时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超能者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:10] | A master manipulator of thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:42] | Victim is christine tanner, 15, drowned, washed up on the beach in santa marta. | 受害者是Christine Tanner 15岁 溺水而亡 尸体被冲上Santa Marta的海滩 |
[00:46] | – Who’s got the ultraviolet? – Yep. | – 紫外线检测仪在谁那? – 这 |
[00:47] | So she drowned. Why us? | 她是溺死的 为什么我们负责? |
[00:49] | Coroner found a wound consistent with getting hit in the head with a surfboard and water in her lungs, | 法医发现这姑娘的伤符合 头部被冲浪板重击 肺部积水的情形 |
[00:54] | Only it was ditchwater– | 但却是泥沟水– |
[00:56] | No salt, a lot of bugs. | 有大量的微生物 没有盐分 |
[00:57] | So the killer is clever, but not as clever as he thinks he is. | 杀手很聪明 但是他把自己估计过高了 |
[01:00] | Santa marta sheriff’s not taking this one? | Santa Marta的警长不接这案子? |
[01:02] | State beach, state case. | 州隶海岸 州隶案件 |
[01:05] | All right, what are you doing? | 好吧 你在干什么? |
[01:08] | Grace is mentally telling me where she hid the van keys. | Grace用脑电波告诉我车钥匙在哪 |
[01:12] | If i find them, i get to drive. | 如果我找到了 车就该我开 |
[01:15] | So now you’re psychic? | 现在你还真是灵媒啦? |
[01:17] | Oh, no, no, no. This is all science. | 噢 不 不 不 这都是科学 |
[01:19] | Concentrate, grace. | 集中精神 Grace |
[01:22] | Tell me with your mind only. | 只用心与我沟通 |
[01:24] | Forward, backward, left, right. | 向前 向后 向左 向右 |
[01:30] | How is that science? | 这咋叫科学? |
[01:33] | He watched you hide the keys. | 他看到你藏钥匙了 |
[01:35] | From the men’s room? That would be a trick. | 从男厕所看到? 那不可能 |
[02:09] | Who’s got shotgun? | 谁要坐前排? |
[02:13] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗? |
[02:23] | Santa Maria,CA | 加州 Santa Marta市 |
[02:26] | Leah, go ahead. | Leah 继续 |
[02:55] | You had the keys in your hand the whole time. | 你手上一直就拿着钥匙 |
[02:56] | U’ve gotta let it go, man. | 你得放弃了 伙计 |
[02:58] | Did you have the keys in your hand? | 你当时把钥匙拿在手上? |
[02:59] | If i tell you how it’s done, pp the magic circle will send a team of assassins to kill us all. | 如果我告诉你怎么办到的 魔术师协会就要派杀手把我们都干掉 |
[03:04] | It’s the law. | 这是魔术师的法律 |
[03:05] | Her body was discovered rr on this beach. | 她的尸体在海滩被找到的 |
[03:07] | Coast guard says that means she was put in the water anywhere within a mile north of here. | 海岸巡逻队说这意味着她是在 距此北一英里内的地方落水的 |
[03:11] | Any further along the coast, the current would have taken her out to mexico. | 再远一点 海流会把她冲到墨西哥去 |
[03:14] | How long was she in the water? | 她在水里多久? |
[03:15] | We’re still waiting on the coroner’s report. | 我们在等法医的报告 |
[03:27] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 请问 |
[03:30] | Are you guys cops? | 你们是警察吗? |
[03:31] | C.b.i. | 我们是CBI |
[03:33] | What’s c.b.i.? | CBI是什么 |
[03:34] | California bureau of investigation. | 加州调查局 |
[03:36] | Cops. | 警察 |
[03:37] | Cops. | 警察 |
[03:39] | So is it true what they’re saying–somebody killed chris? | 他们说有人杀了Chris 真的吗? |
[03:43] | Yes, it is true. | 是的 |
[03:46] | You were christine’s friend? | 你是Christine的朋友? |
[03:49] | Yeah. We hang at the same breaks. | 我们在一起玩 |
[03:53] | I love chris. | 我爱Chris |
[03:56] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[03:57] | We don’t know yet. What’s your name? | 我们还在调查 你叫什么? |
[03:59] | I’m hope. That’s win. | 我是Hope 这是Win |
[04:02] | When was the last time you saw christine? | 你们最后一次见到 Christine是什么时候? |
[04:05] | Uh, three days ago. | 呃 三天前 |
[04:07] | Sunset patrol. Epic northeast swell. | 日落巡游 超赞的东北向巨浪 |
[04:11] | Chris loved to go out at sunset. | Chris喜欢在日落时外出 |
[04:14] | She would stay out till it was dark as dark. | 直到天黑才回 |
[04:16] | How did she seem lately– just, you know, any enemies or… | 她最近看起来怎么样– 有没有什么敌人… |
[04:21] | Stuff like that? | 之类的? |
[04:23] | Uh, not–not around here. | 没有 这里没有人讨厌她 |
[04:25] | Everybody loved chris. | 每个人都喜欢Chris |
[04:26] | Was she dating anybody? | 她和谁约会吗? |
[04:28] | Dating? | 约会? |
[04:29] | Okay, was she hooking up with anybody in particular? | 那么 她有没有和谁交往? |
[04:31] | Danny kurtik, mostly. | 大多和Danny Kurtik一起 |
[04:33] | Jeez, hope. | 天啊 Hope |
[04:35] | What? They were hookin’ up. | 怎么了? 他们是在一起 |
[04:38] | Danny would never hurt chris. | Danny决不会伤害Chris |
[04:40] | Duh, of course not. | 他当然不会 |
[04:42] | That’s not what they were asking. | 他们不是问谁会伤害她 |
[04:44] | They were asking who she was hooking up with, which would be danny. | 他们在问她在和谁交往 是Danny |
[04:48] | It wasn’t a big, dark secret. | 这不是什么暗黑秘密 |
[04:50] | I need you to write down your names and the numbers we can reach you at. | 留下你们的姓名和电话 以便我们与你们联系 |
[04:54] | – Win? – Yeah? | – 什么? |
[04:55] | If chris was a color, what color would she be? | 如果用一种颜色代表Chris 是什么颜色? |
[04:58] | Uh, orange… Or pink. | 呃 橘黄或者粉红 |
[05:00] | No, o-orange is right. | 不 橘黄比较适合 |
[05:02] | If she were an animal, what kind of animal would she be? | 如果用动物呢? |
[05:04] | Uh, i don’t know. A rabbit? | 呃 兔子? |
[05:11] | How is this relevant? | 她的死和这些有什么联系? |
[05:14] | Everything’s relevant. | 万事皆有联系 |
[05:18] | Chris was good people. | Chris是好人 |
[05:20] | I hope you find who did this. | 我希望你找出真凶 |
[05:22] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[05:27] | How is that relevant? | 这些有什么联系? |
[05:29] | We’re looking for someone who doesn’t like orange rabbits. | 我们要找一个不喜欢桔黄色兔子的人 |
[05:31] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[05:33] | You know what, boys? I like it here. | 知道吗 伙计们? 我喜欢这里 |
[05:36] | Yeah. I think i’ll stay for a while. | 是啊 我要在这呆一会 |
[05:40] | What? | 什么? |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:49] | Let’s just leave him here. | 把他扔这吧 |
[05:52] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[05:58] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[06:08] | Excuse the mess. | 抱歉 这一团乱 |
[06:09] | Chrissy was the house-proud one around here. | 一直是Chrissy在打理这个家 |
[06:12] | We understand. Mr. Tanner? | 我们理解 Tanner先生? |
[06:16] | We may have to ask you some tough questions, so… | 我们也许会问你一些问题 让你难过 所以… |
[06:23] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[06:25] | Can’t tell lisa nothing she hasn’t heard before, and micah don’t… | 我们要说的Lisa都知道 而Micah则… |
[06:28] | He don’t give a damn. He’s slow. | 根本无所谓 他很迟钝 |
[06:31] | He’s just… Sad ’cause he sees lisa is. | 他只是…因为Lisa伤心才跟着伤心的 |
[06:34] | All the same… | 可还是得… |
[06:37] | – Come on, kids. – Come on, micah. Let’s go. | – 走吧 孩子们 – 走吧 Micah 我们走 |
[06:41] | – Can you take him outside? – You got it, dad. | – 你能把他带出去吗 – 可以的 爸爸 |
[06:44] | Come on. Let’s go outside. | 来吧 让我们出去 |
[06:50] | So when did you notice christine was missing? | 你什么时候注意到Christine失踪的 |
[06:53] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[06:54] | She hadn’t made nothing for the kids, and i realized i hadn’t seen her in a while. | 她没给孩子们做早饭 我就意识到有一阵子没见到她了 |
[06:58] | I mean, she may be away one night and i wouldn’t know, but you know… | 她可能会离开一晚上 我也不会知道 但… |
[07:01] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[07:04] | Monday morning. | 星期一早上 |
[07:05] | Any idea where she was during that time period? | 知道她那段时间会在哪里吗 |
[07:07] | No. No. Chrissy’s real independent. You never… | 不知道 Chrissy相当得独立 你从不用… |
[07:12] | Never had to worry about chrissy. | 不用为Chrissy操心 |
[07:14] | So two days to notice your daughter’s gone and another to report it. | 就是说你两天后才发现女儿失踪了 还隔了一天后才报警 |
[07:17] | I work. I mean, i work construction. I never miss a day. | 我要工作 我是建筑工 我从不翘班 |
[07:22] | I-i can’t watch her all the time. | 我不能一天到晚盯着她 |
[07:24] | Her mother’s not around? | 她妈妈不在吗? |
[07:27] | She died. She was killed in a car wreck. | 她死了 车祸死的 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:33] | Almost five years ago now. | 差不多有五年了 |
[07:35] | Drunk driver t-boned her. | 醉酒司机把她撞得粉碎 |
[07:38] | College kid. Walked away laughin’. | 是个大学生 得意大笑地脱身了 |
[07:43] | Not a scratch, you know? | 毫发无损 |
[07:46] | Not a scratch. | 完全毫发无损 |
[07:51] | So christine kind of took over for her mom, huh? | 就是说Christine代替了她母亲 |
[07:55] | Cooked, cleaned, looked after the little ones? | 做饭 打扫 照看小孩? |
[07:58] | Yeah. Don’t know what we’re gonna do now. | 是的 现在我们都不知道该怎么办了 |
[08:02] | Christine was arrested last year? | Christine去年被捕过? |
[08:05] | That was… Stupid. It was a couple of joints. No big deal. | 那是…件蠢事 只是事出巧合 没什么大不了的 |
[08:09] | Well, how is it she got into drugs? | 那她是怎么吸上毒的? |
[08:11] | She wasn’t into drugs. She was straightedge, if anything. | 她没有吸毒 她是清白的 |
[08:13] | It’s her dumb-ass friend darlene. | 吸毒的是她的狗屁朋友Darlene |
[08:16] | Darlene–last name? | Darlene 姓什么 |
[08:18] | Pappas, but chrissy wasn’t hanging out much with darlene anymore, | Pappas 但Chrissy已经不和她来往了 |
[08:23] | Not since she got big into surfing. | 自从她迷上了冲浪 |
[08:24] | Then she started hanging with a different crowd. | 就搭上了别的圈子 |
[08:26] | Who were they? | 有些谁? |
[08:27] | They’re surfers, you know– not like bum surfers. | 冲浪运动员 你知道的 不是那种小混混冲浪者 |
[08:29] | They seem like good kids, you know? They were upscale. | 他们看上去是好孩子 他们层次挺高的 |
[08:33] | They’d pick her up in their– their audis and whatnot. | 他们开奥迪啊什么的来接她 |
[08:37] | You know, they were a good influence on christine. | 他们对Christine起到了好影响 |
[08:39] | They helped her with her schoolwork, and she was thinking about college. | 他们辅导她的作业 她都开始考虑上大学的事情了 |
[08:42] | Anybody in particular vv she was close to? | 有什么她特别亲近的人吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t really know ’em. | 我都不认识他们 |
[08:46] | I mean, there’s names i’d hear all the time. | 我一直听她提起他们的名字 |
[08:48] | There’s, like, andy and danny and hope, and then there’s this new guy, | 像是Andy Danny还有Hope 还有个新人 |
[08:53] | – flipper, she talked about lately. – Talks about how? | – Flipper 她最近说起过 – 说些什么 |
[08:56] | Just that she was, you know, they were hangin’ together, you know? | 他们在一起玩 她会说 |
[08:59] | Like, “i’ll see you at flipper’s,” stuff like that. | 诸如”我在Flipper那儿见你”之类的 |
[09:02] | Hey, lisa? Honey? | 嘿 Lisa? 宝贝 |
[09:06] | Yeah, dad? | 什么事 爸爸 |
[09:06] | Hey, honey, could you, uh, fix some lunch for your brother, please? | 宝贝 你能帮你弟弟弄点午饭吃吗 |
[09:10] | – Yeah, okay. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[09:26] | – no, i saw it. – they’re further down the beach. | – 不 我看到了 – 还要往海滩下去点 |
[09:53] | What, you didn’t bring a bucket? | 你连小桶都没有带吗 |
[10:13] | – Are you okay? – Damn it. | – 你没事吧 – 该死 |
[10:17] | – It’s gotta be tough. – What? | – 一定很难受吧 – 什么? |
[10:19] | I mean, a drunk driver– isn’t that what happened to your mother? | 我是说 酒后驾驶的司机 你妈妈不是也碰上了这种事? |
[10:25] | Sorry. It’s not my business. | 对不起 这不关我的事 |
[10:27] | We don’t discuss our personal lives in this unit. | 我们在办案的时候不讨论私人生活 |
[10:30] | It’s not useful, and it’s not professional. | 这没有帮助 也不专业 |
[10:36] | Cho, names to check– darlene pappas, andy, danny, hope and flipper. | 周 查下这些名字 Darlene Pappas Andy Danny Hope 还有Flipper |
[10:43] | Flipper? Okay. | Flipper? 好的 |
[10:48] | Got it. Hold on. | 知道了 别挂 等下 |
[10:54] | There’s a darlene pappas in youth authority lockup– | Darlene Pappas在少管所 |
[10:56] | Possession and resisting arrest. I’ll get her in here. | 涉嫌藏毒和拒捕 我会带她过来 |
[10:58] | Great. Where’s jane? | 好的 Jane在哪里 |
[11:01] | Jane? | |
[11:02] | He’s still pursuing inquiries at the beach. | 他还在沙滩继续调查着呢 |
[11:38] | Darlene, you’re a friend of christine tanner? | Darlene 你是Christine Tanner的朋友吗 |
[11:42] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:44] | Christine’s dead. | Christine死了 |
[11:49] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:50] | I want you to help us find out who killed her. | 我想要你帮我们找到杀人凶手 |
[11:53] | Killed? How? | 谋杀 怎么会 |
[11:55] | – Drowned. – Drowned? | – 被溺身亡 – 被溺身亡? |
[11:59] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[12:00] | Who does she know that might have reason to do this? | 有什么她认识的人会这么做吗 |
[12:06] | Well, now that you mention it, there was a guy. | 既然你提到了 确实有这么一个人 |
[12:10] | What was his name? | 他叫什么呢 |
[12:14] | Yes, darlene, if you help us, i’ll talk to the prosecutor, | 好了 Darlene如果你帮我们的话 我会和检控官谈谈 |
[12:17] | See if we can help you with these charges you’ve got pending. | 看看能不能帮你解决下 你被控诉的那些罪名 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Last year she was banging an older guy, like old. | 去年 她搭上了个老男人 很老 |
[12:29] | – She called him “pops.” – No name? Just pops? | – 她管他叫”Pops” – 就Pops? |
[12:32] | Pops, that’s it. | Pops 就是这个 |
[12:35] | One time, uh, she said he was getting weird, and she was talking about dumping him, | 有一次 她说他越来越古怪了 她还说要甩了他 |
[12:39] | But i don’t know if she ever did. | 但我不知道她有没有这么做 |
[12:41] | Like i say, we haven’t been tight for a while now. | 正如我说的 我们已经不太亲密了 |
[12:43] | That’s interesting, but it’s not enough for a call to the d.a. | 这很不错 但要我给检察官求情恐怕还不够 |
[12:47] | Did she say anything else about him? | 她说过什么关于他的事情吗 |
[12:49] | Anything at all? | 任何事? |
[12:53] | He was good in bed, and he liked ’50s music, | 他床上功夫了得 还有他喜欢50年代的音乐 |
[12:59] | like elvis and stuff. And that’s it. | 像是猫王之类的 就这些了 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s enough, right? | 这些就够了 对吧 |
[13:07] | Well, call the d.a. | 给检察官打电话啊 |
[13:11] | Got a hit with those deputy interviews. | 从助理访问员那边得到个线索 |
[13:13] | Philip handler, goes by “flipper.” | Philip Handler 就是”Flipper” |
[13:15] | Badass surfer– it’s a long sheet, including time for assault on a woman a few years back. | 爱冲浪的坏家伙 罪名罄竹难书 包括几年前袭击一名女性 |
[13:18] | How bad? | 有多坏 |
[13:19] | Hundred stitches bad. | 缝了几百针 |
[13:21] | – Got an address. – Let’s go. | – 查到地址了 – 我们走 |
[13:53] | Philip handler? Police! May we speak with you, please? | 警察! 可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[14:02] | – Mr. Handler? – Clear. | – Handler先生? – 安全 |
[14:13] | Mr. Handler? | Handler先生? |
[14:15] | These friends of yours? | 是你的朋友吗? |
[14:18] | Hey, guys, come in. Come in. | 嘿 伙计们 请进请进 |
[14:20] | I’m just about to discredit nimzovich’s theory on the french advance once and for all. | 我差点就要永远击溃聂索维奇 对法兰西防御的理论呢 (聂索维奇:拉脱维亚国际象棋手) |
[14:26] | Dream on, trick. | 做梦吧你 |
[14:40] | What led you to flipper anyway? | 你是怎么会去找Flipper的 |
[14:42] | His hair. It’s braided the exact same way as the victim. | 他的头发 和受害者的头发 扎得一模一样 |
[14:45] | She did his do. | 她学他的 |
[14:51] | I guess, uh, you must be bad cop. | 我想 你一定是唱黑脸的 |
[14:55] | I try. | 我尽量 |
[14:57] | Tough. Go to it, sister. | 有狠劲啊 真有你的 姐儿们 |
[15:00] | You can be pretty tough yourself. | 你自己也够狠的了 |
[15:03] | Roberta varnushi. | |
[15:05] | You did quite a number on her. | 你让她遭足了罪啊 |
[15:06] | Uh, we had… | 呃 我们… |
[15:08] | Different expectations that led to… Friction. | 我们有不同的预期 那导致了小摩擦 |
[15:14] | But, um, what can you do? | 但 你又能怎样呢 |
[15:16] | Friction? She nearly died. | 小摩擦? 她差点死了 |
[15:19] | Do you know what she was doing that started the argument when i hit her? | 你知道她做了什么 搞得我要打她吗 |
[15:23] | She was pouring the sump oil from her car right into the storm drain, okay? | 她把汽车里的污油倒进排水口 |
[15:29] | You might as well take an ax and go chop up a family of dolphins. | 这和拿着斧头直接去砍 一家子海豚没什么区别 |
[15:33] | Was christine tanner damaging marine life somehow? | 那Christine Tanner也干了什么 伤害了海洋生物的事情吗 |
[15:36] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[15:39] | Chris understood. | Chris理解的 |
[15:42] | Chris was a child of the ocean. | Chris是海洋的孩子 |
[15:44] | You like hanging out with children, don’t you? | 你喜欢和孩子们出去玩 是吗 |
[15:47] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:49] | They’re pure in flesh and spirit. | 他们的肉体和灵魂是纯净的 |
[15:53] | What’s not to like? | 为什么不喜欢呢 |
[15:56] | Christine was a beautiful girl. | Christine是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[15:58] | Yes, she was. | 是的 |
[16:01] | So why’d you kill her? | 那你为什么杀了她 |
[16:06] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[16:09] | Why would i kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[16:10] | Did you have sex with her? | 你和她有性关系吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, i thought about it. I thought about it a lot. | 哦 我是想啊 我一直想的 |
[16:17] | – But no, i didn’t. You know why? – Why? | – 但不 我没有 知道为什么吗 – 为什么? |
[16:19] | Because it would be wrong, and i’m all about doing what’s right. | 因为那会是错的 而我只做对的事情 |
[16:24] | I wait until they hit legal age, then bam! | 我等她们长到法定年龄 然后”砰” |
[16:30] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[16:33] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[16:35] | Oh, so you can try and pin this on me? | 然后你就能把罪名栽我头上? |
[16:37] | No, thanks. | 不 谢啦 |
[16:41] | See, the thing is, flip, lisbon here is looking at you like you’re a porkchop because you fit the profile. | Flip 是这样的 Lisbon把你当嫌犯 因为你很像会干这种事的人 |
[16:46] | Your life is in chaos. You’re lonely. You’re depressed. | 你的生活一团糟 你孤独 你沮丧 |
[16:49] | You’re addicted to drugs and pornography and a little nuts, to be honest. | 你对毒品和色情杂志上瘾 老实说 还有点呆 |
[16:53] | You’re exactly the kind of man that does terrible things to women. | 你正是会对女人 做出这可怕的事的那种人 |
[17:03] | Uh, but i don’t think you did this. | 但我不认为是你干的 |
[17:07] | ‘Cause i think deep down you’re a good man. | 因为我想你在内心深处是个好人 |
[17:10] | You should learn to use your bishops a little more efficiently, but otherwise a good man. | 你下棋时该合理利用你的象 其他的方面嘛 是个好人 |
[17:17] | I saw chris three days ago– sunset patrol at devon point break. | 三天前我见过Chris 在德文角日落时的冲浪 |
[17:23] | Was that monday with hope and win and those guys? | 周一 和Hope还有Win他们在一起? |
[17:27] | Right. We–we rode until dark, and then we partied a while on the beach. | 恩 我们冲浪一直到天黑 接着在海边开了会派对 |
[17:36] | And then i went home. | 然后我回家了 |
[17:39] | On my mother’s life. | 以我老娘的命发誓 |
[17:44] | What do you mean, person of interest? | 于此案有关的人 什么意思? |
[17:47] | This guy kill my chrissy or what? | 他杀了我的Chrissy还是怎么的? |
[17:48] | Mr. Tanner, if we make an arrest, you’ll be the first person i call, i promise. | Tanner先生 要是我们逮捕了某人 会第一个通知您 我保证 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna have somebody take you home. | 我会派人送你们回家 |
[17:58] | This him? Is this him? | 就是他? 是他干的? |
[18:02] | Calm down, okay? You need to go home and take care of your children. | 冷静 你得回家照顾好你的孩子 |
[18:05] | You’re dead, bastard! You’re dead! You’re dead, you bastard! | 你死定了 杂种! 你死定了 你死定了 你个杂种! |
[18:10] | Go home now! | 回家去! |
[18:13] | Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[18:19] | You need to go home. | 你得回家去 |
[18:26] | Let’s go home, daddy. | 我们回家吧 爸爸 |
[18:33] | come on. | 走吧 |
[18:44] | Lisbon. | |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:53] | Coroner just told me that christine’s body was put in the water sometime early tuesday morning. | 验尸官告诉我Christine的尸体 是周二清晨的时候扔进水里的 |
[18:57] | So that monday night party is critical. | 所以周一晚上的派对很关键 |
[18:59] | Somebody there had to have known what happened later that night. | 那里的某个人一定知道 那天半夜发生了什么 |
[19:01] | Okay, boss, we’re on it. | 好的 头儿 立刻去查 |
[19:14] | Hi, people. | 嗨 小伙子们 |
[19:15] | Oh, thank you very much, ma’am, but, uh, we don’t need a grief counselor. | 非常感谢你 女士 但我们不需要一名悲伤顾问 |
[19:20] | We know how to grieve. | 教我们如何走出悲伤? |
[19:22] | Good, because i’m not a grief counselor. | 很好 我不是个悲伤顾问 |
[19:24] | The principal didn’t want to say “homicide detective” in front of the other students. | 校长不让我在学生面前说”凶杀调查” |
[19:27] | Agent lisbon, california bureau of investigation. | Lisbon警官 加州调查局的 |
[19:29] | Hey, guys. Hope and win i know. You must be danny and andy. | 嘿 伙计们 Hope和Win我认识 你们一定是Danny和Andy |
[19:35] | Quick test–if you could be any animal you want, what would you be? Quick. | 快速测验 如果你们能成为动物 你们想成为什么? 快 |
[19:38] | – Dolphin. – You? | – 海豚 – 你呢? |
[19:39] | Uh, same, or, uh, a killer whale. | 一样 或是虎鲸 |
[19:43] | A gull. No, a hawk. | 海鸥 不 老鹰 |
[19:44] | Uh, uh, a tiger. | 呃 呃 老虎 |
[19:48] | – Interesting. – Why? | – 有意思 – 为什么? |
[19:51] | When we spoke before about monday night at devon point, | 先前我们谈起周一晚上德文角的事 |
[19:54] | You didn’t mention that you had a party after you went surfing. | 你并没提你们冲浪后开派对的事 |
[19:56] | A party? No, it wasn’t a party. | 派对? 不 那根本就不是一个派对 |
[19:59] | Not what flipper says. | Flipper可不是这么说的 |
[20:02] | Flipper told? Dude. | Flipper说的? 哥们 |
[20:04] | Come on, guys. I mean, we–we partied, threw a little frisbee. | 伙计 我是说 我们开派对了 扔了扔飞盘 |
[20:07] | What’s the big deal? | 没什么大不了的 |
[20:09] | No big deal. It’s just that you were the last people, aside from her killer, to see christine alive. | 没事 只不过你们是除了凶手 最后看见Christine还活着的人 |
[20:13] | She was drowned later that night. | 那晚的晚些时候她被淹死了 |
[20:15] | – That night? – You serious? | – 那天晚上? – 真的? |
[20:17] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:20] | Um, sorry, we have to go. We have a. P. English. | 抱歉 我们要走了 有英语课 |
[20:24] | We’ll walk you. | 和你们一起走 |
[20:28] | So tell us about this party monday night. | 告诉我们关于周一晚上派对的事 |
[20:30] | You didn’t say anything about it before. Why? | 之前你对此只字不提 为什么? |
[20:32] | And don’t lie or i’ll know. | 别撒谎 我能看出来 |
[20:35] | We were drinking beer, ma’am. | 我们喝啤酒了 女士 |
[20:36] | – Shut up. – What? | – 闭嘴 – 怎么了? |
[20:38] | We’re all gonna be applying for college soon, all right? | 我们就快要申请大学了 |
[20:40] | We can’t get caught for drinking. | 我们不能因为喝酒被抓 |
[20:41] | My mom would exterminate me. | 我妈非灭了我不可 |
[20:43] | Plus we were trespassing. | 再加上我们非法入侵 |
[20:44] | The beach at devon point is totally, uh, private property. | 德文角的海滩是私人财产 |
[20:49] | Danny, what does devon point mean to you? | Danny 德文角对你有什么意义? |
[20:53] | Uh, it’s… | 呃 它是… |
[20:54] | It’s my dad’s land, and, uh, he’s building these heinous condos. | 是我爸的地产 他要盖那些该死的公寓 |
[20:59] | We go there to spite him, i guess. | 我们去那儿故意气他 差不多吧 |
[21:01] | Who else was there that night? | 那天晚上还有谁在那? |
[21:02] | Us and flipper, that’s all. | 我们和Flipper 没了 |
[21:04] | It wasn’t exactly raging. | 派对并不是很疯狂 |
[21:05] | We all cut out about 10:00, 10:30 maybe. | 我们10:00就结束了 或许是10:30 |
[21:09] | Chris stayed to clean up. | Chris留下来收拾 |
[21:10] | She’s all, uh, “save our oceans,” you know? | 她是那种”拯救我们的海洋”的人 知道吧? |
[21:12] | Did flipper leave then, too? | Flipper也离开了? |
[21:14] | He cut out early, after we ran out of brews. | 他早些时候就走了 酒喝没了他就走了 |
[21:17] | – Do you think he came back, maybe? – Like, flipper did it? No. | – 你认为他或许有回来了? – 是说 Flipper干的? 不 |
[21:20] | We shouldn’t have left her there, guys. | 我们不该把她留在那 伙计们 |
[21:22] | She wanted to stay. | 她自愿要留下来的 |
[21:24] | You ask me, she was meeting somebody. | 要我说她约了别人 |
[21:25] | Shut up, hope. You don’t know that. | 闭嘴 Hope 你知道啥 |
[21:27] | No, but i think it, and so do you. | 不 但我会想 你也一样 |
[21:30] | Danny asked her to go home with him, and she said no. | Danny让她和他一起回家 她说不 |
[21:34] | You and chris were lovers? | 你和Chris是恋人? |
[21:37] | Lovers? Uh, no. | 恋人? 呃 不 |
[21:40] | – We hooked up on occasion. – You made love. You were lovers. | – 我们偶然的搞过一次 – 你们上床了 你们就是恋人 |
[21:42] | No. Uh, i mean, andy was totally there, too, right, andy? | 不 Andy也跟她上过床 对吧 Andy? |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:48] | It wasn’t a big deal. We’re all just friends. | 没什么的 我们只是朋友 |
[21:50] | Andy and i hook up with hope, too, sometimes. Doesn’t mean we’re… Lovers. | Andy和我有时也搞Hope 我们也不是…恋人 |
[21:55] | Yeah. That would be weird. | 对 那样很奇怪的 |
[21:58] | Yeah, i guess. | 恩 我知道了 |
[22:01] | You ever hear of anyone named pops? | 你们听过Pops这个名字吗? |
[22:06] | – Pops? – Yeah. | – 对 |
[22:08] | Uh, no. | 呃 没 |
[22:11] | Okay. Well, that’s all we need for now. Thank you. | 好吧 就到这儿吧 谢谢你们 |
[22:14] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你 |
[22:16] | – Don’t leave town. – That’s a cop joke. | – 别出城 – 警察的玩笑 |
[22:28] | How long you gonna be, you think? | 你们要多久? |
[22:30] | Mr. Rayburn, christine tanner’s murder may have occurred here. | Rayburn先生 杀Christine Tanner的凶手 可能在这里上班 |
[22:33] | It takes as long as it takes. | 要花多久就多久 |
[22:34] | I already got the developer way up my tailpipe. | 开发商已经在我后头催了 |
[22:37] | We’re three weeks behind thanks to the crappy labor pool here. | 我们的进度已经落后三周了 都怪此处糟糕的劳动力市场 |
[22:40] | Economy like this, and people just don’t show up for work? | 现在的经济状况 还有人翘班? |
[22:42] | Boggles my mind. | 闹死我了 |
[22:43] | Anybody not show up lately? | 最近有没有没来的? |
[22:45] | Night guard just this week walked off the job. | 警卫这周不干了 |
[22:48] | Cement truck shows up in the morning, can’t get on the freakin’ site. | 水泥卡车今早上又不能工作 |
[22:52] | That alone put me back six hours. | 光是这个就让我又落后6小时 |
[22:54] | – When did he quit? – Monday. | – 他什么时候辞职? – 周一 |
[22:56] | What section were you working then? | 你们在哪个地方施工? |
[22:58] | Southeast quad. | 东南的那块 |
[22:59] | What’s his name, the night guard? | 警卫叫什么? |
[23:01] | Eddie garcia. | |
[23:03] | I got his paperwork in the site office if you want it. | 如果你们想要的话 在现场办公室有他的档案 |
[23:05] | Jorge! What are you, nuts? That load goes over here. | Jorge! 你傻啊? 那些料运这儿来 |
[23:21] | – The paperwork? – Right. | – 他的资料? – 恩 |
[23:24] | What, you think he might have, uh, done this murder? | 你认为他可能是凶手? |
[23:26] | Lisbon! Come take a look at this. | Lisbon! 过来看看这个 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么? |
[23:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 妈呀 |
[23:42] | Mr. Rayburn? | Rayburn先生? |
[23:50] | See that? | 看见那个了吗? |
[23:52] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[23:52] | Tip of eddie garcia’s nose. | Eddie Garcia的鼻尖 |
[23:55] | Get out of here. | 别扯了 |
[24:09] | how is it you don’t even notice a nose in your floor? | 一个鼻子在你的地板上 你咋能没看见呢? |
[24:12] | That’s what i’m telling you. We’re trying to finish this thing too fast. | 就像我说的 我们太着急赶工了 |
[24:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 咋回事? |
[24:21] | Oh, for heaven sakes. Is–is that a person, someone i employ? | 哦 天哪 这…这是一个人 我雇来的? |
[24:25] | We think so. | 差不多 |
[24:27] | God help me. If it’s not one thing, it’s… | 天啊 还有这么一出事 这… |
[24:29] | Mr. Kurtik? Dane kurtik? | Kurtik先生 ? Dane Kurtik? |
[24:32] | Oh, sure. Right, just talk to my lawyers. | 哦 当然 和我的律师谈吧 |
[24:34] | As you saw, i have no knowledge of this regrettable incident. | 你们看见了 这件意外和我无关 |
[24:37] | C. B. I. Serious crimes unit. | CBI 重案组 |
[24:39] | Serious crimes? The man fell into wet cement. | 重案组? 这个人掉进了水泥浆里 |
[24:43] | If someone had been here with a camera, he’d be on “america’s funniest videos.” | 要是有人录下来 肯定会上”美国家庭滑稽录像” |
[24:46] | Serious crimes? Come on, guys. | 重案组? 得了吧 伙计们 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry, sir. This is now a crime scene. | 抱歉 先生 现在这里是犯罪现场 |
[24:50] | You’re gonna have to suspend work until we’re done investigating. | 你要停工 直至我们调查完毕 |
[24:53] | Suspend work? | 停工? |
[24:54] | Hell, i’m calling tommy alvarez–the sheriff. | 我给Tommy Alvarez打电话 那警长 |
[24:57] | We believe this situation is related to the death of christine tanner. | 我们相信这里的情况 和Christine Tanner的死有关 |
[25:01] | You know her? | 你认识她? |
[25:02] | I’ve heard the name, obviously. It’s been on the news. | 我当然知道她 新闻报了 |
[25:05] | Your son danny and christine were close. You never met her? | 你儿子Danny和Christine很好 你从没见过她? |
[25:08] | Maybe i have. My son has a lot of friends. Is this an interrogation? | 或许见过 我儿子有很多朋友 这是审问吗? |
[25:11] | – Is it? – No, sir, it isn’t. | – 是吗? – 不 先生 不是 |
[25:13] | We appreciate your cooperation. We’ll be in touch, maybe. Thank you. | 非常感谢你的合作 或许我们还会联系 谢谢你 |
[25:21] | Hey, pops? | 嘿 Pops? |
[25:28] | Hear you’re good in bed. What’s the secret? | 听说你床上功夫还不错 有什么秘诀吗? |
[25:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, but you mean to be offensive, I guess, | 我不知道你在说什么 但是你想让我不爽 |
[25:33] | and you’ve succeeded very well. | 你成功了 |
[25:36] | And i’m going to be taking this up with your superiors. What is your name? | 我会告诉你的上级 你叫什么? |
[25:39] | – My name is patrick jane… – Jane, stop. | – 我叫Patrick Jane… – Jane 别说了 |
[25:40] | And i have no superiors. | 我没有上级 |
[25:42] | And i’ll tell you what i’m talkin’ about, you sweaty little pervert. | 我来告诉你我在说啥 你这汗流浃背的变态 |
[25:45] | Jane! | |
[25:46] | You were having sex with a 15-year-old girl. | 你和一个15岁的女孩发生关系 |
[25:48] | – Jane, stop. – I never touched christine tanner. | – Jane 别说了 – 我从没碰过Christine Tanner |
[25:50] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[25:51] | And believe me when i tell you that you just now made the worst mistake of your miserable little life. | 相信我 你刚犯了你悲惨人生中 最糟糕的一个错误 |
[25:59] | Believe me, no matter how this turns out, i’ve made worse mistakes, | 相信我 无论结果如何 我都犯过更糟的错误 |
[26:03] | And you’re lying about christine tanner. You were laying her like carpet. | 关于Christine Tanner 你说谎了 你绝对上了她 |
[26:05] | Arrest him, lisbon. Statutory rape. | 逮捕他 Lisbon 法定强奸罪 |
[26:08] | With what evidence? | 有什么证据? |
[26:10] | He’s playing rockabilly. ’50s music. What more do you want? | 他听乡村摇滚乐 50年代那种 还想知道什么? |
[26:15] | I can only apologize for my colleague’s bizarre behavior. I’m sorry. | 我为我同事的奇怪行为向你道歉 对不起 |
[26:19] | Lisbon, hush. Don’t be so damn blinkered. Look at him. | Lisbon 安静 别这么狭隘 看看他 |
[26:22] | He was raping her, all right. | 他强奸了她 好吗 |
[26:23] | I just don’t know yet whether he killed her as well. | 我只是还不知道他是否也杀了她 |
[26:25] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗? |
[26:26] | Look me in the eye and tell me the truth, you filthy old goat. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我真相 你这个肮脏的老色鬼 |
[26:31] | Get him! | 快按住他! |
[26:35] | How–how dare you? | 你– 你怎么敢? |
[26:41] | You brought him all the way back here why? | 你一路把他带回来 为什么? |
[26:44] | The local sheriff begged me not to put him in his jail. | 当地警长拜托我 别把他丢进他们那的监狱 |
[26:46] | Kurtik’s a big cheese down there. | Kurtik是那的大人物 |
[26:47] | That is a signal. | 那是个信号 |
[26:49] | Is that not a signal that we should cut this man loose? | 那不就是叫我们别惹这家伙的信号吗? |
[26:51] | He hit jane pretty good. People were watching. | 他狠狠地打了Jane 大家都看到了 |
[26:54] | I had to arrest him. | 我只有逮捕他 |
[26:55] | This guy is connected. This guy is… | 这家伙大有来头 这家伙是… |
[26:59] | He has the governor’s home phone number. | 他有州长的家庭电话 |
[27:01] | And we both know that jane was asking for it. | 而且我们都知道是Jane自找的 |
[27:04] | You couldn’t just give kurtik a stern talking-to instead? | 你不能和Kurtik严肃的谈谈吗? |
[27:09] | What about christine tanner, sir? | 那Christine Tanner呢 长官? |
[27:11] | If kurtik was having sex with her, that gives him motive to kill. | 如果Kurtik和她发生过关系 他就有了杀人的动机 |
[27:14] | If, and that’s a hunch based on rockabilly. | 只是”如果” 还是基于乡村摇滚乐的直觉 |
[27:17] | It’s a jane hunch. You keep him around for a reason. | 这是Jane的直觉 你留他在局里是有原因的 |
[27:21] | Look, just let us work kurtik until his lawyer gets here. | 听着 在Kurtik的律师来之前 把他交给我们 |
[27:24] | – Maybe we can get something more. – All right. Work him gently. | – 也许我们能有所发现 – 好吧 对他悠着点 |
[27:29] | Do you have a thing for youngsters in general, dane? | 你对未成年人有癖好吗 Dane? |
[27:31] | Or was it christine in particular that appealed to you? | 还是只是Christine特别吸引了你? |
[27:35] | That i can understand, because you know, you meet some 15-year-olds, | 我能理解 现在遇见的15岁孩子 |
[27:39] | They’re just as smart and mature and articulate as any adult, right? | 他们就和成人一样 聪明 成熟 口齿伶俐 对吗? |
[27:44] | They are adults, basically. Maybe christine was one of them. | 他们基本上就是成人 也许Christine就是这其中的一员 |
[27:49] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[27:51] | Do you actually obtain confessions with that gambit? | 是不是这样开场就能套人招供了? |
[27:55] | – All the time. – Amazing. People are stupid. | – 一直如此 – 真让人吃惊啊 那些人还真傻 |
[27:59] | Listen, i admire cops.I think you do a great job, | 听着 我并无对警察不敬 我觉得你的工作做得很不错 |
[28:01] | and i’m happy to sit here and chat with you until my lawyer gets here. | 我很高兴在我的律师到来之前 坐在这里和你聊天 |
[28:06] | But i’m not gonna say anything you want to hear. | 但是你不会从我嘴里听到你想听到的 |
[28:09] | – So relax, huh? – He’s not, is he? | – 所以放松点 如何? – 他不会的 不是吗? |
[28:14] | He’s not gonna confess. | 他不会承认的 |
[28:16] | What’d you think, he’d break under the bad lighting conditions? | 你认为呢 强行逼供就能有突破? |
[28:19] | Let’s go back to devon point. | 我们回去达文角 |
[28:21] | What for? | 为什么? |
[28:21] | So i can put the second half of my cunning plan into effect. | 这样我就能实施我诡计的第二部分 |
[28:26] | Jane, wait. What cunning plan? | Jane 等等 什么诡计? |
[28:29] | Uh, danny, hi. Patrick jane. | 呃 Danny 嗨 我是Patrick jane |
[28:31] | Listen, we need your help. | 听着 我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:33] | Do you want to help us catch christine’s killer? | 你想帮我们 抓住杀害Christine的凶手吗? |
[28:37] | Okay, then. Good. | 那么好的 很好 |
[28:39] | Meet me at devon point with your friends in, uh, two hours. | 两小时后 和你的朋友来达文角 我们在那见面 |
[28:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:45] | What cunning plan? | 什么诡计啊? |
[28:50] | Just so you know, i’m suing the c. B. I.And the attorney general’s office | 让你知道下 我起诉了加州调查局和检察官办公室 |
[28:54] | for wrongful arrest and unlawful imprisonment, | 以不正当逮捕和非法拘留的罪名 |
[28:56] | And i will drop this suit when they fire you and agent lisbon. | 他们不开除你和Lisbon探员 我誓不罢休 |
[29:01] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:02] | You’re not scared of me, huh? | 你不怕我 哈? |
[29:04] | That’s a mistake. | 真是错得可以 |
[29:08] | Keep walking, mr. Kurtik, or i’m gonna have to arrest you again. | 别停下 Kurtik先生 否则我会再次逮捕你 |
[29:13] | If you were 15 years younger, i’d give you a shot. | 如果你年轻个15岁 我倒是愿意一试 |
[29:28] | Mr. Jane? | Jane先生? |
[29:31] | Mr. Jane? | Jane先生? |
[29:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[29:36] | The police need your help. | 警方需要你们的帮助 |
[29:38] | First christine, then the security guard. They’re at a loss. | 先是Christine 然后是警卫 他们都被杀害了 |
[29:42] | Did the guard stumble across chris being killed? | 也许是警卫偶然看到Chris被杀 |
[29:45] | Maybe it was some kind of love triangle. | 也许是什么恋爱三角关系 |
[29:49] | Tell me, do you sincerely want to help catch christine’s murderer, | 告诉我 你们真心想帮忙 抓住杀害Christine的凶手吗? |
[29:53] | Even if the killer is someone close to you? | 即使凶手可能是你们身边亲近的人? |
[29:55] | – Yes, of course. – Absolutely. | – 是的 当然 – 绝对的 |
[30:00] | Your friend flipper served time for assaulting a woman. Did you know that? | 你们的朋友Flipper 曾因殴打妇女服过刑 你们知道吗? |
[30:03] | – It was flipper? He did it? – Could be. | – 是Flipper? 是他做的? – 可能是 |
[30:09] | Then again, danny, christine and your father were having an affair. | 还有 Danny Christine和你父亲有一腿 |
[30:14] | – Wait. What? – Yeah. | – 等等 什么? – 是的 |
[30:16] | No way. No, no. That’s–that’s ridiculous. No. | 不可能 不 不 那真是– 那真是太荒谬了 不 |
[30:18] | Danny, get real. We knew. We all knew. | Danny 现实点 我们知道 我们都知道 |
[30:26] | Well, what did you expect me to do, turn in my own dad? | 你们希望我怎么做 告发我父亲? |
[30:33] | I mean, it’s– it’s not like he forced chris to do it, you know? | 我是说 不是他强迫Chris的 |
[30:36] | She–she was– she was into it. | 她– 她自己送上门的 |
[30:41] | Was it your father you thought she was going to meet with that night? | 你认为那天晚上 她是要去见你父亲吗? |
[30:44] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不 |
[30:47] | Well, i-i don’t know. | 我- 我不知道 |
[30:52] | Well, just ’cause they’re having an affair doesn’t mean your father killed christine. | 他们只是有一腿 并不代表你父亲杀了Christine |
[30:56] | – It could have been flipper. – Right. | – 也许是Flipper – 没错 |
[30:59] | Or someone else. | 或是其他某人 |
[31:01] | Did–didn’t you say you had a way of finding out? | 你是说你有办法找出来吗? |
[31:08] | Actually… A way you can find out. | 实际上… 是你们有办法找出来 |
[31:27] | I want to hypnotize you all so that you can remember details of that night. | 我要给你们催眠 让你们想起那天晚上发生的所有细节 |
[31:31] | It’s safe. I’m fully trained. | 很安全 我是经过严格训练的 |
[31:33] | Hell, i used to hypnotize people for a living. | 我以前就是靠给人催眠谋生的 |
[31:35] | Um, no–no, thanks. | 呃 不 不 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Your subconscious minds may recall things that could help us find the killer. | 你们的潜意识会回想起一些 能够帮助我们找到凶手的事情 |
[31:40] | Hypnosis will let you come up with those things. | 催眠就是让你们想起这些事情 |
[31:44] | Well, what– what kind of things? Who knows? | 那是什么样的事情呢? 谁知道呢? |
[31:47] | Maybe something chris said, maybe a glimpse of someone on the bluff there. | 也许是Chris说的某句话 也许是在绝壁处匆匆瞥见的某人 |
[31:51] | The smallest detail that you can recall could be a vital clue. | 你们能回想起来的最微小的细节 可能是最至关重要的线索 |
[31:55] | I don’t want you messing around inside my head, man. No offense. | 我可不希望你在我脑子里乱搞 没有恶意 |
[31:58] | Ah, but that’s the thing. | 啊 是这样的 |
[32:00] | With hypnosis, i can’t mesmerize you against your will. | 在催眠状态下 我不能让你们违抗你们的意志 |
[32:03] | It’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[32:05] | You are in control the whole time. | 整个过程中你们都可以控制自己 |
[32:10] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[32:17] | Good. | 那好 |
[32:23] | I want you to close your eyes… And listen. | 我要你们闭上双眼… 然后听好 |
[32:31] | Listen only to my voice. | 只听我的声音 |
[32:35] | Think. Think back to that night. | 想一想 回想到那天晚上 |
[32:40] | The bonfire… | 篝火… |
[32:43] | The sound of the ocean. | 大海的声音 |
[32:47] | The sound of the ocean. | 大海的声音 |
[32:51] | I don’t know what you will recall of that night, but i know that you will recall something, | 我不知你们能回想起什么 但是我知道你们会想起一些事情 |
[32:57] | Because it’s all there in your memory. | 因为它们一直在你们的记忆里 |
[33:03] | All you have to do is go back, | 你们要做的就是回去 |
[33:07] | back to that night and be there. | 回到那晚 回到那里 |
[33:12] | And there you are. | 你们已经回去了 |
[33:16] | What is it, hope? What do you see? | 是什么 Hope? 你看见什么了? |
[33:18] | I see danny’s father there above the rocks. | 我看见Danny的爸爸 在岩石上面 |
[33:22] | – No, you don’t. – What is he doing? | – 不 你没有 – 他在做什么? |
[33:27] | Staring at us, at chris. | 注视着我们 还有Chris |
[33:31] | That’s it. He’s staring. | 就这样 他在注视 |
[33:33] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[33:38] | Come back, hope. | 回来 Hope |
[33:41] | What–what happened? | 发– 发生了什么? |
[33:42] | You’re okay. You did very well, thank you. | 你没事 你做得很好 谢谢你 |
[33:45] | You really saw mr. Kurtik? | 你真得看见Kurtik先生了? |
[33:48] | No, you didn’t. You didn’t. | 不 你没有 你没有 |
[33:50] | Danny, i’m sorry. I can’t help what i saw. | Danny 对不起 我不能控制看见什么 |
[33:53] | My dad didn’t kill christine! | 我爸爸没有杀Christine! |
[33:55] | How do you know he didn’t? | 你怎么知道不是他干的? |
[33:57] | Yeah, how do you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道? |
[34:01] | You know what? Screw all of you guys, okay? | 知道吗? 去你们这些家伙的 |
[34:06] | You guys suck! | 你们逊透了! |
[34:07] | Oh, danny, wait! Don’t be mad! Danny, wait! | 哦 Danny 等等! 别发疯了! Danny 等等! |
[34:11] | D-danny! Come on, stop. | Danny! 好啦 别走 |
[34:13] | Ah, danny’s mad. We should go. | Danny生气了 我们该走了 |
[34:17] | Screw danny. | 去Danny的吧 |
[34:20] | His dad killed christine. | 他爸杀了Christine |
[34:25] | Yeah, well, it’s late anyway. | 好吧 时候也不早了 |
[34:28] | – Thanks for your help, guys. – No problemo. | – 多谢你们的合作 – 不客气 |
[34:43] | So what do you think? Did it work? | 你觉得怎样 管用吗? |
[34:45] | I think… Three, two, one… | 我觉得… 3 2 1… |
[34:51] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[34:56] | How cool would it have been if one had walked in right then, huh? | 要是正好有人走进来多酷哪 |
[35:04] | Did you arrest him? Did he confess? | 你们逮捕他了吗? 他认罪了吗? |
[35:06] | Mr. Kurtik? No. | Kurtik先生? 没有 |
[35:09] | Thing is, hope, mr. Kurtik has a cast-iron alibi for that evening. | Hope 现在问题是Kurtik先生 那晚有完美不在场证明 |
[35:13] | So you couldn’t have seen him standing there on that bluff. | 所以你不可能看见他站在悬崖那儿 |
[35:17] | But that’s so weird. | 但那太怪了 |
[35:19] | In my trance, i saw him clear as day. | 我被催眠时 亲眼看到他站在那儿 |
[35:23] | – Maybe it’s symbolic. – You want symbolic? | – 也许只是一种象征 – 你想说象征? |
[35:25] | You’re a hawk, and christine was a rabbit. | 你是只鹰 而Christine是只兔子 |
[35:31] | What does that even mean? | 那说明了什么? |
[35:33] | Bird of prey, rabbit… You tell me. | 猛禽 兔子… 你说呢? |
[35:36] | What it means is you never liked christine tanner. | 这说明你从来就不喜欢 |
[35:39] | Not true! | 不是这样的! |
[35:41] | What it means is i never really hypnotized you. | 这说明我没真正催眠你 |
[35:45] | You pretended to be in a trance to give us a fake story and incriminate an innocent man. | 你假装被催眠 跟我们编了个故事 然后想加罪于一个无辜的人 |
[35:50] | No! no. | 不! 不! |
[35:58] | – Just tell us what happened that night. – From the beginning. | – 跟我们说说那晚发生了什么 – 从头说起 |
[36:03] | Flipper had already left, wasted as usual. | Flipper早就走了 跟往常一样喝得酩酊大醉 |
[36:20] | the guard told us to get out, or he’d call the cops. | 警卫让我们赶紧走 不然就要报警 |
[36:25] | Danny told him to step off. His dad owns the place. | Danny叫他滚 说这地方是他爸的 |
[36:39] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:43] | He didn’t mean to. It was an accident. | 他不是有意的 那是个意外 |
[36:46] | We couldn’t help the guard, see? | 我们没法去救活那个警卫 |
[36:48] | But danny we could. | 但我们可以救Danny |
[36:50] | So we all promised not to tell, all of us… | 所以我们答应不说出去 大家谁都不说… |
[36:56] | Except chris. Not chris. | 除了Chris 她不答应 |
[37:00] | You’ve gotta understand, everything danny had worked for his whole life was just washing away | 要知道 Danny这辈子就完了 |
[37:05] | Because chris has to do the right thing. | 因为Chris非要做正确的事 |
[37:13] | he just hit her over the head, and then she was still moving, | 他就敲了她的头 但她后来还在动 |
[37:18] | So he dragged her to the trough there and… | 所以他把她拖到水槽那儿 然后… |
[37:21] | Drowned her in it, held her under until she stopped moving. | 把她头按到里面 直到她不再挣扎 |
[37:28] | and you, win and andy didn’t say a word– two people murdered. | 有两个人被谋杀了 而你 Win和Andy却对此保持缄默 |
[37:33] | What if i was next? | 要是我下一个被杀怎么办? |
[37:36] | I’ve never seen danny like that. | 我从没见过Danny那个样子 |
[37:39] | He was like a different person or something. | 他就像变了个人似的 |
[37:42] | Okay. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[37:47] | excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[38:04] | I-i can’t let my dad be punished for something he didn’t do, no matter what a tool he is. | 我…不能让我爸蒙受不白之冤 不论他是个怎样的混蛋 |
[38:09] | So you’re confessing. | 所以你来自首 |
[38:12] | We know it was you that killed christine and the guard. | 我们知道是你 杀了Christine和那个警卫 |
[38:14] | What? No, no, no, that’s not right. Who told you that? | 什么? 不 不是那样的 谁说的? |
[38:20] | It’s so completely not true that it’s insane. | 根本不是这样的 简直是疯了 |
[38:23] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[38:25] | – I mean, i-i knew you had a cold streak, but this? – Danny, i’m sorry. | – 我知道你生性嫉妒 但这么做? – Danny 对不起 |
[38:28] | I had to tell the truth. | 我得说实话 |
[38:30] | You’re only making it worse by lying. You’re only deceiving yourself. | 撒谎只能让事情变得更糟 你这样只是在自欺欺人 |
[38:39] | It was her, okay? | 是她干的 |
[38:41] | It was her who killed chris. | 是她杀了Chris |
[38:44] | Hope was jealous of her ever since she started hanging out with us. | 自从Chris跟我们开始混后 Hope就嫉妒她 |
[38:47] | Used to be hope who was all that. | 过去一直只有Hope |
[38:50] | Then chris came along, and we only hooked up with hope when chris wasn’t around. | Chris来了后 我们就只有在Chris 不在的时候才跟Hope亲热 |
[38:55] | That’s so distorted and not true! | 你在歪曲事实 不是那样的! |
[38:57] | No, i am telling the truth now. | 不 我现在说的都是实话 |
[39:02] | The security guard… | 那个警卫… |
[39:05] | Just take him! | 把他带走! |
[39:06] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[39:08] | And then chris said she was gonna call the police. | 然后Chris说她要去报警 |
[39:10] | She–she said we couldn’t cover it up because it’d be wrong. | 她说我们不能隐瞒真相 因为那样做不对 |
[39:14] | Then hope– i-i don’t even know. | 然后Hope… 我都没发觉 |
[39:17] | Hope just went crazy… | Hope就发疯了似的… |
[39:21] | Hit her! She hit her! | 打了她! 她打了她! |
[39:24] | I did it for you, jerk! I did it for you! | 我是为你那么做的 混蛋! 我是为了你才那么做的! |
[39:29] | She was doing his dad! | 她跟他爸上床! |
[39:32] | She’s acting as a judge over his life, telling him his life is over | 她还像个法官一样评判他的一生 说他这辈子完了 |
[39:36] | And that he’s going to jail because she’s–she’s gotta show integrity and morals. | 他会进监狱 因为她… 她的什么正直和道德 |
[39:43] | She was a prissy, hypocritical bitch, and she was gonna ruin his life. | 她是个神经兮兮又虚伪的贱人 她要把他一生给毁了 |
[40:06] | It was flipper. | 是Flipper干的 |
[40:07] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[40:08] | Yeah, it was flipper. | 是的 是Flipper干的 |
[40:10] | What if i said it was you, andy? You killed christine. | 那我说是你干的 Andy 是你杀了Christine |
[40:13] | What? That’s bull. That’s ridiculous. | 什么? 瞎说 太可笑了 |
[40:24] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:28] | Don’t be shy. | 别不好意思 |
[40:32] | I didn’t kill her, man. | 她不是我杀的 伙计 |
[40:35] | Sure you did. | 当然是你杀的 |
[40:38] | So did you… And you… | 还有你… 你 |
[40:43] | And you. | 还有你 |
[40:45] | All four of you killed her. | 你们四个一起杀了她 |
[40:47] | Hope was always smarter than any of you. | Hope一直比你们都要聪明 |
[40:51] | You never appreciated that. | 你们都没意识到 |
[41:04] | She made all of you take part to make all of you equally guilty, | 她让你们手上都沾满了鲜血 |
[41:08] | So that no one could tell on the others. | 所以大家都不会去告密 |
[41:11] | And now you’re all equally under arrest. | 现在 你们都被捕了 |
[41:16] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[41:17] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供 |
[41:21] | You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot… | 你有权去雇律师 如果你没… |
[41:28] | statutory rape, huh? | 法定强奸 是吗? |
[41:31] | What’ll he get? | 他会受到什么惩罚? |
[41:33] | He probably won’t serve time, not without christine’s testimony. | 没有Christine的证词 他可能不会被判入狱 |
[41:36] | But we’ll have fun trying. | 但我们会努力的 |
[41:43] | You have good kids. | 你有一群好孩子 |
[41:46] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[41:49] | You’re all they have. | 你是他们的一切 |
[41:53] | Yeah, i know. | 是的 我知道 |
[41:57] | Be good to them. | 好好待他们 |
[42:02] | I am good to them. | 我对他们很好 |
[42:06] | My father was a good man, just like you are. | 我父亲是个好人 跟你一样 |
[42:09] | And after my mother died, he was a self-pitying drunk just like you are. | 我母亲死后 他成了一个 自怨自艾的酒鬼 跟你一样 |
[42:14] | He killed himself–damn near killed me and my brothers, too. | 他自杀了 也差点杀了我 和我弟弟他们 |
[42:20] | Get some help. Your kids deserve it. So do you. | 去找人帮帮你 为了你的孩子们 也为了你自己 |
[42:45] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[42:50] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |