时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | *Mr. Sandman…* | *造梦先生* |
[00:12] | You know, when we have kids, | 我们有孩子的话 |
[00:13] | we’re gonna have to go home at night. | 就不能夜不归宿了 |
[00:15] | What? Who says? | 什么 谁规定的 |
[00:16] | The We Are Not Shitty Parents Handbook. | 《模范父母手册》 |
[00:18] | That commie rag. | 那共产破书 |
[00:20] | – Our kids are gonna be cool kids. – Club kids. | -咱们小孩会很酷的 -混酒吧 |
[00:22] | – Daylight will hurt their eyes. – Vampire kids. | -阳光会刺痛他们眼睛 -小吸血鬼 |
[00:25] | They’ll talk in slang and fall asleep to Charlie Parker. | 他们会一嘴流行语 听查理·帕克入睡 |
[00:28] | – Rehab kids. – Every kid will want to be our kid. | -进戒酒所 -每个小孩都想生在我们家 |
[00:30] | You know, I saw Taffy and Dell’s baby the other day. | 我那天去看塔菲和戴尔的孩子了 |
[00:33] | – Yeah? How was it? – Big, loud. | -啥样 -又胖又吵 |
[00:36] | Needy. Like Dell. | 像戴尔一样黏人 |
[00:37] | If his parenting skills are anything like his softball skills, | 要是他育儿技能和垒球技能差不多 |
[00:39] | that kid is going down. A lot. | 那孩子要完 彻底完 |
[00:41] | Their nursery was beautiful, though. | 不过他们婴儿房很好看 |
[00:43] | They painted Babar on the ceiling and Eloise on the walls. | 他们天花板上画小象巴巴 墙上画小艾 |
[00:47] | – Ours will be better. – Really? | -我们会更好 -是嘛 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna get the real Babar and shove his ass in the closet. | 我搞头真的小象一屁股塞进衣柜里 |
[00:51] | That won’t be too traumatizing for her. | 确实对她不算童年阴影哈 |
[00:53] | Or him. | 或者他 |
[00:57] | – What? – We have the apartment now. | -干嘛 -我们有公寓了 |
[01:00] | Plenty of space, parents right upstairs, | 足够宽敞 爸妈就在楼上 |
[01:02] | always around to babysit… | 随时可以看孩子… |
[01:04] | – Always around. – You’re doing great at work. | -随时都在 -你工作很顺 |
[01:06] | – Money’s coming in. – Dresses are coming in faster. | -钱也赚到了 -你裙子买得更快 |
[01:09] | You think maybe… it’s time? | 你觉得…是时候了吗 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:16] | We’re close. | 差不多了 |
[01:17] | It might be time to get serious about trying, though. | 不过是时候认真”试验”了 |
[01:20] | I mean really trying. | 我说真的 |
[01:22] | I could stay home from work all next week and try a lot. | 我整个下周都可以在家跟你”试验” |
[01:24] | Every 10 to 15 minutes if you want. | 你想的话 10到15分钟就试一次 |
[01:26] | Talk about chutzpah. | 臭不要脸 |
[01:27] | And we will try till we get it right. | 坚持不”泄” 决不罢休 |
[01:30] | And I am nothing if not a perfectionist. | 我这个人非常完美主义的 |
[01:32] | Pay the check, please. | 快结账吧你 |
[01:33] | If we have to stay in that froufrou bedroom of ours | 如果需要待在我们的精致卧室 |
[01:35] | for the next six months trying, we will. | 试上个半年 没问题 |
[01:38] | No food, no water, just a whole lot of trying. | 不吃饭不喝水 铁杵磨成针 |
[01:41] | – Leave a good tip. – I always do. | -多给点小费 -我一直多给 |
[01:42] | Oh, by the way, I’m pregnant. | 对了 我怀孕了 |
[01:45] | Ooh, hey, a cab. | 出租车诶 |
[01:46] | – I’ll get it. – Did you say you’re pregnant? | -我去拦车 -你说怀孕了吗 |
[01:48] | Midge? Are you serious? | 米琪 认真的吗 |
[01:51] | Wait, am I the father? | 等等 孩子是我的吗 |
[01:57] | All the tour dates have changed, | 巡演日程全改了 |
[01:58] | so I need to remake the kids’ schedule. | 孩子的安排也得跟着调 |
[02:00] | I could have Mrs. Moskowitz do it. | 让莫斯科维茨夫人来调整吧 |
[02:02] | I can make the schedule for the kids, Joel. | 我可以安排孩子 乔尔 |
[02:04] | Okay, fine. Make the schedule. | 行吧 那你定吧 |
[02:07] | Here’s this month’s money. | 这是这个月的钱 |
[02:09] | Now, what do we do about Collegiate? | 科利杰学校的事怎么办 |
[02:10] | It’s an amazing school, and Ethan got in. | 学校很好啊 伊森也被录取了 |
[02:12] | – We throw a party, right? – Really? | -办个派对吧 -讲真吗 |
[02:14] | – That’s your answer? – It’s what we wanted. | -就这样 -之前不计划好了吗 |
[02:16] | It’s what we wanted two years ago. Things are different now. | 那是两年前的想法了 现在情况变了 |
[02:18] | Ethan at Collegiate. Esther at Brearley. That was the plan. | 计划就是伊森上科利杰 艾斯特上布里尔利啊 |
[02:20] | Look, it’s great he got in, but let’s face it. Collegiate’s not cheap. | 他被录取是好事 但现实点 科利杰可不便宜 |
[02:24] | And we’re both working now, and we’re both working nights. | 咱俩都有工作 还都是晚上 |
[02:26] | Once this club opens, I’m fucking Dracula. | 酒吧开业后 我相当于德古拉[吸血鬼] |
[02:29] | You’re on tour, and even when you get back… | 你也要巡演 就算巡演完了… |
[02:30] | What are you saying, Joel? | 想说什么 乔尔 |
[02:33] | I think we should consider putting him in school in Queens. | 我觉得应该让他在皇后区上学 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t ready. | 抱歉 我没准备好 |
[02:38] | Let me get a sip of water so I can do a proper spit take. | 我先喝口水才好喷你 |
[02:40] | – Midge… – If anything calls for a spit take, | -米琪 -我要喷的 |
[02:42] | it’s the words “School in Queens.” | 就是那句”在皇后区上学” |
[02:43] | Collegiate’s on the Upper West Side. | 科利杰在上西区 |
[02:45] | No one in our family lives on the Upper West Side. | 我们家都没人住在上西区啊 |
[02:47] | Have you heard of a car? | 知道车这种东西吗 |
[02:49] | I am gonna be at the club every night once it opens. | 酒吧开业后我每晚都得守着 |
[02:51] | Ethan starts school in fall. | 伊森秋季开学 |
[02:52] | Where are you in the fall? Let me see. | 你秋季在哪呢 我来看看 |
[02:55] | My, we have discovered a flair for the dramatic, haven’t we? | 突然发掘戏剧天赋了是吧 |
[02:57] | Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Zurich, Stockholm. | 杜塞尔多夫 法兰克福 苏黎世 斯德哥尔摩 |
[03:00] | Great. So, I’ll take him, you pick him up? | 好 那我送他 你去接他 |
[03:02] | Joel, our children cannot go to school in Queens. | 乔尔 不能让孩子在皇后区上学 |
[03:05] | – Why? – Because… Queens. | -为什么 -因为…皇后区嘛 |
[03:08] | – Need a little more. – He has to go to the best school. | -具体一点 -他必须去最好的学校啊 |
[03:10] | He has to be with the bright kids, | 他必须和聪明孩子做同学 |
[03:11] | or he won’t live up to his potential. | 不然发挥不出潜力 |
[03:12] | They say he’s advanced. | 他们说他天资过人 |
[03:14] | – Ethan? – Yes. | -伊森吗 -对 |
[03:15] | – Our Ethan? – Yes. | -我们家的伊森 -对 |
[03:17] | – Who says that? – They. | -谁说的 -他们 |
[03:19] | – Who’s they? – Them. | -他们是谁 -就他们啊 |
[03:21] | Advanced. Ethan? | 伊森还天资过人 |
[03:22] | – They said he shows promise. – “Promise” I can buy. | -他们说有点希望 -“有希望”我信 |
[03:25] | But, Joel, “Promise” can turn into potential at Collegiate. | 但是 乔尔 科利杰就能把”希望”变成潜力啊 |
[03:27] | If he goes to Queens U, | 要是他上了皇后大学 |
[03:29] | “Promise” turns into, “Move it, pal, forklift coming through.” | “希望”就变成了”闪开兄弟 叉车通过” |
[03:32] | First of all, if he gets into Queens U at five, | 首先 他五岁就上皇后大学的话 |
[03:34] | he’s definitely advanced. | 那确实天资过人了 |
[03:35] | And second, I’m not the bad guy here. | 其次 不是我在作对啊 |
[03:37] | Think practically for a second. | 你现实一点 |
[03:39] | I have to move out of the factory soon or it’s just weird. | 我必须赶紧搬出工厂 不然太奇怪了 |
[03:41] | I should find an apartment close to the club, | 我要找个离酒吧近的公寓 |
[03:43] | so we can put him in a school in Chinatown | 干脆让他在唐人街上学 |
[03:45] | if we want him to be behind in two languages. | 这样两门语言都说不顺溜 |
[03:47] | His grandparents live in Queens. Both sets. | 我们双方父母都住皇后区 |
[03:49] | And somebody should be with the kids at night. | 晚上总得有人陪孩子吧 |
[03:51] | You had to pick now to open the club, right? | 你就偏要现在开酒吧 |
[03:53] | Great timing. | 真会选时机 |
[03:54] | Sorry about the timing, but if you remember, | 对不起哈 但你别忘了 |
[03:56] | you were supposed to be in the homestretch of your tour by now. | 你本来巡演这会该收尾了吧 |
[03:58] | No one told me to add two months so Shy could have a breakdown. | 没人通知我留两个月给夏伊崩溃 |
[04:01] | It wasn’t a breakdown. He was exhausted. | 没有崩溃 他是累坏了 |
[04:03] | And if Ethan goes to school in Queens | 再说伊森要是在皇后区上学 |
[04:05] | and later finds out he got into Collegiate, | 长大后发现他有资格上科利杰的 |
[04:07] | – he will hold it against us. – We won’t tell him. | -他会怨死我们的 -不告诉他呗 |
[04:09] | Someday he will date a girl | 等他开始约会 |
[04:10] | whose father is the head of Collegiate admissions, | 女生的爸刚好是科利杰招生的 |
[04:12] | and he will mention that they were very disappointed | 他爸就会提起校方有多惋惜 |
[04:14] | that we didn’t put him in when he got accepted, | 录取了都没让孩子上学 |
[04:15] | and then we won’t be invited to the wedding. | 然后儿子结婚也不会请我们了 |
[04:17] | How’s he gonna meet this girl? He’ll be in Queens. | 他上哪认识这女孩 他就待在皇后区 |
[04:19] | – He’ll go into the city. – We won’t let him. | -他会去市区的 -不准他去 |
[04:21] | – He’ll find a way. – We won’t tell him there’s a city. | -他有办法的 -不告诉他还有市区 |
[04:23] | You don’t think he’s gonna know there’s a city? | 你觉得他会不知道吗 |
[04:24] | – Won’t he read? – He goes to school in Queens. | -他不识字吗 -在皇后区上学 |
[04:26] | Odds are fifty-fifty. | 一半概率不识字吧 |
[04:27] | Do you think this bit is helping things? | 跟我贫嘴有用吗 |
[04:29] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[04:30] | I want him to go to Collegiate, too. | 我也想让他去科利杰上学 |
[04:32] | I want him to be with the advanced kids. | 我想他和聪明孩子一起念书 |
[04:33] | But I can’t afford it, and we don’t live there anymore. | 但我养不起啊 我们也不住那了 |
[04:39] | We don’t have to decide this now. | 我们不用现在决定 |
[04:42] | – Shit. I have to… – So do I. | -糟了 我要走… -我也是 |
[04:46] | Oh, listen, I need a favor. | 对了 帮我个忙 |
[04:49] | Talk to Imogene for Archie. | 帮阿奇劝劝伊莫金 |
[04:51] | The guy’s drowning, and she just won’t melt. | 他快愁死了 她还是不消气 |
[04:53] | – He’s still at your place? – Yes. | -他还住你那呢 -对 |
[04:55] | He’s driving everybody crazy. | 大家都快被他搞疯了 |
[04:57] | Plus, he’s an insurance hazard. | 而且他有赔偿风险 |
[04:58] | There’s not a pole in the place he hasn’t slammed into. | 厂里哪根管子他没撞过 |
[05:00] | What’s she still so mad about? Did he… | 她还在气什么 难道他… |
[05:03] | No, no. He’s done nothing, I swear. | 不不 他什么也没干 我发誓 |
[05:05] | He said to tell Imogene he misses her, | 他说转告伊莫金他想她了 |
[05:08] | and they can go to the Poconos every year for Christmas | 他们可以每年圣诞都去波科诺群山 |
[05:10] | if she’ll just let him come home. | 拜托让他回家吧 |
[05:12] | – Please? – Okay. I’ll talk to her. | -帮帮他 -好 我找她聊 |
[05:14] | But I’m gonna leave the Poconos out for now. | 但我先不说去波科诺这部分 |
[05:16] | Archie has suffered enough. | 阿奇已经够惨了 |
[05:18] | It’s 11:15 in the morning | 上午11点15分 |
[05:19] | here in New York City. 1010 WINS. | 纽约1010WINS新闻电台 |
[05:21] | And here are The Crew-Cuts with “Sh-Boom.” | 为您播放板刷头乐队的《人生如梦》 |
[05:29] | *Oh, life could be a dream* | *人生如梦* |
[05:30] | I didn’t pay. Sorry. | 忘给钱了 抱歉 |
[05:32] | Here. | 给 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna be a father! | 我要当爸爸了 |
[05:36] | *I’m the only one that you love* | *我是你的此生挚爱* |
[05:38] | *Life could be a dream, sweetheart.* | *人生梦一场啊亲爱的* |
[05:43] | “One rarely sees anything as mystifying | “世界虽无奇不有 |
[05:46] | as the production of Miss Julie | 但昨晚在巴里摩尔剧院 |
[05:47] | that took place last night at the Barrymore Theatre. | 上演的《朱莉小姐》却荒唐至极 |
[05:50] | The experience was almost as if McSorley’s closed early | 观剧体验好比麦索利提前打烊了 |
[05:54] | and its inebriated patrons wandered over, | 烂醉如泥的顾客们随处游荡 |
[05:57] | found a copy of Strindberg’s play, | 捡了一份斯特林堡的剧本 |
[05:59] | dropped their pants and defecated on it.” | 脱掉裤子在上面拉屎” |
[06:03] | “The performance was so debased | “如此拙劣的演技 |
[06:05] | that one could almost recommend it | 都可以作为研究课题 |
[06:07] | as an archeological exploration | 从考古学的角度 |
[06:09] | into the decay of modern society. | 探索现代社会的衰退 |
[06:11] | However, despite the braying jackasses | 尽管列侬女士像大闹的傻瓜 |
[06:14] | delighting in Ms. Lennon’s bizarre improvisations, | 莫名其妙即兴发挥带来了欢乐 |
[06:17] | this production of Miss Julie will be closing tonight, | 《朱莉小姐》今晚就将不再上演 |
[06:20] | one night after it opened.” | 首演后即夭折” |
[06:22] | – Jackie. – What? | -杰基 -干嘛 |
[06:23] | You think I don’t already know this shit? | 你觉得老娘不知道吗 |
[06:24] | Shut the fuck up. | 妈的闭嘴 |
[06:26] | They say there is no bad press. | 不是说没负面报道嘛 |
[06:27] | That in your hand is some grade A bad press. | 你手里那份是一等一的负面报道 |
[06:31] | All right, fuckers. This is it. | 好了 蠢鸟们 就这样了 |
[06:32] | Washington Square Park is to the left if you give a shit. | 需要指路的话 华盛顿公园往左飞 |
[06:37] | Hot water’s out again. | 又没热水了 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna go check the water heater. | 我去看看热水器 |
[06:41] | Jesus, nobody wants to leave this apartment? | 天呐 都不想离开这破房啊 |
[06:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:51] | Hey, Suz. Listen, I have something I need to tell you. | 苏西 我有事跟你说 |
[06:54] | A-Are you sitting down? | 你坐着呢吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah. | 坐下了 |
[07:01] | Mom’s dead. | 妈死了 |
[07:02] | Oh, Jesus. You scared me for a minute, Tess. | 老天 你刚吓着我了 苔丝 |
[07:05] | Didn’t need to be sitting for that. | 这事不用坐着说啊 |
[07:07] | – What happened? Her liver strangle her in her sleep? – No. | -怎么 睡梦中窒息死了吗 -不是 |
[07:10] | She tried to crawl out of the window of the nursing home | 她想从养老院窗子爬出去 |
[07:12] | to go find some booze, and she fell. | 打算去买酒 结果摔了 |
[07:14] | – Shit. – Three stories. | -操 -三层楼 |
[07:16] | Fuck. Bad way to go. | 操 死得很惨啊 |
[07:17] | No. No, she survived the fall, | 不不 她没摔死 |
[07:19] | but then she rolled off the dock into the water. | 然后顺着码头滚进水里去了 |
[07:21] | – So she drowned? – No. She was dog-paddling | -那她是淹死的啰 -不 她一路狗刨 |
[07:23] | back to the docks and got hit by a boat. | 游回码头中途被船撞了 |
[07:25] | – Holy Christ. – But she survived that. | -我操 -不过没撞死 |
[07:28] | They got her out, took her to a hospital, and she got an infection. | 她被救上岸送到医院 然后感染了 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, is she dead yet? | 打断下 死没死 |
[07:33] | Yep. Choked on the meds. | 死了 被药噎死的 |
[07:35] | Well, lady sure knew how to make an exit. | 她倒是挺懂怎么解脱 |
[07:36] | Now we got to figure out the house. | 我们得商量下房子的事 |
[07:38] | I don’t really give a shit about that hellhole, to be perfectly honest. | 要我老实说 我对那鬼地方没兴趣 |
[07:40] | You know, she left it to us. | 她留给我俩了 |
[07:42] | What? I-Impossible. | 啥 不能吧 |
[07:44] | I’m going over her will. It says, | 我看遗嘱上写着呢 |
[07:47] | “The house goes to the girls, | “房子归女儿们所有 |
[07:48] | ’cause my piece of shit son looks and smells just like his father.” | 因为我的人渣儿子和他爸一样又丑又臭” |
[07:51] | Boy, she really hated Artie. | 天 她真的很讨厌阿尔提 |
[07:52] | Remember when she tried to convince him he wasn’t really hers | 你记得吗 之前她骗他不是亲生的 |
[07:55] | and he should go find his real family? | 让他出去寻亲 |
[07:57] | He was gone for a whole week. | 他走了整整一周 |
[07:58] | Yeah. That was fun. | 对 蛮好玩的 |
[08:00] | All right, look, I got to go. Uh, we’ll figure something out. | 好了 我要挂了 我们再想办法 |
[08:02] | – Drink something, and I’ll call you later. – Yeah. | -去喝点酒 晚点打给你 -好 |
[08:08] | Hey, we ever gonna tell Chester | 什么时候告诉切斯特 |
[08:09] | there’s no hot water and no hot water heater? | 根本没有热水和热水器 |
[08:12] | Fuck, no. | 打死不说 |
[08:15] | At the Button Club, gentlemen, | 先生们 纽扣酒吧 |
[08:17] | we will be known as the spot with the best drinks, | 要打造成高端酒吧 酒水上乘 |
[08:19] | the best bartenders, the best entertainment. | 酒保专业 表演一流 |
[08:22] | Anyone who waters down the goods, they hit the pavement. | 往酒里掺水的就滚蛋 |
[08:25] | Anyone skims from the till, they hit the pavement. | 打收银台主意的也滚蛋 |
[08:28] | I ordered five minutes ago. Why am I not drinking yet? | 我五分钟前就点了 咋还没喝上 |
[08:31] | Last… crate. | 最后…一箱 |
[08:36] | Hey, has Midge talked to Imogene yet? | 米琪找伊莫金聊了没 |
[08:39] | I haven’t heard anything, | 我没消息 |
[08:40] | and I don’t want to call her if she hasn’t, because when I call… | 没聊的话我就不打电话了 因为我一打… |
[08:42] | she hangs up. | 她就挂断 |
[08:43] | And it’s a real hang-up, | 挂得特别狠 |
[08:44] | like a “Bam,” midwestern dairy farmer type slam. | “嘣” 中西部奶农那种猛摔 |
[08:48] | It’s terrifying. | 很可怕 |
[08:50] | – Joel? – What? | -乔尔 -干嘛 |
[08:52] | Midge? Imogene? | 米琪 伊莫金 |
[08:54] | Oh. I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[08:55] | Hey, would you mind holding down the fort for a few minutes? | 不介意帮我看会场子吧 |
[08:58] | I just want to make sure the fuse box is secure | 我去检查下保险丝 |
[09:00] | so we don’t have any surprise blackouts. | 免得突然断电 |
[09:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:04] | – Excuse me, could you… – I’m married! | -抱歉 能不能… -我已婚了 |
[09:06] | – I just had a question… – I love my wife! | -我就是想问… -我爱我老婆 |
[09:11] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[09:21] | Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted you all to know | 抱歉打扰了 就是来通知一下 |
[09:24] | that my club will be opening a week from today, | 我的酒吧还有一周开业 |
[09:26] | and you’re all invited. | 欢迎你们都来 |
[09:28] | There’s gonna be good drinks, ambiance, music, | 到时候美酒 音乐 氛围佳 |
[09:30] | so come on down. | 所以过来[下来]看看 |
[09:32] | Or up, actually. | 应该是上去看看 |
[09:37] | Oh, and, uh, I was hoping | 还有 我在想 |
[09:38] | that maybe someone could get a message to Mei Lin? | 有人能帮我给林梅捎个口信吗 |
[09:41] | I haven’t seen her for a while. | 我有阵子没见她了 |
[09:43] | We, um, had a fight. | 我们之前吵架了 |
[09:45] | You don’t need to hear the details, but I was an idiot. | 细节就不多说了 是我犯蠢 |
[09:48] | I tried to call her, | 我给她打过 |
[09:49] | but the number she gave me isn’t hers anymore | 但要么是她换号了 |
[09:51] | or was never hers. | 要么就是假号 |
[09:53] | I don’t know her address. | 我不知道她住哪 |
[09:54] | I know she’s in medical school, but I don’t know which one. | 我知道她在念医学院 但我不知道哪一所 |
[09:57] | Actually, I don’t really know anything about her. | 其实我完全不了解她 |
[10:01] | Except… she’s got these great eyes. | 但我知道 她眼睛很美 |
[10:05] | And she’s smart and funny. | 她聪明又风趣 |
[10:08] | She’s incredibly mysterious, which is frustrating… | 她极度神秘 让我很无奈 |
[10:11] | and a little sexy. | 又觉得她性感 |
[10:13] | I’m sure you’re all thinking, | 你们肯定都在想 |
[10:14] | “How could he know so little about the person he’s dating?” | “这人怎么连自己约会对象都不了解的” |
[10:17] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[10:18] | Clearly, she doesn’t want me to know a lot about her life, | 显然她不想我过多了解她的生活 |
[10:20] | and, frankly, my life’s been a mess this past year, | 其实我去年也过得一团糟 |
[10:23] | so I wasn’t too eager to share, either. | 所以我也不太愿意分享 |
[10:26] | I was married, and I cheated on my wife, | 我结过婚 后来出轨了 |
[10:29] | which is not something you want to tell your new girlfriend. | 这种事当然不想告诉新女友 |
[10:31] | Not that she’s my girlfriend. | 没说她算女朋友 |
[10:33] | I don’t know what she is. | 我也不知道她算什么 |
[10:35] | Anyhow, if you could let her know all this, I’d be grateful. | 总之 能帮我转达的话 我很感激 |
[10:38] | This opening is a pretty big deal for me, | 开业对我特别重要 |
[10:41] | and it won’t be the same if she’s not there. | 她不在就不一样了 |
[10:48] | Oh, and really stress that eyes thing. | 跟她强调一下我夸她眼睛 |
[10:51] | I think she’ll like that. | 她会很喜欢的 |
[10:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:06] | – Goulash. – Thank you, Zelda. | -炖牛肉 -谢谢你 塞尔达 |
[11:08] | – Sour cream. – Thank you, Zelda. | -酸奶油 -谢谢你 塞尔达 |
[11:11] | Noodles. Don’t forget the noodles. | 还有面 面别忘了 |
[11:13] | Thank you, Zelda. Do you see a pattern here? | 谢谢你 塞尔达 你找出规律没 |
[11:15] | – What time is it? – 7:36. | -几点了 -7点36 |
[11:18] | Four minutes left on my break. | 还有四分钟回去上班 |
[11:20] | What, Moishe? | 干嘛 莫伊舍 |
[11:21] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[11:23] | I know you said the written word can change the world. | 你不是说”文字可以改变世界” |
[11:26] | Well, I just looked outside, | 我刚看了圈外面 |
[11:27] | and so far, it’s exactly the same. | 目前呢 毫无变化 |
[11:29] | – Oh, boy. – You know, Abe, | -天 -亚伯 |
[11:30] | when my father came over here from the old country, | 我的父亲从故国来到这里的时候 |
[11:33] | he wanted a little goat farm. | 他想要个山羊牧场 |
[11:36] | Who knows why. | 鬼知道原因 |
[11:37] | The man was convinced goats were the future. | 他坚信山羊代表未来 |
[11:40] | We lived in a tenement on Rivington… | 我们住在温顿的廉价房 |
[11:41] | 12 people, two rooms… And yet this man wanted goats. | 两个房间挤了12个人 他还想养山羊 |
[11:46] | He pushed a cart. He sold pickles. | 他推车卖过腌黄瓜 |
[11:47] | But he wanted goats. | 但他想养羊 |
[11:49] | – You got to pass the noodles. Quickly. – In the end, | -赶紧把面递给我 -最后呢 |
[11:51] | the man dies out on a sidewalk, | 他死在人行道上 |
[11:53] | pickle in his hand, nothing in his pocket. | 手里攥着腌黄瓜 包里分文不剩 |
[11:56] | No goats. | 也没有羊 |
[11:59] | – Is there a point, Moishe? – Really? He’d stopped. It was over. | -想说什么 莫伊舍 -还问 他都住嘴了 都说完了 |
[12:02] | Sometimes what you want, what you get… | 有时候你想要的和你得到的 |
[12:06] | two very different things. | 完全不同 |
[12:09] | Don’t worry, though. I am on the lookout. | 不过别担心 我帮你观察 |
[12:11] | The minute I see that the world is changing, | 我一发现世界在改变 |
[12:14] | you’ll be the first to know. | 我就立马告诉你 |
[12:16] | But for now, your goat is a pickle. | 但现在 你想要的太难咯 |
[12:20] | – Zelda? – Oh, I have to go. See you tomorrow. | -塞尔达 -我得走了 明天见 |
[12:23] | Zelda! | 塞尔达 |
[12:24] | – He’s right. – He’s never right. | -他说的对 -他哪对过 |
[12:26] | I don’t know what I thought was going to happen with that article. | 我竟然盼着那篇文章能改变世界 |
[12:28] | It’s only been a week. | 这才一周嘛 |
[12:30] | You know what the op-ed in the Times is about today? | 你知道《时报》今天的专栏文章是什么吗 |
[12:32] | The explosion of the deer population on Staten Island. | 史丹顿岛上鹿群数量爆炸 |
[12:35] | Oh, Abe. | 亚伯 |
[12:36] | Lubricious, fornicating deer. | 难抑繁殖欲望的鹿 |
[12:38] | What should be done? | 有何措施 |
[12:39] | You cannot let Moishe get in your head. | 你不能让莫伊舍左右了你 |
[12:40] | I absolutely forbid it. | 我坚决不允许 |
[12:42] | I’m ashamed of myself. | 我好丢脸 |
[12:43] | Getting excited over an article, | 为了篇文章激动 |
[12:46] | like I won an honorary fireman’s badge in elementary school. | 跟小学生得了荣誉消防员徽章一样 |
[12:51] | I’ve made a decision, Rose. | 我决定了 罗斯 |
[12:53] | I am going to tutor. | 我要去做家教 |
[12:55] | – Tutor what? – Idiots. The city’s teeming with them. | -教什么 -教白痴 街上到处都是 |
[12:58] | Toss a rock, hit an idiot. | 随便扔块石头就砸中白痴 |
[13:00] | I’ll tutor, I’ll coach, I’ll substitute teach. | 我去家教 辅导 代课 |
[13:03] | Anything. This stops now. | 都可以 不能这样了 |
[13:06] | I am going to get serious, | 我认真的 |
[13:07] | and I am going to get us out of this house. | 我要带咱们搬出这里 |
[13:10] | 7:39 in the evening, | 晚上7点39分 |
[13:12] | and the world is still exactly the same. | 世界还是一丁点儿都没有改变 |
[13:21] | *When you touch my hand and talk sweet talk* | *你轻抚我的手背开始甜言蜜语* |
[13:24] | *I got a knockin’ in my knees and a wobble in my walk* | *我的双膝颤动 步伐摇摆* |
[13:27] | *And I’m tremblin’* | *我开始心动* |
[13:30] | *And I’m shakin’* | *我开始颤抖* |
[13:32] | Holy shit, it’s a nightclub. | 我靠 真是夜店了 |
[13:33] | You did it, pal. | 你做到了 兄弟 |
[13:35] | You think those ceiling tiles are gonna stay up? | 你觉得天花板的瓷砖稳吗 |
[13:37] | I used every roll of Scotch tape I could steal from the office, | 办公室偷的胶带我都用上了 |
[13:39] | so… hope so? | 所以… 应该稳吧 |
[13:41] | Thanks, Archie. Really. | 谢了 阿奇 真的 |
[13:42] | – I couldn’t have done it without you. – No, you could’ve. | -没你我做不到的 -你可以的 |
[13:45] | But you would’ve had to buy the tape. | 就是胶带得自己去买了 |
[13:46] | How do I look? Do I look like I’m in charge? | 我看起来怎样 像大老板吗 |
[13:49] | Mrs. Moskowitz looks like she’s in charge. | 莫斯科维茨夫人比较像老板 |
[13:51] | Yep. I should’ve worn a brooch. | 是 我应该带胸针的 |
[13:52] | Attracting quite a crowd here tonight. | 今晚挺热闹啊 |
[13:53] | *Whenever this chill comes over me* | *一股寒意将我包围* |
[13:56] | *I wanna hug you with all of my might* | *我想用尽全力将你抱紧* |
[13:56] | Excuse me a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[13:58] | *And I’m sweatin’* | *我开始紧张* |
[14:02] | *And I’m shakin’* | *我开始颤抖* |
[14:03] | – I see you got my message. – I did. | -看来你收到口信了 -是啊 |
[14:05] | Apparently you said something weird about my eyes. | 显然你对我的眼睛奇怪地点评了一番 |
[14:08] | You look beautiful tonight. | 你今晚很美 |
[14:10] | – I brought you something. – Oh, yeah? | -给你带了东西 -是嘛 |
[14:12] | Little opening night gift. | 开业礼物 |
[14:15] | *And I’m shakin’* | *我开始颤抖* |
[14:16] | ‘Cause you’re gonna run out. | 因为你会不够用 |
[14:18] | *Feel like I’ve been run through the mill* | *我感觉已经历尽磨难* |
[14:21] | *I can’t move around, and I can’t stand still* | *动弹不得 摇晃不定* |
[14:23] | – I missed you. – Well, remember that next time you’re an idiot. | -我想你了 -那下次犯蠢就记住 |
[14:26] | Ah, so they told you I was an idiot. | 所以他们还说我犯蠢了 |
[14:28] | I did not need to be told. | 不需要别人说 |
[14:31] | *Samson was a mighty good man* | *参孙是个好男人* |
[14:32] | You will do anything for a roll of toilet paper. | 你为了一卷卫生纸什么都干得出啊 |
[14:34] | *Strongest in his day* | *那个时代之最* |
[14:37] | *Then along came Delilah and clipped his wig* | *达莉拉出现后剪断他的头发* |
[14:40] | *And it looks like you took me the same old way* | *我好像也这样被你俘获* |
[14:43] | *So I’m nervous* | *我开始紧张* |
[14:46] | *And I’m shakin’* | *我开始颤抖* |
[14:47] | Mrs. Maisel. | 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[14:49] | My goodness. This is a surprise. | 我的天啊 真是惊喜 |
[14:52] | Hello, Mrs. Moskowitz. | 你好 莫斯科维茨夫人 |
[14:53] | – Good turnout, huh? – It is. | -生意不错啊 -是的 |
[14:56] | Mr. Maisel worked very hard on the place. | 麦瑟尔先生花了很多心思 |
[14:58] | I’m so proud of him. | 好为他骄傲 |
[15:01] | Oh, it’s a $1.50 cover charge. | 入场费一块五 |
[15:03] | Eh, we’ll catch you on the way out, Grandma. | 我们出来再给 奶奶 |
[15:04] | Oh, dear. I’m afraid that’s not going to work. | 亲爱的 这样恐怕不行 |
[15:07] | But luckily, my nephew plays Triple-A ball for the Yankees. | 幸好我外甥是洋基队的3A级球员 |
[15:11] | He’s a wonderful coach. | 他把我教得特好 |
[15:12] | – I’ll be at the bar. – Philly! | -我去吧台了 -菲利 |
[15:14] | That one’s on the house. | 她的免费 |
[15:17] | Oh, no. That’s a nickel, dear. | 不行 这是五分 亲爱的 |
[15:19] | *Shakin’, shakin’, shakin’* | *颤抖 不住颤抖* |
[15:19] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:22] | *Shakin’, yeah.* | *不停颤抖* |
[15:25] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[15:26] | We’ll be back after a short break. | 中场休息一下 |
[15:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:34] | What? Where? | 干嘛 去哪 |
[15:36] | Midge, you’re here. | 米琪 你来了 |
[15:38] | Of course I’m here. You think I’d miss this? | 肯定要来的啊 我会错过这个吗 |
[15:40] | Thank you, really. | 谢谢 真的 |
[15:42] | I’d like you to meet someone. | 给你介绍个人 |
[15:43] | Mei, this is my ex-wife, Midge. | 梅 这是我前妻 米琪 |
[15:46] | Midge, I’d like you to meet Mei. | 米琪 认识一下梅 |
[15:49] | – You were married? – What? | -你结过婚啊 -什么 |
[15:51] | You didn’t tell her you were married? | 你没跟她说你结过婚啊 |
[15:53] | No, I did. | 不 我说了 |
[15:54] | Of course I did. | 肯定说了啊 |
[15:56] | You knew that I was married. | 你知道我结过婚的 |
[15:57] | – Nope. – Yes. | -不知道 -知道 |
[15:58] | Wow, Joel. Wow. | 天啊 乔尔 |
[16:00] | Now, hold on just a second here. | 等一下等一下 |
[16:01] | I absolute… | 我绝对… |
[16:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:05] | Just a momentary problem, folks. | 等一会就好了 朋友们 |
[16:08] | Can you just give me one second? | 你们能等我一会吗 |
[16:12] | Man, I just bought a drink. | 伙计 我刚买了一杯酒 |
[16:13] | I’m fixing it. Relax. | 我在修了 稍安勿躁 |
[16:15] | – Archie. – I love my wife! | -阿奇 -我爱我老婆 |
[16:16] | Oh, coming. | 来了 |
[16:18] | I knew he was married. | 我知道他结过婚 |
[16:21] | Back at you. | 你也是 |
[16:24] | So, you’re the girlfriend. | 所以 你就是他女朋友 |
[16:27] | And you’re the wife. | 你就是他老婆 |
[16:30] | I’m going to be a doctor. | 我要当医生了 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna play the Apollo. | 我要去阿波罗剧场演出了 |
[16:36] | Music! | 音乐呢 |
[16:37] | Natives are getting restless. | 客人们越来越焦躁了 |
[16:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:57] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[17:00] | Uh, I’m Midge Maisel. | 我叫米琪·麦瑟尔 |
[17:01] | Mrs. Maisel onstage. | 艺名是麦瑟尔夫人 |
[17:05] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | I haven’t played my hometown for a while. | 我有一段时间没在家乡演出了 |
[17:08] | I’ve been touring with Shy Baldwin for a few months, so… | 我这几个月在跟夏伊·鲍德温巡演 |
[17:13] | Nice to know that people haven’t forgotten me. | 知道人们还记得我真好 |
[17:17] | You haven’t forgotten me. | 你们还记得我 |
[17:19] | My kids have completely forgotten me. | 我的孩子们都把我忘光了 |
[17:22] | They’ve gotten very jaded having a mother in show business. | 他们已经腻烦了 有一个娱乐圈的老妈 |
[17:25] | I-I showed up the other day. | 有一天回家 |
[17:26] | My daughter pointed to her diaper and said, | 我的女儿指着她的尿布说 |
[17:28] | “Sweetie, would you get this?” | “亲爱的 你能拿一下这个吗” |
[17:30] | Then she lit her cigarette, | 然后她点了一支烟 |
[17:32] | refilled her daiquiri bottle and fired her agent. | 倒了一杯黛克瑞酒 还解雇了她的经纪人 |
[17:35] | And now both her parents are in the biz. | 现在她爸妈都搞娱乐业了 |
[17:39] | Oh, yeah. This is what happens when you leave. | 没错 你离开的时候 就会出这事 |
[17:41] | Remember the first time? | 还记得第一次吗 |
[17:44] | In case you don’t know, | 怕你们还不知道 |
[17:45] | this club is owned by my again soon to be ex-husband, Joel Maisel. | 这家酒吧是又即将是我前夫 乔尔·麦瑟尔开的 |
[17:51] | And I am here tonight to say… | 我今晚来这是想说… |
[17:55] | that half’s mine. | 有一半是我的 |
[17:57] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[17:59] | Always take the side with the bathroom. | 一定要抢有浴室的那一半 |
[18:02] | Joel is a great father. | 乔尔是一个很棒的父亲 |
[18:06] | And I just wanted to get up here and tell him that, | 我上来只是想告诉他这个 |
[18:09] | because we had a little tiff earlier this week about our son. | 因为前几天我们为了儿子吵了一架 |
[18:12] | Our five-year-old just got into Collegiate, | 我们五岁的孩子就要去联合学校上学了 |
[18:14] | and it costs so much, we have to sell him for parts to get the tuition. | 但学费太贵了 得卖了孩子器官才够交学费 |
[18:18] | My daughter is watching this process very nervously. | 我女儿就很紧张地看着我们 |
[18:23] | It’s so hard to raise kids when you’re married. | 结婚养孩子难啊 |
[18:27] | It’s really hard to raise kids when you’re divorced. | 离了婚养孩子更难 |
[18:31] | But it’s not that hard to raise them | 但如果有一个很棒的爸爸 |
[18:33] | when their dad’s a great guy. | 也就没那么难了 |
[18:36] | But, Joel, there’s no fucking way our kids are going to school in Queens. | 但是 乔尔 孩子绝对不会在皇后区读书 |
[18:39] | I’ll burn this fucking place to the ground. | 不然我就把这烧了 |
[18:40] | Have a great time, everybody. | 祝各位玩得开心 |
[18:41] | And drink up. All proceeds go to Collegiate. | 喝多点 我们就有学费钱了 |
[18:53] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[18:54] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[18:56] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[18:57] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[18:59] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:00] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[19:02] | *That’s what gets results* | *因为这才是成功之道* |
[19:03] | *Mama, mama* | *妈妈 妈妈* |
[19:05] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:06] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[19:07] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:09] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[19:10] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[19:13] | *That’s what gets results* | *因为这才是成功之道* |
[19:16] | *You can try hard* | *你可以搏一搏* |
[19:18] | *Don’t mean a thing* | *虽然没有意义* |
[19:20] | *Don’t mean a thing* | *虽然没有意义* |
[19:21] | *Take it easy* | *不用担心* |
[19:24] | *Breezy* | *放轻松* |
[19:25] | *Then your jive will swing* | *你会随着摇摆乐动起来* |
[19:27] | *Oh, it ain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:29] | *It’s the place that you do it* | *但这是你开始之处* |
[19:31] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:32] | *It’s the place that you do it* | *但这是你开始之处* |
[19:34] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[19:35] | *It’s the place that you do it* | *但这是你开始之处* |
[19:37] | *That’s what gets results* | *因为这才是成功之道* |
[19:45] | Hello, Bernice. | 你好 伯妮斯 |
[19:47] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[19:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:53] | Hello, girls. | 你们好 姑娘们 |
[19:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:01] | Manny. You on a break again? | 曼尼 你又在休息了啊 |
[20:03] | How do you define “break”? | 看你怎么定义”休息” |
[20:04] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:05] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[20:07] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:08] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[20:10] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:11] | *It’s the way that you do it* | *但你得这么做* |
[20:13] | *That’s what gets results* | *因为这才是成功之道* |
[20:15] | *Mama, mama* | *妈妈 妈妈* |
[20:16] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:17] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[20:19] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:20] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[20:22] | *’Tain’t what you do* | *这非你风格* |
[20:23] | *It’s the time that you do it* | *但你得开始了* |
[20:25] | *That’s what gets results* | *因为这才是成功之道* |
[20:30] | Paulette, hi. | 波莱特 嗨 |
[20:32] | – Have you seen Moishe? – Over there. | -你看见莫伊舍吗 -在那 |
[20:34] | He’s over there. | 他在那儿 |
[20:35] | Do you notice anything, anything at all? | 你看出来没 看出什么来没 |
[20:37] | Just throw it out there. | 看出来就说 |
[20:39] | – They don’t match. – They do not match. | -他们不对称 -他们不对称 |
[20:41] | So, you see, you would need to find | 所以 你得找一个 |
[20:43] | a very specific person to wear these sleeves, right? | 非常特别的人才能穿上这样的袖子 对吗 |
[20:46] | A person whose… | 一个… |
[20:47] | – Arms don’t match? – Exactly. | -手臂不对称的人 -没错 |
[20:49] | Now, I am not saying that this person does not exist, | 我不是说没有这种人 |
[20:52] | but the market is probably small, so why don’t we… | 但是这个市场太小了 所以我们为何不… |
[20:55] | Make the sleeves match. | 做对称的袖子 |
[20:56] | You should be running this place. | 你应该当管事的 |
[20:57] | Hello, Moishe. | 你好 莫伊舍 |
[20:59] | Well, well, well, Miriam. | 看啊 米里亚姆 |
[21:01] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[21:02] | I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought I’d drop in. | 我正好在附近 就想过来看看 |
[21:05] | – What did he do? – Who? | -他做了什么 -谁 |
[21:08] | – My son. – Nothing. | -我儿子 -没做什么 |
[21:10] | I just came here to talk a little business. | 我来是想谈生意的 |
[21:12] | – With me? – Yes. | -跟我谈吗 -是的 |
[21:15] | You need a dress? | 你缺裙子吗 |
[21:16] | Always, but that’s not why I’m here. | 一直都缺 但这不是我来的原因 |
[21:22] | I want to buy my apartment. | 我想要买我的公寓 |
[21:24] | – I’m sorry? – Do you still own it? | -什么 -房子还在你手上吗 |
[21:26] | – Your apartment? – Yes. | -你的公寓 -对 |
[21:27] | The apartment I bought for you and Joel… That apartment? | 那间我买给你和乔尔的公寓 |
[21:29] | That’s the one. | 就是那间 |
[21:30] | – I do. – How much? | -在我手上 -多少钱 |
[21:31] | – Explain. – Well, as you know, | -解释下 -你也知道 |
[21:33] | my career’s really taking off now. | 我的职业开始步入正轨了 |
[21:34] | – Your career as what? – As a comedian. | -什么职业 -喜剧演员 |
[21:36] | But you can’t tell a joke. We tried that. It didn’t work. | 但你都不会讲笑话 我们试过了 不好笑 |
[21:39] | Be that as it may, I have been working steadily for a year now. | 尽管如此 我已经稳定工作一年了 |
[21:42] | I have a chunk of a down payment already saved. | 我已经存了一大笔定金 |
[21:44] | I have not spent a dime of my earnings. | 我一分钱也没花 |
[21:46] | My manager has been holding onto all of my money, | 我的经纪人拿着我所有的钱 |
[21:47] | so I assure you, none of it is going to hats. | 所以我保证 这些钱都不会变成帽子 |
[21:50] | Are you and Joel getting back together? | 你跟乔尔要复合了吗 |
[21:52] | No, we are not. | 不 我们并没有 |
[21:54] | Then why do you want the apartment? | 那你为什么想要那间公寓 |
[21:55] | For me. | 为了我自己 |
[21:56] | For my kids. | 为了孩子们 |
[21:58] | For my family. | 还为了我的家人 |
[21:59] | Hold on. By “family,” You mean… | 等等 说到”家人” 你是说… |
[22:01] | Mama and Papa will stay with me until they’re settled. | 爸爸妈妈在找到房子之前都会跟我住 |
[22:04] | You have officially piqued my interest. | 你引起了我的兴趣 |
[22:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[22:08] | Does Joel know about this? | 乔尔知道这件事吗 |
[22:09] | Moishe, this is not about Joel. | 莫伊舍 跟乔尔无关 |
[22:10] | This is about me. | 这是我的事 |
[22:12] | I want to decide where my children grow up | 我想要决定孩子们在哪成长 |
[22:13] | and where they go to school. | 去哪上学 |
[22:15] | I love that apartment. | 我喜欢那间公寓 |
[22:16] | I want to own it. | 我想要要它 |
[22:17] | I want to buy it with my money that I earned. | 我想要用我赚的钱 把它买下来 |
[22:29] | Do you have any collateral? | 有担保物吗 |
[22:32] | My contract with Shy Baldwin. | 我和夏伊·鲍德温的合同 |
[22:34] | It lays out everything. | 上面都写了 |
[22:35] | Six months in Europe, a variety special in spring, | 欧洲巡演六个月 春季有个综艺节目特别演出 |
[22:37] | a Christmas special in December, | 12月有个圣诞节特别演出 |
[22:38] | both with guaranteed spots for me. | 都保证了有我的场子 |
[22:40] | Christmas special, like with Bob Hope? | 圣诞节特别演出 跟鲍勃·霍普一样[一起] |
[22:42] | Yes, but without Bob Hope. | 对 但没跟鲍勃·霍普一起 |
[22:44] | Bob Hope does great specials. | 鲍勃·霍普的演出都很棒 |
[22:45] | This will be a great special, just without Bob Hope. | 这个演出也会很棒 只是没有鲍勃·霍普 |
[22:48] | If it’s a Christmas special, it should really have Bob Hope. | 如果是圣诞节特别演出 就更应该请鲍勃·霍普 |
[22:50] | What do you think, Moishe? | 那你觉得怎么样 莫伊舍 |
[22:54] | I want you to know that I never liked what my son did to you. | 我想告诉你 我从不喜欢我儿子对你所做的一切 |
[22:58] | You were a good girl. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[23:00] | I will never understand what was going through his head. | 我永远无法理解他怎么想的 |
[23:04] | I don’t want any favors, Moishe. I don’t want pity. | 我不想要任何帮助 莫伊舍 我不需要怜悯 |
[23:06] | I don’t expect you to sell the apartment to me cheap just because I’m family. | 我也不想你便宜卖我 只因为我是家人 |
[23:09] | But it would be nice. | 卖你便宜不好吗 |
[23:10] | Well, sure. I mean, your son did dump me, and I am family. | 当然好 你儿子不仅甩了我 而且我还是家人 |
[23:13] | Okay, that was a little funny. | 好吧 这确实有点好笑 |
[23:17] | So… Moishe… | 那么 莫伊舍 |
[23:21] | what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[23:22] | 60 seconds to go in the fourth round. | 第四轮还剩60秒 |
[23:23] | The usual? | 跟平常一样吗 |
[23:24] | There’s no way Patterson’s gonna win. | 帕特森不可能赢的 |
[23:28] | Not too much, now. | 别剪太多了 |
[23:29] | I want it to look clean and cool, like Miles. | 我想要看起来干净帅气 跟迈尔斯一样 |
[23:32] | Your hair looks the same whether he makes it clean and cool | 无论他剪得干净帅气 还是闭着眼睛乱剪 |
[23:35] | or he closes his eyes and hacks away. | 你的头发都一个样 |
[23:37] | Like Miles… | 就像迈尔斯一样 |
[23:39] | Shut up, Billy. | 闭嘴 比利 |
[23:40] | You’re a jealous old man. | 你这个爱嫉妒的老头 |
[23:42] | Yeah. I’m the jealous old man | 对啊 我这个爱嫉妒的老头 |
[23:43] | who’s paying for these haircuts. | 还要给你们付理发钱呢 |
[23:45] | Yeah, well… touche. | 是啊 你讲得没错 |
[23:46] | If I tell him to stop right now, | 如果我让他现在停手 |
[23:48] | you’ll have half a head done. | 你的头发就只能一半长一半短 |
[23:49] | Good. That’s good. | 不错 看着不错 |
[23:51] | I look good. | 我真帅气 |
[23:51] | Don’t I look good?! | 我帅气吗 |
[23:56] | Hey, Susie, what’s happening? | 苏西 比赛怎么样了 |
[23:58] | – Patterson’s going down. – That was not the question. | -帕特森会输的 -我不是问这个 |
[24:00] | But it’s gonna be the outcome. | 帕特森肯定要输 |
[24:01] | Stop moving so the man can finish. | 别动了 好好让人剪头发 |
[24:03] | What kind of rush are you in? | 你急什么 |
[24:04] | There’s nothing up there for him to cut. | 你头上又没有什么好剪的 |
[24:06] | There is grooming to be done. | 我修一下不行吗 |
[24:08] | I’m not an animal like you. | 我不像你 你个狗崽子 |
[24:09] | Susie! | 苏西 |
[24:10] | Ingo’s a Viking. Vikings win. | 因戈是维京人 维京人总会赢 |
[24:12] | That’s why you see so many Vikings | 所以你才能在街上 |
[24:14] | walking around nowadays. | 看见这么多维京人 |
[24:15] | I got five bucks says the Viking goes down. | 我押五块钱赌维京人输 |
[24:17] | – You’re on – I got ten says he doesn’t. | -跟你赌 -我押十块赌他赢 |
[24:19] | Ingo will kill Patterson again. | 因戈会再次击败帕特森 |
[24:21] | Eat him and shit out his leg whole. | 吃了他 再把他的腿拉出来 |
[24:23] | Wow. You do talk pretty. | 你可真是口吐芬芳啊 |
[24:25] | – I’ll take that bet. – You already bet me ten. | -我也赌 -你已经跟我赌了10块了 |
[24:27] | – I can bet more than one person. – With whose paycheck? | -我又不是只能和一个人打赌 -用谁的支票 |
[24:29] | Hey, ladies, can we get a little quiet in the beauty parlor? | 姑娘们 在美容店能小点声吗 |
[24:32] | There’s a goddamn fight on. | 正比赛呢 |
[24:34] | – Smoke this. – Why? Did we fuck? | -抽一支 -为啥 咱俩上床了吗 |
[24:36] | You know, you are a very tense person. | 你这个人太紧张了 |
[24:39] | I just thought when you said | 我还以为你说 |
[24:40] | we were gonna listen to the fight, | 咱们要听拳击赛广播时 |
[24:41] | that we were gonna, you know, listen to the fight. | 就只听拳击比赛 |
[24:43] | And catch up before the tour. | 还有在巡演之前再聊聊 |
[24:45] | So, Susie Myerson and Associates… | 那么 苏西·梅耶森联合公司 |
[24:48] | Is your client ready? | 你的客户准备好了吗 |
[24:49] | We’re having a conversation now? | 非要现在谈吗 |
[24:51] | – Is she ready? – Yeah. | -她准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:53] | She’ll be shopping right up until curtain, but, yeah. | 她在开幕之前不一直买买买 不过 |
[24:55] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[24:56] | So, what happened with you and Sophie Lennon? | 那你和苏菲·列侬什么情况 |
[24:59] | Nothing. I made a bad call. | 没什么 打错算盘了 |
[25:01] | – It won’t happen again. – Sure, it will. | -不会再发生了 -肯定还会的 |
[25:03] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[25:04] | – Remember Nate Green? – Who? | -还记得内特·格林吗 -谁 |
[25:05] | I thought he was gonna set the world on fire. | 我原来以为他会大火特火 |
[25:07] | Instead, he set a liquor store on fire. | 结果他一把火把酒铺烧了 |
[25:09] | I still take him smokes in Attica once a month. | 我现在还每月到阿提卡[监狱]给他送烟 |
[25:11] | – Shit. – Yeah, you live, you learn. | -糟心 -是啊 吃一堑长一智 |
[25:13] | But you and Midge, you’re getting along? | 但是你和米琪 你俩处得好吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Considering she’s gonna make me rich, | 还行吧 考虑到她能让我发财 |
[25:16] | we’re getting along fine. | 我们俩关系不错 |
[25:18] | She’s gonna make you rich? | 她能让你赚大钱吗 |
[25:19] | Have you read your new contract? | 你有没有看过你们的新合同 |
[25:20] | It’s just the beginning, pal. You’ll see. | 这才刚开始 你就看吧 |
[25:22] | There is no one like her in the world. | 她在这世界上可是独一无二的 |
[25:24] | She’s like my dirty, sparkly, good fucking fairy. | 她就像是我污得发亮的小仙女 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | You really believe in this girl. | 看来你对她很有信心啊 |
[25:31] | Aren’t I supposed to? | 不应该吗 |
[25:32] | – Smells like trouble. – Why? | -估计会出岔子 -为什么 |
[25:33] | Just means you can’t be objective. | 这样你就不能保持客观了 |
[25:35] | Oh, believe me, I can be objective. | 相信我 我能 |
[25:37] | I know when she sucks. | 我知道她什么时候低谷 |
[25:38] | I know when she’s an asshole, | 什么时候犯浑 |
[25:40] | or dressed like a mental patient. | 什么时候穿得像个神经病 |
[25:42] | She’s incredibly high maintenance. | 她事儿多着呢 |
[25:44] | I had to learn how to sew on sequins in the dark. | 我被逼去学怎么在暗处缝亮片 |
[25:47] | She’s always late. | 她还总迟到 |
[25:49] | You got to feed her every two hours | 每两小时就得喂她 |
[25:50] | like a fucking parking meter. | 跟个停车收费器一样 |
[25:51] | Shit. I can’t get Shy to eat anything. | 可恶 我都没法子让夏伊吃东西 |
[25:54] | That boy exists on coffee, gin and compliments. | 那孩子就指着咖啡 琴酒和夸赞过活了 |
[25:56] | I don’t know how he has the energy. | 都不知道他哪里来的精力 |
[25:58] | He’s always been like that. | 他一直都是那样 |
[25:59] | Flashy, jumpy. | 暴躁 易怒 |
[26:02] | But he can sing. | 但是歌唱得好 |
[26:04] | Like no one else in the world. | 没人比得上他 |
[26:05] | That’s objectively speaking, right? | 你这是客观看法 对不对 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:10] | It’s a strange job | 这工作很怪 |
[26:12] | managing another person’s career. | 管理别人的事业 |
[26:15] | You think you’re so important, | 觉得自己是个大人物 |
[26:17] | and then suddenly, you’re running around Utah | 但是下一秒 就发现自己在犹他州 |
[26:18] | looking for the kind of toothpaste Shy likes. | 给夏伊找他喜欢的牙膏 |
[26:21] | Who the fuck listens to Shy in Utah? | 在犹他州有谁听夏伊的歌啊 |
[26:24] | Now, don’t get me wrong. | 但别搞错我的意思 |
[26:25] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[26:27] | There’s good times and bad times. | 有好日子也有坏日子 |
[26:29] | When Shy’s first record went gold… | 第一次夏伊的唱片爆红的时候 |
[26:31] | that was a good time. | 那可是好日子 |
[26:33] | It’s nice when they shine. | 他们成功的时候真好 |
[26:35] | You get to share in that, shine a little yourself. | 你也能沾点光 展现一下自己 |
[26:39] | But then when they do bad things, | 但当他们做了坏事时 |
[26:41] | and then you do bad things… | 你也得做坏事 |
[26:42] | – What bad things? – Things you don’t want to do. | -什么坏事 -你不情愿做的事情 |
[26:44] | But you have to. | 但是你必须做 |
[26:46] | You hate it. You do it. | 你讨厌做 做了这事 |
[26:47] | And then you get paid. | 这样你才有钱赚 |
[26:50] | Oh, shit! I do not believe this! | 天啊 真不敢相信 |
[26:52] | What? Don’t believe what? | 相信什么 |
[26:53] | Patterson knocked out the Viking. | 帕特森把那个维京人揍晕了 |
[26:56] | What? He what? | 啥 什么情况 |
[26:56] | Fifth round. Left hook. | 第五回合 一记左勾拳 |
[26:58] | Sent him to Valhalla. | 就送他去见他先人了 |
[27:00] | The man still hasn’t gotten up. | 他还没站起来 |
[27:02] | – Why are you so happy? – You just lost. | -你这么高兴干嘛 -你刚输了钱 |
[27:04] | You gotta admire a job well done. | 打得好 我钦佩一下 |
[27:06] | Okay, Henry, now you won, | 好了 亨利 你赢了 |
[27:08] | and I owe you this debt, | 我欠你一笔 |
[27:10] | but I am still in charge of the rest of your life, | 但是你下半辈子还归我管 |
[27:12] | so this next moment will officially define | 所以你接下来的这一秒会正式决定 |
[27:15] | our relationship. | 咱俩的关系 |
[27:16] | You don’t have to pay me. | 你不用给我钱 |
[27:17] | – It’s fine. – Excellent definition. | -没事 -很好的决定 |
[27:19] | Nothing beats fear when it comes to gambling. | 赌博时最忌讳的就是恐惧 |
[27:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:26] | You look like you’re on a plane. | 你看起来跟坐飞机时一样 |
[27:28] | Yeah. I’m just… | 没事 我只是 |
[27:29] | I mean, he had him in round two. He had him. | 可因戈在第二回合的时候赢了帕特森啊 |
[27:31] | Ah… Susie lost some money! | 哎呦 苏西输钱了 |
[27:37] | How much you lose? | 你输了多少 |
[27:38] | Come on, I lost, too. | 哎哟 我也输了 |
[27:39] | I mean, I didn’t have to pay, but I still lost. | 虽然我不用给钱 但是我输了 |
[27:42] | How much did you lose? | 你输了多少钱 |
[27:44] | Hey! How much did Susie lose? | 苏西输了多少 |
[27:45] | Don’t look at me. | 我也不知道 |
[27:46] | Come on, who’d you bet with? | 你跟谁赌的 |
[27:48] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来解决 |
[27:50] | Who’d you bet with? | 你跟谁赌的 |
[27:51] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是大事儿 |
[27:53] | How much did you lose? | 你输了多少 |
[27:54] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:56] | Susie, how much did you lose? | 苏西 你输了多少 |
[27:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:59] | I have a meeting. I have to go. | 我还有个约 得走了 |
[28:03] | Hey, you won big. | 你赢大发了 |
[28:04] | Let me borrow some so I can pay him. | 借我点 我好还给他 |
[28:11] | Somebody used the fondue pot | 有人用奶酪火锅的锅 |
[28:13] | for something other than fondue. | 做了不是奶酪火锅的菜 |
[28:15] | Now, I’m not saying it was you, | 我不想说是你干的 |
[28:18] | but it was fucking you. | 但他妈的就是你干的 |
[28:21] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:47] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[28:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:49] | I’m so glad you’re here. Oh, I’m dying. | 太好了 你在这里 我快死掉了 |
[28:52] | Dying. | 快死掉了 |
[28:53] | – Do you need this? – Why, no. | -你还要喝吗 -怎么 不喝了 |
[28:55] | Good. | 好 |
[28:57] | You’ll never believe it. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[28:58] | I can’t believe it. | 我自己都不敢相信 |
[28:59] | No one around me can believe it. | 我周围的人也不敢相信 |
[29:00] | Slow down, Corinne. You’ll bite your tongue. | 慢点说 科琳恩 别咬到舌头 |
[29:02] | – It worked. – What worked? | -成了 -什么成了 |
[29:04] | Shira, my daughter, is engaged. | 希拉 我女儿订婚了 |
[29:06] | – What? – To the veterinarian. | -什么 -和那个兽医 |
[29:08] | One date. That’s all it took. | 只约会了一次就成了 |
[29:10] | When she told me, I was so stunned | 她告诉我的时候 我都惊呆了 |
[29:12] | that I agreed to pay for a wedding in Hawaii. | 我同意为他们在夏威夷的婚礼付钱 |
[29:15] | Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[29:16] | Who the hell do we know in Hawaii? | 我们在夏威夷认识谁啊 |
[29:17] | No one. Who cares? | 谁都不认识 谁在乎呢 |
[29:19] | She wants grass skirts | 她要穿草裙 |
[29:21] | and ukuleles and I’m not arguing. | 和尤克里里[乐器]伴奏 我同意了 |
[29:23] | She’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 |
[29:24] | Wait. Sit there. | 等下 你坐这儿 |
[29:31] | For you. | 给你的 |
[29:32] | A token of my gratitude. | 这是我的心意 |
[29:39] | Your Steuben glassware… | 你的斯图本杯子 |
[29:41] | I noticed you always admired them when you came over. | 我注意到 你每次来的时候都特别喜欢这些杯子 |
[29:44] | – I can’t. – I insist. | -我不能收 -我坚持 |
[29:45] | They must be worth a fortune. | 这些肯定很值钱吧 |
[29:47] | Do you know what I would’ve paid | 如果我女儿结婚 |
[29:48] | to see my daughter married off? | 你知道我愿意付出什么吗 |
[29:50] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[29:51] | Here, take my wedding ring. | 给 把我的婚戒也拿走吧 |
[29:52] | No. The glasses are plenty. | 不 杯子已经够贵重的了 |
[29:53] | I have been crowing all over the neighborhood.Bragging. | 我已经在邻里街坊间吹嘘过了 |
[29:57] | I told Judy Kramer that it was all your idea | 我跟朱蒂·克雷默说了 这全是你的主意 |
[29:58] | and she asked for your number. | 她问我要了你的号码 |
[30:00] | – Why? – Her daughter. | -为什么 -她女儿 |
[30:01] | You know, the tall one with the face? | 脸丑个高那个 |
[30:04] | Oh, yes. Poor thing. | 哦 可怜的孩子 |
[30:06] | To look like that and | 脸长那样 |
[30:06] | be tall enough for everyone to see. | 个子还那么高 大家都能看到 |
[30:08] | Well, she was working in Toronto for a few months. | 她原来在多伦多工作了几个月 |
[30:12] | She just came back… gorgeous. | 她回来之后 美极了 |
[30:14] | – What? – Stunning. No idea. | -什么 -惊艳极了 不知道为什么 |
[30:16] | Only now, she has an ugly girl’s personality | 问题是 她现在样子是美极了 |
[30:19] | in a pretty girl’s body, and everybody is confused. | 但性格还是丑小鸭 大家都懵了 |
[30:21] | – Well, that can be tricky. – Like Hedy Lamarr, | -这可难办了 -就像赫蒂·拉马尔 |
[30:23] | – but she falls a lot. – Well, she’s not used to heels. | -但是她老是摔倒 -还没习惯穿高跟鞋吧 |
[30:26] | Judy doesn’t know what to do with her, and she thought, | 朱蒂不知道该拿她怎么办了 所以她想 |
[30:29] | with your matchmaking skills, you could help. | 你当媒人那么厉害 能帮得上忙 |
[30:30] | I told her, of course you could help. Word of Shira | 我跟她说了 你肯定能帮忙 希拉的消息 |
[30:33] | has swept the garden club like wildfire. | 一下子就传遍了花园俱乐部 |
[30:35] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[30:37] | You are going to be a busy lady. | 这下你有的忙了 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:41] | I saw you. | 我见过你了 |
[30:42] | You have the glasses. I have to go. | 杯子给你了 我得走了 |
[30:44] | – What’s poi? – I don’t know. | -芋头泥[夏威夷菜]是什么 -我不知道 |
[30:45] | I’ll figure it out. You’re a genius. | 我会搞清楚的 你真是个天才 |
[30:48] | Thank you for the glasses. | 谢谢你的杯子 |
[30:49] | I may actually have a grandchild. | 我终于有可能当外婆了 |
[30:52] | That’s worth more than all the glasses in the world. | 世界上所有杯子加起来都比不上这个 |
[30:55] | You sure you don’t want the ring? | 你真的不要戒指吗 |
[30:56] | – I’m sure. – Okay. | -真不要 -好吧 |
[30:58] | See you later, Rose. | 再见 罗斯 |
[31:00] | See you later. | 再见 |
[31:07] | Dr. Thomas to Intensive Care. | 托马斯医生请到重症室 |
[31:09] | Morning, Donna. I know I’m behind, | 早啊 唐娜 我知道我迟到了 |
[31:11] | but there’s a very good explana… Oh, boy. | 但我有一个很好的解释 哦 天啊 |
[31:13] | Rose. Again. What a nice surprise. Again. | 罗斯 你又来了 又是一个大惊喜 |
[31:16] | Benjamin, have I got a girl for you. | 本杰明 我给你介绍个对象 |
[31:18] | – A… – Judy Kramer’s daughter. | -什么 -朱蒂·克雷默的女儿 |
[31:20] | – Judy who? – Judy Kramer. | -朱蒂什么 -朱蒂·克雷默 |
[31:22] | – Your mother knows her. – Oh, good. | -你母亲也认识她 -哦 好的 |
[31:24] | Anyhow.Her daughter, very bright, like you; | 不管怎样 她的女儿 跟你一样聪明 |
[31:27] | very tall, like you. | 也跟你一样高 |
[31:28] | She used to look terrible, | 她过去样子惨不忍睹 |
[31:29] | but now she’s beautiful, | 但是现在漂亮极了 |
[31:30] | though still very clumsy, which I think will work nicely | 虽然有点笨 但是我觉得你们很适合 |
[31:33] | because it’s a little weird. Get it? Weird? | 因为她有点怪 你懂吗 怪 |
[31:35] | Rose, it is very sweet of you to think about this, | 罗斯 你这么想着我 真贴心 |
[31:37] | but really, I’m doing just… | 但真的 我自己挺 |
[31:38] | Miriam doesn’t have to be the last girl for you. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[31:41] | I was right once. I can be right again. | 我牵对线一次 还能再牵对一次 |
[31:42] | Rose, I promise you, I’m fine. | 罗斯 我发誓 我真的很好 |
[31:43] | You know, you won’t be this handsome forever. | 你不可能永远这么俊 |
[31:45] | Well,I have a painting in my attic that would prove otherwise. | 我阁楼上有张画像能证明我俊过 |
[31:47] | See? Clever. Judy’s daughter’s clever, too. | 哎哟 多聪明 朱迪的女儿也很聪明 |
[31:50] | I know I’m right about this. | 我知道我不会错的 |
[31:51] | Rose, I really have to get back to… bleeding people. | 罗斯 我必须要回去 看病人去 |
[31:55] | Oh, okay. We don’t have to decide this right now, but… | 哦 好吧 不用现在就决定 但 |
[31:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:00] | Here. You’ll know where to find me when you’re ready. | 给你地址 你准备好了来找我 |
[32:06] | Don’t wait too long to be happy. | 别让幸福等太久 |
[32:16] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[32:19] | Hey, asshole. | 混球 |
[32:25] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 这位先生 |
[32:27] | Did you throw a tomato at me? | 是你朝我扔番茄了吗 |
[32:30] | If you did, I assume it was an accident, | 如果是你 我想应该是意外 |
[32:32] | and I’m willing to accept an apology. | 而且我愿意接受你的道歉 |
[32:34] | I… apologize. | 我 道歉 |
[32:46] | – Rose. – Oh, my! Abe. | -罗斯 -我的妈 亚伯 |
[32:48] | You scared the living daylights out of me. | 魂都被你吓没了 |
[32:51] | What on earth? | 怎么回事 |
[32:52] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:54] | The most wonderful thing. | 最美好的事情 |
[32:56] | Wonderful? Your nose is bleeding. | 美好 你鼻子在流血 |
[32:57] | A man threw a tomato at me. | 一个男的朝我扔了番茄 |
[32:59] | – He what? – Three tomatoes, actually. | -他什么 -三个番茄 |
[33:00] | He threw three tomatoes at me point blank. | 他朝我扔了三个番茄 近距离攻击 |
[33:02] | – Abe… – I gave him a chance to apologize. | -亚伯 -我给了他道歉的机会 |
[33:04] | – He didn’t take it, so I pushed him. – You what? | -他拒绝 所以我推了他 -你什么 |
[33:07] | I physically put my two hands on his chest and pushed him. | 我把我的两只手放在他胸前 推了他 |
[33:11] | And then, he pushed me back, so I pushed him back. | 然后 他也推了我 所以我又推回去 |
[33:12] | And then he pushed me back, and before I knew it, | 然后他又推了我 不知不觉 |
[33:14] | we were fighting! Well, sort of. | 我俩打起来了 就是这么回事 |
[33:16] | It was more of a freeform grapple than actual fisticuffs, | 场面更像是自由搏击 而不是互相殴打 |
[33:19] | but we scuffled like dandies, and fell in the street. | 但是我们像斯文人一样扭打在一起 摔在大街上 |
[33:22] | We almost got hit by a garbage truck, | 差点被一个垃圾车撞到 |
[33:24] | but it was going very slowly, | 不过那个车开得很慢 |
[33:25] | so we managed to roll out of the way. | 所以我们成功滚到马路边上 |
[33:27] | Abe, this is terrible. | 亚伯 这太糟糕了 |
[33:28] | You were assaulted by a stranger. | 你被一个陌生人攻击了 |
[33:30] | No, Rose, not a stranger. | 不 罗斯 不是陌生人 |
[33:32] | David Merrick. | 是大卫·梅里克 |
[33:34] | David Merrick? | 大卫·梅里克 |
[33:35] | Who is that, a gangster? | 那是谁 流氓吗 |
[33:36] | Kind of. He’s a Broadway producer. | 差不多吧 他是百老汇制片人 |
[33:37] | And, Rose… he read it. | 而且 罗斯 他读了 |
[33:40] | David Merrick read my piece, and he despised it. | 大卫·梅里克读了我的作品 他鄙视我的作品 |
[33:44] | His assistants, too. | 他的助理也一样 |
[33:45] | They pushed me around a little, as well. | 他们俩把我推来推去 |
[33:47] | They hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[33:49] | They all absolutely hate me. | 他们绝对讨厌我 |
[33:51] | Well, terrific. | 好吧 好极了 |
[33:53] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[33:54] | My piece… it got to them. | 我的作品 他们拿到了 |
[33:56] | My words incited theater people, | 我的文字刺激了剧场里的人 |
[33:59] | people who make a living sitting down. | 那些坐着赚钱的人 |
[34:01] | It incited them to get up | 我的作品把他们刺激得站起来了 |
[34:03] | and commit an act of physical violence! | 还实施了一系列的暴力行为 |
[34:05] | Abe, I think this must have been a very underripe tomato, | 亚伯 我相信那个番茄一定是个半生不熟的 |
[34:07] | and it hit you in the head. | 而且打到你头上了 |
[34:08] | You are possibly concussed. | 你很可能脑震荡了 |
[34:09] | No. Rose, it was a perfectly ripe, beautiful tomato. | 不 罗斯 那个番茄已经熟透了 特别美的番茄 |
[34:13] | It would have made a wonderful salad. | 原本能做一顿特别好的沙拉 |
[34:14] | And instead, it was meant for me. | 但是反而砸在了我身上 |
[34:17] | Can I please take you to the doctor? | 我们去看看医生吧 |
[34:19] | Moishe was wrong. | 莫伊舍错了 |
[34:20] | His father should have opened that goat farm. | 他的父亲应该经营山羊饲养场 |
[34:22] | And the written word… | 还有文字 |
[34:24] | It’s going to change the world. | 文字即将要改变世界了 |
[34:31] | Here we go, Rosie. | 要开始了 罗斯 |
[34:33] | Moishe! Buy a goat! | 莫伊舍 买头羊 |
[34:35] | The world is changing! | 这世界要变了 |
[34:37] | Don’t come in here! | 别进来 |
[34:38] | – I’m not wearing pants. – Pants be damned. | -我没穿裤子 -该死的裤子 |
[34:41] | Well, this is lovely, isn’t it? | 这种感觉很好 是不是 |
[34:44] | Perfect weather, like out of a movie. | 完美的天气 就像电影里一样 |
[34:46] | And in this movie, | 那在这个电影里 |
[34:47] | what does the spunky brunette want to talk | 这个朝气蓬勃的黑发女 |
[34:49] | to the little blonde dish about? | 想金发美女说什么 |
[34:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:51] | The brunette just wanted to spend time with the dish, and… | 黑发女只是想和这位美女共度美好时光 而且 |
[34:54] | – Archie wants to come home. – Oh, I knew it. | -阿奇想回家 -我就知道 |
[34:55] | Imogene, he’s dying. Give him a break. | 伊莫金 他快不行了 饶了他吧 |
[34:58] | You know, when we first started dating, | 我跟他刚交往那会儿 |
[34:59] | Archie would sit outside my house for hours. | 阿奇可以在我房子外面一坐几个小时 |
[35:01] | The police never arrested him because, you know, he’s Archie. | 警察从来没抓过他 因为 他是阿奇 |
[35:03] | He looks like a choirboy. He was a choirboy. | 他看起来就像个唱诗班的 他以前就是 |
[35:06] | He’s got a lovely baritone, by the way. | 顺便提一句 他唱男中音挺好听 |
[35:07] | But they would shoo him off. | 但是他们会赶他走 |
[35:08] | And the next day, he’d be right back there, | 不过第二天 他还会回到老地方 |
[35:10] | sitting in the tree next to my bedroom window. | 坐在我卧室旁边的树上 |
[35:11] | Romantic. With just a hint of creepy. | 真浪漫 还有一点点可怕 |
[35:14] | I thought he’d be in my tree forever. | 我还以为他会永远在我的树上 |
[35:16] | He will be. | 他会的 |
[35:17] | Imogene, really, do you honestly think that Archie would… | 伊莫金 你真觉得阿奇会 |
[35:19] | Stay out every night doing God knows what with God knows who? | 每晚在外面 鬼知道 他和谁 干啥 |
[35:21] | He was painting walls and sanding floorboards with Joel. | 和乔尔一起刷壁 磨地板 |
[35:24] | Oh, is that what they’re calling it these days? | 现在他们都这么叫了吗 |
[35:26] | – Imogene… – Painting walls. | -伊莫金 -粉刷墙壁 |
[35:27] | – Seriously… – Sanding floorboards. | -说真的 -打磨地板 |
[35:29] | – Okay. – He wasn’t fixing up Joel’s club. | -好吧 -他没有帮乔尔装修俱乐部 |
[35:30] | He was imagining what it would be like to not have a family, | 他一直都在想象没有家会怎样 |
[35:32] | to not have three children, to not be married to me. | 没有三个孩子 没娶我的话 生活是什么样的 |
[35:35] | That’s what he was doing every night, with Joel. | 这才是他每天干的 和乔尔一起 |
[35:37] | Okay, maybe for a moment, but, Imogene, he is miserable. | 好吧 可能偶尔是的 但伊莫金 他很痛苦 |
[35:40] | He wants nothing more than to come home. | 他现在只想回家 |
[35:42] | I would not be standing here saying this | 我要不是真心地相信他 |
[35:44] | if I did not believe it with my whole heart. | 不会站在这和你说这些 |
[35:46] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[35:48] | You, who had her husband walk out on her, | 你 一个曾被丈夫抛弃的女人 |
[35:49] | who saw her whole life blow up in her face, | 一个生活曾在眼前崩塌的女人 |
[35:51] | you honestly believe that if I let him come back, | 你真的相信如果我让他回来 |
[35:53] | all will be well, and nothing like what happened | 一切都会好起来 而且你经历的那些事儿 |
[35:55] | to you will ever happen to me? | 都不会发生在我身上吗 |
[35:56] | Yes, Imogene, I absolutely do. | 是的 伊莫金 我确实相信 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:15] | *Fish in the sea* | *海里的鱼* |
[36:18] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感受* |
[36:22] | *River running free* | *自由奔流的河* |
[36:24] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感受* |
[36:28] | *Blossom on the tree* | *树上盛开的花* |
[36:30] | *You know how I feel* | *你知道我的感受* |
[36:33] | *It’s a new dawn* | *新的黎明来了* |
[36:34] | *It’s a new day* | *新的一天开始* |
[36:36] | *It’s a new life* | *这是崭新的生活* |
[36:39] | *For me* | *向我开启* |
[36:42] | *And I’m feeling good…* | *我内心悠然* |
[36:45] | My name is Imogene Cleary. | 我的名字是伊莫金·克利里 |
[36:53] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开门 |
[36:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:59] | – Nice club. – Thanks. | -这地方不错 -谢谢 |
[37:01] | Doesn’t smell like anyone’s pissed in it yet. | 闻起来还没有人在这撒过尿 |
[37:03] | – Oh, they have. – Okay. | -有人尿过了 -好吧 |
[37:06] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[37:08] | It’s important. | 有重要的事 |
[37:10] | Okay. Sure, come on in. | 好吧 当然 进来吧 |
[37:17] | You okay? Your eyes are… | 你还好吗 你的眼睛 |
[37:18] | Oh, yeah. I have, uh, bird allergies. | 没事 我对鸟过敏了 |
[37:24] | Could I maybe have a drink? | 能来杯酒吗 |
[37:25] | Okay. You want a beer? | 好的 啤酒要吗 |
[37:27] | Beer. Sure. | 啤酒 可以 |
[37:34] | Actually, could I have something stronger? | 事实上 能来点更烈的吗 |
[37:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:48] | Could I have another one? | 还能再要一杯吗 |
[37:50] | You want to start a tab? | 给你开个账单吗 |
[37:55] | So, you got my attention. | 你已经引起我的注意了 |
[37:58] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[38:04] | So, I know you are not a friend. | 我知道我们俩还不算朋友 |
[38:06] | We barely know each other. | 也不怎么熟 |
[38:07] | We’ve talked what, three times ever? Once civil. | 我们也就说过 三次话 一次是好好讲的 |
[38:10] | Okay, never civil, but… | 好吧 一次都没有 但是 |
[38:14] | I need you to do something for me. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[38:18] | I need you to take care of Midge’s money. | 我需要你帮我管米奇的钱 |
[38:20] | I need you to get the checks, put them in a bank. | 我想让你去领支票 把钱存进银行 |
[38:22] | Keep track of what’s there, | 记好帐 |
[38:24] | what she’s owed, what she spends. | 她欠了多少钱 她花了多少钱 |
[38:25] | – What are you talking about? – I can steer her career. | -你在说什么 -我可以规划她的事业 |
[38:27] | I’ve got that down, | 这我搞得定 |
[38:28] | and I am gonna make her a very big star. | 而且我能把她捧成大明星 |
[38:30] | But the money… | 但她的钱 |
[38:33] | I need you to protect it from now on. | 需要你来保护她的钱 |
[38:35] | – From what? – From me. | -为什么 -防着我 |
[38:38] | – Susie… – I will send the checks to you directly as soon as I get ’em. | -苏西 -我以后一收到支票就会直接寄给你 |
[38:40] | – Susie… – Maybe I should just have Shy’s people get it to you directly. | -苏西 -可能我应该让夏伊的人直接把支票给你 |
[38:44] | Cut out the middleman… me. | 去掉中间人 也就是我 |
[38:46] | Cut out me. Yeah, that’s probably the best idea. | 把我去掉 对 可能这样最好 |
[38:48] | – Susie… – I’ll transfer all the money that she’s made so far. | -苏西 -我会把她目前赚到的钱都转给你 |
[38:50] | Every penny. I just need a little time to get it all… | 每一分 我只是需要点时间把钱 |
[38:54] | organized, but I will get it to you, | 凑齐 但是我会给你的 |
[38:56] | and then, once a week, I will send you a check. | 之后 每周一次 我会把支票寄给你 |
[38:58] | Or they will send you a check. | 或者他们寄给你 |
[38:59] | – Once a week, someone will send you a check. – Hold on. | -一周一次 有人会寄支票给你 -等下 |
[39:01] | So… thanks for the drinks. | 那么 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[39:05] | – We’ll talk more later. – Susie, stop. | -我们以后再聊吧 -苏西 站住 |
[39:09] | You can’t just come in here like that. | 你不能就这样把事情交给我 |
[39:12] | I mean, why? Why me? | 为什么 为什么是我 |
[39:13] | There’s business managers and accountants | 有很多的业务经理和会计 |
[39:15] | and a lot of other people who are trained to do this. | 还有很多专业人士可以做这份工作 |
[39:17] | I mean, hell, Shy must have a team of people | 天呐 夏伊肯定也有自己的团队 |
[39:18] | – you could ask to… – ‘Cause you love her! | -你可以让他们 -因为你爱她 |
[39:21] | You’ll always be in love with her. | 你会一直爱着她 |
[39:23] | You won’t let anything bad happen to her, ever. | 你不会让她出事 永远不会 |
[39:27] | It has to be you. | 必须要你来做 |
[39:30] | Just let me tell her, okay? | 让我跟她说 好吗 |
[39:32] | – What, that I’ll love her forever? – No, about the money. | -什么 说我会永远爱她 -不是 钱的事 |
[39:34] | She knows the other shit. Everybody does. | 你爱她 她知道 谁都知道 |
[39:40] | I’m only gonna say this once, so pay attention… thank you. | 这些话我只说一遍 所以记好了 谢谢 |
[39:54] | The first moment I saw Midge Maisel, | 第一眼见米琪·麦瑟尔 |
[39:56] | I thought, “That is one red-hot cocktail waitress.” | 我就想”好性感的鸡尾酒服务员” |
[39:58] | French-restaurant-level cocktail waitress. | 法国餐厅级别的鸡尾酒服务员 |
[40:00] | When I found out she was a comic, | 当我发现她是个喜剧演员 |
[40:01] | you could have knocked me over with a feather. | 我震惊的 一根羽毛都能把我打晕 |
[40:03] | I would’ve preferred a mallet. | 我更想用球棍打晕你 |
[40:04] | Yeah, and now she’s scored a tour with Shy Baldwin. | 现在 她在和夏伊·鲍德温一起巡演 |
[40:06] | Knife in my heart right here. | 一刀插在我心上 |
[40:08] | While I still think she’d make a red-hot cocktail waitress… | 但我还是觉得她能胜任火辣的鸡尾酒服务员 |
[40:10] | I’d definitely exceed my two-drink minimum. | 那我肯定会喝得不省人事 |
[40:12] | She has since proven a good sport, | 她现在可是公认讨人爱 |
[40:14] | a tough competitor, | 强劲的竞争对手 |
[40:15] | the best-smelling person in a club. | 还是酒吧里的香饽饽 |
[40:17] | Not that that’s hard. | 倒不是说那有多难 |
[40:18] | I can honestly say, from the bottom of my heart, | 说真的 发自内心 |
[40:21] | fuck you, Mrs. Maisel. | 有你的 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[40:22] | Oh. Fuck you… | 有你的 |
[40:24] | Fuck you, Mrs. Maisel. | 真有你的 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[40:26] | Thank you. I’m trying not to cry. | 谢谢 我在极力忍住泪水 |
[40:28] | Go out there and show ’em how it’s done. | 赶紧让他们看看你的本事 |
[40:30] | Because, if you fail, | 因为 要是你失败了 |
[40:32] | no one will ever let you forget. | 可没人会让你忘记 |
[40:36] | Yeah, that wasn’t a joke. | 嗯 我不是开玩笑 |
[40:37] | Well, it’s gonna sound like a cliche, but what the hell. | 接下来会听起来非常老套 但管你妈的 |
[40:39] | – How dare you. – Benjamin. | -你胆子肥啊 -本杰明 |
[40:41] | Yes. Good guess. | 嗯呢 猜对了 |
[40:42] | Wha… What are you doing here? | 你 你怎么在这 |
[40:44] | When you want to find a penguin, you head to the North Pole. | 找你这个喜剧演员不就得来”舞台”嘛 |
[40:47] | You want to do this sitting here surrounded by your flunkies | 你要坐在一堆马屁精中间 |
[40:50] | like you’re the poor man’s Rat Pack, or…? | 好像你是这些可怜人的狗仔 还是 |
[40:52] | What? I… No. | 什么 我 不是 |
[40:54] | No. I… | 不是 我 |
[40:56] | You don’t see I have to move? | 没看出来我要出去吗 |
[41:00] | – Are you gonna? – Should I get up, or…? – I’m not blocking her. | -你要 -要我站起来吗 -我可没挡住她 |
[41:03] | There she goes. | 好了 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[41:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:08] | Hi. How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:09] | – That’s funny. – No, I mean… | -有意思 -不 我是说 |
[41:11] | Don’t worry about the small talk. | 就别寒暄了 |
[41:12] | This won’t take long. | 就聊一会儿 |
[41:12] | – It wasn’t small. – I let you off easy, didn’t I? | -不是寒暄 -我放手放太快 对吧 |
[41:14] | – I… – You sent me a “Dear John” Letter… | -我 -你给我写封”亲爱的约翰” |
[41:16] | Unproofed, by the way… | 还有错字 顺便说一句 |
[41:17] | And I didn’t chase you down, | 我没追着你 |
[41:18] | I didn’t call you, I didn’t show up at your door | 我没打你电话 我没出现在你门前 |
[41:20] | demanding an explanation, did I? | 要你给我解释 对吧 |
[41:21] | – No. – That’s right, no. | -没 -那就对了 没有 |
[41:23] | I let you slink off into the night, like a | 我让你那么溜了 就像 |
[41:24] | goddamn Damon Runyon character. | 达蒙·鲁尼恩笔下的角色 |
[41:26] | I figure if that’s the way you wanted it, | 我想如果那是你想要的 |
[41:27] | I wasn’t gonna beg you for an explanation, | 我不会求你给我个解释 |
[41:29] | an explanation I was absolutely entitled to, by the way. | 顺便说一句 一个我完全有权要求的解释 |
[41:32] | Yes. You were. I am so sorry. | 对 你有权 我很抱歉 |
[41:34] | I handled the whole thing with dignity, grace. | 我这手分得有自尊 又优雅 |
[41:37] | I handled it all very calmly. | 我表现得很冷静 |
[41:37] | I handle things very calmly. | 我一直都很冷静 |
[41:39] | I don’t get mad. | 我不生气 |
[41:39] | I can’t get mad. | 我不能生气 |
[41:40] | When you’re really tall, you can’t get mad. | 当你人很高时 你不能生气 |
[41:42] | You can’t pace around and wave your arms in the air and | 你不能走来走来 双手高举 |
[41:44] | raise your voice, because people get scared. | 提高嗓门 因为别人会害怕 |
[41:46] | See? Look around. See? | 你看 你看啊 看 |
[41:47] | That’s what people look like when you’re really tall and really mad. | 这就是高个子生气时大家的反应 |
[41:50] | I look like an angry building! | 我就像座发怒的大厦 |
[41:52] | So I stay calm… all the goddamn time. | 所以我冷静 一直都他妈很冷静 |
[41:56] | But this time… | 但这次 |
[41:58] | This time, you have pushed me too far. | 这次 你太过分了 |
[42:00] | What did I do? I mean, besides… | 我做了什么 除了 |
[42:02] | I work in a hospital, Miriam. I perform surgery. | 我是医生 米里亚姆 我做手术 |
[42:05] | I hold really sharp tools that I cut people open with. | 我手拿尖刀 开膛破腹 |
[42:07] | And if I cut them open incorrectly, they tend to die. | 要是我没切对 人就会死 |
[42:10] | And that’s where you chose to send your mother | 你还让你妈来医院 |
[42:13] | – to fix me up with another girl?! – What? | -给我介绍对象 -什么 |
[42:15] | – Are you insane? – Benjamin, I swear, | -你疯了吗 -本杰明 我发誓 |
[42:17] | I had no idea she was gonna do that. | 我不知道她这么做 |
[42:19] | Bullshit, Miriam. You feel guilty. | 狗屁 米里亚姆 你内疚 |
[42:21] | So, you decided to get me settled | 所以你想让我安定下来 |
[42:22] | so you don’t have to feel bad anymore. | 这样你就不用内疚了 |
[42:24] | Well, fuck that. | 去你妈逼 |
[42:25] | You don’t get a say in what happens to me. | 你没权决定我的人生 |
[42:27] | You feel like a louse? Too bad. Live with it. | 觉得自己卑鄙 可惜 你给我受着 |
[42:28] | Benjamin, please, can we just sit and talk? | 本杰明 拜托 我们坐下来谈 好吗 |
[42:31] | Please? | 拜托 |
[42:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:50] | Oh, you’re going to have to start. | 你不先开口吗 |
[42:53] | Right. | 好 |
[42:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:55] | Benjamin, I owe you the biggest apology in the world. | 本杰明 我欠你一个真心诚意的道歉 |
[42:58] | I am totally and completely ashamed of myself. | 我觉得自己真的非常不要脸 |
[43:02] | I never pegged you for a coward. | 我从没觉得你怂 |
[43:03] | That letter… That was a coward’s move. | 那封信 懦夫才写得出 |
[43:06] | I know it was. | 我知道 |
[43:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:10] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[43:11] | I explained it all in the letter. | 我信里都写了 |
[43:13] | I stopped reading the letter after the words | 我看到那句”我不能嫁给你” |
[43:15] | “I can’t marry you.” | 我就没往下看了 |
[43:17] | That kind of gave the end away. | 那不是先把结局说了吗 |
[43:20] | You know, it’s funny, I… can stand onstage | 挺奇怪的 我能在台上 |
[43:22] | and say all sorts of uncomfortable, | 说各种让人不舒服 |
[43:25] | embarrassing personal things. | 尴尬的私事 |
[43:26] | But the thought of standing in front of you, | 但一想到要站你面前 |
[43:29] | telling you… | 跟你说 |
[43:31] | I just… couldn’t. | 我就做不到 |
[43:34] | So I wrote a letter. | 所以我写了信 |
[43:36] | Like a coward. | 像个懦夫 |
[43:38] | But you have to understand, | 但你必须明白 |
[43:40] | when I accepted your proposal, | 当我接受了你的求婚 |
[43:41] | I was fed up with stand-up. | 我受够了单口喜剧 |
[43:43] | I was thinking of quitting. | 我想着放弃 |
[43:44] | I thought maybe comedy was just a phase, and I could get married | 我以为喜剧只是我人生一个阶段 我可以结婚 |
[43:48] | and hop down to the Gaslight once or twice a week, do a set, | 每周去煤气灯表演个一两次 |
[43:51] | like a bowling league with better shoes. | 就像穿漂亮鞋去保龄球俱乐部 |
[43:53] | I thought maybe that could be enough. | 我以为那样就够了 |
[43:57] | And then Shy Baldwin called. | 然后夏伊·鲍德温打电话来 |
[44:00] | And a lightning bolt went through me. | 我就像被闪电击中一样 |
[44:03] | I just… knew. | 我就 知道 |
[44:06] | This was it for the rest of my life. | 这个机会 决定我后半生 |
[44:09] | No turning back. | 没有后悔药 |
[44:12] | – And I knew that would be a problem. – How? | -我知道这会是个问题 -怎么会 |
[44:15] | How what? | 什么怎么会 |
[44:16] | How did you know it was going to be a problem? | 你怎么知道这会是个问题 |
[44:18] | – Oh, Benjamin, come on. – Come on, what? | -本杰明 拜托 -拜托什么 |
[44:20] | I talk about my life onstage. | 我在台上吐槽自己的生活 |
[44:22] | My whole life. | 全部生活 |
[44:24] | I talk about my parents and my children, | 我吐槽自己的爸妈孩子 |
[44:26] | and my relationships and my failures, | 我的社交 我的失败 |
[44:28] | and everyone else’s failures, | 其他人的失败 |
[44:30] | and my girdle and my sex life. | 我的腰带 性生活 |
[44:32] | – I have seen you onstage. – Twice. | -我看过你表演啊 -两次 |
[44:34] | You’ve seen me twice. | 你就看了两次 |
[44:35] | It would be different if we were married. | 我们结了婚就不一样了 |
[44:37] | It would be constant. | 我会一直表演 |
[44:38] | You wouldn’t be able to handle it. | 你吃不消的 |
[44:40] | – Oh, really? – My stand-up was the reason that Joel and I… | -是嘛 -我做单口就是乔尔和我… |
[44:43] | – I am not Joel. – I know. | -我不是乔尔 -我知道 |
[44:44] | I got two feet on the guy alone. | 我比他高60公分 |
[44:45] | – You are both men. – What the hell does that mean? | -你们都是男人 -什么意思 |
[44:47] | – Proud men. Strong men. – Did you ask? | -高傲强壮的男人 -你问了吗 |
[44:51] | Did you ever say, “Hey, Benjamin, | 你有问”本杰明 |
[44:52] | if I constantly talk about you onstage, is that a problem?” | 如果我上台会一直说到你 会是个问题吗” |
[44:56] | – No, I didn’t. – That’s right. | -我没问 -那就对了 |
[44:58] | You didn’t even give me a chance. | 你都没给我机会 |
[45:00] | You left me out of the equation altogether. | 你直接把我抛弃了 |
[45:01] | I would have been on the road. | 我当时就要路演了 |
[45:03] | We would have been separated a lot. | 我们会经常分开 |
[45:07] | And the coming back together would’ve been sensational. | 那我们重聚时 场面会很煽情 |
[45:14] | Please don’t go. | 别走 |
[45:15] | You broke my heart, Miriam. | 你伤透了我的心 米里亚姆 |
[45:20] | Do not send your mother again. | 别再叫你妈来了 |
[45:28] | You never even got to see the ring. | 你还没看过戒指呢 |
[45:32] | It was spectacular, by the way. | 璀璨夺目 顺便说一句 |
[45:38] | I have no doubt. | 一定很璀璨 |
[45:48] | Oh, yes, Anya. | 是啊 安雅 |
[45:50] | And your youngest girl, Leslie, | 你的小女儿 莱丝莉 |
[45:51] | is she still single? | 她还单身吗 |
[45:54] | Oh, she is. Good. | 单着啊 好 |
[45:55] | And is there any specific reason why? | 有什么具体原因吗 |
[45:59] | Well, has she tried bangs? | 有试过齐刘海吗 |
[46:02] | Oh. How unfortunate. | 遗憾 |
[46:03] | Well, there must be some wonderful man out there | 大千世界一定有个人在等着 |
[46:06] | just waiting for someone like Leslie. | 像莱丝莉这样的女子 |
[46:08] | And she turns 30 when? | 什么时候三十岁 |
[46:14] | Oh, no, there’s plenty of time. | 别 时间还早 |
[46:15] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[46:16] | Mama! Where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪 |
[46:18] | In the meantime, I will put my thinking cap on. | 这段日子 我会好好想想的 |
[46:22] | Hang up. | 挂电话 |
[46:24] | Anya, I have to go, | 安雅 我先挂了 |
[46:25] | but I will call you soon. | 回头给你回电话 |
[46:27] | Being on the road has made you extremely rude. | 巡演让你变得越来越没礼貌了 |
[46:29] | I cannot believe you went to Benjamin. | 不敢相信 你去找了本杰明 |
[46:32] | – Miriam… – To his work. His work. | -米里亚姆 -去医院 他上班的地方 |
[46:34] | Well, I wasn’t gonna accost him in the street. | 总不能在大街上找他聊吧 |
[46:35] | And you went to his work to try and set him up with a girl. | 你去他上班的地方 给他介绍对象 |
[46:37] | Am I getting the story right? Because I really want to get the story right | 是这样对吗 因为我真的需要清楚事情真相 |
[46:40] | before I tell you how incredibly out of line it was. | 然后告诉你这有多越界 |
[46:43] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[46:44] | Do you know how hard it must’ve been for him | 你知道我取消婚约 |
[46:46] | when I backed out of the wedding? | 他有多难吗 |
[46:47] | – I’m assuming it wasn’t easy. – And you had the gall, | -我想应该不简单 -你还有这脸 |
[46:50] | the hubris, the insensitivity to go down there | 你还那么狂妄 那么没脑子 去找他 |
[46:53] | and drag him back into that all over again? | 逼他再回味一次 |
[46:55] | This was none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[46:58] | This was between Benjamin and me. | 这是本杰明和我之间的事 |
[47:00] | No one asked you to get in the middle. | 没人叫你来掺和 |
[47:02] | I know he didn’t. | 我知道他没有 |
[47:03] | I’m not gonna be talked to like this by my own daughter. | 我竟然被自己女儿这样数落 |
[47:04] | You know what, I am sorry, Mama. | 跟你说 对不起 妈 |
[47:07] | I’m sorry that you are so disappointed in how my life turned out. | 对不起 让你对我的生活失望了 |
[47:11] | I’m sorry that you can’t understand the turn it’s taken. | 对不起 你不明白到底发生了什么 |
[47:14] | I have certainly tried to explain it to you, | 我试着向你解释了 |
[47:16] | to include you in it, | 想你加入我 |
[47:17] | but you don’t want to understand or be included. | 但你不想懂 也不想加入 |
[47:20] | You just want to be disappointed. | 你就想要失望 |
[47:23] | I’m sorry that I am a comedian | 真对不起 我是个喜剧演员 |
[47:25] | and that you can’t watch me onstage | 你无法看我上台表演 |
[47:26] | and that you still think I’m a prostitute. | 还以为我是妓女 |
[47:29] | I’m sorry that Joel left me and blew up my life, | 对不起 乔尔离开了我 生活天翻地转 |
[47:31] | but he did. | 但他走了 |
[47:33] | He left. | 他离开了我 |
[47:35] | He blew up my life. | 他毁了我的小日子 |
[47:36] | I did not want that to happen. | 我也不想那样 |
[47:38] | But it did happen, | 但事情就是这样 |
[47:39] | and I had to do something about it. | 而我必须做点什么 |
[47:41] | And one of these days, | 总有一天 |
[47:42] | you are gonna have to acknowledge | 你得承认 |
[47:43] | that this is the new reality. | 这就是事实 |
[47:46] | That I am, for the first time in my life, | 我 此生第一次 |
[47:48] | taking charge of my own destiny, | 掌握自己的命运 |
[47:50] | just like Joel is in charge of his life and so is Benjamin. | 就像乔尔和本杰明那样掌握自己的生活 |
[47:54] | Maybe you need to get a life of your own | 或许你该有点自己的生活 |
[47:56] | and you can stop trying to manipulate the lives of those around you. | 你才会停止操控你周围人的生活 |
[48:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[48:04] | I don’t understand what your life is | 我不明白你的生活 |
[48:06] | or why you do what you do. | 你为什么要做喜剧 |
[48:08] | And, yes, I do feel that comedy and prostitution are one and the same. | 而且 没错 我确实认为喜剧演员和妓女没什么区别 |
[48:15] | I don’t know how to explain that my daughter leaves her children | 我不知道如何解释 我女儿把孩子们扔在家 |
[48:17] | to travel around with a tiny part-time plumber in a hat. | 跟着戴帽子的矮个子兼职水管工东奔西走 |
[48:21] | I don’t understand why it’s funny | 我不理解为什么 |
[48:22] | to talk about your parents onstage, | 在台上讲父母的事情就搞笑了 |
[48:24] | why it’s fun to hear people laugh | 为什么别人因为你的错误 |
[48:26] | at their mistakes and misfortune. | 或者糗事哈哈大笑就搞笑了 |
[48:29] | But there is one area where you and I are in perfect agreement: | 但是有一点我们俩意见完全相同 |
[48:33] | how precarious a woman’s life is | 那就是当一个女人全靠男人时 |
[48:35] | when it’s dependent on the whims of a man. | 她的人生有多么不稳定 |
[48:38] | That is a lesson I have also learned the hard way. | 这也是我吃了苦受了罪才学会的 |
[48:40] | Your father blew up my life, too. | 你父亲也把我的生活搞得一团糟 |
[48:42] | He took everything away in the blink of an eye, | 他一眨眼的功夫就让我失去了一切 |
[48:44] | and now it’s up to me to get it back. | 现在我要把失去的找回来 |
[48:46] | And that is exactly what I intend to do. | 这就是我打算做的事 |
[48:53] | Now, | 现在 |
[48:54] | if you’ll excuse me. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[49:07] | Bernice, | 伯妮斯 |
[49:08] | Rose Weissman here. | 我是罗斯·韦斯曼 |
[49:10] | Left field question, | 这个问题有点唐突 |
[49:12] | is your son still clinically blind? | 你的儿子眼睛还看不见吗 |
[49:15] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[49:23] | 30 seconds, ladies. | 还剩30秒 女士们 |
[49:34] | * And I’m feeling good * | *我内心悠然* |
[49:39] | * Feeling good … * | *内心悠然* |
[49:40] | 夏伊·鲍德温 和梅布莱妈妈 海姆斯兄弟团 银铃姐妹花 麦瑟尔夫人 | |
[49:50] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[49:51] | I thought I was on time. | 我以为我能准时到 |
[49:53] | There was a last-minute shoe issue. | 临出门鞋子有问题 |
[49:54] | The color was different in different light, | 不同灯光下颜色会变 |
[49:55] | so I had to make sure I was prepared. | 所以为了确保准备充分 |
[49:57] | Brought an extra pair, | 我额外又带了一双 |
[49:58] | but they hurt my feet and I walk a little funny, | 但是那双有点磨脚 走路姿势滑稽 |
[49:59] | which might be fun since I’m a comic, right? | 这也可能会很趣 因为我是喜剧演员 对吗 |
[50:01] | Worked for Chaplin. | 卓别林就是靠这个红的 |
[50:01] | But I didn’t think it added that much time to… | 我以为不会耽误这么久 |
[50:03] | Yep, I’m late. | 没错 我迟到了 |
[50:03] | Well, | 好吧 |
[50:04] | la-di-da. | 真可笑 |
[50:05] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[50:06] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[50:07] | The Apollo, right? | 这是阿波罗剧院 对吧 |
[50:08] | Hey, you read the sign. | 你不是看见牌子了吗 |
[50:10] | Look, I, uh, | 听着 我 |
[50:11] | have a thing I need to take care of tonight. | 今晚有点事情要去处理 |
[50:13] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[50:14] | Nothing’s wrong. | 什么事儿都没有 |
[50:15] | It’s a bullshit family thing, | 麻烦的家务事 |
[50:16] | but I want it taken care of before we go, | 但是我想在走之前处理好 |
[50:17] | so I may have to miss your set. | 所以我可能要错过你的表演了 |
[50:19] | It’s ’cause I wore the wrong shoes, right? | 是因为我穿错了鞋子 是吗 |
[50:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[50:22] | So if I don’t talk to you before, | 如果我没提前联系你 |
[50:23] | I will meet you at the airport tomorrow night. | 那我们就明晚机场见 |
[50:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:26] | You’re gonna be great. | 你的表演会很棒的 |
[50:27] | There is no other option. | 别无选择 |
[50:29] | You bet your ass. | 那是当然 |
[50:29] | Tits up? | 挺奶抬头 |
[50:31] | Tits up. | 挺奶抬头 |
[50:33] | Don’t be late for the fucking plane. | 别他妈赶不上飞机 |
[50:35] | I’m never late. | 我从来不迟到 |
[51:32] | All right, young man. | 好了 年轻人 |
[52:02] | Good. | 太好了 |
[52:03] | Eat this. | 把这个吃了 |
[52:04] | – What is it? – Oatmeal cookie. | -这是什么 -燕麦曲奇 |
[52:05] | Why do you have the world’s entire supply? | 为什么你什么吃的都有 |
[52:07] | People make this stuff for Shy because he goes around saying | 都是大家为夏伊做的 因为他到处说 |
[52:09] | these are his favorite foods. | 这些是他最喜欢的食物 |
[52:11] | They are not his favorite foods. | 这些才不是他的最爱 |
[52:12] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[52:13] | he never even touches the damn stuff, | 他从来没碰过这些东西 |
[52:14] | and then I have to… Thelma! | 然后我就必须 西尔玛 |
[52:16] | Darling, you look wonderful! | 亲爱的 你看起来真漂亮 |
[52:18] | You give these date bars to Shy, now. | 帮我把这些枣糕给夏伊 |
[52:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[52:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[52:23] | – Eat these. – Just throw them out. | -把这些吃了 -扔了就行了 |
[52:25] | You do that, someone sees and Harlem burns. | 如果扔了 被人看见了 哈莱姆区要化为火海 |
[52:27] | Marla Mae! | 马拉·梅 |
[52:29] | This is my sister’s girl, Lorna. | 这是我妹妹的女儿 萝娜 |
[52:31] | You make sure she meets Shy. | 你一定要带她见见夏伊 |
[52:32] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[52:34] | – Just wait over there, sweetheart. – Okay. | -在那边等一下 亲爱的 -好的 |
[52:37] | Appetizers? | 这是开胃菜 |
[52:38] | The ladies in the neighborhood also want to marry Shy off. | 邻居们也想把女儿嫁给夏伊 |
[52:40] | I’m sorry, am I in temple? | 抱歉 我现在是在寺庙吗 |
[52:42] | I’m gonna say hi to Shy. | 我去和夏伊打个招呼 |
[52:43] | Do not bother him too long. | 别占用他太长的时间 |
[52:44] | He has vocalizing to do. | 他要开嗓 |
[52:45] | He cannot be rusty tonight. | 今晚可不能搞砸了 |
[52:46] | Hometown crowds… | 这些老乡啊 |
[52:47] | They love you the most, | 他们最爱你 |
[52:48] | but they also give you the most shit | 但是如果表现不够好 |
[52:49] | when you aren’t on your best game. | 他们也会最难搞 |
[52:51] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[52:52] | If I step up to my butcher counter | 如果排队到我买肉了 |
[52:53] | and I haven’t decided four or six lamb chops, | 还犹豫要四根还是六根羊排 |
[52:55] | I get eviscerated. | 我会被生吞活剥 |
[52:56] | I wind up getting cube steak out of pure intimidation. | 最后怕到买了薄片牛肉回家 |
[52:58] | Yeah, it’s nothing like that, | 不是一码事 |
[52:59] | but thanks for sharing. | 但是谢谢分享 |
[53:00] | Hey, have another cookie. | 再来块曲奇 |
[53:02] | – Sorry, pal. – Shit. | -对不起 伙计 -靠 |
[53:03] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[53:04] | – Are those your meatloaf sandwiches I see there? – Yes. | -这是你做的肉卷三明治吗 -是的 |
[53:11] | Oh, so that’s where you’ve been for the last two months. | 原来你过去两个月都藏在这 |
[53:13] | Get in here, | 快进来 |
[53:14] | Little Miss Mouthy! | 牙尖嘴利的臭丫头 |
[53:16] | Mr. Baldwin, you look like a million bucks. | 鲍德温先生 你看起来身价百万 |
[53:19] | Oh, no, my price has gone way up. | 才不是呢 我身价高多了 |
[53:24] | Back up, now. Let me see that dress. | 往后站站 我看看你裙子 |
[53:26] | I thought I’d go understated today, | 我觉得我今天应该穿的淡雅点 |
[53:28] | try to blend in. | 我想融入大家 |
[53:29] | In that? | 这身吗 |
[53:29] | Nice try. | 眼光不错 |
[53:31] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[53:33] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[53:34] | Get yourself some champagne. | 自己倒香槟啊 |
[53:36] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[53:37] | Not before the show. | 演出之前先不喝了 |
[53:41] | You know, I tried to call you a few times, | 我试着给你打了几次电话 |
[53:43] | but you got that housekeeper, General Patton. | 但是你的管家 巴顿将军 |
[53:45] | Yes. You’d think after helping save the world from Hitler, | 没错 你会以为他打败希特勒拯救世界之后 |
[53:48] | he could get a better gig. | 他能找到更好的临时工作 |
[53:49] | Bet you can bounce a quarter off your bed | 不过我敢打赌他给你铺的床 |
[53:51] | when he makes it though. | 硬得都能把硬币弹下去 |
[53:53] | So, tell me what you’ve been up to. | 告诉我你最近忙什么呢 |
[53:57] | Doing some radio work. | 做了些广播工作 |
[53:58] | Got paid in feminine products and pancake syrup. | 赚了点女性用品和松饼糖浆 |
[54:01] | My nephew had his bris. | 我的侄子进行了割礼 |
[54:02] | He had his what? | 他进行了什么 |
[54:03] | It’s where they cut off your penis | 割礼就是切掉你的小鸡鸡 |
[54:05] | and then we all eat deli. | 然后我们一起吃熟食 |
[54:06] | It’s time for both of us to get back on the road. | 我们是时候继续路演了 |
[54:09] | Someone’s killing. | 谁表演得这么精彩 |
[54:11] | Must be Moms. | 一定是妈妈 |
[54:12] | Moms… | 妈妈 |
[54:13] | Mabley? | 梅布莱 |
[54:14] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[54:16] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[54:17] | Moms Mabley’s onstage. | 梅布莱妈妈上台了 |
[54:18] | Shy Baldwin’s right here. | 夏伊·鲍德温还在这呢 |
[54:19] | What happened to our reunion? | 我们不是刚重聚吗 |
[54:21] | Well, you look good, you feel good, | 你看起来不错 感觉也不错 |
[54:22] | you liked my dress. | 还喜欢我裙子 |
[54:22] | You need some tea? | 你需要喝茶吗 |
[54:23] | – I got some tea. – See ya. | -我有茶 -回见 |
[54:24] | You are a fickle girl. | 善变的女人 |
[54:26] | I’ve been called so much worse. | 比这难听的我都听过 |
[54:29] | They even said I was prejudiced. | 他们还说我有偏见 |
[54:32] | I’m not prejudiced. | 我没有偏见 |
[54:34] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[54:37] | But I don’t like no old man. | 但是我不喜欢老男人 |
[54:40] | I don’t give a damn what color he is. | 我才不管他什么肤色的 |
[54:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:46] | Moms likes ’em young, baby. | 老娘就喜欢嫩的 宝贝 |
[54:49] | What about it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[54:51] | Can’t no old man do nothing for me | 老年人什么能干啥 |
[54:53] | but bring me a message from a young man. | 就只能帮我送年轻小伙子的信 |
[54:58] | That’s all he can do. | 他也就能干这件事儿 |
[55:00] | I don’t want nothing old but some old money. | 所有旧的老的我都不想要 除了旧富 |
[55:06] | I married an old man | 我嫁给了一个老头 |
[55:08] | when I was nothing but a child. | 当时我还是个孩子 |
[55:11] | Nothing but a child. | 就是个孩子而已 |
[55:13] | 15 years old. | 15岁 |
[55:14] | That ain’t right. | 那样是不对的 |
[55:15] | That was the curse back in my day. | 那是我那个年代的诅咒 |
[55:18] | You had to marry who your parents picked out for you. | 你只能嫁给父母帮你挑选的人 |
[55:23] | My daddy picked out this old man, | 我爸爸给我选了个老头子 |
[55:26] | old man. | 老头子 |
[55:29] | My daddy liked him. | 我爸爸很喜欢他 |
[55:31] | My daddy should’ve married him. | 我爸爸应该嫁给他 |
[55:37] | They say you shouldn’t say nothing about the dead | 他们说不能对死人评头论足 |
[55:41] | unless it’s good. | 除非是说好事 |
[55:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[55:45] | That’s good. | 这就是好事 |
[55:50] | One weekend, I say to him, | 有一个周末 我跟他说 |
[55:52] | I say, | 我说 |
[55:53] | “Why don’t we go out to the country? | “我们为什么不去乡下 |
[55:56] | You know anything about the country?” | 你了解乡下吗” |
[55:59] | – He says… – “Sure, | -他说… -“当然了 |
[56:01] | “I-I know about the country. | “我了解乡下 |
[56:03] | When-when I was a young boy, | 当我还是小男孩的时候 |
[56:05] | I used to live in the country.” | 我就住在乡下” |
[56:09] | I said, “When you was a young boy, | 我说 “当你还是小孩子的时候 |
[56:11] | everybody lived in the country.” | 谁不住乡下啊” |
[56:19] | That’s not intimidating at all. | 这一点都不吓人 |
[56:21] | And she’s as sweet as pie, to boot. | 而且 她讲得可爱又有趣 |
[56:23] | And thank you, Lord! | 感谢上帝 |
[56:25] | I’m talking to people who know what I’m talking ’bout. | 我今天的听众都能听懂我在说什么 |
[56:39] | The great Moms Mabley, ladies and gentlemen. | 伟大的梅布莱妈妈 女士们先生们 |
[56:41] | That’s the way it’s done. | 您说的太好了 |
[56:42] | I wish you’d told me that before Dayton. | 要是在去代顿之前你就告诉我了就好了 |
[56:44] | Could’ve saved a whole bunch of time. | 估计能省一大把时间 |
[56:46] | – And now please welcome – Excuse me. | -现在 请大家欢迎 -打扰一下 |
[56:47] | – the Silver Belles. – Excuse me. | -银铃姐妹花 -打扰一下 |
[56:50] | Go see if there’s any of that Shy food left over. | 去看看夏伊吃的还有没有剩下的 |
[56:52] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[56:54] | Excuse me. Moms? | 打扰一下 妈妈 |
[56:56] | I mean, Mrs.-Mrs. Moms. | 我是说 妈妈夫人 |
[56:57] | Miss Moms. Moms Mabley. Ma’am. | 妈妈女士 梅布莱妈妈 女士 |
[56:59] | I don’t know what to call you, | 我不知道怎么称呼您 |
[57:00] | but I am a really big fan. | 但是我是你的狂热粉丝 |
[57:02] | Well, a really big fan might know what to call me. | 一个真粉肯定知道怎么叫我 |
[57:05] | I actually saw you in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥见过你 |
[57:07] | We only played one night there, | 我们只在那演出一晚 |
[57:08] | and, technically, I was supposed to be at the theater | 而且 老实说 我应该待在剧场的 |
[57:09] | in case Shy called me back up for a bit, | 以防夏伊突然需要我上场 |
[57:11] | which he does sometimes but not a lot… | 这种情况有时候会发生 但不经常 |
[57:13] | Get me a chair, honey. | 给我搬个椅子 亲爱的 |
[57:14] | I think this is gonna take a while. | 感觉这个故事不会短 |
[57:16] | But I snuck out, | 但是我溜出去了 |
[57:17] | because you were playing Mister Kelly’s, | 因为你当时在凯利先生酒吧那表演 |
[57:18] | and I’d also never seen Mister Kelly’s. | 我也没去过那酒吧 |
[57:20] | So, anyhow, I went. | 所以 我去了 |
[57:21] | You were great then, too. | 你当时的表演真棒 |
[57:22] | What is your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[57:24] | Midge Maisel. | 米琪·麦瑟尔 |
[57:25] | Mrs. Maisel, actually. | 麦瑟尔夫人 事实上 |
[57:27] | – Tha-That’s my stage name. – Wait a minute, | -那是 那是我的艺名 -稍等一下 |
[57:28] | you’re Mrs. Maisel? | 你就是麦瑟尔夫人 |
[57:29] | – Yes. – Are you kidding me? | -没错 -你在逗我玩吗 |
[57:31] | This is the girl opening for Shy tonight. | 她就是夏伊今晚的开场嘉宾 |
[57:33] | She’s the one that got your spot. | 就是她占了你的位置 |
[57:35] | – I did? – Yes, you did. | -真的吗 -没错 就是你 |
[57:36] | – Marcus. – She’s Moms Mabley. | -马库斯 -她可是梅布莱妈妈 |
[57:38] | You really think she should be opening for you? | 你觉得你够格她给你开场吗 |
[57:40] | She’s not opening for me. I’m opening for Shy. | 她不是给我开场 我给夏伊开场 |
[57:42] | You got the prime spot, Shirley Temple. | 你的表演排位最好 秀兰·邓波儿 |
[57:44] | You can’t read a program? | 你看不懂节目单吗 |
[57:46] | I didn’t know there was a program. | 我不知道还有节目单 |
[57:47] | I’m gonna talk to Shy. | 我要找夏伊谈谈 |
[57:48] | I’m gonna really talk to Shy. | 真的要找夏伊谈谈 |
[57:49] | – Oh, Marcus, hush now. – It’s not right. | -马库斯 别闹 -这样不行 |
[57:51] | Who the hell is this little white girl anyhow? | 这个白人丫头 她谁啊她 |
[57:54] | Marcus, you back off now. | 马库斯 你退下 |
[57:55] | That audience out there | 外面的观众 |
[57:57] | is gonna give her a tough enough time | 就够她受的了 |
[57:58] | without you in her face. | 你别难为人家 |
[58:01] | It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Maisel. | 很高兴认识你 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[58:05] | Welcome to the Apollo. | 欢迎来阿波罗剧场 |
[58:13] | Oh. Good. | 太好了 |
[58:14] | Eat this. | 吃 |
[58:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[58:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[58:18] | Do you have a program? | 你有节目单吗 |
[58:20] | – A what? – Why am I opening for Shy, Reggie? | -什么 -我为什么给夏伊开场 雷吉 |
[58:22] | ‘Cause Shy ain’t gonna open for you. | 因为夏伊不能给你开场 |
[58:23] | Do you think this is the right crowd for me? | 你觉得我会对观众的胃口吗 |
[58:26] | Well, it’s the crowd you got, so let’s hope so. | 观众就是这些观众 希望喜欢你吧 |
[58:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道了 |
[58:30] | – Midge. – They loved Moms. | -米琪 -他们爱妈妈 |
[58:32] | I shouldn’t be on after Moms Mabley. | 我不应该排在梅布莱妈妈后面 |
[58:34] | They’re gonna hate me for that. | 大家会恨我的 |
[58:35] | Oh. You been talking to Marcus? | 你跟马库斯聊了吗 |
[58:37] | He called me a white girl. | 他叫我白人丫头 |
[58:38] | – Wow. Low blow. – He’s right. | -犯规 -他说得对 |
[58:40] | There’s royalty on this stage tonight. | 今晚上台的都是大咖 |
[58:42] | I’m-I’m not ready for this. I haven’t earned it. | 我没准备好 我不够格 |
[58:44] | It doesn’t matter if you earned it. It’s here. | 不管你够不够格 时间到 |
[58:46] | You got to do it. | 你就得上台 |
[58:47] | I’m nervous. | 我紧张 |
[58:48] | I’m never nervous, | 我从不紧张 |
[58:49] | but, right now, I am really, really nervous. | 但现在 我好好好紧张 |
[58:52] | Where the hell is Susie? | 苏西人呢 |
[58:53] | She had a family thing to do. | 家里有事 |
[58:54] | Tonight? | 非得今晚 |
[58:56] | I shouldn’t go out there. | 我不该上台 |
[58:57] | This is a very important show for Shy. | 这场表演对夏伊来说很重要 |
[58:59] | It’s a comeback show. | 这是回归秀 |
[59:00] | If I fail, it could look really bad for him. | 我要是搞砸了 他脸上挂不住 |
[59:02] | Then don’t fail. | 那就别搞砸 |
[59:03] | I am gonna fail. | 我会搞砸的 |
[59:06] | Now look at me. | 看着我 |
[59:07] | Yes, that’s gonna be a tough crowd. | 没错 他们很难搞 |
[59:10] | They will love you or they will hate you, | 他们要么恨你 要么爱你 |
[59:11] | and they will let you know their verdict immediately. | 他们会立马让你知道他们的态度 |
[59:13] | And maybe you should cut back on the Jewish brisket talk a little. | 或许犹太牛腩的梗可以少说一点 |
[59:17] | You know Shy. They know Shy. | 你认识夏伊 他们认识夏伊 |
[59:19] | Get out there and talk about Shy. | 上台说说夏伊 |
[59:22] | I’m not following. | 没听懂 |
[59:23] | You’re great at riffing. I’ve seen you do it. | 你即兴重复不错 我见过 |
[59:25] | Shy is like family to these people. | 夏伊就像是他们的家人 |
[59:26] | They want to hear stories about him. | 他们想要听夏伊的故事 |
[59:28] | Stories about the road, late-night craziness, | 路演故事 深夜疯狂 |
[59:30] | gossip, tantrums… They love that sort of shit. | 八卦 发脾气 他们就喜欢这些 |
[59:33] | You want me to talk about Shy on the road? | 你想我说夏伊路演时发生的事 |
[59:35] | Yep. | 对 |
[59:35] | Shy. | 夏伊 |
[59:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[59:37] | It’s not something you should do anywhere else, | 在这里说 再好不过 |
[59:39] | but here, in Harlem, his hometown, | 在这 哈莱姆区 他老家 |
[59:41] | they’ll eat it up. | 他们吃这套 |
[59:43] | You calm now? | 现在冷静没 |
[59:44] | No. | 没 |
[59:44] | Good. You’re gonna be fine. | 好 你可以的 |
[59:46] | Thank you, Reggie. | 谢谢 雷吉 |
[59:48] | You really want to thank me? | 真的要谢我吗 |
[59:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[59:53] | welcome to the stage, her first time at the Apollo, | 有请第一次在阿波罗表演的 |
[59:56] | Mrs. Maisel. | 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[59:59] | Tits up. | 挺奶抬头 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:00:24] | You all look like you’ve just seen a ghost. | 你们好像看见了鬼[肤色白]一样 |
[1:00:32] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 对对 我知道 |
[1:00:35] | After this, I’m heading to LaGuardia | 今天演完 我就去拉瓜地亚机场 |
[1:00:37] | to help land some planes. | 帮忙着陆几架飞机 |
[1:00:39] | Now, before we get any further, | 在我继续之前 |
[1:00:42] | – who made this? – I made that! | -谁做的这个 -我做的 |
[1:00:44] | Me. It looks like mine. | 我 看起来像是我做的 |
[1:00:47] | Unbelievable. | 太好吃了 |
[1:00:49] | – Fried in oil? Ah. – Lard! | -油炸的 -猪油 |
[1:00:52] | You ever use schmaltz? | 试过鸡油吗 |
[1:00:53] | Same heart attack, different afterlife. | 一样会心脏病发 但死后不一样 |
[1:00:58] | So… | 那么 |
[1:00:59] | Shy Baldwin. | 夏伊·鲍德温 |
[1:01:04] | Oh! You’ve heard of him. | 你们听说过啊 |
[1:01:05] | He’s pretty great, huh? | 他挺不错 对吧 |
[1:01:09] | You know where we met? | 知道我和他在哪认识的吗 |
[1:01:10] | In the ladies’ room. | 女厕所 |
[1:01:12] | No, seriously, we did. | 嗯呢 真的 |
[1:01:13] | At a charity event. I mean, picture it. | 一个慈善活动 你想象一下 |
[1:01:15] | This pretty, dainty, elegant thing, | 这个帅气 精致 优雅的男人 |
[1:01:18] | primping in the mirror, | 对着镜子精心打扮 |
[1:01:19] | and there I was, right next to him. | 然后我 就站在他旁边 |
[1:01:23] | How do you compete with those cheekbones? | 他那颧骨 怎么跟他比嘛 |
[1:01:25] | Those Ava Gardner cheekbones. | 跟艾娃·加德纳[演员]一样的颧骨 |
[1:01:29] | The man is so gorgeous | 他太好看了 |
[1:01:30] | that Arthur Miller’s sniffing around him. | 亚瑟·米勒都要围着他 |
[1:01:32] | He’s the only person I know | 他是我认识的 |
[1:01:34] | gorgeous enough to play Romeo and Juliet. | 唯一一个好看到可以扮演罗密欧 还有朱丽叶 |
[1:01:40] | So I’ve been hanging out with Shy on tour, | 我一直跟你夏伊路演 |
[1:01:42] | and I discovered | 然后我发现 |
[1:01:43] | that all he has to do is sing. | 他只要唱歌就行了 |
[1:01:46] | He has a guy for everything else. | 他有人帮他打理其他任何事 |
[1:01:48] | Well… just about everything else. | 也就其他所有事吧 |
[1:01:51] | No, he pretty much has a guy for everything else. | 真的 他有个人帮他处理其他琐事 |
[1:01:54] | You see ’em on the road, | 巡演的时候 |
[1:01:55] | his guys, falling over themselves outside his door. | 那些人 就等在夏伊的门外 |
[1:01:58] | “Whatever you need, Shy.” | “需要什么就说 夏伊” |
[1:01:59] | “Let me tuck you in, Shy.” | “让我哄你睡吧 夏伊” |
[1:02:00] | “Let me get that makeup off your collar, Shy.” | “我帮你擦擦衣领上的粉底吧 夏伊” |
[1:02:03] | Don’t be scandalized, it’s his. | 别震惊 他自己的粉底 |
[1:02:07] | We were on the road a while, | 我们巡演了一阵子 |
[1:02:08] | and coming back to New York, | 回来纽约 |
[1:02:09] | I was a half a day on a plane, a train, | 我半天都在坐飞机 火车 |
[1:02:12] | a bus, a cab, a rickshaw. | 公车 出租车 黄包车 |
[1:02:14] | Shy comes home, | 夏伊到了家 |
[1:02:15] | he doesn’t need a plane. | 他不需要坐飞机 |
[1:02:17] | He doesn’t need a train. | 不需要坐火车 |
[1:02:18] | He just puts on his Judy Garland shoes, | 他只要穿上朱迪·加兰的鞋 |
[1:02:18] | 绿野仙踪中桃乐茜鞋跟相碰三次 说: “没有比家更好的地方了” 就回到了家 | |
[1:02:20] | clicks his heels together three times and says, | 鞋跟相碰三次 说 |
[1:02:22] | “There’s no place like Harlem. There’s no place like Harlem.” | “没有比哈莱姆区更好的地方了*2” |
[1:02:33] | And his closet? | 他的衣柜啊 |
[1:02:35] | It’s enormous. | 大到不行 |
[1:02:37] | It has a doorbell. | 都有门铃 |
[1:02:39] | I went in there once, at a party. Amazing. | 有次派对 我进去过一次 棒呆 |
[1:02:41] | With the silks and the satins, the chiffons, | 丝绸啊 绸幔啊 雪纺啊 |
[1:02:44] | the chenilles… These aren’t girl groups, | 雪尼尔纱啊 不是女子组合名 |
[1:02:47] | these are his clothes. | 是他的衣服 |
[1:02:52] | Who made this? | 这是谁做的 |
[1:02:55] | I-I’m not actually a comedian, | 我不是喜剧演员 |
[1:02:56] | I just came here to eat. | 我就是来蹭吃的 |
[1:03:02] | Shy takes Cleopatra milk baths! | 夏伊还会洗埃及艳后牛奶浴 |
[1:03:06] | Actually, I have no idea if that’s true, | 其实 我不知道是不是真的 |
[1:03:08] | but it feels true, right? | 但感觉是真的 对吧 |
[1:03:19] | Boy, it went up a lot faster than I thought it would. | 天 烧得比我想象的快啊 |
[1:03:22] | 60 years of Southern Comfort in that floor | 六十年的南方安逸酒 |
[1:03:24] | probably sped up the process. | 大概加大了火势 |
[1:03:27] | It’s almost beautiful like this, isn’t it? | 这太美了 对不对 |
[1:03:29] | No. | 不美 |
[1:03:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:03:32] | So… | 所以 |
[1:03:35] | this gonna get you out of your hole? | 这够你还债吗 |
[1:03:37] | Well… the insurance will cover | 保险能补上 |
[1:03:39] | Midge’s portion of the money I lost. | 我输掉的米琪的钱 |
[1:03:40] | That’s what’s important. | 这是重点 |
[1:03:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:03:43] | I don’t need much. | 我不需要很多钱 |
[1:03:45] | Hey, Tess… | 苔丝 |
[1:03:47] | thanks for committing a felony with me. | 谢谢你跟我一起放火 |
[1:03:50] | Thanks for making sure I never have to sleep in that house again. | 谢谢你让我可以不用再睡那屋子里 |
[1:03:54] | Though I still wish you would have waited | 虽然我还是希望你可以 |
[1:03:55] | till Skint was in there to light it up. | 等司金特在家的时候放火 |
[1:03:57] | It was tempting, I got to admit. | 不得不说 挺诱人的 |
[1:03:59] | You know, you can just leave him. | 你可以直接离开他啊 |
[1:04:01] | Setting him on fire would have been easier. | 烧死他更容易 |
[1:04:03] | You got to do something, Tess. | 你得做些什么 苔丝 |
[1:04:04] | You shouldn’t be miserable forever. | 你不该惨兮兮一辈子 |
[1:04:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:04:09] | Well… | 好了 |
[1:04:11] | bye, Mom. | 再见 老妈 |
[1:04:12] | Hope it’s better where you are. | 希望你在天堂更好 |
[1:04:17] | Hey, where is she, by the way? | 等一下 老妈在哪 |
[1:04:18] | Mortuary, or…? | 太平间 还是 |
[1:04:20] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:04:21] | I forgot to ask. | 忘记问了 |
[1:04:23] | I’ll call tomorrow. | 我明天打电话问 |
[1:04:25] | I think that’s how she would have wanted it. | 我觉得这是她想要的 |
[1:04:26] | She’s gone, and we have no idea where. | 她走了 我们一无所知 |
[1:04:40] | Hold on, my mouth is full. | 等等 我嘴里塞满了 |
[1:04:43] | Oh, now you’re just adding your own punch lines. | 我这话可没别的意思哈 |
[1:04:47] | Well, this has been the biggest honor of my life. | 这是我一生中最大的荣幸 |
[1:04:50] | To stand here at the Apollo and eat on the same stage | 站在阿波罗剧院的舞台 边单口边吃 |
[1:04:53] | that Moms Mabley killed on just moments ago. | 而梅布莱妈妈刚刚还在这妙语连珠 |
[1:04:58] | Thank you, Shy Baldwin. | 谢谢 夏伊·鲍德温 |
[1:05:01] | And speaking of Shy Baldwin… | 说到夏伊·鲍德温 |
[1:05:06] | He clearly doesn’t need an introduction, | 当然不用我介绍 |
[1:05:08] | but here it is anyhow. | 但不管怎么样 |
[1:05:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, | 女士们先生们 独一 无二 |
[1:05:11] | the fabulous Shy Baldwin! | 无与伦比的夏伊·鲍德温 |
[1:06:12] | *I want somebody* | *我想寻一个她* |
[1:06:15] | *To hold my hand* | *抓紧我的双手* |
[1:06:19] | *Somebody to love me* | *一个爱我的人* |
[1:06:22] | *And understand* | *也懂我的人* |
[1:06:26] | *I want a woman* | *我想寻一个她* |
[1:06:29] | *I want a lover* | *做亲密爱人* |
[1:06:32] | *I want a friend* | *当红颜知已* |
[1:06:37] | *I…* | *我* |
[1:06:39] | *I want somebody* | *我想寻一个她* |
[1:06:42] | *To share my love* | *把她深深宠爱* |
[1:06:45] | – *’Cause loving is something* – *Come on and hold me tight* | -*爱这个东西啊* -*快抱紧我* |
[1:06:49] | *I got plenty of* | *我多的是* |
[1:06:51] | *Bring me your love tonight* | *今晚把爱带上* |
[1:06:53] | *I want a woman* | *我想寻一个她* |
[1:06:56] | *I want a lover* | *做亲密爱人* |
[1:06:58] | *He wants a lover* | *他想寻一个爱人* |
[1:06:59] | *I want a friend* | *当寻红颜知已* |
[1:07:06] | *I don’t want a fancy gal* | *我不想要那种* |
[1:07:09] | *With powder and paint* | *搽脂抹粉的大小姐* |
[1:07:12] | *I don’t want a woman* | *也不想要那种* |
[1:07:15] | *Who thinks she’s a saint* | *自以为圣人的女人* |
[1:07:19] | *I’m looking for someone* | *我想寻的女人* |
[1:07:22] | *Who’s not make-believe* | *要真挚善良* |
[1:07:25] | *And doesn’t mind giving* | *不介意付出* |
[1:07:29] | *That she may receive* | *她所得到的* |
[1:07:32] | *There must be somebody* | *她肯定存在* |
[1:07:35] | *Somewhere around…* | *于某一处* |
[1:07:37] | I have to tell you, Mrs. Maisel, | 不得不说 麦瑟尔夫人 |
[1:07:39] | the staff is really excited about your moving back in. | 大家伙都很高兴你搬回来 |
[1:07:42] | We’ve missed you. | 我们都想你了 |
[1:07:42] | I’ve missed you, too, Antonio. | 我也想大家了 安东尼奥 |
[1:07:45] | Now, technically, I’m not supposed to let you in | 严格来说 我不应该让你进来 |
[1:07:48] | until the first of the month, but it’s you, so… | 得等到月初 但是是你嘛 |
[1:07:50] | It’s our secret. I promise. | 我们的小秘密 保证不说 |
[1:07:52] | Okay. Well, I’ll leave you to it. | 好的 那你看房子吧 |
[1:07:53] | Uh, take your time. | 不着急 |
[1:07:55] | I’ll come back and lock up when you’re done. | 等你看完我再回来锁门 |
[1:07:57] | Bye, Antonio. | 拜 安东尼奥 |
[1:08:09] | *It’s very clear* | *显而易见* |
[1:08:13] | *Our love is here to stay* | *我们的爱永驻* |
[1:08:17] | *Not for a year* | *不是一两年* |
[1:08:20] | *But ever and a day* | *而是永永远远* |
[1:08:25] | *The radio* | *那广播* |
[1:08:27] | *And the telephone* | *那电话* |
[1:08:28] | *And the movies* | *那电影* |
[1:08:30] | *That we know* | *我们熟悉的一切* |
[1:08:32] | *May just be passing fancies* | *都恍如隔世* |
[1:08:35] | *And in time may go* | *随着时间而去* |
[1:08:38] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:08:39] | *But oh, my dear* | *但 亲爱的啊* |
[1:08:42] | *Love is here to stay* | *我们的爱永驻* |
[1:08:46] | *Together we’re…* | *我们一起* |
[1:08:53] | Take the big trunks first! | 先拿大箱子 |
[1:08:54] | Those go on the bottom! | 那些放下面 |
[1:08:56] | Is my hatbox down there? | 我的帽盒在楼下吗 |
[1:08:58] | Which hatbox? | 哪个帽盒 |
[1:08:59] | The hatbox with the yellow hat. | 黄帽子的那个 |
[1:09:01] | Which yellow hat? | 哪个黄帽子 |
[1:09:02] | Off the lawn! | 别踩草坪 |
[1:09:03] | Do not walk on the lawn! That’s new lawn! | 别走草坪过 草坪新的 |
[1:09:05] | Miriam! You have two meters running. | 米里亚姆 两部出租车在计费 |
[1:09:07] | Two meters! | 两部诶 |
[1:09:09] | Do not walk on the plants! | 别踩到花草 |
[1:09:10] | Do not under any circumstances touch that tree. | 出什么事都不准碰那树 |
[1:09:13] | I’ve been putting boxes in the car for an hour, | 我已经搬这些箱子搬一小时了 |
[1:09:15] | and it’s not getting any smaller. | 怎么都没变小啊 |
[1:09:17] | It’s nice to have a soundtrack. | 有人配乐真好啊 |
[1:09:18] | I can’t find the yellow hat! | 我找不到黄帽子 |
[1:09:20] | Abe, answer the phone. | 亚伯 接电话 |
[1:09:21] | Kid, give a hand. | 搭个手 |
[1:09:22] | Why am I always answering the phone in this house? | 怎么老叫我接电话啊 |
[1:09:24] | It’s not my house. | 又不是我家 |
[1:09:25] | I found the yellow hat, | 找到黄帽子了 |
[1:09:27] | Take these. | 这些拿去 |
[1:09:27] | but I need another hatbox. | 但我还需要个帽盒 |
[1:09:28] | I can say with certain authority | 我有权说 |
[1:09:30] | you do not need another hatbox. | 你不需要帽盒 |
[1:09:31] | Take my hatbox! | 用我的帽盒 |
[1:09:32] | Mama, can I take your hatbox? | 妈妈 可以用你的吗 |
[1:09:34] | Am I still answering the phone? | 还要我接电话吗 |
[1:09:35] | Yes. | 接 |
[1:09:36] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:09:37] | Two cabs, two meters. | 两部出租车 两个计程器 |
[1:09:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:39] | You’re from where? The Village what? | 你谁 什么村 |
[1:09:39] | Two horns honking. | 两个车喇叭在叫 |
[1:09:41] | I’ll take care of the honking. | 我去叫他们别按 |
[1:09:41] | I can’t hear you. | 听不到 |
[1:09:42] | I live in a lunatic asylum. | 我住疯人院 |
[1:09:44] | I’ll take this in the kitchen. | 我去厨房接 |
[1:09:46] | I’ll take it in the kitchen! | 我去厨房接 |
[1:09:47] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[1:09:49] | She’s coming! | 她来了 |
[1:09:49] | I want to say goodbye to the kids. | 我想跟孩子告别 |
[1:09:51] | You already said goodbye to the kids. | 你已经道别过了 |
[1:09:52] | That was just the first goodbye. | 那是第一次告别 |
[1:09:53] | Ethan went to play with the little boy across the street. | 伊森去找对街的孩子玩了 |
[1:09:55] | Why’d you let him do that? I wanted to say goodbye. | 怎么让他去玩了 我还想道别呢 |
[1:09:56] | You already said goodbye. | 你已经道别过了 |
[1:09:58] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:09:58] | We put all the trunks in the car except one. | 所有箱子都搬上车了 有一个装不下 |
[1:10:00] | How important is the one labeled “Bows”? | 那个标着”蝴蝶结”的有多重要 |
[1:10:05] | Back to square one, Charlie! | 从头再来 查理 |
[1:10:06] | Where the hell are you?! | 你去哪了 |
[1:10:08] | They’re gonna turn the meters back on. | 他们都要重新开始计费了 |
[1:10:09] | No, they’re not. | 不 不会的 |
[1:10:09] | I want to say goodbye to the kids. | 我想和孩子们告别 |
[1:10:11] | Ethan, Mommy’s leaving! | 伊森 妈妈要走啦 |
[1:10:13] | Well, you’ll never get him that way. | 这样怎么找得到伊森 |
[1:10:15] | Ethan! Get your butt back here now! | 伊森 快给我死回家 |
[1:10:18] | Shut up! | 妈妈要走了 |
[1:10:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴[邻居] |
[1:10:20] | I miss all the new words. | 我会想你说的新词的 |
[1:10:21] | Say a new word for Mommy. Say “Kitty.” | 给妈妈说个新词 说”猫猫” |
[1:10:23] | She can’t say kitty. | 她不会说 |
[1:10:24] | Say “Doggy.” | 说”狗狗” |
[1:10:25] | She can’t say doggy. | 她不会说 |
[1:10:26] | Say something, kid. | 说句话 孩子 |
[1:10:27] | You’ll give her a complex. | 别给她压力 |
[1:10:28] | Me? You’re the one who has her doing leg lifts. | 我 你还让她做抬腿运动呢 |
[1:10:30] | That was someone from The Village Voice. | 是《乡村之声》的人打来的 |
[1:10:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:32] | It’s a newspaper. | 一个报纸 |
[1:10:33] | We don’t need a subscription. | 我们不需要订报纸 |
[1:10:34] | They were not selling subscriptions. | 不是推销来的 |
[1:10:35] | Come on, Esther, one new word. | 来 艾丝特 说个新词 |
[1:10:36] | He wants me to be their theater critic. | 他想我去写剧评 |
[1:10:36] | One new word for Mommy. | 给妈妈说个新词 |
[1:10:38] | You can’t demand a word. It doesn’t work like that. | 你不能这样要她张口说 没用的 |
[1:10:39] | “Ball.” | “球球” |
[1:10:40] | Wh-What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:10:40] | “Door.” | “门门” |
[1:10:41] | They want me to be their theater critic. | 他们要我写剧评 |
[1:10:42] | “Hat.” | “帽帽” |
[1:10:43] | I have to go talk to them right now. | 我现在就去找他们聊聊 |
[1:10:44] | “Bell.” | “铃铛” |
[1:10:44] | I found Ethan! | 我找到伊森了 |
[1:10:45] | “Martini, extra dry.” | “马提尼 特干的” |
[1:10:47] | Get out here, say goodbye, | 出来道别 |
[1:10:49] | and get in the cab. | 上车 |
[1:10:50] | I give up. Bye-bye, sweetheart. | 我放弃 拜拜 宝贝 |
[1:10:52] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 到了给你打电话 |
[1:10:53] | I’ll call when I get there. | 我到了给你打电话 |
[1:10:54] | They want you to do what? | 他们要你干嘛 |
[1:10:56] | Miriam! Call when you get there. | 米里亚姆 到了给我打电话 |
[1:10:57] | Abe, did you say theater critic? | 亚伯 你刚刚说剧评吗 |
[1:11:17] | You’re kidding. Two cabs? | 你逗我呢 两部出租车 |
[1:11:18] | Seems like more than it is. | 只是看起来多 |
[1:11:20] | How? Is the third cab invisible? | 怎么会 第三部隐形的吗 |
[1:11:21] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[1:11:24] | Why does your hat smell like a barbecue? | 为什么你帽子闻起来像烤肉 |
[1:11:26] | Is this all your luggage? | 这都是你的行李吗 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah. We may need a second plane. | 嗯 我们可能需要再来架飞机 |
[1:11:30] | – Hold on a second. – Hey, Reggie. | -等等 -雷吉 |
[1:11:31] | – So the second cab’s a joke. – It’s not a joke. | -第二部出租是开玩笑的 -不是开玩笑 |
[1:11:34] | It’s a hilarious fuckin’ joke. | 就是个笑话 |
[1:11:35] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[1:11:37] | You two are not getting on the plane. | 你们不能上飞机了 |
[1:11:38] | Seriously, she can leave half the shit here. | 真的吗 她可以不带行李 |
[1:11:40] | I cannot leave it here. | 我不能不带 |
[1:11:41] | It has nothing to do with the luggage. | 跟行李无关 |
[1:11:43] | You’re not going on tour. | 你用去路演了 |
[1:11:45] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:11:47] | – Shy changed his mind. – What do you mean? | -夏伊改变主意了 -什么意思 |
[1:11:49] | He doesn’t want you to open for him anymore. | 他不想要你开场了 |
[1:11:51] | But… I-I don’t understand. | 但 我不懂 |
[1:11:54] | – We just got a new contract. – Contract is void. | -我们不是刚刚签的合同 -合同无效 |
[1:11:56] | – What does that mean? – You didn’t sign it. It’s void. | -什么意思 -你没签 无效 |
[1:11:58] | Shy dropped me because I didn’t sign the contract? | 夏伊不要我了 因为我没签合同吗 |
[1:12:00] | I was gonna sign the contract. | 我要签合同的啊 |
[1:12:01] | It has nothing to do with the contract. | 跟合同无关 |
[1:12:03] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[1:12:05] | Your act last night. | 你昨晚的表演 |
[1:12:07] | My act last night went great. | 我的表演很好啊 |
[1:12:09] | It’s what you said in your act. | 是你说的内容 |
[1:12:10] | What did you say in your act? | 你说了什么 |
[1:12:12] | I talked about Shy. | 我说了说夏伊 |
[1:12:13] | You said a lot about Shy. | 你说好多夏伊的事 |
[1:12:14] | – You told me to do that. – Personal shit. | -你叫我说的啊 -隐私 |
[1:12:17] | What kind of personal shit? | 哪种隐私 |
[1:12:18] | Reggie, you said go out there and talk about Shy. | 雷吉 你叫我去说夏伊的事 |
[1:12:20] | – I know. – You said he was their family, | -我知道 -你说他是他们的家人 |
[1:12:22] | – that they knew all about him. – I know. | -大家都了解他 -我知道 |
[1:12:25] | But I didn’t know that you knew all about him. | 但我不知道你那么了解他 |
[1:12:28] | Knew what about him? | 了解他什么 |
[1:12:29] | Why’s everyone talking in code? | 大家为什么都用暗号说话 |
[1:12:31] | I made some jokes. | 我是开玩笑 |
[1:12:32] | Some jokes that hit too close to home. | 有些玩笑戳到他痛处了 |
[1:12:34] | But I-I didn’t hit home. | 但我没击中要害 |
[1:12:35] | I was at least two houses down. | 我至少隔了两幢房子 |
[1:12:36] | Shy knew what you were saying. | 夏伊知道你在说什么 |
[1:12:38] | That’s all that mattered. | 这是重点 |
[1:12:39] | – What did you say about Shy? – Reggie, | -你说了夏伊什么 -雷吉 |
[1:12:40] | I thought I was doing what you told me to do. | 我以为我只是按照你的意思来的 |
[1:12:42] | – Please, just let me talk to Shy. – No. | -让我和夏伊聊聊 -不 |
[1:12:44] | I have to tell him this was a big misunderstanding. | 我必须让他知道这是天大的误会 |
[1:12:46] | – He doesn’t want to talk to you. – Then you tell him. | -他不想跟你说 -那你跟他说 |
[1:12:48] | Tell him you told me to go out there and do that. | 告诉他是你叫我干的 |
[1:12:50] | I am not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[1:12:51] | – Why not? – Midge, Shy is my boy. | -为什么 -米琪 夏伊是我的人 |
[1:12:54] | I’m supposed to protect him. | 我要保护他 |
[1:12:57] | I’m not gonna tell him I sent some girl up there | 我不会告诉他 是我叫你上台 |
[1:12:59] | to tell the world that he’s… what he is. | 告诉大家他是 那什么 |
[1:13:02] | – What is he?! – Please, they were jokes. | -什么啊 -拜托 那是玩笑 |
[1:13:04] | “Judy Garland shoes”? | “朱迪·加兰的鞋” |
[1:13:09] | Oh… shit! | 操 |
[1:13:11] | Reggie, this can’t happen. | 雷吉 不能这样 |
[1:13:13] | I mean, me and Shy, we’re friends. | 我和夏伊 我们是朋友 |
[1:13:15] | You are not friends. | 你们不是朋友 |
[1:13:17] | You were on tour together, and now you’re not. | 你们只是一起路演 现在不一起了 |
[1:13:22] | – Susie. – Hey, Reggie, please. | -苏西 -雷吉 拜托 |
[1:13:25] | This was obviously a big-ass breach here, | 这明显是有误会 |
[1:13:26] | but there’s gotta be something we can do. | 肯定可以挽回的 |
[1:13:28] | Anything. I don’t care what it is. | 任何事 我都愿意 |
[1:13:30] | I mean, we’ll cut our rate. | 我们可以少拿点钱 |
[1:13:31] | We’ll do the Christmas show for nothing. | 圣诞节免费给你们开场 |
[1:13:33] | I will iron your fuckin’ jockey shorts. | 我给你熨内裤 |
[1:13:34] | – Just please, please don’t do this. – I’m sorry. | -求你 求你别这样 -对不起 |
[1:13:37] | Fuck sorry. Come on! | 别他妈道歉啊 拜托 |
[1:13:42] | Susie, | 苏西 |
[1:13:44] | you’re gonna be right where I am someday. | 有一天你也会跟我今天一样的立场 |
[1:13:48] | You’ll see. | 你会懂的 |
[1:13:59] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[1:14:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:14:08] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们没事的 |