时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:10] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:19] | Go!Go! | 行动! 行动! |
[00:24] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- Proudly presents | |
[00:32] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | Sync:揣艮艮 |
[01:08] | Get down on the floor! Get down on the floor now! | 趴地上! 快趴地上! |
[01:14] | One Year Later | 一年后 |
[01:34] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[01:35] | You said you had information about red john. | 你说你知道血手约翰的消息 |
[01:37] | Yes,I do. | 是啊 |
[01:40] | He killed your wife and daughter,huh? | 他杀了你老婆跟女儿 是吧 |
[01:43] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久闻你的大名 |
[01:46] | They say you can tell when people are lying. | 他们说你能识破别人的谎言 |
[01:49] | Do you have information about red john? | 你到底有没有血手约翰的消息? |
[01:52] | I have dynamite information about red john. | 我有关于他的爆炸消息 |
[01:55] | Enough to catch him. | 足够逮着他的了 |
[01:57] | How do you come by this information? | 你怎么知道的? |
[01:58] | Red john is a friend of a friend of mine. | 血手约翰是我一个朋友的朋友 |
[02:01] | Is that friend of yours in prison,too? | 是你在牢里的朋友么? |
[02:04] | I have friends from all walks of life. | 我交际面可广着呢 |
[02:08] | Tell me. | 愿闻其详 |
[02:12] | I am currently doing 25 years to life For a crime I didn’t commit. | 我因为一项莫须有的罪名 被判25年到终生监禁的刑期 |
[02:16] | My last appeal just failed. | 之前的上诉也被驳回 |
[02:19] | You get me out of here,and I will give you red john. | 你把我弄出去 我就帮你找到血手约翰 |
[02:23] | You raped and murdered Your family housekeeper’s daughter. | 你强奸并且杀害了你管家的女儿 |
[02:27] | If you do know a lot about me, You know that I’m not a real magician. | 你要是真了解我 你该知道我不会变魔术 |
[02:30] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[02:31] | I read the case file… | 我看过档案了… |
[02:33] | The physical evidence, The testimonies of all the witnesses, | 人证物证确凿 |
[02:36] | Including your own family,says you did. | 包括你的家人也说是你干的 |
[02:38] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[02:40] | What happened? | 那是怎么一回事? |
[02:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:44] | We were partying. | 我们俩在快活 |
[02:46] | I did some blow,some meth. We had sex. I fell asleep. | 我磕了点药 冰毒 上了床 然后我就睡着了 |
[02:51] | Then it’s morning. Undine’s dead. | 然后第二天早上 Undine死了 |
[02:54] | The cops are busting in… | 警察闯了进来… |
[02:56] | The door was locked from the inside. | 可门是从里面锁着的 |
[02:57] | – There were bars on the windows. – Yes. | – 窗户上也有栏杆 – 嗯 |
[03:00] | How is it physically possible That anyone else could’ve committed the murder? | 这案子怎么可能还有别的嫌犯? |
[03:04] | I don’t know,but I didn’t. | 不知道 反正我没做 |
[03:07] | Ergo,someone else did. | 是别人干的 |
[03:09] | Someone you can find. | 你能查出来的 |
[03:11] | You see me. Am I lying? | 你现在就看着我 觉得我像是在说谎吗 |
[03:15] | You seem to be telling the truth, | 看起来说的是实话 |
[03:18] | But you’re a very clever,unprincipled narcissist In a desperate corner. | 不过显然你是个 狡猾不羁又穷途末路的自恋狂 |
[03:23] | Even if you are innocent,it doesn’t mean You have information on red john. | 即使你是无辜的 也不能证明你有血手约翰的消息 |
[03:28] | Yeah,it’s a tough call. | 可真难抉择啊 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna have to say no. | 我看我没法帮你 |
[03:40] | Your wife… Red john painted her toenails. Yes. | 你妻子…约翰给她涂了脚趾甲 是吧 |
[03:44] | Painted them with her own blood… | 用她自己的血… |
[03:47] | The police didn’t make that public,did they? | 警方没有公开这些吧 |
[03:50] | She’s the only instance he did that,huh? | 他只对她一个受害人这么做了 |
[03:53] | A touch of elegance for you alone. | 特意为了衬上你的儒雅气质 |
[04:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[04:02] | I told you, Red john is a friend of a friend of mine. | 我说了 血手约翰是我朋友的朋友 |
[04:06] | What is this friend’s name? | 你那朋友叫什么名字? |
[04:08] | His name is “get me out of here and i’ll tell you.” | 他叫”放我出去– |
[04:12] | That and much more. | –我就告诉你名字跟别的” |
[04:14] | I’ll sing like a bird. | 我会全盘托出的 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 成交 |
[04:32] | No. I said no,and I mean no. | 不行 我说不行 就是不行 |
[04:37] | It’s not that I don’t want to help you. I want to help you. | 不是我不想帮你 我想帮你 |
[04:39] | It’s just… It’s not physically possible. | 可是…这不可能 |
[04:42] | Jared renfrew was tried and convicted. It’s a closed case. | Jared Renfrew已经受审并判刑 这案子已经了结 |
[04:45] | I have no authority To reopen it witho cause. | 我不能无缘由的重审此案 |
[04:49] | – There is cause. – For you,there’s cause. | – 有原因 – 你是有原因 |
[04:51] | Not for the state of california. | 可加州政府没有 |
[04:53] | We can’t touch it. | 我们不能碰这起案子 |
[04:54] | – Ah,but we could touch it if… – Closed case. Nothing to be done. | – 还是有可能的 只要我们… – 案子完结 无需多说 |
[04:58] | The justice department doesn’t go about… | 司法部门不会撑饱了没事干… |
[05:01] | Undoing its own work. | 自己抽自己耳光 |
[05:08] | I understand. No problem. | 我明白 没关系 |
[05:11] | If we can’t touch it,we can’t touch it. | 不能碰 我们就不碰 |
[05:13] | – I’m sorry. – No. | – 很抱歉 – 没事 |
[05:17] | The law’s the law. | 国有国法么 |
[05:20] | My desire for revenge doesn’t outweigh the rules. | 我复仇的欲望也不能坏了规矩 |
[05:24] | I have to accept that. | 我得接受这个事实 |
[05:28] | – I’m glad you understand. – Thanks for your time. | – 很高兴你能明白 – 谢谢你抽空出来 |
[05:36] | He’s lying through his teeth,isn’t he? | 他当着我的面说谎 是么 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[05:42] | Jane. | |
[05:43] | I know better than to try and stop you From doing what you think you have to do. | 我知道你一旦决定做的事 我没法阻止你 |
[05:47] | No,i-I’m fine about it. | 没事 我没关系 |
[05:49] | I can see minelli’s point. | 我知道Minelli的意思 |
[05:50] | I can’t be chasing every nutbag with a good story,can i? | 我不能对每个草包编的故事 都追查到底 是么 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Sure,you’re fine with it. | 嗯 你没事最好了 |
[05:55] | Just do me the favor of listening to me for a minute, So I can say “i told you so” later. | 不过你帮我个忙 让我把话说完 好让我事后跟你说”瞧 早跟你说了吧” |
