英文名称:The Marine
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | 海军陆战队员 | |
[01:23] | Ghost Two, this is Echo One. | 幽灵2号 我是回声1号 幽灵2号 我是回声1号 Ghost Two, this is Echo One. |
[01:27] | ETA, four minutes. Repeat, four minutes. | 估计到达时间 4分钟 重复 4分钟 |
[01:56] | Intel confirmed. Nine hostiles, three marines. | 英太尔确认 9名人质 3名海军陆战队员 |
[01:59] | Ghost Two, you are not to engage. Alpha team is on its way. | 幽灵2号 你不要动手 阿尔法分队正在行动中 |
[02:02] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[03:04] | – You guys ready to go home? – Yeah. | – 伙计们准备好回家了吗? – 准备好了 |
[03:28] | – How do we get around them? – We don’t. | – 我们如何绕过去? – 不必 |
[03:34] | We go through ’em. | 我们穿过去 |
[03:47] | Ten hut! Look sharp, Marine. | 敬礼! 动作快点 |
[03:51] | As you were, gentlemen. | 稍息 先生们 |
[03:54] | Triton. | 泰顿 |
[03:56] | Sir? | 长官? |
[03:58] | Outside. Ten minutes. | 十分钟后到外面来一下 |
[04:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:12] | We’ve approached this from every angle. The judge advocate’s done hearing your case. | 我们从各方面对这一事件做了努力 军法检察官听证了你的案子 |
[04:17] | – What about an appeal? – They’re not accepting more appeals. | – 能上诉吗? – 他们不接受无休止的上诉 |
[04:22] | Bottom line is, you disobeyed a direct order. | 关键在于 你没有执行命令 |
[04:28] | You’re being discharged. | 你被开除了 |
[04:33] | You served your unit, your corps and your country with honor, son. | 孩子 你曾光荣地为你的部队 你的军团以及你的祖国尽忠职守 |
[04:38] | Walk away with dignity. | 那么请带着尊严离开吧 |
[04:42] | Colonel, | 上校 |
[04:44] | I’m a marine. | 我是一名海军陆战队员 |
[04:48] | One of the best. Remember that. | 曾经最棒的一个 记住 |
[04:53] | On behalf of a grateful nation and the United States Marine Corps, | 我代表国家和美国海军陆战队 |
[04:57] | I thank you for your loyal service. | 对你的忠诚表示感谢 |
[05:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[06:31] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[06:33] | Yeah. I just… | 是啊我只是… |
[06:37] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 还无法相信你已经在这儿了 |
[06:51] | You know, the hardest thing | 你知道吗 在你离开时让我最难受的 |
[06:55] | about you leaving was not knowing. | 就是一种什么都不确定的感觉 |
[06:59] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[07:02] | Not knowing where you were, not knowing if you’re coming home, | 不知道你在哪儿 不知道你正在往家里赶 |
[07:07] | not knowing if I’m gonna get that phone call saying that you wouldn’t be. | 不知道我是否又会接到那样的电话 说你又不回来了 |
[07:11] | You married a marine, Kate. | 你嫁给了一个海军陆战队员 凯特 |
[07:15] | I know it’s not gonna be easy for you, John. | 我知道你也不容易 约翰 |
[07:18] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们一起解决它吧 |
[07:22] | I’m home now, and I’m not going anywhere. | 我现在就在家了 哪儿都不去了 |
[07:26] | Good. | 好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:950个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:136个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:150个,专四词汇:110个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:254个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:27] | And speaking of that, are you sure about starting this job tomorrow? | 说到这个 你确定明天就开始这份工作吗? |
[07:34] | I think there’s so many other things you could be doing. | 我只是觉得你还可以做很多其它的事情 |
[07:37] | If I sat around here all day, I’d go insane. | 如果我整天坐这儿 我会疯掉的 |
[07:41] | I just want you to be happy, John. | 我只想让你开心 约翰 |
[07:45] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[07:47] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | – 来吧 – 我们去哪儿? |
[07:50] | To make me happy. | 去让我开心 |
[08:05] | – I’ll be right back. – You got it, man. | – 我就回来 – 伙计 你懂 |
[08:09] | – What? – You got it, man. | – 什么? – 你懂 伙计 |
[08:11] | You know, Scarface. Come on. | 你知道的 脸上有疤痕的那个 对吧 |
[08:14] | – Do it again. – OK. You got it, man. | – 再说一遍 – 好吧 伙计 你懂 |
[08:18] | Wow. That’s horrible. | 哦 真难听 |
[09:25] | – How you doing? – Fine, sir. | – 你好吗? – 是的 先生 |
[09:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[09:54] | Everybody, down. | 所有人都趴下 |
[09:57] | Everybody, on the ground now! | 所有人都趴到地板上 快! |
[10:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, keep your heads down and your mouths shut. | 女士们先生们 请低下头闭上嘴 |
[10:04] | I don’t wanna see any eye contact. | 我不想看见任何暗送秋波的动作 |
[10:07] | I have severe intimacy issues and a gun, | 我随时和人亲密的癖好 而且我有枪 |
[10:10] | so do yourselves a favor and don’t look up. | 所以为了自己 不要抬眼看 |
[10:17] | What I want is on the other side of this door. | 我想要这扇门另一面的东西 |
[10:20] | But that’s gonna be tricky because… | 但是需要动一点脑筋因为… |
[10:23] | it’s bulletproof. | 它是防弹的 |
[10:25] | Here’s how we’re gonna do it. Hi. Can I borrow you for a second? | 所以我们准备这么做 嗨 宝贝 我能借你用一会儿吗? |
[10:30] | – How you doing in there, sport? – Oh, God, please! | – 你在里面做什么 运动? – 哦 天哪! 不要! |
[10:34] | Don’t look at him. He can’t help you. | 哦 别看着他 他帮不了你 |
[10:37] | Please! I have children! | 救救我! 我还有孩子! |
[10:39] | I don’t think he cares. | 我想他不会在乎的 |
[10:42] | Please! | 救救我! |
[11:03] | Fill it. | 装满 |
[11:13] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Rome. | 罗姆 |
[11:38] | You gotta hit me. It’s gotta look real. | 你应当对我开一枪 要做的真实 |
[11:41] | For the cops. | 演戏给警察看 |
[11:54] | That’s real. | 我就来真的好了 |
[11:58] | Well, the cops are coming. | 哦 警察来了 |
[12:01] | I’d love to stay and chat, but I can’t. | 我虽然想留下来和大家聊聊 但是 呃 恐怕不行 |
[12:05] | I apologize for that little outburst of anger. | 我为先前表现出的恼火情绪道歉 |
[12:07] | That’s really more for dramatic purposes than anything else. | 那不是为别的 就是为了过程更加生动一些 |
[12:11] | I hope that what I’ve done here today hasn’t forced you to have a negative opinion of me | 希望我今天在这儿所做的 不会迫使大家对我产生消极的看法 |
[12:15] | or how you think I feel about the great state of South Carolina, because I love it here. | 抑或认为我对南卡罗莱纳州有什么意见 因为我爱这里 |
[12:21] | I do. | 真的 |
[12:23] | I love the people. | 我爱这里的人们 |
[12:26] | Enjoy the rest of your day. | 祝大家今天剩下的时间过得愉快 |
[13:24] | What? Too much? | 什么? 过分? |
[13:50] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:53] | We know how they got in here. | 我们了解了他们如何进来的 |
[13:56] | Once they’re in, they don’t bother with any small stuff. | 他们进来后 并没有碰到任何小玩意 |
[13:59] | They just go right for the vault with 12 million in diamonds in it, | 他们就这么直接进入保险库 拿走了里面价值1200万的钻石 |
[14:03] | the same diamonds that were delivered just 24 hours ago. | 就是24小时之前刚运来的那批钻石 |
[14:07] | What are the odds of that? | 那样的巧合会有多大? |
[14:10] | How did our guys know they were gonna get so lucky today? | 还有谁能知道他们今天怎么会那么走运? |
[14:16] | We could ask our friend on the floor over there. I bet he knows. | 我们可以问问那儿躺在地板上的朋友 我打赌他都知道 |
[14:35] | I don’t care. Do you understand what I’m saying? | 我不管 你明白我在说什么吗? |
[14:39] | Really? See if you can understand this. | 嗯? 看看你是否明白 |
[15:04] | Is this what you do all day? | 这就是你整天做的? |
[15:07] | I had a Game Boy, but they took it. | 我有个Game Boy游戏机 但是他们拿走了 |
[15:18] | Come on, man. This is a greatjob. | 喂 伙计 这是一份不错的工作 |
[15:22] | Good benefits, great money. | 福利不错 钱也不少 |
[15:25] | A couple, two, three years, they move you to management. | 两三年之后 他们会调你去管理部门 |
[15:30] | – How long have you been working here? – Nine years. | – 你在这儿工作几年了? – 9年 |
[15:35] | How come you’re not in management? | 那你怎么没去管理部门? |
[15:43] | Security. | 保安 |
[15:46] | We’ll be right there. Psycho ex-boyfriend on 12. | 我们马上到 12楼女孩有个不正常的前男友 |
[15:53] | Rick, have you lost your mind? This is my job. | 里克 你疯了吗? 这是我工作的地方 |
[15:56] | Really? It doesn’t look like a whorehouse. Where’s all the other whores? | 哦 真的吗? 看起来这里不像妓院 其她妓女在哪儿? |
[16:01] | Where’s your pimp? You were with him. That’s why you didn’t answer your phone. | 你接的客人呢? 你和他在一起 所以你整个周末都不接手机 |
[16:05] | Sir, could you please come with us? | 先生 请跟我们走一趟好吗? |
[16:07] | Don’t mess with me, pork chop. | 别打扰我 猪排 |
[16:10] | You’re causing a scene. | 你扰乱这里的秩序了 |
[16:12] | This is a scene? Wait till I tell Daddy about the little whore he raised! | 扰乱秩序? 我还要告诉她爸爸 他养的这个小荡妇呢! |
[16:16] | – Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to come… – Ask me what? | – 先生 我只能不得不请你… – 干嘛? |
[16:19] | Take a seat, flattop. I’ll get to you in a second. | 一边歇着吧 寸头 我一会再理你 |
[16:23] | Now, listen to me… Get your hands off me! | 听说说… 把你们的手拿开! |
[16:27] | Why are you so angry? | 干嘛这么怒气冲冲? |
[16:34] | You got the Drake. | 去叫德雷克 |
[16:36] | Dude, let me call you back later. | 伙计 一会再打给你 |
[16:38] | Because I am trapped in an elevator with a couple ofjackasses, that’s why. | 因为我被困在电梯里了 和一帮蠢货在一起 明白吧 |
[16:49] | We kindly ask you to leave the premises, sir. | 我们事先是很有礼貌地请你离开的 先生 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Seriously, just spitballing here. You know, tell me if I’m close. | 说真的 我说完后再告诉我 |
[17:05] | Right out of high school, straight into the military, | 刚刚高中毕业之后 你就直接入伍了 |
[17:08] | realized you’d never be all you thought you could be | 然后意识到你无法实现梦想 |
[17:11] | and that’s how you ended up as a rent-a-cop. | 于是最终你选择成为一个雇佣的警察 |
[17:14] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 别告诉我说 我猜对了 |
[17:18] | Whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 喂 喂! 等等 等等 |
[17:21] | – The genie just tried to hit me! – He shouldn’t have done that. | – 这个怪物要揍我! – 不应该这样 |
[17:24] | You shouldn’t have done that. But he missed, and you’re fine. | 你不应该这样做 不过他没打中 你也没事 |
[17:28] | We deal with people like this every day and sometimes you just gotta let things go. | 我们每天都跟这样的人打交道 为了避免事故 有时候你就得听之任之 |
[17:33] | Yeah? Well, you better tell your boyfriend to back off. | 哦? 你最好叫你的同伙往后退 |
[17:38] | Unfortunately for the genie, this is not one of those times. | 很不幸 怪物如今别想猖狂了 |
[18:06] | It’s on now. | 打起来了 |
[18:09] | You really messed up. Somewhere, somehow, somebody just got all this on video. | 你真的把事情搞糟了 随时随地总会有人想办法把这一段录下来 |
[18:15] | By the time you go to sleep tonight, I’m gonna own this building. | 等你今晚睡觉的时候 我就会拥有这座大楼 |
[18:20] | And tomorrow… | 到明天… |
[18:22] | don’t be late, | 别迟到 |
[18:24] | ’cause when you clock in, | 因为当你准时来上班的时候 |
[18:26] | you’re fired! | 你就该滚蛋了! |
[18:47] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[18:53] | A toast, to your first and last day on the job. | 敬你 为了你在工作岗位上的第一天 也是最后一天 |
[18:59] | Yeah. About that… | 是啊关于那件事… |
[19:02] | Dude, I told you. Don’t worry about it. | 伙计 我说了 别担心 |
[19:04] | It’s not the first time I’ve been suspended. | 我不是第一回被暂停聘用了 |
[19:07] | That’s not it. | 不是 |
[19:09] | John, you’ll find another job. You got all that training. | 约翰 你会找到另一份工作的 你受过训练 |
[19:13] | Training. Covert reconnaissance. Close-quarter hand-to-hand combat. | 训练 隐蔽侦察 近身肉搏 |
[19:19] | Demolition. Not a high call in the workplace for skills like that, Joe. | 爆破 这些并不是工作中需要的技能 乔 |
[19:23] | OK, but you’re a smart guy. You can do whatever you want. | 是啊不过你是个聪明人 你能做到你想做的 |
[19:28] | You don’t get it. It’s not about work. It’s not about ajob. | 你不明白 不是为了工作 不是为了职业 |
[19:33] | Being a marine meant everything to me. | 当一名海军陆战队员是我的追求 |
[19:38] | Now I go and get fired from some bullshit security job. | 现在我从他妈的保安工作上被开除 |
[19:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道做什么 |
[19:50] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:52] | I’m not gonna try and pretend I know what you’re going through, | 我并不想尝试和假装知道你想经历什么 |
[19:57] | ’cause I don’t. | 因为我不想 |
[20:00] | And your time as a marine, | 不过你作为一名海军陆战队员的日子 |
[20:03] | yeah, it’s over, and that sucks, man. | 是的 已经结束了 是很难过 伙计 |
[20:08] | But your life’s not over. | 但是你的生活还没有结束 |
[20:11] | I mean, it’s changing, but you’ve got to learn to change with it. | 我是说 生活正在改变 你也要学着适应 |
[20:17] | Sometimes… sometimes it’s good to just take a step back | 有时候… 有时候 可以退一步看看 |
[20:23] | and see what you still have. | 你还拥有什么 |
[20:29] | You know, | 你看 |
[20:31] | I think I’m gonna go home and see my wife. | 我正想着回家见我的老婆 |
[20:34] | Yeah. She’s hot. | 是啊她身材很火爆 |
[20:47] | What happened today? | 今天怎回事? |
[20:54] | We made a lot of money. | 我们赚了很多钱 |
[20:58] | In the vault. With the kid. | 在保险库里和那小子 |
[21:02] | That kid showed that he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. | 那小子看起来嘴不严 |
[21:06] | And Morgan? Blowing up that cop car? | 那摩根爆了那辆警车怎么说? |
[21:09] | He went a little overboard. | 他有点头脑发热 |
[21:11] | But in all fairness to Morgan, | 但是如果要公平评价摩根 |
[21:14] | I was firing an automatic weapon at those cops. | 也得把我用冲锋枪 朝那些警察开火考虑进去 |
[21:18] | Dead cops, all those witnesses… | 该死的警察 还有那些目击者… |
[21:21] | Doesn’t that pose a potential problem for us? | 难道不会对我们形成潜在的麻烦吗? |
[21:24] | So does a prison term. | 刑期也会更长 |
[21:27] | Bottom line is, we got away clean. | 关键是 我们没有留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[21:35] | What’s the matter, Angela? | 怎么了 安吉拉? |
[21:37] | Don’t you trust me anymore? | 你不再信任我了? |
[21:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:51] | That kid knew my name. | 那小子知道我的名字 |
[21:54] | That’s dangerous for all of us. | 对我们所有人来说是很危险的 |
[21:58] | Baby, is there anything in these eyes that makes you think I could ever hurt you? | 宝贝 从我眼里 你能看到我想伤害你的意思吗? |
[22:15] | – What? – Forget what you did to our guy in the vault. | – 什么? – 就算我们忘记你在保险库里 对我们的人所做的 |
[22:20] | You killed two cops today and that’s a problem. | 可是你今天杀了两个警察 那才是问题 |
[22:24] | – Don’t start with me. – You arrogant bastard. You’ve lost control. | – 别朝我嚷嚷 – 你这自大的蠢货 你已经失去自控力了 |
[22:27] | That’s where you’re wrong, my friend. | 你错了 我的朋友 |
[22:30] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[22:36] | – I’ve gained control. – Is that right? | – 我已经得到了控制权 – 是吗? |
[22:38] | You bet your ass that’s right. | 真他妈显而易见 |
[22:41] | What’s the matter with you, Rome? Have you lost your mind? | 你搞什么 罗姆? 你疯啦? |
[22:44] | – Have you forgotten who you’re talking to? – I know exactly who I’m talking to. | – 你忘记你是在跟谁说话吗? – 我很清楚 |
[22:49] | You see, I have the diamonds, therefore I have the power. | 你瞧 我有钻石 所以 我有资格 |
[22:53] | You have no idea the level of hell I can bring down on you. | 你还不知道我可以怎么整你 |
[22:56] | Yeah, but you won’t. Not if you want to see these diamonds. | 是啊但是你不会那样做的 除非你不想再见到这些钻石 |
[23:00] | Tomorrow. Noon. I get my diamonds, you get your money. | 明天中午 我拿我的钻石 你拿你的钱 |
[23:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:22] | About what happened at work today… | 关于今天工作中发生的事… |
[23:25] | I’m not telling anybody. | 我不会说的 |
[23:27] | Cool. | 赞 |
[23:42] | – Hi, baby. – Hey. | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[23:44] | – How was work? – Fine. | – 工作得如何? – 不赖 |
[23:47] | Well? | 哦? |
[23:48] | What? What happened? | 怎么? 发生了啥? |
[23:51] | – Talk to me. – Nothing. | – 跟我说说 – 没啥 |
[23:55] | Stuff. | 工作的事 |
[23:57] | They’re hired to protect us. | 雇他们是为了保护我们 |
[24:00] | But who will protect us from them? | 但是谁来保护我们不被他们伤着? |
[24:02] | Security guards out of control, tonight at 11. | 今晚11:00敬请关注保安失控事件 |
[24:06] | Stuff. Like you throwing a guy out of a window. | “工作的事” 比如把一个家伙扔到窗子外面 |
[24:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:16] | I thought my days of worrying about you were over. What happened? | 我原以为为你担惊受怕的日子结束了 到底怎么了? |
[24:23] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[24:24] | You jumped into work the minute you got back. | 你刚去工作就给退回来了 |
[24:26] | Kate, what was I supposed to do? Come home, sit around? | 凯特 那我应该做什么? 回到家里 无所事事? |
[24:31] | – That’s not me. I can’t do that. – I know you can’t. | – 那不是我 我无法做到 – 我知道这难为你了 |
[24:37] | – What if we just took off? – What? | – 那我们一起离开如何? – 什么? |
[24:40] | Yeah. Just left. | 对 就是离开 |
[24:42] | Gone. Do something crazy. We’ll get up in the morning, we’ll go somewhere. | 出去 做一些疯狂的事情 我们一起早上起来 然后去一些地方 |
[24:47] | – Where? – I don’t know where. Anywhere. | – 去哪里? – 我还没想好 随便 |
[24:49] | It doesn’t matter. That’s not the point. I just… I’ve been thinking a lot about it. | 这不重要 去哪儿不是关键 我只是… 一直在考虑这个想法 |
[24:54] | – You have? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[24:58] | What do you think? Just me and you. | 你觉得如何? 就我和你 |
[25:01] | I really wanna do this. | 我真的很想试试 |
[25:04] | Come on. Say yes. | 来吧 说”好的” |
[25:08] | Say yes. John, say yes. | 说”好的” 约翰 说”好的”! |
[25:11] | – Come on! – OK, OK, yes, yes. | – 快! – 行 行! 好的 好的 |
[25:29] | Hey, man, you’re Lincoln Kennedy. What are you doing here? | 喂 伙计 你是林肯还是肯尼迪啊 你在这儿做啥? |
[25:34] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. – Come on, 72, I know it’s you. | – 我不懂你是指什么 伙计 – 就是那个 72 我知道是你 |
[25:39] | Husky Hall of Fame, three consecutive Pro Bowls. | 进了爱斯基摩名人堂 连续三个好球 |
[25:42] | Man, you even started in a Super Bowl. | 伙计 你甚至进入了超级水平阶段 |
[25:45] | You didn’t win, | 你没赢 |
[25:47] | but you started. | 但是你开了个头 |
[25:50] | Come on, man. I know it’s you. | 喂 伙计 我就知道是你 |
[26:03] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[26:07] | Thanks, LK. | 谢谢LK |
[26:11] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们一起走走 |
[26:14] | – Rock candy? – Man, you know I hate rock candy. | – 冰糖? – 哦 伙计 你知道我讨厌冰糖 |
[26:17] | Oh, that’s right, because of that one time. | 哦 对了 是有一次因为它 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:25] | Let’s walk it off. How’d you like that Benz I hooked you up with? | 我们一起走走会好些 大家伙 上次我推荐给你的奔驰你喜欢吗? |
[26:29] | Liked it? Shit. 24-valve V-8, 4MATIC all-wheel drive. | 喜欢? 妈的! 24阀的V-8引擎 |
[26:34] | – What’s not to like? – If you liked that, you’re gonna love this. | – 有啥不喜欢? – 如果你喜欢那个 那你就会喜欢这个 |
[26:38] | – What’s it gonna be, a Mustang? – Nah. | – 会是什么 福特的野马车? – 不对 |
[26:40] | – A Jag? – Better. | – 捷豹? – 比它更好 |
[26:42] | – Come on, man, tell me. What is it? – Right there. | – 快点 伙计 告诉我是什么? – 就在那儿 |
[26:49] | – Man, that’s a minivan. – Rome said inconspicuous. | – 伙计 那是辆小型货车 – 罗姆说要不显眼 |
[26:53] | Yeah, but how you gonna send a brother out in a minivan? | 但是你怎能用一辆小型货车 把一个兄弟送出去? |
[26:56] | Man, I’m a criminal, not a soccer mom. | 伙计 我是个罪犯 不是中产阶级妇女 |
[26:59] | Come on, big guy. CD, DVD. If you want, I’ll even have Johnny throw some spinners on it. | 别介 大块头 CD DVD 如果你愿意 我甚至还可以 让强尼装点整流罩 |
[27:05] | – Fuck you! – Or not. | – 操! – 还是不了 |
[27:08] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 可能我没说明白 |
[27:10] | You see, I am a black man. | 你瞧 我是个黑人 |
[27:14] | – Yeah, I got that. – OK. And that is a minivan. | – 是啊我知道 – 好 那是个小型货车 |
[27:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:21] | Black men don’t drive minivans, Frank. | 黑人不开小型货车的 弗兰克 |
[27:23] | They do now. | 现在他们开了 |
[27:26] | Morgan, the five of you are never gonna fit in one of those. | 摩根 你们五个人装不进那些车的 |
[27:31] | Take the van. Nobody pays attention. | 把小型货车开去吧 没人会注意的 |
[27:33] | You guys can just disappear. | 你们几个只想要消失 |
[27:36] | What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[27:42] | Keys are in it. Knock yourself out. | 车钥匙在里面 自己开走吧 |
[28:23] | Mount Cedar. | 雪松山 |
[28:25] | I used to go to camp there. | 过去我常常在那儿露营 |
[28:28] | God, I haven’t thought about that in a long time. | 天哪 有好久我都没有想起那儿了 |
[28:33] | But the mountains are hours away. | 开到那山就个把钟头的路程 |
[28:35] | Are you sure you don’t wanna just stop at the beach? | 你确定不想就停在海边? |
[28:38] | I think I’ve seen enough sand. | 我想我看沙子看的够多了 |
[28:42] | Besides, you’re not the only one with childhood memories of the mountains. | 另外 你不是唯一儿时记忆里有山的人 |
[28:46] | You never told me that you went to Mount Cedar. | 你从未对我提起你去过雪松山 |
[28:48] | It wasn’t Mount Cedar. Further up. | 不是雪松山 更远的 |
[28:54] | So, are you gonna tell me where? | 你要告诉我是哪儿吗? |
[28:56] | It was just a place that my dad used to take us when we were kids. | 只是一个我小时候爸爸 常常带我们去的地方 |
[29:00] | What did you guys do up there? Was it fun? | 你们在那儿做什么? 很有意思么? |
[29:02] | It was all right. | 还行 |
[29:05] | – Dad liked it. – Why? | – 爸爸喜欢那儿 – 为啥? |
[29:08] | I guess it’s ’cause he knew it was far enough away | 我猜是因为那儿远得 |
[29:11] | where nobody could hear me and my brothers scream. | 没人能听见我和我哥哥的惨叫 |
[29:16] | We gotta get some gas. | 我们得加点油 |
[29:33] | – You want anything? – A Diet Coke. | – 要喝点什么? – 健怡可乐 |
[29:35] | OK. | 好的 |
[29:43] | – Nice butt. – What? | – 屁股很好看 – 什么? |
[30:33] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[31:05] | How you doing? | 在做啥? |
[31:12] | Cadillac man, huh? | 凯迪拉克 伙计 嗯? |
[31:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:19] | What happens there, stays there. | 怎么了 呆在那儿 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么? |
[31:26] | The Vegas sticker. | 维加斯贴纸 |
[31:32] | Oh, yeah. It’s my brother’s car. | 哦 是啊是我哥哥的车 |
[31:38] | He lives in Vegas. | 他住在维加斯 |
[31:41] | You visit him much? | 你经常去看他? |
[31:43] | – Couple of times a year. – Me too. | – 一年去几次 – 我也是 |
[31:45] | My mom lives there. I just love it there, you know? | 我妈妈住那儿 我就是喜欢那儿 你知道吧? |
[31:49] | Especially downtown. | 特别是市区 |
[31:52] | You ever go to the Olympus? | 你去过奥林匹斯? |
[31:55] | Not since they tore it down last year. | 哦 去年那儿拆了以后就没去了 |
[31:59] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[32:03] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[32:34] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[32:38] | Take the truck! | 开这辆货车! |
[32:45] | Come here! Bring her! Come here! | 这儿! 你去哪儿? 这儿! |
[32:49] | – Damn! – John! | – 趴下! – 约翰! |
[32:55] | – Shut up! – John! | – 闭嘴! – 约翰! |
[32:58] | – Get off of me! John! – Where the hell did she come from? | – 放开我! 约翰! – 她到底是他妈怎么冒出来的? |
[33:01] | – Do we kill her? – No. We might need a hostage. | – 我们要杀了她吗? – 不必 也许我们需要个人质 |
[33:11] | Get up! | 起来! |
[33:13] | John! | 约翰! |
[33:26] | Morgan! Get in the truck. | 摩根 上车! |
[34:39] | Come out here. | 快出来 |
[34:41] | Come on. Hang in there. | 快 坚持住 |
[34:48] | Keep pressure on that. I’m gonna call for help. | 好了 按着那儿 我去求救 |
[35:14] | Highway patrol, this is John Triton. You have officers down at Manze’s Gas. | 高速公路巡逻队 我是约翰·泰顿 你们有警官倒在了曼兹加油站 |
[35:18] | Multiple assailants. Four men, one woman, headed southbound in a black Navigator. | 这里有多名攻击者 四名男性 一名女性 乘一辆黑色领航者 沿着I-95公路往南行驶 |
[35:23] | They have a hostage. It’s my wife. | 他们劫持了一名人质 是我妻子 |
[35:50] | Kate Triton. | 凯特·泰顿 |
[35:52] | Married to John Triton. | 嫁给了约翰·泰顿 |
[35:54] | Sergeant John Triton. | 约翰·泰顿军士 |
[35:57] | She married a marine. | 她嫁给了一名海军陆战队员 |
[35:59] | What’d you marry him for? Benefits? | 你为什么嫁给他? 有什么好处? |
[36:06] | Settle down. Settle down. | 住手 放开我 |
[36:15] | You gotta be kidding me. | 别跟我开玩笑了 |
[36:19] | Cops. | 是警察 |
[36:22] | That ain’t the cops. | 那不是警察 |
[36:27] | I hate cops. | 我讨厌警察 |
[36:30] | And rock candy. | 还有冰糖 |
[36:36] | – Shoot him. – No! | – 打他 – 不! |
[37:36] | – Would somebody shoot this guy? – What does it look like we’re doing? | – 来个人朝他射击! – 看我们正在干! |
[37:40] | Missing. | 没打中 |
[37:58] | Hey, slow down! | 喂 慢点! |
[38:10] | Hey! | 喂! |
[38:23] | Whoa! | 噢! |
[39:04] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[39:19] | This guy’s like the Terminator. | 这家伙真是终结者再世 |
[40:36] | You murdering sons of bitches! | 你们这帮混蛋杀人狂! |
[40:38] | Shut her up and get her out of here. | 来人让她闭嘴 把她拖开 |
[40:40] | You murderers! | 你们这群杀人犯! |
[40:46] | Now, Angie, baby, I know you got a hair trigger, but I said shut her up, not kill her. | 安吉尔 宝贝 我知道你扣扳机不费力 但是我说了 让她闭嘴 不是杀了她 |
[40:50] | We might need an insurance policy. | 我们可能需要一张保险单 |
[40:56] | Get a rope and tie her up. | 找个绳子把她拴起来 |
[41:09] | Put your hands together. | 把你的手放在一起 |
[41:14] | Front axle’s history. We’re not going anywhere in this thing. | 前轮车轴报废了 我们没法开它了 |
[41:19] | Now, you figured that out all by yourself, huh? | 这是你个人判断对吧 嗯? |
[41:22] | Actually, I did, yeah. | 是 没错 对 |
[41:24] | – But, hey, you know what else I figured out? – What’s that? | – 但是 嗨 你知道我还判断出了什么? – 什么? |
[41:29] | That you’re a trigger-happy nutjob who belongs in a cage. | 你是一个应当被关在笼子里的 喜欢乱开枪的笨蛋 |
[41:39] | All right. We are monumentally screwed here | 好了! 我们在这儿都晕头转向了 |
[41:42] | and the last thing I need is you two bickering like a couple of little girls. | 你们还像两个小女生一样斗嘴 |
[41:46] | So as of right now, it’s over. Are we clear? | 所以 马上闭嘴 明白吗? |
[41:50] | Because if we’re not, I give you my word, I will absolutely shoot you myself. | 因为如果再不照办 听我说 我就亲自打死你们俩 |
[41:55] | What do we do now? | 现在我们做什么? |
[41:57] | The way I see it, we got two options. | 在我看来 我们有两种选择 |
[42:00] | A, we stand here and try to kill each other, | A 我们原地不动 互相残杀 |
[42:03] | but then no one gets paid and someone gets dead, | 然后大家都死而不得其所 |
[42:05] | or B, we get out of the swamp, make our drop and collect our dough. | 要么B 我们走出沼泽 找个地方收钱 |
[42:10] | And maybe it’s just the greed talking, but I’m sticking with B. | 可能说起来容易 但是我仍然坚持选”B” |
[42:13] | Yeah, well, I say we move, ’cause every cop in the state heard that blast. | 好吧 嗯 我说那我们走吧 因为所有的警察都听到了那声爆炸 |
[42:17] | We’ll follow the swamp downstream. | 我们将顺着沼泽往下游走 |
[42:21] | – Through there? – Yeah, through there. | – 穿过那儿? – 对 穿过那儿 |
[42:24] | The trees will give us cover from the air. The swamp will slow down the cops. | 丛林将把我们隐蔽起来 沼泽会让警察的脚步慢下来 |
[42:29] | – What shall we do with our insurance policy? – Go to hell. | – 那我们的这份小小的保险单怎么处理? – 去死吧 |
[42:35] | Angie, why’d you do that? | 安吉尔 干嘛要那样? |
[42:38] | Now Morgan’s gotta carry her. | 现在摩根去把她扛起来 |
[42:41] | Morgan’s got…? Morgan’s gotta do what? | 摩根去…? 摩根去做什么? |
[42:54] | – Watch out for crocodiles. – What’s the matter with you? | – 小心鳄鱼 – 你怎么了? |
[42:57] | Ain’t no crocodiles in South Carolina. | 南卡罗莱纳州不是没有鳄鱼吗 |
[43:18] | – Detective Van Buren. – Sir. | – 范布伦探长 – 长官 |
[43:21] | – What have we got? – Well, we got one deceased officer here | – 发生了什么? – 嗯 我们的一位警官在这儿丧生 |
[43:25] | and another found seriously wounded there. | 另一位在那儿 伤势严重 |
[43:30] | The guy who called in? | 那位打电话的家伙? |
[43:32] | Is a John Triton. He’s an ex-marine. | 约翰·泰顿 曾是海军陆战队员 |
[43:35] | He’s for real. | 情况属实 |
[43:37] | His description of the perps sounds like the crew that hit the diamond store yesterday. | 他描述的作案者听起来像是昨天袭击镇上钻石首饰行的那伙人 |
[43:43] | – Are the roadblocks up? – Yes, sir. | – 道路封锁了? – 是的 长官 |
[43:45] | Choppers and search teams are on their way. | 直升机和搜寻队正在行动中 |
[43:48] | So, what else do we know about these guys? | 关于那群人还有什么情况? |
[43:51] | – They’re sloppy. – Unit Four, come in. | – 他们是污合之众 – 4分队 有情况 |
[43:58] | – Go ahead. – We got a report of a multiple car accident | – 请讲 – 我们得到几起车祸的报告 |
[44:01] | and shots fired five miles south of you. | 有人在离你5英里远处开枪射击 |
[44:03] | The highway patrol car from your location was involved. Check and advise. | 你那儿的高速公路巡逻车也在内 请指示 |
[44:07] | I’m en route. | 我正往那儿赶 |
[44:38] | Detective Van Buren, Homicide. | 杀人犯 我是范布伦探长 |
[44:41] | I’m gonna assume you’re John Triton. | 我猜你是约翰·泰顿 |
[44:48] | They took my wife. | 他们劫持了我妻子 |
[44:50] | – That’s a matter for law enforcement now. – Listen. | – 是该法律出手的时候了 – 听着 |
[44:54] | I’ve seen them kill three people. My wife will not be number four. | 我已经看到他们杀了三个人 我妻子不能成为第四个 |
[44:58] | I can’t give you permission to pursue. | 我不能允许你追凶 |
[45:01] | I’m not asking for it. | 我没有请求 |
[45:04] | You know, this whole area’s tidal. | 你知道 整个地区是有潮汐的 |
[45:06] | The way the water level changes, these guys are going to be impossible to track. | 一旦水面变化之后 就无法根据痕迹追踪那帮家伙了 |
[45:10] | – I can handle it. – Triton. | – 我能 – 泰顿 |
[45:14] | I’ve seen what these guys can do. | 我已经知道这帮家伙的本性了 |
[45:18] | You better hurry. | 你最好赶紧 |
[45:22] | Get the chains out. I want this river dragged. Are we in the air yet? | 开始搜捕 我想在这条河里打捞一下 空中布置人了吗? |
[46:21] | If you and I are gonna be friends, you need to learn some manners. | 如果你我想成为朋友 那你得懂点礼貌 |
[46:25] | Bitch. | 混蛋 |
[46:28] | – Man, the hell with this! – You got a problem, brother? | – 伙计 真是倒霉! – 有什么麻烦 兄弟? |
[46:34] | My problem is walking through this dirty-ass swamp with the entire county looking for us | 我的麻烦就是 在这个脏得要死的沼泽里走 同时整个县的警察在搜索我们 |
[46:39] | because somebody decided that killing cops was a good idea. | 因为某人觉得杀了警察是一个好主意 |
[46:43] | Genius, that somebody’s you. | 高论 那个某人就是你吧 |
[46:46] | – You’re the one that killed the cops. – Yeah. Both of ’em. | – 你是杀了警察的人 – 对 两个 |
[46:52] | So now we wanna start playing the blame game, huh? | 哦 那么我们现在要开始相互责备了 嗯? |
[46:55] | Always wanna blame the black man. | 总是想责备黑人 |
[46:58] | Somebody steals a car, the black man did it. | 有人偷了一辆车 黑人干的 |
[47:00] | House gets robbed, black man. | 家里被偷了黑人干的 |
[47:03] | Cop car gets blown up by an Israeli single-shot shoulder-fired rocket launcher, | 一个以色列人用肩扛火箭筒把警车炸飞了 |
[47:08] | – guess who? – The black man. | – 猜猜是谁干的? – 黑人 |
[47:13] | That’s right, Vescera. | 没错 维塞拉 |
[47:15] | – The black man! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Morgan! | – 是黑人! – 喔 喔 喔 喔 摩根! |
[47:18] | You are one crazy son of a bitch. | 你真是个疯狂的蠢货 |
[47:22] | I like that. I do. | 我喜欢那样 是的 |
[47:25] | But no one’s gonna get killed here until I give the go-ahead, and I didn’t give it. | 没有我允许 谁也不能伤害谁 我也没有允许过 |
[47:41] | – What was that? – The go-ahead. | – 那是什么? – 批准 |
[47:50] | – Why Vescera? – We might need a crazy son of a bitch. | – 为什么是维塞拉? – 你永远也说不清道不明 |
[47:59] | – I thought you said there were no crocodiles. – Those are alligators. | – 我记得你说过这儿不会有鳄鱼 – 那是蜥蜴 |
[48:06] | – You think they’re hungry? – Not anymore. | – 你觉得他们很饥饿吗? – 不会再饥饿了 |
[48:17] | – What have you got? – Nothing yet. | – 有什么进展? – 还没有 |
[48:25] | There’s no way anybody could have lived through this. | 不可能有人在这种情况下生还 |
[48:28] | – Keep me informed. – Yes, sir. | – 有情况及时通知我 – 是 长官 |
[50:07] | – Yeah. – Where are you? | – 喂 – 你在哪儿? |
[50:09] | – How you doing? – How am I doing? | – 你进行得如何? – 我进行得如何? |
[50:11] | Not so good, huh? Well, you know that triple homicide I was just involved in? | 不是很好 嗯? 哼 你知道我刚杀了三个人吗? |
[50:16] | – The one all over the news? – Yeah, right. That’s the one. I know, bad. | – 就是所有新闻都在报道的吗? – 对 就是那个 对 我知道很糟糕 |
[50:19] | Anyways, I think I can now add kidnapping to my litany of atrocities. | 不管怎样 我想现在我能在 冗长的暴行中加上劫持人质一项了 |
[50:25] | I know I can. She’s standing there in front of me right now. | 事实上 我知道是这样 因为她现在就站在我跟前 |
[50:28] | – Why are you telling me all this? – Why am I telling you this? | – 你为什么告诉我这一切? – 我为什么告诉你这一切? |
[50:31] | Because in the middle of blowing up the gas station, killing the marine and kidnapping, | 因为在我炸掉加油站 杀掉海军陆战队员 然后又绑架的过程中 |
[50:36] | I had a great idea. In fact, it’s such a great idea that I even came up with a name for it. | 我想出了一个好主意 事实上 这个主意实在太棒了 以至于我都为它想好了一个名字 |
[50:42] | It’s called “You’re Out.” | 叫做”你出局了” |
[50:45] | Which basically means you get nothing. | 基本意思就是说你什么也得不到 |
[50:48] | No split, no diamonds, no payoff, no nothing. | 没有你的那份 没有钻石 没有报酬 什么都没有 |
[50:52] | – We had a plan, Rome. – I know we had a plan, but plans change. | – 我们订过计划的 罗姆 – 我知道我们订过计划 但是计划改变了 |
[50:56] | At least, for one of us, they do. Now, listen. If you think for one second… | 至少是为了我们之中的一个 给我听着 如果你再考虑一下… |
[51:01] | – You wouldn’t get away with this without me. – Can you hold on? | – 没有我 你不可能这样逍遥法外 – 稍等好吗? |
[51:05] | Yeah. This is he. | 好 是他 |
[51:07] | I’m calling to let you know your order’s been approved. | 我打电话就是想告诉你 你的请求被批准了 |
[51:11] | Yeah. Now, does that include all the premium channels and the sports package? | 是吗? 那么 就包括所有的黄金频道和运动大礼包? |
[51:16] | Sure does. | 当然 |
[51:43] | All right. The air show’s over. | 好 空中表演结束了 |
[51:46] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们出去吧 |
[51:51] | Go on. | 继续 |
[53:01] | That’s a creepy-ass snake. | 那个该死的游来游去的蛇 |
[53:04] | Slimy and scaly. | 粘粘的还有鳞 |
[53:06] | It’s terrifying, all these animals and bugs. | 到处都是可怕的动物和虫子 |
[53:09] | I hate this, man. I’m not built for this stuff. | 我讨厌这些 伙计 我可不是冲着这些来的 |
[53:12] | – What’s wrong with you? – What’s wrong with me? Think about it. | – 你怎么了? – 我怎么了? 想想看 |
[53:16] | How many brothers you see in Deliverance? The answer is zero. | 你看到有多少黑人兄弟被公正的判决? 答案是”零” |
[53:21] | You know why? Because brothers don’t camp. | 知道为什么吗? 因为黑人兄弟从不露营 |
[53:24] | Why does everything always have to be racial with you, Morgan? | 为什么你觉得每件事 都和种族扯上关系 摩根? |
[53:28] | Why do you feel the need to confine us to these labels? | 为什么你觉得有必要把我们 都打上这样的标志? |
[53:31] | Why can’t we just be people? | 我们为什么不能就是普通人? |
[53:34] | – What do you think, Kate? – I think you’re psychotic. | – 你觉得呢 凯特? – 我觉得你们有精神病 |
[53:40] | Now, how can you say that? You don’t even know me. | 你怎么能那样说? 你甚至都不了解我 |
[53:45] | That’s very judgmental. | 那太主观了 |
[53:50] | Is she looking at me? | 她正在看我吗? |
[53:58] | I’m gonna be totally honest here. | 我想很公正的在这儿 |
[54:02] | I thought that you and I, you know, we could’ve had a future, you know, | 我觉得你我 你看 我们可以拥有一个未来 |
[54:06] | if it wasn’t for… | 不是为了… |
[54:18] | What? | 什么? |
[54:22] | You’re insane. | 你有病 |
[54:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[54:32] | Good talk. | 谈得不错 |
[54:42] | – Cops. – Get the truck loaded. | – 警察 – 把货装上 |
[55:15] | Hold it right there, cop. | 别动 警察 |
[55:20] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[55:22] | I’m just looking for some people. | 我只是在找人 |
[55:25] | Boy, I will end you. | 小子 我来结果你 |
[55:30] | I told you, I’m not a cop. | 我跟你说了 我不是警察 |
[55:43] | Wait here. And somebody shut her up. | 在这儿等着 让她闭嘴 |
[55:52] | – What have you got? – Nothing. | – 有什么进展? – 没有 |
[55:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[55:57] | – Van Buren here. – Sir, come in. | – 我是范布伦 – 长官请说 |
[55:59] | – What’s going on in the south fork? – Nothing. We’re headed for the marina. | – 南边岔流上有什么情况? – 没有 我们正朝码头方向去 |
[56:03] | I want every shack on that riverbank searched. | 我希望河岸的每一块地方都搜到 |
[56:07] | – Find them. – Copy that. | – 找到他们 – 收到 |
[56:23] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了? |
[56:25] | There’s a lodge up there. It’s swarming with cops. | 那儿有个小屋子 一堆警察在那儿 |
[56:30] | What do you want to do now? | 现在准备怎么做? |
[56:33] | We’ll let the cops leave and then we’ll cross the river. | 我们设法让警察离开 然后过河 |
[56:49] | Take these. Get ’em loaded. We gotta move. | 装好 我们准备离开 |
[57:04] | What the hell are you doing out here, cop? | 警察 你跑到这儿干吗? |
[57:07] | You guys got it all wrong. | 你们两个家伙完全搞错了 |
[57:10] | Save your lies, boy. | 收起你的谎言吧 小子 |
[57:15] | If I was a cop, I’d have a badge, a gun. | 如果我是警察 我应该有个牌子 一把枪 |
[57:20] | I don’t. I’m just out here trying… | 但是我没有 我到这儿来只是想… |
[57:29] | Just trying to what? | 想干嘛? |
[57:32] | I got choppers buzzing around here, and I got you sneaking up our asses, | 他们的直升飞机在这儿嗡嗡作响 然后我发现你追踪到我们 |
[57:36] | and you’re not a cop? | 然而你不是警察? |
[57:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[57:43] | You’re right. I’m a cop. | 你是对的 我是警察 |
[57:48] | They’re tracking my GPS right now. | 他们正在追踪我的GPS(全球定位系统) |
[57:50] | GPS? I told you to search him! | GPS(全球定位系统)? 我跟你说要搜他身的! |
[57:53] | – I did! – Find it! | – 我搜了! – 找出来! |
[57:56] | Where’s the goddamn bug, cop? | 警察 那个该死的小臭虫放哪儿了? |
[59:54] | – What are you doing, man? – No contact points, no alarm. | – 你在做什么 伙计? – 没有触点 没有警报 |
[59:59] | It’s a freaking shack. | 真是奇怪的小屋子 |
[1:00:04] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[1:00:16] | Something die in here? | 这儿死过什么吗? |
[1:00:18] | I don’t know, but it smells like baked ass. | 不知道 但是味道真他妈不好 |
[1:00:24] | Morgan, see if you can go find a generator. | 摩根 去找找又没有发电机 |
[1:00:28] | – Why me? – Why not? | – 为什么是我? – 为什么不? |
[1:00:30] | What if there’s some guy with a hockey mask and a hatchet? | 要是有人带着面罩拿着短斧 等在外面怎么办? |
[1:00:33] | Or a group of country ass-crackers craving some man love? | 或者是一群渴求男人的疯癫乡巴佬? |
[1:00:39] | It’ll be fun, like summer camp. | 那会很有趣 就像夏令营 |
[1:00:41] | Yeah, but brothers don’t camp. | 是啊但是黑人兄弟从不露营 |
[1:00:44] | Yeah, well, actually I did go to camp once. | 呃 不过有一次我确实露营过 |
[1:00:47] | I was 13 years old. | 那时我13岁 |
[1:00:51] | And there was this camp counselor. Cool honky. | 有一个露营顾问很酷的白鬼子 |
[1:00:55] | Timothy. | 蒂莫西 |
[1:00:58] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:01:00] | Or, as he liked to be called, Johnny Whiplash. | 或者他喜欢被称作约翰·韦布拉史 |
[1:01:08] | Well, tell us, Morgan. What did this Johnny Whiplash have to offer? | 哦 跟我们说说 摩根 这个约翰·韦布拉史给与了什么? |
[1:01:15] | Well, first he offered friendship. | 嗯 起先 他给与了友谊 |
[1:01:20] | Then some rock candy. | 然后是冰糖 |
[1:01:25] | Then he offered me something that I never should have accepted. | 再后来他提供了一些我不该接受的东西 |
[1:01:36] | Wow. | 喔 |
[1:01:39] | Well, good luck with all that. | 喔 真不错 |
[1:01:41] | Now go find the generator. | 那现在去找发电机吧 |
[1:02:02] | What we talked about… | 我们说好了… |
[1:02:05] | ain’t leaving this room, right? | 你们别离开这间屋子 好吧? |
[1:02:08] | No. No. | 不会的 不会的 |
[1:02:11] | Now, go find the goddamn generator. | 去找那该死的发电机吧 |
[1:03:32] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:04:59] | – Hello. – Hey. It’s me. | – 喂 – 哎 是我 |
[1:05:02] | – Hold on. Frank. – What? | – 稍等 弗兰克 – 嗯? |
[1:05:05] | It’s Rome. | 是罗姆 |
[1:05:12] | – So, how’s my Cadillac? – Plan A’s screwed. | – 我的凯迪拉克怎样了? – 计划A行不通 |
[1:05:15] | – No shit. You’re all over the news. – We’re switching to plan B. | – 哦靠你们都上了所有的新闻了 – 我们正转向计划B |
[1:05:18] | – Well, what the hell is plan B? – I don’t know what plan B is. | – 到底他妈什么是计划B? – 我也不知道计划B是什么 |
[1:05:21] | – I’m making this up as I go. – Great. | – 我正在制定 – 行 |
[1:05:24] | – You know Rita’s down by the marina? – Yeah. | – 你知道那个接头地点 丽塔 在码头那儿? – 是的 |
[1:05:27] | – I want you to leave a car there for me. – I need some time. Give me till tomorrow. | – 我要你在那儿给我准备一辆车 – 我需要时间 给我一天时间 |
[1:05:32] | No, as soon as you can. Looks like we’re going to Phoenix. | 不行 越快越好 看来我们得去凤凰城了 |
[1:05:42] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[1:05:58] | Why so sad? | 干嘛这么悲伤? |
[1:06:00] | Don’t like your new friends? | 不喜欢你的新伙伴? |
[1:06:03] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可怜 |
[1:06:06] | How so? | 为什么? |
[1:06:13] | You’re like his little puppet. | 你好像他的小木偶 |
[1:06:24] | So, what’s the plan? | 有计划吗? |
[1:06:26] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[1:06:28] | What, no faith? | 怎么 没信心了? |
[1:06:31] | I have faith. I just need to know if I’m still in the loop. | 我有信心 只是想知道我是不是还算一伙 |
[1:06:37] | There’s this guy in Phoenix. | 凤凰城有个家伙 |
[1:06:41] | I figure since we did the work, | 我在想既然我们干了所有的活 |
[1:06:44] | why not keep the diamonds? | 为什么不能拿走所有的钻石呢? |
[1:06:48] | – Can he move ’em? – That he can, my friend. | – 他会动钻石吗? – 当然会 我的朋友 |
[1:06:52] | That he can. | 会的 |
[1:06:57] | You grew up on the water, right? Louisiana? | 你在水里泡大的 对吧? 路易斯安那州? |
[1:07:00] | – Miami. – Yeah, whatever. | – 迈阿密 – 是吗 随便了 |
[1:07:03] | See if you can go get that boat started out there. | 看看能不能把外面那条船发动起来 |
[1:07:09] | Hey, Bennett. | 嗨 班尼特 |
[1:07:13] | Check on Morgan. See what he’s up to. | 找找摩根 看看他在干嘛 |
[1:07:36] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:08:22] | – How many are left? – There’s two upstairs. | – 还剩几个? – 上面还有两个 |
[1:08:28] | – You wait here. – I’m not waiting anywhere. | – 你在这儿等着 – 我不等 |
[1:08:33] | You don’t know what you’re walking into. | 你不知道进去以后会是什么 |
[1:08:35] | It’s a matter of time before they realize these two aren’t coming back. | 听着 这只是时间问题 他们迟早会意识到这两个人没回去 |
[1:08:39] | I gotta do something and I gotta do it now. | 我想做点什么 就现在 |
[1:08:46] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:09:26] | Playtime’s over. | 娱乐时间结束了 |
[1:09:30] | – There’s a crazy son of a bitch. – Where is she? | – 有个疯狂的混蛋 – 她在那儿? |
[1:09:36] | This just gets better and better. | 越来越有意思了 |
[1:09:38] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[1:09:41] | All right. | 好 |
[1:09:46] | Easy, big guy. He’s still got something I need. | 别紧张 大块头 他手上有些东西是我需要的 |
[1:09:50] | I don’t care what you do to him. I just want my wife. | 我不管你和他的事情 我只想要回我的妻子 |
[1:09:53] | He’s not gonna do anything to me. | 他不肯 |
[1:09:56] | Not until he finds out what happened to those stolen diamonds. | 直到他发现那批失盗的钻石的下落 |
[1:09:59] | ‘Cause that’s what he’s after. | 因为那才是他想要的 |
[1:10:02] | His cut. | 他想要他那份 |
[1:10:05] | Isn’t that right, Officer? | 对吧 警官? |
[1:10:09] | Now, why don’t you just take a second and let that sink in there, champ? | 那么 为啥不等等 先了解了解情况 着急了? |
[1:10:18] | Where are they, Rome? | 它们在哪儿 罗姆? |
[1:10:21] | – Where’s what? – Give me my damn diamonds! | – 什么在哪儿? – 给我那些该死的钻石! |
[1:10:23] | Whoa! Calm down, VB. | 喔! 冷静一些 范布伦 |
[1:10:26] | I know our last deal didn’t work out too well, but I’m willing to make a new one. | 我知道咱们达成的协议没有好好执行 但是我愿意重新制定一份 |
[1:10:31] | You see, I tried to kill this guy twice today | 你看 今天我两次试图杀了这家伙 |
[1:10:35] | and he just won’t die. | 他只是命大 |
[1:10:37] | Maybe I’m having an off day. I don’t know. | 可能今天不该我杀人 我不晓得 |
[1:10:41] | But if you shoot him right now, | 但是如果你现在杀了他 |
[1:10:44] | I’m willing to split the diamonds with you. | 我愿意和你一起分那批钻石 |
[1:10:47] | What do you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:11:19] | – There’s our ride. Let’s go. – Go where? What happened? | – 有车了 我们走 – 去哪儿? 发生什么了? |
[1:11:22] | – Her marine showed up, that’s what. – He’s still alive? | – 一个海军陆战队的家伙出现了 明白了吧 – 他还活着? |
[1:12:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走! |
[1:12:11] | Oh, no. You’re not putting me in there. You’re not putting me in there! | 噢 不 你们不能把我放在这儿 你们不能把我放在这儿 |
[1:12:43] | Out of the water. Get out of the water now! | 从水里出来 马上从水里出来! |
[1:12:55] | Turn around. Put your hands above your head. | 转过身去 把手举过头顶 |
[1:13:07] | – Turn around. – I’m John Triton. | – 转过去 – 我是约翰·泰顿 |
[1:13:11] | Shut up! Down on your knees. Place your hands behind your head. | 闭嘴! 跪下 双手交叉放在脑后 |
[1:13:15] | – I called you. They have my wife. – Shut up, boy! | – 我就是呼叫你们的人 他们手上有我妻子 – 闭嘴 小子! |
[1:13:19] | You’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. I suggest you use it. | 你被捕了 你有权保持沉默 我想还是你戴上吧 |
[1:13:29] | You’re dead, boy! | 你死定了 小子! |
[1:13:32] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋! |
[1:13:42] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[1:13:45] | You don’t mind if I keep this one, do you? | 你不介意我来保管这个吧 嗯? |
[1:13:51] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 我想我们可以找到合适的方式 |
[1:13:54] | Work something out? | 找到合适的方式? |
[1:14:05] | Wait a minute, baby. I gotta drive. Baby, I can’t do this. | 喔 等等 宝贝 我得开车 宝贝 我不能做这个 |
[1:14:09] | Say yes. | 说”好的” |
[1:14:12] | Baby, I gotta drive. Yes. | 宝贝 我得开车 好的 |
[1:14:14] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:14:28] | What’s the matter, baby? Don’t you trust me anymore? | 怎么了 宝贝? 难道你不再相信我了? |
[1:14:38] | Unit Four, this is Command. Over. | 4分队 我是指挥官 完毕 |
[1:14:42] | We gotta get rid of this car. | 我们得处理掉这部车 |
[1:14:44] | – Any suggestions? – Van Buren? | – 有什么建议? – 范布伦? |
[1:14:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:51] | I got one. | 我有个主意 |
[1:15:22] | – Hi. – Hey, girl. | – 嗨 – 嗨 姑娘 |
[1:15:24] | – Nice truck. – Wanna go for a ride? | – 车很漂亮 – 想兜风吗? |
[1:15:36] | Base to River Unit. We have a positive identification on your trucker. | 中心呼叫河面分队 我们确认了一名卡车司机 |
[1:15:40] | Last logged in driving a grey semi. | 据记录是开着一辆灰白色半拖挂车 |
[1:15:43] | A vehicle matching that description was just seen five miles north of Rita’s Marina | 一部符合上述描述的车刚刚被发现 距丽塔的码头北边5英里处 |
[1:15:48] | heading southbound on Route 16. | 往南行驶 在16号路上 |
[1:16:01] | – So, what’s the plan? – We’ll pick up our clean car | – 有计划吗? – 我们将会开上干净的车 |
[1:16:04] | and then we’re home free. | 然后自由的回家 |
[1:16:51] | Get that bitch off me. | 把那个婊子从我这儿挪开 |
[1:17:02] | I don’t see the car. | 我看不到车 |
[1:17:04] | Let’s check the other line. | 我们去找找那片地方 |
[1:17:15] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么? |
[1:17:49] | John! | 约翰! |
[1:17:53] | John! | 约翰! |
[1:18:01] | John! | 约翰! |
[1:18:28] | John! | 约翰! |
[1:18:48] | Gotta go, babe! | 走啦 宝贝! |
[1:21:01] | Say hello to your wife! | 向你老婆问好! |
[1:22:28] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊快啊 |
[1:22:37] | No, Kate. Come on, come on, come on. | 不 凯特 快啊快啊快啊 |
[1:22:44] | Wake up! | 快醒啊! |
[1:22:51] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:22:55] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:23:02] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:23:08] | Come on. Wake up! | 快啊快醒啊! |
[1:23:10] | Wake up! | 快醒啊! |
[1:23:12] | That’s it. Come on. That’s it. | 太好了 快啊太好了 |
[1:23:51] | We should’ve gone to the beach. | 我们应当去海边的 |
[1:24:20] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:24:22] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:24:25] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:24:27] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:24:32] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:24:35] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:24:38] | ♪ What would you do? What would you do? | 你想做什么,你会做什么呢? |
[1:24:40] | ♪ Uh, this is how it go down | 嗯,这是它怎么走下去了 |
[1:24:42] | ♪ I have the black pound silence so it don’t make sound | 我戴上耳机 不发出响声 |
[1:24:45] | ♪ I pile 150 outta town, ain’t nobody around | 我离开小镇 没有人在场 |
[1:24:48] | ♪ I’m in the back seat breakin’ it down | 我在破后座上坐下来 |
[1:24:50] | ♪ My love has been a bad streak, dog, lately I’ve found | 爱已经过去,我才发现, |
[1:24:53] | ♪ Hard press made us turn the radio down | 心情压抑 电台关到最小声 |
[1:24:55] | ♪ But God bless, now they talkin’ about layin’ me down | 上帝保佑 现在他们说放过我了 |
[1:24:58] | ♪ Now they on about shovels and the weight of the ground | 现在他们以变得无足轻重 |
[1:25:00] | ♪ What now? Preachin’ on the way that they handle thing | 现在怎么办? 就按他们处理事情的方式办 |
[1:25:03] | ♪ Waitin’ patiently to do the six-foot sand thing now | 耐心等待 快把六英尺的沙包堆起来 |
[1:25:06] | ♪ So I take a second look at my life | 我再看一下我的人生 |
[1:25:08] | ♪ I made too many mistakes that I just couldn’t make right | 我犯了太多的错误 我只是不能做出正确的选择 |
[1:25:11] | ♪ Should’ve been more focused than I take things light | 应该更加轻装上阵 |
[1:25:13] | ♪ When I’m gone this is what y’all will say I was like | 把我最喜欢的东西带着走 |
[1:25:16] | ♪ An arrogant fool, no, not the baddest or cool | 一个傲慢的笨蛋 装坏摆酷都不像 |
[1:25:19] | ♪ Just a big fish caught up in the shallowish pool | 只是一条大鱼, 陷入了快没水的池塘里 |
[1:25:21] | ♪ Not a big name player, in fact it’s true | 没有大名声,其实它是真 |
[1:25:24] | ♪ Never would have been without the cats he knew | 永远不知道 他不认识猫 |
[1:25:26] | ♪ He got lucky, rode the coat-tails of everyone’s fame | 他很幸运, 穿着燕尾服的四处出名 |
[1:25:29] | ♪ In two weeks ain’t nobody gon’ remember his name | 两个星期后被人忘得一干二净 |
[1:25:32] | ♪ I’m ready to go, I done made records | 我准备好了,我已记录 |
[1:25:35] | ♪ Made monetary off of the flow | 花起钱来如水一般流过 |
[1:25:37] | ♪ More importantly, though, I proved everyone wrong | 更重要的我知道大家都弄错 |
[1:25:39] | ♪ It’s all over regardless of what you say when I’m gone. What now? | 我要走了 你还有什么要说? |
[1:25:42] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:25:45] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:25:47] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:25:50] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:25:55] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:25:57] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:26:00] | ♪ What would you do? What would you do? | 你想做什么,你会做什么呢? |
[1:26:02] | ♪ I want y’all to feel the realness, the truth in my words | 我真的想大家都感受到事实, |
[1:26:05] | ♪ I’ve been quiet for too long, the truth should be heard | 平静太久了, 真相应该被知道 |
[1:26:07] | ♪ It was a while back, 10:20 in the morn | 这是在早晨的时候,10:20 |
[1:26:10] | ♪ Cat showed up on my lawn in a rugged uniform | 猫出现在我的漂亮的草坪上 |
[1:26:13] | ♪ Unexpected, there’s a knock on my door | 出乎意料,听到敲门声 |
[1:26:15] | ♪ I met this fool in the club, I don’t see him before | 这个傻子我在俱乐部见过他 |
[1:26:18] | ♪ Open to greet him, but the second he sees me | 开门迎接他,他说曾经看到我 |
[1:26:21] | ♪ His eyes buckle, his voice is uneasy | 两眼泪汪汪,声音很不安 |
[1:26:23] | ♪ But it’s cool, I didn’t even catch it at first | 实在是酷,我们见面不是第一次 |
[1:26:25] | ♪ I check his shoulder, homie’s rockin’ a purse | 我看到他的肩上挎的包 |
[1:26:28] | ♪ Now I know something’s tricky, but I’m already sittin’ down | 我现在知道什么是棘手的 但我已经管不了 |
[1:26:31] | ♪ Homie pipes up, you should hear what he’s spittin’ out | 你应该听听他说什么 |
[1:26:34] | ♪ Says I’ve been sleepin’ with his wifey | 说我已经睡了他老婆 |
[1:26:36] | ♪ And he ain’t the type of cat to take that lightly | 他不是像猫那样地轻柔 |
[1:26:39] | ♪ I made a move and he told me, “Homie, wait” | 我走了一步,他喊,”哥们,等等我” |
[1:26:41] | ♪ Reached in his purse, pulled a chrome .38 | 拿出笔记本,打开浏览器 |
[1:26:44] | ♪ He asked me if I’m ready to die | 他问我是否准备好去死 |
[1:26:46] | ♪ Said he was gonna blow my brains all over the sky | 他说要把我的脑袋带上太空去 |
[1:26:49] | ♪ Said he was leavin’ the country and he’s straight with the passports | 说他要离开这个国家 直接用护照就好了 |
[1:26:52] | ♪ Cocked the hammer, I’m thinkin’ my last thoughts | 锤子已经举起翘起 我在想我最后的思考 |
[1:26:55] | ♪ I’m in a bad way, nothin’ could save this | 我做了坏事,没有什么可以拯救我自己 |
[1:26:57] | ♪ I close my eyes hopin’ it’s painless | 我闭上我的眼睛,希望死得更容易 |
[1:26:59] | ♪ Just waitin’ for the sound, ready to swallow too | 只是等着声音,也准备好要吞了下去 |
[1:27:03] | ♪ But homie havin’ trouble with his follow-through | 但他有麻烦跟随着 |
[1:27:05] | ♪ By a miracle, I avoid the chalk ground | 一个奇迹,使我避免肝脑涂地 |
[1:27:07] | ♪ Homie’s confused, he just wanna be talked down | 兄弟很困惑, 他只是想要被说服 |
[1:27:10] | ♪ His wife is sleepin’ through town and he knew it | 他的老婆是睡着穿过城镇 这是他知道的 |
[1:27:13] | ♪ Picked me out of a crowd but couldn’t do it | 把我拉出人群,但无法做到 |
[1:27:15] | ♪ He squashed it, and as he’s walkin’ away | 当他离开的时候砸烂它 |
[1:27:17] | ♪ I realise life is short so I’m markin’ the day | 生命是短暂的,所以我要过好这一天 |
[1:27:20] | ♪ Now it’s full speed ahead, I’ll rest when I’m dead | 现在我要全速前进,休息就会死掉了 |
[1:27:23] | ♪ And I could give a… what the next man said | 我可以给别人说 |
[1:27:25] | ♪ I live how I wanna live, buy what I wanna buy | 过我想过的生活,买我要买的什么 |
[1:27:28] | ♪ Do what I wanna do, try what I wanna try | 做我想做的事情,试试我想尝试的那些不一样的 |
[1:27:31] | ♪ Fear nothin’, take chances | 害怕冒险不成事 |
[1:27:33] | ♪ Not afraid to fail, always makin’ advances | 不怕失败,终归能进步 |
[1:27:36] | ♪ So when I ride on the grim reaper highway | 当我走进这条路 |
[1:27:38] | ♪ No regrets, I did it my way | 没有遗憾,我有我的方式 |
[1:27:41] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah | 耶,耶,耶,耶 |
[1:27:44] | ♪ Yeah, yeah | 耶,耶 |
[1:27:46] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:27:49] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:27:51] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:27:54] | ♪ What would you do if it all ended tomorrow? | 明天若是世界末日,你将何去何从? |
[1:27:59] | ♪ Time runnin’ out, ain’t no more you can borrow | 时光荏茬,为谁弥留 |
[1:28:01] | ♪ So many paths, which one you gonna follow? | 道路多岐,你会面向何方? |
[1:28:04] | ♪ What would you do? What would you do? | 你想做什么,你会做什么呢? |