时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Do you really live in L. A. again? | 你真的要重回洛杉矶了吗 |
[00:11] | I live in a one-bedroom in Koreatown | 现在我住在韩国城的一间卧室里 |
[00:14] | with five other girls. | 和其他五个女孩合租 |
[00:15] | Well, if you ever need some space, | 如果你需要地方住的话 |
[00:16] | I think there’s some extra bedrooms in the back. | 后面应该还有空出来的卧室 |
[00:18] | 奎拉:我想你 奎拉:就是这样 | |
[00:19] | – Who’s that? – My Wife. | -谁呀 -我太太 |
[00:20] | Sophie Suarez, will you marry me? | 索菲·苏亚雷斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:22] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 愿意 愿意 愿意 |
[00:24] | Today’s Alice’s day to drop off the kids. | 今天是艾丽丝送孩子的日子 |
[00:27] | Oh, sh– I’m sorry. | 见鬼 不好意思 |
[00:28] | Did you want to take them? | 你想送他们吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, no. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[00:31] | That’s not the point. | 重点不是送不送 |
[00:32] | Would you want to grab dinner later? | 过会儿要去吃晚饭吗 |
[00:35] | Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[00:36] | Yesterday, during a forum, a man publicly accused | 昨天的论坛 一位男子公开指责 |
[00:39] | mayoral candidate Bette Porter | 市长候选人贝特·波特 |
[00:41] | of having an affair with his wife. | 和他的妻子有染 |
[00:43] | – Is that correct? – That’s correct. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[00:45] | Shame on you! | 你真无耻 |
[00:46] | Ms. Porter. Bette. | 波特女士 贝特 |
[00:47] | Do you know how humiliating it is to be your daughter? | 你知不知道做你女儿有多丢人 |
[00:50] | – Are you high right now? – We vaped. | -等一下 你嗑药了吗 -我们吸了电子烟 |
[00:53] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[00:53] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[00:54] | I’m damn good at my job. | 我工作做得很像样 |
[00:56] | But I want to work for someone I believe in. | 但是我想为我相信的人工作 |
[00:58] | And I came here today because I believe in you. | 我今天来就是因为我相信你 |
[01:00] | You’ve started your professional life in a compromised industry. | 你的职业生涯是从一个折衷行业开始的 |
[01:04] | If you want to win, | 如果你想胜出 |
[01:05] | I think you need me. | 我觉得你需要我 |
[01:21] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:30] | What the fuck? | 有没有搞错 |
[01:32] | – Who’s that? – What is that? What is that? | -是谁 -什么情况 |
[01:34] | – Did you order Postmates? – No. | -你叫快递了吗 -没有 |
[01:38] | Amazon. Amazon comes late. | 亚马逊 亚马逊总是很晚来 |
[01:39] | No, I didn’t order anything. | 不 我什么都没订 |
[01:41] | – Okay. – I’ll check it out. | -好吧 -我去看看 |
[01:43] | Are you– Okay. All right, I’m gonna come. | 你要…好吧 我也过去 |
[01:47] | Maybe I should call the cops. | 我们还是报警吧 |
[01:48] | No. We’ll just go check it out. | 不用 我们过去看看就行 |
[01:52] | What if they see us? | 他们要是看见我们了怎么办 |
[01:53] | I’m just gonna peek. | 我就悄悄看一眼 |
[01:56] | Nat? – | 娜塔 |
[01:56] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在家里 |
[01:57] | – Just open the door. – Ah, fuck. | -把门打开 -该死 |
[01:59] | You didn’t need to change the locks. | 你不用换锁的 |
[02:01] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[02:03] | Can– Hi. Can you come here, please? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[02:06] | – Nat. Nat, hey. Could you… – It’s, uh, my ex-wife. | -娜塔 娜塔 你能 -是我前妻 |
[02:09] | Oh. Great. That’s great news. | 太好了 是个好消息 |
[02:10] | Can you at least look at me? Nat? | 你至少看着我行吗 娜塔莎 |
[02:12] | I thought we were about to get murdered. | 我还以为我们要被杀了呢 |
[02:13] | Is somebody in there? Who is that? Who are you talking to? | 是还有别人吗 是谁 你在跟谁说话 |
[02:15] | – Go home, Gigi. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -回家吧 吉吉 -你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[02:19] | – I said, go home. – Oh, my fucking God! | -我说了 回家吧 -我的天啊 |
[02:22] | – Should I be scared? – No, she’s mostly harmless. | -有危险吗 -没有 她基本上不会害人 |
[02:26] | You fucking bitch! | 你个该死的贱人 |
[02:29] | – What is she doing? – Not entirely sure. | -她在干什么 -不是很清楚 |
[02:32] | – She’s back. – Wha– Is she…? | -她回来了 -什么 她是… |
[02:34] | – Does she have…? – She’s holding… | -她是… -她拿着… |
[02:36] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[02:38] | Fine, you won’t… | 好吧 你不… |
[02:39] | Okay, yeah, no, that’s a hammer. It’s a hammer. | 糟糕 是锤子 她拿了锤子 |
[02:42] | – I’m calling the cops. – No-no-no-no-no-no. | -我要报警 -别别别 |
[02:44] | She’s… it appears she’s returning her wedding ring. | 看来她就是来还结婚戒指的 |
[02:48] | There. | 给你 |
[02:49] | You happy? | 满意了吧 |
[02:51] | I hope you’re fucking happy. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[02:55] | She’s really dramatic. | 她戏可真多 |
[02:56] | – She an actress? – Fuck you! | -她是演员吗 -去死吧 |
[03:02] | Wow. Okay, she’s fucking scaly. | 她可真吓人 |
[03:06] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | This is not at all how l expected our first night to go. | 我完全没想到我们在一起的第一晚会这样 |
[03:11] | Yeah, no, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[03:12] | – Should I go? – No. | -要我离开吗 -不 |
[03:13] | No. Please don’t go. | 不 你别走 |
[03:17] | So you were married to that person? | 所以你嫁给那个人了 |
[03:20] | Yeah. She’s a really great mom. | 是的 她真的是个好妈妈 |
[03:28] | – Should we…? – I mean, I don’t see why not. | -我们要不要… -那当然 |
[03:48] | Oh, my god. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[03:50] | I’m inviting my whole family to the engagement party– | 我要把全家人都请来参加订婚派对 |
[03:52] | aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins. | 七大姑八大姨 叔舅哥弟 远房亲戚 |
[03:56] | I mean, you know, it’s last minute, so, you know… | 不过 时间很紧张 所以 |
[04:02] | I, uh, pray to God that they don’t all come, | 我祈祷他们不会都赶过来 |
[04:05] | but when there’s free food, odds aren’t great. | 但是要是有免费吃的 不来的机率很渺茫 |
[04:09] | Should I invite Alice? I can’t decide | 我要邀请艾丽丝吗 我不知道 |
[04:11] | what’s less weird for her, you know? | 对她来说怎样才不那么别扭 |
[04:15] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[04:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:19] | I got a new job. | 我有了一份新工作 |
[04:23] | I’m going to run PR for Bette Porter’s campaign. | 我要去为贝特·波特的竞选做公关了 |
[04:27] | I get to be a part of something that I actually believe in. | 我终于能做一些我真正相信的事情了 |
[04:30] | Well, you should’ve talked to me first. | 好吧 你应该先跟我商量的 |
[04:33] | I thought that– | 我以为 |
[04:35] | I thought that you’d be happy for me. | 我以为你会感到高兴 |
[04:37] | And I thought that we were slowing down. | 我以为我们要把节奏降下来 |
[04:40] | Settling into our lives together. | 一起安定的生活 |
[04:41] | – I know I am. – We are, but… | -我是这么做的 -没错 但是… |
[04:43] | Yeah, but we talked before I took the job with Alice. | 而且我们是在我给艾丽丝工作之前谈好的 |
[04:45] | Why should this be any different? | 这次有什么不同呢 |
[04:46] | Guys, listen, I’m taking José to Topolino for our first date. | 姑娘们 我要带何塞去汤普丽诺第一次约会 |
[04:49] | You know that fancy place near La Mill? | 你们知道米尔附近的那家高档餐厅吧 |
[04:52] | I haven’t actually told him this yet, but I got | 我还没跟他说过 不过 |
[04:53] | this gift card, you know? So I just thought, like, | 我有代金卡 我就在想 |
[04:55] | I might as well just use it on this really cute guy | 我还是把它花在这个特别性感的家伙身上 |
[04:57] | and have, like, a great date. | 来一次超级棒的约会 |
[04:58] | ‘Cause it wouldn’t make sense for me to go with you guys, | 因为我跟你们一起去不太合适 |
[04:59] | ’cause I’d be, like, a third wheel, and that’d be weird. | 因为那样的话我就是个电灯泡 怪别扭的 |
[05:01] | And– shit, that’s really dumb, isn’t it? That’s dumb. | 该死 太傻了是不是 太傻了 |
[05:05] | – No, no-no-no, it’s not that. – Now I’m thinking | -不不不 没有 -现在我在想 |
[05:07] | that we probably shouldn’t have our engagement party this week. | 也许我们不应该选在这周开订婚派对 |
[05:10] | Of course we should still have it. | 当然还是要如期办 |
[05:11] | Yeah, but it might be too much, though. | 但是事情就太多了 |
[05:16] | Okay, it smells like stress sweat in here. Is it me? | 空气里好像有压力的味道 是我吗 |
[05:18] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -是 |
[05:28] | Hey! Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:30] | You’re still here. | 你还在这 |
[05:31] | Yeah. You want some breakfast? | 是的 要吃早餐吗 |
[05:33] | I, uh, I picked up some things from the dollar store. | 我从一元店那带了点东西回来 |
[05:36] | And, um, also got you coffee. | 还给你弄了咖啡 |
[05:38] | There you go. How about that? | 给你 尝尝怎么样 |
[05:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | It’s from one of those packet things. | 是那种挂耳的 |
[05:45] | Good, right? | 还不错吧 |
[05:50] | So, I heard three voices | 昨晚从你的屋子里 |
[05:52] | coming from your room last night. | 传出了三个人的声音 |
[05:54] | – How wasted were you? – I wasn’t. | -你喝了多少 -我没有 |
[05:59] | Seriously, though, | 说真的 |
[06:00] | no judgment. | 没成见 |
[06:02] | I don’t think I’ve ever had sober sex. | 我从来没在清醒的时候做过 |
[06:04] | I need that liquid courage, you know? | 我需要酒壮怂人胆 |
[06:06] | Or, like, I can’t even tell if someone’s into me. | 我都看不出来别人是不是喜欢我 |
[06:10] | Well, just try listening, and they’ll tell you. | 仔细倾听 她们会告诉你的 |
[06:14] | That’s deep. | 有深度 |
[06:19] | I think there… | 我觉得 |
[06:21] | there may have been… | 之前可能 |
[06:23] | a little miscommunication. | 有点误解 |
[06:28] | You want me to get it, | 要我去开门吗 |
[06:28] | or can I finish my sando? | 还是我先把三明治吃完 |
[06:31] | All right, yeah. Your house. You get it. | 好吧 你家 你去开门 |
[06:36] | What? | 什么事 |
[06:36] | Yeah, delivery for Shane McCutcheon. | 夏恩·麦卡钦的快递 |
[06:40] | No, she’s not here. | 她不在 |
[06:44] | Who was it? | 谁呀 |
[06:45] | – What’d he want? – Just was curious | -什么事 -只是好奇 |
[06:47] | – how long you plan on staying. – One week. | -你打算在这待多久 -一周 |
[06:49] | Two max. | 最多两周 |
[06:51] | You know what, let’s not put a max on it. | 这样吧 还是加个期限吧 |
[06:59] | You needed to see me? | 你找我 |
[07:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:06] | How do you like your new office? | 新办公室喜欢吗 |
[07:10] | This place is beautiful. | 这地方很漂亮 |
[07:13] | If you need anything special, ask Hector. | 你要是还有什么需要 就找海克托 |
[07:17] | He’ll get you anything you need. | 你需要什么他都能办到 |
[07:20] | Thank you, Pa. | 谢谢老爸 |
[07:24] | You deserve it, carino. | 你应得的 宝贝 |
[07:28] | You raised me well. | 你培养得好 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | You raised me to do what’s right | 你把我培养成一个做正事 |
[07:33] | and to be an independent thinker. | 而且有独立思维的人 |
[07:36] | And I’ve worked for you for every day of my adult life, | 我从成年之后就一直为你工作 |
[07:39] | and I couldn’t be more grateful. | 我感激不尽 |
[07:42] | But… | 但是 |
[07:44] | Bette Porter offered me a position. | 贝特·波特给了我一个工作机会 |
[07:47] | She wants me to run PR for her campaign. | 她想让我为她的竞选做公关 |
[08:05] | Can you please say something? | 你说点什么吧 |
[08:09] | What do you want me to say, hmm? | 你想让我说什么 |
[08:13] | You want my blessing, my permission? | 想要我的祝福 我的批准吗 |
[08:17] | You’re not gonna get it. | 你得不到的 |
[08:21] | If you think she has something to offer you | 如果你认为她能给你 |
[08:23] | – that I haven’t given you here– – Dad. | -我给不了你的 -爸 |
[08:25] | Take your things. | 收拾东西 |
[08:28] | I’ll make sure someone walks you out. | 我一定会安排人送你出去的 |
[08:35] | I proposed to Sophie. | 我向索菲求婚了 |
[08:37] | So that’s good news, at least. | 这起码算个好消息吧 |
[08:44] | That’s a lot for one morning. | 我需要消化一下 |
[08:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:49] | – Dad, Wait. – We’re finished here. | -爸爸 等等 -今天就到这 |
[08:57] | Just because you have a day off | 你今天休假 |
[08:59] | doesn’t mean that I have a day off. Good morning. | 不代表我休假 早上好 |
[09:01] | I could have taken care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[09:02] | Well, you’ve actually proven that’s not entirely true. | 你已经证明了事实并非如此 |
[09:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:08] | Oh, look, that’s for me. | 是给我的 |
[09:09] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome, Ms. Porter. | -非常感谢 -不客气 波特女士 |
[09:12] | Oh, fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[09:12] | Okay, so, it’s mailer day. | 好 今天来弄信封 |
[09:15] | So, you sit here, | 你坐这里 |
[09:17] | and you’re gonna put the– | 然后你把 |
[09:21] | – Sorry. – Okay. You’re gonna put these labels on these mailers. | -抱歉 -然后你把这些标签贴信封上 |
[09:25] | Okay, how long do I have to do this for? | 好的 要干多久 |
[09:26] | Until they’re finished. | 干完为止 |
[09:29] | Can Jordi come help? | 可以叫乔迪来帮忙吗 |
[09:33] | I don’t really want you hanging out with Jordi right now. | 目前我不太喜欢你们俩一起玩 |
[09:35] | Why? I didn’t ditch because of her. | 凭什么 我逃学又不是因为她 |
[09:37] | Look, if you want to call one of your classmates | 假如你想叫哪个同学 |
[09:39] | to come help you– | 来帮忙 |
[09:40] | I hate everyone at that fucking school. | 那所学校里每一个人我他妈都烦死了 |
[09:43] | Well, then, I guess you’re on your own. | 那么 恐怕你只有靠自己了 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[09:48] | And do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[09:49] | Take it easy on the fucking f-bombs, okay? | 少他妈说脏话 可以吗 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:00] | It just rubbed me the wrong way, you know? | 真的很让我窝火啊 |
[10:02] | I feel like she proposed, and then she fucked up. | 我觉得她是先求了婚 然后又瞎胡闹 |
[10:05] | Are you guys both gonna wear, like, dresses? | 你们俩都会穿裙子吗 |
[10:08] | Why you got to say it like that? | 干嘛用那个语气 |
[10:10] | I don’t know. I’m grossed out. | 不知道 有点受不了 |
[10:12] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[10:14] | You know what’s scary? | 知道最吓人的是什么吗 |
[10:17] | I’ve never actually seen what a good marriage looks like. | 我从来不知道好的婚姻是什么样子 |
[10:20] | My dad left the day my sister was born. | 我爸在妹妹出生那天离开 |
[10:24] | Well, my parents kicked me out of the house | 我的父母把我扫地出门 |
[10:26] | and sleep in separate beds, | 然后分床而睡 |
[10:27] | so that’s one way to do it. | 这样也行 |
[10:30] | Network’s here. | 电视台的人到了 |
[10:33] | – What? – Well, | -怎么 -那个 |
[10:34] | we went rogue. Won’t they be pissed? | 我们出尔反尔 他们不会生气吗 |
[10:35] | They can’t be. We crushed it. | 不可能 我们都搞定了的 |
[10:37] | Aren’t agents already | 经纪人们不都已经 |
[10:38] | e-mailing you trying to get their clients on the show? | 疯狂发邮件想送艺人上节目了吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[10:41] | See? They’re probably here to celebrate me. Come on. | 看 他们很可能是来庆祝的 走 |
[10:46] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[10:48] | It’s all you. | 你去吧 |
[10:50] | And this is all me. | 这边交给我 |
[10:52] | If Porter stands any chance of winning this, | 假如波特有胜出的可能 |
[10:53] | 洛杉矶市长竞选 波特获女性选民青睐 | |
[10:54] | she needs to give voters a reason | 她需要让选民们有充足理由 |
[10:56] | to look past the Felicity Adams scandal. | 对费利西蒂·亚当斯丑闻既往不咎 |
[10:59] | If she can do that remains to be seen. Her favorability… | 她能否做到 我们拭目以待 其有利 |
[11:02] | Dani. | 丹妮 |
[11:03] | Hi. Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:05] | Excited to be here. | 很高兴加入 |
[11:06] | Yeah, look, so, I’m just gonna throw you right in. | 嗯 我先不管你了 |
[11:07] | We got a meeting in Bette’s office in five minutes. | 五分钟后在贝特办公室开会 |
[11:09] | – Okay? – Okay. If you’ll just point me | -可以吗 -可以 能否告诉我 |
[11:11] | to my office so I can put my things down, | 办公室的位置 我放下东西 |
[11:12] | I’ll be right there. | 就过来 |
[11:14] | Just take any open desk. It is not that kind of party. | 随便找一张空桌就好 我们不是那种党派 |
[11:20] | Whoa, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:33] | No, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:49] | It’s incredible, right? | 无与伦比 是吧 |
[11:52] | Judy Chicago loaned it to me. | 朱迪·芝加哥借给我的 |
[11:56] | I’ve always loved her. | 我一直很喜欢她 |
[11:59] | I’ll never forget the first time I saw The Dinner Party. | 永远都忘不了第一次看到《晚宴派对》 |
[12:03] | She’s always had such a clear mission. | 她永远都有着一个清晰的目标 |
[12:06] | You know, like she never deviated from the goal. | 好像从来都不会偏离 |
[12:12] | It’s inspiring. | 鼓舞人心 |
[12:14] | – Don’t you think? – Yes. | -你觉得呢 -是的 |
[12:18] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[12:22] | Bottom line is, | 最起码 |
[12:23] | and I hate to be the bad guy here, | 我也不想当坏人 |
[12:25] | but you can’t change your interview guest at the last minute. | 但你不能在最后关头换访谈嘉宾 |
[12:29] | You can’t just interview your friends, right? | 不能随便访谈自己的朋友 对吧 |
[12:31] | Well, I thought it went really Well. | 我觉得录制过程非常顺利 |
[12:33] | – Didn’t you? – You got lucky. | -你说呢 -走运罢了 |
[12:35] | When we bought your podcast, | 我们当初买下你的节目 |
[12:36] | we bought a brand. | 看重的是这个品牌 |
[12:38] | A poppy, fun, palatable lesbian brand. | 一个活泼有趣的拉拉品牌 |
[12:41] | We want to build off that. | 那是我们想要培养的 |
[12:43] | I do, too. I really do. I… | 我也想 真的 我 |
[12:46] | It’s just I’m a very… curious person, | 只不过我充满…好奇心 |
[12:50] | and I think my audience is, too. | 我的观众应该也是如此 |
[12:51] | And I just want to give them a little credit. You know, | 所以我只是想要满足他们 |
[12:54] | I think we have a real opportunity to make an impact. | 这是我们真正能产生影响的机会 |
[12:57] | And we will always be completely open | 我们欢迎你提出 |
[12:59] | to your ideas. | 任何想法 |
[13:01] | But we got to stay true | 但也需要真诚对待 |
[13:02] | to our season one audience, right? | 最早那批观众 对吧 |
[13:04] | But they might be interested in something more substantial. | 但他们或许对实实在在的事情更感兴趣 |
[13:06] | It’s unlikely. | 不大可能 |
[13:08] | I’m… | 我 |
[13:08] | I… Is there…? | 我…那边是… |
[13:10] | This is Drew Wilson. | 这位是德鲁·威尔逊 |
[13:14] | – Big fan. – Drew has written for Seth, Sarah and all the Jimmys. | -忠实粉丝 -德鲁给很多大牌主持写稿 |
[13:19] | We want you to get to know him, | 我们想介绍你们认识 |
[13:20] | see where he might be useful. | 看看哪里能安排他做点事 |
[13:22] | Take some of the pressure off you a bit. | 也替你分担压力 |
[13:24] | Let him help maintain the brand | 让他来帮忙维持 |
[13:25] | that your audience has come to love, okay? | 那个观众们喜欢的品牌 如何 |
[13:28] | I am so sorry to interrupt, but, um… | 抱歉打断 但是 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I don’t, I don’t know what that means. | 我不…我不明白什么意思 |
[13:36] | Oh. Ri– uh, his school called. | 那个…学校打电话 |
[13:38] | – Whose school? – Eli’s. Your, uh, | -谁的学校 -伊莱的 你… |
[13:40] | stepkid? | 继子的 |
[13:42] | Yeah, he’s sick | 嗯 他生病了 |
[13:43] | and, uh, Nat’s in session with clients | 娜塔正在做咨询 |
[13:45] | and Gigi’s away, I guess? So, um… | 吉吉大概也不在 所以 |
[13:48] | So… | 所以 |
[13:49] | so, me, then? | 就是我 |
[13:51] | – Looking like it, yeah. – Okay. | -看来如此 嗯 -好吧 |
[13:53] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:55] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah- | 没事 嗯 |
[13:56] | Um, it’s a, it’s, like, a sick kid. | 是…是…小孩生病 |
[13:59] | Family comes first. | 家人最重要 |
[14:00] | Well, it… | 那个… |
[14:01] | They don’t h-have to, if… | 没必要…如果 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[14:04] | – Uh, Drew will fill you in. – Yeah. | -稍后德鲁给你介绍进展 -对 |
[14:07] | Um, cool. Well, I am gonna go to school. | 很好 那我这就去学校 |
[14:11] | Thanks. Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:15] | All right, look, you got to call Shane, | 听着 你得给夏恩打电话 |
[14:16] | – ’cause I am not doing this alone. – Copy that. | -因为我一个人不行 -收到 |
[14:18] | – And he better be really fucking sick. – Copy that. | -他最好真的是病入膏肓 -收到 |
[14:20] | Uh, so, where were we? | 说到哪儿了 |
[14:21] | I absolutely hear you. We should not | 我都听到了 我们不应该 |
[14:23] | have gone over your head. That won’t happen again. | 自作主张 不会再犯了 |
[14:26] | But we’re getting some really interesting interview requests. | 但我们收到很多非常有意思的访谈邀请 |
[14:28] | And we’re excited about that, but you can’t take | 我们也很开心 但你们不能 |
[14:30] | big swings like that without our approval. | 未经许可就搞那么大的调整 |
[14:32] | Well, Lena Waithe wants to come on. | 莉娜·维特也想来 |
[14:34] | – She’s perfect. – And fun. | -她正合适 -很有趣 |
[14:37] | Uh, maybe we could, uh, play a game with her. | 我们或许可以玩游戏 |
[14:39] | Uh, Alice and Lena could, uh, | 艾丽丝和莉娜可以 |
[14:40] | play a drinking game. | 比拼酒量 |
[14:41] | – We could do it blindfolded. – Yes, yes, yes. | -戴上眼罩喝 -没错 没错 |
[14:45] | Yes, and she and Alice could have an honest conversation | 而且她和艾丽丝可以开诚布公 |
[14:48] | about the importance of queer representation in film. | 讨论电影中出现酷儿群体的重要性 |
[14:52] | – Well, sure, sure. – Yeah, yeah. | -当然 当然 -嗯 嗯 |
[14:54] | Uh, Drew will fill in the details. | 德鲁会加以完善 |
[14:56] | Great get, Sophie. | 很好 索菲 |
[14:58] | I think we dodged a bullet. | 我觉得咱们逃过了一劫 |
[15:00] | If we bring up the affair again, | 要是我们再提起外遇 |
[15:01] | 那就是自找的麻烦 | |
[15:03] | I think it’s best if we focus on our town hall | 我认为最好聚焦于 |
[15:05] | – at the LGBT Center. – I hear you. | -LGBT中心的活动 -我明白了 |
[15:07] | I’m concerned if we don’t take control of the narrative, | 我担心的是 如果不给出解释 |
[15:09] | it’ll bite us in the ass. | 可能会让我们栽跟头 |
[15:11] | And what do you propose we do? | 那你觉得该怎么办 |
[15:12] | Get an on-the-record statement from Felicity Adams. | 找费利西蒂·亚当斯拿一份正式的说明 |
[15:15] | She and a mediator are available to come in today. | 今天她会带上一个调解员过来 |
[15:16] | Wait a minute, you already reached out? | 慢着 你已经联系她了 |
[15:18] | Sorry, I thought I was taking point on this. | 抱歉 我记得之前自己已经说过了 |
[15:19] | Wait, why would she agree to come here? | 等等 她为什么会同意过来这里 |
[15:21] | Well, I offered a neutral location, | 我本来说了一个中间位置 |
[15:23] | but Felicity seemed fine to come in. | 但费利西蒂似乎觉得过来也可以 |
[15:26] | I can push back if you want, | 你介意的话也可以再商量 |
[15:27] | but I do prefer that we do it on our turf. | 但我确实倾向于在自己的地盘解决 |
[15:29] | – No, it’s-it’s fine. – Bette’s already given | -没事 没关系 -贝特已经 |
[15:31] | an account of what’s happened. | 给出事件的说明 |
[15:32] | Yeah, But Felicity hasn’t. | 没错 但费利西蒂没有 |
[15:34] | We want to get ahead of any potential discrepancies | 我们应该提前避免你们的说法 |
[15:36] | in your stories. | 存在不一致之处 |
[15:39] | We need to protect this campaign. | 我们需要保护这次竞选 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | Let’s circle the wagons. | 齐心协力 团结一致 |
[15:44] | – Bring her in here. – Okay. | -叫她过来 -好的 |
[15:46] | And, uh, take her up the back stairs. | 带她从后楼梯上来 |
[15:48] | I know how to be discreet. | 我知道谨慎行事 |
[15:49] | But do you know where the back stairs are? | 但你知道后楼梯在哪吗 |
[15:51] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[15:52] | I don’t want Angie to be here when she comes in. | 等她来的时候 我不想让安吉在这 |
[15:56] | Kacey is taking a group out to canvass, | 凯茜要带几个人出去拉选票 |
[15:57] | so she can go with them. | 她可以跟他们一起 |
[15:58] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:02] | And, looking ahead, | 着眼未来 |
[16:03] | is there anything else I need to know? | 我还需要知道什么事吗 |
[16:07] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[16:08] | Is there anything else people could use against you? | 你还有什么会被抓住的把柄吗 |
[16:15] | You are scheduled to be at Glassell Park Elementary | 45分钟以后 你在格拉塞尔公园小学 |
[16:17] | for a photo op in 45 minutes. | 还有场媒体拍照活动 |
[16:19] | – Please have the car waiting. – You got it. | -请让车等着我 -好的 |
[16:27] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Well, I spent a night in jail. | 我蹲过一晚监狱 |
[16:32] | Uh, civil disobedience. The charges were dropped. | 非暴力反抗 最后撤销了指控 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:38] | I cheated on my ex-wife. | 我背叛过我的前妻 |
[16:41] | Does she know you were unfaithful? | 她知道吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. She knows. | 是的 她知道 |
[16:44] | – Anything else? – A friend of mine | -还有吗 -我的一位朋友 |
[16:46] | died by suicide on my property. | 在我家里自杀了 |
[16:50] | She drowned in my pool. | 溺死在游泳池里 |
[16:52] | – Her name? – Jenny Schecter. | -她叫什么名字 -珍妮·夏科特 |
[16:56] | S-c-h-e-c-t-e-r. | 科学的科 特别的特 |
[17:02] | – Good luck. – Hey, thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[17:03] | – Call me if you need me. – I will. | -有需要就联系我 -好的 |
[17:04] | Except you won’t hear from me at all. | 但我完全不会的 |
[17:07] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 好 再见 |
[17:08] | Nobody likes the new guy, right? | 新人从来不讨喜 对吗 |
[17:11] | But I am excited to be here with you ladies. | 但我很期待和你们这些女士们合作 |
[17:14] | I’m just here to be helpful. | 我只是来帮忙的 |
[17:17] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna go find my office. | 我去找我的办公室了 |
[17:22] | Ah, I-I think it’s that way, boss. | 我想应该是在那边 老板 |
[17:28] | Definitely not that way. | 绝对不是在那边 |
[17:29] | Yeah, that guy’s a real bag of dicks. | 没错 那家伙真混蛋 |
[17:33] | I don’t want to talk to Dani. | 我不想跟丹妮说话 |
[17:35] | I think I need a drink. | 我想我要喝一杯 |
[17:37] | I’ll hang with you. | 我陪你喝 |
[17:40] | Uh, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:42] | – I’m gonna call my sister. All right? – Okay. | -我找我姐妹就行 -好吧 |
[17:43] | – You take care, buddy. – All right, I’ll just… | -你保重 兄弟 -好 我就… |
[17:46] | No worries. I’ll hydrate. | 不用担心 我会喝水的 |
[17:49] | All good here. | 我很好 |
[17:49] | Okay, okay, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[17:51] | Okay. All right. Come on, Alice. | 好了 来吧 艾丽丝 |
[17:52] | – It’s the door, it’s the door. – Alice, focus. | -我来开门 -艾丽丝 当心点 |
[17:54] | – Yeah. what do you need? – Can you get me a bucket? Please. | -你需要什么 -帮我拿只桶来 谢谢 |
[17:57] | – Like, a what? Like, a– – A bucket, Alice. | -拿什么 -桶 艾丽丝 |
[17:59] | A bucket. what’s a bucket? Are you okay? | 桶 什么叫桶 你还好吗 |
[18:00] | – Okay, yeah, yeah. – It hurts! Alice! | -好的 -好疼 艾丽丝 |
[18:02] | Come on, Al, hurry up. Please, this is not a drill. | 快点 小艾 这不是演习 |
[18:04] | He’s gonna fucking blow any second. | 他随时都会喷出来的 |
[18:07] | – I’m gonna puke. – Oh, a Crock-Pot? | -我要吐了 -电炖锅吗 |
[18:08] | – Would a Crock-Pot do it? – Yes, a Crock-Pot! | -电炖锅行不行 -行 |
[18:10] | I don’t care. Just get me something. Jesus Christ. | 我不在乎 拿个东西来接着就行 天哪 |
[18:12] | – Not my jacket. – Oh, God. | -别喷我外套上 -天哪 |
[18:13] | Not my jacket, not my jacket. | 别喷我外套上 |
[18:15] | – Oh, God. – Oh, my God! | -老天 -天哪 |
[18:17] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好了 天哪 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:20] | Oh, God, that smells so bad. | 老天 这味道真恶心 |
[18:22] | I want Mama. | 我要找妈妈 |
[18:23] | Oh, yeah, no, I want her, too. | 是 不行 我也想找她 |
[18:25] | I know, I know, I know. Can you get me a rag? | 我知道 你能给我一块抹布吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea. Okay. | 是 好主意 好了 |
[18:29] | For the fucking kid, not for you. | 给孩子擦 不是给你 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[18:32] | You okay? It’s gonna be all right, all right? | 你还好吗 会没事的 好吗 |
[18:34] | It’s gonna be all right, all right? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[18:36] | Mommy’s gonna come home tonight. | 妈妈今晚就回来了 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Your mommy’s gonna come home tonight. | 对 你妈妈今晚就回来了 |
[18:41] | Did you get it all out? | 你都吐完了吗 |
[18:42] | – Did you get it all out? – What are you doing? | -你都吐完了吗 -你在干什么 |
[18:44] | – I-I, I d-don’t know. – You want to go lay down? | -我不知道 -你想去躺下吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah? All right. | 好吗 好 |
[18:48] | You show me your favorite spot on the couch, all right? | 带我去看你最喜欢沙发上哪个位置 好吗 |
[18:50] | – Okay. – Here, just… | -好了 -行了… |
[18:51] | Yeah, mm-hmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[18:55] | All right. | 好 |
[18:57] | – Is– who is that? – Hmm? Oh, he loves it. | -这是谁 -他很喜欢这个 |
[18:59] | – He loves it. – Yeah? Okay. | -他喜欢 -是吗 好 |
[19:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:04] | There you go. How’s that? | 好了 感觉如何 |
[19:05] | – Oh, yeah. That’s good. – Is that good? | -是 挺不错的 -还舒服吗 |
[19:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:16] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[19:18] | – It’s crazy. – I mean… | -太疯狂了 -我是说… |
[19:20] | Kids are people. | 小孩也是人 |
[19:21] | But they’re not. They’re, like, they’re, like, half-sized. | 不 他们…他们是半大的人 |
[19:25] | They’re, like, half-people. | 就像…半人 |
[19:26] | Well, I’m glad you called me, Al. | 我很高兴你联系了我 小艾 |
[19:31] | You should have had kids with Quiara. | 你也该和奎拉要孩子 |
[19:34] | You’re really good at it. | 你是个好家长 |
[19:39] | I’m surprised she didn’t convince you. | 我很惊讶她没有说服你 |
[19:45] | She didn’t. | 是的 |
[19:53] | You miss her that bad, huh? | 你真的很想她吧 |
[19:59] | Oh, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:01] | Alice, I’m so sorry. | 艾丽丝 真抱歉 |
[20:03] | Yeah, that’s never fun. | 是 那从来不好玩 |
[20:07] | Yeah, but the Crock-Pot, | 但用电炖锅 |
[20:08] | that was a, that was a creative solution. | 你还真挺有创意的 |
[20:13] | Yeah, you know I would come, | 是 你知道我会去 |
[20:14] | I just, I’m-I’m still here at the office. | 只是我现在还在办公室 |
[20:16] | I’m waiting to see how this goes. | 等着看事情的进展 |
[20:20] | Yes. She’s here. | 是 在这 |
[20:22] | – Thanks for coming in. – Don’t be silly. I’ll be fine. | -谢谢你能来 -别傻了 我会没事的 |
[20:23] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果还有其他需要 请告诉我 |
[20:43] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | Yeah, no, I’m– no, I’m here, I’m here. Yeah. Go on. | 不 我在听的 你说 |
[20:51] | Sophie, where do you and Dani keep your good wine? | 索菲 你和丹妮把好酒藏哪了 |
[20:53] | There’s a bottle in the fridge. | 冰箱里有一瓶 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God, girl, | 天哪 姑娘 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe you’re getting married. | 不敢相信你就要结婚了 |
[21:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:03] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:04] | – Para mi, si. Gracias. – How did she propose? | -给我 谢谢 -她是怎么求婚的 |
[21:07] | Did she get down on one knee? | 有没有单膝跪地 |
[21:09] | I love a good proposal. | 我最喜欢浪漫的求婚了 |
[21:12] | You’re gonna look so good in a white suit. | 你穿白西装一定超帅的 |
[21:14] | What do you think I should do with my hair? | 你觉得我该做什么发型 |
[21:16] | Ay, Nina, anything is better than what Tia Nancy did | 妮娜 怎样都比南茜阿姨在她婚礼上 |
[21:19] | – at her wedding. – Oh, my God. | -做的发型好 -天哪 |
[21:20] | – Horrible. – Ay, dios mio. | -那个超可怕 -天哪 |
[21:22] | Que mal gusto. So, what are you going to do with your hair? | 眼光好糟 所以你打算弄什么发型 |
[21:26] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:26] | Well, wait, what do you mean, you don’t know? | 等等 什么叫你不知道 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m-a do with my hair. | 我不知道该做什么发型 |
[21:31] | – What’s wrong? – What? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[21:32] | Noth– Why are you calling me out? Nothing. | 你干嘛这么说我 没什么 |
[21:33] | – Mamita. – I don’t know. | -姑娘 -我就是不知道 |
[21:35] | I know you. what’s wrong? | 我了解你 怎么了 |
[21:38] | – I’m just scared. – Of what? | -我有点害怕 -怕什么 |
[21:42] | I’m just scared that she’s gonna keep making decisions without me. | 我怕她还会继续不问我就做决定 |
[21:45] | Let it go, mi’ja. | 别想着那事了 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | Yeah, so what? | 那又如何 |
[21:48] | You’re gonna have a big fun wedding | 先像有钱人那样办一场 |
[21:50] | – like rich people. – Yes! | -盛大又好玩的婚礼 -没错 |
[21:52] | – You’ll figure it out after the wedding. – Yes. | -等婚礼结束了再说 -对 |
[21:55] | Or if things don’t get better… | 或者如果没法解决… |
[21:57] | You can always get divorced. | 大不了离婚咯 |
[21:59] | That’s not funny. | 那可不好笑 |
[22:01] | So, what do you want me to cook on Friday? | 你们周五想让我做什么菜 |
[22:02] | Please do not make corn. | 别做玉米就行 |
[22:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:16] | Oh, shit. Hey. | 妈呀 你好 |
[22:19] | Uh, I thought, if you didn’t want to buy stuff, | 我想 如果你不愿买东西 |
[22:22] | maybe we can build it. | 或许我们可以自己做 |
[22:25] | Sick, right? | 还挺帅的吧 |
[22:27] | It’s actually not bad. | 还不错 |
[22:29] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -是 |
[22:31] | You gonna stain it? | 你打算刷漆吗 |
[22:32] | Oh, I thought I’d leave that up to you. | 我想把这个交给你决定 |
[22:34] | Since you pay to live here and all. | 毕竟房租是你给 |
[22:36] | Ah. That’s thoughtful. | 想得还真周到 |
[22:37] | So, what’s up? You want to go out tonight? | 怎么样 今晚你想出去玩吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 不想 |
[22:41] | Well, uh, I’ll buy. | 我请客哦 |
[22:44] | Okay, you’ll buy. | 好吧 你请客 |
[22:45] | But, uh, I did pick up some toilet paper from work, | 但我从公司带了几卷厕纸回来 |
[22:48] | so you can’t say I’m not contributing. | 所以你也不能说我没做贡献 |
[22:50] | – What’s this? – Oh. I don’t know. | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[22:52] | It came for you earlier. I signed for it. | 之前送到的 我替你签收了 |
[22:54] | So really, | 说真的 |
[22:56] | that is two ways I’m contributing to the household. | 这都是我给家做的第二种贡献了 |
[23:00] | Shit. Did I do something wrong? | 糟糕 我做错了什么吗 |
[23:02] | No. | 没有 |
[23:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:29] | Does that mean we’re going out? | 是代表要出去玩了吗 |
[23:33] | Hold on, I got to put on my good pants, though. | 等一下 我要换上好裤子 |
[23:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | This place is nice. | 这里真不错 |
[23:47] | You know, I would’ve been happy to go to Garage Pizza. | 你知道吗 去吃车库披萨我就很开心了 |
[23:50] | No. I wanted to go somewhere with forks. | 不 我想来可以用刀叉吃饭的地方 |
[23:55] | Yeah, that was funny. You’re funny. | 很好笑 你很风趣 |
[23:57] | I have my moments. | 我有执念 |
[24:01] | Look, um, I don’t think I can make it all the way | 那个 吃饭之前有件事情 |
[24:04] | through dinner without telling you something first. | 一定要先告诉你 |
[24:05] | I. .. – I know. You’re trans. | 我知道 你是跨性别 |
[24:09] | – I saw you on Grindr. – I’ve got a gift card. | -我在基达上看到你了 -我有张代金卡 |
[24:14] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. It’s… | -我的天 -对 这… |
[24:16] | I-I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:18] | You hate, you hate the gift card? | 你不 你不喜欢代金卡 |
[24:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[24:21] | I feel so stupid for saying the thing I said. | 我说的话实在太蠢了 |
[24:22] | Oh, no. No, no, it’s okay. It’s-it’s… | 不不不 没关系的 |
[24:24] | – No. No, no, no. – That’s so rude of me. | -不不不 -我太粗鲁了 |
[24:25] | I did this lecture at L. A. City College last year, | 我去年在洛杉矶城市学院做了个演讲 |
[24:27] | and they paid me in this hundred dollar gift card and I’ve just, | 然后他们付给我这张一百块的代金卡 |
[24:30] | I’ve been waiting for the right person to use it on. | 我一直在等一个合适的人把它用掉 |
[24:33] | Now that I say that out loud, though, | 尽管我已经说出来了 |
[24:35] | I-I kind of want to take it back. | 我有点想收回来 |
[24:36] | Okay, okay, hold on, hold on. | 好了 等一下 等一下 |
[24:39] | All right. Here’s What We’re gonna do. | 好了 我们这么办 |
[24:41] | We just need to get as many things as possible for 80 bucks, | 我们尽量用八十块多点一些吃的 |
[24:45] | so that We can leave a tip and then just not pay for anything. | 这样还留出了小费 我们什么钱都不用花 |
[24:49] | We could also just bail and get coffee. | 还可以不吃了去喝咖啡 |
[24:51] | You can get me coffee tomorrow morning. | 你可以明早给我买咖啡 |
[24:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:04] | Oh, it’s, uh, venison and foie grass. | 鹿肉和鹅肝草 |
[25:07] | Expensive. | 好贵 |
[25:08] | I don’t know if you’re saying that right. | 你说的好像不对 |
[25:25] | So, uh, what was in that envelope? | 所以 那个信封里是什么 |
[25:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:34] | I just want you to know, I’d help you hide a body. | 只是想让你知道 我愿意帮你藏尸体 |
[25:37] | That’s all I’m gonna say about that. | 我就说这么多 |
[25:43] | What if you just put that down for a second, | 你把这玩意放一放 |
[25:48] | looked around? | 看看周围 |
[25:49] | Just a thought. | 只是建议 |
[25:50] | You’re right. Gonna have to go live. | 你说得对 还是要活在现实里 |
[25:53] | Excuse me, can I get two shots of your cheapest tequila? | 能给我两杯最便宜的龙舌兰吗 |
[25:56] | – Sure thing. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[25:58] | Once I get my liquid courage, all a numbers game. | 我喝酒壮个胆 一切就都是数量的问题了 |
[26:01] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[26:07] | Hi. I’m, um… | 你好 我是 |
[26:11] | um… you’re busy and way out of my league. | 你忙着呢 也不在我的能力范围内 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna go scout some local talent. | 我去找几个容易点的小妞 |
[26:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:21] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[26:22] | – Thank you. – That’ll be, uh, $18. | -谢谢 -一共十八块 |
[26:25] | Mama’s buying. | 妈妈买单 |
[26:29] | Kids. | 孩子啊 |
[26:33] | How are you? Uh, Finley. | 你好吗 我叫芬利 |
[26:35] | – Can I, um, get you a drink? – I already have a drink. | -能请你喝一杯吗 -我已经喝一杯了 |
[26:38] | – Oh, boy. Here you go. – Copy that. | -天呐 给 -收到 |
[26:40] | – Keep it open? – Yeah, sure. | -先记单吗 -好啊 |
[26:42] | I’m-I’m Finley. Do you, uh, | 我 我是芬利 你 |
[26:44] | – want to have a drink with me? – Hey, Shane. | -想和我喝一杯吗 -夏恩 |
[26:46] | – Copy that. – Hey, how you doing? | -明白了 -你还好吗 |
[26:48] | I’m good. It’s been a while. | 挺好的 好久没见了 |
[26:49] | It has. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:50] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[26:59] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[27:01] | Hello. How’s it going over here? | 你们好 玩得开心吗 |
[27:03] | You guys need another one of these, right? | 你们还要再来一杯 对吗 |
[27:05] | Amstel Light? | 阿姆斯特尔轻啤 |
[27:06] | Yes, that’s right, and some more of those. | 好的 这些也再来点 |
[27:08] | I’ll be right back. | 去去就回 |
[27:10] | How’s it going over here? | 玩得还开心吗 |
[27:11] | – You guys need another one of these, don’t you? – Hey. Uh… | -这个还要再来一杯 对吧 -你好 |
[27:13] | – No. – Great. | -不 -好极了 |
[27:15] | Another round here? Yeah, yeah, yeah? Yeah, yeah? | 再来一轮吗 来吗 来吗 |
[27:18] | How about you? How’s your night going? | 你呢 今晚玩得开心吗 |
[27:20] | Over here playing hard to get, huh? | 在这里玩欲擒故纵吗 |
[27:23] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:24] | No, but really, I’m glad you’re here. I’m Tess. | 但是很高兴你来 我是苔丝 |
[27:26] | Shane. | 夏恩 |
[27:27] | Girl, I know who you are. | 姑娘 我知道你是谁 |
[27:29] | Everyone in the city knows who you are. | 这个城市里每个人都知道你是谁 |
[27:30] | You’re, like, a living legend. | 你就是个活生生的传奇 |
[27:31] | No, no, no. No, I’m not. | 不不不 我不是 |
[27:32] | How adorable is that? | 太可爱了 |
[27:34] | You don’t like that reputation. | 你不喜欢这个名号 |
[27:37] | Oh, come on, girls must love that Wall that you’ve built. | 妹子们肯定喜欢你这种高冷人设 |
[27:41] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[27:42] | Table 14. | 14号桌 |
[27:44] | But seriously, | 但是讲真的 |
[27:45] | I’m stoked that you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[27:46] | I wish the whole bar was filled with girls like us. | 真希望整间酒吧里都是我们这样的妹子 |
[27:49] | Party time, boys. | 派对时间 小伙子们 |
[27:54] | Can I get you something else? | 需要点别的吗 |
[27:56] | Who is that woman? | 那女人是谁 |
[27:57] | That’s Tess. My girlfriend. | 她是苔丝 我女朋友 |
[28:01] | She’s, uh, she’s good with people. | 她 很擅长与人相处 |
[28:04] | Not always with me. | 和我就不一定了 |
[28:06] | Hey, can I get a beer? | 能给我来杯啤酒吗 |
[28:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:13] | Poor thing, he’s exhausted. | 可怜的小家伙 折腾坏了 |
[28:17] | Well, I’m sure; he puked everywhere. | 这我确定 他吐的到处都是 |
[28:21] | That’s why the Crock-Pot’s out on the curb. | 所以炖锅才被丢到了路边吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah, that ship has sailed. | 对 它的日子已经到头了 |
[28:27] | Thank you again for taking care of him. | 还是要谢谢你照顾他 |
[28:28] | I know it must have been hard. | 我知道这有多累人 |
[28:32] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:33] | I mean, I-I left a really big meeting today. | 我今天翘了一个很大的会议 |
[28:36] | Well, I’m so sorry. It’s not gonna happen tomorrow. | 抱歉 明天不会这样了 |
[28:39] | I called Gigi, and she’ll be here in the morning. | 我联系过吉吉了 她明早过来 |
[28:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | What are you feeling? | 你有什么感觉 |
[28:51] | I’m feeling like a babysitter. | 我感觉自己像个保姆 |
[28:53] | Okay, that’s not a feeling. | 好吧 这不算是感觉 |
[28:55] | No, trust me, it is. | 不 相信我 这是 |
[29:03] | Alice. | 艾丽丝 |
[29:06] | Alice… | 艾丽丝 |
[29:08] | Come on, talk to me. | 别这样 跟我说说 |
[29:11] | Alice. | 艾丽丝 |
[29:14] | Okay, okay, you can’t have it both ways. | 好吧 好吧 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[29:18] | You can’t ask me to be more a part of their lives, | 你不能一边要求我多参与他们的生活 |
[29:21] | and then call in Gigi when you feel like | 你感觉我解决不了问题的时候 |
[29:23] | I can’t handle something. | 又打给吉吉 |
[29:27] | You’re right. Those are confusing messages. | 你说得对 这些是让人困惑的信息 |
[29:31] | Can you please tell me what you’re thinking? | 你能告诉我你在想什么吗 |
[29:33] | ‘Cause you really sound like a therapist right now. | 你现在真的非常像个心理治疗师 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry, okay? | 抱歉 好吗 |
[29:36] | I don’t Want you to feel like a babysitter. | 我不想让你感觉自己是个保姆 |
[29:38] | Well, thank you. | 那谢谢你 |
[29:40] | Okay, but I also need you to be clear with me | 但是你也要跟我说清楚 |
[29:42] | about what you want. | 你想要什么 |
[29:44] | I want you to want me to help. | 我要得是你想找我帮忙 |
[29:55] | I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[29:56] | And I hear you. | 我也知道了 |
[30:00] | Alice, do you want to watch Eli tomorrow? | 艾丽丝 你想明天照顾伊莱吗 |
[30:07] | No, but thank you for asking. | 不想 但是谢谢你征求我的意见 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -行了 |
[30:15] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[30:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:20] | – Love you, too. – Okay. | -我也爱你 -好了 |
[30:22] | Can I tell you about my shitty day? | 我能跟你说说我这糟心的一天吗 |
[30:24] | Yes. Tell me everything. | 好 都告诉我吧 |
[30:25] | So, um, his name is Drew. | 那 他叫德鲁 |
[30:29] | I hate him already. | 已经开始讨厌他了 |
[30:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:37] | I’m Finley. | 我是芬利 |
[30:40] | I just watched you walk up and introduce yourself | 我刚刚看着你走来走去自我介绍 |
[30:43] | to, like, five other women in this bar. | 在这酒吧里搭讪了五个女人吧 |
[30:45] | I’m very friendly. | 我非常自来熟 |
[30:48] | – Is that what it is? – Yeah. | -是这个原因吗 -对 |
[30:52] | So… you want to have a drink with me? | 那 你想和我喝一杯吗 |
[30:56] | I’m already having a drink. | 我已经喝了一杯了 |
[30:58] | Please? | 拜托 |
[31:02] | All right, why not? | 好吧 何不呢 |
[31:05] | You, uh, have a tab open? | 你 开单了吗 |
[31:07] | Is that– is that how it works? | 应该 是应该这样来吗 |
[31:09] | Well, I’m a P.A., so… | 我是个私人助理 所以 |
[31:11] | I mean, what do you do? You got a job? | 你是做什么的 你有工作吗 |
[31:15] | You know what, I’ll-I’ll buy. | 这样吧 我来买单 |
[31:18] | – Okay. – Here. | -好 -给 |
[31:20] | – But you have to go do it. – Deal. | -但是你要去买酒 -成交 |
[31:21] | Don’t steal my money. | 别偷我的钱 |
[31:23] | I can’t believe I just handed a stranger my wallet. | 不敢相信我竟然把钱包交给了一个陌生人 |
[31:26] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[31:33] | I need to get another fucking drink. | 老子要再来一杯 |
[31:34] | Bro, you’re good. | 哥们 你喝高了 |
[31:35] | Hey, do you have any more, uh, whiskey back there? | 你还有 你这还有威士忌吗 |
[31:39] | Ten’s enough, buddy. You’re cut off. | 十杯够多了 哥们 不能给你了 |
[31:41] | Come back tomorrow, all right? | 明天再来好吗 |
[31:42] | – Go home. – Come on. | -回家吧 -别嘛 |
[31:42] | Come on, bud. No, no, no. | 别这样 哥们 不行不行 |
[31:44] | – Don’t be a buzzkill. – Come on, dude. | -别这么扫兴 -别这样 哥们 |
[31:45] | Give me some Whiskey! | 给我威士忌 |
[31:46] | – Stop, stop, stop. – Let go. Oh, my god! | -住手住手 -放手 我的天 |
[31:50] | – What the… | -靠… |
[31:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 请出去 |
[31:52] | – Let’s go! – Fuck you, man! | -请出去 -操你妈的 |
[31:54] | I thought this was fuckin’ America! | 这不是美国吗 |
[31:56] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[31:58] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -确定没事吗 -嗯 |
[31:59] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[32:00] | – Babe, you good? – Yeah, I’m g– Yeah. | -亲爱的你还好吗 -好 我挺… 好 |
[32:02] | – I’m so sorry about that– – No, no, don’t apologize. | -我很抱歉 -不 不用道歉 |
[32:04] | It’s not– it’s no one’s fault. | 这件事谁都没错 |
[32:05] | You sure you’re good? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[32:07] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[32:09] | Yeah, there We go! What’s up? | 来吧 最近怎么样 |
[32:11] | Oh, my God, that was amazing. | 天啊 你太厉害了 |
[32:13] | No, it’s fine. | 还好吧 |
[32:13] | Thank you. Let me get you another drink. | 谢谢 我请你再喝一杯吧 |
[32:16] | hey, can We get a… A bourbon. | 能给我们一杯波旁威士忌吗 |
[32:17] | It’s on me. | 我请 |
[32:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:21] | I’m s… I’m so sorry that this place is so fucking douchey. | 我很… 我很抱歉 我这地方太逊了 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I hadn’t noticed. | 对啊 我刚才还不觉得 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. | 别介意 |
[32:33] | This used to be a gay bar, though, right? | 这以前是个同志酒吧 对吧 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:37] | Years ago. | 好几年前的事了 |
[32:40] | Damn, times have changed. | 真是时过境迁 |
[32:42] | Yeah, Tess is always trying to, um, buy out the owners, | 嗯 苔丝一直想买下这家店 |
[32:45] | turn it back to what it used to be. | 然后让它变回同志酒吧 |
[32:48] | – She should. – Yeah. | -是该如此 -没错 |
[32:49] | Yeah, what we could do is just rip the fucking TVs out, | 我们到时候就拆掉那台破电视 |
[32:52] | switch the menu up and clean the place up. | 换新的菜单 再把这儿收拾出来 |
[32:54] | You know, it would be the only lesbian bar in the city? | 你知道吗 这儿会是这里唯一一家女同吧 |
[32:57] | Only one. | 仅此一家 |
[33:00] | Well, then someone should just buy it and you guys run it. | 应该找个人把这家店买下来然后让你们来开 |
[33:03] | Yeah. Yeah, they should. | 对 对 没错 |
[33:05] | No, I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[33:06] | Hey, another round, please? | 你好 再来一轮酒 |
[33:08] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[33:15] | I feel pretty honored you used your gift card on me. | 很荣幸你用代金卡带我来这 |
[33:18] | You definitely proved yourself worthy. | 你证明了自己值得如此 |
[33:20] | That single espresso at the end– | 最后那杯浓缩咖啡 |
[33:22] | never seen anything like it. | 真是绝世佳品 |
[33:24] | -$78.50. – And a 21% tip. | -78.5刀呢 -还要加上21%的小费 |
[33:27] | Very impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[33:29] | I probably should tell you, that was not my first gift card. | 我应该跟你坦白 那不是我第一次用代金卡 |
[33:39] | How long ago did you transition? | 你什么时候开始性别过渡的 |
[33:42] | About five years. | 五年前 |
[33:44] | Were you always with guys? | 你那时候就常跟男生一起了吗 |
[33:46] | No. But… | 没有 但… |
[33:48] | I don’t really talk about before. | 我不想说以前的事 |
[33:50] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以不说 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry I asked. | 很抱歉我不该问 |
[34:05] | I want to tell you everything | 我想告诉你 |
[34:07] | about my whole life, I do. | 我生活的方方面面 我很想 |
[34:10] | It’s just I-I haven’t met a lot of people | 但是我遇到的人中 |
[34:12] | who don’t squint and… | 不戴有色眼镜 |
[34:15] | try to imagine what I used to look like. | 愿意了解我过去的人很少 |
[34:18] | So I just don’t talk about it. | 所以我从来都不提 |
[34:24] | But now I’m kind of afraid to look at you. | 我现在有点不敢直视你 |
[34:32] | You can look. | 你可以 |
[34:35] | I’m not squinting. | 我不戴有色眼镜 |
[35:05] | Not there. | 那里不可以 |
[36:20] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[36:31] | God, you are so beautiful. | 天啊 你怎么这么美 |
[36:34] | No. | 哪有 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 没事 |
[37:07] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:10] | I’m just… spinning. | 我就是有点…晕 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:13] | S-Sorry, I just, um… hmm. | 抱… 抱歉 我有点… |
[37:17] | Do you want a glass of water -or anything? | 要不要喝杯水 或者别的什么 |
[37:25] | So, Why would you call off the press? | 所以 你为什么把媒体都叫走了 |
[37:27] | This was supposed to be a huge public event, | 这肯定是个大新闻 |
[37:29] | and you don’t need another staged photo op. | 你不需要什么二次曝光的机会 |
[37:31] | Yeah, but without the press, | 没错 但媒体不来的话 |
[37:32] | there’s gonna be, what, 50 people here, tops. | 那待会只有50个人 顶多了 |
[37:33] | Yeah, but they’re all young. | 对 但是来的都是年轻人 |
[37:34] | They’ll have phones. | 他们都有手机 |
[37:35] | Someone’s gonna post it, and I’ll push that. | 会有人发出来的 然后我来做文章 |
[37:38] | This’ll be better publicity | 这种营销 |
[37:39] | than anything the press would give you. | 可比任何一家媒体的效果都好 |
[37:41] | It’s risky. | 太冒险了 |
[37:42] | People want authenticity. | 大众想看的是真实的新闻 |
[37:43] | Well, I hope you’re right about this. | 希望你是对的 |
[37:46] | Jordi. | 乔迪 |
[37:50] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[37:52] | Hi, Ms. Porter. | 你好 波特女士 |
[37:54] | I just wanted to apologize for the other day. | 我想为那天的事道歉 |
[37:58] | You know, uh, my family has a different set of values, | 你知道 我们家有自己的一套价值观 |
[38:01] | so I didn’t really realize it was gonna be such a big issue | 我没想到安吉逃学的事 |
[38:04] | for Angie to skip school, but… | 能造成这么大的麻烦 但 |
[38:06] | it Won’t happen again. | 我保证下不为例 |
[38:07] | And I just want you to know that | 我还想告诉你 |
[38:09] | you have a really wonderful daughter, | 你的女儿很优秀 |
[38:11] | and I love spending time with her. | 跟她一起玩我很开心 |
[38:15] | Well, thank you, Jordi. | 谢谢你 乔迪 |
[38:16] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你的道歉 |
[38:17] | And the next time you want to spend time | 你下次要是想跟我 |
[38:20] | with my wonderful daughter, | 优秀的女儿一起玩 |
[38:21] | I’m gonna ask you to ditch the pot, okay? | 那你先得把你的大麻放在一边 知道吗 |
[38:25] | And do it outside school hours. | 放了学再抽 |
[38:26] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[38:30] | Love the swag. | 胸章超棒 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | Our community is disproportionately affected | 我们社区多多少少都受到了 |
[38:40] | by homelessness in this city, | 本市和国内其他地方 |
[38:42] | and in every city across the country. | 无家可归的人影响 |
[38:45] | And you have to ask yourself: Why? | 你们有没有问过自己 为什么 |
[38:47] | Why is that? | 为何如此 |
[38:49] | Well, our parents, our parents kick us out. | 我们的父母 他们把我们赶出家门 |
[38:52] | Religious leaders shame us. | 宗教领袖羞辱我们 |
[38:54] | And our so-called “Friends” abandon us. | 所谓的朋友们离我们而去 |
[38:57] | So nearly half of all homeless youth are one of us. | 所以有一半无家可归的年轻人都是我们的一员 |
[39:02] | I want to help. | 我不愿袖手旁观 |
[39:04] | When I’m elected, | 我当选的话 |
[39:05] | I will be the first lesbian mayor of Los Angeles, | 我将会是洛杉矶的首位女同市长 |
[39:08] | the first woman, and… | 第一人 而且 |
[39:11] | But in order to be effective, | 但为了让计划落到实处 |
[39:15] | I need to know what matters to you. | 我得知道你们在乎什么 |
[39:17] | So please, tell me, tell me who you are, | 所以 请告诉我 告诉我你是谁 |
[39:20] | what you’re thinking about. | 你有什么想法 |
[39:23] | Anyone? | 有人发言吗 |
[39:27] | Yes? | 请 |
[39:30] | First off… | 首先 |
[39:31] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:33] | I never saw nobody that looks like you | 我以前没见过你这样 |
[39:36] | call herself one of us before. | 自称和我们一样的人 |
[39:39] | And… | 并且 |
[39:41] | n-not even my own mother | 甚至连我妈 |
[39:44] | thinks I’m part of her. | 都不认可我 |
[39:47] | So… | 所以 |
[39:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:50] | Politicians are full of shit. | 那些政客全都是狗屎 |
[39:54] | Excuse my French. | 别介意我这么说 |
[39:55] | No, they’re completely full of shit. | 不会 他们就是彻彻底底的臭狗屎 |
[40:00] | It’d be… really great if you weren’t… | 如果你跟他们不一样 那就太好了 |
[40:04] | because it’d be cool to have | 因为能有一位掌握实权 |
[40:07] | a lesbian and a real trans ally… | 的女同跨性别盟友 |
[40:12] | with actual power. | 那可太棒了 |
[40:15] | Well, first of all, I want to say that I’m… | 首先我想说 我… |
[40:17] | I’m really sorry about your mother. | 我为你母亲感到遗憾 |
[40:21] | Okay? That’s her loss. | 这是她的损失 |
[40:23] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:25] | And… | 然后 |
[40:28] | I’m not gonna pretend that our circumstances are identical, | 我不会假装我们的境遇完全相同 |
[40:31] | but there are a lot of similarities. | 但确实有很多相似之处 |
[40:33] | My father never accepted me. | 我父亲从来没接受过我 |
[40:36] | Ever. | 一天都没有 |
[40:37] | Till the day he died, | 他临终那天 |
[40:39] | he called my partner, the woman that I love beyond measure, | 他还是把我爱到神魂颠倒的伴侣 |
[40:42] | he called her my “Friend.” | 称为是我的”朋友” |
[40:46] | As if our love was less than. | 彷佛我们的爱无关紧要 |
[40:49] | And our love is not less than. | 而我们的爱并非无关紧要 |
[40:55] | But it was painful. | 但它确实很受伤 |
[40:57] | – You know? It still is. – Yeah. | -知道吗 现在也一样 -对 |
[41:02] | Shit hurts. | 超他妈疼 |
[41:08] | Come here. Come here. | 来 来 |
[41:23] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:27] | Your mom’s pretty cool. | 你妈太帅了 |
[41:33] | Yeah, she’s not that bad. | 嗯 她也没那么差 |
[41:34] | Does anybody have any… | 还有人有什么… |
[41:36] | anything else they Want to share? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[41:39] | This is what she’s missing. | 这就是她缺少的东西 |
[41:41] | She needs to be more personal. | 她应该多说一点自己的事 |
[41:42] | Yeah, but she won’t do it. | 对 但她不会说的 |
[41:44] | It’s too painful. | 往事伤人 |
[41:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:50] | You still don’t know why she’s running, do you? | 你还不知道她为什么参选吧 |
[41:52] | No. I guess I don’t. | 嗯 我应该不知道 |
[41:59] | These kids and these goddamn phones. | 这些孩子和这些鬼手机 |
[42:05] | “By winter a crane with a wrecking ball was parked outside. | 冬天的时候 带破碎球的起重机停在屋外 |
[42:08] | Mama gathered everyone to watch from our front window. | 妈妈让大家都围到窗前来看 |
[42:11] | In three slow blows, | 三下重锤后 |
[42:12] | that building was knocked into a heap of pieces. | 整座房子被砸成了碎片 |
[42:16] | Then, Workers took the rubble away in a truck | 然后 工人们把碎石搬进了卡车 |
[42:18] | and filled the hole with dirt.” | 然后用土填好了洞 |
[42:53] | You leaving soon? | 你要走了吗 |
[42:55] | Yeah, in a minute. How you feeling? | 对 这就走 你好些了吗 |
[42:57] | So shitty. | 很糟糕 |
[42:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[43:00] | Kids are like walking germs. | 孩子就像行走的细菌 |
[43:05] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不要意思 借过 |
[43:08] | – Sorry. – Just need to get that. | -对不起 -我要用那个 |
[43:16] | You want some tea? | 要喝点茶吗 |
[43:19] | Nah. | 不了 |
[43:20] | I already made some. | 我都做好了 |
[43:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:33] | I didn’t poison it. | 我没下毒 |
[43:36] | That’s… That’s not What I was thinking, but, um… | 我没往那方面想 |
[43:40] | did you put a laxative in it, though? | 你放泻药了吗 |
[43:42] | Because I’ve always wanted to do that to someone. | 因为我一直想给别人下泻药 |
[43:44] | No. | 没有 |
[43:46] | It’s a good trick. | 那招挺不错 |
[43:48] | You should sit down. | 你应该坐下 |
[43:50] | I should sit down. Fucking kid made me sick. | 我是该坐下 熊孩子传染我了 |
[43:54] | Eli hasn’t been sick like that since he was a baby. | 伊莱从婴儿开始就没病这么重过 |
[43:57] | One time, he got so sick he just stopped eating. | 有一次 他病得都不吃东西了 |
[44:00] | It was so fucking scary. | 特别吓人 |
[44:02] | He was dehydrated, | 他都脱水了 |
[44:03] | and we had to bring him to the hospital, | 我们只好送他上医院 |
[44:06] | and they stuck an IV in his little foot. | 他们在他的小脚丫上扎针静脉注射 |
[44:09] | That sounds awful. | 太可怕了 |
[44:10] | Nat never told you this story? | 娜塔从来没跟你说过这事 |
[44:14] | That was actually the beginning of the end of us. | 那件事其实视我们分开的开始 |
[44:18] | Well, I love a good lesbian breakup story. | 我就爱听拉拉分手的精彩故事 |
[44:23] | Eli was calling for Mama, | 伊莱叫妈妈 |
[44:26] | and we were both standing right there, so we kept saying, | 我们都站在旁边 所以我们一直说 |
[44:29] | “We’re here, your mamas are here.” | “我们在这呢 妈妈都在呢” |
[44:31] | And at a certain point, | 然后突然间 |
[44:33] | Nat realized he was calling for Mona, | 娜塔意识到 他是在叫莫娜 |
[44:36] | who was… well, at the time, she was just a friend of ours, but | 当时 她只是我们的一个朋友 但是 |
[44:41] | So you and Mona were doing it? | 所以你和莫娜当时有一腿 |
[44:45] | We were. | 是的 |
[44:46] | And then the baby threw you under the bus? | 结果孩子就这么把你给出卖了 |
[44:48] | He did. | 是的 |
[44:50] | Well, I am surprised you could ever forgive him. | 我很意外你竟然还原谅他了 |
[44:53] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
[44:57] | that’s the thing about these kids. | 孩子们就是这样 |
[44:59] | They forced me to be honest about who I am | 他们逼着我承认自己是什么人 |
[45:04] | and how I hurt people. | 怎样伤害了别人 |
[45:09] | Maybe this is a little too deep for… us. | 这话题对我们有点太深入了 |
[45:16] | No, it’s fine. It’s-it’s nice, actually. | 不 没关系 其实挺好的 |
[45:20] | Between the, uh, those horrific cartoons and the fever dreams, | 在恐怖动画片和高烧噩梦之间 |
[45:25] | I didn’t even think I could have an adult conversation. | 我都没想到还能有成人之间的对话 |
[45:28] | Do you remember that night | 你记得那天晚上 |
[45:31] | – that I showed up here with my wedding… – Hammer? | -我拿着我的婚… -锤子 |
[45:35] | Yeah, uh, you know I do. | 是的 我记得 |
[45:38] | Not my finest moment. | 那阵我不太清醒 |
[45:42] | I thought you… | 我以为你… |
[45:44] | had lost your mind. | 当时失心疯了 |
[45:46] | I thought I’d lost my family. | 我以为我失去了这个家 |
[46:00] | You make Nat really happy. | 你让娜塔很幸福 |
[46:06] | Thank– That’s– Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:11] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[46:13] | What? | 什么 |
[46:15] | Any good breakup stories? | 有什么精彩分手故事吗 |
[46:18] | How much time you got? | 你有多少时间 |
[46:22] | Auntie! | 姨妈 |
[46:42] | Get out of here. Scram. | 去吧 快走 |
[46:48] | – Sophie! – Sophie! | -索菲 -索菲 |
[46:50] | Oh, my god. How are you? | 天啊 你好吗 |
[46:52] | Ma, I told you not to bring nothing. | 老妈 我多说不用带东西来 |
[46:54] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住 |
[46:56] | She went nuts with the corn. | 她带了一堆玉米 |
[46:58] | Hi. Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[47:03] | – Dani! – Ay, Mama! | -丹妮 -老妈 |
[47:09] | – I’m so happy you’re here. – Of course. | -你能来我太开心了 -当然得来了 |
[47:11] | Hi, Mamita. | 玛米塔 |
[47:18] | My new sister! | 我的新姐妹 |
[47:19] | Oh, my god. The real reason I proposed. | 天啊 我求婚的真正原因 |
[47:21] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[47:22] | Where’s your dad? He must be so excited. | 你爸呢 他一定特别激动 |
[47:26] | He couldn’t make it. | 他有事来不了了 |
[47:28] | Well, that’s okay. You got us now. | 没关系 你有我们 |
[47:30] | Yeah, we’re family. | 对 我们是一家人了 |
[47:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:50] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[47:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[47:54] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪 |
[47:59] | – Take a seat. – Okay. | -坐下 -好吧 |
[48:05] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[48:08] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[48:15] | It was my mother’s. | 是我妈妈的 |
[48:19] | Your great-grandmother Anna wore this | 你的曾祖母安娜从她订婚那天起 |
[48:21] | from the day she got engaged to the day she died. | 就戴着它 一直到她离开人世 |
[48:26] | Then she left it for me in her will | 然后她的遗嘱里把它留给了我 |
[48:28] | and told me to give it to the first grandson. | 让我把这个传给第一个孙子 |
[48:33] | But I don’t think she’ll mind. | 我认为她不会介意 |
[48:39] | Gracias, Mama. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[48:42] | But if you give it to her, make sure you mean it. | 如果你要把这个给她 一定要真心实意 |
[48:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[48:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:55] | You’re not your father. | 你和你父亲不一样 |
[49:00] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[49:02] | We raised you to be strong. | 我们教育你要坚强 |
[49:05] | And you’re strong enough to leave if you need to. | 要是想抽身 你已经足够坚强了 |
[49:08] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[49:10] | But it takes… | 但是需要 |
[49:13] | it takes true strength to stay. | 留下来却需要真正的力量 |
[49:18] | This is a celebration time. | 这是庆祝的时候 |
[49:21] | Let’s go to the party. Come on. | 咱们去开心吧 走 |
[49:36] | – Dude, Sophie’s grandma can cook. – Yeah. | -哥们 索菲的祖母做饭真好吃 -是的 |
[49:38] | Hey, hand me a napkin? | 给我递张纸巾 |
[49:44] | Oh, shit. I didn’t think she was gonna text me. | 天啊 我没想到她会给我发信息 |
[49:47] | That’s cool. | 太好了 |
[49:49] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[49:50] | Girl from last night, Rebecca. | 昨晚认识的姑娘 丽贝卡 |
[50:05] | Fuck, I should’ve invited him. | 该死 我应该邀请他来的 |
[50:08] | Dude, next time. | 下次吧 |
[50:12] | These have to be our last ones. | 只能喝最后一杯了 |
[50:13] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 |
[50:14] | I want to be drunk, | 我是想喝醉 |
[50:15] | but not like dizzy drunk for this girl, you know? | 但不能为了这个姑娘喝得晕头转向的 |
[50:19] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[50:24] | Catch you on the flip side. | 一会儿再来找你 |
[50:30] | Hey, everyone. Everybody. | 各位 各位 |
[50:33] | if I could get, uh, everyone’s attention for a second. | 请大家听我说两句 |
[50:38] | Thank you so much for being here tonight. | 感谢大家今晚的到来 |
[50:39] | You are all so beautiful I could just cry, | 你们太漂亮了 我都快哭了 |
[50:42] | but I won’t. | 但是我不能 |
[50:45] | My two favorite people in the entire world are getting married | 全世界我最喜欢的两个人要结婚了 |
[50:48] | and rather than, uh, butcher this moment | 我就不用自己有限的智商 |
[50:51] | with my own very questionable wisdom, | 扼杀这美好的时刻了 |
[50:54] | I dug up something by one of Sophie’s favorite poets, | 我找出了索菲最喜欢的诗人阿利克斯·奥尔森 |
[50:57] | Alix Olson. | 写的东西 |
[51:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:00] | “Living, we have learned, | “活着 如我们所知” |
[51:02] | can be both sloppy and precise. | “可以既马虎又精细” |
[51:05] | And so, you choose your careful witness | “这样 你就能选择一个细心的人” |
[51:07] | to your silly little life. | “见证自己愚蠢短暂的一生” |
[51:10] | You begin to trace each other’s journeys, | “你们开始追溯彼此的过往” |
[51:12] | you begin to chart each other’s pace. | “开始跟进对方的步调” |
[51:15] | You start to notice all the sweetness | “你开始注意到” |
[51:17] | and the details of their ways. | “他们的一举一动的甜蜜和小细节” |
[51:20] | Because loving seeks a language of solace. | 因为相爱是寻求慰藉的语言 |
[51:24] | It speaks volumes about tomorrow | 当你怀有一颗宽容之心 |
[51:26] | when you are fluent in forgiveness. | 爱的未来才更有意义 |
[51:30] | Sometimes familiar becomes magic. | 有时候熟悉会变成魅力 |
[51:33] | Sometimes magic needs distance. | 有时候魅力也需要距离 |
[51:37] | Sometimes space is what shapes it. | 有时候空间源于它的构成 |
[51:40] | And the shape is not instant. | 而这构成不会立即成型 |
[51:44] | Sometimes the horizon’s surprising. | 有时候地平线会给人惊喜 |
[51:45] | 加利福尼亚最高法院 传票(民法) 离婚申请书 | |
[51:47] | And the view is worth risking. | 那里的风景就算冒险也值得 |
[51:50] | And the risk is a long wait, | 而冒险是漫长的等待 |
[51:52] | but this girl is persistent. | 但这个姑娘很执着 |
[51:55] | Sometimes a future just means | 有时候未来意味着 |
[51:57] | that each day is worth finding. | 每一天都值得去探寻 |
[52:00] | And this day is a presence, | 而这一天已经到来 |
[52:03] | and this moment is shining. | 这一刻闪烁着光亮 |
[52:06] | Sometimes her prayers are just… soothing. | 有时候她的祷告抚愈人心 |
[52:10] | Sometimes her face is just lovely. | 有时候她的脸庞娇柔可爱 |
[52:14] | Years, years spent searching. | 年复一年的找寻 |
[52:18] | Sometimes people get lucky.” | 有时候就是这么幸运” |
[52:21] | So, cheers to Dani and Sophie. | 谨以此诗 祝福丹妮和索菲 |
[52:24] | We are all so happy for you. | 我们都为你们高兴 |
[52:28] | Love you guys- | 爱你们 |
[52:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:57] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[54:01] | I’m glad you called. | 你打电话来我很高兴 |
[54:19] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[54:22] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |