时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[00:12] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[00:14] | Holy cow | 天哪 |
[00:16] | You remember me? | 你记得我? |
[00:17] | Long time no see | 记得 好久不见 |
[00:19] | I’ve been very busy traveling | 是 我一直很忙 在旅行 |
[00:25] | Would you like a piece? | 要来一块吗? |
[00:26] | No thanks. I was just around. | 不了 谢谢 我刚在附近 |
[00:28] | Think about it and say hello | 想着该过来打声招呼 |
[00:31] | – To me? – right | -向我? -对 |
[00:37] | – Hello, hello | -你好 -你好 |
[00:41] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[00:43] | No | 没有 |
[00:45] | Come all the way to my daughter, miria. do you remember? | 来都来了 我女儿米里亚姆 你记得吗? |
[00:51] | Her husband dumped her and she now lives with us. | 她丈夫甩了她 她现在和我们住一起 |
[00:54] | I recently found her. don’t you give me a cup of tea? | 最近我发现她…你不给我泡杯茶吗? |
[00:58] | I don’t like tea | 我不喜欢喝茶 |
[00:59] | I don’t want you to drink it for me and tea for you. | 不是让你喝 是给我的 我喝茶 你用茶算命 |
[01:03] | No need | 不需要 |
[01:04] | Do you use a crystal ball? or a card? | 你用水晶球?还是用卡片? |
[01:07] | I remembered that you liked the fire. | 我想起来了 你喜欢用火的 |
[01:10] | Just sit and let me see you. | 坐着就行了 让我看看你 |
[01:23] | Okay, what do you want to know? | 好了 你想知道什么? |
[01:25] | My daughter. | 我女儿… |
[01:27] | – – How do you know that? – | -米里亚姆 -你怎么知道 没错 |
[01:28] | You just said it’s not a big deal. | 你刚说的 别大惊小怪 |
[01:30] | Okay, she’s on a talk show now. | 好 她吧 现在在从事脱口秀的工作 |
[01:36] | Comedy | 做喜剧 |
[01:37] | It’s bad enough that there’s a nice guy out there | 这已经够糟的了 可眼前有个不错的男人 |
[01:42] | I’m worried | 我很担心 |
[01:45] | It’s a career that gets in the way of the marriage | 这份职业会妨碍到这段姻缘 |
[01:48] | Tell me what you see? | 告诉我 你看到了什么? |
[01:54] | There’s a very lively brown hair with a signature hair style | 有一头很活泼的褐发 留着标志性的发型 |
[01:58] | It was she was the mirian | 是她 是米里亚姆 |
[02:00] | She stood among the crowd. | 她站在人群当中… |
[02:02] | A wedding? it’s a wedding! | 婚礼?是场婚礼! |
[02:04] | She is the object of love. | 她是一个人的爱慕对象… |
[02:06] | That’s Benjamin! | 那是本杰明! |
[02:07] | He was infatuated with her! he accepted her quietly. | 他迷恋她!他静静地接受她 |
[02:10] | And then the behavior is kind of rigid. | 然后行为会有点死板 可… |
[02:13] | I saw her talking | 我看到她在讲话 |
[02:14] | Speak fast to the microphone. | 对着麦克风 说得很快… |
[02:17] | She is making a speech! | 她在致辞! |
[02:18] | She made a speech at the first wedding and she would do it again! | 她在第一次婚礼上致辞来着 她会再来一遍! |
[02:20] | I was. did she mention shrimp? | 我很…她有提到虾吗? |
[02:23] | – What? – it doesn’t matter | -什么? -没事 不重要 |
[02:24] | She’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 |
[02:26] | It’s great that I happened to be here. | 我碰巧溜达到这儿真是太好了 |
[02:29] | I didn’t mean to give it to you. | 真不是故意来的 给你 |
[02:34] | Thanks a lot | 多谢了 |
[02:37] | See you next week! | 下周见! |
[02:38] | They’ll get married! | 他们会结婚! |
[02:45] | I don’t know why you wear a black dress to the wedding. | 我不懂为什么你会穿黑色礼服去参加婚礼 可是… |
[02:51] | What about him | 管他呢 |
[02:55] | The wonderful Mrs. Messel | 神奇的梅赛尔太太 |
[02:58] | – What time is it? – it’s 9-10 . | -几点了? -早着呢 9、10点吧 |
[03:00] | I should be leaving at half past twelve. | 12点半 我该走了 |
[03:02] | Are you bored? | 真的 你无聊了? |
[03:03] | I should be home by 12:00 | 我应该12点前回家 |
[03:05] | This is the third time I’ve missed the door this week. | 这是我这礼拜第三次没赶上门禁了 |
[03:07] | In order not to be caught, I had to climb a window for the third time this week. | 为了不被逮到 我这礼拜要第三次爬窗户进屋了 |
[03:10] | – You don’t have a one-point curfew – you know it’s not. | -你的门禁不是1点嘛 -你知道不是 |
[03:12] | I like watching you climb a window. | 我就喜欢看你爬窗户 |
[03:15] | We’ve met them tonight and we’ve met you tonight! | 我们今晚见过他们 我们今晚见过你们! |
[03:18] | Right? good or bad | 是吗?好事还是坏事 |
[03:19] | Very good especially the last number | 很好 特别是最后一个数字 |
[03:21] | I’ll tell you we need the last number | 我就跟你说我们需要最后一个数字 |
[03:23] | You’re unreasonable. | 你真不可理喻 |
[03:24] | I’m not crazy but I’m right | 虽然不可理喻 但我是对的 |
[03:26] | It’s time for us to go | 我们该走了 |
[03:27] | I don’t want to send you home in the evening. | 我不想再晚上送你回家了 |
[03:29] | I’ll call a taxi. | 那我叫辆出租车 |
[03:30] | I don’t mean that | 我不是这个意思 |
[03:31] | Is that horse and carriage? magic carpet? | 那是马和马车?魔法飞毯? |
[03:33] | Don’t go home | 别回家了 |
[03:34] | – Where am I going? – my house | -那我去哪? -我家 |
[03:36] | Mr Messel | 梅赛尔先生 |
[03:38] | A good girl is not going to spend the night with her boyfriend. | 好姑娘是不会和男朋友在外头一起过夜的 |
[03:41] | What would the neighbors think? | 邻居会怎么想? |
[03:43] | Do you think you’re frivolous? | 会觉得你轻浮随便? |
[03:45] | Frivolous? wear these shoes? | 轻浮?穿着这双鞋? |
[03:47] | If you don’t let me sully your reputation | 如果你不让我玷污你的清誉 |
[03:50] | I can only make you an honest woman. | 那我只能让你做个诚实的女人 |
[03:55] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[03:57] | Cadillacs | 凯迪拉克 |
[03:59] | I’m gon na learn to drive. | 那我肯定要去学开车了 |
[04:02] | – Love? – love is dead | -喜欢吗? -爱死了 |
[04:04] | I don’t think it’s going to grow so fast | 我没想过会发展得这么快 |
[04:06] | But have you thought about it? | 可你有想过吧? |
[04:08] | Come on | 对 拜托 |
[04:09] | Hey, what did he say when you asked my dad? | 嘿 你问我爸爸的时候 他怎么说? |
[04:11] | Hell, do I have to ask him? | 该死 我还要问他吗? |
[04:13] | Joel! | 乔尔! |
[04:14] | Don’t mind what he said. would you like it? that’s it. | 别管他 你怎么说?愿意吗?那就行了 |
[04:18] | I said I have to think about it | 我说 我得想想 |
[04:20] | What? no, I can’t. I promise you. | 什么?不行 戒指在这 答应吧 |
[04:23] | This is all of a sudden | 这突然了 |
[04:24] | You know it’s going to be the day before | 你知道早晚会有这一天 |
[04:26] | I know there will be a day | 我知道会有这一天 |
[04:27] | And you know your answer | 你也知道你的答案 |
[04:30] | You don’t say ” yes ” now. | 你现在要是不说“愿意” |
[04:32] | I went to the middle of the road and waited for the bus to crush me. | 我就走到路中间 等公车碾死我 |
[04:35] | Do you have your account? | 先把账结了吧? |
[04:37] | Ok | 好 |
[04:40] | I went | 我去了 |
[04:49] | That guy is crazy | 那男的疯了 |
[04:52] | He’s really crazy | 他确实是疯了 |
[04:54] | – Get off the curb! – get the ball! | -滚路边去 混蛋! -快点 混球! |
[04:57] | Say you like! | 说你愿意! |
[04:59] | – No! – open! | -不! -让开! |
[05:00] | – Make an idiot! – no! | -让开 白痴! -不让! |
[05:02] | I’m worried that our children might be neurotic. | 我担心我们孩子可能会有神经病 |
[05:05] | Quite possibly! say you like! | 相当有可能!说你愿意! |
[05:09] | – Maybe! – you’re letting go! | -也许吧! -你让开 哥们! |
[05:11] | Hurry up! I’m going home! | 快点 我要回家! |
[05:14] | Get on the side of the road! | 滚路边上去! |
[05:15] | No, it’s not fair! | 不 这不公平! |
[05:17] | – Go to his fair! – hurry up! | -去他的公平! -快点! |
[05:19] | This is the plot of my favorite show he took me three times | 这是我最喜欢的剧里的剧情 他带我看过三次 |
[05:23] | I’m gon na be broken up by miram weissman! | 我要支离破碎了 米里亚姆韦斯曼! |
[05:25] | Can you handle the matter by the side of the road? | 你能到路边处理这事吗? |
[05:27] | You say ” yes “ | 你先说“愿意” |
[05:31] | All right! yes! | 好吧!愿意! |
[05:35] | Yes! | 愿意! |
[05:37] | You have to put the ring on. | 你必须把戒指戴上才行 |
[05:40] | Sick of it! | 烦死了! |
[05:41] | Put it on! | 戴上! |
[05:42] | Quick! let the elder brothers! | 快!让开 哥们! |
[06:01] | And then it’s going to kill people | 接下来 会相当要人命 |
[06:36] | Mark greenwald is the president of the bank and an old friend of our family | 马克格林沃尔德是银行总裁 也是我们家的老朋友 |
[06:40] | In case you want to call him | 万一你想给他打通电话的话 |
[06:41] | Right here | 就这里 |
[06:43] | These are the last year’s financial status rebate, the bank statement | 这些是去年的财务状况 退税、银行结账单 |
[06:46] | As you can see I can keep her. | 如你所见 我可以养她 |
[06:47] | She and her kids are gon na be satisfied that they’re going to be comfortable | 她和孩子的需求都能满足 他们会活得很舒服 |
[06:52] | So you want to marry my daughter | 所以你想娶我女儿 |
[06:55] | As long as you allow me to marry her | 只要您允许 我愿意娶她 |
[06:58] | You have a relationship with him. | 你和米里亚姆交往了 |
[06:59] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[07:01] | You know about the mirian? | 你很了解米里亚姆? |
[07:02] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[07:03] | Can you tell me what kind of girl she is? | 你能给我讲讲她是怎么样的姑娘吗? |
[07:06] | – Joke Benjamin – oh, I’m sorry. | -开玩笑的 本杰明 -哦 抱歉 |
[07:08] | In our family humor is very important | 在我们家 幽默很重要 本杰明 |
[07:10] | Sure | 当然 |
[07:11] | If you are going to marry you, you have to learn it | 如果你要娶米里亚姆 你就要学会它 |
[07:14] | I understand | 我懂 |
[07:15] | Because for me the things in the world are almost always jokes | 因为对米里亚姆而言 世界上的东西差不多都是笑话 |
[07:17] | So I don’t watch the news with her. | 所以我不跟她一起看新闻了 |
[07:20] | There’s a museum called gugenheim | 有一家叫古根汉的博物馆 |
[07:22] | This made her laugh for 20 minutes and why? | 这让她不可自拔地笑了20分钟 为什么? |
[07:25] | Who knows? that’s the mirjam | 天晓得?那就是米里亚姆 |
[07:27] | I’ll learn the gentleman who laughs. | 我会学习大笑的 先生 |
[07:29] | You need a lot of cabinets | 你需要很多的柜子 |
[07:31] | – I’ve seen those hats – there’s a lot of activity | -我看到过那些帽子 -会有很多活动 |
[07:33] | Things will change very quickly | 事情会变化得很快 |
[07:35] | Your real life, your vacation plans | 你的现实生活、假期计划 |
[07:38] | Who knows what the children are gon na be when they grow up | 天知道孩子们长大了会是什么德行 |
[07:41] | I’m not sure about that | 对此 我可不敢断言 |
[07:42] | I’m not going to blame you for that. | 我不会为此责怪您 |
[07:44] | You’re making love too fast. | 你求爱的速度太快了 |
[07:46] | Is there anything you can tell me about her mother’s death? | 有没有什么会把她妈气死的事告诉我? |
[07:48] | I haven’t waited long enough to find the right person | 没有 为了找到对的人 我等了很久 |
[07:51] | So that’s it | 现在找到了 就这样 |
[07:53] | If this is your true intention | 如果这是你的真实意图 |
[07:57] | In addition to bank records | 除了银行记录之外 |
[07:59] | There are 25 things I need to know. | 我还需要知道25件事情做参考… |
[08:03] | Do you want to write that down? I made a list. | 你要记下来吗?我列了个单子 |
[08:05] | I want to know the names and birthdays of your family. | 我要知道你家人的名字和生辰 |
[08:08] | Your religious interests | 你们的信仰 兴趣爱好 |
[08:11] | How much time do you spend on these hobbies | 你们在这些兴趣爱好上花多少时间 |
[08:15] | It’s important to keep a dog or a cat | 养狗还是养猫 很重要的是 |
[08:18] | What are your favorite writers? | 你最喜欢的作家有哪些 |
[08:19] | Benjamin’s divorce from joel | 本杰明 因为乔尔离婚这件事后 |
[08:22] | I’m gon na make this decision very seriously | 我要严肃地作出这个决定 |
[08:27] | Do you have anything else to do? | 你还有其他事情要忙吗? |
[08:29] | It’s not an operation and you go on | 没有 就是个手术 没事 您继续 |
[08:34] | I need to know all the political context | 我需要知道所有的政治背景 |
[08:36] | Favorite baseball team, radio show | 喜欢的棒球队、广播节目 |
[08:38] | Can I interrupt Mr. Weissman? | 韦斯曼先生 我能打断下吗? |
[08:41] | I want to go to the bathroom | 我想去趟厕所 |
[08:44] | You’re going to the bathroom? | 你要去上厕所? |
[08:47] | Right | 对 |
[08:48] | Well, since you are determined to go | 好吧 既然你执意要去 |
[08:59] | What were you doing? | 你刚刚是在干吗? |
[09:00] | Just to make sure you’re worth it | 就是想确认下你值得这些 |
[09:02] | I’m worth it | 我值得啊 |
[09:03] | God, that’s a lot harder than I thought. | 老天 这比我当初想的难多了 |
[09:05] | My dad is a very complicated man. | 我爸爸是个很复杂的人 |
[09:07] | But once you get past that, you’re gon na be very close | 可一旦过了这关 你们就会很亲密了 |
[09:09] | – It’s a difficult thing to do. – | -这关过不去了 -能过的 |
[09:11] | Four patients have died this morning | 今早已经死了四个病人了 |
[09:13] | Small price | 小小的代价而已 |
[09:14] | I thought we were starting to make progress when we came across the Big Bang theory | 偶然说到宇宙大爆炸理论的时候 我还以为我们开始有进展了 |
[09:17] | How did you talk about the Big Bang theory? | 你们怎么会说到宇宙大爆炸理论的? |
[09:19] | Then he asked me if I had a snack between meals. | 然后他问 我是不是在两餐之间吃零食… |
[09:21] | – You say you don’t eat? – I say. | -你说不吃了吧? -我说看情况 |
[09:23] | – Oh my god – that’s true | -天哪 -确实如此啊 |
[09:24] | That’s a snack! it’s not a point to eat so it’s a snack! | 那是零食!不是定点吃的 所以叫零食! |
[09:27] | Okay, relax. you’re doing fine. go home. | 好吧 放松 你做得很好 快回去吧 |
[09:29] | If he thinks you’ve been in the toilet too long | 如果他觉得你在厕所里待得太久了 |
[09:31] | You’re going to have a detailed physical exam afterwards | 你之后就要去做详细的体检了 |
[09:33] | See you soon | 再见 |
[09:36] | You get up in the morning like this? | 你早上起来是这样的? |
[09:38] | That’s right | 没错 |
[09:39] | I can’t get to work on time. | 那我没办法准时去上班了 |
[09:42] | – I’m back – it’s pretty quick. | -我回来了 -挺快的 挺好 |
[09:44] | You get the money downstairs and you don’t want to get paid | 把这些拿到楼下给财务 不然就都别想拿薪水了 |
[09:48] | You get paid! that’s the way to express it! get back to work. | 会拿到薪水的!就是种表达方式!快回去工作 |
[09:51] | Mr. Messel! telephone! the Dutch fabric is out of stock! | 梅赛尔先生!电话!那批荷兰面料没货了! |
[09:54] | How could a truckload of fabric be gone? | 一卡车的面料怎么会没了? |
[09:56] | – Joel we’re working overtime tonight? – I’m taking care of the kids tonight. | -乔尔 我们今晚要加班吗? -我今晚要照顾孩子 |
[09:58] | – I love kids! – it’s good to have a few. | -我爱孩子们! -很好 去生几个 |
[10:00] | – Don’t mind if it’s found – where? | -别介意 货找到了 -在哪? |
[10:03] | The Times Square driver had an interview | 时代广场 司机有个面试 |
[10:05] | Go get the goods and then fire the driver in that order | 去拿货 然后解雇那司机 就按这个顺序来 |
[10:07] | Well, I’ll give you that big sum of money to get you out. | 好吧 我给你那一大笔钱让你走人 |
[10:11] | It’s for you to go away | 是为了让你走开的 |
[10:13] | I don’t have time for dad. | 我现在没工夫 爸 |
[10:14] | I fired you and your response was to bring the kids back | 我解雇你了 你的回应是带着孩子回来 |
[10:17] | Is it working or liking me? I don’t get it. | 这是对着干 还是喜欢我?我搞不懂了 |
[10:20] | I’m gon na go. I need to know where I’m going. | 我会走 要走了 我得知道我去哪 |
[10:23] | At the same time, Mrs. Moskovitz and Joseph Miller? | 同时 莫斯科维茨太太 和乔瑟夫米勒约的几点? |
[10:26] | – 4.45 – 4.45? | -4点45 -4点45? |
[10:27] | He’s saying that 4.45 | 他是那么说的 4点45 |
[10:29] | What did you draw ethan? | 你画什么呢 伊森? |
[10:31] | Mom’s friend, I need to go to the bathroom! | 妈妈的朋友 我要上厕所! |
[10:33] | Mr. Messel, I’m not going to wash the toilet any more! | 梅赛尔先生 我不会再去洗厕所了! |
[10:36] | I know Mrs. Moskovitz | 我知道了 莫斯科维茨太太 |
[10:38] | The child peed like a garden hose. | 那孩子尿得像花园里的水管在浇水 |
[10:41] | – Mom makes friends – you die. | -妈妈交朋友了 -你去死 |
[10:44] | The first dirty word the baby hears | 宝宝听到的第一句脏话 |
[10:46] | This is definitely not the first sentence | 这肯定不是第一句 |
[10:50] | How do you live? | 你是怎么活的? |
[10:53] | Ethan! | 伊森! |
[10:55] | Remember buddy! you got ta be sure when you pee. | 记住 哥们!尿尿的时候 你得看准了 |
[10:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:59] | Because if you go all the way to the floor and the ceiling | 因为如果你一直往地上 台子和天花板上尿 |
[11:03] | There won’t be a girl to marry you. | 就不会有姑娘嫁给你了 |
[11:05] | Mrs. Moskovitz will leave your father. we are all alone. | 莫斯科维茨太太也会离开你爸爸 我们就都孤家寡人了 |
[11:08] | Hey, mom made new friends? | 嘿 所以说 妈妈交新朋友了? |
[11:11] | Right | 对 |
[11:12] | Have you met him? | 你见过他? |
[11:13] | Right | 对 |
[11:14] | – Where? – park | -在哪? -公园 |
[11:18] | You’re not going to the bathroom. | 你不是要上厕所嘛 |
[11:19] | No fun! | 不好玩了! |
[11:24] | How about this one? | 这个呢? |
[11:25] | Bigamy | 二婚 |
[11:31] | How about this one? | 这个呢? |
[11:31] | Bigamy | 二婚 |
[11:35] | This | 这个 |
[11:36] | You can’t wear white. you’re a 2nd wedding. | 米里亚姆 拜托你 不能穿白色的 你是二婚 |
[11:39] | You can wear champagne | 你能穿香槟色 |
[11:41] | I don’t want to wear champagne, it’s not a color | 我不要穿香槟色的 那就不是个颜色 |
[11:43] | White is sad and there is champagne | 白色感到悲伤 才会有香槟色 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry the second marriage is very delicate and serious | 抱歉 二婚是很微妙的 要严肃 |
[11:48] | A large banquet hall is a big price for a dinner party. | 很大的宴会厅 大价钱办晚宴 都不行 |
[11:51] | You can have 40 people at home for lunch and only scrambled eggs | 二婚就能请40个人 在家吃午饭 只有炒鸡蛋 |
[11:54] | – What about three weddings? – three weddings meant I was dead. | -哇 那三婚呢? -三婚就说明我死了 |
[11:57] | – Can I wear white? – keep looking | -我能穿白色吗? -继续找吧 |
[11:59] | It’s not going to be a wedding. | 照这情形 搞不好没婚礼了 |
[12:01] | Dad didn’t say yes. | 爸爸还没答应呢 |
[12:03] | And he said he wouldn’t have paid for it. | 另外 他说就算答应 他也不会掏钱的 |
[12:05] | He would have to pay for a wedding at home. | 他会付的 前提是在家办婚礼 吃炒蛋… |
[12:09] | Scrambled egg and champagne skirt | 炒蛋和香槟色的裙子 |
[12:11] | Be happy you can still make a speech | 高兴点 你还是可以致辞的 |
[12:13] | I know you are very committed to the speech | 我知道你对致辞很执着 |
[12:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:16] | – Ladies – dad! hi! | -女士们 -爸爸!嗨! |
[12:18] | There’s a sandwich for you in the fridge | 冰箱里有给你的三明治 安比 |
[12:21] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[12:25] | You call me ” daddy “, don’t you? | 米里亚姆 你叫“爸爸”有钱拿是吗? |
[12:28] | No | 没有 |
[12:30] | So dad | 那么 爸爸 |
[12:32] | Give me a pickle | 给我泡菜 |
[12:33] | I just want to know if you thought about the outcome of the conversation with Benjamin? | 我只想知道 你有没有考虑好 和本杰明的谈话结果? |
[12:36] | No | 没有 |
[12:38] | No? no? | 没有?没了? |
[12:39] | No, no, no, no | 没有 对 没了 |
[12:42] | The earlier the rule of thumb, the cheaper the hotel is | 经验之谈 越早定酒店 价格越便宜 |
[12:45] | Can’t go to the auditorium! this is a second marriage! | 不能去礼堂!这是二婚! |
[12:47] | I haven’t answered yet | 我还没答复呢 |
[12:49] | Do you have anything to say to me? | 你有什么话想跟我说吗? |
[12:52] | No | 没有 |
[12:53] | Is there anything you want to ask me? | 有什么想问我的吗? |
[12:54] | I don’t have to wait | 没 等下 有 |
[12:56] | What’s good? | 很好 什么? |
[12:57] | You call him Ben? | 你叫他本? |
[12:59] | No | 不是 |
[13:00] | Benny? | 本尼? |
[13:01] | – No, doctor? | -不 -本医生? |
[13:03] | No | 不 |
[13:04] | Okay, thank you for your answer | 好吧 谢谢你的回答 |
[13:07] | Daddy? daddy! | 爸爸?爸爸! |
[13:10] | In terms of a woman who makes money on stage | 就一个靠上台表演赚钱的女人而言 |
[13:12] | Your vocabulary is sorely lacking | 你的词汇量极度匮乏 |
[13:14] | Why don’t you say yes? | 你为什么不答应呢? |
[13:15] | I didn’t say I wouldn’t | 我没有说我不答应 |
[13:17] | I’m just saying I haven’t thought about it yet | 我只是说我还没想好 |
[13:19] | So why do you want so long? | 那你为什么要想这么久? |
[13:20] | I’m going to go through his account again and I think he’s wrong | 我要把他的账户再对一遍 我觉得他算得不对 |
[13:24] | It’s not fair to let him wait | 让他等是不公平的 |
[13:26] | He’ll marry you if he doesn’t like it. | 他要是不喜欢 大可不经我允许就跟你结婚 |
[13:30] | That’s what joel did and it turned out pretty good | 乔尔就是这么干的 结果很是不错 |
[13:32] | Forget it | 别提了 |
[13:34] | I’ll tell you when I think | 我想好了就告诉你 |
[13:36] | – Okay. I’ll send you a signal. | -好 -我会给你发个信号弹 |
[13:39] | That’s great | 太好了 |
