英文名称:The Mask of Zorro
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | 西元1821年 | |
[01:06] | 西班牙对墨西哥的统治将结束 | |
[01:10] | 圣塔安纳在北加州起义反叛 | |
[01:12] | 农民要求处死最后一名总督 | |
[01:16] | 罗费欧蒙特洛 | |
[01:18] | 虽然蒙特洛被召回西班牙 | |
[01:21] | 他在下台前还是要杀一敬百 | |
[01:38] | Come on, Alejandro! It is my turn! Let me see. | 亚勒汉卓 轮到我了 给我看 死吧 蒙特洛 |
[01:54] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由 自由 |
[02:14] | Hey! What are you doing cutting holes in my wagon? | 你们干嘛在马车上挖洞 |
[02:17] | I am sorry, Senor Lopez. We were just waiting for Zorro. | 对不起 我们在等佐罗出现 |
[02:21] | Go home, muchachos. | 回家吧 小鬼 |
[02:22] | Do you think he is really going to come, Senor Lopez? | 你想他真会来吗 |
[02:26] | Someone thinks he will. | 有人这么想 |
[02:30] | Joaquin, Alejandro, once I carved coffins for your mother and father. | 瓦金 亚勒汉卓 我替你们父母做过棺材 |
[02:35] | I would hate to carve ones for you. | 我不想替你们收尸 |
[02:37] | Now, go! | 快走吧 |
[02:52] | This is no place for you. Now get back to the mission. | 这不是小孩玩的地方 快回去教堂 |
[03:49] | Don Montero, for the love of God, why are you still here? | 蒙特洛先生 你怎么还在 |
[03:53] | Now, now, Don Luiz. Calm, calm. | 路易先生 别紧张 |
[03:56] | Santa Anna’s men are three miles from the town. You have to go, sir. Now. | 流匪已经在镇外三里 你得马上走 |
[04:01] | The government of Spain would like to thank you for your devoted service. | 西班牙朝廷会感谢你的忠心 |
[04:13] | This land is the property of the Spanish government. | 这是西班牙的土地 |
[04:16] | And in two hours’ time it will be the property of the Mexican government… | 两小时后就会变成墨西哥的 |
[04:20] | unless I hand them over to you. | 除非我交给你 |
[04:22] | I am well acquainted with Santa Anna. | 我很了解圣塔安纳 |
[04:24] | He will realize that the dons will be dutiful taxpayers… | 你只要缴税土地就 |
[04:26] | and he will respect your claims. | 不会被收走 |
[04:28] | The rest of Alta California I have divided up equally among the other dons. | 我把加州分给其他的贵族 |
[04:32] | I trust that you will make sure that all of them receive their grants. | 请你把这些地契交给他们 |
[04:41] | Get the children out of the plaza immediately! | 把广场上的小孩子赶走 |
[04:48] | The children should never have to see the things we do. | 别让小孩看到这种事 |
[04:52] | I want to see! Put me down! | 我要看 放我下来 |
[05:13] | I saw him. I Saw Zorro. Come here. | 我看到佐罗 跟我来 |
[05:30] | Who are these men that you would risk your life to have them killed? | 你冒着生命危险要杀的是什么人 |
[05:33] | Who are they? I have no idea. | 他们是谁 我不知道 |
[05:36] | Three peasants pulled at random from the crowd. | 他们是随便抓来的 |
[05:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[07:41] | My thanks to you gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 |
[07:50] | Now, if you will excuse me, I’m missing my own party. | 恕我失陪 我得参加宴会 |
[08:11] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1120个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:225个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:227个,专四词汇:203个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:371个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:35] | You would murder three innocent men just to capture me? | 你为了抓我杀三个人 |
[08:38] | I would murder a hundred innocent men if it meant killing you. | 能除掉你杀多少人我都无所谓 |
[08:45] | Three men, three cuts. A small memento of Mexico, Rafael… | 三人 三道疤墨西哥给你的纪念 罗费欧 |
[08:50] | to remind you not to return. | 提醒你别再回来 |
[10:34] | Tornado, my old friend, you’re getting too old for this. | 龙卷风 我的老朋友 你太老了 |
[10:41] | Yes, me too. | 我也是 |
[11:51] | But the good prince was not afraid of the evil king. | 王子不怕邪恶的国王 |
[11:55] | He raced across the drawbridge, fighting off a hundred guards. | 他冲进去 击倒一百名守卫 |
[11:57] | And then, looking very handsome and dashing in the late afternoon sun… | 在夕阳下看起来英俊挺拔 |
[12:01] | he leapt onto the balcony… | 他跳上阳台 |
[12:03] | and thrust his enchanted sword under the king’s chin. | 用宝剑抵住国王的下巴说 |
[12:08] | “You would kill three innocent men,” he demanded, “just to capture me?” | 你为了抓我杀无辜百姓 |
[12:12] | “Yes.” | 是的 |
[12:15] | Then suddenly, lightning flashed and a mighty thunder shocked the wasted land. | 这时候天空突然雷电交加 |
[12:20] | And the evil king glared at the good prince and said… | 邪恶的国王瞪着王子说 |
[12:27] | Something very forgettable. | 说了些难忘的事 |
[12:30] | And the good prince? What did he do? | 王子做了什么 |
[12:34] | Well, he leapt from the balcony onto his faithful old steed Tornado… | 他跳上龙卷风 他忠实的座骑 |
[12:37] | and raced home to his beautiful wife Esperanza… | 回到他美丽的妻子伊丝兰莎 |
[12:43] | and to his little child Elena… | 和小女儿伊莲娜旁旁 |
[12:45] | never to do anything so foolish or dangerous again. | 再也不做这么危险的傻事 |
[12:49] | She loves to hear your stories. | 她喜欢听你讲故事 |
[12:54] | Oh, it’s only the sound of my voice. | 她爱听我的声音 |
[12:57] | One day she’II have no time for them. | 有一天她会听厌 |
[12:59] | I never tire of them. Why should she? | 我不会听厌 她也不会 |
[13:19] | She already has your strength. | 她的力气好大 |
[13:22] | Today she broke the little clay horse you made for her. | 今天她打破你做的陶马 |
[13:28] | It’s just a scratch. It’s all right. | 只是小伤 没事 |
[13:30] | -Diego, you promised me. -I know. | -你答应我 -我知道 |
[13:33] | No more nights waiting up, praying you’II come home alive. | 别再让我担心你能否活着回来 |
[13:37] | The Spaniards are going home. Today is Zorro’s Last ride. | 西班牙人走后就不需要佐罗 |
[13:42] | From now on we’II grow old together with our five children. | 往后我们只要陪五个孩子 |
[13:47] | -Five? -Yeah. | -五个 -对 |
[13:50] | Not enough? | 不够多 |
[13:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:06] | Dona de la Vega, still as beautiful as ever. | 卫嘉夫人 你还是一样美丽 |
[14:11] | Don Rafael, what an honor. The governor in my home. | 罗费欧先生 真是荣幸 总督光临寒舍 |
[14:16] | You will stay for dinner, of course. | 留下来吃饭 |
[14:19] | I have come to apologize, Esperanza. | 我来向你道歉 |
[14:23] | I am sorry that I could not protect this country… | 很抱歉我无法阻止 |
[14:25] | from the peasants who have overrun it. | 流匪造反 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t make you love me. | 很抱歉没能让你爱我 |
[14:30] | And I’m sorry that I have to leave you without a husband. | 也很抱歉让你失去丈夫 |
[14:35] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[14:54] | Blood never lies, Zorro. | 鲜血不会说谎 佐罗 |
[14:59] | You’re a traitor to your country and your class. | 你背叛了国家和贵族 |
[15:03] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[15:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:10] | I would never have let any harm come to her. | 我曾发誓要保护她 |
[16:15] | She was never yours to protect. | 你没资格保护她 |
[16:33] | I want you to live with the knowledge you have lost everything you hold dear. | 我要你承受失去妻女的痛苦 |
[16:40] | I want you to suffer as I have suffered… | 就像我承受过的一样 |
[16:43] | knowing that your child should have been mine. | 这孩子本该是我的 |
[17:23] | Let me hold her. | 让我抱她 |
[17:27] | Let me hold her! | 让我抱抱她 |
[17:32] | She has her mother’s eyes. | 她的眼睛像妈妈 |
[17:47] | You’ll never be rid of me! | 你永远摆脱不了我 |
[18:07] | Caught the bandits, plain to see | 满脸横肉的土匪 凶狠残暴吓不了我 |
[18:15] | They’re tough and they’re mean But don’t scare me | 契而不舍 |
[18:25] | Stayed on their track Bringin’ ’em back | 千里缉凶 |
[18:30] | So pay the bounty now to me | 抱得万金归 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause | 因为 |
[18:41] | ‘Cause | 因为 |
[18:44] | Nobody’s tough as Jack Nobody’s tough as Jack | 没人比你强 没人比你强 |
[18:50] | Now you’re gettin’ her. | 你们终子知道我说的没错 |
[18:52] | Like I done told ya, singin’ can lighten your terrible load. | 唱歌能舒解压力 |
[19:19] | Come one! Come all! | 各位乡亲父老 快来看 |
[19:22] | For the fright of your life! | 为你的人生奋斗 |
[19:24] | See the notorious Murrieta brothers! | 声名狼藉的莫氏兄弟大盗 |
[19:28] | Robbers! Horse thieves! | 强盗 偷马贼 土匪 |
[19:31] | Bandits! People of the worst sort! | 最低级的人渣 |
[19:35] | Gather ’round! | 快来看 |
[19:39] | Garcia. | 嘉西亚 |
[19:42] | It’s the Murrieta brothers. | 是莫氏兄弟 |
[19:44] | 瓦金和亚勒汉卓 | |
[19:47] | Get over here, you mangy trash. | 给我过来 人渣 |
[20:02] | These men are now in the custody of Corporal Armando Garcia… | 把这两名土匪交给我发落 |
[20:06] | and we will take them the rest of the way. | 我们会负责押送 |
[20:08] | You can claim your bounty in Tlaxco. | 你到泰拉斯领赏 |
[20:11] | Yeah, when bulls start wearin’ bloomers. | 我会交给你才怪 |
[20:13] | -How much are we worth? -Get out. | -我们值多少钱 -走开 |
[20:16] | All figured, about 200 pesos. | 全加起来 两百披索 |
[20:22] | Two hundred pesos? That’s it? After all the payrolls we’ve robbed? | 两百披索 就只有两百披索 |
[20:25] | A lousy 200 pesos apiece! That’s all we’re worth? | 一个人只值两百披索 |
[20:27] | -We’re wasting time. -That’s 200 pesos for the both of ya. | -我们在浪费时间 -你们一共只值两百披索 |
[20:31] | What? Are you crazy? Don’t take it, Jack! | 什么 别接受 杰克 |
[20:38] | Touch my brother again, and I’II kill you. | 再碰我老弟我就宰了你 |
[20:42] | Yes, he will. | 他说到做到 |
[20:45] | Hey, I thought you were tied up. | 我以为你被绑住 |
[20:50] | That’s because you’re stupid. | 你有够笨了 |
[20:57] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下来 |
[21:07] | They got a strongbox on the wagon. | 马车上有保险箱 |
[21:09] | We know. That’s why we came. | 我们就是冲着它来的 |
[21:12] | Lousy 200 pesos. | 就200比索 |
[21:14] | That cheat. | 那是欺骗 |
[21:17] | It is a fact, that I, the legendary Three-Fingered Jack, ain’t mentioned. | 我这位神奇的三指杰克毫无名气 |
[21:23] | I ain’t even mentioned. | 连提都没提到 |
[21:25] | And ain’t! The one that figured to kidnap the mayor from his own outhouse? | 到茅厕绑架市长是我的点子 |
[21:30] | I tell you, I am the holy guts of this gang. | 我才是咱们的首领 |
[21:34] | Without me, the whole dang opera fall sapart. | 没有我你们就没戏唱 |
[22:27] | -Come on. Come on. -Go! Go! | -走吧 走吧 -走 走 |
[22:30] | Come on! Get up! Get up! | 来吧 起来 |
[22:35] | Go. | 去吧 |
[22:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:02] | I want you to know I consider this an honor. | 你要知道 杀你是种荣幸 |
[23:39] | Bury the body. Bag the head. | 埋起来 人头包回去 |
[24:43] | Of course I have feelings for you. | 我当然爱你 |
[24:49] | But quick. Hide in the barn. | 快点 藏起来 |
[24:53] | He is coming. | 他来了 |
[25:00] | What do you want? Please! Don’t touch me! | 你们要什么 别伤害我 |
[25:03] | What do you want? Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[25:13] | Don Rafael. | 罗费欧先生 |
[26:08] | Listen to me. | 听好了 |
[26:12] | If any one of you is or ever was that masked man… | 你们这里谁是 |
[26:16] | all dressed in black known as Zorro… | 穿黑衣的蒙面侠佐罗 |
[26:19] | reveal himself now. | 马上站出来 |
[26:22] | I am Zorro! | 我是佐罗 |
[26:25] | They took my mask. | 我的面罩被拿走 |
[26:28] | -My sword, my horse! -Silence! | 还有我的宝剑和马 住喷 |
[26:29] | You old fool. I am Zorro! | 你这蠢蛋 我才是佐罗 |
[26:33] | I am the man you want! | 我就是你想要的人 |
[26:34] | -I am the original! -Liar! | 我才是真正的佐罗 乱讲 |
[26:36] | -Liar! -The first! I am the root! | -骗子 -我来 我先 |
[26:38] | Anyone can see you are too tall! | 你太高了 |
[26:40] | I am the first! | 我先来 |
[26:43] | I am Zorro! | 我是佐罗 |
[27:26] | Get him out of here before he starts to stink. | 把他拖走 别让尸体发臭 |
[27:48] | Did you find him? | 找到他吗 |
[27:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:57] | Back to the boat. I need some sleep before landing tomorrow. | 上船吧 我得好好睡一觉 |
[29:46] | The governor has returned! | 总督回来了 |
[30:01] | Welcome home, Rafael. It has been too long. | 路易 欢迎回来 好久不见 |
[30:05] | Too long, my friend. | 太久了 朋友 |
[30:06] | You said once you favored me above all. | 你说你最信任我 |
[30:10] | Consider this a fool’s apology for ever doubting you. | 我曾怀疑你 请原谅我 |
[30:20] | Come. A crowd has gathered to greet you. | 来吧 人们正等着迎接你 |
[30:30] | -Don Pedro. -Don Rafael, welcome. | -皮卓先生 -罗费欧先生 欢迎 |
[30:32] | -You’re looking well. -Thank you. | -你的气色很好 -谢谢 |
[30:34] | -Don Hector. -Welcome back, sir. | -赫特先生 -欢迎 |
[30:36] | Don Julio. | 胡利欧先生 |
[30:39] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[30:48] | Please! Please! | 请安静 |
[30:52] | I know that you are not really happy to see me. | 你们不想见到我 |
[30:55] | So let us all stop pretending, shall we? | 别再演戏了 |
[30:58] | You think I don’t know that you’ve been paid, even threatened… | 他们付钱给你们 |
[31:03] | to come out in the hot sun and greet me? | 甚至威胁你们在烈日下迎接我 |
[31:06] | I understand exactly how you feel. | 我知道你们的想法 |
[31:10] | Why should you care about any of your leaders, past or present? | 为何要爱戴你们的统治者 |
[31:15] | What did they ever do for you? | 他们为你们做了什么 |
[31:18] | The Spaniards oppressed you. | 西班牙欺压 |
[31:20] | The Mexicans ignored you. | 墨西哥抛弃你们 |
[31:22] | And the dons? Well, the dons, the dons. | 这些贵族呢 |
[31:26] | The dons seem merely content to cheat and lie to you. | 他们只会欺骗你们 |
[31:33] | In fact, I put it to you. | 我想请问 |
[31:35] | Who in your entire history has ever helped you? | 有谁帮助过你们 |
[31:39] | Zorro fought for the people. | 佐罗为人民奋战 |
[31:47] | Ah, yes, Zorro. | 是的 佐罗 |
[31:50] | Where is he now, Padre… | 他在哪儿 老爹 |
[31:52] | your masked friend? | 那个蒙面侠 |
[31:55] | Unless I’m mistaken, he hasn’t shown himself in 20 years. | 二十年来他都没有出现 |
[31:58] | Twenty years! | 二十年了 |
[32:02] | People of California… | 加州人民 |
[32:04] | the time has come to take our destiny into our own hands… | 该掌握自己的来来 |
[32:08] | not as Spaniards, not as Mexicans… | 不是西班牙人或是墨西哥人 |
[32:11] | but as Californians! | 而是加州人 |
[32:20] | I stand here before you today with no mask… | 我站在这里 没载面罩 |
[32:25] | only a pledge… | 只愿意发誓 |
[32:27] | a solemn pledge that I will never abandon you. | 我郑重发誓我绝不抛弃你们 |
[32:31] | And you have my word, the word of Rafael Montero… | 我罗费欧蒙特洛以人格保证 |
[32:35] | that I will do everything within my power to help you fight… | 我会尽全力争取 |
[32:38] | for a free and independent California! | 加州独立 |
[32:53] | Father! | 父亲 |
[33:00] | Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my daughter Elena. | 我介绍我女儿 伊莲娜 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:15] | Can anyone tell me what this flower is? I know this scent. | 这是什么花 我认得这味道 |
[33:20] | It’s called romneya, but it only grows in California. | 这是罗曼尼 只生长在加州 |
[33:23] | And I believe this is your first visit to our shores. | 这是你第一次来加州 |
[33:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:58] | More whiskey… | 威士忌 |
[34:01] | or whatever you call this. | 什么酒都好 |
[34:03] | I don’t wanna see the bottom of this glass, huh? | 继续倒 我不想见到底 |
[34:05] | -Money first. -Money first. | -先付钱 -先付钱 |
[34:11] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[34:15] | -What about this? -Silver! | -这个如何 -纯银的 |
[34:20] | Of course, silver. The finest. | 当然 上好的纯银 |
[34:28] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿来的 |
[34:31] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[34:33] | Where did you get it? | 哪里拿来的 |
[34:39] | It was my brother’s. | 我哥哥的 |
[34:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:48] | You’re sorry? Why should you be sorry? | 你有什么好遗憾的 |
[34:54] | You should not trade something like that for a mere glass of whiskey. | 你不该用来换区区一杯 |
[34:57] | Why not? You think I could get two? | 为什么 难道能换两杯 |
[35:08] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[35:14] | That’s the man who killed my brother. | 他杀死我哥哥 |
