. Doug Randall. | 我开夜总会的朋友 道格 兰道尔 |
[36:33] | You didn’t tell him what it’s for, did you? | 有告诉他钱有何用吗 |
[36:35] | No, I didn’t say what it was for. I told him I was buying a car. | 我没说 我告诉他想买车 |
[36:38] | Good. That’s real good. Listen, where do I go? | 好 那很好 听着 我要去哪儿 |
[36:41] | It’s a place called the Vagabond Motel. | 到一处叫流氓旅馆的地方 |
[36:44] | It’s at 1921 North East 23rd. | 地址是东北1921街23号 |
[36:48] | It’s under “Peaches.” | 用”桃子”的名义 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:55] | That’s the code word. I miss you, Peaches. | 那是暗语 我想你 桃子 |
[37:00] | Thanks, Jimmy. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 吉米 我很感激 |
[37:15] | Ma’am, you sure you wouldn’t rather have a large economy size? | 小姐 你不想买 大号的经济装吗 |
[37:21] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 这个可以了 |
[37:25] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[37:26] | Hey. Hey. | 你 |
[37:28] | I want you to call Darryl. | 我要你打电话给达里尔 |
[37:30] | – Call him? – Mmm-hmm. | -给他电话 -是的 |
[37:31] | Tell him you’re having a wonderful time and you’ll be home tomorrow night. | 告诉他你很开心 你明天会回家 |
[37:35] | Will I be? | 我会吗 |
[37:37] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[37:39] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[37:41] | Ah! The newspaper. | 报纸 |
[37:58] | This is Darryl. | 我是达里尔 |
[37:59] | I have a collect call from Thelma. Will you accept? | 塞尔马来电话 要你付费 你会接受吗 |
[38:03] | Why, yes, I will, operator. | 我会的 接线生 |
[38:07] | Thelma, where in the Sam Hill are you? | 塞尔马 你在什么地方 |
[38:09] | Um, I’m with Louise. | 我和路易丝一起 |
[38:12] | We’re… We’re in the mountains, we’re fishing. | 我们在山区 在钓鱼 |
[38:16] | Have you lost your mind? Is that it? | 你疯了吗 是吗 |
[38:18] | Now I leave for work, and you take complete leave of your senses? | 我上班你却疯了吗 |
[38:22] | Darryl, calm down, please. | 达里尔 请你冷静 |
[38:25] | Don’t get so mad. I can explain, okay? | 别生气 我可以解释 |
[38:28] | See, Louise… | 路易丝 |
[38:29] | Hold on! Hold on! | 等一下 |
[38:33] | Come on, Kurt, kick it. | 快点踢吧 |
[38:34] | Kurt knocks the ball loose. Kick it. | 科特铲球成功 快踢 |
[38:36] | – Shit! God! – Kurt’s got it. He ends up with the ball. | -见鬼 天啊 -科特前功尽弃 |
[38:41] | Christ. | 老天 |
[38:42] | We’re just gonna stay there and, you know, | 所以我们会留在那儿 |
[38:44] | fish and hang out and stuff. | 钓鱼和玩乐 |
[38:46] | We’ll just be gone one more day | 我们再逗留一天 |
[38:47] | and then we’ll be home tomorrow night. | 明晚会回来 |
[38:48] | No, you won’t. You’ll be back today. | 不行 你今天回来 |
[38:52] | You get your butt back here, Thelma, now. | 你马上回来 塞尔马 |
[38:54] | God damn it! | 可恶 |
[38:57] | Darryl. | 达里尔 |
[39:01] | Darryl? | 达里尔 |
[39:02] | You’re my husband, not my father. | 你是我丈夫 不是我父亲 |
[39:05] | Oh! Now, that does it. | 别说了 |
[39:07] | That Louise is nothing but a bad influence! | 那路易丝是个损友 |
[39:10] | If you’re not back here by tonight, | 若今天晚上你不回来 |
[39:15] | Thelma, | 塞尔马 |
[39:18] | well, then I just don’t wanna say. | 那么我不想说 |
[39:23] | Darryl. | 达里尔 |
[39:25] | Thelma. | 塞尔马 |
[39:27] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你的吧 |
[39:32] | Oh, that’s good, that’s just sweet. | 那好 很不错 |
[39:39] | – Shit! – Sorry. | -糟了 -对不起 |
[39:40] | Darling, you all right? Are you okay? | 亲爱的 没事吧 |
[39:42] | – Did I cause that? – No, I’m sorry. | -是因为我吗 -不是 对不起 |
[39:44] | No? You’re okay? Uh-huh. | 不是 你没事吧 |
[39:46] | All right. Is there something I can do for you? | 我有什么可以效劳 |
[39:49] | No, it’s okay. Hmm? | 不 没关系 |
[39:56] | Crazy. | 疯女人 |
[40:41] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 请问你 |
[40:42] | Uh… May I ask which direction you’re heading? | 你往哪里去 |
[40:44] | See, I’m trying to get back to school. My ride fell through. | 我回学校 但接我的人没来 |
[40:48] | Well, I’m kind of stuck here like stink on stink. | 我滞留这里 |
[40:50] | So I was thinking that if you’re going my way | 我想如果你顺道 |
[40:53] | or if I’m going your way… | 或许我顺道 |
[40:55] | I think we’re going to Oklahoma City, | 我去俄克拉荷马城 |
[40:57] | – Perfect. – but I’m not sure. | -好极了 -我不清楚 |
[40:59] | Yeah. Well, I’d appreciate it much. | 我很感谢你 |
[41:03] | Well, see, it’s really not up to me. It’s not my car. | 这不由我决定 车子不是我的 |
[41:08] | We’d have to ask my friend. | 要问我的朋友 |
[41:11] | But she’d probably say no. She’s a little bit uptight. | 但她可能不答应 她有点神经过敏 |
[41:14] | Maybe it’s not such a good idea. | 也许这是个馊主意 |
[41:16] | But I’ll tell you what, I thank you for your time. | 但谢谢你抽空 |
[41:19] | But, you know, I mean, I can ask, you know. | 但不要紧 我可以问问她 |
[41:21] | It wouldn’t hurt nothing. | 问问无妨 |
[41:22] | Well, no, it wouldn’t hurt. | 是无妨的 |
[41:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:27] | Louise. Hey, Louise. | 路易丝 |
[41:30] | This young man here’s on his way back to school | 他要回学校去 |
[41:32] | and I thought since we’re going in the same direction, | 我们朝同一方向走 |
[41:35] | you know, we could give him a ride, huh? | 就送他一程 |
[41:41] | It’s probably not a good idea. | 我看这样子不大好 |
[41:44] | Louise… | 路易丝 |
[41:45] | No, probably not, but I appreciate your time. | 可能是的 但我谢谢你 |
[41:47] | You all have a good day, all right? Drive safe. | 你们玩开心点 小心开车 |
[41:50] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[41:58] | Did you see how polite he is? He was real sweet. | 你看见他多有礼貌 他人很好 |
[42:00] | – Thelma. – What? | -塞尔马 -什么 |
[42:04] | Take care of yourself, now. | 保重 |
[42:17] | Fill her up. | 加满油缸 |
[42:19] | Sure wish we could have brought him with us. | 但愿他可跟我们一起走 |
[42:22] | What did Darryl have to say? | 达里尔怎么说 |
[42:25] | He said, “Okay, Thelma, I just wanted to make sure you was all right.” | 他说”好的 塞尔马 我想知道你没事” |
[42:29] | “I sure hope you’re having fun.” | “我希望你开心” |
[42:31] | “You deserve it. After all, you put up with me.” | “你忍受我多年 该去玩玩” |
[42:33] | “I love you, honey.” | “我爱你 蜜糖儿” |
[42:41] | So, how long before we’re in goddamn Mexico? | 要走多久才到那该死的墨西哥 |
[43:06] | I just didn’t think it would hurt to give somebody a ride. | 我认为顺道送人也无妨 |
[43:09] | Did you see his butt? | 看见他的臀部吗 |
[43:12] | Darryl don’t have a cute butt. | 达里尔的不好看 |
[43:14] | You could park a car in the shadow of his ass. | 他臀部的影子大的可以停一辆车 |
[43:18] | I’m sorry. I’m just not in the mood for company right now. | 抱歉 我现在没心情找人聊天 |
[43:24] | Here, take this map. I need you to find all the secondary roads | 拿着 我要你找所有的支线 |
[43:28] | to Mexico from Oklahoma City. | 从俄克拉荷马州到墨西哥 |
[43:30] | I think we should stay off the interstate. We’re too conspicuous. | 我们避过州际公路 我们太显眼了 |
[43:35] | Looks like we could get on this Road 81 here | 我们可取道81号公路 |
[43:38] | and head down towards Dallas. | 往达拉斯驶去 |
[43:40] | No, I don’t want to go through Texas. | 我不想穿越德州 |
[43:42] | Find some way we don’t have to go through there. | 找别的路途 |
[43:46] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[43:48] | What? You want to go to Mexico from Oklahoma, | 什么 你想不经由德州 |
[43:52] | but you don’t wanna go through Texas? | 从俄克拉荷马到墨西哥 |
[43:55] | Thelma, you know how I feel about Texas! We’re not going that way! | 你知道我对德州的感觉 我们不往那边走 |
[43:58] | Yeah, I know, Louise, but we’re running for our lives. | 我知道 但我们在逃命 |
[44:02] | I mean, can’t you make an exception? | 你不能破例一次吗 |
[44:03] | I mean, look at this map! | 看看地图 |
[44:05] | The only thing between Oklahoma and Mexico is Texas. | 俄克拉荷马和墨西哥之间 只有德州 |
[44:08] | Look! | 你看 |
[44:09] | Thelma, I’m not gonna talk about this! | 我不要谈这个 |
[44:11] | Now, you either find another way or give me the goddamn map and I will! | 你不找别的途径 便给我地图让我找 |
[44:15] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[44:16] | No, Louise, I don’t. | 不明白 |
[44:18] | Now, how come you never told me what happened to you there? | 你为何从不向我说 你在德州发生什么事 |
[44:26] | Look, you shoot off a guy’s head with his pants down, | 你枪杀想强暴你的男人 |
[44:30] | believe me, Texas is not the place you wanna get caught. | 相信我 你不会想在德州被抓 |
[44:34] | Now, trust me. | 相信我 |
[44:35] | Now, I’ve told you, I’m not gonna talk about this anymore. | 我说过我不会再提的 |
[45:16] | Happy birthday, lady. | 生日快乐 |
[45:20] | You know, you could have been a cuckoo | 你知道 你不傻 |
[45:23] | And, baby, you’re so smart | 宝贝 你如此聪明 |
[45:27] | You know you could have been a schoolbook | 你知道你本有可能成为好孩子的 |
[45:30] | Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to | 你可能成为你想成为的任何人 |
[45:35] | And I can tell | 而且我可以说 |
[45:38] | The way you do the things you do | 你的方式 你做的事情 |
[46:01] | Is the manager in? | 经理在吗 |
[46:04] | Marian, there’s a police officer here. | 马里恩 有警察 |
[46:29] | All right. All right, Thelma. All right. | 好了 塞尔马 |
[46:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:05] | The other night there was a murder out at the Silver Bullet. | 那天晚上银子弹发生命案 |
[47:09] | A man was shot. | 一男子中枪丧生 |
[47:11] | And we have some witnesses that saw | 有目击证人看见 |
[47:14] | a 1966 T-Bird convertible leaving the scene, | 一辆66年的雷鸟敞篷车离开现场 |
[47:19] | sort of speeding out of the driveway there. | 高速驶离行车道 |
[47:21] | And that vehicle is registered to one Louise Sawyer. | 车辆登记者叫路易丝索耶 |
[47:26] | And we have reason to believe that your wife was | 我们有理由相信你太太 |
[47:29] | the other occupant of that car. | 是车上另一名乘客 |
[47:33] | What? | 什么 |
[47:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[47:43] | You’re standing in your pizza. | 你站在披萨上面了 |
[47:46] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[47:48] | So, tell me something, Ms. Thelma. How is it you ain’t got any kids? | 告诉我 塞尔马小姐 你为何没有孩子 |
