| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | *Somewhere beyond the sea…* | *在大海彼岸某处* | 
| [00:16] | Buy yourself some driving gloves. | 给自己买双司机手套吧 | 
| [00:17] | Whew, it’s hot. | 好热 | 
| [00:18] | Watch the bag guy, watch the bag guy. | 哥们 小心袋子 | 
| [00:20] | – Please put those on the bottom. – Those shoes need a shine, kid. | -这些请放在下面 -你鞋子该打油了 小伙 | 
| [00:22] | -Those are hats. Hats on top, right-side up. -Yes, ma’am. | -这是帽子 放上面 正面朝上 -好 夫人 | 
| [00:24] | – Hats on top. So you remember. – Thank you, sir. | -帽子放上面 记住喽 -好的 先生 | 
| [00:26] | Maisel and Myerson. You got a girl? Take her to a show. | 麦瑟尔和梅耶森 有女朋友吗 带她来看演出 | 
| [00:29] | – Thank you. – I’m sweating my ass off. | -谢谢你 -我屁股都出汗了 | 
| [00:30] | Are you sweating your ass off? | 你屁股没出汗吗 | 
| [00:31] | – Take off your jacket. – How’s that gonna help my ass? | -把你的外套脱掉 -那关我屁股出汗什么事 | 
| [00:33] | – Welcome to the Fontainebleau. – Susie Myerson. | -欢迎光临枫丹白露 -苏西·梅耶森 | 
| [00:35] | Buy yourself something pretty. | 给你自己买点漂亮的东西 | 
| [00:36] | We’re here with the Shy Baldwin tour. | 我们是和夏伊·鲍德温巡演团一起的 | 
| [00:37] | Ah, yes. Follow me. | 好的 跟我来 | 
| [00:38] | – Susie Myerson. Remember the face. – I will. | -苏西·梅耶森 记住这张脸 -我会的 | 
| [00:40] | – Susie Myerson. Remember the face. – Absolutely. | -苏西·梅耶森 记住这张脸 -一定 | 
| [00:42] | Susie Myerson. Remember the face. | 苏西·梅耶森 记住这张脸 | 
| [00:44] | You don’t have to tip everyone, you know. | 你不用所有人都给小费 | 
| [00:45] | To be a big shot, you got to act like a big shot. | 要想当大人物 就得有大人物的派头 | 
| [00:48] | Big shots tip. | 大人物都给小费 | 
| [00:49] | But that guy doesn’t work here. | 但是那个人不在这里工作 | 
| [00:50] | What? Shit. | 什么 见鬼 | 
| [00:51] | Hey! Give me that back! | 嘿 把钱还给我 | 
| [00:54] | *It’s near beyond the moon* | *在月亮那头* | 
| [00:58] | *I know beyond a doubt* | *我知道不用怀疑* | 
| [01:03] | *My heart will lead me there soon* | *我的心将很快带我抵达* | 
| [01:08] | *We’ll meet beyond the shore* | *我们会在海岸彼端相遇* | 
| [01:12] | *We’ll kiss just as before…* | *像往日那样亲吻* | 
| [01:17] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [01:17] | *Happy we’ll be beyond the sea* | *我们会在大海彼岸幸福生活* | 
| [01:21] | *And never again I’ll go sailing* | *我再也不会扬帆远航* | 
| [01:27] | – Hello. I’m Miriam… – Got it. | -你好 我是米里亚姆 -我来 | 
| [01:29] | Maisel and Myerson. | 麦瑟尔和梅耶森 | 
| [01:30] | That’s for you. Get yourself a hokeypokey. | 这是给你的 买冰激凌吃吧 | 
| [01:31] | Welcome to the Fontainebleau. | 欢迎光临枫丹白露 | 
| [01:33] | – We have you in a… – Standard room. | -为你们准备的是 -标准套房 | 
| [01:34] | – Twin beds. – Facing the ocean, not the pool. | -双人床 -海景房 不要朝向泳池的 | 
| [01:35] | – Away from the elevator. – And the ice machine. | -离电梯远点 -还有制冰机 | 
| [01:37] | – But near the cigarette machine. – And the emergency exit. | -但是要离香烟售卖机近一点 -还有紧急出口 | 
| [01:39] | – What floor? – Tenth floor. | -在几楼 -十楼 | 
| [01:40] | Ooh, too high. | 太高了 | 
| [01:41] | Room service gets cold. | 餐点到了以后都凉了 | 
| [01:42] | And you can’t jump out if there’s a fire. | 着火的时候又不能跳下去 | 
| [01:44] | – Third floor. Away from families. – Kids scream. | -三楼 离全家出行的远一点 -小孩子会叫 | 
| [01:46] | – She swears. – No kids. | -她嘴脏 -离小孩儿远一点 | 
| [01:47] | – Oh, no first-time fuckers. – Pardon me? | -对了 不能挨着头一回的傻蛋 -您说什么 | 
| [01:49] | – Newlyweds. – They scream, too. | -新婚夫妇 -他们也叫得厉害 | 
| [01:51] | Anything else? | 还有别的要求吗 | 
| [01:52] | Yes, do you have a set of hotel schematics we could look at? | 是的 你有酒店的机电图吗 | 
| [01:54] | We’re most interested in the kitchen ventilation system | 我们对厨房的通风系统和风管的布局 | 
| [01:56] | and the routing of the ductwork. | 很感兴趣 | 
| [01:57] | Remember the Ambassador in L.A.? | 还记得洛杉矶的大使酒店吗 | 
| [01:59] | Whole place smelled like chlorine and discount cocaine. | 那里到处都是氯水和廉价可卡因的味道 | 
| [02:02] | I’ll go ask. | 我去问一下 | 
| [02:05] | How many of the words in that request do you think she understood? | 你觉得刚才我们的要求她明白了多少 | 
| [02:07] | Not everyone outside of Manhattan’s an idiot. | 不是所有曼哈顿之外的人都是傻子 | 
| [02:09] | – Well… – Okay, Fontainebleau. | -好吧 -枫丹白露 | 
| [02:12] | What things can I playfully lampoon about you in my act? | 我表演时该拿什么段子吐槽你呢 | 
| [02:16] | Susie. | 苏西 | 
| [02:18] | A staircase to nowhere. | 那里有个假楼梯 | 
| [02:19] | A what to where? | 什么玩意儿 | 
| [02:20] | See that staircase? | 看见那个楼梯了吗 | 
| [02:21] | It’s there just so the ladies can walk down in their finest dresses. | 它存在的目的就是让女孩子们盛装从上面走下来 | 
| [02:24] | – And everybody can watch them. – Well, there you go. | -大家都会看到她们 -好吧 你找到段子了 | 
| [02:26] | You can do an entire act on that completely asinine… | 这傻不拉几的楼梯你能讲上一整场 | 
| [02:29] | Oh. You don’t want to make fun of it… | 你不是在想段子 | 
| [02:30] | You want to walk down it. | 你想从上面走下来 | 
| [02:31] | Well, that new green dress is just dying for some attention. | 我一定要让人们看我穿着那件新绿裙子 | 
| [02:35] | See, I never know when Borscht Belt Barbie’s gonna come back out. | 我永远猜不到犹太芭比重出江湖的时机 | 
| [02:38] | Okay. Go ahead. Walk down the staircase. | 好吧 去吧 从那个楼梯上走下来 | 
| [02:40] | I’ll be in the bar, wondering why I never used my law degree. | 我去酒吧呆着 想想我为啥从没用上我的法学学位 | 
| [02:42] | – Your what? – Okay, I could not find | -你的什么 -好吧 我找不到 | 
| [02:44] | schematics or a ventilation plan, | 机电图或者是通风平面图 | 
| [02:46] | but here’s the emergency exit layout, | 但是这里有紧急出口的布局图 | 
| [02:48] | which actually shows you a good portion of the ductwork. | 上面实际上有很多风管 | 
| [02:50] | Wait a second, you’re competent? | 等下 你全搞懂了 | 
| [02:52] | You got to get out of Florida. | 别窝在弗罗里达了 | 
| [02:53] | Seriously, get on a bus and get to New York. | 说真的 坐长途汽车到纽约 | 
| [02:54] | You do not belong here. | 你不该在这里工作 | 
| [02:56] | Take it. Go. Don’t even check us in. | 给 不用帮我们登记了 | 
| [02:57] | Third floor. I’ll have your bags follow you up. | 三楼 我会安排人送行李上去 | 
| [03:00] | And then you’ll leave? After the bags? | 然后你会走吗 安排完之后 | 
| [03:01] | – Come on, Susie. – Save yourself! | -走吧 苏西 -别埋没了你自己 | 
| [03:03] | Did you say you had a law degree? | 你刚才是不是说你有法学学位 | 
| [03:05] | Huh? Hey, hold the elevator. | 啥 嘿 电梯等一下 | 
| [03:07] | Hold the elevator! | 电梯等一下 | 
| [03:09] | *No more sailing.* | *不再远航* | 
| [03:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [03:14] | I’m home! | 我回来了 | 
| [03:16] | Kitty Carlisle, Don Ameche and Polly Bergen | 基蒂·卡莱尔 唐·阿米奇和波莉·伯根[均为演员] | 
| [03:20] | on To Tell the Truth, | 来到《实话实说》现场 | 
| [03:23] | with your host, Bud Collyer! | 由我巴德·科耶尔为您主持 | 
| [03:27] | I got some of Moishe’s prune Danish. | 我给莫伊舍买了点梅干千层酥 | 
| [03:29] | – Like you… – What is your name, please? | -就是你 -请问你叫什么名字 | 
| [03:31] | My name is Judy Delp. | 我叫朱蒂·德尔普 | 
| [03:35] | My name is Judy Delp. | 我叫朱蒂·德尔普 | 
| [03:37] | Zelda, what are you doing? | 塞尔达 你在干什么呢 | 
| [03:38] | – My name is Judy Delp. – Watching TV. | -我叫朱蒂·德尔普 -看电视呢 | 
| [03:40] | – But what are you wearing? – Clothes. | -你穿的这是什么啊 -衣服 | 
| [03:42] | – Street clothes. – Talk to her. | -便装 -你跟她说吧 | 
| [03:44] | – Shirley? – I don’t want people to think I have a maid. | -雪莉 -我不想让别人觉得我有仆人 | 
| [03:47] | That uniform was a dead giveaway. | 那套制服太显眼了 | 
| [03:48] | But Zelda is a maid. | 但是塞尔达就是仆人啊 | 
| [03:50] | A maid wears a uniform. | 仆人得穿制服 | 
| [03:51] | Well, she can wear it at night | 她可以晚上穿 | 
| [03:52] | if it’ll make you feel any better. | 如果你心里能舒服点的话 | 
| [03:53] | – Night? – When it’s dark. | -晚上 -天黑之后 | 
| [03:55] | – And the lights are out. – I can wear it to bed. | -熄灯以后 -我可以穿着制服睡觉 | 
| [03:57] | – Yes, she can wear it to bed. – This is unbelievable. | -她可以穿着睡觉 -这简直了 | 
| [03:59] | – I step out of this house for five minutes and… – Shh! | -我刚离开这里5分钟 -嘘 | 
| [04:01] | Did you just shush me? | 你刚才嘘我 | 
| [04:02] | I have money on this. | 我在这上面押了钱的 | 
| [04:04] | – You have… – I think it’s one. | -你 -我觉得是1号 | 
| [04:05] | She looks like she’s been brained by a baton a few times. | 她那样子像是头被体操棒砸过好几次 | 
| [04:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:08] | Would you mind running through that again for us, please? | 能不能请你再复述一遍 | 
| [04:10] | I don’t think we got it all. | 我们好像没完全听清 | 
| [04:11] | Anyway, the votes are in, | 不管怎样 票已经投了 | 
| [04:13] | such as they are. Let’s see which one… | 都在这里了 我们来看看谁是 | 
| [04:14] | – Should I get that? – Would you? | -要我去接电话吗 -麻烦了 | 
| [04:16] | Baton twirling champion. | 自由体操冠军 | 
| [04:17] | So will the real Judy Delp please stand up? | 可否有请真正的朱蒂·德尔普站起来 | 
| [04:22] | – Skurwysyn! – I told you. | -狗娘养的 -我不是说过嘛 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, wait. Mrs. Weissman? | 等下 维斯曼夫人 | 
| [04:28] | – Yes. – Can I have next Friday off? | -怎么了 -下周五我能放假吗 | 
| [04:32] | I think… | 我认为 | 
| [04:34] | I think nothing would be better than… | 我认为没有什么能比得上 | 
| [04:40] | I just want to say, I fucking hate Florida. | 我想说 我恨死弗罗里达了 | 
| [04:42] | – You should take your jacket off. – No. | -你应该把外套脱掉 -不 | 
| [04:43] | You should take your boots off. | 把靴子脱了 | 
| [04:44] | I think you’ll regret that request. | 我脱了的话你肯定后悔 | 
| [04:46] | You want some lemonade? | 要来点柠檬水吗 | 
| [04:47] | No, I don’t want any fucking lemonade. | 不要 我他妈才不要柠檬水 | 
| [04:49] | Does it look like I’m sitting here | 你觉得我现在脑子里想的是 | 
| [04:50] | thinking about some goddamned ass-licking, cock-sucking, | 什么猫嫌狗烦 姥姥不疼 舅舅不爱的 | 
| [04:52] | dick-whacking lemonade? | 操蛋柠檬水吗 | 
| [04:54] | Just one, please. | 一杯就够了 劳烦了 | 
| [04:56] | I don’t understand this place. Why is it here? | 我真搞不懂这个地方 这里是怎么来的 | 
| [04:58] | Well, the Atlantic Ocean opened up about 200 million years ago, | 大西洋在大约两亿年前开始扩张 | 
| [05:01] | pushing North America westward, | 把北美洲向西推 | 
| [05:02] | away from the supercontinent Pangaea. | 远离了超级大陆即盘古大陆 | 
| [05:05] | It’s in the brochure. | 宣传册上写着呢 | 
| [05:06] | You want a smack in the mouth? | 你想挨一耳光吗 | 
| [05:07] | I did not tell you to come to the pool. | 又不是我让你来泳池这边的 | 
| [05:09] | You did, too. You told me to come down here | 就是你 你告诉我下来 | 
| [05:11] | and sit with you and relax. | 和你坐下来放松一下 | 
| [05:12] | When does the relaxing start? | 那你什么时候开始放松 | 
| [05:14] | How can you relax? | 你怎么能放松得下来 | 
| [05:16] | It’s boiling. It’s humid. | 又热又潮 | 
| [05:17] | There’s bugs and snakes | 蛇行虫爬 | 
| [05:19] | and birds and bats and alligators and sand. | 还到处是鸟 蝙蝠 鳄鱼 沙子 | 
| [05:22] | There’s sand everywhere… | 到处都是沙子 | 
| [05:23] | In the sandwiches, in the room, in my hair, in my ass. | 三明治里 房间里 我头发里 我屁股里 | 
| [05:25] | I haven’t been anywhere near the beach and I have sand in my ass. | 我都没靠近过沙滩 屁股里就有沙子 | 
| [05:28] | That says more about you than it does about Florida. | 那是你自己有问题 不是弗罗里达有问题 | 
| [05:31] | That was a big mistake, kid! Big mistake! | 你闯大祸了 小子 闯大祸了 | 
| [05:33] | Remember the face! | 记住这张脸 | 
| [05:34] | You have to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 | 
| [05:35] | Seriously. | 讲真的 | 
| [05:38] | Why do Jews do this to themselves? | 犹太人为什么要这么作践自己 | 
| [05:41] | Why do they find terrible places and go live there? | 为啥他们专门找垃圾地方住 | 
| [05:43] | “Hey, here’s a piece of the desert | “这里有块沙漠哎 | 
| [05:44] | surrounded by people who hate us. | 周围还都是讨厌咱的人 | 
| [05:45] | Where do I sign?” | 赶紧搬去住” | 
| [05:48] | I’m gonna die on this chair. | 我就死在这椅子上算了 | 
| [05:50] | Susie, go in the pool. Cool off. | 苏西 去池里放松一下 | 
| [05:51] | You’ll feel so much better. | 你会感觉好多的 | 
| [05:53] | You do know how to swim, don’t you? | 你知道怎么游泳 对吧 | 
| [05:57] | Are you kidding? | 你认真的吗 | 
| [05:59] | You grew up in the Rockaways. | 你是洛克威人 | 
| [06:00] | Your house was on stilts. How do you not know how to swim? | 你们那房子都在水上 你竟然不会游泳 | 
| [06:02] | ‘Cause my drunken whore of a mother never taught me, okay? | 因为我的酒鬼老妈婊没教过 行吗 | 
| [06:04] | What if you fell in the water? | 那你掉水里怎么办 | 
| [06:05] | Well, then Christmas came early that year. | 就算提前送上圣诞气氛了 | 
| [06:08] | Okay. That’s it. | 行了 | 
| [06:10] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [06:11] | I am gonna teach you how to swim. | 我来教你怎么游 | 
| [06:13] | No way. | 绝对不要 | 
| [06:13] | I was a certified swimming instructor in the Catskills. | 我是卡兹奇山度假村的持证游泳教练 | 
| [06:15] | – I am an expert. – Get out of here. | -专业的 -滚粗去 | 
| [06:17] | Swimming’s fun. It makes your tush tight. | 游泳很好玩的 让你屁股更翘 | 
| [06:19] | I like a nice loose tush. | 我屁股松垮垮就挺好的 | 
| [06:20] | Hey, we are on tour now. | 咱们是在巡演 | 
| [06:22] | We will be flying in planes. | 还要坐飞机 | 
| [06:23] | And if one of those planes goes down in the water, | 如果飞机坠毁在水里了 | 
| [06:25] | you are gonna have to know how to swim. | 你得会游泳才行啊 | 
| [06:26] | Oh, good. You found a way to make flying even worse. | 真好 你又让坐飞机更噩梦了一点 | 
| [06:29] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [06:30] | I am not swimming or traveling with you anymore. | 我再也不跟你一起旅游或者游泳了 | 
| [06:32] | Once you get in, you’ll see. It’ll be fun. | 你进水就会发现多好玩了 | 
| [06:35] | Now, you are gonna need a bathing suit. | 现在我们需要一套泳装 | 
| [06:37] | – Jump! – No. | -跳 -不 | 
| [06:38] | – Susie, I’ll catch you. – Fuck you. | -苏西 我接着你 -去你妈的 | 
| [06:40] | – You won’t. – I swear I’ll catch you. | -你不会的 -我会接着的 | 
| [06:41] | – No, you won’t! – I will. | -你不会的 -我会的 | 
| [06:42] | – You’re lying! – Susie, just jump! | -你在撒谎 -苏西 跳啊 | 
| [06:43] | – You jump! – You’re acting like a four-year-old. | -你才跳 -你跟个四岁小孩似的 | 
| [06:45] | – You’re acting like a four-year-old! – Just jump to me! | -你才跟个四岁小孩似的 -冲我跳啊 | 
| [06:47] | – You jump to me! – No, you jump to me! | -你才冲我跳 -不 你冲我跳 | 
| [06:49] | – Kick! – Oh! Do not let me go! | -踢腿 -啊不要松手 | 
| [06:50] | – I won’t let you go! – Water up the nose! | -我不松手 -水进鼻孔了 | 
| [06:52] | – I got water up my nose! – I’ve got you! | -有水进鼻孔了 -我扶着你呢 | 
| [06:54] | Just fucking relax and kick! | 他妈的放轻松 踢腿 | 
| [06:56] | You fucking kick! | 你才他妈的踢腿 | 
| [06:57] | There are children here! | 这有孩子 | 
| [06:58] | Stop saying “Fuck”! | 别说”他妈的” | 
| [06:59] | You stop saying “Fuck”! | 你才别说”他妈的” | 
| [07:01] | What are you staring at? | 你瞅啥 | 
| [07:02] | What are they staring at?! | 他们瞅啥呢 | 
| [07:03] | Here we go. | 准备开始 | 
| [07:05] | – One. – Do not do this. | -一 -不要啊 | 
| [07:06] | – Two. – Miriam, I said don’t. | -二 -米里亚姆 我说了不要 | 
| [07:07] | – Big breath. – I will kill your children. | -深呼吸 -我要杀了你的孩子 | 
| [07:09] | I will kill them and I will dress up in their clothes. | 我要杀了他们然后穿上他们的衣服 | 
| [07:11] | – And I will haunt you. – Three! | -来索你的魂 -三 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [07:15] | Oh, God. Oh… | 天 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 我天 天 天 | 
| [07:18] | Susie, you’re doing it! | 苏西 你在游泳哎 | 
| [07:19] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 操 操 操 | 
| [07:21] | Who peed? Who peed in this pool? | 谁尿了 谁尿这池子里了 | 
| [07:24] | Well, at least you’re honest. | 至少你们很诚实 | 
| [07:25] | You’re doing great! Keep going! | 你游得很好啊 继续游 | 
| [07:27] | Turn me around. Turn me around. | 把我转个方向 转回去 | 
| [07:29] | Good girl. Good girl, Susie. | 真棒 苏西你真棒 | 
| [07:31] | You’re swimming! | 你在游泳哎 | 
| [07:33] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [07:33] | – I’m coming. – No… | -老娘来了 -不 | 
| [07:34] | I’m coming for you. | 老娘来找你了 | 
| [07:36] | – Stop it. – No, it’s gonna happen. | -停 -要来了哦 | 
| [07:38] | You’re being ridiculous. | 别闹了 | 
| [07:39] | You should be happy. | 你应该开心才对 | 
| [07:40] | This is good, Susie! | 这多好玩啊 苏西 | 
| [07:44] | Well, that was fun. | 是挺好玩 | 
| [07:47] | God, it’s fucking hot. | 天 太他妈热了吧 | 
| [07:49] | Susie Myerson? | 苏西·梅耶森 | 
| [07:50] | There’s a call for Susie Myerson. | 有找苏西·梅耶森的电话 | 
| [07:53] | Over here. | 这边 | 
| [07:53] | Susie Myerson? | 苏西·梅耶森 | 
| [07:55] | You need to see a birth certificate? | 咋的 你还得看我出生证明吗 | 
| [07:56] | Here. Remember the face. | 给 记住这张脸 | 
| [07:59] | Susie Myerson here. | 苏西·梅耶森 | 
| [08:00] | Rehearsals are a disaster. | 彩排简直是场灾难 | 
| [08:01] | A complete, unmitigated disaster. | 彻头彻尾的 十足的灾难 | 
| [08:04] | – Why? – A million reasons. | -为啥 -一万个理由 | 
| [08:06] | For one, what’s-his-face, the director, hates me. | 首先 那谁 那个导演 讨厌我 | 
| [08:09] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信吧 | 
| [08:10] | I haven’t had anyone look at me that coldly | 上次我被人这样冷眼看 | 
| [08:12] | since I had my mother deported. | 还是我妈被驱逐出境的时候 | 
| [08:14] | It is not working. | 这行不通 | 
| [08:15] | We should find someone else. | 我们要找另外的导演 | 
| [08:17] | Sophie, this guy is the hottest director on Broadway. | 苏菲 这人是百老汇最火的导演 | 
| [08:20] | He has three plays running. Two are The Cherry Orchard. | 他正在导三部剧 两部还是樱桃园[著名剧本] | 
| [08:22] | He could have his pick of projects, | 他本来能选别的剧做 | 
| [08:23] | and he wanted to do this play with you, | 但他想跟你做这场剧 | 
| [08:25] | with Sophie Lennon. | 跟苏菲·列侬 | 
| [08:26] | Well, Sophie Lennon doesn’t like him. | 苏菲·列侬不喜欢他 | 
| [08:29] | He’s bossy. | 指手画脚 | 
| [08:30] | – What did he do? – I wanted to sit on one of my lines, | -他干了什么 -我有句台词想坐着说 | 
| [08:33] | and he said stand. | 他让我站着说 | 
| [08:34] | Then he told me I had to wear a wig, | 他还让我戴假发 | 
| [08:36] | so he obviously hates my hair. | 摆明看不惯我的发型啊 | 
| [08:37] | He said no to the nudity, | 他拒绝裸戏 | 
| [08:39] | and he told me I had to memorize my lines. | 他还告诉我居然要背词 | 
| [08:41] | You were planning to memorize your lines anyway, weren’t you? | 你是打算背词的 对吧 | 
| [08:43] | Yes, but now I don’t want to. | 是啊 但我现在不想了 | 
| [08:45] | I despise being told what to do. | 我厌恶被命令该做什么 | 
| [08:48] | That’s kind of his job, Sophie. | 这不是他的工作吗 苏菲 | 
| [08:49] | Oh, and he loves Gavin. | 他还特喜欢盖文 | 
| [08:51] | Oh, Gavin is his favorite. | 盖文是他的小宝贝 | 
| [08:53] | They talk and they laugh. | 有说有笑的 | 
| [08:55] | Probably about my hair. | 很可能是一起嘲笑我发型 | 
| [08:57] | And did you hear about Gavin’s movie? | 你听说盖文的电影了吗 | 
| [08:59] | – No. – Gavin is doing a pirate movie | -没有 -盖文在拍一部海盗电影 | 
| [09:02] | in the fall, and, apparently, he has a hard out. | 在秋天上映 那边很难解约 | 
| [09:04] | And now they’re telling me our opening date is flexible. | 现在这边说首演日不确定了 | 
| [09:07] | It’s not flexible. | 不会不确定的 | 
| [09:08] | – Everything’s flexible. – Sophie, | -一切都有变数 -苏菲 | 
| [09:10] | the theater’s been booked, the date’s been announced, | 剧院定好了 日子也选了 | 
| [09:12] | money’s changed hands. That’s it. | 钱也交了 定好了 | 
| [09:13] | But what if it’s not ready by then? | 到时候没准备好怎么办 | 
| [09:15] | What if it needs more time? | 还差火候怎么办 | 
| [09:17] | And by “It,” I mean “Me.” | 就是”我”还差把火 | 
| [09:18] | You’ll be ready. You’ll be great. | 你会准备好的 你会很棒的 | 
| [09:20] | I am not happy. I feel unsettled. | 我不高兴 我感觉不踏实 | 
| [09:23] | I need my manager here. | 我需要我的经纪人在身边 | 
| [09:24] | I will be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回去的 | 
| [09:30] | I promise. Very, very soon. | 我保证 很快 | 
| [09:34] | Like… by the end of the week. | 大概 这周末 | 
| [09:38] | I’m packing now. | 我马上打包走 | 
| [09:40] | Was that so hard? | 看 有那么难吗 | 
| [09:44] | Hey, could you un-teach me how to swim | 你能不能把教我的游泳收回去 | 
| [09:46] | so I can drown myself? | 让我淹死自己算了 | 
| [09:47] | The font is electric. | 这字体是电子体 | 
| [09:49] | Trotsky used the same font in his earliest pamphlets. | 托洛茨基[俄国革命家]最早的宣传册里就用的这个字体 | 
| [09:51] | This font could change the world. Right, Abe? | 这字体会改变世界 对吧亚伯 | 
| [09:54] | – Abe? – Huh? | -亚伯 -啥 | 
| [09:55] | Oh, yes. Great font. | 哦对 字体挺好 | 
| [09:57] | Uh, hey, can we talk about the size? | 咱们能说说尺寸问题吗 | 
| [10:00] | The size of what? | 什么尺寸 | 
| [10:01] | The size of the paper. | 报纸的尺寸 | 
