时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m too late! they’ll kill me! | 我太迟到了!他们会杀了我的! |
[00:07] | I’m late! my class starts at 8 o’clock! | 我也迟到了!我的课8点开始! |
[00:09] | – I’m late for work! – does that make you more important? | -我上班要迟到了! -那让你更重要吗? |
[00:12] | – My fancy socks are gone! – hey zell? | -我高档的袜子不见了! -嘿 泽尔达到了吗? |
[00:15] | – What are your fancy socks? – I only have a pair of fancy socks! | -哪些是你高档的袜子? -我只有一双高档袜子! |
[00:18] | There’s the floating martini glasses on it! | 上面有漂浮的马丁尼酒杯的那双! |
[00:21] | – That’s my funny sock! – why do you have funny socks? | -那是我的滑稽袜子! -你为什么有滑稽袜子? |
[00:24] | You mean the one with the pineapple on it? | 你是说上面有菠萝的那双? |
[00:25] | Those are funny socks! | 那双也是滑稽袜子! |
[00:27] | Why do you have two pairs of funny socks? | 你为什么有两双滑稽袜子? |
[00:29] | Why do you ask your socks when you are dressed? | 安比 你穿好了 你为什么问袜子的事? |
[00:32] | Because I’m going to college today. | 因为我今天穿好衣服去大学 |
[00:34] | I’m gon na go to bell labs and they’re more eclectic | 我待会去贝尔实验室 他们穿得更折中 |
[00:37] | Sounds like a good fit for a pineapple sock! | 听起来适合穿菠萝袜子! |
[00:39] | I’ll take a weekend slacks. | 我就带条周末的休闲裤 |
[00:42] | Go to bell labs and change in the taxi | 去贝尔实验室 然后在计程车上换 |
[00:44] | – Don’t change in the taxi! – don’t change in the taxi! | -别在计程车上换! -别在计程车上换! |
[00:45] | I don’t have time to change at school! | 我没有时间在学校换! |
[00:47] | – Don’t change in the taxi! – don’t change in the taxi! | -别在计程车上换! -别在计程车上换! |
[00:49] | – Mama – here it is! | -妈妈 -来了! |
[00:51] | Why do you have funny socks? | 你为什么有滑稽袜子? |
[00:53] | – Did you call me? – no | -你叫我了吗? -没有 |
[00:55] | I swear you called me. | 我发誓你叫我了 |
[00:56] | Today zelda is resting by the way | 今天泽尔达休息 顺便说一句 |
[00:58] | – No one told me! – I told you several times! | -没人告诉我! -我告诉你了 好几遍! |
[01:01] | She should have taken care of the children! | 她本该照看孩子的! |
[01:03] | Let their father see! he should see them! | 让他们的爸爸看呗!他才应该看他们! |
[01:05] | Tomorrow is the day that joel looks after them. | 明天才是乔尔照看他们的日子 |
[01:07] | If you want to change your mind, give joel a call! | 如果你想变卦 就给乔尔打个电话! |
[01:09] | I don’t call him! | 我不给他打电话! |
[01:10] | I’m starving to death without food! | 没有吃的 我真要饿死了! |
[01:13] | You’re not really hungry | 你不是真饿 |
[01:15] | – Mom! – come on! | -妈妈! -来了! |
[01:16] | I guess I’m not comfortable with the bathroom | 我猜我不适应用洗手间 |
[01:18] | Like I’m stopping you. | 就像我在阻止你一样 |
[01:19] | Now you call me | 现在你叫我了吧 |
[01:22] | If not who you are? | 如果不是你 是谁? |
[01:24] | Aist | 艾斯特 |
[01:25] | Aist? really? | 艾斯特?真的? |
[01:28] | Hey! ace is talking! | 嘿!艾斯特说话了! |
[01:32] | – She’s talking? – great! | -她说话了? -真好! |
[01:35] | – Shall we call a taxi? – | -我们要叫辆计程车吗? -不 走路更快 |
[01:38] | When you don’t wear high heels | 当你不穿高跟鞋时 |
[01:39] | – You’re not hungry – me too. | -你不饿 -我也是 |
[01:41] | Your muscles and tissues will break down. | 那你的肌肉和组织会垮掉的 |
[01:43] | Your stomach expands and your period stops. | 你的肚子会膨胀 你的月经会停经 |
[01:46] | – Ann! don’t say it! – what’s that? | -安比!别说了! -那是什么? |
[01:47] | She said she was really starving! | 她说她真的要饿死了! |
[01:49] | I’m really going to starve without food. I have to go. | 没有吃的 我真的要饿死了 我得走了 |
[01:52] | – Me too – what did I say? | -我也是 -我一直说什么来着? |
[01:58] | – Someone has to stay! – I can’t stay! | -有人得留下! -我不能留下! |
[02:00] | – No one can stay – mom! | -我们没有人能留下 -妈妈! |
[02:01] | Call Mrs. Falbo and tell her it’s urgent. | 给福尔博太太打电话 告诉她事情紧急 |
[02:03] | The wonderful Mrs. Messel | 神奇的梅赛尔太太 |
[02:03] | – It’s not an emergency – it’s a little bit | -这不是紧急情况 -有点是 |
[02:05] | Now I’m thinking about these slacks again | 现在我又重新考虑这些休闲裤了 |
[02:06] | B atman, what can I do for you? I’ll connect you. | B阿特曼 我能为您转接哪里? 我这就帮您转接 |
[02:07] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:08] | B atman, what can I do for you? I’ll connect you. | B阿特曼 我能为您转接哪里? 我这就帮您转接 |
[02:11] | B atman, what can I do for you? I’ll connect you. | B阿特曼 我能为您转接哪里? 我这就帮您转接 |
[02:13] | B atman, where can I transfer you? | B阿特曼 我能为您转接哪里? |
[02:15] | Yes, our calston garden hotel is open every day today | 是的 我们的卡尔斯顿花园饭店今天营业 每天都营业 |
[02:19] | It’s great. some of its dishes are the best in town. | 太棒了 它的一些饭菜是城里最好吃的 |
[02:22] | Don’t order crab salad crab salad | 别点蟹肉沙拉 蟹肉沙拉 |
[02:26] | Today is Monday crab meat on Tuesday you know what I mean | 今天是星期一 蟹肉逢星期二进货 你明白我的意思吧 |
[02:28] | Mirjam Messel! | 米里亚姆梅赛尔! |
[02:30] | I was just recommending dishes, Ms. Audule. | 欧杜乐女士 我刚才只是在推荐菜肴 |
[02:33] | Put your headphones down and come with me. | 耳机放下来 跟我来 |
[02:45] | Your office? | 您的办公室? |
[02:46] | First floor | 一楼 |
[02:48] | The first floor? | 一楼? |
[02:49] | – Makeup department – you’re back in the spotlight. | -化妆品专柜 -你又回到“镁光灯”下了 |
[02:51] | Girls | 女孩们 |
[02:52] | B atman, where can I transfer you? | B阿特曼 我能为您转接哪里? |
[02:53] | – Come on – I’ll connect you. | -来吧 -我这就帮您转接 |
[03:05] | Miki | 是米琪 |
[03:07] | Hi miki | 嗨 米琪 |
[03:14] | – I don’t understand – you’re saving your clothes. | -我不明白 -你来存衣服 |
[03:16] | Save your clothes? | 存衣服? |
[03:17] | We’re short of you. you’re the most appropriate girl downstairs. | 我们缺人 你是楼下最得体的女孩了 |
[03:20] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[03:22] | No, no thank you, but I’m just thinking | 没有 一点没有 谢谢 但我只是在想 |
[03:25] | I work better at the cosmetic counter. | 我在化妆品柜台更能发挥作用 |
[03:27] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这儿 |
[03:28] | Even though I’m downstairs, I’ve been tracking the latest fashion trends | 即使我在楼下 我一直都有在追踪 最新的时尚潮流 |
[03:31] | Face masks? they are the future and the past! | 面膜?它们就是未来 还有过去!埃及艳后就用面膜 |
[03:35] | Isn’t it interesting? the mud and the egg whites | 难道不有趣吗?湖底泥和蛋白 |
[03:37] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这儿 |
[03:38] | I’ve never been trained to save clothes. | 我从来没被训练过存衣服 |
[03:41] | Take over the coat and sign the coat | 接过大衣 发牌子 接牌子 发大衣 |
[03:43] | Congratulations you’ve been trained and there’s one more thing | 恭喜 你被训练过了 现在还有一件事 |
[03:47] | Listen carefully | 仔细听好 |
[03:49] | – I’m listening – I can’t leave the compartment. | -我在听 -千万不能离开隔间 |
[03:52] | Yes, ma’am | 是的 女士 |
[03:59] | Take over the coat | 接过大衣 发牌子 |
[04:05] | Where are the clothes? | 存衣处? |
[04:07] | – Purgatory is better than the landscape – it’s pathetic. | -炼狱比这的风景要好了 -好可怜 |
[04:09] | Hey, did you hear that? I’m not Mary’s maid of bridesmaids. | 嘿 你听说了吗?我不是玛丽的伴娘 |
[04:11] | I told you little micro my sister was a bridesmaid and that’s the family tradition | 我告诉你了 小微 我妹妹得当伴娘 这是家族的习惯 |
[04:15] | How is the plan going? | 计划进行得怎么样了? |
[04:16] | We have a little bit of a roadblock | 我们遇到点阻碍 |
[04:17] | – Hinder? your younger sister is a bitch – small! | -阻碍?你的妹妹是个贱人 -小微! |
[04:19] | We’re in the sales hall. | 我们在售货大厅呢 |
[04:20] | She was a little bossy so I pushed her away and now I’m running everything | 她有点专横 所以我把她推开了 我现在在操办一切 |
[04:24] | What? oh my god, Mary, you can’t do that. | 什么?哦 天啊 玛丽 不 你不能那么做 |
[04:26] | – Girls – odu! | -女孩们 -欧杜乐! |
[04:28] | – Mary! – she needs water. | -玛丽 等等! -她需要水 |
[04:30] | Catch him. | 接住他了 |
[04:31] | Boogie is a bitch | 布吉是个母狗 |
[04:34] | Mary! | 玛丽! |
[04:37] | Please pay attention to ladies! | 请注意 女士们! |
[04:38] | The rouge master class begins in the luhua thick department five minutes later | 胭脂大师班五分钟后在露华浓专柜开始 |
[04:42] | Honey, sorry, but you can’t plan your wedding. | 亲爱的 抱歉 但你不能自己策划婚礼 |
[04:44] | It’s too much. let me help you. | 事情太多了 让我帮忙吧 |
[04:46] | Miki thanks but no time and no money | 米琪 谢谢 但没有时间了 而且没有钱 |
[04:49] | Don’t worry about money what you need is experience | 别担心钱的事 你需要的是经验 |
[04:51] | I have experience | 我有经验 |
[04:52] | The marriage wasn’t long but my wedding was unforgettable. | 婚姻不长久 但是我的婚礼是难忘的 |
[04:54] | They are all in the Jewish daily, forward. | 都上犹太日报《向前》的报道了 |
[04:56] | It’s written in the language so the reading is not that wide | 用依地语写的 所以阅读量不是那么广 |
[04:58] | But the pictures are sensational | 但照片是轰动的 |
[05:00] | I can buy time for you and my friend | 我可以争取时间 为你 我的朋友 |
[05:02] | – I don’t know – please? I want to | -我不知道 -拜托?我想做 |
[05:05] | No one should have an imperfect wedding | 没人应该拥有不完美的婚礼 |
[05:08] | Okay, alright | 好的 好吧 |
[05:10] | – Okay, great | -好 -太好了 |
[05:12] | I’m sure we’ll see you at lunch. | 我放心了 我们午饭时见 |
[05:13] | See you at lunch | 午饭时见 |
[05:20] | Look at the high ceiling tile floor like the Vatican | 看看 高天花板 瓷砖地板 就像梵蒂冈 |
[05:25] | – I feel like I’ve forgotten something – how about Karen? | -我感觉我忘了什么东西 -怎么样 卡伦? |
[05:27] | Why would a stupid bank behind Brooklyn try to match the pope? | 为什么一个在布鲁克林后面的蠢银行 会试图和教皇媲美? |
[05:31] | I’m gon na start memorizing things but when I find my pen | 我要开始记东西 但当我找到钢笔时 |
[05:34] | I forgot what I was going to write | 我忘了我要写什么了 |
[05:36] | It’s very open and you’re not Jewish | 这好开放 好招摇 你不是犹太人 |
[05:39] | Jews also have bank fathers | 犹太人也有银行 爸爸 |
[05:40] | Show me hey! are you Jewish? | 指给我看 嘿!你是犹太人吗? |
[05:43] | Dad! I’m sorry | 爸!对不起 |
[05:45] | Shall we apply for a loan, Karen? | 我们申请得到贷款吗 卡伦? |
[05:47] | What is Karen? | 卡伦是什么名字? |
[05:48] | It’s just checking everything is right | 只是在检查一切都是对的 |
[05:51] | He’s checking | 他在检查 |
[05:52] | I have a team behind me who is counting the money and that takes a little bit of time | 我身后有一个团队在数钱 那要花点时间 |
[05:55] | It’s only for non-jewish people | 只有非犹太裔才检查 |
[05:56] | I wish I had kept the treasure map on top of it | 我希望都在上面 藏宝图保管得不好 |
[05:59] | A treasure map? | 藏宝图? |
[06:00] | She keeps track of where the money is | 她记录藏钱地方的东西 |
[06:02] | Mom, what are you looking for? | 妈 你在找什么? |
[06:04] | I feel like I’ve forgotten something. | 我感觉我忘了什么东西 |
[06:06] | Have you brought us the money that we use to bribe people? | 莫舍 你把我们那袋用来 贿赂人的钱带来了吗? |
[06:09] | We have a bag of money to bribe people. | 我们有一袋用来贿赂人的钱 |
[06:11] | Mom, I don’t think the people in poughkeepsie can’t hear you. | 大点声 妈 我觉得波基普西的人听不到你 |
[06:14] | Karen is not a person and that’s what you pour on the rice | 卡伦 那不是个人名 那是你往米饭上倒的东西 |
[06:17] | My dad, Mr. Colerley is my friend archie’s brother. | 爸 科利尔利先生是我的朋友阿奇的哥哥 |
[06:20] | He’s been a big help. | 他帮了很大的忙 |
[06:21] | By taking away our money? I hope I can help others so much. | 通过拿走我们的钱? 我希望能帮别人这么大的忙 |
[06:23] | – Mr. Curry’s question – collie | -库里先生 一个问题 -科利尔利 |
[06:26] | Will it be the Great Depression soon? | 不久后又要大萧条了吗? |
[06:28] | Can you tell us something? | 你就能告诉我们些什么吗? |
[06:30] | I can be a bank president or president of the United States if I can | 如果我可以 我就能当银行行长了 或者美国总统 |
[06:33] | Fight like a Jew and you will succeed | 要像犹太人一样奋斗 你会成功的 |
[06:35] | Now I remember it | 现在我记起来了 |
[06:37] | I found it right behind a radiator | 我找到了 就在一个散热器后面 |
[06:40] | Mom, you said you found all the money. | 妈 你说你找到所有钱了 |
[06:42] | On the first treasure map | 在第一张藏宝图上 |
[06:44] | I found two more this morning. | 我今早又找到两张 |
[06:48] | Shall we lock them in the safe? | 我们要不要把它们锁在保险柜里? |
[06:50] | They show where our money is and they’re like gold | 它们展示了我们的钱在哪儿 它们就像金子 |
[06:52] | I’m taking care of that now | 我现在保管这些 |
[06:55] | Will we be okay? | 我们会没事吧? |
[06:59] | You. | 你… |
[07:00] | Not the Jews | 不是犹太人 |
[07:04] | Thank you for coming to B atman | 感谢您光临B阿特曼 |
[07:06] | Sometimes I just want to be more exciting, you know? | 有时候我就是想更刺激点 你知道吗? |
[07:09] | Is it true that women live without stimulation? | 是的 女士 生活要是没了刺激 还叫生活吗? |
[07:11] | So what do I do? how do I do that? | 那我做什么?怎么做? |
[07:12] | You can try the color more boldly | 你可以更大胆地尝试颜色 |
[07:14] | – What about? – | -比如呢? -紫红色 |
[07:16] | – Interesting – or orange | -有意思 -或者橘色 |
[07:20] | A new waiting area on the ground floor | 丈夫们 一楼开设了一个新的等待区 |
[07:24] | A: how are you in the box? Ms. Alexander asked you to be inside? | 你怎么在箱子里? 亚历山大女士让你在里面的? |
[07:27] | I’m a waiter in the locker room. | 我是存衣间的侍者 |
[07:28] | This is my job, susie, I’m proud of my work | 这是我的工作 苏西 我为自己的工作感到骄傲 |
[07:31] | Yeah, it looks like it’s really satisfying the soul. | 是啊 那看起来真是 让灵魂得到满足 |
[07:34] | B atman’s customers please note that the store will be closed in about 15 minutes | B阿特曼的顾客们 请注意 商场十五分钟后就要关闭了 |
[07:38] | – What are you doing here? – do we remember tonight? | -你在这儿做什么? -我们今晚有演出 记得吗? |
[07:40] | Remember we met at the club. | 记得 但是我们在俱乐部见面啊 |
[07:41] | It’s a good way to get here | 来这儿是顺路 |
[07:42] | It’s twenty blocks from your road. | 这儿离你的路有二十个街区远 |
[07:44] | I want to stay with you for a while before the show. | 我想演出前跟你多待一会儿 |
[07:46] | Little sami Davis is dating a white girl. | 聊一聊 小萨米戴维斯在跟一个白妞约会 |
[07:49] | You’re taking me to the show. | 你在挟持我去演出 |
[07:52] | – That’s right – susie. | -那也对 -苏西… |
[07:53] | We’ve got a couple of shows to play. | 我们有好几个演出要演呢 |
[07:55] | I don’t like standing there and waiting. | 我不喜欢站在那儿傻等着 |
[07:56] | I’m not always late! | 我不是总迟到啊! |
[07:59] | Okay, we’re not going to go together. | 好吧 我们一起去 不是情愿的 |
[08:02] | Because I love that you’re so insecure about my time. | 因为我喜欢你对我的准时这么没信心 |
[08:05] | Xiao Wei? help me punch in? | 小薇?帮我打卡? |
[08:06] | Okay | 好的 |
[08:07] | Can I help you? | 我能帮您吗? |
[08:08] | I can’t do this one and this one | 这个不行 这个和这个 |
[08:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | That’s not the same as that one | 那个和那个都不对 这个 这个 |
[08:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, this is a nice day | 那个不行 不 那个不行 这个和这个 有个美好的一天 |
[08:28] | You’re a little crazy. really. | 你真是个小疯子 真的是 |
[08:31] | I want to talk about something serious. | 我想聊点认真的事 大家伙 |
[08:33] | Nuclear war, nightmare, fear | 核战争、噩梦、恐惧感 |
[08:36] | I don’t mean those who are dead | 我不是指那些已经死了的 |
[08:38] | I’m talking about hiding in a bunker | 我说的是在地堡中躲难生活 |
[08:40] | Until the mass of the radioactive material dissolved | 直到放射物质解散的那一大家子 |
[08:43] | Have you met my family, Mr. Khrushchev? | 赫鲁晓夫先生 你见过我的家人了吗? |
[08:46] | If you’re gon na beat us up, let’s get rid of us. | 如果你要打我们 同志 除掉我们吧 |
[08:49] | I’m crazy about the time lady you know her dialing number. | 我很迷恋报时的女士 你知道她的 拨号码 听到 |
[08:54] | ” The eastern standard time is 6:53 : 20. “ | “此刻东部标准时间6点53分20秒 嘀” |
[08:59] | Now the next time it should be 6:53 and 30 seconds, right? | 现在 下一次应该是6点53分30秒了 对吗? |
[09:02] | Maybe | 或许吧 |
[09:03] | But I would like to believe that it wasn’t and then I was surprised to hear it | 但我愿意相信不是 然后听到的确是的时候感到惊喜 |
[09:07] | The suspense is a bit of a mystery. | 这个悬念让人如痴如醉 |
[09:09] | I was drinking and performing | 我一边喝酒一边表演 |
[09:12] | Didn’t I mention that? I should have mentioned that earlier | 我没提到吗?我早应该提一下的 |
[09:14] | My son was bullied a day in the park. | 我儿子有一天在公园被欺负了 |
[09:17] | I was very angry with that boy. | 我对那个男孩非常生气 |
[09:20] | Not angry that the boy bully my son but my son | 不是生气那男孩欺负我儿子 而是我儿子 |
[09:23] | Because mom doesn’t have a wimp. | 因为妈妈可没养个懦夫啊 |
[09:25] | I told him, ” go there and let him taste you. “ | 我告诉他:“去那儿 让他尝尝你的厉害 |
[09:27] | ” The man’s biggest defense: kick his egg with his foot! | “男性最大的防御手段:用脚踢他的蛋! |
[09:31] | ” Be mean to you this little mess! “ | “卑鄙点 你这个小混账!” |
[09:34] | I have to tell you my mother first said | 我得告诉你 我妈妈第一次说 |
[09:36] | ” You’ve gained so much weight since the end of the world. “ | “你自从世界毁灭之后长胖了那么多” |
[09:39] | I’d pry open the door and pry my head out. | 我会把门撬开一个缝 把我的头探出去 |
[09:42] | ” Did my eyes pop out? | “我的眼睛瞪出来了吗? |
[09:44] | ” Is my ear bleeding? it’s bleeding! | “我的耳朵在流血吗?快说出血了! |
[09:46] | ” Please tell me that the good launch is about to happen! I mean this. “ | “请告诉我那个美好的发布就要发生了! 我是说 这…” |
[09:48] | The best wine is to drink a small glass of vodka every time you hear a ” di “ | 最棒的酒令 每次听到“嘀”的一声 都要喝一小杯伏特加 |
[09:52] | I will vomit every half hour. | 那我每半个小时就会吐一次 |
[09:54] | I should have applied for a patent | 我应该申请专利的 |
[09:55] | I should bury the body! | 我应该把尸体埋起来! |
[09:57] | It’s not good for our son, but we can’t leave a dead four year old without burying it! | 这不好 儿子 但是我们不能把一个 死去的四岁孩子不埋就这样留下! |
[10:00] | Only flies! | 只有苍蝇! |
[10:01] | Take your bucket and start digging it will be fun! | 把你的沙桶拿过来 开始挖吧 这会有趣的! |
[10:05] | Wait! he’s still breathing! | 等等!他还喘气呢! |
[10:06] | He’s a stubborn life, isn’t he? look, there’s a wallet in my purse. | 他这是条顽固的生命 不是吗? 快 看看我的钱包 里边有个 |
[10:09] | I read the government brochure that I read | 政府的小册子 我读过了 有说明的 |
[10:12] | We shouldn’t put anything that’s annoying | 我们不应该把任何烦人的东西 |
[10:14] | To the radioactive object shelter | 带到放射性物体掩蔽室里 |
[10:16] | Do you realize what that means? | 你意识到那是什么意思吗? |
[10:18] | There are hundreds of radioactive Jewish mothers on the ground | 地面上成千上百个有放射性的犹太裔妈妈 |
[10:22] | Walk down the upper west side street | 在上西区的街道上漫步 |
[10:25] | If that’s not the deterrent power of nuclear war I don’t know what that means. | 如果那不是核战争的威慑力量 那我不知道这是什么意思… |
[10:29] | Does the time lady count the number of seconds she has sex? | 报时女士在做爱时数着秒数吗? |
[10:32] | Really no man wants to go through that | 真的 没有男人想经历那些 |
[10:34] | The majority of the women we sleep with | 女人们 大多数我们睡的男人 |
[10:37] | You know what I mean by that, you know what I mean? | 他们会在“嘀”声爆的 你知道我什么意思吧? |
[10:40] | And then we have to. | 然后我们就必须… |
[10:41] | It’s one thing to turn himself in to kill the boy. | 自首 杀死那个男孩是一回事 |
[10:43] | But he killed his other family members his mother, his sister, his dog | 但干掉他的其他家庭成员 他妈妈、他姐姐、他的狗 |
[10:48] | I think people found that | 我觉得人们发现了 |
[10:52] | Thank you all very much for your pleasure | 谢谢大家 你们真是太让人欢乐了 |
[10:55] | I’m Mrs. Messel good night! | 我是梅赛尔太太 晚安! |
[11:00] | Hi | 嗨 |
[11:01] | – Great audience – right | -很棒的观众 -对 |
[11:02] | The guy behind the back didn’t laugh | 后面那个家伙没笑 |
[11:04] | No one coughs and they don’t cough and I know they like my performance | 没有人咳嗽 他们不咳嗽 我就知道他们喜欢我的表演 |
[11:06] | I asked him if he was a foreigner or something but he was from hoboken | 我问他是不是外国人之类的 但他来自霍博肯 |
[11:08] | Susi 99% of the audience is laughing that’s a good thing | 苏西 99%观众都在笑 那是件好事 |
[11:12] | Everyone laughed when you were there on the 19th | 你19号在那里时 每个人都笑了 |
[11:13] | That was a wonderful performance | 那场演出真精彩 |
[11:15] | You’re in the center of the city and everyone is smiling. | 你23号在市中心的地方也让每个人都笑了 |
[11:17] | No. 23 is not in the city center | 23号不在市中心 |
[11:18] | – Nearby – no | -附近了 -没有 |
[11:20] | – Just a few steps – you have to ride | -就几步路 -必须坐车 |
[11:21] | Damn Harry drake | 该死的哈利德雷克 |
[11:23] | Is he keeping a grudge against my career? | 他在阻拦我的事业 他要那么记仇吗? |
[11:26] | Hey, which of you is here who doesn’t love our Mrs. Merthel? | 嘿 各位 在场的哪一位 不爱我们的梅赛尔太太? |
[11:32] | Who doesn’t love the melodious sounds of the automatic harp? | 谁不爱自动竖琴的悦耳声音? |
[11:35] | Applause for clint gaudi | 掌声欢迎克林特高迪 |
[11:40] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[11:43] | Jackie, I told you how many times you can never play an automatic harp here | 杰基 我告诉你多少次了 永远不能在这儿表演自动竖琴 |
[11:46] | That means forever | 意思是永远 |
[11:47] | Hey, hey, if you just let Messel show up | 嘿 只要你让梅赛尔表演脱口秀 |
[11:50] | Then I’d like to make a reservation for an automatic harp, a flute, a flute. | 那我就想订什么就订什么 自动竖琴、排箫、陶笛 |
[11:54] | You’re against me now. | 你现在在跟我作对 |
[11:55] | That’s right. I’m going to start charging you for the overnight cost of kerosene lamps. | 没错 我要开始向你征收在煤油灯的过夜费了 |
[12:00] | – For sure – overnight? | -肯定的 -过夜? |
[12:02] | Nothing to do with him | 没什么 别理他 |
[12:03] | She’s been sleeping here all the time | 她一直睡在这儿 |
[12:05] | I’m tired of having to fold her sheets every morning. | 我厌倦每天早上必须给她叠被褥了 |
[12:08] | You don’t sleep well | 你睡觉不干净 |
[12:09] | Susie, you can’t sleep here. | 苏西 你不能睡在这儿 |
[12:11] | Relax. I’m not sleeping here anymore. | 放松 我不再睡这儿了 |
[12:12] | I changed my apartment with the Italian family upstairs. | 我和楼上的意大利一家人换公寓了 |
[12:14] | Sorry? | 抱歉 什么? |
[12:15] | I changed my apartment and I live in them and they live in my apartment. | 我换公寓了 我在他们那住 他们在我的公寓住 |
[12:19] | You have a family in your apartment? your house is broken. | 你公寓里现在有一家子人? 你家那么破 |
[12:22] | If you look at their place they don’t say that | 如果你看了他们的住处就不会这么说了 |
[12:24] | Cruel | 好残忍 |
[12:25] | We really should be better off immigration | 我们真应该对移民更好点 |
[12:27] | But what if Harry drake’s men found your apartment? | 但万一哈利德雷克的手下找到你公寓呢? |
[12:30] | I’m not gon na be there. | 我不会在那儿啊 |
[12:31] | Right, but the Italian family is in | 对 但是意大利那一家子在 |
[12:33] | I know what? | 我知道 是不是? |
[12:34] | We need a long-term solution to Harry’s harassment | 我们需要一个长久之计解决哈利的骚扰 |
[12:36] | You can’t get innocent victims involved | 不能让无辜受害者牵涉进来 |
[12:38] | – I know – is this your underwear? suzy? | -我知道 -这是你的内衣吗 苏西? |
[12:40] | – You’re in the back – oh, Jackie! | -你落在后面的 -天啊 杰基! |
[12:44] | What do you think of me? I thought it was a rag. | 你觉得我怎么感觉?我以为是块抹布 |
[12:46] | But now I know what to give you for your birthday. | 只是现在我知道送你什么生日礼物了 |
[12:53] | Ross, you’re not gon na be judged by the highest standards | 罗斯 你不会被教授最高的标准来评判 |
[12:56] | I’m not sure that it will meet his minimum standards | 我不确定会符合他的最低标准 |
[12:58] | He would say, ” let your hands follow what you see. “ | 素描、画画 他会说 “让你的手跟随你眼中所见” |
[13:01] | I’m gon na try and I practiced a bowl of fruit last night. | 我会努力的 我昨晚练习了一下 画了一碗水果 |
[13:05] | My lemon is good but my banana is terrible | 我的柠檬画得不错 但我的香蕉画得糟透了 |
[13:08] | Nice texture. | 纹理不错… |
[13:11] | – Are you all right? – what’s wrong? | -你没事吧? -怎么了? |
[13:13] | – She can’t breathe – look at her! chair! | -她无法呼吸 -看着她!椅子! |
[13:14] | Oh my god | 哦 天啊 |
[13:17] | Too close! | 太近了! |
[13:24] | – That’s our topic? – that’s our topic | -那是我们的主题? -那是我们的主题 |
[13:26] | That’s our topic | 那是我们的主题 |
[13:28] | That texture will be harder to draw | 那纹理会更难画 |
[13:35] | – Suzy! – susie! | -苏西! -苏西! |
[13:42] | Hey, hey, what about the big guy? | 嘿 大家伙 怎么样? |
[13:46] | Ok, number one, two, three, four, and little Sal | 好 数人头 一、二、三、四 还有小萨尔 好 |
[13:50] | It’s so good to be alive so far | 全都活着 至今为止 太好了 |
[13:57] | Thank you grandma | 谢谢 奶奶 |
[13:59] | Hey! you might wan na close those curtains. | 嘿!你或许想把那些窗帘关上 |
[14:28] | I’ve been thinking about infinite properties in my free time | 我闲暇的时候一直在考虑无穷的性质 |
[14:31] | It implies what it is inferring. | 它暗示着什么 它推断着什么… |
[14:33] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[14:34] | Just because I was thinking | 就因为这个 我在想 |
[14:35] | If you look at one of my real heroes | 如果你洞察我的一个真英雄 |
[14:38] | The great German mathematician georg cantor and his genius work | 伟大的德国数学家格奥尔格康托 以及他的天才作品 |
[14:42] | This includes his ” infinite infinity ” theory | 这包括了他的“无穷的无穷”理论 |
[14:45] | Georg cantor I’m glad you mentioned his lance | 格奥尔格康托 我很高兴你提到了他 兰斯 |
[14:49] | I like you to do that | 我喜欢你那么做 |
[14:50] | Because he reminds me of someone I really care about | 因为他让我想起一个我其实很关心的人 |
[14:53] | That was the great mathematician Henry ponckley | 那就是伟大的数学家亨利庞克莱 |
[14:57] | Punk’s solution to the planet’s orbit | 庞克莱解决行星轨道中的 |
[14:59] | The ” three body problem ” work history makes him unique | “三体问题”的工作史让他与众不同 |
[15:03] | Although he didn’t come up with a definitive solution | 虽然他没想出确定的解决办法 |
[15:07] | And of course he pushed the question a lot further | 当然他很大程度向前推进了这个问题 |
[15:10] | Carl sundmann, on his foundation, finally proved. | 卡尔孙德曼在他的基础上终于证明了… |
[15:16] | I’m sorry I have to leave early today. | 抱歉 我今天得早点走 |
[15:18] | I’ll see my wife in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后要见我的妻子 |
[15:20] | Infinite number solution | 无穷极数解 |
[15:23] | And even this answer has a finite amount of utility | 甚至这个答案的效用也是有限的 |
[15:28] | Because it’s too slow | 因为它汇集得太慢了 |
[15:32] | Poincare was very young when he showed his amazing ability in mathematics | 庞加莱非常年轻的时候就展现了 他在数学方面惊人的才能 |
[15:37] | Like all great mathematicians | 如同所有伟大的数学家一样 |
[15:39] | This innate ability is not very common in the field of mathematics | 这种与生俱来的能力在数学领域是不常见的 |
[15:43] | And his work habits are very unusual | 他的工作习惯也是很不同寻常 |
[15:46] | He works two hours and two hours in the morning | 他上午工作两小时 晚上两小时 |
[15:49] | Use the middle time | 利用中间的时间 |
[15:51] | The unconscious continues to solve the problem | 潜意识地继续解决这个问题 |
[15:54] | It’s kind of reminiscent of last Tuesday | 这让人想起来上周二 |
[15:57] | Another mathematician I talked to in the office | 我在办公室和楚曼谈论的另外一个数学家 |
[16:00] | Truman, you took notes that day. please share it with the class. | 楚曼 你那天记笔记了 请跟全班分享一下吧 |
[16:04] | Stop! go away! I’m easily hit! | 停!走开!我很容易被撞伤的! |
[16:06] | And if you want to understand that, explore the meditation of the mathematician xeno | 如果你们想了解 那就探究一下 数学家奇诺的冥想 |
[16:11] | He describes a series of paradoxes that are infinite and infinitesimal | 他描述了一系列无穷大和无穷小的矛盾 |
[16:16] | These are written in ancient Greek and his true trace has been lost | 这些是古希腊文写的 他的真迹已经失传了 |
[16:19] | But the only remnants we have … oh my god. | 但我们仅有的残余…哦 天啊… |
[16:23] | – Dr. Weissman? – are you okay? | -韦斯曼教授? -你没事吧? |
[16:25] | – Oh my god – let him ventilate the lads! | -哦 天啊 -让他通风 伙计们! |
[16:26] | – He just saw a naked man! – I’m fine. oh my god. | -对 他刚看见了一个裸体男! -我没事 哦 天啊… |
[16:29] | We need to control the crowd! | 我们需要控制一下人群! |
[16:31] | – No, I’m fine! – are we over? | -不用 我没事! -我们下课了吗? |
[16:32] | Yes, let’s go! | 是的 走吧! |
[16:36] | Hello, miss | 嗨 小姐 |
[16:38] | Where should we go on time? | 刚好准时 我们该去哪儿? |
[16:40] | Employee dining room if you feel ok? | 员工餐厅 如果你觉得可以的话? |
[16:42] | I’m eating the egg salad they make | 我正想吃他们做的鸡蛋沙拉 |
[16:45] | Ladies first | 女士优先 |
[16:54] | Two months, $ 46? is that possible? that’s not possible | 两个月46美元?那可能吗?这不可能 |
[16:57] | Your phone bill is mostly about making multiple calls to one place | 你的话费主要花在往一个地方打多个电话 |
[17:00] | Are you calling in the downtown area? | 市中心的地方 那些电话都是你打的吗? |
[17:02] | Maybe, but when I signed up, you said you only paid nine dollars a month | 可能吧 但是艾德 我签约的时候 你说每个月只交九美元 |
[17:05] | Yeah, but you didn’t include a message bag | 是的 但是你没算留言包 |
[17:08] | What bag? | 什么包? |
[17:09] | Your plan is 3,000 meters away from your geographic service | 你的计划是 你的地理服务范围三千米之外的地方 |
[17:12] | It’s going to cost you $ 9 | 就会在九美元的基础上产生费用 |
[17:14] | You’re telling me about a phone call 3,000 meters away from my apartment. | 你在告诉我任何一通 打到距离我公寓三千米之外的地方的电话 |
[17:17] | Are they remote? | 都是远距离的吗? |
[17:19] | – Yeah. – let me go straight to ed | -是这样的 -让我直接说吧 艾德 |
[17:21] | If I call someone in 3,000 meters | 如果我给三千米内的人打电话 |
[17:25] | And then he called the guy who was 6,000 meters away from me | 然后他再打电话给距离我六千米之外的人 |
[17:29] | But it’s only 3,000 meters away from them | 但距离他们只有三千米 |
[17:31] | They put it on my microphone | 他们把话筒放在我的话筒上 |
[17:33] | I don’t have to pay more money, right? | 我就不用多交钱了 对吗? |
[17:35] | Of course I mean if you want to do that | 当然 我是说 如果你想费那个事的话 |
[17:37] | I don’t want to expense that. | 我不想费那个事 艾德 |
[17:39] | I’m just trying to figure it out | 我只是想试图弄明白 |
[17:40] | How can you afford the broken phone you sold me! | 怎么能够付得起你卖给我的这个破电话! |
[17:42] | Look, I hear you say I’m sorry but the cost is the fee | 听着 我听见你说的了 我很同情 但是费用就是费用 |
[17:45] | Oh my god. | 天啊… |
[17:46] | I feel compelled to tell you. | 我觉得必须告诉你… |
[17:49] | What? | 什么? |
[17:50] | Our office is in hallam so this is a long distance call | 我们的办公室在哈勒姆 所以这通电话也是远距离电话 |
[18:03] | – Joly! – is it mom? | -乔利! -是 妈? |
[18:05] | There is a gentleman who finds you a handsome young man | 有个绅士找你 一个帅气的年轻人 |
[18:11] | Why are you so sexually explicit? | 你为什么说得这么色情? |
[18:13] | Am I talking porn? | 我说得很色情吗? |
[18:15] | Come in, archie | 进来吧 阿奇 |
[18:18] | – Archie, can you do me a favor? – sure. – | -阿奇 你能帮我个忙吗? -当然 |
[18:21] | Ask your brother about the price for the next 10 years. | 问问你的哥哥 房地产接下来十年的价格 |
[18:24] | Whether it’s going up or down that’s gon na help a lot | 是涨还是跌 那会帮助很大 |
[18:26] | I would ask him | 我会问他 |
[18:27] | He was a good man | 伽里是个好人 |
[18:29] | Curry is also a good mix of the spice mix | 咖喱也是很好的香辛料的混合 |
[18:32] | I’ll let you talk about things. | 我让你们自己聊事情吧 |
[18:35] | You are better than swords | 你们比剑什么的 |
[18:36] | Thank you, Mrs. | 谢谢 梅赛尔太太 |
[18:38] | Thanks mom | 谢谢 妈 |
[18:40] | – It smells like a foxhole – sorry. | -这儿闻起来像散兵坑 -对 抱歉 |
[18:42] | – Can I have some coffee? – | -我能喝点咖啡吗? -马上来 |
[18:45] | These are … | 这些是… |
[18:46] | My mother’s treasure map | 我妈妈的藏宝图 |
[18:48] | To show where they’ve hidden their cash for years | 拿来显示他们这些年 都把现金藏到哪儿了 |
[18:50] | – Does coren know this? – he must know | -柯伦知道这些吗? -他肯定知道 |
[18:52] | That’s what I was thinking | 我也是那么想的 |
[18:53] | He refused to lend us money | 他拒绝放款给我们 |
[18:55] | Tell us there are too many mitigating circumstances | 告诉我们有太多减轻的情节 |
[18:57] | My dad said two of the most non-jewish words in English | 我爸爸用英语说了两个最非犹太教的字 |
[19:02] | It smells like a mother’s pudding | 闻起来像是妈妈做的布丁 |
[19:04] | She makes the pudding very delicious and then she goes away | 她做布丁很好吃的 吃点布丁再走 |
[19:08] | You know joel you and I are good friends. | 你知道 乔尔 你和我是好朋友 |
[19:11] | Intimate | 亲密的 |
[19:12] | Even your mother sees us as gay. | 就连你妈妈把我们当同志看 |
[19:14] | And we don’t disagree with that | 我们也不反驳的那种程度 |
[19:16] | So I have to say | 因此我得说 |
[19:19] | You must leave the house! | 你必须离开这个家! |
[19:21] | Of course I must get out of here! | 当然 我必须离开这儿! |
[19:24] | I mean look at me! | 我是说 看看我! |
[19:25] | I went back to my toys, my mother and my pudding. | 我回到从前 跟我的玩具、妈妈和布丁混在一起了 |
[19:28] | It shouldn’t be like this! | 不应该是这样的! |
[19:31] | I have to find a place. | 我得找个地方 |
[19:32] | That’s right for the kids | 这对孩子也是对的 |
[19:34] | Because sometimes they have to be with me or I’ll be crazy! | 因为有时候他们必须跟我在一起 否则我会疯的! |
[19:36] | Well, you have to work harder | 好 你还要努力 |
[19:38] | Now don’t walk around and it makes the room smell worse | 现在别走来走去的 这让屋子里的味道更难闻了 |
[19:45] | I asked Karen to think about ” mitigating circumstances. “ | 我让柯伦再考虑一下“减轻的情节” |
[19:50] | You’ll get a loan | 你会得到贷款的 |
[19:52] | Archie, you’re kidding | 阿奇 你在开玩笑 |
[19:53] | I can persuade him that I can speak well of you. | 我能说服他 我为你说好话 |
[19:56] | I’m gon na help you get out of here because it’s so sad | 我会帮你逃离这里的 因为这真是太伤感了 |
[20:01] | I owe you a big favor. | 我欠你人情 阿奇 大人情 |
[20:07] | Don’t mind me, I don’t see anything! | 别管我 我什么都没看见! |
[20:16] | Hey Albert for me | 嘿 阿尔伯特 帮我 |
[20:22] | You’re a prince Albert. | 你是个王子 阿尔伯特 |
[20:24] | ” Prince Albert! ” I just thought of it. | “阿尔伯特王子”!我刚想到这个称号 |
[20:26] | Thank you | 谢谢 女士 |
[20:28] | Hi miki | 嗨 米琪 |
[20:30] | Hi | 嗨 |
[20:31] | Miki let me introduce you to father O’brien | 米琪 让我向你介绍一下欧布莱恩神父 |
[20:34] | And this is saint Steffen | 这位是圣史戴芬修女 |
[20:36] | Father, sister, this is my good friend Miki Messel | 神父 、修女 这是我的好朋友米琪梅赛尔 |
[20:38] | She came here to help me with my wedding. | 她是为了帮忙我的婚礼而来的 |
[20:40] | – Nice to meet you. – nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴认识你们 -也很高兴认识你 小姐 |
[20:45] | Carrie was naughty in geography class. | 卡丽安在地理课上淘气了 |
[20:49] | Of course | 是 当然 |
[20:52] | Can we excuse you for a moment? | 我们能失陪一下吗? |
[20:54] | I have something important to discuss with Mary. | 我有点重要的事跟玛丽商量 |
[20:57] | What is this? what happened? | 这是什么?发生了什么? |
[20:59] | This is my parish and I’m going to marry upstairs | 这是我的教区 我要在教堂楼上结婚 |
[21:01] | It’s very old and very beautiful. | 这是非常古老 非常美丽的… |
[21:03] | Sure, but where are we now? | 当然 但我们现在在哪儿? |
[21:05] | This is where the wedding is | 这是婚礼的地方 |
[21:07] | – Right here? – yeah | -在这里? -对 |
[21:08] | – No – right | -不 -对 |
[21:10] | No, Mary, there’s no light damp and no anger here | 不 玛丽 这里没有光 潮湿又没有生气 |
[21:13] | There was a little girl crying in the corner | 角落里有个小女孩在哭泣 |
[21:14] | This is the punishment room | 这是惩罚室 |
[21:15] | You can’t put the wedding in the penalty room. | 你不能把婚礼安排在惩罚室里 |
[21:17] | – Miki. – the walls are covered with tears. | -米琪… -墙上都沾满了泪水 |
[21:18] | My sister’s wedding is also here. | 我姐姐的婚礼也在这里 |
[21:20] | – How happy is your sister? – well. | -你姐姐有多幸福? -这个嘛… |
[21:22] | Because she was married in the punishment room! | 因为她在惩罚室结的婚! |
[21:24] | Is everything ok? | 一切正常吗? |
[21:25] | Yes, ma’am, sister | 是的 女士 先生、修女 |
[21:28] | There’s a bigger room on the way to here and there’s a window | 你来这儿的路上 有一间更大的房间 那里有窗户 |
[21:31] | – That’s a window – they’re so called? | -那是有窗房 -他们真是那么叫的? |
[21:33] | That’s a lot of people who give more money and I don’t give a lot to my family | 那间是给捐钱多的人 我家捐的不多 |
[21:36] | So it’s because money is something that I can understand | 所以是因为钱 以物易物 我可以理解 |
[21:39] | Who is the boss or the nun here? | 这儿谁说了算 牧师还是修女? |
[21:40] | – Miki. – Mary | -米琪… -玛丽 |
[21:42] | Clergymen | 牧师 |
[21:45] | Can we talk to the priest? | 神父 我们能谈谈吗? |
[21:46] | Of course, my dear | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | We all loves our Mary, right? | 我们都爱我们的玛丽 对吗? |
[21:50] | She’s known since she was born. | 从她出生就认识了 |
[21:51] | I did baptize her when she was a week old | 她一周大的时候 我为她做了洗礼 |
[21:54] | I’m Jewish | 我是犹太人 |
[21:55] | If someone is soaking us in water we’ll call the lawyer | 如果有人用水浸泡我们 我们就给律师打电话 |
[21:58] | I’m just thinking about this room | 我只是在想 这个房间 |
[22:00] | Is it possible to paint it? | 有可能给它刷个漆吗? |
[22:03] | – Make it a little brighter? – the priest chooses the color | -让它变亮一点? -神父自己选择的这个颜色 |
[22:05] | That’s a nice color | 这颜色很好 |
[22:07] | Yellow mustard gas | 黄色芥末气 |
[22:10] | But sky blue will make the room brighter | 但天蓝色会让房间更亮丽些 |
[22:13] | This is the punishment room | 这是惩罚室 |
[22:15] | And there’s no budget paint | 而且没有预算刷漆 |
[22:17] | Do you offer any flowers? | 好 你们提供鲜花吗? |
[22:20] | Some colorful flowers will make it very bright | 一些彩色的鲜花会让它很亮丽的 |
[22:22] | – We have no flowers – no money for flowers | -我们没有花 -没有钱买花 |
[22:25] | There will be flowers for your funeral. | 你们举行葬礼都会有花 |
[22:28] | We put away the flowers that were held in the week before Mary’s wedding. | 我们把那些在玛丽的婚礼前一周 举行葬礼的花给收起来 |
[22:30] | – Mary. – Miki | -玛丽… -米琪 |
[22:31] | Would Mary Ann still be there? because it would be very distracting | 玛丽安还会在那儿吗? 因为那会十分让人分心 |
[22:36] | It’s good to change religion and believe in other Buddhism | 改变宗教吧 信其他的 佛教就不错 |
[22:39] | I don’t have a wedding and I have to be here in this room | 我没有选择 婚礼就得在这里举行 在这个房间 |
[22:41] | – In a lady’s house permanently sad – it doesn’t call this. | -在永久悲伤的女士房 -它不叫这个… |
[22:44] | The miki ceremony is very important the church is beautiful | 米琪 仪式很重要 教堂很美 |
[22:47] | Here’s a quick breakfast and a little champagne and … what? | 在这下面举办个很快的早餐 喝点香槟并且… 什么? |
[22:51] | You say breakfast? | 你说早餐? |
[22:52] | Eggs and ham | 鸡蛋和火腿 |
[23:00] | Mary just told me about bill. | 玛丽刚才跟我说比尔的事了 |
[23:02] | About … | 关于… |
[23:03] | I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t know | 我猜我是唯一不知道的人 |
[23:06] | Was he a veteran of the Korean War, Mary? | 他是朝鲜战争的退伍军人 对吗 玛丽? |
[23:08] | Our brave bill? | 我们勇敢的比尔? |
[23:09] | Yes? | 是的? |
[23:11] | I suggest we pray for him now but your prayers are different from mine. | 我建议现在我们为他祈祷 但是你的祈祷和我的不一样 |
[23:16] | My one is Mi sheach | 我的是Mi Shebeirach |
[23:20] | You will like a lot of our stuff and the priest we have a really sensational event | 你会喜欢我们的很多东西 神父 我们有真的轰动事件 |
[23:23] | – Okay. – but I guess I’m curious now. | -好的… -但我猜我现在很好奇的是… |
[23:26] | If you let them hold an early evening reception at a window house? | 如果你让他们在有窗房 举办早一点的晚宴接待呢? |
[23:30] | You don’t have to be decent for a couple of hours | 就几个小时 不用太体面 |
[23:31] | Our bingo ladies are there | 我们的宾果女士们在那儿 |
[23:33] | You can change the room for them | 你可以给她们换个屋子 |
[23:34] | Just for the night? for Mary? | 就这一晚?为了玛丽? |
[23:37] | And bill | 还有比尔 |
[23:39] | Mary’s bill | 玛丽的比尔 |
[23:42] | We do love bill | 我们的确都爱比尔 |
[23:47] | I think we can arrange an early evening dinner in a room with a window. | 我想可以安排在有窗房举办早一点的晚宴 |
[23:52] | Wow | 哇 |
[23:54] | Too generous thank you | 太慷慨了 谢谢 神父 |
[23:58] | I guess it’s not ok to invite the band? | 我猜邀请乐队是不行的? |
[24:00] | ” The beach reminds harold of the picnic. | “沙滩让哈罗德想起野餐 |
[24:03] | ” The idea of a picnic made him hungry. “ | “野餐的想法让他饥饿” |
[24:06] | It makes your mommy hungry. | 这让你妈咪饥饿了 |
[24:09] | ” So he made a simple lunch. “ | “所以他铺好一席简单的午餐” |
[24:13] | I hope he brought his wine. | 希望他带酒了 |
[24:16] | ” Nothing but a pie. “ | “除了馅饼什么都没有” |
[24:19] | There’s nothing more than pie | 除了馅饼 没其他的了 |
[24:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:26] | I think you probably have a bag of money in your front closet. | 我想你家的前衣橱可能藏有一袋钱 |
[24:29] | – What? – I’m working on my mother’s treasure map. | -什么? -我在研究妈妈的藏宝图 |
[24:31] | One of them is not in their home or factory | 其中有一个不在他们家或者工厂 |
[24:34] | A treasure map? | 藏宝图? |
[24:35] | Now I think one of them is in your parents ‘ house | 现在我想其中一个在你父母家 |
[24:36] | One time my parents used to hide a bag of money in a closet | 有一次我父母过去的时候 他们在一个衣橱里藏了一袋钱 |
[24:40] | – I know it sounds crazy – not at all | -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -一点也不 |
[24:42] | Go see it? in a closet in the front room. | 去看看吧?在前厅的一个衣橱里 |
[24:44] | Oh my god | 天啊 |
[24:48] | I’m in the closet | 我在衣橱里 |
[24:49] | Look it up on the left | 查查后面 左边 |
[24:50] | Just at the bottom of the closet? | 就放在衣橱底? |
[24:53] | It’s not like a hole in the wall | 不是 可能抠出来的墙洞里 |
[24:55] | Did they dig holes in the wall? | 他们把墙抠洞了? |
[24:57] | My dad has a portable rotating blade | 我爸有个便携式的旋转刀片 |
[24:58] | It gets stranger and stranger | 这事变得越来越奇怪了 |
[25:00] | Be careful because some bags are bait traps | 当心 因为有些袋子是装有诱饵陷阱的 |
[25:02] | Will it explode? | 会爆炸吗? |
[25:03] | There might be a mousetrap that might have been in the OECD | 可能有个捕鼠器在里边 可能已经合上了 |
[25:06] | Beyond belief | 难以置信 |
[25:10] | Wait for the wall to move | 等等 墙在动 |
[25:12] | It must be here | 肯定是这里 |
[25:13] | There’s a bag | 有个袋子 |
[25:19] | – I found it – good | -找到了 -很好 |
[25:21] | I’ll come and pick it up tomorrow. | 我明天过来取 |
[25:23] | Joel there must be at least 2,000 dollars | 乔尔 这儿肯定有至少两千美元 |
[25:27] | They’re crazy. my parents are crazy. | 他们很疯狂 米琪 我父母很疯狂 |
[25:29] | I know, but at least it’s not on you. | 我知道 但至少没遗传到你身上 |
[25:31] | I think that’s probably what they’re hiding in there. | 我觉得那可能是他们藏在那的全部了 |
[25:33] | They might be nervous about the noise of the blades | 他们可能很紧张刀片制造的噪音 |
[25:35] | A risk of using an electric tool at someone else’s house | 在别人家偷偷用电动工具的一个风险 |
[25:39] | Kiss the baby for me? | 替我亲吻孩子? |
[25:40] | – Okay. – hug them? | -好的 -抱抱他们? |
[25:41] | – Of course – tell them I love them forever? | -当然 -告诉他们我永远爱他们? |
[25:43] | Are you going to die, joel? | 乔尔 你要死了吗? |
[25:44] | I’m going to dig in the basement of aunt gerda’s house tomorrow. | 我明天要去格尔达婶婶家的地下室挖钱 |
[25:46] | There might be a komodo dragon guarding it | 可能有个科莫多巨龙守卫它 |
[25:48] | – Get some sleep? – I can’t sleep. | -睡点觉吧? -我可能睡不着 |
[25:50] | – Good night – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[25:54] | I’ve never painted a naked man before. | 我以前从来没画过裸体男人 |
[25:56] | I’ve never seen a naked man before. | 我以前从来没见过裸体男人 |
[25:58] | It’s not easy to draw a man’s genitals | 画男人的生殖器不容易 |
[25:59] | Or seductive | 或者诱人 |
[26:01] | Did you draw a happy face on his chicken? | 你在他鸡鸡上画笑脸了吗? |
[26:03] | – No. – it’s smiling. | -没有啊 -它在微笑 |
[26:04] | I’ll draw what I see | 我画我看到的 |
[26:06] | Ross, let’s have a look at you. | 罗斯 让我们看看你的吧 |
[26:07] | I completely avoided the bottom part and it made me uncomfortable | 我完全避开了下面的部分 它让我十分不适 |
[26:11] | – Even if it’s smiling? – it’s not smiling. | -即使它在微笑? -它没有在微笑 |
[26:13] | Don’t hand that in your master’s thesis, Emily. | 硕士论文时可别交那个啊 米莉 |
[26:15] | A master’s degree that sounds very important | 硕士学位 那听起来很重要 |
[26:17] | – Are you all going to have a master’s? – pretty much | -你们都要读硕士吗? -差不多吧 |
[26:19] | God, I can’t imagine | 天啊 我无法想象 |
[26:21] | What do you do with it once you get a master’s degree? | 一旦获得了硕士学位 你们要拿它干什么? |
[26:24] | What? | 什么? |
[26:25] | I mean this is a great bold master’s degree you are learning so much | 我是说 这好大胆 硕士学位 你们学那么多知识 |
[26:28] | What are you going to do with that knowledge? | 你们要用那些知识干什么? |
[26:30] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[26:31] | What are you going to do once you graduate? | 一旦毕业了 你们要干什么? |
[26:33] | There are a lot of things we can do | 有很多我们能做的事 教书 |
[26:35] | Oh, where is teaching? | 哦 对 教书 在哪儿? |
[26:37] | Here I guess | 在这儿 我猜 |
[26:39] | But there are no women professors they all seem to be men | 但这里没有女教授 他们似乎都是男的 |
[26:43] | I guess a lot of men | 我猜很多是男的 |
[26:44] | I think it’s all men | 我想全部是男的 |
[26:45] | I didn’t think about the two things together | 我没把两件事放在一起想过 |
[26:47] | Some of us want to be an artist and I want to be an artist | 我们有些人想当艺术家 我想当艺术家 |
[26:49] | But there really is no female artist in the United States | 但真的没有女艺术家 在美国没有 |
[26:53] | I know there were a few in Paris before | 我知道以前在巴黎有几个 |
[26:56] | One gave up and no one knew where she was now | 一个放弃了 没有人知道她现在在哪儿 |
[26:58] | Another suicide | 另一个自杀了 |
[27:00] | Mainly because no one wants to buy a girl’s art | 主要是因为没有人愿意买女孩的艺术品 |
[27:02] | She tried to call herself a domed hat for berm but it didn’t work | 她试着叫自己为伯特勒姆 戴顶圆顶高帽 但没有用 |
[27:06] | – You don’t like your sandwich? – I’m not hungry. | -你不喜欢你的三明治? -我不饿了 |
[27:08] | Some of your studies are looking for husbands, I guess? | 你们的一些学习是为了找丈夫 我猜? |
[27:11] | That’s why my daughter went to college. | 那是我女儿上大学的原因 |
[27:12] | Oh, of course she wants to make friends. | 哦 当然 她想交朋友、上课 |
[27:15] | But her real goal is to know men | 但她真正的目的是认识男人 |
[27:17] | She knew one | 她认识了一个 |
[27:19] | And then he dumped her so she’s now doing low-level work | 然后他把她甩了 所以她现在从事低水平的工作 |
[27:21] | Because she had a degree in Russian literature but no master’s degree | 因为她有的只是俄国文学学位 但没有硕士学位 |
[27:24] | I mean it’s good to know men | 我是说 认识男人会很好的 |
[27:27] | Yeah, I guess | 是的 我猜 |
[27:28] | If you want to know men this is not the right place | 如果你们想认识男人 这不是对的地方 |
[27:31] | The art department is not the whole building | 艺术系 整个大楼 不行 |
[27:37] | And business school that’s the right place | 而商学院 那才是对地方 |
[27:38] | There are a lot of choices and they are all learning majors with real potential | 有很多选择 他们都在学有真正潜力的专业 |
[27:45] | I hope you don’t mind the idea of an old woman | 我希望你们不介意一个老女人的想法 |
[27:47] | I’m just curious about all of this | 我对这一切都很新奇 |
[27:49] | Not at all | 一点也不 |
[27:50] | Yes, thank you, rose | 是的 谢谢 罗斯 |
[27:58] | This place has the best smoked beef, isn’t it? | 这地方有最好吃的熏牛肉 对吗? |
[27:59] | – Goodbye suzy – goodbye louis. | -再见 苏西 -好 再见 路易 |
[28:01] | I don’t know that the Katz hotel is quite good. | 我不知道 凯茨饭店相当好 |
[28:03] | I like the salty beef at the Katz hotel | 我喜欢凯茨饭店的咸牛肉 |
[28:05] | Hey suzy will call me tomorrow? | 嘿 苏西 明天给我打电话? |
[28:07] | To tell you the truth, mel, can you call me? | 说实话 梅尔 你能打给我吗? |
[28:08] | – Why? – just call it? | -为什么? -打就是了? |
[28:10] | What about him | 管他呢 |
[28:11] | The smoked salmon in greengrass | 格林格拉斯的燻鲑鱼 |
[28:13] | When I grew up in barney greengrass, don’t tell me about this place. | 我在巴尼格林格拉斯长大的 别跟我说这地方 |
[28:16] | Maybe soup dumpling soup | 或许汤团汤 |
[28:17] | Hey, susie, what did you do? that’s terrible. | 嘿 苏西 你做的那件事?那可真糟糕 |
[28:20] | That’s the pleasure of indifference, freddy | 那是漠不关心的乐趣所在 弗莱迪 |
[28:22] | – You’re going back – I want you to sit down. | -你要往复 -我要你坐下 |
[28:24] | – Don’t tell me to sit down! – to your. | -别告诉我坐下! -去你的… |
[28:26] | – And your reciprocation. – not yours. | -还有你的往复… -不 去你的… |
[28:27] | – If you want to. – your cheap suit. | -如果你想要这样 -…你那廉价的西服 |
[28:28] | – You’re throwing your weight around. – to your mom. | -你仗势欺人… -去你妈的 |
[28:30] | – You’re nothing, you’re anonymous – go back to your mom. | -你什么也不是 你是个无名氏 -回去找你妈吧 |
[28:32] | – Shut up your mouth – eat shit and die! | -闭上臭嘴 -吃屎去死吧! |
[28:34] | Nice guy. I’ll introduce you later. | 不错的家伙 我迟些介绍给你认识 |
[28:36] | He seems to be very personable | 他似乎很有风度 |
[28:38] | – Oops – what’s wrong? | -糟糕 -怎么了? |
[28:40] | You won’t believe who else is here. | 你不会相信还有谁在这儿 |
[28:42] | – Who? who? – Harry drake | -谁?谁? -哈利德雷克 |
[28:44] | – Harry drake – did he see us? | -哈利德雷克 -他看见我们了吗? |
[28:45] | He sees us now. | 他现在看见我们了 |
[28:47] | Did he come up to me and scream? | 他走过来了 我要大叫吗? |
[28:48] | – Why? did you orgasm? – he threatened you. | -为什么?你高潮了? -他威胁你了 苏西 |
[28:51] | – Hello, susie suzy – hey, Harry is happy to see you. | -你们好 米琪 苏西 -嘿 哈利 很高兴见到你 |
[28:54] | Do you like the weather? ” spring is green. “ | 你喜欢这天气吗?“春天到了 草绿了…” |
[28:57] | ” I wonder where the birds are. “ | “我好奇鸟儿在哪儿…” |
[28:59] | We don’t go out too much | 我们都不太出门的 |
[29:00] | Take a taxi | 出门就打车 |
[29:02] | Looking for a chance to lunch? | 找机会吃午饭? |
[29:03] | – Pick the day – it’s my treat. | -选日子吧 -我请客 |
[29:04] | See you later | 好 回头见 |
[29:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[29:08] | What? | 什么? |
[29:09] | When are you with Harry drake and good? | 你什么时候跟哈利德雷克和好的? |
[29:11] | I don’t | 我没有啊 |
[29:12] | – What was going on? – this is the show business. | -那刚才是怎么回事? -这就是演艺圈 |
[29:14] | He’s been threatening you with violence. | 他一直用暴力威胁你 |
[29:16] | That’s the show business | 那也是演艺圈 |
[29:18] | Who’s with Harry? that’s Billy jay. | 看谁跟哈利在一起呢 那是比利杰 |
[29:20] | He booked ” upstairs downstairs ” and I’ll do my best to get you there. | 他订了“楼下的楼上” 我会拼尽全力让你去那里演出的 |
[29:23] | It’s thirty blocks from the last place we played on 56th street. | 对 在56街嘛 距离咱们上次演出的地方有三十个街区远 |
[29:27] | Billy jay, he never came here. | 比利杰 他从来都不来这儿 糟糕 |
[29:30] | Talk to him | 去跟他谈 |
[29:31] | You can’t have a reason to talk to Billy jay. | 你不能就这么跟比利杰谈 得有个理由 |
[29:35] | Fortunately, I have | 幸运的是 我有 |
[29:37] | Yeah? what? | 是吗?什么 |
[29:38] | He looked at women’s eyes | 他挑女人的眼光 |
[29:42] | – Have you had a stroke? – the one that used to be yours. | -你中风了? -过去做你的那套 |
[29:44] | Which one? | 哪一套? |
[29:45] | That man is a beast and if the corpse dies not six hours later he will do it | 那人是畜生 如果尸体刚死不到六个小时 他会干尸体 |
[29:48] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑? |
[29:50] | I’m not going to let this guy think | 我不会过去让这家伙认为 |
[29:52] | If he looks after me, I’ll stay with him. | 如果他看上我 我就跟他过夜 |
[29:54] | Why not? you have a weapon. | 为什么不?你有武器啊 |
[29:55] | You also have | 你也有 |
[29:57] | These are self-destructing | 这些是自毁的 |
[29:58] | I’m not gon na do that | 我不会那么做 |
[30:00] | Go ahead and tell me how you slept with a priest. | 去吧 你告诉我你是怎么跟一个牧师睡的 |
[30:03] | He’s gon na do something for your friend’s wedding. | 他才会为你朋友的婚礼办点事 |
[30:05] | But you won’t do it? | 但你不会做这件事? |
[30:06] | It’s just buttering up and it’s happening right now | 那只是巴结奉承 这发生在当下啊 |
[30:09] | So you are against the premeditated slut | 所以你反对当有预谋的荡妇 |
[30:11] | You can be a temporary slut. | 你当临时的荡妇可以吧 |
[30:14] | I’m not gon na spend the night with Billy jay. | 我不会跟比利杰过夜的 |
[30:16] | Don’t sleep | 好 别睡 |
[30:19] | But we have to make money sometimes, you know? | 但我们有时必须赚钱 你明白吗? |
[30:22] | – To me – for example, right now | -对 我明白 -比如 现在 |
[30:24] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心我 我没事 |
[30:26] | Oh, is it princess? | 哦 是吗 公主? |
[30:28] | Are you still on? | 你还撑着呢? |
[30:30] | Apartment in 18 rooms on the upper west side | 住在上西区18个房间的公寓 |
[30:33] | Is it good to have a doorman, a maid, a child care, a walk-in closet? | 有门卫、女仆、儿童保育费、无底衣橱 这种生活不错吧? |
[30:36] | I forgot to tell you that I found 2,000 dollars in my closet. | 我忘了告诉你 我在衣橱里找到了两千美元 |
[30:39] | That’s what I said! | 这就是我说的! |
[30:41] | I’m not going to find $ 2,000 in my closet! | 我就不会在自己的衣橱里找到两千美元! |
[30:43] | Think about my life. | 考虑一下我的生活吧 |
[30:45] | I’m broke and what’s worse is that I’m working less and less on gas lights | 我破产了 更糟的是 我在煤气灯工作得越来越少了 |
[30:50] | I’m begging someone to call me because I can’t pay for it. | 我在求别人给我打电话 因为我付不起话费 |
[30:53] | I’m looking for an apple in the port authority’s trash can. | 我在港务局的垃圾桶里找没吃完的苹果 |
[30:56] | I’m miserable | 我很悲惨的 |
[30:57] | A: how about I pay the phone bill? | 那我来付电话费 怎么样? |
[30:59] | $ 46 | 46美元 |
[31:02] | I have to borrow from my dad. | 那我就得跟我爸爸借了 |
[31:03] | Your father doesn’t know why you are. | 对 你爸爸不知道你为什么 |
[31:05] | Pay a phone call to a friend he has never met. | 给一个他从没见过的朋友付电话费 |
[31:08] | You shouldn’t even know the plan. | 你甚至都不该知道 好计划 |
[31:10] | You know, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 你知道 别担心我 我会没事的 |
[31:13] | Do I know? I’m lucky | 我知道了 好吗?我很幸运 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry you didn’t. I’m sorry. | 有人支持我 你没有 我很抱歉 |
[31:18] | Don’t apologize. forget what I said. | 别感到抱歉 忘了我说的吧 |
[31:21] | No suzy let me know it’s better. | 不 苏西 让我知道会比较好 |
[31:23] | The broker should not tell her clients that she is short of money | 经纪人不应该跟她的客户说她缺钱 |
[31:26] | She went out to make money | 她出去赚钱 |
[31:28] | I take the pressure and you are the artist and your task is much harder | 我承担压力 你是艺术家 你的任务更艰巨 |
[31:31] | No, we’re all working hard | 不 我们都很努力 |
[31:33] | Right | 对 |
[31:37] | I’ll pay | 我来付 |
[31:38] | You pay | 你付吧 |
[31:43] | Oh my god, my eyes are swollen. I can’t believe it. | 哦 天啊 我眼睛都哭肿了 我无法相信 |
[31:46] | And when the minister says | 然后当牧师说 |
[31:47] | ” Will you accept this man as your lawful wedded husband? “ | “你愿意接受这个人当你合法的丈夫吗?” |
[31:49] | – She said, ” I’d love to. ” – it was scary before. | -她说:“我愿意…” -那之前都很惊险 |
[31:52] | It’s amazing how perfect it is | 太神奇了 太完美了 |
[31:54] | It’s perfect | 太完美了 |
[31:56] | These flowers are beautiful | 这些花真美 |
[31:58] | The church that was left at last week’s funeral was a fellow named horeth | 教堂从上周的葬礼上留下来的 有个叫霍雷思的家伙 |
[32:00] | Those who like to express themselves with flowers like him | 那些喜欢用鲜花表达自己的人喜欢他 |
[32:04] | Let’s raise a glass | 咱们举杯喝一杯吧 |
[32:05] | It’s too early for you to walk too early, but it’s time to worship horseles! | 霍雷思 你走得太早了 但正是时候 敬霍雷思! |
[32:10] | To the honorees! | 敬霍雷思! |
[32:13] | Oh my god, cheap champagne, fast enough. | 哦 天啊 廉价的香槟来劲够快的 |
[32:17] | Excuse me, can you hear me? | 打扰大家一下 能听我说两句吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah! dad’s going to talk! | 耶!爸爸要说话了! |
[32:22] | – Come on Brian! – come on Brian! | -加油 布莱恩! -加油 布莱恩! |
[32:23] | All right! | 好了! |
[32:27] | Don’t hold too much hope | 对 别抱太大希望 |
[32:29] | I’m not very good at speaking in public | 我不太擅长在众人面前演讲 |
[32:31] | I’m a brick, just like my father. | 我是铺砖的 就像我的父亲一样 |
[32:33] | My speech is: ” it hurts! “ | 我的演讲就是:“疼!” |
[32:36] | But I just want to stand up and thank you | 但我只是想站起来感谢 |
[32:38] | You’re here to celebrate our daughter’s wedding. | 你们来跟我们庆祝我们女儿的婚礼 |
[32:40] | Days like these are always a thousand thoughts | 像这样的日子总是让人思绪万千 |
[32:42] | But I just want to say that Mary you are the best. | 但我只是想说 玛丽 你是最棒的 |
[32:46] | I love your darling | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[32:47] | Bill, we can’t get a better son-in-law. | 比尔 我们无法奢求更好的女婿了 |
[32:51] | To you two | 敬你们两个 |
[32:52] | May you be as happy as Jane and Jane for thirty years | 祝你们像我和珍这三十多年一样幸福 |
[32:56] | – To Mary and bill to Mary and bill | -敬玛丽和比尔 -敬玛丽和比尔 |
[32:59] | Forgive me for interrupting, please keep drinking champagne | 原谅我的打断 请继续喝香槟 |
[33:03] | Eat these delicious appetizers and we all have a good time. | 吃这些美味的开胃菜吧 咱们都玩得愉快 |
[33:11] | Thanks, dad. I love you. | 谢谢 爸爸 我爱你 |
[33:13] | We can enjoy the appetizer, the flowers and the open room. | 我们能享受这开胃菜、鲜花和敞亮的房间 |
[33:19] | I want to thank my excellent friend B atman, Miki Messel | 都要感谢我杰出的B阿特曼朋友 米琪梅赛尔 |
[33:23] | Without her there would be none | 没有她就没有这些 |
[33:25] | Thanks, miki! | 谢谢 米琪! |
[33:29] | Oh, my god. thank you. I’m glad to help. | 天啊 谢谢 我很高兴帮到忙 |
[33:33] | Thank you very much | 真的 谢谢 |
[33:40] | I suggest you raise your glass to Mary’s dad. | 我建议大家举起酒杯敬玛丽的爸爸 |
[33:43] | Is he hard to say, guys? | 他难道说得不好吗 伙计们? |
[33:45] | Even a few thick laughter to the father! cheers! | 甚至引发了几处浑厚的笑声 对 敬爸爸!干杯! |
[33:49] | Bottoms up! | 干杯! |
[33:51] | It was a wonderful minute Brian you can go to the tonight show. | 那是很精彩的一分钟 布莱恩 您都可以上《今夜秀》了 |
[33:53] | I don’t know | 对 我不知道 |
[33:55] | It’s a good ritual | 仪式很好 |
[33:58] | Mary is beautiful bill. | 玛丽很美丽 比尔… |
[34:03] | Direct sweating | 直冒汗 |
[34:06] | No, you’re beautiful, too. | 不 你也很美 比尔 |
[34:08] | But if someone uses a towel as a gift | 但如果有人把毛巾当成礼物的话 |
[34:09] | Now it’s better to pass them to him | 现在最好把它们递给他 |
[34:12] | She is the most humorous girl in the world! | 她是世界上最幽默的女孩! |
[34:15] | Don’t praise me too much. | 别太夸我了 小薇 |
[34:17] | Hey, can you all see me? | 嘿 你们都能看到我吗? |
[34:20] | Okay | 好的 |
[34:22] | There we go | 好了 |
[34:23] | I saw a couple of unwed aunts who had been drinking too much. | 我看见了几个未婚的姨妈 几个喝多了的叔叔… |
[34:28] | And of course, father o’brien | 当然 还有欧布莱恩神父 |
[34:31] | A good man, a good man, a handsome man. | 一个好人 虔诚、帅气的人 |
[34:36] | No matter what you hear, I didn’t spend the night with father O’brien. | 不管你们听到什么 大家伙 我不曾和欧布莱恩神父过夜 |
[34:40] | I don’t think god would be kind to that | 我觉得上帝不会对此仁慈的 |
[34:43] | Will my lightning be as large as the one in Florida, the priest? | 我遭到的闪电会像弗罗里达那么大个儿的 对吗 神父? |
[34:46] | If a priest is going to have sex | 如果一个牧师要做爱的话 |
[34:48] | I think god would think it’s better not to be a Jew | 我觉得上帝会认为最好不是跟一个犹太人 |
[34:50] | It’s like putting mayonnaise on a roll of bread you don’t eat that much | 那就像往面包卷上放蛋黄酱 你不会那么吃的 |
[34:56] | Okay, I’m always thinking about sex at weddings. | 好 我在婚礼上总是想性的事 |
[35:00] | It makes everybody look good | 这让每个人都打扮得很漂亮 |
[35:02] | We are so happy that we dance | 喝酒 我们很开心 我们跳舞 |
[35:06] | Even Brian was talking about the brickwork. | 就连布莱恩都在谈铺砖的事 |
[35:09] | No lubricant will help you talk about ” pain. “ | 没有润滑剂会帮你的 谈论“疼” |
[35:15] | And then Mary and bill | 然后是玛丽和比尔 |
[35:20] | They are perfect together, aren’t they? | 他们在一起是绝配 不是吗? |
[35:22] | Talking about love at first sight! I mean they met in November. | 谈到一见钟情! 我是说 他们是十一月份认识的 |
[35:26] | I’m married three months later | 三个月后的今天就结婚了 |
[35:28] | What’s the matter with the child? | 怎么回事 孩子?未婚先孕吗? |
[35:36] | Sorry, dear | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[35:37] | I was shocked and really shocked | 我很震惊 真的很震惊 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. you’re going to suddenly let me say something. | 我不知道你会突然让我说两句 |
[35:42] | I didn’t ” suddenly let you say two words ” miki, I thank you for your bacon spring rolls | 我没有“突然让你说两句” 米琪 我感谢你做的腊肉春卷 |
[35:46] | I guess I was wrong about the audience | 我猜我对观众的判断错误了 |
[35:47] | – No fucking wrong – Mary, we’re in church! | -没他妈的错 -玛丽 我们在教堂呢! |
[35:49] | – I can’t go back – you have to go back. | -我不能回去 -你必须回去 |
[35:51] | Mary is a mistake. you have to believe me. | 玛丽 这是个错误 你必须相信我 |
[35:53] | I mean, I don’t know if you’re pregnant. | 我的意思是 我根本没法知道你怀孕了啊 |
[35:56] | I know him for three months. | 我认识他三个月 米琪 |
[35:58] | Why do you think I got married three months ago? | 你觉得我为什么认识他才三个月就结婚? |
[36:02] | Wow. I guess I didn’t know you were a big slut. | 哇 那…我猜我不知道你是个大荡妇 |
[36:06] | Kidding! that’s a joke! | 玩笑!那是句玩笑! |
[36:08] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑都不行了吗? |
[36:10] | It’s not a funeral. it’s your happiest day. | 这不是葬礼 是你最开心的一天 |
[36:14] | Congratulations on your having a baby. | 恭喜你有孩子了 |
[36:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[36:31] | I think I’m in trouble. what are you doing here? | 我想我遇到麻烦了 你在这儿干什么? |
[36:33] | I got a message for Simon. | 我收到留言来找西蒙聊聊 |
[36:38] | Simon? I’m Andrew weissman | 西蒙?我是安比韦斯曼 |
[36:40] | Come in, Ann! | 进来吧 安比! |
[36:43] | Thank you for coming | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:44] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[36:46] | What is my wife doing outside? | 我妻子在外面干什么? |
[36:49] | It’s kind of hard to talk about | 这有点让人难以启齿 安比 |
[36:51] | I mean, I’ve known Ross for twenty years? | 我是说 我正式认识罗斯已经有二十年了? |
[36:56] | Unusual is the right word | 不同寻常是对的词 |
[36:58] | What’s unusual about something? | 什么不同寻常 出什么事了? |
[37:01] | Ross is very undisciplined | 罗斯非常不守纪律 |
[37:05] | Not discipline? how can you not discipline? | 不守纪律?怎么不守纪律? |
[37:07] | All I know is that she was talking to a group of girls at a rally on campus. | 我只知道她在校园里的集会上 跟一群女孩聊天 |
[37:10] | Now half of them want to quit school | 现在她们有一半的人想退学 |
[37:13] | The other half is going to go to business school | 另外一半要求转到商学院去 |
[37:15] | All of them are crying | 她们所有人都在哭 |
[37:17] | It must be a coincidence | 那肯定是巧合 |
[37:19] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[37:21] | She had them disillusioned with the art department. | 她让她们对艺术系的幻想都破灭了 |
[37:24] | So she can’t sit in on these classes anymore | 所以她不能再旁听这些课了 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[37:29] | No | 不 |
[37:32] | Pardon me? | 请再说一遍? |
[37:33] | I’m sorry | 不行 对不起 |
[37:35] | – She can’t stop – anbi | -她不能停止 -安比 |
[37:37] | Simon made it clear that I wanted her to stop. | 西蒙 让我说清楚我想让她停止 |
[37:40] | I don’t like to walk into a room | 我不喜欢走进一间屋子 |
[37:42] | My wife was there staring at the genitals of a young man | 我妻子在那儿盯着某个年轻男人的生殖器 |
[37:45] | Amby pays attention to your language | 安比 注意你的语言 |
[37:46] | But you don’t understand what we went through | 但你不明白我们经历了什么 |
[37:48] | If she doesn’t listen, she’ll be back in Paris. | 如果她不旁听的话 那她会回巴黎的 |
[37:51] | Paris is full of genitals | 巴黎充满了生殖器 |
[37:54] | French genitalia | 法式的生殖器 |
[37:55] | That would be really bad for me | 那对我来说会十分糟糕 |
[37:57] | I’m afraid it’s not the one you can decide. | 恐怕这不是你能决定的 安比 |
[37:59] | Ross? | 罗斯? |
[38:01] | Rossby amby | -罗斯 -安比 |
[38:02] | Will you come in? | 请你进来? |
[38:05] | Ross, these girls, you talk to them. what did you do? | 罗斯 这些女孩 你跟她们聊天了 你做了什么? |
[38:10] | Do nothing | 什么也没做 |
[38:11] | We must straighten things out now and tell me what you said. | 我们必须把事情澄清 现在告诉我 你说了什么? |
[38:15] | I just asked the girls why they were educated | 我只是问女孩们她们为什么接受教育 |
[38:18] | Why this class | 为什么上这个课 |
[38:19] | A few said they wanted to be a teacher | 有几个说想成为老师 |
[38:21] | I pointed out that I didn’t see any female teachers in the art department. | 我指出我没在艺术系看到任何女老师 |
[38:26] | Look at this. | 好 看 这… |
[38:32] | Well, that’s true | 其实那是对的 |
[38:34] | We don’t have a female art teacher here, right? | 我们这里没有女艺术老师 对吗? |
[38:36] | I have to look it up | 我得查查 |
[38:39] | That’s right so I said why art? | 没错 所以我说 那为什么学艺术? |
[38:41] | It doesn’t make sense | 的确有点没有道理 |
[38:43] | The other ones are artists | 其他几个说当艺术家 |
[38:45] | I point out that I don’t know any female artists | 我指出我不认识任何女艺术家 |
[38:48] | I know a couple of them dead | 我认识几个 其中一个死了 |
[38:51] | The hat’s bert | 那个戴帽子的 伯特鲁姆 |
[38:53] | The other one gave up and I remember you told me about it | 另外一个放弃了 我记得你跟我说起过 |
[38:57] | You have to admit it’s a bad record | 你必须承认 那是条不好的记录 |
[38:59] | Eight girls asked to go to business school | 八个女孩要求转到商学院去 |
[39:02] | Right, because there are so many handsome men over there | 对 因为那边有许多帅气的男人 |
[39:04] | Business school men are very handsome | 商学院的男人十分帅气 |
[39:06] | But you know we’re counting on women’s tuition | 但你明白我们还指望用女士们的学费 |
[39:09] | To run this place | 来运营这个地方呢 |
[39:10] | Yeah, but you’re just taking their money and not giving them anything in return | 是的 但你只是在拿她们的钱 而没有给她们任何回报 |
[39:15] | Where are they going? they can’t all go to B atman | 她们要去哪儿呢? 她们不能都去B阿特曼工作吧 |
[39:17] | And she said that I’ve seen it with B atman | 她说得对 B阿特曼 我见识过 |
[39:20] | There are already a lot of girls working there | 已经有很多女孩在那儿工作了 |
[39:22] | You know when I go to school people have different expectations of women | 你知道 当我上学时 人们对女人有不同的期望 |
[39:25] | I’m just asking them why they study art | 我只是在问她们为什么学艺术 |
[39:28] | That sounds reasonable | 听起来很合理 |
[39:30] | You know, basically I think I’m on her side | 你知道 基本上来说 我想我站在她这边 |
[39:33] | You have to do that. we’re all in the same boat, right? | 你也必须这么做 我们都在同一条船上 对吗? |
[39:36] | – Amby. – I think | -安比… -我觉得 |
[39:37] | There’s no reason to rush her. | 没有理由赶她走 |
[39:39] | Oh, really? that’s great | 哦 真的?那太好了 |
[39:41] | I just don’t want her to look at another naked chicken. | 我只是不想让她再看一个裸露的鸡鸡了 |
[39:44] | I don’t want to look at it either | 我也不想看了 |
[39:46] | I think the fig leaf would be a good solution | 我想无花果叶会是不错的解决办法 |
[39:50] | If you agree, Simon | 如果你同意的话 西蒙 |
[39:52] | Okay | 好的 |
[39:54] | So basically we all agree, right? | 所以基本上来讲 我们都同意了 对吗? |
[39:59] | Okay? we’re done? | 好的?我们谈完了? |
[40:03] | – Of course – thank you | -当然 -谢谢 |
[40:05] | Would you like some lunch? | 你想吃点午饭吗? |
[40:06] | – The staff canteen? – right | -员工食堂? -对 走吧 |
[40:11] | It’s a great conversation and Simon thank you | 这个谈话很好 西蒙 谢谢 |
[40:17] | I completely lost my social filter | 我完全丢了我的社会过滤器 |
[40:19] | What’s yours? | 你的什么? |
[40:20] | I no longer know how to speak in front of other people. | 我不再知道怎么在常人面前说话了 |
[40:23] | Why don’t you know how to talk to your neighbor? they’re not worth it. | 怎么 比如你不知道怎么跟你的邻居说话吗? 他们不值得 |
[40:26] | No, susie, I completely forget where the line is | 不是 苏西 我完全忘了底线在哪儿 |
[40:29] | God, listen to me. | 天啊 听我说 |
[40:30] | I’m talking about the bottom line. I’ve hardly ever said dirty words before | 我说的是“底线” 我以前几乎从没说过脏字 |
[40:33] | But now it just slips out of my mouth. what’s going on? | 可现在它就这么溜出我的嘴 我是说 怎么回事? |
[40:36] | Have you ever tried to wash your mouth with a fancy powder soap? | 你试过用高档粉香皂洗嘴吗? |
[40:39] | What’s that? what’s that noise? | 那是什么?那是什么噪音? |
[40:41] | Oh, it’s luigi | 哦 是路易吉电视 |
[40:43] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[40:44] | One of the kids here, luigi, is standing outside the window. | 这儿的一个孩子 小路易吉 站在窗外 |
[40:47] | I’ll show you a little bit like he’s on TV | 给大家演一小段 就像他在电视里边一样 |
[40:50] | His family comedy is now quite interesting | 他的家庭喜剧现在开始了 相当有趣 |
[40:52] | Oh wait for commercials to go on and say | 哦 等等 商业广告休息时间 继续说 |
[40:54] | I said a few words at my wedding | 我在我的婚礼说了几句 |
[40:56] | Worst of all: ” the shrimp in the egg roll. “ | 最糟的话是:“蛋卷里的虾仁” |
[40:58] | Guess you have to be there | 猜你必须到那儿 |
[41:00] | So tonight our show is at 7:00 | 所以今晚 我们的演出在7点 |
[41:03] | Is it true? it’s 8:00 and you tell me I’ll be there on time | 是真的吗?还是8点 你告诉我7点 我就会准时到的 |
[41:06] | It’s just 7 o’clock | 7点到就是了 |
[41:07] | Okay, I’ll be there at 7 o’clock and I’ll just have to go somewhere else before that | 好 那我就7点到 我只是在那之前必须去一下别的地方 |
[41:12] | Don’t get distracted by this | 别被这个停留分神了 |
[41:14] | No, I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[41:15] | Good to see | 好的 待会见 |
[41:59] | You don’t want to scare you | 不想吓你的 |
[42:00] | It’s not good. you’ve got my heart pumping. I don’t think it’s going to jump. | 不 挺好的 你让我的心脏复苏了 我想它都不跳了 |
[42:05] | Am I crying? or is it just crying inside? | 我在哭吗?还是只是内心在哭? |
[42:08] | It’s the heart | 最多是内心 给 |
[42:11] | 2,000 dollars | 好 两千美元 |
[42:13] | So let’s say it’s $ 35 for $ 35 | 两千一般三十五美元 准确起见 |
[42:16] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | That’s the famous treasure map? | 那就是著名的藏宝图? |
[42:20] | One of them is a surreal masterpiece | 其中一个 它是超现实杰作 |
[42:23] | Salvador dali can’t compare with mom | 萨尔瓦多达利跟妈妈都没法比 |
[42:25] | Look at two north | 看 两个北 |
[42:27] | Which ” X ” are you looking for? | 你在找哪个“X”? |
[42:29] | That | 那个 |
[42:32] | Not here | 不在这儿 |
[42:34] | I think it’s a deeper place | 我觉得是楼更深的地方 |
[42:52] | So this is supposed to be here | 所以 根据这个 应该在这儿 |
[42:57] | Wait, do you have a saw or an explosive? | 等等 你有锯子或者炸药吗? |
[43:02] | I found it | 我找到了 |
[43:03] | Money? | 钱吗? |
[43:08] | My place | 我的住处 |
[43:19] | B atman, where should I transfer you? I’ll transfer you. | B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里? 我这就为您转接 |
[43:30] | Miki? what happened? | 米琪?发生了什么? |
[43:32] | -B atman, where should I transfer you? – what are you doing down here? | -B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里? -你在下面干什么? |
[43:34] | You work in the cloakroom very close to the ” magnesium light “ | 你在衣帽间工作 跟“镁光灯”很近 |
[43:36] | – I’ll put you through – miki! | -我这就为您转接 -米琪! |
[43:40] | Thank you for shopping at B atman | 感谢您在B阿特曼购物 |
[43:43] | Thank you. | 好的 谢谢… |
[43:56] | Mary, please excuse me. please forgive me. | 玛丽 拜托 对不起 请原谅我吧 |
[43:59] | I am no longer fit to speak in public | 我不再适合在公众面前说话了 |
[44:01] | I want to know that before your wedding, but it’s too late. | 我希望在你婚礼之前就知道这一点 但亡羊补牢嘛 |
[44:03] | I’m sorry. what can I say that you will forgive me? | 对不起 我该说些什么你才会原谅我? |
[44:06] | Tell me what I can say | 告诉我能说什么 |
[44:09] | Never leave the locker room | 永远不离开存衣间 |
[44:15] | B atman, where should I transfer you? I’ll transfer you. | B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里? 我这就为您转接 |
[44:16] | Bad luck | 倒霉 |
[44:20] | B atman, where should I transfer you? I’ll transfer you. | B阿特曼 我该为您转接哪里? 我这就为您转接 |
[44:36] | Your Charlie barton? why did you sell your Charlie button? | 你的查理巴顿? 你为什么卖你的查理巴顿? |
[44:39] | Because I need money. | 因为我需要钱 天才 |
[44:40] | It’s kind of rare | 这有点罕见 |
[44:41] | Cut the crap | 别废话了 |
[44:43] | Can you hold on? guys? I have something else. | 你们能抓紧吗 伙计们?我还有事呢 |
[44:46] | Listening to our strict quality check is our pride | 听着 我们严格的质量检查是我们的骄傲 |
[44:48] | So we looked at everything with a fine-tooth comb | 所以 我们用细齿梳子检查每个东西 |
[44:50] | I just hope it’s not the comb of the parasites in your hair. | 我只是希望不是用你梳阴毛里寄生虫的梳子 |
[44:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是 《短号杂烩》?不会吧 |
[44:57] | The first edition | 还是第一版 |
[45:03] | This recording is recorded by the people in the music tavern. | 这个录音是由音乐酒馆的人为您录制的 |
[45:07] | So that’s it? that’s the dream | 所以就是这个?这就是梦想 |
[45:11] | So my life is completely falling apart today | 所以我的生活今天完全分崩离析 |
[45:13] | Did I mention that my husband left me? | 我提到我丈夫离开我了吗? |
[45:16] | Good. but I tell you he’s because his secretary left me? | 好的 好 但是我告诉你们 他是因为他的秘书离开我的吗? |
[45:22] | She’s a 21-year-old like brio, and I’m not immature. | 她21岁 像布里洛百洁布一样蠢 我并不幼稚 |
[45:26] | I know men like stupid girls, right? | 我知道男人喜欢笨女孩 对吗? |
[45:28] | But I thought joel liked it more than just dumb girls and I thought he liked natural beauty. | 但我以前以为乔尔喜欢的不只是是笨女孩 我以为他喜欢自然美的女孩 |
[45:32] | Sorry but look at me! | 抱歉 但看看我! |
[45:34] | I’m still in the shape of my wedding! | 我现在还保持着婚礼时的身材! |
[45:38] | Seriously, who doesn’t want to go home and enjoy the figure every night? | 说真的 谁不想每晚回家欣赏这副身材呢? |
[45:41] | What’s the matter? hey this is my guest! how much did you sell? | 怎么回事?嘿 这是我的客人! 你们卖了多少? |
[45:45] | Don’t run! | 别跑! |
[45:49] | Hey, jerk! don’t run! | 嘿 混蛋!别跑! |