时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感警探 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:09] | A master manipulator of thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:19] | Northern Napa County CA | 加州奥克兰以北纳帕市乡村 |
[00:29] | Boy, am i glad to see you guys. | 伙计 很高兴见到你们 |
[00:32] | We are sorely ill-prepared for this kind of deal. | 我们对这种案子完全没经验 |
[00:36] | Quail hunter’s dog found her this morning at 5:30. | 鹌鹑猎人的狗今天早上5:30发现了她 |
[00:40] | Wasn’t meant to be huntin’ quail, but he was. | 他不打算打猎 但现在发现了一只 (鹌鹑也有漂亮姑娘的意思) |
[00:43] | Do we know who she is? | 确认受害人身份了吗? |
[00:44] | Nope. Looks familiar, though, so i’m guessing local. | 还没 不过看上去很眼熟 所以我猜是本地人 |
[00:50] | People sure look different when they’re dead, though, don’t they? | 不过死人看上去都一样 不是吗? |
[00:56] | That wound doesn’t look fatal. | 这个伤口不像是致命伤 |
[01:00] | There’s no ligature marks on the neck, so she wasn’t strangled or hung. | 颈部没有勒痕 所以不是扼死或吊死 |
[01:04] | Gums are livid. | 牙龈发紫 |
[01:05] | Eyes are hemorrhaged. | 眼部充血 |
[01:06] | Suffocation. | 窒息而死 |
[01:08] | My bet is it’s a meth head from the city comin’ in off the interstate. | 我打赌一定是个嗑药后 从城里出来打算离开加州的家伙 |
[01:12] | No, he’s a local. | 不 他是本地人 |
[01:14] | And it was an accident. | 这不是一场意外 |
[01:15] | Her killer didn’t intend her to die this way. | 凶手不打算让她以这样的方式死去 |
[01:17] | How so? | 那怎么会这样? |
[01:18] | She still has her clothes on. | 她还穿着衣服 |
[01:20] | Her abductor was taking her to a location that was quiet and private | 绑架者正把她带到 一个安静偏僻的地方 |
[01:22] | So he could undress her for a sexual assault. | 这样他就能脱掉她的衣服进行性侵犯 |
[01:25] | She made too much noise at the wrong moment. | 在非常情况下 她发出了太大声音 |
[01:26] | He tried to keep her quiet and smothered her by mistake. | 他试图令她安静 最终错手闷死她了 |
[01:30] | No good to him now, so then he dumps her in a spot only a local would know. | 这对他不利 所以他把她埋在这里 一个只有本地人才知道的地方 |
[01:37] | She’s all yours. Thanks for waiting. | 你来处理尸体 谢谢你等我们 |
[01:49] | Why sexual motive? Could be gangs or drugs. | 为什么是性动机? 可以是黑社会或毒品 |
[01:52] | A drug trade smothering? | 为了毒品交易闷死人? |
[01:53] | By who–“sesame street” crips? | 谁干的 “芝麻街”里的瘸子? |
[01:55] | There’s nothing to say it isn’t just boyfriend trouble. | 也不排除它仅仅是一个感情纠纷 |
[01:58] | Could be boyfriend trouble. | 可能是感情纠纷 |
[01:59] | Doesn’t feel like it, though. | 但是感觉不像 |
[02:01] | Who is this guy? | 他是谁? |
[02:03] | He’s a consultant. | 一个顾问 |
[02:04] | You want cbi assistance? | 如果你需要加州调查局的协助 |
[02:06] | He comes as part of the package. | 他也是必要的随同人员 |
[02:08] | Consultant, huh? | 顾问 呃? |
[02:09] | What, are you clairvoyant or some gizmo? You got psychic powers? | 怎么 你是千里眼或者有秘密武器 还是有通灵能力? |
[02:14] | No, no powers. Had ’em once. | 不 没通灵能力 曾经有 |
[02:18] | I mean, i pretended i had ’em, obviously. | 我的意思是 显然 我假装我有 |
[02:20] | No such thing as psychic powers. | 世上没有什么通灵能力 |
[02:22] | So what is it you do, exactly? | 那么具体来说你是干什么的? |
[02:26] | You know rock paper scissors? | 你会玩石头 剪刀 布吗? |
[02:28] | I do. | 会 |
[02:29] | Play me. On three. | 和我玩玩 数到三 |
[02:33] | One… Two… Three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:45] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:53] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三! |
[03:24] | Go inside the house. Go do your homework. | 进屋去 做你的作业 |
[03:27] | Get your homework started. Go. Go now. | 快去做作业 快 现在去 |
[03:33] | Joe? | |
[03:57] | Mr. And mrs. O’keefe? | 你们是 O’keefe夫妇? |
[03:59] | I’m agent teresa lisbon, california bureau of investigation. | 我是Teresa Lisbon探员 加州调查局 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. We’re bringing bad news. | 很抱歉带来噩耗 |
[04:06] | – We found your daughter melanie. – No. | – 我们找到你们的女儿Melanie – 不 |
[04:33] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[04:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[04:51] | My name’s patrick jane. I’m with the police. | 我是Patrick Jane 和警方一起的 |
[04:55] | Is this your sister’s room? | 这是你姐姐的房间? |
[04:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:05] | Did someone kill my sister? | 有人杀了我姐姐? |
[05:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | She didn’t come home from work the night before last. | 她从前天晚上就没有回了 |
[05:20] | She waitresses at the shand creek winery restaurant. | 她在尚德溪酒馆当服务员 |
[05:23] | She was on until 11:00. | 她11:00才下班 |
[05:25] | Her car is still parked there in the parking lot. | 她的车还在停车场 |
[05:29] | We’re always asleep when she comes home. | 她回来的时候我们总是睡着了 |
[05:31] | We didn’t even know she was missing until the morning. | 我们直到第二天早上 才发现她失踪了 |
[05:34] | We called all her friends, and nobody knew where she was. | 我们给她所有的朋友都打了电话 没人知道她的去向 |
[05:37] | Nobody’d seen her after she left work that night. | 那天她下班后就没有人见过了 |
[05:39] | She was all set to go ppto college in the fall. | 她正在为秋季上大学做准备 |
[05:42] | She won a softball scholarship at, um, u.c.l.a. | 她赢得了加州大学 洛杉矶分校的垒球奖学金 |
[05:46] | We were worried about her going down to los angeles, because you read about all the crime. | 因为听说那里有很多犯罪 我们很担心她去洛杉矶 |
[05:54] | Did they do anything to her? | 他们对她做了什么? |
[05:57] | Doesn’t appear so. | 目前还不得而知 |
[05:59] | She was fully clothed. | 她衣衫完好 |
[06:02] | Why would anybody do something like that? | 怎么会有人做出这种事情? |
[06:05] | Oftentimes, the first name that pops into the mother’s head is the guilty party. | 通常闪现在母亲脑海中的 第一个名字就是罪犯 |
[06:09] | Jealous boyfriends, anything like that? | 嫉妒的男友 是否有这样的人? |
[06:13] | No, nothing like that. | 不 没有 |
[06:15] | Nothing? | 没有? |
[06:16] | She was always shy of boys. | 她对男孩很羞涩 |
[06:19] | She was a good girl. | 她是乖女孩 |
[06:21] | She took the purity pledge in ninth grade, | 她在九年级的时候参加了守贞联盟 |
[06:26] | and she still wears that ring today. | 她现在依然带着戒指 |
[06:47] | When did she take the posters down? | 她什么时候把海报拿下来的? |
[06:49] | After christmas. | 圣诞节以后 |
[06:51] | Who was on the posters? | 海报上是谁? |
[06:53] | Boys with long hair from the tv. | 电视上的长发男孩 |
[06:57] | She didn’t like ’em anymore? | 她不喜欢他们了? |
[06:58] | Said they were for little girls. | 她说这是哄小女孩的 |
[07:03] | Do you know who killed her? | 你知道是谁杀了她? |
[07:05] | No. | 不 |
[07:38] | Are you gonna find out who killed her? | 你打算找到凶手吗? |
[07:40] | Me and my colleagues are gonna try. | 我和我的同事正在努力 |
[07:42] | How? | 怎么努力? |
[07:44] | Looking, listening, asking questions. | 观察 倾听 询问 |
[07:47] | When you find him, will you tell me? | 你找到凶手 会告诉我吗? |
[07:49] | Sure. Why? | 一定 为什么? |
[07:53] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[07:59] | CBI HQ Sacramento | 加州调查局 总部 萨克拉门托 |
[08:07] | – Rigsby. – Van pelt. | |
[08:08] | Hey, did you get the fax from the sheriff’s department there? | 你收到警长办公室的传真没有? |
[08:10] | Yes. | 收到了 |
[08:11] | Run the details through the crime database, see if we get any matches. | 在犯罪库搜索一下现场细节 找找有没有匹配的 |
[08:14] | – Okay, van pelt? – Will do. | – 好吗 Van Pelt? – 马上 |
[08:16] | Boss, i finished the budget reports here like you said. | 老板 我照你说的做完了预算报告 |
[08:18] | Why don’t i drive down there, give you guys a hand? | 不如让我过来帮帮你们吧 |
[08:19] | No, you stay there. | 不 你呆在这 |
[08:21] | Look, pp i’ll call you if i need you. | 如果需要再打电话你 |
[08:22] | She has a lover–someone she met around christmas at a fair. | 她有一个恋人 在圣诞节期间集市上遇到的 |
[08:27] | He’s either too old, too closely related or too villainous to tell her folks about. | 他要么年纪很大 要么跟他们太熟 要么就是个难以向家人启齿的恶棍 |
[08:31] | I’d bet on villainy, and his first name starts with an “h.” | 我打赌是他太恶劣了 姓以H开头 |
[08:34] | explains why she wasn’t ppwearing a purity ring. | 这就解释为什么她没有带守贞戒指 |
[08:37] | You know, it is the damndest thing. | 你知道 这事真见鬼 |
[08:38] | I was at the shand creek that night on a call ’round about the same time that girl was taken. | 那天晚上女孩被带走的时候 我正在尚德溪那办案 |
[08:43] | A drunk wouldn’t pay his check. | 一个不肯付钱的醉汉 |
[08:45] | That is the damndest thing. | 这还真见鬼 |
[08:47] | You notice anything that might be useful? | 你注意到什么有用信息没? |
[08:50] | Oh, for cryin’ out loud. | 比方说大声的呼救 |
[08:53] | Yeah, when i got there, i saw a black truck, full-size, | 是的 等我到那里 我看到一辆全长型黑色卡车 |
[08:57] | Taking off out of the other end of that lot goin’ way too fast… | 从停车场另外一边启动 开的非常快 |
[09:05] | He’s inside. | 他在里面 |
[09:06] | Nearly went after him, too, you know? | 我差点去追他了 知道吗? |
[09:09] | What time was that? | 那是什么时候? |
[09:12] | Uh, a quarter to 12:00. | 12点差一刻 |
[09:15] | Have these woods been checked? | 这片林子检查过了吗? |
[09:17] | Not to speak of. | 还没呢 |
[09:19] | You might want to put a few man-hours into that. | 也许你想在里面花上几个工时 |
[09:25] | That, uh, that’s her car right there. | 这就是她的车 |
[09:28] | You want to take it? | 你来接手? |
[09:31] | She worked for us for… | 她为我们工作 |
[09:32] | Three summers in a row. | 连续三个夏天了 |
[09:34] | Lovely girl. | 可爱的女孩 |
[09:37] | This is good. | 很可口 |
[09:38] | Yes, it is. | 的确 |
[09:39] | It’s unbelievable. And from the parking lot. I was practically right there. | 难以置信 从停车场那 我当时几乎就在那 |
[09:44] | I can’t even think about it. | 我甚至无法去想 |
[09:47] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[09:49] | – No, i won’t. – This one’s really good. | – 不 不用 – 这个真的不错 |
[09:51] | To your knowledge, did melanie ever have any incidents with disgruntled coworkers, maybe… | 就你所知 Melanie是否有 对她怀恨的同事 |
[09:56] | – Boyfriend problems? – No. | – 感情问题? – 没 |
[09:58] | Mmm, this one is really good. Cardamom? | 恩 这个真好吃 是豆蔻? |
[10:01] | Yes, and caraway. | 是的 还有香菜 |
[10:03] | Mmm, and a lot of butter. | 还有好多黄油 |
[10:06] | No, there’s no shame in it. A lot of butter. | 不用 没什么不好意思的 好多黄油 |
[10:08] | That’s the great thing about food. | 那可是个很棒的食物 |
[10:10] | It’s indulgence and necessity all in one. | 既美味又营养 |
[10:12] | What time did melanie leave work that night? | Melanie晚上几点下班? |
[10:14] | To build a time line, we need to know exactly. | 为了列时间线 我们要知道准确时间 |
[10:16] | Well, i know she took off first, but i’d have to check her time card to be exact. | 她是第一个走的 但准确时间要查看她的时间卡 |
[10:21] | Hey, it wasn’t me, by the way. | 嘿 不是我干的 |
[10:23] | I have a staff of 20 that’ll tell you the only time i ever leave the kitchen | 我的20名员工都会告诉你们 我唯一不在厨房的时候就是 |
[10:26] | Is to take a leak or yell at a customer. | 我去小便或是和顾客吵架 |
[10:28] | Sad but true. | 虽然不是好事 但是真的 |
[10:31] | So this is the, uh, the kitchen. | 那么这里是厨房 |
[10:33] | This is the main prep area, and this is where the magic happens. | 这是主准备区 奇迹出现的地方 |
[10:39] | Attention, randall! Pay it! | 看着点 Randall! 用点心! |
[10:41] | My office is this way. | 我的办公室在这里 |
[10:43] | This is a go. | 这份好了 |
[10:49] | She was by no means a gifted server. | 她绝不是名有天赋的服务员 |
[10:51] | Betty butterfingers, that’s what we called her, but she had a good spirit. | 笨手Betty 我们给她起的外号 但她脾气很好 |
[10:59] | She left at 11:25. | 她11:25离开的 |
[11:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:09] | She went out that door, and that’s the last we saw of her. | 她走出那扇门 那是我们最后一次见到她 |
[11:15] | It’s all reservations, i assume? | 我猜这里都是预定座位的吧? |
[11:17] | – Credit cards? – Yes. I can get you a full list. | – 用信用卡? – 是的 我会给你全部名单 |
[11:20] | Great. | 很好 哦 Raquel 进来 |
[11:20] | Oh, raquel, come in. | 很好 哦 Raquel 进来 |
[11:22] | These people are here to help find out what happened to poor melanie. | 他们是来这里调查 可怜Melanie出事情况的 |
[11:26] | Okay. Good. | 哦 很好 |
[11:31] | You and she were good friends, weren’t you? | 你和她是好朋友 是吧? |
[11:34] | Not really. She was okay. | 不算是 她还不错 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause on her wall at home, she has a picture of you and her together. | 因为在她家墙上有你俩一起的照片 |
[11:44] | That’s weird, huh? | 有点奇怪 哈? |
[11:47] | I don’t know why she has a picture of me and her, ma’am. | 我不知道为什么她会有和我照片 女士 |
[11:50] | Maybe she has a secret crush on me. | 或许她偷偷地爱上了我 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:52] | What’s her boyfriend’s name? | 她男朋友叫什么? |
[11:53] | She doesn’t have a boyfriend. That’s her thing, right? | 她没有男朋友 那是她的信条 对吗? |
[11:56] | Purity. No boys. | 纯洁 不近男色 |
[11:58] | So who was it that she cut out of the picture? | 那是谁被她从照片里剪下了? |
[12:01] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[12:02] | You were there. | 你在那 |
[12:03] | It was christmas. I was high. | 那天是圣诞节 我正嗨着呢 |
[12:07] | Raquel, this is a murder investigation. | Raquel 这可是凶杀调查 |
[12:09] | If you protect someone who did this, you’ll do time. | 你要是袒护他人 是要进监狱的 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 女士 我帮不上忙 |
[12:15] | I would if i could. Swear to god. | 决不说谎 对天发誓 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:24] | Car’s clean. | 车没问题 |
[12:25] | Have a chat with raquel, why don’t you? | 你去和Raquel聊聊 |
[12:26] | – I’m gonna go check the credit card receipts. – Okay. | – 我去查看信用卡收据 – 好的 |
[12:30] | Give me a minute with her. She’s got a super low threshold. | 给我1分钟 很容易让她说实话 |
[12:33] | No. Nope. | 不 不行 |
[12:34] | Just stand in the doorway, pretend you’re making a phone call for a moment. | 就站在门口 假装打会电话 |
[12:37] | No. It’s illegal and it’s unprofessional. | 不 那可是违法的 太不专业了 |
[12:39] | That’s why i need you to stand in the doorway. | 所以我才会让你站在门口 |
[12:43] | One minute. | 就1分钟 |
[12:52] | Raquel, look at me. | Raquel 看着我 |
[12:54] | Before you fall asleep tonight, while you’re lying in your bed relaxing | 在你今晚入睡之前 躺在床上放松 |
[12:57] | And slowly drifting off into sleep, i want you to think of me. | 昏昏欲睡的时候 我要你想想我 |
[13:02] | Think of me and imagine that you can fly. | 想着我然后幻想你能飞 |
[13:04] | Imagine that you’re weightless. | 幻想你处于失重状态 |
[13:05] | You can float gently into the air if you want to, safe and calm and serene. | 只要你愿意 你能漂在空气中 慢慢的 稳稳的 静静的 |
[13:11] | You can fly away and leave all your burdens and worries and fears behind you. | 你能飞走 卸下所有的负担 忧虑和恐惧 |
[13:18] | Imagine that– what a nice feeling it is. | 想象这些 这感觉有多美 |
[13:22] | Next time you see me, when i say hello, you’ll remember that good feeling, | 下次你再见到我 当我和你打招呼的时候 你会想起那感觉 |
[13:25] | And you’ll want to tell me the truth, because when you do tell the truth, | 你会告诉我真相 因为当你说真话的时候 |
[13:28] | You’ll feel that a heavy weight has been lifted from your shoulders. | 你会感觉重担从你的肩膀上卸下 |
[13:31] | I’ll say hello, and you will feel as light as a feather, | 我跟你打招呼 你就会觉得自己跟羽毛一样轻盈 |
[13:34] | As if you were floating on air. | 就像在空气中漂浮 |
[13:38] | Why don’t you sit here a moment, think about that before you go back to work? | 你为什么不在这儿坐一会 想想我说的再回去工作 |
[13:43] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[13:45] | Your friend’s crazy. Can i go now? | 你朋友疯了 我能走吗? |
[13:49] | Yes. | 可以 |
[13:56] | Worked on the chicken. | 奏效了 |
[13:58] | Right. | 那是 |
[14:03] | Maybe that’s a clue. | 或许是条线索 |
[14:05] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[14:14] | – Take it to the lab. – Whoa, whoa, wait. I-i got a better idea. | – 带回实验室 – 哦 哦 等下 我有个更好的主意 |
[14:17] | Um, settle down now, everyone. Settle down. | 安静 大家安静一下 |
[14:19] | These are agents of the california bureau of investigation. | 他们是加州调查局的探员 |
[14:22] | They want to talk to you a moment. | 他们想和你们聊一会 |
[14:24] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[14:29] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[14:30] | – Will you help us? – Yes. | – 能帮助我们吗? – 能 |
[14:33] | We know the identity of melanie’s killer. | 我们知道杀害Melanie凶手的身份 |
[14:36] | The murderer of that poor girl is in this room. | 杀害那可怜女孩的凶手 就在这个房间里 |
[14:42] | This note… | 这张纸条… |
[14:44] | Was found in melanie’s locker. | 是在Melanie的柜子里找到的 |
[14:47] | We have strong reason to believe that whoever wrote this note is the killer. | 我们有足够的证据去相信 写这张纸条的人就是凶手 |
[14:53] | Yes, unluckily for that person, | 是的 凶手很倒霉 |
[14:56] | my colleague, agent cho here, is the bureau’s chief graphologist. | 我的同事 这位周警官 是局里的笔迹专家 |
[15:02] | Each one of you will be giving us a sample of your handwriting, left and right-handed. | 每个人都要上交一份字体样本 左右手都要 |
[15:08] | Cho will examine these samples and determine which of you left this note. | 周会查看这些样本 然后查出谁留的纸条 |
[15:12] | Which of you is the killer? | 那人就是凶手 |
[15:19] | Randall? | |
[15:20] | Back it up. Don’t crowd him. | 后退 别围着他 |
[15:24] | Voil . | 你瞧 |
[15:26] | Let him breathe. | 让他呼吸 |
[15:29] | Napa County Sheriff’s Dept | Napa郡 郡警办公室 |
[15:32] | randall, why did you want to say “sorry” to melanie? | Randall 你为什么要对Melanie说抱歉 |
[15:36] | I didn’t kill her. | 不是我杀的她 |
[15:37] | I didn’t say that you did. | 我没说是你 |
[15:38] | I asked why you wanted to say “sorry” to her. | 我问你为什么要对Melanie说抱歉 |
[15:41] | Your time card and your boss say you left work ten minutes before melanie. | 你的时间卡和老板都证实 你比Melanie早10分钟下班 |
[15:45] | You waited for her in the parking lot, right? Right? | 你在停车场等她 对吗? 对吗? |
[15:51] | There’s no law against waiting for someone. You waited for her. | 等人不犯法 你在等她 |
[15:53] | I just wanted to speak to her. | 我只想和她说句话 |
[15:54] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这没有错 |
[15:57] | You wanted to speak to her. Then what happened? | 你只想和她说句话 接下来怎样了? |
[16:01] | I was like, “hey, melanie, what’s up?” | 我就说 “嗨 Melanie 还好吧?” |
[16:04] | and we talked. She didn’t leave. | 她开始闲谈 她没有走 |
[16:07] | She–she was smiling and laughing, so i figured i was doing pretty good. | 她有说有笑的 我觉得我还不错 |
[16:12] | So i made my move, and, um, she wasn’t so into it, which was cool, | 所以我更主动一些 她不怎么配合 那也没关系 |
[16:18] | Only i know she has this whole virgin thing happening. | 直到我知道了她想保守贞操的事情 |
[16:21] | So i figured that i just have to be more… | 所以我想我要更… |
[16:24] | Goal-oriented. | 目的明确的 |
[16:26] | She was pretty upset, | 她很生气 |
[16:28] | – so i apologized for any misunderstanding, – Bitch! | – 我为那些误解向她道歉 – 死娘们! |
[16:30] | and i left. | 然后我走开了 |
[16:32] | I got in my car, and i drove off, and that was it. | 我上车然后离开 就这些 |
[16:35] | Only i felt like maybe she would still be mad at me and, like, complain. | 我怕她还在生我的气 然后投诉 |
[16:40] | So when i got in to work this morning, before i knew that she was missing, | 因此早上我上班的时候 在得知她失踪之前 |
[16:43] | i wrote “sorry,” and i put it in her locker. | 我写下”抱歉” 放到她的柜子里了 |
[16:48] | How long were you in the parking lot with her? | 你在停车场和她呆了多久? |
[16:50] | Try and be precise. | 尽量准确点 |
[16:51] | Five minutes. Six. | 五分钟 六分钟 |
[16:56] | Randall tried to kiss melanie because he thought it was on his account that she didn’t leave. | Randall去亲Melanie是因为 他以为她没走是对他有兴趣 |
[17:01] | – But in fact, she didn’t leave because of randall. – She was meeting somebody else. | – 但实际上她走不是因为Randall – 她还要和别人见面 |
[17:05] | Are we gonna see raquel again? | 我们还会再见到Raquel吧? |
[17:07] | She’s on her way in now. | 她正在来的路上呢 |
[17:13] | I did the database search. I’m e-mailing the results. | 我在资料库里找过了 正在给你发结果过去 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 我用扬声器了 |
[17:18] | It’s not much. | 并不多 |
[17:19] | One pop for the brand of silver tape used two months ago in fairfield–an abduction case. | 同一个牌子的银色胶带 2个月前在菲尔德有人用过 是一起绑架案 |
[17:23] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[17:24] | Delores sanchez, a female, 22, migrant farm laborer abducted at a bus stop. | Delores Sanchez 女性 22岁 农场工作的移民 在公车站被绑架 |
[17:29] | She doesn’t know how. | 她不知道怎么回事 |
[17:29] | She wakes up on a bed in a motel room all tied up in duct tape, unharmed. | 她醒来发现自己在汽车旅馆的床上 浑身捆满胶带 并没受伤 |
[17:33] | The cleaners found her. Never saw her abductors. No suspects. | 清洁工发现了她 没看到绑架者 没有嫌疑犯 |
[17:37] | Fairfield p.d.concluded it was a drunken prank. | 菲尔德警局认为只是一起醉汉的恶作剧 |
[17:39] | The complainant sanchez left town, so the case kind of drifted away. | 原告Sanchez离开了小镇 这件案子也就慢慢的淡去了 |
[17:42] | This is very interesting. | 这很有意思 |
[17:43] | Let’s knock off on tangents already. | 别扯远了 |
[17:45] | Any other correlations? | 还有什么相似之处? |
[17:47] | Uh, yes, actually. Sanchez is a redhead like o’keefe. | 恩 实际上Sanchez也是红发 和O’keefe一样 |
[17:51] | Cool down. | 冷静 |
[17:52] | It’s a common brand of tape, and there’s a quarter million redheaded women in california. | 那只是普通品牌的带子 况且加州有25万红发女郎 |
[17:57] | – Yeah, yeah, you’re right. – Yeah. | – 嗯 嗯 说对了 – 嗯 |
[17:59] | Just supposing, for fun, that it was the same guy did both crimes. | 只是为了好玩 来猜一下 两起案件是同一个人干的 |
[18:03] | He kidnaps a redheaded girl, ties her up, takes her to a motel room, | 他绑架了红发女孩 把她绑了起来 带到汽车旅馆的房间里 |
[18:06] | Has her at his mercy but does nothing. | 可以对她为所欲为却什么都没干 |
[18:09] | Months later, kidnaps another redheaded girl, but his planning is not good enough, | 几个月后 他又绑架了个红发女孩 但是这次他的计划没有那么周密 |
[18:12] | And he kills her in a panic to keep her quiet. | 惊慌失措地想让她闭嘴时 错手掐死了她 |
[18:15] | What does that say? | 这说明什么? |
[18:17] | He’s an idiot? | 他是个白痴? |
[18:18] | He’s new to this, and he’s conflicted. | 他干这是个新手 内心仍在挣扎 |
[18:20] | He’s hungry to do terrible things, but his conscience and his fear tell him not to. | 他渴望做些残忍的事 但良心和恐惧告诉他不能这样做 |
[18:23] | So he’s not yet going into this with the proper focus and planning, and stuff goes wrong. | 计划不足精力不集中他就开始行动 于是就出了问题 |
[18:29] | Or you’re making that up, and melanie was murdered by her secret lover | 或都是你编的 Melanie是被她的秘密情人谋杀的 |
[18:34] | We can be fairly certain she was meeting at the exact time of her abduction. | 我们相当确信被绑架的时候 她正在跟她的情人约会 |
[18:39] | Excuse me. I’m still here. What would you like me to do? | 不好意思 我还在线上 还需要我做些什么吗? |
[18:42] | Call all the motels within 10 miles of shand creek. | 给尚德溪周围10英里内的汽车旅店打电话 |
[18:46] | Find one that had a cash booking who didn’t show on the night of the murder. | 找一个谋杀案发生当夜用现金定房 但却没去住的人 |
[18:48] | No, let’s work the solid leads first. | 不 我们还是按照之前既定的方向 |
[18:50] | Cross-check all the full-size black trucks with known criminals in the napa area. | 再确认一下纳帕地区 所有有犯罪记录的全长型黑色卡车 |
[18:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[18:56] | Look, if the boyfriend angle doesn’t work, we’ll look at your trainee psychopath, | 要是男朋友那条线不同 我们再来查 你所谓的有精神障碍的犯罪新手 |
[19:00] | – okay? – Okay. | – 好吧? – 好的 |
[19:01] | I don’t know anything, so i can’t tell anything! | 我什么都不知道 所以我也没办法说什么! |
[19:03] | I told them that. | 我已经告诉过他们了 |
[19:05] | I told you i don’t know anything. | 我告诉过你了我什么都不知道 |
[19:07] | Has a seat, miss garcia. | 请坐 Garcia小姐 |
[19:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:14] | Hello, raquel. | 你好啊 Raquel |
[19:20] | Melanie had a thing with hector romerez. | Melanie跟Hector Romerez交往 |
[19:25] | He’s my second cousin. | 他是我二堂哥 |
[19:27] | I was with him at the fair one time, and we ran into melanie, and then they were like bam– | 一次我跟他去集市 碰到了Melanie 他们俩就一见钟情 |
[19:32] | Romeo and juliet. | 现实版的罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[19:34] | She was meeting him that night. | 那天晚上她是去见他 |
[19:37] | The night she died. | 就是她出事的那天晚上 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:40] | And i didn’t tell you because i’m afraid of him. | 我没有告诉你 是因为我很怕他 |
[19:45] | The eight ball locos? | 他是个疯子 |
[19:47] | He runs all the drugs in vacaville. | 他经营Vacaville地区所有的毒品交易 |
[19:49] | And he’s had people killed for way less than just snitchin’ on him like this, for real. | 他为小事杀过一些人 我这样告密更严重 真的 |
[20:02] | That was funny, the way she gave him up so easily like that. | 真有趣 她就这么轻易把他供出来了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 是有点儿 |
[20:07] | But you were right, huh? Secret lover. | 不过你说对了 秘密情人 |
[20:09] | Guess i was wrong about the whole red hair and duct tape thing. | 我刚才猜的那些什么 红头发 胶带什么的大概错了 |
[20:13] | You hypnotized her, didn’t you? | 你催眠她了 是不是? |
[20:15] | I certainly did not. | 我当然没有啦 |
[20:19] | Okay. No. | 真的 没有 |
[20:21] | Yes, i did hypnotize her, but– | 好吧 我确实催眠她了 但是 |
[20:23] | but nothing.It’s unprofessional, and it’s illegal. | 没有什么但是 这既不专业又违法 |
[20:26] | – It’s totally out-of-bounds. – That’s what i told him. | – 这是被禁止的 – 我就是这么跟他说的 |
[20:28] | I was gonna say you had nothing to do with it, but hey… | 我本来打算说跟你一点关系都没有 但是 嘿… |
[20:32] | You allow him to pull that stuff again, | 你要是再让他这么做 |
[20:34] | and you’ll be showing visitors around the statehouse in a stupid hat. | 就准备带着个傻帽子 负责州政府的参观活动吧 |
[20:37] | Yes, ma’am. Understood. | 是 长官 了解 |
[20:39] | Rigsby, i got a hot warrant in vacaville. | Rigsby 在Vacaville有紧急逮捕行动 |
[20:40] | You can get there in an hour, can’t ya? | 你能在一个小时内到达那里么? |
[20:42] | Yes, boss. I’ll get rolling. | 是的 长官 我马上出发 |
[20:43] | – Bring van pelt. – Yes, bo–for a hot warrant? | – 带上Van Pelt – 收到 老板 是紧急逮捕行动? |
[20:46] | Why are you still on the line? | 你怎么还不挂电话? |
[20:48] | Hey, come on. Let’s go. | 嘿 来 我们走 |
[21:08] | Well, they do have six flavors, sweetie. | 对了 宝贝 他们有六种口味呢 |
[21:24] | Sheriff’s department! We have a warrant! Open up! | 我是治安警长 我们有逮捕令! 开门! |
[21:27] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[21:29] | He’s out! He’s out! | 他逃出去了! 逃出去了! |
[21:53] | Put your right hand behind your back. | 把右手放到后面 |
[21:55] | – Stop resisting. Give me your hand! – Don’t move! Don’t move! | – 不要抵抗了 把你的手给我 – 不许动! 不许动! |
[22:14] | Boom. Out of nowhere. Guy didn’t know what hit him. | 嘭 神兵天降 这家伙还搞不清谁撞的他 |
[22:17] | So what were you planning to do if lisbon hadn’t stopped him? | 那么如果Lisbon没有制止他 你打算怎么做 |
[22:20] | Oh, i-i didn’t bother to formulate a plan. | 哦 我 我没有想过 |
[22:22] | I-i knew she’d stop him. | 我知道她一定能制服他的 |
[22:24] | Cho, jane, let’s move. | 周 Jane 我们走 |
[22:26] | You two fill out the paperwork with the staties, then go back to sacramento, hold the fort. | 你们俩回去准备资料 然后回萨克拉门托 应付紧急情况 |
[22:30] | Yes, boss. | 好的 长官 |
[22:36] | Hector, we’re investigating the murder of melanie o’keefe. | Hector 我们正在调查Melanie O’keefe谋杀案 |
[22:39] | Do you know who she was? | 你认识她的吧? |
[22:43] | She was suffocated and then stabbed to death and dumped on the side of the road three nights ago. | 三天前的晚上 她被人捂窒息后刺死 扔在路边 |
[22:50] | We know you and melanie were lovers. | 我们知道你和Melanie是恋人 |
[22:53] | We know you were planning to meet her that night, | 我们也知道你当天晚上去见她 |
[22:55] | and we can put your truck in the shand creek parking lot. | 我们可以证明你的卡车 曾停在尚德溪停车场 |
[22:58] | I’ve got enough to charge you with, hector. | Hector 我们现在有足够的证据起诉你 |
[23:00] | W-we just want to know your side of the story. | 我们只想听听你怎么说 |
[23:05] | How’d you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的? |
[23:12] | Oprah and dr. Phil here. | Oprah 和 Dr. Phil啊? (著名脱口秀主持人) |
[23:16] | I told her this is how it was going to end, | 我告诉过她我们的结局会是什么 |
[23:19] | Only it was going to be me that died | 但死的该是我 |
[23:22] | and her sitting here with dumb cops asking dumb questions. | 然后她坐在这里 蠢蛋警察们盘问她些蠢蛋问题 |
[23:30] | ****** | 为什么她这样人见人爱的女孩 会跟我这样的渣滓搅到一起? |
[23:37] | Why was she? | 那她是为什么? |
[23:40] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[23:42] | Sure she would. | 她当然会 |
[23:44] | All women understand the charm of a violent man. | 所有的女人明白暴力男人的特殊魅力 |
[23:48] | What we had was special. | 我们曾经所拥有的 非常特别 |
[23:51] | You made her feel like a captured princess instead of a small town choir nerd. | 你让她感觉她是一个被捕获的公主 而不是小镇上的一个平常的人 |
[23:56] | And she made you feel like a dashing pirate instead of what you are– | 而她让你感觉你是一个活力的海盗 而不是个小混混 |
[24:00] | Sort of a bad-tempered pharmacist. | 脾气暴躁的毒贩子 |
[24:05] | Funny man. | 你真幽默 |
[24:08] | Ese, those pirates back then, they were just bangin’ like anybody else today. | 那时的海盗们就跟现在普通人一样 |
[24:14] | A pirate is exactly what i am, and she was a princess. | 我就是一个海盗 而她的确曾是一个公主 |
[24:20] | She was. | 她就是 |
[24:22] | What happened that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么? |
[24:26] | We were supposed to meet at 11:30 at the restaurant. | 我们约好11:30在餐馆见面 |
[24:31] | I got there ten minutes late, and she hadn’t come out yet. | 我到的时候已经迟到了十多分钟 她还没有出来 |
[24:36] | I waited for a few minutes, and i left. | 我又等了几分钟然后离开了 |
[24:40] | I’m impatient. I was angry. | 我很不耐烦 很生气 |
[24:48] | I will always hate myself for that. | 我永远都会因此而痛恨自己 |
[24:51] | I left her to be killed because i don’t wait for nobody. | 因为我从不等人 导致她惨遭杀害 |
[24:56] | That’s a noble admission, hector. | 这番供认很高贵啊 Hector |
[24:59] | How did you feel about the fact she was going to college in the fall? | 对于她在秋天要去上大学 你有什么感受? |
[25:02] | I was proud… | 我很骄傲… |
[25:05] | And happy for her. | 也为她高兴 |
[25:07] | She was leaving you behind. | 她会离开你 |
[25:08] | I wanted her to leave me behind. | 我就是想让她离开我 |
[25:11] | I wanted her far away. | 我想她离我越远越好 |
[25:13] | I told her, “go to l. A. And don’t come back for nothing.” | 我告诉她 “去洛杉矶 无论发生什么事都别回来了” |
[25:17] | he’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[25:18] | And now you’re just trying to be contrary. Have you read his sheet? | 而你现在是认为他不是凶手了? 你看过他的资料了么 |
[25:20] | Did you hear what he said? | 你没有听见他说什么吗? |
[25:21] | He’s a good actor. | 他不过是个好演员 |
[25:22] | It was you who thought it was him in the first place. | 最开始怀疑他的也是你 |
[25:24] | I said melanie had a secret lover. | 我是说过Melanie有个秘密情人 |
[25:26] | I didn’t say he killed her. | 但是我没说他杀了她 |
[25:27] | If it wasn’t him, then who was it? | 如果不是他 那是谁呢? |
[25:28] | And if you say a man who likes red hair and silver duct tape, i’ll scream. | 你要说是那个喜欢红头发银胶带的人 我就要抓狂了 |
[25:32] | I don’t want you to scream. | 我不是想让你抓狂 |
[25:33] | Look, you have your reasons. I understand. | 听着 你有你的理由 我理解 |
[25:35] | But you’re seeing more than what’s actually there. | 但是比起事实来 你想得过多了 |
[25:38] | You have a tendency to do that. | 你有这种倾向 |
[25:39] | Not every murder is a secret inside of a secret inside of a secret. | 并不是每一起谋杀案都会有 环环相套的秘密 |
[25:43] | There’s not always a hidden pattern. | 并不是每次都有一个模式 |
[25:45] | Not always, but sometimes there is. | 不是每次 但总有那么些 |
[25:46] | Sometimes the obvious guy did it. | 有时候 谁干的很明显 |
[25:49] | Most of the time, the obvious guy did it. | 大部分情况下 谁干的很明显 |
[25:52] | Look at the time line. | 看看这个时间线 |
[25:53] | Hector’s admitted he was in the parking lot for ten minutes, give or take. | Hector供认说他在停车场停了十多分钟 也许有些小的出入 |
[25:56] | There wasn’t enough time for anybody else to have entered the parking lot, | 其他人没有足够的时间 进入停车场 |
[25:59] | Abducted melanie and driven away. | 抓住Melanie 然后开走 |
[26:02] | It was hector. | 只能是Hector |
[26:07] | You’re right. There’s no time. | 你说的没错 时间不够 |
[26:20] | Hey, frankie. | 嘿 Frankie |
[26:26] | So, uh, show me. | 那么 给我看看 |
[26:29] | Show you what? | 给你看什么? |
[26:31] | Your gun. | 你的枪 |
[26:33] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[26:35] | No? | 没有? |
[26:37] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:38] | Hey, van pelt. | 嘿 Van Pelt |
[26:40] | Uh, lisbon changed her mind. | Lisbon改变主意了 |
[26:41] | She wants you to check out those motels like i said. | 她想让你查一下我说的那些汽车旅馆 |
[26:44] | The motels? | 汽车旅馆? |
[26:45] | Looking for one with a no-show cash booking that night. | 找一个当晚没有出现的 用现金定房的人 |
[26:48] | Cover all the bases, she says. | 要查到所有的数据库 她说 |
[26:50] | She’s right here if you want a word with her. | 如果你想跟她确认 她就在我边上 |
[26:53] | Uh, that’s okay, but listen, i– | 不用了 不过 我… |
[26:54] | call me first if you get anything. | 如果你查到的话第一时间通知我 |
[27:02] | No gun, huh? | 没有枪 哼? |
[27:05] | What were you gonna kill hector with, a knife? | 你打算用什么干掉Hector 刀? |
[27:19] | That should work. Just, uh… | 用那也可以 只是 呃… |
[27:22] | Put it away. | 把它放好 |
[27:30] | What if it turns out that hector isn’t the man who killed your sister? | 要是Hector不是杀死你姐的凶手呢? |
[27:34] | Isn’t he? | 不是他吗? |
[27:35] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不肯定 |
[27:37] | But you don’t have to worry about that. That’s for us to work out. | 你不用担心这个 我们会查清楚的 |
[27:39] | You need to be here for your family and leave the vengeance part to us. | 你好好呆在家 我们会帮你报仇的 |
[27:44] | When you find who did it for sure, will you kill him? | 你要是找到真正的凶手 你会杀掉他吗? |
[27:50] | No. I won’t kill him, but i’ll make him very sorry. | 不 我不会杀他 不过我会让他觉得后悔莫及的 |
[28:09] | I have a daughter who’d be about your age if i hadn’t caused her death… | 我的女儿也跟你差不多大了 如果不是因为我… |
[28:15] | Her and her mother. | 导致她跟她妈妈被杀害 |
[28:17] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[28:18] | Out of arrogance… Stupidity. | 都是因为我…愚蠢而狂妄自大 |
[28:23] | I made an evil man very angry, and he killed them to teach me a lesson, | 我让一个坏蛋非常生气 他为了教训我 杀了她们 |
[28:29] | To make me sorry for what i’d done. | 让我为自己的所作所为感到后悔 |
[28:34] | And i am sorry. | 我的确非常后悔 |
[28:38] | Being sorry is a far worse punishment than being dead. Everybody dies. | 这种后悔要比死亡痛苦得多 人总有一死 |
[28:42] | Very few people ever feel truly sorry for the bad things they’ve done. | 几乎没有人会为自己的恶行真心忏悔 |
[28:51] | It hurts. | 非常痛苦 |
[29:00] | Van pelt, what do you got? | Van Pelt 查到什么了? |
[29:02] | Microwave, spa tub and premium cable in every unit. | 每个房间都有微波炉 浴池和卫星电视 |
[29:05] | Special rates for state and federal employees. | 政府职员有优惠折扣 |
[29:08] | What did he look like– this man? | 这个人–有什么特征? |
[29:10] | Big, with a hat and sunglasses… | 大块头 带帽子和太阳眼镜… |
[29:12] | And a thick beard, like a sikh. | 胡子很浓 像个印度锡克教徒 |
[29:16] | An absurd disguise, in other words? | 换句话说 伪装得很蠢? |
[29:18] | Ridiculous. | 荒诞极了 |
[29:19] | I run a motel. I don’t care who you are. | 我只是开汽车旅馆的 我才不管是谁 |
[29:22] | He bought a good beard for nothing. | 他白买了个假胡子 |
[29:24] | Then that night he doesn’t show, so i remembered him when your nice young lady called. | 那天晚上他没有出现 所以你的同事 打电话问的时候我就想起了他 |
[29:28] | Uh, no disrespect, but, uh, your maid isn’t very thorough. | 没有别的意思 不过你的清洁工不太尽责啊 |
[29:32] | No, she is most thorough. | 没有 她是最尽责的 |
[29:34] | She cleans here tomorrow. | 她明天才过来打扫 |
[29:35] | – For monthly rentals, she– – monthly? | -月租房是这样的 她- -月租房? |
[29:37] | Yes. She comes every third day. | 是的 她每隔三天来打扫一次 |
[29:39] | So he’s been here recently, in the last two days. | 这么说他这两天一直在这 |
[29:44] | The chips would imply this, yes? | 薯片说明了一切 是吗? |
[29:46] | Yes, they–they would. | 是的 就是这样 |
[29:51] | This? | 这个? |
[29:52] | Oh, th-those are not ours. | 哦 这些不是我们的 |
[29:59] | He’s coming back. | 他会回来的 |
[30:04] | Okay. Thank you. Nice work. | 好的 谢谢 干得好 |
[30:12] | Listen, i don’t want to make you mad, but i found something really interesting, | 听着 我不想惹你生气 不过我发现了一些很有趣的事情 |
[30:15] | And i want you to take a look at it. | 我想要你来看一下 |
[30:16] | You can’t make me mad. Go ahead. What’d you find? | 你不会惹我生气的 说吧 你查到什么了? |
[30:21] | You first. Who made you so happy? | 你先说吧 是谁让你这么高兴? |
[30:23] | Forensics. There’s substantial traces of melanie’s blood on the seat of hector’s truck. | 鉴证科在Hector的卡车座位上 找到Melanie的血迹 |
[30:28] | – So… Happy day. – Yeah. | – 哦…好消息啊 – 是啊 |
[30:31] | Now i’m gonna go and see what hector has to say about it. | 现在我要看看Hector怎么解释 |
[30:35] | What’d you find? | 你查到什么了? |
[30:38] | Uh, it–it can wait. | 呃 迟些再说吧 |
[30:40] | Blood? Yes. | 血迹? 没错 |
[30:44] | Last time i saw her, two weeks ago, she was disrespectful, so i had to tune her up. | 上次我见她的时候 两周之前 她惹毛我了 所以我给点颜色她看 |
[30:52] | She got a bloody nose. | 我打得她鼻子出血了 |
[30:54] | Was physical abuse a normal occurrence in your relationship, or is this more of a recent thing? | 你是经常这样虐待她 还是说那是一次个别事件? |
[30:59] | She chose me. | 她选择了我 |
[31:01] | She wanted to know where the edges are. | 她想知道我能容忍的极限 |
[31:04] | I showed her. | 所以我给了她答案 |
[31:05] | Go ahead. Say it. | 说吧 |
[31:08] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我认为他说的是实话 |
[31:09] | And i disagree. I’m charging him. | 我不同意 我要起诉他 |
[31:10] | No. Yes. Good. That’s good. Go ahead. | 不 好吧 去起诉他 |
[31:13] | You got more than enough evidence. | 反正你找到充分的证据 |
[31:15] | Oops, nearly forgot. | 哎呀 差点忘了 |
[31:17] | Okay, tell me. What’d you find? | 好了 说吧 你查到什么了? |
[31:20] | Telling you won’t do. I have to show you. | 跟你说没用 我得带你去看 |
[31:23] | Uh, i made a booking for two for this afternoon. | 呃 我下午订了两个座位 |
[31:28] | Could you put us on the terrace? | 能把座位安排在露台上吗? |
[31:30] | It’s more romantic. | 这样更浪漫一些 |
[31:33] | Thanks. Yeah. Patrick. Lovely. See you then. | 谢谢 是的 Patrick 太好了 迟些见 |
[31:40] | Don’t fret. I wouldn’t seduce you over a meal. | 别急 我不会靠一顿饭勾引你的 |
[31:42] | That would be very sophomoric. | 我可不会那么幼稚的 |
[31:45] | I didn’t think you were trying to seduce me. | 我可没想过你要勾引我 |
[31:47] | Come on. How could that thought not have entered your head? | 得了吧 你会没想过这个? |
[31:52] | Your denial that it did intrigues me. | 你的否认倒是引我的兴趣了 |
[31:56] | Bite me. | 那又如何 |
[32:05] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[32:12] | That’s van pelt? | 是Van Pelt? |
[32:14] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[32:20] | Thiss a live feed from the shand creek restaurant, | 这是在尚德溪餐馆实时传送的影像 |
[32:23] | And this is how we’re gonna catch melanie’s killer. | 我们就靠这个找到杀Melanie的凶手 |
[32:44] | – Say again. – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[32:51] | Oh, i see you. | 哦 我看到你了 |
[32:56] | – How do i look? – Good. You look good. | – 我看上去怎么样? – 好 好极了 |
[32:59] | I meant, can you see the wire? | 我的意思是 你能看到摄像头吗? |
[33:04] | Nope. Nope. | 看不到 |
[33:09] | The killer plans to bring his victim back to this room. | 凶手计划把受害者带到这里 |
[33:12] | And when he does, we’re gonna be here to greet him. | 他要是行动了 我们就在这里等着他 |
[33:14] | How sweet is that? | 很不错吧? |
[33:15] | This is all a big elaborate joke you’re gonna apologize for now. Yes? | 告诉我这只是一个精心制作的笑话 现在你准备要向我道歉 是吗? |
[33:19] | Whoever killed melanie had to be there that night at shand creek. | 凶手那晚肯定在尚德溪 |
[33:22] | Your time line proves it. | 你的时间线证明了这一点 |
[33:23] | There’s no way anyone else could’ve done it. | 其他人没法做到 |
[33:25] | One of the 20 people there that night killed melanie. | 这二十人中的一个就是凶手 |
[33:28] | All 20 of those people are there now today, including the killer. | 今天这二十个人都在 包括凶手 |
[33:33] | And he’s gonna try it again today? Come on. | 凶手今天又要下手? 得了吧 |
[33:35] | No, no. Yes, yes, that’s just the point. | 没错 这就是重点所在 |
[33:37] | Yes, he is gonna try again. | 是的 他今天会再次下手 |
[33:41] | He’s planning on it. | 他已经计划好了 |
[33:44] | And he’s gonna try again today because we’re gonna make him try again | 而且我们要引他下手 |
[33:47] | Because he’s not in control of his desires. | 他会受不住诱惑的 |
[33:49] | He’s been thinking of nothing else but this perverse craving of his. | 他满脑子想的就是干这变态事 |
[33:53] | He’s gotten so close. | 上回离成功仅差一步 |
[33:54] | He’s desperate to go all the way. | 他会不顾一切地达到目的 |
[33:56] | All we need to do is present him with something he can’t resist, | 我们要做的就是给他一个下手的目标 |
[34:00] | Something that he will jump at, and damn the consequences. | 引他上钩 让他原形毕露 |
[34:04] | Give it a try. | 不妨试试 |
[34:05] | If i’m wrong, there’s no harm down. | 即使我是错的 也没有什么损失 |
[34:11] | It’s fusion. | 是种大杂烩 |
[34:13] | Confusion. | 把我脑子搅得一塌糊涂才对 |
[34:15] | Up to me, make it a cheeseburger every time. | 我选的话 每次就要干酪三明治 |
[34:18] | Oh, me, too. With onion rings. | 哦 我也是 带洋葱圈的? |
[34:33] | – Let’s do it. – Not yet. | – 开始吧 – 不 |
[34:34] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[34:36] | This is actually quite good. | 这还挺好吃的 |
[34:43] | You’re meant to shout at me and leave. | 你要骂我 然后离开 |
[34:49] | Now you’ve gone too far! | 你太过分了! |
[34:54] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你! |
[35:08] | – Smooth work. – Don’t. | – 干得漂亮 – 别说了 |
[35:18] | Can i call you a cab? | 我帮你叫一辆计程车吧? |
[35:20] | No, thank you. I need a walk. | 谢谢你 不需要了 我想走走 |
[35:22] | I have a number for a cab if i need one. | 我知道叫出租车的电话 |
[35:24] | Thank you for a delicious meal. | 谢谢你提供的美味食物 |
[35:25] | Oh, you’re so welcome. | 哦 不用客气 |
[35:45] | I just left the restaurant. | 我离开了餐馆 |
[35:47] | I’m heading towards the main road now. | 现在往主干道走 |
[35:53] | Sorry, miss. I didn’t see you there. I was just, uh… | 对不起 小姐 我没有看到你 我刚才… |
[35:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:57] | Oh, sure. Absolutely. Just scared me a little. | 哦 没事 你刚才吓到我了 |
[36:02] | He w–he wasn’t su– what the hell is he doing there? | 他 他不该– 他在那干嘛? |
[36:05] | He was there. | 他本来就在那 |
[36:08] | He was there that night. | 那晚他就在那儿 |
[36:09] | Going for a stroll? | 出来散散步? |
[36:11] | Fresh air. | 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[36:13] | Only you need to be careful. | 不过你得当心 |
[36:15] | We’ve been looking for a murderer loose around here. | 我们在这附近搜查杀人犯 |
[36:17] | Yeah, went after a girl just like you–red hair and all. | 对 就是找像你这样的下手 红头发什么的 |
[36:21] | No kidding. | 真的啊 |
[36:22] | Yeah. I’ll, uh, drive you up to the main road. | 是啊 我开车送你到主干道吧 |
[36:25] | Oh, thank you, but… | 哦 谢谢 但是… |
[36:28] | No, no trouble, really. My car’s just over here on the side. | 没关系 真的 我的车就在那边 |
[36:32] | Please advise. | 现在该怎么办 |
[36:33] | – Keep it rolling. – Beg your pardon? | – 继续走 – 你说什么? |
[36:39] | I’m not used to wearing these shoes. | 这双鞋我穿的不太习惯 |
[36:42] | Hey, you, uh, are you out here alone? | 嘿 你 呃 是不是一个人? |
[36:44] | I had an argument with my date. | 我跟男朋友吵架了 |
[36:47] | Oh, sorry to hear that.You know, if you were my date, | 哦 很遗憾 要是你跟我约会的话 |
[36:49] | i wouldn’t, uh, i wouldn’t argue, pretty lady like yourself. | 我才不会跟你这么漂亮的人吵架 |
[36:52] | My car’s just right over here. | 我的车就在那边 |
[36:55] | It–it’s okay. I’ll walk. | 没–没关系的 我走路就行 |
[36:57] | Wait, no. I won’t let you. | 等等 不要 我不会让你走的 |
[37:04] | Re–really, ma’am. | 真的 小姐 |
[37:05] | Really, i-i don’t feel comfortable letting you go. | 真的 我觉得不应该让你走的 |
[37:08] | Really, i’m fine. | 真的没关系的 |
[37:10] | I think you’re intoxicated. | 我想你喝醉了 |
[37:12] | – I am not. – Get your hands off her! | – 我没有 – 别碰她! |
[37:16] | What the hell’s the matter with you? You’re under arrest! | 你是怎么回事? 你被捕了! |
[37:18] | – No, you’re under arrest, you piece of– – rigsby, calm down. | – 你才是被捕了 你这头– – Rigsby 冷静点 |
[37:20] | Cho? Is this clown one of yours? | 周? 这是你的伙计? |
[37:24] | What the hell is going on here? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[37:26] | Sheriff, everything okay? | 警长 没事吧? |
[37:29] | Well, yeah, now it is… | 嗯 现在没事了… |
[37:31] | Suppose so. Barely. | 也许没事 |
[37:36] | Everything’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[37:38] | Well, if you try. I mean, come on. It’s pretty funny. | 嗯 你想想看 真的挺好玩的 |
[37:41] | Strange, though. | 不过有点怪怪的 |
[37:43] | I-i was sure the chef would bite. | 我 我肯定厨师会下手的 |
[37:45] | I mean, there’s still a chance he could show up. | 我的意思是 他有可能还会出现的 |
[37:47] | The chef–malcolm? | 厨师–Malcolm? |
[37:49] | Why do you think it’s him? | 为什么会是他? |
[37:51] | – He uses way too much butter. – Say? | – 他用太多黄油了 – 那又怎样? |
[37:53] | He’s a gluttonous baby. He’s self-indulgent. | 他暴饮暴食 放任自己 |
[37:55] | He wants what he wants and he takes it. | 他想要什么就要什么 |
[37:57] | – Too much butter. – Yeah. | – 过多的黄油 – 对 |
[37:59] | It’s fascinating the way your mind works. | 你脑子转的还真有趣 |
[38:02] | One thing, though–malcolm was in the kitchen with 20 people when melanie was taken. | 不过有一个问题–Melanie被带走时 Malcolm跟20个人在厨房 |
[38:06] | – He couldn’t have done it. – Hang on.There–there’s a way he could– | – 不可能是他干的 – 等等 有一个方法 |
[38:09] | forgive me if i can’t stay for more of your theorizing, | 原谅我不能继续听你的推理 |
[38:12] | But i’ve gotta go and see if i can save your colleagues from getting formal complaints in their files. | 我得去帮帮同事们 免得被投诉记入档案 |
[38:31] | Yeah, i’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上就到 |
[38:46] | No, i know where it is. | 不 我知道在哪 |
[39:02] | Okay. Rightere. | 好 放在这 |
[39:06] | That’s good. You’re good. You’re good. | 很好 你很好 没事的 |
[39:10] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. Good? Good. | 哦 没事的 好吗? 好 |
[39:30] | Quiet! Quiet! | 安静! 安静点! |
[39:44] | Okay. Okay, help me put this on the bed. | 帮我把它铺在床上 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:00] | Stop. Think. Do not move. | 停下 冷静 不要动 |
[40:03] | – Whatever you do, do not move. – What? | – 无论如何 不要动 – 什么? |
[40:06] | Do not move! | 别动! |
[40:08] | Malcolm. | |
[40:11] | Stop! Come back here! Stop! | 住手! 回来这里! 停下来! |
[40:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[40:16] | Think. Think. | 动动脑子 |
[40:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[40:19] | Does it matter? I’m here. | 有关系吗? 我就在这里 |
[40:20] | This place is surrounded by police and cbi agents. | 这里已经被警察和加州调查局探员包围 |
[40:23] | – Oh, no. – He’s lying. | – 哦 不 – 他在撒谎 |
[40:26] | They would be up here arresting us by now if they were here. | 如果他们在这里的话 早就进来逮捕我们了 |
[40:28] | S.w.a.t. They’re waiting on s.w.a.t. There’s no way out of this. | 特警队 他们在等特警队 你们跑不了了 |
[40:35] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[40:36] | – Let’s just kill them and get out of here. – Yeah. | – 我们把他干掉后离开这里吧 – 好 |
[40:38] | Whoa, whoa, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:40] | You can walk away from all of this. | 你们都会没事的 |
[40:41] | No disrespect, but you’re both clinically insane. | 没有冒犯意思 不过你们只是精神失常 |
[40:44] | You’re not gonna go to prison. | 你们不用进监狱的 |
[40:45] | You’ll go to a hospital for a couple of years, and you can walk away. | 只要进医院治疗两三年 你们就能重获自由 |
[40:47] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[40:49] | I’m–i’m trying to think. | 我–我要想一下 |
[40:51] | Oh, now he’s trying to think! | 哦 现在他要考虑! |
[40:52] | Don’t pretend you didn’t want this. You wanted it just as much as me! | 别假装你不想干这事 你跟我一样那么想去做! |
[40:54] | Yeah, but i told you we didn’t have enough time. | 是的 但是我告诉过你时间不够 |
[40:57] | – I told you that we didn’t– don’t you point that at me! – I swear to god, woman, one more word out of you! | – 我跟你说我们不需要 别把刀对着我 – 我发誓 你再说话! |
[41:00] | Police | 警察 |
[41:05] | – Put the gun down! – No! | – 把抢放下! – 不! |
[41:16] | Okay. All right. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:23] | You’re gonna be fine, all right? | 你会没事的 好吗? |
[41:25] | Here, come on. Okay? | 来 你没事吧? |
[41:28] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会帮助你离开这里 |
[41:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[41:48] | She actually enjoyed helping him kill. | 她竟然乐意跟他一起杀人 |
[41:51] | One crazy evil person, i understand. But two? Husband and wife? | 一个人疯狂邪恶 我能理解 但两个人? 还是夫妻? |
[41:57] | Marriage is supposed to be a sacred, loving thing. | 婚姻应该是代表着神圣和恩爱 |
[42:02] | They were soul mates in their own strange way. | 他们也是灵魂伴侣 不过是变态的那种 |
[42:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |