时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:15] | – =http://sfile.ydy.com=- Proudly presents | |
[00:28] | Davis Molor….. | 戴维斯汽车旅馆 加州 戴维斯 |
[00:35] | Thank god.You’re here. | 谢天谢地你终于来了 |
[00:37] | There was screaming and gunshots upstairs In room 222. | 楼上222房间有尖叫跟枪声 |
[00:43] | The one– the one on the right. Right there. | 右边那间 就在那儿 |
[00:51] | Police! Open the door. | 警察! 开门 |
[00:58] | Come on,open up! | 快 开门! |
[01:38] | ***** | 真高兴你们能来 |
[01:39] | We have a young female– patrice magan and Joseph purcell, | 受害者是年轻女性–Patrice Magan 和一个叫Joseph Purcell的 |
[01:45] | Who was gonna be the star witness in California vs.Carris, | 他将是加州政府 起诉Carris一案的关键证人 |
[01:48] | Which was one of the attorney general’s Favorite upcoming narcotics cases. | 这可是州检查官最期待的毒品案了 |
[01:55] | State’s witness,and no police protection? | 州级证人 竟然没有警方保护? |
[01:57] | Davis p. D. Had it covered– that is,until purcell went A. W. O. L. A few weeks ago. | 戴维斯警局接手了一阵子 可几周前Purcell自己跑路了 |
[02:02] | Didn’t want to testify,i guess. | 我看可能是不想出庭作证了 |
[02:04] | With purcell dead,the case against carris Dies,too. | 现在Purcell一死 Carris的案子也完了 |
[02:07] | He walks. | 他又能逃脱制裁 |
[02:09] | So obviously,guys,for all of our sakes,this Is a must-close. | 很显然 伙计们 为了大家好 这案子非破不可 |
[02:15] | Davis p. D. Is still running the carris case,by the Way,so we have to work with them. | 戴维斯警局还在跟Carris的案子 所以我们得跟他们合作 |
[02:19] | Don’t freeze ’em out. | 别排挤他们 |
[02:20] | Who is carris,and where is he or she right Now? | Carris是谁 现在在哪儿呢? |
[02:23] | Rick carris is the man to know in the davis Meth business. | Rick Carris是戴维斯 卖安非他命的大人物 |
[02:25] | He was busted a month ago after a Big,expensive operation. | 一个月前在一场 耗资巨大的大规模行动中被捕 |
[02:30] | He’s out and abou on a $2 million bond. | 他花了200万的保释金才出去 |
[02:33] | Purcell here is one of his top street Captains. | Purcell是他街头散货的左右手之一 |
[02:40] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[02:42] | This fool is state’s witness against the Biggest cocaine dealer in the county, | 这蠢货做州里的污点证人 控告全国屈指可数的大毒枭 |
[02:45] | And he’s dealing the same drug out of his Own motel room– | 却在自己房间里干同样的毒品勾当 |
[02:48] | Like carris wouldn’t hear about that.He Must have had a death wish. | 以为能瞒过Carris似的 真是找死 |
[02:53] | ****** | 看来有几盎司 |
[02:55] | It’s not cocaine. | 这不是可卡因 |
[02:59] | It’s powdered milk. | 是奶粉 |
[03:01] | Yes,that’s often used to cut the product. | 是啊 现在常用它来掺纯可卡因 |
[03:03] | Jane? | |
[03:13] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[03:15] | The girl had her keys in her hand. | 那姑娘手里拿着车钥匙 |
[03:16] | She was only planning on stopping by. | 她没打算待很久 |
[03:33] | Oh,no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[03:34] | Hello. | 你好哇 |
[03:36] | Baby,hello. | 小宝贝 你好哇 |
[03:40] | – | =http://sfile.ydy.com=- Sync:揣艮艮 |
[03:53] | So what happens to her? | 她怎么办? |
[03:54] | Social services have foster homes that Specialize in babies. | 社会服务部门有专门照顾婴儿的代育妈妈 |
[03:57] | They’ll take care of her until we can find Patrice’s family. | 他们会好好照顾她的 直到找到Patrice的家人 |
[04:00] | If she has a family. | 如果她有家人的话 |
[04:02] | Social services. This is kaylee? | 我是社会服务中心的 我来接Kaylee |
[04:09] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:14] | Lisbon,jane,van pelt,detectives blakely and Preciado,davis homicide. | 这是Lisbon Jane Van Pelt 这是Blakely跟Preciado警探 戴维斯凶杀组 |
[04:21] | They will be your liaisons with davis p. D. | 他们是你们在戴维斯警局的联系人 |
[04:24] | I speak for myself and your chief when i Urge you all to work harmoniously. | 我代表我自己跟你们的主管 期望你们能和谐共处 |
[04:29] | ***** | 好好合作 |
[04:31] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报 |
[04:34] | So your name’s blakely? | 你叫Blakely? |
[04:37] | The first responder was a blakely. | 第一个到案发现场的也是个叫Blakely的 |
[04:39] | That was my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[04:40] | Poor kid–first time rolling up on a body. | 可怜的孩子 第一次看到死亡现场 |
[04:42] | – Puked his guts up later. – He’ll be okay. | – 吐得一塌糊涂 – 他会没事的 |
[04:45] | Listen,uh,just so we’re clear,now you can Call us “liaisons” | 听着 我们还是说清楚 你们可以叫我们”联系人” |
[04:50] | If you like,but this is still a davis p. D. Case. | 随你们 不过这始终是戴维斯警局的案子 |
[04:53] | Our narcotics unit’s been trying to bust Rick carris for years. | 我们的缉毒队想抓Rick Carris很多年了 |
[04:56] | We appreciate your position. | 很感激你们的努力 |
[04:59] | Have you checked the liquor store over There for surveillance cameras? | 你们查过那酒类专营店的监视录像了吗? |
[05:02] | – Not yet.**** – i’ll get on it. | – 还没有 还在询问旅店住客 – 我去查 |
[05:05] | I got a dumb question. How come you guys let joe purcell slip Away? | 我想问个蠢问题 你们怎么会让Joe Purcell溜掉的? |
[05:09] | – Stuff happens,right? – Yeah.Stuff happens. | – 世事难料 对吧 – 没错 世事难料 |
[05:12] | Yeah. When we bring in rick carris,we’ll give you A call. | 是啊 等我们抓到Rick Carris 会通知你们的 |
[05:15] | You’re confident it was carris who did This? | 你们确信是Carris干的吗? |
[05:17] | Purcell seems like the type of man who had Quite a few enemies. | Purcell看上去就树敌颇多 |
[05:20] | Yeah,we’re confident. | 没错 我们确信 |
[05:23] | What if purcell wasn’t the target? What if the girl was the target? | 要是Purcell不是目标呢? 如果目标是那姑娘呢? |
[05:26] | What makes you think that? | 你凭什么那么想? |
[05:27] | What makes you think she wasn’t? | 你凭什么不那么想? |
[05:28] | Either way,she’s the place toppstart with The investigation. | 不管怎样 我们应该从她查起 |
[05:31] | She was only here for a moment,so the Shooter came in as soon as she arrived, | 她没来多久 凶手也来了 |
[05:35] | Which suggests that he or they followed her Here. | 也就是说他/他们是跟踪她到这儿的 |
[05:38] | So we’ll retrace her steps. | 所以我们要看看她都去过哪里 |
[05:40] | What’s patrice matigan’s current address? | Patrice Matigan目前住在哪儿? |
[05:43] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:44] | We checkedppthe address on her license and Registration,but she hasn’t lived her for Several months. | 我们看过她执照跟登记卡上的地址 她有好几个月都没在这儿住了 |
[05:48] | You’re making this more diffult than it Needs to be. We kw whodunit. | 你们把事情复杂化了 我们知道是谁干的 |
[05:51] | This was a hit ordered by rick carris. | 肯定是Rick Carris下令动手的 |
[05:53] | If he’s in town,we’ll round him up. | 如果他出现在此地 我们会抓到他 |
[05:55] | You guys relax,see thsights. | 你们放松下 去看看风景 |
[05:57] | We’ll call you when there’s any news. | 一有消息 我们会通知你们的 |
[06:01] | When are you gonna learn to cool it without Being told? | 你啥时候能学会冷静啊? |
[06:04] | Oh,come on. They pissed you off,too,the sexist pigs. | 得了吧 他们也气坏你了吧 那俩沙猪 |
[06:07] | They were. | 他们就是 |
[06:09] | I just said they were. | 我是说是啊 |
[06:11] | – You were saying it ironically. – Here. | – 你在说反话 – 拿着 |
[06:14] | There was a couple of issues of that in her Car. | 她车里的 |
[06:17] | Fifty fresh and floral ideas for a spring Wedding? | 春季婚礼花饰的50个新点子? |
[06:21] | ****** | Patrice Magan买这个干嘛? |
[06:24] | Mailing address. | 邮寄地址 |
[06:25] | Lacey wells. 65758 rancho highway. | Lacey Wells 65758号 牧场高速 |
[06:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:39] | Lacey wells? | Lacey Wells吗? |
[06:41] | You the cops? | 你们是警察? |
[06:43] | Yeah,cbi. | 没错 CBI的 |
[06:45] | What’s the problem? | 有事吗? |
[06:46] | Do you know patrice matigan? | 你认识Patrice Matigan吗? |
[06:49] | She lives here. What about her? And where is she? | 她住这儿 她怎么了? 她在哪儿? |
[06:53] | She was murdered early this morning. | 她今早被谋杀了 |
[06:56] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[07:01] | How long have you known patrice? | 你认识Patrice多久了? |
[07:04] | Couple of years,like that. | 几年了吧 差不多 |
[07:07] | And she’s lived here with you for how long? | 那她跟你一起住了多久? |
[07:09] | Since joe got busted. | 自从Joe被抓了以后就跟我住一起 |
[07:11] | Two,three months. | 两 三个月吧 |
[07:13] | She couldn’t stay with him,the way he Lives. | 他那种生活方式 她不能跟他住一块 |
[07:15] | That son of a bitch! Now i knew he’d get Her into trouble. | 狗娘养的! 我就知道他会连累她的 |
[07:20] | Can you think of anybody who would have Wanted to kill him? | 你知道有谁想要他的命吗? |
[07:23] | Aside from rick carris and any of his crew? | 除了Rick Carris跟他的小喽罗? |
[07:26] | Sure,lots of people. | 当然了 多的是人想杀他 |
[07:29] | Can you tell us what happened last night? | 你能告诉我们昨晚出什么事了吗? |
[07:31] | Joe called her really late. | Joe很晚打电话来 |
[07:34] | He’s mad hungry,but he’s paranoid. | 说他快饿死了 他又疑神疑鬼 |
[07:38] | Won’t leave his room. | 不敢出门 |
[07:39] | Thinks rick carris’ boys are everywhere. | 害怕到处都有Rick Carris的眼线 |
[07:42] | Begs her to bring him some food,which she Does… | 求她给他送点吃的 她就跟个笨蛋一样… |
[07:47] | Like a fool. | 去了 |
[07:50] | And that’s… | 这就是… |
[07:53] | That’s the last i saw of her and kaylee. | 这就是我最后一次见到她跟Kaylee了 |
[07:57] | Why would she take kaylee out with her in The middle of the night? | 她怎么会大半夜的把孩子带出去? |
[08:00] | Couldn’t you have babysat for her? | 你不能帮她照看一下吗? |
[08:04] | I had been drinking. | 我酗酒 |
[08:06] | And she didn’t want to leave kaylee with Me. | 所以她不想让Kaylee单独跟我待一块 |
[08:10] | She had her flaws,but she was a good mom. | 她有缺点 可她是个好妈妈 |
[08:14] | I mean,that kid is always clean and–and Dry,and she’s smiling. | 那孩子总是干干净净 笑呵呵的 |
[08:21] | – Look at how she keeps this place. – Yeah. It’s nice. | – 看她把这里打点的多好 – 是啊 很清爽 |
[08:25] | How does she pay the rent? | 她拿什么付房租的? |
[08:26] | Oh,she always has money when she needs it. | 她要钱的时候总能想到办法 |
[08:29] | You know,her and me got busted this last Christmas,and she came up with,like, | 今年圣诞节我跟她被抓了 可她竟然搞来了 差不多… |
[08:32] | 10 grand to front the bail and even more For the lawyer. | 1万块做保释金 给律师的还不只这个数 |
[08:36] | I mean,we were busted with a whole ounce of Meth,and she made that crap disappear. | 要知道我们可是因为一整盎司安非他命 被捕的 她竟然让那物证消失了 |
[08:41] | – She was into meth? – No. | – 她吸毒吗? – 不 |
[08:43] | No. No,it was my drugs. | 不 那是我的 |
[08:48] | But it was in her car,so you know… | 但在她车里 所以… |
[08:52] | Did you ask her how she got the money to Pay for the lawyer? | 你问过她哪来那么多钱请律师没? |
[08:55] | She wasn’t the hooker type,so i just Figured she had a rich boyfriend hidden Somewhere. | 她不是卖身的类型 所以我想她应该是在哪儿藏着个金龟婿 |
[09:00] | You know,a couple of times,a dude would Come by and not come in. | 有两三次有个男人来 但没进来过 |
[09:04] | You know,she’d go for a ride,and then she Had cash when she came back. | 她就出去兜兜风 回来的时候手上就有钱了 |
[09:10] | What did he look like? | 他长啥样? |
[09:11] | He’s,um,like a skinny,tough guy,dark hair And drove a blue car. | 精瘦的壮汉 深色头发 开一辆蓝色的车 |
[09:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:21] | It always goes off. | 总被打岔 |
[09:23] | Lisbon. | |
[09:24] | Just got a call from sacramento homicide. | 刚刚接到萨克拉门托凶杀组的电话 |
[09:26] | Snitch gave ’em a location on rick carris. | 他们收到线报 确定了Rick Carris的位置 |
[09:28] | He’s in boonville,halfway between here and Davis. | 他在这儿跟戴维斯的中间的Boonville |
[09:30] | Get an entry team. We’re on our way. | 找队人马 我们马上就到 |
[09:32] | Should i tell blakely and preciado? | 要告诉Blakely跟Preciado吗? |
[09:34] | Of course. Davis p. D. Are our partners in this. | 当然了 戴维斯警局是我们的搭档 |
[09:36] | Hold off on going in until i get there. | 我没到之前在外守着 |
[09:41] | Thank you,lacey. | 谢谢你 Lacey |
[09:43] | Yeah,hey,uh,listen,social services– | 嗯 嘿 听着 社会服务中心… |
[09:46] | They’re–they’re not gonna bring kaylee Back here,are they? | 他们不会 不会把Kaylee送来吧 |
[09:49] | No. | 不会的 |
[09:50] | I-i love her and all,but i’m not– i-i Couldn’t… | 我很爱她 可我不是…我不能… |
[09:54] | Don’t worry. They’re not gonna bring her back here,okay? | 别担心 他们不会把她送来这儿的 |
[09:57] | She’s goes somewhere okay,though,right? | 她会到别的地方去 是吗 |
[09:59] | I mean,they’ll– they’ll take care of her Good? | 我是说 他们会好好照顾她的吧? |
[10:00] | Yes. They try. | 当然 他们会尽力的 |
[10:03] | She’s a good kid,so… | 她是个好孩子 所以… |
[10:14] | Where you going? | 你们干嘛? |
[10:14] | To make the bust. What do you think? Cover the back. | 抓人啊 不然呢? 掩护我们 |
[10:17] | – Wait. – What? | – 等等 – 什么? |
[10:19] | Oh,you guys wanna help or you gonna stand There and pick your nose? | 你们是想帮忙 还是站那儿挖鼻孔? |
[10:21] | Come on,guys. Play nice this ia joint operation. | 别这样 伙计 这是联合行动 |
[10:24] | We go in together when our boss and the Entry team get here. | 等我们老大跟支援队来了 再一起进去 |
[10:26] | This is our arrest,always has been,and we Got no time to wait for your mommy. | 这是我们的行动 一直都是 我们没时间等你们的”老妈”来 |
[10:30] | Hey,there’s always time,all right? Let ‘s do this right. | 嘿 时间多的是 我们按部就班地办 |
[10:32] | Go in too quickly,and someone will get Hurt. | 太急着闯进去 会有人受伤的 |
[10:34] | This is real police work,sonny. People get hurt. | 这可是真正的警方行动 孩子 总有人受伤的 |
[10:38] | Go push some paper. | 回去打报告去吧 |
[10:39] | Real police work? You mean like protecting a state’s witness? | 真正的警方行动? 你是指把州级证人保护死了吗? |
[10:43] | Walk away. Walk away. | 别激动 别激动 |
[10:44] | Look at me. All right? We told ’em not to go in. | 听我说 我们让他们不要去了 |
[10:46] | If this goes south now,it’s their necks. | 如果现在出岔子 丢小命的也是他们 |
[10:48] | We don’t want to be involved in any way. Be smart. Let it go. | 我们不想被卷进去 聪明点 别管了 |
[10:57] | What’s going on? What are they doing? | 怎么回事? 他们干嘛? |
[10:58] | Blakely and preciado wouldn’t wait for the Entry team. | Blakely跟Preciado不愿意等支援队 |
[11:00] | Tried to talk to them. They wouldn’t listen. They’re out for blood. | – 跟他们说了 不听 – 他们就想教训人 |
[11:23] | ****** | 别动! Carris 举起手来! |
[11:44] | Get on your knees right now. | 跪下 |
[11:45] | Let’s see your hands. | 手举起来 |
[11:48] | That’s our bust. Hand him over. | 我们抓的人 交给我们 |
[11:51] | The hell we will. Walk away. | 给你们才怪 让开 |
[11:55] | Okay,calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[12:08] | Yes,we get it. | 没错 我们明白 |
[12:10] | You’re very calm and in control,rick… | 你很冷静 很沉得住气 Rick… |
[12:13] | For a man being questioned in a double Murder investigation. | 即使因怀疑你双重谋杀而被审讯 |
[12:17] | I didn’t do this thing. | 不是我干的 |
[12:19] | Although,i’ve been sat in this frickin’ Chair so many times,this is kind of Restful. | 尽管我在这种椅子上坐过无数回了 还挺惬意的 |
[12:22] | That’s right,isn’t it? Many times. | 是啊 很多次了 |
[12:27] | “assault…POSSESSION, INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE.” | “攻击他人 持有毒品 意图贩卖毒品” |
[12:30] | This tfficking case coming up–that’s three Now for you. | 加上眼下这宗毒品案– 你就要进监狱了 |
[12:34] | You get nailed,you’re in for life. | 一旦被定罪 肯定是无期 |
[12:35] | That’s a long time. | 那可是相当长的一段时间啊 |
[12:36] | All on the testimony of joe purcell. | 所有这些全靠Joe Purcell的证词 |
[12:38] | Look,it’s no secret joe purcell’s death was A huge boon for me,man. | 听着 谁都知道Joe Purcell的死 对我超级有利 |
[12:42] | Come on,it was huge. | 超级有利 |
[12:44] | And i gotta confess,i was… | 我不得不说 我起初… |
[12:46] | Really starting to feel that life sentence Breathe down my neck,but you know what? | 是真觉得无期徒刑就在眼前了 不过… |
[12:50] | I got angels,man. | 老天照应我 伙计 |
[12:52] | I got fierce angels on my shoulders. | 有守护天使罩着我呢 |
[12:54] | Are you a man of your word,rick? | 你是不是言出必行的人 Rick? |
[12:57] | I am. | 是啊 |
[12:57] | You do what you say you’ll do? | 你一定会说到做到是吧 |
[12:59] | Look,i know where this is going. | 呵 我知道你要来哪套 |
[13:01] | This is from purcell’s answering machine. | 这是Purcell答录机上的录音 |
[13:03] | Hey,joe. You’re a dead man. Dead. | 嘿 Joe 你死定了 死定了 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna do you my own self. | 我打算亲自了结你 |
[13:08] | I’m gonna look you in the eye and cut your Heart out and shove it down your throat,you Mo– | 我要盯着你的眼睛 挖出你的心 再塞进你的喉咙 |
[13:12] | That is you,isn’t it? | 这是你吧? |
[13:14] | Hyperbole is los on some people. | 有些人不懂夸张这种修辞手法啊 |
[13:16] | We think you kept your word,rick. You found patrice. | 我猜你没有食言 Rick 你找到了Patrice |
[13:18] | You followed her to joe purcell hiding at The motel. | 跟踪她去了Purcell的藏身之所 |
[13:20] | You killed him and that young girl just to Stay out of prison,just like you said you Would. | 你为了免去牢狱之灾杀了他跟那姑娘 正如你所说的那样 |
[13:25] | No,i said i was gonna cut his heart out and Feed it to him. | 不 我说了要挖了他的心 然后喂给他吃的 |
[13:29] | Poetic license. | 修辞手法? |
[13:31] | No,if i had found him,i’d have kept my Word. | 不 如果我真逮到他 我一定会说到做到的 |
[13:32] | Believe me,and i was looking for him. | 相信我 我确实是在找他 |
[13:34] | That’s how you know it wasn’t me,man. | 所以你们更该知道不是我干的了 |
[13:35] | All right,maybe i wouldn’t have cut his Heart out or nothing,but i definitely would Have cut him. | 好吧 也许我不会挖了他的心 可我肯定会挖点什么下来的 |
[13:39] | I mean,i’ve got a reputation to consider. | 你知道 我得杀鸡儆猴 |
[13:41] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿? |
[13:42] | – A bar i own,del’s tavern. – Until when? | – 我自己开的间酒吧里 Del’s酒栈 – 待到什么时候? |
[13:46] | I don’t know. 11:30,maybe. | 不记得了 大概11:30吧 |
[13:48] | Anyone with you? | 有人作证吗? |
[13:50] | Oh,yeah. Sasha. | 有 Sahsa |
[13:52] | Sasha. Sasha have a second name? | Sasha姓什么? |
[13:56] | Sasha the cocktail waitress. | 鸡尾酒侍应Sasha |
[13:58] | One young lady in your employ. That’s not much of an alibi. | 你手下一个年轻女人的供词 算不上可靠的不在场证据 |
[14:01] | It’s not much of a case,man. | 这根本算不上案子 伙计 |
[14:03] | You got no murder weapon and you got no Witnesses. | 你们没有找到凶器 也没有目击证人 |
[14:05] | So you can kiss my ass,unless you want to Get a sun lamp in here and a couple of Beers. | 只能乖乖放我走 除非来盏太阳灯和几杯啤酒 |
[14:11] | I’ll be happy to kick back and listen to You guys waste your frickin’ time. | 我很乐意陪你们在这儿耗着 |
[14:15] | I guess i’ll just hand you over to the Davis p. D. | 我把你交给戴维斯警局就行了 |
[14:18] | They’re very anxious to talk to you. | 他们迫不及待想要跟你谈谈 |
[14:22] | All right. Whatever. Look,i want to talk to my lawyer Now,please. | 随便了 我要见我律师 拜托 |
[14:25] | Okay. So we’re done here. | 好的 我们到此为止 |
[14:31] | Food’s here. | 外卖来了 |
[14:35] | – Hawaiian? – Yeah. | – 夏威夷口味? – 没错 |
[14:37] | Cho hates pineapple. | 周讨厌菠萝 |
[14:39] | Well,he can take it off,can’t he? | 他可以把菠萝拿掉 不是吗? |
[14:41] | Yeah,i guess. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | I don’t complain when he and rigsby order Mexican. | 他和Rigsby叫墨西哥口味时我可没抱怨 |
[14:45] | What is it you don’t like about mexican? | 你不喜欢墨西哥口味? |
[14:47] | Cilantro. I can’t stand it. | 我受不了芫荽叶的味道 |
[14:49] | But i don’t make a fuss. | 但我不会抱怨 |
[14:51] | Oh,you don’t,do you? Why is that? | 你为什么不抱怨呢? |
[14:54] | Sometimes you have to go along to get Along. | 有时你必须学会迁就别人 |
[14:58] | Well,it’s nice to be nice,but if you want To get ahead in life, Sometimes you have to be a bitch. | 善良固然是美德 但如果想要驾驭人生 有时必须学会抱怨 |
[15:03] | I know you know how. | 我知道你知道怎么抱怨 |
[15:04] | Gee,thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:05] | It’s all about the balance,grace. | 天地万物都要讲平衡 Grace |
[15:07] | Yin–yang. Nice–bitch. | 阴–阳 善良–卑鄙 |
[15:11] | A little bit of bitch inside the nice,a Little bit of nice inside the bitch. | 善良中带一点卑鄙 卑鄙中带一点善良 |
[15:14] | Ye,i’ll work on that. | 受教了 |
[15:16] | Keep ’em guessing. | 让他们琢磨不透 |
[15:22] | There’s pineapple on it. | 上面有菠萝 |
[15:25] | You can take it off. | 你可以挑出来 |
[15:26] | I’ll know it’s been there. | 但我知道上面有过 |
[15:29] | So carris was at del’s tavern. | Carris当时在Del’s酒吧 |
[15:31] | Sasha the cocktail waitress says she was With him at his residence at 12:45 a.m. | Sasha 那名鸡尾酒侍应声称 12:45分在他家 和他在一起 |
[15:35] | When the motel shootings took place. | 也就是枪击发生的时候 |
[15:37] | She’s confident about the time frame Because they were having sex with the tv On. | 她把时间记得很清楚 因为他们开着电视做爱 |
[15:40] | And it was the scottish guy talking to that Actress who married the country singer. | 电视上那个苏格兰人正在和 那个嫁给了乡村歌手的女演员聊天 |
[15:43] | Carris would have got someone else to do The dirty work for him anyway. | Carris可以雇别人替他下手 |
[15:46] | He was only boasting when he said about how He’s gonna rip out purcell’s heart himself. | 他叫嚣要把Purcell剜心割肉 只是虚张声势罢了 |
[15:49] | He’s a drug dealer,not an aztec. | 他是毒贩子 不是野蛮人 |
[15:51] | That’s good. Not an aztec. | 说得好 他不是野蛮人 |
[15:53] | You’re right. Carris isn’t responsible for these murders. | 你说得对 Carris和凶案无关 |
[15:56] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[15:57] | He told you himself– it’s not his style. | 他自己说了–这不是他的风格 |
[15:59] | He wouldn’t have had the patience to watch And follow patrice until she led him to Purcell. | 他不会有这个耐心跟踪Patrice 直至找到Purcell |
[16:03] | And if he had found her,he would have just Jumped right in and hurt her until she gave Purcell up. | 要是他找到她 一定会殴打她 逼她供出Purcell的藏身之处 |
[16:06] | Just for the sake of argument,let’s assume You’re right. | 我们姑且当你是对的 |
[16:08] | Yes,i’m saying that maybe patrice matigan Was the target. | 我要说的是 也许Patrice Matigan 才是凶手的目标 |
[16:12] | That’s the second time you said that. | 你是第二次这么说了 |
[16:13] | Well,patrice– she was an attractive young Woman, | Patrice是一位有魅力的年轻女人 |
[16:16] | But didn’t work and had a regular supply of Money from somewhere… | 用不着工作 定期就会有大把银子 不知从哪儿送上门来 |
[16:21] | Boyfriend. | 男友 |
[16:22] | And was able to make a very serious drug Charge disappear. | 还能摆平一起严重的毒品起诉 |
[16:25] | Cop boyfriend. | 警察男友 |
[16:26] | Skinny cop boyfriend with dark hair that Drives a blue car,if you listen to lacey Wells. | 加上Lacey Wells所说的 精瘦深色头发开蓝色车的警察男友 |
[16:30] | Detective preciado is skinny with dark Hair. | Preciado警探正是精瘦深色头发 |
[16:33] | He had crossed my mind. | 我也想到他了 |
[16:34] | And a hot-tempered man,as we now know,who Probably carries what,a . 38? | 加上他脾气暴躁 还有他带着什么 点38手枪? |
[16:39] | Yeah. Yeah,i think he does. | 没错 我想是的 |
[16:41] | Joe and patrice were shot with a . | Joe和Patrice是被点38射杀的 |
[16:43] | – Yes,they were. – Slow down. What’s his motive? | – 没错 – 慢着 他的动机是什么? |
[16:46] | Well,it’s a simple crime of passion,isn’t It? | 一时冲动动了杀机 不是么? |
[16:47] | He comes upon the woman he loves with Another man. Kills them both. | 发现心爱的女人搭上了别的男人 一怒之下把他们都杀了 |
[16:50] | Oh,damn. | 见鬼 |
[16:51] | He couldn’t have been that surprised. | 他不可能突然发现 |
[16:52] | She had joe purcell’s baby. | 她已经有了Joe Purcell的孩子 |
[16:54] | How is she? The baby. | 她怎么样了 那个宝宝? |
[16:56] | Uh,fine,i guess. I mean,she’s a baby. | 我猜还好吧 她只是个宝宝 |
[16:59] | Keep ’em warm and fed,they’re happy. | 吃饱穿暖她们就高兴了 |
[17:01] | Let’s go have a chat with preciado. | 我们去找Preciado谈谈 |
[17:03] | We’re already in hot water with the davis P.d. | 我们和戴维斯警局已势成水火了 |
[17:06] | We need to be sure we’re right,find out the Facts and then act. | 我们必须有十足把握 搜集证据才能采取行动 |
[17:11] | Yes,boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[17:12] | Let’s see if patrice really did dodge a Possession charge at christmas | 我们先查下Patrice去年圣诞期间 是否躲过了一宗持有毒品的起诉 |
[17:15] | And let’s make sure the story about the Accidentoney is bos. | 然后确定那证据失踪的意外 的确是伪造的 |
[17:19] | Then we’ll go to the friend,lacey,and we’ll Show her pictures. | 接着我们去找她朋友Lacey 让她看照片认人 |
[17:22] | If she i. D.S preciado as the man she saw, | 如果她认出Preciado就是她见到的那个 |
[17:25] | And if preciado drives a blue car and if he Carries a .38, | 而且Preciado开的车是蓝色的 并携带点38口径手枪 |
[17:29] | We’ll go,and we’ll talk to him. | 我们就去找他谈 |
[17:31] | Preciado owns a blue car. | Preciado的车是蓝色的 |
[17:36] | Can i have your salad? Thanks. | 能吃你的沙拉吗?谢了 |
[17:55] | Oh,gladys knight and the pips. | 噢 Gladys Knight与Pips (60年代一女三男的乐队组合) |
[18:00] | You brought our prisoner back? | 把我们的犯人带来了吗? |
[18:01] | Detective preciado,we need to sit down with You for a while. | Preciado警探 我们要和你谈谈 |
[18:05] | We have a few questions for you. | 我们有几个问题问你 |
[18:06] | What questions? | 什么问题? |
[18:08] | That’s a . 38 you carry,isn’t it? | 你的手枪是点38口径的 对吗? |
[18:11] | You trying to say it was me? | 你说我是凶手? |
[18:13] | You miserable sons of bitches. Where the hell do you get the nerve– | 你们这群可悲的混帐东西 你他妈哪儿来的胆子– |
[18:16] | Hold on,steve.Cool it. Let me handle this. | 别 Steve 冷静 让我来处理 |
[18:17] | No. No,this one’s mine. | 不 不 这是我的事 |
[18:19] | Where the hell do you get the nerve to come Up here in my town,talking to me like that? | 哪儿来的胆子在我的地盘上撒野 竟敢这样对我说话? |
[18:21] | What weapon do i carry? | 我带什么枪? |
[18:24] | Kiss my ass. | 滚远点吧你们 |
[18:26] | The california state constitution. | 我们的胆子就是加州宪法 |
[18:29] | We’ve come to you out here out of respect. | 我们来这儿找你完全出于尊重 |
[18:31] | We could have found you in the police Station and made a fuss. | 我们大可以去警局找你 让这件事人尽皆知 |
[18:33] | – You should be glad you didn’t. – No,you should be glad we didn’t. | – 你应该庆幸没这么做 – 不 应该庆幸的是你 |
[18:38] | You have nothing on me. | 你什么证据也没有 |
[18:40] | We can put you with patrice. | 我们可以把你跟Patrice联系起来 |
[18:41] | Her roommate,lacey wells,i. D. ‘D you from a photo. | 她的室友Lacey Wells 从照片里认出你来了 |
[18:44] | Come have a quiet talk with us,clear up a Couple of things,no big deal. | 和我好好谈谈 澄清几件事 没什么大不了的 |
[18:47] | What couple of things? | 哪几件事? |
[18:48] | This doesn’t concern you,detective. | 这和你无关 警官 |
[18:50] | Excuse me. He’s my partner. | 抱歉 他是我的搭档 |
[18:51] | Leave it alone,dale. Just leave it. I can handle this. | 你别管了 Dale 我可以搞定 |
[18:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:07] | Good–good to meet you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[19:13] | What’s the matter with him? | 他有毛病啊? |
[19:14] | How well did you know patrice matigan? | 你和Patrice Matigan什么关系? |
[19:16] | Let’s not screw around here. | 少给我拐弯抹角 |
[19:17] | Just tell me what you have,cop to cop. | 告诉我你们有什么证据 用警察的方式 |
[19:20] | Cop to cop? | 警察的方式? |
[19:21] | We know you were giving her money. | 我们知道你给她钱 |
[19:23] | We know she got off of a meth bust last Christmas. | 我们知道她去年圣诞 因为私藏安非他命被捕 |
[19:25] | Evidence was lost,right? From the davis p. D. Lockup? | 证据却从戴维斯警局的证物科不翼而飞 |
[19:28] | Happens. | 没错 |
[19:29] | We figure you took it. | 我们认为是你干的 |
[19:31] | That’s what you figure. | 你们认为罢了 |
[19:32] | Yes,and we could dig in and prove it,but i Don’t want to spend any time doing that. | 是的 我们大可深入挖掘证实推测 但我不想浪费时间在这上面 |
[19:36] | I’d rather just talk straight with You,avoid dragging other good cops into This mess,right? | 我宁愿直接跟你谈 免得把其他好警察牵扯进来 |
[19:42] | Go on. | 继续 |
[19:43] | We figure you and patrice were having a Sexual relationship. | 我们认为你和Patrice有性关系 |
[19:50] | She was… | 她是… |
[19:52] | She was a confidential informant. | 她是个秘密线人 |
[19:55] | We considered that,but then she’d be on File,right? | 我们考虑过这个可能性 但她就应该在你们档案里 对吧? |
[19:58] | And you uld have put in for the money as a C. I.Expense, | 你大可以申报线人的花销 |
[20:00] | But you didn’t do that,did you? Why? | 但你没有这么做 为什么? |
[20:04] | My guess– because you’ren honest man. | 我想– 因为你是个正直的人 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Sure. | 没错 当然 |
[20:07] | Okay. I was banging her. So what? | 好吧 我和她上床 那又如何? |
[20:12] | Did you know she was also in a relationship With your missing witness? | 你知道她和你们失踪的证人有来往么? |
[20:15] | We had a business relationship. I paid her for sex. | 我们的关系建立在金钱上 我付钱和她上床 |
[20:18] | I didn’t know or care what she did when i Wasn’t there. | 我不在场时她干什么我管不着 |
[20:21] | You paid her a lot of money. A lot. | 你付了她很多钱 很多 |
[20:24] | Good-looking man like you,there had to have Been more to it than that. | 凭你的好长相 根本没必要花钱 肯定没那么简单 |
[20:28] | Did she have something on you? | 她是不是有你什么把柄? |
[20:29] | Well,she was punctual and clean and didn’t Say much. I like that in a woman. | 她守时 整洁 话又不多 我喜欢这样的女人 |
[20:32] | Did you know your man joe purcell was the Father of her child? | 你知道你要找的Joe Purcell 是她孩子的父亲么? |
[20:36] | No. | 不 |
[20:36] | A lowlife junkie dealer with your woman– How’d that make you feel? | 一个垃圾毒贩和你女人搞在一起– 你作何感想? |
[20:41] | Couldn’t care less. | 完全不在乎 |
[20:46] | Do you,uh,want the rest of my sandwich? | 要吃我的三明治吗? |
[20:49] | – I can’t finish it. – What? | – 我吃不完 – 什么? |
[20:51] | Good sandwich. | 味道不错的 |
[20:55] | What is wrong with him? | 他到底有什么毛病? |
[20:57] | Where were you at 12:45 a. M. Monday morning? | 星期一晚上12:45分你在哪里? |
[21:00] | I was at my partner’s. | 我在我搭档家里 |
[21:03] | We watched the game. | 我们看了球赛 |
[21:04] | I was too drunk torive,so i slept on the Couch. | 我喝醉了没法开车 睡在了沙发上 |
[21:08] | At blakely’s? Just you and him? | 在Blakely家? 就你们俩? |
[21:09] | And his wife. | 还有他妻子 |
[21:11] | Do you have your weapon on you? | 你带着枪吗? |
[21:14] | Yes,i do. | 带了 |
[21:17] | Mind if we borrow it for a while,have Ballistics take a look at it? | 能借我们做个弹道分析吗? |
[21:22] | Look,i don’t want to have to make this Official,talk to a judge or anything. | 听着 我不想把这搞成正式质询 向法官申请搜查令之类的 |
[21:25] | Once we do that,the cat’s out of the bag For good. | 一旦这样做 纸就包不住火了 |
[21:29] | If you’re clean on this,here’s the way to Prove it. | 如果你是清白的 这是最好的证明方法 |
[21:38] | Is this the only . 38 in your possession? | 这是你唯一一把点38手枪吗? |
[21:40] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[21:41] | And if you try to hold my hand again,i’m Gonna tear your arm off and beat you Unconscious with it. | 你要是再敢抓我的手 我就扭下你的手臂 用它暴打你一顿 |
[21:46] | – Get me? – Gotcha. | – 听到了吗? – 收到 |
[21:49] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[21:50] | You know,it’s just funny what bad liars Cops are. | 有趣的是警察一般都不会撒谎 |
[21:53] | I guess they’re not used to coealing Themselves under questioning. | 我想很多警察都没学会 如何在质询下掩饰 |
[21:56] | I’m a cop,and i lie to you all the time. You never catch it. | 我也是警察 我经常对你撒谎 但你从来没发现 |
[21:58] | Well,sorry to burst your bubble,but you’re Translucent,my dear. | 抱歉打破了你的幻想 但在我眼皮下你无所遁形 宝贝 |
[22:01] | I always know when you’re lying. | 你撒谎的时候我都知道 |
[22:03] | Somemes i let you think you fooled me just So you don’t feel bad. | 有时我让你以为骗到我了 只不过让你好过点 |
[22:07] | Name one time. | 举个例子 |
[22:08] | Last thanksgiving you said you were going Back east to your brother’s house, | 上个感恩节 你说你要回东部你哥哥家 |
[22:12] | But i knew you were actually planning on Having three days at home alone to watch Old movies and eat ice cream. | 但我知道实际上你打算那三天 一个人躲在家里看老电影吃冰淇淋 |
[22:17] | Okay,so that’s one time. | 好吧 算你说中一次 |
[22:23] | What about preciado? | 那Preciado呢? |
[22:24] | His stress pulse rate was Thready,dishonest. | 他的脉象有若游丝 他在撒谎 |
[22:28] | Thready? | 游丝? |
[22:29] | Hard to describe pulses. | 脉象的奥妙很难描述 |
[22:31] | Uh,a dishonest pulse feels different to an Indignant pulse. | 撒谎的脉象和愤怒的脉象不一样 |
[22:34] | In this case,hard to say what he’s lying About exactly, | 虽然不能确切指出他隐瞒了什么 |
[22:37] | But he was signaling deception from first To last. | 但由始至终他都有撒谎的迹象 |
[22:40] | There’s something off about his whole Story. Where are we going? | 他的整个故事都不对劲 接着我们去哪? |
[22:42] | To the zoo. They have new tiger cubs. | 去动物园 有新生老虎幼崽 |
[22:45] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[22:46] | Oh,very good. I’m gonna go and speak with blakely. | 非常好 我要找Blakely谈谈 |
[22:49] | Blakely’s not gonna tell you anything. | Blakely不会向你透露半点的 |
[22:50] | Nah,blakely’s old-school. | 不 Blakely是个老式警察 |
[22:51] | He’ll back his partner to the moon,but his Wife might be less steadfast. | 他会拼了老命袒护他搭档 但她老婆就没那么坚决了 |
[22:55] | I’ll keep the husband in the office while You go and talk to the wife. | 我去他办公室把老公拖住 你去找老婆谈谈 |
[22:59] | Sweet. | 高招 |
[23:17] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[23:18] | Patrick jane,cbi. | |
[23:20] | Yeah,uh,what is it? | 呃 有什么事? |
[23:21] | I’d like to speak with katherine blakely. | 我想和Katherine Blakely谈谈 |
[23:23] | Sam? Officer sam blakely? | 你是Sam? Sam Blakely警官? |
[23:26] | Yeah. Uh,now isn’t very convenient. | 是的 现在不是很方便 |
[23:28] | Uh,if you want to speak with her,you should Call and arrange something. | 如果你想找她谈 你应该事先打电话预约 |
[23:30] | Yes,i was just passing by. | 我恰好经过 |
[23:33] | That’s a shame,sam. I really did need to speak to her. | 太遗憾了 我有要紧事找她 |
[23:36] | Who is it,sam? | 谁啊 Sam? |
[23:38] | Cbi,ma’am. Murder investigation. | CBI 女士 调查一桩凶杀案 |
[23:41] | – Murder investigation? – The purcell-matigan killings? | – 凶杀案? – Purcell和Matigan的命案? |
[23:44] | The couple i found. | 我发现的那对夫妇 |
[23:45] | Oh,my lord. Yes. Terrible thing. | 噢 上帝 是的 太可怕了 |
[23:48] | That poor little baby. | 可怜了那宝宝 |
[23:50] | Well,i’ll–i’ll leave you to it then. | 我–我不打扰你们了 |
[23:52] | No,ma’am. It’s… You that i wish to speak with. | 不 女士 我想找的是你 |
[23:58] | I am so proud of my two policemen. | 我为我们家的两位警察骄傲 |
[24:01] | There are three generations of davis law Enforcement in this family. Three. | 这家人三代都是戴维斯的执法者 三代 |
[24:06] | When people see the blakely name in Davis,they know that it stands for Something. | 戴维斯人只要看到Blakely这个名字 便知道这代表了正义 |
[24:10] | Cripe sakes,ma. It’s enough. | 好了 妈 够了 |
[24:12] | Oh,he hates me bragging on him. | 他讨厌我夸奖他 |
[24:15] | So tell me,why on earth do you want to ask Me about these killings? | 说说 你到底要问我什么有关凶案的事? |
[24:20] | Officer blakely,could we have a moment Alone,please? | Blakely警官 能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[24:25] | It’s okay. | 不碍事 |
[24:27] | It’s kind of confidential stuff,ma’am. | 这得私下谈 女士 |
[24:30] | Well,go on,sam. | 去吧 Sam |
[24:33] | I don’t think i should,mom. | 我想我不能这么做 妈 |
[24:34] | Dad wouldn’t like it. | 爸不会喜欢的 |
[24:36] | Well,you’re not your dad. Just give us a moment. | 你又不是你爸 让我们单独谈谈 |
[24:40] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[24:58] | Sam was so upset that night. | Sam那天晚上很难过 |
[25:00] | It was his first time coming up on a Killing. Poor thing. | 这是他头一次遇到凶杀案 可怜的小家伙 |
[25:04] | I remember the first time dale caught a bad Call. | 我还记得Dale第一次碰到凶杀案 |
[25:08] | We were newlyweds,and he came home and he Actually cried. | 我们刚结婚不久 他回家就哭了 |
[25:12] | Tried hide it. | 他不想让我看到 |
[25:14] | But i told him and i told sam that there is No shame in feeling sad. | 但我告诉他 也告诉Sam 不必羞愧自己会为此伤心 |
[25:19] | There isn’t. | 确实如此 |
[25:21] | You’ve experienced the same thing,no doubt. | 毫无疑问 你也经历过同样的事 |
[25:24] | Death is part of the job. | 死亡是工作的一部分 |
[25:26] | Yes. Yes,is. | 是的 是的 它是 |
[25:28] | Sorry. Rambling. | 不好意思 离题了 |
[25:31] | What did you wanna talk to me about,mr. Jane? | Jane先生 你想跟我谈什么? |
[25:34] | ‘Am,your husband’s partner,detective Preciado,is a person of interest in the Case. | 女士 您丈夫的搭档 Preciado警探 是这案子的嫌犯 |
[25:39] | Steve? No. | Steve? 不能吧 |
[25:41] | He said that he was here at your House,sleeping on your couch,at the time of The murders. | 他声称案发的时候 他在你家的沙发上睡觉 |
[25:46] | That was 12:45 a.m. Monday morning. Was he here? | 那是星期一凌晨12点45 他在这吗? |
[25:50] | Yes. Yes,he was. He–he stayed the night. | 是的 是的 他在 他… 他那晚留下过夜了 |
[25:53] | Why would you be interested in steve? He’s such a straight arrow. | 为什么你会怀疑Steve? 他是个规矩正直的人 |
[25:59] | He said that he was having an affair with Patrice matigan. | 他说他和Patrice Matigan有私情 |
[26:05] | – Steve preciado? – Yes. | – 是的 |
[26:08] | Why not? | 为什么不会? |
[26:09] | Uh,i don’t know. It–it–it just doesn’t seem likely. | 我不知道 看来好像不可能 |
[26:15] | Katherine,you’re hiding something. | Katherine 你有所隐瞒 |
[26:19] | This is a ate investigation. | 这是个州辖刑事调查 |
[26:20] | You’re obligated to tell me the truth. | 你有义务告诉我真相 |
[26:24] | Well,you have to promise that you will not Say it was me who spoke of it. | 那你得保证 绝不透露这是我说的 |
[26:27] | I won’t tell a soul. | 我一定守口如瓶 |
[26:29] | Well,dale says that steve has a problem,you Know… | Dale说Steve有毛病 |
[26:34] | Down there? | 下面? |
[26:36] | Down there. | 下面 |
[26:40] | There’s pills for that now. | 那个现在有专门的药了 |
[26:41] | Yes. No. He’s a hopeless case,apparently. | 那是 不过看来他是无药可救 |
[26:48] | Well,that’s strange. | 那就奇怪了 |
[26:50] | That’s very strange,’cause he’s the one That told us he was having an affair with Patrice. | 非常奇怪 因为是他告诉我们 他和Patrice有关系的 |
[26:55] | Oh,well,knowing steve,i’m sure he was lying To protect his machismo | 基于对Steve的了解 我确信 他撒谎是为了他男人的面子 |
[26:59] | Or protecting someone else. | 要么是在保护其他人 |
[27:08] | I-i’m so sorry. How stupid of me. | 非常抱歉 我太笨手笨脚了 |
[27:11] | No,it’s–it’s… | 没关系 没– 没关系… |
[27:12] | – What happened? – Nothing. | – 发生什么事了? – 没事 |
[27:14] | It–it’s just a little accident. | 只– 只不过是不小心 |
[27:16] | What did you say to her,huh? What do you–what have you done? | 你跟她说了什么? 你– 你做了什么? |
[27:18] | He’s done nothing. Your father… | 他什么都没做 你父亲… |
[27:20] | My father? What? What did you tell her? | 我父亲? 什么? 你告诉她什么了? |
[27:25] | You knew. You knew that’s who she was. | 你知道 你知道她是什么人 |
[27:29] | That’s why the two of you have been Whispering in corners and acting so Strange. | 所以你们俩才躲在角落里 窃窃私语 举止古怪 |
[27:34] | No,ma. You got it all wrong. | 不 妈 你误会了 |
[27:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[27:39] | Dad wasn’t having an affair. | 爸爸没有外遇 |
[27:52] | – Dad,mom thinks that– – what,sam?What do i think? | – 爸 妈以为… – 什么 Sam? 我以为什么? |
[27:56] | You swore on his life. | 你以他的生命发过誓 |
[27:57] | You swore on your son’s life you would Never betray me again! | 你以你儿子的生命发过誓 你不会再背叛我! |
[28:00] | Come inside,hon. I’m gonna tell you the truth,just not out Here. | 亲爱的 进屋去 我会告诉你真相 只是别在外面说 |
[28:03] | Oh,no. Not out here. You’re dale blakely. You’re one of the good guys. | 哦 是啊 别在外头 你是Dale Blakely 你是好人帮的一员 |
[28:06] | – Get in the house now! – Detective blakely… | – 现在就给我进屋去! – Blakely警探… |
[28:11] | – Shut your mouth. – You okay? | – 闭嘴 – 你没事吧? |
[28:13] | Assault. Assault. | 故意伤害 故意伤害 |
[28:14] | I would rethink this new technique of Yours. | 要换成我 就对你这新技巧三思而行 |
[28:17] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. I can’t disagree. | 是 是 是 我再同意不过了 |
[28:38] | Now we’re arresting them. Hooray. | 现在咱们逮捕他们了 好极了 |
[28:41] | We have the right. He assaulted jane,and he looks good for the Murders. | 咱们有权这么做 他袭击了Jane 那谋杀案他嫌疑很大 |
[28:43] | Before you charge a cop with murder,you Better look better than good. | 在你告一个警察谋杀前 最好不只是嫌疑 |
[28:46] | You better look like the damn mona lisa. | 最好像蒙娜丽莎一样确凿无疑 |
[28:48] | Yes,i hear– | 是 我听到– |
[28:49] | Because if you’re wrong,we will have no Murder suspect, | 因为如果你搞错了 我们就没有谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[28:52] | The attorney general will have no narcotics Case against carris, | 首席检察官失去对Carris的贩毒控告 |
[28:55] | And we will have wrongly arrested a Distinguished veteran officer in his home Jurisdiction. | 我们会在他自家辖区错误逮捕 一个卓越的退伍老兵出身的警官 |
[29:01] | Yes,boss. | 是 头儿 |
[29:03] | What was the nature of your relationship With patrice matigan? | 你和Patrice Matigan是什么关系? |
[29:06] | I was helping her out. | 我在帮助她 |
[29:07] | Helping her with close to 1000 bucks a month. That’s a lot of help. | 每月1000块的帮助 这忙帮得可大了 |
[29:11] | – What did she give you in return? – Nothing. | – 她给你什么回报? – 没回报 |
[29:14] | Okay. What story did y tell your wife about the Money? | 好吧 对那些钱 你又编什么故事骗你老婆? |
[29:19] | I… Got nothing left to say. | 我… 我没什么要说的了 |
[29:21] | How were you making ends meet? | 你怎么弄到收支平衡? |
[29:23] | Did you maybe take a little drug money n And again? | 或许 你不时贪点毒品钱? |
[29:26] | I never took a penny. Not a damn penny. | 我从不拿一分钱 不拿该死的一分钱 |
[29:29] | So i guess if patrice started asking you For more money,you’d have been hard – Pressed,right? | 那我猜如果Patrice开始要更多 你手头就有点紧张了 对不? |
[29:32] | Get me a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[29:35] | I’ll set that up for you. | 我会给你联系一个 |
[29:39] | Where’s your service revolver? | 你的配枪在哪? |
[29:40] | Agent rigsby tells me you didn’t have it With you. | Rigsby探员告诉我 它不在你身上 |
[29:42] | – It was stolen. – Yeah? | – 被偷掉了 – 是吗? |
[29:44] | – Yeah,from my car. – Okay. It’s no problem. It happens. | – 是的 在我的车里被偷的 – 好 没问题 有这可能 |
[29:49] | – A . 38,was it? – That’s right. | – 是把点38 对吧? – 是的 |
[29:52] | I’ll get you that lawyer. | 我帮你找律师 |
[29:58] | He’s not gonna talk. | 他什么都不会说 |
[29:59] | Poor soul. | 可怜虫 |
[30:01] | He made his bed. He can lie in it. | 他铺了他的床 他可以躺着 (喻意:这是他自找的) |
[30:03] | You know,i never really understood that One. | 我从来就没真正弄懂这谚语 |
[30:05] | Just ’cause someone makes their bed,why do They have to lie in it? | 就因为某人铺了他的床 为什么他就要躺在上面? |
[30:07] | What’s to stop them from lying in another Bed or on the floor,for that matter? | 为什么他就不能躺在别的床上 或者地板上? |
[30:14] | Sam blakely’s here. | Sam Blakely来了 |
[30:17] | I’m on it. | 我就来 |
[30:31] | Officer blakely,thanks for coming. | Blakely警官 谢谢你来 |
[30:33] | I got no choice. You have my father locked up. | 我没得选择 你把我爸抓了 |
[30:35] | Is your mother okay? | 你妈没事吧? |
[30:36] | Don’t worry about my mother. My father is innocent. | 别担心我妈 我爸是清白的 |
[30:38] | – We know that. – You people are making a big–what? | – 我们知道 – 你们犯了个大…什么? |
[30:42] | We know your father didn’t do it. | 我们知道你爸没有杀人 |
[30:49] | This is from the security cameras in the Liquor store in front of the motel. | 这是汽车旅馆对面酒铺的监控录像 |
[30:53] | We finally got to look at it today. | 今天我们才有空看 |
[30:54] | This is at 12:40 a. M. | 这是凌晨12点40 |
[30:58] | That’s patrice matigan’s car arriving. | Patrice Matigan的车到了 |
[31:03] | And that is rick carris’ man. | 而这是Rick Carris的手下 |
[31:06] | We misjudged carris. | 我们对Carris判断错误 |
[31:07] | He found patrice,had a man follow her. | 他找到了Patrice 让手下跟踪她 |
[31:10] | You can see his license plate right there. Can yomake that bigger? | 你可以看见他的车牌 你可以放大吗? |
[31:12] | Yes,we can. | 是的 可以 |
[31:17] | We know who it is. | 我们知道那是谁 |
[31:18] | A thug that works for rick carris named q – Tip. | 是个为Rick Carris跑腿的混蛋 名字叫做Q-tip |
[31:20] | But get this. Carris says q-tip didn’t kill him. | 但是 Carris说Q-tip没有杀人 |
[31:24] | Q-tip went to kill joe,but he got there too Late. | Q-tip是要去杀Joe 但是去晚了 |
[31:26] | Someone else got to him first. | 有人先一步杀了他 |
[31:28] | Well,that’s gotta be a bunch of bull. | 那听起来像胡扯 |
[31:30] | Carris says his man q-tip actually saw the Real killer,saw the whole thing. | Carris说他的手下Q-tip 看到了真正的凶手和整个过程 |
[31:35] | So carris is offering us a deal. | 所以Carris跟我们达成协议 |
[31:37] | If we let him out,his man q-tip will tell Us exactly what he saw,i. D. The real killer. | 如果我们放了他 他的手下Q-tip 会告诉我们他目击的一切 指认凶手 |
[31:42] | And you believe him? | 而你们相信他? |
[31:43] | Of course not. It’s a transparent con. | 当然不信 这是很明显的骗局 |
[31:46] | Q-tip killed him all right. | 是Q-tip下的手 |
[31:47] | Carris is just trying to save his skin by Laying the blame elsewhere. | Carris只是想保住自己才嫁祸别人 |
[31:51] | On your father probably. | 很可能是嫁祸给你父亲 |
[31:53] | He must have known about his connection to Patrice. | 他一定知道他和Patrice的关系 |
[31:56] | So we’re gonna play along,let the shooter Come to us. | 所以我们要将计就计 让凶手自己送上门 |
[31:59] | Carris has set up a meeting with q-tip Tonight. | Carris今晚和Q-tip会碰头 |
[32:01] | So we’ll grab up q-tip and work him until We get the real story. | 所以我们要抓住Q-tip 审问他 直到我们得到真相 |
[32:05] | So,uh,what do you need me for exactly? | 那么 你们要我做什么? |
[32:08] | If this is gonna work,i can’t have a whole Bunch of angry davis p. D. | 如果要这计行得通 我不能让一群忿怒的Davis警察 |
[32:12] | Swarming all over carris and his crew. | 蜂拥而上去捉Carris和他的手下 |
[32:15] | And the cbi is kind of unpopular with you Guys right now. | 而现在加州调查局 在你们圈子里有点不受欢迎 |
[32:18] | – Yes,you are. – So… | – 是的 是不受欢迎 – 所以… |
[32:20] | We were hoping you’d have a quiet word with Your chief,let him know what we’re up to. | 我们希望你跟你上司悄悄打个招呼 让他知道我们的计划 |
[32:25] | Well,knowing the chief,he’s gonna want to Know the details,um, | 我上司一定会想知道具体细节 |
[32:28] | When and where you’re gonna be meeting this Q-tip and what personnel you got operating Undercover. | 你们捉Q-tip的时间和地点 还有参与你们秘密行动的人员 |
[32:34] | Sure. But this needs to stay close between you And the chief. | 当然 但这个必须只有你和你上司知道 |
[32:38] | We don’t want to spook carris. | 我们不想惊动Carris |
[32:40] | He thinks he’s playing us for a bunch of Idiots. | 他以为他在把咱们当傻子耍 |
[32:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:07] | Okay,team. Let the games begin. | 好吧 队员们 准备开始行动了 |
[33:09] | Carris is on his way. He’s gonna make the call when he makes the Meet with q-tip. | Carris在路上 他和Q-tip见面时他会打电话 |
[33:12] | Be ready to act fast.Clear? | 准备好快速行动 明白? |
[33:17] | Got it. | 明白 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:31] | The warehouse is on fifth and geary. Loading dock in the back. | 那个仓库在第5街和Geary路交汇处 装货码头的最后面 |
[33:34] | Q-tip’s in the same car he was on the tape. | Q-tip开的是和录像里同一辆车 |
[33:36] | California plate 5-nora-tom-queen-9-5-7. | 加州牌照 5NTQ957 |
[33:40] | Be there in ten minutes. | 在10分钟内抵达 |
[33:41] | Ten minutes? I can’t get to fifth and geary in ten Minutes. | 10分钟? 我10分钟内到不了那 |
[33:44] | Well,do your best. | 尽你所能 |
[33:50] | On our way. E. T. A. To geary and fifth– 12 minutes. | 出发了 估计到达需要时间– 12分钟 |
[33:57] | Damn it. He won’t wait that long. | 该死 他不会等那么久 |
[34:04] | Officer blakely,are you closer to fifth and Geary? | Blakely警官 你在第5街和Geary路附近吗? |
[34:11] | Officer blakely? Sam? | Blakely警官? Sam? |
[34:57] | – Blakely,drop the gun! – Drop it! | – Blakely 放下枪! – 放下枪! |
[35:18] | Carris never made a deal,did he? | Carris根本没跟你们合作 是不是? |
[35:21] | No. We,uh,edited the surveillance footage. | 是的 我们剪辑了监控录像 |
[35:25] | Q-tip was just some guy that happened to Walk up to the motel at some Point,and,uh,van pelt– | Q-tip只不过碰巧走去汽车旅馆 而Van Pelt– |
[35:31] | She laid in the license plate With,uh,photoshop. | 她用Photoshop把牌照弄上去的 |
[35:35] | That’s clever. Kudos to you guys. | 聪明 值得嘉奖 |
[35:38] | We know you’re a decent man,sam. | 我们知道你是个正派人 Sam |
[35:40] | We know you didn’t mean for things to go Down like this. | 我们知道你不是有心 让事情变得这么不可收拾 |
[35:43] | Just tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[35:44] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[35:46] | There’s no use in hiding anything now. | 现在隐瞒已经没用了 |
[35:48] | There’s no use in explaining either. | 解释也没用了 |
[35:57] | – Take a seat,detective. – Thank you. | – 请坐 警探 – 谢谢 |
[36:04] | – Son. – Dad. | – 儿子 – 爸爸 |
[36:11] | Well,there’s–there’s always a reckoning. This is it. Just… | 秋后算帐逃不掉的 这就是时候了 就… |
[36:16] | Just tell them the truth. | 就告诉他们真相吧 |
[36:19] | The truth,huh? | 真相? |
[36:21] | Tell the truth no matter what. | 不论如何都要说出真相 |
[36:23] | That’s the mark of a man,right,dad? | 那是男子汉的标准 是吧 爸爸? |
[36:26] | Tell the truth. A man has his honor and his word,and that’s It. | 说出真相 一个男人要有尊严 谨守承诺 就这么简单 |
[36:29] | Don’t go over the same ground for god sake. | 看在上帝的份上 别说废话 |
[36:32] | – Just give ’em the facts. – You want the facts? Okay. | – 把事实给他们就好 – 你要事实? 好 |
[36:34] | Mom suspected that dad was having an Affair. | 妈怀疑爸爸有外遇 |
[36:37] | Well,i asked around on the street. | 我在外面打听了一下 |
[36:39] | Pretty soon i hear that he’s keeping this Girl,patrice matigan,on the side. | 很快我就听到 他在外面包养了 这女孩 Patrice Matigan |
[36:46] | I was mad as hell. | 我气疯了 |
[36:49] | You gotta understand. This integrity crap was banged into me my Entire life. Right,dad? | 你得理解 这些关于正直的说教 打小就硬塞给我 是吧 爸? |
[36:54] | Honesty,honor,family– banged into me,and Then all this time,he’s keeping a whore on The side? | 诚实 荣誉 家庭– 硬塞给我 然后突然间 他在外面有个情妇? |
[37:00] | No. Never. | 不行 绝对 |
[37:02] | I went and i asked him if it was true,and He said no. | 我去问他这是不是真的 他说不是 |
[37:07] | I knew he was lying to me. I knew it. | 我知道他在说谎 我知道 |
[37:11] | So sunday night i… | 于是星期天晚上 我… |
[37:13] | Went back to find the truth. | 去寻找真相 |
[37:16] | I thought,for sure,she was gonna meet dad. | 我想 她肯定是要和爸见面 |
[37:19] | And she went to the store,went to a motel. | 她去了商店 去汽车旅馆 |
[37:25] | I thought,”aha,i got him now.” | 我想 “啊哈 我逮到他了” |
[37:41] | Purcell must have thought i’d been sent by Carris to kill him. | Purcell一定以为 我是Carris派去杀他的 |
[37:44] | I had no choice. | 我没得选 |
[37:57] | I panicked. I drove away. | 我惊慌失措 开车逃走 |
[38:03] | And dispatch called,sent me right back to The motel. | 调度中心呼叫 让我回去那个汽车旅馆 |
[38:09] | I was the closest unit. What was i gonna do? Refuse the call? | 我是离现场最近的 要我怎么做? 拒绝派遣? |
[38:13] | I had to take it. | 我必须回应 |
[38:21] | There’s always a reckoning. | 秋后算帐逃不掉 |
[38:23] | Patrice wasn’t your mistress,was she? | Patrice不是你情妇 对吗? |
[38:28] | No. | 不是 |
[38:33] | She was my daughter,sam’s sister. | 她是我女儿 Sam的妹妹 |
[38:39] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[38:40] | Sam told his mother you weren’t cheating on Her. | Sam告诉他妈妈你没有外遇 |
[38:43] | I believed him. | 我相信他 |
[38:45] | But then who was patrice? | 但是Patrice又是谁? |
[38:48] | Who was she to you? | 她是你的什么人? |
[38:50] | And why all the secrecy? | 为什么要保密? |
[38:52] | I just figured she had to have been your Daughter. | 我就猜出她只可能是你女儿 |
[38:55] | I never knew patrice existed until four Years ago. | 直到4年前我才知道Patrice的存在 |
[38:59] | Her mother was dying. So… | 她妈妈快死了… |
[39:03] | She got in touch, | 她联系上我 |
[39:06] | Told me i had a 16-year-old child i never Knew about. | 告诉我 我有个十六岁的孩子 我却一直被蒙在鼓里 |
[39:13] | Blew my mind. Just… | 我震惊极了 简直… |
[39:17] | Oh,blew my mind. | 六神无主 |
[39:20] | You know,i wanted to tell katherine the Truth,but… | 我想告诉Katherine真相 但… |
[39:25] | Y-you know,i… | 我… |
[39:29] | Oh,my god. | 老天 |
[39:32] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[39:36] | I just couldn’t hurt her like that. | 我不能那么伤害她 |
[39:39] | – Does she know now? – Yeah,she knows. | – 她现在知道了吗? – 是的 她知道了 |
[39:44] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[40:33] | Sorry. Busy right now. | 对不起 现在很忙 |
[40:35] | Katherine,it’s patrick jane. | Katherine 是我 Patrick Jane |
[40:37] | Can you open the door? | 可以开下门吗? |
[40:39] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[40:40] | You can and you will. | 你可以 而且你会开的 |
[40:42] | I have something i need to give you. | 我有东西给你 |
[40:50] | This is kaylee,your granddaughter,kind of. Here. | 这是Kaylee 算是你外孙女吧 给 |
[40:57] | She’s very fond of cheerios. | 她非常喜欢麦圈圈 |
[40:59] | That’s,uh,that has nothing to do with me. | 那个 呃 不是我教的 |
[41:01] | And she likes to take her big nap at 2:00. | 她喜欢在2点美美地小睡一番 |
[41:02] | – But–what? – You’re all she has. | – 但是… 什么? – 她只有你们了 |
[41:05] | Social services will be along later to get The paperwork signed. | 社工晚些会过来给文件你们签字 |
[41:10] | The na kaylee doesn’t really suit her,if You ask me. | 如果要问我 我觉得Kaylee这名字不是很适合她 |
[41:12] | If you want to change it,i’m sure no one Will make a fuss. | 如果你想改名 我相信没人会有意见 |
[41:16] | You might need those. Bye. | 你们或许需要这些 拜拜咯 |
[41:29] | – =http://sfile.ydy.com=- Proudly presents | |
[41:34] | – | =http://sfile.ydy.com=- Sync:揣艮艮 |