[13:41] | And so on and so forth | 米里亚姆 等等 |
[13:43] | I have a question for you | 我有话问你 |
[13:48] | What did you say in Washington? | 你在华盛顿说了什么? |
[13:51] | What is it about? | 关于什么的? |
[13:52] | What did you say about me that day when you went to the club? | 你去俱乐部那天 说了什么关于我的? |
[13:57] | Dad, I promise you that night in the catskills is absolutely abnormal | 爸爸 我保证 那晚在卡茨基尔绝对是反常 |
[14:01] | You never mentioned me? | 你绝对没提过我? |
[14:03] | No, I swear by my child’s life, etc. | 没有 我拿我孩子的性命发誓 等等 |
[14:07] | – You mentioned me – just a few words | -你提到过我 -就几句 |
[14:09] | What did you say? I know that’s important | 你说了什么?我知道那很重要 |
[14:12] | I said, ” senator Kennedy is running for president? that’s Jackie’s. “ | 我说:“肯尼迪议员要竞选总统吗? 那就要看杰奎琳的了 |
[14:15] | ” She’s the man in their pants. “ | “她是他们家穿裤子的那个人” |
[14:17] | She didn’t | 她没有 |
[14:18] | I don’t know about linen. | 我不知道亚麻布的事 |
[14:19] | – What linen? – her pants are linen. | -什么亚麻布? -她的裤子是亚麻布的 |
[14:21] | What’s important about cloth? | 布料是什么很重要吗? |
[14:23] | The point is that her pants are linen | 不 重点是 她的裤子是亚麻布的 |
[14:25] | Always crinkle | 总是皱皱的 得熨 |
[14:27] | You don’t have any improvement on this | 你在这上面一点长进都没有 |
[14:30] | – I’ll say it again – no. | -我再说一遍 -别了 |
[14:32] | Just say something about me | 直接说有关我的部分 |
[14:34] | I said I found you listening to my 4-year-old son’s song. | 我说 我发现你在听我四岁儿子听的儿歌 |
[14:37] | One of them has to go to the bathroom | 一首教人上完厕所 |
[14:41] | How to wipe your ass | 怎么擦屁股的歌 |
[14:43] | You said you were listening to it | 你说你在听它 |
[14:44] | Because you’re teaching the computer to sing this song at work | 因为上班的时候你在教电脑唱这首歌 |
[14:47] | Where’s the punchline? | 笑点在哪? |
[14:49] | ” I’m surprised: my dad doesn’t know how to go to the bathroom? “ | “我很奇怪:‘我爸爸不知道怎么上厕所吗?’” |
[14:52] | – Okay. – if that’s true, who did I learn from? | -好吧 -如果这是真的 那我是跟谁学的? |
[14:54] | I got it | 我懂了 |
[14:55] | Because my mom didn’t go to the bathroom | 因为我妈妈没去过厕所 |
[14:57] | – Enough – I heard my name! | -够了 -我听到我的名字了! |
[14:58] | What else did you say? | 你听错了 你还说了什么? |
[15:01] | The bell labs and the jobs that were there | 涉及贝尔实验室以及在那的工作的 |
[15:04] | – No – I didn’t say what I was doing. | -没了 -没说我是干什么的吧 |
[15:06] | I don’t know what you’re doing. you never know. | 我不知道你是干吗的 一直都不知道 |
[15:09] | I don’t really know what you’re talking about | 我基本上都不知道你在讲什么 |
[15:11] | I don’t know why we’re talking about this | 也不知道我们为什么要聊这个 |
[15:14] | All right | 好吧 |
[15:17] | I believe you | 我相信你 |
[15:25] | We haven’t finished talking about Benjamin | 关于本杰明 我们还没聊完 |
[15:27] | – It’s over – I need a reply. | -聊完了 -我要个答复 |
[15:29] | Okay, I refuse | 好吧 我拒绝 |
[15:30] | You’re right. you think about it. | 你是对的 你慢慢想 |
[15:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[15:35] | I think it sucks | 我觉得很烂 |
[15:36] | This is the 8th chair that makes you feel bad | 这是第八把你觉得很烂的椅子 |
[15:39] | I think these eight chairs are pretty bad | 我认为这八把椅子都是相当烂 |
[15:42] | Jackie, we can’t throw out all the bad chairs. | 杰基 我们不能把坏了的椅子都扔出去 |
[15:44] | You tell me what you can fix and what you can’t fix | 你告诉我 你能修什么 不能修什么 |
[15:46] | Hugh? | 修? |
[15:47] | Repair | 修理 |
[15:48] | – Me? – to you | -我? -对 你 |
[15:50] | Who told you I would fix things? | 是谁告诉你我会修东西的? |
[15:52] | I thought you were a carpenter. | 我以为你以前是木匠 |
[15:54] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[15:55] | Didn’t you do this before? | 你之前不是干这个的吗? |
[15:57] | No | 不是 |
[15:59] | Wait, yeah, I’m a carpenter. | 等等 对 没错 我是个木匠 |
[16:04] | Can you fix this? | 那你能修这些吗? |
[16:06] | Sure | 当然 |
[16:09] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[16:10] | I’ll just … | 我就…算了 |
[16:18] | – The gas lamp – susie myerson? | -煤气灯 -苏西麦尔森? |
[16:19] | – Who are you? – I’m the face of Sophie lennon. | -你谁? -我是苏菲列侬的代言人 |
[16:22] | – Damn – what did you say? | -该死 -你说什么? |
[16:24] | I’m bleeding and I’ll call you back later. | 我流血了 我之后回你电话 行吗? |
[16:28] | Miss lennon asks you to come to her home on Friday. | 列侬小姐要求你本周五来她家 1点准时见 |
[16:31] | – What? why? – she asked. | -什么?原因呢? -她是这么要求的 |
[16:33] | See you on Friday at 1:00 | 周五1点准时见 |
[16:35] | I don’t have time on Friday | 我周五没空 |
[16:36] | Blame me. she urges you to come to her house on Friday. | 怪我 她强烈要求你来她家 周五1点准时见 |
[16:40] | – – – 215 east 98th street. | -可… -东部98街215号 |
[16:42] | She doesn’t serve lunch anymore. | 吃过饭再来 她不提供午饭 |
[16:44] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:50] | Sophie lennon let me go to her house. can you believe it? | 是苏菲列侬 让我去她家 你能相信吗? |
[16:53] | Harry drake did that? she was all that to miki? was she crazy? | 哈利德雷克做出那种事? 她都那么对米琪了?她疯了? |
[16:56] | You got ta go | 你得去 |
[16:57] | What do you mean to me? no way. | 你让我去是什么意思?没门 |
[16:59] | Damn it, it was bad because you ran away. | 该死的 之前因为你逃跑 把情况变糟了 |
[17:03] | Now you have to eat some shit to help miki get out of trouble. | 现在你得吃点屎 帮米琪解决麻烦 |
[17:06] | Miki wouldn’t want me to eat shit. | 米琪才不会想让我去吃屎呢 |
[17:08] | It doesn’t matter what she thinks | 她的想法不重要 |
[17:09] | You are the broker and you want to be considerate of your clients | 你是经纪人 你要为你的客户着想 |
[17:13] | I don’t like you, Jackie. | 我不喜欢你这个样子 杰基 |
[17:14] | What does it look like? | 什么样子? |
[17:15] | It’s very rational to scare me | 很有理性 吓着我了 |
[17:17] | I know one thing about carpenter’s identity | 我知道一个道理 撇开木匠身份 |
[17:21] | It’s personal experience | 也是个人经验 |
[17:24] | People eat a lot of shit sometimes | 人活着 有时候要吃很多屎 |
[17:27] | A lot of | 很多很多 |
[17:29] | Beyond your imagination | 超出你的想象 |
[17:31] | If you put a bunch of wolves in the stomach | 如果你把一群闹肚子的狼 |
[17:34] | Lock in your apartment for a month | 锁在你公寓一个月 |
[17:36] | Come home with a spoon | 回家的时候带上个勺子 |
[17:38] | You know how much shit I’m talking about | 就知道我说的屎有多少了 |
[17:40] | Thank you for being so vivid | 谢谢讲述得如此生动 |
[17:42] | Life is a play called ” eat shit. “ | 人生就是一场戏 叫做“吃屎自助” |
[17:44] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[17:45] | Yeah, I mean it’s true | 对 可我说的是真的 |
[17:50] | Hey, I fixed it. what do you think? | 嘿 我修好了 你觉得怎么样? |
[17:57] | Joel? is it me, can I come in? | 乔尔?是我 我能进来吗? |
[18:04] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. | 嗨 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[18:06] | Ethan! take your bag! mom’s here. | 伊森!拿上你的包!妈妈来了 |
[18:08] | All right? | 都还好吧? |
[18:09] | – You should come at 6-I know I’m sorry. | -你应该6点来的 -我知道 抱歉 |
[18:11] | They’ve all eaten and ethan is going to have another bedtime meal | 他们都吃过了 可伊森要再吃一顿睡前餐 |
[18:15] | You figure out what that is and I’ll do it next time | 你去搞清楚那是什么 我下次好做准备 |
[18:18] | – Joel. – bye-bye. see you in a couple of days. | -乔尔… -再见 哥们 过几天再见 |
[18:20] | – What’s wrong with joel? – okay | -乔尔 怎么了? -没事 |
[18:22] | Why ignore me? | 为什么不理我? |
[18:24] | I’m not ignoring you. I’m going to work. you should go. that’s all. | 我没不理你 我要工作 你该走了 就这样而已 |
[18:27] | All right. | 好吧 可… |
[18:30] | Okay, I’ll send them on Friday. | 好吧 我周五送他们来 |
[18:32] | – Okay, come on | -好 -来吧 |
[18:35] | I heard ethan and your new friend met in the park. | 我听说伊森和你的新朋友在公园见过了 |
[18:38] | Joel. | 乔尔… |
[18:39] | I have friends too | 我也是有朋友的 |
[18:42] | Maybe I should introduce them to the kids in the park. | 或许我该在公园里把她们介绍给孩子认识下 |
[18:45] | Sorry, that’s a misunderstanding. | 抱歉 那是个误会 |
[18:46] | It was my mom who told him we weren’t there for him. | 是我妈告诉他我们在那 不是我让他去的 |
[18:48] | They’re my baby miki. | 他们俩是我孩子 米琪 |
[18:50] | I have the right to know who they’ve met. | 我有权利知道他们见了谁 |
[18:52] | I agree. I told him. | 我同意 我告诉他了 |
[18:53] | – Yeah? when did he? – when he came | -是吗?什么时候说的? -他来的时候 |
[18:55] | I told him you didn’t know. | 我跟他说你不知道这事 |
[18:57] | I’m gon na tell you before I can introduce them to the kids | 我要先告诉你 才能介绍给孩子们 |
[18:58] | Bullshit, we’re playing nice guys. | 扯淡 我们这是在玩装好人呢 |
[19:01] | Not installed | 不是装的 |
[19:02] | My children! mine! | 我的孩子们!我的! |
[19:05] | You should notify me before you hand them over to someone else | 你把他们交给其他人之前应该先通知我 |
[19:07] | I didn’t give them to anybody else | 我没有把他们交给其他人 |
[19:09] | He came by accident. | 他是偶然出现的 |
[19:11] | I don’t mean to do it on purpose | 不是故意的 别大题小做的 |
[19:14] | It’s a big deal! | 这是大事!相当大… |
[19:18] | I’m going to work. you should go. | 我要工作了 你该走了 |
[19:20] | You’re unreasonable | 你不可理喻 |
[19:21] | Me? then you go and so on. | 我?那你就走 等等… |
[19:24] | I didn’t leave you, you dumped me! | 我没离开你 是你甩了我的! |
[19:27] | Then you throw me away! I’m just making an analogy! | 然后你就把我甩在一边!我只是打个比方! |
[19:29] | – Bye! – bye-bye! | -再见! -再见! |
[19:36] | We used the men’s room! | 我们用了男厕所! |
[19:38] | She made friends a damned friend. | 她交了朋友 一个该死的朋友 |
[19:41] | I hate friends and kids who have friends | 我讨厌朋友 孩子们什么样的朋友都有 |
[19:44] | ” Come and meet my kids. we’re in the park. “ | “来见见我的孩子们 我们在公园” |
[19:46] | There are quite a few friends | 三个孩子 朋友数量可相当多 |
[19:49] | They are my children, bastard, my child! | 他们是我孩子 混蛋 我孩子! |
[19:52] | You have two I have three! | 你有两个 我有三个! |
[19:54] | The three kids are still earning money! | 三个孩子 收入依旧! |
[19:57] | ” By chance ” by accident! | “是偶然的” 偶然 怪我了! |
