时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Hey, that guy over there – which guy? | -嘿 那边那家伙 -哪个家伙? |
[00:10] | The guy who told you that day | 那天告诉你那事的那个家伙 |
[00:12] | The odd man who did that strange thing with a strange friend? | 就是那个和奇怪的朋友 做那门子怪事的怪人? |
[00:14] | You tell me and I told you I’ve heard of it before. | 你告诉我 然后我也告诉过你 我早已经听说过了 |
[00:16] | And you say it’s different but it’s the same thing | 而你说不一样但其实是一样的 |
[00:18] | – Yeah. what’s his name? I forgot. | -对 -他叫什么名字?我忘了 |
[00:20] | – I don’t know if it’s related to fish – that’s gon na make me uncomfortable. | -不知道 好像和鱼有关的 -那肯定会让我不爽的 |
[00:22] | Hey suzy, did you hear about the arthritis TV fundraising marathon next Tuesday at WNPO? | 嘿 苏西 你听说了下周二 WNPO的关节炎电视募捐马拉松吗? |
[00:26] | They were looking for someone to perform but they didn’t show up and they were quickly occupied | 他们找人表演 但表演空档很快就被占了 |
[00:28] | A performance gap? a performance on TV? that’s great. | 一个表演空档?在电视上表演?那太好了 |
[00:31] | Why do I hear now? | 为什么我现在才听说? |
[00:32] | I’ve just heard that maggie, who is registered at No. 6, said | 我也刚听说 坐六号台的登记人玛吉说的 |
[00:34] | You have to inform me in advance of this kind of thing. | 这种事你得提前通知我 弗雷德 |
[00:37] | I’m not working for you! | 我不是替你干活的! |
[00:39] | Maggie? this is susie myerson | 玛吉?我是苏西麦尔森 |
[00:40] | I’m on behalf of a comedian who is definitely fit for the television fundraising marathon and she’s the star of tomorrow | 我代表一个肯定很适合电视募捐马拉松的 喜剧演员 她是明日之星 |
[00:43] | Find someone I know to vouch for her and maybe I’ll give her a break. | 找个我认识的人来给她做担保 或许我就会给她弄个空档 |
[00:46] | As easy as a breeze | 易如反掌 |
[00:48] | Do you know maggie? | 道奇 你认识玛吉吗? |
[00:49] | I’ve known her a long time ago and now she’s running a TV fundraising marathon | 很早以前就认识 她现在在做电视募捐马拉松 |
[00:50] | – To vouch for my artist? – no problem | -去给我的艺人做个担保? -没问题 |
[00:52] | That’s great! | 太好了! |
[00:55] | – What? – done. – | -怎么样? -搞定了 |
[00:56] | – Great. – no drama. | -太好了 -没戏了 |
[00:58] | – What? – dodge said | -什么? -道奇说的 |
[00:59] | – Why? – maggie hates the dodge. | -为什么? -玛吉恨死了道奇 |
[01:00] | You should go to kenny. | 你该去找肯尼的 |
[01:01] | It’s your responsibility to give me the latest news, Fred. | 是你的责任给我最新消息 弗雷德 |
[01:04] | I’m not working for you! | 我不是替你干活的! |
[01:07] | Damn it | 该死 |
[01:10] | Where’s maggie? | 玛吉在哪? |
[01:11] | She must have left her assistant on the 12th and she can make a decision | 肯定是离开了 她的助理在12号台 她能做决定 |
[01:15] | Well done, Fred | 干得不错 弗雷德 |
[01:16] | I’m not working for you! | 我不是替你干活的! |
[01:18] | Look, I have a very talented and very hot girl recommended to you | 听着 我有一个才华横溢 非常抢手的女孩推荐给你 |
[01:21] | Get out of my desk | 从我的桌子滚开 |
[01:23] | Base cargo | 贱货 |
[01:25] | That woman is too difficult | 那女的太难搞 |
[01:27] | Wait a minute, I mean number 12? it should be No. 10, hey! | 等等 我是说12号台吗?应该是10号台 嘿! |
[01:31] | Kenny, did you get along with maggie? | 肯尼 你和玛吉处得来吗? |
[01:33] | – I love margie – would you like to vouch for my artist? | -我爱玛吉 -你愿意为我的艺人做担保吗? |
[01:34] | – Of course – thank you | -当然 -谢了 |
[01:37] | Hey, I’m sorry I just called you bitch. | 嘿 抱歉刚才骂你贱货 |
[01:41] | – Are you maggie’s assistant? – who are you? | -你是玛吉的助手吗? -你是谁? |
[01:42] | I have a comedian who can go on a TV fundraising marathon and kenny will vouch for her. | 我有个喜剧演员可以上电视募捐马拉松 肯尼会给她做担保 |
[01:45] | – Kenny? – yes? | -肯尼? -有问题? |
[01:47] | – Cindy likes you – maggie’s assistant? | -辛迪喜欢你 -玛吉的助理? |
[01:49] | – Ask her to dinner? – why not? | -请她去吃晚餐? -为什么不呢? |
[01:50] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[01:51] | I’ve arranged for you to have dinner with kenny. | 我替你安排了和肯尼共进晚餐 |
[01:52] | – Yeah. – my artist’s name is Messel. | -不错 -我的艺人叫梅赛尔 |
[01:54] | I’ll tell maggie to put a gap in her. | 我会告诉玛吉给她插个空档的 |
[01:56] | Good deal | 好交易 |
[01:59] | – Become -? | -成了 -成了? |
[02:00] | Become | 成了 |
[02:03] | Joey horse! | 乔伊马交余! |
[02:04] | – That’s the guy’s name! – I’m talking about fish. | -就是那家伙的名字! -我就说和鱼有关嘛 |
[02:06] | I thought it was bronzano | 我还以为是布龙津诺呢 |
[02:09] | Joey brodzino is another person who is not in this business | 乔伊布龙津诺是另一个人 根本不是这一行的 |
[02:11] | The wonderful Mrs. Messel | 神奇的梅赛尔太太 |
[02:12] | Why do so many men’s names have to do with fish? | 为什么这么多男的名字都和鱼有关? |
[02:13] | That’s the question | 问倒我了 |
[02:15] | Here you are | 给您 |
[02:15] | Thank you, zelda mashed potatoes look very fluffy and delicious | 谢谢 泽尔达 土豆泥看起来非常松软好吃 |
[02:18] | I know your favorite mashed potatoes, Mrs. | 我知道您的喜欢怎样的土豆泥 韦斯曼太太 |
[02:22] | – Thank you zelda – you’re welcome | -谢谢你 泽尔达 -不客气 |
[02:26] | Zelda seems a little unkind to me this week | 泽尔达这星期似乎对我有点不友善 |
[02:28] | How do you see that? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[02:30] | Look at the way she gives me mashed potatoes | 看她给我盛土豆泥的方式 |
[02:31] | She gave you a gentle release and I slammed it down like we were in attica | 她给你轻轻地放 而我的则重重地甩下来 就好像是我们在阿提卡一样 |
[02:36] | She didn’t | 她没有 |
[02:37] | You’re still delicious and fluffy and I’m not soft at all | 你的还是很好吃很松软 我的就一点都不松软 |
[02:40] | And she’s kind of thrown off the back | 我的她也是有点甩下来的 |
[02:42] | But she said to you, ” here you are. “ | 但她跟你说了一句:“给您” |
[02:43] | She didn’t say to me, ” here you are. “ | 你妈妈也是 她就没跟我说:“给您” |
[02:45] | These are the ones that you can imagine | 这都是你想象出来的 安比 |
[02:47] | I like a polite one: ” for you ” or even a passionate one: ” eat slowly. “ | 我喜欢一句礼貌的:“给您” 或者甚至一句热情的:“慢吃” |
[02:51] | Let’s move on to the new topic | 换个新话题吧 米里亚姆 |
[02:53] | Do you hear about a TV fundraising marathon next week? | 下周有个电视募捐马拉松 你们听说了吗? |
[02:56] | That’s Jerry Lewis? he’s too noisy. | 就是那个杰瑞路易斯的节目?他太吵了 |
[02:58] | I don’t like the distortion on his face and the crazy voice | 我也不喜欢他的脸上的扭曲 还有那把疯狂的嗓音 |
[03:01] | – It’s hopeless – Jerry Lewis has muscular atrophy. | -感觉很绝望 -杰瑞路易斯有肌肉萎缩症 |
[03:04] | This TV fundraising marathon is for arthritis and rheumatism | 这个电视募捐马拉松是为关节炎和风湿病的 |
[03:06] | – That’s a good thing – a very good thing | -真是一件好事 -一件非常好的事 |
[03:09] | Your mom’s family suffers from it | 你妈妈的家人就饱受其苦 |
[03:10] | – Aunt pearl – poor woman’s hands are all in the air. | -珀尔姨婆 -可怜的女人 手都疙疙瘩瘩的 |
[03:13] | One day she picked up a qi fu cup | 有一天 她捡起一个祁福杯 |
[03:14] | You can’t keep it for two years | 两年了都放不下来 |
[03:16] | It’s important that we donate money to the study | 我们该捐钱 这些钱对研究非常重要 |
[03:19] | How do we donate money? call the TV station? | 我们怎么捐钱呢?给电视台打电话? |
[03:22] | Maybe there should be a telephone bank | 可能吧 应该会有电话银行 |
[03:24] | And celebrity guests and performers volunteer their time | 还有名人嘉宾、表演者都自愿付出时间 |
[03:27] | – Too good – too selfless | -太好了 -太无私了 |
[03:29] | – I’ll be one of them – what? | -我会成为其中一员 -什么的一员? |
[03:31] | One of the performers | 其中一个表演者 |
[03:35] | I’m going to do it on the TV fundraising marathon | 我会在电视募捐马拉松上表演 |
[03:39] | Can I use that qf in a comedy show? | 表演喜剧 我可以用那个祁福杯的段子吗? |
[03:42] | – Some of them are scams – what? | -其中一些是骗局 -什么? |
[03:43] | The television fundraising marathon they took the money and put it in their pocket | 那些电视募捐马拉松 他们拿了钱放进自己口袋里 |
[03:46] | – Jerry Lewis has several houses – mom that’s ridiculous. | -杰瑞路易斯有好几个房子 -妈妈 那真是荒唐 |
[03:49] | Those TV fundraising marathon looks very cheap | 那些电视募捐马拉松看起来非常廉价 |
[03:50] | The cameraman never knows where to gather | 摄像师永远不知道该聚集在哪里 |
[03:53] | – No – and no one ever died from arthritis | -才不是 -而且从来没有人因为关节炎死掉 |
[03:55] | Aunt pearl lived to the age of 90 | 珀尔姨妈活到了90岁 |
[03:57] | But at the end of the day it’s only her brain and neck that’s moving but she just needs to be able to live a full life | 不过最后就只有她的脑子和脖子能动了 但她也就只需要这样就能过完整的生活 |
[04:04] | Excuse me | 失陪 |
[04:08] | Do you mind if I sit here? | 介意我在这里坐吗? |
[04:09] | Is there anything wrong with miss mirim? | 有什么不妥吗 米里亚姆小姐? |
[04:11] | Nothing is wrong | 什么都不妥 |
[04:14] | Can you make a fuss about it again? | 你能再小题大作一点吗? |
[04:16] | Of course, let me take my toga and write you a shakespearean tragedy. | 当然能了 让我去拿我的托加袍 给你写一部莎翁悲剧 |
[04:20] | – You can’t eat with your kids – why not? | -你不能孩子们一起吃饭 -为什么不能? |
[04:23] | They’re not used to it and you’re gon na freak them out. | 他们不习惯这样 你会吓坏他们的 |
[04:25] | Will my dinner with you scare you? | 我和你们一起吃晚饭会吓坏你们吗? |
[04:27] | No | 不会 |
[04:28] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | How can you be so sensitive? | 米里亚姆 你怎么这么敏感? |
[04:32] | I’m so stupid. I thought the TV fundraising marathon was a good opportunity. | 我真愚蠢 我还以为电视募捐马拉松 是一个好机会 |
[04:34] | To make you comfortable at home | 能让你们在家里舒舒服服地 |
[04:35] | Look at your daughters acting but what do I know? | 看你们的女儿表演 但我懂些什么呢? |
[04:38] | Are you ready to watch TV? | 你做好了准备上电视吗? |
[04:40] | There’s only one way to know | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[04:42] | Is your performance healthy enough to be shown on TV? | 你的表演内容够健康 能在电视里播出吗? |
[04:44] | It’s a healthy joke but I’ll just say it naked | 段子都很健康 但我会光着身子说出来 |
[04:47] | And you said it in front of your son. | 而你居然在你儿子面前说出这种话 |
[04:50] | You’ve seen me don’t wear clothes, brother? | 你已经见过我不穿衣服 对吗 兄弟? |
[04:51] | – Yeah. – you see | -对 -你看 |
[04:54] | It’s a real improvement | 真有长进 |
[05:01] | I don’t know | 不 我明白的 |
[05:03] | The power grid is overloaded and you are forced to limit electricity | 电力网负荷过重 你们要强迫限制用电 |
[05:05] | But can you separate them? every hot summer day we do it. | 但能把它们隔开一点吗? 每个炎热的夏日我们都中招 |
[05:08] | Ten to eight grandma wins! | 十比八大 奶奶赢了! |
[05:11] | I don’t know, but do you also want to limit the power to the east city every day? | 不是 我明白 但你们也要每天都限制 上东城的用电吗? |
[05:15] | I guess not | 我猜就不会 |
[05:16] | Six to three is one side | 六比三大 这成了一面倒 |
[05:20] | The truck is blocked in the loading area, you know? | 卡车在装货区被堵住了 你知道吗? |
[05:22] | I know now | 我现在知道了 |
[05:23] | It’s not disrespect. I just want to do business. | 这不是不尊重 我只是想做生意 |
[05:26] | – United Edison? – they’re liars. | -联合爱迪生? -他们就是骗子 |
[05:28] | -A is bigger than Q. boy! – mom. | -A比Q大 认输吧 小子! -妈… |
[05:31] | Is that your lunch today? or was it yesterday? | 那是你今天的午餐?还是昨天的? |
[05:32] | Can we start over again? I really want to solve this | 我们可以重新开始吗?我真的想解决这事 |
[05:34] | – Why don’t I fix the truck? – I’ll be down in a minute. | -不如我去解决卡车的事吧? -我一会就下去 |
[05:38] | You lost again! I hit you all over the ground! | 你又输了!我打得你满地找牙! |
[05:43] | The real mom isn’t supposed to be a ” casino war ” with him. it shouldn’t be worse than a real war. | 真的 妈 跟他玩“赌场战争” 不应该比真正的战争更可怕 |
[05:46] | He has to learn how to lose. | 他得学会输是怎么一回事 |
[05:49] | Losing is a common thing | 输是人生常事 |
[05:50] | I’m going to deal with the truck and I want to talk to you later, ok? | 我去处理卡车的事 然后我想稍后跟你谈谈 好吗? |
[05:54] | – No, don’t let me wait on the phone. – we’ll talk about that later. | -不行 别让我在电话里等… -稍后我们再谈 |
[05:57] | All right! | 好 可以! |
[05:59] | Because you asked me to wait on the phone and you’d forgotten me. | 因为你让我在电话里等的话 你就会忘了我 |
[06:00] | And then I had to restart the program | 然后我又得重新开始整个程序 |
[06:02] | Okay, so you want to make this game a little bit more interesting? | 好 你想让这游戏更有意思一点? |
[06:04] | Ask dad for cash | 问爸爸要点现金 |
[06:09] | I’ve said it over and over again but I still don’t understand why. | 各位 我已经一遍又一遍地说过这事 但我还是不明白为什么… |
[06:18] | Why is it? | 为什么什么 安比? |
[06:19] | What are we waiting for all the equipment? | 我们什么还在等着所有的设备 |
[06:21] | There must be a backlog | 肯定是积压了 |
[06:22] | Hey, ambi, the four Russian mountains | 嘿 安比 四个字 俄罗斯的山脉 |
[06:26] | – Uilar mountain – right! | -乌拉尔山 -对! |
[06:28] | I’ve asked all the other groups that they don’t have a backlog | 我已经问过其他所有小组了 他们没有积压的情况 |
[06:36] | Ai 9 I’m wearing the forint | 人工智能九号 我是戴福林 |
[06:38] | Got it | 明白了 |
[06:39] | Okay, I understand that. thank you. | 明白了 是 我理解 会的 谢谢 |
[06:43] | – What’s the matter? – the wrong number. | -什么事? -打错电话了 |
[06:46] | All right | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Go on | 继续 |
[07:01] | From the last lecture | 从上次的讲座继续 |
[07:04] | So let’s think about a periodic delta function | 我们来想一下一个周期性三角波函数 |
[07:09] | Now, who can tell me what the function is | 现在有谁能告诉我这个函数有什么特性 |
[07:14] | Is it something that we can use to reduce the Fourier series? Truman? | 是我们可以利用来减少傅里叶级数的?楚曼? |
[07:18] | Truman? | 楚曼? |
[07:19] | Where is chaman? is he late? | 楚曼在哪?他迟到了吗? |
[07:21] | Where are the others? isn’t there more people in this class? | 其他人又在哪? 这个班的人数不是应该更多一些吗? |
[07:24] | It used to be | 以前是的 |
[07:25] | I won’t tolerate being late. I won’t. | 我不会容忍迟到的 我不会 |
[07:27] | None of us are late | 我们没有人迟到 |
[07:28] | Except you | 除了你 |
[07:30] | Who said that? | 是谁说的? |
[07:31] | Who said that? | 说呀 是谁说的? |
[07:35] | Be brave to come up here so that I can slap you in the face! | 勇敢一点上来这里 好让我打你耳光! |
[07:40] | And it was written down by Abraham weissman | 记录下来 说亚伯拉罕韦斯曼的 |
[07:43] | There are no men in advanced differential equations | 高等微分方程课上没有爷们 |
[07:47] | There is only one group of woe | 只有一群悲哀 |
[07:49] | Foolish, stupid, childish, boring coward | 愚昧、愚笨、幼稚、无聊的懦夫 |
[07:55] | And finally, where is Truman? | 最后再问一次 楚曼在哪? |
[07:58] | He transferred. | 他转学了 |
[07:59] | Transfer? why? | 转学了?为什么? |
[08:01] | His mother said that the study here made him too tired. | 他妈妈说这里的学习让他太累了 |
[08:05] | His mother | 他妈妈 |
[08:07] | So why are you still here? | 那你们大家为什么还在这里? |
[08:12] | Lance? abby? the guy who said ” except you? “ | 兰斯?艾比?说“除了你”的那个家伙? |
[08:17] | Why are you still here? | 你们为什么还在这里? |
[08:20] | I have a math question for you guys | 我还有一个数学问题给你们大家解答的 |
[08:26] | Ready? here’s the question | 准备好了?问题来了 |
[08:30] | ” All of you ” plus ” X “ | “你们所有人”加“X” |
[08:34] | Is equal to ability. | 等于“能力” |
[08:38] | Solve for ” X “ | 求解“X” |
[08:40] | What is ” X “? | “X”是什么? |
[08:42] | It’s the ability. | 就是“能力” |
[08:43] | Because none of you have any ability | 因为你们没有一个人有任何能力 |
[08:46] | You are all worthless | 你们全都一无是处 |
[08:47] | You can never work in any field of ” higher ” in the title. | 你们绝对不可能在 名称冠有“高等”的任何领域工作! |
[08:51] | You will only be an overqualified dishwasher maintenance worker! | 你们只会是学历过高的洗碗机维修工! |
[08:54] | I’ve been telling you all the time and you’ve been back! don’t come back! go out! | 我一直这么告诉你们 而你们又一直回来! 别回来了!出去! |
[08:59] | – Now? – ” now? “ | -现在? -“现在?” |
[09:00] | Get out! | 出去! |
[09:02] | Go! | 走! |
[09:06] | Get out! | 出去! |
[09:14] | It’s a waste of such a good triangle | 浪费了这么好的一个三角波 |
[09:17] | How about this? ” I met a potential date and he was the perfect fit for a husband. “ | 这个怎样?“我和一个可能约会的对象见了面 而他是个最适合当老公的人选 |
[09:21] | ” I know he is because that’s what his wife told me. “ | “我知道他是的 因为这是他老婆告诉我的” |
[09:24] | B: no way? it’s a bit confusing! | 行 不行?有点不清不楚的 抛弃! |
[09:27] | I’ll marry you! | 我会娶你的! |
[09:29] | Who said that? | 是谁说的? |
[09:30] | Cousin shumley? we’ve already talked about this. | 舒姆利表哥?得了 我们已经谈过这事的 |
[09:34] | My manager has received a message from WNPO’s broadcast standards department | 我的经理人已经收到了 WNPO的广播标准部的消息 |
[09:38] | That’s the ” don’t laugh ” section of the TV station. | 那就是电视台的“不许搞笑”部 |
[09:41] | They tell us that we can not say anything political, controversial or ” blasphemous “ | 他们告诉我们不能说任何 政治性、争议性或者“亵渎”性的内容 |
[09:45] | I have a whole story about my parents ‘ sex life | 我有一整个关于我父母的性生活的段子 |
[09:47] | That might not be a good time to see you again | 那也许不太适合 再见 |
[09:49] | Let me see if this should work. does the pope get an erection? | 让我试试这个 应该能行 “教皇会勃起吗? |
[09:54] | ” I mean this should explain his obsession with the resurrection. “ | “我是说 这应该能解释他对复活的痴迷” |
[09:58] | My audience! | 我的观众们! |
[10:01] | There we go | 好了 |
[10:04] | It’s Dr. Benjamin | 是本杰明医生呀 |
[10:06] | Right | 对 |
[10:08] | She told me that you are tall | 她告诉我说你很高 |
[10:09] | But she didn’t tell me that you were as tall as a halon mirror. | 但她没告诉我 你像哈哈镜照出来那么高 |
[10:12] | My family is tall | 我的家人个子都高 |
[10:14] | Queer house | 怪人之家 |
[10:15] | Take a step forward and see the carnival weirdos! | 对 往前一步来看看狂欢节怪人了! |
[10:19] | Should be | 应该是的 |
[10:21] | Do you plan and rehearse with others in advance of your mind? | 你们会在脑子提前计划和彩排跟别人的争吵吗? |
[10:24] | You were very rational at the rehearsal and they were jerks? | 在彩排的时候 你们非常有理智而他们则是混蛋? |
[10:27] | And then they become rational when the argument really starts | 然后当争吵真的开始时 他们就变得理智 |
[10:29] | But that’s not the same as the rehearsal so you’re going to be a jerk? | 但那跟彩排不一样 所以你们就变成了混蛋? |
[10:33] | No way | 不行 |
[10:35] | – What? – don’t laugh | -什么? -别笑 |
[10:36] | – Why can’t you laugh? – it’s not funny. | -为什么不能笑? -刚才一点都不好笑 |
[10:38] | No, I call some jokes ” half the half. “ | 不对 我把一些笑话称为“一半一半” |
[10:40] | That’s half the time. | 刚才的就是“一半一半” |
[10:41] | They make people who are drunk or who are easy to laugh at | 它们会让喝醉的人或者很容易逗笑的人笑 |
[10:44] | But it’s not good enough | 但并不够好 |
[10:45] | It’s not good enough for me. it’s not good enough for her. | 对我来说不够好 对她来说不够好 不行 |
[10:47] | I think it’s pretty funny that everyone around me thinks | 我觉得挺好笑的 我身边的所有人都觉得 |
[10:50] | It’s not funny, you know? it’s not funny | 并不好笑 知道吗?不好笑 |
[10:52] | For the first time, miki maisel | …米琪梅赛尔后面第一次做爱 |
[10:54] | You are the last man to help me. | 你们真是最不适合帮我 |
[10:56] | Adapted my ” TV comedy for the laughs ” audience | 改编我的“适合电视播出的笑料”的观众了 |
[10:59] | So I love you guys and thank you very much | 所以我才爱你们 谢谢大家 |
[11:02] | Remember to watch the television fundraising marathon and even donate some money to it you beggars | 记得要看电视募捐马拉松 甚至给它捐点钱 你们这些乞丐 |
[11:13] | The signature is now a trend | 签名现在也成了潮流 |
[11:15] | Can’t separate her and her fans now, you know? | 现在不能分开她和她的粉丝 你知道吗? |
[11:17] | They will break every single bone in your body | 他们会把你身上每一块过长的骨头都折断 |
[11:20] | She’s a rising star. | 她是一颗冉冉升起的明星 |
[11:22] | I know that’s what I’m telling you. | 我知道 这话应该是我跟你说才对 |
[11:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[11:27] | I think we need to do a couple more of these things | 我觉得我们需要再做几场 把其中一些别扭的地方弄顺 |
[11:30] | – I was just asking Benjamin – sure. | -我刚才是在问本杰明 -当然了 |
[11:33] | I think you’re awesome. | 我觉得你太棒了 |
[11:36] | God, thank you | 天哪 谢谢 |
[11:40] | – Then kiss her! – Susie. | -那就吻她呀! -苏西… |
[11:41] | – No – no kissing her. | -不用了 -不 吻她 |
[11:42] | Come on, it doesn’t matter. are we all adults here? | 去吧 没关系的 我们这里都是成年人 好吗? |
[11:46] | Kiss her a buddy and kiss her! | 亲她一个 老兄 弯下腰去吻她! |
[11:52] | Not enough to give her a big kiss. | 一点都不够 给她一个重重的吻 老兄 |
[11:56] | That’s right | 这就对了 |
[11:59] | Did you have a papal erections? yes! | 你刚才是有了教皇级的勃起吗?好! |
[12:05] | I’ll call you up and say jobs. | 我会给你打电话说工作机会的事 |
[12:07] | Ok | 好 |
[12:09] | Is she your manager? | 她就是你的经理人? |
[12:11] | You’ll get used to her. | 你会习惯她的 |
[12:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:14] | – Where do you want to go? – go to your house. | -那你想去哪里? -去你家吧 |
[12:16] | Every night you say that again you should have dinner. | 每天晚上都这样 再说一遍 你该先请吃晚饭的 |
[12:21] | – Can we have dinner at your house? – | -我们可以在你家吃晚饭吗? -可以 |
[12:23] | – Can we skip dinner? – you’re dead tired. | -我们可以跳过晚饭吗? -你让人累死了 |
[12:25] | This fall from September 24th | Tix Joyce.org秋季从9月24日开始 |
[12:37] | – Is it really going to happen? – it’s going to happen. | -这是真的要发生了? -真的要发生了 |
[12:39] | – The performer? – of course | -表演者? -当然了 |
[12:41] | – Take your sheet music? – she’s not a singer. | -带你的乐谱了吗? -她不是歌手 |
[12:42] | – I’m a comedian – Mrs. Messel. | -我是喜剧演员 -梅赛尔太太 |
[12:44] | You start for five minutes at 21:50 | 你在21点50分开始 表演五分钟 |
[12:47] | – What time? – we’re talking about troop time | -几点? -我们说的是部队时间 |
[12:48] | At 21:50 it’s 9:50 in the evening | 21点50分就是晚上9点50分 |
[12:49] | If you don’t get it, add 12 hours | 如果你搞不懂 就加上12个小时 |
[12:51] | – What’s on top? – the next one | -在什么上面加什么? -下一个 |
[12:53] | – Come with me – okay | -跟我来 -好 |
[12:55] | – I’m sally – nice to meet you. | -我是萨利 -很高兴认识你 |
[12:56] | And this is Mrs. Messel and she’s got a 5 minute performance at 21:50 | 这位是梅赛尔太太 喜剧演员 她21点50分表演五分钟 个人表演 |
[13:00] | – Is there a prop? – no | -有道具吗? -没有 |
[13:01] | – Get to the fork. – okay. | -站到打叉那个地方 -好的 |
[13:02] | – Microphone test – one, two | -麦克风测试 -一、二 |
[13:04] | – The next one – thank you | -下一个 -谢谢 |
[13:07] | There we go | 好了 |
[13:08] | Wait, 8 o’clock in the morning | 等等 我们早上8点钟 |
[13:09] | It’s not easy to get here. right? | 好不容易赶到这里 就这样? |
[13:10] | – That’s it – I took a shower. | -就这样 -我还洗了澡 |
[13:12] | Thank you for taking a bath tomorrow. | 谢谢你洗了澡 明天再见 16点 |
[13:14] | What time is it? wait a minute! sally! | 那是几点?等一下!萨利! |
[13:16] | The TV industry is working very fast | 电视行业的工作节奏非常快 |
[13:18] | – It’s there – what? | -它在那里 -什么? |
[13:20] | Control room | 控制室 |
[13:21] | The deli guy told me to make friends with the people in the control room | 熟食店的人告诉我要跟控制室的人交朋友 |
[13:23] | They ” control ” everything. | 他们“控制”一切 来吧 |
[13:26] | – How long is this guy doing? – five minutes. | -这家伙的表演时间多长? -五分钟 |
[13:28] | – Is he talking or just juggling? – juggling dickie | -他要说话还是只杂耍? -只杂耍 迪奇 |
[13:30] | I need to know how high he can throw those juggling sticks | 我得知道他能把那些杂耍棒扔得多高 |
[13:32] | Let’s see how he can throw the juggling stick at the high sally | 让我们看看他能把杂耍棒扔到多高 萨利 |
[13:34] | – Hi everybody! – hey, what’s going on here? | -大家好! -嘿 这是怎么回事? |
[13:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[13:37] | I’m susie myerson, the young, budding star manager | 我是苏西麦尔森 这位年轻的 初露头角的明星的经理人 |
[13:40] | – Hello – he can’t throw that high sally | -你们好 -他不能扔那么高 萨利 |
[13:42] | – Will you take care of her? – get out! | -你们会照顾好她的吧 各位? -出去! |
[13:44] | – Go on – oh my god I hate jugglers | -继续 -天哪 我讨厌杂耍演员 |
[13:47] | It’s a good start to have a relationship with a key group of people | 和关键的一群人建立关系 刚才真是一个好开始 |
[13:53] | – Oh my god! what’s the matter? | -天哪 -怎么了? |
[13:54] | – Look who’s here – who is it? | -看看是谁在这里 -是谁? |
[13:56] | Singer Charles Baldwin? he seems to have released 100 hits last year. | 歌手夏尔鲍德温? 他去年好像推出了一百首热门单曲 |
[14:00] | Is he the shire? I don’t know why I thought he was fat. | 他就是夏尔鲍德温?不知道为什么 我还以为他是个胖子 |
[14:03] | – Why? – his voice is like a fat man. | -为什么? -他的声音像胖子 |
[14:05] | There will be some big stars in this event | 这场活动会有一些大明星 |
[14:08] | I think I should start getting nervous | 应该是的 开始紧张了 |
[14:10] | Don’t say that | 别那么说 |
[14:12] | I’m just telling the truth. I’m getting nervous. | 我只是说实话而已 我开始紧张了 |
[14:14] | But I get nervous when you’re nervous. | 但你紧张的时候 我也会紧张 |
[14:15] | Don’t impersonate me as your own master | 别模仿我 当你自己的主人 |
[14:17] | I didn’t do it but you made me nervous. | 我没有模仿 只是你会让我紧张 |
[14:19] | – Then follow me – we’re in a car. | -那就跟着我 -我们是坐一辆车来的 |
[14:22] | If you are so scared, take the subway | 如果让你这么害怕的话 那就坐地铁 |
[14:27] | How is your body? | 你的身体还好吗 安比? |
[14:28] | Good, Simon is very good | 很好 西蒙 非常好 |
[14:31] | What about Ross? what about the kids? how’s everybody? | 那罗斯呢?孩子们呢?大家都好吗? |
[14:34] | What’s the matter? | 都好 怎么了? |
[14:35] | Because Ann is a little bit anxious about you | 因为安比 你似乎有点焦躁 |
[14:38] | That’s just your opinion | 那只是你的看法 |
[14:39] | It’s a lot of people’s opinion | 其实是很多人的看法 |
[14:42] | Who? who? | 谁?什么人? |
[14:44] | Your colleagues and your students | 你的同事 你的学生 |
[14:46] | And the executive | 还有行政人员 |
[14:47] | Council of governors and universities | 理事们、大学的理事会 |
[14:50] | Cleaners, school doctors, nurses, parking attendants. | 清洁工、校医、护士、停车场的服务人员… |
[14:53] | You don’t have to tell me all about Simon | 不需要把所有人都告诉我 西蒙 |
[14:55] | It’s your behavior that’s disturbing a lot of people | 就是你的行为打扰了很多人 |
[14:58] | Excuse me? that’s a very strong word Simon | 打扰?那是个很强烈的词 西蒙 |
[15:01] | Now, please speak your mind. | 现在请你有话直说 |
[15:03] | All right | 好吧 |
[15:06] | Now you’re eating cheese and we’ve been sitting here for ten minutes. | 现在你才吃奶酪 我们在这里坐了十分钟了 你突然… |
[15:10] | You should consider taking a vacation | 你该考虑休个假 |
[15:11] | – I’ve arranged for a vacation two years from now – why not? | -我已经安排了两年后休假 -为什么不提前呢? |
[15:14] | – My colleagues will complain – that’s what they suggest. | -我的同事会抱怨的 -就是他们建议的 |
[15:16] | What are they going to do? | 他们什么会做出这样的建议? |
[15:19] | Because the people in the parking lot let them do it? | 因为停车场的服务人员让他们做的? |
[15:21] | Aren’t you listening? | 难道你没有在听吗? |
[15:23] | They think you’re sick of Ann. | 他们觉得你烦死了 安比 |
[15:25] | It’s you who let me say it. I’ll just say it now. | 是你让我有话直说的 我现在就直说 |
[15:27] | We’re all tired of you. please include my words. | 我们大家都觉得烦你死了 请包涵我的用词 |
[15:41] | It’s loud | 很大声 |
[15:42] | Look, you’re a good mathematician. | 听着 你是个优秀的数学家 |
[15:44] | But an uncooperative colleague is a lousy teacher | 但是个不合作的同事 还是个糟糕的老师 |
[15:47] | Tenured faculty | 有终身职位的老师 |
[15:48] | What happened to the tenure? | 终身职位怎么了? |
[15:49] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能解雇我 |
[15:51] | I’m not gon na do that | 我也不打算这么做 |
[15:57] | What’s so funny about Ann? | 这有什么好笑的 安比? |
[15:59] | I’m just thinking about the irony of tenure | 我只是在想终身职位的讽刺意味 |
[16:02] | What irony? | 什么讽刺意味? |
[16:03] | For example, I can take this cheese knife | 例如 我可以拿这把奶酪刀 |
[16:08] | Put it in your eye | 插到你眼里 |
[16:11] | The university still has to pay me a salary | 大学还是得给我开工资 |
[16:13] | I’m gon na go to jail but I’m gon na get paid | 我会坐牢 但还是能拿到工资 |
[16:16] | Are you really trying to do that? | 你真的是在想那么做吗? |
[16:20] | No | 不是 |
[16:22] | You’re hesitating | 你犹豫了 |
[16:25] | Sure | 确实 |
[16:29] | Goodbye Simon soon. | 再见 西蒙 很快再见 |
[16:35] | And he has done this before with the song ” take a vacation. “ | 他以前也这么做过 吹那一曲“休个假”的调子 |
[16:38] | It’s different this time | 这次不一样 |
[16:39] | And then you would say that I would solve it | 然后你会那么说 我会解决的 |
[16:42] | I just threatened to stab him with a knife. | 我刚才威胁用刀子捅他 |
[16:43] | With a cheese knife it doesn’t even cut the cheese | 用一把奶酪刀 它连奶酪都切不动 |
[16:45] | Truman didn’t even say goodbye | 楚曼甚至没有告别 |
[16:47] | Simon’s wife loves Belgian jelly and I’ll buy some of them | 西蒙的太太喜欢比利时果冻 我会买一些送过来 |
[16:51] | I’ll give her something nice to say to her and she’ll tell him something nice to eat the jelly | 我会送给她 跟她说些好话 她再跟他说些好话 吃掉果冻 |
[16:54] | Everything will work out | 一切都会解决的 |
[16:57] | Belgian jelly | 比利时果冻 |
[17:05] | Ethan? five minutes warning boy! | 伊森?五分钟警告 小子! |
[17:09] | Every time he plays a game, he’s a ghost. | 他每次玩捉人游戏都当“鬼” |
[17:10] | And then he doesn’t go after people because he likes to be a ghost. | 然后他不会去追别人 因为他喜欢当“鬼” |
[17:13] | There is absolutely no need for it | 完全就没有什么必要 |
[17:15] | Hello | 你好 |
[17:16] | – Benjamin – I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. | -本杰明 -抱歉 我不是故意… |
[17:18] | It doesn’t matter | 没关系 你好 |
[17:20] | – Hello, hello | -你好 -你好 |
[17:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[17:23] | I called and your mother said you’re here. can I sit down? | 我打过电话 你妈妈说你在这里 我能坐下吗? |
[17:26] | This is a bench that can sit in the park management department | 这条长椅谁都能坐 公园管理部的 |
[17:31] | So which one is yours? | 那么 哪一个是你的? |
[17:33] | God, any of them could be | 天哪 他们当中任何一个都可能是 |
[17:35] | I’ve had a lot of medical training and I don’t think you’re right | 我接受过许多医学训练 我觉得你说得不对 |
[17:39] | I am a ghost mother! | 我当鬼 妈妈! |
[17:41] | I guess that’s the one | 我猜是那个了 |
[17:43] | ” Mom ” is a very common nickname here | “妈妈”在这里是一个非常普通的绰号 |
[17:45] | I can run into a woman next to me and this young lady is a mom | 随处都能撞上一个 我旁边这位年轻女士也是一个妈妈 |
[17:48] | Hello mom | 你好 妈妈 |
[17:50] | The kids can’t see it’s too short | 孩子们看不出来 太矮了 |
[17:52] | Anybody here in a dress is a mom | 这里任何一个穿着裙子的人都是妈妈 |
[17:53] | Anyone tall, wearing pants and looking worried about money is daddy. | 任何高大、穿裤子 看起来为金钱忧心的人都是爸爸 |
[17:58] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[17:59] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[18:00] | Don’t you want me to meet ethan? | 你是不是不想我见伊森? |
[18:02] | He’s a jerk. | 他算是个混蛋 |
[18:03] | They just eat, sleep and don’t work | 只会吃饭、睡觉而且不工作 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry, Benjamin. I didn’t expect that. | 本杰明 对不起 只是我真没料到 |
[18:13] | You saw me in jersey when I was in the presence of surprise | 你看到我在泽西出现时 吃惊得花容失色 |
[18:16] | It’s just that I haven’t talked to their father about your meeting with them. | 只是我还没和他们的爸爸 谈过你跟他们见面的事 |
[18:19] | That might be a problem. do you understand? | 这可能会是个问题 你明白吗? |
[18:21] | Understand | 明白 |
[18:23] | I haven’t dated a lot of moms and it’s a new situation for me | 我没有和很多妈妈约会过 这对我来说也是新的情况 |
[18:28] | Let me ask you if we are engaged. | 我来问问你 如果我们订婚… |
[18:31] | Engagement? | 订婚? |
[18:32] | Betrothed | 订婚 |
[18:34] | Then you’re going to let me see your kids, right? | 那你就会让我见你的孩子 对吧? |
[18:38] | The answer should be yes. | 答案应该是“对” |
[18:42] | Right | 对 |
[18:43] | Okay | 好的 |
[18:48] | So he’s the one your son doesn’t go after. | 所以他是你儿子 不去追任何人的那个 |
[18:51] | It’s a long story | 一言难尽 |
[18:54] | Mom, we’re back! | 妈妈 我们回来了! |
[18:56] | Don’t run ethan | 别跑 伊森 |
[18:58] | He needs a bath. | 他得洗个澡 |
[18:59] | Zelda will shower him with bath water. | 泽尔达会给他放洗澡水的 |
[19:01] | Mother Benjamin went to the park and scared me. | 妈妈 本杰明去了公园 吓了我一跳 |
[19:05] | That’s great | 太好了 |
[19:06] | It’s not funny at all. I wasn’t in the mood to see him. | 一点都不好 感觉很怪 我当时没有心情见他 |
[19:10] | What kind of mood do you need? | 你需要有什么样的心情? |
[19:12] | I mean, if Benjamin called and asked him to leave a message | 我就是说 如果本杰明打电话来 让他留个言就好了 |
[19:15] | Don’t tell him where I am. | 别告诉他我的具体方位 |
[19:17] | I’m just saying that you and ethan are in the park. | 我只是说你和伊森在公园里 |
[19:19] | If he calls and I’m in the shower | 如果他打电话来 而我又在洗澡 |
[19:20] | You would have him come to the bathroom and sit with me. | 你会让他过来 进洗澡房跟我一起坐在… |
[19:22] | – – The – mirian! of course not – it’s one thing | -米里亚姆!当然不会了 -这是一回事 |
[19:25] | The bathroom is different from the park. | 浴室和公园不一样 |
[19:27] | You talk to the dog. | 你跟狗说去吧 |
[19:29] | Is this a regular part of your comedy routine? | 这都是你的喜剧表演的常规段子吗? |
[19:31] | Now it is | 现在是了 |
[19:36] | A light night fight? | 挑灯夜战? |
[19:38] | It’s only 11:45 | 才11点45分 |
[19:40] | Take a break | 休息一下 |
[19:41] | I’m almost done | 我差不多弄完了 |
[19:42] | Take a break | 休息一下 |
[19:45] | Hey, I’m your boss. | 嘿 我是你老板 |
[19:47] | Strictly speaking, I’m your boss. | 严格来说 我是你的老板 |
[19:49] | We’re a partner now but I’m still a little more than you and so you take a break | 我们现在是合伙人 但我的股份还是比你多一成 所以你就休息一下吧 |
[19:54] | All right | 好吧 |
[19:56] | Do you remember the stupid property manager you asked me to buy when we bought this place? | 你记得我们买下这个地方时 你让我请的那个愚蠢的物业经理吗? |
[20:00] | That guy just rented the floor to a grocery store | 那家伙刚把底层租给了一个杂货连锁店 |
[20:03] | The rent is three times what I thought it was and the sales split | 租金是我以为的三倍 外加销售分成 |
[20:08] | That guy knows the market well | 那家伙很懂市场 |
[20:09] | Just think about it. they sold a carrot and we got it. | 你就想一想吧 他们卖出一根胡萝卜我们就有进帐 |
[20:12] | I never knew I could ask for a sales split like that | 我从来不知道可以这样要求 销售分成 |
[20:15] | A property manager knows | 一个物业经理就知道 |
[20:18] | My son knows | 我的儿子也知道 |
[20:26] | That’s it? that’s your long speech? | 就这样?这就是你的长篇大论? |
[20:30] | Do you remember your rite of passage? | 你记得你的成人礼吗? |
[20:32] | The high hall, the three rabbis. | 那个高高的大厅、三个拉比… |
[20:34] | The chopped liver in michelangelo’s David? | 摆成米开朗基罗的《大卫》的那些切碎的肝脏? |
[20:36] | You’ve done your best. | 你真是倾尽了全力 |
[20:37] | It adds up to 200 people | 加起来有200人 |
[20:40] | They brought all their cash and they gave you the gift | 他们全带了现金过来 送给你的礼物 |
[20:43] | Traditional requirements … | 传统要求… |
[20:45] | I took all the money that I had to pay the hall and you may not remember it | 我全部收下了 用来付大厅的费用 你可能不记得了 |
[20:48] | I was sitting next to you when you stole money from the envelope. | 你从信封里偷钱的时候 我就坐在你旁边 老爸 |
[20:50] | – I’ll give you a little – you give me a dollar | -我给你一点 -你给了我一美元 |
[20:53] | That hall is ridiculously expensive | 那个大厅贵得离谱 |
[20:54] | It was a Great Hall and I kissed the first girl there | 那个大厅非常棒 我在那里吻了第一个女孩 |
[20:57] | – Not who? – Letty Zuckerberg | -不是吧 谁? -列蒂扎克伯格 |
[20:59] | The one with the braces? | 戴牙套那个? |
[21:00] | So my mouth was bleeding | 所以我的嘴巴当时流血了 |
[21:01] | I thought you had a fight. | 我还以为你和人打架了 |
[21:03] | Why are you talking about these things dad? is it nostalgic? | 你为什么要提起这些事 老爸?开始怀旧了? |
[21:06] | I want to give you back the money. | 我想把那些钱还给你 |
[21:08] | The gift of my manhood? I forgot all about it. | 我的成人礼的礼金?我都忘了 |
[21:11] | Not only that | 不仅如此 |
[21:12] | And the bonus for your high school graduation | 还有给你的高中毕业礼的奖金 |
[21:15] | You’ve never seen that money | 你从来没看过那笔钱 |
[21:16] | Your college fund | 你的大学基金 |
[21:18] | – To buy a new steam iron. – dad. | -用来买了新的蒸气熨斗… -老爸… |
[21:20] | The money for your wedding | 你的婚礼的钱 |
[21:21] | Your grandmother left a little money for you. you never know. | 你奶奶给你留了一点钱 你从来不知道 |
[21:23] | Your uncle sent you a collection of coins. | 你的叔叔还送了你一套收藏硬币 |
[21:25] | I sold the coins for the money | 我把硬币卖了 留着那些钱 |
[21:28] | That’s a thing of the past and I’m working here and you’re paying me well | 那都是过去的事了 我现在在这里工作 你给我的薪水很好 |
[21:32] | I want you to leave. | 我想让你离开 |
[21:33] | – What? – I don’t want you to be here. | -什么? -我不想你在这里 |
[21:36] | Why? why did you do that? why now? | 为什么?你为什么这么做?为什么现在? |
[21:40] | So you don’t get stuck | 这样你才不会被困住 |
[21:46] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[21:48] | A little token of relief | 用来减轻打击的一点心意 |
[21:53] | – $ 60,000? – right | -六万美元? -对 |
[21:54] | Dad, it’s a lot of money to buy a house. | 老爸 这是很大一笔钱 可以买一幢房子 这… |
[21:57] | It’s what I owe you plus interest plus guilt and more guilt and a lot of guilt | 是我欠你的再加上利息 再加上内疚和更多的内疚 多种内疚叠加 |
[22:03] | Where did you get the money? | 你从哪里弄到这些钱的? |
[22:04] | Your mother is not the only one who hides the money. | 你妈妈不是唯一一个把钱藏起来的人 |
[22:07] | I think all the guilt is not worth 60,000 | 我觉得所有那些内疚加起来不值六万 |
[22:09] | Value | 值 |
[22:10] | Now you can do what you want to do | 现在你可以做你想做的事了 |
[22:14] | I don’t care if I travel, graduate school, be a member of the family | 旅行、读研究生、当披头族 我不在乎 |
[22:17] | I’m a little bit tired here, but I. | 我在这里很好 有点累 但我… |
[22:20] | This is not where you should be | 这不是你应该待的地方 |
[22:28] | Come on slowly but you can roll | 慢慢来 但是你滚吧 |
[22:48] | The last five, four, three, and two. | 现场直播倒数 五、四、三、二… |
[22:53] | Hello, ladies and gentlemen | 大家好!女士们、先生们 |
[22:55] | Welcome to the 3rd annual TV fundraising marathon for arthritis and rheumatism | 欢迎来到第三届抗关节炎及风湿病 年度电视募捐马拉松 |
[22:59] | Live from New York City | 从纽约市现场直播 |
[23:01] | And you can see that the volunteers are ready to accept donations | 大家可以看到 志愿者已经准备好接受大家的捐款 |
[23:04] | The phone number that’s flashed under your TV screen | 大家电视屏幕下方闪过的是电话号码 |
[23:07] | You can call in the next eight hours to start changing people’s lives | 在接下来八个小时内随时可以打电话来 开始改变别人的生命 |
[23:11] | Watch a wonderful performance by an outstanding performance guest | 收看由优秀的表演嘉宾呈现的精彩演出 |
[23:14] | But let’s start with a vigorous opening | 但现在 我们先来一个活力的开场 |
[23:18] | The latest dance craze brought by Phil donnelly dancers | 由菲尔唐纳利舞者带来的最新的舞蹈热潮 |
[23:21] | Pop jazz! | 《波普爵士舞》! |
[23:45] | He said plus 12 hours is the right time | 他说了加上12个小时就是正确的时间 |
[23:47] | It’s 4 pm | 现在是下午4点 |
[23:49] | Plus 12 hours is 4 o’clock in the morning? | 加上12个小时 就是说早上4点? |
[23:52] | No, that’s not right. I should be at 21:50 . | 不 那不对 我应该是21点50分上台… |
[23:54] | Plus 12 is the point at 33:50 ? | 对 加上12就是指在33点50分? |
[23:59] | That doesn’t mean he’s subtracting 12 hours | 那也不对 他是指减去12个小时 |
[24:02] | Now it’s 4 o’clock and if you subtract 12 that’s what I’m gon na do | 现在是4点 如果减去12 那就是指我会在 |
[24:05] | It doesn’t make sense to take the stage at minus 8 | 负8点上台 那也说不通呀 |
[24:08] | What’s wrong with saying a simple time? | 说个简单的时间到底有什么不对的? |
[24:13] | Okay, let’s ask everybody | 好了 我们问问大伙吧 |
[24:21] | Let the camera 2 don’t move hank | 让二号摄影机别动 汉克 |
[24:22] | The camera 2 keeps that lens in place where you are right now | 二号摄影机 保持那个镜头 就待在你现在的地方 |
[24:24] | Tell me the camera is moving a little bit and he’s going to miss the two guys on the right | 告诉一号摄影机向后移一点 他就快拍不到右边那两个人了 |
[24:26] | Charlie’s back a little bit and you can’t get the whole thing | 查理 往后滑一点 你快拍不到整体了 |
[24:28] | – Everyone! – who is it? | -大家好! -是谁呀? |
[24:30] | – Who is it? – you can’t come in here. | -是谁呀? -你们不能进来这里 |
[24:31] | You might want to know what’s good about my artists | 你们也许想知道我的艺人有什么好的一面 |
[24:33] | I’m here to tell you that she has no bad side | 我来这里告诉大家 她没有不好的一面 |
[24:34] | – Why is the camera still moving? – pick an angle! | -为什么一号摄影机还在动? -选个角度! |
[24:35] | – Get out! – get them out of here! | -滚出去! -让她们滚出这里 |
[24:36] | She was on stage 10 to 33 and something like that and we’ll come back to that | 她上台的时间是10点到33点 类似这样的狗屁 我们待会儿再来问 |
[24:41] | – Don’t come back here – it’s ridiculous. | -别回来这里 -太可笑了 |
[24:43] | Retrogress | 往后退 |
[24:55] | I’m gon na talk to the registrar again to make sure that everything is ok | 我要再跟登记人再谈一下 确定一切照常 |
[24:57] | I’m just waiting here | 我就在这里等 |
[25:06] | I just showed you the Phil donnelly dancers and thank you | 刚才表演的是菲尔唐纳利舞者 感谢大家 |
[25:08] | It seems that our generous donors are already on the phone | 看起来我们慷慨的捐赠者已经开始来电话了 |
[25:12] | Let’s ask one of the volunteers | 我们来问一下其中一个志愿者 |
[25:15] | Lulu told us about the call. | 露露 跟我们说说刚才那通电话 |
[25:18] | Okay, mason, I just got a phone call from ronnie Johnson in Jackson heights | 好的 梅森 我刚和杰克森高地的 罗尼约翰森通过电话 |
[25:22] | He and his wife betty are donating two dollars | 他和妻子贝蒂要捐两美元 |
[25:26] | Two dollars! | 两美元! |
[25:27] | Thank you, ronnie and betty. your contributions will go a long way. | 谢谢你们 罗尼和贝蒂 你们的捐款会大有用处的 |
[25:30] | – Let’s take some time. – we need to talk. | -各位 我们花点时间… -我们得谈谈 |
[25:32] | Watch out | 小心 |
[25:34] | Now tell you about the real disaster of our people’s health | …现在跟你们谈谈我们国家人民 健康的真正灾难 |
[25:36] | We have the number two and three cameras on stage one | 我们在一号舞台有二号和三号摄影机拍歌手 |
[25:38] | Did he use mascara? | 他是用了睫毛膏吗? |
[25:39] | They were so lonely in the pasture they came back | 在牧场里太孤独了 她们回来了 |
[25:42] | Get out of here! | 滚出去! |
[25:43] | – You won’t believe this – what’s wrong with you? | -你肯定不会相信这个的 -你们有什么毛病? |
[25:45] | – Go out! – what do you believe? | -出去! -相信什么? |
[25:47] | – Get out! – lock the door! | -出去! -锁上门! |
[25:48] | It’s too noisy here. | 这里太吵了 走吧 |
[25:50] | – Let’s go – get out of here! | -好 走吧 -从这里滚出去! |
[25:52] | It’s a very difficult thing to do with joint common diseases | 关节常见疾病演变成日常活动都很难完成 |
[25:55] | Many people can not climb stairs. | 很多人不能爬楼梯… |
[25:57] | What happened to susie? | 苏西 怎么回事? |
[25:59] | Sophie lennon is here | 苏菲列侬来了 |
[26:01] | – What? – damn Sophie lennon | -什么? -该死的苏菲列侬 |
[26:03] | She was just in the dressing room | 她刚才正去某间更衣室 |
[26:04] | Did she see you? | 她看见你了吗? |
[26:05] | No | 没有 |
[26:06] | Why did she perform at the event? | 她为什么会在这场活动表演? |
[26:08] | Obviously she’s the national face of arthritis | 显然她是关节炎的全国代言人 |
[26:11] | You didn’t know that? | 你以前居然不知道? |
[26:12] | How did I know that? | 我怎么会知道那种事? |
[26:14] | I don’t know if you’re a manager you should know that | 我不知道 你是经理人 你应该知道这种事的 |
[26:16] | Fred should have told me that his job was to tell me these things | 弗雷德应该告诉我的 他的工作就是 要告诉我这些事 |
[26:19] | He doesn’t work for you. | 他不替你工作 |
[26:20] | It’s hard to believe | 真是难以相信 |
[26:22] | What should we do? quit? | 我们该怎么办?退出? |
[26:24] | We can’t quit now we’re gon na quit like crazy | 我们已经不能退出了 现在退出会像疯子 |
[26:27] | She might hide in a locker room. | 她可能会在某间更衣室躲起来 |
[26:29] | Not until she came up | 直到她上台才出来 |
[26:31] | There are countless performances | 有无数的表演呢 |
[26:32] | We kept a low profile and she would never know that we had been involved in this activity | 我们就保持低调 她绝对不会知道 我们参加过这个活动的 |
[26:34] | We just have to finish the show. | 我们只要做完这场表演就行 |
[26:36] | Keep your seat warm for you | 为你们让座位保持暖和呢 |
[26:40] | Is he a showman? | 他是节目表演人员? |
[26:42] | I don’t know if it’s New York City maybe it’s a gay male prostitute | 我不知道 这里是纽约 可能是个同性恋妓男 |
[26:58] | I’m here | 我来了 |
[26:59] | Hello, dad, can you? we can find a table. | 你好 老爸 这里可以吗?我们可以找张桌子 |
[27:02] | The bar is ok | 吧台就行 |
[27:03] | What would you like to drink? it’s my treat. | 你想喝什么?我请客 |
[27:05] | The sun hasn’t gone down yet. a glass of soda. | 太阳还没下山呢 一杯苏打水就好 |
[27:08] | A glass of soda, thanks to the ice | 来一杯苏打水 谢谢 加冰 |
[27:13] | – What? – I have a British friend. | -怎么样? -我有个英国朋友… |
[27:16] | Mi5? | 军情五处的? |
[27:17] | He has an expression | 他有个表达法 |
[27:19] | When something is wrong, he says things are ” out of the way. “ | 当有什么事情不对劲的时候 他会说事情“露奶头了” |
[27:24] | Have you got a baby? | 露奶头了? |
[27:26] | It’s like an animal lying on the ground and there’s nothing you can do about it | 就像一只动物躺在地上 暴露了、无能为力了 |
[27:31] | These days everybody has to go around the big circle to get to the point | 这些日子每个人都要绕很大的圈子才说正题 |
[27:35] | Your bell labs project has been turned off and it’s been cancelled | 你的贝尔实验室项目已经露奶头了 被取消了 |
[27:39] | What? | 什么? |
[27:41] | No one ever said anything about it | 没有人说过这件事 |
[27:43] | No one has guts so I’m telling you right now. | 没有人有胆量啊 所以我现在才告诉你 |
[27:46] | They just keep you hanging in the hope that you will leave | 他们就是让你悬着 希望你会自动离开 |
[27:49] | Just like you leave Columbia University | 就像你离开哥伦比亚大学一样 |
[27:50] | I’m not leaving Columbia University | 我不会离开哥伦比亚大学 |
[27:52] | I don’t like what they do and they don’t respect people very much | 我不喜欢他们的做法 非常不尊重人 |
[27:56] | Where did you hear the news? | 你是从哪里听到这个消息的? |
[27:58] | Getting information from a friend they are investigating dad | 从一个朋友那里收到信息 他们正在调查 老爸 |
[28:02] | What’s the investigation? | 调查什么? |
[28:04] | – You – me? | -你呀 -我? |
[28:06] | They are digging into your background | 他们正在深挖你的背景 |
[28:09] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[28:10] | What you did when you were in your 20s , dad before you met your mom | 你在20多岁的时候做的事 老爸 在你遇见妈妈之前 |
[28:14] | But I was doing good in my 20s when I was an activist and I was concerned about. | 但我在20多岁的时候做好事 我当时是一名积极分子 我关心… |
[28:18] | The things that you are interested in are the ones that they are interested in | 你关心的事情正是他们感兴趣的部分 |
[28:23] | What is it that causes this to happen in advance? | 是什么因素造成了这件事提前发生? |
[28:26] | Be prepared to take the big hit. it’s the mirian. | 准备好接受重大冲击吧 是米里亚姆 |
[28:30] | Which of the miamiam? | 哪个米里亚姆? |
[28:31] | Your daughter, my daughter, miki. | 你的女儿 老爸 米琪 |
[28:33] | Where is she performing in the district? | 她正在特区哪个地方表演呢 |
[28:35] | Apparently she started talking about bell labs | 显然她开始谈论起了贝尔实验室 |
[28:38] | And your ai project | 还有你的人工智能项目 |
[28:40] | There was a person in the audience who was involved with all this | 观众里有一个人 跟这一切有关的人 |
[28:44] | And then the club caught fire | 然后俱乐部就起火了 |
[28:45] | Did she burn the club? | 是她放火烧俱乐部的? |
[28:47] | I don’t think it’s not | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[28:51] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信这事 |
[28:52] | You believe it | 你就相信吧 |
[28:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定? |
[28:58] | Because tell me that person? | 因为告诉我那个人? |
[29:01] | He told me because I had a gun in his mouth. | 他告诉我 因为我用一把枪 塞到了他嘴巴里 |
[29:03] | God, I don’t know | 天哪 不是吧 |
[29:05] | B: of course not, dad! I’m kidding. I’m not kidding anymore? | 当然不是了 老爸!我开玩笑的 老天 我再也不能开玩笑了吗? |
[29:10] | It doesn’t matter if you kill people I believe they deserve it | 没关系的 如果你杀了人 我相信他们是活该的 |
[29:15] | I don’t kill people | 我不杀人 |
[29:18] | I don’t. I don’t kill. | 我不 我不杀人 |
[29:21] | I don’t even put bullets in the gun | 我甚至不会在枪里面放子弹 |
[29:24] | I know you have to say that | 我知道你必须那么说 |
[29:27] | Look at my dad. | 看着我 老爸 |
[29:30] | I’m an analyst and I’m a good person and I’m a good person | 我是个分析员 我是个好人 我还是我 |
[29:37] | I miss you dad. you’re my father. | 我想念你 老爸 你是我父亲 我… |
[29:40] | I want to go back to normal | 我想回归正常 |
[29:41] | I don’t want you to think I’m hiding something from you. | 不想你觉得我隐瞒了你什么事 |
[29:45] | So I told you everything today and I want to confess everything | 所以我今天告诉了你一切 我想坦白一切 |
[29:56] | Gin | 杜松子酒 |
[30:01] | Put that on your plate! | 把那个放在你的盘子里! |
[30:04] | I was on a cruise ship and I was full of food | 我参加了一趟游船 每一餐都是吃到饱 |
[30:10] | One time I missed breakfast because I was still eating dinner! | 有一次我错过了早餐 因为我当时还在吃晚饭! |
[30:14] | If I were on the titanic, I would sink for the buffet. | 如果我在泰坦尼克号上 我会为了自助餐沉下去 |
[30:19] | The captain invited me to the security show | 船长邀请我参加安全展示 |
[30:22] | I’m doing an iceberg! | 我演的是冰山! |
[30:25] | Put that on your plate! | 把那个放到你的盘子里! |
[30:28] | I used to think she was funny but she said the same joke over and over again | 我以前觉得她好笑 但她一遍又一遍地说同样的笑话 |
[30:31] | – There’s no new input that doesn’t twist the crap — your plate! | -没有新的输入 没有扭转 废话一堆 -你的盘子! |
[30:35] | People say what you eat tells you who you are | 人们说你吃的东西 可以说明你是谁 |
[30:37] | I am Chinese, Mexican Italians, frenchmen and the crushed animals on the road! | 那我就是中国人、墨西哥人 意大利人、法国人和路上被轧死的动物! |
[30:42] | Put that on your plate! | 把那个放到你的盘子里! |
[30:47] | Do you want to hear about my new husband? | 你们想听听我的新老公的事吗? |
[30:49] | Think! | 想! |
[30:50] | Okay, that’s what you asked for | 好了 是你们要求的 |
[30:53] | I told him I wanted him to scream in my bedroom | 我告诉他 我希望他在卧室里让我尖叫 |
[30:57] | So he put a sheet on his head and cut two holes in it and shouted, ” poof! “ | 所以他就在头上蒙了一张床单 剪了两个眼洞 大声喊:“噗!” |
[31:03] | Put that on your plate! | 把那个放到你的盘子里! |
[31:08] | Suzy? | 苏西? |
[31:10] | – Nicky! – the world is too small or what? | -尼基! -世界太小了还是怎么着? |
[31:12] | You look refreshed | 你看起来精神焕发 |
[31:13] | I just got out of jail. | 我才刚从监狱出来 |
[31:14] | And this is the one of the people who wanted to kill me. | 米里亚姆 这位是尼基 其中一个想杀我的家伙 |
[31:17] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过很多关于你的事迹 |
[31:19] | Nice to meet you. you’re so sharp. | 很高兴认识你 你说话真尖锐 |
[31:21] | What are you doing here? stealing a purse? | 你在这里干什么?偷钱包吗? |
[31:23] | No, I’m Sophie lennon’s bodyguard. | 不是 我是苏菲列侬的保镖 |
[31:26] | All right. | 好吧… |
[31:27] | The main job is to get fans back a little bit | 主要工作就是让粉丝后退一点 |
[31:30] | I haven’t hit people for weeks. | 我几个星期都没有动手打人了 |
[31:32] | That’s too bad. I know you really like hitting people. | 那太糟了 我知道你非常喜欢打人 |
[31:34] | I have to go back to work. I’ll see you soon. | 我得回去工作岗位了 再会啦 |
[31:37] | Nice to meet you | 很高兴见到你 |
[31:38] | Hey, I almost forgot why I came to Sophie and asked me to say hello to you. | 嘿 我差点忘了自己为什么过来 苏菲让我向你们问好 |
[31:43] | To us? | 向我们? |
[31:44] | A: should I say hello to me? | 对 我该回一个问候吗? |
[31:47] | Of course | 当然了 |
[31:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, Sophie lennon | 各位先生女士 苏菲列侬 |
[31:53] | Hey! I can’t hear your applause! | 嘿!我听不到你们的掌声! |
[31:58] | It was wonderful. it was wonderful. | 刚才太精彩了 真是精彩 |
[32:00] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | You still have a sense of humor where does your energy come from? | 你还是这么幽默 你的精力是从哪里来的? |
[32:03] | Mrs. Messel goes to the phone bank. | 梅赛尔太太 去电话银行吧 |
[32:05] | – Probably thanks to my second lunch – of course. | -可能要归功于我的第二顿午饭 -当然了 |
[32:06] | – What? – my hair style? | -什么? -我的发型行吗? |
[32:08] | – I’m going to go to the mirror. | -可以 -我要上镜了 苏西 |
[32:10] | – Take it seriously – it’s very elastic and good | -看认真一点 -很大方 很有弹性 很好 |
[32:12] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[32:14] | I’m gon na go | 我要去了 |
[32:17] | When the phone rings, it’s polite and brief to answer the phone. | 电话响起的时候 你就接电话 要礼貌、简短 |
[32:20] | Ask your name, phone number, mailing address, and donations | 问名字、电话号码、邮寄地址还有捐赠的金额 |
[32:22] | Got it | 明白了 |
[32:23] | Number six | 六号位 |
[32:26] | Does it really look so funny? | 真的有看起来那么好玩吗? |
[32:30] | Hi, here’s the arthritis TV fundraising marathon thank you ma’am. what’s your name? | 你好 这里是关节炎电视募捐马拉松 谢谢你 女士 你叫什么名字? |
[32:34] | She’s Sophie lennon, ladies and gentlemen | 她是苏菲列侬 女士们、先生们 |
[32:36] | You’ll see more of her acting on a special program | 待会的一个特别节目中 大家会看到更多她的表演 |
[32:39] | – Thank you Sophie – you’re welcome mason. | -谢谢 苏菲 -不客气 梅森 |
[32:43] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么? |
[32:49] | Look at that gentleman, ladies and gentlemen | 看看那个 各位先生女士 |
[32:50] | Sophie really raised a lot of money for our good deed | 苏菲真的为我们的善事筹了许多款项 |
[32:53] | We’re over 45,000 dollars and the numbers are still climbing | 我们已经超过了四万五千美元 而且数字还在攀升 |
[32:58] | You can see our celebrities and our volunteers | 大家可以看到 我们的名人和志愿者 |
[33:00] | Work very hard to pick up your phone | 非常努力地工作 接大家的电话 |
[33:02] | Let’s just type up the phone number on the screen | 我们再在屏幕上把电话号码打出来吧 |
[33:04] | We’ve been in the last couple of hours for the audience so please give generously | 我们已经进入最后几个小时了 观众们 所以请再慷慨解囊 |
[33:07] | – Help the afflicted – what? she’s not. | -帮助受折磨的人 -搞什么?她不是… |
[33:09] | It looks like our singing cowboy, veron Jones | 看起来我们的歌唱牛仔威龙琼斯 |
[33:12] | And it’s attracting some donations very quickly | 正快速地吸引了一些捐款 |
[33:13] | We used to talk to him. | 我们过去跟他聊聊天吧 |
[33:17] | What’s up? | 搞什么? |
[33:18] | You’ve got a big smile on your face. | 上一通电话你脸上一直挂着一个灿烂的笑容 |
[33:20] | Who were you talking to on the phone just now? | 你刚才在跟谁讲电话呢 威龙? |
[33:21] | Mason I just talked to a little lady in Brooklyn | 梅森 我刚才和布鲁克林的一位小淑女通电话 |
[33:25] | Her name is ronda | 她叫朗达 |
[33:27] | At the age of nine she gave us all the money she had in her savings pot. | 九岁 她将她储钱罐里每一分钱 都捐给了我们 |
[33:31] | – Put the list out. the next hour is the shire and then dick shawn. | -把名单列出来 艾琳 -下个小时是夏尔 然后迪克肖恩 |
[33:34] | – Comedian? – comedian | -喜剧演员? -喜剧演员 |
[33:35] | In the third hour we had the country music duo the shakespearean plays. | 第三个小时 我们有乡村音乐二人组 莎士比亚话剧演员… |
[33:37] | – Hey! – you can’t be here. | -嘿! -你不能在这里 |
[33:38] | – What the hell are you doing here? – what about the security guard? | -你到底在这里干什么? -保安呢? |
[33:39] | I thought I had a good relationship with you but I wasn’t happy with it! | 我还以为我和你们关系很好呢 但我一点都不满意! |
[33:42] | – Get out! – get out! | -出去! -滚出去! |
[33:43] | Security guard | 叫保安 |
[33:44] | You can’t see my artist! move the camera over! | 你们看不到我的艺人!把镜头移过去! |
[33:47] | It doesn’t work that way to get your artists to switch places | 不是那样操作的 让你的艺人换位置 |
[33:48] | – Sally told her to sit there – and she said to sally. | -萨利让她坐那里的 -那就跟萨利讲 |
[33:50] | I’m gon na go and talk to sally and believe I’m gon na deal with it | 我会的 我会去和萨利谈的 相信我 我会处理到底的 |
[33:53] | Who wants to bet. | 谁想打赌… |
[33:55] | First I’m going to make a new album | 首先 我打算出一张新专辑 |
[33:58] | I gave it a name, a horse town. | 我给它起了个名字 叫《一马镇》 |
[34:00] | ” A horse town “? | “《一马镇》”? |
[34:01] | Yes sir, by waylong Jones | 是的 先生 由威龙琼斯创作 |
[34:04] | I want to be prompted to play back and I want to make sure that they know | 要提示回放了 准备开始了 要确保他们知道 |
[34:06] | Hey sally! | 嘿 萨利! |
[34:08] | What’s going on with this seating arrangement? my artist is not photogenic. | 这样的座位安排是怎么回事?我的艺人没有上镜 |
[34:11] | – That’s not up to me – who decides? | -那不是由我决定的 -那由谁决定? |
[34:13] | – I don’t know anyone. – yeah. | -我也不知道 有人呗 -对 有人呗 |
[34:16] | Now that you are here you may have to look at the schedule | 既然你已经在这里 你可能还得看看时间表 |
[34:18] | There are some moves | 有一些调动 |
[34:19] | Mobilization? | 调动? |
[34:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the great Charles baldwin | 各位先生女士 现在有请伟大的夏尔鲍德温 |
[35:33] | Hey | 嘿 |
[35:35] | Suzy goes back and if they get this, you’ll be in the mirror. | 苏西 回去 如果他们拍到这里你就会上镜了 |
[35:38] | I know I’m not going to be in the mirror. | 我知道我不会上镜的 |
[35:39] | Because I’m on your side and you’re not photogenic. | 因为我在你另一边 而你根本没有上镜 |
[35:41] | – What? – she’s ruining Sophie for us. | -什么? -她给我们搞破坏 苏菲 |
[35:44] | Sophie? | 苏菲? |
[35:45] | She made the whole place against us. | 她让整个地方都和我们作对 |
[35:47] | My phone hasn’t been ringing. | 我的电话一直没有响 |
[35:50] | There’s no connection | 根本就没有连线 |
[35:52] | It’s not all of it but your performance has moved to the last 11:55 | 还不是全部呢 你的表演给挪到了最后 11点55分 |
[35:56] | Why didn’t she just kick us out? | 她为什么不干脆就把我们踢出去好了? |
[35:58] | Because she’s a sadist and it’s like a thousand knives to die | 因为她是施虐狂 这就像是千刀万剐而死 |
[36:02] | – How are we fighting this? – we can’t fight. | -我们怎么样与此抗争? -无法抗争 |
[36:03] | You go to her and you play at 11:55 | 去它的 去她的 你就11点55分表演 |
[36:06] | We’re going to drink | 我们然后就去喝酒 |
[36:07] | 10 years from now will be an anecdote that you told on the tonight show | 十年后将会是你在《今夜秀》上讲的一件轶事 |
[36:09] | Impatient | 迫不及待 |
[36:11] | At least I’ll get your phone connected to the phone. | 至少我会让你的电话连上线能接电话 |
[36:13] | Some twisted and twisted | 一些手关节扭曲变形的 |
[36:14] | Old and boring people shouldn’t suffer because Sophie is a bitch. | 又老又令人厌烦的人 不应该因为苏菲是个贱人就受苦 |
[36:53] | It’s all for the suffering of all of them | 一切都是为了他们 各位 那些受苦的人 |
[36:56] | Those days and nights | 那些日日夜夜 |
[36:58] | People who are suffering from arthritis and rheumatism | 都饱受关节炎和风湿病的痛苦的人 |
[37:02] | Now | 现在 |
[37:03] | The great Sophie lennon invites you | 伟大的苏菲列侬邀请大家 |
[37:05] | Join her in a conversation with a few special guests | 和她一起跟几位特别来宾聊一聊 |
[37:11] | Sophie? | 苏菲? |
[37:12] | Hello! | 你们好! |
[37:14] | Hey Sophie | 嗨 苏菲 |
[37:16] | Look at these lovely people | 看看你们这些可爱的人 |
[37:19] | What does it feel like to be a nice person out there to help you? | 外面这些好人在帮助你们是一种什么感觉? |
[37:23] | It’s great Sophie so many people care about us and it means a lot to us | 很棒 苏菲 那么多人关心我们 对我们来说意义重大 |
[37:29] | But your life is a little difficult. | 但你们的生活有些困难… |
[37:31] | Sometimes my arthritis is so bad that I can’t move it | 有时候我的关节炎会严重到我完全动不了 |
[37:36] | It doesn’t sound like the honeymoon night with the second and fourth seventh husband. | 动不了 听起来像是和第二、第四 第七任丈夫的蜜月之夜 |
[37:42] | And the seventh is dead | 而第七任居然死了 |
[37:48] | Speaking of that. | 说起那个… |
[37:49] | When Sophie’s eighth husband has a plait, which of the two of you? | 当苏菲的第八任丈夫翘辫子了 你们俩当中哪一位 |
[37:51] | Would it be Sophie’s ninth husband? | 会成为苏菲的第九任丈夫呢? |
[37:54] | I choose you! | 我选你! |
[37:58] | You’re more likely to be caught! | 你比较容易被抓住! |
[38:02] | Put that on your plate | 把那个放到你的盘子里 |
[38:09] | What’s your average day like? judy? | 你的普通的一天是怎么样的?朱迪? |
[38:14] | You take your everyday blessings for granted | 大家将日常幸事看作是理所当然的 |
[38:17] | Drive to the store and walk up a flight of stairs | 开车去商店 走上一段楼梯 |
[38:20] | I haven’t done these two things for years and I can’t even. | 我已经好多年没有做过上述两件事了 我甚至不能… |
[38:26] | Not even dear? | 甚至不能什么 亲爱的? |
[38:29] | I can’t even hold my own little grandchild | 甚至不能抱起我自己的小孙子 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry the audience but you will see Sophie is a little excited now | 对不起 观众们 但你们现在会看到苏菲有点激动了 |
[38:56] | Arthritis! | 关节炎! |
[39:05] | That’s the question. | 这个问题 那么… |
[39:06] | That was a really uncomfortable view. I was going to the bathroom. | 刚才那段看得真不舒服 我要上厕所 |
[39:11] | I’m just throwing up here. | 我就在这里呕吐吧 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry I have to introduce myself because I’m your most loyal fan | 对不起 我必须自我介绍 因为我是您最忠实的粉丝 |
[39:50] | In fact, my mother is your most loyal fan and she even listens to your Christmas album | 其实我母亲是您最忠实的粉丝 她甚至听您的圣诞专辑 |
[39:52] | Oh my god | 天哪 夏尔鲍德温 |
[39:55] | You’re amazing. you’re awesome. | 您很了不起 您真的太棒了 |
[39:58] | You were frightened by the crazy woman next to you. did I come to the wrong place? | 你被你旁边这个疯婆子吓坏了 我是不是来错地方了? |
[40:02] | Don’t know where you should go? | 不知道 你应该去哪里? |
[40:04] | – Ladies ‘ room – then you’re in the right place. | -女厕所 -那你就来对地方了 |
[40:06] | I was in the wrong place. | 是我走错地方了 |
[40:08] | Your mirror is bigger and it smells a lot better | 你们的镜子大一点 而且闻起来也更香很多 |
[40:14] | Much better | 好多了 |
[40:17] | My mother has a very high opinion of you | 我母亲对您的评价非常高 |
[40:19] | Mothers love me | 妈妈们都爱我 |
[40:21] | I’m a mom | 我也是一位妈妈 |
[40:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:23] | Absolutely not | 绝对看不出来 |
[40:26] | What do you have to do with the show, honey? | 你跟这个节目有什么关系 亲爱的? |
[40:28] | – I’m a comedian – isn’t it? | -我是个喜剧演员 -是吗? |
[40:30] | I really like comedians always use comedians as my opening guest | 我很喜欢喜剧演员 向来都用喜剧演员作为我的开场嘉宾 |
[40:33] | At the Apollo theater, the audience at the Apollo theater audience laughed out of their seats | 在阿波罗剧院请的是莫姆斯马布利 观众们笑得从座位上掉下来 |
[40:36] | And the mosimms is written down | 莫姆斯马布利 记下来了 |
[40:38] | She’s got real material and she’s got a sense of truth. | 她有真材实料 有见识 讲真话 |
[40:40] | It’s not like the person making the noise outside | 跟外面那个制造噪音的人不一样 |
[40:43] | What makes noise? Sophie? | 什么制造噪音的人?苏菲? |
[40:45] | Can’t stand the jokes she gave to the white people. | 受不了她专给白人听的笑话 |
[40:47] | When I was singing in the subway she was already telling the same story | 我在地铁里唱歌时 她就已经讲一样的段子了 |
[40:50] | There was no freshness | 当时就没有新鲜感 |
[40:52] | I met her in Paris and I swear she was rich. | 我在巴黎偶遇过她 我发誓她富得流油 |
[40:56] | You can have this person in your race | 你们的种族可以有这个人 |
[40:58] | Is she your friend? you should ask it first. | 她是你的朋友?应该先问清楚的 |
[41:00] | Absolutely not | 绝对不是 |
[41:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:05] | Miki Miki Messel | 米琪 米琪梅赛尔 |
[41:06] | I wish you a success tonight. | 祝你今晚演出成功 米琪 |
[41:09] | And thank you for your perfume | 还有谢谢刚才喷的香水 |
[41:12] | It’s like a little sunny in the fall | 就像秋天里的一点艳阳 |
[41:14] | Thank you for your music and it sounds very stupid | 谢谢您的音乐 哇 这话听起来非常蠢 |
[41:18] | It’s not stupid to say it out of your mouth. | 从你口中说出来就不蠢 甜心 |
[41:29] | It’s a great pleasure to see such grace and beauty. | 看到如此的优雅和美貌 真是一大乐事… |
[41:31] | I have to pee or I’m going to explode. | 我得尿尿 否则就要爆炸了 |
[41:33] | Diqi went to miss bird and had to stay on the stage for five minutes. | 迪奇 去吧 飞鸟小姐还得在台上待五分钟呢 |
[41:36] | – Four minutes – four minutes | -四分钟 -四分钟 |
[41:37] | Why is the toilet so far away from the control room? why are they doing that to us? | 为什么厕所总离控制室这么远? 他们为什么要那样对我们? |
[41:41] | Have you ever heard of the story of the secret? | 你听说过关于史密提的故事吗? |
[41:42] | He’s putting a bucket underneath the console | 就是他在控制台下面放一个桶的事 |
[41:44] | – I can use the bucket now. – hey! | -我现在就能用得上桶 -嘿! |
[41:46] | – Out! – where did she come from? | -出去! -她是从哪里来的? |
[41:47] | – We have to call the VIP lounge, which way? | -我们得叫人 -贵宾休息室往哪边走? |
[41:49] | Fold under the stairs and turn left in the hallway | 在楼梯下面折回来 然后在走廊往左转 |
[41:52] | – Thank you. – my god | -谢谢 -天哪 |
[41:54] | Almost let me wet my pants | 几乎让我尿裤子 |
[41:59] | – Hey! – I’m sorry | -嘿! -抱歉 |
[42:01] | Miki Messel | 米琪梅赛尔 |
[42:02] | You’re blocking my steam | 你挡住了我的蒸汽 |
[42:04] | A: are you feeling better? | 对不起 好些了吗? |
[42:07] | Thanks a lot | 好些了 谢谢 |
[42:09] | I just want to tell you one thing. | 我就只想告诉你一件事 女士 |
[42:10] | If you dare again, Miki Maisel | 如果你再敢搞米琪梅赛尔 |
[42:12] | And if you let a club don’t invite her to perform or let her sit in a TV fundraising marathon | 如果再你让一家俱乐部不请她表演 或者让她坐在电视募捐马拉松镜头拍不到的地方 |
[42:16] | I’m gon na pinch you and Harry drake’s neck | 我就会掐住你和哈利德雷克的脖子 |
[42:19] | I’ll choke you both off. | 掐到你们俩都断气为止 |
[42:20] | It’s a little bit smaller | 声音放小一点 |
[42:22] | And they set fire to your floppy corpse | 然后放火烧了你们松软的尸体 |
[42:24] | Throw them into the gowanus canal | 把它们扔进郭瓦纳斯运河 |
[42:26] | Have you finished? | 你说完了吗? |
[42:27] | And then I would fish them out of the canal | 然后我会把它们从运河里钓出来 |
[42:28] | Tie them to the front of a truck and hit a bunch of spikes | 把它们绑在一辆卡车的前面 撞上一堆长钉 |
[42:30] | I think that’s when Harry and I are dead. | 我想在这个时候哈利和我都已经死了 |
[42:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[42:35] | You live in a mansion with a chauffeur in a limousine | 你住在豪宅里 还有司机开豪华轿车 |
[42:37] | A whole wardrobe is big clothes and why are you so stuck with her? | 一整个衣橱都是大码的衣服 你为什么就对她这么放不下? |
[42:41] | She said bad things about me and put it on the media. | 她说了我的坏话 而且在媒体上登了出来 |
[42:43] | Then there’s a little bit of a trick to play with your little tricks. | 那就有种一点 别再玩你那些小伎俩 |
[42:46] | – What’s the trick? – you let the villain come over? | -什么伎俩? -你让那个恶棍过来? |
[42:48] | I can handle the villain | 我能搞定恶棍 |
[42:49] | You’re holding us back to the club and I can get us back to those clubs. | 你阻碍我们去俱乐部 我就能让我们回去那些俱乐部 |
[42:52] | You make a barrier? I’ll destroy you. you threaten her. you scare me. | 你制造壁垒?我就把它们摧毁 你恐吓她就是恐吓我 |
[42:55] | You scare me and I’ll spank your fake milk and your real milk will hurt. | 你恐吓我 我就会狠狠地揍你的假奶子 连你的真奶子都会感觉疼 |
[42:58] | I mean what I say! what’s so funny? | 我说话算数!有什么好笑的? |
[43:01] | You should put that in the show and it’s gon na shock the audience | 你应该把那个放在表演里面 肯定会让观众震惊 |
[43:04] | I’ll do anything to protect miki. | 为了保护米琪我会做任何的事 |
[43:07] | She’s gon na get into midtown Manhattan through her own efforts | 她会通过自己的努力进入曼哈顿中城 |
[43:09] | She’s gon na be the front page of the cabana club and make the headlines | 她将会成为扣帕卡巴那夜总会的头条 成为巡回演出头条 |
[43:12] | Put that on your plate | 把那个放到你的盘子里 |
[43:14] | You’re her manager. you should make her apologize. | 你是她的经理人 你应该让她道歉的 |
[43:17] | In that case it would all be over a few months ago | 那样的话 这一切几个月前就会结束 |
[43:20] | I’m not going to let my client apologize for the prospect of making her a star | 我不会让我的客户 为了即将让她成为明星的话道歉 |
[43:40] | – Are you ready to let them take another look? – I think so. | -你准备好了让他们另眼相看吗? -我想是的 |
[43:43] | Because there are five people watching TV at home | 因为家里有五个人正在看电视 |
[43:44] | I want you to kill five of them. | 我希望你干掉他们五个人 |
[43:46] | They’re gon na be surprised | 他们肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[43:47] | Two of them were older and put them in their pants | 其中两个比较年长 手就伸到裤子里 |
[43:49] | You go to the mirror one minute and they’re going to hit the screen | 你上镜一分钟后 他们就会射到屏幕上 |
[43:52] | Hey, that’s a good joke. I’m gon na steal it for another night. | 嘿 那个段子不错 我要偷了留到另一个晚上再讲 |
[43:55] | It’s incredible that the photographer is drunk. | 摄影师醉了 真是不可思议 |
[44:05] | It’s a wonderful performance and girls and ladies and gentlemen, it’s wonderful tonight | 表演很精彩 女孩们 各位先生女士 今晚真是太美好了 |
[44:09] | Let’s look at the last number on the display board | 我们来看看显示板上最后的数字 |
[44:13] | Nearly 78,000 dollars! | 接近七万八千美元! |
[44:19] | That’s great! | 太好了! |
[44:20] | Look, you’re on the back of the colored paper. | 看看呀 你就在彩纸屑后面上台 |
[44:22] | I’m a cleaning worker! | 我是清扫工人! |
[44:25] | Did we finish early? it’s only 11:55 | 我们是提前结束吗?现在才11点55分 |
[44:26] | There was another performance of the comedienne | 还有一个表演 那个喜剧女演员 |
[44:29] | Damn it | 该死 是的 |
[44:31] | What did the poor woman do when she was pushed into the void? | 那个可怜的女人干了什么 被人挤到了这个空档? |
[44:34] | Thank you for your generosity and support | 感谢大家慷慨解囊和大力支持 |
[44:38] | And so on and so on | 等等 几乎忘了 |
[44:41] | Please give me a big hand to welcome Mrs. Messel. | 请热烈鼓掌 欢迎梅赛尔太太 |
[44:52] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen | 谢谢大家 女士、先生 |
[44:57] | I was so dedicated to the rise of laughter | 我带着笑声上台真是太敬业了 |
[44:59] | It’s as if there’s something happening behind the camera that you can’t see, the fun stuff | 就好像刚才在镜头后面发生了什么 你们看不见的、好玩的事一样 |
[45:02] | And you never know what it is | 而你们绝对不会知道是什么好玩的事 |
[45:04] | So you get frustrated | 所以你们会觉得受挫 |
[45:06] | You’re tired and they’ve blown all the paper scraps | 你们累了 而他们已经把彩纸屑都吹完了 |
[45:09] | And then it gets worse and worse | 接下来就像走下坡路一样 越来越差 |
[45:12] | Fortunately there are people watching TV at home | 幸好有在家里看电视的各位 |
[45:13] | – I’m not asleep yet – go on! you’re in the mirror. | -现在还没睡过去 -下去!你上镜了 |
[45:15] | And those are sitting in front of the TV at home | 而那些在家里还坐在电视机前面 |
[45:17] | But the audience that has gone to sleep | 但已经睡死了过去的观众 |
[45:19] | Vote for Kennedy | 投票给肯尼迪 |
[45:24] | Is that a political thing? it’s political | 刚才那是政治性的内容吗?是政治性的 |
[45:26] | She can’t do that | 她不能那么做 |
[45:27] | True seed | 真有种 |
[45:28] | This is my first time on TV | 这是我第一次上电视 |
[45:30] | You can’t see it at all | 你们肯定一点都看不出来 |
[45:32] | Because television requires the performer to have an infallible instinct. | 因为上电视要求表演者有准确无误的本能… |
[45:36] | Always know where the camera is | 永远知道摄影机在哪里 |
[45:40] | It’s not an acquired ability it’s just an instinct | 这不是可以后天习得的能力 纯粹是一种本能 |
[45:44] | And I’m not a singer. | 还有 我不是歌手 |
[45:46] | If I sing you can definitely hear it | 如果我唱歌的话 你们绝对能听得出来 |
[45:49] | I’m a comedian. I’m a comedian. | 我其实是喜剧演员 我靠耍嘴皮子挣钱过活 |
[45:53] | It’s not a lot of money | 虽然算不上赚什么大钱 |
[45:55] | A real comedian is just a cover for today’s TV fundraising marathon. | 真的 喜剧演员不过是个幌子 靠它来上今天的电视募捐马拉松 |
[45:58] | Mason, I’m gon na take that $ 78,000 bill | 梅森 我要拿走那七万八千美金 要小面额的纸币 |
[46:03] | The arthritis patient is dead set | 关节炎患者死定了 对的 |
[46:05] | This is an absolutely unlikely armed robbery | 这是绝对不太可能发生的持械抢劫 |
[46:09] | The only witness is some drunken photographers | 唯一的目击证人是一些喝醉了的摄影师 |
[46:11] | Three crew members on leave, 14 people asleep in front of the television | 三个休假的水手、14个在电视机前快睡着的人 |
[46:17] | – She’s funny – very natural. | -她真好笑 -非常自然 |
[46:20] | She has all these advantages | 她有上述全部的优点 |
[46:23] | The phone rings but no one is picking it up | 电话响了 但没有人接 不好 |
[46:26] | Those donations are missing out | 那些捐款就白白错过了 |
[46:29] | Come on guys | 来吧 各位 |
[46:32] | – Let’s see who called us. – excuse me. | -来看看谁给我们打来了电话… -抱歉 |
[46:35] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 |
[46:37] | It’s a mistake for you to call a comedian. | 你给一个喜剧演员打电话真是个错误 |
[46:39] | My refrigerator is broken now. see you. | 我的冰箱现在坏了 先生 再见 |
[46:43] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 |
[46:45] | It’s not a good time to cheers for life. | 不 拉比 这个时候不适合 为生活干杯! |
[46:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:51] | Thank you very much Mr. Greenhambell for your achievement tonight | 格林汉贝尔先生 非常感谢您成就了今晚 |
[46:54] | Without you and arthritis I might be sitting at home | 没有您和关节炎 我可能会在家里坐着 |
[46:56] | It’s so boring to say hello to Watson. | 无聊到发疯 向沃森问好 |
[47:00] | It’s possible that I helped a lot in it! | 这事成为可能 我在其中的帮助很大! |
[47:02] | Hey! no, I don’t know the result of the lottery | 喂!不 我不知道彩票结果 |
[47:04] | She is Mrs. Messel! Mrs. Messel is Mrs. Messel! | 她就是梅赛尔太太! 梅赛尔太太就是梅赛尔太太! |
[47:08] | What can she do to answer the phone and tell a joke what she can’t do? | 她能接电话和讲笑话 有什么是她不能做的呢? |
[47:12] | I can’t talk now. I’m doing a TV fundraising marathon. | 我现在不能说话 我正在做电视募捐马拉松 得挂了 |
[47:17] | Oh my god! | 我的天哪! |
[47:19] | Hello? I’m sorry. I can’t hear you so loud. | 喂?对不起 小手鼓这么吵我听不清楚 |
[47:22] | The television fundraising marathon is coming to an end soon. | 对的 电视募捐马拉松 很快就要结束 贝拉方提先生 |
[47:24] | Believe me at dawn and I want to go home. | 相信我 黎明来了而我想回家 |
[47:27] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 |
[47:30] | Can I marry you? how much do you want to give? | 我能嫁给你吗?你要捐多少钱? |
[47:33] | Another 20 plus a wendell bag and you have a wife. | 再捐20 外加一个温德尔手袋 你就有老婆了 |
[47:37] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon. are you downstairs? that’s great | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 你就在楼下?太好了 |
[47:40] | Can someone come down to get my Chinese food? | 喂 有人能下楼去拿我的中餐外卖吗? |
[47:44] | Two dollars plus tip | 两美元加小费 |
[47:46] | Hello? ed Hanna? I don’t know eddie Fisher. | 喂?艾德汉娜?我不认识艾迪费雪 |
[47:50] | Sometimes he’s on TV but he’s not on TV with me. | 对 他有时也上电视 但他不是和我一起上电视 |
[47:55] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon Moses? how are you? | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 摩西?你好 |
[47:58] | It’s a great honor! I didn’t know you had arthritis. | 真是太荣幸了!我还不知道你有关节炎呢 |
[48:01] | So it really happened. | 所以这是真的发生了… |
[48:03] | So you didn’t have two pills? thank you for your donation. | 所以你吃了两片药还没好?谢谢您的捐款 |
[48:07] | – Where should I go now? – who is that? | -我现在该去哪? -那是谁? |
[48:09] | – My wife – who’s on the phone? | -我老婆 -接电话的是谁? |
[48:10] | – You’re married? – hello? | -你已结结婚了? -喂? |
[48:13] | No, I’m not interested in encyclopedia britannica. thank you. | 不 我对《大英百科全书》没兴趣 谢谢 |
[48:15] | I read the book once but I can’t read it all the time | 我读过一次这本书 但是一直读不完 再见 |
[48:21] | Hello, welcome to the TV fundraising marathon and thank you for calling to confirm | 你好 欢迎打来电视募捐马拉松 对 感谢致电前来确认 |
[48:25] | I really want to book a table for 12 at keene steak tomorrow night. | 我确实想在明天晚上 在基恩牛排馆订张12座的桌子 |
[48:27] | I’m still looking at all the people on this show | 现在还在看这个节目的所有人 |
[48:29] | I’m gon na ask you to have a nice steak | 我要请你们去好好吃一顿牛排 |
[48:34] | I’ll leave it to you guys | 接下来交给你们了 各位 |
[48:39] | The TV fundraising marathon took too long. | 这场电视募捐马拉松演了太久 |
[48:41] | We’ve now raised money for the photographer’s arthritis | 我们现在已经为摄影师的关节炎筹款了 |
[48:45] | Now the stage manager is doing this | 现在舞台经理在做这个动作 |
[48:48] | We all know what that means in the entertainment industry | 我们都知道这在娱乐行业是什么意思 |
[48:50] | Whoop! | 狂欢! |
[48:52] | Now it’s time for the party | 现在是狂欢的时候了 各位 |
[48:53] | Everybody does this! | 大家都做这个动作吧! |
[48:57] | It’s not actually I think they want me to finish the show | 不是 其实我想他们是想我结束表演 |
[48:59] | Thank you for watching | 感谢大家收看 |
[49:02] | I’m Mrs. Messel and thank you for your good night. | 我是梅赛尔太太 感谢大家的捐款 晚安 |
[49:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, please clap! | 梅赛尔太太 各位请鼓掌! |
[49:09] | – That was a great show – thank you | -刚才的表演非常棒 -谢谢 |
[49:10] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[49:13] | Who knows that there are people who don’t sleep? | 谁知道居然还有人没睡呢 |
[49:15] | We’ve never had so many calls so late in the day. | 我们以前从来没有在 这么晚的时候接过这么多电话 |
[49:17] | We’re gon na have somebody on the phone. please keep calling. | 我们的电话会有人接应 请继续打来吧 |
[49:21] | Thank you for coming next year | 感谢大家 明年请继续收看 |
[49:24] | Our fourth annual TV fundraising marathon for arthritis and rheumatism. | 我们的第四届抗关节炎及风湿病 年度电视募捐马拉松 |
[49:29] | Good night | 晚安 |
[49:34] | Let’s call it a day | 今天到此为止吧 各位 |
[49:35] | – Goodbye suzy – goodbye irene. | -再见 苏西 -再见 艾琳 |
[49:37] | I hope my wife doesn’t fall asleep and she’s gon na love it. | 希望我老婆没睡着看到了那段表演 她肯定会很喜欢 |
[49:39] | – Good job – next time let her act on a script? | -干得好 各位 -下次让她按稿子表演? |
[49:41] | – No way. – it’s a long day. | -绝对不可能 -今天真漫长呀 |
[49:45] | A: is it good? I don’t know if I keep moving? they don’t like me? | 表演好吗?我也不知道 我不停地动 效果不好吗?他们不喜欢我? |
[49:49] | It worked so well they loved you. | 效果很好 他们爱死你了 |
[49:51] | Sally looked very angry when I went over to the phone bank | 我走过去电话银行的时候 萨利看起来很生气 |
[49:53] | Does it work? can you hear me? | 有效果吗?你能听见我说话吗? |
[49:54] | Trust me, I’m gon na get it right | 相信我 效果好得不得了 |
[49:56] | It’s better for me to come on stage so late | 我这么迟才上台其实更好 |
[49:57] | The conditions are not good but there is no pressure | 条件虽然不好 但是没有压力 |
[50:00] | It’s disappointing today but it’s also killing Sophie. | 今天让人失望 但是这样的效果还有干掉苏菲 |
[50:03] | It’s all worth it. let’s go and have a drink. | 让这一切都值得了 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[50:05] | – Who killed Sophie? – I killed Sophie. | -谁干掉了苏菲? -我干掉了苏菲 |
[50:07] | Where? when? | 哪里?什么时候? |
[50:09] | I went to her dressing room and I’m gon na get you a dressing room next time | 我去了她的更衣室 对了 我下次也要给你弄一间更衣室 |
[50:12] | – But why? – what do you mean by that? | -但为什么? -你说为什么是什么意思? |
[50:13] | We were going to do it | 我们本来是要算了的 |
[50:15] | That self-righteous bitch is asking for it. | 那个自以为是的贱人是自找的 |
[50:17] | We’ve let the whole thing go | 我们已经让这整件事过去了 |
[50:19] | Why do you want to fight her again? what’s the point? | 为什么要再和她作对?有什么意义? |
[50:21] | The point is that I’m your manager and it’s time to fight back. | 意义就在于此 我是你的经理人 是时候还击了 |
[50:25] | We played in more clubs and I was on TV | 我们在更多的俱乐部表演 我还上了电视 |
[50:27] | Let me remind you that this war was your own first. | 让我提醒你 这场战争是你自己先挑起的 |
[50:29] | I’m just ending it. are we going out drinking? | 我只是在结束它 我们还要出去喝酒吗? |
[50:33] | I’m tired | 我累了 |
[50:35] | No, you’re not serious. | 不是吧 你不是说真的吧 |
[50:38] | Can’t I? | 我不能吗? |
[50:42] | Okay, whatever you want, I’ll have enough for both of us. | 好吧 随便你 我会替我们俩喝个够 |