| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | |
| [00:05] | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 | |
| [00:10] | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | |
| [00:25] | TEMPLE OF HARMONY….. | 融洽圣坛 致力于精神安宁 在Kristina Frye 的引导下倾听另一个世界的声音 | 
| [00:29] | Rosemary, please don’t go. I’m only trying to help. | Rosemary 别去 我只是想帮你 | 
| [00:31] | – I’m not listening to you anymore. – Rosemary, you’re in serious danger. | – 我再也不听你的了 – Rosemary 你很危险 | 
| [00:34] | I’m not listening. | 我不听 | 
| [01:01] | No! | 不! | 
| [01:28] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 多谢能这么快赶到 | 
| [01:29] | Your victim is the widow of macon tennant founder of calsure financial… | 受害者是Macon Tennan的妻子 他生前是Calsure金融公司的奠基人 | 
| [01:34] | Close friends of the lieutenant governor. | 副州长的挚友 | 
| [01:36] | Yeah,we got to use the chopper. | 耶 这下能坐上直升机了 | 
| [01:37] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [01:38] | Well,we have two witnesses who saw a silver sedan deliberately chase her down. | 有两个目击者见到 一辆银色轿车追着她撞 | 
| [01:42] | Uh,we’re getting paint off of the trash cans right now. | 我们在记录垃圾箱的位置 | 
| [01:44] | Hopefully we’ll get a make and model. | 希望能建构模型 | 
| [01:46] | Uh,we’ve also got a partial plate. | 我们还找到些金属残片 | 
| [01:48] | Sounds like you’re on top of it. | 看来一切尽在你掌握之中啊 | 
| [01:49] | Sure,but i don’t mind getting your backup. | 当然 我不介意你给我支援 | 
| [01:52] | We’re not backup. We’re lead. | 我们不是支援 这案子我们负责 | 
| [01:54] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 | 
| [01:56] | A few days ago,rosemary here filed a missing persons report on her teenage son travis. | 几天前Rosemary报告 她十几岁的儿子Travis失踪了 | 
| [02:00] | He had been gone for a week, but he’s run away from home twice, | 他失踪一周了 但他曾离家出走2次 | 
| [02:03] | And he’s done a stint in juvie,so… | 他在少管所呆过一段时间 所以… | 
| [02:04] | What was the juvie charge? | 罪行是什么? | 
| [02:05] | D. U. I.on a learner’s permit. | 持临时驾照酒后驾车 | 
| [02:08] | Her house is eight blocks that way, | 她家离这里8个街区 | 
| [02:09] | So we figured that she was walking home but from where, we’re not sure. | 我们认为她步行回家 但出发地不知道 | 
| [02:13] | She was with me. | 她和我在一起 | 
| [02:15] | And who are you exactly? | 你是谁啊? | 
| [02:17] | My name is kristina frye. | 我是Kristina Frye | 
| [02:18] | I was rosemary’s spiritual advisor. | 我是Rosemary的灵魂顾问 | 
| [02:21] | I’m sorry. Did– did i hear that correctly? | 抱歉 我没听错吧? | 
| [02:23] | Miss frye, you were with here where? | Frye女士 你和她在哪? | 
| [02:25] | At my house. | 在我家 | 
| [02:27] | We had finished a session. | 我们刚结束一次疗程 | 
| [02:28] | We had contacted her husband. | 我们联系上了她的丈夫 | 
| [02:30] | Her dead husband? | 她去世的那个丈夫? | 
| [02:32] | He knew this was gonna happen to her. | 他知道这事要发生 | 
| [02:35] | He warned her that she was putting herself in terrible danger. | 他警告她有生命危险 | 
| [02:38] | From whom? | 谁说的? | 
| [02:39] | I don’t know. I’m merely a channel. | 不知道 我只是个媒介 | 
| [02:41] | A-a channel for what? | 什么的媒介? | 
| [02:44] | For the energy of the departed souls. | 逝去灵魂的能量 | 
| [02:48] | Okay. Oh,so you knew that this murder was gonna happen? | 那好 那你知道这件谋杀案会发生? | 
| [02:52] | I didn’t know. Her husband knew. I just passed the warning along to rosemary. | 我不知道 她丈夫知道 我只是把警告传话给Rosemary | 
| [02:56] | Okay. Got it. | 哦 知道了 | 
| [02:56] | Uh,by her own admission, she’s either,uh,a channel for the energy of the departed souls | 根据她自己所说 她要么就是逝去灵魂的媒介 | 
| [03:02] | Or she’s involved in this murder. | 要么就是跟这谋杀有关 | 
| [03:04] | So you got a choice. | 你决定吧 | 
| [03:05] | You can call ghostbusters or we can take this lady downtown. | 叫捉鬼队来 还是带她走一趟 | 
| [03:08] | Miss frye,would you mind coming into our office in the morning | Frye女士 能明早来我的办公室一趟 | 
| [03:11] | and answering a few more questions in detail? | 回答一些问题吗? | 
| [03:13] | If i could be of any help, i’d be glad to. | 如果能帮上忙 愿意效劳 | 
| [03:16] | Please call me kristina. | 请叫我Kristina | 
| [03:20] | Where is all this anger i feel coming from? | 这些愤怒是从何而来? | 
| [03:23] | Not from me. Maybe you’re projecting. | 不是我 或许出自你自己 | 
| [03:25] | No. Rosemary was my friend. Am i sad? Of course. | 不 Rosemary曾是我的朋友 我会伤心? 当然 | 
| [03:29] | Am i angry? Only that somebody would do such a terrible thing to her. | 愤怒? 只因竟有人 会对她做出如此可怕之事 | 
| [03:33] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but you are completely misreading the situation. | 别多想 但你完全误解了当前情况 | 
| [03:38] | I am,am i? Oh,this is gonna be good. | 是吗? 这下有意思了 | 
| [03:43] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [03:46] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 | 
| [03:50] | How long have you known rosemary tennant? | 你认识Rosemary Tennant多久了? | 
| [03:53] | Almost three years. | 差不多3年 | 
| [03:54] | Do you charge for your services? | 你的服务收费吗? | 
| [03:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [03:57] | How much depends on the resources of the individual client, but i never turn anyone away. | 取决于客户的经济实力 但我从不因为钱拒绝帮助别人 | 
| [04:01] | How much did you charge rosemary? | 你收Rosemary多少钱? | 
| [04:02] | $500 per hour. | 每小时500美元 | 
| [04:04] | How many hours a week? | 一周几小时? | 
| [04:05] | Five to six. | 5到6小时 | 
| [04:06] | Oh,3 grand a week. Nice. | 一周3000 真不错 | 
| [04:10] | Rosemary was a troubled soul. | Rosemary问题多多 | 
| [04:12] | She need intensive help. | 她需要频繁的帮助 | 
| [04:14] | What was troubling her? | 她遇到了什么问题? | 
| [04:17] | Her husband was a powerful anchor in her life. | 她丈夫就像是一个强有力的锚 | 
| [04:19] | After his death,i think she felt adrift,vulnerable. | 他死后 她变得漂浮不定 脆弱 | 
| [04:23] | And people that she shouldn’t have trusted recognized her weaknesses and played on them. | 她错信了一些人 那些人发现并利用她的弱点 | 
| [04:27] | Oh,really? | 真的? | 
| [04:28] | Any people in particular? | 比如说? | 
| [04:30] | Too many to mention. | 太多了 | 
| [04:32] | As a result, i think her relationship with her children may have suffered. | 结果是她和她孩子的关系受到了影响 | 
| [04:35] | That would be clara and travis,yes? | 你是指Clara和Travis? | 
| [04:37] | Suffered how? | 如何受影响? | 
| [04:41] | I’m sorry. I’m not comfortable sharing any more than that with you. | 抱歉 我不想再透露更多了 | 
| [04:44] | Travis went missing several days ago. | Travis几天前失踪了 | 
| [04:47] | What did she have to say about that? | 她对此怎么看? | 
| [04:48] | Truly,i’d love to help you, but my practice is bound | 真的 我想帮你们 但我能做的有限 | 
| [04:51] | By the same client confidentiality codes that all doctors abide by. | 我同样要遵守医患保密协议 | 
| [04:55] | You have a professional therapist’s license with the state? | 你有本州专业心理医师执照吗? | 
| [04:57] | Yes,i do. | 是的 | 
| [04:59] | Your client’s dead. | 你的客户死了 | 
| [05:00] | Her earthly vessel is dead. | 只是她在地球上的容器死亡了 | 
| [05:01] | When her soul completes its journey,i could ask her if it’s all right | 当她的灵魂完成了旅途 我会向她询问 | 
| [05:05] | To share her problems with you in more detail. | 能否告知你们她问题的详情 | 
| [05:08] | I recorded all of our sessions on cd. | 每个疗程我都录在CD上 | 
| [05:10] | If she says yes, i’ll give them to you. | 如果她同意 我会给你们 | 
| [05:13] | Why bother with that? Why not just ask her who killed her? | 操那心干啥啊? 为啥不直接问她凶手? | 
| [05:15] | Of course i will, but she may not know. | 当然会问 但她可能也不知道 | 
| [05:19] | Death doesn’t grant omniscience. | 死后并非全知 | 
| [05:21] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 | 
| [05:22] | – I like to think so. – Yes,you do. | – 我很高兴你这么说 – 你当然高兴了 | 
| [05:25] | I think it’s important to love one’s self. | 我认为爱自己很重要 | 
| [05:26] | How do you feel about yourself? | 你呢? 对你自己怎么看? | 
| [05:29] | You tell me. And forget about the $500 an hour. | 你来告诉我 别想拿一小时五百块 | 
| [05:32] | I’m on civil service pay. | 我才拿公务员的薪水 | 
| [05:33] | Okay,for free then. | 好吧 那就免费 | 
| [05:37] | I think you act assured and arrogant, | 我认为你装得很坚定傲慢 | 
| [05:40] | But inside you are troubled with deep guilt and self-loathing. | 但内心充满深深愧疚和自我厌弃 | 
| [05:45] | A recent trauma in your past perhaps? | 或许是生活中最近经历的重创? | 
| [05:48] | But you’re more than a little unstable. | 你的状况一点也不稳定 | 
| [05:51] | You have your work cut out for you. | 他越权对你指手画脚 | 
| [05:55] | You are good. | 你真厉害 | 
| [05:56] | Please. Not to boast, but i am quite a well-known horrible tragedy. | 拜托 不是要夸大其词 但我几乎是个众所周知的悲剧人物 | 
| [06:01] | A mere half-hour on the internet would tell you that i’m consumed with guilt and self-loathing. | 上网搜半小时 是个人都会知道 我被内疚和自我厌弃困扰 | 
| [06:05] | One look in your eyes would tell me that. | 看你的眼神我就能知道 | 
| [06:08] | And what makes you think i would spend any time researching you on the internet? | 你凭什么认为我会花时间在网上搜你? | 
| [06:12] | A little self-involved maybe? | 有点太自我感觉良好了吧? | 
| [06:15] | May i go? | 我能走了吗? | 
| [06:17] | Yes. Thank you for your time. | 是的 谢谢你能来 | 
| [06:18] | Feel free to call me any time. | 随时可以给我打电话 | 
| [06:21] | We will. | 会的 | 
| [06:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [06:36] | Do we know who’s home? | 这是谁家? | 
| [06:37] | Until two days ago, the residents were travis tennant, | 直到两天前 这里的住户包括Travis Tennant | 
| [06:39] | Rosemary tennant and a semipermanent houseguest, name of jeremy hale, | 还有位非永久性的房客Jeremy Hale | 
| [06:44] | Portrait photographer and mrs. Tennant’s boyfriend, according to the gardener and pool guy. | 人像摄影师 根据园丁和泳池清洁工说的 还是Tennant太太的男友 | 
| [06:52] | Dooley. Dooley,come here. | Dooley Dooley 回来 | 
| [06:54] | Can i help you? | 有什么事吗? | 
| [06:55] | – Mr. Hale? – Yes. | – Hale先生? – 是的 | 
| [06:57] | California bureau investigation. | 加州调查局 | 
| [06:59] | You mind if we come in? | 介意我们进来吗? | 
| [07:01] | No,not at all. | 不 完全不介意 | 
| [07:08] | Uh,sorry about all this. | 抱歉家里很乱 | 
| [07:11] | Looks like you weren’t alone last night. | 看起来昨晚你不是孤身一人 | 
| [07:13] | Well,i was at a,uh,gallery opening, but someone’s always here. | 我去出席了个画廊开幕 但家里总会有人在 | 
| [07:17] | Rosie liked to have people around, and,well,you know us creative types– | Rosie喜欢热闹 你们知道我们这些创造性行业的 | 
| [07:21] | Any chance to,uh, put off work. | 逮住一切机会玩乐 | 
| [07:24] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这儿住多久了? | 
| [07:28] | Going on six months. | 有6个月了吧 | 
| [07:31] | I’m a,uh,a photographer, and i met rosemary at a show. | 我是个摄影师 在一次展出上遇见了Rosemary | 
| [07:37] | I came to do a portrait, and then i guess we just kinda gelled,and i never left. | 我来给她照相 接着就粘在一起 我再也没离开过了 | 
| [07:42] | So you and mrs. Tennant were lovers? | 那么你和Tennant夫人是情人? | 
| [07:45] | That’s what everyone says. | 大家都这么说 | 
| [07:47] | Did i love her and vice versa, yes. | 我们彼此相爱 | 
| [07:49] | But lovers? We were close. | 但情人? 我们很亲密 | 
| [07:52] | She understood me better than anyone. | 她比谁都了解我 | 
| [07:54] | Living here, you must have gotten to know her kids pretty well. | 住在这里 你一定很了解她的孩子 | 
| [07:57] | Clara’s all grown up. Didn’t come around much anymore. | Clara长大了 不怎么来这里了 | 
| [08:00] | And travis– that kid has some problems. | Travis– 那孩子有点问题 | 
| [08:03] | How so? | 怎么回事? | 
| [08:04] | I think after his dad died, he just lost it– | 我想在他爸爸死后 他就失控了– | 
| [08:07] | on drugs,stealing stuff, acting out in crazy ways. | 毒品 偷窃 各种疯狂举动 | 
| [08:11] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候? | 
| [08:13] | Over a week ago. | 一周多了 | 
| [08:15] | Rosie found drugs in his bedroom. They had a big fight. He split. I don’t know where. | Rosie在他卧室发现了毒品 他们大吵一架 他走了 不知去向 | 
| [08:18] | He’s got a hundred crazy friends to hide out with. | 有很多狐朋狗友藏着他 | 
| [08:20] | Excuse me. Uh,do you mind if i take a look around? | 抱歉 介意我四处转转吗? | 
| [08:23] | – No. Go for it. – Thank you. | – 不介意 看吧 – 谢谢 | 
| [08:27] | Rosemary put you in her will a few months back,didn’t she? | Rosemary几个月前 把你写进了遗嘱 对吗? | 
| [08:30] | Yeah,and i felt bad about that, actually. It’s too much. | 恩 我感觉很不自在 对我来说太多了 | 
| [08:33] | But rosemary was such a generous person, and to refuse her generosity would be to,you know, deny her essence. | Rosemary很慷慨 拒绝她的慷慨 就好像否定她的为人一样 | 
| [08:40] | The day before she died, she made an appointment with her estate lawyer, | 她死前一天约了她的律师 | 
| [08:42] | Told him she wanted to make further alterations to the trust. | 说她要再修改遗嘱 | 
| [08:45] | Really? I had no idea. | 真的? 我不知道 | 
| [08:48] | What do you think that was about? | 你认为是关于什么的? | 
| [08:49] | I could only imagine it has to do with travis. | 我只能想到和Travis有关 | 
| [08:51] | Cut him off,and maybe it would straighten him out. | 切断他的财路 或许能让他清醒点 | 
| [08:54] | Lisbon! | |
| [09:01] | Oh,you found my studio. | 你找到了我的工作室 | 
| [09:04] | She was quite beautiful, wasn’t she? | 她真美 不是吗? | 
| [09:06] | You really captured so much in her eyes. | 抓住了她的眼神流转 | 
| [09:08] | It’s like she’s talking to us. | 就好像她在和我们交流 | 
| [09:09] | Rosemary was an easy subject, and those photos still don’t do her justice. | Rosemary是完美的拍摄对象 这些照片也没能显出她的神韵来 | 
| [09:13] | This is quite a setup. | 这地方真不错 | 
| [09:15] | Darkroom, state-of-the-art equipment. | 暗房 最新的仪器 | 
| [09:17] | It’s nice to have a benefactor. | 有人资助真幸福 | 
| [09:19] | – I’m blessed. – Or clever. | – 我够幸运 – 或是聪明 | 
| [09:22] | You say that travis left because he and his mom had a fight. | 你说Travis出走是因为和他妈吵架 | 
| [09:25] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定? | 
| [09:26] | Well,of course. I was there. | 当然 我在场 | 
| [09:28] | I think mrs. Tennant turned a blind eye towards her son’s problems because he lost his dad. | 我想Tennant夫人纵容她的儿子 因为他失去了爸爸 | 
| [09:33] | He didn’t leave because of her. He left because of you. | 他离开不是因为她 而是因为你 | 
| [09:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? | 
| [09:36] | I thinkthiswas travis’ room. | 我想这是Travis的房间 | 
| [09:40] | There’s old poster tape here on the walls there’s stickers behind this door and… | 这是墙上的海报胶带 门后贴着明信片 | 
| [09:46] | Dents… Up here,from where a lacrosse ball was hitting it. | 凹痕在这里 印地安曲棍球造成的 | 
| [09:52] | Travis plays lacrosse, doesn’t he? | Travis打印地安曲棍球 是吗? | 
| [09:53] | He used to before he got into drugs. | 在他吸毒前是的 | 
| [09:55] | And here–this pane of glass has a crack in it, right at elbow or fist height. | 这里 这块玻璃的裂痕 正好是肘部或是拳头的高度 | 
| [10:01] | Must have been quite the argument between you two. | 你们俩当时肯定吵得很凶 | 
| [10:03] | Okay,that’s enough. | 好了 够了 | 
| [10:05] | The only question is,did you take his room as soon as he left | 问题在于 他一走你就霸占了他的房间? | 
| [10:08] | or did he leave because you took his room? | 还是你霸占这间房导致了他出走? | 
| [10:10] | You’re in my personal space. Please step back. | 你靠我太近了 请往后退 | 
| [10:15] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:17] | So you kick him out of here, he has to find someplace safe, | 所以你赶他出去 他只好找一处安全的住所 | 
| [10:20] | Someplace to hide where change can’t find him. | 一处能躲避这些改变的地方 | 
| [10:23] | So where’d he go? | 他去哪了? | 
| [10:46] | ******* He was happy in a smaller room. | 对 就在这儿 房间小点他开心些 | 
| [10:50] | Yeah,i bet. | 那是 | 
| [10:51] | Excuse me, but there’s a definite note of uncalled for hostility in your voice. | 抱歉 但你这语气含有莫名其妙的敌意 | 
| [10:54] | What–what is that about? | 啥意思啊? | 
| [10:55] | He’s just trying to do his job. | 他只是做他该做的 | 
| [10:58] | I know travis tennant is suspect number one, but jeremy isn’t exactly grieving right now. | 我知道Travis Tennant是头号嫌疑人 但这会儿Jeremy一点也不伤心啊 | 
| [11:05] | I’ll do some digging on hale, see what i come up with. | 我去调查一下Hale 看看有什么发现 | 
| [11:07] | Who’s to say the kid’s not dead? | 谁能肯定那孩子还或者? | 
| [11:08] | Maybe he killed both of them. | 说不定他把他们两个都杀了 | 
| [11:10] | More money in the will for him. | 遗嘱里会留更多的钱给他? | 
| [11:12] | Anything on the business side? | 生意那边有线索吗? | 
| [11:14] | Well,the psychic was right. | 那灵媒是对的 | 
| [11:15] | Every high-end con artist and social parasite in town was hitting rosemary up for a million. | 这镇上每个手段高明的骗子 和寄生虫都想从Rosemarry那儿分杯羹 | 
| [11:20] | These guys are all white-collar leeches,not murderers. | 那些家伙是白领寄生虫 不是凶手 | 
| [11:23] | This looks like her. | 这人跟她长得挺像 | 
| [11:24] | ****** | 她的女儿 | 
| [11:25] | Miss tennant,i’m agent lisbon. Thank you for coming. | Tennant小姐 我是Lisbon探员 谢谢你能来 | 
| [11:28] | I came as soon as i could. | 我尽快赶来了 | 
| [11:31] | Has anyone found my brother? | 有人找到我弟弟了吗? | 
| [11:33] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [11:37] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 对你痛失亲人我们深表遗憾 | 
| [11:39] | To answer your question,no. | 回答你先前的问题 没有 | 
| [11:41] | Travis is still missing. | Travis还是下落不明 | 
| [11:43] | But we’re doing everything we can to find him. | 但是我们会尽力去找他的 | 
| [11:47] | Can you tell us about your mother? | 你能跟我们说说你妈妈吗? | 
| [11:49] | Anything might help. | 任何东西都可能有帮助 | 
| [11:51] | I just can’t believe she’s gone. | 我只是不敢相信她去世了 | 
| [11:55] | I mean, she was such a good person. | 她人这么好 | 
| [11:58] | Everybody loved her, and… | 每个人都爱她 | 
| [12:01] | For her to die in the gutter like that,it’s… | 她像那样死在了垃圾堆里 就像 | 
| [12:05] | Like garbage, it’s–it’s horrible. | 像她是团垃圾一样 太可怕了 | 
| [12:08] | People say she changed after your father died. | 人们说在你爸爸死后她就变了 | 
| [12:11] | She… She sort of lost control. | 她 她有点失控 | 
| [12:15] | And my father was… | 我的爸爸 | 
| [12:19] | The one that kept it all going. | 是这个家的主心骨 | 
| [12:21] | And she just… | 她只是 | 
| [12:23] | She wasn’t that person. | 她不是那样的人 | 
| [12:25] | Could you give us an example? | 比如说? | 
| [12:29] | When i was in college… | 我在念大学的时候 | 
| [12:32] | My brother called to tell me that people were ripping us off. | 我弟弟打电话告诉我 有人在骗我们的钱 | 
| [12:37] | And mom would invest in one bad scheme after another, | 我妈投资的项目一个比一个烂 | 
| [12:41] | And i tried to warn her, but she just wouldn’t listen. | 我想警告她 但她根本不听 | 
| [12:44] | I’m sure she thought she was doing the right thing. | 我肯定她以为自己做的是正确决定 | 
| [12:48] | Is that when your brother started acting out? | 你弟弟是从那时开始堕落吗? | 
| [12:51] | He missed dad a lot, and suddenly… | 他太想爸爸了 突然之间 | 
| [12:57] | He was the man of the house, and i think he just wasn’t used to it. | 他就得当家里的顶梁柱 我想他不习惯这样的角色 | 
| [13:05] | That’s when jeremy moved in, and he’s scary. | 当Jeremy搬进来时 他很恐怖 | 
| [13:09] | He’s very dangerous. | 他很危险 | 
| [13:11] | Dangerous how? | 怎么个危险法? | 
| [13:13] | He wants what he wants, and he has a very bad temper. | 他随心所欲 脾气又坏 | 
| [13:16] | I was worried for my mom. | 我担心我妈妈 | 
| [13:20] | Clara, where do you think travis is? | Clara 你觉得Travis会在哪里? | 
| [13:23] | If i knew, i would be with him. | 如果我知道 我会陪着他的 | 
| [13:27] | I mean,he’s my brother. He’s… | 他是我弟弟 他是 | 
| [13:30] | He’s all i’ve got left. | 他是我唯一的亲人了 | 
| [13:34] | Could you put his number in there,please? | 你能把他的号码给我吗? | 
| [13:36] | Well,he’s not gonna call you back. | 他不会回电话的 | 
| [13:38] | Eh,just put it in. | 把号码存里面就行了 | 
| [13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:54] | Hello,travis. | 你好 Travis | 
| [13:55] | You don’t know me, but my name is patrick jane. | 你不认识我 我叫Patrick Jane | 
| [13:58] | I’m a friend. | 我只想帮你 | 
| [13:59] | I know you’re in a little trouble right now, and i want to offer you some peace of mind. | 我知道你现在碰到了些麻烦 我想帮你平复一下心情 | 
| [14:03] | But i don’t know what peace of mind means to you. | 但我不知何种平静才是你想要的 | 
| [14:06] | It’s different for everyone. | 它因人而异 | 
| [14:07] | For instance, i like riding horses. | 例如 我喜欢骑马 | 
| [14:09] | But would horses make you happy? | 但骑马能使你开心吗? | 
| [14:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:12] | Why wouldn’t horses make you happy? | 为什么骑马就不能使你开心? | 
| [14:14] | Go round and round in your mind until you’re sure, | 在你脑子中一圈圈地绕着转 直到你确定 | 
| [14:18] | And go to that place where you know you are happy. | 再去那个会让你开心的地方 | 
| [14:21] | Then give me a call. You have my number. | 回我个电话 你知道我电话号码 | 
| [14:25] | What was that about? | 那都是些啥啊? | 
| [14:28] | Quick. What images came into your head? | 快 你想到了啥? | 
| [14:31] | All i’m saying, you can’t say there’s no such thing as psychics just ’cause you’ve never met one. | 我要说的是 你不能因为没见过 就说灵媒不存在 | 
| [14:35] | You’re right. I’ve never seen a zebra. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist. | 对 我没见过斑马 并不意味着它们不存在 | 
| [14:38] | – You’ve never seen a zebra? – No. | – 你从未见过斑马? – 恩 | 
| [14:39] | You’ve never been to a zoo? | 你没去过动物园吗? | 
| [14:41] | You know,i don’t get zoos. You pay money to look at animals. Why? | 我不懂为啥要去动物园 花钱看动物 为什么? | 
| [14:47] | Guys. That’s him. | 伙计们 是他 | 
| [14:51] | Jane, i’ll never doubt you again. | Jane 我永远不会再怀疑你了 | 
| [14:53] | You ever doubted me? | 你怀疑过我? | 
| [15:30] | Travis,wait. Just wait. | Travis 等等 等一下 | 
| [15:41] | Travis, we know why you took off. | Travis 我们知道你为什么离开 | 
| [15:44] | We know about your fight with jeremy. | 我们知道你和Jeremy吵架的事 | 
| [15:46] | Why didn’t you call somebody? Why just run? | 为什么你不向别人求助? 为什么就这样跑掉呢? | 
| [15:49] | ‘Cause there wasn’t anything they could do. | 因为他们帮不了什么 | 
| [15:52] | I didn’t want to cause any more trouble. | 我不想添麻烦 | 
| [15:54] | Cause any trouble for who? | 给谁添麻烦? | 
| [15:55] | They’re your fami. | 他们是你的家人 | 
| [15:57] | You really don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 | 
| [16:01] | Look,i loved my mom… | 听着 我爱我的妈妈 | 
| [16:04] | So much. | 很爱她 | 
| [16:05] | But after the blowout with jeremy, i couldn’t go back there. | 但和Jeremy闹翻后我不能回到那儿了 | 
| [16:08] | There was no way. | 不可能了 | 
| [16:11] | When can i see him? | 我啥时候能见他? | 
| [16:12] | Oh,soon. | 马上 | 
| [16:14] | So where’d you go? | 那你去哪了? | 
| [16:16] | Friends’ houses mostly. | 大多是去朋友家 | 
| [16:18] | We’ll need names and addresses. | 我们要他们的名字和地址 | 
| [16:21] | You know,maybe if i’d been home that night, she’d still be alive. I… | 或许那晚我在家的话 她就还活着 | 
| [16:27] | Maybe– | 或许… | 
| [16:28] | here’s the truth,travis. | 事实是 Travis | 
| [16:29] | After your dad died,your mom gave away a lot of your money. | 你爸爸死后 你妈妈花了你们很多钱 | 
| [16:33] | Then she moved jeremy into the house and made your life miserable. | 然后她让Jeremy搬到家里来 使你生活在痛苦中 | 
| [16:36] | So even though you took off,you knew where she’d be that night. | 即使你离开了 你还是会知道那晚她会去哪里 | 
| [16:39] | You knew how she’d walk home. | 你知道她步行回家 | 
| [16:41] | Are you saying i did this? | 你们说是我杀了她? | 
| [16:46] | When my dad died, mom was all i had. | 当爸爸死后 我就只有妈妈了 | 
| [16:49] | You don’t think i wanted to be there for her? | 你们认为我不想陪伴她吗? | 
| [16:53] | That dirtbag jeremy moves in, he starts telling me what to do and bossing me around. | 那人渣Jeremy搬进来后 就开始告诉我该做什么 发号施令 | 
| [16:58] | She was my mom. I didn’t kill her. | 她是我妈妈 我没有杀她 | 
| [17:03] | I believe him. | 我相信他 | 
| [17:16] | We’ll be all right. We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 我们会好起来的 | 
| [17:30] | – Travis is hurting. – Or he’s lying. | – Travis很伤心 – 或许他在撒谎 | 
| [17:32] | Let’s not forget, jeremy hale stood to inherit a few million himself. | 别忘了Jeremy Hale想继承几百万遗产 | 
| [17:36] | So maybe he wanted to speed up the process– | 或许他想加快速度 | 
| [17:38] | Finance a nice long photo shoot in south america, lay low for awhile? | 为美妙的南美拍摄之旅筹集资金 然后躲上一段时间? | 
| [17:43] | I heard from rosemary’s probate lawyer. | 我听Rosemary的遗嘱认证律师说 | 
| [17:45] | Guess who she just added to her will. | 猜猜她刚把谁加在遗嘱里了 | 
| [17:47] | Uh,istina frye? | |
| [17:49] | Ink wasn’t even dry yet. | 墨水都还没干呢 | 
| [17:50] | Kristina told us she knew in advance that rosemary was in danger. | Kristina告诉我们 她事先就知道Rosemary有危险 | 
| [17:54] | Why would she tell us that if she’s guilty? | 如果她有罪 那为啥要告诉我们呢? | 
| [17:55] | How diabolically clever of her– | 她太狡猾了 | 
| [17:58] | Make us dismiss her as a suspect because she made herself look like one. | 让我们排除她的嫌疑 就因为她自己主动引起嫌疑 | 
| [18:02] | Or maybe,just maybe,she has a rare and precious gift and is trying to help us. | 或可能 仅仅是可能 她天赋异禀 而且的确想帮我们 | 
| [18:07] | A rare and precious gift. Tell me… | 天赋异禀 告诉我 | 
| [18:12] | Who gets these gifts anyhow? | 谁有这些天赋? | 
| [18:14] | And how come no one ever has the gift for seeing horse race results? | 为啥没人预知赛马结果的天赋呢? | 
| [18:17] | And how come dead people always talk such tedious drivel? | 为啥死人老是说些乏味的蠢话? | 
| [18:20] | Play nice. | 别太过分了 | 
| [18:21] | Van pelt’s entitled to her opinion. | Van Pelt可以有她自己的想法 | 
| [18:22] | Not if it’s wrong. This is like believing in the easter bunny. | 但想错了就不行 这就像相信有复活节兔子一样荒谬 | 
| [18:24] | Who says there’s no easter bunny? | 谁说没有复活节兔子? | 
| [18:28] | Van pelt. Oh,hi. | Van Pelt 嗨 | 
| [18:33] | Thanks. Got it. We’ll be right over. | 谢谢 知道了 我们就过去 | 
| [18:37] | That was kristina. She said she’s picking up on something. | 是Kristina 她说她有线索了 | 
| [18:41] | Something that might help us. | 可能会对我们有帮助 | 
| [18:43] | Why don’t you go talk to her? | 你为啥不去和她谈谈呢? | 
| [18:45] | I’m coming. | 我也去 | 
| [18:47] | Does he have to? | 非得带着他? | 
| [18:48] | If she’s conning us, we need to know. | 我们要知道她是否牵着我们的鼻子走 | 
| [18:49] | She isn’t. I can tell. | 她没有 我能辨别 | 
| [18:52] | Behave. | 别乱搞 | 
| [18:57] | Miss frye? | Frye小姐? | 
| [18:58] | Be right there. Take a seat,please. | 就是那里 请坐 | 
| [19:00] | Madame zoltar welcomes you. | 神婆欢迎你 | 
| [19:11] | I smell dead people. | 死人味真重 | 
| [19:13] | Jane,shh. | Jane 嘘 | 
| [19:27] | Look,you can do all your holiday shopping right here. | 瞧 这儿啥怪东西都有 | 
| [19:29] | Aren’t you the least bit interested in what she has to say? | 你就一点也不好奇她要说些啥? | 
| [19:31] | No. I love the mirror,though. | 没兴趣 不过这镜子不错 | 
| [19:34] | Conveniently located,isn’t it? | 摆放的恰到好处 不是吗? | 
| [19:36] | What do you mean? | 啥意思? | 
| [19:37] | It’s 1-way glass– textbook clairvoyant trick. | 单面镜 最基本的小把戏 | 
| [19:40] | She studies her client’s body language before they come in. | 在顾客进去之前 她就研究了他们的肢体语言 | 
| [19:50] | Come on. She’s probably watching us right now. | 快点 现在她都可能正看着我们 | 
| [19:52] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能去那儿 | 
| [19:53] | Sure,i can. | 当然我可以 | 
| [19:55] | Jane. | |
| [19:59] | See?******* | 看见了吧? 不是单面镜 | 
| [20:01] | Oh,maybe in this instance, but not as a general observation. | 或许这个和一般的观察方式不同 | 
| [20:04] | Shall we sit down? | 我们坐下来谈? | 
| [20:11] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [20:13] | You know what i’m struggling with? | 你知道什么是我特别不理解的吗? | 
| [20:15] | Enlighten me. | 指点我下 | 
| [20:17] | You talk such a good high-class game, | 你说这是个高级的游戏 | 
| [20:19] | but yourtemple looks like a discount souvenir store in shangri-la. | 但你的圣堂看上去 像香格里拉的折扣纪念品商店 | 
| [20:26] | Well,certain imagery goes with the territory. You know that. | 有些意象是为了强调领域感 这你知道的 | 
| [20:29] | People expect a little razzmatazz, like the shiny suits you used to wear. | 人们希望有些噱头 就像你过去常穿的闪亮西装 | 
| [20:35] | He says… | 他说 | 
| [20:37] | “i’m sorry for all the pain i caused you and your mother.” | 我很抱歉给你和你妈妈 造成那么多痛苦 | 
| [20:41] | they’re tears of joy. | 它们是快乐的泪水 | 
| [20:43] | So you have done some research on me. | 你调查过我了 | 
| [20:45] | I have now. | 我现在就在调查啊 | 
| [20:46] | Red john murdered your family. I’m very sorry for your loss. | 血手约翰杀了你的家人 对你痛失所爱我深表遗憾 | 
| [20:49] | – Is that why you gave up your calling? – Calling? | – 那就是你放弃召唤的原因吗? – 召唤? | 
| [20:52] | Is that what this is? | 就是像这样吗? | 
| [20:53] | Yeah,calling, gift,as you like. | 恩 召唤 天赋 随便用什么词 | 
| [20:56] | There’s no doubt that you had that. Why’d you give it up? | 无疑你拥有这天赋 为什么要放弃? | 
| [20:57] | It was the suits. Chafing. Horrible. | 因为那西装 引起皮肤过敏 真讨厌 | 
| [21:00] | Always dancing. Why is that? | 总是绕圈子 为什么? | 
| [21:02] | Don’t try to cold read me. | 别试着从我这儿诈出什么信息 | 
| [21:04] | Oh,i wouldn’t know how. | 我可不知道怎么做 | 
| [21:05] | We both know that’s a lie. | 我们都知道这是骗人的 | 
| [21:07] | Can we,um, talk about the case? | 我们能说说这案子吗? | 
| [21:11] | Yes. Please. | 行 | 
| [21:13] | So has rosemary contacted you yet? | Rosemary和你联络了吗? | 
| [21:16] | No,not yet. | 还没 | 
| [21:19] | It often takes some time for souls to make a full transit. | 灵魂需要一段时间才能完成转化 | 
| [21:22] | Yes,the celestial bus is running late. | 天堂公交车延误了 | 
| [21:25] | I called to offer you my assistance. | 我主动想要协助你们 | 
| [21:27] | – Clearly you’re not interested. – Wait. | – 显然你们根本没兴趣 – 等等 | 
| [21:29] | I’m the agent here. We are interested. | 这里我作主 我们很有兴趣 | 
| [21:34] | I had a vision about the car used to kill rosemary. | 我看到了撞死Rosemary的车 | 
| [21:40] | Water rushing into the windows, tires underwater, resting on concrete. | 水冲入车窗 轮胎没入水中 下面是水泥表面 | 
| [21:44] | Concrete? Like a swimming pool? | 水泥? 比如游泳池那种? | 
| [21:47] | Um,bigger. | 比游泳池更大 | 
| [21:50] | A reservoir maybe. | 也许是个人工湖 | 
| [21:51] | There’s founders lake just outside of town. | 城外就有个人工湖 | 
| [21:54] | Yes,a reservoir. | 是啊 人工湖 | 
| [22:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:26] | The damage to the front end is consistent with a vehicle versus pedestrian collision. | 车头的损坏与人车相撞的痕迹一致 | 
| [22:30] | But get this– the V. I. N.number matches rosemary tennant’s own registration. | 但瞧瞧这个– 这车注册在Rosemary Tennant名下 | 
| [22:33] | That’s her car? | 是她的车? | 
| [22:34] | Yeah, two moving violations show that travis used the vehicle all the time. | 两项违章记录说明Travis一直都开这车 | 
| [22:37] | It could have been jeremy. He had access to it as well. | 有可能是Jeremy 他也可以开这车 | 
| [22:39] | Uh,put one of them in the car that night– traffic cameras, witnesses at gas stations. | 查他们俩当晚谁在车上– 去找交通摄像头 加油站目击证人 | 
| [22:44] | – If it exists,i want to know. – I’m on it. | – 如果找得到就通知我 – 我去查 | 
| [22:48] | Are you guys gonna arrest travis tennant or,uh,you want us to? | 你们逮捕Travis Tennant还是让我们去? | 
| [22:51] | I’m sorry,detective, but everything we have right now is circumstantial. | 抱歉 警探 可我们现在只有间接证据 | 
| [22:54] | Well,i go with my gut, uh,90% of the time. | 我90%的情况都跟着直觉走 | 
| [22:57] | If it feels right, it’s meant to be. | 如果感觉没错 那就成了 | 
| [22:59] | What about the other 10%? | 那另外的10%呢? | 
| [23:06] | If anyone needs arresting, it’s kristina frye. | 如果要逮捕某人 那就逮捕Kristina Frye | 
| [23:08] | She knew that rosemary was in danger. | 她知道Rosemary有危险 | 
| [23:10] | She knew where to find the car,the murder weapon, | 她知道车在哪 也就是凶器 | 
| [23:13] | Which means that she either does have supernatural powers or she was involved in the crime. | 意味着要么她有超能力 要么她参与了犯罪 | 
| [23:18] | Come on. She simply did what you do so well. | 得了吧 她只是和你擅长同样的东西 | 
| [23:21] | With an air of confidence, she made an educated guess. | 她只是自信地做了一个合理猜测 | 
| [23:24] | Where else would you dump a car around here? | 这附近还有哪可以把车给扔了? | 
| [23:26] | She’s a good guesser. | 她很会猜 | 
| [23:28] | Well,i guess that’s a possibility,too. | 是啊 那种可能性也有 | 
| [23:32] | Yes,and that’s what you object to,isn’t it? | 是啊 你就是不爽这个 对吧? | 
| [23:35] | Not that she’s a con artist but that she’s so good at it. | 她不仅是个花言巧语的骗子 她还很厉害 | 
| [23:38] | – Maybe even better than you. – Not at all. I… | – 也许比你还厉害 – 才不呢 我… | 
| [23:42] | All right,yes. | 好吧 没错 | 
| [23:44] | Not better than me, mind you,but she is good, | 说一句 她没我棒 但她的确厉害 | 
| [23:48] | And it’s the good ones that are the most dangerous. | 厉害的那种才最危险 | 
| [23:51] | Excuse me,but you might consider the possibility | 插个嘴 你们不妨考虑另一种可能性 | 
| [23:54] | That she’s actually honestly in touch with something beyond your understanding. | 她确实能与某些 超出你理解范围之外的东西联系 | 
| [23:58] | That would be golf and musical theater of the ’30s and ’40s. | 我就不理解高尔夫球 和三四十年代舞台剧 | 
| [24:02] | The car is empty except for these in the trunk. | 除了后备箱里的东西 这车里就没别的了 | 
| [24:05] | High-grade coated nylon. | 高档尼龙涂层 | 
| [24:07] | Just like they use in a photo lab. | 就像照片洗印室里用的一样 | 
| [24:12] | Jeremy’s gone. | Jeremy不见了 | 
| [24:14] | We had an exchange, and i told him not to come back and some of mom’s jewelry is missing. | 我跟他吵了一架 我叫他别回来了 我妈妈的一些珠宝也不见了 | 
| [24:19] | You really think he did it? | 你觉得是他干的吗? | 
| [24:20] | And someone stole your mom’s car and used it to kill her. | 有人偷了你妈妈的车 撞死了她 | 
| [24:23] | But the locks weren’t jimmied. They had a key. | 可是车锁没被撬 那人有钥匙 | 
| [24:25] | And you think i did it. Look, i already told you were i was. | 你们认为是我干的? 听着 我已经告诉你们我当时在哪了 | 
| [24:27] | Go out,talk to my friends. | 去问我的朋友啊 | 
| [24:29] | We did. They said there were a lot of people at the party that night. | 我们问了 他们说那晚派对有很多人 | 
| [24:32] | – You could have left and come back. – This is so unfair. How… | – 你可能先走了然后又回来 – 这样说太不公平了 怎么能… | 
| [24:36] | My brother’s right. Jeremy just left. Clearly he’s hiding something. | 我弟弟说的没错 Jeremy刚走 显然他在隐瞒什么 | 
| [24:40] | Lisbon. | |
| [24:44] | Stay here. | 留在这别走 | 
| [24:48] | Rigsby,it’s me. I need an A. P. B.on jeremy hale. Check the airports. | Rigsby 是我 全境通缉Jeremy Hale 先去查机场那边 | 
| [24:52] | He’s probably got at least two hours on us. | 他至少跑路两小时了 | 
| [24:53] | He hasn’t gone that far. He’s not on a plane. | 他没走远 没坐飞机 | 
| [24:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [24:57] | He left too much behind. | 他留下了太多的东西 | 
| [24:59] | In a room full of photographs, five are of rosemary. | 满屋子的照片 有5张是Rosemary的 | 
| [25:02] | The rest are dated at least a year ago. | 其余的至少都是一年前拍的 | 
| [25:04] | Except… | 除了… | 
| [25:08] | This one. | 这张 | 
| [25:10] | This was taken a few weeks ago. Brand-new. | 这张是几个星期前拍的 还是全新的 | 
| [25:13] | A little damaged, but somewhat intimate. | 有点破损 但显得很私密 | 
| [25:18] | – A woman’s heel would make a hole like that,wouldn’t it? – Yes. | – 高跟鞋能踩出那样的洞来 对不? – 是啊 | 
| [25:22] | Being rosemary’s house,we can assume it’s rosemary’s heel. | 这是Rosemary的房子 我们可以假设是Rosemary的鞋子 | 
| [25:25] | I’m still with you. | 我在听呢 | 
| [25:27] | Why would rosemary want to put her heel in this nice young woman’s picture, | Rosemary为啥要在这 年轻漂亮的姑娘照片上踩一脚呢? | 
| [25:31] | That was taken by her womanizing boyfriend jeremy? | 而照片是她招蜂引蝶的男友Jeremy拍的 | 
| [25:42] | Know her? | 认识她吗? | 
| [25:43] | Yeah. That’s,um,connie adams, my mom’s bridge partner’s daughter,connie. | 恩 她是Connie Adams 我妈妈桥牌搭档的女儿 Connie | 
| [26:13] | Hello. | 来了 | 
| [26:16] | Connie? | Connie吗? | 
| [26:17] | Can i help you? | 有事吗? | 
| [26:18] | Nice necklace. Police. | 项链挺漂亮的 我们是警察 | 
| [26:22] | We’re looking for jeremy hale. Is he here? | 我们来找Jeremy Hale 他在吗? | 
| [26:25] | Baby? | 宝贝? | 
| [26:28] | Hi,jeremy. | 嗨 Jeremy | 
| [26:30] | Let’s go talk. | 我们谈谈吧 | 
| [26:32] | You might want some clothes. | 你可能需要穿些衣服 | 
| [26:33] | Or a lot more whipped cream. | 或者生奶油 | 
| [26:35] | Your call. | 随便你 | 
| [26:42] | rosemary was killed by somebody driving one of her own cars. | 撞死Rosemary的是她自己的车 | 
| [26:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:51] | A silver chrysler. You ever drive this car,jeremy? | 一辆银色的克莱斯勒 你开过这车吗 Jeremy? | 
| [26:54] | No. That’s the car that travis drove. | 不 那车是Travis开的 | 
| [26:59] | Not my style. | 不是我的风格 | 
| [27:00] | Thing is,we found a glove in the car that’s from your photo lab. | 奇怪的是 我们在车里 找到你洗印室里的手套了 | 
| [27:03] | What are the chances we find your D. N. A.on it? | 你猜我们能否在上面采到你的DNA? | 
| [27:05] | Well,travis could have taken those. | 可能是Travis拿的 | 
| [27:06] | Travis has an alibi. | Travis有不在场证据 | 
| [27:08] | You could have taken the car in order to throw suspicion on him. | 你有可能偷了车栽赃给他 | 
| [27:10] | I could have,i suppose, but i didn’t. | 我的确可以 可我没有 | 
| [27:13] | You left the tennant house fast, almost like you were running away. | 你这么快就离开Tennant家了 就像要落荒而逃 | 
| [27:17] | Why is that? | 为什么? | 
| [27:18] | I got into it with the kids. | 我和孩子们关系不好 | 
| [27:19] | That clara is insane. | Clara疯了 | 
| [27:21] | I thought she was gonna assault me. | 我觉得她想要袭击我 | 
| [27:22] | They think you killed their mother. | 他们认为你杀了他们的妈妈 | 
| [27:24] | Well,they don’t know anything about me. | 他们根本就不了解我 | 
| [27:26] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 | 
| [27:27] | Of course you did. | 当然 | 
| [27:29] | That’s why you gave rosemary’s necklace to your hot new girlfriend. | 所以你把Rosemary的项链 给你那个性感的新女朋友了 | 
| [27:32] | Well,it’s no good to rosemary,is it? | 这对Rosemary可不好啊 是吗? | 
| [27:34] | So shoot me. I’m a pragmatist. | 总不能因为我是实用主义者就枪杀我 | 
| [27:36] | That’s a good word. | 还真是你的风格 | 
| [27:39] | Miami,new york,chicago– | 迈阿密 纽约 芝加哥– | 
| [27:42] | All widows,and all contributors to your budding career. | 都是寡妇 也都资助了你那破事业 | 
| [27:45] | And all alive and well and still good friends of mine, | 她们都活的很好 也还是我的好朋友 | 
| [27:47] | If you care to speak to any of them. | 如果你愿意和她们谈谈 就知道了 | 
| [27:49] | Well,phoebe might be a little ambivalent about me, but… | Phoebe可能对我有点不爽 可… | 
| [27:54] | The others are, you know… | 其他的 你知道… | 
| [27:57] | Do you know kristina frye? | 你认识Kristina Frye吗? | 
| [28:00] | That name is familiar,but no. | 那名字很熟悉 但不 | 
| [28:02] | I don’t think so. | 我不认识 | 
| [28:03] | She’s rosemary’s psychic, and i think you have met kristina. | 她是Rosemary的灵媒 我觉得你见过Krstina | 
| [28:07] | You took her photograph. | 你给她拍过照片 | 
| [28:08] | Jane tells us one of your portraits is hanging in her foyer. | Jane和我们说 她门厅里就挂着你拍的照片 | 
| [28:11] | Well,i-i take a lot of pictures. | 我-我拍了很多照片 | 
| [28:14] | Two beneficiaries on the same will, both intimate friends of rosemary’s, | 你们都是Rosemary亲密的朋友 都是遗嘱的受益人 | 
| [28:18] | Yet the two of you have never actually met. | 却从来都没见过面 | 
| [28:21] | What are the chances? | 真有那么巧? | 
| [28:26] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 | 
| [28:34] | Hey,boss, check this out. | 嘿 老大 过来看这个 | 
| [28:39] | Info on kristina frye. | Kristina Frye的资料 | 
| [28:41] | In the last ten years, each of these people left her name in their wills, | 过去十年间 这些人都在遗嘱里留了钱给她 | 
| [28:44] | Paydays ranging from $10,000 to $200,000. | 1万到20万美元 | 
| [28:47] | Maybe the psychic and jeremy had a business relationship fleecing vulnerable women. | 也许这灵媒和Jeremy是合作关系 合伙欺诈濒临崩溃的女人们 | 
| [28:52] | So maybe jane was right. | 所以没准Jane说的没错 | 
| [28:53] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 | 
| [28:55] | No,but it’s a good place to start a conversation with frye. | 是啊 但至少值得跟Frye好好谈谈 | 
| [29:02] | Kristina,how well do you know jeremy hale? | Kristina 你对Jeremy Hale了解多少? | 
| [29:05] | He was rosemary’s lover. | 他是Rosemary的情人 | 
| [29:06] | Uh,kind of a user,i’d say, but genuinely fond of her,i think. | 也许利用了她 但的确喜欢她 我觉得 | 
| [29:10] | Quite a good photographer. He took my picture. | 很好的摄影师 他还给我拍照片了 | 
| [29:13] | Did you know he was also named in the victim’s will? | 你知道他也在受害者的遗嘱里吗? | 
| [29:15] | If that was rosemary’s decision,fine. | 如果是Rosemary的决定 很正常 | 
| [29:17] | But what are you getting at? | 你们到底想说啥? | 
| [29:19] | Over the last decade, five different people have named you in their wills. | 过去10年里 有5个人都把你写进遗嘱 | 
| [29:22] | Against my express wishes. | 违背我的意愿 | 
| [29:24] | I’ve helped hundreds of sick clients confront their fear of dying, | 我帮助几百个客户直面死亡的恐惧 | 
| [29:29] | And i assure all of them that i will try and speak to them after they’re gone, | 我还向他们保证他们死后 我会试着联系他们和他们说话 | 
| [29:32] | But i have never asked any of them for anything ever. | 可我从未向他们索要过什么东西 | 
| [29:36] | Then why did jeremy get nervous when your name was mentioned? | 可为什么一提到你的名字 Jeremy就紧张了? | 
| [29:38] | Probably because we had sex on a couple of occasions. | 或许是我们上过几次床? | 
| [29:42] | We had fun. He’s a good time. | 我们很开心 他技术不错 | 
| [29:48] | Have you spoken to rosemary yet? | 你和Rosemary交流过吗? | 
| [29:50] | Yes,i have. | 有啊 | 
| [29:51] | Oh,you did? What did she say? | 哦 是吗? 她说什么了? | 
| [29:53] | She seems quite taken with you. She said you were a good man– | 她好像被你迷住了 她说你是个好人– | 
| [29:57] | a deeply misguided and damaged man, but good. | 一个误入歧途伤痕累累的男人 但却仍是好人 | 
| [30:04] | Well,that’s very flattering. | 真是抬举我了 | 
| [30:05] | Did she happen to mention who killed her? | 她有没有碰巧提到是谁杀了她? | 
| [30:07] | No. She didn’t know. | 不 她不知道 | 
| [30:09] | But she wants me to keep trying to help you as much as i can. | 不过她希望我能竭尽所能的帮助你们 | 
| [30:12] | Well,not that you mention it, i’d love to hear your cd recordings of your sessions together. | 既然你提到了 我想听听你们所有疗程的CD录音 | 
| [30:16] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 | 
| [30:18] | And,uh,can you have rosemary appear at the reading of the will? | 还有 你可以让Rosemary 在宣读遗嘱时出现吗? | 
| [30:22] | She’s a departed soul, not a wedding singer. You can’t book her in advance. | 她是个逝去的灵魂 不是婚礼歌手 你不能提前预定她 | 
| [30:25] | Ah,yeah. I guess, uh,time doesn’t mean much when you’re dead forever. | 啊 对 人死了时间也就没什么意义了 | 
| [30:28] | – No schedule to keep. – What’s the rush? | – 不用安排行程了 – 何必着急呢? | 
| [30:31] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [30:47] | Nice cradling. You play lacrosse? | – 不错的兜网啊 – 你打印地安曲棍球吗? | 
| [30:50] | No. Fast-moving sticks scare me. | 不 我害怕快速移动的棍子 | 
| [30:53] | – Find out who did it yet? – Not yet. | – 查出谁是凶手没? – 还没呢 | 
| [31:00] | Find anything? | 查到什么了吗? | 
| [31:04] | I think kristina frye is responsible for your mother’s death. | 我认为害死你们母亲的是Kristina Frye | 
| [31:08] | contact your mom at the reading of the will. | I need you to ask her to conduct a s脡ance to 我需要你们去请她 在宣读遗嘱时联系上你们妈妈 | 
| [31:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [31:14] | How is getting in touch with my mom gonna help you catch kristina? | 联络我妈妈怎能帮你抓住Kristina? | 
| [31:17] | Well,obviously, she’s not really gonna get in touch with your mom. | 显然 她不会真的联络上你妈妈 | 
| [31:20] | She’s a fraud. I’m going to expose her. | 她是个骗子 我要拆穿她 | 
| [31:23] | How do you know she won’t really pull it off? | 你怎么知道她是否真能做到? | 
| [31:25] | Well,she won’t, because she can’t. | 她不会的 因为她不能 | 
| [31:33] | – I don’t like it. – Me neither. | – 我不喜欢这样 – 我也不喜欢 | 
| [31:35] | – What’s the alternative? – It’s immoral. | – 还有什么选择? – 这违反道德的 | 
| [31:37] | I don’t know about that. Say your brain gets cooked if you use ’em a lot. | 那我倒不知道 据说如果经常使用 你的脑袋也会被烤熟了 | 
| [31:41] | Make you infertile,too. | 也会让你不育 | 
| [31:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? | 
| [31:45] | Microwaves. What are you talking about? | 微波炉啊 你在说什么呢? | 
| [31:47] | The s脡ance this evening. 今晚的招魂会 | |
| [31:49] | We were looking at the microwave. | 我们正盯着微波炉呢 | 
| [31:50] | to do with anything. | The s脡ance has nothing 招魂跟这毫不相干 | 
| [31:52] | It’s wrong to play with that stuff–raising the dead. | 这样做是不对的–唤醒死者 | 
| [31:55] | Uh,we’re not actually going to be doing that– raising dead people. | 呃 确切的说 我们不会这么做–唤醒死者 | 
| [31:59] | You say that, but you don’t know. | 你是这么说 可你咋知道 | 
| [32:03] | You’re mocking the occult. | 你在嘲笑超自然的力量 | 
| [32:04] | You don’t have any belief in the afterlife. | 你一点都不相信有来世 | 
| [32:06] | You don’t know what you’re getting into. | 你不知道你将会卷入什么之中 | 
| [32:08] | artists like kristina use to manipulate people. | Well,i know that s脡ances are tools that con 我知道招魂术是像Kristina 这样的骗子用来操控人的工具 | 
| [32:19] | Yeah,laugh. Go ahead. | 是啊 笑吧 请便 | 
| [32:23] | It’s really important to you that kristina’s a fake, isn’t it? | Kristina并不真有超能力 对你而言很重要 对吗? | 
| [32:25] | Because if she’s not– if she does have a gift– | 因为如果她不是– 如果她真有那种天赋– | 
| [32:28] | Everything you mock, everything you discredit, | 你嘲笑的所有事情 你怀疑的所有事情 | 
| [32:31] | Everything you stand for gets turned upside down. | 你主张的所有事都会被颠覆 | 
| [32:35] | Yeah. True. Unlikely,but true. | 是啊 实话 不太可能 但是实话 | 
| [32:39] | And what if your family’s looking | down at you tonight from the s脡ance, 如果今晚招魂会上 你的家人真的从天上注视着你 | 
| [32:42] | Trying to talk to you, but they can’t because you won’t believe? | 试着和你交流 可她们做不到 因为你根本不相信 那怎么办? | 
| [32:47] | Well, that would be very sad. | 那会很悲哀 | 
| [32:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:58] | No,that’s okay. | 不 没关系 | 
| [33:16] | Really, it’s quite irregular. | 真的 这不合规矩 | 
| [33:18] | It’s what my mother wanted. | 这是我妈妈的意愿 | 
| [33:21] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [33:23] | If you can all please sit down? | 请大家都坐下来 | 
| [33:28] | At the request of rosemary and hedaughter clara, | 应Rosemary和她女儿Clara的请求 | 
| [33:33] | The reading of the will shall be prefaced with a… | 在宣读遗嘱前 我们要… | 
| [33:37] | What do you call it? | 那叫什么? | 
| [33:38] | A contact ritual– | s脡ance,some call it. 联结仪式– 有些人称之为招魂 | 
| [33:43] | A s脡ance. 一场招魂 | |
| [33:45] | Good evening,everybody, and welcome. | 大家晚上好 欢迎莅临此地 | 
| [33:48] | With your help tonight,i’m gonna try and contact rosemary. | 今晚在你们的帮助下 我会尝试联络Rosemary | 
| [33:54] | Will you all please hold hands with your neighbor on either side? Everybody? | 大家能握住自己旁边人的手吗? 每个人都这样做? | 
| [34:02] | Good. Thank you. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 | 
| [34:06] | Would you please turn the lights down? | 您能把灯光调低点吗? | 
| [34:12] | The veil will be drawn back and rosemary will come to us, as long as we believe. | 生死之幕将会揭开 Rosemary重回我们之中 只要我们相信 | 
| [34:19] | As long as we believe. | 只要我们相信 | 
| [34:27] | Everybody concentrate on the candle in the center of the table. | 大家集中注意力到桌子中央的蜡烛 | 
| [34:31] | Look at it and concentrate on rosemary. | 看着它 想着Rosemary | 
| [34:37] | Come to us,rosemary. | 回来吧 Rosemary | 
| [34:41] | Come to us. | 回来吧 | 
| [34:45] | Speak. | 请说话 | 
| [34:54] | Kristina. Kristina. | |
| [34:58] | It’s me,rosemary. | 是我 Rosemary | 
| [35:00] | I’m here, as i promised you i would be. | 我来了 就像我承诺的那样 | 
| [35:05] | All your friends and family are here,too,rosemary. | 你的朋友和家人也都在此 Rosemary | 
| [35:09] | Is there anything that you’d like to say? | 有什么你想说的吗? | 
| [35:13] | Or ask? | 或想问的? | 
| [35:17] | Rosemary? | |
| [35:20] | Clara? | |
| [35:23] | Clara? | |
| [35:26] | Mom? | 妈妈? | 
| [35:30] | Why,clara? | 为什么 Clara? | 
| [35:33] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要那么做? | 
| [35:59] | I know what you’re doing, and it’s not gonna work. | 我知道你在干嘛 那样没用 | 
| [36:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? | 
| [36:05] | This is all a scheme that you and kristina cooked up,isn’t it? | 这全是你跟Kristina捣的鬼 对吗? | 
| [36:09] | Well,it’s very effective, but i’m not buying it. | 的确效果不错 但我不信 | 
| [36:11] | I’m not gonna buy it. I’m not buying it. I can’t. I can’t. | 我不会信的 我不会信 不能信 | 
| [36:17] | No. No,i… | 不 不 我… | 
| [36:22] | It’s… I’m… | 是… 我是… | 
| [36:26] | Next cue’s up. | 该到下一个了 | 
| [36:27] | – This isn’t happening. – Got it. | – 这不可能发生 – 收到 | 
| [36:35] | Why, clara, why? | 为什么 Clara 为什么? | 
| [36:38] | Who’s doing this? | 到底是谁? | 
| [36:42] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 | 
| [36:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [36:50] | Was it you, clara? | 是你吗 Clara? | 
| [36:53] | Were you in the car? | 是你开车撞她的? | 
| [36:56] | Is that why she’s here? | 所以她才会回来? | 
| [36:59] | Is that what’s caused all this? | 就是这个导致了这一切吗? | 
| [37:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:23] | I got mad. | 我气疯了 | 
| [37:26] | I just got mad. | 我当时气疯了 | 
| [37:28] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [37:29] | She told me… | 她告诉我… | 
| [37:32] | That she was gonna change the will again to disinherit travis. | 她会再改遗嘱剥夺Travis的继承权 | 
| [37:39] | She said that it was for his own good. | 她说那是为了他好 | 
| [37:43] | And she wouldn’t listen to me. | 她一意孤行 | 
| [37:47] | We said some harsh things to each other. | 我们都说了些恶毒话 | 
| [37:49] | So i rode the train down from clear lake to speak to her in person, | 所以我坐火车从净湖赶过来 想要跟她当面谈 | 
| [37:57] | make her… See things rationally. | 让她… 理智看问题 | 
| [38:02] | I knew she was going to see her damn psychic. And… | 我就知道她会去见那该死的灵媒 | 
| [38:09] | I didn’t want to run into that creep jeremy, | 我又不想撞到那变态Jeremy | 
| [38:10] | so i went to the house to go pick up one of the cars to meet her. | 所以我回家开了辆车去接她 | 
| [38:17] | I saw her after she left kristina’s, | 她离开Kristina家后 我看到了她 | 
| [38:22] | and i called her so that she wouldn’t be freaked out | 我给她打电话以免吓到她 | 
| [38:26] | that i would turn up in the middle of the night, | 我大半夜突然出现 | 
| [38:30] | and she didn’t pick up the phone for her own daughter, and… | 她却挂断了电话 我可是她女儿啊… | 
| [38:37] | I just got mad. | 我就一怒之下… | 
| [38:52] | Thank you for your honesty, clara. | 感谢你的坦白 Clara | 
| [38:56] | How did you know that it was me? | 你怎么知道是我干的? | 
| [38:58] | Uh, well, uh… | 呃… | 
| [39:01] | It didn’t occur to me until later when you started trying to pin the blame on jeremy. | 直到你想嫁祸给Jeremy时我才想起来 | 
| [39:05] | But when you first came in here, you expressed great horror that your mother had died in the gutter– | 你第一次来警局 说到你母亲暴尸垃圾堆中有多恐怖– | 
| [39:10] | not in the road, not in the sidewalk, but the gutter. | 不是倒毙街头或人行道 而是垃圾堆 | 
| [39:13] | For her to die in the gutter like that, it’s… | 她就这样暴尸垃圾堆 就像… | 
| [39:17] | Like garbage, it’s–it’s horrible. | 就像她只是一团垃圾–太恐怖了 | 
| [39:20] | And how could you have known that she died in the gutter unless… | 你怎么会知道她暴尸垃圾堆? | 
| [39:24] | You’d been there? | 除非…你就在现场 | 
| [39:29] | I did it for travis. | 我是为了Travis才这么做的 | 
| [39:31] | And for yourself. | 也为了你自己 | 
| [39:33] | She said that she would protect us! | 她说过她会保护我们的! | 
| [39:40] | She promised my dad that she would. | 她跟父亲发誓她会做到 | 
| [39:45] | Parents are supposed to protect their kids. | 父母们就该保护自己的孩子 | 
| [39:51] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 | 
| [39:55] | – Can i see my brother now? – Sure. | – 我现在能见我弟弟了吗? – 当然 | 
| [40:07] | I know you weren’t thinking right… | 我知道你是一时冲动… | 
| [40:10] | When you did what you did. | 一时糊涂才那么做 | 
| [40:12] | Be good to aunt jo, | 好好对Jo阿姨 | 
| [40:15] | and don’t–don’t leave your clothes everywhere, and… | 别–别把衣服到处扔… | 
| [40:19] | Be respectful, okay? | 要懂礼貌 好吗? | 
| [40:22] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [40:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [40:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [40:44] | – Thank you for letting me talk to her. – You bet. | – 谢谢你让我跟她说话 – 没事 | 
| [41:04] | You sleep here? | 你睡在这儿? | 
| [41:08] | Yes, sometimes. | 是啊 有时候 | 
| [41:10] | Uh, the noise relaxes me, you know. | 背景噪音能让我放松 | 
| [41:12] | It’s like the sea. | 就像身处海边 | 
| [41:18] | Can i help you? | 找我有事? | 
| [41:19] | Yeah, i just came to pick up my recordings. | 呃 我过来拿我的谈话录音 | 
| [41:21] | – Help yourself. – Thanks. | – 自己拿吧 – 谢谢 | 
| [41:27] | – I need to talk to you. – Fire away. | – 我得跟你谈谈 – 说 | 
| [41:30] | In private. | 私下里谈 | 
| [41:32] | This is private. | 这儿没别人 | 
| [41:33] | More private. | 更隐秘点 | 
| [41:37] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [41:51] | So… | 那么… | 
| [41:53] | Promise me you won’t interrupt. | 保证你不打断 | 
| [41:55] | – Hear me out. – Okay, i promise. | – 好好听我说 – 好 我保证 | 
| [41:58] | I talked to your wife. | 我跟你妻子谈过了 | 
| [41:59] | – Oh, hang on, this is– – no, nuh-uh. | – 哦 等等 这是– – 别 | 
| [42:06] | Ever since your wife and daughter were killed, | 自你妻女被杀后 | 
| [42:08] | there’s a question about that night’s events that’s been tormenting you, yes? | 对那晚的情形 有个疑问一直让你寝食难安 对吗? | 
| [42:14] | – Yes? – Yes. | – 对吗? – 对 | 
| [42:19] | Your wife wants me to tell you that your daughter never woke up. | 你妻子让我告诉你 你女儿被杀时还在睡梦中 | 
| [42:23] | She didn’t know what happened. | 她不知道发生了什么 | 
| [42:25] | She wasn’t scared, not even for a second. | 没有被吓坏 一点也没有 | 
| [42:32] | You’re done channeling? That’s it? | 然后就结束了? 仅此而已? | 
| [42:35] | – That’s it. – Thanks. | – 仅此而已 – 谢谢 | 
| [42:47] | Good-bye, mr. Jane. | 再见 Jane先生 | 
| [43:06] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [43:11] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 |