[20:00] | It is better to drink a cocktail every day! | 偶然天天有 喝了鸡尾酒的效果更好! |
[20:04] | Then there are three children! | 然后就有三个孩子了! |
[20:06] | You know what? I’ve had enough. | 你知道吗?我受够了 |
[20:08] | I’m the same, I don’t care what imogen’s mom says | 我也是 我不管伊莫金的妈妈怎么说 |
[20:14] | A: I know I messed it up? | 我知道是我把事情搞砸的 好吗? |
[20:17] | I messed it up! I know! | 我搞砸的!我懂! |
[20:19] | I made up for a year | 我为此弥补了一年 |
[20:22] | So that’s it | 到此为止了 |
[20:23] | She wants to live? well, I want to live my life. | 她想认真生活?很好 我也想好好过我的日子 |
[20:27] | Someone should have done well, it wouldn’t be my three children! | 应该有人好好过 反正不会是我 三个孩子! |
[20:31] | My mom told me not to wait any longer. | 我妈妈告诉我 不要再等了 |
[20:33] | Ok, mom, you won! | 好嘞 妈 你赢了! |
[20:35] | It’s usually mom who wins three kids! | 一般都是妈妈赢 三个孩子! |
[20:39] | I’m not the only one who has dreams. I have dreams. | 不是只有她有梦想 我也要有梦想 |
[20:44] | My dream is really an empty house | 我的梦想 真的是一栋空房子 |
[20:54] | When I was a kid there was a place near the tracks | 我小时候 在铁轨附近有个地方 |
[20:59] | A really annoying place to drink gin. | 一个真的让人很讨厌的喝杜松子酒的地方 |
[21:01] | It’s a place where there’s basically no roof but there are very good musicians out there | 那地方基本没顶 但有很出色的音乐家在那演出 |
[21:04] | One night louis Armstrong was gone. | 有一晚 路易斯阿姆斯特朗去了 |
[21:06] | It’s a lively performance | 表演得可热闹了 |
[21:08] | The owner is mario and he let me out | 房主是马里奥 他让我出去 |
[21:11] | Give me a few bucks to run errands for people to buy cigarettes | 给了我几块钱 让我跑腿 给那些人买烟 |
[21:15] | A couple of bottles of wine from a box in the basement | 从地下室的箱子里拖回去几瓶酒 |
[21:19] | I love that place | 我爱那个地方 |
[21:24] | – Maybe not a talk show – what do you mean? | -也许不是脱口秀吧 -什么意思? |
[21:28] | Seriously, I’m not funny. | 说真的 我不好笑 |
[21:29] | But maybe I loved the life of the club and the scene of the club. | 可也许我爱的是俱乐部的生活和俱乐部的景象 |
[21:33] | I have to say I always thought you were funny. | 我必须要说 我一直觉得你很好笑 |
[21:35] | – Archie – you always make me laugh | -阿奇 -你总是逗我笑 |
[21:37] | You can laugh at me like your uncle mo. | 你模仿你叔叔莫的样子能笑死我 |
[21:39] | I’m talking about the funny business | 我说的是职业的搞笑 |
[21:42] | Miki is funny | 米琪很好笑 |
[21:43] | I’m sure you’re not like that. | 对 你肯定不是那样的人 |
[21:47] | I’m gon na start a club. | 我要这么干 开一家俱乐部 |
[22:03] | We’re gon na have to pick it up right now. | 我们现在得去把球都捡回来吧 |
[22:06] | Right | 对 |
[22:08] | You might want to think about it before you do it | 动手之前 可能应该好好想想才对 |
[22:10] | There are so many things to do before you start doing it | 动手之前 有太多事情其实该好好想想再做 |
[22:31] | Charles, I want to talk to you in a safe room. | 查尔斯 我想跟你去安全的屋子里聊聊 |
[22:42] | I’m very busy. let’s make a long story short. | 我很忙 安比 我们长话短说吧 |
[22:46] | I told my daughter, miria, that I assure you. | 我把你的担忧跟我女儿米里亚姆说过了 我跟你保证… |
[22:52] | Ann: do you remember Martin cummins, our government liaison department | 安比 你记得马丁卡明斯吗 是我们政府联络部门的 |
[22:55] | – Hi, Ann. – remember, Martin. | -你好 安比 -记得 你好 马丁 |
[22:57] | But Charles, we don’t need to. | 可是 查尔斯 我们不需要… |
[23:00] | Ann: do you remember bob jekyson? the head of our inner consultant. | 安比 你记得鲍勃杰基森吗? 我们内部顾问的头儿 |
[23:03] | Remember you bob | 记得 你好 鲍勃 |
[23:05] | Charles I want to say that I don’t need to. | 查尔斯 我想说 不需要… |
[23:08] | And of course that’s the one that’s wearing the flint maclean | 当然 这是戴福林麦克莱恩 他是当见证的 |
[23:16] | I’m sure you ring the doorbell. | 肯定按错门铃了 |
[23:20] | It’s all there | 都到了 |
[23:22] | Well, as I said, I talked to him and she said to me | 好吧 正如我所说 我跟米里亚姆聊过了 她跟我说 |
[23:33] | She didn’t talk about the project that we have | 她没有讲过我们手上的项目 |
[23:39] | She made a joke about playing my song at home. | 她拿我在家放儿歌这件事开玩笑来着 |
[23:43] | And she’s a talk show | 就这些 她是个脱口秀演员 |
[23:46] | They mocked the family on stage | 他们在台上嘲讽家人 |
[23:48] | That’s what they do | 那是他们的工作内容 |
[23:49] | So it didn’t cause any harm | 所以 没有带来任何损害 |
[23:53] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[23:54] | We don’t look at the amby | 我们不这么看 安比 |
[23:56] | Obviously she knows you’re busy. | 显然她知道你在忙些事情 |
[23:58] | I’m always busy | 我经常在忙 |
[24:00] | – At least you are. – the mouth is loose. | -至少你是非常… -嘴巴很松 |
[24:02] | The mouth is very loose | 对待问题 嘴巴非常松 |
[24:04] | – We don’t like people whose mouths are loose – they’re bad. | -我们不喜欢嘴巴很松的人 -他们会坏事 |
[24:06] | I’ve heard that phrase | 我听过这句话 |
[24:08] | Why are you listening to your children’s songs at home? | 你为什么要在家听儿歌呢? |
[24:10] | Can’t you go into a bunker or a bomb shelter? | 你不能进沙坑或者防空洞之类的地方吗? |
[24:13] | Don’t be so serious | 别这么严肃 |
[24:14] | You listen to your daughter in front of your daughter. | 你在女儿面前听儿歌 |
[24:16] | And admit to her that you really are | 又向她承认你确实是 |
[24:18] | For bell labs government program | 为贝尔实验室的政府项目工作 |
[24:20] | Your behavior is a breach of contract | 你这样的行为是违约 |
[24:22] | Not only you are dangerous but your daughter is also | 不止你是危险分子 你女儿也是 |
[24:25] | – She might want to hire a lawyer – please, please. | -她可能会想请个律师 -请个好的 |
[24:27] | She’s a talk show actor! she’s a girl! what’s the danger? | 她是脱口秀演员!还是个姑娘!能有什么危险? |
[24:32] | If I told you I would be a dangerous person. | 如果我告诉你了 我就会是危险分子了 |
[24:34] | If I hear it, I will be a danger. | 如果我听到了 我也会成为危险分子 |
[24:37] | Is it you who came to me? | 是你们来找我的 记得吗? |
[24:39] | You come to Columbia University and ask me to come and contribute my expertise | 你们来哥伦比亚大学 求我来这 贡献我的专业知识 |
[24:45] | I came to the end and you took me as a prisoner? | 我来了 结果你们拿我当犯人? |
[24:48] | I’m gon na be able to give you expertise quickly and you can come back and think about that in a second | 我能很快提供专业知识 也能很快拿回来 你们想想 |
[24:53] | When you sign the contract you signed the intellectual property transfer agreement | 你签合同的时候 签了知识产权转让协议 |
[24:56] | Your expertise is ours. | 你的专业 知识是我们的 |
[24:58] | You can’t have my knowledge that’s mine! | 你们不可能拥有我的知识 那是我的! |
[25:02] | You got to go. | 你该走了 |
[25:10] | When I was young, I was working with people like you. | 我年轻的时候 就跟你们这样的人对着干 |
[25:15] | The men were in the secret bunker with a hanging coat. | 那些人穿着带吊牌的大衣 待在秘密的地堡里 |
[25:20] | I’m gon na fight you down you make the world a better place | 我要跟你斗争 打倒你 让世界变得更好 |
[25:25] | I don’t know how much worse I am now. | 我不知道我现在和那时差多少 |
[25:28] | But you better believe that I’m gon na get back to where I was before | 但你们最好相信 我会变回原来的样子 |
[25:32] | If you dare to threaten my daughter again | 你们若敢再威胁我女儿 |
[25:36] | I’ll punch you in the nose. | 我就一拳打在你们鼻子上 |
[25:38] | It doesn’t hurt. I’m not that big. | 肯定不疼 我没那么大劲儿 |
[25:40] | But at least it makes you feel ashamed because of your nose | 可至少会让你们觉得丢人 因为你们的鼻子 |
[25:43] | Let a weak mathematician hit | 让一个不强壮的数学家打了 |
[25:47] | Do you really want to piss me off? | 你们真心想惹怒我? |
[25:50] | Come on | 来吧 |
[25:51] | And I’m going to let you see what kind of person Ann biweissman really is | 使劲儿来 我让你们看看 安比韦斯曼到底是什么样的人 |
[26:04] | You got ta get me out. | 你们得让我出去 |
[26:11] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩! |
[26:13] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩! |
[26:14] | – Can I hold you? – I just thought about it! | -我能抱你吗? -我刚这么想过! |
[26:16] | Congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[26:18] | Millie we called her milly | 米莉 我们给她起名叫米莉 |
[26:20] | Millicent is the name of someone who is with archie but millicent doesn’t listen so it’s millie! | 米莉森特 是随阿奇的什么人的名字 可是 米莉森特不好听 所以叫米莉! |
[26:24] | Millie is very nice | 米莉很好听 |
[26:26] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗? |
[26:27] | He was so nervous that Joel took him to the bar to let him relax. | 他太紧张了 乔尔带他去酒吧 让他放松来着 |
[26:29] | That’s what happened when he came back. | 带他回来的时候就成这样了 |
[26:31] | He fell over his head and sewed two stitches and he didn’t know | 他摔倒了 头上缝了两针 自己还不知道呢 |
[26:33] | With esther, Joel broke his arm. | 和艾斯特在一起 乔尔把胳膊搞断了 |
[26:35] | Men are really terrible. do you want to see her? | 男人真的很可怕 你要看看她吗? |
[26:39] | I’m not here to see you. | 我来这儿肯定不是为了见你 |
[26:43] | Imogen, she’s perfect. | 伊莫金 她好完美 |
[26:45] | – Right? – boy girl? | -对?吧 -男孩女孩? |
[26:47] | – Girl – girl | -女孩 -女孩 |
[26:48] | Girl? really? | 女孩?真的? |
[26:50] | You know archie | 你知道的 阿奇 |
[26:52] | – Can I hold her? – someone has to hold her. | -我能抱她吗? -总要有人抱她 |
[26:56] | Hi, millie | 你好 米莉 |
[26:57] | Millie? really? | 米莉?真的? |
[26:59] | You gave her the name archie. | 你给她起的名字 阿奇 |
[27:01] | My name is Mirjam. you can call me miki. we’ll be good friends. | 我是米里亚姆 你可以叫我米琪 我们会成为很好的朋友 |
[27:06] | Don’t I have an aunt called millicent? | 我不是有个阿姨叫米莉森特吗? |
[27:08] | Go and pour some coffee back to archie | 去倒几杯咖啡回来 阿奇 |
[27:11] | If for some reason ethan and estelle can’t be together | 如果因为什么原因 伊森和埃斯特尔不能在一起 |
[27:14] | – Then he could marry millie – the first ” don’t give it to her. “ | -那他可以娶米莉 -第一个“人家不要才给她”的东西 |
[27:17] | What’s wrong with my head? | 我的头怎么了? |
[27:18] | Miki, you have to regenerate and let’s make them a couple | 米琪 你得再生一个 我们让他们凑成一对 |
[27:22] | – I know – don’t you want to regenerate? | -我知道 -你不想再生个吗? |
[27:24] | I have two lovely children | 我有两个可爱的孩子了 |
[27:27] | I know they’re new. | 我知道 可他们是新生的… |
[27:29] | – New. – nothing to compare. | -新鲜出炉的… -没什么能比的 |
[27:31] | – I stitched the needle? – archie! to pour the coffee! | -我缝针了? -阿奇!去倒咖啡! |
[27:33] | All right | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Tell me about your ideas | 跟我讲讲你的想法 |
[27:39] | – What do you mean? – Benjamin? is he a play or a out? | -什么意思? -本杰明?他是有戏还是出局? |
[27:42] | Because he’s perfect from the material | 因为 从材料上看 他很完美 |
[27:44] | And the material is perfect | 抛开材料也很完美 |
[27:46] | If you are in a hurry and get married | 如果你很急 然后结婚了 |
[27:47] | We can take a stroller in the park together. | 我们可以一起在公园推婴儿车散步 |
[27:49] | I like to take a walk so I can watch it again? | 我喜欢这样散步 让我再看一遍? |
[27:55] | Hi, miki. I want to. | 嗨 米琪 我要… |
[28:05] | That’s your father! | 那是你爸爸! |
[28:10] | No, my wife is great, but you know she’s jealous of our toilets. | 不 我妻子很棒 可你要知道 她嫉妒我们的厕所 |
[28:15] | Because I went to the bathroom more than she did. | 因为我上厕所的时间比上她多 |
[28:19] | She said I should be more focused on the bed. | 她说我应该在床上更专心些 |
[28:21] | I was lying in bed and I had to say that I really had to be really focused | 我躺在床上 没有睡熟 我得说 那样做真的要很专心才行 |
[28:26] | And of course it doesn’t make any difference to my head | 当然 这对我头顶变秃于事无补 |
[28:28] | But I’m getting a little bit of hair on my toes. | 可我脚趾头尖儿上的毛倒长了 |
[28:31] | – Would you like something to drink? – no. | -要喝点什么吗? -不用了 |
[28:34] | This guy sucks. you can beat him. | 这家伙真烂 你可以打败他 |
[28:36] | It’s not a competition | 这不是竞赛 |
[28:38] | This is the | 这就是 |
[28:40] | Are you going shopping? | 你要去购物吗? |
[28:42] | It’s not ready yet | 还没这个准备 |
[28:43] | I thought it was going really well that night. | 我以为那晚进行得很顺利 |
[28:44] | Not ready yet | 还没准备 |
[28:46] | All right | 好吧 |
[28:49] | – Your clothes. – I see. | -你衣服… -我懂了 |
[28:50] | – You’re the next one – it’s over. | -你是下一个 -总算到了 |
[28:52] | You’re not going after me tonight? | 你今晚不会追我的人吧? |
[28:55] | Would you be a good girl? | 你会当个好姑娘吧? |
[28:56] | Good girl? who are you from her kindergarten teacher? | 好姑娘?你是谁 她幼儿园的老师? |
[28:58] | I didn’t talk to you. | 我没跟你讲话 |
[29:00] | I’m her agent and I tell you exactly 10% of the time | 我是她经纪人 我精确到10%地告诉你 |
[29:02] | Why is she doing it? | 她想干吗就干吗 |
[29:04] | I won’t follow you, I promise. | 我不会追你的人的 我保证 |
[29:06] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[29:08] | Thank you. I’m miles shapiro. | 谢谢 我是迈尔斯夏皮罗 |
[29:09] | In December I will be in the hoboken cage for a week | 十二月份 我会在霍博肯牢笼表演一个礼拜 |
[29:12] | Come to hoboken and let me be with you. good night. | 快来霍博肯 来 让我陪你 晚安各位 |
[29:19] | The next one is a beautiful woman who has a lot to say | 下一位上台的是个美丽的女人 她有很多话要说 |
[29:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mrs. | 女士们先生们 有请梅赛尔太太 |
[29:26] | – Wait a minute. ” come on! “ | -等等 还没说“加油” -加油 |
[29:28] | Add … | 加… |
[29:31] | Good evening everyone, I’m Mrs. Messel. I’m glad to be here. | 晚上好 各位 我是梅赛尔太太 很高兴来到这 |
[29:35] | Wait, where is this? | 等等 这是哪? |
[29:36] | Okay, so that’s it | 好吧 既然如此 来就来了吧 |
[29:42] | It’s better than the traffic jam or better than the prison or the traffic. | 比堵路上强 或者比监狱里强 还是别堵车了 |
[29:45] | There aren’t so many angry people in prison | 在监狱里 没那么多愤怒吼叫的人 |
[29:48] | I almost couldn’t get here. | 我差点就没法来这儿了 |
[29:49] | My best friend, immer, gave birth to a baby girl and she was so cute. | 我最好的朋友伊莫金刚生了个娃 一个小姑娘 她太可爱了 |
[29:55] | Because he had a cute little print on his head | 因为用了产钳 头上还留着可爱的小印儿 |
[29:59] | I was sitting in the hospital room | 我坐在医院的病房里 |
[30:01] | Thinking about what the little girl would expect | 想着这个小姑娘会期待的事情 |
[30:04] | Roller-skates, jumping rope, menstrual cramps | 旱冰鞋、跳绳、痛经 |
[30:09] | And then one day pregnant and having children | 然后有一天 怀孕生子 |
[30:12] | And then I started thinking seriously about pregnancy | 然后我开始认真思考怀孕的事情 |
[30:14] | I mean it’s nice to have a relationship with people | 我是说 好 和人发生关系 挺好 |
[30:18] | Pregnancy is good | 怀孕 挺好 |
[30:20] | Let a person grow up in your tummy | 让一个人在你肚子里长大 |
[30:23] | Nine months later it’s 2.7 to 5.4 kilograms | 九个月后 等它有2.7到5.4公斤重 |
[30:26] | And then you give it a zero-purse exit | 然后你提供给它一个零钱包大小的撤离通道 |
[30:29] | It’s not the average size zero purse I’m going to go to the mall. | 不是“我要去商场”时带的那种普通大小的零钱包 |
[30:32] | That kind of bag can be used for cash and restaurant club credit cards | 那种包能放现金和就餐俱乐部的信用卡 |
[30:34] | It’s very small | 而是很小的 |
[30:36] | ” I’m going out tonight with a lipstick. ” it’s the size of a zero purse. | “我今晚出去玩 带个口红就行了” 是这种大小的零钱包 |
[30:40] | Who agrees with this? | 这是谁同意的? |
[30:42] | Who agreed when the baby first came out? | 当宝宝最开始要出来的时候 这事儿是谁商定的? |
[30:47] | Is it eve? no, I bet it’s Adam | 是夏娃吗?不是 我打赌是亚当 |
[30:51] | He didn’t eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge so he thought | 他没吃过知识树的果子 所以他就会觉得 |
[30:54] | ” That’s enough. “ | “这个大小够了” |
[30:56] | When it comes to pregnancy, what I know best is that it really is. | 说到怀孕 我最了解的就是 它真的相当… |
[30:58] | Well, ladies and gentlemen, thank you, Mrs. Messel! | 好吧 女士们先生们 谢谢梅赛尔太太! |
[31:04] | Okay, we’re gon na take a break. | 好吧 我们要稍微休息会儿 |
[31:06] | And there are other talk show performers who are ready to perform for you | 还有其他脱口秀表演者为各位表演 请做好准备 |
[31:09] | Are you crazy? you can’t say that on stage | 你疯了?你不能在台上说那个 |
[31:12] | Say what? zero purse? | 说什么?零钱包? |
[31:13] | What bobby? | 搞什么 鲍比? |
[31:15] | Pregnancy | 怀孕 |
[31:16] | I can’t say I’m pregnant? are you kidding? | 我不能说怀孕?你开玩笑呢吧? |
[31:17] | No one wants to hear that term | 没人想听那个词儿 |
[31:19] | I know they don’t want to hear about it | 我知道他们不想听它的前提是 |
[31:20] | ” You know, I’m pregnant. who’s going to tell your wife? “ | “你知道吗 我怀孕了 谁来跟你老婆说” |
[31:22] | It’s not a good premise it’s uncomfortable | 什么前提都不行 它让人不舒服 |
[31:24] | Uncomfortable? she was talking about genital mutilation | 不舒服?她之前那个人讲生殖器得霉菌 |
[31:27] | That’s funny. it’s a woman’s business. | 那很好笑 这是女人的事 是私事 |
[31:30] | It’s absolutely true that life is living | 这是绝对真实的 是生活 |
[31:33] | What she wants to say is she’s on the show. | 她想说什么就说什么 是她在表演节目 |
[31:36] | No, she’s got to tell jokes. | 不对 在这 她要讲笑话 |
[31:37] | If you want to talk about an organ in a woman you go to an obstetrician | 要是想聊女性的某个器官 就去看产科医生 |
[31:41] | Obstetric … what a ghost! I’m not allowed to speak on my stage | 产科…什么鬼!我的台上不许讲 |
[31:45] | I hate that person | 我恨那个人 |
[31:47] | Let’s get this place to die. we won’t be here. | 让这地方去死吧 我们以后不来这表演了 |
[31:49] | – Really? where can we go? – anywhere. | -真的?那我们还能去哪 -去哪都行 |
[31:51] | You can go anywhere in the middle of the city or you can go to the other states | 中城区的哪里都行 不然其他州也行 |
[31:53] | Even if it’s a big fart, there’s only three people in the audience who knows? | 就算是个屁大点的地方 只有三个观众 都没问题 知道吗? |
[31:56] | I’m going to go to the ladies ‘ room for two minutes | 接下来 我会沦落到去女厕所里演两分钟 |
[31:58] | Why is peppermint here? | 为什么这里有薄荷? |
[32:00] | It’s not your mouth that needs fresh air | 这又不是你的嘴巴 那才需要清新的空气 |
[32:02] | Am I right, ladies? I’m here this week! remember to tip the waiter! | 我说得对吗 女士们? 我这个礼拜都在这儿!记得给服务员小费! |
[32:06] | We’ll find more clubs | 我们会找到更多的俱乐部的 |
[32:07] | It’s disgusting. I hate it. | 这一行真恶心 我恨它 |
[32:10] | Hey, that’s the way the game is, you know you just have to fight all the time | 嘿 游戏就是这么规定的 你知道 你只是需要一直斗争 |
[32:13] | You fight. I’m going to drink. | 你斗争吧 我要去喝东西了 |
[32:53] | Two talk show actors walk into a bar | 两个脱口秀演员走进一家酒吧 |
[32:54] | Both of them have no money to buy alcohol | 两个人都没有钱买酒 |
[32:56] | You heard that before | 你之前听过 |
[32:59] | What are you doing in this disgusting place? | 你在这个让人厌恶的地方干什么? |
[33:01] | Angry, I was dragged out of the middle of the stage and then thrown out of the club. | 生气 我在舞台中间被人拽走 然后又被扔出俱乐部 |
[33:06] | What did you say? | 你说了什么? |
[33:07] | – Pregnancy – you’re asking for it. | -怀孕 -那你就是自找的 |
[33:09] | It’s not dirty, it’s not dirty | 这一点都不脏 不那么脏 |
[33:12] | It’s not as dirty as I normally do | 这都没我平时讲的脏 |
[33:13] | The jerk pulled me off the stage. | 那混蛋把我拽下了台 |
[33:15] | Because I’m talking about my best friend having a baby. | 因为我在讲我最好的闺蜜生孩子了 |
[33:18] | You know I like you | 你知道我喜欢你 |
[33:21] | In general I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy | 一般来讲 我愿意竭尽所能让你开心 |
[33:24] | But tonight I’m sorry | 然而 今晚 我很是抱歉 |
[33:27] | I can only leave my compassion for myself | 我的同情都只能留给我自己 |
[33:29] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[33:30] | Chicago has become | 芝加哥也成了 |
[33:33] | The right to arrest my city | 有权逮捕我的城市 |
[33:35] | What did you say? | 你说了什么? |
[33:37] | I talked about your friend having a baby | 我讲了你朋友生孩子的事情 |
[33:40] | You know, the pope is a damn three-legged duck | 讲了教皇就是只该死的三条腿的鸭子 |
[33:44] | We talked about the different races | 讲了不同种族间的约会 |
[33:46] | Did marilyn maxwell look at bob hope? | 还讲了玛丽莲麦斯威尔可能 会看上鲍勃霍普? |
[33:50] | So they’re gon na grab you this guy is a national treasure | 所以他们要抓你 这个人是国家宝藏 |
[33:53] | I can only work in Wyoming at this rate | 照这个机率 我只能在怀俄明州工作了 |
[33:56] | Who knows what the people of Wyoming saw for the first time | 鬼晓得怀俄明州的人 第一次看到犹太人会做出什么 |
[33:59] | You drink your bar | 你喝你的酒吧 |
[34:07] | It’s not mine but it’s very helpful thank you | 这不是我的 不过很有用 谢谢 |
[34:15] | I’m getting tired and tired | 我累了 越来越累 |
[34:20] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[34:23] | Sometimes I thought, ” is it worth it? “ | 有时候我会想:“值得吗?” |
[34:26] | Sometimes I thought, ” it’s not worth it. “ | 有时候我想:“不值得” |
[34:28] | Forget the beautiful hair and the wrap and I’m sisyphus. | 抛开漂亮的头发和缠腰布 我就是西西弗斯 |
[34:32] | Pushing the boulder up and down the slope | 在斜坡上来来回回推那个巨石 |
[34:36] | Try wearing high heels | 穿高跟鞋试试 |
[34:38] | I’m working hard for the lawyers. I’m broke. | 我为了律师费在努力工作 我破产了 |
[34:41] | I sold my apartment and my car | 我卖了公寓和车 |
[34:43] | I think it’s my car but it doesn’t matter | 我觉得是我的车 可不管怎样都没了 |
[34:46] | Do you need money? I can borrow my dad. | 你需要钱吗?我可以管我爸爸借点儿 |
[34:50] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Thank you dad, but I know how to handle the bills. | 谢谢你爸爸 可我知道如何处理账单 |
[34:58] | It’s gon na be okay | 会好起来的 |
[35:00] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[35:03] | Yes | 是 |
[35:07] | There’s a silver lining | 还有一线光明 |
[35:09] | Steve Allen let me on his show | 史蒂夫艾伦让我上他的节目 |
[35:11] | That’s Mr. Bright. | 那可是一片光明 先生 |
[35:14] | He gave me the opportunity to prove that I could get along with other kids. | 他给我机会 让我证明我能和其他孩子相处得来 |
[35:17] | Let me be a little bit more like that | 让我再变得像点样子 |
[35:19] | That’s good | 那很好 |
[35:21] | To be true | 对 确实 |
[35:29] | When I first took my son ethan with the other kids | 我第一次带我儿子伊森和其他孩子玩的时候 |
[35:32] | He was nervous. I promised him to stand outside. | 他很紧张 我答应他站在外头 |
[35:34] | Keep waiting for him in case he wants to leave. | 一直等他 以防他想要离开 |
[35:37] | He didn’t because it was raining. | 他没有 因为下雨了 |
[35:41] | Would you like me to wait outside for you on a date? | 你约会的时候 要我在外头等你吗? |
[35:52] | That’s very kind of you | 你真好 |
[35:56] | I don’t mind a little bit of spiritual support | 我不介意精神上的一点支持 |
[35:59] | Ok | 好 |
[36:01] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[36:03] | I think | 我觉得 |
[36:06] | I’m a little weak right now | 我现在有点柔弱 |
[36:14] | I don’t mind | 其实我并不介意 |
[36:19] | See you at 8 pm on Sunday | 周日晚上8点见 |
[36:24] | Take an umbrella with you | 带上雨伞 |
[36:37] | You eat shit. | 吃屎 你才吃屎 |
[36:39] | I was kidnapped and my client was dead but I was the one who was going to eat shit? | 我被绑架了 我的客户完蛋了 可我确成了要吃屎的那个? |
[36:47] | Okay, die. | 好吧 去死 |
[36:54] | Miss melson? | 麦尔森小姐? |
[36:55] | Right | 对 |
[36:56] | Can you show me the id card? | 给我看下身份证件好吗? |
[37:00] | Won’t you come in? | 你不进来吗? |
[37:01] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:03] | Wow, that’s so small | 哇 这么小啊 |
[37:08] | Miss suzy myerson | 苏西麦尔森小姐到了 |
[37:12] | Jeez | 老天 |
[37:15] | Come on | 过来点儿 |
[37:20] | Close enough | 够近了 |
[37:23] | Two steps | 往后两步 |
[37:29] | So | 那么 |
[37:31] | Okay, listen, I’m here to eat shit. let me eat it. | 好吧 听好了 我是来吃屎的 就让我吃吧 |
[37:34] | I thought my secretary told you about dinner. | 我以为我秘书跟你讲过吃完饭再来 |
[37:38] | That night, you said something terrible in my makeup. | 那天晚上 你在我化妆间说了些难听的话 |
[37:42] | That’s the threat of violence | 那是暴力威胁 |
[37:45] | Have an opinion on me about my dress. | 对我有意见 对我的服饰有意见 |
[37:48] | I know I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[37:50] | You make me angry. for the first time, someone made me so angry. | 你让我很生气 第一次有人让我这么生气 |
[37:53] | I’m not in control of myself. you know what? | 我没控制住我自己 你知道吗? |
[37:55] | But you understand that I’m just protecting my clients. | 可你要理解 我只是在保护我的客户 |
[37:57] | – Go out! – all right | -出去! -好吧 |
[37:59] | It’s not about you | 不是说你 |
[38:03] | You know what? I read a book at the Yale school of drama | 你知道吗?我在耶鲁大学戏剧学院读过书 |
[38:07] | That’s when you got to know kazan and let him die. | 就是那时认识了卡山 让他也去死吧 |
[38:11] | I think I’m medea | 我觉得自己是美狄亚 |
[38:15] | Phaedra | 菲德拉 |
[38:17] | Nala, heda gabler, marge | 娜拉、海达盖柏勒、玛吉猫 |
[38:21] | Richard III? | 理查德三世? |
[38:23] | But there is a lot of doom and doom | 可是命运多舛 |
[38:27] | Sophie from queens | 从皇后区来的苏菲 |
[38:30] | I’ve never been to queens, you know? | 我从来没去过皇后区 你知道吗? |
[38:31] | I’ve been driving and I’ve never lived there before. | 开车经过过 在那表演过 可没住过 |
[38:36] | Tell me they really did that? | 告诉我 他们真的是那样讲的吗? |
[38:39] | They don’t have as many things as you want to talk about | 他们没你想得讨论那么多东西 |
[38:42] | Harry drake, when he signed me, knew that I was going to be a serious actor. | 哈利德雷克 他签我的时候 就知道我要当一个严肃的演员 |
[38:48] | But he doesn’t care | 可他不在乎 |
[38:49] | He doesn’t mind Sophie from Ann arbor. | 他不在意从安阿伯来的苏菲 |
[38:52] | He only cares about Sophie from queens. | 他只在乎从皇后区来的苏菲 |
[38:54] | I thought, ” okay, that’s a star Sophie. | 我想着:“没事 那就当个明星 苏菲 |
[38:58] | ” And then you can do what you want. “ | “然后就能干自己想干的事了” |
[39:01] | I’m a star now. | 我现在当明星了 |
[39:03] | I still wear heavy clothes every night | 我还是每晚穿着厚重的服装 |
[39:07] | Because of my people | 因为我的人 |
[39:09] | You don’t want the audience to see me in the streetcar | 不想观众在《欲望号街车》里看到我 |
[39:13] | They were wrong to send you to a mental institution and I was willing to pay for it | 他们错了 为了把你送进精神病院 我愿意付出一切代价 |
[39:16] | My man said, ” keep it this way or you’ll lose everything. “ | 我的人说:“保持现在这个样子 不然你就会一无所有” |
[39:21] | They don’t believe me | 他们不相信我 |
[39:23] | I wish someone could believe me | 我希望有人能相信我 |
[39:25] | Fight for me to threaten others with violence. | 为我斗争 为我去暴力威胁别人 |
[39:28] | Like the way you threatened me with violence. | 像你为她暴力威胁我的那个样子 |
[39:31] | Harry drake did send two men to kill me. | 哈利德雷克确实派了两个人来杀我 |
[39:33] | But you’re not dead. | 可你没死啊 |
[39:35] | Sophie mihm and I don’t know the same thing? | 苏菲 米里亚姆和我是不一样的 知道吗? |
[39:39] | There is something special between us that is a kind of traction | 我们之间有种特殊的东西 是种牵引 |
[39:41] | I also want to have special traction | 我也想有特殊的牵引 |
[39:45] | I want someone to be passionate about me | 我想要有人对我拥有热情 |
[39:48] | Need me, be visionary, have no fear | 需要我、对我有远见、无所畏惧 |
[39:54] | I want you | 我想要你 |
[39:55] | Why? | 干吗? |
[39:59] | I want you to be my agent. | 我想让你当我的经纪人 |
[40:07] | Don’t worry about your coat. | 不用担心还大衣的事 |
[40:09] | Miss lennon wore it twice. | 列侬小姐穿了两次 再见 |
[40:16] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[40:20] | Bigamy | 二婚 混蛋 |
[40:26] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:27] | Your dad doesn’t respond. I’m going crazy. | 你爸爸没任何回应 我要疯了 |
[40:30] | Then you will fit in with our family | 那你会很适合融入我们家 |
[40:31] | Why wait so long? I’m a doctor | 为了什么等那么久?我是个医生 |
[40:33] | You know what the parking space looks like when you go to the doctor? great | 你知道当上医生之后 停车位什么样吗?超棒 |
[40:36] | This is a decisive function | 这一个决定性的作用 |
[40:37] | I’m afraid that reading lists will kill me. | 我害怕读书清单会害死我 |
[40:39] | – Why? – it’s a bit of a fool’s game. | -为什么? -有点是糊弄的 |
[40:41] | A lot of it is a lot of fool’s | 好多 好多是糊弄的 |
[40:42] | That doesn’t matter | 那不重要 |
[40:43] | – What if there’s an exam? – there won’t be an exam. | -万一有考试呢? -不会有考试的 |
[40:45] | – We’re happy, right? – lighten up | -我们很开心 对吧? -放轻松 |
[40:47] | You have an operation today for a martini. | 你今天有手术 去喝杯马提尼吧 |
[40:49] | Or you take a sleeping pill in the hospital | 或者你在医院 就吃片安眠药 |
[40:51] | I need to explain to you what the operation means | 我以后需要给你解释下手术的意义 |
[40:54] | – Call Dr. Attenberg – I’ll call you again. | -呼叫艾滕伯格医生 -我再打给你 |
[40:55] | Is it urgent? | 很急吗? |
[40:57] | You got ta hang up? | 你得挂了吧? |
[40:58] | – Why not? – aren’t you Dr. Attenberg? | -不 怎么了? -你不是艾滕伯格医生吗? |
[41:00] | What’s wrong with me? god, I’m gon na hang up. I’m gon na go crazy. I’ll call you back. | 我是 怎么了?老天 我得挂了 我跟你说 我要疯了 回头打给你 |
[41:04] | It’s gon na be fine. I promise you. | 不会有事的 我跟你保证 |
[41:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[41:10] | I’m looking for Mrs. Messel. | 我找梅赛尔太太 |
[41:12] | – Who are you? – I’m Charles Baldwin | -你是谁? -我是夏尔鲍德温 |
[41:14] | Did we meet one night? | 有一天晚上 咱们见过 记得吗? |
[41:16] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[41:18] | Charles baldwin, shire. mama! | 夏尔鲍德温 夏尔鲍德…妈妈! |
[41:21] | My mom would want to talk to you about mom! | 我妈妈会想跟您聊聊的 妈妈 真的! |
[41:23] | I forgot my haircut. | 我忘了 理发去了 |
[41:25] | It’s important to have a haircut | 理发很重要 |
[41:27] | If she missed her life, she wouldn’t forgive me. | 如果她错过了 这辈子都不会原谅我 |
[41:29] | She’s gon na kill me and I’m gon na get involved in the news. | 她会狠狠地杀了我 新闻里也会牵扯到您 |
[41:31] | I think it’s horrible | 我觉得这很恐怖 |
[41:32] | Would you wait for her to come back and I’ll pour you a cup of coffee? | 请等她回来 我给你倒杯咖啡? |
[41:34] | And of course with cream and sugar | 当然 加奶油加糖 |
[41:35] | You’re not here. | 你不在这 |
[41:37] | You should be a singer in your breathing control | 你这个呼吸控制力 应该去当歌手 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry I’m important. why are you calling? | 抱歉 我有很重要…你为什么打来? |
[41:42] | Because I saw you on TV. | 因为我在电视节目上看见你了 |
[41:45] | I think you’re a big hit. | 我认为你很轰动呢 |
[41:47] | I was sitting there with my bedtime wine | 我坐在那 捧着睡前酒 |
[41:49] | Say to oneself: ” that girl how isn’t a star? “ | 对自己说:“那姑娘怎么不是明星?” |
[41:53] | And then I said to myself | 然后我对自己说 |
[41:54] | ” You know the shire you can solve this problem. “ | “你知道吗 夏尔 你可以解决这个问题” |
[41:57] | So I’ll call you | 所以我打给你 |
[41:59] | A: how did you start out on my tour? | 你在我的巡演上做开场 怎么样? |
[42:03] | – What? – six months | -什么? -长达六个月 |
[42:05] | Half in America half in Europe | 一半在美国 一半在欧洲 |
[42:06] | You play for thirty minutes and play with me a little bit. | 你表演三十分钟 再陪我演一点 |
[42:09] | You need to bring a lot of nice new clothes in two weeks. | 两周后出发 你需要带很多漂亮的新衣服 |
[42:12] | I pay for it | 我出钱 |
[42:14] | That’s it. I’m just calling to do this. | 就是这样 我打电话来就是为了这事 |
[42:16] | – How can you. – yes! | -你怎么… -愿意! |
[42:18] | – You’re sure you don’t. – don’t. | -你确定你不用… -不用 愿意 |
[42:21] | Oh my god! | 老天 愿意! |
[42:23] | That’s a good way to say yes. | 那就说好了 能说会道的小姐 |
[42:25] | I will contact you to finalize the details | 我会和你的人联系 敲定细节 |
[42:28] | We’re gon na have a really exciting time together | 我们会一起度过一段很刺激的日子的 |
[42:30] | Backchat | 回聊 |
[42:48] | – I have something to say – my god! I’ve had a heart attack! | -我有事情要说 -老天!我心脏病都发作了! |
[42:51] | Wait for a heart attack and we’ll have a drink | 等等 心脏病就要发作了 我们要喝一杯 |
[42:54] | I need defibrillators | 我需要除颤器 |
[42:55] | – Ready? – okay. – | -准备好没? -好了 |
[42:57] | You have to be more passionate about it | 你得回答得更激情些 |
[42:59] | All right! | 好了! |
[43:01] | – Go back – | -回去 -赶紧说 |
[43:07] | We’re going to tour with the shire | 我们要跟夏尔鲍德温去巡演了 |
[43:10] | What? | 什么? |
[43:11] | He saw my performance on TV and he liked it very much | 他在电视上看了我的表演 他很喜欢 |
[43:13] | I want him to be an opening guest. | 想让我给他做开场嘉宾 |
[43:15] | For six months! what will jack parr tell the story? | 长达六个月!杰克帕尔会怎么讲这个故事? |
[43:19] | – Are you sure it’s the shire? – right | -你确定是夏尔鲍德温? -对 |
[43:21] | Are you sure he invited you to tour? asked directly? | 你确认他邀请你参加巡演?直截了当地问的? |
[43:23] | I’d like a pink dressing room. can you write it in the contract? | 我想要一间粉色的化妆间 你能写在合同里吗? |
[43:25] | You’re gon na be the opening guest for the shire | 你要给夏尔鲍德温当开场嘉宾 |
[43:27] | Let’s get downtown and we’re going to Europe. | 让中城区滚吧 我们要去欧洲了 |
[43:29] | I need a passport. | 我需要护照 |
[43:30] | Some decent underwear | 一些得体的内衣 |
[43:32] | I’m dreaming! | 我在做梦吧! |
[43:33] | You know what I want to do? I’m gon na buy a flower for Sophie lennon. | 你知道我想干吗吗?我要给苏菲列侬买花 |
[43:38] | Sophie lennon? | 苏菲列侬? |
[43:39] | If she hadn’t delayed me, I wouldn’t have walked that night. | 如果不是她延迟了我 我那天半夜就不会走 |
[43:41] | The plug won’t see me | 塞就不会看到我 |
[43:42] | I don’t have the chance to wear beautiful clothes | 我就没有机会穿漂亮的服装 |
[43:45] | I thought of the blue feathered hat | 我想到了蓝色的带羽毛的帽子 |
[43:47] | Let’s start with the tour. | 我们先想巡演的事吧 |
[43:48] | A gentleman’s revenge for ten years | 君子报仇十年不晚 |
[43:51] | Be ready to eat ice cream, bitch! | 准备吃冰条吧 婊子! |
[43:53] | I should talk to his people first. | 我应该先跟他的人聊聊薪水 |
[43:56] | I don’t want him to think that you’re a new person and it’s cheap | 我不想让他认为你是新人 就很便宜 |
[43:58] | I’m definitely new and pretty cheap | 我绝对是新人 也相当便宜 |
[44:01] | Hey | 嘿 |
[44:06] | We succeeded you and me. | 我们成功了 你和我 |
[44:10] | I should tell you something. | 米里亚姆 我应该跟你说件事 |
[44:12] | You love me | 你爱我 |
[44:13] | – No – I’m great | -不是 -我很棒 |
[44:15] | Can you stop talking to yourself? | 你能别自说自话了吗? |
[44:16] | I’m the one who makes money. | 我就是靠这个赚钱的 姐姐 |
[44:18] | I just want to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[44:21] | My underwear is very good so don’t say it | 我的内衣很好 所以别说了 |
[44:23] | We’re gon na go shopping | 我们要去买东西 |
[44:25] | At once | 马上 |
[44:26] | I want to buy skirts, hats, shoes, purses | 我要买裙子、帽子、鞋子、钱包 |
[44:32] | Living in Europe without being bankrupt | 趁没破产到要靠出卖色相在欧洲过活 |
[44:34] | Shall we save some money first? | 我们该先省点钱吧? |
[44:37] | Ok | 好 |
[44:40] | Hello! it’s me! anyone? | 你好!是我!有人吗? |
[44:42] | And I’m going to talk to you about it. | 米里亚姆 我要和你谈谈 |
[44:44] | Can you walk and talk? I’m late | 能边走边说吗?我迟到了 |
[44:46] | Of course you are late. you always do. | 你当然要迟了 你一贯如此 |
[44:48] | You never asked yourself, ” how come I’m always late? “ | 你就不曾问过自己:“我怎么总是迟到?” |
[44:50] | No | 没有 |
[44:51] | Maybe you can have a watch for every outfit. | 也许你可以每套衣服都配个手表 |
[44:53] | You want to talk to me about dad? | 你要跟我谈谈 爸爸? |
[44:54] | I think that’s right | 对 我想好了 |
[44:57] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[44:58] | What does ” what ” mean? | “什么事”是什么意思? |
[45:00] | How many things between you and me need me to come up with a result? | 你我之间 有几件事需要我想出个结果的? |
[45:03] | I don’t know six? | 我不知道 六件? |
[45:04] | – No – eight? | -不是 -八件? |
[45:05] | – No – 35? | -不 -三十五? |
[45:07] | It’s you and Benjamin. I think it’s okay. | 是你和本杰明的事 我想好了 |
[45:10] | I know I’ve been thinking about it for too long. | 我知道我想得太久 超出你的预期 |
[45:13] | But I’m gon na look into his vaccination certificate and it takes a lot of time | 可是我要调查他的疫苗接种证明 这很花时间 |
[45:17] | I’m happy to say that I checked his data. | 我很高兴地说 我核实完了他的资料 |
[45:19] | He is financially sound | 他财务充足 |
[45:21] | You can swim all the time | 可以游泳 一直在还房贷 |
[45:24] | There is a continuous return on the patient’s life rate of 86% | 有连续退税申报表 病人救活率有86% |
[45:29] | I have to admit that his reading list makes me hesitate | 我得承认 他的阅读清单让我犹豫了 |
[45:32] | Panaslotsky is not a real writer | 帕纳斯洛特斯基不是个真实的作者 |
[45:34] | I was a little bit uncomfortable because he thought he could fool me. | 我有一点不舒服 因为他觉得他能骗过我 |
[45:38] | And then he thought about it and then he was very careful | 然后 深思熟虑之后 米里亚姆 |
[45:41] | I decided to agree with Benjamin to propose to you. | 我决定 同意本杰明向你求婚 |
[45:46] | You can remarry | 你可以再婚了 |
[45:51] | How? | 怎么? |
[45:53] | How? | 怎么? |
[45:56] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[45:58] | Hi! anyone? | 嗨!有人吗? |
[46:00] | – Don’t talk, I’m Ross! – but dad. | -别说话 我来了 罗斯! -可是 爸爸… |
[46:02] | I’ve been waiting all day to say a few things to your mom. | 我等了一整天 就为了跟你妈妈说几件事 |
[46:05] | It might get her in bed. | 这可能会让她气倒在床 |
[46:07] | I can’t talk to her about it if she’s already in bed. | 如果她已经气倒在床上 我就不能跟她说这些事了 |
[46:10] | – But. – first! | -可是… -我先! |
[46:13] | David beckman asked me to say hello to me when I was in the shoes. | 大卫贝杰曼让我打声招呼 我在修鞋的地方偶然碰上他了 |
[46:17] | He’s very old. | 他老得很厉害 |
[46:18] | A: good. shall we come into my study? | 很好 我们进我书房待会吧? |
[46:23] | Ok | 好 |
[46:25] | Sit down | 坐吧 |
[46:29] | Where do you sit? | 坐哪? |
[46:32] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[46:34] | Dad? I’m late. I’m leaving. | 爸爸?我要迟了 我先走了 |
[46:38] | What do you want to say? | 安比 你想说什么? |
[46:41] | Ross, you know I’ve been a little bit shaky lately | 罗斯 你知道 我最近的状况有点不稳定 |
[46:47] | I know it’s gon na be okay | 我知道 会好起来的 |
[46:49] | I went to bell labs and talked to Charles and I was absolutely right | 对 我去了贝尔实验室 和查尔斯谈了 我是绝对有理的 |
[46:53] | Was he hurt? | 老天 他受伤了? |
[46:55] | No, Charles was good. we were talking. | 没 查尔斯很好 我们就是谈了谈 |
[46:58] | But I was thinking about something during the conversation | 可是谈话过程中 我想到了些事 |
[47:02] | I started thinking about my life | 我开始想到我的生活 |
[47:05] | What did I look like before? | 我以前的样子 变成了什么样子 |
[47:08] | I’ve made decisions about how to raise kids | 我做过的决定 养孩子的方法 |
[47:13] | I think I need to reassess something | 我认为我需要重新评估一些事情 |
[47:16] | What is it? | 什么事情? |
[47:17] | You’re not going to sell Ross to bell labs | 就是不给贝尔实验室卖命了 罗斯 |
[47:22] | It’s no longer fit for me | 那里不再适合我了 |
[47:24] | Okay, so you’re focused on teaching at the university | 好 你专心在大学教书就好 |
[47:27] | I’m leaving Columbia University | 我要离开哥伦比亚大学 |
[47:29] | – What? – I don’t want to teach anymore. | -什么? -我不想再在那教书了 |
[47:32] | But you’re a tenured professor | 可你是终身教授 |
[47:34] | I know they don’t want me to teach me to take a vacation | 我知道 可他们不想让我教书 让我去休假 |
[47:37] | Paid leave | 带薪休假 |
[47:38] | I don’t want their money that’s not what I make | 我不想要他们的钱 这不是我赚的 |
[47:41] | Of course you want the money | 当然要钱 |
[47:42] | I’m going to give it up and give up everything. | 我要放弃它 放弃一切 工作 终身… |
[47:46] | – You’re crazy – I didn’t | -你疯了 -我没有 |
[47:48] | You’re leaving Columbia. | 你要离开哥大 |
[47:49] | I don’t want to go with the drift of my life | 我不想这辈子就这么随波逐流 |
[47:53] | I had a goal and I wanted to recapture it | 我以前有目标 我想重拾它 |
[47:56] | – You’re giving up the tenured professorship — right | -你要放弃终身教授的职称 -对 |
[47:58] | Our apartment is the elder brother of Columbia. | 我们的公寓是哥大的 安比 |
[48:05] | Right | 对 |
[48:08] | Sure | 确实 |
[48:09] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[48:11] | Live with me and Benjamin? | 和米里亚姆、本杰明一起住? |
[48:20] | You still sit down | 你还是坐下来吧 |
[48:28] | So I’m gon na tell you how I’m gon na solve this problem | 所以我要告诉你我会如何解决这个问题 |
[48:30] | We’ve decided that once a month we’re going to book a comedian. | 我们决定了 一个月一次 我们要订一名喜剧演员 |
[48:33] | Will he offend everyone? | 他会得罪所有人 公平吗? |
[48:36] | – He knew I was coming. – no. | -他知道我要来 -不重要 |
[48:37] | – He knows I’m coming. there’s no name on the list. | -他知道我要来 -名单上没有你的名字 |
[48:39] | – He knew I was coming — he didn’t say your name. | -他知道我要来 -他没说过你的名字 |
[48:41] | He knew I was coming to ranney! | 他知道我要来 兰尼! |
[48:42] | No, Perry. she’s my mom. | 没事 佩里 她是我妈妈 |
[48:44] | You didn’t leave my name. Perry was going to have a heart attack. | 你没有留我的名字 佩里要犯心脏病了 |
[48:46] | I’m sorry, Perry only once. | 我很抱歉 佩里 仅此一次 |
[48:47] | The person’s name should be on the list so that’s the right thing to do | 可人的名字应该写在名单上 这样才对 |
[48:51] | That’s the next president of the United States | 那是下任美国总统 |
[48:53] | Never mind that he showed me a nice tie and a nice tie. | 别管他 让我看看 衣服不错 领带不错 发型不错 |
[48:58] | I was going to introduce myself and he was the only one | 准备做自我介绍 只有他能上台 |
[49:01] | Perry knew me in unexpected ways | 佩里出乎预料地了解我 |
[49:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to start with the amazing talk show | 各位先生女士 马上要开始的是 惊人的脱口秀表演 |
[49:06] | It’s the most amazing stand-up comedian of our time | 是我们这个时代最惊人的脱口秀演员 |
[49:09] | Welcome the soaring popularity of lenny bruce! | 有请人气大涨的年轻人 兰尼布鲁斯! |
[49:12] | – Refueling – thank you | -加油 -谢谢 |
[49:15] | Will you explain the meaning of this sentence when I come back? | 等我回来你会给我解释这句话的意思? |
[49:17] | Meeting | 会的 |
[49:28] | Will Elizabeth Taylor take part in the Jewish rite of passage? | 伊丽莎白泰勒会参加犹太教的成人礼吗? |
[49:32] | I’ve been making sure that I’m gon na go through the rehearsal | 我一直在保证 我会按排练的内容讲台词 |
[49:36] | It’s true that it’s always been criticized for bad taste | 确实如此 总是被人诟病品味差 |
[49:43] | Right, but there’s another side to my nature | 对 但我的本性还有另一面 |
[49:47] | Aesthetic side | 美学的一面 |
[49:49] | Keep going up | 一直在上升 |
[49:52] | I want to. | 我要… |
[49:54] | – Do you like it? – | -你喜欢吗? -喜欢 |
[49:56] | I’m so happy! | 我太高兴了! |
[49:57] | I’m going to write a musical with Steve Allen | 我要和史蒂夫艾伦一起写个音乐剧 |
[50:01] | That’s a nice type | 那种很美好的类型 |
[50:03] | I’m talking about a couple | 讲的是一对夫妇 |
[50:06] | If you were married you knew there would be a scene | 如果你结婚了 你就知道会有这么个场景 |
[50:10] | You and your wife have a lot of problems. | 你和你老婆有很多问题 |
[50:12] | So they separated and remarried | 所以分开了 可又复婚了 |
[50:15] | But the couple in this song they are a little bit different | 可这首歌里讲的这对夫妇 他们有点不同 |
[50:18] | In seven years, on and off, 55 times | 七年里分分合合55次 |
[50:24] | But they were remarrying because of their children | 可他们因为孩子不断复婚 |
[50:27] | And finally they went to a marriage counselor | 最后他们去找了个婚姻顾问 |
[50:30] | They’ve got the knot and they’re very happy | 解开了心结 他们复合了 很开心 |
[50:33] | No quarrel | 不再争吵 |
[50:35] | But the kids went crazy. | 可孩子们开始发疯了 |
[50:38] | Because they’ve got used to it | 因为他们已经适应了 |
[50:41] | It’s too much for them to break up the process | 分手 复合这个过程 这个次数对他们而言太多了 |
[50:45] | So they decided to split up for the kids | 所以他们决定为了孩子而分开 |
[50:50] | In this situation, Steve. | 在这个情境下 史蒂夫… |
[50:52] | He’s my friend. let’s go out. | 他是我朋友 我们一起出去 |
[50:55] | He said the first word | 他说了第一句词儿 |
[50:57] | Okay, hey, what about your wife? | 好吧 嘿 兰尼 你的老婆呢? |
[51:00] | We have a problem | 我们出现了问题 分了 |
[51:02] | It’s too bad. don’t worry. you’ll be okay. | 太糟糕了 可别担心 你们会和好的 |
[51:05] | No | 不是的 |
[51:07] | And a lot of arguments | 无数次的争吵 最后决定 |
[51:09] | ” This is the last time ” you know | “这是最后一次” 你知道的 |
[51:10] | I finally got the nerve to get rid of her. | 我最后鼓起勇气 摆脱了她 |
[51:12] | It was like a dream but I finally got rid of her. | 跟做梦一样 可我最终还是做了 摆脱了她 |
[51:15] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[51:17] | She left me. | 她离开了我 |
[51:19] | But the better man | 可反倒更好 哥们 |
[51:21] | A person is better | 一个人反倒更好 |
[51:22] | I’m really at home | 我真的很自在 |
[51:24] | I’m gon na fix my apartment | 我会修自己的公寓 |
[51:26] | Yes, I can fix my apartment. | 是的 我可以修自己的公寓 |
[51:29] | I’m going to buy that black shiny piece of furniture. | 我要去买那个黑色亮光漆的家具 |
[51:32] | I’d like to buy a poster for a bullfight. | 我要买张斗牛的海报 |
[51:34] | I’m going to buy a coffee table and I’m gon na make it a door. | 我要买咖啡桌 我要给它弄个门 |
[51:37] | I’m really at home | 我会真的很自在 |
[51:39] | That would be nice | 这会很好 |
[51:41] | I’d like to buy a silk piece with a pearl white telephone. | 我要买件绸子的吸烟服 珍珠白的电话机 |
[51:44] | I’m gon na sit back and relax and I’m gon na be alone | 我要坐好 放松 最后 什么都会是我一个人 |
[51:47] | That’s the best way to do that | 想达到这个目的 这是最好的办法 一个人 |
[51:50] | A man | 一个人 |
[51:53] | A man | 一个人 |
[51:56] | A man | 一个人 |
[51:58] | Be happy to be a person | 开心地成为一个人 |
[52:03] | I’m so happy that you don’t know? | 我一个人很开心 你不知道吗? |
[52:07] | I convinced you. | 我说服了你… |
[52:13] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 让你一直等 安比 |
[52:14] | It’s okay. I just arrived. | 没事 我刚到 |
[52:17] | My dad asked me to say hello to you. | 我爸爸让我跟你打个招呼 |
[52:18] | Is Robert all right? | 罗伯特还好吗? |
[52:20] | Angry and opposed | 老样子 生气、强烈反对 |
[52:22] | Give me a hand | 帮我带个好 |
[52:24] | We should have a meal together recently | 我们最近应该一起吃个饭 |
[52:26] | Use the story of two angry young people to cheer you up | 用两个发脾气的年轻人的故事来哄你开心 |
[52:30] | They think they know everything | 他们自以为什么都知道 |
[52:31] | My dad is still the same | 我爸还是那个德行 |
[52:34] | He’s a great speaker and he makes great gestures | 他是个出色的演说家 会作出很棒的手势 |
[52:38] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 安比? |
[52:41] | I have a situation in my life | 我的人生出了点状况 |
[52:45] | I think I should get a really good lawyer | 我觉得我应该找个真正优秀的律师 |
[52:48] | Do you know where I work? | 你知道我工作的领域吧? |
[52:53] | I want to have a good fight. | 我想好好打一架 |
[52:57] | Then you’ve got the right person. | 那你就找对人了 |
[53:01] | Coffee | 咖啡 说吧 |
[53:20] | A man | 一个人 |
[53:22] | A man | 一个人 |
[53:24] | A dog with a close eye is wearing a bone. | 像近视眼的狗 戴着骨头 |
[53:29] | But one is better | 可一个人反倒好 |
[53:32] | You don’t have to take out the garbage and listen to her. | 不用再倒垃圾 听她打电话絮叨 |
[53:35] | I gave her everything, even her mother’s ring. | 我给了她一切 甚至是母亲的戒指 |
[53:40] | But I think she’s a little bit of a deal and sometimes she wants her to die. | 可我觉得她斤斤计较 有时候会希望她死去 |
[53:46] | But she might have to prepare for two hours | 可她可能要先准备两个小时 |
[53:49] | She’ll feel sorry for her old age. | 她老了 会觉得遗憾 |
[53:53] | Yeah, it’s like when you’re young you can have a lot of people | 是的 就好比 年轻的时候 摇摆不定 可以有很多人 |
[53:57] | But I’m getting old and I can see the results in 20 years | 可老了 我能看到20年后的结果 |
[53:59] | ” How are you, Anne? | “哦 你好吗 安妮? |
[54:01] | ” We haven’t seen you for a long time. | “我们好久没见了 你看着不错 宝贝 |
[54:03] | ” You’re still using Dutch shampoo. I know. | “你还在用荷兰洗发水洗头 我知道 |
[54:06] | ” It looks good to you. you’re fat. | “对 你看着也不错 你胖了 |
[54:09] | ” What’s wrong with your neck? | “你脖子怎么了? |
[54:11] | ” Tell me how many times you’ve been married. | “对 我听说你结过几次婚 |
[54:14] | ” Me? I haven’t been investing in real estate all the time. | “我?没有 一直单着 我在投资房产 |
[54:19] | ” Maybe you’ve heard that I bought a little piece of land in Mexico. “ | “也许你有所耳闻 我在墨西哥买了块儿小地 |
[54:22] | ” Arcabo | “叫阿卡波可 |
[54:24] | ” Where do you live? a furnished house? | “你住哪?带家具的屋子? |
[54:27] | ” That’s good | “那不错 |
[54:29] | ” For you to use the heat of the heating and cooking paper as a curtain. “ | “对 你用暖气烧饭 用纸当窗帘 |
[54:31] | ” Sitting in the hallway watching TV and so on | “坐在走廊 看着电视 等等 |
[54:32] | ” Yeah, that’s fine. “ | “没错 挺好的 对 |
[54:34] | ” You have a big international card. you brush it. “ | “你拥有大来国际卡 你刷一刷 |
[54:36] | ” You’re in the first class at any place and I know that’s it. “ | “你在任何场所都是待在头等舱 我知道 就是这样” |
[54:40] | Her future is dark | 她的未来一片黑暗 |
[54:43] | I would be rich and famous and she would live in a furnished house | 我会很有钱很出名 她会住有家具的屋子 |
[54:47] | But it’s too late. | 可一切都太迟了 |
[54:49] | I’m not gon na hear her complain anymore. | 我不会再听到她的抱怨了 |
[54:51] | I’m going to live in a mansion on the nobu hill but one person | 我会住在诺布山的豪宅 富有但一个人 |
[54:58] | A man | 一个人 |
[55:01] | A man | 一个人 |
[55:04] | I will be rich | 我会有钱 |
[55:06] | There’s only one person | 可只有一个人 |
[55:28] | Miki? | 米琪? |
[55:31] | I’m gon na be the opening guest for the shire | 我要给夏尔鲍德温当开场嘉宾了 |
[55:34] | What? miki. | 什么?米琪 那… |
[55:38] | He wanted me to go on his tour. | 他想让我参加他的巡回演出 |
[55:41] | He said I was going to go to six months | 他说我要去六个月 |
[55:43] | I said yes | 我答应了 |
[55:47] | That’s it | 就这样 |
[55:48] | I didn’t even think about it. | 想都没想 我什么都没想 |
[55:53] | I said yes, I understand now | 就答应了 我现在懂了 |
[55:58] | It’s a different story | 情况不同了 |
[56:02] | I can’t go back to the jelly state | 我不能回到吃果冻的状态了 |
[56:04] | I don’t have three kids under 30 | 没有三个孩子未满30岁的我 |
[56:09] | I made a decision | 我做了决定 |
[56:12] | – Miki. – I want a man. | -米琪… -我要一个人 |
[56:16] | The second half of life | 度过后半生 |
[56:20] | This is what I just decided on the phone in five minutes | 这是我刚在五分钟的电话里决定的 |
[56:23] | Surprised? | 吃惊吧? |
[56:25] | You don’t know you don’t. | 你不知道 你不… |
[56:27] | I’ll be leaving soon. | 我很快就要走了 |
[56:29] | I may not have time to pack my bags. I’m going on tour. | 可能没时间收拾行李了 我还是要去巡演 |
[56:35] | I don’t want to be alone | 我不想一个人 |
[56:38] | Not tonight | 今晚不行 |
[56:40] | Tonight, tonight | 今晚 就今晚 |
[56:45] | I really need someone who loves me to be with me. | 我真的很需要一个爱我的人陪着我 |