英文名称:The Lookout
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | It only happens once a year and then they die. | 这种现象每年仅仅发生一次 然后它们死去 |
[00:58] | It’s like a mating ritual or something. | 好像进行某种交配仪式一样 |
[01:01] | Isn’t that romantic? | 那样不是很浪漫吗? |
[01:05] | Yeah. Yeah it is. | 是的 是的 是很浪漫 |
[01:22] | -Chris! -Dude what the fuck? | -克里斯! -兄弟 你他妈在干吗? |
[01:24] | -That’s so not cool. -God! You scared me. | -这一点都不酷 -天啊 你吓到我了 |
[01:27] | -Sorry. -What happened? | -对不起 -发生什么了? |
[01:28] | -Shit. They’re gone. -You hit a deer or something? | -该死 他们跑了 -你撞到鹿了还是其他东西了? |
[01:31] | -They’re usually right here. -Sit down. | -他们通常就在这里 -坐下 |
[01:33] | -The party’s that way. -The party’s this way. | -聚会是那条路 -聚会是这条路 |
[01:36] | -Danny. -Come on it’s prom night. | -丹尼 -快点 今晚是舞会之夜 |
[01:48] | Class of ’03 kiss my ass! | 03级 去死吧 |
[01:51] | Now look. | 瞧 |
[01:57] | My God. They’re so beautiful. | 天啊 它们真漂亮 |
[02:08] | Look look. You can grab the light. | 瞧 瞧 你能抓住光 |
[02:21] | -Jesus! -It’s not funny. | -上帝! -这一点都不好玩 |
[02:28] | -You can turn the lights back on. -Come on. | -你把尾灯打开 -快点 |
[02:30] | -They were so beautiful. -Told you right? | -它们真漂亮 -我早告诉过你了 |
[02:33] | -Please. You’re freaking me out. -There’s more up there. | -拜托 你吓到我了 -那里有更多 |
[02:36] | -Now! -Hang on. | -快点 -等会 |
[02:38] | -Turn on the goddamn lights! -Chris… | -把灯打开 -克里斯… |
[02:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:50] | I wake up. | 我一觉醒来 |
[02:56] | Turn off the alarm. | 把闹钟关上 |
[02:58] | I look outside so that I know what to wear. | 根据外面的天气决定穿什么衣服 |
[03:03] | I take a shower… | 我用肥皂洗澡 |
[03:12] | And then I shave. | 然后刮胡子 |
[03:17] | Sometimes I cry for no reason. | 有时我会无缘无故的哭 |
[03:22] | But I’m getting a handle on it. | 但是我正在努力适应 |
[03:27] | I wake up. | 我一觉醒来 |
[03:30] | I get dressed. | 我穿好了衣服 |
[03:35] | I take my meds. | 我吃药 |
[03:37] | When Lewis is gone I make the coffee which can be tricky. | 路易斯走的时候 我做好咖啡 这样的确很狡猾 |
[03:43] | I eat breakfast but I don’t read the paper. | 我吃早餐 但我不看报纸 |
[03:46] | It confuses me which makes me mad. | 我很困惑到底是什么让我容易狂躁 |
[03:54] | I wake up. | 我一觉醒来 |
[03:59] | I put on my coat and go to class. | 我穿好衣服然后去上课 |
[04:09] | I wake up. | 我一觉醒来 |
[04:15] | Ten more seconds. | 还有10秒钟 |
[04:19] | We’re just doing one day OK? No big deal. | 我们只是在写一天的事情 明白? 不用长篇大论 |
[04:27] | And time. | 时间到 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1165个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:138个,六级词汇:61个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:154个,专四词汇:109个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:276个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:31] | It’s OK chief. It’s not a test. | 没关系 伙计 这不是考试 |
[06:13] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[06:19] | That’s a nice hug. | 很温馨的拥抱 |
[06:25] | Want anything? | 想要吃什么? |
[06:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:31] | -What are you having? -Hot chocolate. | -你要的什么? -热巧克力咖啡 |
[06:33] | -I’ll have that. Thanks. -OK. | -我就要那个 谢谢 -好的 |
[06:37] | -Any problems this week? -Nope. | -这周有什么问题么? -没有 |
[06:40] | Swearing? Crying? | 誓言 哭泣? |
[06:42] | -Sequencing or memory issues? -No. | -秩序或记忆问题? -没有 |
[06:44] | Taking your meds? | 吃药了么? |
[06:46] | -So all’s good. -Why? What’s Lewis say? | -那么所有的都很好 -怎么了 路易斯说了什么? |
[06:50] | You’re the only one who can talk about what’s going on with you. | 你是唯一一个可以谈论你身上发生的事情 |
[06:53] | Well in that case I’m great. | 如果是那样的话 我是个不错的人 |
[06:56] | There you go. | 您的咖啡 |
[06:58] | -Careful. It’s hot. -I know. | -小心 很烫 -我知道 |
[07:06] | Have you spoken to Mr. Tuttle yet? | 你和塔特尔先生谈过了么? |
[07:08] | -No. I will. -When? | -没有 不过我会的 -什么时候? |
[07:10] | -You were a model before. -Chris… | -你以前是模特 -克里斯… |
[07:12] | I was just wondering how you go from being a model to being a case manager. | 我很好奇你是怎样从一个模特 转型到一个事件经理的 |
[07:17] | After my head injury I realized there were more people in the world than me. | 在我头部受伤后 我认识到 这个世界上有很多人比我强 |
[07:21] | Wanna go to a movie with me sometime? | 什么时候有空和我一起看电影么? |
[07:23] | -I don’t think that’s a good idea. -Come on. It’s just a movie. | -不了 -拜托 就一部电影而已 |
[07:28] | We should talk about the women in your life. | 我们应该谈论一下你生命中的女人 |
[07:30] | -You mean besides you? -Yeah. Is there anybody? | -你是说除你之外的其他女人么? -是的 有这样的女人么? |
[07:37] | Think you should do something about that? | 关于女人 有想过你应该干些什么吗? |
[07:40] | I think about fucking you all the time. | 我总想着干你 |
[07:43] | I don’t think they heard that over by the door. | 我想隔着门 他们听不到 |
[07:46] | -I didn’t mean it like that. I meant… -I know what you meant. | -我不是那个意思 我是说… -我知道你的意思 |
[07:50] | Would you have said that before your injury? | 你受伤前说过那样的话吗? |
[07:53] | So now you’re gonna bring up the frontal lobe bullshit? | 你又准备说什么额叶症状群之类的屁话了? |
[07:56] | Disinhibition. That might be getting in the way of your meeting someone. | 是脱抑制 这可能是你和别人碰面时候的开场白 |
[08:00] | Asking a stranger for sex isn’t the best way to start a relationship. | 向陌生人表达性要求 并非开始交往的最好方式 |
[08:05] | -Not a good one. -You’re not a stranger. | -这不是一个好方式 -你不是陌生人 |
[08:07] | -I have a relationship with you. -I’m paid to work with you. | -我们有过交往 -你给我钱 我为你工作而已 |
[08:15] | -Why are you here? -You tell me. | -为什么你在这? -你说呢? |
[08:18] | I know why I’m here. | 我知道为什么我在这里 |
[08:20] | I’m here to help you get what you want. What you really want. | 我在这里帮助你得到你想要的 你真正想要的 |
[08:24] | But you’ve gotta know what that is first. | 但是你必须知道什么才是最想要的 |
[08:29] | I just wanna be who I was. | 我只想找回原来的自己 |
[09:09] | Hey kid your mom called to remind you about Thanksgiving. | 嘿 孩子 你妈妈打电话来 提醒你们记得感恩节 |
[09:12] | I told her you had a hooker in your room | 我告诉过她你房间里有艘渔船 |
[09:15] | but that I’d be sure to pass on the message. | 但是我肯定会让大家都知道这个消息的 |
[09:17] | OK so the menu for tonight is spaghetti amatriciana. | 好的 今晚的菜单是意大利辣酱细长面 |
[09:21] | That’s that pasta that’s got the bacon in it that you like. | 意大利面里有咸肉 你喜欢这个的 |
[09:25] | The tomatoes are on the counter so open up the cans and put them in a pot. | 西红柿在台子上 把罐子打开 然后把它们放进去 |
[09:58] | Garlic press asshole. | 手压蒜泥器 妈的 |
[10:08] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[10:15] | Hello 1-800-Flowers. | 你好 1800花店 |
[10:17] | Ma’am if I can send them to my own mother anyone can send them to anybody. | 女士 如果我能把花送给我自己的妈妈 那么其他人就能送给任何人 |
[10:22] | And it just so happens to be our featured special. Uh-huh. | 我们有专车送花 |
[10:26] | Let’s see. It’s got roses and lilies and snapdragons and fuji mums. | 让我看看 我们有玫瑰 百合 金鱼草和紫藤菊 |
[10:31] | Australiums which smell awesome unlike tulips which don’t smell at all. | 闻起来很香的滨大戟不像郁金香那么难闻 |
[10:36] | Lewis I can’t find the motherfucking can opener! | 路易斯 我找不到那该死的开罐器了 |
[10:39] | They should last about a week or two. That’s right. | 他们要延续一到两周 好的 |
[10:43] | Terrific. And your name? | 太好了 你叫什么? |
[10:46] | Kathy. Is that with a C or a K? | 凯西 是C开头的还是K开头的? |
[10:48] | K. Kathy with a K. That’s a beautiful name Kathy. | 是K开头的凯西 凯西是个很美的名字 |
[11:08] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[11:13] | I don’t smell dinner. | 我没闻到晚餐香味 |
[11:19] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[11:43] | I’m sorry Lewis. | 对不起 路易斯 |
[11:51] | -Feel better? -Yeah thanks. | -感觉好点没? -是的 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Chop some lettuce cucumber whatever else you might want for your salad. | 切一些莴苣 黄瓜和其他你想放进沙拉里的 |
[12:00] | -Let’s talk about your afternoon. -We had to write again. | -谈谈你中午的情况吧 -我们必须再写一遍 |
[12:03] | Oh yeah? Let me guess. Topic A “Why am I all fucked up?” | 哦 是吗?让我猜猜 话题一 为什么我总很混乱? |
[12:06] | Or topic B “Living with being all fucked up.” | 还是话题二 一直混乱的活着 |
[12:10] | Reggie had us list a typical day and I kept getting stuck on “I wake up.” | 雷吉让我们列了一天要干的事情的清单 然后我总是用我一觉醒来开头 |
[12:16] | -I couldn’t think of just a list. -Well don’t think of it as a list. | -我不能把每天干的事情列成清单 -别把它想成一个清单 |
[12:21] | Think of it as a story instead. | 把它想成一个故事 |
[12:25] | A story like what? | 一个什么样的故事? |
[12:27] | Like you know “Once upon a time I woke up | 就像 从前我醒来 |
[12:31] | took a piss beat off in the shower…” | 小便完后 然后洗了个澡… |
[12:34] | -How is that gonna help me? -I don’t know. | -这怎么帮助我呢? -我不知道 |
[12:37] | Stories are what help us make sense of the world. | 故事能帮我们弄清这个社会 |
[12:40] | -I can’t tell stories. -Use one you already know. | -我不会说故事 -说一个你知道的故事 |
[12:43] | OK. How about War and fucking Peace? | 好吧 那讲那个该死的战争与和平如何? |
[12:45] | That’s a story. I’d start a little simpler though. | 这的确是个故事 但我想要一个简短一点的故事 |
[12:48] | How about Goldilocks and the Three fucking Bears? | 那说高蒂亚和三只小熊如何? |
[12:51] | Where’s the cucumber? | 黄瓜在哪? |
[12:57] | -Come on. Let’s hear it. -You want me to tell you Goldilocks? | -说吧 让我听听 -你们想让我给你说高蒂亚? |
[13:00] | Entertain me. | 说吧 我想听 |
[13:02] | OK. Once upon a time there was a little girl named Goldilocks. | 好吧 很久以前 有个小女孩叫高蒂亚 |
[13:08] | -And then? -And then… | -然后呢? -然后… |
[13:10] | I don’t know man. She got eaten by a wolf. | 我不知道 伙计 她被狼吃了 |
[13:13] | Fucking hit by a truck. This is stupid. | 该死的卡车撞了我 这真傻 |
[13:16] | Start at the end. Can’t tell a story if you don’t know where it’s going. | 你把结尾说出来了 如果你不知道中间的剧情 你不能说故事 |
[13:21] | And lose the wolf. That’s Little Red Riding Hood. | 狼弄错了 那是小红帽 |
[13:26] | The three bears find Goldilocks asleep in their beds. | 三只小熊发现高蒂亚在它们的床上睡觉 |
[13:30] | And then um she takes off. | 然后 她离开了 |
[13:33] | Exactly. All right now that’s the end. What happened before that? | 准确来说 这是结尾 中间发生了什么? |
[13:37] | Um one goes “Someone’s been sleeping in my bed and she’s still there.” | 一只熊说 有人已经睡在我床上了 她还在那 |
[13:43] | And before that it was “Someone is sitting in my chair.” | 在那之前 有人坐了我的椅子 |
[13:46] | Yeah and then the bear kid’s chair’s all jacked up. | 是的 熊宝宝的椅子都倒了 |
[13:49] | Then it goes all the way back to her walking in the door. | 那么现在该是她走进门了 |
[13:52] | -First she walks in the forest. -You sequence just fine. | -开始 她走进了森林 -你的顺序对了 |
[13:56] | You just gotta start at the end work backwards. Write that down. | 你必须从结尾开始 倒序 把这些写下来 |
[14:40] | -Hi Mrs. Lange. -Hi Chris. | -你好 兰格夫人 -你好 克里斯 |
[14:42] | -He’s in a good mood. -Oh OK. | -他现在心情不错 -哦 好的 |
[14:45] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[14:53] | The harvest checks go out in a week or so. | 一个礼拜左右内会有收成 |
[14:57] | That means we’re going to be very busy the next few weeks. | 也就是说我们今后几周会很忙 |
[15:03] | Which is why I want you to write down | 所以我才让你 |
[15:06] | “bank extra clean” in your little notebook. | 把银行清洁的特别干净 写到你的笔记本里 |
[15:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:14] | Mr. Tuttle? | 塔特尔先生? |
[15:17] | I’d like to apply to the executive training program in Wichita | 我很乐意接受在卫奇塔参加经理培训项目 |
[15:21] | but before I can I have to have worked 100 hours as a teller at the branch. | 但是在我可以去参加之前 我必须在分部做出纳100个小时 |
[15:25] | -Take that up with Mrs. Lange. -I have already. | -多向兰格夫人学习 -我已经在学了 |
[15:28] | We’ve been practicing. She gave me some money. | 我们已经开始了 她给了我一些钱 |
[15:30] | She what? | 她什么? |
[15:33] | See? | 看到了么? |
[15:37] | You said you’d think about giving me some hours at a window. | 你说过你会考虑在窗口给我一些机会 |
[15:40] | You have to be able to keep track of the debits. | 你必须能明白什么是借方 |
[15:43] | A good teller is primarily a good counter. | 一个好的出纳首先是一个好的计算器 |
[15:45] | A teller keeps track of money all day long | 一个出纳每天都要和钱打交道 |
[15:48] | taking care to keep the corners on bills facing the same way. | 要注意每个角落的票据都朝着同一个方向 |
[15:52] | At the end… | 最后… |
[15:56] | Um… The end… | 恩… 最后… |
[16:00] | Ends… | 最后… |
[16:03] | At the end… At the end of the day | 最后… 在一天的最后 |
[16:06] | the teller balances the cash against the payout tickets. | 出纳要让现金和支出的票据平衡 |
[16:09] | A good teller can go for years without being out of balance. | 一个好的出纳可以多年来都保持帐目平衡 |
[16:12] | Mrs. Lange has never been out of balance yet. | 兰格夫人从未出现帐目不平衡过 |
[16:15] | But the real key is a friendly personality. | 但是最重要的是保持服务态度友善 |
[16:18] | The motto of a teller is “Be friendly and accurate.” | 出纳的座右铭是 “友善和准确” |
[16:22] | -“But mostly be accurate.” -Very good Chris. | -“但准确更加重要” -非常好 克里斯 |
[16:25] | Mrs. Lange also says the women’s bathroom fixture needs a new bulb. | 兰格夫人还说女卫生间的水龙头需要一个新把手 |
[16:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:42] | He’ll scoop the puck into the right corner. | 他会把球挑进球门右角 |
[16:45] | Hartigan will center it to the far boards. | 哈提根打算从中路带球进入边线 |
[16:49] | Defense pushed it back to the line to Lidstrom into the corner for Lang. | 后卫将球挡回中场掠过里德斯多姆交给朗 |
[16:53] | Lang floats it back to Lidstrom skating on the blue line with it. | 朗把球传回给里德斯多姆 里德斯多姆带球进入攻区 |
[16:58] | Now fires a rising shot. Kicked aside. But a goal pass by Pascal Leclaire. | 射门 球被帕斯卡·勒克莱尔射失了 |
[17:04] | Trevor Letowski carries it out to center ice. | 特雷弗·勒托夫斯基带球冲出中场 |
[17:07] | A glove save. Now the puck bounces away from Lidstrom out to center. | 一记手接球 球被里德斯多姆弹出中场 |
[17:13] | In pursuit Manny Malhotra. | 直奔曼尼·玛尔霍特拉 |
[17:15] | Detroit played better in the first period. | 底特律第一节表现更好 |
[17:18] | Malhotra is all over Williams | 玛尔霍特拉闪过威廉姆斯 |
[17:20] | forcing the Red Wings to have a power play in their own zone. | 迫使红翼队在自己守区内被少打多 |
[17:23] | Here comes Lidstrom over the Columbus line. | 里德斯多姆冲进哥伦布蓝衫队守区 |
[17:26] | Drop pass. Samuelson with a shot. | 后传 萨缪尔森射门 |
[17:30] | Passed to Danny Stevens. Stevens back to Pratt. | 传给丹尼·斯蒂文斯 斯蒂文斯回传给普莱特 |
[17:37] | Lidstrom right down the center. | 里德斯多姆直奔中场 |
[17:41] | Fakes it left. | 向左假晃 |
[17:46] | Pratt fakes a shot on the right and dekes out the goalie. | 普莱特虚晃一枪 骗过守门员 |
[18:00] | I think Mark… | 我觉得马克… |
[18:03] | Game is tied… | 平分了… |
[18:07] | And there’s Holmstrom Johnny-on-the-spot to fire it in… | 接着是霍尔斯多姆 提杆 一球中第 |
[18:22] | You cannot be serious. | 你不能太认真了 |
[18:26] | That is pathetic. | 那样太可悲了 |
[18:36] | That’s Chris Pratt. | 那是克里斯·普莱特 |
[18:42] | Put that fucking thing out. | 把那个该死的东西解决掉 |
[19:08] | -Can I get you something? -Yeah an O’Doul’s please. | -想要什么? -一杯O’Doul’s |
[19:12] | Yep. | 好的 |
[19:19] | This lady calls me over and she’s like “How many Dorothys live in Kansas?” | 这位女士说了我和她的名字 就像”有多少个姓桃乐茜的住在肯萨斯州?”一样 |
[19:24] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:27] | Can you break a fifty? Like tens and fives? | 能换50块零钱么? 最好是10块和5块的 |
[19:33] | Damn. And I thought I was good-Iooking. | 天啊 我原以为我很帅呢 |
[19:38] | -You having a good time? -So far. | -你还玩的开心吗? -目前是的 |
[19:40] | Well that’s all that matters right? | 那很不错 |
[19:44] | Enjoy yourself. | 祝你开心 |
[19:49] | Hey Chris Pratt right? | 嘿 克里斯·普莱特 对吗? |
[19:53] | Gary Spargo. We know each other. | 我是加里·斯帕格 我们认识的 |
[19:55] | I was a couple of years ahead in your sister’s class. | 几年前 我是你姐姐班上的 |
[19:58] | We went out a couple of times but never took. | 我们一起约会过几次 但是从未做过 |
[20:01] | How’s she doing anyway? Alison right? | 她最近怎样? 艾莉森 对吗? |
[20:04] | Yeah she’s good man. She’s married. She has a baby. | 是的 她很好 她已经结婚了 她有了个孩子 |
[20:07] | -Just my luck. – | 我很走运 |
[20:10] | -Well it was nice seeing you anyway. -Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 |
[20:13] | -You say hello to Alison for me. -OK. | -代我向艾莉森问好 -好的 |
[20:16] | -Yeah. Where are you? -It’s 2.50 chief. | -你好 你在哪? -2块5 伙计 |
[20:19] | 10 20 30 35 40… Ten twenty thirty five forty… | |
[20:23] | You were supposed to be here an hour ago. | 你一小时前就该在这了 |
[20:26] | -Sorry how much? -2.50. | -对不起 多少钱? -2块5 |
[20:28] | That’s not my problem. I guess I’ll see you later. OK bye. | 这不是我的问题 待会见 好吗?再见 |
[20:31] | -Do you need any change with that? -No keep it. | -需要找零么? -不用了 当小费吧 |
[20:34] | -Thanks chief. -Whoa. Excuse me uh… T.J. | -谢谢 伙计 -哦 请问… T.J. |
[20:38] | You must be one hell of a bartender $17 tip for a $3 beer. | 你一定是一个地狱的酒吧男招待吧 17块的小费买一杯3块的啤酒 |
[20:43] | -What can I say? -You can say “It’s on the house.” | -我能说什么呢? -你可以说 “这是免费的” |
[20:46] | -It’s not a problem. -No no no no. | -没关系 -不 不 不 不 |
[20:49] | He insists. Don’t you chief? | 他坚持 你呢 伙计? |
[20:53] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好的 无所谓 |
[20:57] | Prick. Shit I apologize for that guy Chris. | 妈的 我为那个人道歉 克里斯 |
[21:00] | No it’s OK. | 不 没关系 |
[21:02] | You know I find myself apologizing for people pretty often these days. | 知道么 这些天我发现自己常常为其他人道歉 |
[21:08] | I heard something happened to you. So what was it? Motorcycle accident? | 我听说了你的事 发生什么了?车祸? |
[21:14] | If you don’t mind me asking. I’m just curious. | 如果你不介意我问的话 我只是很好奇 |
[21:17] | It was a car accident. I was driving at night | 是车祸 我晚上开车 |
[21:19] | and I hit a combine that was stalled in the middle of the road old Route 24. | 我撞上了一个收割机 它停在老24号公路的路中央 |
[21:24] | Well how does a thing like that happen? | 是怎么撞上的呢? |
[21:29] | -I had the lights off. -Really? | -我把车灯关了 -真的么? |
[21:31] | They say I got thrown 90 feet. | 他们说我被甩出了90英尺远 |
[21:34] | Wait I’m sorry. “They” say? | 等等 你刚才说”他们”? |
[21:36] | Well no I can’t remember any of it. | 哦 我不太记得了 |
[21:38] | Well thank God for that. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[21:41] | I remember uh right before it and right after it | 事前事后我都记得 |
[21:43] | and one moment where I thought the medevac was gonna land on top of me. | 还记得救伤直升机在我头上盘旋 |
[21:48] | Anybody die? | 有人死么? |
[21:52] | Yeah two friends. | 是的 2个朋友 |
[21:54] | -You do any time? -No. | -你坐牢了么? -没有 |
[21:56] | But you’re doing your time right now though right? | 但是你现在就在坐牢 对吗? |
[22:00] | So you drink near beer and what else? | 你喝淡啤酒还是其他呢? |
[22:03] | It’s like I can pick up a glass with this hand | 就像我能用手拿起酒杯 |
[22:07] | can’t always drink from it. | 却总不能喝到酒一样 |
[22:09] | I fall asleep a lot just nod off in the middle of things. | 我常常睡觉 有的时候在做事的中途也会睡着 |
[22:12] | -Yeah me too. -Oh yeah? | -是吗 我也是 -真的? |
[22:15] | Yeah. Well I call tomatoes “lemons.” I know that’s wrong. | 我会把西红柿叫做柠檬 我知道那不对 |
[22:20] | And sometimes certain colors have certain smells. | 有时 一些颜色有他们特有的气味 |
[22:25] | -That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:28] | -Well we all got our problems right? | 我们发现了你的问题了 不是吗? |
[22:32] | There’s an expression: “God closes a door but he opens a window.” | 俗话说山不转水转 |
[22:37] | Or he closes the window and he opens the door. | 或者说水不转山转 |
[22:40] | My point is… | 我是说… |
[22:42] | sometimes something good comes from an accident you know? | 车祸后有些事变好了 |
[22:47] | Sometimes you’re out there and you… | 有时你出门… |
[22:51] | Man she really wears that sweater doesn’t she? | 伙计 她穿着毛衣 对吗? |
[22:57] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[23:02] | Anyway it was a pleasure Chris. | 总之 很高兴和你交谈 克里斯 |
[23:04] | -Yeah. -Take it easy. | -我也是 -轻松点 |
[23:56] | Once upon a time I woke up. | 很久以前 我一觉醒来 |
[24:01] | I took a shower with soap. | 我用肥皂洗澡 |
[24:05] | I had breakfast. I didn’t read the paper. | 我吃早餐 但不看报纸 |
[24:11] | I put on my coat. | 我穿上衣服 |
[24:15] | I had Thanksgiving dinner with my family. | 我和我家人一起过感恩节 |
[24:26] | Coming around to you. | 我们到了 |
[24:33] | -Got your key? -Yeah I got my key. | -钥匙拿了么? -是的 |
[24:37] | -I smell money. -Shut up. | -我闻到钱了 -闭嘴 |
[24:44] | Barb did you make any of this? | 鲍勃 你以前做过这个么? |
[24:47] | -No I’m afraid not. -You used the thin ones right? | -不 恐怕没有 -你用的是超薄的对吗? |
[24:50] | -Not the thick nighttime ones? -Yes Alison I used the thin ones. | -不是夜间厚厚的那种 -是的 艾莉森 我用的超薄的 |
[24:54] | You look great. Lots of color in your cheeks. | 你看上去不错 脸上的气色很不错 |
[24:57] | -Not sure about this coat though. -Where’s that from? Tenth grade? | -但这个衣服不怎么样 -这个衣服哪里买的 十年级的时候买的? |
[25:01] | -Well I like this coat. -I bumped into Marilyn Hess last week. | -我喜欢这件衣服 -上周我撞到了玛里琳·赫斯 |
[25:04] | She had Charlotte with her. Wasn’t she in your class? | 她和夏洛特一起 她不是和你一个班的么? |
[25:09] | She was in my class. Conrad was in Chris’s. | 她是我班上的 康拉德是克里斯班上的 |
[25:11] | Charlotte said for you to call her. She looks fantastic. | 夏洛特让你给她电话 她看上去很不错 |
[25:15] | -Lost quite a bit of weight. -I love mushrooms. | -她减肥了 -我喜欢蘑菇 |
[25:17] | What do you call a mushroom who goes into the bar buys everybody a drink? | 一个蘑菇去酒吧给每个人买杯酒 你们叫它什么? |
[25:21] | -I don’t know. What? -A fungi. | -我不知道 -真菌 |
[25:27] | This is all very good. The relish in particular is nice. | 这个味道很不错 调味品也很好 |
[25:30] | -Not too tart not too sweet. -It was my grandmother’s recipe. | -不太酸也不太甜 -这是我祖母的配方 |
[25:33] | Any other old family recipes? We can use them for the restaurant. | 还有其他的配方么? 我们能在餐馆用 |
[25:38] | -Restaurant? -Chris didn’t tell you? | -餐馆? -克里斯没告诉你们么? |
[25:41] | No. He didn’t tell us. | 不 没有 |
[25:43] | What exactly would you do at a restaurant Chris? | 你在餐馆干什么工作 克里斯? |
[25:48] | -Well I’d help Lewis. -We found a space but it needs work. | -我给路易斯打杂 -我们发现了一个地方 但是还需要很多工作 |
[25:53] | -Where? -Waverly near Overland. | -哪里? -Waverly 靠近Overland |
[25:56] | -Where is that? -Southside. It’s a gas station. | -那是哪里? -南边 那有个加油站 |
[25:58] | A gas station? Really? | 一个加油站?真的么? |
[26:01] | We’d keep the door open during summer for an al fresco kind of thing. | 夏天的时候 为了壁画 我们把门开着 |
[26:05] | If it’s a gas station you’d have to do some work… | 如果是一个加油站 你们必须做很多工作… |
[26:07] | We’re just fucking talking about it OK? | 我们他妈的刚才已经说过了 |
[26:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[26:29] | -There are some steps. -Oh. | -有一些楼梯 -哦 |
[26:33] | Well then you better carry me. | 哦 那你最好背我上去 |
[26:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[26:43] | -Chris? | -克里斯? |
[26:46] | -Hey you. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[26:47] | We gotta go. If I don’t get her down soon she’ll never sleep. | 我们要走了 如果我不很快让她躺下 她就再也不会睡觉了 |
[26:54] | You should come by sometime. We’ll hang out. | 你应该时常来坐坐 我们会很开心的 |
[26:57] | And Dad’s waiting down in the war room. | 爸爸在楼下的战争室里等着 |
[27:01] | Hey uh you remember a Gary Spargo? | 嘿 你还记得加里·斯帕格么? |
[27:04] | -Who? -Gary Spargo. | -谁? -加里·斯帕格 |
[27:06] | He said he went out with you a couple of times. | 他说你们约会过几次 |
[27:08] | Well he probably did. | 哦 可能吧 |
[27:11] | -You look good. It’s great to see you. -Thanks. | -你看上去不错 很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[27:15] | Alison right? | 艾莉森 对吗? |
[27:18] | Say goodbye to Uncle Chris. All right we’ll see you later. | 和克里斯叔叔再见 好了 我们以后见 |
[27:24] | In the last three years | 过去3年里 |
[27:25] | we opened two Jaguar stores and one Land Rover store. | 我们开了2个美洲虎商店 和一个兰德·路华店 |
[27:28] | So we’re all about Ford now. But a PorschelAudi franchise that’d be tight. | 现在我们也卖福特了 但是保时捷和奥迪的代理权还没弄到手 |
[27:33] | What do you do for the company Cameron? | 卡梅伦 你在公司里干什么? |
[27:35] | As little as possible. | 很小的职务 |
[27:37] | Boy you got me on the run here. | 孩子 你让我陷入困境了 |
[27:40] | -There’s a comforting sound. -This new? | -这个声音很不错 -这是新的么? |
[27:42] | It was a gift from Charlie. Whitehall my partner. | 这时查理送的礼物 怀特霍尔 我的合伙人 |
[27:45] | Yeah I know who Charlie Whitehall is. | 是的 我知道查理·怀特霍尔是谁 |
[27:48] | -It’s a nice gun. -It’s your move. | -这枪很不错 -该你走了 |
[27:52] | Check by the way. | 将军 |
[27:58] | What’d you do? | 你走的哪步? |
[28:02] | -Sure you wanna do that? -I think so. | -不悔棋了? -当然不悔 |
[28:04] | You’re gonna lose your queen right? | 那你的皇后要丢了 |
[28:07] | -Really? -Yeah I’m gonna take her. | -真的么? -是的 我要吃掉她 |
[28:14] | Check. In fact checkmate. | 将军 实际上 将死了 |
[28:20] | -I didn’t see that. -I got lucky. | -我没看到 -我很幸运 |
[28:22] | -Good game Dad. -We got time for another quick one. | -下的不错 爸爸 -我们再来一局吧 |
[28:25] | I think we should go. Lewis wanna go? | 我想我们该走了 路易斯 走吧 |
[28:27] | Would you rather I let you win? | 你想我让你赢么? |
[28:32] | Dad I can’t play chess anymore. | 爸爸 我不想下了 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:41] | -Well it’s good seeing you. -Good seeing you. | -哦 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[28:44] | Happy Thanksgiving son. | 感恩节快乐 儿子 |
[28:48] | Can I say something? You won’t get upset? | 我能说几句么? 你能不生气么? |
[28:51] | What? | 什么? |
[28:54] | I don’t think you should go home anymore. | 我觉得你以后不该再回家了 |
[29:09] | -Jesus Ted you snuck up on me. -I’m supposed to sneak up on you. | -天啊 特德 你吓到我了 -我本就想吓唬你的 |
[29:13] | They didn’t have no more jellies so I got you a custard. | 他们没胶水了 于是我用奶油粘上了 |
[29:17] | -Thanks. You got a cold Ted? – | 谢谢 你感冒了 特德? |
[29:19] | No wonder I don’t got pneumonia given the house is cold enough to hang meat. | 如果房子象冷藏室一样 我发烧也不足为奇了 |
[29:23] | How come? | 怎么呢? |
[29:24] | Sherry won’t have the heat on after nine. | 还记得么 雪莉9点后不要暖气 |
[29:26] | Because of the baby. | 因为那个孩子 |
[29:28] | We don’t refer to it as “the baby” no more. | 是的 我们说过不再提”那个孩子”的 |
[29:30] | -We don’t? -Sherry calls it “the little engine.” | -我们不再那样称呼了? -是的 雪莉称呼它为小发动机 |
[29:34] | -It makes her hot all the time. -Right. | -它让她总是很热 -是的 |
[29:36] | Doctor told her she’s got three times more blood in her | 医生告诉她她体内有3倍的血液 |
[29:39] | and that’s why she can’t cool off. | 所以 她才会觉得热 |
[29:41] | Kid’s not even born yet I’m already awake all night. | 孩子还没生下来 我整晚都没法睡觉 |
[29:45] | You’re lucky you don’t ever have to worry about that stuff. | 你真幸运 你从不用担心这类事情 |
[29:49] | I gotta go. Remember lock the back door. | 我要走了 记得锁好后门 |
[29:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:55] | -You left your door open again. -Oh shit. | -你又没关车门 -哦 妈的 |
[30:08] | I thought I was good-Iooking. | 我还以外我很帅呢? |
[30:11] | -Excuse me? -I thought I was good-Iooking. | -什么? -我还以外我很帅呢? |
[30:15] | Well maybe you were. | 哦 或许你是吧 |
[30:24] | -Chris Pratt? -Yeah. | -克里斯·普莱特? -是的 |
[30:27] | My friend would like to buy you a drink. | 我朋友想请你喝一杯 |
[30:35] | I used to dance at Wet Willy’s. You know that place in Raytown? | 我以前在Wet Willy跳舞 你知道Raytown的这个地方么? |
[30:38] | It got closed down on account of debts | 那地方因为负债而关门了 |
[30:41] | so right now I’m working with Maura at the chamber of commerce. | 所以现在我和莫拉在商会共事 |
[30:45] | I’m answering phones. What do you do? | 我是接话员 你是干吗的呢? |
[30:48] | Oh I um… | 哦 我 恩… |
[30:51] | -Sorry I forgot your name. -Again? | -对不起 我忘记你叫什么了 -又忘了? |
[30:58] | It’s Luvlee. L-U-V-L-E-E. | 拉乌莉 |
[31:02] | Luvlee. | 拉乌莉 |
[31:04] | Now you’ll remember me. | 现在你记住我了 |
[31:07] | Anything about Kansas City I can tell you. | 我可以告诉你任何关于堪萨斯城的事 |
[31:09] | -Yeah? Like what? -Did you know Teflon was invented here? | -是吗 比如什么呢? -你知道特氟纶是在这里发明的么? |
[31:14] | And Eskimo Pies. And McDonald’s Happy Meals. | 还有Eskimo Pies 麦当劳的快乐套餐 |
[31:16] | And “Melts in your mouth not in your hands ” M&M candy coating. | 融化在口 不在你手的M&M糖 |
[31:20] | You guys are so interesting. | 你们真有趣 |
[31:22] | Why don’t we go somewhere quiet where we can hear what you two have to say? | 我们为什么不去个安静的地方 那样我们可以好好的倾听对方的谈话 |
[31:27] | -Why don’t we do that? -You wanna come? | -为什么不呢? -你想来么? |
[31:48] | That’s better. I’ve seen you play hockey you know. | 这样好多了 我见过你打冰球 |
[31:52] | Me and Alice Watts used to watch you play all the time. | 我和爱丽丝·瓦特常去看你打冰球 |
[31:55] | I don’t remember you. | 我没印象了 |
[31:56] | I saw you play the night you beat the Raytown Cougars | 我看到你那晚打的Raytown美洲虎队满地找牙 |
[32:00] | for the state championships. | 在州冠军杯上 |
[32:02] | It was your birthday. Do you remember that? | 那天是你生日 还记得么? |
[32:05] | -Yeah. Yeah that was a good game. -Yeah it was. | -是的 是的 那是场精彩的比赛 -哦 是的 |
[32:09] | You got your second five-minute major right at the end of the game. | 我记得 你在比赛最后得到了第二个 罚出场5分钟 |
[32:14] | Next game you would have sat on the bench. | 下场比赛你要坐板凳了 |
[32:16] | But it was the last game of the season and you knew that it didn’t matter. | 但是这是这个赛季最后一场比赛了 所以你知道这无关紧要 |
[32:21] | So what do you do? You go and slash the hell out of some shitty player | 所以 你做什么呢? 你过去打了那些该死的笨蛋球员 |
[32:24] | at the end of a game you already won. | 在比赛最后 你们已经赢了 |
[32:26] | And still the whole crowd sings Happy Birthday to you. | 最后 所有人都在那里唱 祝你生日快乐 |
[32:32] | Me and Alice Watts were like “Damn it must be pretty cool to be Chris Pratt.” | 我和爱丽丝·瓦特说 该死 克里斯·普莱特真酷 |
[32:41] | Don’t mind me. | 当我不存在 |
[33:04] | And then I heard what happened to you and Nina and Danny and… | 然后我听说了你 妮娜 丹尼和另外一个人发生的事 |
[33:10] | What was the name of the pretty girl? | 那个漂亮女孩叫什么? |
[33:13] | -Kelly. -Kelly that’s right. | -凯丽 -凯丽 对 |
[33:18] | And everyone was talking about how you | 每个人都在谈论 你怎么 |
[33:21] | you know you woke up this other guy. | 你怎么变成了另外一个人 |
[33:26] | I remember thinking “God we’re the same age. | 我在想 上帝啊 我们是同龄人 |
[33:29] | That could be me that it happened to.” | 我也可能发生同样的事情 |
[33:34] | Anyways… | 总之 |
[33:38] | -Are you OK? -I wanna see you naked. | -你还好吗? -我想看你裸体的样子 |
[33:42] | -Shit. I’m sorry. -No don’t be. I’m flattered. | -该死 对不起 -不 不用道歉 我很开心你想看 |
[33:53] | -Oh you got cold hands. -Sorry. | -哦 你的手真冷 -对不起 |
[34:06] | I see something still works. | 我仍然可以看到一些现象 |
[34:09] | -You don’t have to do this. -I know. I want to. | -你不必这样做 -我知道 可我想 |
[34:30] | How does a titan like Robert Pratt feel about you living here? | 象罗伯特·普莱特一样的巨人 是怎么感觉到你住这里的呢? |
[34:33] | He’s never seen it. | 他从未看过 |
[34:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:40] | Tomorrow a bunch of us are hanging at this farm we’re borrowing | 明天我们一群人会在借来的农场里 |
[34:44] | celebrate Thanksgiving dinner if you wanna come. | 过感恩节 你想来么? |
[34:47] | But wasn’t that last week? | 不是上周是感恩节么? |
[34:50] | Yeah well we’re just getting around to it. | 是的 我们正在考虑这个呢 |
[34:53] | Luvlee wrote the address down in your notebook. | 拉乌莉在你的记事本上写了地址 |
[35:03] | Hey you know something? | 嘿 你知道么? |
[35:06] | You’re better than this. | 你这样好多了 |
[35:09] | A lot better. | 好很多 |
[35:52] | -Chris? | -克里斯? |
[35:53] | -Yeah. | -什么 |
[35:54] | -Doc Watson’s got nothing on me man. | -沃森医生拿我没办法了 伙计 |
[35:57] | -Well good night. | -哦 晚安 |
[35:58] | You get stoned? With somebody wearing perfume? | 你喝酒了? 和女人一起喝的? |
[36:01] | -No. | -没有 |
[36:02] | -No no stop. Don’t move. | -等等 别走 |
[36:05] | -Were you with a lady tonight? | 你今晚有激情? |
[36:08] | -Son of a bitch you got laid. | 妈的 你有艳遇了 |
[36:10] | -I don’t really wanna talk about it. | -我不想谈论这个 |
[36:11] | -Oh but you are my friend you are. | -但是你想的 朋友 你想的 |
[36:14] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[36:17] | So tell me… did you get a hummer? | 告诉我… 她在床上怎么样? |
[36:21] | -Jesus Lewis. -All right. At least tell me her name. | -天啊 路易斯 -好吧 至少告诉我她的名字 |
[36:24] | -Luvlee something. -Lovely? That’s a name? | -拉乌莉 -可爱?那也是个名字? |
[36:28] | Yes. L-U-V-L-E-E. | 是拉乌莉 |
[36:32] | That’s a new one. So what’s this Luvlee something look like? | 哦 这还是个名字 那个拉乌莉漂亮么? |
[36:40] | She’s nice. | 她还不错 |
[36:41] | Here I am sitting at home alone every night | 我一个人每晚孤独的呆在家里 |
[36:43] | while you’re out getting blown and God knows what else by Luvlee something | 而你却出去和只有上帝知道的拉乌莉风流快活 |
[36:48] | who probably has a friend. | 她可能也有个朋友 |
[36:50] | -Lemons. That’s what it is. | -雷蒙斯 她姓雷蒙斯 |
[36:51] | -What what is? | -什么? |
[36:52] | -That’s her last name. | -这是她的姓 |
[36:53] | -Luvlee Lemons? That’s her name? | -拉乌莉·雷蒙斯?这是她的名字? |
[36:55] | Well it’s her stage name. She’s a performer. Or she was. | 好吧 这是她的艺名 她是个演员 曾经是 |
[37:00] | And by stage I’m assuming you mean the kind with a pole? | 在舞台上 我想你的意思是说的一种角色 |
[37:04] | -What do you mean? | -你什么意思? |
[37:05] | -Let’s move on. | -接着说吧 |
[37:06] | -Where’d you meet her? | -你在哪儿遇到她的? |
[37:08] | -Gary introduced me to her. | -加里介绍认识的 |
[37:09] | -Who’s Gary? Gary who? | -谁是加里 加里什么? |
[37:12] | -Gary Spargo. | -加里·斯帕格 |
[37:13] | -Do I know this guy? | -我认识这家伙么? |
[37:14] | -I don’t think so. | -不认识 |
[37:15] | -I just met him down at the local. | 我是在这座城市认识他的 |
[37:20] | -Well I better get some sleep. | -好了 我该去睡觉了 |
[37:23] | -Yeah. Yeah you better. | -好的 去吧 |
[37:25] | You dog. | 你真走运 |
[37:31] | Gary Spargo. | 加里·斯帕格 |
[38:06] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[38:08] | -I’m Chris. | -我是克里斯 |
[38:09] | -Yeah yeah. Aaron Cork. | -是的 亚伦·科克 |
[38:15] | Got a good grip. Come on in. We’ve been waiting on you. | 手很有力 进来吧 我在等着你呢 |
[38:20] | -Is turkey supposed to be rare? | -火鸡熟了么? |
[38:23] | -I don’t think so. | -没有 |
[38:24] | I totally undercooked it. I’ve gotta put it back in. You have to help me. | 我煮的半生不熟的 我必须把它放回去 你来帮帮我 |
[38:28] | Hey. You made it. | 你来了 |
[38:30] | Tortilla salad pierogies egg rolls. We made too much food. | 玉米沙拉 馅饼 蛋卷 我们做了很多吃的 |
[38:34] | -There’s nine of us. | -我们有9个人 |
[38:35] | -There’s seven. You me Cork Marty… | -有7个 你 我 科克 马蒂… |
[38:39] | Never mind. | 管他的呢 |
[38:43] | I’m the chef. | 我是主厨 |
[38:45] | Go on. They’re waiting for you. | 去吧 他们在等你呢 |
[38:48] | You smoke a joint to relax but you won’t let me rub your shoulders. | 抽根大麻放松一下吧 但你不会让我搭着你的肩膀 |
[38:51] | I will never let you touch me. | 我不会让你碰我的 |
[38:53] | You’re not comfortable with your sexuality. | 你的欲望不会被满足的 |
[38:56] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:57] | Everybody this is Chris “Slap Shot” Pratt. | 伙计们 这是”火爆群龙”克里斯·普莱特 |
[39:01] | Hey Chris. How you doing? | 嘿 克里斯 你好吗? |
[39:03] | -Here’s the Corker. Avoid that guy. | -这是科克 离那家伙远点 |
[39:05] | -Too late. We’re old pals. | -太晚了 我们是老相识了 |
[39:06] | This is Marty. Marty is the guy you wanna teach you how to surf. | 这是马蒂 马蒂冲浪很棒 |
[39:11] | -He’s the only boy in Kansas knows how. | -他是堪萨斯唯一一个会冲浪的 |
[39:13] | -I went to Framington man. | -我去过Framington 伙计 |
[39:15] | We played you guys in Division A. | 哦 是的 我们和你们在A联赛里打过球 |
[39:17] | -I didn’t really do sports. | -我其实不喜欢运动 |
[39:19] | -Gare we gotta jam. | -加里 我们该走了 |
[39:20] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[39:23] | How many of these things you gonna need? | 你想要多少这玩意? |
[39:26] | -I’m gonna take all of them. Thanks. -Cool. | -我全要 谢谢 -酷 |
[39:29] | Good seeing you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[39:31] | Marty watch out. It’s heavy. | 马蒂 注意 它很重 |
[39:34] | -Hey sit down. Sit down. | -好的 坐下 坐下 |
[39:36] | -This your farm? | -这是你的农场? |
[39:37] | My Uncle Bone found it and kind of negotiated with the owner. | 我鲍尼叔叔发现了这个农场 然后和原来的房主谈了一下 |
[39:42] | -Wanna try some wine? -I can’t. | -想喝点酒么? -不了 |
[39:44] | Come on. Take it. | 来吧 喝一点 |
[39:46] | -Marty? -Yes. | -马蒂? -什么事? |
[39:48] | Nice. One for me. | 好的 我也来一杯 |
[39:51] | And toast. | 祝酒词 |
[39:54] | How about uh… Fuck it. Family right? | 为了家庭怎么样? |
[39:58] | -Hey yeah. Cheers man. -Family’s good. | -好的 干杯 伙计 -为了家庭很不错 |
[40:00] | Family. | 为了家庭 |
[40:02] | -Welcome. -Who are all these people? | -欢迎 -这些人是谁? |
[40:05] | -Whose place is this? -Friend of a friend. Bone? | -这里是谁的地方? -鲍尼朋友的朋友的 |
[40:08] | -Dinner is served. -It’s about time. | -晚饭准备好了 -真是时候 |
[40:11] | -Can we get some water? -Food. | -来点水好吗? -有什么吃的? |
[40:13] | -Why the hell we eating burritos? -Get your own water. | -为什么我们要吃墨西哥玉米煎饼? -自己去拿水吧 |
[40:17] | -Want some gravy? | -要肉汤么? |
[40:18] | -What’s wrong? | -怎么了? |
[40:19] | Nothing. I just remembered why I came here. | 没什么 我刚刚想起来为什么我来这 |
[40:41] | I’m just saying… | 我正在说呢… |
[40:47] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[40:56] | some old farmhouse. | 一些旧农场 |
[40:58] | I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道这是哪里 |
[41:00] | No that’s water. | 不 那是水 |
[41:03] | Mommy’s doing dishes. | 妈妈正在洗碗 |
[41:06] | Mommy’s cleaning up after a bunch of pigs. | 晚饭后 妈妈正在收拾残局呢 |
[41:10] | I’ll see you in three weeks. | 3周内见 |
[41:13] | Tell Grandma to put it on the calendar this time. I love you too. | 告诉奶奶 这次把它放到日历上 我也爱你 |
[41:22] | Hey Gare. | 嘿 加里 |
[41:25] | Hey man. Why don’t you come on down? | 嘿 伙计 为什么你不过来坐坐呢? |
[41:30] | Couldn’t sleep huh? | 睡不着? |
[41:32] | Well that’s the thing about good wine. Doesn’t make you sleepy. | 酒喝多了睡不着 是吗? |
[41:36] | But then it doesn’t give you a hangover either so… | 但是你也没喝醉… |
[41:39] | Unless your brain’s all fucked up. | 除非你脑子了现在很混乱 |
[41:42] | -You played for Framington right? -No man. | -你为Framington打球? -不是的 伙计 |
[41:46] | Let me just clean up some of this mess. | 让我收拾一下 |
[41:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[41:54] | This? This is a project I’ve been working on for very many months. | 这个?这是我干了很多天才有的一个计划 |
[41:58] | Probably not ready for anyone to see yet but such is life. | 可能还不能给每个人看 但是 这就是生活 |
[42:03] | -These all banks? -Mm-hmm. That’s right Chris. | -这些都是银行? -是的 克里斯 |
[42:06] | They’re all banks. | 这都是银行 |
[42:10] | Why are you taking pictures of banks? | 为什么你要拍银行? |
[42:12] | -Because I’m gonna rob one of them. | -因为我要抢其中一家 |
[42:15] | -Well we’re gonna rob one of them. | -是的 我们要抢其中一家 |
[42:17] | Some nice little farm bank in the ass-end of nowhere | 总有一些好的小农村银行 |
[42:20] | where they get all that winter harvest cash. | 放着所有的冬收现金 |
[42:24] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我在说什么吗? |
[42:27] | -You wanna steal from farmers? -No Chris. | -你想从农民身上偷钱? -不 克里斯 |
[42:31] | I’m gonna steal from the corporate fuckers who rape the farmers. | 我想从剥削农民的那些人那里偷钱 |
[42:36] | Agribusiness fat cats who give the American farmer | 那些地主给了美国农民足够的土地给他们耕种 |
[42:39] | enough to grow his crop but not enough to live. | 却没给他们足够的生活要素 |
[42:41] | -Fucking tragedy is what it is. -Totally tragic. | -这就是悲剧 -确实很悲惨 |
[42:45] | So we gotta find a bank in the middle of a lot of big farms | 所以我们必须在很多大农场里找一家银行 |
[42:49] | where one time a year i.e. right now | 每年就这一次 换句话说 现在 |
[42:52] | they’re gonna fill that vault with cash | 他们那里已经储存了很多备用现金了 |
[42:55] | so that Farmer John can pay Juan or Ramon to pick his crops. | 所以 那个叫约翰的地主可以出钱让胡安或雷蒙给他收割 |
[43:01] | There’s this quiet empty place | 这里很僻静 空旷 |
[43:06] | with no security to speak of | 没有足够的安全设施 |
[43:07] | and this quiet empty place no one really knows exists. | 这个僻静空旷的地方 甚至没人知道他的存在 |
[43:11] | I mean isn’t that why you drive an hour and a half each way to work there? | 所以 你也不愿意开1个半小时的车来这里工作 |
[43:18] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[43:21] | Chris I will totally understand if you feel betrayed but I need your help. | 克里斯 我明白你有被骗的感觉 但我需要你的帮助 |
[43:26] | You want me to rob the bank? | 你想我抢银行? |
[43:28] | -I can’t do that. -Why not huh? Because it’s wrong? | -我不能那样做 -为什么不能 因为这样犯法? |
[43:32] | I don’t know but if I had… | 我不知道 但是如果我… |
[43:35] | If I had my life ripped out from underneath me | 如果我让我的生活 |
[43:36] | the way you had your life ripped out from underneath you | 象你那样承受另外一个自己的痛苦 |
[43:40] | I don’t think I’d give even half a rat’s ass about what was right or wrong. | 我不会在乎这是对是错 |
[43:44] | I’d just fucking want my old life back you know? | 我只想找回以前的生活 |
[43:47] | Look at this shit. Mopping floors man. | 瞧这个 拖地板 伙计 |
[43:51] | Don’t you want your old life back? | 你不想找回以前的生活吗? |
[43:54] | -You can’t give that to me. -No I can’t. | -你不能逼我 -是的 我不能 |
[43:57] | But I can give you something maybe even better. | 但是我可以让你过的更好 |
[44:00] | I can give you the power. | 我可以让你拥有权利 |
[44:02] | -Power? | -权利? |
[44:05] | -Power. | -权利 |
[44:07] | Why don’t you sit down? I’ll tell you about it. | 为什么不坐下来呢? 我来告诉你详情 |
[44:11] | Please? | 拜托? |
[44:13] | My old man used to say to me probably the only thing we ever really agreed on | 我父亲曾经对我说 可能我们唯一有共识的事情 |
[44:18] | whoever has the money has the power. | 就是谁有钱 谁就有权利 |
[44:21] | You might wanna jot that down in your book. | 你可能需要写在你的记事本上 |
[44:24] | It’s something you’re gonna need to remember. | 这是你应该记下的 |
[44:26] | Do you have the power right now in your life Chris? Huh? | 你现在有权利么 克里斯? |
[44:30] | -Do you? -I don’t know. | -有吗? -我不知道 |
[44:32] | How many janitors you know have any kind of power to speak of? | 你知道有多少看门人有话事权吗? |
[44:39] | Here’s a question. | 问你一个问题 |
[44:41] | Who pays for your life? | 谁养活你呢? |
[44:44] | You go to the ATM what two three times a week? | 你每周去自动提款机2次还是3次呢? |
[44:47] | -Three. -Three times. Wow. | -3次 -3次 |
[44:49] | Where does that money come from? You drive a car. | 这些钱怎么来呢? 你有一辆车 |
[44:53] | Who pays for that? Who pays for the insurance? | 谁买的呢? 谁买的保险? |
[44:56] | Given your track history it must be more than the rent | 总的来算 买车肯定比租车贵 |
[44:59] | which gets paid on the first of every month by who? | 那么是谁每个月初还贷买车呢? |
[45:02] | -Daddy. -Bingo. | -爸爸 -对 |
[45:04] | Your old man he’ll pay money to take care of you | 你爸爸 他会花钱养你 |
[45:07] | but he won’t give you enough money to take care of yourself. Why not? | 但是他不会给你足够的钱 为什么呢? |
[45:11] | He doesn’t think that you can so he just doles out enough money | 他觉得你养活不了自己 所以 他仅仅拿出一点钱来 |
[45:15] | so that you have to depend on him. | 所以 你必须依赖他 |
[45:18] | You’re as stuck as the farmers Chris. You star in your own tragedy. | 你和农民们一样都被骗了 克里斯 你很可悲的 |
[45:22] | My father would give me money if I asked. | 如果我要的话 我爸爸会给我钱的 |
[45:24] | Hey hey hey. That’s… That’s bullshit. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 这是瞎扯 |
[45:29] | I’m sorry. Let’s call him up. | 抱歉 我们给他打电话吧 |
[45:34] | Call him up ask him. | 给他打电话 向他要 |
[45:36] | Ask him for ten grand and see what he says. | 向他要1万元 看他怎么说 |
[45:40] | Hell ask him for one grand and see what he says. | 或者向他要1千元 看他怎么说 |
[45:46] | Tell him you wanna start a business. | 告诉他你想做生意 |
[45:51] | You can’t. | 你要不到的 |
[45:54] | I know. I mean you know I went to prison for my sins Chris | 我知道 我是说 我去蹲过监狱 克里斯 |
[46:00] | so I don’t have to carry them around with me. | 所以 我不必让他们缠着我 |
[46:02] | But you your old man picked up the tab | 但你呢 你爸爸为你付账单 |
[46:07] | so now you drive out Old Farm Road 24 once a week | 你每周都开车去老24号农场公路一次 |
[46:10] | to the spot just to remind yourself keep it fresh in your head | 到现场去提醒自己 让自己的大脑能够保持记忆 |
[46:14] | just what a piece of shit you think you are. | 你以为你是什么狗屁玩意啊 |
[46:18] | -I thought we were friends. -We are friends. | -我原以为我们是朋友 -我们是朋友 |
[46:21] | Outside of some old blind guy dressed like Larry Flynt | 一个老瞎子穿的象赖瑞·佛林特 |
[46:25] | I’m the best friend you got right now and I mean that. | 我是你现在最好的朋友 我是认真的 |
[46:29] | You were Chris Pratt. | 你是克里斯·普莱特 |
[46:30] | I was three years ahead of you and I looked up to you. | 我比你大3岁 可我很尊敬你 |
[46:33] | You were fucking beautiful. | 你当时真帅 |
[46:36] | But then… | 但是后来… |
[46:41] | Well now I’m gonna help you. | 现在 我要帮你 |
[46:46] | -How? -I’ll say it again. | -怎么帮 -我会再说一遍 |
[46:49] | Maybe you’ll write it down this time. | 或许你应该把这些写下来 |
[46:54] | Whoever has the money has the power. | 谁有钱 谁就有权利 |
[47:03] | Chris? Where are you going? Are you leaving? | 克里斯?你在干吗? 你要离开么? |
[47:19] | Come on sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[47:45] | We figure it’s 30 000 to convert to a restaurant | 我们算出运作一家餐馆要30000元 |
[47:48] | another ten or so to get us up on our feet plus or minus a few thousand. | 另外1万元用于让我们做流动资金 上下浮动几千元 |
[47:52] | Show him the menu kid. | 给他看看菜单 伙计 |
[47:59] | Is there a separate dinner menu? | 这是分开的晚餐菜单么? |
[48:01] | We’re just gonna be open for breakfast and lunch. | 我们想开一个早餐和午餐的餐馆 |
[48:04] | -That way we have our nights free. -I see. | -那样我们晚上就可以休息 -是的 |
[48:07] | OK we have the Abbie the Huey. | 菜单上有Abbie Huey |
[48:09] | -Who are these sandwiches named after? -People I’ve admired. | -这是以谁的名字命名的三文治呢? -我崇拜的人 |
[48:13] | -We could name one after you. -I don’t think that’s necessary. | -我们也可以以你的名字命名一个 如果你希望的话 -我看不必了 |
[48:17] | -Sure sure. Why not? -Well that’s very kind but… | -当然可以 为什么不呢? -哦 这样很不错 可是 |
[48:21] | What’s your first name? | 你姓什么? |
[48:24] | -Reuben. -What’s your middle name? | -鲁本 -你的字是什么? |
[48:26] | -Lewis… -30 000 seems a little low boys. | -路易斯… -30000元看起来有点少了 伙计 |
[48:30] | -This place is a gas station now? -Yeah but you make that work for you. | -这个地方现在是加油站么? -是的 但是你可以让他为你工作 |
[48:34] | Keep the gas station theme maybe you park a VW bus at one of the pumps | 保持加油站的主题 或许你可以停一辆大众汽车在一个抽水机旁边 |
[48:39] | paint the name of the place on the side. | 另外写上这地方的名字 |
[48:41] | Yeah the name of the place. Uh… Yes. Lew’s… | 是的 这个地方的名字 是的 Lew是… |
[48:46] | Lew’s Your Lunch. See I’m Lewis Lew. | Lew是午餐 瞧 我叫路易斯 Lew |
[48:49] | The place is just gonna be open for breakfast and… | 这个地方仅仅只经营早餐和… |
[48:52] | It’s very clever. | 很聪明 |
[48:54] | -But we don’t have to call it that. -Yeah I got lots of ideas. | -但是我们不会那样叫他 -是吗 我还有很多创意 |
[48:58] | Aside from that Reuben hiccup I think it went pretty well. | 除了那个鲁本打嗝外 我觉得还是很不错的一次交谈 |
[49:03] | I’ve got a good feeling about it. Our man Hearn was jazzed. | 我觉得很不错 我们的朋友赫恩曾经玩过爵士乐 |
[49:07] | I don’t know if you noticed. I think he was pretty excited don’t you think? | 我不知道你发现没有 我觉得他很棒 你认为呢? |
[49:12] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[49:15] | -Chris? -I’m right here Lewis. | -克里斯? -我在这 路易斯 |
[49:18] | -I thought you left me. -I didn’t leave you. | -我以为你把我一个人扔在这了 -我不会扔下你的 |
[49:24] | Come on. I’ll drive you back to work. | 来吧 我开车送你上班 |
[49:27] | Who can tell me our three organizational strategies? | 谁能告诉我我们国家的3个组织策略 |
[49:33] | -Ritual. | -礼节 |
[49:37] | Pattern. | 格调 |
[49:41] | And… repetition. | 循环 |
[49:44] | -Shit. -Very good. | -妈的 -很好 |
[50:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:15] | If you ever wanna stay late we could practice counting or… | 如果你想过干久一点 我们可以练习计算或 |
[50:21] | Technically I don’t know that I’m pussy-whipped per se | 从某种角度来看 我不知道我是不是本质上就怕老婆 |
[50:24] | -but she’s got me on a goddamned pager. | -但是她让我带上这个该死的呼机 |
[50:26] | In case she breaks water or whatever while I’m on my shift. | 万一在我上班的时候 她摔碎了水杯或其他东西 |
[50:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:32] | Hey missed a spot. | 嘿 那个地方没拖 |
[50:35] | Right there. | 在那 |
[50:37] | See? | 看到了么? |
[51:01] | -Hello. -Dad? | -你好 -爸爸? |
[51:02] | -Chris? What time is it? -I don’t know. | -克里斯 现在几点了? -我不知道 |
[51:06] | -Is he all right? -Tell her I’m all right. | -他没事吧? -告诉她我没事 |
[51:08] | -He’s fine. You all right? You sure? | -他没事 你现在没事吗?你肯定? |
[51:11] | -Yeah Dad I’m fine. | -是的 爸爸 我没事 |
[51:12] | I just wanted to know if I could borrow $10 000. | 我只是想知道我能不能向你借1万元 |
[51:15] | -What? -I need to borrow $10 000. | -什么? -我想借1万块 |
[51:18] | -What for? -I just need it. | -用来干吗 -我只是需要钱 |
[51:21] | -It’s three o’clock in the morning… -OK then $ 1 000. | -现在是凌晨3点… -好吧 借我1千好了 |
[51:25] | -Could I borrow $1 000? -Is this for that stupid restaurant? | -我能借1千块么? -是为了那个愚蠢的餐馆么? |
[51:29] | -No. -Are you in some kind of trouble? | -不是 -你遇到麻烦了么? |
[51:31] | No Dad I’m not in trouble. I just wanted to call you… | 不 我没什么麻烦 我只是想给你打电话… |
[51:35] | Because if you are I wanna help out in any way I can. | 如果你遇到麻烦了 我会尽力帮你的 |
[51:38] | I just think you should come over and we should talk about it face to face. | 我只是觉得你应该过来 我们面对面的谈一下 |
[51:42] | I have an idea. I wanted to start a business. | 我有个想法 我想做生意 |
[51:45] | With $1 000? Exactly what sort of business could you start with $1 000? | 1千块做生意? 什么样的生意的本钱只要1千块? |
[51:49] | Well I was thinking I could start a skate-sharpening business. | 我在想我可以开一家冰鞋店 |
[51:55] | You know over at the… over at the rink by the library. | 靠近… 靠近图书馆旁边的溜冰场 |
[51:58] | And then later I could even sell hockey equipment. | 然后 我可以卖冰球附属产品 |
[52:01] | -Look Chris… -You’re saying no. | -听着 克里斯… -你不愿意么? |
[52:03] | -Yes. -Did you say yes? | -是的 -你同意了? |
[52:06] | -No you can’t have the goddamn money. -Robert. | -不 你不能得到那笔钱 -罗伯特 |
[52:11] | -Look Chris… -Dad that’s fine. I understand. | -听着 克里斯… -爸爸 没事 我能理解 |
[52:15] | -Hey buddy can I ask you a question? -Go ahead. | -嘿 伙计 我能问一个问题么? -问吧 |
[52:18] | -Do you wanna come home? -What? | -你想回家么? -什么? |
[52:20] | You don’t have to be afraid to ask. The door is always open for you here. | 你不必担心什么 我们的大门永远向你敞开 |
[52:24] | I gotta go Dad. | 我要挂了 爸爸 |
[52:31] | Once upon a time I woke up. | 很久以前 我一觉醒来 |
[52:34] | I took a shower with soap. | 我用肥皂洗澡 |
[52:40] | I skipped breakfast so that I could follow an armored car. | 我没吃早餐 那样我可以跟上一辆装甲车 |
[52:50] | I cased the Noel Town bank. | 我在诺埃尔镇银行踩点 |
[53:05] | I rented an acetylene tank for the cutting torch. | 我为割炬租了一个乙炔罐 |
[53:16] | Cork and I went car shopping. | 科克和我去了二手车店 |
[53:24] | And then I took pictures of the vault. | 我拍了一些有价值的照片 |
[53:37] | -Ted. -Freezing out there. | -特德 -外面真冷 |
[53:40] | -What are you taking pictures of? -Nothing. | -你拍照干吗? -没什么 |
[53:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[53:45] | I just wanted to show my parents where I work that’s all. | 我只是想让我父母知道我在哪里工作 仅此而已 |
[53:49] | Give me the camera Chris. | 把相机给我 克里斯 |
[53:54] | Go stand over there. | 站到那去 |
[53:59] | I’m sure your parents would like to see you in the picture. | 我肯定你父母会喜欢你照片里的样子的 |
[54:03] | I know mine would. | 我自己就很喜欢 |
[54:05] | My dad one time took a video of me giving this guy a speeding ticket. | 我爸爸有次用摄像机拍我 给一个家伙开超速罚单的情景 |
[54:09] | That’s my dad. | 这就是我的父亲 |
[54:12] | Why don’t you put your hand on the handle there? Yeah. | 为什么不把手放在把手那里呢? |
[54:15] | Yeah that’s great that’s great. Say “Go Mustangs!” | 很好 很好 茄子 |
[54:20] | Vault looks like an antique Hogue and Langehammer. | 金库看上去就像一个过时的老古董 |
[54:23] | The lock’s a 1922 Moss Hamilton. | 锁是1922摩斯·汉密尔顿牌的 |
[54:26] | Dual custody with a three-movement S&G time lock | 另外一把锁是3步S&G定时锁 |
[54:29] | another S&G mounted vertically down whatever that means. | 不知道出于什么原因 在垂直下方有另外一把S&G锁 |
[54:33] | I say we just cut through the side. | 我觉得我们应该抄近路 |
[54:35] | Vault’s so old it’s not gonna be wired probably got blind spots. | 金库很老了 不会有铁丝网围住 很可能有盲点 |
[54:39] | Jackhammer the cement torch the skin. | 手提钻钻开水泥 打开一个入口 |
[54:43] | Town’s so dead no one’s gonna hear anything. | 这个城镇死气沉沉的 不会有人听到任何声音的 |
[54:45] | -Cameras? -I’m working on that. | -摄像头呢? -我正在研究呢 |
[54:48] | Chris my number’s in there. Call the minute the money comes. | 克里斯 我的号码在里面 钱来了 马上打给我 |
[54:51] | -We go in there Friday. -That’s my job? Just to call you? | -我们周五下手 -这就是我的工作?给你打电话? |
[54:55] | No. On the night your job will be to watch out for Deputy Doughnut. | 不 晚上的时候 你的任务是注意巡逻警察 |
[54:58] | He drives by never at the same time so there’s no way to plan for him. | 他从不在同一时间开车经过那里 所以 没有办法把他计划在内 |
[55:02] | -That’s it? -That’s it? Dude that’s a lot. | -就这些? -就这些?伙计 这可是个复杂的工作 |
[55:06] | That’s the most important job of all. You’re the lookout. | 这是最重要的任务 你是看门人 |
[55:23] | Hi. I’d like to exchange this please. | 你好 我想换这件衣服 |
[55:28] | -Yeah this is good. -Excellent choice sir. | -是的 这件不错 -不错的选择 先生 |
[55:39] | You’re gonna wake up Lewis. | 你会吵醒路易斯的 |
[55:42] | I’ve never seen a blind person up close before. | 我以前从未近距离看过一个盲人 |
[55:55] | -What? -Oh that. | -什么? -哦 那个 |
[55:57] | They did that so I could breathe. I was in a coma for ten days. | 他们装了那个以便我能呼吸 我当时昏迷了十天 |
[56:01] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[56:04] | Do you remember? | 你还记得么? |
[56:07] | I just remember I opened my eyes | 我只记得我睁开眼睛 |
[56:10] | I saw my dad sitting there and I go “I love you Boomer.” | 我看到我爸爸坐在那儿 于是我对他说 我爱你 波姆 |
[56:14] | And then he starts crying. | 然后他哭了 |
[56:17] | -You call your dad Boomer? -No that’s the name of my first dog. | -你叫你爸爸波姆? -不 那是我第一条狗的名字 |
[56:24] | Yeah. He was a hunting dog. He was a Chesapeake Bay retriever. | 是的 它曾经是条猎狗 它曾经是切萨匹克的一条能找回猎物的猎狗 |
[56:28] | The only one in the world that couldn’t swim. | 世界上唯一一条不会游泳的狗 |
[56:30] | -You used to shoot birds? -Ducks geese and deer. | -你打过鸟么? -鸭子 鹅和鹿 |
[56:33] | With my dad and my idiot brother. | 和我爸爸和我那个白痴哥哥一起 |
[56:35] | -And you liked doing that? -No. But I was good at it. | -你喜欢打猎么? -不喜欢 但是我很厉害 |
[56:42] | What a surprise. | 真令人惊讶 |
[56:47] | I’m gonna kiss it better. | 我要更好的吻它一下 |
[57:12] | Luvlee I presume. I recognize the perfume. | 我猜拉乌莉吧 我认得你的香水味 |
[57:16] | Can I offer you some pie? It’s not homemade but it’s decent. | 要我给你做点派么? 虽然不是原创 但是味道也很好 |
[57:19] | No thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[57:20] | Probably gotta watch your figure your line of work. | 或许因为工作原因 你必须注意自己的体型和线条 |
[57:23] | Nice name by the way. Luvlee Lemons. | 另外 拉乌莉·雷蒙斯是个很不错的名字 |
[57:27] | I don’t dance anymore. I was never very good at it. | 我不再跳舞了 我跳的一点都不好 |
[57:34] | Please tell me you’re not waving your hand in front of my face. | 请告诉我你没把手在我眼前晃动 |
[57:39] | Sorry. Have you been blind your whole life? | 对不起 你是天生就失明的么? |
[57:42] | -Most of it yeah. -How’d it happen? | -差不多吧 -怎么发生的呢? |
[57:45] | -I looked at the sun too long. -Wow. You hear about that… | -我看太阳的时间太久了 -哦 你听说那个吗… |
[57:49] | Let me ask you a question. What’s your real name? | 让我问你一个问题 你真正的名字叫什么? |
[57:52] | -Why? Are you gonna Google me? -I did what would I find? | -怎么了 你打算上Google搜索我么? -我搜索了 猜我找到了什么? |
[57:55] | -Probably nothing. -And what happens if I Google Gary? | -可能什么都没有 -如果我搜索加里 会找到什么呢? |
[57:59] | How’d you meet Chris? | 你们怎么遇见克里斯的? |
[58:01] | Center put us together a few years ago. | 医疗中心几年前把我们安置在了一起 |
[58:04] | -Now he’s your best friend? -He’s a good friend. | -现在他是你最好的朋友么? -他是一个好朋友 |
[58:07] | Maybe your only friend huh? | 可能是你唯一的朋友吧 |
[58:09] | That thing I said about the sun? | 刚才我说的太阳 |
[58:11] | That’s a lie. Total bullshit. I was about your age. | 那是骗你的 完全是瞎扯 我在你这个年龄的时候 |
[58:15] | Some buddies and me wanted to make money so we started a meth lab. | 我和一些朋友想赚钱 于是我们开了一个甲安菲他命实验室 |
[58:18] | -You blew yourself up? -Do I look like I blew myself up? | -你炸到自己了? -我象会炸到自己的人么? |
[58:21] | No I didn’t blow myself up. | 不 我没炸到自己 |
[58:25] | This was a while back before meth was fashionable | 在甲安菲他命流行前 |
[58:30] | so unfortunately it wasn’t yet known | 如果你一个不通风的房间里工作 |
[58:32] | that if you work in an unventilated room | 也不会有人知道 |
[58:35] | the fumes can and in fact do blind you. | 实际上是烟把我眼睛给熏瞎的 |
[58:37] | It probably could have been avoided | 如果我能停下来问自己一个简单的问题 |
[58:39] | if I had just stopped and bothered to ask a simple question: | 我在这里干吗? |
[58:45] | What am I doing here? | 这或许是可以避免的 |
[58:47] | That is a sad story. I’m sorry… if it’s true. | 这是一个很伤感的故事 如果这是真的 我很难过 |
[58:52] | Tell me what are you all cooking sweetheart? Why are you here? | 告诉我 你都做些什么菜 宝贝 为什么你在这? |
[58:57] | The same reason you are. Chris Pratt. | 和你在这的原因一样 克里斯·普莱特 |
[59:00] | Sweet. Of course not as sweet as meeting in a bar. | 很好的理由 当然 在酒吧里邂逅就不是那么好了 |
[59:04] | -Or giving somebody a cell phone. -Gary wants to help Chris. | -或者给某人电话号码 -加里想帮克里斯 |
[59:08] | -I’ll bet he does. -Do you know Gary? | -我想他是想帮 -你了解加里么? |
[59:10] | I’ve known lots of Garys. | 我认识很多加里 |
[59:12] | -A few Luvlees too. -Meaning? | -还有很多拉乌莉 -你想说什么? |
[59:14] | Meaning something tells me that you really don’t believe | 我想说你们不值得相信 |
[59:18] | you’re going to be invited to the next Pratt Thanksgiving. | 你在下一个普莱特感恩节会被邀请 |
[59:21] | I could be. | 我可以去 |
[59:24] | Sometimes I wake up and think I can see until I walk into a door. | 有时我醒来会想在我走进门前我能看见 |
[59:29] | The Luvlee Lemons of this world do not end up with Chris Pratt. | 这个世界上的拉乌莉·雷蒙斯 不会与克里斯·普莱特分手 |
[59:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:37] | -Asshole. -Sad but true. | -混蛋 -很难听 可是很贴切 |
[59:39] | But that brings me back to that original question Luvlee. | 但是那让我回到了最初的问题 拉乌莉 |
[59:43] | So tonight in the dark I’m gonna help you out and ask it again. | 今晚 在黑夜里 我会帮你解决难题并再重新问一次 |
[59:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[1:00:05] | -Yeah. -The money’s here. | -喂 -钱到了 |
[1:00:07] | That’s good news. We go tomorrow. | 真是一个好消息 我们明天下手 |
[1:00:28] | Sorry I’m late. I had to run down to the hospital. | 对不起 我来晚了 我必须赶去医院一趟 |
[1:00:32] | Sherry thought she was going into labor. | 雪莉认为她要生了 |
[1:00:34] | It was these weird fake contractions. | 都是因为那奇怪的伪收缩 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t really understand. Anyway I wanted to stop by on our way home. | 我实际上也不太清楚 我想在回家的路上停一下 |
[1:00:43] | -Oh I’m fine thanks. -Cool. See you tomorrow night. | -哦 我没事 谢谢 -很好 明晚见 |
[1:00:48] | Hey Ted. | 嘿 特德 |
[1:00:51] | You don’t always have to come by and check up on the bank. | 你不必一直都路过来检查银行的安全 |
[1:00:54] | You think I come by here to check up on the bank? | 你以外我路过是来检查银行的安全的? |
[1:00:57] | I come by here to check up on you make sure you’re OK. | 我路过这里是来看你的 确认你没事 |
[1:01:01] | Yeah well… if I need a doughnut I can get my own. | 哦 如果我需要油炸圈饼 我会自己去买的 |
[1:01:06] | I sure as shit don’t need you feeling sorry for me. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[1:01:10] | -You know. -I know. | -你知道的 -我知道 |
[1:02:44] | This whole Earl of Sandwich thing is revisionist bullshit. | 这个发明三文治的伯爵完全是个天才 |
[1:02:48] | Nobody invented the sandwich any more than mashed potatoes. | 没人发明的三文治的吃法比土豆泥多 |
[1:02:51] | -Want me to read you the menu? -Why? I order the same damn thing. | -想让我为您念菜单么? -为什么呢?我点和你一样的东西好了 |
[1:02:55] | -So you know what you want? -What I always have. Teriyaki burger. | -你知道你想要的? -我一直都是要串烤鱼贝汉堡 |
[1:02:59] | I’ll tell you what Chris we have our place no menus. | 让我来告诉你 克里斯 我们有自己的地方 没有菜单 |
[1:03:02] | Server comes up to the table brings ice water | 服务生来到桌前 送上冰水 |
[1:03:05] | tells you what’s cooking that day. | 告诉你今天有什么菜 |
[1:03:07] | That’ll be great. Especially for our blind customers. | 这样会很棒的 特别是对我们的瞎子顾客 |
[1:03:11] | -I’m sorry sightless. -OK what can I get you guys? | -对不起 盲人 -你们好 想要点什么 伙计们? |
[1:03:14] | For starters I’ll take the name of your perfume. | 首先 我想知道你香水的名字 |
[1:03:18] | -It’s Obsession. -Consider me obsessed. | -是迷惑 -确实很迷惑我 |
[1:03:20] | -The teriyaki burger. -Medium well extra teri on the side. | -串烤鱼贝汉堡 -中份 边上多放鱼贝 |
[1:03:23] | And two Cokes. | 再来2杯可乐 |
[1:03:25] | Tell me gorgeous is it hot in here or is it just you? | 告诉我 美女 是这里太热了 还是你太性感了? |
[1:03:28] | -You two are trouble I can tell. -Who us? No. | -我可以说你们2个很不安分 -谁 我们?不 |
[1:03:31] | -We’re just having a gimps’ night out. -I’ll get your drinks. | -我们只是在外面过了一个疯狂的节日夜晚 -我马上给你们送上喝的 |
[1:03:35] | -She sounds cute. -Why’d you say that? | -她听起来很可爱 -为什么你那样说? |
[1:03:37] | -Because she sounds cute. -Gimps’ night out? | -因为她听起来很可爱 -疯狂的节日夜晚? |
[1:03:40] | -What you don’t think she noticed? -I can do any fucking thing I want to. | -怎么 你觉得她没听到? -我可以做任何我想做的事 |
[1:03:44] | And it’s not even night out either stupid. | 昨晚根本没有什么节日 笨蛋 |
[1:03:47] | I’m sorry. Did I embarrass you? | 对不起 我让你难堪了么? |
[1:03:49] | The way you talk to people sometimes it’s obnoxious. | 你有时和其他人说话的方式很让人讨厌 |
[1:03:52] | -How do I talk to people? -That waitress the way you hit on her. | -我怎么和其他人说话? -那个服务生 你吓到她的那种方式 |
[1:03:56] | Come on. I’ve been turned down more times than the beds at the Holiday Inn. | 得了 这比我在度假旅馆的床上说话的方式要好很多了 |
[1:04:00] | -That doesn’t keep me from trying. -Has it ever worked? | -我正在努力改进 -改了多少呢? |
[1:04:03] | Think that waitress is thinking | 你以为那个服务生一直在想 |
[1:04:05] | “I wanna bone that blind guy looks like Larry Flynt.” | 那个象赖瑞·佛林特的盲人真性感 |
[1:04:08] | -Larry Flynt? Oh Jesus. -I’m moving out. | -赖瑞·佛林特?哦 天啊 -我要搬出去 |
[1:04:21] | Do you wanna know when? | 你想知道什么时候么? |
[1:04:26] | Sure. | 是的 |
[1:04:28] | -When? -I don’t know. But soon. | -什么时候? -我不知道 但是很快 |
[1:04:32] | Here we are gentlemen. And enjoy. | 可乐来了 先生们 请享用 |
[1:04:35] | Just bring the check. | 买单 |
[1:04:38] | -You’re kidding right? -Just bring the check. | -你在开玩笑 对吗? -买单 |
[1:05:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:05:27] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[1:05:43] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:05:54] | Don’t think I haven’t noticed. I’ve been watching you. | 别以为我没发现 其实我已经注意到你了 |
[1:05:59] | The new clothes the way you’ve been acting. | 这件新衣服 你一直的表现 |
[1:06:01] | I’m not a fool Chris. | 我不是傻子 克里斯 |
[1:06:04] | I found this in my drawer. | 我在我抽屉里发现了这个 |
[1:06:10] | And I realized you’ve come a long way since then | 我认识到 你已经来了很长一段时间了 |
[1:06:13] | and that perhaps I’ve been a little unfair. | 可能我确实有点不太公平 |
[1:06:16] | After the holidays we’ll get you some regular time behind the window. | 假期后 我们会让你在柜台前做一些工作 |
[1:06:20] | After all Mrs. Lange isn’t gonna be around forever. | 毕竟 兰格夫人不能永远面面俱到 |
[1:06:24] | Good night Chris. | 晚安 克里斯 |
[1:06:33] | Oh and don’t forget to lock the door. | 记得 别忘记锁门 |
[1:07:09] | -Hello. -Lewis it’s me. I really messed up. | -你好 -路易斯 是我 我闯祸了 |
[1:07:13] | I don’t know why but I said I would do it. | 我不知道怎么了 但是我同意了那样干 |
[1:07:16] | They’re gonna be here soon and I don’t wanna do it anymore. | 他们很快就来了 我现在一点都不想干了 |
[1:07:19] | -What? -I really wanted to tell you before. | -什么? -我以前真的想告诉你 |
[1:07:21] | Look I’ll be home in an hour. Whatever mess you made I’ll clean it up. | 我一个小时就能到家 不管你闯了什么祸 我都能帮你弥补好 |
[1:07:26] | I’m not at home I’m at the bank… | 我不在家 我在银行… |
[1:07:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:36] | Gary. | 加里 |
[1:07:38] | I can’t do this. You guys do whatever you want I won’t say anything | 我不能这么干 你们随便怎么做 我不会说出去的 |
[1:07:42] | but I’m just not gonna do it. | 但是我不干了 |
[1:07:47] | I understand. Tell you what why don’t you go home relax | 我理解 为什么你不回家放松一下呢? |
[1:07:52] | and we’ll just send you a check. | 我们会给你寄支票的 |
[1:07:57] | Now go in there get your mop | 现在进去 拿起你的拖把 |
[1:08:00] | do your job and shut your fucking mouth. | 做你的工作 闭上你的狗嘴 |
[1:08:51] | Deputy Doughnut. | 巡逻警察 |
[1:09:06] | That’s a gun. Just know it’s there. | 这是枪 你只要知道就行 |
[1:09:09] | But talk to him like normal. | 和他向往常一样说话 |
[1:09:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:09:28] | -Hey Ted. -Hey. | -嘿 特德 -嘿 |
[1:09:29] | -Cold out huh? -Yeah I guess. | -外面很冷么? -我想是的 |
[1:09:32] | Starting tomorrow Phillip Costello’s gonna be taking over my shift. | 明天开始 菲利普·卡斯特罗会接替我 |
[1:09:36] | -How come? -You forget? Baby? | -怎么了? -你忘了?孩子啊 |
[1:09:39] | Yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:09:41] | Anyway I just wanted you to know. | 不管怎样 我只想你知道 |
[1:09:45] | Hey Ted. | 嘿 特德 |
[1:09:49] | I’m sorry about the other night what I said. | 对于那晚我说的话 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:52] | Forget it. I know you can’t help it. I’ll see you later. | 别提了 我知道你不是有心的 以后见 |
[1:10:09] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[1:11:24] | Oh man. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:11:28] | Put your fucking gloves back on. | 把你的手套戴好 |
[1:11:32] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:11:46] | OK. OK. | 好的 好的 |
[1:11:58] | Go and get it. | 去拿钱 |
[1:12:43] | -That’s all of it. -You can bring the car around back. | -就这么多了 -你可以把车开到后门来了 |
[1:12:49] | Go. | 走 |
[1:13:15] | Car. | 车 |
[1:13:17] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:13:23] | Shit. Cop. | 妈的 警察 |
[1:13:32] | -Jesus! It’s Deputy Doughnut. -Shut the fuck up. | -天啊 是巡逻警察 -闭嘴 |
[1:13:45] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[1:13:51] | Chris! You in there? | 克里斯 你在里面吗? |
[1:14:09] | Chris! | 克里斯! |
[1:14:35] | Oh God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:14:48] | Oh fuck. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:15:08] | Move away from the wall! Put your hands on your head! | 从墙后走出来 把手放在头上 |
[1:15:11] | Don’t think! Just do it! Who’s the shotgun? Who’s the shotgun? | 什么都别想 快点 谁的霰弹枪? |
[1:15:16] | -Ted? -Don’t you fucking move! | -特德? -你别乱动 |
[1:15:18] | -It’s me. -Shut up! Put your hands on your… | -是我 -闭嘴 把手放在你头上 |
[1:15:21] | Ted there’s another one! There’s another… | 特德 还有一个 还有一个… |
[1:15:27] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:15:31] | Help him Bone. | 救救他 鲍尼 |
[1:16:17] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:16:20] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:16:22] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:16:24] | Fuck fuck fuck! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[1:16:26] | Fuck fuck fuck fuck! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[1:17:26] | -No. | -不 |
[1:17:48] | License and registration please. | 请出示驾照和行车证 |
[1:17:54] | -You were driving with your lights off. -Just because of the fucking fireflies. | -你行驶时没开车灯 -只是因为那该死的萤火虫 |
[1:17:59] | -Excuse me? -I just wanted to show her… | -什么? -我只是想让她看… |
[1:18:01] | I wanted to see her face… | 我只想看她的脸… |
[1:18:05] | I’m in so much trouble. They all died and it’s my fault. | 我闯了太多的祸 他们都死了 都是我的错 |
[1:18:08] | -Take it easy. -They’re gonna kill me. | -冷静 -他们要杀我 |
[1:18:12] | -Chris Pratt. -Yes sir. | -克里斯·普莱特 -是的 |
[1:18:15] | Go on home. Whatever it is you think they’re mad at | 回家去 不管你认为他们会对你有多气愤 |
[1:18:19] | probably isn’t as bad as you think it is. | 可能并非象你想的那么糟 |
[1:18:21] | -You want me to follow you? -No. | -你想我跟着你么? -不用了 |
[1:18:24] | Good night then. | 晚安 |
[1:19:57] | -Hello. -Are you OK? | -你好 -你没事么? |
[1:19:58] | -I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? -Because the lights are on. | -我没事 为什么我会有事呢? -因为灯亮着 |
[1:20:02] | -They’re up there aren’t they? -Just get out of here. | -它们本来就亮着 不是么? -滚开 |
[1:20:05] | Come on up here and we can figure this out. | 上来 这样我们才能把问题解决 |
[1:20:08] | -You’re gonna shoot me. -I just wanna talk to you. | -你想杀我? -我只想和你谈谈 |
[1:20:11] | There’s a camera in the vault. There’s a shovel and some bags in this car. | 金库里有一个摄像头 这辆车里有一把铲子和一些袋子 |
[1:20:17] | You’re gonna kill me and bury me somewhere. | 你们想杀了我然后把我埋在别处 |
[1:20:20] | -You’re gonna blame the whole thing… | -你们就可以置身度外了… |
[1:21:12] | A good teller is primarily a good counter. | 一个好的出纳首先要是一个好的计算器 |
[1:21:19] | My friend would like to buy you a drink. | 我朋友会给你们买杯喝的 |
[1:21:25] | I’ll say it again. Maybe you’ll write it down this time. | 我再说一次 或许你应该写下来 |
[1:21:29] | Whoever has the money has the power. | 有钱的人才有权利 |
[1:21:38] | Start at the end. Can’t tell a story if you don’t know where it’s going. | 从结尾开始 如果你不知道中间的情节 就不能讲故事 |
[1:23:12] | Fucker shot me through and through. | 那个混蛋不停的打我 |
[1:23:20] | Where you been Christopher? | 你在哪里 克里斯托弗? |
[1:23:24] | -Hiding the money. -What? | -在藏钱? -什么? |
[1:23:26] | I’ll meet you at six o’clock at the mayor’s Christmas tree. | 六点在市长的圣诞树下见 |
[1:23:29] | That’s over an hour away. Where the fuck are you and the money? | 那有1个小时的路程 你他妈的人和钱在哪里? |
[1:23:33] | I’m gonna pick up Lewis. Once we’re safe I’ll tell you where the money is. | 我要路易斯 一旦我们安全了 我会告诉你钱在哪里 |
[1:23:37] | No no. Now listen to me. The bank is a mess. | 不 不 听我说 现在银行一团糟 |
[1:23:40] | We all gotta get out of here that includes you. I can help you with that. | 我们必须离开这里 你也是 我能帮你离开这里 |
[1:23:44] | I get caught I’ll take my chances. They might not even believe me. | 如果我被抓了 我会赌赌运气 他们可能根本不相信我 |
[1:23:48] | It’s not your life that you’re taking a chance with. | 冒险可不是你的生活 |
[1:23:51] | Now Bone will cut this blind piece of shit right up the middle. | 现在 鲍尼会把这个瞎子一刀一刀的切下来 |
[1:23:55] | -No he won’t. -Yes he will. | -不 他不会 -是的 他会的 |
[1:23:58] | -I have the power. -What? | -我现在有权利 -什么? |
[1:24:00] | I have the money which means I have the power right? I have the power. | 我拿着钱 所以 我有权利 对吗? 我有权利 |
[1:24:03] | -Just listen. -No you listen to me. | -听着 -不 你听我说 |
[1:24:05] | Six o’clock. The mayor’s Christmas tree. I have the money. I have the power. | 六点 市长的圣诞树 我有钱 我有权利 |
[1:24:10] | I have the power. Six o’clock. | 我有权利 六点 |
[1:24:13] | And Lewis better not have a mark on him. | 路易斯最好没人跟哨 |
[1:25:51] | -Kelly? -It’s about time. | -凯丽 -终于来了 |
[1:25:58] | I wondered when you were gonna get up your nerve to say hello. | 我一直在想什么时候你才能鼓起勇气和我打招呼 |
[1:26:01] | -I wanted to. I’ve been wanting to. -I miss you. | -我想 我一直都想 -我想你 |
[1:26:07] | I miss talking to you. | 我想和你说话 |
[1:26:10] | You’re not mad at me anymore? | 你还生我气么? |
[1:26:15] | You’ve never seen it you know. You wanna see it? | 你从未见过吗? 你想见么? |
[1:26:18] | See what? | 见什么? |
[1:26:37] | It’s a part of me now. | 现在这是我的一部分了 |
[1:26:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:26:58] | -Where is it? -He says he doesn’t remember. | -钱在哪里? -他说他不记得了 |
[1:27:00] | -Lewis are you OK? -I’m terrific. | -路易斯 你好吗? -我很好 |
[1:27:03] | Don’t do this Chris. Just tell me where it is. | 别这样 克里斯 告诉我钱在哪里 |
[1:27:06] | -I don’t know where it is. -Bullshit. | -我不知道 -妈的 |
[1:27:10] | -Hey! Hey! Hey! | -嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:27:13] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:27:21] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:27:25] | What? Huh? | 怎么? |
[1:27:29] | I know. You wanna kill me. | 我知道 你想杀我 |
[1:27:32] | I’ve gotta kill Bone first. | 我会先杀了鲍尼 |
[1:27:38] | I’m standing here asking myself you know | 我在这里问我自己 |
[1:27:41] | “Is he really that dumb?” | 他真是哑巴吗? |
[1:27:44] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:27:47] | Or you know “Is he really that smart?” | 或者 他真是那么聪明吗? |
[1:27:58] | He don’t remember. He doesn’t remember. | 他不记得了 他不记得了 |
[1:28:09] | Where’s your notebook huh? | 你的记事本呢? |
[1:28:13] | Where’s your little notebook? Where is it? Is it in here? | 你的小记事本呢? 在哪里 它在哪里? |
[1:28:16] | Here it is. What’s this? | 在这里 这是什么? |
[1:28:24] | You know all those shitty-ass farm girls | 知道吗 所有漂亮的农场女孩 |
[1:28:28] | you know they all look alike. | 她们都长的很像 |
[1:28:30] | There’s only one that you’ll remember right? | 你只记得一个 |
[1:28:38] | Bone he buried it. He’s buried it. | 鲍尼 他把钱埋了 他把钱埋了 |
[1:28:41] | Well you know let’s go and dig it up. Come on. Come on. | 让我们去把钱挖出来 快点 快点 |
[1:29:13] | You know there was a three-or four-day period in this whole thing | 整件事只有3到4天的时间 |
[1:29:18] | I just thought we could you know leave you behind. | 我一直都以为可以把你一个人留下来 |
[1:29:23] | I thought if it all went well you could go back to your life. | 我以为如果事情一切顺利 你可以重新回到你自己的生活中去 |
[1:29:30] | Such as it was. | 就像原来的你一样 |
[1:30:07] | Throw it up. Now. | 把它扔上来 马上 |
[1:30:22] | Bring up the other one. | 把另一袋拿过来 |
[1:30:57] | It’s getting warmer? | 开始暖和了? |
[1:30:59] | You have to come over here now. Come on. | 你过来 快点 |
[1:31:37] | Am I dead? | 我死了么? |
[1:31:44] | I must be. No one’s talking to me. | 我一定死了 没人和我说话了 |
[1:31:47] | -You’re not dead. -Oh! Praise Jesus. | -你没死 -哦 感谢上帝 |
[1:31:49] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[1:32:09] | Did you really forget? | 你真的忘记了么? |
[1:32:26] | Once upon a time I woke up | 很久以前 我一觉醒来 |
[1:32:29] | and I robbed the Noel Town Bank. | 我抢了诺埃尔银行 |
[1:32:33] | I returned the money and confessed my part | 我把钱还了回去并且去自首 |
[1:32:35] | but in the end the FBI decided that someone like me | 但是最后FBI认定象我这样的人 |
[1:32:38] | could never pull off something like that. | 决不会那样干 |
[1:32:41] | Marty cut the phone line instead of the video feed | 马蒂切断的是电话线而不是闭路线 |
[1:32:45] | so the whole thing was caught on the bank cameras. | 所以整件事都被银行的摄像头拍下了 |
[1:32:55] | I still go to class and they tell me my sequencing is getting better and I… | 我仍然去上课 他们告诉我 我的先后顺序变好多了 |
[1:33:00] | Oh wait. The restaurant. | 哦 等等 餐厅 |
[1:33:04] | Mr. Tuttle gave us the loan. | 塔特尔先生给了我们一笔贷款 |
[1:33:06] | You gave me a dollar too much. | 你多找了我一块钱 |
[1:33:08] | He comes in once in a while for lunch. | 他每隔一段时间来吃一顿午餐 |
[1:33:19] | I started skating again. | 我又开始滑冰了 |
[1:33:22] | I’m not as good as I used to be but I’m OK. | 我虽然没以前那么棒 但还是很不错的 |
[1:33:32] | What happened that night on old Route 24 is a part of me now. | 那晚在老24号公路上发生的事情 现在已经成为了我的一部分了 |
[1:33:37] | I just hope that one day Kelly will be ready to see me again | 我只是希望有一天 凯丽愿意再见我一面 |
[1:33:41] | and I can finally tell her what I’ve only been able to say in my dreams. | 我可以告诉她 我只能在梦里说的话 |
[1:33:46] | Until then all I can do is wake up | 在那之前我能做的只是一觉醒来 |
[1:33:50] | take a shower with soap | 用肥皂洗澡 |
[1:33:53] | and try to forgive myself. | 努力原谅自己 |
[1:33:55] | And if I can do that then maybe others will forgive me too. | 如果我能做到 或许其他人也能原谅我 |
[1:34:01] | I don’t know if that will happen. | 我不知道这是否能实现 |
[1:34:05] | I guess I’ll just have to work backwards from there. | 我想我只能先从原谅自己开始做起 |