[47:51] | I mean, God gives you something special, | 神赐给你特别的东西 |
[47:53] | I think you ought to pass it on. | 你该传承下去 |
[47:56] | – Well, Darryl, that’s my husband… – Darryl? | -是我的丈夫达里尔 -达里尔 |
[47:59] | Yeah. He says he’s not ready yet. | 是的 他说还没准备好 |
[48:01] | He says he’s still too much of a kid himself. | 说他自己还是个小孩 |
[48:04] | Kind of prides himself on being infantile. | 自诩还是个孩子 |
[48:06] | He’s got a lot to be proud of. | 他有许多值得骄傲的事 |
[48:08] | Louise and him don’t get along. | 他们合不来 |
[48:09] | That’s putting it mildly. | 那是含蓄的说法 |
[48:11] | She thinks he’s a pig. | 她认为他是猪 |
[48:12] | I know he’s a pig. | 我知道他是猪 |
[48:15] | Did you get married real young, Ms. Thelma? | 你很年轻时便结婚 |
[48:18] | – Well, I guess 18’s kind of young. – Yeah | -我看18岁算是年轻吧 -是的 |
[48:22] | But we’d already been going out four years when we got married. | 结婚时我们已交往了四年 |
[48:26] | – Out for how long? – Four years. | -多久 -四年 |
[48:29] | I never been with anybody but Darryl. | 我只交过达里尔一个男朋友 |
[48:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:33] | Well, if you don’t mind me saying so, | 别介意我这样说 |
[48:37] | he sounds like a real asshole. | 他听起来像是个混蛋 |
[48:40] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[48:42] | He is an asshole. Most of the time, I just let it slide. | 他是个混蛋 大部分时间我不计较 |
[48:48] | You better slow down there, Ms. Louise. That’s a cop up ahead. | 慢下来 前面有警察 |
[48:52] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[49:29] | Maybe you got a few too many parking tickets. | 也许你有太多违规停车罚单 |
[49:32] | We’ll take you to Oklahoma City, | 我们送你到俄克拉荷马市 |
[49:34] | then you best be on your way, all right? | 之后你自己上路 好吗 |
[49:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[49:44] | Prints on the trunk of the car match those of Thelma Dickinson. | 车子行李箱上的指纹 跟塞尔马迪金森的吻合 |
[49:48] | I’ll be damned. Isn’t that strange? | 我没想到 这不是很奇怪吗 |
[49:50] | And the husband says a gun is missing. | 她丈夫说枪不见了 |
[49:53] | She took a lot of stuff. | 她带走许多东西 |
[49:56] | It looks like she may be planning on being gone a while. | 看来她打算去一段日子 |
[49:59] | The strange thing is | 奇怪的是 |
[50:01] | her husband said she would never touch that gun. | 她丈夫说她从不碰那支枪 |
[50:05] | He got it for her ’cause he’s out late a lot, | 他买给她是因为他常夜归 |
[50:09] | but he said she’d never touch it, wouldn’t learn to shoot it. | 但他说她从不碰那枪 不肯学开枪 |
[50:12] | Just kept it in a drawer for years. | 放在抽屉多年 |
[50:14] | What kind of gun was it? | 是什么口径的 |
[50:16] | .38 | 点三八 |
[50:17] | Right. Where are they? | 对 她们在哪里 |
[50:19] | They were on their way to some guy’s cabin and they never showed up. | 她们正前往某人的小屋 但没有出现 |
[50:26] | All right. Now, I’m gonna go and… | 好了 我要去 |
[50:28] | Listen up, you two. I’m gonna go in. It’s just gonna take a minute. | 你们两个听好 我先进去 很快回来 |
[50:31] | You two better say your goodbyes, you understand? | 你们俩最好道别了 知道吗 |
[50:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[50:41] | I’m here to pick up a money order for Louise Sawyer. | 我来拿给路易丝索耶的汇票 |
[50:47] | There’s nothing. | 没有 |
[50:50] | How about “Peaches”? Could you try code word “Peaches”? | 桃子呢 可试试看暗语桃子吗 |
[50:54] | Did I hear somebody say “Peaches”? | 是有人说桃子吗 |
[50:57] | Oh, my God. Jimmy. | 老天 吉米 |
[50:58] | That’s the secret word. | 那是暗语 |
[51:01] | Show the lady what she’s won, Don. | 给她看看她赢了什么 当 |
[51:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[51:07] | I just came to see you, baby. | 我来见你 |
[51:12] | Can I have another room, please? | 可否给我另一间房子 |
[51:13] | Put it on my credit card. | 用我的信用卡付帐 |
[51:24] | Thelma? Thelma, get your foot down. | 塞尔马 把脚放下 |
[51:27] | Thelma, look who’s here. | 塞尔马 看是谁来了 |
[51:29] | Oh! Shit! Jimmy. Hi, stranger. | 糟了 吉米 陌生人 |
[51:32] | What in the world are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[51:34] | Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies. | 你尽管问 我不会扯谎 |
[51:37] | Good answer. Same goes double for me. | 答的好 我要一样的 来双份 |
[51:41] | Who’s the cowboy? | 那牛仔是谁 |
[51:42] | This here… This is J. D. How’d do? | 他吗 他叫乔迪 |
[51:44] | – He’s a student. – He’s gone. | -是个学生 -他要走了 |
[51:46] | We’re just giving him a ride to here, then he… | 我们顺道送他到来 |
[51:49] | – Louise said that he would have to go, so… – He’s gone. | -之后路易丝说他要走 -他要走了 |
[51:51] | I guess that’s what he’s doing. | 我看他要走了 |
[51:53] | Yeah, I reckon that’s what I’m doing. | 我看是的 |
[51:54] | – He’s gone. – Like the wind. | -他走了 -来去如风 |
[51:56] | – Have a good trip. – Thank you. | -旅途愉快 -谢谢 |
[51:58] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[52:01] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[52:02] | Yep, that’s him going. I love watching him go. | 他走了 我喜欢看着他走 |
[52:06] | Thelma kind of took to him. | 塞尔马有点喜欢他 |
[52:08] | Yeah, well, I got you a room there, Thelma. | 我给你租了房间 |
[52:10] | You can go on in and take yourself a nice cold shower. | 你可以去洗个冷水澡 |
[52:13] | Well, you know me, Jimmy, I’m just a wild woman. | 你知道我为人 吉米 我是个野女人 |
[52:29] | It’s our future. | 这是我们的将来 |
[52:40] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你会怎么对他说 |
[52:43] | Nothing. | 什么都不说 |
[52:45] | I’m not gonna tell him a thing. | 我不会对他说些什么 |
[52:48] | The least I can do is not make him any more of an accessory | 我不想使他成为同谋 |
[52:50] | than he already is. | 虽然他已经是了 |
[52:52] | You are so sweet to that guy. You know, you really are. | 你对他这么好 真的很好 |
[52:55] | Imagine not wanting to drag him into this. | 不想连累他 |
[52:57] | I didn’t ask him to come. | 我没要他来 |
[52:59] | It’s like I said, he’s no different than any other guy. | 他跟别的男人没分别 |
[53:01] | He just loves the chase is all. | 他喜欢追求 |
[53:03] | Well, he sure got his work cut out for him now, don’t he? | 他的工作很适合他 是吗 |
[53:07] | Thelma, just put a lid on it! | 别说了 |
[53:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[53:14] | I want you to just… You guard that money. | 我想你 保管那些钱 |
[53:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:19] | And if there’s any problem, then you call me in Room 211. | 若有问题 便打电话到211号房找我 |
[53:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:27] | I won’t wait up. | 我不会等你的门 |
[53:46] | – You want a drink? – No. | -喝酒吗 -不喝 |
[53:50] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我发生什么事 |
[53:54] | I’m not gonna tell you what’s going on. | 我不会告诉你发生什么事的 |
[53:57] | Someday soon you’ll understand why I can’t, | 你很快会明白原因 |
[53:59] | but I’m not going to, so don’t ask me. | 我不会说 所以别问我 |
[54:05] | – Can I ask you one thing? – Maybe. | -我可问你一件事吗 -也许吧 |
[54:08] | Are you in love with somebody else? | 你爱上别人 |
[54:11] | Does this have something to do with another man? | 是和另一男人有关吗 |
[54:14] | No, it’s not anything like that. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[54:19] | Then what is it, God damn it? | 那么是什么回事呢 |
[54:22] | Are you just gonna leave for fucking ever? | 你会一走了之吗 |
[54:25] | What, did you fucking kill somebody? | 是什么事 你杀了人吗 |
[54:27] | You start this shit, I’m out of here! | 你这样做我就走 |
[54:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:42] | You wanna come back over there and sit down? | 回来 坐下 |
[54:43] | I wanna give you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[54:45] | I’m fine right here. | 我在这里好了 |
[54:47] | I wanna give you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[54:48] | Give it to me here. | 在这里给我 |
[54:54] | Here. | 这个 |
[55:07] | Why don’t you try it on? | 何不试戴呢 |
[55:12] | You didn’t see that one coming, did you? | 你没料到吧 |
[55:16] | Why, Jimmy? | 为什么 吉米 |
[55:20] | Why now? | 为什么是现在呢 |
[55:23] | Try not to get too excited, Louise. | 别太兴奋 |
[55:25] | I just flew across two states with that ring in my fucking hand and… | 我手中拿着的戒指 飞越两个州 |
[55:32] | You know I hate to fly. | 你知道我不喜欢坐飞机 |
[55:37] | You came all this way because you thought I was with somebody else. | 你远道而来 是因为你认为我和别人一起 |
[55:44] | No, that’s not why I came. | 我不是为此而来的 |
[55:49] | Because, you know, I… I don’t want to lose you. | 而是因为我不想失去你 |
[55:53] | And I get the feeling like you’re gonna, like, split permanently. | 我感到你会一去不回 |
[55:57] | That’s not a good reason to get married. | 那并不是结婚的好理由 |
[56:01] | Well, I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为你是想这样 |
[56:04] | I did, | 我是的 |
[56:07] | but not like this. | 但不是这样子 |
[56:09] | Cooking methods. Questions are encouraged. | 烹饪技法 欢迎提问 |
[56:11] | The Fort Reno Days Festival highlights settler, Indian, | 里诺堡节日一直强调的殖民者 印第安人 |
[56:14] | and military lifestyles of years past, | 过去的军队的生活方式 |
[56:16] | and the military contingent boasts an actual member of the 5th Cavalry. | 军队吹嘘有一个第五骑兵的成员 |
[56:19] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[56:21] | No, Thelma, it’s me. | 不 塞尔马 是我 |
[56:24] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[56:27] | I was just out there and I was thinking that… | 我在外面 我在想 |
[56:30] | Well, I know I’m supposed to be gone and all, but… | 我知道我该走的 可是 |
[56:33] | You know. | 你知道 |
[56:38] | And I’m not having a turd’s luck getting a ride out in this rain. | 我真倒霉 没法子找到别人载我 |
[56:43] | I was just thinking about you. | 我想起你 |
[56:49] | This… This is crazy. | 神经病 |
[56:51] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna get out of your hair, all right? | 我不会烦你的了 |
[56:53] | I’m gonna… | 我会 |
[56:54] | Well, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[56:58] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[57:02] | Ah, I don’t know. You know, nowhere. | 不知道 走投无路 |
[57:06] | You think I’m happy playing my one-night gigs in Ramada Inn lounges? | 你以为我喜欢 在饭店的酒吧表演吗 |
[57:10] | You know, you think you’re the only one with dreams that don’t work out? | 我们都有未完成的梦想 |
[57:12] | We both got what we settled for. | 我们都得认命 |
[57:15] | I think maybe you just don’t love me anymore. | 也许你不再爱我 |
[57:18] | No, I do love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[57:24] | But I think it’s time to just | 但我认为是时候去 |
[57:28] | let go of the old mistakes. | 忘记以往的错误 |
[57:33] | Just chalk it up to | 就当作是 |
[57:36] | bad timing. | 时间不配合 |
[57:40] | I think it’s time to let go. | 我认为该忘掉了 |
[57:45] | – Look out. Look out. – Don’t… Don’t do it. | -小心 -不 |
[57:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[57:50] | You’re too easy. Come on. Here. | 你太 到你了 |
[57:52] | All right, all right. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我开始吧 |
[57:53] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[57:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[57:57] | Well, don’t leave it… Just don’t leave them there. | 你别缩手 不要缩手 |
[57:59] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[58:02] | Gosh, what are you… | 天 你干嘛 |
[58:04] | You see, this is an unfair advantage. | 这是不公平的优先 |
[58:06] | You got… You got too much metal going here. | 你有太多的金属 |
[58:10] | You want to lighten the load a little bit? Yeah? | 我把负担减轻一点 |
[58:15] | Yeah. | 好吗 |
[58:16] | I think that’s better. What do you think? | 我认为会较好 你认为呢 |
[58:19] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[58:24] | – Take me, break me, make me a man! – You’re gonna hit your head! | -占有我 驾驽我 令我成为男人 -小心碰头 |
[58:26] | Watch your head! Careful. | 小心碰头 |
[58:27] | My head’s fine. | 我的头没事 |
[58:29] | Who are you, anyway? | 你是谁 |
[58:33] | I’m the great and powerful Oz. Who do you want to be? | 我是法力无边的神仙 你想做谁 |
[58:36] | Come on, tell me. I know you’re not just some schoolboy. | 从实招来 我知道你不是学生 |
[58:39] | Nobody ever tells me shit. Tell me. | 谁也骗不了我 |
[58:41] | – Oh, I’m just some guy. – Yeah? | -我只是某个人 -是吗 |
[58:43] | A guy whose parole officer is probably having a shit fit right about now. | 我的假释官现在可能正暴跳如雷 |
[58:47] | What do you mean, parole officer? | 什么意思 假释官 |
[58:50] | What? Are you a criminal? | 什么 你是罪犯 |
[58:52] | No. No, not no more, Thelma. | 不 不再是了 |
[58:55] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[58:57] | Besides busting parole, I haven’t done one wrong thing. | 除了违反假释条例 我没有做错事 |
[58:59] | What’d you do? | 你犯了什么事 |
[59:01] | I’m a robber. | 我是个劫匪 |
[59:03] | You’re a bank robber? | 你抢劫银行 |
[59:04] | No. No. | 不 |
[59:06] | I don’t rob no banks. Come on. | 我没有抢劫银行 好吧 |
[59:09] | What’d you rob? | 说吧 你抢劫什么 |
[59:13] | Well, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[59:15] | Let’s add it up here, | 计算一下 |
[59:17] | I robbed a gas station, | 我抢劫油站 |
[59:20] | a couple of convenience stores, liquor stores. | 几间便利店 酒店 |
[59:25] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[59:28] | How? | 怎么抢劫 |
[59:31] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[59:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:34] | Well, see, first you pick your place, all right? | 首先要选定地点 |
[59:37] | Then I just sit back and watch it for a little while. | 然后静坐观看一会 |
[59:39] | Wait for that right moment to make my move, see? | 待适当时机行事 |
[59:42] | That’s something you gotta know up here. That shit cannot be taught. | 这是你要知道的事 这种事是无法教授的 |
[59:46] | Yeah, then… Shit, I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈了 |
[59:50] | Come on, I do. | 说吧 我想听 |
[59:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:55] | Then I’d waltz right in. | 然后我走进去 |
[59:59] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[1:00:01] | And I’d just kind of waltz on in and I’d say, | 慢慢走进去并说 |
[1:00:03] | “Ladies, gentlemen, let’s see who wins a prize for keeping their cool. | 女士们先生们 看谁会赢得冷静奖 |
[1:00:07] | “Simon says, ‘Everybody down on the floor.’ | 西蒙说 大家趴在地上 |
[1:00:09] | “Now, nobody loses their head, then nobody loses their head. | “谁也不要冲动 别胡来 |
[1:00:12] | “Uh… You, sir. Yeah, you do the honors. | “先生 由你主持 |
[1:00:16] | “Take that cash and put it into that bag right there. | “把现金放进袋里 |
[1:00:18] | “You’ve got an amazing story to tell your friends. | “你有精彩的故事对朋友说 |
[1:00:20] | “If not, well, you got a tag on your toe. You decide.” | “不然 你便要到停尸殓房 你决定吧” |
[1:00:24] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[1:00:27] | Then I’d just slip on out. | 之后我便离去 |
[1:00:30] | And get the hell out of Dodge, yeah. | 之后便乘车离去 对 |
[1:00:36] | My goodness. You were sure gentlemanly about it. | 老天 你行事方法很君子 |
[1:00:40] | Well, now, I’ve always believed that, done properly, | 我相信若处理得当 |
[1:00:42] | armed robbery doesn’t have to be a totally unpleasant experience. | 持械行劫并不是完全不愉快的经验 |
[1:00:48] | – What? – You’re a real live outlaw, aren’t you? | -什么 -你是活生生的歹徒 是吗 |
[1:00:51] | Well, I may be an outlaw, darling, but you’re the one who’s stealing my heart. | 我也许是歹徒 但偷我的心是你 |
[1:00:57] | You’re smooth. Oh. Yeah. Oh. | 你甜言蜜语 |
[1:00:59] | – Isn’t he? Isn’t he? – You’re smooth. Yeah. | -是吗 -你甜言蜜语 |
[1:01:02] | That’s right. | 我试试看 |
[1:01:03] | Keep it that way. | 你怎会这样的 |
[1:01:05] | I’ll pin you. | 我吃定你了 |
[1:01:12] | Remember when we first met? | 记得我们初次邂逅吗 |
[1:01:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[1:01:18] | What happened? Tell me what you said. | 告诉我你怎么说 |
[1:01:21] | I said you had a nice pair of eyes. | 我说你的眼神很迷人 |
[1:01:25] | And what’d I say? Do you remember? | 我怎么说 你记得吗 |
[1:01:31] | Yeah, you shut them. Asked me if I knew what color they were. | 你闭上眼睛问我 是否知道眼睛是什么颜色 |
[1:01:37] | And what’d you say? | 那你怎么说 |
[1:01:41] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:47] | Jimmy, what color are my eyes? | 吉米 我的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[1:01:53] | They’re brown. | 是棕色的 |
[1:02:35] | Wait. Wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[1:02:38] | Night upon the rocks | 夜晚的月光爬上岩石 |
[1:02:41] | I’m over by the roadhouse | 我在旅店里 |
[1:02:43] | With them rusted engine blocks | 生锈的引擎陪着我 |
[1:02:46] | A ghost town with a gold mine | 一座有金矿的鬼城 |
[1:02:48] | A pick axe in my head | 我的头上有一把丁字斧 |
[1:02:51] | I’m beggin’ mama please move over | 我开始呼喊 妈妈快闪开 |
[1:02:53] | Kick the stones out of my bed | 把石头踢下床 |
[1:03:07] | Met my sister Sandra | 见到我的妹妹桑德拉 |
[1:03:09] | With them jewels and the cross | 她们戴着珠宝和十字架 |
[1:03:12] | Eyes on my lever now | 眼光停留在斧头柄上 |
[1:03:14] | She paint with chili sauce | 她用辣椒油画画 |
[1:03:16] | I cannot do no business | 你举着点燃了的蜡烛 |
[1:03:19] | With your candle lit in red | 我什么也做不了 |
[1:03:21] | I’m beggin’ mama please move over | 我开始呼喊 妈妈快闪开 |
[1:03:24] | Kick them stones out of my bed | 把石头踢下床 |
[1:04:08] | Y’all want some more coffee? | 你们还要咖啡吗 |
[1:04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:21] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you, or what happened | 我不知道你怎么回事 或是你们 |
[1:04:24] | or what you all did, | 做过些什么 |
[1:04:28] | but I’m not gonna tell anybody anything, | 但我不会对任何人说任何事 |
[1:04:30] | and I’m not gonna say that I even saw you. | 或说见过你 |
[1:04:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:04:37] | Damn, Jimmy, what did you do, | 你做过什么 |
[1:04:38] | take some kind of pill that makes you say all the right stuff? | 吃过药丸 令你说话那么中听吗 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah, I’m choking on it. | 对 我噎到了 |
[1:04:52] | You sure you don’t want me to go with you? | 你真的不想我同行吗 |
[1:04:55] | I think it’s probably not a real good idea right now. | 我认为现在不是个好主意 |
[1:04:59] | But I’ll catch up with you later on down the road. | 但我稍后会联络你 还有在路上 |
[1:05:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:12] | Well, | 嗯 |
[1:05:15] | my taxi’s here. | 我的计程车到了 |
[1:05:20] | So, why don’t you just keep that? | 你留着吧 |
[1:05:26] | – Okay? – Thanks. | -好吗 -谢谢 |
[1:05:30] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想你开心 |
[1:05:33] | I am happy, sweetie. Happy as I can be. | 我开心 我非常开心 |
[1:05:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:44] | Well, why don’t you give old Jimmy a kiss goodbye? | 跟吉米吻别吧 |
[1:05:48] | And I’ll be getting out of here. | 我要走了 |
[1:05:54] | Come here, old Jimmy. | 过来 吉米 |
[1:06:31] | I’ll be seeing you, Louise. Mmm-hmm. | 再见了 路易丝 |
[1:06:39] | Okay, have a safe trip. | 路上平安 |
[1:06:55] | It’s a good thing he left when he did. | 幸好他离去 |
[1:06:58] | We thought we were gonna have to put out a fire. | 我们还以为要灭火 |
[1:07:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:07:15] | What happened to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[1:07:17] | Nothing. Got messed up. | 没什么 给弄乱了 |
[1:07:21] | Thelma, what’s wrong with you? | 塞尔马 你怎么了 |
[1:07:23] | Nothing. Why, do I seem different? | 没什么 干嘛 我看来有不同吗 |
[1:07:29] | Well, now that you mention it, yeah. | 你一提起 |
[1:07:30] | You seem like you’re crazy or you’re on drugs. | 你看来有点发疯 或是吸过毒 |
[1:07:35] | Well, I’m not on drugs, but I might be crazy! | 我没有吸毒 但我也许发疯 |
[1:07:45] | Thelma, what happened? | 塞尔马 怎么回事 |
[1:07:50] | – What happened? – J.D. Came back. | -怎么回事 -乔迪回来了 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, my God, Louise. Oh, my God. | 我的天 路易丝 |
[1:07:54] | – Oh, no! – I can’t believe it. | -不是吧 -我无法相信 |
[1:07:55] | – I mean, I just can’t believe it! – No! | -我就是无法相信 -不是吧 |
[1:07:58] | Oh, my God, it’s like… | 真要命 就好像 |
[1:08:01] | I finally understand what all the fuss is about! | 我现在明白是什么回事了 |
[1:08:03] | Now it’s just like a whole other ball game. | 就像完全是另一回事 |
[1:08:06] | Darling, I’m so happy for you. That’s great. I really am. | 我很替你高兴 那太好了 我很高兴 |
[1:08:11] | You finally got laid properly. That’s so sweet. | 你终于知道闺房乐趣 真是太好了 |
[1:08:16] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[1:08:17] | He’s taking a shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[1:08:21] | Thelma, you left him alone in the room? | 你留下他一个人在房间 |
[1:08:26] | Where’s the money? Oh, my God. | 钱呢 我的天 |
[1:08:28] | Thelma, where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:08:29] | It’s on the bed table. | 在床头柜 |
[1:08:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:08:35] | It’s on the nightstand! It’s okay. | 在床头几上 没事的 |
[1:08:44] | Oh, God damn it! | 真该死 |
[1:08:48] | I’ve never been lucky! Not one time! | 我没一次是走运的 一次也没试过 |
[1:08:52] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:08:54] | That son of a bitch burned me. I don’t believe it. | 那混蛋骗我 我无法相信 |
[1:08:58] | I don’t believe it. | 我没法相信 |
[1:09:03] | Louise? | 路易丝 |
[1:09:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:10] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[1:09:14] | I’m sorry, I mean it. | 对不起 是真心的 |
[1:09:22] | Louise, it’s okay. | 路易丝 没事的 |
[1:09:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:09:28] | No, Thelma, it’s not okay. | 不 塞尔马 不会没事 |
[1:09:30] | It’s definitely not okay. | 肯定不会没事 |
[1:09:35] | None of this is okay. | 这一切都会有事 |
[1:09:37] | I mean, what are we gonna do for money, huh? | 我们哪里还有钱呢 |
[1:09:42] | How we gonna get gas? I mean, trading on our good looks? | 怎么买汽油 难道出卖色相吗 |
[1:09:48] | I mean, oh, God damn it, Thelma, it’s not okay. | 我是说 可恶 塞尔马 会有事的 |
[1:09:58] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[1:10:00] | Hey, now you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[1:10:03] | Don’t you worry about it. | 你别担心 |
[1:10:05] | You hear me? Come on, stand up! | 听到吗 来吧 站起来 |
[1:10:11] | Louise, just don’t you worry about it. You hear? | 路易丝 你放心好了 听到吗 |
[1:10:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:20] | Come on, damn it! | 来吧 妈的 |
[1:10:22] | Get your stuff and let’s get out of here. | 快点拿东西 我们走吧 |
[1:10:25] | Move! Jesus Christ, come on. | 走吧 老天 来吧 |
[1:10:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:10:31] | Take your damn time. Come on, here we go. | 别匆忙 来吧 我们走 |
[1:10:57] | Damn, damn. | 妈的 妈的 |
[1:11:04] | Afraid of a little rain, Max? | 下雨也害怕吗 |
[1:11:06] | Phew! | 喔 |
[1:11:10] | Well, come on in. Wipe your feet. | 进来 擦干鞋底 |
[1:11:26] | As you know, we’ve tapped your phone in the event that she calls in. | 我们监听你的电话 以防她来电话 |
[1:11:32] | Is that gonna cost me? | 我要付钱的吗 |
[1:11:34] | Excuse me, may I? | 我可以吗 |
[1:11:35] | Hey, live it up. That’s what it’s there for. | 随便 是招呼你们的 |
[1:11:39] | We’re going to have someone here at the house | 我们会派人留下监听电话 |
[1:11:41] | on the phones until we find them. | 直至找到她们为止 |
[1:11:45] | The important thing is not to let on that you know anything. | 你不能透露你知情 |
[1:11:47] | We want to try and find out where they are. | 我们想设法知道她们在哪里 |
[1:11:49] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[1:11:50] | I don’t want to get too personal, | 我不想问太私人的事 |
[1:11:53] | but do you have a good relationship with your wife? | 但你和太太的关系良好吗 |
[1:11:56] | I… I love Thelma. | 我爱塞尔马 |
[1:12:00] | I don’t intend anything by that, sir. | 我无意刺探什么 |
[1:12:03] | It’s just a question I have to ask. Are you close with her? | 我只想问 你跟她亲密吗 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah. I guess. | 亲密 我猜是的 |
[1:12:08] | I mean, I’m about as close as I can be to a nutcase like that. | 我是说 和这样的疯子一起 我已算很亲密的了 |
[1:12:17] | Yeah, well, if she calls, just be gentle. | 若她来电话 温柔一点 |
[1:12:23] | You know, like you’re really happy to hear from her. | 就像你很高兴有她的消息 |
[1:12:26] | Like you really miss her. | 像你很想着她 |
[1:12:28] | Women love that shit. | 女人喜欢这一套 |
[1:12:33] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 一切听你的 |
[1:12:40] | – “Women love that shit.” – I’m sorry, it’s just… | -“女人喜欢这一套”-我很抱歉 只是 |
[1:12:56] | Cool. Can I wear these? | 好棒 我可以戴上吗 |
[1:13:06] | Want anything? | 要些什么 |
[1:14:08] | Drive, Louise! | 路易丝 开车 |
[1:14:10] | Drive! Drive the car! | 开车 快开车 |
[1:14:17] | Go! Go! | 快点 |
[1:14:18] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:14:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:25] | You robbed the store? | 你打劫商店 |
[1:14:27] | You robbed the goddamn store? | 你打劫商店 |
[1:14:29] | Well, we needed the money. | 我们需要钱 |
[1:14:31] | It’s not like I killed anybody, for God’s sake. | 我可没有杀人 |
[1:14:33] | Thelma! | 塞尔马 |
[1:14:34] | I’m sorry. We needed the money, now we have it. | 我们需要钱 现在有了 |
[1:14:37] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit, Thelma! | 糟糕 塞尔马 |
[1:14:40] | – Louise. Louise. – Oh, shit! | -路易丝 现实一点 -糟了 |
[1:14:41] | Come on, get a grip. Drive us to goddamn Mexico, will you? | 别废话了 开车往墨西哥吧 |
[1:14:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[1:14:49] | Well, how… How’d you… I mean, what’d you say? | 你怎么 你说些什么 |
[1:14:53] | Well, I just waltzed on in there and I said… | 我慢慢走进去并说 |
[1:14:56] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is a robbery. | 早安 这是打劫 |
[1:14:59] | Now, if nobody loses their head, nobody’ll lose their head. | 大家别冲动 不要胡来 |
[1:15:01] | Simon says, “Y’all lie down on the floor, please, right away.” | 西蒙说 “大家趴在地上” |
[1:15:04] | Thank you. Ma’am, would you get down? Not you, sir. | 你也一样 小姐 趴下 先生 你不用 |
[1:15:07] | Let’s see who’ll win a prize for keeping their cool. | 看谁会赢得冷静奖 |
[1:15:09] | Sir, would you do the honors? | 先生 你来做做榜样 |
[1:15:11] | Take all the cash out of the drawer, put it in a paper bag. | 你从抽屉把钱拿出来 放进纸袋里 |
[1:15:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[1:15:14] | You’re gonna have an amazing story to tell all your friends. | 这故事对朋友说会很精彩的 |
[1:15:16] | If not, you’ll have a tag on your toe. You decide. | 否则你会在停尸殓房 由你决定吧 |
[1:15:20] | Hurry up. Let’s go. | 快一点 |
[1:15:23] | Ma’am, would you be quiet? Sir, get down, please. | 小姐 你安静一点 先生 请趴下 |
[1:15:25] | Thank you. Just stay there. | 谢谢 不要轻举妄动 |
[1:15:27] | Just get real comfortable. | 舒服的趴着 |
[1:15:30] | Hey, throw in some bottles of Wild Turkey, too, will you? | 也来几瓶酒吧 |
[1:15:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 小姐 |
[1:15:36] | – Thank you. Now, you get down, too. – Yes, ma’am. | -你趴下吧 -是的 小姐 |
[1:15:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you all for your cooperation. | 各位女士先生 谢谢你们合作 |
[1:15:42] | Now, stay down on the floor till I’m gone. Have a good day. | 趴在地上直至我离去 祝今天愉快 |
[1:15:49] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[1:15:50] | Good God. | 老天 |
[1:15:51] | My Lord. | 我的主 |
[1:16:03] | Hey, Louise, better slow down. | 路易丝 慢下来 |
[1:16:06] | I’d just die if we get caught over a speeding ticket. | 若因超速而拿到罚单 我会死掉 |
[1:16:09] | You know, for the first time in my life, I wish this car wasn’t green. | 我生平第一次希望 这车子不是绿色的 |
[1:16:14] | You sure we should be driving like this? | 你确定我们不必保持低调 |
[1:16:16] | I mean, in broad daylight and everything? | 我们该白天大摇大摆开车吗 |
[1:16:17] | No, we shouldn’t, but I want to put some distance between us | 不是 但我想远离 |
[1:16:19] | and the scene of our last goddamn crime! | 我们最后犯案的现场 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, man! You wouldn’t have believed it. | 天 你不会相信的 |
[1:16:29] | It was like I’d been doing it all my life. | 我就像个匪徒 |
[1:16:31] | I mean, nobody would believe it. | 没人会相信的 |
[1:16:34] | Think you found your calling? | 你找到呼唤了 |
[1:16:37] | Maybe. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:16:38] | The call of the wild! | 野性的呼唤 |
[1:16:43] | You are disturbed! | 你困扰了 |
[1:16:45] | Yeah, I believe I am. | 我相信是的 |
[1:17:02] | Thelma, don’t you litter. | 别乱抛垃圾 |
[1:17:06] | Wait a minute. Shoot. | 慢着 |
[1:17:09] | God, I hate when you… This always happens when you’re in a hurry. | 我讨厌你 匆忙时总是这样 |
[1:17:13] | Damn. What are you gonna do? Just stay drunk all day? | 你会怎办 整天醉酒吗 |
[1:17:18] | Try to. | 我想的 |
[1:17:24] | Oh. Isn’t that nice? Truck drivers are always so nice. | 这岂不很好 货车司机是那么好 |
[1:17:27] | Best drivers on the road. | 是路上最好的司机 |
[1:17:34] | Oh, Lord. How original. | 老天 很有创意 |
[1:17:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:50] | Oh, man! That’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[1:17:52] | You pig! Just a fucking pig! | 你这混蛋 真他妈混蛋 |
[1:17:54] | That’s gross! What’s he gotta do that for, anyway? | 真讨厌 他干嘛这样做 |
[1:17:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:58] | They think we like it. | 以为我们会喜欢 |
[1:18:00] | They think it turns us on is what they think. | 以为会令我们兴奋 |
[1:18:03] | Shut up! | 别吵 |
[1:18:42] | James Lennox? | 詹姆斯伦诺克斯 |
[1:18:44] | Yeah, who wants to know? | 是谁 |
[1:18:45] | Arkansas State Police. | 阿肯色州警方 |
[1:19:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:20:02] | Thelma. | 塞尔马 |
[1:20:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:08] | I want you to call Darryl. | 我想你给达里尔电话 |
[1:20:11] | What for? | 干什么 |
[1:20:16] | I want you to find out if he knows anything. | 想你看看他是否知情 |
[1:20:19] | If you think he does, you gotta hang up the phone, | 若你认为他知情便挂断电话 |
[1:20:22] | ’cause that means the police have told him, | 那表示警方对他说了 |
[1:20:24] | and the phone’s probably tapped. | 电话给监听 |
[1:20:26] | Tapped the phone? What are you talking about? | 监听电话 你说什么 |
[1:20:29] | Come on, Thelma, murder one and armed robbery? | 少装蒜 是一级谋杀和持械行劫 |
[1:20:32] | Murder one? We can’t even say it was self-defense? | 一级谋杀 不能说是自卫吗 |
[1:20:35] | Well, it wasn’t. We were walking away. We got away. | 不是的 我们离开现场 |
[1:20:37] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. | 他们不知道 |
[1:20:39] | It was just you and me there. | 只有你和我在场 |
[1:20:41] | I’ll say he raped me and you had to shoot him. | 他强暴我 你被逼杀他 |
[1:20:42] | That’s almost the truth. | 实情几乎就是这样了 |
[1:20:44] | – It won’t work. – Why not? | -不管用的 -为什么 |
[1:20:46] | Because there’s no physical evidence. We can’t prove he did it. | 没身体上的证据 我们无法证实他做了 |
[1:20:49] | We can’t even probably prove by now that he touched you. | 甚至无法证实他碰过你 |
[1:20:54] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:20:56] | Law is some tricky shit, isn’t it? | 法律是古怪的东西 是吗 |
[1:21:02] | Hey, how do you know about all this stuff anyway? | 你怎会知道的 |
[1:21:04] | Besides, what’re we gonna say about the robbery? | 劫案一事又如何呢 |
[1:21:06] | There’s no excuse for that. | 铁证如山 |
[1:21:07] | There’s no such thing as justifiable robbery. | 并没有合理行劫这回事 |
[1:21:10] | All right, Louise, will you? Where’d you get this? | 好吧 路易丝 你会吗 你哪里弄来的 |
[1:21:14] | Stole it. | 是偷的 |
[1:21:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:21:29] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:21:31] | Huh! | 啊 |
[1:21:34] | Who’s the nut? | 那疯子是谁 |
[1:21:36] | That’s Mrs. Dickinson’s husband. | 是迪金森太太的丈夫 |
[1:21:37] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:21:39] | Well, shit twice and fall back in it. | 失手两次再次被抓 |
[1:21:42] | God. | 老天 |
[1:21:45] | Where’d you get the $6,600 in cash? | 你哪来的6 600元 |
[1:21:50] | A friend. | 朋友给的 |
[1:21:52] | We spoke with a gentleman today who says he delivered | 今天我们跟别人谈过 |
[1:21:54] | very close to that same amount to a Ms. Louise Sawyer. | 他把相近的数目交给路易丝索耶 |
[1:21:57] | Do you know her, too? | 你认识她吗 |
[1:22:00] | Yes, sir. | 认识 |
[1:22:01] | Yeah, I believe she’s the woman driving the car. | 我相信她是开车的女子 |
[1:22:05] | He said he took it to a motel in Oklahoma City. | 他说带她到俄市一间汽车旅馆 |
[1:22:09] | He also says that at that time he met a man. | 他也说当时见过一个男人 |
[1:22:12] | He identified you through a series of mug shots. | 从档案照片中认出你 |
[1:22:15] | He also told us that you and Mrs. Dickinson seemed close. | 他也说你和迪金森小姐很亲密 |
[1:22:19] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:22:22] | Well, sir, | 这个 |
[1:22:23] | you might say we had a meeting of the minds, yeah. | 你可以说我们是臭味相投吧 |
[1:22:28] | Are you aware that Mrs. Dickinson and Ms. Sawyer | 你是否知道她们 |
[1:22:30] | are wanted in connection with a murder? | 跟一宗凶杀案有关 |
[1:22:32] | Murder? What, Thelma? Damn! | 杀人 什么 塞尔马 该死 |
[1:22:35] | Did they ever indicate that they might be on the run from the law? | 她们是否有表示正在逃避警方追捕 |
[1:22:40] | You know, sir, now that you mention it, | 现在你提起来 |
[1:22:42] | they might have seemed a little bit jumpy. | 她们是有点紧张不安 |
[1:22:45] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[1:22:48] | You’re starting to irritate me. | 你开始令我不耐烦 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也一样 |
[1:22:52] | That’ll happen. | 只是这样 |
[1:22:54] | Say, you two boys have a lot in common. | 你们有太多共通点 |
[1:22:55] | Maybe I should just step out of the room for a sec. | 也许我该离去 |
[1:23:01] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[1:23:05] | Do you mind if I speak to him alone for a minute? | 不介意我单独跟他谈一下吧 |
[1:23:26] | What? What’d I do? Nothing, that’s what. | 什么 我做过什么 什么也没做 |
[1:23:29] | Tell you something, this is a crock of shit, Mr. John fucking Law. | 这是胡说八道 法律先生 |
[1:23:41] | Son, I got a feeling about something and… | 小子 我对某些事情有感觉 |
[1:23:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:23:44] | I just wanna ask your opinion. | 想问你的意见 |
[1:23:48] | Do you think Thelma Dickinson would have committed armed robbery | 若不是你把钱偷了 |
[1:23:51] | if you hadn’t taken all their money? | 她们会打劫吗 |
[1:23:55] | Get your foot off that table. | 把脚放下 |
[1:24:03] | Cat got your tongue? | 说不出话来吗 |
[1:24:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:06] | Well, how… How do you know I took it? | 你怎知道是我偷的 |
[1:24:08] | How do you know they didn’t… | 你怎知道她们 |
[1:24:11] | Don’t you fucking lie to me! | 你别骗我了 |
[1:24:14] | There’s two girls out there that had a chance. They had a chance. | 那两个女子是有机会的 |
[1:24:18] | – And now you’ve screwed it up for them. – No. | -现在你弄砸了她们 -不关我事 |
[1:24:20] | And now they’re in some serious trouble. | 她们现在情况很不妙 |
[1:24:23] | And I’m gonna hold you personally responsible | 若她们有什么事 |
[1:24:25] | for at least part of it if anything happens to them. | 我要你负责 |
[1:24:28] | I got no feeling for you. | 我对你没好感 |
[1:24:30] | Now, you’re either gonna tell me every damn thing you know, | 你把事情和盘托出 |
[1:24:33] | so there’s a small chance that I can actually do them some good, | 我还有机会为她们做点事 |
[1:24:37] | or I’m gonna be all over you like a fly on shit for the rest of your natural life. | 否则我要你这辈子不好过 |
[1:24:41] | Your miseries will be my goddamn mission in life. | 我会致力令你很不好受 |
[1:24:44] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:24:47] | Okay? Yeah. Yeah. That’s right. | 好吗 我试试看 |
[1:24:50] | We understand each other? | 我们彼此明白了吗 |
[1:24:51] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -那就好 |
[1:24:58] | – Mr. Dickinson? – Yeah? | -迪金森先生 -是的 |
[1:24:59] | If you’d just hang on, I want a word with you. | 请你等一下 我想跟你说 |
[1:25:02] | I like your wife. | 你喜欢你太太 |
[1:25:06] | Come back here! | 你别跑 |
[1:25:07] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[1:25:08] | Come back here, you little shit! | 你回来 浑小子 |
[1:25:12] | Come here! Come here! All right, all right, all right. | 回来 你回来 好的 好的 好的 |
[1:25:14] | Come here! Come here! Come on! | 回来 你回来 来啊 |
[1:25:16] | Come on, now. I’ll kill him! | 来啊 我宰了你 |
[1:25:18] | – Let’s go home now. – I’ll kill you! | -别冲动 -我宰了你 |
[1:25:43] | What will it be, ladies? | 两位 有何效劳 |
[1:25:44] | Fill her up. There you go. | 加满汽油 给你的 |
[1:25:51] | Excuse me, do you have a phone? | 有电话吗 |
[1:25:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:57] | Thelma, listen up, now. | 塞尔马 听好 |
[1:25:58] | If you even think he knows, I mean, even if you’re not sure, | 若你认为他知情 即使你不肯定 |
[1:26:01] | I want you to hang up, you understand? | 我要你挂断 明白吗 |
[1:26:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:26:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:26:44] | Darryl, it’s me. | 达里尔 是我 |
[1:26:45] | Thelma, hello! | 塞尔马 你好 |
[1:26:49] | – He knows. – Shit. | -他知情 -见鬼 |
[1:26:51] | I need more time. | 时间不够 |
[1:26:55] | What? All I said was “hello.” | 什么 我只说了声你好 |
[1:27:22] | Yep? | 喂 |
[1:27:23] | Darryl, this is Louise. Let me talk to the police. | 达里尔 是路易丝 让我跟警方说 |
[1:27:26] | – Hey, Louise. – Hi. | -路易丝 -你好 |
[1:27:29] | Let me talk to the police. | 让我跟警方说 |
[1:27:32] | What do you mean? There’s no police here. | 什么意思 这儿没警察 |
[1:27:35] | Hey, where are you girls anyway? | 你们在哪 |
[1:27:37] | Just wait… Darryl, will you let me talk to whoever’s in charge there? | 别废话 你让我跟负责的警官说吧 |
[1:27:40] | How do you know there’s… | 你怎知道 |
[1:27:41] | Hello, Ms. Sawyer? | 你好 索耶小姐 |
[1:27:45] | I’m Investigator Hal Slocumb, Arkansas State Police. | 我是阿肯色州警方的 探员哈尔斯洛克姆 |
[1:27:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:27:50] | Well, I’ve been better. | 还好 |
[1:27:53] | Be careful with that gun. | 你小心那支枪 |
[1:27:55] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:56] | You girls are in some hot water. | 你们闯了大祸 |
[1:27:59] | You both okay? Neither one of you hurt? | 你们没事吧 没受伤吧 |
[1:28:01] | Yes, sir, we’re… We’re fine. We’re both fine. | 我们很好 都没事 |
[1:28:03] | Good. | 好 |
[1:28:05] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生什么事吗 |
[1:28:07] | Sure, over coffee, sometime. I’ll buy. | 好的 喝咖啡时再聊 我请客 |
[1:28:10] | I want you to know neither one of you are charged with murder yet. | 我要你知道你们还没被控杀人 |
[1:28:15] | You’re just still wanted for questioning. | 只想请你们协助调查 |
[1:28:17] | Although now, Mrs. Dickinson’s wanted in Oklahoma for armed robbery. | 虽然现时迪金森小姐 因持械行劫在俄城给通缉 |
[1:28:24] | No kidding? Look, we gotta go. I’ll call you back, all right? | 真的 我们得走了 我再给你电话 |
[1:28:27] | Ms. Sawyer, I don’t think you all are gonna make it to Mexico. | 我看你没法去墨西哥的 |
[1:28:30] | We should talk. Please, I want to help you. | 我们该谈一下 拜托 我想帮你 |
[1:28:35] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:28:37] | God, that J. D. Kid is a little shit. | 那乔迪是个浑小子 |
[1:28:42] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[1:28:45] | Thelma, how did they know we’re going to Mexico, huh? | 他们怎知道我们会去墨西哥 |
[1:28:48] | How did they know that? | 他们怎知道 |
[1:28:51] | You told that thieving little shit where we were going? | 你告诉那小毛贼 我们到哪儿去吗 |
[1:28:57] | I just… I just told him if he ever got to Mexico, he should look us up. | 我只对他说若他到墨西哥 该来看我们 |
[1:29:02] | But I… I asked him not to tell. | 但我要他别说出去的 |
[1:29:06] | I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[1:29:08] | I thought he would not tell anybody, you know. | 我以为他不会对别人说 |
[1:29:11] | – Why? – I didn’t think he’d tell anybody. | -为什么 -我看他不会说 |
[1:29:12] | Why? What’s he got to lose? Except my life savings, of course. | 他说了有何损失 除了失去我的毕生积蓄 |
[1:29:15] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:29:16] | Thelma, God damn it! | 塞尔马 你真是的 |
[1:29:19] | Look, I’m sorry. I mean… | 对不起 我是说 |
[1:29:21] | Oh, God damn it, Thelma! | 你该死 塞尔马 |
[1:29:23] | Look, up until now, we had only two things going for us, | 有两方面对我们有利 |
[1:29:25] | one, nobody knew where we were, and two, | 没人知道我们下落 |
[1:29:27] | no one knew where we were going. | 或往哪儿去 |
[1:29:28] | Now one of the things we had going for us is gone! | 现时两项有利条件只剩其一 |
[1:29:39] | Look, Thelma, you just gotta stop talking to people. | 你别再对人家乱说话了 |
[1:29:43] | You gotta stop being so open. | 别再那么胸无城府 |
[1:29:45] | We’re fugitives now, all right? | 我们现在是逃犯 |
[1:29:48] | Let’s start behaving like that. | 行为也要像逃犯 |
[1:29:50] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:29:51] | Thank you. Okay. | 过奖 |
[1:29:56] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[1:29:57] | Listen, little boy, of course I want you to go. | 听着 小子 我当然想你去 |
[1:30:01] | If that’s what’s worrying you, please don’t think… | 那是令你担心的 请别以为 |
[1:30:05] | No, I wasn’t worrying about that. | 不 我不是担心那个 |
[1:30:07] | I knew you’d want me to take the job, sure, but… | 我知道你想我接受工作 可是 |
[1:30:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:14] | Judy, let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[1:30:26] | My God, this is beautiful. | 太动人了 |
[1:30:29] | It surely is. | 当然是的 |
[1:30:32] | I always wanted to travel, I just never got the opportunity. | 我想旅游 我从没有机会 |
[1:30:37] | You got it now. | 你有机会了 |
[1:30:51] | The morning sun | 早晨的太阳 |
[1:30:53] | Touched lightly on the eyes of Lucy Jordan | 轻柔地抚摸着露西的眼睛 |
[1:30:59] | In a white suburban bedroom | 她睡在郊区一个白色的卧室里 |
[1:31:02] | In a white suburban town | 在一个白色的小镇上 |
[1:31:06] | As she lay there beneath the covers | 她躺在被单下 |
[1:31:10] | Dreaming of a thousand lovers | 梦见梦中情人 |
[1:31:14] | Till the world turned to orange | 直到太阳变成橙色 |
[1:31:18] | And the room went spinning round | 房间开始旋转 |
[1:31:25] | At the age of thirty-seven | 37岁的时候 |
[1:31:29] | She realized | 她意识到 |
[1:31:30] | She’d never ride through Paris in a sports car | 她永远都没有机会开着跑车穿过巴黎了 |
[1:31:36] | With the warm wind in her hair | 暖暖的微风拂过发丝 |
[1:31:42] | So she let the phone keep ringing | 任由电话响着 |
[1:31:46] | And she sat there softly singing | 她舒服地坐着 |
[1:31:50] | Little nursery rhymes | 哼着小童谣 |
[1:31:53] | She’d memorized in her daddy’s easy chair | 她记起在爸爸的安乐椅上度过的时光 |
[1:32:00] | At the age of thirty-seven | 在37岁的时候 |
[1:32:04] | She knew she’d found forever | 她知道自己找到了永恒 |
[1:32:08] | As she rode along through Paris | 当她开车穿过巴黎 |
[1:32:12] | With the warm wind in her hair | 暖暖的微风拂过发丝 |
[1:32:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:54] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:33:09] | Shit. Well, we don’t need the East Coast anymore. | 我们不再需要东岸的地图 |
[1:33:16] | Hey, look! Look who it is, it’s that guy. | 看 是那傢伙 |
[1:33:19] | – I’ll be darned. – Just ignore him. | -真没想到 -别理会他 |
[1:33:24] | Hey, baby! I’m your Captain Muff-Diver! | 宝贝 我是你的口交队长 |
[1:33:29] | Your storm trooper of love! | 是你的爱情尖兵 |
[1:33:38] | I ignored him. | 我没理会他 |
[1:34:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:22] | – What? – Harlan. | -什么事 -哈伦 |
[1:34:27] | – What about it? – Nothing. | -他怎样了 -没什么 |
[1:34:29] | Just… | 只是 |
[1:34:32] | Just the look on his face when… | 只看看他的表情 |
[1:34:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:38] | He sure wasn’t expecting that. | 他是始料不及 |
[1:34:45] | “Suck my dick.” | “给我口交吧” |
[1:34:50] | Thelma, it’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[1:34:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:03] | It happened to you, didn’t it? | 你曾遭遇此事吧 |
[1:35:06] | What? What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:35:09] | In Texas. | 在德州 |
[1:35:11] | I mean, that’s what… That’s what happened, isn’t it? | 是发生那回事吧 |
[1:35:15] | You was raped. | 你给强暴 |
[1:35:21] | Hey, now, look. I’m warning you. Just drop it. | 我警告你 别说了 |
[1:35:25] | I’m not gonna talk about that. | 我不会再谈此事 |
[1:35:28] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[1:35:29] | – I’m not talking about it. – Okay. | -我不想说 -好的 |
[1:35:31] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[1:35:33] | Okay, Louise. | 好吧 路易丝 |
[1:35:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:36:22] | Oh, shit! | 不好了 |
[1:36:23] | – Thelma, we’re getting pulled over. – All right. | -塞尔马 我们要停车 -好的 |
[1:36:27] | Shit! Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:36:29] | What’d you wanna do? What should we do? | 怎么办 该怎么办 |
[1:36:30] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[1:36:32] | All right, we’ll just go play it by ear. | 我们要表现正常 |
[1:36:33] | Maybe he doesn’t know. Maybe he’s just gonna give me a ticket. | 也许他不知情 也许只是给我告票 |
[1:36:36] | Oh, God. Oh, God, please don’t let us get caught. | 主 求你别让我们给逮着 |
[1:36:39] | God, please, please, God. Don’t let us get caught. | 主 求你别让我们给逮着 |
[1:36:41] | All right, I’m just gonna pull over. | 我停车 |
[1:37:01] | Turn off your engine. | 关掉引擎 |
[1:37:09] | He’s putting on his hat. | 他戴上帽子 |
[1:37:22] | Oh, my God, he’s a Nazi. | 老天 他是纳粹党 |
[1:37:23] | – What’s he doing? – He’s kind of walking this way. | -他干嘛 -朝这里走来 |
[1:37:33] | Hello, Officer. | 警官 |
[1:37:36] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:37:38] | You want to let me see your license, please? | 出示驾驶执照 |
[1:37:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:37:43] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[1:37:45] | You wanna take it out of your wallet, please? | 请拿出来 |
[1:37:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:37:49] | I told you to slow down. Officer, I told her to slow down. | 我说过别开太快 警官 我要她开慢一点 |
[1:37:52] | She did. How fast was I going? | 她有的 我车速有多快 |
[1:37:55] | About 110. Oh. | 大约110里 |
[1:37:57] | You want to get out of the car, please? | 请你下车 |
[1:37:59] | Yes, sir. Sure. | 好的 |
[1:38:05] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[1:38:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:38:11] | This your vehicle? | 车子是你的 |
[1:38:13] | Yes, sir, that is. | 没错 |
[1:38:17] | You want to get in the car, please? | 请上车 |
[1:38:20] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:38:23] | Front or the back? | 前面还是后面 |
[1:38:24] | Front. | 前面 |
[1:38:29] | Do you want to take off your eyewear, please? | 请你脱下眼镜 |
[1:38:31] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:38:36] | Am I in trouble, Officer? | 我有麻烦吗 |
[1:38:38] | As far as I’m concerned, yes, ma’am, you’re in a lot of trouble. | 是的 你大事不妙了 |
[1:38:43] | Hello, this is 9-8… | 这是98 |
[1:38:45] | You want to step back and get in your car again, please? | 请你退后回到车上去 |
[1:38:48] | Officer, I am so sorry about this, | 警官 我很抱歉 |
[1:38:52] | but would you let go of that? | 你把那东西放下 |
[1:38:55] | Now, I really, really apologize, | 我道歉 |
[1:38:57] | but would you put your hands on the steering wheel? | 请把双手放在驾驶盘上 |
[1:39:00] | See, if you get on that radio, | 若用无线电 |
[1:39:02] | you’re gonna find out that we’re wanted in two states | 你便会知道我们 在两个州给通缉 |
[1:39:04] | and probably considered armed and dangerous, at least I am, | 可能被认为是持械和危险的 最少我是这样 |
[1:39:08] | and then our whole plan’s just gonna be all shot to hell. | 那么我们的计划便泡汤了 |
[1:39:11] | Louise, take his gun. | 路易丝 拿走他的枪 |
[1:39:14] | Take his gun, Louise. Right there. | 拿走他的枪 在那儿 |
[1:39:17] | Right. I’m real sorry. Excuse me. | 对 对不起 麻烦你 |
[1:39:19] | You want to step out of the car, please? | 你下车吧 |
[1:39:25] | I swear, three days ago, | 三天前 |
[1:39:27] | neither one of us would’ve ever pulled a stunt like this, | 我们都不会做这样的事 |
[1:39:29] | but if you was ever to meet my husband, you’d understand why. | 若你见过我丈夫便会明白 |
[1:39:33] | You want to put your hands on your head, please? | 请把双手放在头上 |
[1:39:36] | – Louise. – What? | -路易丝 -什么 |
[1:39:37] | Shoot the radio. Right. | 向无线电开枪 |
[1:39:44] | The police radio, Louise. | 是警方的无线电 |
[1:39:46] | – Jesus Christ! – I’m sorry. | -我的天 -对不起 |
[1:39:51] | – Got it. – Okay. All right. | -行了 -好吧 |
[1:39:53] | You want to step to the back of the car, please? | 请往车后面走 |
[1:39:57] | Louise, get the keys. | 拿车匙 |
[1:40:05] | Thelma, what is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事了 你怎 |
[1:40:07] | Air holes. | 是气孔 |
[1:40:09] | Open the trunk. | 打开行李箱 |
[1:40:12] | Shit, Thelma. Who would’ve thought it? | 该死的 有道理 |
[1:40:16] | You want to step into the trunk, please? | 请你到里面去 |
[1:40:19] | Please, I have a wife and kids. Please! | 求求你 我有妻儿 |
[1:40:23] | You do? Well, you’re lucky. | 是吗 那你走运了 |
[1:40:25] | You be sweet to them, especially your wife. | 你要对他们好 尤其是你的太太 |
[1:40:28] | My husband wasn’t sweet to me, look how I turned out. | 丈夫对我不好 看我变成怎样了 |
[1:40:31] | Now, go on. Get in there. | 走吧 到里面去 |
[1:40:33] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Wait a second. Excuse me. | 慢着 请等一下 对不起 |
[1:40:37] | Oh. Wait a minute. Officer, could I have your belt, please? | 等一下 警官 可否把皮带给我 |
[1:40:41] | – Extra ammo. – Good idea. | -额外的弹药 -好主意 |
[1:40:43] | And… And could I trade glasses with you, maybe? | 我可和你交换眼镜吗 |
[1:40:49] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[1:40:50] | – Is that it? – Uh-huh. | -没别的了 -嗯 |
[1:40:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:40:54] | Officer, I’m real sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 警官 |
[1:40:57] | I apologize, also. | 我亦致歉 |
[1:41:00] | Go. | 走人 |
[1:41:07] | – You ready? – Hit it. | -准备好了吗 -走吧 |
[1:41:14] | Now, I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这不像话 |
[1:41:17] | but I just feel like I got a knack for this shit. | 我感到对此事很熟练 |
[1:41:19] | I believe you do. | 我相信你是的 |
[1:41:24] | Drive like hell. | 开车超快 |
[1:41:32] | The one thing I can’t figure out is whether these girls are | 我不知道她们到底是聪明 |
[1:41:34] | real smart or just real, real lucky. | 还是幸运 |
[1:41:38] | It don’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:41:40] | Brains’ll only get you so far and luck always runs out. | 智有穷时 运也不可恃 |
[1:41:46] | Louise, we still going to Mexico? | 我们仍要去墨西哥吗 |
[1:41:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:41:50] | Then aren’t we going in the wrong direction? | 那我们不是朝错的方向走了吗 |
[1:41:53] | Well, I figure if you take a state policeman, shoot off his car, | 若你挟持州警 枪击他的汽车 |
[1:41:56] | take his gun and lock him in the trunk, | 反锁他在行李箱 |
[1:41:58] | it’s best just to get on out of the state if you can. | 那你最好尽快离开那个州 |
[1:42:00] | I heard that. | 我听过 |
[1:42:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:42:04] | Don’t dent my car! | 别撞我的车子 |
[1:42:11] | I think I fucked up. | 我弄砸了 |
[1:42:16] | I think I got us in a situation where we both could get killed. | 我令我们陷入可能没命的情况 |
[1:42:20] | Damn, I don’t know why I just didn’t go to the police right away. | 我不晓得为何不报警 |
[1:42:23] | You know why. You already said. | 你知道原因 你已说过了 |
[1:42:26] | What’d I say again? | 我怎么说呢 |
[1:42:28] | Nobody’d believe us. | 没人会相信我们 |
[1:42:30] | We’d still get in trouble, we’d still have our lives ruined. | 我们仍然会有麻烦 这生也完蛋了 |
[1:42:34] | – You know what else? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[1:42:37] | That guy was hurting me. | 那人弄痛了我 |
[1:42:40] | If you hadn’t come out when you did, he would’ve hurt me a lot worse. | 若不是你跑出来 他会严重伤害我 |
[1:42:43] | And probably nothing would’ve happened to him | 他会没事的 |
[1:42:44] | ’cause everybody did see me dancing with him all night. | 大众都看见我们跳舞 |
[1:42:46] | They would’ve made out like I’d asked for it. | 他们会说成是我自找的 |
[1:42:50] | My life would’ve been ruined a whole lot worse than it is now. | 我的一生会比现在来得不堪 |
[1:42:54] | At least now I’m having some fun. | 起码我现在开心 |
[1:42:58] | And I’m not sorry that son of a bitch is dead. | 我对于那浑小子死了绝不难过 |
[1:43:01] | I’m just sorry it was you that did it and not me. | 我只是抱歉是你动手而不是我 |
[1:43:20] | Hello? | 好吗 |
[1:43:22] | Let me talk to Slocumb. | 让我跟斯洛克姆说 |
[1:43:25] | She wants to talk to you. | 她要跟你说 |
[1:43:32] | Hello, Louise. | 路易丝 |
[1:43:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:43:34] | How are things going out there? | 外面的情况怎样 |
[1:43:36] | Weird. We got some kind of a snowball effect happening here or something. | 奇怪 事情就像滚雪球般 |
[1:43:40] | You’re still with us, though. | 你仍和我们在一起 |
[1:43:42] | You’re somewhere on the face of the earth. | 仍在地球的某一处 |
[1:43:44] | Well, we’re not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here. | 不是在荒凉地方 但我们看得见 |
[1:43:48] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:43:50] | Louise, I almost feel like I know you. | 我差点儿感到是认识你 |
[1:43:53] | Well, you don’t. | 你才不是 |
[1:43:54] | You’re getting in deeper every moment you’re gone. | 你越来越不能自拔了 |
[1:43:56] | Would you believe me if I told you this whole thing was an accident? | 你会相信这是个意外吗 |
[1:43:59] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:44:01] | That’s what I want everybody to believe. | 我也想让每个人都相信 |
[1:44:04] | Trouble is, it doesn’t look like an accident. | 问题是 这不像是个意外 |
[1:44:07] | And you’re not here to tell me about it. | 你也没有到来对我说 |
[1:44:10] | I need your help here. Did Harlan Puckett… | 我要你帮忙 哈伦是否 |
[1:44:13] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不会说的 |
[1:44:14] | You wanna come on in? | 你想自首吗 |
[1:44:16] | Don’t think so. | 我看不会 |
[1:44:19] | Then I’m sorry. We’re gonna have to charge you with murder. | 那就抱歉了 我们要控告你谋杀罪 |
[1:44:23] | Now, do you want to come out of this alive? | 你想活着吗 |
[1:44:25] | You know, certain words and phrases just keep drifting through my mind. | 我脑海泛起一些字和词汇 |
[1:44:29] | Things like “incarceration,” “cavity search,” “death by electrocution,” | 例如是监禁 洞穴 搜寻 电刑处死 |
[1:44:33] | “life imprisonment,” shit like that. You know what I’m saying? | 终身监禁 等等 你知道吗 |
[1:44:36] | So do I want to come out alive? | 所以我想活着吗 |
[1:44:39] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 |
[1:44:46] | I don’t know. I think we’re gonna have to think about that. | 我不晓得 我看我们得商量一下 |
[1:44:50] | Louise, I’ll do anything. | 路易丝 我会尽一切方法 |
[1:44:56] | I know what’s making you run. | 我知道是什么令你们逃走 |
[1:45:00] | I know what happened to you in Texas. | 我知道德州发生什么事 |
[1:45:08] | Come on, Louise. | 走吧 路易丝 |
[1:45:11] | Don’t blow it. | 别糟蹋机会 |
[1:45:13] | We got it! | 找到了 |
[1:45:15] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:45:23] | Max, you gotta take me there. | 麦斯 你要带我去 |
[1:45:26] | No, Hal, cannot do. | 不行 哈尔 办不到 |
[1:45:27] | – I’m the only one she’s ever spoken to. – You’ve done a good job. | -我是她唯一的谈话对象 -你已经完成任务了 |
[1:45:30] | You’re no good to me now. You’re no good to me. | 你对我没用了 |
[1:45:31] | There’s nothing you can do for me now. | 你现在不能为我做什么 |
[1:45:33] | I don’t want anybody losing their heads! | 我不想任何人昏了头脑 |
[1:45:35] | You know what happens. | 你知道发生什么事 |
[1:45:37] | The volume gets turned way up, | 事情闹大了 |
[1:45:38] | and the next thing you know, these girls are gonna get shot! | 她们会给枪杀的 |
[1:45:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:45:56] | You’re not gonna give up on me, are you? | 你不会供我出来吧 |
[1:45:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:46:01] | You’re not gonna make a deal with that guy? | 不会跟那人谈条件吧 |
[1:46:04] | I mean, I just want to know. | 我只想知道 |
[1:46:08] | Thelma, I’m not making any deals. | 我没有谈条件 |
[1:46:14] | I mean, I’d understand if you was thinking about it. | 若你有这想法我会明白 |
[1:46:18] | In a way, you got something to go back for, Jimmy and all. | 在某方面你还有所倚靠 有吉米 |
[1:46:22] | Jimmy’s not an option. | 吉米不是一个选择 |
[1:46:26] | But… | 但是 |
[1:46:29] | I don’t know, you know, something’s, like, crossed over in me. | 我不知道 你知道 有一些事情 闪过我的脑海 |
[1:46:36] | And I can’t go back. | 我不能走回头路 |
[1:46:40] | I mean, I just couldn’t live. | 我就是不能活下去 |
[1:46:43] | I know. I know what you mean. | 我知道你是什么意思 |
[1:46:49] | Anyway, we don’t want to end up on the damn Geraldo show. | 我不想出现在脱口秀中 |
[1:46:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:47:03] | They’re charging us with murder. | 他们控告我们谋杀 |
[1:47:08] | Yeah, they say that we gotta figure out | 说我们得想清楚 |
[1:47:11] | if we want to come in dead or alive. | 是要死还是活 |
[1:47:14] | Gosh, didn’t he say anything positive at all? | 难道他没说积极的说话吗 |
[1:47:44] | You awake? | 你醒着 |
[1:47:47] | Guess you could call it that. My eyes are open. | 我看是的 我的眼仍然张开 |
[1:47:50] | Me, too. I feel awake. | 我也一样 我不想睡 |
[1:47:53] | Good. | 好 |
[1:47:55] | Wide-awake. | 很清醒 |
[1:47:57] | I don’t remember ever feeling this awake. You know what I mean? | 我从没试过这么清醒的 你明白吗 |
[1:48:02] | Everything looks different. | 一切看来很不一样 |
[1:48:05] | You feel like that, too, like you got something to look forward to? | 你也感到有一些可以期望的事情 |
[1:48:11] | We’ll be drinking margaritas by the sea, mamacita. | 我们会在海滨喝鸡尾酒 |
[1:48:15] | Hey, we could change our names. | 改名换姓 |
[1:48:16] | We could live in a hacienda. | 住在农场 |
[1:48:17] | I’m gonna get a job. I’m gonna work at Club Med. | 我想找工作 我想在度假休闲区工作 |
[1:48:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:48:23] | Now what kind of a deal is that cop gonna have to come up with to beat that? | 警察能提出比这更好的条件吗 |
[1:48:27] | – Have to be pretty good. – Have to be pretty damn good. | -一定要是很好的条件 -是很不错的 |
[1:48:48] | Better not look down if you want to keep on flying | 如果你想保持飞翔 最好不要低头看 |
[1:48:53] | Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead | 放下负担 全速前进 |
[1:48:58] | Better not look back | 最好不要回头 |
[1:49:00] | Or you might just wind up crying | 否则你可能会哭着结束这一切 |
[1:49:03] | You can keep it moving | 你可以一直前行 |
[1:49:05] | Oh, my God, Louise! Oh! Look, look! | 我的天 路易丝 你看看 |
[1:49:08] | See if that’s him. | 看看是不是他 |
[1:49:11] | It’s him. It’s definitely him. | 肯定是他 |
[1:49:15] | Pass him. | 超越他 |
[1:49:17] | Better not look back | 最好不要回头 |
[1:49:19] | Or you might just wind up crying | 否则你可能会哭着结束这一切 |
[1:49:22] | You can keep it moving if you don’t look down | 如果你不往下看 你就能一直前行 |
[1:49:34] | Hey, baby! You ready for a big dick? | 宝贝 准备来一根大阳具吗 |
[1:49:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:49:50] | Hi, there. You all right? | 你好 你们好吗 |
[1:49:52] | We’re fine. How are you? | 我们很好 你呢 |
[1:49:55] | Great! | 好极了 |
[1:49:57] | You girls about ready to get serious? | 你们准备认真的谈了吗 |
[1:50:02] | I think so. | 我看是的 |
[1:50:05] | Follow us. | 跟我们走 |
[1:50:06] | Better not look down if you want to keep on flying | 如果你想保持飞翔 最好不要低头看 |
[1:50:11] | Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead | 放下负担 全速前进 |
[1:50:15] | Better not look back | 最好不要回头 |
[1:50:18] | Or you might just wind up crying | 否则你可能会哭着结束这一切 |
[1:50:20] | You can keep it moving if you don’t look down | 如果你不往下看 你就能一直前行 |
[1:50:25] | Better not look down if you want to keep on flying | 如果你想保持飞翔 最好不要低头看 |
[1:50:29] | Put the hammer down keep it full speed ahead | 放下负担 全速前进 |
[1:50:34] | Better not look back | 最好不要回头 |
[1:50:36] | Or you might just wind up crying | 否则你可能会哭着结束这一切 |
[1:50:39] | You can keep it moving if you don’t look down | 如果你不往下看 你就能一直前行 |
[1:51:05] | – Where you going? – Fresno. | -你上哪 -夫勒斯诺市 |
[1:51:08] | We’ve been seeing you all over the place. | 我们到处都看见你 |
[1:51:10] | Why don’t you take off those shades? I want to see your eyes. | 你摘下眼镜 我想看看你的眼睛 |
[1:51:15] | Yeah, I been seeing you, too. | 我也看见你的 |
[1:51:17] | Yeah, we think you have really bad manners. | 我们认为你很没有礼貌 |
[1:51:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:51:21] | Yeah, where do you get off behaving like that with women you don’t even know? | 你从哪儿学会 对不认识的女子那么无礼的 |
[1:51:25] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:51:29] | How’d you feel if somebody did that to your mother? | 若有人对你母亲或姐妹这样做 |
[1:51:31] | Or your sister? Or your wife? | 或是对你太太 你会感到怎样 |
[1:51:35] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:51:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:51:38] | You know good and damn well what I’m talking about. | 你知道我说什么的 |
[1:51:40] | I mean, really. That business with your tongue. | 说真的 你伸出舌头来 |
[1:51:43] | What is that? That is disgusting! | 那算什么 真恶心 |
[1:51:45] | And, oh, my God, that other shit of pointing to your lap. | 你指向自己的大腿 |
[1:51:47] | I mean, what is that supposed to mean exactly, huh? | 算什么意思 |
[1:51:49] | Does that mean “Pull over. I wanna show you what a big, fat slob I am”? | “停车 我想给你看 我是个难看的胖子吗” |
[1:51:53] | Yeah, or does that mean, “Suck my dick”? | 还是说”给我口交”呢 |
[1:51:56] | – You women are crazy! – You got that right. | -你们是神经病 -说的对 |
[1:51:58] | We think you should apologize. | 我们认为你该道歉 |
[1:52:00] | I ain’t apologizing for shit! | 我才不道歉 |
[1:52:03] | You say you’re sorry. | 说你感抱歉 |
[1:52:06] | Fuck that! | 去你的 |
[1:52:13] | You say you’re sorry, or I’m gonna make you fucking sorry. | 你说声抱歉 否则要你后悔莫及 |
[1:52:18] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:52:20] | I’ll bet you even called us “beavers” on your CB radio, didn’t you? | 我相信你在无线电上 定叫我们是骚货了 |
[1:52:23] | Yeah. Sure did! | 没错 |
[1:52:25] | Damn! I hate that. I hate being called a beaver, don’t you? | 我讨厌人家这样叫我 你呢 |
[1:52:28] | You gonna apologize or what? | 你会道歉吗 |
[1:52:32] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:52:43] | Oh! Goddamn, you bitch! | 你倒是个婊子 |
[1:52:48] | I don’t think he is gonna apologize. | 我看他不会道歉 |
[1:52:50] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 我看不会 |
[1:53:05] | You bitches! | 臭婆娘 |
[1:53:08] | You bitches from hell! God damn it! | 地狱来的婆娘 可恶 |
[1:53:13] | You’re gonna have to pay for this! | 你们会付出代价的 |
[1:53:18] | You’re gonna have to pay for that! | 你们要付出代价的 |
[1:53:21] | I’m gonna make you! | 我要你们好看 |
[1:53:31] | I’m gonna make you pay for this! You hear me? | 你们要赔偿 听到吗 |
[1:53:40] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:53:42] | Where’d you learn to shoot like that? | 你哪儿学会开枪的 |
[1:53:44] | Off the TV. | 看电视 |
[1:53:47] | How about you? Where’d you learn to shoot like that? | 你哪儿学会这样开枪 |
[1:53:49] | Texas. | 在德州 |
[1:54:01] | I can see all obstacles in my way | 我可以看见路上的所有障碍 |
[1:54:09] | Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind | 过去像乌云般遮蔽我的双眼 |
[1:54:15] | It’s gonna be a bright | 光明即将到来 |
[1:54:18] | Bright sun-shiny day | 明亮的日子 |
[1:54:23] | It’s gonna be a bright | 即将到来 |
[1:54:26] | Bright sun-shiny day | 明亮的日子 |
[1:54:33] | I think I can make it now The pain is gone | 现在我想我能做到 痛苦已成为过去 |
[1:54:41] | All of the bad feelings have disappeared | 所有糟糕的感受已经消逝 |
[1:54:48] | Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin’ for | 这儿有我一直祈祷的彩虹 |
[1:54:54] | Hello? Hello? I’m in the trunk. I’m a police officer. | 好吗 我在行李箱 是警察 |
[1:55:00] | The keys are over there. The keys are over there. | 车钥匙在那儿 |
[1:55:04] | Look all around | 看看周围 |
[1:55:06] | There’s nothin’ but blue skies | 只有一望无际的蓝天 |
[1:55:12] | Look straight ahead | 向前看 |
[1:55:14] | Nothing but blue skies | 只有一望无际的蓝天 |
[1:55:17] | DOB 10-17-55. | 出生日期55年10月17日 |
[1:55:20] | Red hair, brown eyes, | 红发棕眼 |
[1:55:23] | 5’7″ tall, 120 pounds. | 高五尺七寸 重120磅 |
[1:55:26] | Suspect, Thelma Yvonne Dickinson. | 疑犯 塞尔马伊冯娜迪金森 |
[1:55:30] | White female, | 白种女性 |
[1:55:31] | DOB 11-27-56. | 于56年11月27日生 |
[1:55:35] | Red hair, green eyes, 5’10” tall, 130 pounds. | 红发 碧眼 高5尺10寸 重130磅 |
[1:55:40] | Both subjects armed and extremely dangerous. | 两名疑犯都持械 是极为危险人物 |
[1:55:43] | Approach with caution. | 小心行事 |
[1:55:46] | New Mexico and Arizona on felony warrants for armed robbery, | 在新墨西哥州及亚利桑那州 因持枪抢劫遭通缉 |
[1:55:50] | kidnapping a law enforcement officer, assault with a deadly weapon. | 绑架执法人员 以致命武器袭击 |
[1:55:54] | Suspect driving, Louise Elizabeth Sawyer. White female… | 开车疑犯 路易丝伊利莎伯索耶 白种女性 |
[1:56:17] | Think they saw us? | 他们看见我们吗 |
[1:56:23] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 不晓得 我看没有吧 |
[1:56:25] | We better get off, just in case. | 抄小路 以防万一 |
[1:57:10] | You got your seat belt on? | 绑好安全带没有 |
[1:57:12] | This is 1-12. I am in pursuit | 112号车正追赶 |
[1:57:15] | of green Thunderbird. Requesting assistance. | 绿色雷鸟汽车 要求支援 |
[1:57:21] | Shit. | 不好了 |
[1:57:26] | We have the suspects in sight. Continuing pursuit. | 看见疑犯了 继续追赶 |
[1:57:34] | Remain in position! | 继续 |
[1:57:42] | I know this whole thing was my fault. I know it. | 我知道此事全是我不好 |
[1:57:44] | Damn it, Thelma, if there’s one thing you should know by now, | 到现在你该知道 |
[1:57:46] | this wasn’t your fault! | 不是你的错 |
[1:57:49] | Louise, no matter what happens, I’m glad I came with you. | 不管怎么样 我高兴跟你同来 |
[1:57:53] | Shit. | 不好了 |
[1:58:00] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[1:58:06] | Did you see that guy? He was right in the middle of the road! | 看见他吗 在路中央 |
[1:58:22] | Hold on! | 坐好 |
[1:58:47] | I guess everything from here on in is gonna be pretty shitty. | 从现在开始会很不好受 |
[1:58:49] | Unbearable, I’d imagine. | 是难以接受 |
[1:58:50] | Look, everything we got to lose is already gone anyway. | 反正大不了是死 |
[1:58:52] | Oh, God. How do you stay so positive? | 你怎可这么乐观的 |
[1:59:07] | Come on, let’s go! | 快追 |
[2:00:00] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[2:00:01] | You, too, sweetie, the best. | 你也一样 是最要好的 |
[2:00:06] | How do you like the vacation so far? | 你喜欢这个假期吗 |
[2:00:13] | I guess I went a little crazy, huh? | 我有点儿发疯 |
[2:00:16] | No, you’ve always been crazy. | 不 你一向发疯 |
[2:00:18] | This is just the first chance you’ve ever had | 这是你第一次 |
[2:00:20] | to really express yourself. | 要表达自己的感受 |
[2:00:27] | Good driving. | 好技术 |
[2:00:31] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[2:01:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[2:01:47] | What in the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[2:01:50] | I don’t know. I think… | 我不晓得 我认为 |
[2:01:52] | I think it’s the goddamn Grand Canyon. | 是该死的大峡谷 |
[2:01:57] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很迷人吧 |
[2:02:00] | Yeah. It’s something else, all right. | 是的 还有别的事 |
[2:03:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[2:03:10] | It looks like the Army. | 看来是军队 |
[2:03:12] | All this for us? | 为我们而来 |
[2:03:13] | Hey, don’t let them shoot those girls! | 别让他们向她们开枪 |
[2:03:17] | This is too much. They got guns pointing at them! | 太过分了 你用枪指着她们 |
[2:03:19] | These women are armed, Hal. This is standard. | 她们有武器 这是标准程序 |
[2:03:21] | Now, calm down. These boys know what they’re doing. | 冷静 他们有分寸 |
[2:03:25] | Place your hands in plain view. | 把双手放在可看见的地方 |
[2:03:28] | Any failure to obey that command | 不服从指令 |
[2:03:30] | will be considered an act of aggression against us. | 会给视作为对我们的挑衅 |
[2:03:37] | I repeat, turn your engine off | 重复 关掉引擎 |
[2:03:41] | and place your hands in plain view. | 把手放在可看见的地方 |
[2:03:48] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[2:03:50] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[2:03:52] | Max, you gotta do something! How many times, Max? | 麦斯 你得想办法 多少次 |
[2:03:56] | How many times has that woman got to be fucked over? | 女人有多少次让人家欺凌 |
[2:03:58] | Hey, listen! Will you pull yourself together? Now, listen to me! | 听着 你振作点 听我说 |
[2:04:02] | You calm down. Don’t make me sorry I brought you. | 别令我后悔带你来 |
[2:04:04] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[2:04:05] | I repeat, | 重复 |
[2:04:07] | cut your engine off and place your hands in plain view! | 关掉引擎 把手放在可看见的地方 |
[2:04:18] | Okay, then, listen. Let’s not get caught. | 好了 听着 我们不要给逮着 |
[2:04:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[2:04:27] | Let’s keep going. | 往前走 |
[2:04:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[2:04:35] | Go! | 走 |
[2:04:42] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[2:04:46] | Yeah. | 是的 走 |
[2:05:05] | Hey! | 你 |