时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Summer of 1959 | 1959年夏天 |
[01:06] | Ethan: no! those aren’t toys! | 伊森 不!那些不是玩具! |
[01:09] | – They look like toys – they’re not. | -他们看起来像玩具 -他们不是… 走 |
[01:15] | How is this a toy? | 这个怎么是玩具呢? |
[01:20] | That’s all thanks to stuart | 那是一切 谢谢 斯图尔特 |
[01:22] | Thank you guys! again you are our hero! | 是 谢谢 伙计们! 再说一次 你是我们的英雄! |
[01:25] | How many pieces should we take with the ever-elusive cabana jacket? | 永远让人捉摸不透的卡巴纳夹克 我们该带几件? |
[01:29] | – Two pieces per person? – or three | -每人两件? -或者三件 |
[01:30] | One of the things I bought from Sachs was Chinese style and you would like it very much | 我还有一件从萨克斯买的 是中国风的 你会很喜欢它的 |
[01:34] | Bikini | 比基尼 |
[01:34] | I’m guessing you’re going to take a beauty contest again | 我猜你又要参加选美比赛 |
[01:37] | I believe my public wants me so this year I’m going to go through the classics. | 我相信我的公众们要求我这样 所以今年我要走经典风… |
[01:41] | Your doris day | 你的多丽丝黛 |
[01:43] | Or is it a bit of a swing? | 还是浪荡一点? |
[01:44] | Does your marmivan doren still compete with you? | 你的玛米范多伦 其他女孩还会跟你竞争吗? |
[01:47] | – I won’t – put them all on the safe side | -我就不会 -把它们都带上 保险起见 |
[01:49] | You can’t take everything with you! | 你不能把所有的东西都带上! |
[01:51] | The next one is half pants | 下一件是半长裤 |
[01:52] | We’re going to catskill and you can’t take too many pants | 我们要去卡茨基尔 你们不能带太多半长裤 |
[01:54] | Yes you can! | 是的 你们能! |
[01:55] | What about a picnic skirt? | 野餐裙子呢? |
[01:56] | Shall we take all four of us? | 我们每个人带四件 该带上全部吗? |
[01:58] | There may be four picnics | 可能会有四次野餐 |
[01:59] | Or you can wear a picnic skirt for more than one picnic | 或者你可以穿一件野餐裙子参加不止一次野餐 |
[02:02] | – Oh Ann – Dad, you’re way too far! | -哦 安比 -爸爸 你太过分了! |
[02:05] | Ladies and we talked about that | 女士们 我们讨论过了 |
[02:08] | The trailer has 4 square meters of space | 拖车有4平方米的空间 |
[02:11] | Do you understand? capacity is finite | 你们明白吗?容量是有限的 |
[02:13] | – The beach bathrobe? – we never wear it. | -沙滩浴袍? -我们从来不穿的 |
[02:14] | I’ll take it with you | 我还是带上吧 |
[02:15] | Okay, do you see what happened here? | 好 你们看见这儿刚才发生了什么吗? |
[02:17] | Dad, please don’t mind these little things we have our own system | 爸爸 请别管这些小事了 我们有自己的系统 |
[02:19] | Your system is to take everything with you! | 你们的系统就是把所有的东西都带上! |
[02:21] | I’m not taking this | 我不带这个 |
[02:22] | Now it’s too late to replace our suitcases. | 现在把我们选的行李箱换掉太晚了 |
[02:25] | I made a precise scale model | 我做了精准的比例模型 |
[02:27] | – Your little toys – they’re not toys! | -你的小玩具 -它们不是玩具! |
[02:28] | – They’re cute – they’re cute but they’re not toys | -它们很可爱 -它们很可爱 是的 但它们不是玩具 |
[02:31] | And now we are working on it | 现在 经过一番努力 |
[02:33] | All our little suitcases can fit into our little trailer. | 我们所有的小行李箱都能塞进 我们小巧的拖车了 |
[02:36] | He said these things are really cute | 他说这些事情的时候真可爱 |
[02:38] | Dad, we’ll try our best to control the size of 4 square meters. | 爸爸 我们会尽力控制在4平米大小的 我保证 |
[02:41] | That’s fine so I can think of a way to do that and I’m at the resort guy, Jimmy. | 很好 这样 我就可以想一个办法 那样我在度假地的伙计吉米 |
[02:45] | You know how to put it on the end of the holidays | 就知道怎么在假期结束的时候 把它再装上去了 |
[02:48] | This year you got Jimmy again? I thought he wasn’t coming back. | 今年你又让吉米当伙计了? 我以为他不会回来了 |
[02:50] | He thought he was doing an internship at a big law firm | 对 他以为他在一个大法律公司实习 |
[02:53] | But I made a few calls and now he’s gone. | 但我打了几个电话 现在他就不在了 |
[02:56] | You didn’t ruin that young man’s future. | 安比 你没毁了那个年轻人的前途吧 |
[02:58] | Just so he can be a dude in the catskills. | 就为了他能在卡茨基尔给你当伙计 |
[03:00] | What? no | 什么?没有 |
[03:01] | I called and found out he didn’t get an internship and my heart was broken | 我打电话了 发现他没得到实习机会 我的心都碎了 |
[03:06] | I wouldn’t do that to Jimmy. I love Jimmy. | 我不会那样对待吉米的 我爱吉米 |
[03:07] | A little too much love | 有点太爱了 |
[03:09] | – Take a little, please – we’ll take a little walk away! | -少带点 拜托 -我们少带了 走开! |
[03:11] | Yes, go away | 是的 走开 安比 |
[03:12] | I’m going to have lunch with a friend. can I sneak a little? | 我要跟一个朋友吃午饭 我溜一下可以吗? |
[03:14] | Ethan: no! don’t play with these toys! | 伊森 不!别玩这些玩具! |
[03:16] | Of course we’ll do it later. | 当然 去吧 我们待会再收拾 |
[03:18] | I’m not saying toys aren’t toys! | 我不是说玩具 它们不是玩具! |
[03:20] | – Not too long – the wrong words! | -不会太久的 -用词不当! |
[03:21] | – Thank you zelda – you know what you mean by misnomer. | -谢谢 泽尔达 -你知道用词不当什么意思吧 |
[03:24] | Don’t pretend to be stupid | 不 别装傻 |
[03:25] | The club owners suddenly called me. | 俱乐部老板们突然给我打电话了 |
[03:27] | Sometimes I hear them shout, ” leave a message! “ | 有时候我听他们喊:“留个言!” |
[03:29] | When they heard I was on the phone, they answered the phone. | 当他们听到是我在电话那边 他们就接电话 |
[03:30] | – I respect you. – to me, look at me. | -很尊重你嘛 -对我来说 看看我 |
[03:33] | – They’re respecting me – I’m looking at you. | -他们在尊重我 -我在看着你啊 |
[03:35] | I’m a spittoon and I’m a character. | 一个人 我是个痰盂 和你一起 我就是个人物 |
[03:37] | That’s not true suzy they respect you because they are afraid of you | 那不是真的 苏西 他们尊重你是因为他们害怕你 |
[03:40] | You are good at your job | 你很擅长你的工作 |
[03:41] | Half of them respect me and maybe the other half of them want you | 他们一半的人都尊重我 或许 另一半的人想上你 |
[03:44] | – Oh, don’t say it – it will happen. | -哦 别说了 -会发生的 |
[03:46] | I mean look at you like you’re beating a cream ball with your head | 我是说 看看你 就像长了脑袋的搅打奶油团 |
[03:49] | Just don’t underestimate yourself. I just want you to. | 只是别低估了自己 我只求你这一件事 |
[03:52] | What do you want to talk about when you ask me out for lunch? | 你叫我出来吃午饭的 你想聊什么? |
[03:54] | I just want to meet you before going to the catskills. | 我只是想在去卡茨基尔之前见见你 |
[03:56] | – We’re leaving tomorrow – cool. | -我们明天就走了 -酷 |
[03:57] | Oh, my god. it’s been a really tough year. | 天啊 休息一下真好 过去一年太煎熬了 |
[04:01] | They are moving fast | 他们走了 快 |
[04:04] | We changed the table, verra | 我们换桌子了 韦尔拉 |
[04:07] | Oh give | 哦 给 |
[04:09] | – What’s this? – | -这是什么? -演出 |
[04:11] | My typewriter has lost the word ” star ” so it says ” phase six “. | 我的打字机丢了“星”字 所以上面写着“期六”“期日” |
[04:14] | You went to college and you get the idea | 你念过大学 你能明白 |
[04:16] | These are all over the next two weeks | 这些都在接下来两周 |
[04:18] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[04:19] | – I’m going to catskill – tell you | -我要去卡茨基尔 -对 你说了 |
[04:21] | So I can’t play and I’m going to the catskills | 所以我无法演出 我要去卡茨基尔 |
[04:23] | We’ll start the first one next week | 第一场下下周开始呢 |
[04:25] | But I’m gon na go to the catskills | 但我要去卡茨基尔 |
[04:26] | Yes, you’ve repeated it many times. | 是的 你重复好多遍了 小姐 说正题 |
[04:28] | I’m going to catskill for two months. | 我要去卡茨基尔两个月 |
[04:30] | Shh. | 什… |
[04:31] | Oh, my god! I almost water! | 天啊!我差点喷水! |
[04:33] | B: almost? you’ve already squirted! | 差点?你已经喷了啊! |
[04:35] | You’re going to catskill for two months? | 你要去卡茨基尔两个月? |
[04:37] | I told you so many times that I was going to the catskills | 我告诉过你无数次了 我要去卡茨基尔 |
[04:40] | Yeah, but I thought it was only five days. I didn’t think it was two months. | 是 但我以为最多只是五天呢 没想到是两个月啊 |
[04:43] | You also spit on the man behind me. | 你也吐到我后面那个人了 |
[04:44] | What were you doing there for two months? | 你去那儿两个月干什么? |
[04:46] | – A lot of things – what is it? | -很多事 -什么事? |
[04:48] | You look at the tree and go to bed and get up and look at the tree | 你看看树 上床睡觉 起床 看看树 |
[04:52] | You want to do that for two whole months? what’s going on? | 你要那么做两整个月?到底是怎么回事? |
[04:54] | There is activity we go boating we sunbathe | 有活动 我们去划船 我们晒日光浴 |
[04:57] | What are you doing in the summer? | 你夏天干吗? |
[04:58] | I’m here, sweating and smelling like a vagrant | 我待在这儿 流汗 闻起来像个流浪汉 |
[05:02] | I was miserable. I wanted to kill people. I did that until the weather turned cold. | 我很悲惨 我想杀人 我那么做直到天气转凉 |
[05:05] | But the whole city is empty in the summer | 但整个城市夏天的时候都会空的 |
[05:06] | If we’re not trying to figure out what’s going to happen in the next two months | 如果我们不是为了弄清楚 接下来两个月的演出计划 |
[05:08] | So what are we doing for lunch? | 那我们还吃这午餐干什么? |
[05:10] | I don’t know. I just want to say goodbye. | 我不知道 我只是想道别 |
[05:13] | Say goodbye like a friend? | 道别 像朋友一样? |
[05:15] | – Yeah. oh, my god. | -是的 -哦 天啊 |
[05:17] | How many times do I have to say? | 我得说几遍? |
[05:19] | We are colleagues, not friends | 我们是同事 不是朋友 |
[05:21] | Want proof? no friendship rings. | 想要证据吗?看 没有友谊戒指 |
[05:23] | – The end of the conversation – okay | -话题结束 -好的 |
[05:25] | I want you to start treating me more professionally | 我希望你开始更专业地对待我 |
[05:27] | Let me know about you. | 让我知晓你的事 |
[05:29] | Two months is not going to weaken our momentum | 两个月不在 这会削弱我们的势头 |
[05:32] | It’s ok to say it in advance | 提前说一声也行啊 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry. I thought I told you ahead of time. | 对不起 我以为我跟你提前说了 |
[05:36] | Yes | 是 |
[05:37] | To the ladies | 给 女士们 |
[05:40] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[05:41] | – Nothing – mirjam! | -没什么 -米里亚姆! |
[05:51] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:53] | It’s a ring | 是个戒指 |
[05:54] | Good lord | 老天爷 |
[05:55] | – But it’s not a friendship ring – eat your sandwich. | -但这不是友谊戒指 -吃你的三明治吧 |
[05:57] | This is just a ring that I saw in the store | 这只是我在商店里看到的一个戒指 |
[05:59] | I thought you’d like it at a discount. | 在打折 我以为你会喜欢 |
[06:00] | – Two months – and I have a 20% discount. | -两个月 -另外我还有八折优惠 |
[06:02] | – No big deal. – eat | -没什么大不了的 -吃 |
[06:12] | Gold or silver? | 金的还是银的? |
[06:14] | What? | 什么? |
[06:15] | Is that ring gold or silver? | 那个戒指 是金的还是银的? |
[06:18] | Silver you don’t look like a gold ring. | 银的 你看起来不像戴金戒指的人 |
[06:22] | Let me see | 我看看 |
[06:27] | – I’ll see you later – I can come back. | -待会再看 -我可以要回来的 |
[06:30] | Two months | 两个月 |
[06:37] | Everything is just right! | 一切都恰到好处! |
[06:38] | My little model is very precise and I am still so good! | 我的小模型非常精准 我还是那么厉害! |
[06:41] | You’re great! | 你很棒 安比! |
[06:42] | Let’s go! we want to avoid the traffic jam! | 咱们走!我们要避开交通阻塞! |
[06:44] | A beautiful day to drive! | 开车出行的美丽的一天! |
[06:46] | – Where’s the baby? – in my place, miria! | -婴儿在哪儿? -在我这儿 米里亚姆! |
[06:48] | Come on mommy! | 快点 妈咪! |
[06:50] | Don’t run ethan! bye zelda, we’ll miss you! | 别跑 伊森! 拜拜 泽尔达 我们会想你的! |
[06:53] | And I’ll miss you, miss melam! | 我也会想你们的 米里亚姆小姐! |
[06:56] | We’re going to catskill! | 我们要去卡茨基尔啦! |
[07:07] | Steiner mountain resort | 斯坦纳山度假胜地 |
[07:29] | Mr. Weissman! you look very thin! | 韦斯曼先生!你看起来很瘦! |
[07:32] | Hi, paulie. how are you doing? | 嗨 保利 你怎么样? |
[07:34] | Good ladies | 还好 女士们 |
[07:36] | Welcome back to the steiner mountain resort your second home | 欢迎回到斯坦纳山度假胜地 你们的第二个家 |
[07:39] | – Hey, paulie! – nice to see you, paulie! | -嗨 保利! -见到你很高兴 保利! |
[07:41] | I believe it’s your 27th year in a row. | 我相信 这是你连续第27个年头了吧 |
[07:43] | Your statistics are correct, dear sir, smell the air in the mountain! let the spirit be fresh! | 你的统计是正确的 亲爱的先生 闻一闻那山里的空气吧!让人精神抖擞! |
[07:48] | More fresh air in the mountains this is Kent | 山里更多清新的空气 这是肯特 |
[07:51] | He is your children’s camp coordinator | 他是你们的儿童营地协调员 |
[07:52] | His name is actually David but we want to make it sound more ” ken “ | 他的名字其实是大卫 但我们想让它听起来更“肯”一点 |
[07:55] | – Hi everybody! – hi Kent | -嗨 大家好! -嗨 肯特 |
[07:57] | Hey, ethan! | 嗨 伊森! |
[07:58] | It’s time for crazy! are you ready? | 现在是疯玩的时间了!你准备好了吗? |
[08:00] | Ready! | 准备好了! |
[08:01] | Let’s get him off! let’s go! | 我们把他接走!咱们走吧! |
[08:03] | – Come on in! – Mommie | -大家进来吧! -拜 妈咪 |
[08:04] | Let’s settle all of you down. | 让我们把你们全都安顿下来 |
[08:05] | Run everybody! | 跑 大家快跑! |
[08:11] | I guess you’re thirsty for Mr. Weissman? | 我猜你旅途渴了 韦斯曼先生? |
[08:14] | I’m really thirsty | 我的确渴了 |
[08:15] | Our distinctive stanna tomato juice is perfect for making ice cream | 我们的特色斯坦纳番茄汁 自家制作冰凌可口 堪称完美 |
[08:19] | I’ve been thinking about it since August. | 我从八月份就开始想喝了 |
[08:23] | It’s just the smell of the holidays | 这恰是假期的味道 |
[08:25] | Mr. Weissman | 韦斯曼先生 |
[08:26] | We have arranged for you to stay at the lakeside villa | 我们为您安排了您在湖边常住的别墅 |
[08:29] | Can I ask you to sign a few forms? | 我能请您签几个表格吗? |
[08:31] | With a blood sign or a pen? | 用血签还是钢笔签? |
[08:34] | Mr. Weissman, you really ought to be on stage to play the pen. | 韦斯曼先生 你真应该上台表演 钢笔就行 |
[08:40] | Keep the pen | 把笔留着 |
[08:41] | – A two-legged race we’re better than one – goodbye ladies. | -双人三腿赛跑 咱们比一场 -再见 女士们 |
[08:44] | Hello miki | 你好 米琪 |
[08:46] | – Gaby is so funny to see you – how about the kids? | -盖比 见到你真搞笑 -孩子们怎么样? |
[08:48] | Very happy and healthy | 很快乐健康 |
[08:49] | Where are you going now? | 你们现在进行到哪里了? |
[08:51] | – What? – with him. – | -进行什么? -和他 |
[08:53] | Joel? | 乔尔? |
[08:55] | We’re just beginning to figure out how to do that | 才刚开始 我们还在想办法呢 |
[08:58] | He’s gon na be here today. | 他其实今天待会就会来这儿 |
[09:00] | – Really? – right | -真的? -对 |
[09:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:04] | The child is his. he likes children. | 孩子是他的 他喜欢孩子们 |
[09:08] | So he would run around town and here | 所以他会在城里和这里来回跑 |
[09:11] | Good modern | 好现代啊 |
[09:12] | B: then shall we meet? | 那我们沙龙见? |
[09:14] | Good bye gabby | 好的 再见 盖比 |
[09:19] | Oh my god, is that all true? | 哦 天啊 都会是这样吗? |
[09:23] | There we go | 好了 |
[09:24] | Okay, so now you’ve all signed up | 好 现在你们都签到了 |
[09:26] | Let me tell you about your summer guy, Mr. Weissman. | 让我来介绍一下你夏天的小伙计 韦斯曼先生 |
[09:29] | Oh, I don’t need to introduce me to the big one | 哦 不用介绍了 我一手把吉米带大的 |
[09:33] | It’s not Jimmy. he’s Samuel. he’s one of our best young guys. | 不是吉米 他是萨缪 他是我们最棒的年轻小伙子之一 |
[09:37] | What’s wrong with Jimmy? | 吉米怎么了? |
[09:39] | The good news, though, is stumbling | 好消息 虽然有些磕磕绊绊 |
[09:40] | But he ended up getting the internship he wanted | 但他最终获得了他想要的实习职位 |
[09:42] | Isn’t that good? | 那不好吗? |
[09:44] | But I. | 但我… |
[09:46] | That’s good for Jimmy | 这对吉米很好 |
[09:47] | I’ll serve you Mr. Weissman. | 我为您服务 韦斯曼先生 |
[09:51] | Your hands are wet. | 你的手是湿的 |
[09:53] | The guests noticed | 客人们注意了 |
[09:54] | Just a reminder that when you are a child, you will welcome in the main hall! | 只是提醒一下 一个小时候会在主厅 进行欢迎会! |
[09:57] | – Welcome to the meeting! – you know the friends of the road. | -欢迎会上见! -你们认识路的 朋友们 |
[09:59] | Bring everything in the trailer. | 把拖车里的所有东西带进来 |
[10:00] | There are a few things in the trunk | 行李箱里也有几样东西 |
[10:02] | There’s a baby Mr. Weissman on the back seat! | 后座上有个婴儿 韦斯曼先生! |
[10:05] | Bring that in! | 把那个也带进来! |
[10:07] | Ok | 好 |
[10:09] | That beautiful lake! | 那美丽的湖! |
[10:16] | – Good morning, gentlemen. | -早上好 -先生们 |
[10:18] | – Shall I get this? – I’m here, Mr. Weissman. | -我来拿这个 好吗? -我就在这儿 韦斯曼先生 |
[10:20] | – You need ventilation – come on guys! hurry up! | -需要通通风 -来啊 伙计们!快点! |
[10:22] | All the furniture is in the wrong place | 所有的家具摆放位置都错了 |
[10:24] | – Let’s move them over – I left a chart last time | -我们把它们挪一下 -我上次留了一张图表 |
[10:26] | They know what we like to do and we should set it up early. | 他们知道我们喜欢怎么摆 应该早该摆好的 |
[10:27] | Those in the second bedroom! the first one on the left! | 那些放在第二个卧室!左边的第一间! |
[10:30] | – The screen door needs fixing – I can be a gentleman. | -纱门需要修正一下 -我可以做 先生 |
[10:32] | Watch out for the guys! | 当心墙壁 伙计们! |
[10:33] | Or someone in the right department can repair Jimmy | 或者适当部门的人可以维修它 吉米 |
[10:34] | – Sorry, I mean right not left! – I need to go to the right | -对不起 我意思是右 不是左! -需要往右 |
[10:36] | Right! | 右! |
[10:37] | Amby makes sure the upstairs windows are open! | 安比 确保楼上的窗户是敞开的! |
[10:40] | – Okay! open! – there’s no place to put this. | -好了!打开了! -没有地方放这个 |
[10:41] | Squeeze in but then move that one over here. | 挤进来 但然后把那件挪到这边来… |
[10:43] | – Don’t leave it on the couch! – there’s a new carpet on the stairs! | -不 别把它放在沙发上! -楼梯上有新地毯! |
[10:45] | Let’s put it back on the guys and we have to figure it out | 把它放回去 伙计们 我们得想想办法 |
[10:47] | I’ve thought about it | 我已经想到了 |
[10:48] | – You put the sofa on the chair! – more luggage than last year. | -你就把沙发放在椅子上! -比去年行李多 |
[10:51] | – Much more – beautiful day! | -多很多 -好美的天啊! |
[10:53] | The luggage is in the kitchen! | 行李都堆在厨房了! |
[10:54] | Mind the lamp! | 当心台灯! |
[10:56] | Is this tree here last year? | 这棵树去年在这儿吗? |
[10:59] | – What tree? – I want to be in dad! | -哪棵树? -我想在的 爸爸! |
[11:00] | I don’t remember a tree there! | 我不记得那里有棵树! |
[11:01] | There’s an extra chair so you can’t fit it and take it out | 这有把多余的椅子 所以才装不下 把它拿出去 |
[11:03] | Can I help you with the tree, Mr. Weissman? | 我能帮你弄树吗 韦斯曼先生? |
[11:04] | That’s the problem | 这就是问题所在 |
[11:05] | How can you help me with the tree? explain it! | 你要怎么帮我弄树?解释一下! |
[11:08] | – I forgot to bring esther’s doll – I guess I don’t know what I mean. | -我忘了带艾斯特的娃娃了 -我猜我不知道我是什么意思 |
[11:09] | – What? – just get more luggage! | -哪个? -只管去拿更多行李吧! |
[11:10] | – I knew what I had forgotten – sir, Mr. Weissman! | -贝特西维特西 我就知道我忘了什么 -是的 先生 韦斯曼先生! |
[11:12] | – We asked Jimmy to run to buy a new doll – that kind of urine pants? it had to pee pants. | -我们让吉米跑去买个新娃娃 -那种会尿裤子的?它必须会尿裤子 |
[11:15] | – What does the sofa do outside? – it’s only temporary. | -沙发放在外面干什么? -只是暂时的 |
[11:17] | – Miki! – but it gets dirty outside. | -米琪! -但它放在外面会变脏的 |
[11:19] | – Joel, I’m sorry miki! – it’s all right, Elena. | -乔尔的事我很抱歉 米琪! -没关系 伊莲娜 |
[11:22] | – Did you crash? – fresh tomato juice? | -你崩溃吗? -新鲜的番茄汁? |
[11:23] | – You’re taking your luggage. – no fun. | -你在拿行李… -不好玩 |
[11:24] | – Now you give me tomato juice? – but I’m trying to live on. | -现在你给我番茄汁? -但是我正在努力继续生活 |
[11:26] | – Good, you should keep going – you like tomato juice | -很好 你应该继续的 -你喜欢番茄汁 |
[11:27] | What a knave! | 真是个无赖! |
[11:29] | There are too many cooks in the kitchen | 厨房里有太多厨师了 |
[11:31] | There are cooks in the kitchen? watch out! | 厨房里有厨师?当心! |
[11:32] | – No! – Jimmy! look what you’ve done! | -不! -吉米!看你都做了什么! |
[11:34] | – I’m sorry! – it’s all tomato juice! | -对不起! -哪都是番茄汁! |
[11:37] | – Oh, Ann! – I’ll get the tow! | -哦 安比! -我去拿拖把! |
[11:38] | – Where’s the towel? – we need help here. | -毛巾在哪儿? -我们这儿需要帮助 |
[11:39] | He forgot the baby | 他把婴儿忘了 |
[11:41] | Jimmy brought the mop and baby! | 吉米 把拖把和婴儿带过来! |
[11:44] | – No! – why is the sofa outside? | -不! -沙发为什么在外面? |
[11:45] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[11:47] | I think the layout is right there | 我认为那儿的布局是对的 |
[11:48] | I think that’s right | 我也觉得是对的 |
[11:49] | I think it’s exactly what we were when we were here | 我觉得正是我们到这儿时候的样子 |
[11:52] | But I think we proved that this is true | 但我想我们证明了这是对的 |
[11:54] | – All the ladies? – yes, paulie. thank you. | -都安排好了 女士们? -是的 保利 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Ann is upstairs and I’ll call him Ann! | 安比在楼上 我这就去叫他 安比! |
[11:59] | Actually, I’m here to speak to the mihm. can I sit down? | 其实我是来这儿跟米里亚姆说话的 我能坐下吗? |
[12:03] | Of course, paulie, please. | 当然 保利 请坐 |
[12:04] | Carl ffinger calls Carl fenger | 卡尔芬格 呼叫卡尔芬格 |
[12:06] | It’s not an emergency but it’s not an emergency | 不是紧急事件 但也不是不紧急 |
[12:10] | You’re welcome to start in a few minutes and I’m not gon na waste you too much time | 欢迎会几分钟后就要开始了 我不会耽误你太久 |
[12:13] | Of course what? | 当然 什么事? |
[12:15] | It’s about the swimsuit competition | 是关于泳装竞赛的 |
[12:16] | – Miss steiner? – what’s the matter? | -斯坦纳选美小姐? -怎么了? |
[12:19] | We all know your record is good. | 我们都清楚你的记录 米里亚姆 好棒啊 |
[12:21] | Winning eight years in three different categories | 连续八年夺冠 在三个不同的范畴里 |
[12:24] | You become more beautiful every year like your mother | 你每年都变得更美丽可爱了 就像你母亲 |
[12:26] | But this year I think we have a new exciting position for you | 但今年 我想我们有新的让人兴奋的职位给你 |
[12:30] | What’s interesting? | 有趣 是什么? |
[12:31] | Sash girl | 肩带女孩 |
[12:33] | A girl with shoulder-straps? | 肩带女孩? |
[12:34] | But the girl with the shoulder strap didn’t run and she just handed it to the winner | 但肩带女孩不参加竞选啊 她只是把肩带递给获胜者 |
[12:37] | – Yeah – but what if I won? | -没错 -但我要是赢了呢? |
[12:40] | Did I pass the sash to myself? | 我把肩带递给自己吗? |
[12:41] | It’s going to be ridiculous | 照片会非常荒谬的 |
[12:43] | Look, you’re running for teenage girls | 瞧 你竞选了青少年时期 少女时期 |
[12:45] | And the last four years of miss steiner but this year | 还有过去四年的斯坦纳选美小姐 但今年 |
[12:48] | We don’t want to say you can’t run | 我们不愿说出你不能参选了 |
[12:52] | You can’t run after your recent situation | 你最近发生的情况之后不能参选了 |
[12:55] | But I’m still married in theory | 但我理论上来说还是已婚的 |
[12:56] | It was the miss steiner swimsuit competition | 是 但斯坦纳泳装选美小姐冠军 |
[12:59] | You’ve been there with your husband and he’s there with you. | 一直是有丈夫陪伴的 让他在那儿陪着你… |
[13:03] | That might leave a shadow | 这也许留下阴影 |
[13:05] | – I understand – but of course we want you to participate. | -我明白了 -但当然我们想让你参与 |
[13:06] | So we want you to be honored | 所以我们想请你获此殊荣 |
[13:08] | Hand the shoulder to the winner of this year | 将肩带递给今年的获胜者 |
[13:10] | But what about the strange old woman who has been carrying her shoulder? | 但那个奇怪的老女人呢 她一直递肩带啊? |
[13:13] | That’s my grandmother | 那是我的祖母 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry she won’t be disappointed? | 抱歉 她不会失望吗? |
[13:16] | She died | 她去世了 |
[13:17] | So I guess she wouldn’t mind. | 所以我猜她不会介意的 |
[13:19] | I appreciate your understanding | 我感谢你的理解 |
[13:22] | The good news is that | 好的一面是 |
[13:25] | You can eat rice pudding tonight. | 你今晚可以狂吃米饭布丁了 |
[13:27] | Welcome to the meeting | 欢迎会上见 |
[13:30] | Hersh! | 赫尔希! |
[13:32] | I just got kicked out of the swimsuit competition | 我刚刚被泳装选美比赛踢出局了 |
[13:35] | That’s the point. you absolutely must wear mammillon van doren | 那就定了 你绝对要穿玛米范多伦 |
[13:40] | Call leon siegelstein | 呼叫利昂齐格尔斯坦 |
[13:42] | Mr. Leon ziegstein, please come to the front desk for your wallet. | 利昂齐格尔斯坦先生 请到前台来取您的钱包 |
[13:47] | Hello! | 你们好! |
[13:49] | So please take a chair and sit down and we’ll start in a minute | 请大家找椅子坐下 我们一分钟后就开始 |
[13:54] | Mirjam Messel | 米里亚姆梅赛尔 |
[13:56] | – I’m glad to see you. – I too. | -阿里亚芬堡 见到你我很高兴 -我也是 |
[13:58] | – What about malfoy? – he only knows how to play golf. | -马尔福怎么样了? -他只知道打高尔夫 |
[14:01] | So young married to golf | 这么年轻就嫁给了高尔夫 |
[14:02] | I think we should talk about joel. | 我觉得我们应该聊聊乔尔的事 |
[14:06] | Okay | 好的 |
[14:07] | The four of us spent so much time here | 我们四个在这儿度过了那么多时光 |
[14:10] | Charades and bowling are all friends do. | 猜字谜、打保龄球 都是朋友做的事 |
[14:13] | – Yeah? – okay | -是的? -好 |
[14:15] | Marr and I talked about it and we all agreed | 马尔福和我讨论过了 我们都同意 |
[14:18] | He’s closer to joel than to you and me. | 比起你我之间的友谊 他和乔尔的更近 |
[14:21] | – Okay, I understand – that’s what we’ll see. | -好 我明白 -那我们还会碰见的 |
[14:24] | – Buffet, bathroom – I’m glad you understand. | -自助餐队、浴室 -我很高兴你能理解 |
[14:27] | Have you changed your last name? | 那你改姓了吗? |
[14:29] | It’s a la pomersal | 改成拉皮梅赛尔了 |
[14:30] | – Really? – no | -真的? -没有 |
[14:32] | – You’re funny – you don’t have joel’s humor. | -你好幽默 -就是没有乔尔幽默 |
[14:34] | Worship | 拜 |
[14:37] | Ok, let’s start the afternoon, ladies and girls! | 好了 我们开始 下午好 美女们! |
[14:41] | Hi, paulie! | 嗨 保利! |
[14:43] | Most of you know me but for those I don’t know my name is paulie auerbach | 你们大部分人认识我 但对那些不认识的人 我叫保利奥尔巴赫 |
[14:46] | This is my 18th year as a managing director of your stoner | 这是我作为你们的斯坦纳执行董事的 第18个美好年头 |
[14:52] | Oh my god, I have a heart attack. | 哦 天啊 我心脏病要犯了 |
[14:54] | Because of all the exciting activities we have planned for you this summer! | 因为这个暑期我们为你们策划的 让人兴奋的所有活动! |
[15:01] | Everyone will find a steiner briefing at the bottom of their seats | 每个人都会在自己的座位下方 找到一份斯坦纳简报 |
[15:05] | First issue of 1959 | 1959年第一刊 |
[15:07] | If you notice interesting new fonts, it’s a mistake! | 如果各位注意到有趣的新字体 那就错了! |
[15:12] | Good eye! | 好眼力! |
[15:13] | Oh, finally! | 哦 终于! |
[15:14] | I hate that old font hates it | 我讨厌老字体 讨厌它 |
[15:16] | On this map is the resort some of the things you need to know | 在这张地图上显示的是度假村 一些你们需要知道的东西 |
[15:19] | And of course the list of activities to be held this week | 当然 还有本周即将举行的活动清单 |
[15:22] | We want to | 我们希望 |
[15:23] | The old guest can bring a new guest | 老客人能够带一下新客人 |
[15:27] | Talk to them about the terrain | 跟他们说说地形 |
[15:28] | What is earth and what is beer clang | 什么是泥土 什么是啤酒哗哗声 |
[15:32] | Now please welcome our young people many of you already know and love | 现在有请我们的年轻人 你们许多人已经认识和喜欢的 |
[15:37] | Entertainment director, buzz goldenberg! come on stage and take the microphone | |
[15:41] | Hi, everybody! how’s everybody? | 大家好 斯坦纳人们!大家好吗? |
[15:48] | You may not have seen me but you know what I do | 你们可能都没见过我 但你们知道我是做什么的 |
[15:51] | – I make fun! – right! | -我制造快乐! -对! |
[15:53] | It looks like I should make something right now. what do you think? | 看起来我现在就应该制造一些 你们觉得怎么样? |
[15:57] | Hey, what are these people doing there? | 嘿 这些员工站在那儿干什么? |
[16:00] | Come on stage to help me to direct you to sing the welcome song of the steiner resort! | 上台来帮我指挥大家唱 斯坦纳度假胜地欢迎之歌! |
[16:05] | Good! | 好! |
[16:09] | One, two, three, four | 一、二、三、四 |
[16:11] | It’s a great pleasure to spend the summer in steiner. | 在斯坦纳过暑假是无与伦比的快乐 |
[16:17] | Oh, you remember! | 哦 你们记得! |
[16:18] | It’s a great pleasure to spend the summer in steiner. | 在斯坦纳过暑假是无与伦比的快乐 |
[16:24] | Now as long as the girl sings! | 现在只要女孩唱! |
[16:26] | Dance all night long | 整天玩乐 整夜跳舞 |
[16:29] | Now it’s the boy’s turn! | 现在 轮到男孩了! |
[16:30] | We are happy Israelites | 我们是快乐的以色列人 |
[16:35] | Oh my god, it looks like we’re going to have a long challenge! | 哦 天啊 看起来我们要进行音长挑战! |
[16:38] | Voice long challenge! | 音长挑战! |
[16:39] | The last record for the resort was 42 seconds! | 度假村上次的音长记录是42秒! |
[16:43] | Let’s see how long he can last! | 我们大家看看他能坚持多久! |
[16:47] | Did I miss the bad joke when I was stuck in traffic? | 我堵车了 我错过烂笑话了吗? |
[16:49] | – Yeah, you missed it – oh my god! | -是的 你错过了 -啊 天啊 |
[16:52] | This guy is an amateur | 这家伙很业余 |
[16:55] | No record but hard work! very good Josh! | 没有破纪录 但是很努力啊! 很不错 乔什! |
[17:00] | Skip the luxury cruise to stanna to steam the sauna | 跳过豪华游轮 到斯坦纳来蒸桑拿 |
[17:04] | Over the summer | 过暑假 |
[17:08] | Steiner! | 斯坦纳! |
[17:12] | We are no match! | 我们无与伦比! |
[17:15] | How’s that? since you’ve arrived | 怎么样?自从你到了之后 |
[17:18] | I think it’s ok | 我觉得还行 |
[17:20] | Somebody mentioned that … | 有人提到… |
[17:22] | What about us? oh, yeah | 我们的事吗?哦 有 |
[17:23] | And I was asked | 我也被问到了 |
[17:25] | I was surrounded by three people in ten minutes | 我才到十分钟就被三个人围住了 |
[17:27] | I’ve been there all day | 我全天都是 |
[17:29] | They even kicked me out of the swimsuit competition because I’m not married anymore | 他们甚至把我踢出了泳装选美比赛 就因为我不再是已婚状态了 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么? |
[17:33] | I got the girl on my shoulder. | 我得当肩带女孩 |
[17:35] | But the girl with the shoulder strap just gives the shoulder belt | 但肩带女孩只是递出肩带 |
[17:38] | Paulie has already said | 保利已经说了 |
[17:41] | Well done! everyone applauds for themselves! | 干得漂亮!大家为自己鼓掌! |
[17:46] | Can I get you something, Mr. Weissman? | 我能给你拿点什么吗 韦斯曼先生? |
[17:48] | Thank you, buzz! | 谢谢 巴斯 干得好! |
[17:50] | You’re never Jimmy. | 你永远都不是吉米 |
[17:52] | My friends were complaining last year | 朋友们 去年有人抱怨 |
[17:54] | The resort lacks some amenities | 度假村缺少某些娱乐设施 |
[17:57] | Listen carefully to me | 仔细听我说 |
[18:00] | There will be more hula hoops this year! | 今年会有更多呼啦圈! |
[18:04] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[18:05] | There will be more floaters! | 会有更多漂浮物! |
[18:08] | And more! | 还有更多球! |
[18:15] | There’s nothing to look at here! | 这儿没什么好看的 阿什! |
[18:16] | Happily, let’s wish all the newlyweds good luck? | 高兴的是 让我们祝愿所有的 新婚夫妇好运 好吗? |
[18:20] | Some of them met at the stoner resort. | 有些人正是在斯坦纳山度假胜地相识的 |
[18:22] | And tie the knot | 然后喜结连理 |
[18:25] | – Are you kidding? – we have isiisiand enid schulte | -你在开玩笑吗? -我们有伊西和伊尼德舒尔堡 |
[18:30] | Neil and felice Cohen | 尼尔和菲利斯科恩 |
[18:32] | Arielle and tawil appelbaum who they met when they were playing the game of the push disc game | 阿利和塔维阿普勒鲍姆 他们是在玩推圆盘游戏的时候认识的 |
[18:35] | To all happy couples | 致所有的幸福夫妻 |
[18:37] | Wish you a happy life and many children and grandchildren | 祝愿你们生活幸福、多子多孙 |
[18:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[18:44] | Hey, can I have a word for the guests? | 嘿 斯坦纳客人们 我能说句话吗? |
[18:46] | I’m sorry, poly just a little bit of time | 对不起 保利 就一点时间 |
[18:48] | Most of you know me Joel Messel | 你们大部分都认识我 乔尔梅赛尔 |
[18:51] | Many of you are staring at me | 你们很多人都在盯着我 |
[18:54] | And miki | 还有米琪 |
[18:55] | You know what happened to us | 你们知道我们都发生了什么 |
[18:57] | Did we break up? but our relationship is still very close. | 我们分手了 好吗? 但我们的关系还是很近 |
[19:00] | Our families are very close | 我们的家人很亲近 |
[19:01] | We love our kids and they all love us so everything is fine | 我们爱我们的孩子 他们也都爱我们 所以一切都很好 |
[19:05] | There’s really nothing to stare at | 真的 没什么可盯的 |
[19:07] | You can still be friends with me or not | 你们还是可以跟我做朋友 或者不想 |
[19:10] | You can still be friends with miki or you don’t want to be on your own | 你们还是可以跟米琪做朋友 或者不想 全凭你们自己 |
[19:14] | And paulie | 还有保利 |
[19:15] | You don’t want miki to compete in a bathing suit and I’m ashamed of you. | 你不让米琪参加泳装选美比赛 我为你感到耻辱 |
[19:18] | She won the title eight years | 她八年夺冠 十分吸引人 |
[19:20] | And she won $ 25 each time | 并且她每次赢得的25美元 |
[19:21] | They all donated to an orphanage in the Bronx | 都捐赠给了布朗克斯的一家孤儿院 |
[19:23] | So this year, thanks to some of your orphans, you’re starving. | 所以今年 多亏了你 一些孤儿要挨饿了 |
[19:28] | Did we make that clear? yeah? | 我们说清楚了?是吗? |
[19:31] | Okay, good. everybody’s having a good time. | 很好 大家玩得愉快 |
[19:34] | See you at the dock | 码头那边见 |
[19:38] | You never know what you’re gon na get at the mountain resort | 在斯坦纳山度假胜地总能始料未及 |
[19:42] | You know what I always say? | 你们知道我总说什么吗? |
[19:45] | Big guy | 大家伙 |
[19:48] | I guess that’s the whole story | 我猜那就是全部要交代的了 |
[19:50] | Enjoy your summer and enjoy your holidays! | 那么享受你们的夏天吧 享受你们的度假! |
[19:52] | Because the time flies! | 因为白驹过隙 时光飞逝! |
[19:55] | See you tonight! | 我们今晚再见! |
[19:59] | The stanna people swimming pool is now open | 斯坦纳人们 泳池现在开放了 |
[20:01] | Remember we’re gon na have an appointment with Sharon. | 记住 我们待会约了沙龙 |
[20:03] | I’ll be there | 我会到的 |
[20:05] | Which house are you in? | 你在哪个房子里? |
[20:07] | What house? are you north or south? | 什么房子?你在北边还是南边? |
[20:10] | Oops | 哦 糟糕 |
[20:11] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t have a room. | -怎么了? -我没有房间 |
[20:13] | You don’t have a room? | 你没有房间? |
[20:14] | I’m always with you and your parents. | 我总是跟你和你父母一起 |
[20:16] | So I didn’t even think about making a reservation | 所以我都没想着要预订一间 |
[20:18] | I guess I’m still used to the old stuff. | 我猜我还是习惯旧事物 |
[20:20] | Go and see if they have any vacancies. | 去看看他们还有没有空房啊 |
[20:22] | I hear people say wait lists are long | 我听人们说 等待名单就很长 |
[20:24] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[20:26] | I think I’ll just go back. | 我想我就回去吧 |
[20:27] | Don’t go back. you just arrived. | 别回去 你刚到 |
[20:29] | I can go to poly | 我可以去求一求保利 |
[20:31] | But I don’t think he’s my best friend right now. | 但我觉得他现在不是我最好的朋友 |
[20:32] | Look on the porch of our sun. you found it. | 瞧 待在我们的太阳门廊上吧 你找到了再走 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:38] | Ethan can sleep with you and he’ll enjoy it. | 伊森可以和你一起睡在那儿 他会很喜欢的 |
[20:40] | Will your parents like it? | 你父母会喜欢吗? |
[20:41] | They’ll be fine. I’ll fix it. | 他们会没事的 我来搞定 |
[20:43] | Okay, thank you | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Please pay attention to the guests | 客人们 请注意 |
[20:49] | Tonight’s vodka potluck dinner will be held in the recreation room at 8 pm | 今晚的伏特加马铃薯饼聚餐 将会在晚上8点在娱乐室举行 |
[20:53] | The ladies have just gone to the salon. | 女士们刚去沙龙了 |
[20:55] | It was Ross who told me where they were going. | 是 罗斯告诉我她们要去哪儿 |
[20:58] | Amby | 安比 |
[21:00] | I promise I won’t stand in your way. | 我保证不会碍你的事的 |
[21:02] | I would put my things under the stairs | 我会把自己的东西放在楼梯下面 |
[21:04] | You don’t see it. you don’t feel like I’m here. | 你不会看到的 你都感觉不到我在这儿 |
[21:05] | It’s okay, joel | 没事 乔尔 |
[21:07] | I’m sorry for what happened. I forgot to book a room. | 很抱歉 发生的一切事情 让我忘了预订个房间 |
[21:10] | It’s okay | 没事 真的 |
[21:12] | Soon there will be a room empty | 不久就会有房间空出来了 |
[21:18] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[21:20] | Look at joel up on the hill | 瞧 乔尔 在上面 山上 |
[21:22] | I do different things | 我做不同的事情 |
[21:25] | – You drink a lot of tomato juice – not just tomato juice | -你喝很多番茄汁 -不仅仅是番茄汁 |
[21:27] | I have a habit of morning | 我有早上的一套习惯 |
[21:30] | Every day when the sun comes up and everyone is still asleep | 每天 太阳升起前 大家还在睡觉时 |
[21:33] | I will do my own special gymnastics in the open air | 我会在户外做自己特殊的软体体操 |
[21:37] | – I didn’t know that – I was dressed in a special way. | -这个我以前不知道 -我穿得很特别 |
[21:40] | Now when you’re downstairs and I’m out you’ll inevitably see me. | 现在你在楼下 我出去时你不可避免会看到我的 |
[21:44] | – Special dress? – I’m wearing a jumpsuit. | -特殊穿着? -连体裤 乔尔 我穿连体裤 |
[21:47] | – What is a jumpsuit? – it’s a jumpsuit. | -什么是连体裤? -那是一种连体的运动服 |
[21:51] | It’s very tight and nobody sees me through | 非常紧身 没人见我穿过 |
[21:53] | Not even Ross. | 连罗斯都没见过 |
[21:55] | But you may see it now | 但你现在可能会见了 |
[22:00] | You should be prepared for that | 你应该做好心理准备 |
[22:02] | Okay | 好的 |
[22:10] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[22:11] | I was wondering if I could put it on you. | 我在想要不要穿上 给你看看 |
[22:13] | Oh, no, no. | 哦 不 安比 不… |
[22:15] | So we’re going to turn the page | 这样我们就会翻过这一页了 |
[22:16] | I really don’t think it’s necessary | 我真的觉得没这个必要 |
[22:18] | – You haven’t seen it yet – I’m a dead sleeper. | -你还没见过呢 -我睡得很死的 |
[22:20] | Don’t think about me | 真的 别考虑我 |
[22:22] | Okay | 好的 |
[22:25] | I’m trying not to | 我试着不想 |
[22:32] | Ladies west mosilver chef invites you 2.15 to the roadside lounge for decorations | 女士们 西莫西尔佛厨师邀请你们2点15 去路边休息室进行装饰品展示 |
[22:36] | 2.15 time in the roadside lounge | 2点15时候在路边休息室 |
[22:40] | You know he hypnotized her in a hypnotherapy last year. | 你知道 他去年在催眠表演上让她催眠了 |
[22:43] | To this day when you clap your hands she’s gon na scream like a chicken | 直到今天 当你拍手的时候她还会像鸡一样叫的 |
[22:46] | No | 不会吧 |
[22:47] | Welcome chicken? that’s rorty Friedman | 欢迎会的鸡叫声?那是罗蒂弗里德曼 |
[22:50] | When I do that she’ll call it a beat | 我这么做 她就会有节拍地叫 |
[22:54] | Do you see thor over there? | 你看见那边的索尔了吗? |
[22:56] | Oh my god | 哦 天啊 |
[22:57] | You know his wife died. | 你知道他的妻子去世了 |
[22:58] | – I heard it was a tragedy. – right | -听说了 真是悲剧 -对 |
[23:00] | She died less than three months later | 她死后不到三个月 |
[23:01] | And he’s going to marry her sister | 他就转而迎娶了她的妹妹 |
[23:03] | Jonnie? | 琼妮? |
[23:04] | But he’s still foraging. look at him. | 但他还在觅食呢 看看他 |
[23:06] | He danced with leah Bernstein at the late summer party last year. | 在去年的夏末晚会上 他就跟利亚伯恩斯坦跳舞了 |
[23:10] | When he was at her | 当他顶着她时 |
[23:12] | She can feel his excitement | 她可以感受到他的兴奋 |
[23:14] | Oh, I hope you didn’t say that. | 哦 有点希望你没那么说 |
[23:16] | It could be a small folding knife | 可能是把小折刀 |
[23:17] | For small folding knives! | 对 小折刀! |
[23:20] | We’ll see you tonight | 我们今晚见 |
[23:23] | Oh my god, you’re like sisters! | 天啊 你们就像姐妹! |
[23:25] | That’s it | 是就好了 |
[23:26] | – Meet eddie – bye. | -晚上见 艾迪 -拜 |
[23:27] | Badi | 拜 艾迪 |
[23:28] | Let’s go to the hair dryer and the ladies. | 咱们去吹风机那边 女士们 |
[23:32] | Mom thanks for asking joel to stay with us for a few nights. | 妈妈 谢谢你让乔尔跟我们待几晚 |
[23:34] | He has nowhere to go. I want him to see the baby. | 他没地方去 我想让他见孩子 |
[23:37] | It’s okay | 没事的 |
[23:39] | I’ll get you some lemonade. | 我给你拿点柠檬汽水 |
[23:41] | He did very well at the reception | 他在欢迎会上的表现很好 |
[23:43] | I think it’s a little surprising that there’s a lot of men out there hoping that it’s going to leave you with a lot of nerve | 出乎意料地有男人味 希望这会让大家别神经兮兮的了 |
[23:47] | Between the teeth | 在唇齿之间 |
[23:48] | Relationships should be private, right? | 关系应该是私密的 不是吗? |
[23:50] | – Amen – are you on a date? | -阿门 -那你在约会吗? |
[23:53] | – What? – you’re dating? | -什么? -你在约会? |
[23:54] | Who are you dating? I know nothing. | 你跟谁约会?我一无所知 |
[23:56] | I guess my date is not private. | 我猜我的约会也不是隐私了 |
[23:58] | How often can you go out at night? | 你太经常晚上出门了 还能是什么啊? |
[24:00] | Yeah, I’m dating. | 其实 是的 我约会了 |
[24:05] | Anyone I know? a nearby person? | 我认识的人吗?附近的人? |
[24:08] | It’s not like I’m a little bit around and I’m saying it’s not ” messing around. “ | 不是 我有点四处看看 我是说 不是“乱搞” |
[24:11] | I’m just not in the field. you know? | 我只是没有在地里位置上很势利眼 你知道? |
[24:14] | – I guess – my range extends to all five boroughs | -我猜吧 -我的范围扩大到所有五个行政区 |
[24:17] | Doesn’t it seem that your friends can introduce you to you? | 那似乎不对 你的朋友们有能介绍给你认识的吗? |
[24:20] | No | 没有 |
[24:21] | Doesn’t that shriek of blond hair? | 那个尖声的金发小东西也没有? |
[24:23] | Imogen didn’t have any of her friends who were non-jewish | 伊莫金 没有 她的朋友都是非犹太裔的 |
[24:28] | Tell me about the Jewish men you met. | 跟我说说你见的这些犹太男人吧 |
[24:30] | – Like the man who gave your fur coat – fur coat? | -比如那个给你皮毛大衣的男人 -皮毛大衣? |
[24:32] | Did you wear it to the church last year and what did he do? | 你去年穿着它去教堂的 他是做什么的 皮货商吗? |
[24:35] | It’s not the predator | 不是 是捕猎者 |
[24:37] | But it’s only a short time he’s kind of a Paul bunyan that’s not my taste | 但只是很短暂的 他有点保罗班扬 不合我的口味 |
[24:41] | – You’re dating a hunter? – and a taxi driver. | -你跟一个捕猎者约会? -还有一个出租车司机 |
[24:43] | – You didn’t – and there was a group. | -你没有 -还有一个游艺团 |
[24:44] | I actually met the group because I was dating a taxi driver. | 我其实见了游艺团 好奇怪 因为跟出租车司机的约会 |
[24:47] | Very bad. I told him to let me off. | 非常糟糕 我告诉他让我下车 |
[24:49] | We’re on coney island and I’m out on the tour. | 我们在科尼岛 我出去就是游艺团了 |
[24:52] | My god | 我的天 |
[24:53] | So he and I had a good drink and he introduced me to his sister | 所以他和我喝了点东西 很不错 他把我介绍给了他姐姐 |
[24:55] | Cuckoo girl but I thought, ” how will this happen? “ | 布谷鸟女孩 但我想 “这会怎么发展呢?” |
[24:58] | The cuckoo is nice but I don’t want to end up living in a circus tent. | 布谷鸟不错 但我不想最后落个在 马戏团帐篷里生活的结局 |
[25:01] | – Is it a joke? – it’s a real thing. | -这是玩笑吗? -这是真事 |
[25:03] | Have you had any physical contact with these men? | 你和这些男人发生身体接触了吗? |
[25:04] | It’s not there yet | 没有 还没到那一步呢 |
[25:07] | – But the mirian is you. – sorry mom! | -但米里亚姆 当你… -对不起 妈妈! |
[25:08] | If I don’t start right now my hair will never dry | 如果我不现在开始的话 我的头发永远都不会干的 |
[25:10] | I’ll be late for esther from the babysitter! | 我从保姆那里接艾斯特就会迟到了! |
[25:11] | Take it up, gower | 把它拿起来 高尔蒂 |
[25:12] | But I’m glad we talked about it all the time! | 但我很高兴我们谈了 这一直压在我心口! |
[25:15] | Ok, but will I help you with your attention? | 好 但我会帮你留心着点 好吗? |
[25:18] | – What? – I’ll pay attention to a man. | -什么? -我会给你留心个男人 |
[25:21] | Good! | 好! |
[25:46] | What are you doing daddy? | 你在干什么 爸爸? |
[25:48] | It’s Ann. please tell me you didn’t bring your homework. | 是 安比 请告诉我你没带作业过来 |
[25:50] | This is my catskill consumption index | 这是我的卡茨基尔酒精消费指数 |
[25:54] | I drink a lot on this mountain but I came up with a system to prevent me from drinking too much | 我在这山上喝很多 但我想出了一个系统防止我喝多 |
[25:59] | Taking into account food intake, time limits, total alcohol intake | 考虑到食物摄入、时间限制、总酒精摄入 |
[26:04] | Check it out for me. | 瞧 为我核实一下 |
[26:07] | The first one, Napoleon 7.3 | 第一杯酒 拿破仑 7点30 |
[26:10] | And he had Napoleon’s check on 7.3 | 7点30的时候喝了拿破仑 打勾 |
[26:12] | The second cup of Tom Collins 8.15 | 第二杯 汤姆考林斯酒 8点15 |
[26:15] | Tom Collins has a list of 8.15 | 汤姆考林斯酒 在8点15列了清单 |
[26:18] | It’s 9.15 and I just finished the gin | 现在是9点15 我刚喝完金里奇酒 |
[26:21] | There’s no sign of being drunk | 完全没有醉的迹象 |
[26:24] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 什么的迹象? |
[26:26] | What’s so hard to say about drunkenness? | 醉 怎么那么难说? |
[26:29] | Because you’re totally drunk? | 因为你完全醉了? |
[26:46] | Ken Washington and his swingers big guy | 肯华盛顿和他的摇摆灯人乐队 大家伙 |
[26:51] | This is their ninth annual performance at the mount steiner resort. | 这是他们在斯坦纳山度假胜地的 第九次年度表演 |
[26:56] | I hope you enjoy the single-layer cake and I know I love it | 希望你们喜欢单层蛋糕甜点 我知道我很喜欢 |
[27:00] | I don’t think it tastes anything like a sheet | 我觉得它尝起来一点也不像床单 |
[27:02] | – What a good game! – | -好游艺团啊 -怎么 |
[27:05] | How funny! | 好逗啊! |
[27:07] | Now, put on your dancing shoes and be ready to swing with ken and the band. | 现在穿上你们的舞鞋 准备和肯及乐队摇摆起来吧 |
[27:12] | How can you say a brother? | 肯 你怎么说 兄弟? |
[27:14] | Let me show you what I can do. | 来展示一下才能吧! |
[27:20] | Wait! | 等下! |
[27:22] | Ken starts playing and people start dancing? | 肯开始演奏 人们开始跳舞? |
[27:24] | Too easy, isn’t it? | 太容易了 不是吗? |
[27:26] | Our tradition requires that the first dance has a little bit of fun, right? | 我们的传统要求第一支舞有点乐子 对吗 大家伙? |
[27:30] | – Dance? – fight! | -斗舞? -斗舞! |
[27:31] | Get up! | 站起来! |
[27:32] | It’s a good time to dance | 没错 斗舞时间到 |
[27:36] | So that’s your challenge | 这就是你们的挑战 |
[27:38] | You can’t dance unless you find a partner. | 除非你找到一个…的舞伴你才能跳舞 |
[27:42] | And so on. | 等等… |
[27:47] | And so on. | 等等… |
[27:48] | Tell us about it! | 快告诉我们吧 讨厌! |
[27:53] | The rule is that your partner must | 规则是 你的舞伴必须 |
[27:57] | It’s the same as your initials! | 和你的姓名首字母一样! |
[27:59] | Otherwise you can’t dance! | 否则你们就不能跳舞! |
[28:01] | First letter dance! | 首字母舞! |
[28:02] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[28:03] | Yes! | 是的! |
[28:05] | So let’s start with the first letter dance! | 那么让我们的首字母舞开始吧! |
[28:08] | -MM -MM | |
[28:09] | – Melvin muller! – Miki Moisberg has caught him. | -马尔文穆勒! -米琪莫斯伯格已经抓住他了 |
[28:12] | Oops! who else? | 糟糕!还有谁? |
[28:13] | – Morgan Stanley, where is he? – on the farm | -莫纳什摩根斯坦 他在哪儿? -在农场 |
[28:16] | – Mama – – dancing with Sheldon barbich! | -妈的 -和谢尔登巴比亚奇跳舞! |
[28:18] | Not out of the rules | 不 不合规则 爸爸 |
[28:20] | Oops, they were too quick | 糟糕 他们下手太快了 |
[28:21] | The 12 o’clock direction of maltimikenstein | 马尔蒂米肯斯坦 十二点钟方向 |
[28:23] | He doesn’t call malty, buddy. | 他不叫马尔蒂 叫巴蒂 |
[28:24] | No, he’s called malty but everybody calls him buddy. | 不 他叫马尔蒂 但大家都叫他巴蒂 |
[28:26] | So he doesn’t have anyone! go! | 所以他还没人找!快去! |
[28:30] | Go to your mollie manche! | 去你的 莫里曼彻! |
[28:33] | – Mike mnsbaum, right? – it’s nasnbaum. | -迈克姆斯鲍姆 对吧? -是纳斯鲍姆 |
[28:37] | Moldy morstan | 莫尔迪莫尔摩斯坦 |
[28:39] | Sorry! cross! sorry Martha | 抱歉!穿过!对不起 玛莎 |
[28:42] | Okay, moldy look at your skills. | 好了 莫尔迪 看看你的本事吧 |
[28:46] | It’s so beautiful, now we’re all mixed up! | 太美了 大家 现在咱们混跳! |
[28:48] | Guys jump up and dance with your favorite lady. | 男士们 赶紧和你喜欢的女士一起跳支舞 |
[28:51] | It’s my pleasure, moldy | 是我的荣幸 莫尔迪 |
[28:55] | Too close? | 太近了? |
[28:56] | I’m going to come to you on the other side. | 再近点 我就要到你另外一边去了 |
[28:58] | So did you hear that I married aunt joan? my child called her aunt joan. | 所以你听说我娶了琼阿姨了吗? 我的孩子叫她琼阿姨 |
[29:01] | I’ll just call her joan. | 我只叫她琼 |
[29:02] | Good luck Saul | 祝你好运 索尔 |
[29:05] | Hey, what’s the matter with fewersh? | 嘿 菲韦什 怎么了? |
[29:07] | Do you know marnie? | 你认识马尔妮吗? |
[29:08] | The lovely girl from kasi? of course | 卡纳西的可爱女孩?当然 |
[29:10] | She doesn’t even look at me. I don’t care what I do. | 她连看都不看我一眼 不管我做什么 |
[29:12] | – What are you doing? – nothing? | -你在做什么? -什么也没做? |
[29:13] | – What should I do? – talk to her? be a matchmaker? | -菲韦什 我要怎么做呢? -跟她聊聊?做媒人? |
[29:17] | Marriage is a big commandment! I’ll do my best. | 联姻是一个大的戒律啊!我尽力而为吧 |
[29:19] | Thank you, miria | 谢谢 米里亚姆 |
[29:25] | Look at you! you’re a ascetic! | 看看你!你是个苦行僧! |
[29:27] | Mr. Fox: Mr. Fox! back to steiner? | 福克斯特兰格先生!又回斯坦纳走一圈? |
[29:29] | Would the stoner do it without its resident gossip columnist? | 《斯坦纳日报》要是没有它的常驻闲话专栏作家 还能办的下去吗? |
[29:33] | – Are you ready? secret! – tell me! | -你准备好了?秘密! -快告诉我吧 |
[29:35] | What old women in Brooklyn heights | 布鲁克林高地的什么老女人们 |
[29:37] | Still bearing the scars from the recent breast enlargement? | 仍然忍受近期丰胸所致的疤痕? |
[29:39] | – I don’t know! – nellie abovitz! | -不知道! -内莉阿布罗维茨! |
[29:41] | It’s a secret you shouldn’t say! | 这是个秘密 你不应该说出来的! |
[29:44] | I’m a bitch! | 我就是个贱人! |
[29:46] | I’m going to skip you, sorry, moldy | 跟你跳过了 抱歉 莫尔迪 |
[29:48] | Marnie, do you know about fiweschfeldstein? | 马尔妮 你知道菲韦什费尔德斯坦吧? |
[29:50] | – A little – he likes you very much | -一点 -他很喜欢你 |
[29:52] | – He’s never seen me! – he’s young and shy. | -他从来都没看过我! -他很年轻害羞 |
[29:55] | And it’s kind of dumb | 而且有点蠢 |
[29:56] | But he’s warm. he wants you. | 但他很暖心 他想得到你 |
[29:58] | Now he’s hiding behind a pillar and pretending he’s not looking at you. | 现在他正躲在柱子后面假装没有在看你 |
[30:00] | Give him a chance? | 给他个机会? |
[30:02] | There’s nothing there | 这什么也没有 |
[30:12] | Your hands are sweaty palms | 孩子 你的手掌都是汗 |
[30:14] | Could you do me a favor, Mrs. Messel? | 您能帮我个忙吗 梅赛尔太太? |
[30:16] | May I have a word in front of your father? | 能在您父亲面前美言我几句吗? |
[30:18] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力吧 萨缪 |
[30:19] | Tell him that his suitcase had worn away before I picked it up. | 告诉他他的行李箱在我拎之前已经磨损了 |
[30:23] | – I swear! – I will. – | -我发誓! -我会的 |
[30:24] | I also checked the little model | 我也检查了小模型 |
[30:25] | – I’ll do my best. – thank you, ma’am. | -我会尽力而为的 -谢谢 女士 |
[30:27] | Wow, that makes me sound old folding knife | 哇 那让我听起来好老 折叠刀 |
[30:30] | I just heard that you were banned from taking part in a bathing suit. | 刚听说你被禁止参加泳装选美比赛了 米里亚姆 |
[30:33] | News travels fast | 消息传得好快啊 |
[30:34] | Oh, my god, I’ll miss you wearing a bikini. | 天啊 我会怀念你穿比基尼的样子 |
[30:37] | It’s time to go back to aunt joan’s side. | 该回到琼阿姨身边了 索尔 |
[30:41] | Hi | 嗨 |
[30:42] | Hello | 你好 |
[30:44] | Think we’re going to blindsided you | 觉得我们把大家弄懵怎么样 |
[30:47] | Come on | 来吧 |
[31:23] | He always sings | 他总是唱 |
[31:25] | Sloppy music to the cattle when he swayed | 邋遢的音乐给牲口听 当他摇摆时 |
[31:29] | I can’t drive a car. | 我开不了车 |
[31:31] | Luckily, you don’t have to drive a car tonight. | 幸运的是你今晚不用开车 安比 |
[31:33] | New York will thank us for that | 纽约州会为此感谢我们的 |
[31:35] | Riding on the saddle and riding the horse in a handsome horse | 在马鞍上前后驰骋 在马背上 俊俏的马 |
[31:39] | Thank you miki | 谢谢 米琪 |
[31:40] | Cross gait and. | 交叉步态和… |
[33:11] | Miss steiner, 1959 | 斯坦纳小姐1959 |
[33:16] | It’s a big competition this year | 今年竞争激烈 大家伙 |
[33:18] | Every swimsuit in front of you is a potential champion | 你们面前的每一位泳装美女都是潜在的冠军 |
[33:21] | But only one person will win a $ 25 prize | 但只有一人会赢得25美元的奖金 |
[33:25] | Every husband is very proud | 每位丈夫都很骄傲 |
[33:27] | Each contestant is a beautiful representative of the steiner resort | 每位参赛选手都美丽地代表了斯坦纳度假胜地 |
[33:33] | This year, the winner of the stanna swimsuit competition is. | 今年获得斯坦纳泳装选美比赛冠军的是… |
[33:40] | Talia Gerstein! | 塔利亚格尔斯坦! |
[33:41] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天啊! |
[33:44] | Congratulations to talia | 恭喜你 塔利亚 |
[33:50] | Misshot | 拍错了 |
[33:52] | Thank you for coming! | 感谢各位的到来! |
[33:53] | Don’t forget the girl beauty contest at 3 o’clock | 别忘了 少女选美比赛3点举行 |
[33:56] | We say the scenery here is beautiful and not joking! | 我们说这里的风景很美不是在开玩笑! |
[34:00] | See you then | 到时候见 |
[34:02] | A: how many of us are going to sunbathe? are you going? | 我们几个要去晒日光浴 米里亚姆 你要去吗? |
[34:04] | And of course I left them all in the car | 当然 让我那几本杂志 我把它们都落在车里了 |
[34:06] | To meet | 待会见 |
[34:16] | – Hey, it’s nice to meet you – hey miki! | -嗨 富丽达 很高兴见到你 -嘿 米琪! |
[34:20] | – Susie? – what are you wearing? | -苏西? -你穿的是什么? |
[34:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[34:24] | Answer my question first | 先回答我的问题 |
[34:25] | This is my marmivan doren | 这是我的玛米范多伦 |
[34:27] | You keep making me wonder | 你不断让我惊讶 |
[34:28] | I ask again what are you doing here? | 我再问一遍 你在这儿干什么? |
[34:30] | My only celebrity guest decided to rest all summer. | 我唯一的红人客人决定歇一整个夏天 |
[34:34] | There’s nothing I can do about this kayaking | 在这个皮划艇犹太馅饼之地 我却无能为力 |
[34:37] | So I’m going to come up and find a show here for you. | 所以我就上来为你在这儿找个演出机会 |
[34:42] | – I ate a bug! – it happens all the time. | -我吃了个虫子! -这经常发生 |
[34:44] | It’s still moving in my throat! | 它在我喉咙里 还在动呢! |
[34:46] | Susie, I can’t do it here? everybody knows me. | 苏西 我在这儿不能表演 好吗? 每个人都认识我 |
[34:49] | Don’t worry there are hundreds of places here | 别担心 这儿有好几百个地点呢 |
[34:51] | Some of them are bad but they still have pretty good rooms | 有的很差劲 但还是有相当不错的房间 |
[34:53] | – That’s what I want – but how am I going to perform? | -那就是我想要的 -但我要怎么演出呢? |
[34:55] | I’m on holiday. | 我是来度假的 |
[34:57] | You’re slipping away like you’re doing most of the time today. no big deal. | 你溜走了 就像你今天大部分时间做的一样 没有什么大不了的 |
[35:01] | So. do you have a relationship? | 那…你有关系吗? |
[35:04] | A friend in the Delhi stage is helping me. | 在德里舞台的朋友在帮我忙 |
[35:06] | It’s not easy but I’m working on it | 突破不太容易 但我在努力 |
[35:07] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[35:08] | That’s my ticket to my ticket sister, my magic pass to this mysterious place. | 那是我的入场券 姐姐 我到这个神秘地方的神奇通行证 |
[35:13] | How! | 怎么会! |
[35:14] | I’m just going to walk around with this | 我只要拿着这个到处走 |
[35:15] | You think I’m a worker and that’s a genius | 大家就会以为我是工作人员 这太天才了 |
[35:17] | But where do you eat and where do you live? | 但你怎么吃东西 你在哪儿住? |
[35:19] | Let me worry about that. you’re just waiting for my phone. | 让我来操心那事吧 你就等着我的电话就行了 |
[35:21] | – Ready. – I will. | -准备好 -我会的 |
[35:23] | If I don’t order you at least I will. | 如果我不订你 至少 我会让… |
[35:26] | Oops! I ate another worm! | 糟糕!我又吃了一个虫子! |
[35:27] | Get something to drink | 去拿点东西喝 |
[35:29] | – It’s mating with the other! – really drink some water. | -它在和另一只交配! -真的 喝点水吧 |
[35:31] | I hate nature! | 我讨厌大自然! |
[35:36] | – They never found the body – they found the body of glenn Miller. | -他们从未找到尸体 -他们却找到了格兰米勒的尸体 |
[35:40] | – No! – yeah! | -不会吧! -是的! |
[35:41] | He’s got the trombone in a bad way. | 他还拿着长号 好糟的方式… |
[35:45] | You see Tony curtis saying | 你看见托尼柯蒂斯说 |
[35:47] | Kissing Marilyn Monroe is like being pro-hitler? | 亲吻玛丽莲梦露就像在亲希特勒吗? |
[35:49] | Hitler? how did Tony curtis know what a pro-hitler look like? | 亲希特勒?托尼柯蒂斯怎么知道 亲希特勒是什么样的? |
[35:52] | I don’t know he’s not talking about me. | 我不知道 他说的 不是我 |
[35:53] | His lips are so thin | 他的嘴唇好薄 |
[35:55] | Tony curtis? | 托尼柯蒂斯? |
[35:56] | Adolf Hitler, his lips were so thin that they didn’t look long | 阿道夫希特勒 他的嘴唇薄到就像没长一样 |
[35:58] | Maybe that’s why he’s so angry. what do you think? | 或许因此他才如此生气 你觉得呢? |
[36:01] | I don’t like that man. he’s too bad. | 我不喜欢想那个男人 他太糟糕了 |
[36:03] | Speaking of bad, did you see gretis going to get her hair on Tuesday? | 说到糟糕 你看见格莱蒂斯 星期二去弄头发了吗? |
[36:08] | But her husband didn’t come until Friday. | 但她的丈夫平时工作 周五才会来 |
[36:10] | If it wasn’t for him, who would she look for? | 如果不是为了他 那她打扮给谁看呢? |
[36:13] | She’s been playing tennis lately. | 她最近狂打网球 |
[36:15] | Tennis coach? | 网球教练? |
[36:16] | You’re not talking about me. | 你说的 不是我 |
[36:17] | I hate people sleeping and sleeping | 我讨厌人们睡来睡去 |
[36:20] | Tony curtis gleitis lipschitz | 托尼柯蒂斯 格莱蒂斯利普诗茨 |
[36:22] | It’s exhausting to be in one place | 待在一个地方 这让人疲倦 |
[36:24] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托! |
[36:25] | If my son goes out with a girl more than twice I will explode | 如果我的儿子跟一个女孩约会超过两次 我会爆炸的 |
[36:28] | Benjamin? | 本杰明? |
[36:29] | No one deserves him. | 没有人配得上他 |
[36:31] | The lovely girls are well-off they can cook and they are as sweet as pie | 可爱的女孩 家境优越 她们会做饭 她们就像馅饼一样甜美 |
[36:35] | They don’t laugh, they don’t talk | 她们笑不露齿 话不高声 |
[36:37] | They were too much in the middle of it and he said they were boring | 她们太过中规中矩 他说 她们很无聊 |
[36:40] | Boring? what does that mean? | 无聊?那是什么意思? |
[36:41] | All of my friends have grandchildren and I don’t have a single word here | 我所有的朋友都有孙子孙女了 我这儿八字还没一撇呢 |
[36:46] | He’s such a good doctor. | 他那么优秀 医生 帅气 |
[36:49] | He’s handsome | 他很帅气 |
[36:50] | But he said he wanted interesting special people | 但他说他想要有趣的特别的人 |
[36:53] | Listen to strange people | 听听 奇怪的人 |
[36:56] | Strange? | 奇怪? |
[36:58] | I have a suitable candidate! | 我有个合适人选! |
[37:02] | Ermine is the ultimate way to say ” I love you ” to your husband | 貂皮是你对丈夫说“我爱你”的终极方式 |
[37:07] | It’s the most popular coat for a couple of years but it’s very persistent | 它是最受欢迎的皮毛 过几年也不过时 非常持久 |
[37:13] | The raccoon skin is similar to the mink skin and it’s very persistent | 浣熊皮跟貂皮比较相似 也很持久 |
[37:17] | The colors are unique to the birds | 配色独特 鹤立鸡群 |
[37:22] | Notice that the ladies bought a luxury raccoon skin | 注意这一点 女士们 买个奢侈的浣熊皮 |
[37:27] | Better to buy quality mink | 好过买质量次的貂皮 |
[37:29] | Now let’s talk about the coordination sleeve | 现在 咱们聊聊协调套筒 |
[37:34] | Your grandmother calls them a cage | 你的祖母叫它们手笼 |
[37:36] | But ladies, it’s not your grandmother’s cage. | 但女士们 这不是你祖母的手笼 |
[38:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:22] | Yes? | 是? |
[38:24] | Don’t take the staff canteen that I have on my plate at the corner | 别从我的盘子里拿吃的 员工食堂在拐角 |
[38:28] | You can take whatever you want | 你想吃什么就拿什么 |
[38:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | Are you a plumber? | 你是修水管的? |
[39:17] | Right | 对 |
[39:18] | Need a bed? | 需要床铺? |
[39:19] | Yes, I need | 是的 我需要 |
[39:20] | There’s no one here | 这个没人住 |
[39:22] | Ok | 好 |
[39:32] | A long day? | 漫长的一天? |
[39:33] | I’m so tired. | 累死我了 |
[39:49] | Okay, I thought I was looking at the red corks | 好吧 我以为观测红胸松雀 |
[39:52] | It’s gon na be the highlight of our day but I’m wrong | 会是我们今天的亮点 但我错了 |
[39:55] | That’s the birknell thrush | 那是比克内尔画眉鸟 |
[39:57] | It’s a rare opportunity for the guys to hear its beautiful morning call | 伙计们 听到它动人的清晨叫声是很罕见的机会 |
[40:01] | Let’s hear it | 我们听一听 |
[40:05] | He was an outstanding surgeon, lennox hill | 他是个杰出的外科医生 雷诺克斯希尔 |
[40:08] | At johns hopkins he was the first in the class | 在约翰斯霍普金斯时他是班里第一 |
[40:09] | He wants to stay in any hospital | 他想待在哪个医院都可以 |
[40:12] | He has developed new surgical techniques | 他已经发明了新的手术技术 |
[40:14] | It has become a standard in the world | 已经成为世界领域的标准 |
[40:16] | This achievement is brilliant for a young man | 这成就对一个年轻人来说是杰出的 |
[40:18] | He was widely reported in medical journals | 他被医学期刊广为报导 |
[40:20] | I know he sounds a little bit weird but he’s just a compromise | 我知道他听起来表面上有点古怪 但他只是很折中 |
[40:25] | That’s often a sign of achievement | 那经常是成就的标志 |
[40:27] | John quincy Adams kept crocodiles as a pet | 约翰昆西亚当斯把鳄鱼当宠物养 |
[40:30] | Benjamin Franklin’s naked air bath | 本杰明富兰克林洗裸露空气浴 |
[40:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[40:33] | I wonder if ada’s son is named after him? | 我在想艾达的儿子是不是以他命名的? |
[40:35] | That’s his name, Benjamin. do you like the name of Benjamin? | 那是他的名字 本杰明 你喜欢本杰明这个名字吗? |
[40:38] | He never rented a house | 他从未租过房 |
[40:39] | He used to live in a beautiful bridge outside sutton place | 他原本住在萨顿区 窗外有漂亮的桥景 |
[40:43] | But even though he was very close to his clinic, he was still too far away | 但虽然离他的诊所很近 他还是觉得太远 |
[40:46] | His patient was all he had so he sold the house at a low price | 他的病人就是他的一切 所以他把那个房子廉价卖了 |
[40:50] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[40:51] | He bought a duplex apartment a block away from the hospital. | 他在离医院一个街区远的地方 买了一个复式公寓 |
[40:53] | There is a view but there is no bridge | 有景色 但没有桥景 |
[40:55] | So they went out about two hours ago? | 所以她们大约两个小时前出去的? |
[40:56] | Yes, they do it every day and leave everything behind | 是的 她们每天都这样 游泳 留下所有的东西 |
[41:00] | This is my sister’s purse and she’s carrying her purse everywhere. | 这是我姐姐的钱包 她到哪儿都带钱包的 |
[41:03] | Listen, they might swim to the other side of the lake. | 听着 她们可能游到湖的另一处了 |
[41:05] | It’s coming back slowly | 正在慢悠悠地走回来呢 |
[41:06] | I’m not gon na tell you | 不会不告诉我的 |
[41:08] | Or. | 或者… |
[41:10] | Kyle went to the office and found paulie to tell him about it. | 凯尔 去办公室 找到保利 告诉他这件事 |
[41:12] | – We need a boat to go to the lake for quick! – here we go. | -我们现在需要船去湖里找人 快! -这就去 |
[41:13] | Tell them to call all the lakeside resorts within 8 kilometers | 告诉他们给8公里之内的 所有湖边度假村打电话 |
[41:16] | This is a red flag alert | 这是个红旗警报 |
[41:18] | Fast | 快 |
[41:19] | He loved opera | 他爱听歌剧 |
[41:20] | I know you’re not an opera fan. | 我知道 你不是个歌剧迷 |
[41:22] | But the performance itself is very entertaining so you should try it out | 但表演本身就很有娱乐性 所以你应该试一试 |
[41:25] | The stage set is very beautiful | 舞台布景非常好看 |
[41:27] | It might be annoying to the soprano but the orchestra is fantastic | 对了 女高音可能会十分讨厌 但交响乐团棒极了 |
[41:30] | He loves psini | 他爱普西尼 |
[41:32] | Red flag alert I repeat the red flag | 红旗警报 我重复 红旗警报 |
[41:36] | Joel | 乔尔 |
[41:39] | Do you think I wear jumpsuits? | 你看我穿连体裤了 是不是? |
[41:42] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[41:46] | 15, 2, 15, 4, 15, 6, a pair is 8 | 15 2 15 4 15 6 一对是8 |
[41:50] | You are not lucky today, Gerda | 今天你不走运 格尔达 |
[41:52] | Is Benjamin right? | 本杰明 对吗? |
[41:53] | – What? – ada’s son? | -什么? -艾达的儿子? |
[41:54] | – That’s gossip. – | -那是流言 -起来 |
[41:56] | What? | 什么? |
[41:57] | We are going to do something together as quickly as possible | 我们要去一起做点事情 越快越好 起来 |
[41:59] | I have no idea | 我完全不明白 |
[42:01] | This is me, I’m a mirian messel | 我是米里亚姆梅赛尔 |
[42:02] | You’re like I know who you are. | 你说得好像我知道你是谁 |
[42:03] | Most people here know me | 这儿的大部分人都认识我 |
[42:05] | Eight-time swimwear? | 八届泳装肩带获得者? |
[42:07] | The No. 1 seed champion in badminton? | 羽毛球头号种子冠军? |
[42:09] | Stanna fire chief club’s 22-year membership? doesn’t know anything about it? | 斯坦纳消防队长俱乐部22年会员? 什么都不知道? |
[42:11] | I just try not to laugh | 我只是尽量不笑出来 |
[42:13] | It’s not funny | 这并不好笑 |
[42:14] | Now, before I tie her to a concrete post and throw it into the lake | 现在 在我把她绑在混凝土柱子上 然后扔到湖里之前 |
[42:17] | We have to do something together to satisfy my mom’s desire to know | 我们不得不一起做点事来满足我妈妈 一直要我们认识的欲望 |
[42:20] | Did she die before you tied her to the post? | 你把她绑在柱子上之前她已经死了吗 |
[42:22] | Or did you tie her to the pole and drown in the lake? | 还是你把她活活绑在柱子上 再扔到湖里淹死? |
[42:24] | She’s still alive | 她还活着 |
[42:25] | Squeal | 会有尖叫声的 |
[42:26] | – It’s ok to gagged your mouth – you really want to be very thoughtful. | -把嘴堵住就没事了 -你真的想得很周到 |
[42:28] | Stand up and let’s go | 站着 开始走吧 |
[42:30] | I admit that my mom mentioned you. | 我承认我妈妈提起过你 |
[42:32] | Our mom has been arranging us for several days. | 我们的妈妈已经好几天在安排撮合我们 |
[42:34] | They won’t stop if they don’t see us together | 她们要是没看见我们在一起 她们是不会停止的 |
[42:36] | So let’s do something to let them know we’re trying | 那我们就做点事情 让她们知道我们试了 |
[42:38] | I can go on with my life if it doesn’t work out | 结果不成功 我就可以继续过我的生活了 |
[42:40] | – You want to do that now – now | -你想现在那么做 -现在 |
[42:42] | You won’t miss the stanner fire safety corporal’s club meeting? | 你不会错过斯坦纳消防安全下士俱乐部开会? |
[42:44] | Captain, we met on Thursday. | 队长 我们周四才见面呢 |
[42:47] | – It’s raining – it’s going to pass. | -在下雨 -会过的 |
[42:48] | If not? | 如果不呢? |
[42:49] | We are melting | 我们就融化了 |
[42:52] | Okay, so I was convinced what we did? | 好 我被说服了 我们做什么? |
[42:54] | – Boating? – okay | -划船? -好 |
[42:55] | – Really? – yeah | -真的? -对啊 |
[42:56] | Let me guess you’re a schooner. | 让我猜猜 你是纵帆船学会的 |
[42:58] | The founder has been in business for nine years | 创立者 经营九年了 |
[43:01] | It’s just what we’re going to do | 只是我们要做的事情 |
[43:02] | I don’t like water very much | 我不太喜欢水 |
[43:03] | But I like its public nature it’s private but it’s still showing up | 但我喜欢它的公众性 这是私人的 但仍旧展示出来 |
[43:06] | – Everyone will see us. – right | -每个人都会看到我们的 -没错 |
[43:09] | My new friend Benjamin and I want a boat thank you | 我的新朋友本杰明和我想要一条船 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Okay | 好的 |
[43:13] | You can’t stand and you can’t swing across the buoy | 不能站着 不能摇晃 不能划过浮标 |
[43:15] | Thanks Josh | 谢谢 乔什 |
[43:17] | Yes, thanks Josh | 是的 谢谢 乔什 |
[43:21] | One, two, three | 一、二、三 |
[43:25] | Good luck with your boating | 祝你们划船愉快 注意安全 |
[43:35] | Perfect people are already watching us | 完美 大家已经在观察我们了 |
[43:37] | Even though the ball game is going on we’re still focused | 即使滚球比赛在进行 我们还是焦点 |
[43:41] | – So? – yeah? | -那么? -是? |
[43:43] | Are you going to row? | 你要划船吗? |
[43:44] | Don’t you? | 不要 你呢? |
[43:45] | No boy’s boat | 不要 男孩划船 |
[43:46] | I don’t cross | 我不划 |
[43:47] | What do you mean you don’t cross? everybody does it. | 你什么意思 你不划?每个人都划 |
[43:49] | – Then you row – boy row | -那你划啊 -男孩划船 |
[43:50] | – I don’t – pick up the paddle. | -我这个不划 -把桨捡起来 |
[43:52] | It’s your idea to go boating. | 来划船是你出的主意 |
[43:54] | Pick up the oars! | 把桨捡起来 |
[43:55] | Really? the tone? I feel like I’m paddling with my mom. | 真的?那语气? 我感觉是在跟我妈一起划呢 |
[43:57] | You could have suggested something else. | 你本可以建议点别的事情做 |
[43:59] | I’m just making a scene. | 我只是在逢场作戏 |
[44:01] | I was having a good time playing cards with the old ladies. | 我刚才跟老太太们玩牌玩得很开心 |
[44:05] | It gets more and more stupid | 这变得越来越傻了 |
[44:10] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[44:11] | Stanna daily | 《斯坦纳日报》 |
[44:13] | But at least it looks like we’re talking | 但我们要至少看起来像是在聊天 |
[44:15] | – We’re talking – you’re reading a newspaper. | -我们在聊天 -你在读报纸 |
[44:17] | I’m trying to get the hot news and I like this new font | 我试着知晓热点新闻 我很喜欢这个新字体 |
[44:21] | So I’m gon na read something and I’ll pretend like I really like it | 那好 读点什么 我会假装我很喜欢听 |
[44:25] | ” Arthur rothman wants to thank all the guests | “亚瑟罗斯曼想感谢所有客人们 |
[44:27] | ” They consoled him for his dog, the death of his dog. “ | “他们为他的狗摩戈尔的死而安慰了他” |
[44:33] | You are sick | 你有病 |
[44:34] | It’s easy for me to laugh. | 那就读点轻松的能让我笑的 |
[44:36] | ” There will be a gathering of holocaust survivors tonight. “ | “今晚暮色十分将会有一个 大屠杀幸存者的集会…” |
[44:39] | Shut up | 闭嘴吧 |
[44:41] | It went really well | 进行得非常顺利 |
[44:51] | You should go boating | 你们应该划船的 |
[44:52] | – I know – I don’t row | -我知道 -我不划船 |
[44:54] | – So you’re not going far – I know | -所以你们才没有走远 -我知道 |
[44:55] | She never asked me if I could row | 她从未问我能不能划船 |
[44:57] | Benjamin, thank you | 本杰明 谢谢你 |
[45:00] | I didn’t do anything to help me get rid of my mom. | 为了帮我摆脱我妈妈 什么也没做 |
[45:02] | You’re welcome | 不用客气 |
[45:03] | Are you coming out? | 你要出来吗? |
[45:04] | I feel comfortable sitting here | 我觉得坐在这很舒服 |
[45:15] | I think that’s a good point | 我觉得这个角度很好 先生 |
[45:17] | It’s about the same but it’s not good to rotate it five degrees in a counterclockwise motion | 差不多 但不太好 把它逆时针旋转五度 |
[45:21] | – Yes sir – what’s that? | -是 先生 -那是什么 安比? |
[45:22] | My new drinking index | 我的新喝酒指数 |
[45:24] | I’ve broken some of the time rules but it will work | 我之前打破了一些时间规定 但这个会成功的 |
[45:27] | So 10 degrees in your world is five degrees? | 所以你的世界里十度就是五度的意思吗? |
[45:30] | What world do you live in, Jimmy? | 你住在哪个世界啊 吉米? |
[45:32] | But if it’s close enough to watch the fireworks | 但如果足够近的话 看烟花的时候 |
[45:34] | I’m always ready to help you adjust. | 我总是随时可以帮你调整的 |
[45:37] | Which fireworks are we going to miss when we adjust them? crack eggs? | 调整的时候我们会错过哪个烟花呢? 裂纹龙蛋吗? |
[45:41] | Weeping willows? the splendor of chrysanthemums? | 哭泣的柳树?菊花的华丽渐浓? |
[45:45] | – Which one? – I’m sorry, I’ll just adjust it. | -哪个? -对不起 我这就把它调整好 |
[45:46] | I’ll help you get it right. | 有我帮忙 你才会把它弄好 |
[45:48] | Hello joel | 你好 乔尔 |
[45:49] | Oh, hey, wan na come with us? there’s a place on the blanket. | 哦 嘿 要跟我们一起吗?毯子上还有位置 |
[45:51] | No, I’m a little tired. I’m going to bed. | 不了 我有点累 可能要上床睡觉了 |
[45:54] | How is your new room? | 你的新房间还好吗? |
[45:55] | That’s great | 对 非常棒 |
[45:56] | Thank you again for letting me stay overnight. it’s really nice. | 再次感谢你让我过夜 罗斯 真的很好 |
[45:59] | Nothing | 没事儿 |
[46:01] | Good night | 晚安 |
[46:01] | Fold it up and we’ll start all over again and get a blanket | 折起来 我们重头来 重头来 再拿个毯子 |
[46:05] | I saw you two from the shore. | 我从岸上看到你们两个了 |
[46:08] | – Who? me and Benjamin? – what happened? | -谁?我和本杰明? -发生了什么? |
[46:10] | I did what I could do | 我做了我能做的 |
[46:11] | I mean, why didn’t he pick up the paddle? | 我是说 他为什么不捡起那个桨呢? |
[46:14] | He just refuses | 他就是拒绝 |
[46:15] | – It’s rude – it’s rude. | -好无礼 -好无礼 |
[46:16] | I have to say I’m not impressed with him | 我必须说 我对他印象非常不好 |
[46:18] | How could it be? | 怎么会好呢? |
[46:20] | Forget it | 算了吧 |
[46:28] | – Dad? – yeah? | -爸爸? -嗯? |
[46:30] | You drink too much | 你喝多了 |
[46:31] | – I’m fine – no, you’re drunk. | -我没事 -不 安比 你醉了 |
[46:33] | Your calculation is wrong again | 你的计算又失策了 |
[46:35] | Give me a pickle. | 再给我一个腌黄瓜 |
[46:36] | The brine in the pickle is the solution to the wine | 腌黄瓜里的盐水能解酒 |
[46:39] | You ate ten pickled cucumbers and they didn’t work | 你吃了十个腌黄瓜了 安比 不管用 |
[46:42] | – Why are you laughing? – because it’s funny. | -你为什么笑? -因为很逗 |
[46:44] | I’m gon na ask my lawyer to contact the chief attorney of clausen pickle | 我要让我的律师联系 克劳森腌黄瓜公司的首席律师 |
[46:48] | I’m gon na sue them | 我要起诉他们 |
[46:51] | You two are laughing? you shouldn’t laugh | 你们俩都在笑?不应该笑 |
[46:57] | Ann: you missed the fireworks. | 安比 你错过烟火了 |
[46:59] | Describe them to me | 跟我描述一下它们 |
[47:01] | It’s like a big flower show | 就像盛大的花卉展示会 |
[47:05] | There are a lot of colors that are going across the night sky | 很多种颜色 它们划过夜空 |
[47:09] | That’s the chrysanthemum and I love the chrysanthemums | 那是菊花 我爱菊花 |
[47:14] | And now there’s another glowing thing popping out of the way | 现在又有一个发光的东西爆开了 |
[47:53] | Is there a fire? | 有火吗? |
[47:55] | Sure | 当然 |
[48:06] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[48:11] | Don’t feel like socializing tonight? | 今晚不太想社交? |
[48:13] | Don’t want to | 不想 |
[48:14] | Me too | 我也是 |
[48:17] | I never understood the fireworks. | 我从来都看不懂烟火 |
[48:20] | We used to like them | 我们曾经很喜欢它们 |
[48:23] | I mean I like it | 我是说 我很喜欢 |
[48:26] | Now they’re just. | 现在它们只是… |
[48:27] | – The light in the sky – the light in the sky | -空中的光 -空中的光 |
[48:35] | You think. | 你觉得… |
[48:39] | What? | 什么? |
[48:42] | Do you think our own mistakes are really going to be forgiven? | 你觉得我们自己犯下的错误 真的会被原谅吗? |
[48:46] | Who do you want to forgive? god? | 你想让谁原谅你?上帝? |
[48:49] | People | 人们 |
[48:50] | I’ve never been forgiven for people never forgive me | 人们从来都不会原谅的 我就没被原谅过 |
[48:53] | They say forgive but they don’t | 他们说原谅 但其实没有 |
[48:56] | I’m not sure that forgiveness is really important | 我都不确定原谅真的重要 |
[48:58] | Why doesn’t it matter? | 为什么不重要? |
[49:00] | What do you mean? forgive me | 你指的是什么?原谅 |
[49:02] | What doesn’t mean I mean you’re still as good as you used to be? | 什么意思都没有 我是说 你还是像以前那样 对吗? |
[49:05] | Nothing has changed | 什么都没变 |
[49:07] | Forgiveness is a conceptual model | 原谅是一种观念模式 |
[49:08] | The synapses in your brain tell you | 你大脑里的突触告诉你 |
[49:11] | Think differently about what has happened | 换个角度思考已经发生的事情 |
[49:12] | That’s vague, it’s not true | 那是模糊的 不是真的 |
[49:14] | If it’s not true what is it? | 如果不是真的 那是什么? |
[49:19] | God, I hope that’s not true | 天啊 我希望那不是事实 |
[49:25] | Every day I feel a pain in my head | 每天我都感觉头很疼 |
[49:30] | I know I deserved it but I certainly want it to end | 我知道我是罪有应得 但我当然想有一天会结束 |
[49:34] | Just like me, away from the crowd | 就像我一样远离人群 |
[49:37] | If you stay away from them you won’t make mistakes | 如果你远离他们 就不会犯错误了 |
[49:41] | That’s not the answer | 那不是答案 |
[49:43] | You know | 你知道的 |
[49:45] | You need people | 你需要人们 |
[49:47] | Take a fire | 借个火 |
[49:49] | But that’s it | 但就是这样了 |
[49:52] | No | 不 |
[49:55] | One day you will change your mind. | 有一天你会改变主意的 |
[49:58] | Wait, wait | 等着吧 |
[49:59] | You are gonna change | 你会改变的 |