| [10:02] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:03] | Well, it’s… I mean… | 我意思是 | 
| [10:06] | This doesn’t look strange to you? | 你们不觉得奇怪吗 | 
| [10:08] | – Your outfit? – No. What? | -你衣服吗 -不 啥 | 
| [10:11] | Not my outfit. The paper. | 不是我的衣服 这报纸 | 
| [10:13] | The paper is enormous. | 这也太大了 | 
| [10:14] | Big ideas need space, Abe. | 宏伟的思想需要空间的 亚伯 | 
| [10:15] | I understand that, but this is a lot of space. | 我理解 但这空间也太大了 | 
| [10:18] | I mean, it’s not even shaped like a newspaper. | 这简直都不像是报纸了 | 
| [10:20] | You mean it’s not shaped like The New York Times. | 你是想说它不像《纽约时报》吧 | 
| [10:22] | The fascist New York Times. | 法西斯主义的《纽约时报》 | 
| [10:24] | Forget everything you know about a newspaper, Abe. | 忘掉你对报纸的以往认知 亚伯 | 
| [10:26] | We’re changing all the rules. | 我们要打破常规 | 
| [10:27] | It’s the ’60s, man. | 已经1960年了 兄弟 | 
| [10:29] | Yes, thank you for… reminding me of that. | 是的 谢谢你提醒我 | 
| [10:32] | One more question here. | 还有个问题 | 
| [10:35] | Where’s the title? | 标题在哪 | 
| [10:36] | – It’s on the fourth page. – The fourth? | -在第四页 -第四页 | 
| [10:38] | You have to care enough about the cause to find it. | 要对这番事业足够上心才找得到 | 
| [10:40] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续翻 翻 | 
| [10:42] | Keep going. | 继续 | 
| [10:43] | Keep go… oh, wait, you passed it. | 继续翻… 等下你翻过了 | 
| [10:45] | I did? | 我翻过了 | 
| [10:46] | Oh. Yes. | 啊找到了 | 
| [10:48] | There it is. | 在这 | 
| [10:50] | “Title to come.” | “标题待定” | 
| [10:51] | Says it all. | 一目了然 | 
| [10:52] | Did we settle on that or are we still pitching? | 就定这个了 还是还要选 | 
| [10:54] | Abe. | 亚伯 | 
| [10:55] | May I see you in the kitchen for a moment, please? | 来厨房和你说两句话 | 
| [11:05] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [11:07] | My friends from the paper. | 和我一起办报的朋友 | 
| [11:08] | Did you ask my permission before you invited your friends over? | 邀请朋友来之前 和我商量过吗 | 
| [11:11] | – I thought I did. – Well, you didn’t. | -我觉得我说过了 -但是 你没有 | 
| [11:13] | Well, I’m sorry, Shirley. | 对不起 雪莉 | 
| [11:16] | But I did ask Moishe last night, | 但我昨晚确实问了莫伊舍 | 
| [11:19] | and he said it was okay. | 然后他同意了 | 
| [11:20] | – He did? – Yes, he did. | -他同意了吗 -对的 | 
| [11:23] | He never mentioned anything to me | 你邀请朋友来玩的事 | 
| [11:24] | about you having your friends over. | 他对我只字未提 | 
| [11:25] | Well, maybe he forgot to tell you, but he did. | 或许他忘了告诉你 但是他确实同意了 | 
| [11:28] | – Should I ask him? – What? | -我应不应该问问他 -什么 | 
| [11:29] | He’s upstairs. I can ask him right now. | 他在楼上 我现在就可以问他 | 
| [11:32] | I don’t think… | 我不认为… | 
| [11:33] | Moishe! | 莫伊舍 | 
| [11:34] | Moishe, could you come down here, please? | 莫伊舍 你能下楼来一下吗 | 
| [11:37] | Sh-Shirley, this is completely unnecessary. | 雪 雪莉 完全没必要这样做 | 
| [11:39] | – Moishe! – Shirley. | -莫伊舍 -雪莉 | 
| [11:40] | – Someone’s in trouble. – Shut up, Alan. | -某人有麻烦了 -艾伦 闭嘴 | 
| [11:42] | – Moishe! – Yeah?! | -莫伊舍 -诶 | 
| [11:44] | Can you come down here, please? | 你能下来一下吗 | 
| [11:45] | Shirley, I assure you… | 雪莉 我向你保证… | 
| [11:47] | – Moishe! – I’m not wearing pants! | -莫伊舍 -我现在没穿裤子 | 
| [11:48] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你点事儿 | 
| [11:50] | You can’t ask me from there? | 不能这样直接问吗 | 
| [11:51] | – No. – Do I need to put on pants? | -不行 -需要我穿裤子吗 | 
| [11:53] | – Yes! – All right. | -需要 -好吧 | 
| [11:55] | Even though it’s Wednesday, | 尽管今天是周三 | 
| [11:56] | and Wednesday’s the day I stay home and work without pants! | 周三是我在家不穿裤子工作的日子 | 
| [11:59] | Shirley, we’re just sitting in the dining room | 雪莉 我们只是坐在餐厅 | 
| [12:01] | discussing the paper. | 聊聊报纸 | 
| [12:02] | We’ll be another half hour at the most. | 最多半小时就完事了 | 
| [12:04] | All right, I’m down. | 好了 我下来了 | 
| [12:06] | What do you want? | 你要问我啥 | 
| [12:07] | Did you give Abe permission to have his friends over? | 你允许亚伯邀请他朋友过来了吗 | 
| [12:09] | No. | 没 | 
| [12:10] | You did, too. | 你也答应了 | 
| [12:11] | – Remember? Last night? – No. | -不记得吗 昨晚 -没 | 
| [12:13] | – Abe says you did. – I did what? | -亚伯说你答应他了 -答应他啥 | 
| [12:15] | Say that he could have his friends over. | 答应他可以邀请他朋友们来 | 
| [12:17] | Ah. No. | 啊 没有 | 
| [12:18] | So, Abe, now you’re lying to us? | 所以亚伯 你还开始撒谎了 | 
| [12:20] | I am not lying. I asked. | 我没说谎 我问过他 | 
| [12:22] | He doesn’t remember; it happens. | 他不记得了 很常见啊 | 
| [12:24] | – You didn’t ask. – All right, fine. | -你没问我 -好吧 算了 | 
| [12:25] | I won’t argue with you. | 我也不和你理论了 | 
| [12:27] | But at this moment, my friends are here, in the dining room, | 但现在 我的朋友都在餐厅 | 
| [12:31] | which I told you they would be, | 我告诉过你了他们会来 | 
| [12:33] | and you forgot, but since you agreed | 你忘了 但你之前答应了 | 
| [12:36] | that it would be fine for them to come, | 他们可以来 | 
| [12:38] | and since they are here… | 反正他们也已经来了 | 
| [12:40] | there… already, | 你看…就在那 | 
| [12:43] | what am I supposed to do? | 要我怎么办呢 | 
| [12:46] | I don’t think we need weather. | 我认为不需要登天气预报 | 
| [12:47] | If they want to know the weather, they can look outside. | 想知道天气 抬头看看天就可以了 | 
| [12:49] | That’s crazy, man. | 你真敢想 兄弟 | 
| [12:51] | Something wrong, Abe? Again? | 又有错了 亚伯 | 
| [12:54] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很满意 | 
| [12:55] | We agreed to move the title back | 我们已经同意听你的 | 
| [12:56] | to the front page like you wanted. | 把标题移回首页 | 
| [12:58] | I can’t believe this spelling. | 这拼写真的让人难以置信 | 
| [13:00] | How many Ls in latitude? Anyone? | 纬度的”纬”里面有几横 有人知道吗 | 
| [13:03] | Too long a pause. | 还要想这么久 | 
| [13:05] | What are you doing? Are you correcting it? | 你干嘛 你要改吗 | 
| [13:07] | Apostrophe “S”. | 所有格的 “的” | 
| [13:08] | We’re fighting against fascism, not punctuation. | 我们要和法西斯主义作斗争 不是标点符号 | 
| [13:11] | Wow. Dig the cap and gownship. | 带上帽子 穿上学士服 | 
| [13:13] | I feel like I’m back in school, man. | 好像回到学校一样 | 
| [13:14] | You should be back in school. | 你应该回炉重造 | 
| [13:16] | This looks like it was written by a pack of jackals. | 这文章看起来像一群豺狼写的 | 
| [13:18] | You know what, Abe? You’re becoming a bit of a drag. | 听着亚伯 你变得有些讨人厌 | 
| [13:20] | Drag, drag, drag. | 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌鬼 | 
| [13:22] | We just finished our first paper. | 我们才完成首刊诶 | 
| [13:24] | That’s right. | 对啊 | 
| [13:25] | And Ezra has outdone himself. | 埃兹拉实现了自我突破 | 
| [13:30] | I thought you were Alan’s girlfriend. | 我以为你是艾伦的女朋友 | 
| [13:32] | No woman is any man’s property. | 女人不是任何男人的所有物 | 
| [13:34] | You should be looking at the ideas. | 你应该关注内容 | 
| [13:35] | Not the spelling. Not the grammar. | 不是拼写和语法 | 
| [13:37] | – Look, people… – Old man lecture time. | -听着 大伙… -老头儿开始说教了 | 
| [13:40] | The greatest threat to humanity is ignorance. | 无知是对人类的最大威胁 | 
| [13:44] | That’s why the free press is so important. | 所以自由言论出版物很重要 | 
| [13:46] | Abe. | 亚伯 | 
| [13:53] | It’s real, it’s raw, it’s ragged. | 它真实 粗犷 有错误 | 
| [13:55] | Who cares about spelling and punctuation and clarity? | 有谁会在意拼写 标点 印刷清晰度 | 
| [13:58] | And page numbers. | 还有页码 | 
| [13:59] | You’re not taking this seriously. | 你们压根没当真 | 
| [14:01] | In my day we took things seriously. | 我们那个年代 做事都很认真 | 
| [14:03] | Yes. And then there was World War I. | 可不是 所以打了一战 | 
| [14:06] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 | 
| [14:07] | Next stop, 53rd and Lexington. | 前方到站 53号大道 莱辛顿大道 | 
| [14:10] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 就这样 | 
| [14:11] | I’m gonna blow this pop stand. | 我这一站下了 | 
| [14:13] | We’re not done. | 我们还没说完呢 | 
| [14:14] | I’ve had my fill of your negativity. | 我已经被你否定完了 | 
| [14:16] | Plus, my mother’s gonna do my laundry | 而且 我妈还要帮我洗衣服 | 
| [14:17] | and if I get there before 6:00, there’s chicken. | 如果在六点前赶回家的话 还有鸡可以吃 | 
| [14:19] | Your mother makes great chicken. | 你妈做的鸡超赞 | 
| [14:22] | Can we stop at Bloomingdale’s? | 可以顺便去布鲁明黛尔百货吗 | 
| [14:24] | I need pantyhose. | 我想买条连体袜 | 
| [14:29] | They spelled “New York” With a “C”. | 他们居然把”纽约”的”纟”写成”扌” | 
| [14:33] | Vive la resistance. | 抵抗运动万岁 | 
| [14:36] | I told you to get out of the sun. | 我都说了别晒太阳 | 
| [14:38] | And I told you to go fuck yourself, | 我还说了让你滚蛋 | 
| [14:39] | so neither one of us takes direction very well. | 所以咱俩没一个好好听从指挥 | 
| [14:41] | We’ll find a pharmacy. | 我们一会儿找个药店 | 
| [14:42] | Some calamine lotion, an aspirin,an ice bath… | 买点烫伤药和阿司匹林 泡个冰水浴 | 
| [14:44] | You’ll feel much better. | 你会感觉好很多的 | 
| [14:47] | I didn’t mean you should go fuck yourself. | 我不是真让你滚蛋的意思 | 
| [14:49] | – I know. – I’m just very hot here. | -我知道 -这里太热了 | 
| [14:50] | I know. | 了解 | 
| [14:52] | – I’m sorry. – You’re not going to die. | -对不起 -你死不了 | 
| [14:54] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I feel like I’m gonna die. | 你确定 我感觉我快不行了 | 
| [14:56] | – You’ll be fine. – I look scary. | -你会没事的 -我这吓人样 | 
| [14:59] | Children are running from me. | 小孩儿都躲着我了 | 
| [15:00] | They do that anyway. | 他们本来就那样 | 
| [15:01] | Has nothing to do with the sunburn. | 和晒伤没关系 | 
| [15:02] | Am I walking funny? | 我走路很搞笑吗 | 
| [15:04] | Like I have elephant balls? | 像夹着大象的蛋蛋吗 | 
| [15:05] | No. You’re walking like you have your normal-sized balls. | 没有 你走路像夹着正常蛋蛋一样 | 
| [15:09] | You think that old lady’s mad | 你觉得那老太太生气了没 | 
| [15:10] | I shoved her and took her umbrella? | 我推了她 抢了伞 | 
| [15:12] | Well, you did tip her, so… | 你给了她小费 所以… | 
| [15:13] | But she was getting back up | 我们走的时候 | 
| [15:14] | when we walked away, right? | 她爬了起来 对吧 | 
| [15:16] | – Absolutely. – Those sirens weren’t for her? | -当然 -救护车不是奔着她去的吧 | 
| [15:18] | You want to look at the water? The water’s pretty. | 你想看看海吗 海真美 | 
| [15:21] | The plane ride back to New York’s gonna be a real treat. | 现在飞回纽约真的是再”好”不过了 | 
| [15:23] | You sure you have to go back now? | 你确定现在就要回吗 | 
| [15:24] | You can’t wait a day? | 不能多待一天吗 | 
| [15:26] | I promised you I wouldn’t talk about her. | 我保证过不会跟你聊她 | 
| [15:29] | Can I give you some advice? | 我能给你些建议吗 | 
| [15:30] | Stay out of the sun. | 别晒太阳 | 
| [15:31] | No, some real advice. | 不是 一些真正的建议 | 
| [15:33] | About Sophie. | 和苏菲有关 | 
| [15:35] | You need to be strong. | 你要变强 | 
| [15:37] | What are you talking about? | 你啥意思 | 
| [15:38] | Sophie’s a bully. | 苏菲很强势 | 
| [15:39] | A bully only responds to other bullies. | 强势的人只向更强势的人低头 | 
| [15:41] | Where’d you learn that, on the mean streets of the Upper West Side? | 从哪儿学的 从上西区混混街区学的吗 | 
| [15:44] | She hired you to guide her the way you guide me. | 她雇你用指导我的方式去指导她 | 
| [15:46] | You don’t pull any punches with me. | 你可没对我手下留情过 | 
| [15:48] | Sometimes I wish you would. Sometimes I think, | 有时候我希望你温柔点 有时我又会想 | 
| [15:50] | my God, if only Susie wouldn’t mention every single thing that I did wrong. | 老天 但愿苏西不会点出我错的每一件事 | 
| [15:54] | Every joke I missed. | 每一次漏讲笑话 | 
| [15:55] | Every laugh I jumped. | 每一次没留够笑的时间 | 
| [15:56] | Every town I pronounced wrong. | 每一次说错城市名 | 
| [15:58] | Hoboken. How hard is that? | 霍波肯 说对很难吗 | 
| [15:59] | But you don’t let up, | 但是你没有丝毫松懈 | 
| [16:01] | and you don’t back down, | 而且你没打退堂鼓 | 
| [16:02] | and you don’t lie to me. | 也从不骗我 | 
| [16:03] | You’re tough. | 你很强硬 | 
| [16:04] | You’re tough with me. | 对我很强硬 | 
| [16:05] | You have to be tough with Sophie. | 你对苏菲也应该强硬 | 
| [16:08] | Okay. You’re right. | 对 你说的没错 | 
| [16:10] | I’ll be tough. | 我会强硬的 | 
| [16:15] | Yeah, a little tougher than that. | 不错 要比这再强一点 | 
| [16:19] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [16:20] | That’s gonna stay put. | 这样就该稳当了 | 
| [16:22] | 50-50 shot. | 一半的概率 | 
| [16:24] | Well? Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 | 
| [16:25] | – No. – No. Of course no. | -没有 -当然没有 | 
| [16:28] | The only word I ever hear in English | 我在这里唯一能听到的英文词 | 
| [16:30] | in this place is “No.” | 就是”没有” | 
| [16:30] | – Who was that? – Plumber. | -那是谁 -修管道的 | 
| [16:32] | There’s a rumbling in the walls | 墙里有轰隆隆的声音 | 
| [16:34] | that’s either rusty pipes or a golem. | 要么是管道生锈了 要么是闹鬼 | 
| [16:36] | Let’s hope for rusty pipes. | 但愿是管道生锈吧 | 
| [16:38] | – Come grab some buns! – Excuse me? | -来吃包子吧 -什么 | 
| [16:40] | Red bean buns. They have healing qualities. | 豆沙包 有治愈的功效 | 
| [16:42] | I thought you’d need them after the plumber gave you the news. | 我觉得听完管道工的话 你们会需要治愈一下 | 
| [16:44] | – What news? – He didn’t tell you? | -什么消息 -他没说吗 | 
| [16:46] | – No. – Have a bun. | -没有 -吃个包子吧 | 
| [16:48] | – Tell me what he said. – No, I’ll let him tell you. | -告诉我他说了什么 -不 让他跟你讲吧 | 
| [16:50] | I don’t want to become the face of bad news. | 我不想成为坏消息的代言 | 
| [16:52] | When you look at this face, all I want you to think is… | 在你看到这张脸的时候 我希望你想的是 | 
| [17:03] | – You know it’s not fair when you do that. – I do. | -你说中文很不公平 -是的 | 
| [17:08] | Paint… that. | 刷你们的漆 | 
| [17:11] | I’m studying. | 我还要学习 | 
| [17:12] | Fix things quietly. | 修东西安静一点 | 
| [17:14] | Okay, let’s start with the… Hey. | 好的 我们从… | 
| [17:18] | What did the plumber say? | 管道工说了什么 | 
| [17:19] | Working. Studying. | 你工作 我学习 | 
| [17:20] | Ooh! Cancer. Fun. | 哟 癌症诶 有意思 | 
| [17:22] | – You do have a type. – Yes, I do. | -你喜欢的都是同一种类型 -是的 | 
| [17:25] | Are we using the word “Girlfriend”? | 我们要用”女朋友”这个词吗 | 
| [17:27] | – No. Not yet. – Okay. | -不 还没到时候 -好吧 | 
| [17:29] | She did give me a phone number. | 她给了我一个电话号 | 
| [17:30] | Not sure it’s hers, | 不一定是她的 | 
| [17:31] | but there’s the right amount of digits. | 但号码个数是对的 | 
| [17:32] | Every great love story started just like that. | 每个伟大的爱情故事都是那样开始的 | 
| [17:36] | – Golem? – That’s him. | -墙里的鬼 -就是他 | 
| [17:38] | So, when the exorcism is done, | 驱魔驱完后 | 
| [17:41] | how long till you can open the place? | 你还要多久开张 | 
| [17:42] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 | 
| [17:43] | Well, as a friend, I take an interest in your success. | 作为一个朋友 我对你的成功很感兴趣 | 
| [17:46] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [17:47] | Imogene’s getting a little less tolerant | 伊莫金说我老耗在这 | 
| [17:49] | about my time here. | 有点不高兴了 | 
| [17:50] | I bought her a new blender, | 我给她买了一台新搅拌机 | 
| [17:51] | but the novelty is wearing off. | 但新奇感快消失了 | 
| [17:53] | So, just wondering, what do you think will get me to the opening, | 所以我只是好奇 送什么 我才能来参加开店 | 
| [17:55] | a new set of bar glasses or something bigger? | 一套新酒杯 还是什么更贵的 | 
| [17:58] | – Bigger. – Dishwasher? | -更贵的 -洗碗机 | 
| [17:59] | If this liquor license doesn’t come through soon, | 如果卖酒执照不快点办下来的话 | 
| [18:00] | there won’t be a club. | 俱乐部就泡汤了 | 
| [18:02] | The guy in charge is a pain in the ass. | 管事的人是个讨厌鬼 | 
| [18:04] | I’m gonna go down there tomorrow to appeal in person. | 明天我要亲自去那里求他 | 
| [18:06] | Try the charm offense. | 试试哥的魅力进攻 | 
| [18:07] | So, car. Convertible or hard top? | 那车子吧 敞篷车还是硬顶车 | 
| [18:10] | I’d go summer home. | 夏日避暑屋吧 | 
| [18:11] | – By the lake? – With a boat. | -在湖边 -还要有船 | 
| [18:12] | And Cary Grant as her new husband. | 送个新老公加里·格兰特吧 | 
| [18:14] | I think that you are shaking. | 我觉得你在发抖 | 
| [18:16] | A big strong fella like you, | 你这么强壮的人 | 
| [18:19] | and with such arms. | 胳膊还这么结实 | 
| [18:21] | This is very exciting. | 这真是令人激动 | 
| [18:23] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [18:25] | Can’t you sit still? | 你就不能坐好吗 | 
| [18:27] | There, now. There. It is gone. | 对了 不抖了 | 
| [18:28] | You’re giving off a lot of heat. | 跟你坐太近太热 | 
| [18:31] | Miss Julie, listen to me. | 朱莉小姐 听着 | 
| [18:35] | Christine has gone to bed now. | 克莉丝汀已经上床睡觉了 | 
| [18:38] | Won’t you listen to me? | 能不能听我说话 | 
| [18:40] | Kiss my hand first. | 先吻我的手 | 
| [18:42] | Listen to me. | 听着 | 
| [18:43] | Kiss my hand first! | 先吻我的手 | 
| [18:46] | Too loud again? | 又太大声了 | 
| [18:47] | Well, there’s an exclamation point, | 这里用了感叹号 | 
| [18:48] | so I thought I’d do that. | 所以我以为应该大声 | 
| [18:50] | Play tennis. | 激情一点 | 
| [18:53] | Continue. | 继续 | 
| [18:54] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [18:56] | Are you still a mere child at 25? | 你还是个25岁的小孩吗 | 
| [18:59] | Don’t you know that | 你不知道 | 
| [19:00] | it is dangerous playing with fire? | 玩火是很危险的吗 | 
| [19:02] | Not for me. I’m insured. I… | 我不会 我有保险措施 我 | 
| [19:11] | Lob the ball. | 到对方的身后 | 
| [19:15] | Continue. | 继续 | 
| [19:20] | Not for me. | 我不会有危险 | 
| [19:22] | I am insured. | 我有保险措施 | 
| [19:24] | No, you are not. | 不 你才没有 | 
| [19:26] | And even if you were. | 即使你有 | 
| [19:28] | There are inflammable surroundings to be countered with. | 周围可都是易燃物品 | 
| [19:31] | You, I suppose? | 我想 就是你 | 
| [19:36] | Is that me again? | 又是我吗 | 
| [19:37] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的 是我 | 
| [19:39] | – Sophie. – Yes. | -苏菲 -在 | 
| [19:41] | Serve and don’t volley. | 开始演了 就不要走神 | 
| [19:46] | Manager. I need my manager. | 经纪人 我要我的经纪人 | 
| [19:47] | Yep, Sophie, right here. | 苏菲 我在这 | 
| [19:49] | I’m not feeling safe. | 我觉得没安全感 | 
| [19:50] | And I can’t create if I’m not feeling safe. | 没安全感我就没法演 | 
| [19:52] | As long as we’re stopped, | 既然我们暂停了 | 
| [19:53] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 | 
| [19:54] | What am I doing offstage? | 我在台下干什么 | 
| [19:55] | Am I still asleep? | 还在睡觉吗 | 
| [19:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [19:58] | I’m Moira. | 我是莫伊拉 | 
| [19:58] | I’m in the play with you. | 我也演这部剧 | 
| [20:00] | She’s playing Christine. | 她演克莉丝汀 | 
| [20:01] | Who’s Christine? | 克莉丝汀是谁 | 
| [20:03] | The third character in this three-person play. | 这部三人剧中的第三个角色 | 
| [20:06] | All right. This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想说的 | 
| [20:08] | I need to be told things. | 你们要事先告知我这些 | 
| [20:11] | I should have been informed that there was | 应该有人告诉我 | 
| [20:12] | a third person in this play. | 剧里还有第三个人 | 
| [20:14] | I read with you for my audition. | 我试镜时跟你一起读了词 | 
| [20:16] | Let’s return to the top. | 我们从头排练吧 | 
| [20:17] | Who wants to serve? | 谁先来 | 
| [20:18] | No! No, stop. No serving. | 不 不 停下 排什么排 | 
| [20:21] | No one’s listening to me. No one respects me. | 没人在听我说话 没人尊重我 | 
| [20:23] | – Everyone respects you. – Oh, really? | -大家都尊重你 -真的吗 | 
| [20:25] | Then where is my set? | 我的布景呢 | 
| [20:27] | Other leading ladies get sets. | 别的女主角都有布景 | 
| [20:30] | Where’s mine? | 我的呢 | 
| [20:31] | The set is still being built, Sophie. | 布景还在制作 苏菲 | 
| [20:33] | We taped out the dimensions of it on the floor. | 我们在地板上用胶带贴了一下尺寸 | 
| [20:35] | I need more than tape. | 我需要的不止胶带 | 
| [20:36] | I am creating a reality. | 我在创造现实 | 
| [20:38] | And at the beginning of the play, I enter. | 在剧的开头 我要进场 | 
| [20:41] | How do I enter? | 我要怎么进来 | 
| [20:42] | Well, that’s the door there. | 门在那里 | 
| [20:44] | That is not a door. | 那才不是门 | 
| [20:45] | That is more tape. I cannot open tape. | 那还是胶带 我不能把胶带当门开 | 
| [20:48] | I cannot feel tape in my hand. | 我不能用手感受胶带 | 
| [20:51] | And when I come in, | 我进来的时候 | 
| [20:52] | I am opening a door. | 要打开一道门 | 
| [20:53] | How do I know what it feels like | 我要怎么才能知道 | 
| [20:56] | – to open a door? – Sophie. | -开门是什么感觉 -苏菲 | 
| [20:58] | If I may? Over there is a door, | 我能说话吗 那里就有门 | 
| [21:00] | why don’t you just remind yourself? | 为什么不找找感觉呢 | 
| [21:39] | This could be more entertaining than the play. | 这比剧有意思一些 | 
| [21:42] | Oh. God bless you, sir. | 愿上帝保佑你 先生 | 
| [22:00] | Room service. | 客房服务 | 
| [22:04] | Finally. | 终于来了 | 
| [22:05] | You come from Jersey? | 你从新泽西来的吗 | 
| [22:07] | You want to eat? | 想吃东西吗 | 
| [22:17] | Beer’s in the bathtub, booze is on the sill. | 啤酒在浴缸里 其他酒在窗台上 | 
| [22:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:25] | Here you go. | 好了 | 
| [22:27] | Got a bathtub full of ice. | 满满一浴缸的冰块 | 
| [22:29] | I like cold beer. | 我喜欢冰啤酒 | 
| [22:31] | How do you shower? | 那你怎么洗澡 | 
| [22:32] | There’s showers at the pool. | 泳池那有洗澡的地方 | 
| [22:34] | That’s ingenious. | 妙啊 | 
| [22:36] | That’s 15 years on the road. | 15年的巡演经验 | 
| [22:42] | To someone with tits to talk to. | 敬终于有了个女人作伴 | 
| [22:44] | I was gonna go with “New friends,” | 我本来想说”敬新朋友” | 
| [22:45] | But yours is better. | 但你说的更好 | 
| [22:49] | What didn’t you order? | 还有你没点的吗 | 
| [22:50] | The fish. Stinks up the drapes. | 没点鱼 会把窗帘熏臭 | 
| [22:52] | You pay for all this on your per diem? | 你每天都要花这么多钱吗 | 
| [22:54] | No. I charge it to Howard’s room. | 不 我把账都记在霍华德房间 | 
| [22:57] | – You’re kidding. – For the last three years. | -开玩笑吧 -过去三年都这样 | 
| [22:59] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 | 
| [23:01] | Howard doesn’t know anything | 霍华德什么都不知道 | 
| [23:02] | but how to tune a piano. | 他只会调钢琴[调情] | 
| [23:03] | And by “Tune a piano,” You mean…? | “钢琴调音” 你是指 | 
| [23:05] | He’s the piano tuner. | 他是个钢琴调音师 | 
| [23:07] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 | 
| [23:08] | So literally tune… | 所以就是字面上的调音 | 
| [23:10] | Sometimes words mean different things. I got it now. | 有些词有时候有其他含义 我懂了 | 
| [23:18] | This is good. | 这个真好吃 | 
| [23:20] | I’m so exhausted after these shows, | 说了那么多段子 我已经筋疲力尽了 | 
| [23:22] | sometimes I can’t even dial room service. | 有时候累得都没力气叫客房服务 | 
| [23:24] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [23:25] | At least behind a bandstand, | 至少我在调音台后面 | 
| [23:26] | I can take my shoes off. | 我还能把鞋脱了 | 
| [23:28] | You can take your shoes off? | 你还能脱鞋 | 
| [23:30] | I keep slippers back there. | 我在那放了双拖鞋 | 
| [23:31] | Fuzzy ones, rabbit ears. | 毛绒绒的那种 带兔耳朵 | 
| [23:34] | Lucky. | 真幸福 | 
| [23:35] | 15 years. | 15年了 | 
| [23:38] | – Cute kids. – Thanks. | -孩子们真可爱 -谢谢 | 
| [23:40] | That one’s gonna be a huge asshole. | 那个以后会变成个大混球 | 
| [23:43] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [23:44] | He’s just like his dad… who was a huge asshole. | 他和他爸一个样 他爸就是个混球 | 
| [23:48] | Do you miss them? | 你想他们吗 | 
| [23:50] | I mean, I know you miss them, but… | 我是说 我知道你想他们 但是 | 
| [23:52] | They’re with my mother, | 他们和我妈在一起 | 
| [23:54] | who is the queen of apple strudel, | 传说中的苹果派女王 | 
| [23:56] | so they have a pretty good life. | 所以他们好得很 | 
| [23:58] | I send home the money. | 我把钱寄回去 | 
| [24:00] | Nancy’s starting ballet next week, | 南希下周开始学芭蕾 | 
| [24:02] | so I’ll be supporting her forever. | 所以我要一直养活她 | 
| [24:05] | Yeah. I miss ’em. | 没错 我想念他们 | 
| [24:09] | You ever feel guilty? | 你感到过愧疚吗 | 
| [24:11] | My dad was a traveling salesman. | 我爸是个四处奔波的销售员 | 
| [24:13] | Gone six days out of seven. | 一个礼拜有六天都不在家 | 
| [24:16] | Nobody thought twice about that. | 也没人在乎这件事 | 
| [24:19] | What about your kids? | 你的孩子们呢 | 
| [24:20] | They live with their father while I’m gone. | 我不在家时 他们和爸爸在一起 | 
| [24:22] | Really? He takes the kids? | 真的吗 他会带孩子 | 
| [24:24] | – Yup. – Shit. | -没错 -靠 | 
| [24:26] | Is he single? | 他单身吗 | 
| [24:28] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 | 
| [24:29] | So, you’re divorced. | 所以 你们离婚了 | 
| [24:32] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [24:34] | Who you got your eye on? | 你现在有看上的人吗 | 
| [24:35] | I don’t have my eye on anyone. | 我还没看上谁 | 
| [24:38] | What are you saving it for? | 那你这是等什么呢 | 
| [24:39] | The Smithsonian. | 进史密森尼博物馆 | 
| [24:40] | Gonna put it right next to “The Star-Spangled Banner.” | 摆在”星条旗”旁边[美国历史博物馆] | 
| [24:43] | You’ve had sex since your husband, right? | 你离婚后有性生活吧 | 
| [24:46] | Well… yes. | 是的 没错 | 
| [24:48] | With my fiance. | 和我未婚夫 | 
| [24:50] | Oh. Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [24:52] | He’s back home wondering what happened. | 他在家思索发生了什么事 | 
| [24:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [24:56] | Shy Baldwin asked me to go on tour. | 夏伊·鲍德温邀我一起巡演 | 
| [25:01] | Okay, well, here’s the skinny on one-night stands. | 好吧 给你透露点一夜情的小建议 | 
| [25:04] | If it’s a guy in the band, keep it simple. | 如果是乐队里的人 简单点 | 
| [25:07] | No feelings. | 别动感情 | 
| [25:09] | They can’t think you’re a girly girl. | 别让他们觉得你是娇滴滴的女孩子 | 
| [25:11] | Go to their place, never yours. | 去他们那搞 永远别在你那 | 
| [25:13] | That way, you can leave. | 那样的话 你可以想走就走 | 
| [25:14] | And if the place is a slum, don’t screw him. | 如果他们的地方脏乱差 那就别搞了 | 
| [25:17] | If his room’s dirty, | 连房间都脏兮兮的 | 
| [25:18] | imagine how clean the rest of him is. | 想象下他这个人能干净到哪儿去 | 
| [25:21] | – You have a gun? – What? | -你有枪吗 -什么 | 
| [25:23] | It’s not necessary. | 没有也没关系 | 
| [25:25] | Keys are a good weapon. | 钥匙也能当好武器 | 
| [25:27] | High heels are great, and they never see it coming, | 高跟鞋也不错 而且会让他们措手不及 | 
| [25:30] | and most hotels have an on-site shoe repair. | 而且大部分酒店都有修鞋的 | 
| [25:33] | Sometimes, if the guy seems really sketchy, | 有时候 如果这个人也就是还凑合 | 
| [25:36] | but I just got to have some, | 但是我真的很需要来一发 | 
| [25:37] | I’ll shove a matchbook cover | 我就会在门缝里 | 
| [25:38] | in the door for an easier getaway. | 塞个火柴盒 方便快速撤退 | 
| [25:42] | You look scared. | 你看起来被吓到了 | 
| [25:44] | Gee, why would that be? | 天 怎么会 | 
| [25:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:48] | I should’ve eased you into it. | 我应该说得含蓄点 | 
| [25:50] | It’s just… | 只不过 | 
| [25:53] | it gets lonely sometimes. | 有时候太寂寞了 | 
| [25:55] | A lot of people can’t stick it out. | 很多人没法坚持到底 | 
| [25:58] | They get worn down. | 他们丧失了斗志 | 
| [26:00] | Tired of the travel, the food. | 厌倦了四处奔波 食物 | 
| [26:03] | Your clothes are never as clean as you want them to be. | 衣服从不会是你想要的干干净净 | 
| [26:06] | The pillows are either too hard or too soft. | 枕头要么太硬 要么太软 | 
| [26:10] | But on the other hand, | 但从另一个角度来说 | 
| [26:14] | you see the world. | 你能见识这个世界 | 
| [26:16] | You answer to no one. | 你不用对任何人负责 | 
| [26:18] | The audiences, when they’re great, | 还有观众 你遇到好观众的时候 | 
| [26:22] | are really great. | 他们真的很捧场 | 
| [26:24] | And you’re not having to go to your grave not having done anything interesting. | 而且当你走到人生尽头 不会遗憾自己没做过有趣的事 | 
| [26:32] | I would get a gun, though. | 不过 我还是会弄把枪 | 
| [27:01] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪儿 | 
| [27:02] | I thought he was playing with the little boy across the street. | 跟街对面的小男孩一起玩呢吧 | 
| [27:04] | – Jimmy Junior? – I don’t know. | -吉米·朱尼尔 -我不知道 | 
| [27:07] | The little boy across the street. | 就是街对面的小男孩 | 
| [27:08] | Petey Stritch? | 皮蒂·斯特里奇 | 
| [27:10] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 | 
| [27:11] | Jacob Cohen? Patrick Matthews? Ollie Brice? | 雅各布·科恩 派特里克·马修斯 奥利·布莱斯 | 
| [27:14] | How many little boys live across the street, Shirley? | 街对面到底住了多少个小男孩 雪莉 | 
| [27:29] | Ethan Maisel, where are you? | 伊森·麦瑟尔 你在哪儿 | 
| [27:34] | Ethan! | 伊森 | 
| [27:35] | Ethan Shimon Maisel! | 伊森·希蒙·麦瑟尔 | 
| [27:38] | It’s Grandma! | 奶奶在找你 | 
| [27:40] | Grandma Shirley, not Grandma Rose. | 是奶奶雪莉 不是外婆罗斯 | 
| [27:43] | I’m making lunch! | 我要做午饭啦 | 
| [27:45] | What would you like? | 你想吃什么 | 
| [27:47] | I have chicken, | 我有鸡肉 | 
| [27:48] | I have peanut butter. | 我有花生酱 | 
| [27:49] | I have peanut butter with jelly, I have soup. | 我有花生酱加果酱 我有汤 | 
| [27:53] | Chicken soup, tomato soup, | 鸡汤 番茄汤 | 
| [27:55] | vegetable soup, chicken vegetable soup! | 蔬菜汤 鸡肉蔬菜汤 | 
| [27:58] | Hey lady, shut up! | 嘿 老太太 闭嘴吧 | 
| [28:00] | You shut up! I’m talking to my grandson. | 你闭嘴吧 我和我孙子说话呢 | 
| [28:02] | The whole neighborhood doesn’t want to hear about your goddamn soup! | 街坊们可不想听你他妈报汤名 | 
| [28:06] | Then don’t listen! | 那就把耳朵堵上 | 
| [28:07] | Ethan, I have potato leek, | 伊森 我有土豆葱汤 | 
| [28:10] | I have beef barley. | 牛肉薏米汤 | 
| [28:11] | Nobody cares! Shut up! | 没人在乎 闭嘴吧 | 
| [28:14] | – You shut up! – You shut up! | -你闭嘴吧 -你闭嘴 | 
| [28:16] | Both of you shut up! | 你们俩都闭嘴吧 | 
| [28:17] | – Shirley! – Oh, God. | -雪莉 -哦 上帝 | 
| [28:19] | Rose, you scared me. | 罗斯 你吓我一跳 | 
| [28:21] | What is the matter with you?! | 你到底有什么毛病 | 
| [28:22] | We have neighbors! | 我们周围都是邻居 | 
| [28:23] | And right now, | 而且现在 | 
| [28:24] | they are all looking at you like you’re insane, | 他们看你都跟看疯子一样 | 
| [28:26] | and therefore, they’re looking at me like I’m insane | 所以 在他们眼里我也是个疯子了 | 
| [28:27] | because I live here with you in this house! | 因为我和你一起 住在这里 | 
| [28:30] | We are the insane house on the street! | 我们家现在就是这街上的疯人院 | 
| [28:32] | The house that people talk about at barbecues, | 他们烧烤时 会议论我们 | 
| [28:34] | and tell their children to avoid at Halloween. | 告诉孩子们万圣节离我们家远点 | 
| [28:36] | We are the loud, uncouth, terrifying, | 我们是吵闹的 粗俗的 可怕的 | 
| [28:38] | disturbing house that ruins it for everyone! | 扰民的一家人 影响了所有人的生活 | 
| [28:41] | With the screaming and the yelling | 每天大喊大叫的 | 
| [28:42] | and the leaving for work at five in the morning, even on Saturday! | 早上五点就去上班 周六都不放过 | 
| [28:45] | And we’re Jews! | 而且还是犹太人 | 
| [28:47] | Abe and I came here normal people. | 亚伯和我来的时候都是正常人 | 
| [28:49] | Educated, cultivated people with pride and dignity! | 是受过教育 有教养 有骄傲和自尊的人 | 
| [28:52] | And now, I live in Queens, and I smell like onions | 再看看现在 我住在皇后区 一身洋葱味 | 
| [28:55] | – all the time. – Shut up! | -永不消散 -闭嘴吧 | 
| [28:56] | Oh, you shut up, putz! | 你闭嘴吧 蠢蛋 | 
| [28:58] | Can’t you recognize a complete psychotic break | 现在的情况 你难道看不出来 | 
| [29:00] | – when you see one?! – I’m calling the cops! | -我已经精神崩溃了吗 -我要报警了 | 
| [29:02] | Oh, go back inside! | 赶紧回你家去吧 | 
| [29:04] | You want to see a show? | 你想看戏吗 | 
| [29:05] | Get in your car and drive to Manhattan. | 自己开车去曼哈顿看去 | 
| [29:07] | Why isn’t there a movie theater in this godforsaken wasteland | 为什么这个破地方连个电影院都没有 | 
| [29:10] | you people call a neighborhood? | 你们这是什么破社区 | 
| [29:12] | There’s one on Metropolitan, asshole! | 大都会就有电影院 傻逼 | 
| [29:15] | You have got to get ahold of yourself. | 你最好控制控制你自己 | 
| [29:18] | Me? Me?! | 我 你说我 | 
| [29:20] | If you don’t mind my saying so, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [29:22] | I think you’re taking this relocation very badly. | 我觉得你还没消化好搬家这个事儿 | 
| [29:25] | Maybe you should talk to someone. | 也许你应该找人聊聊 | 
| [29:26] | Now, normally, I don’t believe in psychiatry, | 一般来说 我不相信精神科 | 
| [29:28] | but in your case, it might be a good idea, | 但是你这种情况 可能会对你有帮助 | 
| [29:30] | because you’re nuts. | 因为你就是个疯子 | 
| [29:31] | Just don’t talk about us. | 别提我们就行 | 
| [29:33] | Freddy’s gonna stay for lunch! | 弗雷迪要留下吃午餐 | 
| [29:34] | Oh, what do you want? | 哦 你想吃什么 | 
| [29:36] | I got chicken, I’ve got peanut butter, | 我有鸡肉 还有花生酱 | 
| [29:38] | I’ve got peanut butter and jelly, I’ve got soup. | 我有花生酱加果酱 还有汤 | 
| [29:41] | I’ve got chicken soup, tomato soup, | 我还有鸡汤 番茄汤 | 
| [29:45] | vegetable soup… | 蔬菜汤 | 
| [29:49] | Miguel, is this funny? | 米格尔 这个搞笑吗 | 
| [29:52] | “This humidity in Florida is so unrelenting, | “佛罗里达的湿度持续上升 | 
| [29:54] | even my mother thinks it should calm down.” | 就连我妈都觉得它该冷静一点” | 
| [29:57] | No. | 不好笑 | 
| [29:58] | Really, take your time. | 真的假的 你再品品 | 
| [30:00] | One more. And one for yourself. | 再来一杯 给你也来一杯 | 
| [30:02] | It’ll seem funnier then. | 说不定就好笑了 | 
| [30:04] | – Good book? – Not yet. | -书好看吗 -不算书 | 
| [30:06] | – Can I buy you a drink? – Got one coming. | -能请你喝一杯吗 -我已经点了 | 
| [30:08] | – Put it on my tab. – Oh, no thank you. | -记我账上 -不用了 谢谢 | 
| [30:10] | Very sweet, but I’m working. | 很有风度 但我要工作 | 
| [30:11] | Really? Working? | 真的吗 工作 | 
| [30:13] | Well, this hotel certainly draws a nicer class of working girls. | 那这家酒店确实吸引了批优质姑娘 | 
| [30:17] | Yeah, look, Mom, I’m not a hooker. | 听着 我当妈了 不是鸡 | 
| [30:19] | I’m working on my act, | 我在准备演出 | 
| [30:20] | and I can pay for my own drink. | 而且我给得起酒钱 | 
| [30:22] | Okay. Modern woman. | 好吧 现代女性 | 
| [30:23] | Maybe I should just keep you company | 那我陪着你吧 | 
| [30:25] | so no other man makes the mistake I just did. | 免得其他男人像我一样出糗 | 
| [30:27] | I appreciate you wanting to be the savior of my reputation, | 感谢您为我的名声保驾护航 | 
| [30:30] | but I’m busy writing dick jokes, | 但我正忙着写黄色废料 | 
| [30:32] | so if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话… | 
| [30:33] | Number three really paints a picture. | 第三条挺有画面感 | 
| [30:35] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [30:37] | – I am living here. – In Florida? | -我住在这 -在佛罗里达啊 | 
| [30:40] | At some point, every Jew must live in Florida. | 犹太人总得在佛罗里达住住 | 
| [30:42] | It’s in the Torah. | 《摩西五经》说的 | 
| [30:44] | You know, it’s weird, I never picture you living anywhere. | 很奇怪 我从没想过你也要有地方住 | 
| [30:47] | You just exist. | 你就老是在 | 
| [30:48] | Well, sorry to disappoint you, | 抱歉让你失望了 | 
| [30:49] | but I do live places, and right now, it’s here. | 但我确实需要有地方住 目前是这里 | 
| [30:52] | I got a key, I get mail, I wear an apron. | 有钥匙 有信箱 我还穿围裙 | 
| [30:55] | Must go good with that tie. | 跟领带配很帅吧 | 
| [30:57] | I heard Shy was in town, | 我听说夏伊在城里 | 
| [30:58] | so I thought I would stop by and say hello. | 就想着过来打声招呼 | 
| [31:01] | Hello. | 哈啰 | 
| [31:03] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [31:07] | You want to sit? | 要坐吗 | 
| [31:08] | 3:00 in the afternoon, | 下午三点 | 
| [31:10] | a pen, a notebook and a drink. | 一支笔 一个笔记本 一杯酒 | 
| [31:14] | All you need is a social disease, | 再染上点性病 | 
| [31:16] | and you are officially a road comic. | 你就是正宗路演喜剧家了 | 
| [31:19] | How long are you in town? | 你在城里待多久 | 
| [31:20] | – Two frizz-filled weeks. – Good. | -满满当当两周 -真好 | 
| [31:23] | I am heading out of town for a couple of days | 我打算出城去几天 | 
| [31:24] | to make some money. | 想赚点钱 | 
| [31:25] | Apparently, “Alimony” means “Money.” | 此处”钱”等于”赡养费” | 
| [31:28] | I did not know that. | 这我真不知道 | 
| [31:29] | When I get back, we should grab a drink. | 等我回来 咱们喝一杯 | 
| [31:32] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 | 
| [31:34] | I will give you a ring. | 到时候打电话给你 | 
| [31:36] | I was serious about number three. | 我真的觉得第三条不错 | 
| [31:39] | The comparison to William Frawley is particularly inspired. | 拿威廉·佛拉里[演员]作比较很妙 | 
| [31:51] | *The man I used to be a happy man was he* | *我过去是个快乐的男人* | 
| [31:56] | *And aimless as a leaf in a gale* | *像风中落叶一样自由无依* | 
| [32:01] | *You can never find the man you used to be* | *你再也找不回曾经的自己* | 
| [32:03] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [32:05] | Rose? | 罗斯 | 
| [32:06] | Get in the cab, Abe, right now. | 上车 亚伯 赶紧 | 
| [32:08] | But where are we going? | 去哪儿 | 
| [32:10] | It’s dinner time. I’m hungry. | 该吃晚饭了 我饿了 | 
| [32:12] | – She’s made stuffed cabbage. – Move over. | -她做了白菜卷 -快挪 | 
| [32:19] | *You can never find the man you used to be* | *你再也找不回曾经的自己* | 
| [33:31] | Mama? Papa? | 妈妈 爸爸 | 
| [33:33] | Oh, thank God this is the right hotel. | 感谢上天 我们找对地方了 | 
| [33:36] | I know you told us, but I wasn’t sure, | 我知道你说过 但我不确定 | 
| [33:37] | and your father wasn’t listening. | 你爸也没认真听 | 
| [33:39] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 | 
| [33:40] | Well, I hate Moishe and Shirley. | 我讨厌莫伊舍和雪莉 | 
| [33:42] | Yes. But did something specific happen? | 我知道 具体发生什么了 | 
| [33:45] | Shirley was screaming in the street, | 雪莉在街上大喊大叫 | 
| [33:46] | and then I started screaming in the street, | 结果我也开始跟着她吼叫 | 
| [33:48] | – and I called a man a putz. – I wasn’t there for that part. | -我还骂别人是傻子 -这部分我没参与 | 
| [33:50] | I was on the subway, | 我在地铁上办公 | 
| [33:51] | because they won’t let me have my friends over. | 因为他们不愿意接待我的朋友 | 
| [33:54] | She made Zelda take off her uniform. | 她让塞尔达脱了制服 | 
| [33:55] | And she is using stuffed cabbage in a very punitive manner. | 而且她用白菜卷报复我们 | 
| [33:59] | So, the next thing I know, I threw some things in a suitcase, | 结果我就随便带了点行李 | 
| [34:01] | I grabbed your father, we got in the cab. | 拉着你爸上了车 | 
| [34:03] | Took the cab to the train station. | 坐车去了火车站 | 
| [34:04] | – Got on the train. – Headed west. | -坐上火车 -往西去 | 
| [34:06] | We hit Dayton and thought, “Cows?” | 我们到了达顿 想到”牛” | 
| [34:08] | – So we headed south. – And thought of you. | -所以我们又往南 -想到你 | 
| [34:10] | – So we headed east. – Then south again. | -所以我们又往东 -又回到南边 | 
| [34:11] | And here we are. I’m sorry, we should’ve called. | 然后就到这了 抱歉 应该先打个电话的 | 
| [34:13] | We just didn’t want to stop moving. | 我们只是不想停下来 | 
| [34:14] | In case they were coming after us. | 免得被他们追上 | 
| [34:17] | Well, I think it’s great. | 这很好啊 | 
| [34:18] | You can stay here. | 你们可以留在这 | 
| [34:19] | We’ll have a mini family vacation, | 我们来个家庭短假 | 
| [34:21] | and you can finally see my show. | 你们终于可以看我表演了 | 
| [34:24] | It’s comedy or cabbage. | 不看表演就吃白菜 | 
| [34:25] | Rose. | 罗斯 | 
| [34:27] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [34:28] | Well, you’d better be funny. | 你最好有趣点 | 
| [34:30] | There you go! | 就这么定了 | 
| [34:31] | Okay. Tonight you’ll stay in my room. | 今晚你们住我房间 | 
| [34:33] | You relax, shower, order room service, | 放松一下 洗个澡 叫客房服务 | 
| [34:35] | and then tomorrow you’ll come to my show, | 明天来看我的表演 | 
| [34:36] | and then I’ll introduce you to Shy Baldwin. | 我介绍你们认识夏伊·鲍德温 | 
| [34:40] | Take my key. | 我钥匙给你们 | 
| [34:41] | – Wait, where will you sleep? – Oh, don’t worry about me. | -等等 那你住哪儿 -别担心我 | 
| [34:43] | I’ll bunk with one of the girls from the band. | 我找乐队里的女孩挤挤就行 | 
| [34:44] | Now, anything you need, get it and sign it to the room, and… | 需要什么都记在房间账上 | 
| [34:49] | What smells like onions? | 哪来一股洋葱味 | 
| [34:51] | All right, we’re off. | 好的 我们走了 | 
| [34:52] | Abe, get the bags. | 亚伯 拿包 | 
| [34:53] | Thank you for the room. | 谢谢你的房间 | 
| [34:55] | Can’t wait to see your show. | 期待你的表演 | 
| [34:59] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [35:01] | I know I’ve talked a lot about my parents tonight, | 我知道我今晚一直在说我爸妈 | 
| [35:04] | but that’s just because they are here. | 那是因为他们来了 | 
| [35:06] | In Florida. | 在佛罗里达 | 
| [35:08] | Can you feel it? | 你们能感觉到吗 | 
| [35:09] | They’re coming to my show tomorrow, | 他们明天要来看我的秀 | 
| [35:11] | so I need to get all this out of my system tonight. | 所以我今晚必须一吐为快 | 
| [35:13] | Tonight I can talk about sex and men | 今晚我可以谈论性 男人 | 
| [35:16] | and sex with men and sexy men | 和男人的性事 性感的男人 | 
| [35:19] | and sex with sexy men, | 和性感男人的性事 | 
| [35:21] | but tomorrow, that’s all off limits, | 但明天 这些都不能说 | 
| [35:23] | because my parents don’t know I’m not a virgin. | 因为我爸妈还以为我是处女 | 
| [35:27] | You’d think my two kids might have been a tip-off. | 本来以为两个孩子算是提示了 | 
| [35:29] | I’m amazed the “Those are my cobbler’s apprentices” story | 我很震惊”那些男的都是修鞋匠的徒弟”的说辞 | 
| [35:32] | has held up for so long. | 居然没被戳破 | 
| [35:35] | Maybe my parents think that when I got divorced, | 或许我爸妈认为离婚 | 
| [35:37] | it made me a virgin all over again. | 让我重回处女之身 | 
| [35:39] | Like, the judge says: | 好像法官说的是 | 
| [35:41] | “I grant your divorce | “我宣布你们离婚 | 
| [35:43] | And restore everything up your skirt to its original condition.” | 并将裙子以上重设为初始状态” | 
| [35:46] | And then bangs his little gavel. | 然后敲下他的小锤子 | 
| [35:50] | But my parents are people who do not like change. | 我爸妈是不喜欢改变的人 | 
| [35:53] | When my husband left me, my father said, | 我老公离开我的时候 我爸说 | 
| [35:54] | “Go get him back.” | “把他找回来” | 
| [35:56] | Like I’d accidentally left the barn door opening | 就像我不小心忘了关谷仓的门 | 
| [35:58] | and Bessie the cow had wandered off. | 放跑了一头牛一样 | 
| [36:01] | And when I didn’t go get him back as instructed, | 我没有按着他说的去找回老公 | 
| [36:03] | my father was furious. | 我爸气炸了 | 
| [36:05] | My mother still hasn’t heard he’s gone, | 我妈还是不知道我老公走了 | 
| [36:06] | so she hasn’t reacted yet. | 所以她没有反应 | 
| [36:09] | I mean, she’s been told. She just hasn’t heard it. | 有人告诉过她 但她没听进去 | 
| [36:12] | And now they’re here, in Florida, | 现在他们来了 在佛罗里达了 | 
| [36:15] | to watch their divorced daughter stand on stage and tell jokes. | 看离异的女儿站在舞台上说笑 | 
| [36:19] | About them. | 拿他们开涮 | 
| [36:21] | Because they know that will kill them, | 因为他们知道这样他们很难堪 | 
| [36:23] | and I’ll feel bad forever, | 我就会永远愧疚 | 
| [36:24] | and then finally they will have won. | 这样他们就赢了 | 
| [36:28] | I’m Mrs. Maisel. You’ve been a great audience, | 我是麦瑟尔夫人 感谢今夜有你们 | 
| [36:31] | and to thank you for listening, | 谢谢大家捧场 | 
| [36:33] | I give you the one, the only… Shy Baldwin. | 有请独一无二的夏伊·鲍德温 | 
| [36:49] | *What a day this has been* | *这是什么日子* | 
| [36:52] | *What a rare mood I’m in* | *我的心情变得奇妙* | 
| [36:55] | *Why, it’s almost like being in love* | *为什么 好像陷入爱情一样* | 
| [37:01] | *There’s a smile on my face* | *我不禁微笑* | 
| [37:04] | *For the whole human race* | *为了全人类* | 
| [37:07] | *Why, it’s almost like being in love* | *为什么 好像陷入爱情一样* | 
| [37:11] | *Being in love* | *陷入爱情* | 
| [37:13] | *All the music of life* | *生命中所有的乐曲* | 
| [37:16] | *Seems to be like a bell that is ringing for me* | *都像是呼唤我的声音* | 
| [37:25] | *And from the way that I feel when that bell starts to peal* | *铃声敲响时内心涌起的感受* | 
| [37:32] | *I would swear I was falling* | *我确定我已深陷* | 
| [37:35] | *I would swear I was falling* | *我确定我已深陷* | 
| [37:38] | *It’s almost like being in love* | *宛如坠入爱河* | 
| [38:00] | *Almost like being in love* | *宛如坠入爱河* | 
| [38:06] | *All the music of life* | *生命中所有的乐曲* | 
| [38:09] | *Seems to be like a bell that is ringing for me* | *都像是呼唤我的声音* | 
| [38:17] | *And from the way that I feel when that bell starts to peal* | *铃声敲响时内心涌起的感受* | 
| [38:28] | I thought you were gonna call when you got back. | 你不是说回来会打给我嘛 | 
| [38:30] | I opted for a sneak attack. | 我更想搞突袭 | 
| [38:32] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 这地方可从不缺那玩意 | 
| [38:33] | Gin martini, up, with olives. | 金马提尼 不加冰 放橄榄 | 
| [38:36] | – You should have seen my set. – I saw your set. | -你应该来看我的演出 -我看了 | 
| [38:38] | You did? How was I? | 真的吗 我表现如何 | 
| [38:40] | Wow. Just like that? | 直奔主题啊 | 
| [38:42] | I usually start with some small talk. | 我一般都先闲扯两句 | 
| [38:44] | How have you been? Who’s got gout? | 比如”你最近怎样” “谁染痛风啦” | 
| [38:46] | Nope. Life’s short. Talk about me. | 不行 人生苦短 直接聊我吧 | 
| [38:47] | – Excuse me, Mr. Bruce? – Uh, Mr. Bruce is my mother. | -打扰一下 布鲁斯先生吗 -布鲁斯先生是我妈 | 
| [38:50] | – Lenny. Please. – Could I get…? | -叫我莱尼就好 -能给我签… | 
| [38:53] | You want hers? | 她的签名呢 | 
| [38:55] | That’s okay. | 不麻烦了 | 
| [38:56] | That’s showbiz. | 演艺圈就这样 | 
| [38:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:59] | I am very famous and important. | 我很出名 属于重量级人物 | 
| [39:01] | Yes. We were talking about me, remember? | 我知道 但刚刚是在聊我 记得吗 | 
| [39:03] | I do. Uh, what are you doing tonight? | 没忘 你今晚打算干嘛 | 
| [39:05] | Listening to you critique my act. | 听你对我的表演评头论足 | 
| [39:06] | I have a proposition for you. | 我有个提议给你 | 
| [39:08] | I have a work thing I have to do, | 我还有工作要做 | 
| [39:09] | but I was thinking, tag along, you might find it interesting. | 要不你一起来吧 或许你会觉得有趣 | 
| [39:12] | Could I work it into my act? | 能融合进我的表演里吗 | 
| [39:14] | The one you liked? Or didn’t like? | 到底喜不喜欢我的表演 | 
| [39:15] | Afterward, I’ll buy you dinner. | 收工后请你吃饭 | 
| [39:17] | – Deal? – Deal. | -成交吗 -成交 | 
| [39:19] | – You ready to go? – I have to change. Ten minutes. | -准备好出发了吗 -我先换个衣服 十分钟 | 
| [39:21] | And then you’ll tell me what you thought about my act. | 然后你必须点评下我的表演 | 
| [39:23] | Depends on how good the outfit is. | 那要先看你穿得多漂亮了 | 
| [39:39] | Oh, how fabulous. | 好高级啊 | 
| [39:40] | Cameras in your living room. | 客厅里居然有摄像机 | 
| [39:42] | Mr. Bruce. | 布鲁斯先生 | 
| [39:42] | Oh, no. Mr. Bruce is his mother. | 不 不 布鲁斯先生是他妈 | 
| [39:44] | Very good. Yes, hello there. | 现学现卖啊 你好 | 
| [39:46] | Lenny Bruce reporting for duty. | 莱尼·布鲁斯前来报到 | 
| [39:48] | – You’re late. – Well, I’m here. | -你迟到了 -但我来了啊 | 
| [39:49] | That’s early for me. Uh, this is Midge Maisel. | 对我来说就算早到 这位是米琪·麦瑟尔 | 
| [39:51] | – She’s going to watch. Yes? – Of course. follow me. | -她在旁边看 好吗 -当然 请跟我来 | 
| [39:54] | One hour, then I’ll feed you. | 一小时后我带你吃饭 | 
| [39:55] | I’m starting my stopwatch. | 那我开始计时了 | 
| [39:57] | Brian, please get Miss Maisel situated. | 布里安 带麦瑟尔小姐坐下吧 | 
| [39:59] | – I’m actually Mrs. Maisel. – Oh. You’re married. | -其实应该是麦瑟尔夫人 -你结婚了啊 | 
| [40:01] | No. Well… yes. | 不是 也算吧 | 
| [40:03] | I’m getting divorced. | 我正在办离婚 | 
| [40:04] | Again. From the same man. | 第二次了 跟同一个男人 | 
| [40:05] | But Mrs. Maisel’s also my stage name, so I’ll… | 但麦瑟尔夫人也是我的艺名 所以我 | 
| [40:07] | – Sit here. – Okay. I’ll finish the story later. | -坐在这 -好的 一会跟你讲完啊 | 
| [40:10] | You were clearly on the edge of your seat. | 看得出你很好奇 | 
| [40:11] | He’ll do the intros, throw it to Jem, then you’re next. | 他先做介绍 杰姆马上接 然后你跟上 | 
| [40:13] | You sit here. We’ll get you a drink. | 你坐在这 我们给你拿杯喝的 | 
| [40:16] | Later on you’ll be joined by Bella Abzug and Zsa Zsa Gabor. | 然后贝拉·艾布札格和莎莎·嘉宝会加入你 | 
| [40:19] | That can’t end badly at all. | 有她俩出场 肯定不会差了 | 
| [40:21] | – Uh, thank you. – You are welcome. | -谢谢 -您客气了 | 
| [40:28] | You’ll spoil your dinner. | 还怎么吃得下晚饭 | 
| [40:31] | Places, everyone. Places. | 各就各位 各就各位 | 
| [40:33] | That’s places, everyone. | 大家各就各位了 | 
| [40:35] | Ladies, on either side of Mr. Bruce. | 女士们 请到布鲁斯先生两侧就位 | 
| [40:37] | We go live in 20 seconds. | 20秒后直播开始 | 
| [40:45] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 | 
| [41:26] | Hello there. | 各位好 | 
| [41:26] | Welcome to Miami’s hippest party, Miami After Dark. | 欢迎来到迈阿密潮流派对 “迈阿密之夜” | 
| [41:29] | A gathering of the best, the brightest, | 这里有迈阿密最优秀 最耀眼 | 
| [41:31] | the coolest cats and kittens in town. | 最厉害的俊男靓女 | 
| [41:34] | Grab a drink. | 先来一杯 | 
| [41:39] | – Jem. – Hello, Brye. | -杰姆 -你好啊布莱 | 
| [41:41] | Good turnout. | 很盛大的派对 | 
| [41:43] | This is Jem Moreland. | 这位是杰姆·莫兰 | 
| [41:44] | He’s composed some of the most beloved songs of all time. | 他创作了一些广受欢迎的时代金曲 | 
| [41:47] | How old were you when you wrote your first hit, Jem? | 你写出成名曲时有多大 杰姆 | 
| [41:49] | – 18, Brye. – 18. Boy, oh, boy. | -18岁 布莱 -18岁 大家听听 | 
| [41:51] | What was I doing at 18? | 我18岁都干了啥 | 
| [41:53] | All the things I wished I was doing at 18. I wasn’t, | 18岁想做的事都没做成 | 
| [41:56] | and that’s why I wrote my first hit. | 然后写了首成名曲 | 
| [41:58] | – Well, ladies like a success. – And a love song. | -女士们都喜欢成功人士 -还有情歌 | 
| [42:00] | Speaking of which, you have a new one coming out soon. | 说到情歌 你马上就要发新歌了吧 | 
| [42:02] | I do. It was just recorded by Mr. Frank Sinatra. | 没错 刚刚由弗兰克·辛纳屈[美国歌手]完成录音 | 
| [42:06] | And, uh, it goes a little something… like this. | 这首歌呢 大概就像这样 | 
| [42:10] | Three, four. | 三 四 | 
| [42:15] | *Who knew one kiss* | *谁会想到 一个吻* | 
| [42:17] | *Could kick like this* | *居然有这样的魔力* | 
| [42:19] | *As smooth as a whiskey* | *如威士忌般丝滑* | 
| [42:21] | *And served up neat* | *尝起来又很甘醇* | 
| [42:22] | *That kiss was fine* | *这吻马马虎虎吧* | 
| [42:25] | *But make mine a double* | *但我还是要来双份* | 
| [42:31] | *One taste of that* | *就抿一那么小口* | 
| [42:32] | *And you’ve knocked me flat* | *你就让我心醉神迷* | 
| [42:35] | *Just like a Manhattan* | *就像是曼哈顿鸡尾酒* | 
| [42:37] | *But twice as sweet* | *但你的甜度是双倍的* | 
| [42:40] | Marge, I’ll get back to you in a minute. | 玛吉 一会咱们聊聊 | 
| [42:43] | Marjorie Merriweather Post. | 马乔里·梅里韦瑟·波斯特 | 
| [42:45] | You should see her house. | 各位应该去看看她的豪宅 | 
| [42:46] | Mar-a-Lago is as elegant as she is. | 那海湖庄园和她一样优雅 | 
| [42:51] | Hello, girls. Having fun? | 女士们 玩得还开心吗 | 
| [42:53] | Yeah. | 开心 | 
| [42:55] | Okay. | 很好 | 
| [43:00] | You all know notorious comedian Lenny Bruce. | 都认识这位”臭名昭著”的喜剧家 莱尼·布鲁斯 | 
| [43:02] | – You enjoying the party? – Not bad. | -玩得开心吗 -还不赖 | 
| [43:03] | Uh, well, Zsa Zsa just won 20 bucks off me. | 莎莎刚赢了我20块钱 | 
| [43:06] | She plays a mean game of truth or dare. | 她玩了邪恶版真心话大冒险 | 
| [43:09] | A-And a very adult version of hide-and-seek. | 和成人版捉迷藏的把戏 | 
| [43:12] | If I ever need to get drugs to Mexico, I know who to call. | 如果我需要去墨西哥买毒品 我知道要找谁 | 
| [43:15] | – I wonder if I can get a drink. – Well, I’d give you mine, | -能给我杯酒吗 -我倒想给你喝我的 | 
| [43:17] | but Zsa Zsa drank it. | 但刚刚被莎莎喝了 | 
| [43:18] | Like a really sexy camel. | 就像一头性感的骆驼 | 
| [43:20] | Careful, Lenny. | 说话小心 莱尼 | 
| [43:21] | Or I’ll marry you. | 不然我就要嫁给你了 | 
| [43:25] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 | 
| [43:29] | I think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 | 
| [43:30] | She’s just never seen a circumcised schmeckle before. | 她只是第一次见受过割礼的男人罢了[犹太人] | 
| [43:33] | Uh, but actually, | 但其实 | 
| [43:35] | Brye, I’m here with someone special tonight. | 布莱 我今晚带来了一位特别嘉宾 | 
| [43:38] | Someone I love dearly, | 一位我珍爱的人 | 
| [43:39] | almost as much as I love myself. | 都快赶上我爱自己的程度了 | 
| [43:42] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [43:43] | Where are… | 你在哪… | 
| [43:45] | Ah, there you are. | 在这啊 | 
| [43:47] | Lenny… | 莱尼 | 
| [43:49] | – Looks like we have a wandering Mr. Bruce. – What are you doing? | -布鲁斯似乎喜欢走动啊 -你这是干嘛 | 
| [43:51] | Well, it’s time everybody knows, don’t you think? | 是时候让大家见见你了 不是吗 | 
| [43:53] | Uh, I need to powder things. | 我得先想想词啊 | 
| [43:55] | – What is on your hands? – Frosting. | -你手上是什么玩意 -糖霜 | 
| [43:57] | – Other hand. Other hand. – Oh, he’s back. | -另一只手 另一只 -他回来了 | 
| [43:59] | Well, who have we here? | 这是哪位女士啊 | 
| [44:00] | Brye, I’d like you to meet my wife… or possibly my sister. | 布莱 来见见我的妻子 或者是妹妹 | 
| [44:04] | What are you, my wife or my sister? | 你是谁 我老婆还是妹妹 | 
| [44:06] | Depends on what state we’re in. | 那得看我们在哪个州了 | 
| [44:07] | Let’s go wife. What the hell? | 那就老婆了 如何 | 
| [44:09] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, whoever you are. | 很高兴见到你 不管你是谁 | 
| [44:10] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [44:12] | She’s a very big fan. She called in sick to work tonight | 她很喜欢这个节目 今晚她请了病假 | 
| [44:15] | – just to be here. – Oh? What do you do? | -就是为了来这里 -是嘛 你是做什么的 | 
| [44:16] | – I’m a Mountie. – Yes, she’s very good with horses. | -我是加拿大骑警 -没错 她特别会骑马 | 
| [44:19] | – And moose. – And squirrel. | -还有驯鹿 -还有松鼠 | 
| [44:21] | A female Mountie? I didn’t know there were female Mounties. | 女骑警吗 我都不知道还有女骑警 | 
| [44:23] | Are you kidding? Have you seen the hats? | 你开玩笑吧 没看过那种帽子吗 | 
| [44:25] | There’s only female Mounties. | 女骑警来戴才对 | 
| [44:26] | So, how long have you two been married and/or related? | 你们俩结婚 或者说兄妹关系有多久了 | 
| [44:29] | Oh, it’s been six… | 有六… | 
| [44:31] | Uh, seven. You forgot our time at sea. | 不对 是七 你忘了我们在海上的时光 | 
| [44:33] | Yes, lost at sea. I almost killed you and ate you. | 对 海上飘荡 我差点就把你杀掉吃了 | 
| [44:36] | But then we remembered fish. | 好在想起了还有鱼能吃 | 
| [44:37] | – Seven fun-filled years. – Weeks. | -所以是整七年啦 -七周 | 
| [44:39] | We got to rehearse this next time. | 下次要先串通好 | 
| [44:42] | Well, you make a very handsome couple. | 你们真是很养眼的一对呢 | 
| [44:43] | Oh, well, we get our looks from our mother. | 是啊 好皮囊都是从咱妈那儿遗传的 | 
| [44:45] | Ooh! They just put out some new onion dip, | 他们拿了洋葱蘸酱出来 | 
| [44:46] | and I heard Betty Bacall is a notorious double-dipper. | 我听说贝蒂·巴考尔每次都要蘸两次酱 | 
| [44:50] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [44:51] | Well, it was nice to meet you… | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [44:52] | – Rhoda. – Scheherazade. | -罗达 -谢赫拉扎德 | 
| [44:52] | 谢赫拉扎德——俄罗斯 罗达——希腊,拉丁 麦瑟尔——德国 | |
| [44:55] | Scheherazade Rhoda Maisel. | 谢赫拉扎德·罗达·麦瑟尔 | 
| [44:57] | Quite a culturally confusing mouthful. | 一个非常难念的多国名字 | 
| [45:03] | Great girl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [45:04] | Well, you should see her rob a liquor store. | 你应该看看她是怎么洗劫酒吧的 | 
| [45:07] | Hey, that’s Tennessee Williams. | 嗨 那是田纳西·威廉姆斯 | 
| [45:09] | – Tennessee! – Screw you, Bruce. | -田纳西 -去你的 布鲁斯 | 
| [45:11] | Tenn, my God, what’s with the hostility? | 我的天呐小田田 怎么吃枪药了你 | 
| [45:13] | You know very well, you son of a bitch. | 你心里很清楚 你这个混蛋 | 
| [45:15] | Hey, what happened to the Southern gentlemen bit? | 喂 你的南方绅士风范哪儿去了 | 
| [45:17] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你讲话 | 
| [45:19] | – Why? What did I do? – You’re a prick. | -为什么 我做错了什么 -你是个混蛋 | 
| [45:21] | Now, watch it, boys. | 注意言辞 伙计们 | 
| [45:22] | We’re live here. | 我们在直播呢 | 
| [45:23] | Did I tease you? Did I call you names? | 我取笑你了吗 我有骂你吗 | 
| [45:25] | Did I get drunk and say The Rose Tattoo | 我有喝醉之后说《玫瑰梦》是一出 | 
| [45:28] | was a piece of overwrought, substandard melodrama? | 神经兮兮的二流情节剧吗 | 
| [45:30] | – What? – I said I was drunk. | -什么 -我说我喝醉了 | 
| [45:32] | I should come over there and just kill you. | 我应该直接过去杀了你 | 
| [45:34] | – Tenn, I’m sorry, please. – You’re not. | -田纳西 我很抱歉 -你才不呢 | 
| [45:36] | You’re an ugly, lowlife, mean-spirited bastard. | 你就是一个面容可憎 尖酸刻薄的下三滥 | 
| [45:39] | Always with the poetry. | 永远出口成脏 | 
| [45:41] | You hate me ’cause I’m Southern. | 你讨厌我是因为我是南方人 | 
| [45:43] | Well, it’s not my favorite thing about you. | 这确实不是我最喜欢你的地方 | 
| [45:45] | – Go away! – I don’t believe this. | -滚开 -我真是无法相信 | 
| [45:48] | This is nuts. I’m having a fight | 这简直疯了吧 我在电视上 | 
| [45:50] | with Tennessee Williams on the television. | 和田纳西·威廉姆斯吵架 | 
| [45:52] | Brye, this is a great show. | 布里 这真是一场非常棒的秀 | 
| [45:54] | Sure as hell is! | 那必须是 | 
| [48:02] | You’re staring. | 你在盯着我看 | 
| [48:04] | Am I? | 我有吗 | 
| [48:05] | Do I have a hair out of place? | 我发型乱了吗 | 
| [48:08] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 | 
| [48:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [48:18] | I just wish it had a little more atmosphere. | 我只希望能有点新鲜空气 | 
| [48:25] | You’re still staring. | 你还在盯着看 | 
| [48:28] | So are you. | 你也一样 | 
| [48:34] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [48:37] | We’re gonna dance. | 我们跳支舞 | 
| [48:39] | You dance? | 你还会跳舞 | 
| [48:41] | Well, we’re certainly gonna find out. | 试试看就知道了 | 
| [49:18] | *There were bells on the hill* | *山上有铃铛* | 
| [49:24] | *But I never heard them ringing* | *未曾闻铃响* | 
| [49:28] | *No, I never heard them at all* | *从未听闻* | 
| [49:33] | *Till there was you* | *直至你出现* | 
| [49:38] | *There were birds in the sky…* | *天空有飞鸟* | 
| [49:43] | What’s the matter? I’m not that bad. | 怎么了 我舞技这么差吗 | 
| [49:46] | I just can’t think of anything funny to say. | 我只是想不出什么有趣的话 | 
| [49:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [49:52] | Me, either. | 我也是 | 
| [49:52] | *Till there was you…* | *直至你出现* | 
| [49:55] | It’s kind of nice, isn’t it? | 感觉还不错 对吧 | 
| [49:56] | *And there was music* | *音乐响起* | 
| [50:00] | *And there were wonderful roses* | *玫瑰盛开* | 
| [50:05] | *They tell me* | *他们告诉我* | 
| [50:08] | *In sweet, fragrant meadows* | *在芬芳的草地上* | 
| [50:12] | *Of dawn and dew* | *晨露未晞* | 
| [50:17] | *There was love all around* | *爱意弥漫* | 
| [50:22] | *But I never heard* | *但我从未听过* | 
| [50:24] | *It singing* | *歌声响起* | 
| [50:26] | *No, I never heard it at all…* | *从未听闻* | 
| [50:30] | I really thought if we stayed long enough, | 我还真以为如果我们呆得够久 | 
| [50:32] | there’d be a human sacrifice. | 就能看到活人祭祀 | 
| [50:33] | Oh, no, that’s on Wednesdays. | 不不不 周三才有 | 
| [50:35] | Well, we’ll just have to go back. | 那我们再来 | 
| [50:36] | Anytime you like. | 悉听尊便 | 
| [50:41] | I had a good time. | 我玩得很开心 | 
| [50:42] | That was the intent. | 那就目的达成了 | 
| [50:45] | Here. Last puff. | 给 最后一口 | 
| [50:47] | Such a gentleman. | 真绅士 | 
| [50:50] | Is this your apartment building? | 这是你住的公寓楼吗 | 
| [50:52] | Uh, no, this is my hotel. | 不 这是我的酒店 | 
| [50:55] | I thought you said you lived here now. | 我以为你说你现在住在这里 | 
| [50:57] | I do. | 是啊 | 
| [50:58] | – In a hotel? – Yes. | -住在酒店里 -是的 | 
| [51:00] | You’re living in a hotel? | 你住酒店里 | 
| [51:02] | 小说《推销员之死》男主 把幻想当作现实 | |
| [51:02] | Who are you, Willy Loman? | 你以为你是威利·罗曼吗 | 
| [51:03] | Hey, this is a very nice hotel. | 这是一家很棒的酒店 | 
| [51:05] | I’ve got a pool. They bring me towels. | 我有泳池 他们提供毛巾 | 
| [51:08] | The little soaps are adorable. | 那些小肥皂非常可爱 | 
| [51:10] | But it’s not permanent. | 但这不是长久之计吧 | 
| [51:12] | I didn’t say permanent. | 我没说要一直住在这里啊 | 
| [51:14] | I said I got mail. | 我只说我收到邮件 | 
| [51:15] | I just assumed when you said you lived in Florida | 我以为你说你住在佛罗里达的意思是 | 
| [51:17] | that you meant you had an apartment. | 你有一处公寓 | 
| [51:19] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 | 
| [51:21] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 不 不重要 | 
| [51:23] | You like a man who has a lease. | 你喜欢有租约的男人 | 
| [51:26] | Depends on the man. | 得看看这人是谁 | 
| [51:27] | Depends on the lease. | 还得看看什么租约 | 
| [51:29] | I’m paid up through Friday. | 我房钱付到了周五呢 | 
| [51:33] | Oh, it’s nice being on the water. | 在海上感觉真不错 | 
| [51:35] | Where are you living, by the way? | 你住在哪里 | 
| [51:38] | I’m not actually living anywhere. | 我目前居无定所 | 
| [51:41] | Well, I’m on tour now, so I live wherever the tour is, | 我在巡演 所以在哪演出我就住哪 | 
| [51:44] | and when I get back, I’ll have to find a place. | 等我回去 我会找个地方住 | 
| [51:46] | I suppose I can stay at my in-laws’. | 也许我可以住在公婆那里 | 
| [51:48] | Well, ex-in-laws’. | 好吧 前公婆 | 
| [51:50] | My parents are there now. Well, no. | 我父母现在在那里 哦不 | 
| [51:52] | They’re actually here now since they can’t stand them, | 他们在这儿 因为他们无法忍受他们 | 
| [51:54] | so I probably can’t live there, either. | 所以我估计也不能住在那里 | 
| [51:57] | A hotel’s looking pretty good to you right now, isn’t it? | 酒店现在对你来说是个不错的选择吧 | 
| [52:02] | All right, this is me. | 我就住这间 | 
| [52:04] | Nice, shiny number three. | 亮晶晶的三号 | 
| [52:07] | Yes. Uh, it was actually 13, | 是 原来是十三号来着 | 
| [52:09] | but the one fell off. | 不过那个一掉了 | 
| [52:11] | If you lived in an apartment, | 如果你住在公寓里 | 
| [52:12] | you could call the super about that. | 你就可以叫管理员来 | 
| [52:14] | And what would he do? | 那他会怎么做呢 | 
| [52:16] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 | 
| [52:18] | But you’d have somebody to call. | 但你会有人打电话 | 
| [52:24] | Key. | 钥匙 | 
| [52:32] | – And it works. – Yes. | -能打开啊 -是啊 | 
| [52:35] | The evening is going swimmingly so far. | 今晚到目前为止一切顺利 | 
| [52:46] | So, what did you think of my act? | 你觉得我的演出怎么样 | 
| [52:50] | I thought it was sensational. | 我觉得一鸣惊人 | 
| [52:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [53:04] | I’m gonna get a cab. | 我要去打车了 | 
| [53:06] | – I can get you one. – I’m okay. | -我给你叫一辆 -没事 | 
| [53:16] | Catch. | 接着 | 
| [53:23] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [53:29] | Maybe someday. | 也许有一天 | 
| [53:32] | Before I’m dead. | 在我去世之前 | 
| [53:35] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |