英文名称:The Man In The Iron Mask
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Some of this is legend, but at least this much is fact. | 这个故事的部分内容只是流传 但是至少这一部分是事实 |
[00:35] | When rioting citizens of France destroyed the Bastille… | 当暴乱的市民们摧毁了巴士底狱… |
[00:39] | they discovered within its records this mysterious entry: | 他们发现档案里有一个神秘的记录: |
[00:44] | Prisoner number 6-4-3-8-9000. | 6-4-3-8-9000号囚犯 |
[00:48] | The man in the iron mask. | 一个铁面人 |
[01:25] | You dead yet? | 你已经死了吗? |
[02:35] | Aramis! | 爱而米斯! |
[02:41] | Porthos is… | 普多斯已经… |
[02:45] | I’m sorry, my dears. You would have enjoyed it too. | 对不起 亲爱的 你也会喜欢他的 |
[02:49] | -He’s hung like a donkey. -So are you. | -他就像头驴子一样呆在那里 -你也是 |
[02:53] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -当然是了 |
[02:54] | It has been asleep so long, I’ve forgotten about it. | 他已经沉睡了好久了 我几乎已经忘记他了 |
[02:57] | Okay, go on now. Leave His Holiness alone. | 好了 走吧 让我们尊敬先生安静一会 |
[03:02] | I’ll bring you back tomorrow when he’s in a better mood. | 我明天再去找你 等他心情好一点再说 |
[03:06] | Go on, ladies. | 走吧 女士们 |
[03:15] | Stop praying and revel with me, Aramis. | 别祈祷了 一起来享乐吧 爱而米斯 |
[03:18] | I need my spirits lifted. I’m old. I’m weak. | 我需要灵魂的升华 我很老 又很虚弱 |
[03:21] | -My strength is gone. -Porthos. | -我的力气已经消失殆尽 -普多斯 |
[03:25] | -I’m praying. -I just said you’re praying. | -我在祈祷 -我刚才说过你在祈祷 |
[03:28] | Are you deaf too? I know you’re blind because… | 你也聋了吗? 我知道你是瞎子因为… |
[03:31] | if you’d seen the tits that just walked out of here… | 如果你见到刚才离开的那些女孩… |
[03:34] | you’d have tears in your eyes. | 你一定会不能自已 |
[03:36] | Sometimes there are more important things to life than a good pair of tits. | 生活中又很多事情比女孩更重要的 |
[03:39] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:41] | Hey, Aramis… | 嘿 爱而米斯… |
[03:44] | if you can name me one thing, one single thing… | 如果你能说出来一样东西 就一样… |
[03:48] | that is more sublime than the feel… | 比女孩跟你亲热的时候的感觉… |
[03:51] | of a plump, pink nipple between my lips… | 还要美好的… |
[03:54] | I’ll build you a new cathedral. | 我就给你盖一座新的大教堂 |
[03:59] | Forgiveness. | 宽恕之心 |
[04:00] | Forgiveness? | 宽恕之心? |
[04:08] | Forgive me. | 饶恕我吧 |
[04:13] | Am I forgiven? | 我得到宽恕了没? |
[04:24] | I observe your forgiveness isn’t sweeter than a plump nipple. | 我觉得你的宽恕不如男女之欢更甜美 |
[04:27] | Don’t you understand? I’m trying to pray! | 你不明白吗? 我在试着祈祷! |
[04:31] | You’re always praying! | 你总是在祈祷! |
[04:38] | D’Artagnan! | 达达尼昂! |
[04:42] | Oh! D’Artagnan! | 哦! 达达尼昂! |
[04:44] | -How are you, young pup? -Porthos. | -你好吗 小兔崽子? -普多斯 |
[04:46] | You interrupted a simple theological discussion. | 你的到来打断了一场小小的争辩 |
[04:49] | -So I see. -Welcome. Sit. | -我看出来了 -欢迎欢迎 请坐 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1052个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:235个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:164个,考研词汇:239个,专四词汇:203个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:365个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:51] | I wish that I could. | 我真希望我能多呆一会 |
[04:54] | I come upon the king’s business. He wishes to see you. | 我是受了国王的指派来的 他想见见你 |
[04:57] | Still you serve him loyally, even though the people… | 你还是那么忠诚的为他服务… |
[04:59] | throw rotten eggs at his royal emblem. | 就算人们冲你身上的皇家徽章扔臭鸡蛋 |
[05:03] | Look at you. You look so young. | 看看你自己 你看起来那么年轻 |
[05:07] | And I feel so old. | 而我却感觉那么老 |
[05:13] | King says immediately. | 国王说立即就去见他 |
[05:19] | One for all, D’Artagnan. | 为了全人民 达达尼昂 |
[05:23] | And all for one. | 万众一心 |
[05:29] | We were all Musketeers once, eh? | 我们曾经是战友呢 对吧? |
[05:36] | I wonder how Athos is doing. | 我在想阿斯尔是怎么做的 |
[05:39] | Relax, Raoul. After all, you’re my son. | 放松点 劳尔 毕竟你是我的儿子 |
[05:43] | How could any woman resist you? | 怎么会有女人敢拒绝你? |
[05:46] | When will you ask her? | 你打算什么时候问她? |
[05:48] | Today, as we arrive, or perhaps when we are leaving. | 今天 当我们到达的时候 或者也许我们离开的时候吧 |
[05:53] | When I think about it, I get so confused. | 我觉得很迷惑 |
[05:56] | Will this help? | 这个有帮助吗? |
[06:02] | Mother’s ring. | 妈妈的戒指 |
[06:04] | I can’t take this. It’s yours. | 我不能拿这个的 它是你的 |
[06:06] | She died giving you to me. I want to die… | 她为了生你而死的 我想在死的时候知道… |
[06:08] | knowing it’s on the finger of the woman my son loves. | 这个戒指被戴在我儿子所爱的女孩的手指上 |
[06:12] | Go. Bring back your fiance. | 去吧 带你的未婚妻回来 |
[06:46] | Your Majesty, the attack will come at dawn. | 陛下 攻击将在黄昏开始 |
[06:50] | No, no. Do not underestimate the Dutch. | 不 不 不要低估条顿人 |
[06:57] | These troops will be cut off here, so shift them here and here. | 这些步兵将在这里被拦截 然后在这里和那里把他们包围 |
[07:01] | And then we outnumber them there. Yes, send that on its way. | 然后我们在这里以多打少 好的 在这里送他们上西天 |
[07:04] | -Your Majesty…-The yellow sash. | -陛下… -内政大臣 |
[07:07] | As your advisors, we feel it is our… | 按照您的指示 我们觉得这是我们的… |
[07:10] | -Our duty. -Yes, our duty… | -我们的职责 -是的 我们的职责… |
[07:13] | to inform you that there are riots in Paris. | 来通知您在巴黎发生了暴乱 |
[07:17] | Riots? | 暴乱? |
[07:19] | But Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. | 但是巴黎是这个世界上最美丽的城市 |
[07:22] | Why should my people feel anything but pride and contentment? | 我的人民应该只感觉到荣耀和满足才对 |
[07:26] | Well, of course, Your Majesty. I’m sure they are content and proud. | 当然 我的陛下 我保证他们都感到很荣耀和满足 |
[07:30] | But they are also starving. | 但是他们也快要饿死了 |
[07:33] | Your Majesty, if we distributed some of the food… | 陛下 如果我们分发一些… |
[07:35] | that has been reserved for the army… | 部队储藏起来的食物下去… |
[07:37] | there would be plenty of time to gather more… | 而且我们有足够的时间去收集更多的军饷… |
[07:52] | Father Aramis… | 爱而米斯神父… |
[07:53] | His Majesty is experiencing some difficulty with the Jesuits. | 我们的陛下正在经受天主教教徒的刁难 |
[07:57] | -The Jesuits? -They have declared that… | -天主教教徒? -他们声称说… |
[07:59] | His Majesty’s wars are unjust and the source of public hunger. | 我们的陛下的王权是一切不平等和饥荒的源头 |
[08:03] | Then perhaps His Majesty should speak to their leader. | 也许陛下应该跟他们的领导者谈谈 |
[08:05] | Yes, but who is he? | 是的 但是他是谁呢? |
[08:07] | No one can keep secrets like the Jesuits can. | 这个世界上最会保守秘密的就是天主教徒了 |
[08:11] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[08:14] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[08:20] | You are a priest, but once you were a Musketeer. | 你现在是个牧师 但是你曾经是个士兵 |
[08:25] | I, like my father before me, have trusted you… | 我 就像我的父亲一样 那么相信你… |
[08:28] | with the gravest of missions. | 那么尊重你 |
[08:35] | I want you to find out who the secret leader of the Jesuits is. | 我想让你找出 这些天主教徒的秘密头领是谁 |
[08:38] | And when you have… | 当你找出来这个人以后… |
[08:40] | for God and for France, I wish you to kill him. | 为了上帝 也为了法兰西帝国 我希望你能杀了他 |
[08:48] | I know this is a terrible thing I ask, especially from a priest, but… | 我知道我的要求有点过分 尤其是对一个牧师来说 但是… |
[08:54] | Can you accept this mission and keep it private? | 请你接受这个任务 并保守秘密好吗? |
[09:02] | When I discover the identity of this Jesuit rebel… | 当我知道了这个叛乱的天主教徒的身份以后… |
[09:09] | I will kill both him and the man who told me. | 我会杀掉这个人 还有给我报信的人 |
[09:13] | Once a Musketeer, always a Musketeer. | 一日为兵 效忠终生 |
[09:20] | Now, about these riots. | 现在 关于这些暴徒 |
[09:22] | We have stocks on the wharves right now, don’t we? | 我们在部队的仓库里还有一些存货 对吧? |
[09:24] | We can distribute that. | 我们可以分发那些食物 |
[09:26] | But, Majesty, that food is spoiling. | 但是 陛下 那些食物已经变质了 |
[09:28] | That is why it was not sent to the army. | 所以我不打算把这些食物给军队送去 |
[09:31] | Then you must hurry. | 你得快点了 |
[09:34] | What an excellent idea, Your Majesty. | 真是个好主意 尊敬的陛下 |
[09:37] | Look at the stitching on that one. | 看这些精美的装饰 |
[09:39] | Don’t they look glorious? | 它们看起来真美丽 不是吗? |
[09:42] | Not so glorious as you. | 不如你美丽 |
[09:49] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[09:53] | Raoul, the son of Athos. | 劳尔 阿斯尔的儿子 |
[09:56] | Francois, your taste may run to young soldiers… | 弗朗西丝 你也许对那个年轻的士兵感兴趣… |
[09:58] | but I was referring to the beauty next to him. | 但是我说得是他身边的那个女孩 |
[10:03] | Her name is Christine. | 她的名字是克里斯蒂 |
[10:49] | Majesty. | 陛下 |
[10:54] | What is it now? Assassins falling from the skies? | 怎么了? 有杀手从天而降吗? |
[10:57] | The pig chase plans were kept from me. | 我们要以防万一 |
[10:59] | D’Artagnan, look at the faces of these men. | 达塔 看看这些人的脸 |
[11:02] | They admire and fear you. With the great D’Artagnan watching over me… | 当你看着他们的时候 他们对你是既仰慕又害怕… |
[11:06] | who in France would be possibly such a fool as to try and do me harm? | 法国还有另外一个人能这样跟我说话吗? |
[11:09] | A fool’s blade can be sharper than his brain. | 一个傻瓜的武器也许比他的头脑更有杀伤力 |
[11:12] | Let us play a game. | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[11:15] | Let us pretend as if I am king and you are… | 我们假装我是国王而你是… |
[11:17] | the captain of my Musketeers. | 我的军队的将领 |
[11:19] | Let us behave as if my wish is law… | 假装我的意志就是法律… |
[11:21] | and my wish is to enjoy this party… | 而我的想法就是想好好的享受这个集会… |
[11:25] | as should you. | 你也一样 |
[11:29] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[11:40] | Christine, ever since I arrived… | 克里斯蒂 就在我刚刚到达的时候… |
[11:43] | -Monsieur? Mademoiselle? -No, thank you. | -先生 小姐? -不 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Captain, may I present Christine Bellefort. | 上校 请允许我介绍克里斯蒂·贝尔福特 |
[11:55] | D’Artagnan is my father’s best friend. | 达塔是我爸爸的最好的朋友 |
[11:58] | I am honored that you have granted my request… | 我很高兴你批准了我的请求… |
[12:00] | for a commission in the Musketeers, that I may follow my father and you. | 在部队里我可以跟随着你和我的父亲 |
[12:03] | The honor is mine. | 也是我的荣幸 |
[12:05] | One for all. | 为了全人民 |
[12:07] | And all for one. | 万众一心 |
[12:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:19] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[12:20] | I’ll never be a rich man, but you’ll always have my heart. | 我可能不会变得富有 但是我会永远爱你 |
[12:24] | Then I am richer than the king. | 那样我就比国王还富有了 |
[12:30] | Then I have something to give you that once belonged to my mother. | 我要给你一样曾经属于我妈妈的东西 |
[12:36] | We offer a contest of cunning and agility. | 我们有一场比赛身手的活动 |
[12:40] | Behold our unicorn. | 来抓我们的”独角兽” |
[12:44] | Whoever captures our unicorn… | 谁抓住了它… |
[12:47] | shall win its treasure. | 就可以赢得这枚宝石 |
[12:53] | Now, to the chase. I command you all! | 现在 去参加追逐吧 我希望大家都去参加 |
[13:00] | The pendant will be yours. | 那个挂饰会是你的 |
[14:10] | Christine, isn’t it? I would’ve thought it was impossible… | 克里斯蒂 对吗? 我曾经以为这是不可能的… |
[14:13] | but I do believe the excitement of this chase has made you even more beautiful. | 但是我现在相信这场追逐赛会让你变得更加美丽动人 |
[14:16] | Sire, I thank you. | 陛下 谢谢你 |
[14:19] | You blush. You do not wish to look beautiful for your king? | 你脸红了 你不想为你的国王表现的更美丽一些吗? |
[14:23] | No, sire. | 不是的 陛下 |
[14:25] | I mean, yes, yes. Of course, sire. | 我的意思是 是的 是的 当然 陛下 |
[14:28] | -I mean that, you are…-It’s all right. | -我的意思是 你是… -没关系 |
[14:30] | I understand that you’re not accustomed to these surroundings. | 我明白你对这环境还不是很熟悉 |
[14:33] | But that is a condition we can happily remedy. | 但是我们可以补救一下 |
[14:41] | One such as you would fit nicely as a lady-in-waiting. | 就当你是一个正在等待的女士 |
[14:46] | His Majesty is very, very kind… | 仁慈的陛下… |
[14:51] | but I’m engaged to Raoul… | 但是我已经跟劳尔订婚了… |
[14:53] | or will be when he manages to ask me. | 或者是他马上要向我求婚了 |
[14:55] | You would choose a soldier… | 你会去选择一个士兵… |
[14:58] | a soldier who has not yet proposed, above a king? | 一个还没有像你求婚的士兵会比国王对你更有吸引力? |
[15:02] | I could only be faithful to my heart. | 我不得不对我的心忠诚… |
[15:05] | But how faithful is that heart to you? | 但是他的心对你有多忠诚呢? |
[15:24] | Wait, Christine. | 等等 克里斯蒂 |
[15:51] | Feed your people. | 喂饱你的人民… |
[16:00] | Jesuits. | 天主教徒 |
[16:18] | Get me a general. | 查出他们的头领 |
[17:57] | Her Majesty wishes a word with you. | 陛下对你承诺了全世界 |
[18:09] | Your Majesty. | 女皇 |
[18:11] | I understand you saved my son’s life today. | 我明白你今天救了我儿子的命 |
[18:15] | God smiled upon us, Your Majesty. | 上帝帮了我们 女皇 |
[18:18] | And you are not hurt? | 你没受伤吧? |
[18:20] | -No, my lady. -That is good. | -没有 女士 -很好 |
[18:36] | Captain. | 将军 |
[18:39] | Raoul, son of Athos, had withdrawn his request to join the Musketeers. | 劳尔 阿斯而的儿子 他放弃了参军的请求 |
[18:59] | -You have improved. -It’s been so long. | -你比以前拉的更好了 -一直就这样嘛 |
[19:03] | So it has, my friend. | 是啊 我的朋友 |
[19:06] | -What’s the occasion? -As you say, it’s been too long. | -是什么风把你吹来了? -就像你说的 我已经很久没来了 |
[19:10] | When the great D’Artagnan visits, he must be offered the best wine. | 我得用最好的葡萄酒招待你 |
[19:14] | And if the great Athos offers, the great D’Artagnan must drink. | 是我给你斟的酒 你一定得喝的 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry I haven’t been to see you lately, my friend. | 很抱歉 最近我没有去看望你 我的朋友 |
[19:23] | Head of the king’s bodyguards? That must keep you busy. | 作为国王的侍卫队队长一定很忙的 |
[19:27] | Especially with this king. | 尤其是这个国王 |
[19:29] | Still, I should have come to see you more often. | 我还是应该常去拜访一下你的 |
[19:33] | I belong to the past, when the uniforms were black and grown men wore them. | 我属于过去 当那些黑色的制服穿在骁勇善战的士兵身上的时候 |
[19:37] | At least it gives you more time to practice your violin. | 至少你现在有时间去摸一摸你的小提琴了 |
[19:41] | And feel sorry for myself. | 我觉得是在虚度光阴 |
[19:44] | My son is grown. He’s proposed to a wonderful girl. | 你的儿子已经长大了 他已经向一个好女孩求婚了 |
[19:46] | He’s joined the Musketeers. All the errors of my life are made right in him. | 他也加入了军队 我这辈子犯的最大的错误就是把他栓在我身边 |
[19:50] | And now, for the life I’ve always wished him, he’s leaving my home. | 现在 我真是希望他能自己去闯 |
[19:59] | Out celebrating all night. | 出去庆祝吧 |
[20:02] | Look who’s come to visit. | 看是谁来了 |
[20:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[20:11] | I cannot risk making her a widow just as I ask to make her a wife. | 我不能冒险让她可能成为一个寡妇而向她求婚 |
[20:15] | I’ve been recalled to my regiment. | 我已经被我的团队召回了 |
[20:17] | But that makes no sense. | 但是这并没有意义 |
[20:20] | You’ve already served at the front. | 我总是冲在第一线 |
[20:22] | Has there been some disaster? | 但是从来没有遇到过什么灾难啊 |
[20:30] | Has everyone else been recalled? | 别人也被召回了吗? |
[20:32] | I believe that the king’s eye has fallen on Christine. | 我觉得国王似乎看上了克里斯蒂 |
[20:36] | It’s true the king has noticed her, but I don’t think it has anything to do… | 国王确实注意到了她 但是我觉得这没什么关系啊… |
[20:40] | It has everything to do with it. The king is a dog. | 当然有关系! 国王是个混蛋! |
[20:43] | -Athos. -A dog and a coward. | -阿斯而! -一个混蛋 胆小鬼 |
[20:45] | But I am neither, and so I go. | 而我既不是混蛋也不是胆小鬼 所以我去 |
[20:51] | Does the king have trouble finding women? | 难道国王想找个女人是件很难的事情吗? |
[20:54] | Does he have trouble filling his bed? | 难道他找不到别人陪他上床吗? |
[20:56] | I served his father. | 我为他的父亲工作 |
[20:58] | Until I retired, I served him. | 一直到我退休 我一直也在为他工作 |
[21:01] | And now, to seduce a woman who will mean nothing to him… | 现在 却引诱一个跟他没什么关系的女人… |
[21:05] | once he has had her, he would put my son’s life in danger? | 当他拥有了她之后 他会将我儿子置于死地的 |
[21:10] | You knew this was happening. | 你知道这种事情以前也发生过的 |
[21:12] | You knew, and that’s why you came! | 你知道 这就是你来的原因! |
[21:14] | -I knew your temper. -You came to restrain me? | -我理解你的情绪 -你是来劝说我的是吗? |
[21:17] | To bring you hope. | 给你带来希望的 |
[21:24] | I will speak to the king personally. | 我会跟国王单独谈谈 |
[21:27] | I have not yet lost faith that he may become the king we all wish him to be. | 我现在对他还没有完全失去希望 |
[21:31] | You don’t know what it’s like to have a son… | 你不知道有个儿子会是什么感觉… |
[21:34] | to have kissed his hair and smelled his breath… | 抚摸他的头发 感觉到他的呼吸… |
[21:36] | as he slept, to have watched him grow. | 看着他成长 |
[21:40] | Yes. Fatherhood is a blessing… | 是的 父爱是伟大的… |
[21:45] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象 |
[21:51] | I have never known a finer man than you, nor cared more for a friend. | 你是我认识的最好的人 我最好的朋友 |
[21:54] | But if this king harms my son merely to take a lover… | 但是如果国王伤害了我得儿子 抢走他的恋人… |
[21:58] | then this king will become my enemy. | 那么他就是我的敌人了 |
[22:00] | And so will any man that stands between that enemy and me. | 如果有人站在我和我的敌人之间 |
[22:04] | Then I must hurry… | 那我就得抓紧了… |
[22:06] | for I treasure your son… | 我会好好照顾你的儿子… |
[22:10] | as I treasure you. | 就像我对待你一样 |
[22:22] | Guard the gate. Captain. | 守好大门 将军 |
[22:25] | The people are saying the food the king ordered us to distribute is rotten. | 人民说国王散发的食物是变质的 |
[22:28] | They’re attacking Musketeers all over the city. | 他们在城市的各个角落攻击着军队 |
[22:33] | Get the gate! | 快去守住大门! |
[22:51] | -We’ll fire a volley into them. -No. Close the gates. Do not fire. | -我们要向他们射击 -不 关上门 不要射击 |
[23:08] | It’s D’Artagnan. | 是达达尼昂 |
[23:16] | Citizens of Paris, listen to me. | 巴黎的人民 请听我说 |
[23:18] | -I am one of you. -We’re starving! | -我也是你们的一员 -我们要饿死了! |
[23:22] | They give us garbage not even fit for rats! | 他们给我们的只是垃圾 老鼠都不会去吃的! |
[23:27] | Listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[23:31] | Listen to me, I beg you! | 请听我说 求求你们! |
[24:00] | You’re right. It is rotten. | 你们是对的 那些粮食确实是变质的 |
[24:03] | I will speak to the king myself. | 我会去跟国王面谈 |
[24:05] | You have my word on it. | 我向你们保证 |
[24:11] | And you will release those men, for they serve France and you. | 请你们放了那些人 他们是为了法国而服役也是为了你们 |
[24:57] | Oh, Louis, you were right. | 哦 路易斯 你是正确的 |
[25:02] | A woman has never known love… | 一个从没体验过爱情的女人… |
[25:04] | until she has known the love of a king. | 直到她了解了国王的爱 |
[25:08] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[25:15] | I’ll have some food brought. | 我带了食物 |
[25:19] | I like to eat alone. | 我想一个人吃东西 |
[25:24] | By the way, you’ll be leaving tomorrow. | 哦对了 你明天就得走了 |
[25:47] | These passageways were made for the king’s security… | 这些秘道是为了国王而建的… |
[25:50] | not so you can startle me to death. | 这样你会让他们大吃一惊的 |
[25:52] | It is for your security that I’ve come, Your Majesty. | 这是为了您的安全 我的陛下 |
[25:54] | I already know about the rioting. | 我已经了解这场暴乱了 |
[25:56] | Your people are most anxious to love you… | 人们已经不再爱戴您了… |
[25:59] | but they are eating rotten food, and sometimes none at all. | 但是他们在吃变质的食物 或者根本不吃 |
[26:01] | Rotten food? | 变质的食物? |
[26:06] | Well, I’ll deal with that decisively. | 那么 我会解决这个问题的 |
[26:10] | There is another matter of a more personal nature. | 还有一个问题 是私人问题 |
[26:17] | You are constantly surrounded by beautiful women. | 你身边总是围着美女 |
[26:21] | -Do you love any of them? -Quite frequently, actually. | -你真的爱她们之间的任何一个吗? -只是比较经常而已 |
[26:25] | And they love you? How do you know that… | 她们爱你吗? 你怎么知道… |
[26:27] | when a woman gives you her most intimate embrace… | 当一个女人给你最亲密的拥抱… |
[26:30] | that it is you and not your crown that she pulls to her heart? | 你能保证她爱上的是你 而不是你的地位吗? |
[26:33] | You think my affairs are empty. | 你觉得她们不是真的爱我 |
[26:35] | I think that it is possible for one man… | 我只是觉得对于一个男人来说… |
[26:39] | to love one woman all his life and be the better for it, yes. | 为了一个女人而做的更好爱她一辈子 |
[26:43] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[26:47] | Perhaps I haven’t met a woman with a heart like my own until recently. | 也许我一直都没有遇到跟我心心相映的那个人一直到最近 |
[26:55] | Would that be Christine? | 那个人是克里斯蒂吗? |
[26:57] | It is good that you watch me, but I fear you watch me too closely. | 虽然你关心我是件好事 但是恐怕你过度关心我了 |
[27:01] | Did you send Raoul to the war so that you could be free to pursue her? | 为了方便你追求克里斯蒂 你是不是把劳尔送去前线了? |
[27:05] | -Do you question my honor? -No, I do not question your honor. | -你在置疑我的人品吗? -不 我不是这个意思 |
[27:10] | It’s you I care about. | 我关心的是你 |
[27:14] | Raoul will return soon. | 劳尔很快会回来的 |
[27:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[27:19] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢您 我的陛下 |
[27:32] | I am a young king… | 我只是个年轻的国王… |
[27:35] | but I am king. | 但是我是国王 |
[27:37] | Then be a good king, Your Majesty. | 衷心希望您能成为一个万民爱戴的国王 我得陛下 |
[27:51] | You’re the new chief advisor. Execute him for distributing rotten food. | 你是新的内政大臣 因为他散发变质食物 判决死刑 |
[27:58] | And the next time there are rioters, shoot them. | 下次如果再有暴乱 就向他们射击 |
[28:11] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[28:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:17] | Please take this to the royal dispatchers. | 请把这个带给皇家邮政 |
[28:48] | I’ll get you some water in a moment, Mother. | 妈妈 我这就给你倒水来 |
[29:03] | His Majesty regrets to inform you that Raoul, son of Athos… | 陛下很悲痛的通知您 劳尔 阿斯而的儿子… |
[29:06] | has been killed in action. | 在战斗中被杀害了 |
[30:05] | Sir, a casualty report came. | 先生 伤亡报告到了 |
[30:11] | Does Athos know of this? | 阿斯而知道这个吗? |
[30:23] | Athos, my friend. | 阿斯而 我的朋友 |
[30:25] | Stop there, you traitor! | 站住 你这个叛徒! |
[30:38] | Listen to me! | 听我的! |
[30:40] | The cannons killed Raoul. | 是大炮杀死了劳尔 |
[30:43] | Do not add your own death to this tragedy. | 不要再给这场悲剧加上另外一具尸体了 |
[30:46] | I beg you. | 求求你 |
[30:56] | Get back. | 都退回去 |
[31:18] | You’re the traitor. | 你背叛了我 |
[31:28] | See to the wounded. | 看这些伤口 |
[31:46] | Does your new apartment suit you? | 你对你的新房子满意吗? |
[31:52] | Sire, when you sent for me after the news of Raoul… | 阁下 在你告诉我劳尔的消息之后… |
[31:56] | I just came to ask for your help. | 我就来寻求你的帮助 |
[31:58] | I have no way to feed my family. | 我没法继续养活我的全家了 |
[32:01] | -My father is dead and my mother has…-A sickness of the lungs. | -我的父亲死了 我的母亲已经… -患了胃病 |
[32:04] | And your sister has early signs of the condition. | 你的姐姐也英年早逝 |
[32:08] | But my physician has seen them both and is optimistic. | 我得医师已经知道了一切 但是很乐观 |
[32:11] | They will recover well at my country estate. | 他们在乡下会过的好一点 |
[32:14] | Oh, Your Majesty. | 感谢陛下 |
[32:16] | I know this day for you… | 我知道今天对你来说… |
[32:18] | the Earth has spun round more than once. | 地球还是在转动 |
[32:21] | And you must still feel it spinning. | 而你必须要感觉到它在转动 |
[32:25] | Let us sit at a quiet dinner and see if we may not bring it to a pause. | 让我们安静的吃顿饭 然后让这一切都过去吧 |
[32:37] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:45] | You’ve lost someone dear to your heart… | 你失去了心里很重要的一个人… |
[32:48] | and I have no desire for you to sit here trying to turn that heart to stone. | 我也不奢望你能就此死心 |
[32:54] | I only ask you this: | 我只是想要求你一件事 |
[32:57] | that whatever you feel tonight… | 不管你今天晚上有什么感受… |
[32:59] | you allow yourself to share it openly with me. | 请和我分享 |
[33:21] | To good health. | 为了健康 |
[33:55] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[34:08] | I cannot do this. | 我不能 |
[34:39] | I hope you know that there is more of me to love than a crown. | 我希望你知道我爱你简直胜过爱我的王位 |
[35:09] | Of all the wonders I have seen… | 我见过那么多的美景… |
[35:14] | I have never looked upon anything as beautiful as you. | 只有你是最动人的一处 |
[35:33] | Aramis, is this the way to hell? | 阿米斯 这是走向地狱的道路吗? |
[35:35] | Hell may be our destination, but not this trip. | 地狱也许是每个人最后的归途 但不是这次的目的地 |
[35:54] | A tomb. | 一个坟墓 |
[35:57] | We are in a tomb? | 我们在坟墓里? |
[36:13] | The secrecy is regrettable, but necessary. | 很抱歉我召开这个秘密会议 但却是必须的 |
[36:17] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[36:27] | When we were young men… | 当你们还是个年轻人的时候… |
[36:30] | and we saw injustice, we fought it. | 我们与不平等战斗 |
[36:32] | Now we know that some problems cannot be solved with a sword. | 现在我们知道武力并不能改变一切 |
[36:35] | And some can’t be settled without one. | 有些人也不能被单独安顿 |
[36:37] | Here is the problem at hand. | 现在我们有一个问题 |
[36:41] | The Jesuits oppose Louis’ wars… | 天主教徒们开始了反对路易斯的战争… |
[36:44] | and the starvation that results. | 这造成了饥荒 |
[36:46] | So, Louis has ordered me… | 路易斯命令我… |
[36:50] | to discover the true identity of the general of the Jesuit order… | 去找出天主教徒的头领的身份… |
[36:54] | and to kill him. | 并杀死他 |
[37:00] | You should let the secret general worry about that. | 你应该让这个秘密头领感到害怕 |
[37:02] | Problem is that… | 问题在于… |
[37:07] | I am he. | 我就是这个人 |
[37:10] | I am the general of the Order of Jesuits. | 我就是天主教会的头领 |
[37:21] | What do you propose to do? | 你想作什么? |
[37:24] | -Replace the king. -I cannot listen to this. | -篡位 -我不能坐视不管 |
[37:28] | -It can’t be done. -It can. | -这不可能完成的 -可能的! |
[37:30] | -I know the way. -I am with you. | -我知道应该怎么作 -我支持你 |
[37:36] | -So am l. -No. | -我也是 -不 |
[37:38] | I need you. All for one, one for all. | 我需要你的帮助 为了全人民 万众一心 |
[37:42] | You cannot ask me to betray my king. I have sworn an oath. | 我不能背叛我的国王 我发过誓的 |
[37:46] | When a king is dishonorable, you are removed from your oath of honor. | 如果这个国王是个昏君 你的誓言也不光彩 |
[37:50] | An oath is an oath precisely because it cannot be removed. | 誓言之所以成为誓言 就是因为它不可动摇 |
[37:54] | Why do you follow him? Why? | 你为什么追随他? 为什么? |
[37:57] | What we fought for is greater than king or rank or reward! | 我们要为之奋斗的比国王 阶级和奖赏更重要! |
[38:01] | What do you fight for now? | 我们为了什么战斗? |
[38:03] | I fight for the belief that every man can be better, even Louis. | 我为了一个信仰战斗 所有的人都可以变的更好 即使是路易 |
[38:11] | Whatever the plan, I am with you. | 不管你是什么计划 我支持你! |
[38:15] | The next time we meet, one of us will die. | 下次我们再见的时候 就是不知道是你死还是我活了 |
[38:23] | Athos, wait. | 阿斯而 等等 |
[38:27] | Even were I not a priest, I could see that your heart… | 就算我不是牧师 我也能看到你的心里去… |
[38:30] | carries a secret weight… | 担负着沉重的负担… |
[38:32] | and that it is hurting you to bear it alone. | 你一个人难以承受 |
[38:38] | I cannot betray my king. | 我不能背叛我的国王 |
[38:44] | I will defend him with my life. | 我会用我的生命去保护他 |
[38:48] | Then God go with you… | 愿上帝与你同在… |
[38:51] | for none of us will. | 而我们生死未卜 |
[39:51] | I understand that there was an incident at the Musketeer’s gate… | 我听说在军队大门那里发生过一场小小的骚动… |
[39:56] | where a man came intent on killing me. | 有一个人闯了进来 想要杀我 |
[39:59] | Is it our policy now to allow would-be assassins to go free? | 难道我们现在的政策是宽大处理对未遂的杀手? |
[40:04] | What he wished to kill was his own pain. | 他希望杀死的只是他自己的痛苦 |
[40:08] | His son is dead. | 他的儿子死了 |
[40:11] | I can think of nothing worse. | 我真想不出来更悲惨的事情了 |
[40:13] | -What about losing your king? -That depends on the king. | -失去你的国王会怎样呢? -那要看这个国王是个什么样的国王了 |
[40:22] | When I became a Musketeer, I was told that each time I drew my sword… | 当我成为一个士兵的时候 我就被教导 每次当我拔出剑的时候… |
[40:26] | I should consider not what I was killing… | 我应该考虑的不是我要杀人… |
[40:29] | but what I was allowing to live. | 而是我是不是应该给他们一条生路 |
[40:31] | Do you know who told me that? | 你知道是谁告诉我的吗? |
[40:34] | Athos. | 阿斯而 |
[40:37] | Now if he has become our enemy… | 现在如果他变成了我们的敌人… |
[40:40] | we should ask ourselves why. | 我们应该问问我们自己为什么 |
[40:42] | Well, Athos is gone. | 好吧 阿斯而已经走了 |
[40:45] | Porthos and Aramis are missing too. | 普多斯和阿米斯也失踪了 |
[40:49] | You know them better than anyone. | 你比别人更了解他们 |
[40:52] | Are they a threat to me? | 他们也是我的威胁吗? |
[40:54] | If they are a threat, then we need not seek them out. They will find us. | 如果他们是我们的威胁 那就不用去找他们 他们会找上门来的 |
[41:08] | Not if you find them first. | 如果你不先去找他们的话 |
[42:37] | -Who is this, then? -Chi? | -这个是谁? -琪? |
[42:47] | He says he’s a replacement. | 他说他是个替代品 |
[43:00] | He says it’s only one day a month when the prisoner gets confession. | 他说他的犯人 每个月只忏悔一次 |
[43:04] | The usual priest is too sick to move. | 这个普通的牧师已经病的走不动呢 |
[43:33] | It is my confession day. | 今天是我的忏悔日 |
[43:47] | I’m sorry, you’ve never seen me before. I must shock you. | 我很抱歉 你从没见过我 我一定吓到你了 |
[43:53] | I am a friend. I’m here to help you. | 我是你的朋友 我是来帮助你的 |
[44:03] | -What are you doing? -It is an escape. | -你在做什么? -这是一条道路 |
[44:06] | Your escape to freedom. | 你逃往自由的道路 |
[44:15] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[44:18] | He is you. | 他是你 |
[44:45] | He says he just fell stone dead as he was reading him the Mass. | 他说他刚刚死去了 |
[44:51] | I never thought he’d last this long. How could he just keel over? | 我从没想过他能活这么长时间 他还能坚持多久? |
[44:58] | He says the prisoner has a fever just like the other priest does. | 他得了伤寒 就像别的囚犯一样 |
[45:01] | Plague? | 瘟疫? |
[45:03] | They brought plague in here? Get him out of here, now! | 他们给这里带来了瘟疫? 快把他送出去 快! |
[45:08] | No last rites! Get away! | 暴徒们 去死吧! |
[45:15] | We could chisel it off… | 我们可以把它拿掉… |
[45:18] | and see who he was. | 看看他到底是谁 |
[45:22] | No one will ever know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[45:29] | He says burn it or we’ll all get plague. | 他说烧掉它 否则我们都会患上瘟疫的 |
[45:32] | I think he’s right. | 我觉得他是对的 |
[45:39] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
[45:41] | Get out. | 出去! |
[45:47] | Stay back! He’s got plague! Get out! | 别过来 他得了瘟疫! 快出去! |
[45:51] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[45:58] | Get away. | 出去 |
[46:00] | Go away. Hurry. | 快点走 |
[46:44] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[47:24] | Jesuits. They’re mine. | 天主教会的人 是自己人 |
[49:46] | Here. | 坐在这里吧 |
[49:50] | Drink. | 喝点水 |
[49:57] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[50:08] | I have waited six years… | 我已经等了6年了… |
[50:10] | to ask this question. | 才等到机会问这个问题 |
[50:15] | Why was this done to me? | 为什么我要受到这样的对待? |
[50:18] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[50:22] | What do you remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[50:25] | I lived in a country house. | 我住在乡下 |
[50:29] | I had guardians, an old woman and a priest… | 我有一个保镖 一个女佣还有一个牧师… |
[50:33] | but no friends. | 但是没有朋友 |
[50:36] | Then they came and took me to the prison. | 他们回到我住的地方把我送进了监狱 |
[50:38] | -Who came? -A man in black. | -谁回来? -一个穿黑衣服的人 |
[50:42] | I never saw his face. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[50:47] | But he took me to the prison… | 但是他把我带到了监狱… |
[50:50] | and he put me into the mask. | 还给我戴上面具 |
[50:53] | And you don’t know why? | 而你不知道这一切的原因? |
[50:55] | For days I shouted, “What have I done?” | 开始的几天我大叫 “我到底做了什么? “ |
[51:01] | Then I realized that there was something about my face… | 后来我意识到 这一切都是因为我的脸… |
[51:04] | which had to be hidden, but I never knew what it was. | 我得脸是一张必须被隐藏起来的脸 但是我以前从来不知道 |
[51:09] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[51:12] | The old woman called me Philippe. | 那个女仆叫我菲利普… |
[51:23] | These men are going to help clean you up. They won’t harm you. | 这些人会帮你清洁一下 他们不会伤害你的 |
[51:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:36] | Thank you for your kindness. | 谢谢你对我这么好 |
[51:48] | And why are you so glum? | 你怎么显得这么忧郁? |
[51:50] | I expected action. There was no killing, no fighting. | 我以为会有一场革命 可是既没有杀戮 也没有战争 |
[51:55] | I was useless. | 我真没用 |
[52:00] | I grow tired of this attitude. | 我开始厌倦这种生活了 |
[52:03] | You’re surrounded by beauty… | 你身边美女如云… |
[52:05] | by intrigue, by danger. | 生活中充满冒险 |
[52:09] | What more could a man want? | 一个人还想要什么呢? |
[52:12] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[52:16] | The robins are singing. The pigeons are cooing. | 蜂吟蝶舞 鸟语花香 |
[52:20] | Can’t you listen to their song? | 难道你听不到看不到这些美好的东西吗? |
[52:34] | There’s plenty of food in the country, since Louis sends it all to the army. | 在路易将所有的食物都送去军队之前 温饱根本不是个问题 |
[52:38] | I have no appetite for food. | 我对食物没有胃口 |
[52:40] | I’m wasting away. | 我在日益消瘦 |
[52:42] | Even women don’t interest me anymore. | 女人都不再让我感兴趣了 |
[52:45] | No, say good-bye to Porthos, for he is gone. | 不 跟普多斯说再见吧 他已经走了 |
[52:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[53:02] | You seek facts where you should be seeking the truth. | 你问的应该是事情的本质而不是事情的表面现象 |
[53:05] | You’re not my priest, Aramis. You would not be, even if I had one. | 你不是我的牧师 阿米斯 就算我有牧师 也不会是你 |
[53:09] | That’s bitter. | 这话说得太刻薄了点 |
[53:13] | The loss of Raoul… | 失去劳尔… |
[53:15] | and of D’Artagnan… | 又失去了达达尼昂… |
[53:17] | who you held as a brother, and now you hate. | 你曾经的兄弟 是你现在的仇人 |
[53:21] | What gives you the right to judge me and to play God with the lives of others? | 是谁给你权利来断定我的人品 并且跟上帝一起玩弄万物生灵? |
[53:25] | Are you so much holier than everyone else? | 你怎么就那么与众不同呢? |
[53:27] | Yes, there is that, but also because I’m more intelligent than anybody else. | 是的 就是这样的 但是还因为我比你们都聪明 |
[53:38] | -What is it? -Kidney stones. | -这是什么? -肾结石 |
[53:41] | It hurts when I piss. It hurts when I shit. | 我上厕所的时候经常感到疼痛 |
[53:45] | I’m just a fat old fart with nothing to live for anymore. | 我只是一个又老又没用的家伙了 |
[53:49] | I’m going to hang myself as soon as I’m sober. | 等我冷静点 我就去自己吊死了 |
[53:54] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[53:57] | He’s ready. | 他已经准备好了 |
[53:59] | He’s ready. | 他已经准备好了 |
[54:25] | The greatest mystery of life… | 生命中最神秘的部分… |
[54:29] | is who we truly are. | 就是我们到底是谁 |
[54:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:35] | I’m going to tell you the secret that’s been kept from you your whole life. | 我现在要告诉你一个你毕生未曾发现的大秘密 |
[54:40] | It began the night King Louis was born. | 从路易国王诞生的那天开始 |
[54:43] | I remember that night. | 我记得那个夜晚 |
[54:44] | D’Artagnan, Athos and l were dining. | 达达尼昂 阿斯而 还有我 在吃晚饭 |
[54:47] | D’Artagnan was dead drunk…the only time I’ve ever seen him like that. | 达达尼昂喝得烂醉… 那是我唯一的一次看他喝成那样 |
[54:51] | But I was on duty. | 但是我当时执勤 |
[54:53] | I was summoned to a rear door of the palace… | 我被叫到皇宫后门… |
[54:56] | where the queen’s own priest placed a baby in my arms. | 在那里 女王的私人牧师交给我一个婴孩 |
[55:01] | Do you understand this, Athos? It confuses me. | 你明白吗 阿斯而? 这让我很迷惑 |
[55:04] | The queen had given birth to twins that night. | 女皇那天夜里生了一对双胞胎 |
[55:06] | And the child I carried was the younger of the two. | 我当时接过来的那个是弟弟 |
[55:13] | Another. It’s another. | 又一个 还有一个 |
[55:21] | Suddenly, the old king discovered he had two heirs. | 突然 老国王发现他有了两个继承人 |
[55:23] | He’d seen enough kingdoms torn apart by feuding brothers… | 他已经看够了兄弟相争在别的国家造成分裂的局面… |
[55:26] | so he decided, for the sake of peace, to make one disappear. | 于是他决定 为了和平 他要让其中一个消失掉 |
[55:29] | You, Philippe. | 你 菲利普 |
[55:32] | He ordered your true identity kept from you. | 他不许我们把你的真实身份告诉你 |
[55:35] | On his deathbed, he revealed your existence to Louis and your mother. | 在他临死的时候 他把你的存在这个秘密透露给了路易和你的母亲 |
[55:39] | She had been told by her own priest that you had died at birth. | 她的私人牧师以前曾经告诉她说你在出生的时候就夭折了 |
[55:42] | She blamed herself for ever believing it… | 她责备自己竟然相信了那个谎言… |
[55:45] | and she wished to restore your birthright. | 她希望能重新给你生长的权利 |
[55:49] | But now Louis was king. | 但是现在路易已经成了国王 |
[55:52] | He was afraid to kill you. | 他曾经不敢加害于你 |
[55:54] | For his whole claim of power rested on the sanctity of royal blood. | 因为他所有的权利都源于他圣洁的皇家血统 |
[55:58] | So, instead, he devised a way to keep you forever hidden. | 所以想出一个办法来把你隐藏起来 |
[56:07] | For my country… | 为了我的国家… |
[56:09] | for my king… | 为了我的国王… |
[56:11] | I bought peace… | 我带来了安宁… |
[56:13] | with your life. | 还有你的生命 |
[56:16] | And with my soul. | 以及我的灵魂 |
[56:20] | One day… | 总有一天… |
[56:23] | I will ask for your forgiveness. | 我会请求你的宽恕 |
[56:27] | But not until I have restored you… | 但是得等到我们帮你夺回属于你的… |
[56:29] | to what is yours. | 那些应该属于你的东西 |
[56:31] | Restored? | 夺回? |
[56:33] | We will replace Louis with Philippe. | 我们要用菲利普来代替路易 |
[56:35] | That is your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[56:37] | Exchanging one for the other? It’s ludicrous! | 偷梁换柱? 真可笑! |
[56:41] | It’s brilliant. What did you imagine we were up to? | 这是个好主意 你以为我们准备做什么? |
[56:45] | Revolution! Open war! | 革命! 战争! |
[56:47] | -Blood in the streets. -At least it’s a change. | -血流成河 -至少这是个改变 |
[56:49] | Physical resemblance is but a beginning. | 除了开头部分本质上我们做的事情也是革命 |
[56:52] | Louis has an arrogance, a manner … | 路易的态度专横 而且自负… |
[56:54] | -Which can be adopted. -And people close to him. | -我们可以利用这一点 -他身边有很多人! |
[56:57] | Do you imagine that I’ve not considered everything? | 你觉得还有什么我没有想到的吗? |
[57:00] | Have you considered that it is not only our lives that you risk? | 你想过这个行动的风险 不仅仅是我们的生命吗? |
[57:04] | -It is Philippe’s as well. -Yes, and like us, he has a choice. | -而且还有菲利普的生命 -是的 就像我们一样 他也得作出选择 |
[57:12] | What about it, Philippe? | 你说怎么样 菲利普? |
[57:16] | All those years in prison. | 监狱里的好几年 |
[57:18] | Were they for nothing? | 难道就让它这么过去了? |
[57:21] | Or have they given you reserves of strength unlike ordinary men? | 或者这几年有没有给你积累一些常人所不曾有的能量? |
[57:25] | You have the chance to be a king… | 你现在有机会成为国王… |
[57:28] | if you have the heart to take that chance. | 只要你有信心去抓住这个机会 |
[57:32] | Do you have that heart? | 你有这个信心吗? |
[57:37] | I… | 我… |
[58:22] | Your Majesty, a box has arrived with strict instructions… | 陛下 这个箱子有很严谨的说明… |
[58:24] | that its contents are for your eyes alone. | 还有 这个只能您一个人看 |
[58:33] | T ake this to my mother. | 把这个送去给我的母亲 |
[59:29] | My son. | 儿子 |
[59:39] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[59:45] | I can never make it right. | 我总是做错事情 |
[59:48] | My lady. | 皇后 |
[1:00:30] | If anyone sees, it is death. | 如果有人看到了 我们就完了 |
[1:00:34] | If I don’t kiss you, I’ll die anyway. | 如果我现在不吻你 我也会立刻死去的 |
[1:00:46] | I cannot bear to see you cry. | 我最怕看你哭 |
[1:00:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:00:53] | T ell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:07] | I know that to love you is a treason against France… | 我知道 如果我爱上你 就是背叛了整个法兰西… |
[1:01:13] | but not to love you is a treason against my heart. | 但是如果我不爱你 就背叛了我的心 |
[1:01:16] | Then we will both die traitors. | 那样我们就都去做叛徒吧 |
[1:01:30] | More wine. | 再来点酒 |
[1:01:36] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[1:01:39] | Exhausted. | 精疲力尽 |
[1:01:41] | He’s had a long day. | 今天对他来说确实很难熬 |
[1:01:43] | -Aramis…-More wine! | -爱米斯… -再来点酒! |
[1:01:45] | You must reconsider this plan. | 你必须重新考虑这个计划 |
[1:01:47] | Philippe is like a child. He cannot possibly be ready… | 菲利普就像个孩子 他不可能准备好的… |
[1:01:50] | -You can do it. -No. | -你没法做到 -不 |
[1:01:52] | -Yes, you can. -In one year, maybe two. | -是的 你可以 -一年 也许得两年 |
[1:01:54] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[1:01:58] | The king is having a ball, a masquerade ball. | 国王要开一个舞会 一个化装舞会 |
[1:02:02] | A swirl of people, their faces covered. | 一大群人 都戴着面具 |
[1:02:05] | It is our perfect opportunity and maybe the only one. | 那是我们最好的一个机会 也许也是仅有的一个 |
[1:02:08] | Philippe could be discovered at any time. And what then? | 菲利普随时都可能被发现 然后呢? |
[1:02:10] | More wine! Where is everybody? | 再来点酒! 那些人在哪里? |
[1:02:15] | No, it’s no use. | 不 这没用的 |
[1:02:18] | -My sword is bent. -lt’ll be all right. | -我得剑已经弯了 -它会没事的 |
[1:02:21] | You’re just taking a while to get started. | 你只是需要点时间来开始 |
[1:02:25] | -I can make your sword straight. -No, it’s dead. | -我可以让你的剑直起来 -不 它死了 |
[1:02:31] | I’m useless. | 我真没用 |
[1:02:37] | Three weeks to learn all that he must know? | 三个星期来学习他需要知道的所有事情? |
[1:02:40] | For 16 years he was educated as a gentleman. | 他曾经接受过16年的绅士般的教育 |
[1:02:43] | And for six more, he lived in that mask, not knowing why. | 然后的6年 他都生活在面具下面 不知道原因 |
[1:02:47] | Now he knows those who should have loved him tore him from his birthright… | 现在他知道了那些应该爱戴他的人夺去了他的光明… |
[1:02:52] | and threw him into loneliness and pain. | 还把他一个人扔在孤独黑暗中享受痛苦 |
[1:02:56] | You grow fond of him. That’s good. | 你开始喜欢他了 这很好 |
[1:02:59] | Do not play God with me. Nothing can replace Raoul. | 别给我讲大道理 没有人能代替劳尔 |
[1:03:10] | What is Porthos doing? | 普多斯在做什么? |
[1:03:12] | Walking into the barn naked, or so it would seem. | 光着屁股向谷仓走去 至少看起来是这样 |
[1:03:17] | But what is he doing? | 但是他在干什么? |
[1:03:19] | About to hang himself. He’s been threatening to do it for months. | 也许是要上吊 他已经说了一个月了 |
[1:03:22] | Hang himself? | 上吊? |
[1:03:28] | A sign from God. | 上帝的暗示 |
[1:03:38] | If Porthos is determined to end his life… | 如果普多斯决定结束自己的生命的话… |
[1:03:42] | then he’s bound to find the opportunity, isn’t he? | 他也就快要找到机会了 不是吗? |
[1:03:51] | Good-bye, cruel world. | 再见 残酷的世界 |
[1:03:54] | Farewell to useless Porthos. | 再见了 没用的普多斯 |
[1:04:05] | -What was that? -It’s all right. I sawed the beam. | -那里发生了什么事情 -没什么的 我锯断了横梁 |
[1:04:13] | I’m a genius, not an engineer. | 我是个天才 不是土木工程师 |
[1:04:18] | Is he still there? | 他还在那里吗? |
[1:04:23] | Aramis, you did this! | 阿米斯 你做的这些事情! |
[1:04:26] | You knew I would try hanging myself and you sawed the beam! Admit it! | 你知道我要去上吊 你就把横梁锯断了! 承认吧! |
[1:04:32] | Of course I knew. You’ve been moping around for months. | 我当然知道 你已经四处游荡了好几个月了 |
[1:04:35] | Now that you’ve tried to kill yourself… | 现在你要去自杀… |
[1:04:37] | you can stop boring everybody and be useful for a change. | 你可以不再烦扰别人了 发生点变化吧 |
[1:04:42] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:04:43] | And put some clothes on. | 去穿上点衣服 |
[1:04:47] | Well, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:05:11] | I’ve worn this mask so long, I don’t feel safe without it. | 我已经戴了这个面具好久了 不戴反而觉得不安全 |
[1:05:15] | I will sit with you. I can’t sleep either. | 我可以坐在这里陪你 我也睡不着 |
[1:07:05] | I’ve been in prison for six years. | 我已经在监狱里呆了6年了 |
[1:07:09] | You freed me. | 是你给了我自由 |
[1:07:15] | But now you’re asking me to enter another prison. | 但是现在你在命令我去走进另一个牢笼 |
[1:07:17] | The palace is hardly a prison. | 皇宫怎么能和监狱比呢 |
[1:07:23] | See those farm maids working there? | 看那边工作的那些农妇 |
[1:07:26] | See the one holding the lamb? | 看到那个抱着羊的没? |
[1:07:28] | I would tend lambs with her for the rest of my life. | 我宁愿和她一起照顾羊 就这样过一辈子 |
[1:07:32] | We’re offering you a chance to be king. | 我们给你提供了一个变成国王的机会 |
[1:07:39] | You’re offering me a chance to pretend to be king. | 你们给我提供了一个去假装国王的机会 |
[1:07:43] | A king that you hate. | 一个你不喜欢的国王 |
[1:07:46] | Not everyone hates him. | 不是每个人都讨厌他 |
[1:07:49] | Don’t you? | 你不讨厌他? |
[1:07:53] | Why should I become him? | 为什么我要去假扮他? |
[1:07:55] | Until you give me a reason, I won’t do it. | 除非你给我个原因 否则我不去的 |
[1:08:01] | I cannot. | 我做不到 |
[1:08:03] | We’re all God’s instruments, whether we like it or not. | 我们都是上帝的玩具 不管我们喜欢不喜欢 |
[1:08:07] | All we can do is keep faith. | 我们需要做的就是保持信仰 |
[1:08:08] | Even though I admit I sometimes find that hard to do. | 即使我答应了 我有时候也会觉得很难处理 |
[1:08:12] | We all fail at faith, you know? | 我们都有信仰 不对吗? |
[1:08:14] | That’s why we must eat, drink and make love to life. | 这就是为什么我们每天都么要吃饭喝水做爱 |
[1:08:19] | As king, if you like plow maids… | 作为国王 如果你喜欢乡下农妇… |
[1:08:21] | you can have a thousand. | 你可以有上千 |
[1:08:25] | -You missed the point. -What point? | -你好像跑题了 -什么跑题? |
[1:08:27] | Philippe is right. | 菲利普是对的 |
[1:08:30] | We haven’t given him a reason to do what we ask of him. | 我们并没有告诉他我们为什么这样做 |
[1:08:34] | I understand your reason. | 我明白你们的理由 |
[1:08:36] | You understand my reason? | 你明白我的理由? |
[1:08:38] | Porthos told me about your son. | 普多斯告诉我关于你的儿子的事情 |
[1:08:45] | And you think that’s why I’m here? | 你觉得这就是我来这里的原因? |
[1:08:50] | Yes, Raoul is my reason, but not in the way you think. | 是的 劳尔是我的原因 但是并不是你想的那样 |
[1:08:53] | Once all of us believed in spending our lives… | 我们曾经一度以为… |
[1:08:57] | in the service of something greater than ourselves. | 为了比我们崇高的事情奔忙 |
[1:09:01] | Aramis had his faith. | 阿米斯有他的信仰 |
[1:09:02] | Porthos, his lust for life. D’Artagnan, his devotion. | 普多斯 他是个贪心的人 达达尼昂 他很热爱自己的工作 |
[1:09:07] | And I had Raoul. | 我曾经拥有劳尔 |
[1:09:10] | But we all had a common dream… | 但是我们有一个同样的梦想… |
[1:09:13] | that one day we would finally be able to serve a king worthy of the throne. | 总有一天我们会为一个好国王服务 而不仅仅是为了王冠服务… |
[1:09:20] | It is what we dreamt… | 这就是我们的梦想… |
[1:09:22] | what we bled for… | 我们可以为之流血… |
[1:09:25] | and what we have spent a lifetime waiting to see. | 我们已经花了一辈子的时间来等待机会 |
[1:09:29] | I taught Raoul to believe in that dream. | 我教导劳尔也来相信这个梦想 |
[1:09:33] | And now my son is dead. | 可是现在我的儿子死了已经 |
[1:09:39] | So I am here to find out if his life was in vain. | 我现在是来看看 他是不是死的值得 |
[1:09:45] | And the only one who can answer that question is you. | 可是能回答这个问题的唯一人选就是你 |
[1:10:08] | If we fail in this attempt… | 如果我们这次的努力失败了… |
[1:10:11] | and we probably will… | 而且我们很有可能失败… |
[1:10:15] | I’ll be honored to die beside you. | 能跟你死在一起 我也会觉得很荣幸的 |
[1:10:23] | And you. | 还有你 |
[1:11:35] | This has arrived for you. | 这封信是给你的 |
[1:11:44] | My darling Christine. | 我亲爱的克里斯蒂 |
[1:11:46] | In parting from you, I have left heaven for hell. | 离开了你 就好像从天堂掉进了地狱 |
[1:11:56] | You’ve created in me the need to be a better man. | 你是我努力前进的动力 |
[1:11:59] | I will love through heaven or hell… | 不管我是在天堂还是地狱… |
[1:12:02] | if that is where I must go… | 如果那是我最终的目的地… |
[1:12:04] | to love you as you should be loved. | 我也会爱你不渝 |
[1:12:08] | Remember that and give yourself no blame. | 请记住我的话 但不要责备自己 |
[1:12:12] | Yours forever, Raoul. | 永远爱你的 劳尔 |
[1:12:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:48] | What’s the matter? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:12:58] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[1:13:01] | I received a letter from Raoul. | 我收到一封劳尔写的信 |
[1:13:05] | He sent it to the palace… | 他把信直接寄到了皇宫… |
[1:13:07] | knowing that he would die… | 他知道自己会死… |
[1:13:10] | and I would be here. | 而我会到这里来 |
[1:13:15] | How would he know that? | 他怎么会知道的? |
[1:13:20] | I… | 我… |
[1:13:23] | I can’t guess what he was thinking. | 我猜不出来他到底在想什么 |
[1:13:25] | He was irrational. | 他肯定是疯了 |
[1:13:28] | I ordered him placed far from the fighting, but… | 我的命令是把他安置在远离前线的地方… |
[1:13:34] | he plunged in against my wishes. | 但是他却去了我不想让他去的地方 |
[1:13:38] | He forgives me for all that he knew I would do. | 他宽恕了他当时猜到的我将要做的事情 |
[1:13:42] | But can I forgive myself? | 但是我能宽恕我自己吗? |
[1:13:45] | Forgive? | 宽恕? |
[1:13:48] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[1:13:51] | I love him still. | 我仍然爱他 |
[1:14:00] | Still. | 仍然 |
[1:14:02] | And in pretending to love you, I do something awful. | 我现在觉得继续假装爱你 是一件很难受的事情 |
[1:14:08] | You pretend. | 你假装 |
[1:14:15] | I have sinned against love and God for the sake of your mercy… | 我在爱情里犯下了罪希望仁慈的上帝能够宽恕我… |
[1:14:20] | which you would not have given without my sin. | 如果我是不可饶恕的 |
[1:14:23] | I will burn in hell. | 就请让我去地狱赎罪吧 |
[1:14:26] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[1:14:31] | No, my love. | 不 亲爱的 |
[1:14:34] | You will burn in hell. | 你要去地狱里赎罪 |
[1:14:37] | I will not. | 我可不去 |
[1:14:38] | For I am king… | 因为我是国王… |
[1:14:41] | ordained by God! | 我是真命天子! |
[1:15:00] | Come on! We have no time! | 快点! 我们没时间了! |
[1:15:04] | -Here! My bag! -Where are you going? | -我的包 -你要去哪里? |
[1:15:06] | There’s still much to be done. I’ll be gone for a few days. | 还有很多事情要做 我得离开几天 |
[1:15:09] | Make sure everything is ready when I get back. | 在我回来之前你一定要做好所有准备 |
[1:15:11] | You want me to do the impossible and do it alone? | 你想让我自己完成这个不可能完成的任务? |
[1:15:15] | I offer you the perfect solution…a revolution without bloodshed… | 我给你找到了最好的方法… 没有流血伤亡的革命… |
[1:15:18] | without loss of life, even without treason. | 没有死亡 甚至不用算叛国 |
[1:15:21] | For he, too, is a king’s son. Thank you. | 因为他也是国王的儿子啊 谢谢你 |
[1:15:23] | But I can’t get him ready. We’ll never have time. | 但是我不可能按时教会他所有的事情的 时间不够用啊 |
[1:15:26] | The urgency is not my choice. | 这个紧急事件并不是我的抉择 |
[1:15:28] | Instead of distributing the promised food… | 路易并没有下令分发食物… |
[1:15:30] | Louis has ordered that all rioters be shot. | 而是下令处死那些暴徒 |
[1:15:32] | Go on. Can you imagine what will happen… | 你能想象一下… |
[1:15:36] | when the starving people of Paris hear about his new ball? | 当那些饥饿的人民听说国王和他的新舞会的时候的反映吗? |
[1:15:40] | This is not for me. | 这不是为了我 |
[1:15:42] | This is for everything we once were and might be again. | 这是为了我们曾经的事业 也许还要重演一次 |
[1:16:05] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[1:16:08] | The ball has been brought forward to tomorrow night. | 舞会被提前到明天晚上了 |
[1:16:11] | Tomorrow? Why? | 明天晚上? 为什么? |
[1:16:12] | The king is unhappy with his mistress and seeks revelry to lift his spirits. | 国王对他的情妇不满意 他想找点事情狂欢一下 |
[1:16:15] | I cannot be ready unless my tailors work all night. | 我肯定准备不好的 除非我那些裁缝整夜忙碌 |
[1:16:18] | Saddle my horse! | 去给我备马! |
[1:16:30] | The brothel is closed for the night! | 今天晚上我们要打烊了! |
[1:16:32] | Everybody, out, except the ladies! | 除了女士 所有的人都给我出去! |
[1:16:34] | Out! | 出去! |
[1:16:35] | -Closed? We came here…-Go somewhere else tonight! Out! | -关门了? 我们刚来啊… -今晚去别的地方吧! 出去! |
[1:16:42] | Ladies, I need you to finish my clothes you’re making for me. | 女士们 我需要你们今晚做完那些衣服 你们是为我工作 |
[1:16:45] | We’ll go and we’ll take your money with you. | 我们可以走 但是先把我们的钱还给我们 |
[1:16:48] | Come on, old man. Quickly! | 快点 老头子 快点! |
[1:16:51] | You try to rob me because you think me old? | 你以为我老了 就打算抢劫我? |
[1:17:05] | Let’s see if you rob somebody with you pistol up there! | 看看一个被人把手枪塞在这里的人是怎么抢劫我的吧! |
[1:17:09] | Out! Everybody, out! | 滚出去! 所有人都给我滚! |
[1:17:16] | I finished this for you. | 普多斯 我给你做完了这个 |
[1:17:18] | I love Paris. I love life. | 我爱巴黎 我爱生活 |
[1:17:21] | And I love you, ladies. | 我也爱你们 女士们 |
[1:17:24] | Now get busy. Except for you. | 大家现在去忙吧 除了你 |
[1:17:31] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[1:17:32] | With a king it is so. | 国王应该这样 |
[1:17:34] | Servants have touched the goblet of the king, therefore… | 仆人们触摸过了的杯子… |
[1:17:37] | he will touch it as little as possible. | 国王会尽量少的接触 |
[1:17:39] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[1:17:46] | -I’m sorry. -No. | -对不起 -不 |
[1:17:48] | -I didn’t…-Do not be sorry. | -我不是… -不要说抱歉 |
[1:17:51] | There are no mistakes when you are the king. | 当你成了国王以后 不管你做什么都没有错 |
[1:17:53] | You must never apologize. | 你不能道歉 |
[1:17:56] | The king cares for nothing and for no one. | 国王什么也不关心 什么也不关心 |
[1:17:58] | Is that the kind of king you wish me to be? | 难道这就是你想要我成为的国王吗? |
[1:18:03] | Or do you say this because your son is dead? | 还是因为你的儿子去世了 你才这样说的? |
[1:18:13] | Forgive me. I would never mean to disrespect… | 请原谅我 我不是这个意思… |
[1:18:15] | I’m not angry with you. Do you understand? | 我没生你的气 你明白吗? |
[1:18:21] | Good. Of course we wish you to be a good king. | 好的 我们当然希望你成为一个好国王 |
[1:18:25] | But first you must pass as Louis. | 但是首先你必须超越路易 |
[1:18:27] | And Louis is cold and cruel. | 而路易是个冷酷的人 |
[1:18:29] | The eyes of this king say that he cares for nothing but himself. | 从他的眼神就可以看出 他除了自己 谁都不关心 |
[1:18:34] | Your eyes ask too much. | 而你关心的太多了 |
[1:18:36] | You shouldn’t care about me. | 你不应该关心我 |
[1:18:45] | You mustn’t ask about my son. | 你不应该问及我的儿子 |
[1:18:57] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我吧 神父 因为我犯下的罪过 |
[1:19:03] | And so have l. | 我也犯下了罪过 |
[1:19:07] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:19:10] | I have come to ask you whether you believe that… | 我是来问你是否相信… |
[1:19:12] | just as one lie can destroy a life… | 一个小小的谎言可以毁掉你的一生… |
[1:19:15] | so one truth can put it together again. | 所以一个事实 可以重建一切 |
[1:19:19] | I have prayed every day for such a miracle. | 我每天都再祈祷奇迹的出现 |
[1:19:22] | I have prayed every day for forgiveness. | 我每天都在祈祷得到宽恕 |
[1:19:25] | But now I know that forgiveness must first come from you… | 但是现在我知道首先得请你宽恕我… |
[1:19:28] | before it can come from God. | 在我得到上帝的宽恕之前 |
[1:19:30] | For it was I who took the second of your twin sons away from you. | 因为是我抱走了你的第二个孩子 |
[1:19:34] | And I was never brave enough… | 而我从来都没有勇气… |
[1:19:36] | to find the truth when I was told one lie after another. | 在重重谎言背后 去找出事实的真相 |
[1:19:40] | I have raised a son who destroys lives… | 我养育了一个草菅人命的儿子… |
[1:19:43] | instead of saving them. | 而不是拯救他们… |
[1:19:46] | And I have failed… | 而我也是一个失败者… |
[1:19:48] | to save a son who died within an iron mask. | 没有救出一个死在铁面具背后的儿子 |
[1:19:53] | That mask was the creation of Louis. | 那个铁面具是路易的创意 |
[1:19:55] | Now God and we… | 现在上帝和我… |
[1:19:58] | have the chance to make a miracle to strip all masks away forever. | 有一个机会可以除去所有蒙蔽在事实面前的假面具 |
[1:20:04] | These rooms are yours. | 这些房间是你的 |
[1:20:07] | Through this corridor and up the stairway… | 穿过这个走廊之后上楼梯… |
[1:20:10] | or through this secret passageway to the floor above… | 或者是通过这些秘密通道来到上面一层… |
[1:20:12] | are the rooms of your mistress, Christine. | 就是你的情人 克里斯蒂的房间 |
[1:20:15] | And whose rooms are these? | 这些房间是谁的? |
[1:20:18] | Your mother’s. | 你母亲的 |
[1:20:23] | My mother’s? | 我的母亲? |
[1:20:31] | Change the horses! | 换马! |
[1:20:37] | Clear out everything! | 整理好所有的东西! |
[1:20:40] | Now! | 快! |
[1:20:51] | Remember, Philippe, nobility is born in the heart. | 记住 菲利普 高贵来自你的心底 |
[1:20:54] | Make love as if you don’t care. And fart whenever you wish. | 随时随地你想做什么都可以 不用顾及任何人 |
[1:20:58] | Hold your goblet with two fingers. All you have to do is get through tonight. | 用两个手指捏高脚杯 你所需要做的一切只是度过今晚 |
[1:21:02] | Smile and nod a lot. If you get stuck… | 如果你陷入困境 就微笑并点点头… |
[1:21:04] | just wave and announce, “Continue.” | 挥挥手说”继续” |
[1:21:06] | In the morning, order that Athos, Porthos and Aramis… | 第二天早晨 命令阿斯而 普多斯和爱而米斯… |
[1:21:09] | be brought to the palace as your advisors. | 到皇宫来 作为你的内政大臣 |
[1:21:12] | And all will be well. | 一切都会很顺利的 |
[1:21:56] | D’Artagnan watches everything. We have to be lucky. | 达达尼昂在盯着一切事情 我们得幸运一点 |
[1:21:59] | We make our own luck tonight, if Philippe holds up. | 我们只能让自己幸运一点 如果菲利普能坚持住 |
[1:22:04] | Relax, Philippe, you’re doing well. | 放松一点 菲利普 你做的很好 |
[1:22:25] | My brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[1:22:48] | What is wrong, Your Majesty? | 陛下 怎么了? |
[1:22:52] | Nothing. Carry on. | 没什么 继续 |
[1:23:10] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[1:23:13] | -See what, Your Majesty? -A mask. I distinctly saw a mask. | -看见什么 陛下? -一个面具 我清清楚楚的看到了一个面具 |
[1:23:16] | Well, the ballroom is full of masks, Your Majesty. | 可是 这个舞厅里到处都是面具啊 陛下 |
[1:23:50] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:23:54] | Carry on, everyone. | 大家继续 |
[1:24:00] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[1:24:02] | To the passageway. | 去秘道 |
[1:24:04] | To the passageway. | 去秘道 |
[1:24:06] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:24:34] | It’s judgement day. | 裁决的一天到了 |
[1:24:51] | Don’t look so shocked, Philippe. | 不要看起来像受了惊吓一样 菲利普 |
[1:24:55] | Why do you call me Philippe? | 你为什么叫我菲利普? |
[1:24:58] | We have a prison for you. | 我们给你准备了一个监狱 |
[1:25:17] | D’Artagnan guards the hallway. | 达达尼昂在看守走廊 |
[1:25:21] | You must go back the way we came. | 你必须从我们来的路回去 |
[1:25:24] | Time to go, Your Majesty. | 该走了 陛下 |
[1:25:46] | You know the way. | 你认识路的 |
[1:26:16] | You have the heart of a king. | 你有国王的心 |
[1:27:34] | Continue. | 继续 |
[1:27:47] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:27:53] | Some refreshments, Your Majesty? | 感觉好点了没 陛下? |
[1:28:38] | The Queen Mother! | 皇母驾到! |
[1:29:53] | God bless the king and the Queen Mother! | 天佑国王! 天佑皇母! |
[1:30:40] | I’ll retire now. | 我现在要休息了 |
[1:30:42] | Wait two dances… | 再等他们跳两个舞… |
[1:30:44] | then withdraw to your room… | 然后去你的房间… |
[1:30:47] | and spend the night in safety. | 安全的过一夜 |
[1:30:49] | We have much to talk about… | 我们有很多要说的话… |
[1:30:53] | and have the rest of our lives to do it. | 我们要一起度过此后的一生 |
[1:30:57] | Good night… | 晚安… |
[1:31:02] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:31:05] | Good night… | 晚安… |
[1:31:09] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:31:32] | Anne. What… | 安 怎么… |
[1:31:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:31:55] | How long has the king been back? | 国王回来多久了? |
[1:31:57] | Some while, Captain. | 回来一会了 将军 |
[1:32:13] | Murderer! | 凶手! |
[1:32:20] | I wrote to the front under your seal. | 我用你的图章给前线写了信 |
[1:32:25] | I wrote as you… | 我在信里写你想知道… |
[1:32:27] | demanding to know why the general disregarded the order… | 为什么前线的将军漠视你的命令… |
[1:32:30] | to keep Raoul out of danger. | 把劳尔放在了前线 |
[1:32:33] | He writes back… | 他写信回来… |
[1:32:35] | “But, Your Majesty… | “但是陛下… |
[1:32:38] | your last letter ordered me to place him at the vanguard of the assault… | 你的上一封信让我把他安置在前线 作为前锋… |
[1:32:41] | just in front of the cannon.” | 在大炮的正前方” |
[1:32:44] | You killed Raoul! | 是你杀了劳尔! |
[1:32:49] | Stop! You’re hurting her! | 住手! 你在伤害她! |
[1:33:03] | However I have wronged you, I will make amends. | 如果我伤害了你 我会作出补偿的 |
[1:33:27] | T ake her to her room. | 带她回自己的房间 |
[1:33:33] | Deploy the Musketeers. Guard all the passages. | 命令侍卫军 守住所有的出口 |
[1:33:40] | Continue. | 继续 |
[1:33:50] | We have an emergency of security, Your Majesty. | 我们有紧急安全问题 陛下 |
[1:33:54] | I must ask you to accompany me. | 我必须要求您跟我合作 |
[1:33:58] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[1:34:00] | The ball. My guests. | 舞会 我的客人们 |
[1:34:05] | I insist, Your Majesty. | 我还是坚持 陛下 |
[1:34:11] | Yes, certainly. | 那 好吧 |
[1:34:47] | They’ve raised the alarm! | 他们放出了警告! |
[1:34:49] | -They’ll try to cut us off. -Reverse the flow! | -他们打算把我们困在这里 -把水流逆转! |
[1:35:47] | I am Porthos! | 我是普多斯! |
[1:35:50] | And I fight the king! | 我反对国王! |
[1:36:06] | Come on! Porthos! | 加油! 普多斯! |
[1:36:12] | Everyone, pump! | 大家都帮忙抽水! |
[1:36:18] | Stop them before they reach the river! | 在他们到达河之前抓住他们! |
[1:37:26] | Pull them back! | 把他们抓回来! |
[1:37:30] | This man is an impostor. | 这个人是冒名顶替的 |
[1:37:34] | This is the impostor. | 这个才是冒名顶替 |
[1:37:39] | Pull them back! | 抓他们回来! |
[1:37:51] | Get in the boat, Your Majesty. | 请上船 陛下! |
[1:38:01] | Open the gate. | 打开门 |
[1:38:13] | I failed you. | 是我没有成功 |
[1:38:19] | We failed you. | 是我们的错 |
[1:38:33] | Stop! | 停下! |
[1:38:43] | You take my king, and I shall take yours. | 你带走了我的国王 那我也要带走你的 |
[1:39:03] | Catch him! Seize him! | 抓住他们! 抓住他们! |
[1:39:26] | Hold him! | 抓住他! |
[1:40:06] | I was told this impostor was dead. | 曾经有人告诉我说这个冒名顶替的人已经死了 |
[1:40:10] | You knew? | 你知道? |
[1:40:14] | You knew there was a man of such resemblance? | 你知道有个跟你长得这么像的人? |
[1:40:17] | He is my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[1:40:19] | -Brother? -My twin. | -你弟弟? -我的孪生弟弟 |
[1:40:22] | My blood. | 我的血脉 |
[1:40:24] | A fact which has kept him alive, until now. | 就是这一点才让他一直活到现在的 |
[1:40:37] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:40:39] | -You were a part of this? -He’s your brother! I love you both! | -你跟这件事有关系吗? -他是你的弟弟! 你们两个我都爱! |
[1:40:43] | Your love has meant nothing to either of us! | 你的爱对我们两个都没有意义! |
[1:40:45] | It has meant something to me. | 至少对我还有一些意义 |
[1:40:50] | Your Majesty, listen to me. | 陛下 听我说 |
[1:40:53] | Never once have I asked anything for myself. | 我从没要求您为我做任何一件事情 |
[1:40:55] | I ask you now: Spare the life of this man… | 现在我要向您请求: 给这个人一条生路… |
[1:40:59] | this prisoner, your brother. | 这个囚犯 你的兄弟 |
[1:41:01] | You have no right to ask me this! | 你没有权利向我提要求! |
[1:41:12] | Your Majesty… | 陛下… |
[1:41:14] | every day of your life… | 你生命的每一天… |
[1:41:16] | I have watched over you. | 我都在注视着你 |
[1:41:19] | I have bled for you. | 我为你流血 |
[1:41:22] | I have prayed every day to see you become greater than your office… | 我每天都在祈祷你能成为一个更伟大的国王… |
[1:41:26] | better than the law. | 比法律更公正 更伟大 |
[1:41:29] | Please show me what my faith and my blood have purchased. Show mercy. | 请让我看看我的鲜血信仰换来了什么 请让我看看 |
[1:41:34] | And you take the side of traitors. | 你站在叛徒的一边 |
[1:41:37] | Of this one, worst of all, who’s tried to do this to me! | 最令人气愤的是 我的弟弟竟然要背叛我! |
[1:41:42] | And what have you done to him? | 但是你对他都做了什么? |
[1:41:48] | For one moment… | 曾经有那么一刻… |
[1:41:50] | I thought you had become the king I always hoped you’d be. | 我以为你成为了我希望的那个国王 |
[1:41:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:42:01] | My lord, may I speak? | 我得主人 请让我说一句? |
[1:42:03] | I beg that you kill me. | 我希望你会杀了我 |
[1:42:06] | I release you from any sin in taking my life. | 我不会因为你夺走我的生命而怪罪你 |
[1:42:09] | In fact, I pray that God reward you for your mercy to do it. | 实际上 我祈祷上帝嘉奖你的宽容 |
[1:42:14] | But please… | 但是求求你… |
[1:42:16] | do not, I beg you… | 不要杀我 求求你… |
[1:42:20] | return me to the prison where I have lived for so long. | 把我送回监狱吧 我已经在那里住了那么长时间了 |
[1:42:32] | You will hunt down Porthos… | 你去给我把普多斯… |
[1:42:34] | Athos and Aramis and bring me their heads… | 阿斯而 还有爱而米斯的头带来… |
[1:42:38] | or I will have yours. | 否则我就要你的脑袋 |
[1:42:48] | And as for you, my brother… | 至于你嘛 我的弟弟… |
[1:42:50] | back to the prison you shall go… | 回到你应该去的那个监狱… |
[1:42:52] | and into the mask you hate. | 再带上你痛恨的那个面具 |
[1:42:55] | Wear it until you love it! | 一直戴到你爱上那个面具! |
[1:43:00] | And die in it. | 一直戴到死吧 |
[1:43:20] | There were two? | 有两个孩子? |
[1:43:21] | Not one, but two? | 不是一个 而是两个? |
[1:43:24] | I couldn’t tell you. You had enough to bear. | 我当时真的不能告诉你 你已经很难过了 |
[1:43:31] | I have loved you always. | 我一直都那么爱你 |
[1:43:34] | None but you. | 只爱你一人 |
[1:43:36] | No matter what happens… | 不管发生什么事情… |
[1:43:39] | I pray you remember that. | 我希望你能记住 |
[1:43:54] | Christine’s room. | 克里斯蒂的房间 |
[1:44:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:44:33] | Get rid of it. | 赶紧弄走 |
[1:44:46] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪里? |
[1:44:49] | Please, no! | 求求你 不要! |
[1:45:27] | It has been done as you ordered, Your Majesty. | 已经按照你的命令做完了 陛下 |
[1:45:29] | When D’Artagnan returns, watch him. | 等达达尼昂回来以后 监视他 |
[1:45:32] | And when he leaves again, you tell me. | 如果他再出去 就立刻报告我 |
[1:45:36] | Your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[1:45:47] | -Nothing down here, sir. -Try this way. | -这边没有人 -去看看那边 |
[1:46:13] | Philippe has been moved to the lower dungeon of the Bastille. | 菲利普已经被送回到巴士底狱的地牢了 |
[1:46:17] | At midnight, I will order the guard changed… | 午夜的时候 我会叫保安换岗… |
[1:46:19] | and will delay the replacements for ten minutes. | 而且我会让他们拖延10分钟 |
[1:46:21] | One for all. All for one. | 为了人民 万众一心 |
[1:46:25] | It is a trap, but we have no choice. | 是个陷阱 但是我们没有别的选择了 |
[1:46:28] | If Philippe is in the Bastille… | 如果菲利普是在巴士底狱… |
[1:46:30] | then to the Bastille we will go. | 那么我们的目标就是巴士底狱了 |
[1:46:33] | I’d rather die covered in blood… | 我宁愿倒在血泊中… |
[1:46:35] | than an old man lying in my own piss. | 也不愿意老死在床上 |
[1:46:56] | Our old uniforms. | 我们以前的制服 |
[1:47:00] | From our days of glory. | 那些过去的荣耀的日子 |
[1:47:03] | I was saving them so that… | 我把它们留起来… |
[1:47:06] | we could wear them in death. | 这样我们可以穿着这些制服死去 |
[1:47:11] | And so we shall! | 现在我们就要这样做了! |
[1:47:24] | Open up. We have a prisoner. | 开门 我们抓到一个囚犯 |
[1:47:35] | T ake him down to level three. The captain will see to the document. | 带他去第三层 将军要看看文件 |
[1:47:46] | It worked. | 好了 |
[1:47:48] | It’s a prison. Of course it’s no trouble getting in. | 这个是监狱 所以很容易进来的 |
[1:47:50] | The problems will come when we want to get out. | 问题是 我们进的来 也要出的去 |
[1:48:03] | It’s midnight. We have ten minutes. | 午夜了 我们有10分钟时间 |
[1:48:56] | Down there. | 在那边 |
[1:49:10] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这个是你想要找得吗? |
[1:49:18] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[1:49:22] | Remember this? | 记得这个? |
[1:49:25] | Don’t look so sad. There’s nothing left of him anyway. | 不要看起来那么难过 他已经彻底崩溃了 |
[1:49:28] | He was just a snivelling, drooling… | 现在的他只会躲在墙角啜泣了… |
[1:49:33] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你们会来的 |
[1:49:34] | We feared the mask would destroy you. | 我们还在担心你会崩溃 |
[1:49:37] | I wear the mask; it does not wear me. | 我虽然带着面具 心里却不会失去希望 |
[1:50:14] | -The courtyard is blocked. -He lies. | -院子已经被封锁了 -他说谎 |
[1:50:16] | He’s here to trap us. | 他是来堵截我们的 |
[1:50:17] | See for yourselves. | 你们自己去看看 |
[1:50:23] | All that you have suffered… | 你所受的那些罪… |
[1:50:25] | I would gladly have borne myself to keep it from you. | 其实我现在很愿意替你承担 |
[1:50:33] | You men, to the east gate. | 你们 去东门 |
[1:50:35] | D’Artagnan is right. The courtyard is filling with soldiers. | 达达尼昂没说谎 院子里到处都是士兵 |
[1:50:38] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:50:53] | Don’t stop till you reach the river. | 一直跑到河边 |
[1:50:55] | If we go this way, they’ll know you helped us. | 如果我们往这边走了 他们就会知道是你帮了我们 |
[1:50:57] | That doesn’t matter now. Go. | 现在不重要了 走 |
[1:51:08] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:51:19] | Get that door! | 守住门! |
[1:51:28] | Trapped. | 我们被困了 |
[1:51:44] | Charge them! | 给我拿下他们! |
[1:51:45] | Spare their lives, if you can. | 如果可以 对他们手下留情一点 |
[1:52:29] | Cowards! Twenty men run from four? | 考沃德! 二十个人都打不过四个? |
[1:52:32] | The corridor nullifies our number. No one wants to fight the captain. | 不是人数问题 可是没有一个人愿意伤害我们的将军 |
[1:53:00] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[1:53:25] | I am not angry with you. I knew you would lead me to them, and so you have. | 我没有生你的气 我知道你会帮我找到他们 你上当了 |
[1:53:30] | Lay down your sword and I will not punish you. | 放下你的剑 我不会惩罚你 |
[1:53:34] | I will let you retire in peace. | 我可以让你安静的退休 |
[1:53:36] | And I will give your friends a swift execution… | 而且我会给你的朋友一个不那么痛苦的死刑… |
[1:53:40] | if you surrender now. | 只要你现在就投降 |
[1:53:47] | Perhaps you should take his offer. | 也许你应该答应他的条件 |
[1:53:52] | We’re dead anyway. | 我们是无论如何都死了 |
[1:53:54] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[1:54:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:54:01] | Bargain me to Louis for all your lives. | 为了我和路易 你们都献出了生命 |
[1:54:04] | You’ve done your best. | 你们都已经尽了最大的努力 |
[1:54:06] | Please, let me go. | 求求你们 让我出去吧 |
[1:54:17] | I cannot do it. | 我不能让你走 |
[1:54:21] | Even if I could give up my king… | 即使我能够放弃我的国王… |
[1:54:26] | I could never give up… | 我也不能放弃… |
[1:54:29] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:54:42] | Your son? | 你的儿子? |
[1:54:44] | I loved your mother. | 我曾经深爱着你的母亲 |
[1:54:47] | I love her still. | 我现在仍然爱她 |
[1:54:52] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[1:54:59] | I never knew you existed. | 我从来都不知道你的存在 |
[1:55:02] | And I never… | 而我也从未… |
[1:55:04] | felt pride as a father… | 感到一个作父亲的光荣… |
[1:55:11] | until this moment. | 直到现在 |
[1:55:39] | They’re young Musketeers. | 他们都是年轻的皇家侍卫 |
[1:55:42] | They’ve been weaned on our legends. | 他们都听说过我们的传奇故事 |
[1:55:46] | They revere us. | 他们敬畏我们 |
[1:55:48] | It is an advantage. | 这是我们的优势 |
[1:55:50] | Yes. Why don’t we charge them? | 是啊 为什么我们不向他们进攻? |
[1:55:54] | I trained these men. | 他们是我训练出来的 |
[1:55:55] | They will fight to the death. | 他们会一直战斗到死的 |
[1:56:00] | But if we must die… | 但是如果我们不得不死的话… |
[1:56:02] | If we must die… | 如果我们不得不死… |
[1:56:05] | Iet it be like this. | 那就死的壮丽一些 |
[1:56:14] | One for all. All for one. | 为了人民 万众一心 |
[1:56:45] | Shoot. | 开火 |
[1:56:48] | Magnificent valor. | 多么英勇啊! |
[1:56:52] | Shoot them. | 向他们开火! |
[1:56:55] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:59:01] | Get off me! | 别掐着我! |
[1:59:11] | He is your brother. | 他是你的哥哥 |
[1:59:16] | Brother? | 兄弟? |
[1:59:23] | Outside. All of you. You’re sworn to silence. | 出去 你们都出去 谁也不许说出去 |
[1:59:30] | Get this off me. | 把面具拿掉 |
[1:59:44] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:59:50] | All my life… | 我这一辈子… |
[1:59:55] | This… | 现在… |
[1:59:57] | This is the death… | 现在死亡来临了… |
[1:59:59] | I have always wanted. | 我总是希望 |
[2:00:04] | All for one. | 为了人民 |
[2:00:06] | One for… | 万众… |
[2:00:17] | You were the one in the mask. | 你才是一直戴着面具的人 |
[2:00:57] | All my life… | 我这一生… |
[2:00:59] | all I ever wanted to be… | 我一直想要成为的人… |
[2:01:03] | was him. | 就是他 |
[2:01:15] | We have recaptured the prisoner. | 我们抓住了囚犯 |
[2:01:17] | No, I am the… | 不 我才是… |
[2:01:22] | You will put this madman where no one can hear his insanity. | 你们把这个疯子带到一个没有人能听到他疯言疯语的地方去 |
[2:01:26] | Let him be fed by a deaf mute… | 让哑巴聋子喂他吃饭… |
[2:01:29] | but feed him well. | 但是给他吃的好一点 |
[2:01:31] | And let him find redemption in wearing the pains he has placed on others. | 让他用享受他曾经加在别人身上的痛苦来赎罪吧 |
[2:01:36] | Take him. | 带走 |
[2:01:45] | And them? | 他们呢? |
[2:01:54] | They are my royal council and truest friends. | 这些是我的皇家委员会我最值得信任的朋友 |
[2:02:57] | He was the best of us all. | 他是我们之间最厉害的一个 |
[2:03:24] | After all you have done, I must ask you one more service. | 在这一切都结束了以后 我不得不再向你提一个要求 |
[2:03:28] | Let me love you like a son to a father. | 请允许我像你的儿子一样爱戴你 |
[2:03:32] | And, I pray you, live for this: | 而且我希望你 也能爱我 |
[2:03:36] | To love me like your son. | 就像爱你自己的儿子一样 |
[2:03:58] | Musketeers! | 皇家侍卫! |
[2:04:00] | Salute! | 敬礼! |
[2:04:06] | One for all. All for one. | 为了人民 万众一心 |
[2:04:22] | The prisoner in the iron mask was never found. | 戴着铁面具的囚犯从此在世间消声匿迹了 |
[2:04:26] | It was whispered among his jailers that he received a royal pardon… | 看守他的狱卒流传说他受到了皇家特赦… |
[2:04:30] | and was taken to the country where he lived quietly… | 被带到一个小村庄安静的生活… |
[2:04:33] | visited often by the queen. | 女王经常去看望他 |
[2:04:36] | The king known as Louis XlV… | 这个国王被称为路易14… |
[2:04:39] | brought his people food, prosperity and peace… | 他治理下的国家繁荣 人民饱暖… |
[2:04:45] | and is remembered as the greatest ruler… | 被称作是历史上这个国家最伟大的国王… |