时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | |
[00:04] | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 | |
[00:09] | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | |
[00:26] | Jason Sands’ ….. | Jason Sands住所 旧金山 加州 |
[00:29] | Mind running it for us,inspector? | 介意带我们四处转转吗 警督? |
[00:32] | Not sure why you all were called in. | 不知道为啥把你们叫来 |
[00:34] | We could handle it. | 我们能应付得来的 |
[00:35] | Place belongs to jason sands,big-ass political contributor. | 屋主叫Jason Sands 超大牌的政治资助人 |
[00:40] | Been missing since last night. | 于昨晚失踪 |
[00:42] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为这个来的 |
[00:44] | Attorney general likes to stay on top of these kinds of things. | 检察官对这些事总是特别关注 |
[00:47] | Mr. Sands’ wife jennifer arrived home last night with their daughter about 9:00. | Sands先生的太太Jennifer 跟她女儿昨晚九点到的家 |
[00:51] | She found her husband gone and this… | 发现除了她丈夫不见了之外 还有… |
[00:57] | Thanks,guys. | 辛苦了 伙计们 |
[00:58] | There’s been no ransom demand yet,but i expect we’ll get something soon. | 目前还没有收到勒索消息 不过我想很快就会有的 |
[01:02] | If you want our tech guys to set taps,i gotta let ’em know. | 如果需要我们的技术人员布好监控设备 我得事先知会他们一声 |
[01:05] | That’s okay. We can handle it. | 没事 我们自己能行 |
[01:07] | Do you know where his family is? | 他家人上哪儿去了? |
[01:09] | Uh,with friends. | 跟朋友们在一起 |
[01:11] | Mrs. Sands thought it would be best for the little girl,and we agreed. | Sands夫人觉得那样对小姑娘比较好 我们就同意了 |
[01:15] | Any sign of forced entry? | 屋子有被强行闯入的迹象吗? |
[01:16] | No,it must have been a front door job,someone posing as a courier or what have you. | 没 肯定是打扮成邮递员什么的 直接从前门进来的 |
[01:31] | He’s still here. | 他还在这儿 |
[01:35] | Not unless he’s invisible,he’s not,agent jane. | 除非他能隐形 否则不是 Jane探员 |
[01:38] | He’s not an agent. He’s a consultant. | 他不是探员 只是顾问 |
[01:40] | No badge. No gun. | 没警徽 没枪 |
[01:43] | They don’t even give me dental. | 连口腔医疗福利也没有 |
[01:45] | Oh,yeah. You’re the one they were telling me about–the psychic. | 是了 你就是他们所说的–灵媒 |
[01:49] | Sorry,gandalf. In our own bumbling way,we did look around pretty good. | 抱歉 甘道夫 我们有自己的办事方式 在附近仔细找过了 (甘道夫:魔戒中的巫师) |
[01:53] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[01:55] | He’s here,and there’s no such thing as psychics. | 他在 另外根本没灵媒那回事 |
[01:59] | He was tortured in this chair… | 他在这张椅子上遭人拷问… |
[02:03] | To give them a pass code… | 让他说出密码… |
[02:07] | Pass code to what? | 什么的密码? |
[02:12] | Could you humor me,inspector? | 能否帮我个忙 巡官? |
[02:13] | Could you try and pick up that sheet of paper? | 能不能帮我捡一下那张纸? |
[02:17] | – All right. – Thanks. | – 好吧 – 谢了 |
[02:20] | That’s–that’s it. | 没错 就是那张 |
[02:27] | Well,the bookcase must have moved. | 书柜肯定被挪了 |
[02:30] | After these papers were spread all over the floor? | 而且还是在纸片散落一地之后? |
[02:33] | It’s a door. To a safe? | 是扇门 保险箱吗? |
[02:36] | – Or a safe room. – Yes. | – 或者是个密室 – 没错 |
[02:39] | The intruder must have been distracted by something,left sands alone for a moment, | 那入侵者肯定被什么分散了注意力 把Sands独自扔在了这一会 |
[02:43] | Sands punches in the code,and before they can stop him, | Sands在他们发现之前按下了密码 |
[02:46] | Goes into the safe room and shuts the door behind him. | 逃进了密室 把他关在了外面 |
[02:49] | Which will open if you press the buttons a lot? | 你使劲按按钮门就能开么? |
[02:53] | I’m entering the top ten pass code choices. | 我在尝试十佳密码组合 |
[02:56] | But if it is a safe room,wouldn’t it have a silent alarm connected to a security company? | 可如果是间密室的话 不是应该 有连接保安系统的警铃吗? |
[03:02] | Not if you’re the paranoid,secretive type. | 如果你是个偏执狂 又行事隐秘 就不会有了 |
[03:04] | You make a safe room only you know about. | 你建的这间密室只有你自己知道 |
[03:09] | I guess we need a locksmith. | 我们得去找个锁匠了 |
[03:13] | Hang on a minute. | 等等 |
[03:16] | Farewell and adieu to you,fair spanish maidens | 再会了 美丽的西班牙女仆… |
[03:21] | farewell and adieu to you,Ladies of spain | 再会了 西班牙的小姐们… |
[03:25] | for we’ve received orders for to sail back to boston | 接到命令我们不得不行船离开 回到波士顿 |
[03:32] | And so never more shall we see you… | 我们再也见不到你了… |
[03:38] | Again. | 再也见不到了 |
[03:41] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[03:46] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 |
[04:21] | I look around.I don’t see anyone here who could torture a man to death with pliers and a lit cigar. | 我看了看 在座的不会有人拿老虎钳 折磨死个人还会在这大抽雪茄的 |
[04:25] | Picture them naked rr and ravenously hungry. | 想象他们光着身子 他们肯定是豺狼饿虎 |
[04:28] | You know,strictly speaking,he wasn’t tortured to death. | 严格地说 他不是被折磨死的 |
[04:30] | He bled to death on his own in his little hidey-hole there. | 他是躺在自己的小洞穴里 流血过多而死的 |
[04:33] | Kind of has himself to blame then,huh? | 你是说得怪他自己是么? |
[04:34] | Mm,kind of. | 有点吧 |
[04:37] | How does the widow check out? | 可怜的寡妇那边如何? |
[04:39] | The night of the murder,she and her daughter were at a concert– “peter & the wolf.” | 案发当晚 她跟她女儿在听音乐会 <彼得与狼> |
[04:42] | – She have stubs? – Yep. | – 她有存根没? – 有 |
[04:44] | Who’s the suit hovering around her? | 她旁边的那男人是谁? |
[04:46] | That’s michael claymore bennett iii,sands’ lawyer. | Sands的家庭律师 |
[04:49] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[04:52] | The widow’s scared of him or… | 寡妇很怕他或者… |
[04:55] | Or? | 什么? |
[04:57] | Or,uh,he’s reassuring her of something else that she’s scared of. | 或者他在跟她保证一些让她害怕的事情 |
[05:01] | – Which is it? – I don’t know. Could be both. | – 到底是什么? – 我哪知道 也许都是吧 |
[05:03] | Well,we can’t question ’em here. | 又不能在这儿给他们录口供 |
[05:05] | Let’s go get started on sands’ computer files. | 先从Sands的电脑文档着手吧 |
[05:08] | – You guys stay here till this thing’s over. – Yes,boss. | – 你们就在这儿一直待到结束吧 – 是的 老板 |
[05:11] | You never know. Somebody might confess. | 谁说得准呢 指不定有人招了呢 |
[05:16] | Van pelt,you’re killing me. | Van Pelt 你把我折磨死了 |
[05:22] | – Can i ask you a personal question? – Nope. | – 能问你个私人问题吗? – 不能 |
[05:24] | Have you told her how you feel? | 你告诉过她你的感受吗? |
[05:26] | She’s a co-worker. It’s against the rules. That’s how i feel. | 她是我同事 不合规矩 这就是我的感受 |
[05:29] | That’s not how you feel. | 才不是 |
[05:33] | I sent out the vibes. I got nothing back,okay? So i’m leaving them alone. | 我给她暗示了 但没收到回应 行了吧 所以我打算顺其自然了 |
[05:36] | Vibes. Really? Vibes? | 暗示 是么? 暗示? |
[05:38] | That’s where he stares at the back of her neck for several hours. Women love that. | 所以你就盯着她后颈看了好几个小时 女人喜欢那样 |
[05:41] | Oh,shut up,cho. | 闭嘴 周 |
[05:43] | You gotta go get her,man. You gotta seduce her. | 你得去追她 伙计 勾引她 |
[05:45] | Yeah,well,seduction’s not my strong point. | 是啊 可勾引不是我的强项 |
[05:49] | Man,seduction’s easy once you know the basic principles. There’s nothing to it. | 老兄 弄清楚几个基本游戏规则之后 勾引其实很简单的 没啥难的 |
[05:52] | Oh,really? Well,i don’t see a crowd of women following you around. | 哦 是吗? 我咋没见有群美女围着你打转啊 |
[05:56] | Why would i want a crowd of women following me around? | 我干嘛要一群女人围着我打转? |
[05:59] | Okay. I’ll bite. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[06:00] | What’s the basic principle? | 什么基本规则? |
[06:02] | – Cost you a dollar. – For what? | – 拿一块钱来 – 为啥? |
[06:04] | So you pay attention. | 让你重视 |
[06:10] | – Love and affection. – What? | – 爱和关怀 – 什么? |
[06:11] | – Love and affection. – Give me my dollar back. | – 爱和关怀 – 把钱还给我 |
[06:15] | When you’re seducing someone,what are you offering them? | 你勾引人的时候 你付出的是什么? |
[06:17] | Love and affection. | 就是爱和关怀 |
[06:18] | Who doesn’t want love and affection? It’s that simple. | 谁不要爱和关怀? 就这么简单 |
[06:21] | Seriously,give me my dollar back. | 说真的 把钱还给我 |
[06:22] | Let me demonstrate. | 我来给你做个示范吧 |
[06:24] | I will bet you 100 more of these dollars that i can seduce any woman here. | 我跟你赌100块 我能搭上这里的任何女人 |
[06:29] | Okay. The widow. | 好吧 就那寡妇 |
[06:39] | Wait a minute. What are you– J-j-jane! | 等等 你干嘛 Jane! |
[06:41] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[06:47] | Hello,sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[06:51] | Mrs. Sands,my name is patrick jane,cbi. | Sands夫人 我叫Patrick Jane 是CBI的 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你失去挚爱 |
[06:57] | Up close,you’re really very beautiful. | 尤其是 你又是如此的美丽 |
[07:01] | That’s…Totally inappropriate and– | 这…很不合时宜… |
[07:03] | listen to me,jennifer. | 听我说 Jennifer |
[07:05] | I don’t know what kind of hold this man has over you… | 我不知道刚才跟你在一起的 这个男人对你说了什么… |
[07:08] | – Excuse me. – Back up now. | – 抱歉 – 一边去 |
[07:14] | And i’m not exactly sure what kind of trouble you’re in,but i’m confident that i can help you. | 我不确信你有什么麻烦 不过我有信心能帮助你 |
[07:19] | – Call me,and i’ll come. – Excuse me,sir. You have to leave. | – 打给我 我会来的 – 抱歉 先生 你得离开了 |
[07:23] | No problem. Sorry. Sorry about that. Come on. Come on. | 没问题 抱歉 很抱歉 走 我们走 |
[07:27] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[07:29] | Looks like you owe me 100 bucks. | 看起来你欠我100块哦 |
[07:32] | Early days,rigsby. Early days. | 别说得太早 Rigsby 别太早 |
[07:39] | CBI HQ Sacramento | CBI 萨克拉门托 总部 |
[07:42] | I’m disappointed. I-i’m–i’m very disappointed,and i’m embarrassed. | 我太失望了 失望极了 还很�� |
[07:46] | How could you do this me? | 你们怎么能这样? |
[07:47] | I told the mayor of san francisco that i was putting my best people on this. | 我告诉过旧金山市长说我会派 最棒的手下处理这件案子 |
[07:52] | Holy mother! | 真他妈的! |
[07:54] | Who takes off the freakin’ labels? I mean,what is that? | 谁把标签撕掉的?干嘛啊这是? |
[07:57] | Is this–is this real or is that decaf? | 到底哪个是真咖啡 哪个是无咖啡因的咖啡? |
[07:59] | I mean,how am i supposed to know which is which? | 这样我哪分得清楚? |
[08:01] | Mix ’em both half and half and drink twice as much. | 一样倒一半 喝两次试试就知道了 |
[08:07] | What kind of idiot drinks decaf anyway? What is the point? | 到底是哪种蠢货喝不含咖啡因的咖啡? 那有啥意思? |
[08:10] | And what were you thinking,leaving this man alone at an event like that? | 你脑子进水了吧 把他一个人留在那种场合? |
[08:14] | No excuses. | 都是我的错 |
[08:16] | I mistakenly treated him as a responsible adult. | 我错误地把他当负责任的成人来看了 |
[08:18] | – I do have a plan. – Which is? | – 我有计划的 – 什么? |
[08:20] | Uh,first win the widow’s confidence– | 首先赢得寡妇的信任… |
[08:22] | Aside from her lawyer making an official complaint at the attorney general, | 可她的律师正在向检察官投诉… |
[08:25] | How is that going for you? | 事情怎么会这样呢? |
[08:27] | She’s playing hard to get. | 她玩欲擒故纵 |
[08:29] | Jane,you close cases. | Jane 你能够破案 |
[08:31] | You–you close like a fiend,so i tolerate you,and i–and i protect you. | 你破案率高到不可置信 我才容忍你 保护你 |
[08:36] | And i let you make lisbon’s life a misery. | 我纵容你让Lisbon的生活变得一团糟 |
[08:39] | But th-there is a line. | 不过这是有限度的 |
[08:41] | There is a line,and when you cross it,i will protect myself and this unit, | 我们有限度的 一旦你越界 我就只能保护我自己跟我的团队了 |
[08:46] | – and i will throw you to the wolves. – Okay. | – 到时候我们可就保不住你了 – 知道 |
[08:50] | As long as we’re clear. | 明白了吧 |
[08:55] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[09:00] | Yeah. It’s the A. G. ‘S office. | 好的 检察官办公室打来的 |
[09:02] | Um,mrs. Sands is willing to drop the matter if jane will apologize to her. | Sands夫人说如果Jane给她道歉的话 可以不追究 |
[09:07] | Great. I’ll make the call. | 好极了 我打给她 |
[09:08] | She wants to hear it in person,at her house. | 她想当面听你说 在她家 |
[09:35] | Do you want to see my trolls? | 想看看我的小矮人吗? |
[09:37] | I’d love to. | 好哇 |
[09:50] | This one’s a boy. His name is woody sands. | 这是个小男孩 他叫Woody Sands |
[09:55] | Yeah. Come. | 进来吧 |
[10:06] | You have a very nice room. | 这房间真漂亮 |
[10:07] | Thank you. My daddy made it for me. | 谢谢 我爹地给我弄的 |
[10:09] | This one’s a girl. | 这是个小女孩 |
[10:11] | Her name is wanda sands. | 她叫Wanda Sands |
[10:14] | This one’s a girl,too. Her name is– | 这也是个女孩 她叫… |
[10:16] | I bet i can guess her name. | 我能猜到她叫什么 |
[10:20] | – Warren moon. – No. | – 不对 |
[10:24] | – Wiley post? – No. | – 也不对 |
[10:27] | – Wendy sands. – Yes. | – 对了 |
[10:42] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 拜 – 拜 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | – Are you married,mr. Jane? – Was. | – 你结婚了吗 Jane先生? – 以前是 |
[10:53] | – She’s dead. – Oh,i’m sorry. What happened? | – 她不在了 – 哦 抱歉 出什么事了? |
[10:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 不用提了 |
[11:00] | You have a very strange way about you,mr. Jane. | 你很有能耐 Jane先生 |
[11:03] | Do i? | 有吗? |
[11:04] | After the memorial service,i don’t know why i simply don’t have you fired. | 葬礼一事过后 我不知道自己怎么会 这么轻易放过你 没让人解雇你 |
[11:08] | Are you usually so forthright? | 你总是这么咄咄逼人吗? |
[11:10] | What’s on your mind,mrs. Sands? Why am i here? | 你想说什么 Sands夫人? 叫我来干嘛? |
[11:13] | You know why. I want an apology. | 你知道的 我想让你道歉 |
[11:17] | No,you don’t. | 不 不是 |
[11:25] | Here you go,julie. | 轮到你了 Julie |
[11:29] | You told me if i was ever to need your help,i should call you. | 你说只要我有需要 就打给你 |
[11:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:35] | – And here i am. – You were right. | – 所以我来了啊 – 你说的没错 |
[11:37] | Bennett did upset me at the service. | Bennett在葬礼上让我很郁闷 |
[11:40] | – He told me the truth about jason. – Which is? | – 他给我说了Jason的一些真实情况 – 什么? |
[11:42] | His investment business was a sham,went broke ages ago. | 他生意上的投资其实是空壳 老早前就破产了 |
[11:47] | Our bank accounts are empty. | 我们的银行户头也空空如也 |
[11:49] | He left me and julie with nothing but massive debts,penniless. | 他留给我们的只有大量的债务 |
[11:54] | We’re gonna have to sell the house and–and–and–and everything else we own. | 我们必须得变卖家产 |
[11:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:00] | The I. R. S. And the S. E. C. And i don’t know who else were investigating him for fraud. | 国税局 证券交易委员会 我不知还有多少人给他的骗局投资了 |
[12:04] | – He told you nothing? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 他什么都没跟你说? – 没 什么都没 |
[12:09] | Turns out our–our marriage was a lie. | 看起来我们的婚姻也是个谎言 |
[12:11] | Our–our whole life together was a lie. | 我们的生活也是个谎言 |
[12:16] | – Perhaps he was ashamed in his failure. – No. | – 或许他对他的失败难以启齿 – 不是 |
[12:19] | Ashamed? Jason? No. | 难以启齿 Jason? 不会的 |
[12:23] | I always knew he had a-a secretive,mistrustful side,but this? | 我一直知道他有自己隐蔽 多疑的一面 可这个… |
[12:26] | Every couple has secrets. | 每对夫妻都会有秘密的 |
[12:28] | There are rooms in this house i didn’t even know were there. | 这房子有密室 我竟然不知道 |
[12:32] | Mrs. Sands,you asked me… | Sands夫人 你是让我来… |
[12:36] | – To help you. – Yes. | – 帮助你 – 是的 |
[12:38] | How can i do that? | 你想我怎样? |
[12:41] | If i know jason,he–he– there’s something left. | 我了解Jason 他 他一定还留着什么呢 |
[12:44] | He would have hid a nest egg somewhere. | 他一定还在哪里留着笔储蓄呢 |
[12:47] | Don’t you think it’s possible? | 你不觉得吗? |
[12:49] | Whoever killed him certainly thought so. | 谋杀他的人一定会这么想的 |
[12:58] | Sheriff’s department. | 警长办公室 |
[13:02] | What is this? Who are you? | 什么? 你们是谁 |
[13:04] | Asset seizure. No trouble. | 财产没收 不是惹麻烦来的 |
[13:07] | – Start upstairs,boys. – Cbi. Department of justice. | – 从楼上开始 伙计们 – CBI 司法部 |
[13:09] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[13:14] | Yeah,this is in order,but,uh,where’s your lethal toxins immunization papers? | 恩 看上去没错 但是 致命毒素免疫证明文书呢 |
[13:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:19] | Did they not tell you the score here? | 他们没和你们说这儿的情况? |
[13:22] | Did you get your shots? | 打过针了吗? |
[13:23] | Shots? What are you talking about? | 打针? 你在说什么呢? |
[13:25] | Shots. There was a murder here. | 打针 这里发生过谋杀案 |
[13:27] | – Yeah,i know. – Excuse me a minute. | – 我知道 – 请等一下 |
[13:33] | Suspected poisoning. | 怀疑是投毒 |
[13:37] | Anthrax. | 炭疽热 |
[13:41] | Come on. Let’s,uh,let’s go,guys. | 走吧 我们走 |
[13:44] | Get your shots. We’ll talk. | 打了针再过来吧 |
[13:46] | Shots. | 打针 |
[13:52] | Looks like sands was bust all right. | 看起来他早就入不敷出了 |
[13:55] | He used to be huge,but he made some really bad calls in I. T. | 曾经也是个成功人士 但是在IT业走错了好几步 |
[13:58] | Over the past five years,his business has dwindled down to almost nothing. | 在过去的五年里 他的生意几乎所剩无几 |
[14:02] | No clients. No income. | 没有客户 没有收入 |
[14:04] | There were indictments and injunctions and the whole nightmare coming,just down the road. | 有的却是被控告和强制令 噩梦接踵而至 |
[14:07] | The strange thing is,until a couple of weeks ago, | 奇怪的是 直到几星期前 |
[14:09] | There was $10 million in his personal accounts in cash and bonds and stocks, | 他私人帐户里还有价值1000万的 现金 债券和股票 |
[14:13] | Most of it deposited over the last year. | 大多是去年积攒下来的 |
[14:15] | His business is dead for years. Where do you get $10 million from? | 他的生意已经挣扎多年了 那1000万是哪里来的 |
[14:17] | More importantly,where is it now? | 更重要的是 现在这些钱在哪 |
[14:18] | That’s what his killers wanted to know. | 这就是凶手想知道的 |
[14:20] | Are you sure the widow doesn’t know where it is? | 你确定那个寡妇不知道钱在哪? |
[14:23] | No,she’s genuinely broke and genuinely scared. | 不 她完完全全地崩溃了 也完完全全地被吓傻了 |
[14:27] | – You’re not soft on her,are you? – No. | – 你不是对她心软了吧? – 没有 |
[14:30] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点儿 |
[14:32] | We need to talk to the lawyer.What’s his– | 我们要和律师谈谈 他… |
[14:33] | bennett? We need to talk to him. | 是我们要和他谈谈 |
[14:35] | You need to stay well away. | 你得离得远远的 |
[14:38] | Did you say maybe a little? | 你是说有一点吗? |
[14:40] | She’s a gorgeous,grieving widow. Of course maybe a little. | 她是个漂亮而哀伤的寡妇 当然有那么一点了 |
[14:44] | Don’t worry. It’s not going to affect my work. | 别担心 这不会影响到我的工作 |
[14:46] | I’m a law enforcement professional. Jeez. | 我是个专业执法者 老天 |
[14:54] | My sincere apologies for our operative jane,by the way. | 我真诚地代我们的顾问Jane向您道歉 |
[14:57] | Unconscionable. | 还有 顺便提一下 |
[14:58] | Supervising agent minelli gave him a severe reprimand. | 督导探员Minelli已严厉告诫过他了 |
[15:01] | Well,think nothing of it. | 哦 没事的 |
[15:04] | I can’t tell you how sad i am about all this. How can i help? | 对此我真的很难过 要我怎么帮忙呢 |
[15:08] | I’ll try and be brief. You were sands’ lawyer. | 那我就直说了 你是Sands的律师 |
[15:10] | You had to have known he was in ruinous debt. | 你一定知道他已经负债累累了 |
[15:13] | Yeah,i knew there were difficulties,but i had no idea how deep he was in it. | 我是知道他有困难 但是却不知道他已经陷得那么深了 |
[15:17] | I don’t deal in his business affairs. | 我不过问他生意上的事情 |
[15:20] | I’m his family lawyer,so i look after his personal financial matters, | 我是他的家庭律师 所以我只要关注他的私人财政情况 |
[15:24] | Which until recently,were in pretty good shape. | 最近 情况都还不错呢 |
[15:26] | Yeah,two weeks ago,he converted a $10 million pension account into cash. | 两星期前 他把1000万养老金换成了现金 |
[15:30] | It’s pretty much all he had. | 可能是他的全部家当了 |
[15:31] | Which is his right. I learned about it after the fact from his accountants. | 这是他的权利 我从他的会计那儿得知的 |
[15:35] | It’s a huge withdrawal,but,uh,of course,i figured he had much more in reserve. | 这是一大笔提现 但是我想他一定有更多的储备 |
[15:40] | Did you ask him what he was doing with the money? | 你问过他拿这些钱用来干什么吗 |
[15:43] | I did. | 问过 |
[15:44] | He told me he needed it to surprise his wife. | 他说他要给他妻子一个惊喜 |
[15:47] | He did that all right. | 还真是个大惊喜呢 |
[15:49] | I believed him. | 我当时是相信他的 |
[15:51] | What do you believe now? | 那你现在怎么想? |
[15:53] | I think he was looking at jail time. | 我想他预料到了要坐牢的 |
[15:55] | I think he grabbed as much cash as he could,and he was gonna run away. | 他可能就是想尽可能得多捞些钱 准备跑路 |
[15:58] | Thanks for your help,counselor. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你的合作 律师 保持联系 |
[16:01] | Okay. Whatever you need,i’m at your service. | 好的 随时恭候 |
[16:05] | We found out where that money was coming from. | 我们查到钱的来源了 |
[16:07] | Sands owns an office supply company that supplies this happy landings entertainment with copy paper. | Sands有家办公用品公司 给快乐娱乐公司提供复印纸 |
[16:12] | Over the last 2 years,$55. 2 million worth. | 过去两年里 就有价值5520万的市值 |
[16:15] | Who owns happy landings entertainment? | 谁是快乐娱乐公司的老板 |
[16:17] | It’s a shell company hidden in a swiss trust wrapped in a dummy corporation. | 是家藏匿在某个假公司名下 瑞士信托基金的空壳公司 |
[16:21] | It’ll take a while to untangle. | 要找出来还要段时间 |
[16:22] | But sands’ company? | 但是Sands的公司? |
[16:24] | It’s the only one of his businesses under a separate corporate address. | 这是他所有生意里唯一 一个公司地址不同的 |
[16:26] | In sausalito? | 在Sausalito? |
[16:28] | – Odd,huh? – Nice work. | – 很奇怪吧 – 干得好 |
[16:29] | Are we gonna have a look? | 我们要去查查吗 |
[16:30] | We are. You’re gonna stay here and keep digging. | 我们会的 你就呆在这儿 继续挖资料 |
[16:33] | Who owns happy landings entertainment? | 查谁是快乐娱乐公司的老板 |
[16:41] | Sau…… | Sausalito码头 加州 |
[16:42] | Doesn’t look like a copy paper business,does it? | 看上去不像是做复印纸的生意的 |
[16:44] | Uh,no. | 不像 |
[16:46] | This is it. You coming aboard? | 就这儿 上船吗 |
[16:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[16:50] | If sands lied about this,what else did he cover up? | 如果就这一点Sands说了谎 那他还掩盖了些什么呢 |
[17:21] | The place is trashed. | 这里已经荒废了 |
[17:29] | Cho. | 周 |
[17:55] | I’m–i’m just gonna wait on–on the jetty. | 我还是 还是在码头等吧 |
[18:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:07] | Patrick jane,cbi. | Patrick Jane CBI的 |
[18:13] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[18:16] | What’s that,cbi? | 什么是CBI |
[18:17] | Police. Lay the gun down. | 警察 放下枪 |
[18:19] | – Show me the badge. – Put the gun down! | – 给我看徽章 – 把枪放下 |
[18:22] | Okay,police. I make no trouble. No problem. | 好的 警察 我没犯事 没问题 |
[18:27] | Who’d you think we were? | 你本以为我们是谁? |
[18:28] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[18:30] | Who are you? What are you looking for? | 你是谁 你在找什么 |
[18:31] | This is my boat. I can do what i like. | 这是我的船 我爱干啥干啥 |
[18:33] | Yeah,it’s very nice,very put together. | 哦 很不错 谎撒的挺圆 |
[18:36] | This boat belongs to jason sands. | 这是Jason Sands的船 |
[18:38] | Yes,and jason sands is my fianc\.Y | 是的 但Jason Sands是我的未婚夫 |
[18:51] | ***********With burglary,vandalism,assault with a deadly weapon. | 我们可以以入室行窃 破坏设施 用致命武器攻击来起诉你 |
[18:56] | That’s 10 to 15 right there. | 够判个10到15年的了 |
[18:58] | Wouldn’t you rather talk to us about your situation? | 你不想和我们谈谈你的情况吗 |
[19:00] | From you,i buy cookies. | 我才不跟你谈 |
[19:02] | I don’t talk about situation. | 我不想谈什么情况 |
[19:05] | Listen. We have enough– | 听着 我们有足够的– |
[19:16] | The handsome one. | 帅的那个 |
[19:19] | Gay,yes? | 是同性恋 对吧 |
[19:22] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是谋杀案调查 |
[19:24] | You’ve got no alibi for the time frame in question. | 你没有关键时间段的不在场证明 |
[19:27] | We’re looking at you as a suspect. | 我们把你当成嫌疑犯 |
[19:29] | You should take this a little more seriously. | 你该严肃一点 |
[19:32] | You know,when i was this big, | 我才这么大的时候 |
[19:36] | i was in a detention camp for two years. | 我就在拘留所里呆过2年 |
[19:40] | – You understand? – I understand. | – 你明白吗? – 我明白的 |
[19:41] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[19:44] | That was serious. This–no. | 那才叫严肃 这个 不是 |
[19:50] | What do you do for a living? | 你以什么为生? |
[19:52] | I dance,model,acting. | 我跳舞 做模特 演戏 |
[19:55] | Is that a good living? | 过得好吗? |
[19:57] | What’s good? | 什么叫过得好 |
[19:58] | How long were you and jason sands lovers? | 你和Jason成为情侣多久了? |
[20:00] | Two years. We were– we were more than lovers. | 2年 我们不只是情侣 |
[20:03] | We were engaged to be married. | 我们订婚了 要结婚了 |
[20:06] | He was already married. | 他已经结过婚了 |
[20:07] | No,he was divorcing her. | 不 他要和她离婚的 |
[20:09] | – She doesn’t know that. – Oh,sure,she does. | – 她都不知道有这回事 – 她当然知道 |
[20:10] | Why would she tell you? It’s embarrassing. | 她干嘛要告诉你那个 那会很没面子的 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t want her anymore. It is embarrassing. | 他已经不再想和她在一起了 这很没面子 |
[20:16] | What were you looking for? | 你刚才在找什么? |
[20:18] | And we loved each other. | 我们也彼此相爱 |
[20:19] | You loved each other. We hear that. | 你们彼此相爱 我们听到了 |
[20:21] | What were you looking for on the boat? | 你在船上找什么? |
[20:23] | Jason bought $10 million of diamonds for when we would run away. | Jason买了1000万的钻石 以备我们跑路 |
[20:28] | I was looking for them. | 我在找那些钻石 |
[20:30] | When did he buy them? | 他什么时候买的? |
[20:32] | A month ago. | 1个月前 |
[20:34] | Once he showed me them. | 他给我看过一次 |
[20:36] | They are beautiful. | 好美 |
[20:41] | And then he hid them somewhere. I don’t know where. | 他又藏了起来 我不知道他藏哪里了 |
[20:43] | You were gonna run away? | 你们要跑路? |
[20:44] | Jason knew that it was the end of the road here. | Jason知道他在这里走投无路了 |
[20:47] | He was going to jail or going to get killed,so we make a plan. | 他要么坐牢 要么等死 所以我们计划了一番 |
[20:51] | We are going,to,uh,run away in the sailboat. | 我们准备用那帆船跑路 |
[20:54] | You and him on a sailboat. | 你和他 用一艘帆船 |
[20:58] | No,he was a good sailor. He teach me. | 他是个好水手 他教我的 |
[21:02] | If,um,those bastards didn’t kill him, | 如果那些畜生没有杀他 |
[21:06] | maybe me and him and julie would be in tahiti, | 那我 和他 还有Julie 可能已经在塔希提岛了 |
[21:11] | Rich,instead of here with you. | 暴富 而不是和你们呆在一起 |
[21:14] | Y-you were gonna take julie? | 你们要带上Julie? |
[21:16] | What bastards. You know who killed him? | 那些畜生 你知道是谁杀了他吗 |
[21:19] | – Yeah,sure,i know. – Tell us. | – 当然 我知道 – 告诉我们 |
[21:21] | If i tell you,i leave here now. | 如果要我告诉你们 现在就要让我走 |
[21:23] | You drop this burglary stupidness. | 撤销这些白痴兮兮的入室行窃罪行 |
[21:26] | I don’t testify. Nothing. | 不做证人 什么也不 |
[21:30] | I give you names. That’s it. | 我就告诉你们名字 |
[21:33] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:35] | These,um,scum pigs run nightclubs. | 那些渣滓是开夜总会的 |
[21:39] | Jason cleans their,uh,drug and,um,girl money for them. | Jason帮他们洗贩毒和组织卖淫的钱 |
[21:45] | It’s this money he uses to buy the diamonds. | 他就用那些钱买钻石的 |
[21:49] | Did they have a company called happy landings entertainment out of oakland? | 他们在奥克兰开了家快乐娱乐公司吗 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. They live in oakland. | 我不知道 他们住在奥克兰的 |
[21:55] | These people have names? | 知道他们名字吗? |
[21:58] | Dieter webb and carter lewis. | Dieter Webb和Carter Lewis |
[22:02] | Scum pigs. | 渣滓 |
[22:04] | Scum pigs. | 渣滓 |
[22:08] | Dieter and carter– started out as college deejays. | Dieter和Carter 从校园DJ做起 |
[22:10] | Nightlife impresarios is what they say they are. | 他们管自己叫夜生活经理 |
[22:13] | They own clubs,restaurants,boutique hotels up and down the west coast. | 他们在西海岸此起彼伏地开些 俱乐部 餐馆 流行小店 旅馆 |
[22:17] | Drugs and prostitution started as a natural sideline,then became their core business. | 毒品和色情业自然而然地成了副业 然后成了主业 |
[22:20] | Did we find ’em? | 找到他们了吗? |
[22:21] | These guys like to glide under the radar. | 他们懂得怎么避开警察 |
[22:22] | According to official records,they own no property and live nowhere. | 根据官方记录 他们不拥有任何财产 也没有任何居所 |
[22:26] | Their only address is a P. O.box. | 他们唯一的地址是个邮箱地址 |
[22:28] | Working with san francisco and oakland P. D.as we speak. | 说话间我正在跟旧金山 和奥克兰警方联系 |
[22:30] | You’re letting her go? | 你就这么让她走了? |
[22:31] | She gave us dieter and carter. | 她供出了Dieter和Carter |
[22:33] | I could charge her with waving a gun at jane,but what for? | 我可以控告她冲着Jane挥枪 但有什么必要呢? |
[22:36] | I don’t know,boss. | 不知道 头儿 |
[22:38] | If ever i saw a woman who could use pliers and a lit cigar on a man,that’s her. | 如果说有女人把老虎钳和点燃的雪茄 用在男人身上 那就只有她了 |
[22:41] | Miss jonovic,a moment. | Jonovic小姐 等一下 |
[22:44] | Jane,tell her not to leave town. | Jane告诉她别出城 |
[22:50] | You said you and jason were planning on leaving with julie. | 你说你和Jason计划带上Julie一起走 |
[22:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:54] | – You didn’t mind taking the kid? – No. I love julie. | – 你不介意拖油瓶? – 不 我爱Julie |
[22:56] | Me and her are good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[22:58] | You were gonna take her away from her own mother? | 你要把她从她亲生母亲身边带走? |
[22:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:00] | Oh,that seems a cruel thing to do. | 好像很残忍啊 |
[23:04] | Depends. | 要看情况了 |
[23:05] | She is a cold person–jennifer. | Jennifer是个冷血动物 |
[23:08] | She doesn’t care so much about julie. | 她都不怎么关心Julie |
[23:10] | She pretends,but she doesn’t really. | 她假装她关心 但其实不是 |
[23:14] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[23:17] | Do you think,uh,jennifer has my diamonds? | 你觉得Jennifer拿了我的钻石吗? |
[23:20] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 或许吧 |
[23:22] | Maybe? Did you ask her? | 或许? 你问她了吗? |
[23:30] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[23:32] | As you like. | 听你的 |
[23:35] | So love and affection,huh? | 爱和关怀哈? |
[23:36] | That’s it. | 正是如此 |
[23:38] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[23:40] | – To speak to the widow. – Oh,yeah? | – 去和寡妇谈谈 – 是吗? |
[23:42] | I want to know if she knows about the mistress. | 看看她知不知道那个情妇 |
[23:54] | This is delicious. Thank you so much. | 很好吃 太感谢你了 |
[24:02] | Do you have children,patrick? | 你有孩子吗 Patrick? |
[24:04] | No. | 没 |
[24:07] | They are the greatest gift. | 他们是上天所赐的最好的礼物 |
[24:08] | Yes,they are. | 是啊 |
[24:09] | Put a little bit of ginger in it. | 放点生姜进去 |
[24:11] | Hey,it’s been bothering the hell of out of me. | 这事都快烦死我了 |
[24:13] | Peter & the wolf– is the duck a flute or a bassoon? I cannot remember. | “彼特与狼”里鸭子代表笛子 还是低音管 我记不清了 |
[24:20] | Oh,um,a-a bassoon,i think. | 哦 低音管 我想是吧 |
[24:23] | Never mind. Trivia. | 没关系 小事儿 |
[24:24] | Listen,i have good news,and i have bad news. | 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[24:29] | Dieter webb’s grandmother is 93 and lives in a seniors’ assisted living center in tucson, | Dieter webb有位93岁的奶奶 住在图森的养老院 |
[24:33] | – Has for a decade,but she– – Let me guess. | – 有十来年了 但… – 让我猜猜 |
[24:35] | She’s leasing a high-end vehicle and recently bought a nice house in oakland. | 她租了辆高档车 最近有在奥克兰买了栋豪宅 |
[24:39] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[24:40] | Get rigsby and van pelt on it. | 让Rigsby和Van Pelt去查 |
[24:44] | $10 million? | 一千万美元? |
[24:46] | Yes,just as you suspected,a very healthy nest egg. | 和你想的一样 一笔合法的储蓄 |
[24:50] | Oh,that’s wonderful. We have to find it. | 太好了 我们得找到它 |
[24:53] | Wouldn’t be a bad idea. | 是个好主意 |
[24:54] | Where should we start? | 我们该从哪里开始呢? |
[24:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:00] | You found the safe room in a moment. | 你没花多一会就找到了密室 |
[25:03] | You must be terribly clever at that kind of thing,finding things. | 你肯定超级擅长这种事 找东西 |
[25:08] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[25:10] | But,jennifer,that was the good news. | 但Jennifer 那只是好消息 |
[25:14] | Okay. Bad news? | 好吧 坏消息呢? |
[25:18] | We talked to a woman who appears to have been jason’s mistress. | 我们和一个女人谈过了 她曾是Jason的情妇 |
[25:26] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[25:29] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:33] | You didn’t know about her? | 你不认识她? |
[25:35] | No. What’s she like? H-how old is she? | 不 她什么样? 多大了? |
[25:39] | Mid ’20s,eastern european,tough. | 二十五六岁 东欧人 很凶 |
[25:43] | Good-looking? | 长得漂亮? |
[25:46] | Not bad. | 不算坏 |
[25:49] | Does she have the money? | 钱在她手上? |
[25:51] | Strong possibility. | 很大的可能 |
[25:54] | Life is so complicated. | 人生真复杂 |
[26:01] | Patrick? Will you hold me? | Patrick 你能抱抱我吗? |
[26:07] | I need someone to hold me. Please. | 我需要有人来抱着我 求你了 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry,jennifer. I wish i could. | 抱歉 Jennifer 我希望我可以 |
[26:24] | O… | 奥克兰 加州 |
[26:32] | Where’s the entry team? They were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. | 特警队哪去了? 他们本该20分钟前就在这儿 |
[26:34] | Relax. Guys like these probably aren’t even out of bed yet. | 别紧张 像这样的人现在可能还没起床呢 |
[26:37] | Could be up from the night before. | 可能半夜就起床了 |
[26:40] | Maybe went out for some breakfast. | 也没准出去吃早饭了 |
[26:42] | We can deal with ’em. | 我们能应付得了 |
[26:44] | Suddenly she’s steve mcqueen. | 她咋突然变成Steve Mcqueen了 |
[26:49] | They’re on the move. | 他们出发了 |
[26:53] | Come on. Let’s take ’em. | 走 抓他们去 |
[27:05] | Police! Get out of the car! | 警察! 下车! |
[27:06] | Hands up! | 举起手! |
[27:07] | – Get out of the car! – Get out! | – 下车! – 下来! |
[27:10] | Take it easy,man. Come on. Nice and easy. | 慢点 伙计 快 老实点 |
[27:13] | Up against the car. | 趴在车上 |
[27:16] | Up against the car. | 趴在车上 |
[27:21] | Ven aqu^. | 快回屋 |
[27:23] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[27:26] | Hands behind your head. | 手放在脑后 |
[27:48] | Hands. Give me your hands! | 手! 把手给我! |
[27:51] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:58] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走 |
[28:06] | You don’t want to talk to me,dieter? | 你不想谈谈吗 Dieter? |
[28:08] | I’ve got nothing to say. Call my lawyer. | 我没什么可说的 问我的律师吧 |
[28:11] | What do you know about jason sands? | 你了解Jason Sands多少? |
[28:12] | I know he’s dead. | 我知道他死了 |
[28:15] | How much did he take from you? | 他从你那儿拿走多少? |
[28:16] | How much what? | 多少什么? |
[28:18] | We estimate he stole around $10 million from you. Is that about right? | 我们估计他从你那里偷走了一千万 对不对? |
[28:22] | Me and my partner,we host parties. | 我和我的搭档是开派对的 |
[28:24] | I’m doing good,but not that good. | 生意很好 但没那么好 |
[28:27] | $10 million. | 一千万 |
[28:31] | Jason didn’t steal anything from me. | Jason没从我这儿偷走任何东西 |
[28:33] | You and carter broke into his house,and you tortured him to death because he stole from you. | 你和Carter闯进他家 把他折磨致死 是因为他偷走你的钱 |
[28:36] | Look,dude,i know people that know how to do that stuff. You know what i’m saying? | 听着 哥们 我认识干这个内行的人 知道我的意思吗? |
[28:39] | If it was us that tortured him,we’d have the money right now,and he’d have his life. | 要是我们干的 现在钱就会在我们手上 而且他还活着 |
[28:44] | – I wouldn’t kill him. – What money? | – 我绝不会杀他 – 什么钱? |
[28:48] | Oh,you caught me there. | 哦 揪住我的漏洞了 |
[28:51] | The imaginary money you said he stole from us. | 你说他从我这儿偷走的假想的那笔钱 |
[28:54] | Somebody got there before us. | 某人比我们先到的 |
[28:56] | An imaginary somebody. | 假想的某人 |
[29:00] | You want my opinion? | 你想听我的看法吗? |
[29:02] | Now this isn’t snitching. It’s just an opinion. | 不是告密 只是个看法 |
[29:06] | Write this down. Adrianna jonovic. | 记下来 Adrianna Jonovic |
[29:10] | She’s a crazy armenian dancer that jason was tapping. | 她是个疯狂的亚美尼亚脱衣舞女 Jason迷上了她 |
[29:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:13] | She’s a mercenary bitch. | 她是个惟利是图的婊子 |
[29:16] | She made jason’s life misery and made him like it. | 他让Jason的生活很悲惨 并让他喜欢这样的生活 |
[29:20] | She used to work for us,so i know whereof i speak. | 她曾为我们干活 所以我这么说她 |
[29:25] | You should check her out. | 你们该查查她 |
[29:27] | The other one,lewis,has the same line. | 另一个 Lewis 说的一样 |
[29:32] | There were class “a” drugs all over his house, | 他们房子里全是A级毒品 |
[29:34] | So we can hold him as long as it takes. | 所以关他们到什么时候都行 |
[29:36] | And jonovic? | Jonovic呢? |
[29:37] | I think she’s clean on this one,but we can bring her back in just to be safe. | 我想她跟这事儿无关 但保险起见我们可以把她带回来 |
[29:40] | Well,don’t let up on ’em. We need a result here. | 别对他们放松 我要结果 |
[29:43] | Mrs. Sands. | Sands夫人 |
[29:45] | Patrick,she’s gone. She’s gone. | Patrick 她不见了 她不见了 |
[29:48] | Th-they–they took her! My baby is gone! | 他们抓走了她! 我的孩子不见了! |
[29:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. W-we’ll be right there. | 没事的 没事 我们马上过去 |
[29:56] | YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT TELL THE POLICE AND SHE DIES.WAIT FOR OUR CALL. | 你知道我们想要什么 报警我们就撕票 等我们电话 |
[30:02] | *********** | 你认为是奥克兰那俩人干的? |
[30:04] | *********** | 他们被捕了 不代表他们不会安排别人去做 |
[30:08] | *********** | 你说被我丈夫偷钱的人在监狱里的 |
[30:11] | They are. | 是的 |
[30:11] | *********** | 不是他们还能是谁干的? |
[30:13] | *********** | 我保证我们会尽全力找回Julie 留纸条的人说你知道他们想要什么 |
[30:19] | *********** | 显然是钱了 我们得找出钱 我得给他们想要的 |
[30:23] | *********** | 为什么他们会认为在你手上? |
[30:25] | *********** | 我不 不知道 你们得找到我的孩子 |
[30:29] | *********** | 我们会努力的 Sands女士 CBI正与联邦探员们合作… |
[30:33] | *********** | 我不管你们怎么做 |
[30:35] | Look,you have to find my little girl. Please. | 你得找回我的宝贝女儿 求你了 |
[30:42] | What are you talking about,steal a kid? | 你在说什么 偷孩子? |
[30:44] | I’ve been locked up in this place. | 我可是被关在这儿啊 |
[30:45] | You have friends,remember? | 你还有朋友 记得不? |
[30:47] | So you think that i’d be ass enough to hire somebody to do it while i’m in here? | 那你认为我会蠢到被关着时 还雇人去干那个? |
[30:55] | Dieter has a point. | Dieter说的有道理 |
[30:56] | He and carter are bad guys,but they’re not mafia. | 他和Carter不是好东西 但也不是黑手党 |
[30:59] | They don’t have that kind of reach. | 他们没有那样的关系 |
[31:00] | – Or those kind of stones. – We’re up. | – 或是那些宝石 – 来信息了 |
[31:04] | The kidnappers just i. M.’ed jennifer’s cell phone. | 绑架者刚给Jennifer发来信息 |
[31:06] | I have your dauthter,do you have what i want? | 你的女儿在我手上 你有我想要的? |
[31:08] | Say yes. Say yes and tell ’em i’ll bring it to them. | 说有 说有 然后告诉他我会拿给他 |
[31:11] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[31:12] | It’s okay. I know where the money is,honestly. Say yes. | 没事 我知道钱到底在哪 说有 |
[31:20] | Yes,i have it. | 是的 在我手上 |
[31:27] | – Still awake? – Wide. | – 还没睡呢? – 看着你呢 |
[31:29] | Jane,be careful. | Jane 小心点 |
[31:30] | Don’t try and get them to say anything or stop them. | 别试着套他们的话或是阻止他们 |
[31:33] | All we need is their phone. | 我们只要他们的电话 |
[31:34] | Just sent us the number. We’ll track the kidnapper’s address. | 只要号码就好 我们会追踪到绑架者的地址 |
[31:37] | Oh,here comes someone. | 有人来了 |
[31:38] | Jane,just do your mind games and get out of there,okay? | Jane 只耍一下你那些花招 然后出来 成不? |
[31:42] | Don’t worry,mom. | 别担心 老妈 |
[31:48] | This better not be a trap. | 这最好别是个圈套 |
[31:50] | I will kill you. Give me the diamonds. | 我会杀了你 给我钻石 |
[31:52] | Oh,adrianna,you’re going down the wrong road.Kidnapping is– | 哦 Adrianna 你误入歧途了 绑架可是… |
[31:55] | i’m not a kidnapper. You think i want to do this? | 我不是绑架者 你以为我想这么做? |
[31:59] | I have to do this. I don’t want julie to die. | 我不得不这么做 我不想让Julie死 |
[32:01] | Tell me what’s going on. I can–i can help you. | 告诉我怎么回事 我能帮助你 |
[32:04] | I don’t know you. I don’t trust you. | 我不了解你 我不信任你 |
[32:07] | Just give me the diamonds. | 把钻石给我 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:15] | Where’s julie? | Julie在哪? |
[32:16] | I call a number,tell them i have the diamonds,they give julie. | 我打电话告诉他们我拿到钻石了 他们就会放了Julie |
[32:19] | Call them. | 打电话吧 |
[32:21] | How do i know those are real diamonds? | 我怎么知道这些钻石是真的? |
[32:23] | They look real to me. | 我看它们是真的 |
[32:29] | Here. Why don’t you have a look? | 这儿 看看吧 |
[32:33] | You’ve seen them before. Here. | 你以前见过 给你 |
[32:42] | Oh,i’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[32:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:48] | Scan’s working. | 开始搜索 |
[32:54] | No,this–this… This is not the diamonds. | 不 这…这不是钻石 |
[32:57] | No,plastic. Forwarding the last number dialed. | 不是 是塑料的 转发最后一个电话 |
[33:03] | You son of a whore. | 你个臭不要脸的 |
[33:06] | Signal on that phone is coming from an apartment building in the presidio. | 手机信号来自于要塞区的一栋公寓 |
[33:10] | All units move in. | 所有单位出发 |
[33:11] | They will kill julie now. | 现在他们会杀了Julie的 |
[33:13] | Who is “they”? | 他们是谁? |
[33:14] | I don’t know. They call me. | 我不知道 他们打电话给我的 |
[33:16] | They send pictures to my phone of–of julie tied up. | 他们发给我Julie被绑起来的照片 |
[33:21] | They say i must give them jason’s money,or she dies. | 他们说我必须给他们Jason的钱 不然杀了她 |
[33:25] | I don’t have jason’s money. | Jason的钱不在我这儿 |
[33:27] | Did they ask for jason’s money or did they ask for diamonds? | 他们是要Jason的钱还是钻石? |
[33:30] | For money. | 钱 |
[33:31] | Then they’re not gonna hurt julie if you’re telling me the truth. | 如果你说的是真话 那他们就不会伤害Julie |
[33:34] | No if. I am telling the truth. | 没有如果 我说的是真话 |
[34:05] | Get back. | 后退 |
[34:05] | – Police! | – Police! – 警察! – 警察! |
[34:06] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[34:13] | – Drop the weapon! – Drop the gun! | – 放下武器! – 放下枪! |
[34:14] | – Drop it right now! – Put down the weapon! | – 马上放下! – 放下武器! |
[34:17] | – Drop the weapon! – Watch the kid! | – 放下武器! – 看着点孩子! |
[34:34] | So far what i know is you guys shot and grievously wounded a prominent | 据我所知 你们开枪打伤了一名地位显赫 |
[34:38] | And a very well-liked member of the san francisco bar. | 深受欢迎的旧金山律师协会成员 |
[34:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[34:43] | In simple,declarative sentences. | 简单点 用陈述句 |
[34:44] | Bennett’s our man. | Bennett是我们要抓的 |
[34:45] | He killed jason sands for $10 million in diamonds,kidnapped julie sands for the same reason. | 他为价值一千万的钻石杀了Jason Sands 同样的原因绑架了Julie Sands |
[34:50] | Either the widow or the mistress acted as his accomplice. | 他的帮凶不是寡妇就是情妇 |
[34:53] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[34:54] | We’re trying to nail that down now. | 我们正在查 |
[34:55] | If bennett makes it,he could tell us,but it doesn’t look like he will, | 如果Bennett能撑过去 他能告诉我们 但他估计撑不过去 |
[34:58] | so we’re gonna need a confession from his accomplice. | 所以我们要让他的帮凶招供 |
[35:00] | – So,um… – What? | – 所以 呃… – 什么? |
[35:03] | Jane has an idea. | Jane有个主意 |
[35:07] | But if we generate any complaints as to how we go about this,you’ve got our backs,right? | 但要是我们为此事遭到控诉 你会罩着 对吧? |
[35:11] | Well,that depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[35:13] | Obviously,we need a win here. | 显然 这场仗我们非赢不可 |
[35:15] | But i-i won’t sanction anything underhanded or actionable. | 但我-我不会批准任何不光彩 或会被人投诉的行为 |
[35:18] | That’s kind of vague. | 这话可够模棱两可的 |
[35:19] | The whole point of this unit is–is subtly and discretion and judgment. | 这整个小队存在的关键就是– 机警 慎重 准确判断 |
[35:23] | I expect you to do what’s right without dragging me into it. | 我希望你们做该做的 并且不用把我也拉下水 |
[35:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:30] | Yes,yes,lisbon. Of course. | 是的 Lisbon 当然了 |
[35:34] | If i’m forced to it,i have your back. | 要我必须如此 我会罩着你们的 |
[35:37] | I’m insulted you need to ask. | 你竟要丑话说在前头 这可是对我的侮辱 |
[35:48] | Where is she? Where is she? Is she okay? | 她人呢? 她人呢? 她没事吧? |
[35:49] | Yes. She’s a little in shock,but physically she’s fine. | 是的 她受了点惊吓 但身体上没问题 |
[35:52] | Not a scratch. Doctors just want to make sure. | 连个擦伤都没有 医生们只是谨慎起见 |
[35:55] | Hello,jennifer. | 你好 Jennifer |
[35:59] | Adrianna? | |
[36:01] | This is a surprise. | 我大吃一惊 |
[36:04] | What’s she doing here? Shouldn’t she be in jail? | 她在这里干嘛? 不是该把她关起来吗? |
[36:06] | Uh,out on bond,ma’am. | 被保释了 女士 |
[36:08] | So quickly? | 这么快? |
[36:09] | I screw better lawyers than you. | 跟我上床的律师比你的好 |
[36:15] | You’ve obviously led a very sad and difficult life to be so twisted. | 显然你让你那可怜的悲惨人生更扭曲 |
[36:19] | Truly,adrianna,you have my sympathy. | 说真的 Adrianna 我深表同情 |
[36:22] | ******** | 你这头蠢牛 |
[36:26] | Cho,let’s move. | 周 我们该走了 |
[36:29] | – What was that name again? – What name? | – 那个名字是啥? – 啥名字? |
[36:31] | The one that jane thought was so important. | 就Jane说超级重要的那个名字 |
[36:33] | Wendy. | |
[36:34] | Right,wendy. Do either of you know a woman named wendy? | 对 Wendy 你们俩认识个叫Wendy的吗? |
[36:36] | – No. No? – Shame. | – 不 – 不? 太可惜了 |
[36:38] | She’d be worth knowing. | 她挺重要的 |
[36:39] | – Cho. – What? | – 周 – 怎么了? |
[36:41] | Excuse his levity,ma’am. | 请原谅他的轻率 女士们 |
[36:43] | This wendy person– she has the diamonds? | 这个叫Wendy的–钻石在她手上? |
[36:45] | It’s a possibility. | 只是一种可能性 |
[36:47] | Diamonds? | 钻石? |
[36:48] | By the way,your friend mr. Bennett is coming along nicely. | 顺便说一句 你的朋友Bennett先生恢复良好 |
[36:50] | I expect we’ll be talking to him shortly. | 我想我们不久后就会跟他谈话 |
[36:52] | So if there’s anything you want to pass along… | 所以如果你有什么要转交给他的… |
[36:54] | But this other police said that he was a dead man. | 但另一个警察说他死定了 |
[36:56] | – Yeah,they said he was dying. – No. | – 是啊 他们说他救不活了 – 不 |
[36:59] | No,he’ll live. | 不 他会活下来 |
[37:09] | – How’d it go? – I think we sold it. | – 进展如何? – 我想我们演得不错 |
[37:10] | – Are you kidding? – We killed. Yeah. | 开什么玩笑? 我们演的超级精彩 |
[37:12] | Well,jane says give it a moment,let it play itself out. | Jane说要等一会儿 让那情绪酝酿一下 |
[37:25] | It’s empty. They’re both gone. | 没人 两个人都走了 |
[37:27] | Really? Both? | 真的? 都走了? |
[37:30] | Jane,nobody’s there. Come on. | Jane 那儿没人 快点 |
[37:37] | It’s okay,baby. Everything going to be good now. | 没事的 宝贝 事情都会好起来 |
[37:39] | – Everything’s good. – Where have you been? | – 一切顺利 – 你去哪儿了? |
[37:54] | Damn! Damn! Damn! | 见鬼! 见鬼! 见鬼! |
[37:58] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[38:02] | You know what i’m looking for. | 你知道我在找什么 |
[38:04] | I’m pretty certain wendy sands had purple hair. | 我记得Wendy Sands是紫头发那个 |
[38:08] | – You may want to call a lawyer now. – Why? What for? | – 也许你现在该打电话找律师 – 为什么? 为啥找律师? |
[38:12] | Don’t make this difficult,jennifer. | 别让这事儿变得更麻烦 Jennifer |
[38:15] | Bennett told us everything. | Bennett说出了一切 |
[38:17] | Nicely done. | 表现真好 |
[38:20] | You made me think adrianna had the money,and you made her think i had the money. | 你让我以为钱在Adrianna手上 让她以为钱在我手上 |
[38:25] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[38:28] | Coming from a fine actress like yourself,i’m… | 从你这么会演戏的人口中说出来 我… |
[38:31] | I’m flattered. | 我深感荣幸 |
[38:34] | Is it really in diamonds,or is that just part of the trick? | 他真把钱换成钻石了 或者这只是你下套的一部分? |
[38:37] | No trick. Diamonds. | 不是下套 就是钻石 |
[38:39] | Do you know where? | 你知道在哪儿吗? |
[38:41] | I do. | 我知道 |
[38:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:44] | Tell me what happened,and i’ll tell you where they are. | 告诉我事实 我就告诉你它们在哪儿 |
[38:48] | This whole time,you were just playing me. | 这整件事你都只是在耍我 |
[38:51] | Not the whole time. | 并不是一直都在耍你 |
[38:54] | That’s so sad. I… Thought we had a real connection. | 那太让人难过了 我… 我还以为我们之间有特别的东西 |
[38:58] | We did. | 我们之前的确有 |
[39:00] | – We can again. – No,we can’t. | – 我们可以重来 – 不 我们不行 |
[39:06] | You know,i… | 你知道 我… |
[39:08] | I never meant for this to happen. | 我不是故意让这一切发生的 |
[39:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:15] | It was bennett. | 都是Bennett |
[39:17] | He forced me into this. He–he planned the whole thing. | 他强迫我参与 他–他策划了一切 |
[39:20] | No,bennett is an idiot that thinks he’s in control, | 不 Bennett不过是个 以为一切尽在他盘算中的笨蛋 |
[39:23] | But you played him like a violin,with those big eyes and those trembling lips. | 而你耍了他 用你那双无辜大眼睛和颤抖的双唇 |
[39:28] | It’s a dynamite act. | 演的非常精彩 |
[39:30] | You had me buying it. | 连我都信了 |
[39:33] | If only you’d told me the duck was an oboe, | 如果你当时说鸭子是双簧管 |
[39:36] | I probably would’ve told you where the diamonds were, | 我很可能会告诉你钻石的下落 |
[39:39] | And we likely never would’ve solved this one. | 我们可能永远不会破这个案子 |
[39:42] | The duck was an oboe? | 鸭子是双簧管? |
[39:44] | Yeah. “peter and the wolf.” | 是啊 “彼得与狼” |
[39:47] | The duck is played by the oboe. | 鸭子是双簧管扮的 |
[39:51] | The wolf is a bassoon. | 狼是低音管 |
[39:53] | The flute is the songbird. | 那只鸟是长笛 |
[39:55] | Anyone who’s seen it knows that. | 看过那戏的人都知道 |
[39:58] | But you didn’t. | 但你却不知道 |
[40:00] | You didn’t go to “peter and the wolf.” | 你根本没去看”彼得与狼” |
[40:02] | You stayed home and tortured your husband to make him give you his running away money. | 你留在家里折磨你丈夫 逼他把他私奔的钱交出来 |
[40:09] | Running away with my daughter and $10 million and that dirty whore. | 带着我的女儿和一千万美金 跟那个肮脏的娼妓私奔 |
[40:13] | And leave me with nothing? | 却什么都不留给我? |
[40:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不会答应 |
[40:17] | How do you think it feels that my daughter prefers her father’s whore over me? | 你以为自己女儿喜欢她爸爸的婊子 比喜欢我更甚是什么感觉? |
[40:22] | That she loves her more than her own mother? | 她爱那女人比爱自己妈妈还多? |
[40:25] | How do you think that feels? | 你觉得那会是什么感觉? |
[40:28] | I’m sure it hurts. | 我肯定那很伤人 |
[40:34] | I always knew there was a safe in that room, | 我一直知道那间房里有个保险柜 |
[40:37] | But he would never tell me where or what the combination was. | 但他永远也不会告诉我它在哪儿 或密码是什么 |
[40:41] | And i had a real breakthrough insight. | 然后我有了个顿悟 |
[40:45] | I realized… | 我意识到… |
[40:47] | That was our whole marriage– withholding. | 那就是我们的整个婚姻– 隐瞒 |
[40:51] | Withholding,always withholding. | 隐瞒 总是隐瞒 |
[40:55] | Whatever it was that i needed most from jason… | 无论我最希望从Jason那得到什么… |
[40:57] | That’s what he refused to give me. | 他总会拒绝给予 |
[41:08] | Tell me. Where are they? | 告诉我 它们在哪儿? |
[41:12] | The diamonds. | 那些钻石 |
[41:20] | – Very nice room. – My daddy made it for me. | – 这房间真漂亮 – 我爹地给我弄的 |
[41:47] | When did you first suspect it was her? | 你什么时候开始怀疑她的? |
[41:49] | Oh,i had an idea at the funeral service. | 哦 我在葬礼上就有点想法了 |
[41:51] | – No,you did not. – I did. I did. | – 不 你才没有 – 我有 我有 |
[41:53] | She,uh,she was looking way too good. | 她 她看上去太漂亮了 |
[41:55] | No wife should glow at her husband’s funeral. | 没有哪个妻子会在自己丈夫葬礼上 如此明艳动人 |
[41:57] | So you made that bet with rigsby that you could seduce her with the deliberate intention of snaring her? | 所以你跟Rigsby打赌说你能引诱她 就是故意想要给她下套的? |
[42:02] | I wanted to win the bet,too,and,uh… | 我当然也想赢那赌注 但 呃… |
[42:08] | I couldn’t. | 我赢不了 |
[42:11] | Just because i lost doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take my advice. | 我输了也不是说你就不该听我的 |
[42:13] | Yeah,yeah,hush. | 是啊是啊收声 |
[42:15] | I’m serious,man. Go for it. | 我认真的 伙计 主动出击 |
[42:27] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说啥? |
[42:31] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[42:35] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[42:40] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 |