[35:16] | You’re drunk and angry, in no condition to fight a professional soldier. | 你又醉又气 打不过他的 |
[35:21] | Get out of my way, old man. | 让开 老头儿 |
[35:53] | Care to try again? | 想再来吗 |
[35:57] | You’re welcome. | 谢我吧 |
[36:01] | For what? | 为什么 |
[36:03] | For saving your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[36:09] | -I would have killed him. -No, not today. | -我杀得了他 -今天不行 |
[36:12] | He is trained to kill. You seem trained to drink. | 他很会杀人 你只会喝酒 |
[36:16] | Yes, my friend, you would have fought very bravely and died very quickly. | 你很有勇气 也很快就没命 |
[36:19] | Who, then, would avenge your brother? | 你死了怎么报仇 |
[36:23] | I would have found a way. I’ve never lost a fight. | 我杀得了他 我没打输过 |
[36:27] | Except to a crippled old man just now. | 只打输我这糟老头 |
[36:31] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[36:38] | You know, there is a saying, a very old saying. | 有句俗话说得好 |
[36:41] | “When the pupil is ready, the master will appear.” | 名师出高徒 |
[36:43] | Now, if you want to kill this man, I can help you. | 我能教你怎么杀死他 |
[36:46] | I can teach you how, how to move, how to think… | 教你如何谋略 |
[36:48] | how to take your revenge with honor and live to celebrate it. | 置敌人于死地 还能活着 |
[36:52] | But it will take dedication. It will take time. | 你得花时间下功夫学 |
[36:55] | Why are you so eager to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[36:57] | Because once a long time ago… | 因为很久以前 |
[37:03] | you did the same for me. | 你曾经帮过我 |
[37:16] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[37:19] | I never thought that one day… | 没想到 有一天 |
[37:22] | I would be standing in the lair of the fox… | 我会来到蒙面侠的巢穴 |
[37:25] | in the lair of Zorro. | 佐罗的大本营 |
[37:28] | Yeah, this place was devoted to the training of Zorro. | 这是蒙面侠的训练场 |
[37:34] | Where were you all these years? I thought you were dead. | 你跑到哪里 我以为你死了 |
[37:40] | I was dead, and we will leave it at that. | 我死了一次 别再问了 |
[37:51] | I remember the last time I saw you in the square… | 上次我在广场见到你 |
[37:55] | fighting a hundred men. | 对抗一百人 |
[37:57] | -A hundred men? -I do not forget. | 一百人 我忘不了 |
[37:59] | You were the greatest swordsman who ever lived. Yes. | 你是最棒的剑客 |
[38:03] | Rafael Montero was the governor of California then. | 当时蒙特洛是加州总督 |
[38:07] | Do you remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[38:11] | What? | 什么 |
[38:13] | Rafael Montero. Do you remember him? | 罗费欧蒙特洛 记得吗 |
[38:17] | Yes. His soldiers killed many… | 记得 他杀死很多人 |
[38:21] | and he was the sworn enemy of Zorro. | 他的死敌是佐罗 |
[38:24] | You. | 就是你 |
[38:27] | Montero’s come back. | 蒙特洛回来了 |
[38:28] | Good. Then you can kill him. | 很好 你去杀死他 |
[38:31] | No, there are complications. Too many complications for me to ignore. | 不行 现在我有太多顾忌 |
[38:36] | What complications? | 什么顾忌 |
[38:45] | I can see we’re not gonna spend much time talking. | 看来你不太爱讲话 |
[38:49] | Montero has some plan, some design for California. | 蒙特洛对加州有所打算 |
[38:53] | Otherwise, he would not have retained the services of your Captain Love. | 要不然就不会留下勒夫队长 |
[38:57] | We must find out what that design is. | 我们得查出他的阴谋 |
[39:00] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[39:01] | Oh, if you are ready we will both tempt our fates. | 我们都得接受命运的挑战 |
[39:07] | Let’s go then! | 开始吧 |
[39:13] | Do you know how to use that thing? | 你会用剑吗 |
[39:16] | Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man. | 当然会 用剑尖刺向敌人 |
[39:22] | Yeah. This is going to take a lot of work. | 这得花很多功夫 |
[39:28] | This is called a training circle, a master’s whee! | 这叫习武圈 师父之输 |
[39:32] | This circle will be your world, your whole life. | 这就是你的生命和世界 |
[39:36] | Until I tell you otherwise, there is nothing outside of it. | 绝不能受外界干扰 |
[39:39] | -Capitan Love is out… -There is nothing outside of it. | -勒夫队长 -外面什么也没有 |
[39:44] | Captain Love does not exist until I say he exists. | 我没提起 就当他不存在 |
[39:53] | As your skill with a sword improves… | 当你的剑术精进 |
[39:56] | you will progress to a smaller circle. | 就会到更小的圈圈 |
[39:59] | With each new circle, your world contracts… | 圈子越小 你就越接近仇人 |
[40:01] | bringing you that much closer to your adversary, to retribution. | 也越接近复仇的时刻 |
[40:06] | I like that part. | 我喜欢这点 |
[40:09] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[40:32] | Slow! | 慢点 |
[40:34] | Attack slow. | 出手慢点 |
[40:35] | Attack! Slow! Again! | 攻击 慢点 再来 |
[40:39] | Slow! Let’s try and… Slow, like… | 试看挡住 慢点 很好 |
[40:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:46] | -That is good. -Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[40:48] | Attack. | 攻击 |
[40:53] | Good! | 很好 |
[40:56] | Time for a drink. | 该喝杯酒 |
[41:11] | Perfect. Do it again. | 很好 再来一遍 |
[41:30] | One, five, three! | 一 五 三 |
[41:34] | Six, four, two! | 六 四 二 |
[41:36] | And lunge! | 用力 |
[41:39] | Over-lunged! | 太用力了 |
[41:49] | Lesson number one: Never attack in anger. | 第一课 生气时别出手 |
[41:58] | Lesson number two? Come with me. | 第二课 跟我来 |
[42:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:21] | So, what is lesson number three? | 第三课呢 |
[42:23] | To get to lesson number four. | 在第四课的前面 |
[42:47] | Again? | 再来吧 |
[43:11] | Black Andalusian.Magnificent. | 黑色安达路西种 真是好马 |
[43:15] | Looks like your old horse Tornado. | 很像你的龙卷风 |
[43:56] | Quiet. Quiet. | 乖 乖 |
[44:09] | Damn horse! | 臭马 |
[44:11] | What are you doing, huh? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[44:17] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[44:40] | Zorro, you look better than ever. | 佐罗 你越来越帅了 |
[45:10] | Be careful, senorita. | 当心 小姐 |
[45:12] | There are dangerous men about. | 坏男人很多 |
[45:17] | If you see any, be sure to point them out. | 你若看到了要警告我 |
[46:12] | Everybody’s in! | 大彩儿下注吧 |
[46:36] | Listen. | 听好 |
[46:38] | I’m going to give you the great honor of being my horse. | 当我的座骑是你的光荣 |
[47:00] | We are like one spirit. | 咱们俩惺惺相惜 |
[47:09] | Damn it! Damn it, stop! | 站住 |
[48:09] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[48:42] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[50:43] | Kill him. | 宰了他 |
[51:21] | Zorro! The legend has returned! | 传奇的佐罗卷土重来了 |
[52:05] | Don’t yell. | 别叫 |
[52:09] | I need sanctuary, Father. You don’t know me, so… | 把我藏起来 你不认得我 |
[52:12] | Zorro? Of course I know you. | 佐罗 我当然认得你 |
[52:15] | Is it really you? I must say, the years have been far kinder to you than to me. | 佐罗 真是你吗 你一点都没变老 |
[52:19] | I have no time to talk now. | 我没时间聊天 |
[52:22] | Father, please hide me. | 神父 求求你 把我藏起来 |
[52:26] | Come. | 来吧 |
[52:31] | It’s just like the old days. | 就跟从前一祥 |
[52:42] | Padre, is that you? | 神父 是你吗 |
[52:45] | Is everything all right? It sounds like there is a battle going on. | 没事吧 好像有人在打门 |
[52:50] | Don’t worry, my dear. | 别怕 |
[52:52] | You are safe in the house of the Lord. | 你在这里很安全 |
[52:55] | Of course, Padre. | 当然了 神父 |
[52:58] | Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. | 原谅我 我犯了罪 |
[53:00] | It has been three days since my last confession. | 我有三天没告解 |
[53:02] | How many sins could you have committed in three days? | 天能干什么坏事 |
[53:05] | Come back when you have more time, please. | 等久一点再回来 |
[53:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[53:11] | Listen, senorita… | 小姐听好 |
[53:16] | Please…go on. | 请继续说 |
[53:21] | I have broken the fourth commandment, Padre. | 我犯了第四诫 |
[53:24] | -You killed somebody? -That is not the fourth commandment. | 你杀了人 那不是第四诫 |
[53:29] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[53:32] | In what way did you break the most sacred of commandments? | 你怎么会犯了最神圣的戒律 |
[53:38] | I dishonored my father. | 我背叛了父亲 |
[53:41] | That is not so bad. Maybe your father deserved it. | 那不算什么样 也许他是活该 |
[53:45] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[53:47] | I said, tell me more, my child. | 我说 继续讲 孩子 |
[53:52] | Well, I try to behave properly the way my father would like me to | 我想听我父亲的话循规蹈矩 |
[53:57] | but I’m afraid my heart is too wild. | 可是我的心太野 |
[54:00] | -Too wild? -Yes. | 心太野 |
[54:02] | Could you be a little more specific about that? | 是的你能说明白些吗 |
[54:06] | I had impure thoughts about a man. | 我对一个男人有牙邪念 |
[54:09] | I think he was a bandit or something. He wore a black mask. | 是真的 他好像是个土匪 载着黑面罩 |
[54:16] | He had a deep voice? | 他的声音低沉 |
[54:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[54:22] | Ruggedly handsome? | 粗犷英俊 |
[54:25] | I do not know. His face was half-covered. | 不晓得 他的脸被遮住 |
[54:28] | But something in his eyes captured me. | 不过他的眼神吸引我 |
[54:32] | Captured you. | 吸引你 |
[54:33] | I felt warm and feverish. | 我有股火热的念头 |
[54:38] | Lustful? | 欲念吗 |
[54:43] | Yes. Lustful. | 是的 欲念 |
[54:48] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[54:55] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[55:01] | Look over there, by the altar!Go the other way. He has to be here. | 到圣坦那边看看 |
[55:06] | Search everything. | 给我搜 |
[55:07] | The chapel, the loft, the rectory, all of it. | 教堂 钟楼 宿舍 全都给我搜 |
[55:11] | This is a house of God. | 这是上帝之屋 |
[55:14] | Don’t worry, Padre. We’ll be gone by the time He gets back. | 别怕 等他回来我就走了 |
[55:20] | Senorita, you have done nothing wrong. | 小姐 你没有犯罪 |
[55:24] | The only sin would be to deny what your heart truly feels. | 拒绝内心的渴望才是罪过 |
[55:30] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[55:35] | Elena! | 伊莲娜 |
[55:42] | -What are you doing here? -I was confessing. | -你在这儿干嘛 -我在告解 |
[55:45] | -Confessing? -Yes. | -告解 -是 |
[55:48] | To whom? The priest is here. | 向谁告解 神父在这儿 |
[55:54] | Stand back, Elena. | 退后 |
[55:56] | Please. | 快 |
[56:16] | Out of respect for Miss Montero… | 看在蒙特洛小姐份上 |
[56:19] | I’ll deal with you later. | 以后再找你算帐 |
[56:29] | Horse! Come here! | 马儿 过来 |
[56:38] | Blackie! Thunder! | 小黑 雷公 |
[56:41] | Storm! Stupido! Get over here now! | 暴风 笨蛋 给我过来 |
[56:47] | I warn you. I’ll get another horse. | 我警告你 我会找别的马 |
[58:01] | So…what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[58:11] | I got the black stallion. I carved a “Z” in the cuartel. | 我得到黑驹 在兵营刺字 |
[58:17] | Don Diego, the people will be speaking the name of Zorro again. | 人们将再谈论佐罗的事绩 |
[58:20] | Stealing horses and marking walls makes you worthy enough to wear that mask? | 你以为偷马就能当蒙面侠 |
[58:28] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[58:33] | You’re a thief, Alejandro. | 你只是个小偷 |
[58:36] | A pitiful clown. | 可笑的小丑 |
[58:39] | Zorro was a servant of the people. He was not a seeker of fame like you. | 佐罗为人民服务 不追求声名 |
[58:44] | A buffoon. | 你是个笑柄 |
[58:48] | Zorro did what was needed. | 佐罗有必要才出现 |
[58:50] | And now he’s needed again. | 现在就有必要 |
[58:54] | I didn’t ask for your help in the cantina… | 当初我没求你帮忙 |
[58:57] | but I came here to learn how to fight like you… | 我来这儿向你学一身武术 |
[59:01] | to have your strength, your courage. | 希望跟你一样智勇双全 |
[59:05] | Now, when I try to use them, you slap me down? | 我大展分手你欲泼我冷水 |
[59:09] | Let me tell you something: I am tired of all your training, your lecturing. | 我受够了你的训练和说教 |
[59:15] | I am tired of waiting for you to tell me I am ready. | 我不想再等你给我命令 |
[59:20] | I have my own scores to settle… | 我要去报仇 |
[59:23] | a new life to find. | 闯出一番名堂 |
[59:27] | I thought I could do it here… | 我以为你能帮我 |
[59:29] | but I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[59:32] | Alejandro! | 亚勒汉卓 准备好 |
[59:41] | Choose your weapon. | 挑武器吧 |
[1:00:03] | Montero has invited every don in California… | 蒙特洛邀请每个贵族 |
[1:00:05] | to a banquet at his hacienda. | 参加晚宴 |
[1:00:08] | If you want to be of service, you can join them as a spy. | 想为人民服务就去当间谋 |
[1:00:13] | I think I do not understand, sir. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[1:00:17] | You have passion, and your skill is growing… | 你很有冲动 剑术也精进 |
[1:00:21] | but to enter Montero’s world I must give you something… | 不过要进入蒙特洛的世界 |
[1:00:23] | which is completely beyond your reach. | 你还缺一样东西 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, yes? And what is that? | 什么东西 |
[1:00:28] | Charm. | 气质 |
[1:00:32] | What is that? | 什么玩意 |
[1:00:37] | Convince Montero that you’re a gentleman of stature… | 你装成名流绅士 |
[1:00:41] | and he will let you into his circle. | 他就会接纳你 |
[1:00:47] | Me? | 我 |
[1:00:50] | A gentleman? | 绅士 |
[1:00:54] | This is gonna take a lot of work. | 这得花很多功夫 |
[1:00:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:01:18] | Look at me. I look like a butterfly. | 看看我 我好像小丑 |
[1:01:21] | This is the most stupid thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过最笨的事 |
[1:01:24] | I doubt that. | 应该不是 |
[1:01:25] | -We’ll never get away with this. -Yes, we will. | 骗不了他的可以的 |
[1:01:29] | A nobleman is nothing but a man who says one thing… | 名流绅士只会说一套 |
[1:01:32] | and thinks another. | 做一套 |
[1:01:34] | What if Montero realizes who you are? | 你会被蒙特洛认出来 |
[1:01:36] | Montero thinks of himself as a true nobleman. | 他自认是真正的贵族 |
[1:01:39] | He will never look a servant in the eye. | 不周正眼看仆役 |
[1:01:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:01:44] | Listen to me! | 听好 |
[1:01:49] | The most important thing of all… | 最重要的是 |
[1:01:51] | Do not let the dons leave the table without you. | 随时都要跟着他们 |
[1:01:54] | -Yes. -Good. | 好 很好 |
[1:01:57] | And good luck tonight. | 祝你好运 |
[1:01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:01] | Stand up straight. | 抬头挺胸 有点气质 |
[1:02:04] | Charm. | 气质 |
[1:02:25] | Don Rafael Montero? | 罗费欧蒙特洛先生 |
[1:02:28] | Good evening. | 你好 |
[1:02:29] | I am Don Alejandro del Castilloy Garcia. | 我是亚勒汉卓卡斯提 |
[1:02:33] | Formal greeting of the Spanish court.I’ve not seen that in years. | 好久没见到西班牙王室的敬礼 |
[1:02:37] | My father was very strict in matters of etiquette. | 我父亲在这方面很严 |
[1:02:40] | Who is your father? | 令尊是谁 |
[1:02:42] | Don Bartolo del Castillo. | 巴托洛卡斯提 |
[1:02:45] | I have heard of Don Bartolo, but I’ve never met him. | 久仰大名 不过没见过他 |
[1:02:50] | I arrived last week from Spain… | 我刚从西班牙来 |
[1:02:52] | by way of Paris, Lisbon and San Francisco. | 经过巴黎 里斯本和旧金山 |
[1:02:55] | I am inspecting my family’s holdings. | 巡视家族的财户 |
[1:03:03] | Queen Isabella of Spain has been very generous to us. | 伊莎贝拉女王对我们很厚爱 |
[1:03:09] | Very impressive. What brings you to my door? | 真是令人佩服 什么风把你吹来 |
[1:03:13] | When I heard you were back in California… | 听说你回加州 |
[1:03:15] | I knew I must introduce myself. | 我得来拜访 |
[1:03:17] | Her Royal Highness speaks very highly of you. | 女王陛下很赏识你 |
[1:03:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:03:24] | I was under the impression I was out of favor with the Spanish court… | 我以为丢了加州 |
[1:03:27] | since California was lost to Mexico. | 我就失完了 |
[1:03:36] | Only in certain circles. | 想必是有人造谣 |
[1:03:38] | Her Majesty knows those unfortunate events were clearly no fault of yours. | 女王陛下知道那不是你的错 |
[1:03:44] | She also told me this province is still a land of opportunity… | 他对我说有远见的人 |
[1:03:47] | for a man of vision. | 仍然充满机会 |
[1:03:49] | And you are a man of vision? | 你有远见吗 |
[1:03:52] | I am a man in search of a vision. | 我正在寻找机会 |
[1:03:58] | But my timing is unfortunate. | 我来得不巧 |
[1:04:01] | I have interrupted a party. | 打搅你了 |
[1:04:03] | Perhaps I could call again? | 改天再来拜访 |
[1:04:06] | No, no. It would honor me for you to join us. | 不用 你来是我的荣幸 |
[1:04:10] | It would honor me to do so, sir. | 这也是我的荣幸 |
[1:04:13] | Please allow me to introduce my daughter Elena. | 我介绍我女儿 |
[1:04:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:04:21] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[1:04:27] | I’m afraid I have brought no gift for the hostess. | 恕我没为女主人带来礼物 |
[1:04:32] | Wait a moment. | 请稍等一下 |
[1:04:45] | -Thank you. -My pleasure. | -谢谢你 -我的荣幸 |
[1:04:52] | Bernardo, pick up your feet. | 贝纳多 跟上来 |
[1:05:23] | Don Alejandro. | 亚勒汉卓先生 |
[1:05:26] | My father and I Would like you to join us at our table. | 父亲想请你加入我们 |
[1:05:30] | I would be delighted, senorita. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:05:46] | Don Alejandro, I’m so pleased you could join us. | 亚勒汉卓 很高兴你能加入 |
[1:05:49] | Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Don Alejandro del Castillo y Garcia… | 各位 这是亚勒汉卓卡斯提 |
[1:05:52] | recently returned from Spain. | 最近才从西班牙来到 |
[1:05:55] | And this is Captain Harrison Love. | 这位是哈里逊勒夫队长 |
[1:05:58] | Not a don, but certainly a kindred spirit. | 不是贵族 但是志同道合 |
[1:06:03] | Are you not the man who was chasing a legendary bandit recently? | 你最近追捕一名传奇土匪 |
[1:06:08] | He was hardly legendary. | 他不是传奇 |
[1:06:09] | So you caught him? | 你逮到他了 |
[1:06:12] | It’s only a matter of time. | 那是迟早的事 |
[1:06:15] | Well, the bandit may have escaped… | 他是逃走了 |
[1:06:18] | but the rest of us will certainly think twice… | 不过我们都不太敢 |
[1:06:21] | before going to confession. | 去告解了 |
[1:06:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:51] | With all due respect, Don Hector, I disagree. | 恕我直言 我不同意 |
[1:06:54] | Until these people are free to govern themselves… | 除非人民有自主权 |
[1:06:57] | we will see many more “Z”s carved into walls. | 否则还会出现佐罗这种人 |
[1:07:02] | Don Alejandro, what do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[1:07:07] | I think… | 我认为 |
[1:07:10] | sheep will always need a shepherd… | 人民需要一个领导 |
[1:07:12] | but certainly not this Zorro creature. | 不过绝对不是这个佐罗 |
[1:07:17] | He probably wears the mask to hide his bald head and unsightly features. | 他大概是酗八怪才载上面罩 |
[1:07:26] | There are some who would call him heroic. | 有些人认为他是英雄 |
[1:07:28] | Heroism. A romantic illusion. | 那只是一种假象 |
[1:07:31] | -Much like nobility. -Elena, that is enough. | -跟贵族一样 -伊莲娜 够了 |
[1:07:35] | Myself, I would think heroism is something to aspire to, not sneer at. | 我认为英雄是种理想不是笑柄 |
[1:07:38] | All that playing with swords… | 比剑 开枪 |
[1:07:40] | shooting guns, racing around with horses… | 骑马打仗这些事 |
[1:07:43] | gives me a frightful headache. | 让我头痛得要命 |
[1:07:46] | Such sweaty pursuits are hardly the work of a gentleman. | 绅士不该辛苦流汗 |
[1:07:49] | And what is? Climbing in and out of carriages? | 该做什么 坐马车纳凉 |
[1:07:52] | No, my dear. | 不是的 |
[1:07:54] | But increasing one’s holdings so as to provide lavish comfort… | 绅士应该尽量让淑女养尊处优 |
[1:07:58] | for young ladies… such as yourself. | 让你这种窃窥淑女 |
[1:08:09] | A woman’s grasp of politics. What can I say? | 女人家不懂政治 |
[1:08:15] | Well, we’re at a party, aren’t we? | 这是场舞会 对吧 |
[1:08:17] | Elena, may I have the honor of this dance? | 我能和你共舞吗 |
[1:08:24] | I would be glad to. | 我很乐意 |
[1:09:14] | Yes? Were you looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[1:09:17] | A sense of the miraculous in everyday life. | 我想在平淡中找到惊喜 |
[1:09:22] | Oh, really. Well, why don’t you try looking someplace else? | 到别处去找吧 |
[1:09:25] | The lady and I were trying to dance. | 我们在跳舞 |
[1:09:27] | You were trying. | 你不会跳舞 |
[1:09:29] | She was succeeding. | 她跳得很好 |
[1:09:33] | Forgive me, Capitan. | 原谅 |
[1:09:35] | A shameless joke at your expense… | 我拿你当笑话 |
[1:09:37] | and I hope it will not be the last. | 希望这不是最后一次 |
[1:09:39] | Don Rafael wants you back at his table… now. | 罗费欧要你回去 现在 |
[1:10:29] | Would you care to try something more robust? | 未点更激烈的如何 |
[1:10:32] | Or do you feel unequal to the task? | 还是你不能 |
[1:10:34] | No, on the contrary, Don Alejandro. | 正好相反 |
[1:10:37] | I think only of your distaste for perspiration. | 我只是以为你不喜欢流汗 |
[1:10:42] | Maestro. | 请吧 |
[1:12:10] | Well, that is the way they are dancing in Madrid these days. | 我在马德里不敢这么跳 |
[1:12:14] | Excuse me, Don Rafael. I need to catch my breath. | 抱歉 我得喘口气 |
[1:12:17] | Your daughter is a very spirited dancer. | 令援是个活泼的舞者 |
[1:12:20] | “Spirited.” Thank you for putting it so delicately. | 活泼 请你留点口德 |
[1:12:29] | I apologize if you were offended. | 希望你不介意 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Completely unnecessary, I assure you. | 不会 你不用道歉 |
[1:12:35] | She is young and impulsive. | 她只是年轻气盛 |
[1:12:37] | But her beauty is beyond compare… | 不过美得不可方物 |
[1:12:40] | and she has her father’s commanding presence. | 她遗传了她父亲的气质 |
[1:12:51] | As an advisor to Her Royal Highness in matters of finance… | 旁为女王陛下的财务顾问 |
[1:12:55] | it would be my pleasure to introduce you both at court. | 我很荣幸为你们引见她 |
[1:13:10] | Join us in the courtyard. There’s something I’d like to share with you. | 跟我们到庭院看一样东西 |
[1:13:14] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[1:13:16] | A vision. | 一个机会 |
[1:13:27] | Fellow dons of California… | 加州的贵族们 |
[1:13:30] | all of us here can recall the golden years when we ruled this country. | 我们都记得西班牙的辉煌时代 |
[1:13:35] | We commanded respect as noblemen, and we amassed a great deal of wealth… | 贵族们有钱有势 一呼百应 |
[1:13:40] | but there was something we never achieved. | 不过有件事我们做不到 |
[1:13:43] | We never determined our own destiny. | 那就是决定自己的未未 |
[1:13:48] | Well, the time has come. | 时间到 |
[1:13:50] | Time to claim what always should have been ours. | 现在该占领属子我们的土地 |
[1:13:54] | My friends… | 朋友们 |
[1:13:57] | I give you the independent Republic of California. | 这就是独立的加州共和国 |
[1:14:18] | Don Rafael, every man here owes you something. | 罗费欧 大家都久你 |
[1:14:22] | The land you gave us made us all wealthy men. | 你分的土地让我们致富 |
[1:14:25] | However, we must question your motives. | 然而 我们必须质疑你的目的 |
[1:14:29] | The day you arrived on the beach you made us all look like fools. | 你抵达那天让我们下不了台 |
[1:14:33] | That is absurd, Don Pedro. I was merely playing to the crowd. | 胡说 我只是讨好群众 |
[1:14:36] | And what are you doing now if not “playing to the crowd”? | 你这不也是讨好群众 |
[1:14:40] | Now you’re inciting us to raise arms against Santa Anna… | 你要我们反抗圣塔安纳 |
[1:14:44] | when you know perfectly well we could never defeat his army. | 你明知我们打不过他 |
[1:14:48] | I was not suggesting that we fight him for California. | 我不要从他手中抡走加州 |
[1:14:51] | I was suggesting that we buy it from him. | 我要从他手上买过未 |
[1:14:55] | Santa Anna is waging a very expensive war with the United States… | 圣塔安纳正在和美国打仗 |
[1:14:58] | and is increasingly short of money. | 他急需要用钱 |
[1:15:00] | Even if we al! Combined our fortunes… | 我们有再多的钱 |
[1:15:03] | we could not come up with enough money to buy this country from Santa Anna. | 也不够从他手上收买加州 |
[1:15:08] | I have already brokered a deal with him. | 我已经跟他谈好条件 |
[1:15:12] | You’re living in a dream, Montero. | 你这是在做梦 |
[1:15:16] | And why don’t we all live in the same dream together? | 让我们一起让这美梦成真 |
[1:15:34] | Meet me here tomorrow morning, gentlemen… | 明天我会让你们大开眼界 |
[1:15:37] | for a journey that will open your eyes and lay all your doubts to rest. | 你们不会再怀疑我 |
[1:16:34] | My friends, I give you… | 朋友们 这就是 |
[1:16:38] | Eldorado. | 黄金国 |
[1:16:50] | Technically, of course, all this gold belongs to Santa Anna… | 这些黄金应该属子圣塔安纳 |
[1:16:53] | but fortunately, for us, he’s completely unaware of its existence. | 不过幸好他完全不知情 |
[1:16:57] | For the deception to work, all these bars… | 金决上面部有西班牙国印 |
[1:17:00] | have been marked with the Spanish seal so he’ll think they’ve come from Spain. | 他以为未自西班牙 |
[1:17:05] | You see now, gentlemen? Is it becoming clearer to you? | 现在你们明白了吧 |
[1:17:08] | Two days from now we will buy this country from Santa Anna… | 后天我们用他土地上的黄金 |
[1:17:13] | and we will buy it with gold dug from his own land. | 从他手上买下加州 |
[1:17:27] | Where did you find all these people? | 这些工人从哪里找未的 |
[1:17:30] | Anywhere we wanted. | 到处都有 |
[1:17:33] | Brilliant. | 真聪明 |
[1:17:41] | It’s only part of the mining process. | 他们只是在采矿 |
[1:17:44] | At first we were just picking it up off the ground, but now we’re blasting. | 本来是用捡的 现在用炸药 |
[1:18:02] | So, this is the future of California, huh? | 这就是加州的未来 |
[1:18:07] | This is my vision, yes. | 这是我眼中的未来 |
[1:18:14] | Up here! | 这儿 |
[1:18:15] | Well, now ain’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[1:18:19] | Full-grown vultures walkin’ around like real folk. | 群披着羊皮的大野狼 |
[1:18:25] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[1:18:26] | Welcome to hell’s outhouse. | 光临人间炼狱 |
[1:18:29] | They call us “the disappeared ones.” | 我们是失踪人口 |
[1:18:32] | But, as you can see, we ain’t exactly disappeared. | 不过我们没有失踪 |
[1:18:35] | -We just been a little hard to find. -Wait! | -只是很难找而已 -等等 |
[1:18:39] | You. I know you. | 你 我认得你 |
[1:18:41] | You bet you do, peckerwood. | 臭小子 |
[1:18:43] | I’m the legendary Three-Fingered Jack… | 我是传奇的三指杰克 |
[1:18:46] | and you are a bunch of murderin’ trash… | 你们都穿得人模人祥 |
[1:18:49] | dressed up in fancy, sweet-smellin’ doodads. | 其实全是滥杀无辜的凶手 |
[1:18:54] | Ignore him, gentlemen. He’s a common thief. | 别管他 他是个小偷 |
[1:18:58] | As common as they come. | 我是个小偷 |
[1:19:00] | But I ain’t nothin’ compared to you gentlemen. | 不过我干的坏事比不上你们 |
[1:19:04] | I steal gold. I steal money. | 我只偷黄金和钱 |
[1:19:07] | But you, you steal people’s lives. | 你们欲抡走老百姓的生活 |
[1:19:11] | So damn ya…and damn the horse that brung ya! | 该死 你们全都该开 |
[1:19:35] | “Peckerwood”? | 臭小子 |
[1:20:19] | Is there something amusing, Captain? | 有什么好笑的 队长 |
[1:20:23] | Strange, I’d say. | 事情真巧 |
[1:20:26] | That’s the second time I’ve shot him while he was flying through the air. | 这是我第二次向他开枪 |
[1:20:41] | I need to speak with you at the hacienda… alone. | 我想单独和你谈谈 |
[1:20:45] | Some other time, perhaps. | 改天吧 |
[1:20:47] | Today. | 今天 |
[1:20:48] | Alone. | 一个人来 |
[1:21:13] | Good afternoon, Bernardo. | 午安 贝纳多 |
[1:21:17] | Good afternoon, senorita. | 午安 小姐 |
[1:21:19] | Your voice is so calming. | 你的声音好温柔 |
[1:21:22] | He’s high-spirited. He needs to hear something soothing. | 他太急躁 需要点安慰 |
[1:21:25] | Yes, I understand. | 我了解 |
[1:21:29] | How long have you served Don Alejandro? | 你替亚勒汉卓做事我多久 |
[1:21:33] | Sometimes it seems interminable. | 有时好像永无止尽 |
[1:21:35] | -I’m sorry. I speak out of place. -Do not worry, Bernardo. | -抱歉 我失言了 -别担心 |
[1:21:38] | He will not hear it from me. | 我不会跟他说 |
[1:21:42] | Don Alejandro confuses me. | 我搞不懂亚勒汉卓 |
[1:21:46] | Sometimes he seems so arrogant, so superior. | 他有时狂妄白大 白命不凡 |
[1:21:52] | And yet the way that he looks at me… | 不过当他看着我 |
[1:21:54] | the way that he dances with me… | 跟我跳舞 |
[1:21:57] | as if he were two completely different men. | 好像变成另外一个人 |
[1:22:10] | You look so much like your mother. | 你好像你母亲 |
[1:22:15] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:22:20] | I don’t see much of Don Rafael in you. | 你不太像罗费欧先生 |
[1:22:25] | I know my father wishes I acted more like her. | 我父亲希望我像她一祥 |
[1:22:28] | She was very proper, my mother. Always appropriate. | 她永远都循规蹈矩 沽旁自爱 |
[1:22:32] | Is that how he describes her? | 他是这么形容她吗 |
[1:22:34] | Yes. But sometimes I do not believe him. | 是 有时候我不相信 |
[1:22:38] | She was more like you. | 她跟你比较像 |
[1:22:41] | Perhaps. | 大概是吧 |
[1:22:44] | It would be a way of knowing her. | 我只能这么想 |
[1:22:50] | My ninera once told me… | 我奶妈说 |
[1:22:52] | that the departed can see you in the moonlight. | 死去的人能在月光下看到你 |
[1:22:55] | So when I was young I used to sneak out at night… | 我小时候会在晚上偷溜出去 |
[1:22:59] | and ride my horse across Andalusia… | 在草原上骑着马 |
[1:23:02] | and wave at the sky so she would know it was me. | 向天空挥手 让她知道是我 |
[1:23:11] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[1:23:13] | Giving birth to me. | 生我的时候难产 |
[1:23:17] | My father rarely speaks of her. I think he finds it too painful. | 父亲很少谈她 他觉得太痛苦 |
[1:23:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:31] | I know what it is like to lose a loved one. | 我知道痛失亲人的感受 |
[1:23:34] | You? | 是吗 |
[1:23:37] | Yes. A daughter. | 是的 我女儿 |
[1:23:40] | Long ago. | 好久以前 |
[1:23:43] | When I see you I remember what it felt like to be a father. | 见到你让我想起当父亲的感受 |
[1:23:52] | I’m sure your mother would be very proud of you, senorita. | 你母亲一定会以你为荣 |
[1:23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:00] | Bernardo, I have to ask you: Have we ever met before? | 贝纳多 我们见过面吗 |
[1:24:07] | Why would you think that? | 没有 为什么 |
[1:24:10] | I don’t know. It’s strange. | 不知道 很奇怪 |
[1:24:13] | Your voice seems so familiar, somehow. | 你的声音好熟悉 |
[1:24:16] | Well, I haven’t been to Spain since before you were born. | 你出生后我就没到过西班牙 |
[1:24:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:24] | Well, it’s a very pleasant voice. | 你的声音很好听 |
[1:24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:31] | Good day, Bernardo. | 再见 贝纳多 |
[1:24:32] | Good day… | 再见 |
[1:24:40] | Elena. | 伊莲娜 |
[1:24:57] | Did you know that the Compa Indians of Central Peru… | 秘鲁中部的康巴印第安人 |
[1:25:00] | used to cannibalize their slain enemies in order to absorb their power? | 为了吸取敌人力量会吃掉他们 |
[1:25:05] | The eyes, in particular, were most sought-after. | 尤其是眼睛最珍责 |
[1:25:12] | To be able to see through the eyes of an enemy… | 透过敌人眼光看事情 |
[1:25:15] | is a valuable thing. | 很难得 |
[1:25:23] | Where are my manners? | 我真没礼貌 |
[1:25:25] | Care for something to drink? | 你想喝点吗 |
[1:25:34] | No? | 不想 |
[1:25:36] | A different vintage, perhaps. | 喝别的酒吧 |
[1:25:48] | You’re a very sick person, Capitan Love. | 你很变态 勒夫队长 |
[1:25:52] | Heads in water jars, hands in wine pitchers… | 水壶装人头 酒瓶放人手 |
[1:25:56] | must strike you as odd, Isuppose. | 你一定会觉很奇怪 |
[1:26:00] | Well, for one thing, I think you ought to fire your housekeeper. | 你应该开除你的管家 |
[1:26:10] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:26:12] | An enemy. | 一个敌人 |
[1:26:16] | He has a brother out there who will share the same fate. | 他还有个弟弟也死定了 |
[1:26:22] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:26:29] | To your health. | 祝你健康 |
[1:26:30] | Murrieta’s brother or not… | 就算你不是莫氏兄弟 |
[1:26:33] | you are more than you pretend to be. | 你都是个冒牌货 |
[1:26:36] | Maybe someday… | 也许哪天 |
[1:26:38] | I will see what I look like through your eyes… | 我会拥有你的眼睛 |
[1:27:30] | Oh, it is beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[1:27:47] | Excuse me. How much does it cost? | 对不起 多少钱 |
[1:27:57] | It is a gift, she says, in honor of your mother. | 她说是纪念你母亲的礼物 |
[1:28:02] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[1:28:05] | She loved your mother. | 她很爱你母亲 |
[1:28:08] | Tell her she must be mistaken. My mother died long ago in Spain. | 她搞措了 她在西班牙去世了 |
[1:28:24] | She says there is no mistaking the daughter… | 她说你确实是 |
[1:28:26] | of Esperanza and Diego de la Vega. | 迪亚哥的女儿 |
[1:28:29] | She says she was your nanny. | 她说她是你的奶妈 |
[1:28:31] | She hung flowers on your crib when you were little. | 你小时候她在你摇篮上挂花 |
[1:28:38] | I’m sorry. I cannot accept it. | 抱歉 我不能接受 |
[1:29:03] | Alejandro, listen to me. | 亚勒汉卓 听好 |
[1:29:05] | Can you find your way back to the mine? | 你找得到金矿吗 |
[1:29:13] | The carriage windows were all covered. | 马车全都密封 |
[1:29:17] | -He didn’t even trust his own dons. -Nor would I. | -他连贵族都不信任 -我也不会 |
[1:29:21] | You must go to Montero’s house tonight… | 今晚你得偷进蒙特洛的 |
[1:29:23] | break into his study, find anything that will tell us what his plans are. | 书房 并找到他的计书 |
[1:29:27] | People at the mine are dying… | 金矿的工人命在旦夕 |
[1:29:31] | and all I can think of is… | 我欲只想着杀勒夫队长报仇 |
[1:29:36] | He will come into your circle soon enough. You need not chase him. | 他会落在你手上的 |
[1:29:43] | -I miss my brother. -Your brother is dead. | 我好想我哥哥你哥哥死了 |
[1:29:46] | We lose the ones we love. We cannot change it. Put it aside. | 你得志掉失去亲人的痛苦 |
[1:29:50] | How? | 怎么能 |
[1:29:54] | How can I do what is needed… | 我怎么能伸张正义 |
[1:29:56] | when all I feel is… | 我心中充满着 |
[1:29:59] | hate? | 仇恨 |
[1:30:02] | You hide it… | 你得藏起来 |
[1:30:06] | with this. | 用这个 |
[1:30:19] | Santa Anna has agreed to the transfer at noon, the day after tomorrow… | 圣塔安纳同意后天去载黄金 |
[1:30:23] | but he insists we deliver the gold five miles north of town. | 他要我们送到城外五里处 |
[1:30:26] | Captain Love? | 勒夫队长 |
[1:30:31] | It’s a safe distance from the mine. The bars are stamped and ready. | 应该很安全 金奈都准备好了 |
[1:30:34] | I don’t foresee a problem. | 不会有问题 |
[1:30:37] | Tell him we agree. | 跟他说我们同意 |
[1:30:39] | You’ve done well, Luiz. Very well. | 干得好 路易 |
[1:30:45] | To the independent Republic of California. | 敬独立的加州共和国 |
[1:31:20] | Did you send men to the hills? Double the guard at the wal!? | 你有没有加强戒备 |
[1:31:23] | Yes, yes, of course. | 当然有 |
[1:31:31] | -After all If it’s only one man… -It isn’t just one man. | -他只是一个人 -不只是一个人 |
[1:31:34] | It’s Zorro. | 他是佐罗 |
[1:31:37] | And he knows about the mine. | 他知道金矿的事 |
[1:31:39] | Otherwise he wouldn’t be here tonight. | 所以才会来 |
[1:31:42] | -How could he possibly… -It doesn’t matter how. | -他怎么会知道 -这不重要 |
[1:31:45] | You don’t seem to grasp the situation. | 你好像没搞懂 |
[1:31:48] | If Santa Anna finds out we’ve paid him in gold stolen from his own land… | 要是圣塔安纳知道黄金的来源 |
[1:31:51] | he will have us butchered like cattle. | 他就会屠杀我们 |
[1:31:54] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:31:58] | Then we should destroy the evidence. | 我们得毁灭证据 |
[1:32:00] | Set explosives, bury the mine. | 把金矿炸掉 |
[1:32:04] | And the workers? | 工人呢 |
[1:32:06] | We destroy all the evidence, Don Rafael. | 毁灭一切证据 |
[1:32:08] | No witnesses. | 包括证人 |
[1:32:17] | Make sure those papers are locked up. | 把这些锁起来 |
[1:32:38] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[1:32:48] | The much-debated Zorro. | 备受争议的佐罗 |
[1:32:51] | No. | 不是 |
[1:32:52] | The legendary Zorro. | 传奇的佐罗 |
[1:32:57] | Put down your weapons! | 把武器放下 |
[1:33:00] | Tell them. | 快说 |
[1:33:01] | Do as he says. | 乖乖照办 |
[1:33:09] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[1:33:17] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:33:19] | Stop. | 站住 |
[1:33:22] | Face the window. | 面对窗户 |
[1:33:25] | Now bend down and touch your toes. | 弯下腰 手摸脚趾头 |
[1:33:31] | Bend over. | 弯下去 |
[1:33:35] | Would you excuse me, Capitan Love? | 不好意思 |
[1:33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:03] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:36:33] | Good morning, senor. | 早安 先生 |
[1:36:40] | Good morning, senorita. | 早安 小姐 |
[1:36:41] | -Give it back. -What? | -还给我 -什么 |
[1:36:44] | Whatever you have stolen from my father, I want it back. Give it to me! | 不管你偷走什么东西 马上还给我 |
[1:36:58] | Come on now. | 别傻了 |
[1:37:14] | I don’t have the time to give you the proper instruction. | 我没时间教你剑术 |
[1:37:20] | I have had the proper instruction since I was four. | 我从四岁起就开始学剑 |
[1:38:17] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[1:38:21] | Not bad at all. | 非常不措 |
[1:38:46] | This will make it more difficult. | 这就比较棘手 |
[1:38:49] | Senorita… | 小姐 |
[1:39:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:39:38] | Do you surrender? | 投不投降 |
[1:39:40] | Never. | 绝不 |
[1:39:43] | But I may scream. | 我会尖叫 |
[1:39:46] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[1:39:48] | Sometimes I have that effect. | 有时候我有这种魁力 |
[1:40:19] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:40:24] | Good-bye, senorita. | 再见了 小姐 |
[1:40:38] | What are you doing here? What happened? | 你在做什么 |
[1:40:40] | Zorro. Zorro was here. | 佐罗来过 |
[1:40:43] | I fought him, and he left. He left! | 他逃走了 他走了 |
[1:40:46] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[1:40:49] | But he was young and vigorous. | 不认得 不过他很年轻力壮 |
[1:40:53] | He was very vigorous, Father. | 他很强壮 |
[1:40:56] | -Vigorous. -Yes. | -年轻力壮 -是 |
[1:41:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:42:57] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:44:12] | Here. This is the canyon. | 你看 这道峡谷 |
[1:44:15] | That is where the mine is. | 金矿就在这里 |
[1:44:18] | They have…25, 30 guards at most. | 最多只有25 30个守卫 |
[1:44:23] | -Nothing that Zorro can’t overcome. -I’m not going with you. | -佐罗一定能搞定 -我不跟你去 |
[1:44:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:44:29] | I’m not going with you. | 我不跟你去 |
[1:44:32] | There’s something I must do. It’s a personal matter. | 我得做一件事 是私事 |
[1:44:37] | What about the prisoners? | 那些工人怎么办 |
[1:44:39] | There’s nothing more I can do for them. | 我也没办法帮他们 |
[1:44:43] | Nothing you will do. | 你不愿意帮他们 |
[1:44:44] | I gave my life to them. | 我为他们伸张正义 |
[1:44:48] | In return, I lost everything. | 结果会失去一切 |
[1:44:50] | My wife was murdered before my eyes and my child was stolen… | 妻子在我眼前被杀 |
[1:44:53] | to be raised by my mortal enemy. | 女儿被我的死敌养大 |
[1:44:56] | Montero? | 蒙特洛 |
[1:45:01] | Elena. | 伊莲娜 |
[1:45:05] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[1:45:08] | Yes. She was. | 她曾是 |
[1:45:14] | So…you will simply take your revenge. | 你只想找他报仇 |
[1:45:19] | No, I will take my daughter. | 我要向他讨回女儿 |
[1:45:21] | And don’t pretend she means nothing to you. | 别假装你不爱她 |
[1:45:24] | Well she does. | 我爱她 |
[1:45:25] | But you taught me to see beyond personal feelings. Remember? | 可是你教我要割舍私情 |
[1:45:29] | Was that all a lie? | 难道全是谎言 |
[1:45:32] | -You’re too young to understand. -To understand what? | -你太年轻 不会明白 -明白什么 |
[1:45:36] | Betrayal? | 背叛吗 |
[1:45:38] | All the work, all the training, all the wise words, for what? | 你教我这么多都是为什么 |
[1:45:42] | To smile in the face of my brother’s killer while you make your own plans? | 向我的仇人屈服 你欲去报仇 |
[1:45:50] | Alejandro, I taught you everything you need to survive. | 我把一旁本领教给你 |
[1:45:54] | Now I must look to my own heart. | 现在我得为自己着想 |
[1:45:59] | Elena is all I have left. I’m not going to lose her again. | 我只有伊莲娜 不能再失去她 |
[1:46:06] | What about California? | 加州呢 |
[1:46:07] | What about the people? | 老百姓呢 |
[1:46:10] | They still have Zorro. | 他们还有佐罗 |
[1:46:41] | I have every inch of the countryside covered. | 我到处都搜过了 |
[1:46:44] | If he shows himself… | 他敢现旁 |
[1:46:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:46:49] | -Do you have the map? -We’ll find it. | -找到地点图吗 -我会找到的 |
[1:46:52] | Is your army ready to fight Santa Anna’s? | 你打得过圣塔安纳吗 |
[1:46:54] | -No, sir. -Then of course, I’m not all right. | -打不过还用问吗 -我当然不好 |
[1:46:58] | I’m really beginning to wonder if you want this operation to succeed at all. | 我开始怀疑你想不想成功 |
[1:47:01] | -Just what are you saying, Don Rafael? -What I’m saying, Captain… | -你在说什么 -我是说 |
[1:47:04] | is that I think my horse could run this army better than you. | 我的马都比你会带兵 |
[1:47:13] | I said I’ll find him. | 我说我会找到他 |
[1:47:17] | That means I will. | 就一定会找到 |
[1:47:22] | Perhaps I can save you the trouble. | 让我替你省点麻烦 |
[1:47:24] | Go on. Reach for it, Captain. | 尽管拿呀 |
[1:47:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:47:30] | I warned you long ago, Rafael… | 我警告过你 |
[1:47:34] | that you would never be rid of me. | 你摆脱不了我 |
[1:47:37] | De la Vega. | 迪亚哥 |
[1:47:42] | Rafael. | 罗费欧 |
[1:47:44] | You were not the Zorro I saw last night. | 你不是昨晚的佐罗 |
[1:47:47] | That was your master, Don Alejandro. | 那是你主人亚勒汉卓 |
[1:47:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:47:51] | But there are many who would proudly wear the mask of Zorro. | 很多人都愿意当佐罗 |
[1:47:54] | Either way, it’s of little consequence. | 这不重要 |
[1:47:57] | Events have been set in motion that you cannot stop. | 你阻止不了我 |
[1:48:00] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我不是来阻止你 |
[1:48:04] | Call for Elena. | 把伊莲娜叫来 |
[1:48:10] | Call her. | 快点 |
[1:48:14] | Captain… | 队长 |
[1:48:16] | bring my daughter. | 把我女儿带来 |
[1:48:20] | Bring her to me! | 快去 |
[1:48:30] | You cannot imagine, Rafael… | 你知道 |
[1:48:33] | how I have dreamed of this moment. | 这一刻我想了有多久 |
[1:48:35] | Night and day, 20 long years. | 二十年来日衣都在想 |
[1:48:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:48:42] | I haven’t given you a second thought. | 我从来没想到你 |
[1:48:46] | If I die, Dela Vega, the truth dies with me. | 我死了真相就不会大白 |
[1:48:50] | We shall see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:48:52] | Father! | 父亲 |
[1:48:54] | Bernardo, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:48:56] | Tell her, Rafael. | 跟她说 罗费欧 |
[1:49:00] | Tell me what? What is going on? | 跟我说什么 怎么回事 |
[1:49:02] | Tell her who her real father is. | 跟她说她真的父亲是谁 |
[1:49:06] | What is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[1:49:10] | This…unfortunate man lost a daughter once. | 这个人想女儿 |
[1:49:15] | It has driven him mad, and now he seeks to claim you for his own. | 想得发疯 现在他要把你抢走 |
[1:49:21] | Tell her…how her mother died. | 跟她说她母亲是怎么死的 |
[1:49:28] | Your daughter is lost, de la Vega. | 你女儿死了 迪亚哥 |
[1:49:32] | You cannot have mine. | 你不能抢走我的 |
[1:49:34] | De la Vega? | 迪亚哥 |
[1:49:37] | A woman in town, she told me. | 城里有个女人跟我说 |
[1:49:42] | Diego de la Vega? | 迪亚哥卫嘉 |
[1:49:47] | Father? | 父亲 |
[1:49:50] | His name is of no consequence… | 他的名字不重要 |
[1:49:56] | I was told my ninera used to hang something on my crib. | 她说我奶妈在我摇篮挂东西 |
[1:50:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:03] | She had her hang fresh flowers… | 她都挂鲜花 |
[1:50:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:50:08] | No! | 住手 |
[1:50:15] | Let us finish it, Rafael. | 让我们决斗吧 |
[1:50:18] | Let us finish what we started the night Esperanza died. | 结束那晚未了的对决吧 |
[1:50:23] | Drop your sword…or I will have you shot… | 把剑放下 否则就把你枪杀 |
[1:50:28] | even in the presence of my daughter. | 在我女儿面前也一祥 |
[1:50:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:50:50] | They were flowers. | 是鲜花 |
[1:50:52] | Romneya. | 罗曼尼花 |
[1:51:04] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[1:53:15] | Water! | 水 |
[1:53:52] | Lock ’em up! | 关起来 |
[1:54:49] | The fuses are burning. Hurry it up. | 引线点着了 快点 |
[1:54:56] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:55:20] | Wait here! | 在这儿等 |
[1:55:31] | Secure the wagon. Stay alert. | 守住马车 保持警戒 |
[1:58:21] | Only one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[1:58:26] | Really? What is that? | 是吗 什么问题 |
[1:58:34] | How would you like your remains displayed? | 你想用什么装尸体 |
[2:00:06] | Now I am free…to kill you. | 我终于能杀死你 |
[2:00:17] | Drop the sword. | 把剑放下 |
[2:00:19] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[2:00:30] | You really think I would have killed my own child? | 你真以为我会杀她 |
[2:00:58] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[2:01:23] | Elena! Get them out! | 把他们救走 |
[2:01:33] | “M”…for Murrieta. | M代表莫氏兄弟 |
[2:01:37] | Two men. | 不是你死 |
[2:01:39] | One dead! | 就是我亡 |
[2:02:42] | You’re doing well. | 你打得还不措 |
[2:02:43] | Your brother would have shot himself by now. | 你哥哥早就自杀了 |
[2:05:59] | Is it finished? | 结束了吗 |
[2:06:02] | Yes, Don Diego. | 是的 迪亚哥 |
[2:06:05] | It’s finished. | 都结束了 |
[2:06:08] | Not for Zorro. | 对佐罗来说还没有 |
[2:06:11] | There will be other days, other battles to fight. | 定有别的事必须奋战 |
[2:06:15] | It is your curse and destiny. | 这是你的诅咒和命运 |
[2:06:20] | My beautiful Elena. | 美丽的伊莲娜 |
[2:06:25] | The world is a strange place. | 命运真会作弄人 |
[2:06:30] | To have found you at last, only to lose you again. | 我终于找到你又要失去你 |
[2:06:33] | You will never lose me… | 你不会失去我 |
[2:06:37] | Father. | 父亲 |
[2:06:46] | You are like your mother. | 你跟你母亲一样 |
[2:06:50] | Same eyes. | 一样的眼睛 |
[2:06:52] | Same mouth. | 嘴巴 |
[2:06:55] | Same spirit. | 一样的精神 |
[2:07:06] | My child. | 亚勒汉卓 伊莲娜 |
[2:07:28] | And so it was. | 就是这祥 |
[2:07:31] | Lightning split the sky.Thunder shook the earth. | 天地间突然雷电交加 |
[2:07:36] | Then all was quiet. | 然后一片寂静 |
[2:07:40] | The great warrior known as Zorro…was gone. | 伟大的斗士佐罗走了 |
[2:07:47] | The people of the land gave him a hero’s funeral.The largest anyone had ever seen. | 人们为这名英雄举行隆重葬礼 |
[2:07:53] | They came from far and wide to say farewell to the brave and noble champion. | 大老远前来向这名勇士致敬 |
[2:08:02] | But don’t worry, little Joaquin. | 别担心 小瓦金 |
[2:08:05] | Whenever great deeds are remembered your grandfather will live on. | 你外公永远活在人们的心中 |
[2:08:12] | For there must always, always be a Zorro. | 世上一定有佐罗的存在 |
[2:08:16] | And someday, when he’s needed… | 当人民有需要 |
[2:08:19] | we will see him again… | 他就会出现 |
[2:08:22] | on his fearsome steed Tornado riding like the wind… | 骑着爱驹龙卷风奔驰而来 |
[2:08:27] | his sword blazing in the sun. | 他的宝剑闪闪发亮 |
[2:08:30] | Leaping, jumping, swinging through the air. | 奔跑跳耀 分手矫健 |
[2:08:34] | Fighting like a lion. Fighting like a tiger. | 像狮子和老虎一样打开 |
[2:08:36] | Fighting…As safely as possible. | 尽量讲究安全 |
[2:08:48] | Is this your idea of putting the baby to sleep? | 你是这样哄孩子睡觉吗 |
[2:08:59] | Sleep tight, my son. | 乖乖睡 儿子 |
[2:09:08] | When I sleep I will dream of this dashing rogue Zorro. | 我一定会梦到英勇的佐罗 |
[2:09:14] | But what face shall I give him? | 他长什么样子 |
[2:09:18] | He has been many different men… | 他曾是不同的人 |
[2:09:21] | but he has loved you as all of them. | 不过你都很爱他们 |
[2:09:29] | How can I refuse such a man? | 他真令人难以抗拒 |
[2:09:33] | Do you know where I might find him? | 到哪里才找得到他 |
[2:09:36] | You know Zorro.He could be anywhere. | 你知道佐罗是无所不在的 |
[2:09:57] | There, there, my darling. | 乖 乖 |