时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | [Galadriel] Nothing is evil in the beginning. | 万物伊始 皆为无邪 |
[00:24] | Here! Over here! | 这边!在这边! |
[00:25] | -[stick tapping] -[children laughing] | |
[00:29] | [Galadriel] And there was a time when the world was so young, | 曾经 世界如此年轻 |
[00:33] | there had not yet been a sunrise. | 天地间尚无日出 |
[00:37] | But even then there was light. | 即便如此 世间仍然有光 |
[00:42] | [whispering] | |
[00:49] | [children giggling] | |
[01:03] | Well, is it finished yet? | 怎么样 弄好了吗? |
[01:17] | Even you couldn’t possibly believe that old scrap will float. | 你该不会相信 那破玩意儿能浮起来吧? |
[01:22] | It’s not going to float. | 不只是浮起来 |
[01:25] | It’s going to sail. | 它还能向前航行 |
[01:48] | -Stop! -[children laughing] | 住手! |
[01:50] | No, don’t! | 住手 不要! |
[01:52] | -[grunting] -Stop, you’ll break it! | 住手 你会把它砸坏的! |
[01:54] | Stop! Don’t! | 住手!不要! |
[01:56] | -Come on. -Stop, you’re breaking it! Stop! | -快砸 -住手 你要把它砸坏了!住手! |
[02:02] | [boy] I told you it wouldn’t float. | 我早告诉过你 这船浮不起来 |
[02:04] | -[children laughing] -[shouts] | |
[02:07] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[02:09] | Lose your footing again, Galadriel? | 又没稳住吧 加拉德瑞尔? |
[02:19] | It was a good ship, sister. | 刚刚那条小船很结实 妹妹 |
[02:21] | I made it just as you taught me. | 我是按你教我的方法折的 |
[02:24] | [crickets chirping] | |
[02:25] | Do you know why a ship floats and a stone cannot? | 你知道为什么船能浮起来 但石头却不行吗? |
[02:30] | Because the stone sees only downward. | 因为石头只会向下看 |
[02:36] | The darkness of the water is vast and irresistible. | 水的黑暗无边无垠、不可抗拒 |
[02:41] | The ship feels the darkness as well, | 那条小船也感受到那股黑暗 |
[02:43] | striving moment by moment to master her and pull her under. | 黑暗每时每刻 都想尽全力掌控它 把它拖入水下 |
[02:49] | But the ship has a secret. | 但小船有一个秘密 |
[02:53] | For unlike the stone, her gaze is not downward but up. | 因为跟石头不一样 船的目光不是向下而是向上的 |
[02:58] | Fixed upon the light that guides her, | 专注凝视着指引它的光 |
[03:01] | whispering of grander things than darkness ever knew. | 在它耳边低语着 那些黑暗从不知晓的伟大事物 |
[03:06] | But sometimes the lights shine just as brightly | 但有时水面上反射的光 |
[03:10] | reflected in the water as they do in the sky. | 与空中的光一样明亮 |
[03:13] | It’s hard to say which way is up and which way is down. | 很难分辨哪边是上 哪边是下 |
[03:18] | How am I to know which lights to follow? | 我怎么才能知道该跟随哪一个光? |
[03:25] | [Finrod whispering] | |
[03:33] | But that seems so simple. | 但这听起来似乎太简单了 |
[03:34] | The most important truths often are. | 最重要的真理往往都是如此 |
[03:38] | But you must learn to discern them for yourself. | 但你必须学会自己辨别真理 |
[03:40] | [laughs] I won’t always be here to speak them to you. | 我不会一直在你身旁指引你 |
[03:43] | You won’t? | 不会吗? |
[03:46] | Come along. Mother and Father are waiting. | 走吧 妈妈和爸爸在等我们 |
[03:59] | [Galadriel] We had no word for death. | 那时候 我们没有描述死亡的词汇 |
[04:02] | For we thought our joys would be unending. | 因为我们以为快乐将永无止境 |
[04:20] | We thought our light would never dim. | 我们以为我们的光将永不晦暗 |
[04:28] | So when the Great Foe, Morgoth, | 所以当大敌魔苟斯 |
[04:31] | destroyed the very light of our home… | 摧毁了我们家园的光之源… |
[04:37] | We resisted. | 我们奋起反抗 |
[04:43] | And a legion of Elves went to war. | 一支精灵军团参战了 维林诺 |
[04:53] | We left Valinor, our home, and journeyed to a distant realm. | 我们离开了家园维林诺 前往一个遥远之地 隔离之海 |
[04:59] | One filled with untold perils and strange creatures beyond count. | 那里充斥着 无数未知的危险和奇怪的生物 |
[05:05] | A place known as Middle-earth. | 那里被称为中洲 |
[05:09] | -[thunder breaking] -[dragons screeching] | |
[05:16] | [crashing] | |
[05:19] | -[swords clashing] -[all grunting] | |
[05:32] | [in Quenya] Valaron kalanen! | |
[05:34] | Firuvantë! | |
[05:42] | [thunder breaking] | |
[05:44] | [Galadriel in English] They said it would be over quickly, | 他们说战争很快就会结束 |
[05:48] | but the war left Middle-earth in ruin. | 但和曾想 战争让中洲化为了一片废墟 |
[05:55] | And would last centuries. | 而且持续了数百年 |
[06:20] | Now, we learned many words for death. | 如今 我们学会了 很多描述死亡的词汇 |
[06:25] | [crows cawing] | |
[06:28] | In the end, Morgoth would be defeated. | 魔苟斯最终被击败 |
[06:32] | But not before much sorrow. | 但已尸横遍野、悲歌无数 |
[06:38] | For his Orcs had spread to every corner of Middle-earth, | 他的奥克遍布中洲各个角落 |
[06:44] | Multiplying ever greater | 数量倍增 |
[06:46] | under the command of his most devoted servant, | 听命于魔苟斯最忠诚的手下 |
[06:50] | a cruel and cunning sorcerer. | 一个残忍而狡猾的妖术师 |
[06:54] | They called him Sauron. | 他们称呼他为索隆 |
[06:58] | My brother vowed to seek him out and destroy him. | 我哥哥发誓要找到索隆 将他消灭 |
[07:05] | But Sauron found him first | 但反倒先被索隆找到了 |
[07:09] | and marked his flesh with a symbol. | 并在他的尸体上留下了印记 |
[07:14] | One whose meaning even our wisest could not discern. | 就连我们之中最睿智的精灵 也无法辨别这个符号的含义 |
[07:22] | And there, in the darkness, | 就这样 在那黑暗中 |
[07:25] | his vow became mine. | 他的誓言成为了我的誓言 |
[07:31] | And so, we hunted. | 于是 猎杀行动开始了 |
[07:35] | To the ends of the Earth we hunted Sauron. | 我们要猎杀索隆 直到世界的尽头 |
[07:41] | But the trail grew thin. | 但踪迹越来越少 |
[07:46] | Year gave way to year. | 年复一年 |
[07:48] | Century gave way to century. | 世纪更替 |
[07:51] | And for many Elves, the pain of those days | 而对于许多精灵来说 往日的痛苦 |
[07:55] | passed out of thought and mind. | 已经从他们的思绪和头脑中消失了 |
[07:59] | More and more of our kind | 越来越多的精灵族人 |
[08:02] | began to believe that Sauron was but a memory. | 开始相信索隆不过是一段记忆 佛洛德地区 极北荒原 |
[08:06] | And the threat, at last, was ended. | 相信他带来的威胁终于结束了 |
[08:12] | [grunts] | |
[08:13] | I wish I could be one of them. | 真希望我也能这么想 |
[08:16] | -[wind whooshing] -[panting] | |
[08:21] | [grunting] | |
[08:22] | [wind howling] | |
[09:13] | Commander Galadriel. | 指挥官加拉德瑞尔 |
[09:16] | This company has followed you to the very edge of the world. | 这支部队已经 追随你走到了世界的边缘 |
[09:20] | But none who ever dared search for this last stronghold | 但所有敢于搜索这个最后要塞的人 |
[09:22] | has ever found anything. | 都没有任何发现东西 |
[09:25] | It’s been years since the last Orc was sighted. | 已经很多年 没有发现任何奥克的踪迹了 |
[09:29] | Is it not possible the other commanders are right and our enemy is no more? | 有没有可能其他指挥官说得对 敌人已经不存在了? |
[09:34] | Night is closing in. | 夜幕快要降临了 |
[09:36] | How long can living flesh endure where even sunlight fears to tread? | 连阳光都不敢照进来的地方 活物又能支撑多久? |
[09:44] | Perhaps we would be wise to camp here. | 也许在这里安营扎寨是个明智之举 |
[09:48] | And tomorrow, begin the journey home. | 明天 启程回家 |
[09:54] | We are losing the light. | 光线快要消失了 |
[09:57] | -[thunder breaking] -[wind whooshing] | |
[10:08] | [groaning] | |
[10:11] | Commander, wait! | 指挥官 等等! |
[10:12] | No. We keep moving. | 不行 继续前进 |
[10:14] | Galadriel, stop! | 加拉德瑞尔 快停下! |
[10:18] | [thunder breaking] | |
[10:23] | [Elf groaning] | |
[10:39] | There’s nothing out here. We should have been there by now. | 这里什么都没有 按理说我们这时早该到了 |
[10:43] | [thunder breaking] | |
[10:50] | We are there. | 我们已经到了 |
[10:53] | [thunder breaking] | |
[11:13] | [Galadriel] This is it. | 就是这里 |
[11:14] | This is where the Orcs gathered after Morgoth’s defeat. | 这是魔苟斯战败后奥克聚集的地方 |
[11:19] | Far more must have escaped, than we ever imagined. | 逃走的奥克肯定比我们想象的还要多 |
[11:23] | My hand is past feeling. | 我的手没知觉了 |
[11:27] | No. | 不是 |
[11:30] | This place is so evil, our torches give off no warmth. | 这个地方邪气太重 连我们的火把都散发不出温度 |
[11:34] | This way. | 这边走 |
[11:36] | [Thondir] How can you be certain? | 你怎么能确定? |
[11:38] | [Galadriel] It’s colder than the rest. | 这边比其他地方更冷 |
[11:48] | [wind whistling] | |
[12:03] | [grunting] | |
[12:09] | A door was filled in here. | 这里藏着一扇门 |
[12:12] | Bring it down. | 把它砸开 |
[12:13] | [crashing] | |
[12:45] | [door creaking] | |
[12:48] | What devilry is this? | 这是什么妖术? |
[12:53] | [Galadriel] These Orcs were meddling with the powers of the Unseen World. | 这些奥克在干预不可见世界的力量 |
[12:57] | Some dark sorcery of old. | 那是某种古老的妖术 |
[13:03] | But what was their purpose? | 但他们的目的是什么? |
[13:06] | Surely, it is lost to the ages now. | 不管是什么 肯定已经随着时间消逝了 |
[13:09] | Whatever happened here was long ago. | 不管这里发生过什么 那都是很久以前的事了 |
[13:17] | [hisses] | |
[13:19] | Water. | 水 |
[13:25] | [hissing] | |
[13:30] | Even stone cannot hide the mark | 就连石头也无法隐藏 |
[13:32] | of one whose very hand is flame unquenched. | 那双不灭之火的魔手留下的印记 |
[13:35] | [crackling] | |
[13:39] | [gasps] | |
[13:42] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[13:44] | Sauron was here. | 索隆来过这里 |
[13:47] | Tell the others to rest while they can. | 传令下去 其他人尽可能休息 |
[13:49] | At sunrise we move on. We’ll take the search further north. | 等太阳出来我们就动身 继续向北搜索 |
[13:52] | Further north? | “继续向北”? |
[13:54] | This mark was left as a trail for Orcs to follow. | 这个印记是留给奥克追踪的信号 |
[13:57] | The last time I saw it was on my brother. | 我最后一次 看到这个印记是在我哥哥身上 |
[14:00] | We must follow it. | 我们必须跟着它继续追查 |
[14:02] | [Thondir] The mark is centuries old. | 这个印记已经有好几百年了 |
[14:04] | Whoever left it could be long dead. | 留下印记的人可能早就死了 |
[14:06] | Or lying in wait, gathering strength, | 也有可能在蛰伏着 积蓄力量 |
[14:08] | perfecting whatever dark art eluded him here. | 在这里修炼他还没学好的邪术 |
[14:10] | We exceeded our orders months ago. | 早在几个月前 我们的行动就已经超出命令范围了 |
[14:13] | Surely we must first return home to take counsel with the High King. | 我们必须先回家征求至高王的意见 |
[14:17] | I promise you there is not a soul amongst our company | 我向你保证 我们部队里 |
[14:21] | who yearns for home more than I. | 没有谁比我更渴望回家 |
[14:25] | I can still feel the light of the Trees on my face. | 我仍然能感受到 双圣树的光照在我脸上 |
[14:30] | I can still see it. | 我仍然可以看见它 |
[14:34] | And until we are certain | 但在我们能够确定 |
[14:36] | every trace of our enemy is vanquished… | 敌人彻底灰飞烟灭之前… |
[14:42] | I can never return. | 我决不能回家 |
[14:45] | [thunder breaking] | |
[15:14] | [low growling] | |
[15:17] | [in Quenya] Snow-troll! | 雪地食人妖! |
[15:19] | [snow-troll roaring] | |
[15:29] | [grunts] | |
[15:38] | [snow-troll roars] | |
[15:40] | [Elves scream] | |
[15:42] | [gasps] | |
[15:45] | -[snow-troll growling] -[Elves shouting, groaning] | |
[15:54] | [roaring] | |
[15:59] | [Elf screaming] | |
[16:09] | [groaning] | |
[16:19] | [screeches] | |
[16:25] | [groaning] | |
[16:35] | [in English] We should never have come in here. | 我们就不应该进来 |
[16:37] | We leave soon enough. | 我们很快就走 |
[16:40] | The order is given. | 军令如山 |
[16:41] | We march at first light. | 天一亮我们就出发 |
[16:50] | Then you shall do so alone. | 那你就独自前行吧 指环王:力量之戒 罗瓦尼安 安都因河东侧的荒野 |
[16:52] | [swords unsheathing] | |
[16:58] | [thunder breaking] | |
[17:12] | [breathing heavily] | |
[17:45] | [birds chirping] | |
[17:55] | [young Man] Something’s wrong here. Nothing to hunt. | 这里不太对劲 没有猎物可打 |
[17:57] | Wolves in every thicket. | 每个灌木丛中都有狼 |
[18:00] | Don’t you think it’s the least bit strange? | 你难道就不觉得这有点奇怪吗? |
[18:02] | World’s strange. | 整个世界都很奇怪 |
[18:04] | If I let ’em pitch-kettle me, | 要是这点儿东西就让我大惊小怪 |
[18:06] | I’d never get off me barstool. | 那我这辈子都待在酒馆里得了 |
[18:08] | -[footsteps, rustling] -[young Man] Oi, oi! | 喂! |
[18:13] | Keep walkin’. | 继续走 |
[18:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:17] | Looked like a badger. Maybe a fox. | 好像是只獾 也有可能是狐狸 |
[18:20] | More likely a Harfoot. | 更像是毛脚族吧 |
[18:21] | A Harfoot? | 毛脚族? |
[18:23] | Ugh. Don’t care to be seein’ none, | 我是不想遇上 |
[18:25] | but if you do, watch yourself. | 要是你真遇上了 务必小心 |
[18:28] | Dangerous creatures they are. | 他们可是很危险的生物 |
[18:31] | You’re making it up. | 你胡说的吧? |
[18:33] | [chuckling] | |
[18:35] | Come on. Rattle your dags! | 走吧 加快脚步! |
[18:38] | Let’s just get to the lake before sundown. | 我们要在日落前到达湖边 |
[18:55] | [blows flute] | |
[18:56] | [creaking] | |
[18:58] | -[both] Huh? Huh. -[flute blows] | |
[19:01] | [buzzing] | |
[19:03] | [sniffing] | |
[19:09] | Clear and clear. | 安全了 |
[19:11] | [creaking, rustling] | |
[19:14] | [grunts] | |
[19:18] | [crying] | |
[19:21] | [lively chatter] | |
[19:25] | [Marigold] Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[19:26] | [Harfoot exclaiming] | |
[19:28] | Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[19:30] | Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[19:32] | [chattering continues] | |
[19:37] | Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[19:39] | [grunts] | |
[19:57] | Travelers? At this time of year? | 这个时节居然有旅行者? |
[20:00] | -It’s an omen, I warrant ya. -[Sadoc grumbles] | 我向你保证 这是个预兆 而且是个坏预兆 |
[20:02] | -Mmm-hmm. Bad one. As bad as they come. -Easy, Malva. | -他们出现本身就是件坏事 -别慌 玛尔娃 |
[20:05] | The last time we had travelers this early, it was the Great Frost. | 上一次这么早遇到旅行者 还是大霜冻时期 |
[20:08] | And there’s no misremembering how bleak a season that was. | 永远都忘不了 那段异常惨淡的时期 |
[20:12] | More than likely they just got lost, that’s it. | 他们可能只是迷路了 仅此而已 应该是这个原因 |
[20:14] | [snaps fingers] Has to be the reason. | |
[20:15] | [Largo] You’re gonna spoil dinner. | 你这样会毁掉晚餐的 |
[20:17] | [Marigold] I’ve looked high and low again. | 我把能想到的地方都找遍了 |
[20:19] | The wee ones are still out there. | 孩子们还在外面 |
[20:21] | They’ll be fine, Goldie. | 他们没事的 戈蒂 |
[20:23] | Nori’s with them. You know Nori. | 诺瑞和他们在一起 你又不是不了解诺瑞 |
[20:26] | Yes. I do. | 就是因为我太了解她了 |
[20:28] | [children giggling] | |
[20:30] | [Poppy] Can we turn back now? | 我们现在可以往回走了吗? |
[20:32] | There’s 110 things out here that could kill us. | 这里有110种东西能要我们的命 |
[20:34] | [Nori] Hundred-eleven if you count you worrying to death. | 第111种是你的穷担心 |
[20:38] | [Poppy] You know the rules. We’re not supposed to be out this far. | 你知道我们不应该跑这么远 |
[20:40] | Don’t be… If we didn’t do everything we weren’t supposed to, | 如果我们不做不该做的事 |
[20:43] | we’d hardly do anything at all. | 那就没什么可做的了 |
[20:45] | [child] Me first! | 我先! |
[20:48] | [Nori] Go on, now. Watch the puddle. | 往前走 小心水坑 |
[20:51] | Watch your head. | 当心你的头 |
[20:53] | [children giggling] | |
[20:55] | [Nori] This way! | 这边! |
[20:56] | [Poppy] Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[20:58] | -I’m stuck. -I’ve got you. | -我抓住你了 |
[21:00] | -[both grunting] -It’s… | 这… |
[21:01] | Nori! Ow! | 诺瑞! |
[21:03] | [squishes] | |
[21:07] | Enchanting. | 谢谢你啊 |
[21:09] | [laughs] | |
[21:10] | [spits] | |
[21:11] | [laughing] Come on. | 快起来 |
[21:13] | Can we turn back now? | 现在可以往回走了吗? |
[21:15] | -Oh, but you haven’t even seen it yet. -[Poppy whining] Seen what? | -但你还没看到呢 -看到什么? |
[21:17] | Good place for a hill-troll to hide, if you ask me. | 既然你问了 这可是山岭食人妖藏身的好地方 |
[21:20] | [laughs] | |
[21:21] | Oh, great glory and splendor. | 老天 真是太棒了 |
[21:26] | [laughter, lively chatter] | |
[21:29] | [Poppy] Oh! | |
[21:33] | [Poppy] Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[21:37] | Mmm. | |
[21:38] | [sniffs] | |
[21:42] | Mmm. | |
[21:47] | [laughter] | |
[21:49] | [exclaiming playfully] | |
[21:55] | [Dilly] Nori! | 诺瑞! |
[21:57] | I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[22:00] | There’s something in the mud. | 泥里有东西 |
[22:02] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[22:05] | It looks like a footsie. | 看起来像是个脚印 |
[22:09] | A dog. | 有条狗 |
[22:11] | Just a dog. You know how dogs love berries. | 只是狗而已 你知道狗很喜欢吃浆果的 |
[22:14] | -[rustling] -[gasps] | |
[22:16] | [wings flutter] | |
[22:20] | Is he going to eat our berries? | 那他会吃我们的浆果吗? |
[22:23] | Not if he doesn’t see us, he isn’t. | 只要他没看到我们 就不会 |
[22:25] | Hey. Twos and hands, everyone. Time to go. | 嘿 所有人 两人一组手拉手 我们该走了 |
[22:29] | -[mouthful] What’s the big rush? -[whispers] Wolf. | -急什么? -有狼 |
[22:32] | [gulping] | |
[22:34] | You heard your sister. Time to go. | 大家都听到姐姐的话了 该走了 |
[22:35] | Go on, now. Come on. | 走啊 快走 |
[22:37] | First one back to camp gets the first pie at Harvest Fest. | 谁第一个返回营地 谁就能吃到丰收节的第一个馅饼 |
[22:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 跑到栅栏那里去 |
[22:42] | [children chattering happily] | |
[22:43] | Remember, if anybody asks, we were just out digging for snails. | 记住 如果有人问起 就说我们只是出来挖蜗牛了 |
[22:48] | [sniffing] | |
[22:55] | [birds chirping] | |
[22:57] | [Elrond in Quenya] “I Palannúmen… I Alfirimë Nóri… | “遥远的西方…不死之地… |
[23:01] | “Na metta avantë… | “终于 他们要… |
[23:03] | [in English] “Home. | “回家 |
[23:07] | “For centuries, they have swept across crag and crevice, | “几个世纪以来 他们横扫峭壁和岩缝 |
[23:11] | “washing away the last remnants of our enemy. | “扫清敌人的余孽 |
[23:14] | “Like a spring rain over the bones of a… | “就像一场春雨洒在死去动物的… |
[23:18] | “Dead animal.” | “尸骨之上” |
[23:21] | “Spring rain over the bones of a…” | “春雨洒在死去动物的…” |
[23:26] | [Elf] Herald Elrond. | 埃尔隆德传令官 |
[23:30] | At last. | 终于找到你了 |
[23:32] | Yes. It’s almost as if I didn’t wish to be found. [chuckles] | 说得好像我不想被找到似的 |
[23:35] | What tidings? | 有什么新消息吗? |
[23:37] | The Council regrets to inform you | 议会很遗憾地通知你 |
[23:39] | you won’t be permitted to attend the next session. | 你无权参加下一场会议 |
[23:44] | Elf-lords only. | 会议仅限精灵领主参加 |
[23:48] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[23:49] | Yes. Your friend has arrived. | 有 你朋友到了 |
[23:52] | She’s here? Why didn’t you say so? | 她到了?你怎么不早说? |
[24:02] | For the ceremony. | 我来参加典礼 林顿 高等精灵的中枢要地 |
[24:11] | [birds chirping] | |
[24:21] | [Elrond] Galadriel. | 加拉德瑞尔 |
[24:24] | Elrond. | 埃尔隆德 |
[24:26] | [in Quenya] Lindon receives you with grace. | 林顿盛情欢迎你 |
[24:29] | With grace, I am received. | 我感受到了盛情接待 |
[24:30] | [chuckles] | |
[24:36] | [in English] I hear it’s said that when you cross over, you hear a song. | 我听说 航向西方时会听到一首歌曲 |
[24:40] | One whose memory we all carry. | 我们都保有这首歌曲的记忆 |
[24:43] | And you are immersed in a light, | 你会沉浸在光中 |
[24:45] | more intoxicating than any sensation in all of Middle-earth. | 比整个中洲的 任何感觉都更令人沉醉 |
[24:48] | When I was a child, it was the only feeling I knew. | 那是我小时候 体会过的唯一一种感觉 |
[24:53] | And look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[24:55] | Commander of the Northern Armies. Warrior of the Wastelands. | 北路军的指挥官 荒原勇士 |
[24:58] | I half expected you to arrive caked in grime and mud. | 我还以为 你会蓬头垢面 满身尘土地出现 |
[25:03] | This time, frostbite and troll blood. | 这次是冻伤和沾染食人妖的血 |
[25:07] | And no army. | 而且军队没了 |
[25:09] | Tell me everything. | 都跟我说说 |
[25:11] | [Galadriel] This mark’s very existence proves Sauron escaped. | 这个印记的存在证明索隆逃脱了 |
[25:14] | He’s still out there. | 他还在 |
[25:16] | The question now is, where? | 现在的问题是 他在哪里? |
[25:19] | I intend to ask of the King a fresh company. | 我打算向至高王申请一支新的部队 |
[25:22] | -If he supplies enough to… -You have only just arrived. | -如果他能提供足够的… -你才刚到没多久 |
[25:25] | Must you speak of leaving again so soon? | 非得这么快就要说走的事吗? |
[25:27] | You know very well why I must. | 你心知肚明 我为什么必须赶快走 |
[25:30] | There will be ample time later to discuss official matters. | 我们后续会有大把时间来探讨公事 |
[25:34] | I want to hear about you. | 我现在想听听你的事 |
[25:37] | Your harrowing journey. | 听听你那段痛苦的旅程 |
[25:40] | Why, Elrond. | 何必呢 埃尔隆德 |
[25:41] | You really have become a politician. | 你真的变成政客了 |
[25:43] | You make it sound so grim. | 被你说得听起来很不堪 |
[25:45] | I am not some courtier to be placated by idle flattery. | 我不是说几句好话就能安抚的侍臣 |
[25:49] | I demand to speak with the King directly. | 我要求与至高王面对面谈 |
[25:54] | You have made that plain. | 你既然把话说得这么明白 |
[25:57] | So I will be equally plain. | 那我同样把话摊开了说 |
[26:02] | It was not your company who defied you out there, | 当时不是你的军队违抗你 |
[26:06] | but rather you who defied the High King, | 而是你违抗了至高王的命令 |
[26:09] | by refusing to heed any limit placed upon you. | 你拒绝遵守对你的行动的限制 |
[26:13] | In an act of magnanimity, | 为了显得宽宏大量 |
[26:15] | he has chosen to honor your accomplishments… | 至高王选择表扬你的成就… |
[26:18] | Rather than dwell upon your insolence. | 而不是追究你的傲慢 |
[26:23] | Test him again | 你如果再试探他 |
[26:25] | and you may find him less receptive than you might have hoped. | 你可能会发现 他远比你想象的更不包容 |
[26:35] | Are you going to arrange an audience or not? | 你到底要不要给我安排一次觐见? |
[26:40] | If after the ceremony that is still your wish, | 如果典礼结束后 你还是想觐见 |
[26:43] | you shall have it. | 我可以安排 |
[26:49] | [lively chatter, laughter] | |
[26:52] | [chuckles] | |
[26:56] | Ah. She has returned. | 她回来了 |
[26:58] | -How fare thee? -Well and well, Father. | -你还好吗? -好得很 爸爸 |
[27:01] | And look at her! | 看看她! |
[27:03] | You found all that down by the river bank, did you? | 这些都是你在河边找到的 对吗? |
[27:05] | Mm-hmm. | |
[27:06] | Did you hear about the travelers? | 你听说旅行者的事了吗? |
[27:09] | -Travelers? -Mm-hmm. Hunters. | -旅行者? -猎手 |
[27:12] | Two of them. | 有两个 |
[27:13] | Big as great boulders. | 壮如巨石 |
[27:15] | Right up on that ridge. | 就在那个山脊上 |
[27:17] | I can’t believe I missed them. | 真不敢相信我居然没看到他们 |
[27:18] | Maybe you ought to stick closer to home, that way you don’t miss anything, hmm? | 也许你应该在家附近活动 这样你就什么都不会错过 |
[27:23] | [sniffs, gasps] | |
[27:24] | [both laugh] | |
[27:31] | You went to the old farm again. | 你又跑去老农场了 |
[27:34] | Didn’t you? | 对吗? |
[27:36] | I was careful. | 我非常小心 |
[27:37] | But the children might not be. | 但小孩子们可能会出事 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[27:41] | We never get hunters up here before the harvest. | 我们从来没在丰收节之前遇到过猎手 或者是狼 |
[27:43] | -[Marigold] Mmm. -Or wolves. | |
[27:48] | I wonder if there’s trouble down south. | 我很纳闷南方是不是遇到了麻烦 |
[27:51] | And what concern is that of yours, Elanor Brandyfoot? | 这关你什么事 埃拉诺白兰地足? |
[27:58] | Haven’t you ever wondered… | 你难道就没有好奇过… |
[28:01] | What else is out there? | 外边世界还有什么吗? |
[28:03] | How far the river flows | 这条河流了多远? |
[28:04] | or where the sparrows learn the new songs they sing in spring? | 或者麻雀是在哪里学到春天的新歌? |
[28:09] | I can’t help but feel there’s wonders in this world. | 我强烈地感觉到这个世界上充满惊奇 |
[28:13] | Beyond our wanderin’. | 比我们想像的更加多采多姿 |
[28:16] | I’ve told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[28:18] | Countless times. | 而且说过无数次了 |
[28:22] | Elves have forests to protect. | 精灵要保护森林 |
[28:25] | Dwarves, their mines. Men, their fields of grain. | 矮人要挖矿 人类要种地 |
[28:29] | Even trees have to worry about the soil beneath their roots. | 就连树木也得操心它们根下的土壤 |
[28:33] | But we Harfoots are free from the worries of the wide world. | 但我们毛脚族 却可以免于大千世界的各种忧虑 |
[28:37] | We are but ripples in a long, long stream. | 我们只是长长溪流中的几片涟漪 |
[28:41] | Our paths set by the passing seasons. | 我们只要追随先人的脚步 |
[28:44] | Nobody goes off trail and nobody walks alone. | 不偏离路线 不独自前行 |
[28:49] | We have each other. We’re safe. | 我们相互支持 我们很安全 |
[28:53] | That is how we survive. | 这就是我们的生存方式 去吧 帮帮你爸爸 |
[28:58] | [sighs] Go on. Help your father. | |
[29:03] | That’s your problem. You see, a wheel’s supposed to be round. | 那是你的问题 你瞧 轮子应该是圆的 |
[29:40] | [Gil-galad] These most valiant of warriors | 这些最勇猛的战士 |
[29:44] | kneel here before us, victorious. | 凯旋归来 在我们面前屈膝 |
[29:50] | For though Morgoth fell an Age ago, | 尽管魔苟斯在上个纪元就已覆灭 |
[29:54] | some feared a new evil might arise from his shadow. | 但有些人还是担心 新的邪恶会从他的阴影中诞生 |
[29:58] | So for centuries now, | 所以几百年来 |
[30:00] | these soldiers have swept across crag and crevice, | 这些士兵横扫峭壁和岩缝 |
[30:04] | washing away the last remnants of our enemy | 扫清敌人的残余势力 |
[30:07] | like a spring rain over the bones of a spoilt carcass. | 就像一场春雨洒在腐烂的尸骸上 |
[30:14] | And now, at last, | 而现在 终于 |
[30:16] | they return to us in triumph, | 他们凯旋而归 |
[30:20] | for they have proven beyond any doubt | 他们已经不容置疑地证明了 |
[30:23] | that our days of war are over. | 我们的战争年代已经结束 |
[30:29] | Today… | 今天… |
[30:32] | Our days of peace begin. | 和平时代就此开启 |
[30:45] | [sighing] | |
[31:01] | And as a measure of our gratitude, | 为了表达我们的感激之情 |
[31:06] | these heroes shall be granted an honor | 这些英雄将被授予 |
[31:08] | unrivaled in all our lore. | 传说中最至高无上的荣誉 |
[31:11] | They will be escorted to the Grey Havens | 他们将被护送到灰港 |
[31:14] | and granted passage across the sea to dwell for all eternity | 并获准航行过隔离之海 永生永世居住在 |
[31:20] | in the Blessed Realm, the Far West. | 遥远西方的蒙福之地 |
[31:24] | The Undying Lands of Valinor. | 不死之地维林诺 |
[31:28] | At last, they are going home. | 终于 他们可以回家了 |
[31:32] | [applause] | |
[31:52] | [fireworks whistling, exploding] | |
[32:34] | Are you just going to stand there, breathing like an Orc? | 你就准备站在那里 像奥克一样喘着粗气吗? |
[32:40] | It is said the wine of victory is sweetest | 对那些久经苦涩考验的人而言 |
[32:44] | for those in whose bitter trials it has fermented. | 据说胜利的酒是最香甜的 |
[32:47] | I do not feel victorious. | 我并不觉得是胜利 |
[32:49] | You deserve the honors of this day. | 今天的荣誉是你应得的 |
[32:53] | Your brother would be proud. | 你哥哥会为你感到自豪 |
[33:01] | I remember when the first of these were carved. | 我还记得修建第一个雕像的时候 |
[33:05] | The likeness of one fallen, preserved upon a living thing. | 逝去之人的形象 用这样的方式保存下来 |
[33:08] | I suppose some part of me always believed my rest would be here, | 我想我内心深处 一直相信我会在这里安息 |
[33:12] | with them. | 跟他们在一起 |
[33:14] | But instead, I am to leave them. | 结果我却要离他们而去 |
[33:18] | This is the gift of your king. | 这是至高王赐给你的礼物 |
[33:26] | A gift I have decided to refuse. | 我决定拒绝这份礼物 |
[33:29] | Galadriel, you… | 加拉德瑞尔 你… |
[33:30] | My brother gave his life hunting Sauron. | 我哥哥为了追杀索隆献出了生命 |
[33:34] | His task is now mine. | 他的使命现在成了我的使命 |
[33:39] | I go to seek the enemy that escaped us in the north. | 我要去追杀在北方逃掉的敌人 |
[33:44] | Alone, if I must. | 如果有必要 我将独自前去 |
[33:48] | Ah, yes. Your mystery sigil. | 对了 你所说的神秘印记 |
[33:51] | I shared it with the High King. | 我和至高王说过了 |
[33:53] | -Then why would… -Because seeing a sigil | -那为什么… -因为看到印记 |
[33:55] | does not mean you’re any closer to finding Sauron. | 并不意味着你能很快找到索隆 |
[33:57] | It is over. The evil is gone. | 一切都结束了 邪恶已经覆灭了 |
[34:01] | Then why is it not gone from in here? | 那为什么它没有从这里消失呢? |
[34:05] | After all you have endured… | 你经受了那么多… |
[34:08] | It is only natural to feel conflicted. | 感到难以接受是很自然的 |
[34:11] | Conflicted? | 难以接受? |
[34:16] | I am grateful you have not known evil as I have. | 我很庆幸你对邪恶的了解远不如我 |
[34:20] | But you have not seen what I have seen. | 你没有见过我所见过的 |
[34:23] | I’ve seen my share. | 我该看的都见识过了 |
[34:24] | You have not seen what I have seen. | 你没有见过我所见过的 |
[34:28] | Evil does not sleep, Elrond. | 邪恶永不沉睡 埃尔隆德 |
[34:32] | It waits. | 它蛰伏等候 |
[34:34] | And in the moment of our complacency, | 在我们自满松懈的那一刻 |
[34:37] | it blinds us. | 蒙蔽我们的心智 |
[34:40] | Let us say that all is as you fear, | 就算你害怕的这些都是真的 |
[34:43] | and this enemy is out there somewhere, lying in wait. | 这个敌人就藏身在某处 伺机而动 |
[34:47] | Do you truly believe seeking him out will satisfy you? | 你真觉得找到他就能让你满意吗? |
[34:50] | That one more Orc upon the point of your blade will bring you peace? | 你刀尖上再多沾一个奥克的血 就能给你带来平静吗? |
[34:54] | -If you are wrong… -I’m not wrong. | -如果你错了… -我不会错 |
[34:56] | If you are wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[34:58] | will you lead more Elves to die in far-off lands? | 你还要带领更多的精灵 去遥远的地方送死吗? |
[35:03] | To convince yourself you have done enough, | 就为了说服你自己做得已经够多了 |
[35:05] | how many more statues would you add to this path? | 你还要在这条路上新修多少雕像? |
[35:09] | No one in history has ever refused the call. | 精灵史上从未有人拒绝过西方的召唤 |
[35:12] | Do so now, it may never come again. | 接受吧 也许不会再有机会了 |
[35:15] | You will linger here, an outcast, | 你将像个弃子 在此悲伤凋零 |
[35:18] | poisoned in dark whispers and dreams. | 受尽黑暗的低语和梦境的荼毒 |
[35:21] | And in the West, do you think my fate would be better? | 你以为去了遥远的西方 我的命运就会更好吗? |
[35:25] | Where song would mock the cries of battle in my ears? | 一派祥和的歌声 会嘲笑我耳中战场上的呐喊? |
[35:30] | You say I have won victory over all the horrors of Middle-earth. | 你说我已经战胜了中洲所有的恐怖 |
[35:36] | Yet you would leave them alive in me? | 但你却让它们纠缠着我身心? |
[35:39] | To take with me? | 侵蚀我? |
[35:42] | Undying, unchanging, unbreaking, | 带着那些不灭 不变、不可催折的恐怖 |
[35:46] | into the land of winterless spring? | 进入那片四季如春的乐土? |
[35:49] | Only in the Blessed Realm | 只有在蒙福之地 |
[35:51] | can that which is broken in you be healed. | 你内心的破碎才能得到治愈 |
[35:55] | Go there. | 去吧 |
[35:56] | Go, and I promise you… | 去吧 我答应你… |
[35:59] | If but a whisper of a rumor of the threat you perceive proves true, | 只要有一点迹象显示 你所察觉的威胁是真的 |
[36:03] | I will not rest until it is put right. | 我会追杀到底 将它消灭 |
[36:08] | You have fought long enough, Galadriel. | 你已经战斗够久了 加拉德瑞尔 |
[36:13] | Put up your sword. | 收起你的长剑吧 |
[36:15] | Without it, what am I to be? | 没有了剑 那我算什么? |
[36:17] | What you have always been. | 你还会是原来的你 |
[36:21] | My friend. | 我的朋友 林顿 南方大地 人类的国度 |
[37:03] | [Men grunting] | |
[37:14] | -[goat bleating] -[dog barking] | |
[37:16] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[37:20] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[37:21] | Caraes in three moves. | 还有三步就赢了 |
[37:24] | Hmm. | |
[37:26] | Ha! | |
[37:28] | Poisoned more likely. | 中毒的可能性更大 |
[37:29] | Poisoned? By who? | 中毒?谁下的毒? |
[37:32] | [Waldreg] For all we know, the onion-eyed scut done it himself. | 就我们所知 是那个流眼泪的傻子自己搞的 |
[37:35] | [chattering stops] | |
[37:47] | [Waldreg] Arondir. [chuckles] | 阿隆迪尔 |
[37:49] | Has it really been a fortnight already? | 真的已经过去两周了吗? |
[37:53] | [Arondir] It has. | 是的 |
[37:54] | [dog whimpering] | |
[37:56] | Uh, very little to report this go-round, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这次没什么好报告的 |
[38:00] | A couple of shabby disputes, a bit of uneven dice-handling. | 有几次家长里短的争吵 还有几个人玩牌出老千 |
[38:04] | And… Oh, yes! | 哦 对了! |
[38:06] | Had a bit of a thrill in here, Trewsday last. | 上周二还有人在这里闹事 |
[38:08] | Bit of a row over a girl. | 有人为个姑娘吵了一架 |
[38:11] | His eye was lazy, hers overactive, if you take my meaning. | 男的呆傻 女的花心 你懂我的意思吗? |
[38:15] | [chuckles] | |
[38:16] | Do you care for a drink, soldier? | 想喝点酒吗 士兵? |
[38:19] | Well, my well is yours, as ever. | 老样子 我的井你随便喝 |
[38:21] | And the poisoning? | 说说下毒的事? |
[38:23] | What poisoning? | 什么下毒? |
[38:24] | The one you were just discussing. | 你刚才说的那个 |
[38:26] | No, no, no, no… | 不是的… |
[38:27] | It was but poisoned grass he was twattlin’ about. | 只不过是草有毒 他刚才就是在瞎扯 |
[38:32] | A fellow passed through, said his grazing’s gone rotten. | 前几天有个人路过 说他的牧草都烂了 |
[38:35] | That only weeds will grow. | 说只有杂草才能生长 |
[38:37] | This fellow, where was he from? | 这个家伙 他是哪里来的? |
[38:40] | Didn’t say. East, I think. | 没说 我觉得是东方人 |
[38:42] | On what day was he here? | 他是哪一天来的? |
[38:44] | -Oh, let it go, knife-ears. -[slams] | 别纠结了 尖耳兄 |
[38:48] | It’s a bloody patch of grass. | 就他妈是一片草而已 |
[38:51] | The lot you lump us in with died off a thousand years ago. | 你觉得和我们有关联的那些邪恶势力 早在一千年前就都死光了 |
[38:55] | When are you people gonna let the past go? | 你们精灵什么时候才能放下过去? |
[39:02] | The past is with us all, whether we like it or not. | 无论我们喜不喜欢 过去都如影随形 |
[39:06] | One day, our true king will return. | 总有一天 我们真正的国王会归来 |
[39:11] | And pry us right out from under your pointy boots. | 把我们从你们的 尖头靴子底下拯救出来 |
[39:16] | -Easy, lad. Quench the fire now. -[glass shatters] | 淡定 小伙子 冷静一点 |
[39:19] | [patrons gasp] | |
[39:31] | Come on, lad. | 算啦 小子 |
[39:35] | Will there be anythin’ else then? | 还有别的事吗? |
[39:41] | [lively chatter continues] | |
[39:46] | [birds chirping] | |
[40:00] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[40:16] | Hmm. | |
[40:20] | Alfirin seeds. | 阿尔费琳的种子 |
[40:22] | [sighs] | |
[40:25] | I’ve not seen this flower since I was a child. | 我长大之后就再也没有见过这种花了 |
[40:28] | Where did you find these? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[40:30] | I had to trade with another healer who was passing through. | 我和一个路过的治疗师交易换来的 |
[40:34] | We crush the petals to form a salve. | 我们把花瓣碾碎 做成药膏 |
[40:36] | You crush them? | 把花瓣碾碎? |
[40:38] | [chuckles] Gently. | 轻轻地 |
[40:42] | Are there healers among your kind? | 你们精灵也有治疗师吗? |
[40:45] | There are. | 有 |
[40:46] | But we call them artificers. | 但我们称他们为工匠 |
[40:49] | Most wounds to our bodies heal of their own accord, | 我们身上的大多数伤口都会自行愈合 |
[40:53] | so, it is their labor instead to render hidden truths as works of beauty. | 因此 他们的工作是 把隐藏的真理变成美丽的作品 |
[40:58] | For beauty has great power to heal the soul. | 因为美拥有治愈心灵的强大力量 |
[41:03] | Then I hope you find alfirin flowers beautiful. | 那我希望你会觉得阿尔费琳花很漂亮 |
[41:07] | -[door opens] -[both gasp] | |
[41:13] | Until next time, then. | 那下次再见吧 |
[41:15] | Soldier. [sighs] | 士兵 |
[41:27] | Anything to report? | 有什么要报告的吗? |
[41:30] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 一切正常 |
[41:34] | And the well… | 那口井… |
[41:37] | How was it? | 井怎么样? |
[41:39] | Did you draw some water? | 你打水了吗? |
[41:42] | We are awaited at Ostirith. | 奥斯提里斯瞭望塔还在等着我们 |
[41:46] | Have you considered the consequences I might face | 你考没考虑过 如果哨卫队长发现你在做什么 |
[41:49] | if the Watchwarden were to discover what it is that you’re doing? | 我可能会面临的后果? |
[41:52] | Afraid I don’t take your meaning. | 恐怕我不懂你的意思 |
[41:53] | It’s difficult enough keeping watch over them | 盯着他们就够难了 |
[41:55] | without having to keep one eye squarely on you. | 我还得一只眼睛紧盯着你 |
[41:57] | Or do you think me blind? | 还是说你以为我瞎? |
[41:58] | No. I think you talk too much. | 不是 我觉得你话太多了 |
[42:02] | And you smell of rotten leaves. | 而且你身上一股烂叶子味 |
[42:04] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[42:06] | Yes, you do. | 你就是有 |
[42:09] | [sniffs] | |
[42:15] | [Médhor] My point is this. Only twice in known history | 我说的重点是 在已知的历史中 |
[42:18] | has a pairing between Elves and humans even been attempted. | 只发生过两次精灵和人类恋爱的事 |
[42:21] | And on each occasion, it ended in tragedy. | 两次都以悲剧告终 |
[42:24] | It ended in death. | 以死亡告终 |
[42:25] | You need not remind me. | 用不着你提醒我 |
[42:27] | [sighs] | |
[42:28] | Then why do you persist? | 那你为什么还要坚持? |
[42:31] | Give me one reason. One. | 给我一个理由 一个就行 |
[42:33] | [Elf] Arondir! Médhor! | 阿隆迪尔!梅多尔! |
[42:36] | The High King has declared the days of war are over. | 至高王宣布战争时代结束 |
[42:40] | All the far outposts are being disbanded. | 所有远方的前哨站都要撤哨 |
[42:44] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[42:49] | [wind whooshing] | |
[43:12] | -Taking a last look? -Mm-hmm. | 再看最后一眼? |
[43:16] | Seventy-nine years I’ve been stationed here. | 我在这里驻守了79年 |
[43:21] | I suppose I’ve grown accustomed to it. | 我想我已经习惯了这里 |
[43:25] | [Revion] Can you believe this place was once a barren scrap of rock? | 你能相信这个地方 曾经是一片布满岩石的贫瘠之地吗? |
[43:29] | It has changed much, Watchwarden. | 这里已经改变了很多 哨卫队长 |
[43:31] | But the Men who live here have not. | 但住在这里的人类不会变 |
[43:34] | The blood of those who stood with Morgoth still darkens their veins. | 他们体内仍流着 与魔苟斯为伍的邪恶血脉 |
[43:40] | That was long ago, Watchwarden. | 那都是很久以前的事了 哨卫队长 |
[43:47] | What were you before the war? | 打仗前你是做什么的? |
[43:50] | A grower. | 种植者 |
[43:51] | Then you shall be returning home to far more than you left. | 那相比来时 你肯定是满载而归 |
[43:55] | Honors, title. | 荣誉、头衔 |
[43:59] | Your life will begin anew. | 你的生活将重新开始 |
[44:02] | But mark this, Arondir, | 但请注意 阿隆迪尔 |
[44:04] | that for 79 years, you’ve kept watch over the men and women of Tirharad, | 79年来 你一直监视着 提尔哈拉德的男男女女 |
[44:08] | not because of what their ancestors once did… | 不是因为他们的祖先所做的事 |
[44:12] | But because of who they still are. | 而是因为他们的本质 |
[44:20] | And be grateful. | 你要感谢上天 |
[44:23] | That you need never see them again. | 因为你再也不用见到他们了 |
[44:30] | [ladder creaking] | |
[44:31] | [wind whooshing] | |
[44:59] | [sighs] | |
[45:04] | Careful. That’s fire-root powder. You have to do it slowly. | 小心点 那可是火根粉 你得慢慢来 |
[45:07] | Go any slower, I’ll be stuck here all day. | 再慢点 我这一整天就别想出去了 |
[45:09] | You’re in a boil this morning. | 你今天早上很烦躁啊 |
[45:11] | Hardly slept. Mice were dancing a proper jig | 昨晚没怎么睡 地板下面有老鼠 |
[45:14] | -under the floorboards. -Again? | -窜来窜去的 -又有老鼠? |
[45:16] | Last three nights. Scratchin’ and scrapin’. | 连续三个晚上了 老鼠到处抓 到处挠 |
[45:22] | What’s one of them doing here? | 精灵来这里做什么? |
[45:35] | I heard you were leaving. | 听说你们要走了 |
[45:37] | We are. | 没错 |
[45:41] | Where’s the rest of your company? | 你部队里的其他人呢? |
[45:44] | Most likely searching for me at this very moment. | 这时候很可能是在找我吧 |
[45:48] | Then why are you at my home? | 那你为什么来我家? |
[46:03] | Say what you wish to say. | 想说什么你就说吧 |
[46:05] | I have said it already. | 我已经说过了 |
[46:08] | A hundred times over, in every way but words. | 说了无数次 只不过是用言语之外的方式 |
[46:13] | -Mother. -[gasps] | 妈妈 |
[46:16] | There’s a man here for you. | 有个男人找你 |
[46:25] | [knocking on door] | |
[46:26] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[46:31] | [Tredwill] You heal animals, too? | 你也治疗动物吗? |
[46:35] | -[cow moaning] -If you could just give her a look. | 能不能给它看看 |
[46:38] | She’s got some sort of a sickness. | 它得了某种病 |
[46:42] | [Arondir] What manner of sickness? | 什么样的病? |
[46:43] | [gasps] | |
[46:51] | [Bronwyn] It isn’t a fever. | 不是发烧 |
[46:54] | And she doesn’t appear to have any sores. | 似乎也没有哪里痛 |
[46:58] | Where has she been grazing? | 它在哪里吃草? |
[47:00] | Hmm. She wandered east a few days ago. | 几天前 她向东游荡 |
[47:02] | Think she might have ate something? | 它可能吃错什么东西了? |
[47:05] | -[cow groaning] -[squishing] | |
[47:09] | What was that, squirted out of her? | 它身上喷出来的是什么? |
[47:13] | How far east? | 往东走了多远? |
[47:15] | [Tredwill] She might’ve made it as far as Hordern. | 它可能已经到了霍登 |
[47:24] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[47:25] | Hordern’s a day’s journey. If I leave now, I can reach it by dusk. | 去霍登只需要一天 现在出发 我黄昏就能到 |
[47:29] | [Bronwyn] I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[47:40] | [door creaking] | |
[47:43] | Be quick about it. | 别磨蹭 |
[47:44] | He finds us in here, he’ll knock our teeth out. | 如果被他发现我们在这里 他会打掉我们的牙 |
[47:47] | [chickens clucking] | |
[47:50] | Only spotted it by mistake. | 我不小心发现的 |
[47:53] | Stepped on a lucky board. | 刚好踩到 |
[47:56] | So, tell me, | 所以 告诉我 |
[47:59] | is it true? About your mum? | 你妈妈的事是真的吗? |
[48:02] | Is what true? | 什么事是真的? |
[48:04] | Heard Waldreg caught herself and one of the pointies | 听说沃德雷格 撞见了你妈妈和其中一个尖耳怪 |
[48:08] | mighty sweet back of his well the other day. | 前几天在他的井后面亲热 |
[48:11] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[48:12] | Everybody. | 大家都这样说 |
[48:14] | It’s a lie. | 是假的 |
[48:15] | Maybe that’s why your father run off like he done. | 也许这就是你爸跑掉的原因 |
[48:18] | My father didn’t run off. | 我爸没有跑掉 |
[48:19] | Then what happened to him? | 那他是怎么回事? |
[48:21] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你压根都不知道 是吗? |
[48:27] | Salty rascal’s got the King’s bounty down there. | 无脑混蛋把至高王的奖赏藏在了下面 |
[48:31] | [Theo] This is the real bounty. | 这可是真正的宝物 |
[48:53] | Watch it! | 小心! |
[48:54] | [door creaks] | |
[48:56] | Go on, quick. | 快走 快 |
[49:02] | [rumbling] | |
[49:08] | -[blazing] -[voices whispering in Black Speech] | |
[49:14] | [waves crashing] | |
[49:36] | She has passed beyond my sight. | 我已经看不到她了 |
[49:39] | Galadriel was so certain her search should continue. | 加拉德瑞尔很笃定她应该继续搜寻 |
[49:44] | [Gil-galad] We foresaw that if it had, | 我们预见 如果真的继续搜寻 |
[49:47] | she might have inadvertently kept alive the very evil she sought to defeat. | 她可能已经在不经意间 让她试图消灭的邪恶力量死灰复燃 |
[49:54] | For the same wind that seeks to blow out a fire | 风能吹灭熊熊大火 |
[49:57] | may also cause its spread. | 同样也能助长火势蔓延 |
[50:02] | Then the shadow she sought… | 那她搜寻的魔影… |
[50:06] | You believe it does exist? | 你相信它确实存在吗? |
[50:08] | Set your mind at peace about it. | 别再操心这件事了 |
[50:12] | What you did was right. | 你做得对 |
[50:15] | For Galadriel and for Middle-earth. | 对加拉德瑞尔和中洲都好 |
[50:20] | It’s hard to see what is right… | 很难辨别什么是对的… |
[50:24] | When friendship and duty are mingled. | 特别是当友谊和责任让你左右为难时 |
[50:28] | Such is the burden of those who lead | 这就是领导者 以及寻求成为领导者的精灵 |
[50:32] | and those who would seek to. | 需要肩负的重担 |
[50:35] | Galadriel sails to the sunset. | 加拉德瑞尔航向日落之处 |
[50:38] | You and I must look to the new sunrise. | 而你我必须展望新的日出 |
[50:45] | To that end, | 说到这儿 |
[50:48] | are you acquainted with the work of Lord Celebrimbor? | 你熟悉凯勒布林博领主的杰作吗? |
[50:51] | [laughs] | |
[50:52] | The greatest of Elven-smiths, of course. | 当然了 他可是最伟大的精灵工匠 |
[50:55] | I’ve admired his artistry since I was a child. Why do you ask? | 我从小就很崇拜他的手艺 你问这个干什么? |
[50:59] | He is about to embark on a new project. One of singular importance. | 他即将开始打造一个新作品 一个极为重要的作品 |
[51:05] | And we’ve decided that you will be working with him. | 我们已经决定 由你和他一同合作 |
[51:11] | But I’ll allow you to explain the details, Lord Celebrimbor. | 但细节就请你说明吧 凯勒布林博领主 |
[51:30] | First the big people, now the stars. | 先是大种人 现在又是星星 |
[51:35] | Eyes open when they should be sleeping. | 本该睡觉的时候却眼睛大睁 |
[51:41] | Almost like… | 就好像… |
[51:44] | Like they’re watching for something. | 就好像他们在窥伺着什么 |
[51:46] | Watching for what? | 窥伺什么? |
[51:48] | [thud] | |
[51:48] | A tongue-lashing, if you don’t mind your own cartwheels. | 你要再多管闲事 我就好好给你上一课 |
[51:51] | What is it? What do you see? | 怎么了?你看到了什么? |
[51:53] | Elanor Brandyfoot, with your father’s nose, | 埃拉诺白兰地足 你和你爸一个德性 |
[51:56] | and always poking it into trouble, | 好奇心害死猫 |
[51:58] | you are far too curious and meddlesome to have been born a Harfoot. | 作为一个毛脚族 你好奇心太强 太爱管闲事了 |
[52:02] | Are you quite certain you’re not part squirrel? | 你确定你没有松鼠的血统吗? |
[52:05] | -[slams book] -[coughs] | |
[52:06] | Sadoc. Sadoc, please. | 萨道克 求你了 |
[52:10] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[52:13] | [whispers] The skies are strange. | 天空很奇怪 |
[52:18] | [whispers] Strange. | 奇怪… |
[52:20] | Strange how? | 怎么个奇怪法? |
[52:21] | [Largo] Nori! Do you have that grease? | 诺瑞!油在你那里吗? |
[52:23] | On my way. | 我马上来 |
[52:27] | [crickets chirping] | |
[52:33] | How familiar are you with the townsfolk of Hordern? | 你对霍登的居民有多熟悉? |
[52:36] | Very, I should hope. I was born there. | 应该非常熟悉吧 毕竟我是在那里出生的 |
[52:40] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[52:42] | The people of Hordern were known for having been especially strong | 霍登人对魔苟斯忠心耿耿 |
[52:45] | in their loyalty to Morgoth. | 这是众所周知的 |
[52:48] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[52:53] | The truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[52:56] | You’re talking about my friends. | 你说的可是我的朋友 |
[52:58] | Close kin, I know them. There are good people there. | 还有我的近亲 我了解他们 那里并不都是坏人 |
[53:02] | [sighs] | |
[53:05] | That is why I’m here with you. | 这就是为什么是我跟你在这里 |
[53:09] | Instead of the Watchwarden. | 而不是哨卫队长 |
[53:12] | Bronwyn. | 布隆温 |
[53:20] | You’re the only kind touch I’ve known all my days in this land. | 你是我待在这片土地的年日里 唯一认识的心地善良的人 |
[53:27] | [rumbling in distance] | |
[53:36] | [Bronwyn panting] | |
[53:40] | Hordern. | 霍登 南方大地 中洲 隔离之海 |
[54:36] | [sighs] | |
[54:42] | [shudders] | |
[54:51] | [wind blowing] | |
[54:56] | [birds singing in distance] | |
[55:08] | [birds trilling] | |
[55:24] | [trilling continues] | |
[55:42] | [whooshing] | |
[56:11] | [Finrod echoing] Do you know why a ship floats and a stone cannot? | 你知道为什么船能浮起来 但石头却不行吗? |
[56:18] | [whooshing, crackling] | |
[56:29] | [whooshing, crackling] | |
[56:51] | [Thondir] Galadriel. | 加拉德瑞尔 |
[56:54] | [whooshing, crackling] | |
[57:09] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[57:23] | [young Galadriel] But sometimes the lights shine just as brightly | 但有时反射在水面的光 |
[57:26] | reflected in the water as they do in the sky. | 与天空中的一样明亮 |
[57:30] | How am I to know which lights to follow? | 我要怎么知道该跟随哪个光? |
[57:34] | [whispering] Sometimes we cannot know | 有时候我们无法知道 |
[57:38] | until we have touched the darkness. | 直到我们触及黑暗 |
[57:52] | [Thondir] Galadriel! | 加拉德瑞尔! 创意监督 罗婷婷 |
[58:08] | [whooshing, crackling] | |
[58:12] | [explosion] | |
[58:23] | [rumbling, whooshing] | |
[58:39] | [crickets chirping] | |
[58:58] | [voices whispering in Black Speech] | |
[59:05] | [crackling] | |
[59:28] | [gasps] |