[05:59] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[06:00] | Jared renfrew was found hugging the corpse of undine kopecki In a room locked from the inside, | 发现Jared Renfrew时他在一间间 反锁的密室里 手拿一把沾血的斧头 |
[06:05] | Holding a bloody butcher knife in his hand. | 对着Undine Kopecki的尸体 |
[06:07] | His semen was inside of her. | 在她的体内发现了他的精子 |
[06:09] | He had been stalking her for weeks. | 他跟踪她也有好几个礼拜了 |
[06:11] | He’s got a history of violence going back 15 years. | 而且他还有长达15年的暴力倾向历史 |
[06:14] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[06:15] | He’s guilty. You’re being conned. | 他有罪 你被他骗了 |
[06:18] | Possible,but I don’t think so. | 有可能 可我不相信 |
[06:20] | I gotta find out one way or the other. | 不管怎样我得弄清楚 |
[06:22] | Even if he’s telling the truth about the murder, He could still be lying about red john. | 即使关于那起凶杀案他说的是实话 可关于血手约翰他还是有可能在说谎 |
[06:26] | Also possible. | 也有可能 |
[06:27] | But I gotta take the chance. What else can I do? | 可我总得试试 不然你让我怎么办 |
[06:30] | Minelli wants me to keep a watch on you. | Minelli让我看紧你 |
[06:32] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m not gonna follow you around. | – 那你打算怎么办? – 我不想一直跟着你 |
[06:34] | Let’s compromise. | 所以你要答应我 |
[06:36] | When you get into trouble,call me first So I can try and minimize the damage. | 你一旦有麻烦 立刻通知我 我好尽量给你收拾烂摊子 |
[06:39] | Deal. | 成交 |
[06:40] | And don’t use your cbi card. | 还有别用你CBI的证件 |
[06:42] | If the bureau finds out you used it Without authorization,you’re done. | 如果局里发现你未经许可用了 你就完蛋了 |
[06:45] | I hear you. | 知道了 |
[07:00] | Hello? | 你好 哪位? |
[07:01] | My name’s patrick jane. | 我叫Patrick Jane |
[07:03] | I’d like to speak to gardner renfrew About his brother jared. | 我想找Gardner Renfrew谈谈 他哥哥Jared的事 |
[07:06] | One moment,please. | 请稍等 |
[07:12] | Mr. Renfrew says,”no,thank you.” | Renfrew先生说”不用 谢了” |
[07:15] | Tell mr. Renfrew I can prove his brother is innocent, | 告诉Renfrew先生 我能还他哥哥清白 |
[07:17] | And I know who really committed the murder. | 我知道真凶是谁 |
[07:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:40] | Is that your father? | 那是你父亲? |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:47] | What’s this all about,mr. Jane? | 怎么回事 Jane先生? |
[07:50] | Who are you,and what do you mean by this? | 你是谁 到底有何贵干? |
[07:56] | Do you think your brother is innocent? | 你觉得你哥哥是无辜的吗? |
[07:58] | You said you could prove he’s innocent. You said you know who really did it. | 你说你能证明他的无辜 还知道真凶是谁 |
[08:02] | No. Just… That was just to get inside the house. | 呃…这个…只是为了让你们放我进来 |
[08:05] | I have no idea who might have done it. | 我还不知道是谁干的 |
[08:07] | It might’ve been jared. Um,I hope not. | 当然有可能是Jared 可我希望不是 |
[08:10] | He seems to be telling the truth. What do you think? | 他看上去说的是实话 你们觉得呢? |
[08:13] | I think you had better leave right now,mr. Jane. | 我觉得你该走了 Jane先生 |
[08:16] | I don’t have the… The time or the patience for tomfoolery. | 我没有时间 也没有耐性 做这些无聊的事 |
[08:19] | So you think he’s guilty? I’m wasting my time. | 那么你觉得他有罪咯? 那看来我在浪费时间了 |
[08:22] | We’re done talking. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[08:23] | Suppose I could prove he was innocent. Wouldn’t you want that? | 假如我能证明他是无辜的 你想让我证明吗? |
[08:25] | Wouldn’t you want that blot on your name expunged? | 难道你不想洗去这一有辱家门的孽债? |
[08:28] | Of course he would. | 他当然想 |
[08:29] | Nothing would make me happier,but my brother’s guilty. | 如果那样就再好不过 但我哥哥有罪 |
[08:33] | He violated that poor girl. He violated this house. He violated this family. | 他亵渎了那个可怜的姑娘 亵渎了这个家 还有整个家族 |
[08:37] | That’s all I needed to know. | 知道这些就够了 |
[08:38] | Thank you for your time. | 耽误你们时间了 |
[08:40] | Your,uh,mother lives here in the guesthouse,doesn’t she? | 你母亲是住在这边的辅楼里? |
[08:44] | You leave my mother alone. | 你离我妈妈远点 |
[08:45] | Well,that’s not your call to make,is it? | 哦 这可由不得你 |
[08:48] | Breck,call the police. | Breck 快报警 |
[08:50] | Be sure and tell ’em I’m unarmed. | 记得告诉他们我没带武器 |
[09:00] | Go inside,mother! Go inside! | 进屋 妈妈! 快进屋! |
[09:04] | My name’s patrick jane. I want to speak to you about your son jared. | 我叫Patrick Jane 我想跟你谈谈你儿子Jared的事 |
[09:07] | I’ll deal with him,mother. The police are on their way. Just go inside. | 我来应付她 妈妈 警察已经在路上了 你进屋去吧 |
[09:10] | Don’t order me about,and don’t be so hysterical. | 用不着你教我干嘛 也用不着大惊小怪的 |
[09:15] | What’s your interest in jared? | 你想知道Jared什么? |
[09:16] | I’m a friend of his,trying to prove his innocence. | 我是他的一个朋友 想帮他洗脱罪名 |
[09:23] | – Come and sit down. – Thank you. | – 过来坐吧 – 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Mother,you’re being childish. | 妈妈 你别孩子气了 |
[09:27] | Go away,gardner. | 走开 Gardner |
[09:28] | – Mother! – Go away! | – 妈妈! – 滚! |
[09:35] | Tell me why you wish to prove my son’s innocence. | 你干嘛要帮我儿子洗脱罪名 |
[09:37] | Oh,I can promise you I’m not up to anything sinister,ma’am. | 哦 我向您保证 我可没什么邪恶的念头 夫人 |
[09:41] | My motives are pure. | 我动机很单纯的 |
[09:43] | Tell me about jared. | 给我说说Jared吧 |
[09:45] | He was a troubled child,charming and bright, But a bully and a liar. | 他是个麻烦孩子 迷人又聪明 同时是个恶霸也是骗子 |
[09:51] | Something of a sadist. | 有虐待倾向 |
[09:52] | Qualities you rather liked in him,I expect. | 我想你应该还很喜欢这些特质吧 |
[09:56] | Yes,I did. | 嗯 没错 |
[09:58] | I found him rather amusing… At first. | 刚开始 我觉得他很有趣 |
[10:01] | One doesn’t want a wimp for a son. | 谁都不想自己的儿子是个懦夫 |
[10:04] | But there must be a sense of proportion and moderation. | 可不管什么都得有个度 |
[10:09] | As he got older,he got worse. | 随着年龄的增长 他那毛病就越来越厉害了 |
[10:10] | Got in with bad people. | 跟着一些坏人混 |
[10:12] | It was one scandal after another. In and out of prison. A common criminal. | 没完没了的丑闻 不停地进进出出监狱 差不多成惯犯了 |
[10:16] | But he turned himself around,didn’t he? | 可他后来改过自新了 是么? |
[10:17] | He gave up the drink and the drugs And the gallivanting, | 之后他戒了酒 戒了毒 也没无所事事混日子了 |
[10:21] | Made peace with his brother And came home to help run the family businesses. | 跟他弟弟讲和了 也回家帮忙处理家族生意 |
[10:25] | – The prodigal son. – Yes. | – 浪子回头啊 – 是啊 |
[10:28] | George,his father,was overjoyed. | George 他爸爸 高兴坏了 |
[10:32] | I was skeptical. | 可我还是持怀疑态度 |
[10:34] | Pleased,of course,but skeptical. | 很高兴 但还是很怀疑 |
[10:36] | As my mother always said,”you are what you are.” | 像我妈妈老说的 “狗改不了吃屎” |
[10:38] | – I guess she’s right. – Yes. | – 看来她没错 – 是啊 |
[10:42] | Poor george dropped dead a week after the murder. | 案发之后一礼拜 可怜的George就心灰意冷去世了 |
[10:45] | Broke his heart,people said. | 别人都说 伤透了心 |
[10:46] | George didn’t really have a heart,in that sense. | 其实Georage根本不是伤心 |
[10:50] | He died of embarrassment. | 他是蒙羞而死的 |
[10:52] | A renfrew in the pokey for murder. Quelle horreur. | Renfrew家的人因谋杀被关进大牢 丢人至极 |
[10:55] | Can you show me where it happened? | 能让我看看事发地吗? |
[10:58] | Who else was in the house? | 家中还有什么人? |
[10:59] | I had a small dinner party, Probably ten people all told. | 我举行了个小型晚宴派对 叫了大概有十个人来 |
[11:04] | After they left,it was just family… | 等人都走了以后 就剩下家里人了… |
[11:07] | Gardner and breck,george and i And jared,of course. | Gardner和Breck George 我 当然还有Jared |
[11:10] | Not mariska the housekeeper? | 管家Mariska不在吗? |
[11:12] | No,she lived out. | 不在 她住外面 |
[11:17] | Undine was only here to help the cook With the dinner party. | 只有Undine来帮忙准备晚宴 |
[11:24] | She was a lovely girl, Full of life and promise. | 她是个可爱的姑娘 生机勃勃 前程大好 |
[11:29] | Her mother and mariska had been with us 20 years… | Mariska和她妈妈在我们家待了20年了… |
[11:32] | Part of the family. | 跟家人一样 |
[11:33] | Jared told me that he and undine were having an affair, | Jared告诉我 他和Undine正在交往 |
[11:36] | That he loved her and he’d never hurt her. | 他爱她 绝不会伤害她 |
[11:38] | She told her mother that he was stalking her, That she was scared of him. | 她告诉她母亲 他跟踪她 他吓到她了 |
[11:42] | She didn’t go to the police out of respect for the family. | 她出于对我们家的尊重 没去向警方报案 |
[11:45] | I’d like to speak to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[11:47] | She left our employ,I’m afraid. | 她现在不在我们家做事了 |
[11:49] | It was too difficult,for both of us. | 对我们来说都太不好过了 |
[11:52] | Where is she now? | 她现在住哪儿? |
[11:53] | I have an address somewhere. | 我有她的地址 |
[11:58] | Can you get it for me now? | 可以把地址拿给我吗? |
[12:01] | – As you wish. – Thank you. | – 等一下吧 – 谢谢 |
[12:34] | – Sir,would you come with us? – Why? | – 先生 能跟我们走吗? – 为什么? |
[12:36] | – You’re trespassing here. – No,I’m not. | – 你是非法侵入 – 不 我没有 |
[12:38] | Okay,sir,this man here says he’s the homeowner | 好吧 先生 这位先生说他是业主 |
[12:41] | And says you’re trespassing,so let’s go,partner. | 他说你非法侵入 所以我们走吧 伙计 |
[12:43] | Officer,it’s the other way around. I’m the homeowner. | 警官 正好相反 我才是业主 |
[12:46] | – That man is the intruder. – Well,that’s a lie! He…he’s lying! | – 那个人才是侵入者 – 一派胡言! 他… 在撒谎! |
[12:50] | Listen to the madness in his voice. | 听听他说话那疯狂的调调 |
[12:51] | Will you please take him somewhere he can get some help? | 把他带走好吗? 找人去帮帮他 |
[12:53] | Here you are. I don’t know that she’ll still be there,but… | 找到了 我不知道她是否还住在那儿 不过… |
[12:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:57] | For heaven’s sake,gardner. Policemen? | 老天哪 Gardner 你叫警察了? |
[13:01] | How ridiculous. Send them away. | 太荒谬了 送他们出去 |
[13:03] | – Ma’am,this man here is… – yes,yes,it’s quite all right,officer. | – 夫人 这位先生… – 对 对 这儿没事 警官 |
[13:07] | You can go. | 你们可以走了 |
[13:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | Well,good-bye,mrs. Renfrew. | 那 再见了 Renfrew夫人 |
[13:17] | I expect we’ll speak again soon. | 希望能很快再有机会跟您谈谈 |
[13:19] | Good day to you. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[13:22] | Gardner renfrew is a player in this town. | Gardner Renfrew是本城的大亨 |
[13:23] | You can’t go to his house and screw around with him. | 你不能跑去他家乱搞 |
[13:25] | Why not? It’s a free country. | 干嘛不行? 这儿是自由国度 |
[13:28] | I didn’t use my i.d. I didn’t even mention the cbi. | 我没亮牌子 都没提起过CBI |
[13:30] | – You gave your real name. – It’s my name. | – 你报了真名! – 那就是我的名字啊 |
[13:32] | Yeah,well,you should’ve lied as you so often do, | 是啊 你本可以像往常那样编个谎 |
[13:35] | Because now I have to give you an official reprimand | 因为现在我必需得对你进行正式谴责 |
[13:37] | And order you in the strongest possible terms To leave the renfrew family alone | 用最强硬的语气命令你 别去骚扰Renfrew一家 |
[13:40] | – And…and drop the matter. – Sorry,can’t do that. | – 还有… 别管这事儿了 – 抱歉 做不到 |
[13:43] | You have to. This is straight from the a.g.’s office. | 必须这么做 司法部长办公室下达的直接命令 |
[13:45] | Jared renfrew didn’t kill undine kopecki. | Jared Renfrew没有杀Undine Kopecki |
[13:47] | – Do you have evidence of that? – Not yet. | – 你有证据吗? – 目前还没有 |
[13:49] | I have pieces… That I’m piecing together. | 我有些零碎的线索… 正在凑出答案 |
[13:51] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[13:54] | Wake up,dorothy. You’re not in kansas anymore. | 醒醒吧 桃乐丝 这又不是绿野仙踪 |
[13:56] | There are innocent men in jail. It happens. | 监狱里总有无辜的人 这种事常有 |
[13:59] | Is he one of them? I don’know. I doubt it. | 他也是其中之一? 我不知道 我很怀疑 |
[14:01] | In any case,we can’t reopen his case. | 他这个案子我们不能重新开始调查 |
[14:04] | If I’m dorothy,then who are you? | 如果我是桃乐丝 那你又是谁? |
[14:08] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁不重要 |
[14:10] | We will find other ways of making renfrew talk to you. | 我们会找其他方法让Renfrew跟你谈的 |
[14:13] | There is a lot that can be done to make a prisoner’s life easier If he cooperates. | 只要犯人肯合作 能让他日子好过的方法多了去了 |
[14:18] | It’s not gonna work. He’s innocent. | 没用的 他是无辜的 |
[14:20] | Okay,here it is. | 好吧 听着 |
[14:23] | If you pursue this any further, I’m gonna have to throw you out of the cbi. | 要是你再继续咬着不放 我就把你从CBI踢出去 |
[14:27] | We can’t take the liability. | 那些责任我们可担不起 |
[14:30] | I very much do not want to have to do that. | 我非常不愿意这么做 |
[14:41] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不愿意 |
[14:43] | So,uh… Well,i’ll spare you the trouble. I quit. | 所以… 我帮你省点事 我不干了 |
[14:49] | – Don’t do that. – Oh,it’s okay. It’s best this way. | – 别这样 – 没事 这样对大家都好 |
[14:52] | You are the good witch glinda,obviously. | 显然 你是善良女巫格林达 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | I learned a lot. | 我在你那儿学到了很多 |
[15:11] | CBI HQ Sacramento,CA | 加州 萨克拉门托 CBI总部 |
[15:19] | Don’t bother,I know. I feel the same way. Nothing to be done. | 别费力说了 我懂 我的感觉跟你们一样 我们帮不上忙 |
[15:22] | So now when he really needs our help, We’re letting him down. | 这么说他现在真需要我们的时候 我们却让他失望了 |
[15:24] | I wanna help him just as much as you do. | 我跟你们一样都很想帮他 |
[15:26] | Our orders state that we must stay away from this case. | 我们受命现在不能插手这个案子 |
[15:30] | I don’t care what our orders say. It’s not right. | 我不管上头有什么命令 那么做不对 |
[15:32] | We closed cases before he came. | 他来之前 我们能破案 |
[15:34] | We’ll close cases after he’s gone. | 他走了以后 我们也能破案 |
[15:35] | Yeah,just not so many. | 是啊 只是破的案没那么多 |
[15:36] | The cases are not the point. It’s not that we need him. He needs us. | 重点不是案子 不是我们需要他 是他需要我们 |
[15:39] | Yeah,he needs us on a fool’s errand. Renfrew’s a con man. | 对 他需要我们在这注定的失败中帮他 Renfrew是个骗子 |
[15:42] | He doesn’t know anything about red john. | 血手约翰的事他一无所知 |
[15:43] | Suppose we found a connection between renfrew and red john. | 要是我们在Renfrew 和血手约翰间找到了联系 |
[15:46] | It would… Wait. | 那就… 慢着 |
[15:49] | What’s in the file? Let me guess… | 档案里有什么? 我们来猜猜… |
[15:51] | A connection between renfrew and red john? | 是Renfrew和血手约翰间的联系? |
[15:55] | Seven years ago, Renfrew was serving time on a narcotics conviction. | 7年前 Renfrew因贩毒服过刑 |
[15:58] | He shared a cell in lompoc With a man by the name of orval tanner. | 在隆波克 他跟个叫Orval Tanner的 共住一间牢房 |
[16:02] | Tanner claimed in his 1998 trial for murder That he had only been an accomplice, | Tanner在他1998年被判谋杀罪时 申辩说自己只是个从犯 |
[16:07] | That the real killer was a man by the name of red john. | 真凶叫血手约翰 |
[16:09] | Nobody believed him. | 没人信他的话 |
[16:11] | ’98. That’s the beginning of red john’s career. | 98年 血手约翰就是从那年开始犯案的 |
[16:14] | Where’s tanner now? | Tanner现在在哪儿? |
[16:15] | He died of heart disease in a prison hospital. | 他因心脏病死在了狱医院里 |
[16:17] | – Of course,our luck. – It’s a connection. | – 当然 我们就那么倒霉 – 这至少是个线索 |
[16:19] | Slim. Likely,nobody believed him for a reason. | 机会渺茫 没人信他是有原因的 |
[16:22] | But it’s a connection. | 但这是个线索 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Check out tanner’s background,find the autopsy reports, | 调查下Tanner的背景 把尸检报告找出来 |
[16:31] | See if there’s any credibility to his story. | 看看他的说法可不可信 |
[16:35] | I mean,obviously,we can’t do that, | 显然 我们不能这么做 |
[16:37] | But that’s what I would tell you to do If we weren’t ordered to stay away from this case. | 但如果我们没受命不准插手这案子的话 我会叫你们这么做的 |
[16:46] | Okay,then let me speak To the assistant to the deputy records officer. | 好 那我找副档案记录员的助手 |
[16:50] | Why do people say “eureka” when they do something good? | 人找到好东西时干嘛要说”Eureka”? |
[16:52] | It’s,uh,greek for “bingo.” | 那是 希腊语中”找到了”的意思 |
[16:56] | Well,so… Eureka. | 那好吧… 找到了 |
[16:58] | I found the autopsy reports, And they back up orval tanner’s story. | 我找到了尸检报告 证实了Tanner的说法 |
[17:02] | The body of the alleged victim… Cut up,red john style. | 受害人的尸体… 是按血手约翰的作案手法切割的 |
[17:05] | Which means renfrew’s telling some kind of truth About his red john connection. | 说明Renfrew的说辞跟血手约翰 确实真有些关联 |
[17:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:17] | Van pelt. What’s that you’re working on? | Van Pelt 你在忙什么? |
[17:19] | – Sir,I asked her to… – I’m talking to van pelt. | – 长官 我让她… – 我在问Van Pelt |
[17:25] | Sir… I’m doing research for jane. No excuses,sir. | 长官… 我在替Jane查资料 没有借口 长官 |
[17:31] | You,too,I suppose. | 我猜你们也是一样咯 |
[17:35] | Hey,boss. | 嘿 头 |
[17:36] | I gave this unit a direct,written order, And they have flagrantly disobeyed that order. | 我给你们组直接下了书面命令 他们居然胆敢违背命令 |
[17:40] | Did they do that with your knowledge? | 他们这么做你知情吗? |
[17:43] | I ordered them to do it. | 是我叫他们这么做的 |
[17:44] | I told them you countermanded your earlier order. | 我说你已经撤销了早前的命令 |
[17:47] | They had no knowledge whatsoever That they were doing anything irregular. | 他们对此毫不知情 不知道自己在做有违命令的事 |
[17:51] | Nice try,mother teresa. They already gave themselves up. | 编的不错 圣女德雷莎 但他们已经自己先招了 |
[17:53] | We never said a word… | 我们什么都没说… |
[17:57] | I stand by my story. | 我坚持我的说法 |
[17:59] | They didn’t know they were out of line. | 他们不知道自己违规了 |
[18:01] | Sir,the opposite is true. We forced agent lisbon to let us do this. | 长官 恰恰相反 是我们逼Lisbon探员让我们查案的 |
[18:04] | Very touching. | 好感人 |
[18:06] | My ex-wife would love this scene in a movie. | 这一幕要出现在电影里 我前任老婆肯定会爱死的 |
[18:10] | I’m giving you all formal notice. | 我现在正式通知你们所有人 |
[18:12] | Any further infractions Will result in immediate suspension. | 谁再违反命令就马上停职 |
[18:16] | Sir,you might as well suspend me now, Because there will be further infractions. | 长官 你要不就干脆现在停我职 因为我们还会继续违令查案的 |
[18:21] | Jane needs our help,and he’s gonna get it. | Jane需要我们 我们会帮他的 |
[18:23] | I’m not gonna lay off Because some fat cat’s putting on the pressure. | 我不会因为一只胖猫朝我们施压 就放弃的 (绿野仙踪里那只猫, 汗) |
[18:26] | – Me,too. – And me. | – 我也是 – 还有我 |
[18:31] | Moving,eloquent,two thumbs up. | 这一幕感人至深 意味深长 叫好又叫座 |
[18:36] | You shall have your wish.You’re all suspended, | 那就如你们所愿 你们都停职 |
[18:40] | Starting right now, For gross insubordination. | 立即执行 因为你们公然违令 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:57] | Lisbon. Still here? | Lisbon 你还在啊? |
[19:00] | Uh,that was more of a rhetorical stand We were taking back there. | 我们刚刚那表现其实只是象征性的 |
[19:04] | You take it back then. | 那你想把话收回去咯 |
[19:06] | Well,no,but I wanted to talk to… | 不 但我想谈谈… |
[19:07] | This… The,um, The suspension paperwork right here. | 那个… 停职文件在这儿 |
[19:12] | Look… | 你看… |
[19:13] | I have to go and visit my sister in hawaii for a week. She’s sick. | 我要去夏威夷见我妹妹 要去一周 她病了 |
[19:17] | Meanwhile,this paperwork is gonna sit on my desk For a week,is that clear? | 这期间 这文件会在我桌子上躺一个礼拜 听懂了吗? |
[19:24] | – One week. – Yes,sir. | – 一礼拜 – 是 长官 |
[19:25] | – Yes… – Thank you. | – 是啊… – 谢谢你 |
[19:27] | Be very grateful. Do not contact me. I do not want to know anything. | 是该谢谢我 别联系我 我什么都不想知道 |
[19:32] | And please do not dig the hole that you are standing in Any deeper than you have already dug it. | 还有 你脚下的坑已经挖得够深了 别再挖下去了 |
[19:37] | No,sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[19:38] | That hole is the grave of your very promising career. | 那个坑可会葬送你的大好前程的 |
[19:43] | You should put a flashlight underneath your chin Just to complete the effect. | 你该在下巴上放手电筒加强恐怖效果 |
[19:47] | – I’m not kidding. – I know. | – 我不是在说笑 – 我知道 |
[20:21] | Hey,lisbon. | 嘿 Lisbon |
[20:24] | Oh,yeah,I’m fine. Uh,just,uh… | 是 我没事 只是… |
[20:27] | Out investigating stuff. | 在外头…查些事 |
[20:33] | Sure. Yeah,uh… | 好 行 呃… |
[20:37] | Pepperoni or plain? | 意大利香肠口味的还是原味的? |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:43] | Uh,hey,lisbon… | 嘿 Lisbon… |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:50] | Renfrew couldn’t dispute the physical evidence. | Renfrew没法解释物证 |
[20:53] | The core of his defense was that he loved undine deeply And he would never hurt her. | 他辩护的核心是他深爱着Undine 绝不会伤害她 |
[20:58] | Undine’s mother testified that was a lie. | Undine的母亲作证说他在撒谎 |
[21:00] | I went to go speak with her,but she moved, Left no forwarding address. | 我想去找她 她却搬家了 没留下新地址 |
[21:04] | – Mariska kopecki,right? – Yeah. | – 是叫Mariska Kopecki吧? – 对 |
[21:07] | How does the brother look? | 他弟弟有嫌疑吗? |
[21:08] | He had motive. There’s a moral turpitude clause in the family trust. | 他有动机 家族信托基金中 有道德败坏的条款 |
[21:12] | Once convicted,all jared’s shares In the family business went to gardner. | 一旦被定罪 Jared在家族产业中的股份 全都划归到Gardner名下 |
[21:15] | But he would’ve also got the shares if jared had died. | 但如果Jared死了的话 他也能拿到他那份股份 |
[21:18] | So why not just kill jared? Why kill undine? | 所以干嘛不杀Jared? 为什么要杀Undine? |
[21:21] | Exactly. Why kill undine? | 没错 为什么杀Undine? |
[21:23] | He wanted to see jared suffer maybe Or had a thing for undine himself. | 他可能想看Jared活受罪 或者他自己也喜欢Undine |
[21:28] | Eureka. | 找到了 |
[21:29] | I input mariska kopecki into the secure search engine. | 我把Mariska Kopecki输入 官方搜索引擎 |
[21:32] | I get an i.m.Link to a health care database That documents mariska kopecki’s notification | 连接上了卫生保健数据库 一条即时信息 |
[21:38] | That she’s changing her name to vanna clooney. | 发现记载Mariska Kopecki改名 为Vanna Clooney的通告 |
[21:41] | I input the new name and get a hit. | 我输入新名字 找到了个匹配资料 |
[21:43] | Four months ago,someone named v.k. Clooney Bought a condo in marin. | 四个月前 有个叫V.K. Clooney 的人在Marin买了套公寓 |
[21:47] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[21:49] | Yeah,weird thing,though– The original i.m.Came from a civilian. | 是啊 可很奇怪– 原始的即时信息IP地址是个非官方的 |
[21:53] | A dr. Joe in new hampshire. | 新罕布什尔州的Joe医生 |
[21:56] | He couldn’t have been logged on to the d.o.j.Secure network. | 他不可能登陆司法部的安全网络啊 |
[21:58] | So how did he know what i was asking about? | 他怎么知道我想查什么? |
[22:01] | And how did he have access to the health care database? Nobody’s allowed to do that. | 他又如何进入卫生保健数据库的? 没人有权限进入 |
[22:04] | When you say “dr. Joe in new hampshire,” Do you mean d-r-j-o-e-n-h… | 你说的新罕布什尔州的Joe医生 是不是这么拼的 d-r-j-o-e-n-h… |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:13] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 (血手约翰) |
[22:18] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[22:20] | Ask,”who are you?” | 问他 “你是谁?” |
[22:24] | Is Jane there? | Jane在吗? |
[22:25] | Yes. | 在 |
[22:28] | This is Jane. | 我是Jane |
[22:34] | “keep up the good work.” | “继续好好干” |
[22:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:44] | I.M. source locator | 即时通讯资源定位 |
[22:48] | He’s gone. | 他下线了 |
[22:49] | What the hell was that about? | 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[22:51] | He somehow tapped into the d.o.j.Secure network. | 他不知如何接入了司法部的安全网络 |
[22:54] | He’s been spying on us. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[22:57] | Can we find the source of the i.m.? | 能找到即时信息的来源吗? |
[23:01] | There’s a self-destruct code Built into the uplink. | 上行线上接入了自毁密码 |
[23:04] | It dead-ends at the secondary server. | 在副服务器上就没法追踪了 |
[23:06] | There’s no way to trace it back. | 没办法查出来 |
[23:07] | He wants us to succeed. | 他希望我们成功 |
[23:10] | He wants renfrew out of jail. | 他想Renfrew出狱 |
[23:11] | Out where he can get at him– to silence him. | 出来了就能找到他– 让他闭嘴 |
[23:13] | Yes. Which means renfrew is telling the truth. | 是 也就是说Renfrew说的是实话 |
[23:16] | Which means he has the goods on red john. | 也就是说他有血手约翰的资料 |
[23:17] | Slow down. We don’t have anything yet. | 慢着 我们还啥都不知道呢 |
[23:19] | Yes,we still have to get renfrew out of jail first. | 是啊 我们先得把Renfrew弄出狱 |
[23:22] | Oh,that’s all. | 哦 就那样 |
[23:23] | And we will,and then red john will go after him. | 我们会的 之后血手约翰就会找上他 |
[23:26] | He has to break cover. He has to. | 他就得现身 他必须现身 |
[23:29] | ****** | 我们就会逮他个正着 |
[23:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[23:44] | How are you gonna get us in there Without your magic badge? | 没了你那魔法徽章我们怎么进去? |
[23:46] | – You do the talking. – No,you try. | – 你来说 – 不 你来 |
[23:49] | Don’t be childish.I’m not– | 别幼稚了 我不– |
[23:51] | Oh,i thought it was harry. Who are you? | 哦 我以为是Harry呢 你是谁? |
[23:54] | – Vanna clooney? – Yes. | – 是Vanna Clooney吗? – 是 |
[23:57] | – I’m teresa,and this is patrick. – Yes. | – 我是Teresa 这是Patrick – 恩 |
[24:00] | Can–can we come in for a moment? | 我们能–能进来谈会吗? |
[24:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[24:07] | – It’s to do with harry. – What about him? | – 和Harry有关 – 他怎么了? |
[24:09] | Well,it’s best not to speak out here in public. | 呃 不方便在大庭广众下说 |
[24:17] | Okay,i lied just now. | 好吧 我刚才说谎了 |
[24:19] | We’re here to talk about your daughter undine. | 我们是来和你谈你女儿Undine的 |
[24:21] | – Get out. – Sit down. | – 出去 – 坐下 |
[24:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:31] | Listen to me, Or your guilt and pain and shame won’t ever go away. | 听我说 不然你内疚 痛苦 和耻辱永远都会伴随着你 |
[24:35] | It won’t go away until you tell the truth. | 你说出真相才会消失 |
[24:37] | What truth? What,are you crazy? | 什么真相? 怎么 你疯了吗? |
[24:39] | You don’t know me. You don’t know what i feel. | 你不了解我 你不知道我的感受 |
[24:41] | I do know you. | 我了解你 |
[24:43] | When you first came to this country As a young woman,you dreamed of such great things, | 当你第一次来这个国家时还很年轻 你梦想着很多美好的东西 |
[24:48] | What a life you’d have. | 生活对你来说多美好 |
[24:50] | And what did fate bring you? | 而命运给你带来了什么? |
[24:51] | 25 years of drudgery,a servant’s life. | 做了25年的苦力 仆人的生活 |
[24:54] | You hated every day of it. | 你每时每刻都在痛恨那种生活 |
[24:56] | Who wants to be a servant? Nobody. | 谁想做个仆人? 没人想 |
[24:59] | You did it for her,for undine, So that she would have a better life. | 你这么做是为了她 为了Undine 这样她就会有更好的生活 |
[25:04] | – Yes. – And then she was gone,taken from you. | – 是的 – 然而她走了 被从你身边夺走 |
[25:08] | In a flash,your whole life– | 转眼间 你的整个人生– |
[25:11] | All those days of drudgery and humiliation– Wasted. | 这么多年的艰苦和耻辱– 都白费了 |
[25:15] | What a joke,huh? | 真是个笑话 哈? |
[25:17] | Yes. A joke. | 是啊 一个笑话 |
[25:23] | What do you want from me? | 你想我怎么样? |
[25:24] | I want to know who killed her. | 我想知道谁杀了她 |
[25:26] | What’s it matter who killed her? She’s gone. | 谁杀了她又有什么关系? 她死了 |
[25:28] | Well,you didn’t say jared. That would be the obvious answer. | 你没说是Jared 显然应该是这答案 |
[25:30] | Okay. Jared killed her. I don’t care. | 好吧 Jared杀了她 我无所谓 |
[25:33] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[25:34] | There’s nothing you can do that will bring her back. | 你做什么都不会让她活过来了 |
[25:36] | So if you get paid to lie about what happened, Then,uh,where’s the harm? | 所以如果有人付钱让你说谎 那又有什么坏处呢? |
[25:40] | What paid? Nobody paid me anything. | 什么付钱? 没人付钱给我 |
[25:43] | Don’t lie to me. Tell me the truth. | 别对我说谎 说实话 |
[25:46] | You took your 20 pieces of silver And bought the life you always wanted,didn’t you? | 你拿了自己那份钱 换来你现在想要的生活 是不是? |
[25:49] | – No. – It’s what you always wanted. It means nothing. | – 不 – 这就是你一直想要的 却毫无意义 |
[25:53] | Jane. | |
[25:55] | Look at me,mariska. Look at me, And tell me i’m wrong. | 看着我 Mariska 看着我 说我错了 |
[25:58] | You think you know everything! You know nothing! | 你以为你什么都知道! 你什么都不知道! |
[26:00] | I know that jared and undine were lovers,weren’t they? | 我知道Jared和Undine是恋人 不是吗? |
[26:03] | And you were paid to say that they weren’t. | 有人付钱让你说他们不是 |
[26:07] | Say it out loud. | 大声说出来 |
[26:11] | Yes. They were lovers. | 是的 他们是恋人 |
[26:15] | Who paid you to say that they weren’t? | 谁付钱给你让你这么说的? |
[26:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | A what you call a… A private investigator. | 你们所谓的…私家侦探 |
[26:23] | He came to me,and he offered me a lot of money. | 他来找我 要给我很多钱 |
[26:26] | A lot of money! But i said no. | 很多钱! 可我拒绝了 |
[26:32] | He offered more. | 然后他加了价 |
[26:39] | – I took it. – What was his name? | – 我就接受了 – 他叫什么名字? |
[26:42] | Samsa. Austin samsa. | |
[26:46] | Okay,cho,thank you. | 好的 周 谢了 |
[26:49] | – Samsa’s dead. – What? | – Samsa死了 – 什么? |
[26:51] | – Hit by a bus. – Damn. | – 被公车撞了 – 该死 |
[26:53] | We could get a court order for his records. | 我们可以向法庭申请他的记录 |
[26:55] | Remember,you’re on suspension. | 你忘啦 你被停职了 |
[26:57] | If we don’t get this closed up before minelli gets back, We’re done. | 如果在Minelli回来之前 我们还没结案 就完了 |
[27:03] | – Plan “b” then. – What’s plan “b”? | – 那就执行B计划 – 什么B计划? |
[27:05] | Well,you’re not gonna like it. | 噢 你不会喜欢的 |
[27:11] | We need to speak with your husband,ma’am. | 我们要和你丈夫谈谈 夫人 |
[27:14] | Who’s the agent in charge here? | 谁是这的主管探员? |
[27:15] | I’m agent lisbon. This is agent rigsby. | 我是Lisbon探员 这是Rigsby探员 |
[27:18] | And i believe you’ve met my colleague patrick jane. | 我想你已经见过我的同事Patrick Jane了 |
[27:20] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[27:21] | I expect you’re wondering why i gathered you all here? | 我猜你在想 我为什么把你们都叫来? |
[27:24] | – Breck,go call the police. – Uh,mr. Renfrew,wait. | – Breck 去报警 – 呃 Renfrew先生 等等 |
[27:27] | Unless you want your family ruined In a deluge of sordid scandal, | 除非你想你的家族 被一桩肮脏的丑闻淹没 |
[27:31] | You might want to listen to me. | 你可能得好好听我说 |
[27:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[27:34] | Someone,i don’t know who,paid mariska kopecki A lot of money to lie about jared and undine. | 有人付了一大笔钱给Mariska Kopecki 让她在Jared和Undine的关系上说谎 |
[27:40] | They were lovers,as your brother said. | 他们是恋人 正如你哥哥所说 |
[27:43] | So what? The fact is,they were found in a locked room. | 那又怎么样? 事实是 警察在一间密室里发现他们 |
[27:46] | It’s not physically possible For someone to have gotten into the room To commit the murder. | 不可能有别人进去杀了她 |
[27:50] | Yes,there’s the rub. The key was in the door. | 是啊 这里才是关键 钥匙本来在门上 |
[27:55] | Watch closely. | 仔细看好了 |
[28:01] | Rigsby. | |
[28:03] | Would you please go inside and lock the door? | 你能进去把门锁上吗? |
[28:10] | Suppose jared and undine are inside sleeping. | 假设Jared和Undine在里边睡觉 |
[28:30] | It’s all very clever, But how do you get out again? | 很聪明 可你又怎么出来呢? |
[29:09] | Can i borrow your lighter,please? | 能借一下你的打火机吗? |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:16] | And that is how jared was framed. Cool,huh? | Jared就是这样被栽赃的 很酷吧? |
[29:20] | It doesn’t mean jared’s innocent. | 这不代表Jared就是清白的 |
[29:21] | And it certainly doesn’t mean someone else is guilty. | 也肯定不能说明其他人有罪 |
[29:23] | It’s a party trick. | 这是个小把戏而已 |
[29:25] | A party trick a jury will love. | 陪审团会喜欢的小把戏 |
[29:27] | Put that together with mariska’s testimony, | 再加上Mariska的证词 |
[29:30] | And i think we have a pretty good chance Of winning a new trial. | 我想我们很有可能赢这个案子 |
[29:34] | Then the truth will come out somehow. Unless… | 然后真相就会大白 除非… |
[29:38] | Unless what? | 除非什么? |
[29:41] | Unless we can make some kind of financial deal here | 除非我们能达成某种资金方面的协议 |
[29:44] | That would make it worth our while Dropping all this. | 让我们觉得不管这个案子很划算 |
[29:46] | You want money? You’re blackmailing us. | 你们想要钱? 你们在敲诈我们 |
[29:48] | – Eh,we call it leverage. – But you’re state agents. | – 呃 要我说是交易筹码 – 可你们是州属探员 |
[29:51] | Ex-state agents.Thanks to your son here, | 以前是 多谢你儿子 |
[29:53] | Jane was tossed out,and we’re going with him. | Jane被撤职了 我们跟他一起滚蛋 |
[29:55] | We need to look after ourselves now. | 我们现在得为自己打算了 |
[29:57] | We won’t be unreasonable. | 我们不会不讲理的 |
[29:59] | You people are a disgrace. Get out. | 你们真是不知廉耻 滚出去 |
[30:02] | Oh,we’re going. | 哦 我们正要走 |
[30:04] | We’ll give you until 4:00 to call us with an offer. | 给你个期限 4点之前打电话给我们说个价钱 |
[30:07] | After that,we’re gonna make some calls of our own. | 要是没打 我们就自己行事了 |
[30:11] | I’ll tell you who i’m calling.I’m calling the fbi! | 告诉你们我会打电话给谁 我要打给FBI! |
[30:19] | Am i wrong, Or did that go down not quite as you’d hoped? | 是我错了 还是刚才的事 确实不如你预料的好? |
[30:22] | I’ve had better responses,but i think we made a sale. | 我得到过更好的回应 但我想这笔买卖我们做成了 |
[30:25] | – You never can tell. – We’re doomed. | – 谁知道呢 – 我们死定了 |
[30:31] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[30:36] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[30:39] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[30:42] | If you say “patience” one more time… | 你要是再说一遍”耐心”… |
[31:02] | Hello? | 你好? |
[31:06] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[31:08] | Who was it? | 谁打的? |
[31:17] | I confess, I thought it’d be gardner who called me. | 坦白说 我还以为会是Gardner打给我 |
[31:20] | Gardner? He hasn’t the gumption. | Gardner? 他没那个魄力 |
[31:24] | I will not see our family name dragged through the mud again. | 我不能眼看着家族的名誉再次被玷污 |
[31:28] | How much do you want to keep quiet? | 你要多少封口费? |
[31:31] | How much did you give mariska? | 你给了Mariska多少? |
[31:34] | I don’t say i paid her anything. | 我没说我给过她什么 |
[31:36] | You needn’t be evasive. | 你没必要推托 |
[31:37] | Only a guilty person would respond this way To such naked extortion. | 只有有罪的人才会以这种方式 回应如此赤裸裸的勒索 |
[31:41] | I know you’re guilty. | 我知道你有罪 |
[31:44] | I’m just not sure why. | 我只是不确定为什么 |
[31:46] | Your suspicions are neither here nor there. | 你的猜测都无关紧要 |
[31:48] | I asked you your price. | 我让你开价 |
[31:51] | Your late husband was a handsome man. | 你先夫长得挺帅 |
[31:53] | Yes,he was. What’s that got to do with it? | 对 他是挺帅 跟这事有什么关系? |
[31:55] | Domineering,though. Had to have things his way. | 但是很专横 凡事都得按他的意思 |
[31:58] | He died how long after the murder? | 他是谋杀案后多久去世的? |
[32:00] | A week. Aortic aneurysm. | 一周 动脉瘤 |
[32:05] | And mariska– She left your employ when? | Mariska… 她什么时候离职的? |
[32:09] | At the same time. | 也是那会儿 |
[32:10] | After he died,though. | 但是在他死后 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:17] | May i? Thank you. | 可以吗? 谢谢 |
[32:22] | So you got rid of her as soon as you could After he died, | 也就是说他一死 你就马上就辞了她 |
[32:25] | Because undine was your husband’s child, Wasn’t she? | 因为Undine是你丈夫的孩子 是不是? |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:41] | – And you never nfronted him or mariska? – No. | – 你从未跟他或者Mariska对质过? – 没有 |
[32:46] | I decided i liked my life as it was. | 我想让我的生活一如从前 |
[32:50] | I didn’t want a drama,and i didn’t want to be lied to. | 我不想要闹剧 我不想被欺骗 |
[32:53] | They never knew i suspected. | 他们从不知道我怀疑过 |
[32:55] | 18 years of secret anger. | 18年的忍气吞声 |
[32:58] | How did you stand it? | 你是怎么忍受的? |
[33:01] | Nobody’s life is perfect. | 没人的生活是完美的 |
[33:04] | And then when you found out about undine and jared’s affair, You must’ve been enraged. | 然后你发现了Undine和Jared的恋情 你一定是气坏了 |
[33:08] | It’s practically incest. | 这实际上就是乱伦 |
[33:10] | It is. It is incest. | 就是 就是乱伦 |
[33:16] | When i found out, I-i told jared that he was not to continue the affair. | 我发现以后 就告诉Jared 不要再继续这恋情了 |
[33:20] | He refused… | 他拒绝了… |
[33:23] | Said he was in love with her. | 他说他爱上了她 |
[33:25] | He refused to stop seeing her. | 他没法不见她 |
[33:27] | Didn’t you tell him why you objected? | 你有没有告诉他 你为什么要干涉? |
[33:29] | Certainly not. | 当然没有 |
[33:32] | I couldn’t tell him. | 我不能告诉他 |
[33:35] | It was too sordid, Too humiliating. | 这事太肮脏 太耻辱了 |
[33:39] | Instead,you killed undine,paid off her mother And sent your son to jail for life. | 而你就杀了Undine 花钱打发了她妈 把你儿子送进监狱蹲一辈子 |
[33:44] | No. I wouldn’t do that. | 不 我不会让他坐一辈子牢 |
[33:57] | Undine’s blood. | Undine的血 |
[34:33] | It’s proof… I did it. | 这是证据… 是我干的 |
[34:37] | I took it so i could confess And get jared freed when i chose. | 我拿了这个就可以自首 我会挑个时候让Jared重获自由 |
[34:43] | – Just as soon as he learned his lesson. – What lesson? | – 只要他吸取了教训 – 什么教训? |
[34:48] | Everything in moderation. And… | 做事要有度 还有… |
[34:53] | – Listen to your mother. – Can’t argue with that. | – 要听妈妈的话 – 毋庸置疑啊 |
[34:58] | Two Week Later | 两周后 |
[35:04] | – good? – Yep. | – 好了? – 好了 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:10] | We’re ready to go get renfrew. | 我们准备好了去接Renfrew |
[35:12] | – Is the safe house all set up? – Yeah. | – 安全屋布置好了吗? – 好了 |
[35:14] | Good. I guess i’ll see you over there later. | 很好 那一会儿在那边见 |
[35:18] | Jane,please be careful. | Jane 请你一定要小心 |
[35:20] | Remember,this is playing out just like red john wants it to. | 记住 事情的发展正如血手约翰所愿 |
[35:23] | This is playing out just like it has to. | 事情必须这么发展 |
[35:25] | He has no choice but to try and silence renfrew. | 他没得选择 只有争取让Renfrew闭嘴 |
[35:27] | He has to show himself. | 他必须现身 |
[35:29] | We’re getting close. I can feel it. | 我们越来越接近他了 我能感觉到 |
[35:31] | – You can feel it. Like a psychic thing? – No. | – 你能感觉到 灵媒的感觉? – 不是 |
[35:35] | I am quietly confident that we will get a bite. | 我很自信我们会有收获的 |
[35:37] | You think you’re playing him,and he thinks he’s playing you. | 你觉得你把他玩弄于股掌中 他觉得是他把你玩弄于股掌中 |
[35:41] | One of you is wrong. | 你们两人中有一个错了 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | I kept my side of the bargain. Now it’s your turn. | 我兑现了我的承诺 现在轮到你了 |
[35:59] | – Tell what you know. – Absolutely. | – 告诉我们你都知道什么 – 那是当然 |
[36:01] | All will be revealed. But here? | 事情都会真相大白的 但就在这儿? |
[36:04] | Give me a chance to catch a breath of fresh air, | 先让我呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[36:07] | And then we will sit and talk as long as you like. | 然后我们就坐下来 想谈多久就都随你便 |
[36:09] | And i got a lot to tell. And i owe you… Big-time. | 我有好多要说的 我欠你… 好大的情 |
[36:13] | I owe you my life. | 我的命都是你给的 |
[36:15] | In the meantime,uh, I would kill for a cheeseburger and fries. | 另外 我还想吃个芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[36:19] | – Drive-through. – Put this on. | – 去汽车餐馆 – 穿上这个 |
[36:23] | Can’t you say “please”? I’m a free man now. | 你不能用”请”吗? 我现在是自由人了 |
[36:26] | – put this on… Please. – Sure. | – 请… 穿上这个 |
[36:41] | MEAT IS MURDER | 吃肉就是谋杀 |
[36:43] | FUR IS EVIL | 穿皮草有罪 |
[36:52] | What is this? | 这是干什么? |
[36:56] | ****** | 老天 拜托 |
[37:02] | *********** | 别紧张 |
[37:19] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[38:11] | He vanished five hours ago, And we’ve heard nothing from him since. | 五小时前他人间蒸发 那以后我们就再也没他的消息了 |
[38:14] | The town was on pretty good lockdown, | 全城都被严密封锁了 |
[38:16] | So we’re guessing he had friends get him out of the area fast. | 所以我们猜测他有朋友 迅速把他接应走了 |
[38:18] | Planted in advance,probably. | 或许是事先就计划好的 |
[38:22] | Would you stop that? It’s not your fault. | 别那样了好吗? 不是你的错 |
[38:24] | Well,whose fault is it then? It’s mine. I have to accept that. | 那是谁的错? 是我的错 我得接受事实 |
[38:27] | Ah,actually,it’s–it’s my fault. | 实际上 是… 是我的错 |
[38:30] | Okay,everyone? My fault. | 好了吗 各位? 我的错 |
[38:32] | What’s done is done. Focus on now. | 覆水难收 集中精力解决眼下的问题 |
[38:34] | We need to get to renfrew before red john does. | 我们要抢在血手约翰之前找到Renfrew |
[38:37] | Where is he now? Who are his friends? What are his options? | 他现在在哪儿? 谁是他的朋友? 他还有什么选择? |
[38:53] | – Hello? – mr. Jane. | – 你好? – Jane先生 |
[38:54] | I just wanted to call and apologize FOR LETTING YOU DOWN. | 我就想打电话来道歉 抱歉让你失望了 |
[38:58] | Hello,jared. | 你好 Jared |
[38:59] | It was dishonorable,i know, But crossing red john just… Seems too dangerous. | 我知道这样挺没品的 但出卖血手约翰… 貌似太危险了 |
[39:06] | You’ve already crossed him. You need our protection. | 你已经出卖他了 你需要我们的保护 |
[39:09] | I haven’t given you a thing. | 我什么都没告诉你 |
[39:12] | – How is he to know that? – Oh,HE’LL KNOW. He’ll know. | – 他怎么知道这个? – 他会知道的 他会知道的 |
[39:16] | Like i said,i have friends, And they’ll put in a good word for me. | 我说过我有朋友 他们会为我说好话的 |
[39:19] | Friends? What friends? Who? | 朋友? 什么朋友? 谁? |
[39:20] | Uh,wouldn’t you like to know? | 你还真想知道呢? |
[39:24] | Jared,listen to me. You can’t trust them. They’re not your friends. | Jared 听我说 你不能信任他们 他们不是你的朋友 |
[39:27] | Vaya con dios,amigo. | 上帝与你同在 朋友 |
[39:32] | Jared. | |
[39:36] | Damn fool. Red john probably already has his location. | 该死的笨蛋 血手约翰可能已经知道了他的地址了 |
[39:40] | – Did you trace the line? – Yes,i’m tracking the call now. | – 你跟踪电话了吗? – 是的 正在追踪 |
[39:43] | He’s in tijuana,mexi,in a motel room with a hooker. | 他在墨西哥 Tijuana市 跟个妓女在汽车旅馆里 |
[39:48] | Because? | 怎么说? |
[39:49] | He wouldn’t call if he didn’t think he was out of our reach. | 他要是觉得自己没摆脱我们 就不会打电话 |
[39:53] | I could hear latin music and sirens and horns And a whole neighborhood in the background, | 我在背景音里听到了拉丁音乐 汽笛和喇叭 还有整个附近地区的声音 |
[39:57] | Which suggests thin walls and a city. | 这说明了墙很薄 而且是在城市里 |
[39:59] | – Hence,tijuana motel room. – And the hooker? | – 因此就是 Tijuana市 汽车旅馆 – 那妓女呢? |
[40:02] | He needs to use somebody’s phone, And he has been in prison for a year. Hence,the hooker. | 他得用别人的电话 他在监狱里一年了 所以 肯定是妓女 |
[40:06] | The phone belongs to juana porfiria braga… | 电话属于Juana Porfiria Braga |
[40:08] | Calle rojas 65,tijuana,mexico. | 墨西哥Tijuana市Calle街65号 |
[40:11] | Five arrests on prostitution charges. | 因卖淫5次被捕 |
[40:13] | Let me get a location on the call. | 我来查一下电话的方位 |
[40:15] | I’ll go reach out to the federal police in tijuana. | 我去联系Tijuana的联邦警察 |
[40:18] | – You boys come with me. – Yes,sir. | – 你们俩跟我来 – 是 长官 |
[40:25] | Go ahead. Say it. | 尽管说吧 |
[40:26] | – Say what? – You told me. You warned me. | – 说什么? – 你告诉过我了 你警告过我了 |
[40:29] | You get the privilege of saying,”i told you so.” | 你有权说 “我早就告诉你了” |
[40:31] | That’s all right. Not now. This isn’t over yet. | 那是 但现在还不是时候 事还没完 |
[40:34] | We’re gonna find renfrew, And he’s gonna tell us what he knows. | 我们会找到Renfrew 他会告诉我们所有他知道的 |
[40:38] | Got it. Motel carona del norte. | 查到了 Carona Del Norte汽车旅馆 |
[41:39] | He is… | 他是… |
[41:58] | Well,you can say it now. | 你现在可以说了 |
[42:00] | Well,i don’t really feel like saying it. | 我不太想说 |
[42:03] | – Let me take a rain check on that. – Sure. | – 让我留着下次用吧 – 好 |
[42:08] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得那是什么意思? |
[42:13] | It means red john is far more powerful Than i ever thought. | 这意味着血手约翰比我想的强大很多 |
[42:17] | He’s been way ahead of me this whole time. | 他每一步都领先于我 |
[42:21] | I mean the writing on the wall. | 我是说墙上的字 |
[42:28] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[42:30] | It’s a good clue,though,isn’t it? | 不管怎样都是个不错的线索 对吧? |
[42:32] | Jared was trying to tell us something important. | Jared想告诉我们些重要线索 |
[42:36] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[42:39] | Next time, We’ll get him. | 下次我们会抓到他的 |
[42:44] | Next time. | 下次 |
[43:12] | Hello? | 你好? |
[43:14] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | Sync:揣艮艮 |