时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:36] | I don’t know, but she actually called and said that she’d done it. | 我不敢相信他们找不到他 他以前从没这样失踪过 |
[00:44] | Anything else you guys hear, let us know, okay? | 要是听到什么消息 请通知我们 好吗? |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:51] | Kid’s name’s cody elkins, 16 years old. | 这孩子叫Cody Elkins 16岁 |
[00:53] | Reported missing a couple days ago. | 几天前报了失踪 |
[00:55] | Turned serious enough to call us when the local policemen found the boy’s shoe | 当地警方在两条街外的排水沟里 发现了这男孩的一只鞋 |
[00:58] | two streets away in a gutter. | 于是感觉问题严重 通知了我们 |
[00:59] | Waiting on the d.n.a.We figure it’s an abduction, potential homicide, | 在等待DNA结果 我们认为是诱拐 可能是谋杀 |
[01:02] | which makes it a cbi case. | 所以案子就该加州调查局管 |
[01:04] | The parents are michael and janice, both clean. | 父母是Michael和Janice 身家清白 |
[01:06] | They have another son named brad, 14. | 还有一个儿子叫Brad 14岁 |
[01:08] | They own a flower shop here. Cho’s with ’em now. | 他们在这里开一家花店 周正在向他们问话 |
[01:11] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:15] | Think i’ll just wait out here. | 我在外面等好了 |
[01:16] | Sure, whatever. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | – Hey, dude. – Nice bike. | – 嘿 伙计 – 这小车很可爱嘛 |
[02:02] | You boys gotta be pretty anxious to see something to ride this, huh? | 你们急匆匆骑粉红小车出来 肯定是迫不及待要看热闹吧? |
[02:05] | You didn’t ride a pink bike through town to come to the store, did you? | 你们肯定不是大老远穿过镇子 专门来逛花店的 对吧? |
[02:09] | – What’d you come to see? – Nothing. | – 准备来瞧什么热闹的? – 啥都不瞧 |
[02:11] | – Really? – Let’s go, clyde. | – 是吗? – 我们走 Clyde |
[02:13] | Where’s cody elkins? | Cody Elkins在哪? |
[02:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:15] | I know you guys know where he is. | 我想你们知道他在哪 |
[02:17] | You don’t have to tell me out loud. Just look in the direction. That way? | 不用说出来 用眼神指个方向就成 那边? |
[02:22] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛那样做? |
[02:25] | Thank you. Here’s your bike. | 谢谢 给你的车 |
[02:28] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[02:34] | Cho’s gonna bring the elkins home. | 周带Elkins夫妇回家 |
[02:43] | I have a pretty good idea where cody elkins is. | 我想我知道Cody Elkins在哪儿了 |
[02:46] | Sharing is good. | 跟我们分享吧 |
[02:54] | What makes you think it’s him? | 你为什么觉得他在这儿? |
[02:56] | Because those kids gave it away. Plus they smelled like eucalyptus. | 那些孩子泄露的 再加上他们身上有桉树味道 |
[02:58] | But there’s eucalyptus trees all over around here. | 但是这里到处都是桉树 |
[03:00] | – Crows. – So? | – 乌鸦 – 怎样? |
[03:02] | Crows are carrion birds. They like dead things. | 乌鸦以腐肉为食 它们喜欢死尸 |
[03:30] | Oh,jeez. | 哦 天啊 |
[03:41] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[04:01] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[04:04] | Black magic. Sacrifice. | 黑魔法 献祭 |
[04:07] | But there’s no such thing as black magic. | 但根本就没黑魔法这个玩意 |
[04:10] | Well,somebody disagrees. | 有人可不同意哦 |
[04:13] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[04:20] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[04:36] | We’re looking for a murder weapon. | 我们在找凶器 |
[04:37] | Anything you find,anything at all,tag it and bag it. Thanks,guys. | 只要找到任何东西 装袋贴标签当证物 多谢了 伙计们 |
[04:46] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:57] | When did you last see cody? | 你最后一次见到Cody是什么时候? |
[04:58] | Friday night, after the game. | 周五晚上 在比赛结束以后 |
[05:02] | Cody plays wide receiver for his high school team. | Cody在高中校队里当外接手 |
[05:04] | Uh,they got blown out pretty good that night. | 呃 那晚他们输得很惨 |
[05:08] | But,uh,it’s a pretty good team this year. | 但他们队今年实力不错 |
[05:11] | It’s nationally ranked. | 进了全国排名 |
[05:12] | When exactly did you see him last on friday? | 周五你最后一次看到他的具体时间是? |
[05:15] | Uh,when he went to bed. | 呃 他上床那会 |
[05:17] | We were,all three of us, out early the next morning. | 我们3人第二天一早就出门了 |
[05:20] | When we came back that afternoon,cody was gone. | 下午回来的时候 Cody就不见了 |
[05:24] | He was,uh,supposed to meet his coach the next morning for,uh, | 他第二天本来是要去见教练 |
[05:27] | Some extra practice, but he never showed up. | 额外加练 但是他没有出现 |
[05:34] | *** | |
[05:35] | And that friday night, what was his state of mind? | 那个周五晚上 他的精神状态如何? |
[05:38] | He was fine. Fine. | 他挺好 挺好的 |
[05:41] | He was a little upset with himself about the game. | 比赛输了 他有点沮丧 |
[05:44] | He’d,uh,made some mental errors,you know? | 因为他心态出了点问题 |
[05:47] | Coach d. Got on him pretty good. | 教练狠狠骂了他一顿 |
[05:50] | Cody kind of pushed back a little bit,i guess. | Cody大概是回击了 我想 |
[05:53] | They had a fight? | 他们起冲突了? |
[05:54] | You could say. | 可以这么说 |
[05:56] | It’s nothing serious– locker room stuff, a little shouting. | 没什么严重的– 在更衣间吵了起来 |
[06:00] | Cody just wanted to do better. | Cody只是想表现得好一点 |
[06:04] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的? |
[06:05] | There were indications around the body of some kind of black magic ritual. | 尸体周围有黑魔法仪式的迹象 |
[06:09] | Now did he have any friends or acquaintances who were involved in that kind of thing? | 他有朋友或是熟人喜欢这玩意吗? |
[06:12] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[06:14] | It washer. | 是她 |
[06:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:17] | – Who’s this? – Tamzin dove. | – 是谁? |
[06:20] | She’s into all that black magic crap. | 她对那些黑魔法的狗屁东西很着迷 |
[06:24] | She’s… Claims to be a witch. | 她… 自称是一名女巫 |
[06:27] | Says she has powers. | 说自己有法力 |
[06:30] | And did she have some sort of resentment toward cody? | 她和Cody有什么仇怨吗? |
[06:34] | About a-a week ago, she,uh… | 大概一周前 她 呃… |
[06:37] | She claimed that cody stole her cat. | 她说Cody偷了她的猫 |
[06:39] | – Did he? – No. Of course not. | – 他有做吗? – 不 当然没有 |
[06:43] | But she put a spell on him in revenge. | 但是她对他下了个咒作为报复 |
[06:47] | A spell? What kind of spell? | 咒语? 什么咒语? |
[06:49] | I don’t know, but she actually called and said that she’d done it. | 我不知道 但是她确实打电话过来说她完成了 |
[06:53] | That must have been worrisome. | 那肯定很令人不安 |
[06:54] | At the time,cody thought it was kind of funny. | 那会儿 Cody觉得很滑稽 |
[06:58] | I mean, she’s a-a geek,you know? | 她 她是个怪胎 你知道的? |
[07:01] | I think that’s why we didn’t think about her right away. | 所以我们没有马上就想到她 |
[07:04] | Where can we find tamzin dove? | 在哪能找到Tamzin Dove? |
[07:08] | Things are getting weird already. | 事情已经开始变得诡异了 |
[07:09] | We’re off to see a witch. | 我们出发去见一位女巫 |
[07:11] | Oh,be careful. | 哦 小心点 |
[07:13] | Yeah,yeah. You find anything useful there? | 明白 你们发现什么有用的线索没? |
[07:15] | Nothing–no murder weapon, not a lot of blood. | 没有– 没有凶器 也没有大量血迹 |
[07:18] | Looks like he was killed elsewhere. | 看来他像是在别处遇害的 |
[07:20] | M.e. Estimates that he died on saturday morning, | 法医估计他的死亡时间是周六早晨 |
[07:22] | The cause being several blows with a heavy,blunt object like a crowbar or a pipe,maybe. | 死因是钝器重击 像是撬棍 管子之类的 |
[07:29] | Okay,i want you two to go and talk to cody’s football coach. | 好的 你们两个去和Cody的 美式足球教练谈谈 |
[07:32] | He and the kid had a fight on friday night. | 他和这孩子周五晚上起了冲突 |
[07:34] | They were supposed to meet up on saturday morning. | 他俩本来应该在周六早上碰面的 |
[07:36] | Got it. We got the football beat. | 明白 该我们去查球队内乱 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:48] | Look–a goat. | 看 一只山羊 |
[07:50] | Goats are signs of satan. | 山羊是撒旦的标记 |
[07:51] | So petting zoos are,like, gateways to hell? | 那这么说 儿童动物园就像是通往地狱之路了 |
[07:54] | Very much. | 差不多 |
[07:58] | Ooh,look,another bad sign. | 哦 看 另一个邪恶的标记 |
[08:18] | You shouldn’t joke around about this kind of stuff. | 别拿这事儿开玩笑 |
[08:22] | It doesn’t look like anybody’s home. | 看来没人在家 |
[08:24] | Not much security for a servant of the devil. | 魔鬼的仆人没什么安保措施 |
[08:27] | I could pick that lock with this in about five seconds. | 用这个我5秒之内就能搞定门锁 |
[08:30] | We’ll wait. | 我们得等等 |
[08:33] | Don’t look now, but we should grab one of those kids and talk to ’em. | 别回头看 我们可以抓个孩子过来问问话 |
[08:37] | Damn. | 不不 糟糕 |
[08:39] | Are they the same kids from the elkins shop? | 是在Elkin家花店附近的那几个孩子吗? |
[08:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:50] | Let’s see some hustle out there now! | 都给我振作点! |
[08:53] | It’s a tragedy. His whole life ahead of him. Great kid,too. | 真是个悲剧 大有前途 也是个好孩子 |
[08:59] | Go,go,go,go,go,go! | 快 快 快 快! |
[09:00] | Vinson,you manatee! | Vinson 磨蹭什么! |
[09:02] | Move your lard butt downfield! | 给我把你那肥屁股往前场冲! |
[09:07] | Great kid. Good values,good habits. | 好孩子 很有价值 习惯不错 |
[09:10] | You were supposed to meet with him saturday morning? | 你本应该和他在周六早上碰面? |
[09:12] | That’s right. Right here,9:00 a.m., for some serious fumble prevention reps. | 没错 就在这儿 早上9点 要训练防止丢球的动作 |
[09:15] | He never showed. | 他没出现 |
[09:16] | You and he had serious words friday night,right? | 你和他周五晚上发生了口角 对吧? |
[09:20] | Yeah,cody had a shameful game– zero t.d.s,two fumbles and five blown routes– | 是 Cody场上表现太羞耻了– 0次触地得分 2次丢球 5次踢飞 |
[09:25] | A personal foul that cost us 15 yards. | 一次侵人犯规害我们丢了15码 |
[09:28] | He let himself down and let his team down. | 他令自己失望 也令球队失望 |
[09:30] | That’s been his m.o.lately. | 他最近一直这样 |
[09:31] | That’s why we were meeting on saturday morning, to get him back on track. | 所以我们要在周六早上碰头 让他能回到正轨 |
[09:34] | “shameful”–that’s kind of harsh,isn’t it? | “羞耻”– 有点太过分了 不是吗? |
[09:37] | I run a reality-based program here. | 这可是真刀真枪的实战 |
[09:39] | If you want to hear malarkey, try the english department. | 如果你想听好话 去英语系吧 |
[09:42] | Tillis! I can see you, tillis! I can see you. | Tillis! 我看到你了 Tillis! 我看到你了 |
[09:46] | What did cody have to say in reply? | Cody回了你什么? |
[09:48] | What i discussed with cody is nobody’s business. | 我和Cody之间的谈话与外人无关 |
[09:51] | People have no freakin’ idea how it is between a coach and his team. | 人们根本搞不清楚教练和队伍的关系 |
[09:54] | Oh,we have an idea. | 哦 我们清楚 |
[09:55] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[09:56] | We looked into your history, mr. Dieter. | 我们查了下你的背景 Dieter先生 |
[09:58] | Five years ago,you lost a high school coaching job in oregon | 5年前 因为和学生不适当的肢体接触 |
[10:00] | for inappropriate physical contact with students. | 你在俄勒冈丢掉了高中教练的工作 |
[10:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:04] | You make that sound like i’m a sex molester or somethin’. | 你说的好像我是个恋童癖似的 |
[10:07] | I smacked a couple of kids because they needed an attitude adjustment. | 我”教训”了几个孩子 因为他们需要端正态度 |
[10:10] | Their pantywaist parents made an issue of it. | 那些溺爱孩子的家长就小题大做 |
[10:12] | – That’s okay then? – It’s football. | – 难道是小事? – 这是美式足球 |
[10:14] | Actually, that’s assault on a minor. | 实际上 是对未成年人的人身侵犯 |
[10:16] | There were no charges filed. | 没有指控记录 |
[10:18] | – But you had to resign. – No. No,i chose to resign. | – 但是你不得不辞职了 – 不 是我选择了辞职 |
[10:20] | With a promise to take anger management class. | 答应参加情绪控制课程 |
[10:23] | 36 hours’ worth. I did my time. | 36个小时 我都去了 |
[10:25] | Bored the rage right out of me. | 学习正确控制愤怒情绪 |
[10:29] | Ask all the questions you want. | 想问什么尽管问 |
[10:30] | – I’m not trying to hide something here. – Good. | – 我没什么好隐瞒的 – 很好 |
[10:31] | We need to search the school gym and the locker rooms. | 我们要搜查学校体育馆和更衣室 |
[10:33] | Do whatever you gotta do. Frank! | 随便吧 Frank! |
[10:35] | Frank,you need to pull around him, and you need to get upfield. | Frank 你得把他拖住 插到前场去 |
[10:39] | No,your strong side tackle should do that. | 不 那是有球侧的阻截队员该做的 |
[10:41] | He’s got the better first set, and your tight end’s jumping his route. | 他第一局表现不错 还有你的近边锋都出线了 |
[10:52] | Hey,quick hands, think fast. Hit me. I’m open. | 嘿 出手快 动脑快 投球 我来了 |
[10:56] | Uh,no. | 呃 不 |
[10:57] | What kind of coach’s kid are you? | 你这算什么教练培养的女儿? |
[10:58] | Your daddy would be ashamed. | 你爸爸肯定惭愧死了 |
[11:01] | Fine. Go long. | 好吧 过去 |
[11:06] | Oh,nice! | 哦 不错! |
[11:13] | – Hey,check this out. – Interesting. | – 嘿 看看这个 – 有意思 |
[11:20] | Let’s get this to forensics. | 送回鉴证科 |
[11:29] | Okay,boss. | 好的 头 |
[11:31] | Minelli says we can go in. The warrant’s on its way. Let’s do this. | Minelli说我们能进去了 搜查令在路上了 开门吧 |
[11:35] | Bet you can’t do it in five… | 赌你5秒内打不开… |
[11:40] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[11:45] | – What’s wrong? – I’ll wait out here. | – 怎么了? – 我在外面等 |
[11:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:50] | All right,i’ll go in, but you first. | 好吧 我进去 但是你先 |
[12:02] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:12] | You must be the cbi. | 你们一定是加州调查局的 |
[12:14] | – Please sit down. – Thank you. | – 坐吧 – 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Why didn’t you just let us in? | 你为什么不给我们开门呢? |
[12:18] | If i had,i wouldn’t have the upper hand,now would i? | 如果我开了 我就没法占得先机了 |
[12:21] | So you were expecting us. | 你在等我们来 |
[12:23] | Of course. | 没错 |
[12:24] | I heard what was done to cody elkins. | 我听说了Cody Elkins身上发生的事 |
[12:27] | They used a pentacle and a flame, made it look like witchcraft–wicca. | 用了五芒星和火焰 让它看起来像是法术–巫术崇拜 |
[12:32] | Naturally,you’d come to me. | 自然你们就会来找我 |
[12:36] | I’m the only witch in town. | 我是镇上唯一的女巫 |
[12:44] | Those details about that– no,thank you–pentacles, and the candles weren’t made public. | 这些细节– 不 谢谢– 五芒星 蜡烛 并没有公开 |
[12:49] | – How did you know about them? – Yes,please. | – 你怎么知道的? – 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Friends. | 朋友们说的 |
[12:53] | So your friends were involved in cody’s death? | 那么你的朋友们和Cody的死有关了? |
[12:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:56] | Are these friends small with long hair? | 你这些朋友是不是长头发的小孩? |
[12:58] | The big one’s name is clyde? | 领头的那个叫Clyde? |
[12:59] | He has a sister with a pink bike? | 他有个姐姐有辆粉色的自行车? |
[13:02] | Yes,that’s them. | 没错 是他们 |
[13:04] | You’re friends with a lot of kids then. | 你很喜欢和小孩交朋友嘛 |
[13:06] | Yes,kids… | 是的 孩子… |
[13:08] | They like mystery and darkness, and i like kids. | 他们喜欢神秘和黑暗 而我也喜欢孩子 |
[13:13] | What do their parents have to say about that? | 他们的家长没意见吗? |
[13:16] | The kids that come here come because their parents don’t give a hoot. | 那些孩子之所以来这儿 是因为他们的家长不介意 |
[13:20] | But they had nothing to do with cody’s death, nor the pentacle and the candles. | 但是他们和Cody的死 或五芒星 蜡烛都没有关系 |
[13:24] | What were they doing in the woods,then? | 那他们在树林里面做什么? |
[13:26] | – Picking herbs for me. – Herbs? | – 帮我采草药 – 草药? |
[13:29] | Fenugreek, wild roses,nettles. | 葫芦巴 野玫瑰 荨麻 |
[13:33] | Please. | 请随便看 |
[13:42] | I make and sell wicca healing powders on the internet. | 我制作和在网上售卖治疗系魔法药粉 |
[13:45] | You should check out my web site. | 你们可以上网查我的网站 |
[13:47] | Why didn’t you tell the police your friends found a body? | 你为什么没跟警察说 你的朋友发现了尸体? |
[13:50] | What for? | 为什么要说呢? |
[13:51] | I knew the earth and the rain and the animals would take care of cody. | 大地 雨露 动物会照顾Cody的 |
[13:56] | You can’t help him. | 你帮不了他 |
[13:57] | It’s true. We can’t, but what wecando is find and punish the people who murdered him. | 没错 我们是帮不了 但是我们能做的 就是找出并惩罚谋杀了他的人 |
[14:02] | There’s no need. Cody deserved to die. He was a bad person. | 没必要 Cody该死 他是个坏人 |
[14:07] | He stole and tortured and killed my cat. | 他偷了我的猫 把它折磨致死 |
[14:12] | I saw him take it. | 我看见他偷了 |
[14:13] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么干? |
[14:14] | Fear,i guess. | 恐惧 我猜 |
[14:16] | That’s just the way it is with the cowen. | 麻瓜们就是这样 |
[14:19] | They live in fear. | 他们活在恐惧中 |
[14:20] | The cowen? | 麻瓜? |
[14:23] | Those who are not wicca. | 那些不会巫术的人 |
[14:24] | Those who unbelieve our powers. | 那些不相信我们法力的人 |
[14:26] | What powers are you talking about,exactly? | 确切点儿 你说的法力指什么? |
[14:28] | A witch is simply a high priestess of the wicca. | 女巫是魔法世界中的女祭司 |
[14:32] | We worship the horned god and the triple goddess. | 我们崇拜角神和三性女神 |
[14:35] | We’re healers mostly, but we have the magic also, when needed– | 我们一般是医疗师 但我们也有法力 当需要… |
[14:39] | Spells and so forth. | 施咒什么的时候 |
[14:41] | Did you put a spell on cody elkins? | 你对Cody Elkins施咒了吗? |
[14:43] | I did. | 我施了 |
[14:45] | I put a killing spell on him. | 我对他施了死咒 |
[14:47] | I’d done the spell several times before, but this is the first time it’s worked. | 我以前也施过几次这个咒 但这是第一次成功 |
[14:53] | What does the spelling involve? | 施咒需要些什么? |
[14:56] | What do you do,exactly? | 你到底是怎么施的? |
[15:01] | Why am i here? | 为什么带我来这儿? |
[15:03] | So you can explain to us why forensics tells us that | 这样你可以跟我们解释下 为什么鉴证科说 |
[15:05] | your blood was found l over a t-shirt we found in cody’s locker. | 我们在Cody的衣物柜里找到的 一件T恤上都是你的血 |
[15:08] | I told you, we had an argument. | 我跟你们说了 我们起争执了 |
[15:10] | Oh,so now you’re saying you had an actual fistfight? | 你现在又说你们互殴了? |
[15:13] | – You drew blood? – Yeah. | – 你流血了? – 对 |
[15:15] | It was no big deal. I chewed him out. He got mad. | 没什么大不了的 我训他训得太凶 惹他发怒 |
[15:17] | He took a couple of swings at me. | 他冲我挥了几拳 |
[15:19] | Laid out by a kid,huh? | 被个孩子打翻在地? |
[15:21] | It was a lucky punch. | 那是他走运 |
[15:22] | So your own student beats you up,and you don’t tell anyone? | 你自己的学生打了你 你竟谁都没告诉? |
[15:25] | It was no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:27] | Or maybe you figured you’re gonna get even with him the next morning, so best keep it quiet,huh? | 或许是你知道第二天早上能跟他扯平 所以最好什么都别说? |
[15:30] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[15:32] | I was too embarrassed. | 我太丢人了 |
[15:34] | People don’t know the kid is a freaking nut bag. | 大家不知道那孩子是个疯子 |
[15:37] | Makes me look bad either way, so i just pretended it didn’t happen. | 不管怎么说我脸上也不光彩 所以我就假装什么都没发生 |
[15:41] | He hit you first– his own coach? | 他先打你的… 打他的教练? |
[15:44] | I told you–a nut bag. | 跟你们说了… 他是疯子 |
[15:45] | Well, that’s not what we’ve heard. | 我们听说的可不是这样 |
[15:47] | Ask daniel brown. | 去问Daniel Brown |
[15:49] | He’s a good friend of cody’s. | 他是Cody的好朋友 |
[15:50] | Last month cody got mad over a card game or something. | 上个月Cody跟他打牌时发了飙 |
[15:53] | Beat danno unconscious. Had to be dragged off of him. | 把Daniel打得不省人事 幸好有人把他拽开了 |
[15:56] | I don’t know why danno didn’t press charges. | 我不知道Daniel为什么不起诉 |
[15:58] | – Daniel brown? – Yeah. | – 是Daniel brown? – 对 |
[16:07] | Killing spells are secret, but this is a public binding spell that icanshow you, and it’s similar. | 死咒是保密的 但有个公开的捆绑咒 我可以给你展示 都差不多 |
[16:13] | – What is your name? – What’s it to you? | – 你叫什么名字? – 问这个干嘛? |
[16:15] | Kimball cho. | Kimball 周 |
[16:20] | God and goddess,hear me. | 神与女神 请听我说 |
[16:21] | By light of the one flame, let this mortal soul, kimball cho, be bound by my power. | 借着火焰的光芒 让这个凡夫俗子 Kimball 周 束缚于我的法力之下 |
[16:28] | So that he knows i speak truth, | 如此他便知我所言非虚 |
[16:30] | let him behold the king of beasts and kneel before him. | 让他被带到万兽之王面前 对其顶礼膜拜 |
[16:35] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[16:53] | That’s it? That’s your spell? | 就这样? 你就这么施咒? |
[16:56] | You’re not gonna make him drink a potion or anything like that? | 你不让他喝个药剂什么的? |
[16:59] | Doesn’t look like much, does it? | 看起来不像那么回事 是吧? |
[17:01] | But it’s very powerful magic. | 但这是非常强大的魔法 |
[17:02] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | Unfortunately it seems that one of your friends helped your magic along with a blunt instrument. | 然而貌似是你的一个朋友 用钝器帮你完成了魔法 |
[17:09] | In which case, you’re as unmagically guilty as they are. | 那样的话 你就跟他们一样有罪 |
[17:12] | If a friend of mine had done this, | 如果是我的某个朋友做的 |
[17:14] | They wouldn’t have pointed the police right to me with a pentacle and flame. | 他们不会用五芒星和火焰 把警察引到我这儿来 |
[17:18] | No,cody’s murder was staged to look like wicca. | 不 Cody的死被布置成巫术的样子 |
[17:22] | Any fool in this town would think of it. It’s obvious misdirection. | 城里的哪个蠢蛋都想得到 这是明显的误导 |
[17:25] | There’s a witch in town. Duh. | 城里有个女巫 |
[17:27] | A witch that put a killing spell on the boy in question. | 对那男孩施了死咒的女巫 就成了怀疑对象 |
[17:30] | Exactly. It’s perfect. | 没错 完美的陷害 |
[17:32] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Cho? Kimball cho,let’s go. | 周? Kimball 周 我们走 |
[17:56] | Didn’t want to bring her in? | 不想把她带到局里? |
[17:57] | You don’t think she did this,do you? | 你不会觉得是她干的吧? |
[17:59] | Oh,she’s deep in it somehow– hiding something or someone. | 总之她卷进了这件事… 在隐瞒什么事或什么人 |
[18:02] | I agree. I’d bring her in, but on what charges? | 我同意 我该把她带到局里 但用什么罪名? |
[18:05] | She’s a whack job. She enjoys the attention. | 她是个神经病 她渴望得到关注 |
[18:08] | Quicker and more effective to just ignore her and let her come to us. | 忽视她是最快捷有效的方法 让她来找我们 |
[18:11] | That’s very astute psychology, lisbon. I’m impressed. | 非常狡猾的心理战啊 Lisbon 厉害 |
[18:16] | Hey,why’d you give her my name? | 嘿 你干嘛告诉她我的名字? |
[18:18] | She said i was gonna kneel before the lord of beasts. What does that even mean? | 她说我要在万兽之王面前顶礼膜拜 那到底是什么意思? |
[18:22] | What? Oh,come on. | 啥? 不会吧 |
[18:24] | You’re not telling me you believe she’s an actual witch. | 你不会是真相信她是女巫吧 |
[18:26] | No,of course not. | 不 当然不相信 |
[18:27] | But i mean, if dark forces did exist, | 但我是说 如果黑暗力量真的存在 |
[18:29] | It stands to reason there could be people who control them for their own ends. | 有人为了自己的利益操纵这种力量 也完全说得通啊 |
[18:32] | They’re called investment bankers. | 魔鬼代言人就是投资银行那些银行家 |
[18:33] | They don’t live around here, i assure you. | 他们不住在这附近 我向你保证 |
[18:36] | Relax. No such thing as witches. | 别紧张 没有女巫这回事 |
[18:40] | Yeah,that’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来当然轻松 |
[18:42] | Weird witch lady didn’t burn you in effigy and bind you to her power. | 怪女巫没把你做成纸人烧掉 也没施法把你绑住 |
[18:58] | “kimball,” she says, “you shall kneel before the lord of beasts.” | “kimball” 她说 “你要在 万兽之王面前顶礼膜拜” |
[19:01] | – That’s scary. – Yeah. | – 真吓人 – 对 |
[19:03] | Yeah,if you’re a 12-year-old girl at her first sleepaway camp. | 除非你是12岁的小姑娘 第一次去野营 才吓人 |
[19:06] | You had to be there. | 你当时又不在场 |
[19:07] | Don’t sweat it,man. Met this girl in college. She said she was a witch. | 别紧张 伙计 我在大学的时候 遇到过个女孩 她说她是女巫 |
[19:11] | It’s not a satanic cult. They’re just nerds in cloaks. | 又不是圣诞老人 他们只是穿斗篷的怪人 |
[19:16] | Hey,there he is. | 嘿 他来了 |
[19:20] | Daniel brown? | 你是Daniel Brown吗? |
[19:22] | We’ve got some questions about cody elkins. | 我们有几个关于Cody Elkins的问题 |
[19:32] | No! Let me go! | 不! 放开我! |
[19:36] | ******* | 手背到后面 快点 |
[19:38] | – Hello to beast. – Let me see your hands. | – 你好万兽之王 – 把手伸出来 |
[19:40] | – Let me go! – Come on. | – 放开我! – 快点儿 |
[19:44] | The spell was real. | 那咒是真的 |
[19:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:54] | Danactive your fight with cody elkins. | 讲讲你跟Cody Elkins的争执吧 |
[19:56] | What fight? There was no fight. | 什么争执? 我们没有争执 |
[19:59] | No? He beat you unconscious is what we heard. | 没有? 我们听说他把你打晕了 |
[20:02] | Put you in the hospital. We have witnesses. | 让你进了医院 我们有证人 |
[20:04] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:06] | – Nah,it wasn’t that bad. – T you in the hospital? | – 不是 也没那么严重 – 但你进了医院? |
[20:09] | Yeah,for a couple of hours. | 对 但只是几个小时 |
[20:10] | It was observation. | 留院观察而已 |
[20:14] | So why didn’t you press charges? | 你为什么没有起诉? |
[20:16] | It was a misunderstanding between friends. | 那只是朋友之间的误会 |
[20:18] | Nobody’s fault. | 不是谁的错 |
[20:20] | Oh,i want to get in there. | 我真想进去啊 |
[20:23] | Go in there. | 那就去呗 |
[20:25] | Just… I’m just… | 只是… 我只是… |
[20:27] | Or perhaps you figured you’d take revenge more… Directly? | 或许你觉得可以更…直接地报复? |
[20:30] | Nah. | 不是 |
[20:33] | How did the fight start, daniel? | 你们怎么起的争执 Daniel? |
[20:36] | Over at roy t. ‘S place playing cards,drinkin’. | 我们在Roy T. 家打牌喝酒 |
[20:40] | His mom’s in rehab. | 他妈妈在戒瘾 |
[20:42] | So he’s got the run of the place. | 所以他家他说了算 |
[20:44] | I did some trash-talkin’. Cody got mad. | 我说了些混话 Cody发飙了 |
[20:48] | We fought. He won. That’s all. | 我们打起来了 他赢了 就是这样 |
[20:50] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[20:53] | Rigsby,uh,you– do you mind if i… | Rigsby 介意我… |
[20:56] | – No,do your thing,man. – Thanks. | – 不介意 你来吧 伙计 – 多谢 |
[21:02] | – I’m patrick. You must be… – Daniel. | – 我是Patrick 你一定是… |
[21:05] | – All right,daniel? – Yeah? | – 好 Daniel? – 什么? |
[21:06] | Can i keep your hand? Thanks. Nothing strange. | 我能抓着你的手吗? 谢谢 没什么奇怪的 |
[21:10] | I want you to breathe… | 我想让你呼吸… |
[21:13] | And look right here. | 看着这里 |
[21:17] | What did you say that angered cody? | 你对那个愤怒的Cody怎么看? |
[21:19] | It was a card game. | 我们在玩扑克 |
[21:21] | A lot of trash-talking. | 说了很多混话 |
[21:23] | So i was tripping on his family like, “your mom’s a ho. Dad’s a punk bitch.” | 我在损他的家人 我说 “你妈是妓女 你爸是小瘪三” |
[21:29] | Keep it over here. | 看这儿 |
[21:30] | Just relax and keep it right up in here. | 别紧张 一直看这里就好了 |
[21:32] | – I’m lookin’ at you,man. – Good. | – 我看着你呢 伙计 – 很好 |
[21:35] | Anyway,cody goes off. Bam. | 总之 Cody怒了 砰 |
[21:39] | Smashes a beer bottle over my head. | 把啤酒瓶砸到了我头上 |
[21:41] | No warning. | 连句警告都没有 |
[21:43] | I mean,i’m out cold, but… | 我没了知觉 但… |
[21:45] | But the guys tell me he tried to seriously stomp me out. | 但其他人告诉我他还想狠狠地踹我 |
[21:48] | And if they hadn’t grabbed him, i could be dead. | 如果不是他们抓着他 我肯定挂了 |
[21:52] | How much did the elkins pay you for your silence? | Elkins给了你多少封口费? |
[21:59] | – Nothing. – Want to try that again? | – 什么都没给 – 要不要再想想? |
[22:10] | 1000. | 1000块 |
[22:17] | You have to admit it’s uncanny. The lord of beasts? | 你得承认这确实离奇 万兽之王? |
[22:19] | Coincidence. | 巧合啦 |
[22:21] | Please. What are the chances? | 拜托 这几率有多大? |
[22:22] | Million to one. | 百万分之一 |
[22:23] | There you go. | 就是说嘛 |
[22:25] | Life is a million to one. | 生命就是百万分之一 |
[22:26] | The universe is one big coincidence. | 宇宙是个大巧合 |
[22:28] | Cosmically improbable coincidences– they happen all the time. | 按照宇宙法则 不可能的巧合… 随时在发生 |
[22:31] | We just don’t notice ’em. | 我们只是没注意罢了 |
[22:32] | Or she’s a witch. | 要么她就是女巫 |
[22:34] | Or she’s a witch. | 要么她就是女巫 |
[22:38] | Is she in custody– the witch? | 她被逮捕了吗… 那个女巫? |
[22:41] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[22:42] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[22:43] | She did put a spell on your son, like you said. You’re right. | 她确实对你儿子施了咒 你是对的 |
[22:46] | But that doesn’t constitute a criminal offense. | 但这并不构成犯罪行为 |
[22:49] | That’s protected free speech. | 那是受保护的言论自由 |
[22:51] | So why are you here? | 那你们来干嘛? |
[22:52] | It seems cody had some violence issues that we need to speak about. | 看来Cody有暴力倾向 我们得谈谈这件事 |
[22:55] | No. He was a good boy. | 不 他是个乖孩子 |
[22:58] | Oh,we’re not saying otherwise,ma’am. | 否则我们就不会说了 夫人 |
[23:00] | But if he had problems with his temper, | 但如果他的脾气真的很坏 |
[23:02] | That might help explain the context leading to his death. | 这或许能帮我们搞清他死亡的前因后果 |
[23:05] | Context? In a pig’s ear. | 前因后果? 真是一团糟 |
[23:06] | You’re trying to blame cody for his own death. | 你们想把Cody的死怪到他自己头上 |
[23:09] | I have a question. It’s always bothered me. | 我有个问题 困扰我好久了 |
[23:11] | Why do they call it football? | 为什么叫美式足球? |
[23:13] | People don’t really use their feet much,do they? | 人们根本没怎么用脚踢 是吧? |
[23:17] | Are you trying to be rude or disrespectful or what? | 你想无礼取闹还是怎么的? |
[23:20] | Could i use your bathroom, please? | 我能用下你的卫生间吗 拜托? |
[23:22] | Down the hall to your left. | 走廊尽头左手边 |
[23:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:27] | – What’s his problem? – Sorry about that. | – 他什么毛病啊? – 抱歉 |
[23:29] | – Do you know a boy named daniel brown? – No. | – 认识个叫Daniel Brown的男孩吗? – 不认识 |
[23:34] | Michael… | |
[23:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | I see where this is going. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[23:44] | Daniel and cody had a fight. | Daniel和Cody打了一架 |
[23:57] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[24:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[24:01] | I can’t. I wish i could. | 我不能走 真希望我能走 |
[24:04] | It’s my job to hound people until i get the truth. | 我的工作就是死缠烂打 直到查明真相 |
[24:07] | Yeah,well, uh,good luck with that. | 好 那就祝你好运 |
[24:15] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[24:18] | Must be tough being cody elkins’ little brother. | 当Cody Elkins的弟弟很难吧 |
[24:21] | No. | 没有 |
[24:25] | Well… Sometimes. | 嗯… 有时候是 |
[24:28] | Me? I’d hate it. | 是我的话 我肯定恨死了 |
[24:29] | He gets all the attention, the glory, the girls flocking around– for what? | 他备受关注 荣耀和美女 都围着他转… 凭什么? |
[24:34] | For running and jumping and catching a-a thing? | 就凭跑跑跳跳接东西? |
[24:37] | – Yeah, monkeys could do that. – Yeah. | – 猴子都做得到 – 对 |
[24:39] | Monkeys could do it better. | 猴子还能做得更好 |
[24:40] | Yeah,you know, if monkeys played football, they would kick some serious jock butt. | 如果猴子玩美式足球 他们肯定能横扫那些笨蛋球员 |
[24:51] | All right,i admit it. | 我承认 |
[24:53] | I gave daniel brown money to,uh, to keep him quiet. | 我给了Daniel钱让他别说出去 |
[24:57] | Cody has a… | Cody有… |
[25:00] | Had… A real shot at a college career. | 有过…很大机会能进大学职业队 |
[25:03] | Would have been the first elkins to have that chance, and we were so proud. | 那会是Elkins家第一个有这种机会的人 我们非常骄傲 |
[25:11] | But you gotta understand. | 但你得明白 |
[25:12] | A coach hears about these kinds of run-ins, | 教练会向孩子们打听这些争执 |
[25:14] | And it would have ruined his chances at one of the top schools. | 这会毁了他进一流大学的机会 |
[25:18] | – Had these run-ins ever happened before? – No. | – 以前发生过这样的争执吗? – 没有 |
[25:21] | No,our son had no problem with violence. | 没有 我们儿子没有暴力倾向 |
[25:24] | It was an isolated incident. | 那是独立的偶发事件 |
[25:28] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友呢? |
[25:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:34] | How come cody killed tamzin dove’s cat? | Cody为什么要杀Tamzin Dove的猫? |
[25:38] | I-i don’t know that he did that. | 我不知道他干了这事 |
[25:41] | She saw him take it. | 她看见他偷了 |
[25:43] | Well,look,she–she saw what she saw,right? | 听着… 她说她看见了而已 |
[25:46] | All right? I-i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:52] | Um,if–if he did do it… | 如果他真干了… |
[25:57] | You know,k-kill the cat… | 杀了那只猫… |
[26:00] | – Do you think he deserved to die? – Do you? | – 你觉得他该死吗? – 你觉得呢? |
[26:04] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[26:11] | You don’t speak to my son without my permission. | 没我的同意你不能跟我儿子说话 |
[26:14] | Well,that’s a little weird and controlling,but okay. | 这话说的有点怪异加控制狂 但好吧 |
[26:16] | Do you mind if i speak to your son,mr. Elkins? | 你介意我跟你儿子谈谈吗 Elkins先生? |
[26:19] | Yes,i do mind. | 是的 我介意 |
[26:22] | I asked. See you around,brad. | 我问你意见了 回见 Brad |
[26:40] | Oh,my god. Where’s my food? What isthis? | 老天爷 我吃的哪儿去了? 这什么玩意儿? |
[26:43] | That is healthy and nutritious snacking. | 那是健康又营养的零食 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[26:48] | Seriously, i’m allergic to carrots. | 说真的 我对胡萝卜过敏 |
[26:50] | Well,i’m tired of the car reeking like fast food. | 我受够了车上总是一股快餐的味道 |
[26:52] | It’s like working with a caterpillar… | 就像我在和一条毛虫一起干活… |
[26:55] | I can’t even be in the same room as a carrot. I go into anaphylactic sho– | 我可没法跟胡萝卜共处一室 不然我可要过敏休… |
[27:02] | funny. | 真好笑 |
[27:05] | That’s enough. Rigsby,come on. | 好啦 Rigsby 行了啦 |
[27:10] | ******* Look,look,look,look. There he is. He’s leaving. | 是Brad 看 看 看 看 在那儿 他要走了 |
[27:25] | Why won’t this damn thing log in? | 这鬼东西怎么登不进去? |
[27:38] | – Lisbon. – *******8 | – 是我 |
[27:40] | Oh,good,van pelt. How do i get on to the– | 正好 Van Pelt 我怎么才能登上… |
[27:42] | We just followed the kid to the witch’s house. | 我们刚跟着那孩子到了女巫家 |
[27:46] | Is she with him? | 她跟他在一起? |
[27:47] | He just went inside. They hugged. | 他进去了 他们拥抱了 |
[27:51] | Brad elkins is at tamzin dove’s. | Brad Elkins在Tamzin Dove家 |
[27:53] | He hugged her and then went inside. | 他拥抱了她 然后进去了 |
[27:54] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:56] | They should wait ten minutes,then go in. | 他们应该等十分钟 然后再进去 |
[27:59] | Why wait? | 为什么要等? |
[28:00] | Let the plot develop. Let the fruit ripen. Let the yeast rise, etcetera. | 等剧情继续发展 等果实慢慢成熟 等面包慢慢发酵 如此之类的 |
[28:05] | What if he means to do her harm? | 要是他想伤害她呢? |
[28:07] | Well,if he was gonna do that, he’d have done it by now. | 要是他打算这么做的话 现在已经下手了 |
[28:12] | Wait ten minutes, then go in. | 等十分钟 然后再进去 |
[28:13] | – Okay,boss. – Well? | – 是 头 – 怎么说? |
[28:16] | We wait ten minutes, then we go in. | 叫我们等十分钟再进去 |
[28:19] | And personally,i don’t care if we wait all night. | 我自己呢 宁愿在外等一晚上 |
[28:21] | Witchcraft creeps me out. | 提到巫术我就毛骨悚然 |
[28:22] | It doesn’t bother me. Nerds in cloaks. | 我对它不感冒 就是穿斗篷的傻瓜 |
[28:25] | There’s more to it than that. | 巫术可不单那样而已 |
[28:26] | Ah,it’s just a silly alternative lifestyle, like “star trek” or yoga. | 只是不同生活方式而已 像是”星际迷航”迷和瑜伽迷一样 |
[28:29] | I do yoga. | 我就练瑜伽 |
[28:35] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[28:37] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[28:40] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[28:43] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[28:47] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[28:49] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[28:53] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[28:55] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:15] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[29:18] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:21] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[29:23] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:34] | By blood,has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[29:37] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:39] | By blood, has he been sullied. | 汝之血 已玷浊 |
[29:42] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:47] | – Hear that? – What is that? | – 听到了? – 搞什么? |
[29:48] | By blood,let him be cleansed. | 吾之血 净涤尔 |
[29:51] | Not yoga. | 他们可不是在练瑜伽 |
[29:54] | Police,freeze! Everybody stay where you are! | 警察 不许动! 谁都不准动! |
[29:56] | – Stay where you are! – Everybody stay where you are! | – 待在那儿别动! – 所有人不许动! |
[29:57] | – Drop the knife. | – Drop the knife. – 把刀放下 – 把刀放下 |
[30:00] | Brad,we’re cbi. You all right? | Brad 我们是CBI的 你没事吧? |
[30:02] | – Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go back. Let’s go. – What? No! | – 快 跟我走 回去 快走 – 什么? 我不走! |
[30:04] | What–what’s wrong with you people,huh? | 你们– 是怎么回事啊? |
[30:06] | – Why can’t you just leave me alone? – Come on,brad. | – 你们怎么就不能别来烦我? – 过来 Brad |
[30:08] | Stay calm,brad. | 冷静点 Brad |
[30:10] | Be patient with the ways of the cowen. | 对无知的麻瓜耐心点 |
[30:12] | Everybody just stay where you are. | 所有人待着别动 |
[30:29] | TAMZIN DOVE. i like it. | Tamzin Dove 这名字我喜欢 |
[30:34] | These files say your real name is sarah jones from new jersey. | 这儿的档案上说你的真名是 Sarah Jones 新泽西人 |
[30:38] | Your mother committed suicide when you were 16. | 你16岁时 母亲自杀了 |
[30:40] | You don’t know who your father is. | 你不知道父亲是谁 |
[30:41] | You’re a college dropout. | 大学中途辍学了 |
[30:43] | You have a history of mild psychiatric problems, | 你有轻度精神病史 |
[30:46] | And you served six months for shoplifting a few years back. | 几年前因在商店行窃服过半年刑 |
[30:54] | Sarah jones is dead. | Sarah Jones已经死了 |
[30:56] | I’m tamzin dove. I am a priestess of wicca. You can’t hurt me. | 我是Tamzin Dove 巫术崇拜的女祭司 你伤害不了我的 |
[31:00] | Oh, i don’t want to hurt you. | 我可不想伤害你 |
[31:02] | I imagine there’s been enough of that. | 我想你受的伤已经够多了 |
[31:04] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[31:06] | This is a murder investigation, so one way or another, you’re looking at trouble. | 这是凶案调查 无论怎样 你现在都有麻烦在身 |
[31:11] | The goddess will protect me. | 女神会保护我的 |
[31:15] | Tamzin,the goddess may give you solace and hope and meaning in your life, | Tamzin 女神可以给你慰藉 希望 为你在生活道路上指点迷津 |
[31:21] | But she can’t protect you from those police out there. | 但她没法保护你不被那些警察抓起来 |
[31:31] | Brad’s been an apprentice of my coven since last autumn equinox. | 自从去年秋分时节起 Brad就成了女巫集会的学徒 |
[31:35] | There’s no crime in that. | 这可不犯法 |
[31:37] | Kind of young to be a witch,isn’t it? | 当巫师年纪小了点吧? |
[31:39] | We’re all born witch. | 人人生来都是巫师 |
[31:41] | We’re all born into magic. | 都生来具有魔力 |
[31:43] | It’s taken from us as we grow up. | 随着年龄的增长 法力逐渐消失 |
[31:46] | Interesting,if true. | 有意思 如果真如你所言 |
[31:49] | How did brad’s parents feel about this new direction in his life? | Brad选择去做巫师 他父母是什么态度? |
[31:53] | Brad’s parents just… | Brad的父母 他们… |
[31:56] | Really hate witches for some reason. | 不知为何非常痛恨巫师 |
[31:58] | I mean,like, more than most. | 比其他人都痛恨巫术 |
[32:01] | About a month ago his mom threatened to kill me if i ever spoke to him again. | 大概一个月前 他妈妈威胁我说 要是我再跟他说话 她就杀了我 |
[32:05] | But you did. | 但你还是跟他说话了 |
[32:05] | Brad came to me of his own free will. | Brad是自愿来找我的 |
[32:08] | He was drawn to wicca. | 他被巫术崇拜深深吸引了 |
[32:10] | I couldn’t turn him away. | 我不能撵他出去 |
[32:12] | How does he feel about the spell you put on his brother? | 他对你向他哥哥施加的咒语怎么看? |
[32:14] | He’s at peace with it. | 他对此并不抗拒 |
[32:17] | That’s why we were conducting the cleansing ritual. | 所以我们才会进行净化仪式 |
[32:20] | Brad knows the difference between the world of magic and the real world. | Brad清楚魔法世界与真实世界的区别 |
[32:25] | He understands i didn’t kill his brother. | 他明白我没有杀死他哥哥 |
[32:28] | Maybe because in the real world, brad did it. | 也许是因为在真实世界里 Brad杀了他哥哥 |
[32:31] | What have you got? | 有什么消息? |
[32:32] | Brad’s been hospitalized twice in the last year. | Brad去年入院两次 |
[32:35] | Both times the accident report lists the cause as “roughhousing with brother.” | 两次事故报告上的原因 写的都是”与其兄大打出手” |
[32:39] | Think maybe brad had enough? | 也许Brad受够那种日子了? |
[32:41] | Everybody has a limit. | 忍耐总是有限度的 |
[32:49] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:54] | Me? No! | 我? 绝不! |
[32:56] | W-why would i kill my own brother? | 我为什么要杀自己亲哥哥? |
[32:59] | So he would stop hurting you. | 这样他才不会继续伤害你 |
[33:01] | Yeah,but he never hurt me. Ever! | 但他从没伤害过我 从没! |
[33:03] | He put you in the hospital twice. | 他害你入院两次 |
[33:06] | Accidents. They–they were accidents. So? | 是意外 那都是意外 又怎样? |
[33:09] | So he did hurt you. It was just–it was accidentally. | 就是他确实伤害过你 只是– 是意外来的 |
[33:12] | Yeah. I-i mean no. | 对 不是的 |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:18] | He hated that you were friends with tamzin,didn’t he? | 他讨厌你跟Tamzin交朋友 对吗? |
[33:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:25] | But you never gave her up. | 但你不愿跟她断绝往来 |
[33:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:32] | I feel safe there. | 我觉得那儿很安全 |
[33:37] | Sorry. Can i have a minute? | 抱歉 借一步说话? |
[33:41] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快就回来 |
[33:50] | The parents are here. You want me to hold ’em off? | 他父母都来了 要我拖着他们吗? |
[33:52] | Yeah. Wait. No. | 好 等等 别拖着了 |
[33:55] | Let brad go with them until we get some hard evidence to bear down on them. | 让Brad跟他们走 等我们找到 确凿证据再去找他们 |
[33:59] | Yes,but let me talk to them first. | 好 但先让我跟他们谈谈 |
[34:16] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:18] | I don’t see why you had to drag him all the way down here. | 我不明白你们为什么要把他抓来这里 |
[34:20] | We’re sorry for any inconvenience. | 对你们造成的不便我们深表歉意 |
[34:24] | Strange that neither of you told us about the connection with tamzin dove. | 奇怪的是 你们谁都没说自己认识 |
[34:30] | We were… | 我们很迷惑… |
[34:32] | Confused, to be honest with you. | 老实跟你们说 |
[34:33] | We don’t understand brad’s obsession with witchcraft. | 我们不明白Brad为什么对巫术这么着迷 |
[34:37] | We want to understand, and we’re trying, but it’s… | 我们想弄明白 我们也努力了 但… |
[34:40] | It’s disturbing and,uh,a little embarrassing, to tell you the truth. | 告诉你们实情 我们觉得很心烦 说出来挺丢人的 |
[34:45] | We’re in this together,right? | 我们一起面对这事 对吧? |
[34:47] | We’re gonna get help. | 我们会找人帮忙的 |
[34:49] | Nowadays there’s,uh,therapy for these kinds of problems,right? | 现在有治疗这种毛病的方法吧? |
[34:53] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会一起解决这事的 |
[34:56] | – Have you charged that,uh,woman? – No. | – 你们起诉那个… 女人了吗? – 没有 |
[34:58] | No? | 没有? |
[35:01] | I mean,isn’t it obvious that she did it– | 这还不够明显吗? 是她– |
[35:04] | her, one of her weirdo friends?I mean– | 或是她的某个古怪朋友干的? |
[35:07] | she’s helping us with our inquiries. | 她正在接受我们的调查 |
[35:10] | She swears she’s innocent, so we’re having her put a spell of revelation on the murder weapon. | 她发誓自己是清白的 所以我们让她对凶器下了个启示之咒 |
[35:15] | A spell of revelation? | 启示之咒? |
[35:18] | Witches have the power of telekinesis. | 巫师有心灵遥感的能力 |
[35:20] | She says that she has a spell | 她说她有一道咒语 |
[35:23] | which will raise the weapon from wherever it’s being concealed and reveal itself to us. | 能让藏匿的凶器现身 自己跑到我们面前来 |
[35:27] | And you believe this evil crap? | 你信这种邪说鬼话? |
[35:29] | Well,you never can tell. We’re gonna give it a whirl. | 你也不知道不是 我们暂且试试看吧 |
[35:32] | That’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[35:34] | Her last spell seemed to work pretty well. | 她上一道咒语好像挺管用的 |
[35:38] | How could you be so cold? | 你们怎么能如此冷血无情? |
[35:40] | Practice. | 勤加练习的结果 |
[35:44] | I apologize. Brad is free to go. | 我很抱歉 Brad可以走了 |
[35:47] | – Let’s go. – Come on,son. | – 走吧 – 儿子 走 |
[35:50] | See you,brad. | 回见 Brad |
[36:00] | Well,look after yourself, and if i were you, | 自己多保重 如果我是你的话 |
[36:02] | I’d stay very clear of brad elkins for a while. | 我就这阵子先别去见Brad Elkins |
[36:06] | I’ll do as the goddess tells me. | 我会按女神的指示来办的 |
[36:08] | Whatever. | 随你说咯 |
[36:09] | Oh,listen, next time you speak to her, could you,uh, put a good word in for me? | 听着 下次你再跟女神说话时 你… 能不能替我美言几句? |
[36:14] | – I will. – Thanks. | – 好啊 – 谢了 |
[36:20] | Hey,i thought you were gonna have her cast a spell to find the murder weapon. | 我还以为你会让她下个咒去找凶器呢 |
[36:23] | Oh,the spell’s already cast. | 咒语已经下过了 |
[36:24] | When did she cast it? | 她什么时候下的? |
[36:26] | She didn’t. I did. | 不是她下的 是我下的 |
[36:27] | You can cast spells? | 你会下咒? |
[36:29] | Cho,there’s no such thing as spells. | 周 没有咒语这种东西的 |
[36:33] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[36:37] | He,uh,really is quite freaked out about this witchcraft malarkey, isn’t he? | 他真是给巫术这鬼东西吓得不轻 是吧? |
[36:40] | Uh,yeah. | 可不 |
[36:42] | We’re gonna need to work a double shift on the stakeout tonight. | 我们今晚轮班去监视 |
[36:46] | Are you at least gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你起码该告诉我是怎么回事吧? |
[36:48] | Oh,come on. You’re telling me you don’t know what’s going on? | 得啦 你说你不知道是怎么回事? |
[36:51] | You don’t know who did th and why? | 你不知道是谁做的 动机如何? |
[36:53] | No, but you’re gonna tell me. | 我不知道 你来告诉我 |
[36:57] | How about i show you? | 我还是让你亲眼看看吧 |
[37:08] | – Here we go. – Better call cho. | – 开始行动 – 最好打电话给周 |
[37:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪儿都别想去 |
[37:40] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[37:44] | This is god speaking. | 我是上帝 |
[37:46] | You made me angry,michael. | 你让我很生气 Michael |
[37:49] | Very angry. | 非常生气 |
[37:51] | – And you’re under arr– – that’s enough. | – 你现在被… – 够了 |
[37:54] | Arrest. | 被捕了 |
[38:02] | Amazing,isn’t it? | 很妙吧? |
[38:03] | The murder weapon revealed. | 凶器现身了 |
[38:06] | Tamzin’s spells seem to work. | Tamzin下的咒看来管用了 |
[38:09] | I guess she really is a witch. | 我猜她还真是个女巫 |
[38:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:13] | I’m sure forensics will confirm your son’s blood | 我肯定鉴证科能在扳手的一端 找到你儿子的血迹 |
[38:15] | And tissue on one side of the wrench and your fingerprints on the other. | 以及皮肤组织 在另一端找到你的指纹 |
[38:19] | I have no knowledge of that. | 这我不清楚 |
[38:21] | Then why were you trying to hide it? | 那你干嘛要把它藏起来? |
[38:24] | Talk to us,michael. | 说吧 Michael |
[38:25] | Maybe there were circumstances. | 也许事出有因 |
[38:27] | Maybe you had to defend yourself. | 你也许出于自卫 |
[38:28] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没什么好说的 |
[38:30] | What about your sons’ trips to the emergency room– their broken bones? | 你儿子们都去过急诊室– 骨折了? |
[38:36] | Just clumsy,i guess. | 我想 就是有点笨手笨脚的 |
[38:38] | Maybe a little dense at times. | 有时有点太蠢了 |
[38:41] | Good that they had you to keep ’em in line,huh? | 幸好有你管着他们 是吧? |
[38:44] | Some people just don’t understand how lucky they are. | 总有人身在福中不知福 |
[38:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:51] | I realized it was you when brad said he liked going to tamzin’s house | Brad说他喜欢去Tamzin家时 我就明白是你了 |
[38:54] | Because he felt safe there. | 因为他在那儿有安全感 |
[38:56] | Safe–he feels safer at a witch’s house than they do at home. | 安全– 他在女巫家感觉比在家还安全 |
[39:05] | You’ve been abusing and beating your wife and sons for years,haven’t you? | 你常年虐待殴打自己妻子和儿子们 是不是? |
[39:08] | – No. – My guess? | – 不 – 我猜呢? |
[39:11] | You were smackin’ brad around a little too much. | 你打Brad打得太狠了点 |
[39:14] | Cody wanted to protect his brother. Was that it? | Cody想保护自己的弟弟 是不是这样? |
[39:16] | No. | 不 |
[39:18] | “no,” he says. | 他说”不” |
[39:20] | Your wife and son are down the hallway, and they say no,too. | 你太太和儿子就在后面大厅 他们也在说”不” |
[39:27] | They know we caught him throwing away the murder weapon, | 他们明知我们逮到他丢弃凶器 |
[39:29] | And they still don’t believe he killed cody. | 却仍不愿相信是他杀了Cody |
[39:33] | Imagine how much they love this man to be in such denial. | 想想他们该有多爱这个人 才不愿去相信真相吧 |
[39:38] | Cody confronted you, didn’t he? | Cody反抗了 是吗? |
[39:41] | He wouldn’t put up with your crap anymore… | 他不愿再受你虐待了… |
[39:43] | ****** | 你个狗杂种 |
[39:47] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[39:50] | But you wouldn’t hear of it. | 但你根本不能忍受 |
[40:02] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[40:04] | I was defending myself. | 我是在自卫 |
[40:11] | Good-bye,michael. | 再见了 Michael |
[40:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[41:01] | Ah,just a little favor for cho. | 帮周个小忙 |
[41:28] | Uh,tamzin dove told me to give you this. | Tamzin Dove叫我把这个给你 |
[41:31] | She said to keep it in a safe place. | 她叫你把它收好喔 |
[41:40] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[41:44] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |