| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | 
| [00:03] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 | 
| [00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | 
| [00:13] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [00:24] | ******** | 你真坏 | 
| [00:31] | Are you sure about this? What if somebody sees us? | 真的没事吗? 不会有人看到吗? | 
| [00:33] | Relax,baby. I got it all under control. | 放松宝贝 一切尽在掌握 | 
| [01:32] | What do we have here? | 我们知道什么? | 
| [01:33] | The name’s harry lashley,a junior v.p. With the company. | 死者叫Harry Lashley 是这家公司的副总 | 
| [01:35] | He’s the son-in-law of the boss,a.p.caid. | 他是老板A.P.Caid的女婿 | 
| [01:37] | The receptionist,miss duane,over there,forget her phone. | 那是前台Duane 她把手机忘这了 | 
| [01:40] | Came back to get it,found him like this. | 回来拿的时候发现了尸体 | 
| [01:42] | She called security. Luckily I was working late. | 她叫了保安 幸好我在加班 | 
| [01:45] | I called 9-1-1 as soon as I got here. | 我一过来就马上报警了 | 
| [01:47] | I then opened up Mr. Caid’s office to check, but nothing was amiss. | 然后我进入了Caid先生的办公室 看看是否丢了东西 | 
| [01:50] | I have an all-access pass. | 我有张万能钥匙卡 | 
| [01:52] | Well,come on. | 来看看吧 | 
| [01:56] | Only one thing was missing, but it’s the most valuable painting he owns. | 只有一样东西丢了 不过这是他最贵重的画 | 
| [02:01] | A.p. Picked it up at an auction a couple of months ago. | A.P几个月前在拍卖会买到的 | 
| [02:03] | Paid a little over $50 million for it. | 花了五千多万才投到 | 
| [02:05] | Now you said that these doors were,uh,closed before you got here? | 你说你进来前 门都是关的? | 
| [02:08] | Uh,the office is always locked up when a.p.’s not here. | A.P.不在的时候办公室的门总是锁的 | 
| [02:10] | It’s a strict rule that a.p. Has when he’s gone. | 这是A.P.的规矩 他不在的时候这门一定要锁 | 
| [02:14] | And Mr. Lashley… What would he have been doing here? | Lashley先生…他在这干什么呢? | 
| [02:16] | No idea. His office is two floors down. | 不知道 他的办公室在楼下两层 | 
| [02:19] | He had no reason to be here. | 他没理由出现在此 | 
| [02:20] | Maybe he was involved. | 也许他跟失窃案有关 | 
| [02:21] | If we’re lucky,we’ll find the murder weapon. | 幸运的话我们能找到武器 | 
| [02:23] | This was obviously a well-planned robbery. | 这显然是一次有预谋的抢劫 | 
| [02:25] | Why is that obvious? | 为什么显然? | 
| [02:26] | Well,nobody finds themselves in a locked room full of old masters | 没有人大半夜出现在满是古董的密室 | 
| [02:29] | in the middle of the night by accident,do they? | 哪有那么巧的事 对吧? | 
| [02:31] | So well-planned,but they weren’t expecting to meet any opposition. | 所以是有预谋的 但他们没料到会撞见其他人 | 
| [02:36] | Otherwise,Mr. Lashley here would have been shot or tasered or tied up and gagged. | 否则Lashley先生就应该被枪杀 电晕 或被绑起来 嘴被堵上 | 
| [02:42] | But when they were surprised by him, they simply hit him on the head, | 他的出现让窃贼们大吃一惊 惊惶之下只朝他头上狠砸了一下 | 
| [02:46] | Which suggests an improvised weapon,yeah? | 这说明武器是临时找的 不是吗? | 
| [02:50] | I’m listening. | 继续 | 
| [02:51] | Yes,something like… | 就像是… | 
| [03:00] | I predict forensics will find traces of harry lashley on this bust. | 我想鉴证科会在这个塑像上 找到属于Harry Lashley的痕迹 | 
| [03:06] | No offense,but I used to be police myself, and that’s not police work. That’s guessing. | 不是想要冒犯你 但我也当过警察 这不是查案 这是猜测 | 
| [03:14] | – Carl,bag this for me. – Yes.sir. | – Carl帮我打包证据 – 是的 | 
| [03:19] | Frank. Is there a good diner around here? | Frank这附近有不错的餐厅吗? | 
| [03:22] | Uh,yeah. Garrity’s,a couple of blocks over on… Madison. | 恩 是的 Garrity不错 离麦迪逊两个街区 | 
| [03:27] | Do they do good eggs? | 他们蛋做的如何? | 
| [03:28] | – I guess. – That’s the test of a good diner… Eggs. | – 我想是的 – 蛋是判断餐厅好不好的标准 | 
| [03:33] | You must have had a contentious relationship with your father. | 我想你和你父亲的关系应该不好 | 
| [03:35] | Excuse me? Uh,no. | 什么 噢 不 | 
| [03:36] | Tell me… I can’t tell with the hair in her face and the sobbing, | 告诉我…头发眼泪遮住了她的脸 | 
| [03:40] | But,uh,i imagine miss duane is quite attractive,isn’t she? | 但我想Duane小姐一定很迷人? | 
| [03:45] | I mean,receptionists are often hired for their looks. | 人们总是请漂亮女人做前台 | 
| [03:48] | – What are you talking about? – Where are you going with this? | – 你在说什么? – 你打算说什么? | 
| [03:50] | This way. Look at the seams. | 过来 看看这个裂口 | 
| [03:55] | These shoulder seams here… Pulled apart… | 肩膀上的裂口 被扯开… | 
| [03:58] | And the way he’s lying so straight like this, and that shoe that has come off. | 他躺的很直 鞋子也掉了 | 
| [04:03] | No,we all noticed. Somebody must have dragged him here. | 我们都注意到了 他是被拖过来的 | 
| [04:04] | Yes,but dragged him from where? And why? | 但是从哪里拖过来? 动机是什么? | 
| [04:10] | Care to tell us,frank? | 愿意告诉我们吗 Frank? | 
| [04:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [04:14] | All right,then let me explain. | 好吧 让我来解释 | 
| [04:17] | You and miss duane came up here to have sex in the boss’ office. | 你和Duane小姐来老板办公室亲热 | 
| [04:20] | That’s absurd. Why would I do such a stupid thing? | 这太荒谬了 我怎么会做这么愚蠢的事 | 
| [04:21] | Well,because it’s forbidden,and thus,very sexy,of course, | 因为是被禁止的 所以 很性感 | 
| [04:24] | Especially if you have father issues. | 特别是你对父亲类权威形象的反感 | 
| [04:27] | And who doesn’t? | 人人都有这种倾向 | 
| [04:28] | It’s a furtive but powerful challenge to the paternal authority. | 这是对父权隐秘而又有力的挑战 | 
| [04:32] | So you open up a.p.’s office and then, | 所以你打开 A.P.的办公室 | 
| [04:35] | “crap.There’s a dead body. What are we gonna do?” | “哇 有个死人 我们该怎么办?” | 
| [04:37] | You gotta report it,but how do you explain your presence in his office? | 你们得报案 但怎么解释自己在他办公室呢? | 
| [04:41] | A quick but dirty solution… | 一个有效 卑鄙的方法… | 
| [04:43] | You drag the body out and lock the doors back up before calling the police. | 就是把尸体拖出来 在报警前锁上门 | 
| [04:47] | Who is this guy? | 他是谁? | 
| [04:48] | He’s a pain in the ass,but he’s making sense. | 他是个麻烦 不过分析得有道理 | 
| [04:51] | – You sure you don’t want to change your statement? – No. | – 你确定不改口供? – 不 | 
| [04:54] | Oh,please,frank,it’d be silly to deny it. | 拜托 Frank 否认是不明智的 | 
| [04:56] | Five minutes in a room with the persuasive agent cho, | 被周探员这种得力干探审上五分钟 | 
| [04:59] | And miss duane will tell all. | Duane小姐就什么都招了 | 
| [05:02] | Back off,man. | 离我远点 | 
| [05:05] | I want to. Believe me. I have zero interest in your sex life. | 我也想 相信我对你的性生活没兴趣 | 
| [05:08] | But one thing that occurs to me… | 但我想到一个问题… | 
| [05:09] | A room like this would have security cameras in it,yeah? | 这样的房间应该有监视器吧? | 
| [05:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:13] | But surely,you wouldn’t knowingly record yourself making love on the boss’ carpet. | 但肯定你不会故意录自己 在老板地毯上做爱的录像 | 
| [05:19] | You’d have to know that the cameras in the room were off, | 你一定知道房间的监视器已经关了 | 
| [05:22] | Probably because you turned them off,being the head of security. | 作为保安主管 很可能就是你自己关的 | 
| [05:24] | They are off,aren’t they,frank? | 它们关了 不是吗 Frank? | 
| [05:28] | So the question now is,frank,how long have they been off, | 但现在的问题是Frank 关了多久 | 
| [05:31] | And who else might have known they were gonna be off last night? | 还有谁知道昨晚它们会被关闭? | 
| [05:34] | You guys can take it from here. I am starving. | 我想下面你们可以接手了 我快饿死了 | 
| [05:37] | Gotta get me some eggs. Garrity’s,right? Thanks. | 得去找点鸡蛋吃 Garrity对吗? 谢谢 | 
| [05:40] | You ready to tell us the truth? | 你打算说实话了? | 
| [05:43] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 | 
| [05:53] | Hey,look at this. | 嘿 瞧这个 | 
| [05:54] | It’s known as “the moro,” from 14th century italy. | 这是著名的 “摩洛” 十四世纪意大利名画 | 
| [05:58] | It’s a portrait of somebody named carlotta moro. | 是Carlotta Moro的肖像画 | 
| [06:00] | It’s the only known works of an artist known as the “siennese master.” | 是个被称作”锡耶纳大师”的艺术家 唯一的作品 | 
| [06:03] | It’s been owned by two popes,the king of france and john jacob astor,among others. | 曾收藏过这幅画的有两位教皇 法国国王 和美国第一位千万富翁John Jacob Astor | 
| [06:08] | But a.p.caid bought it for $50 million 3 months ago. | 但是A.P.Caid三个月前花了五千多万买下了 | 
| [06:12] | What do we know about caid? | 对于Caid我们知道什么? | 
| [06:13] | Apart from he’s an idiot with his money? | 除了他是个理财白痴? | 
| [06:17] | Like the cover says, he got his start as a roughneck in the oil fields | 正如封面所说 他刚开始是个油田的打井工 | 
| [06:21] | Then turned into a wildcatter and made a fortune by the time he was 30. | 然后靠投机石油业在而立之年发家致富 | 
| [06:24] | He’s a tough guy. | 这人挺牛的 | 
| [06:25] | His trick’s pulling oil out of places nobody else has the balls to go. | 他能在别人根本没胆量涉足之处 开采出石油来 | 
| [06:28] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? | 
| [06:28] | He’s somewhere on a sailboat. He’s been told what’s going on. | 在他自己的船上 已经通知他了 | 
| [06:31] | He’s coming back as quick as he can. | 他会尽快赶来 | 
| [06:32] | I was thinking, it would have been easy for him to sail up or down the coast a few miles, | 试想下 他驾船沿岸开了几英里 然后把船停靠在一个小码头上 | 
| [06:35] | Put into a small marina and come back and commit the crime without anybody else knowing. | 再神不知鬼不觉地折回作案 这对他来说不费吹灰之力 | 
| [06:39] | And why would he want to do that? | 那他为什么要这么做? | 
| [06:40] | I’m just saying he could. | 我只是说他能办到 | 
| [06:41] | Maybe he wants the insurance money or he wants to get rid of harry. | 可能他想要保险赔偿金 或者摆脱Harry | 
| [06:44] | Doesn’t like that he’s married to his daughter. | 他不喜欢这女婿 | 
| [06:45] | Did you check with caid’s security team? | 你询问过Caid的保安了吗? | 
| [06:47] | Everybody at the company that didn’t wear a suit knew all about frank schiappa | 就连公司里的小喽喽 都对Frank Schiappa那事儿了如指掌 | 
| [06:49] | And his use of a.p.’s office. | 他常用A.P的办公室 | 
| [06:51] | Any number of people might have known the cameras were off last night. | 任何人都可能知道昨晚监视器关了 | 
| [06:53] | Sounds like we’re gonna have to check out any number of people. | 看来我们得一一询问了 | 
| [06:57] | – Where’s jane? – I don’t know. | – Jane去哪儿了? – 不知道 | 
| [07:00] | Well,find him. | 找到他 | 
| [07:01] | I’m gonna go and talk to lashley’s wife. | 我要去和Lashley的老婆谈谈 | 
| [07:03] | You guys give caid’s personnel files a good hard look. | 你们去仔细查看下Caid的员工档案 | 
| [07:06] | See if there’s any criminal connections, especially harry lashley. | 看看有没有线索 特别是Harry Lashley的档案 | 
| [07:10] | Do you think he’s dirty? | 你认为他手脚不干净? | 
| [07:11] | Well,he’s involved. | 肯定有牵扯 | 
| [07:12] | Why else would he be there in the middle of the night? | 不然大半夜他在那干吗? | 
| [07:18] | It doesn’t feel real. | 感觉太不真实了 | 
| [07:20] | If it wasn’t for you people,i wouldn’t believe it. | 若不是你们说 我肯定不会相信 | 
| [07:23] | Harry’s going to walk through the door, and this is all just a strange dream. | 就像Harry立刻会走进门来 而这一切不过是场噩梦而已 | 
| [07:27] | But here you are. Harry’s dead. | 但你们正在此地 而Harry死了 | 
| [07:30] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后和他说话是什么时候? | 
| [07:32] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 | 
| [07:34] | Just chitchat,where to go for dinner. | 只是闲聊 去哪吃饭 | 
| [07:36] | Then he left me a message canceling,didn’t say why. | 然后他留了条短信说取消了 也没说原因 | 
| [07:40] | That wasn’t unusual,canceling without giving any reason? | 不奇怪吗? 取消却没说原因? | 
| [07:42] | No. Harry was very hardworking,very keen. | 不奇怪 Harry工作很积极 很努力 | 
| [07:46] | Stuff would come up all the time. | 老是忙个没完 | 
| [07:49] | What was his job here exactly? | 他到底做些什么工作? | 
| [07:52] | Good question. | 问得好 | 
| [07:53] | He was a sort of jack-of-all-trades for my father, | 他是我父亲的万能管家 | 
| [07:58] | Did whatever he needed from week to week. | 没日没夜地为他工作 | 
| [08:00] | My father liked having someone on hand with no ties or friendships within the company. | 我父亲需要个在公司里毫无背景的人 | 
| [08:05] | That’s a tough assignment. | 那可不太容易 | 
| [08:07] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [08:08] | But he only joined the company when we were married. | 我们结婚后他才加入公司 | 
| [08:12] | He was… Learning the ropes. | 他正…学着做生意 | 
| [08:15] | Your father didn’t want harry to have a soft ride just ’cause he was your husband. | 你父亲并没因为他是你丈夫 而对他另眼相待 | 
| [08:18] | Yes,you could put it like that. | 对 这么说没错 | 
| [08:21] | What was his previous employment? | 他以前是干什么的? | 
| [08:22] | He was a musician. Jazz guitarist. | 他是个音乐家 爵士乐吉他手 | 
| [08:26] | Yes. How did you know that? | 是 你怎么知道? | 
| [08:28] | I looked at his fingers… Guitarist fingers. | 我看到他的手指 吉他手的手指 | 
| [08:30] | Jazz with a flamenco edge, judging by the ridge on his thumb. | 弗拉门戈情调的爵士乐 从他拇指的老茧上看得出来 | 
| [08:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [08:36] | He was playing a gig at one of these ghastly,uh,events you have to go to, | 他在那些你非得参加的 无聊舞会上演奏爵士乐 | 
| [08:40] | And you struck up a conversation. | 你们偶然间聊了聊天 | 
| [08:43] | You love jazz,so you could talk with him easily, which,uh,normally, | 你爱爵士乐 所以你们很快聊上了 | 
| [08:46] | Is quite difficult for you out side of business. | 对你来说这很不寻常 除了生意你很难跟人沟通 | 
| [08:50] | I… W… Yes. That’s… But… | 我…是的…那…但… | 
| [08:53] | I’m sorry,miss caid. He’s just showing off. | 不好意思 Caid小姐 他正卖弄呢 | 
| [08:57] | C-can you think of any reason why harry would have been on this floor at that time of night? | 你知道为什么Harry那晚会来这层楼吗? | 
| [09:03] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [09:05] | Uh,he would have known that neither I nor my father were here. | 他知道我和我父亲都不会在这的 | 
| [09:08] | So? | 那么? | 
| [09:10] | I understand from my understand from my assistant | 我从助手那了解到 | 
| [09:12] | That frank schiappa’s misbehavior was an open secret amongst the junior staff. | 公司里基层员工都知道 Frank Schiappa行为不检点 | 
| [09:16] | He’s no longer a caid employee,by the way. | 他已经被Caid开除了 | 
| [09:19] | Perhaps harry had found out, and he was trying to catch him. | 可能被Harry发现了 他想抓他个现行 | 
| [09:25] | Perhaps. | 可能 | 
| [09:26] | Or is it possible that he had prior knowledge that the theft was gonna take place? | 或者他可能事先知道有人会偷东西? | 
| [09:30] | You’re asking if he could have been complicit in the theft? | 你是说他和窃贼串通一气? | 
| [09:33] | Yes,i am. | 是的 | 
| [09:34] | No. He was honest and gentle. No. | 不可能 他老实善良 不可能 | 
| [09:39] | So he never talked to you about the painting? | 那么他从未跟你说过画的事吗? | 
| [09:42] | No. I didn’t approve of buying it. | 没 我根本不赞成买画 | 
| [09:45] | $50 million is far too much money to spend on a single object. | 5000万买幅画太贵了 | 
| [09:49] | When it comes to art,rational arguments don’t apply for him. | 说到艺术 跟他讲道理没用 | 
| [09:55] | That would be kathryn hawkes’ area of expertise. | Kathryn Hawkes才是专业人士 | 
| [09:57] | Kathryn hawkes? She is… | Kathryn Hawkes? 她… | 
| [10:00] | She buys the art for my father’s collection. | 她负责购买供我父亲收藏的艺术品 | 
| [10:04] | It’s a terrible tragedy. Terrible. | 真是个悲剧 真惨 | 
| [10:07] | Did you know Mr. Lashley? | 你认识Lashley先生吗? | 
| [10:08] | Not well. I mean,i knew of him,obviously, but,uh,the poor man. It’s very sad. | 不太熟 我是说 我认识他 真可怜 真令人难过 | 
| [10:14] | But you think the loss of the painting is the real tragedy here. | 你认为丢掉画才是真正的悲剧 | 
| [10:17] | Well,no. Every human life is a sacred thing. | 不是 每个人的生命都是神圣的 | 
| [10:21] | But “the moro” is a uniquely beautiful treasure, beyond precious. | 但那画是独一无二的宝贝 稀世珍宝 | 
| [10:26] | You know the art market. | 你了解艺术市场 | 
| [10:27] | Who would be willing and able to steal such a high-end piece? | 谁会偷这幅顶级作品? | 
| [10:30] | Worldwide,there’s probably a good hundred collectors with the resources | 全世界可能有好几百位收藏家 | 
| [10:34] | And passion enough to do something like this, | 有足够的财力和激情来偷画 | 
| [10:36] | But it’s public knowledge that Mr. Caid outbid shirali arlov to get the “the moro.” | 不过众所周知Caid先生在这画上开的价 压过了Shirali Arlov | 
| [10:42] | Mr. Arlov is not pleased. | 使得Arlov先生很不爽 | 
| [10:43] | – Shirali arlov… The russian oil baron? – Him. | – Shirali Arlov… 俄罗斯石油大亨? – 是 | 
| [10:50] | Arlov is a nasty piece of work. | Arlov不是什么好货色 | 
| [10:52] | He has a legit front as an oilman, but he’s a super rich gangster,basically. | 他表面上是个守法的石油商 实际上却是个富得流油的流氓 | 
| [10:55] | They say he likes his business rivals to be delivered to him hog-tied And naked | 他们说他想要他的商业对头被 赤身裸体五花大绑送到他家 | 
| [10:58] | so he can kill ’em personally. | 这样就能亲手干掉他们 | 
| [11:00] | Vicious,reedy and the owner of the finest collection of renaissance paintings in russia. | 邪恶 贪婪 在俄罗斯收藏有 文艺复兴时期的顶级作品 | 
| [11:05] | Sounds likes our kinda guy. | 听上去像是我们要找的人 | 
| [11:06] | Talk to the organized crime boys upstairs. | 和楼上有组织犯罪科的同事聊聊 | 
| [11:08] | Find out who arlov’s connections are in california, | 看看在加州Arlov的联系人是谁 | 
| [11:11] | Who he’d use for a job like this and where they were last night. | 谁有可能会帮Arlov做事 以及他们昨晚的行踪 | 
| [11:13] | You got it,boss. | 明白 头 | 
| [11:16] | What do you have? | 你们有什么线索? | 
| [11:17] | Harry lashley has a past. | Harry Lashley有前科 | 
| [11:18] | Ten years ago in canada, he stole cash from a video store he was working at. | 10年前在加拿大 他在工作的录影带商店偷钱 | 
| [11:23] | Busted and served six months. | 抓住后被关了6个月 | 
| [11:25] | Damn. I was hoping he was clean. | 靠 我还指望他是清白的 | 
| [11:26] | Yeah,i know. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [11:27] | Then I tried to find any connection he had to the art world,and this popped up. | 我朝着艺术这条线索找 有眉目了 | 
| [11:32] | A month ago,he paid a company called r.w.arts $20,000. | 一个月前 他付给”R.W.艺术公司”2万块 | 
| [11:35] | That’s pretty much the only financial transaction he’s made recently. | 这是他最近唯一一次大开销 | 
| [11:38] | What’s r.w.arts? | R.W.艺术公司是干吗的? | 
| [11:39] | I don’t know yet. Shell,probably. | 我还不知道 可能是个空壳公司 | 
| [11:42] | The address is just a mailbox in lockesdale, a little farming town up north. | 地址是个邮政信箱地址 在北边的一个农业小镇Lockesdale | 
| [11:46] | That’s interesting. Uh,let’s van pelt and I go up and take a look-see. | 真有趣 让我和Van Pelt去看看吧 | 
| [11:51] | You and van pelt? | 你和Van Pelt? | 
| [11:52] | Well,she’s from a small farming town. Aren’t you? | 她来自农业小镇 对不? | 
| [11:56] | Yes,i am. | 是的 | 
| [11:57] | Right. Well,that’s what you guys call, uh,what is it? Cover. | 对吧 你们叫 叫这啥来着? 伪装 | 
| [12:02] | What do you need cover for? You’re a cbi operative. | 你要伪装做什么? 你是加州调查局的侦探 | 
| [12:05] | Uh,i thought I was a “consultant.” | 我想我只是”顾问” | 
| [12:09] | Just follow procedure. Have fun. | 记着按规矩办事 玩的开心 | 
| [12:12] | Where’s the fun in that? Shall we? | 有啥好开心的? 走啦 | 
| [12:42] | How cute is this? | 多可爱啊 | 
| [12:46] | It sure doesn’t look like the lair of high-end art thieves. | 看上去不像是偷顶级画作大盗的老窝啊 | 
| [12:48] | Not at all. Flowers and fruit… | 一点也不像 有花还有水果 | 
| [12:54] | “rob wallace gallery and framing.” | Rob Wallace画廊 | 
| [12:57] | Bingo. | 就是这 | 
| [13:00] | Uh,let’s not start with the badge. | 别一开始就亮警察身份 | 
| [13:01] | Let’s get the lay of the land first, then we use the badge if we have to. | 先熟悉下环境 有必要的话再亮警徽 | 
| [13:05] | Well,okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:07] | – But don’t embarrass me. – What do you mean? | – 别让我难堪 – 你说什么啊? | 
| [13:10] | – You know what I mean. – No. What do you mean? | – 你知道我啥意思 – 不知道 你啥意思? | 
| [13:16] | Morning,folks. | 早上好 伙计 | 
| [13:19] | Look around,make yourself at home. | 随便看 | 
| [13:21] | Will do. | 嗯 | 
| [13:43] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [13:45] | You do? | 什么? | 
| [13:46] | is a lot younger than me. | You’re thinking my fianc镋 你在想我的未婚妻比我嫩多了 | 
| [13:50] | – Oh,no. – Well,she is. | – 不 – 是啊 | 
| [13:54] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 告诉你个秘密 | 
| [13:56] | I was her college professor,seduced her. | 我是她的大学教授 勾引了她 | 
| [14:01] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 | 
| [14:03] | Her parents hated it. A lot of drama. | 她的父母很不喜欢 很戏剧性 | 
| [14:04] | Totally worth it,though. Right,babe? | 但这值得 对吧 宝贝? | 
| [14:06] | Okay,that’s what I mean. Come on. Stop it. | 好吧 这就是我的意思 别闹了 | 
| [14:10] | Oh,that’s good. He’s good. | 那真棒 他真行 | 
| [14:17] | – No. | -Do you think you could do a portrait of my fianc镋? – 你能帮我未婚妻画副肖像画吗? – 别 | 
| [14:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah,you bet. | – 行吗? – 行 没问题 | 
| [14:20] | – No. – Who’s the boss in this relationship? | – 不行 – 我们俩到底谁说了算? | 
| [14:24] | He’s just playing the fool. Stop it now. | 他逗你玩呢 别这样 | 
| [14:35] | Okay,turn just a little to your left. There. Good. | 稍微向左转一点 就这样 很好 | 
| [14:43] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 | 
| [14:46] | Uh,just… Just make sure you don’t do her eyes too close together. | 呃…就是别把她弄成斗鸡眼 | 
| [14:54] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m getting in your space. | 不好意思 我…我站太近了 | 
| [14:56] | Uh,where’s your facilities? | 请问卫生间在哪? | 
| [14:59] | Down the hall,door on the right. | 走道右手边 | 
| [15:00] | – Okay. All right. | – Okay. – 好 知道了 – 好的 | 
| [15:03] | Just not too close,you know? You know what i’m saying? | 别画的太靠拢 懂吧? 你知道我的意思 | 
| [15:10] | Yeah. | 了解 | 
| [15:20] | Just,uh,passing through town,are you? | 你们刚好路过? | 
| [15:22] | Yes,uh,just passing through. | 对 刚好路过 | 
| [15:40] | You have an excellent nose. | 你的鼻子真是完美 | 
| [15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:57] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这住了多久了? | 
| [15:59] | All my life. | 一辈子 | 
| [16:17] | Do you mind if I ask you a personal question? | 介意我问一个私人问题吗? | 
| [16:19] | That depends,i suppose. | 那要看你问什么了 | 
| [16:21] | Uh,uh,go ahead. | 呃 问吧 | 
| [16:23] | How lo have you and patrick been together? | 你和Patrick在一起多久了? | 
| [16:25] | Um,not long. | 没多长时间 | 
| [16:28] | Okay,i’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我就直说了 | 
| [16:30] | Are you sure about marrying this guy? | 你确定要嫁给这个家伙吗? | 
| [16:31] | I mean,he kinda appears to be a jerk. I mean,no offense. | 我是说 这家伙感觉有点混蛋 无意冒犯 | 
| [16:35] | On,no. Yes. I-i’m not marrying him. That’s… No. | 没有 呃…我知道 我不打算嫁给他 没有 | 
| [16:41] | Don’t worry about that. Not gonna happen. | 别操心这个 不会的 | 
| [17:05] | Hello. | 嗨 | 
| [17:07] | Turn your head just to the left a little bit. | 头向左转一点 | 
| [17:10] | Just a little bit more. A little bit more to your left. | 再转一点 往左 | 
| [17:14] | Just,uh,that’s great. Hold that,okay? | 很好 保持别动 好吧? | 
| [17:17] | Look down. Hold that. | 向下看 保持住 | 
| [17:20] | This way,i’m gonna have a lot of light on your cheekbones. | 我要往你的颧骨上打一些光 | 
| [17:27] | You’re gonna be so amazed with how good this looks… | 你会惊讶这画的美丽… | 
| [17:30] | The facial structure. | 完美的面部构造 | 
| [17:35] | ********** | 好了 站起来 | 
| [17:50] | ******* | 举起双手 | 
| [17:53] | *** | 好的 | 
| [17:56] | Move.Move. | 站过去 | 
| [17:58] | ************ | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [18:03] | Mr. Wallace,if you’d just let me show you my badge, | Wallace先生 我给你看我的警徽 | 
| [18:06] | ‘Re from the california bureau of investigation. | 我们来自加州调查局 | 
| [18:09] | Our office knows we’re here. | 局里知道我们在这 | 
| [18:10] | If you kill us,they’ll know who did it. | 如果你杀了我们 他们就知道是谁干的了 | 
| [18:12] | Kill you? Why would I want to kill you? | 杀了你们 我为什么要杀了你们? | 
| [18:14] | – You’re cops? – Well,she… | – 你是警察? – 呃 她… | 
| [18:18] | We’re investigating the murder of harry lashley. | 我们在调查Harry Lashley的谋杀案 | 
| [18:21] | Lashley’s dead? | Lashley死了? | 
| [18:26] | What happened? I… | 怎么回事? 我… | 
| [18:27] | We were hoping you might be able to tell us that, considering you have the stolen painting. | 希望你能给我们解释一下 那幅被偷的画在你这 | 
| [18:31] | Uh,no,that’s… That’s a copy. | 不是… 那个是复制品 | 
| [18:33] | Mr. Wallace here is a-an art forger, | 这位Wallace先生伪造艺术品 | 
| [18:36] | a very…Very good one,by the way. | 不过 顺便说一下 伪造的很不错 | 
| [18:39] | Um,that’s a copy. He’s not a thief. | 那是赝品 他不是偷画的人 | 
| [18:43] | Well,give me the shotgun. | 好吧 把猎枪给我 | 
| [18:52] | Mr. Lashley came to me a couple of months ago and commissioned two copies of “the moro.” | Lashley先生几个月前找到我 订了两份”摩洛”的复制品 | 
| [18:58] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你的? | 
| [18:59] | People who need my services tend to find me eventually. | 想找我的人自会找得到我 | 
| [19:05] | It’s not a crime,what I do. | 我做的不算犯罪 | 
| [19:07] | If you have a valuable painting,it’s only sensible to have a copy made for the display, | 你要是有幅价值连城的画 用复制品展出是很明智的事 | 
| [19:11] | So that way,the real thing’s safe. | 这样真品就安全了 | 
| [19:13] | He picked up the copies about a month ago. | 一个月前他拿走了复制品 | 
| [19:16] | So you gave him two copies already? | 所以 你两份复制品都给他了 | 
| [19:19] | What’s this one for? | 那这幅是怎么回事? | 
| [19:20] | This one I did for myself. | 这是为我自己画的 | 
| [19:23] | It’s a beautiful picture. I’d come to love her. | 这幅画太美丽了 我非常喜爱 | 
| [19:27] | Why did he want two copies? | 他为什么要两份副本? | 
| [19:29] | – He didn’t say. – And you didn’t ask questions. | – 他没说 – 你也没问 | 
| [19:33] | He paid me $10,000 for each of them, so no,i didn’t ask any questions. | 一副一万美元 所以 没错 我也没问 | 
| [19:39] | How do we know this isn’t the real thing? | 我们怎么知道这不是真品? | 
| [19:41] | I’m not a forger. I’m an artist. | 我不是伪造家 我是艺术家 | 
| [19:43] | I’m not trying to trick anyone. Okay? | 我不是在骗谁 明白吧? | 
| [19:46] | I always added detail that ensures that nobody can sell my work as the genuine article. | 我每次都要修饰一下细节部分 确保没人把我的作品当真品卖 | 
| [19:51] | That’s very ethical of you. | 真有道德 | 
| [19:53] | It looks pretty much exactly the same to me. | 在我看来完全一样 | 
| [19:55] | No,he’s telling the truth. Take a closer look. | 不是 他说的没错 靠近看 | 
| [20:02] | – What am I looking for? – Closer. | – 我该看什么? – 靠近点 | 
| [20:06] | Oh,i still don’t… | 呃 还是… | 
| [20:10] | You’re getting warmer. | 很快就发现了 | 
| [20:15] | A tv aerial. | 电视天线 | 
| [20:17] | – Yes. – They didn’t have tv. | – 没错 – 他们没电视 | 
| [20:19] | No. Beautiful work. | 对 做得好 | 
| [20:22] | May I borrow it for a while? | 我能借一下这个吗? | 
| [20:24] | Uh,i don’t know about that. How… How do I know i’m gonna get it back? | 说不好 我… 我怎么知道你会还回来? | 
| [20:27] | Uh,let me put it another way. | 我换种方式说吧 | 
| [20:30] | Lend it to me or agent van pelt here will take you and the painting back to sacramento | 借给我 要不Van Pelt探员就把 你和画一起带回萨克拉门托 | 
| [20:34] | And keep you there and ask you mind-numbing questions for hours and hours on end. | 用些蠢问题疲劳轰炸你 | 
| [20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:44] | Copies,huh? Clever. | 复制品? 高 | 
| [20:46] | Harry and his accomplices steal the painting once, but they get to sell it three times. | Harry和同伙只偷了一次 但却可以卖三次 | 
| [20:50] | Hey,boss. A.p.caid’s back from his trip. | 嗨 头 A.P.Caid旅行归来了 | 
| [20:53] | He’s on his way back to his office. | 正往他办公室赶呢 | 
| [21:01] | No,no,no. You got it all wrong. | 不是 不是 你们理解错了 | 
| [21:02] | See,i told harry to get a copy made on the hush-hush. | 我让Harry私下弄个复制品 | 
| [21:06] | I mean,what kind of idiot is gonna put $50 million on his wall so anybody can steal it? Huh? | 哪个白痴会把五千万的东西 挂在墙上让人偷? | 
| [21:11] | So the painting that was stolen is a fake? | 这么说被偷的画是赝品? | 
| [21:14] | Damn right,it was. | 对极了 赝品 | 
| [21:16] | Now the real one is in my… Private vault. | 真品在我的… 私人金库里 | 
| [21:18] | With all due respect,a.p., the art here is my responsibility. | 并无冒犯之意 A.P. 我要对这的艺术品负责 | 
| [21:22] | Kathryn,the fewer people who knew,the better. | Kathryn 知道的人越少越好 | 
| [21:24] | Besides,it paid off,didn’t it,huh? | 再说目的也达到了 对吧? | 
| [21:26] | I mean,right now there’s some thieving son of a bitch out there | 我是说 那个杂种小偷 | 
| [21:29] | Who spent a whole lot of money on junk. | 花了不少冤枉钱 | 
| [21:31] | Daddy,harry’s dead. | 老爸 Harry死了 | 
| [21:34] | Oh,baby,i know. I’m sorry. I know. | 乖女儿 我知道 我很遗憾 | 
| [21:37] | It’s too sad,but,uh,you know,i did like that kid. | 我很难过 我挺喜欢他的 | 
| [21:40] | Can we see the painting? | 我们能看看那幅画吗? | 
| [21:42] | You want to see my baby? I’ll open the vault. | 想看我的宝贝? 我去开金库 | 
| [21:50] | Ain’t she a beauty? | 多美啊 | 
| [21:52] | – You,uh,mind if I take a closer look? – No. Oh,yeah,yeah. | – 不介意我靠近点看吧? – 不介意 | 
| [21:55] | A masterpiece of quattrocento portraiture, one of a kind. | 文艺复兴初期的肖像画杰作 独一无二 | 
| [21:59] | $50 million right there. | 5千万物有所值 | 
| [22:01] | It’s about $10,000 right there. It’s a fake. | 1万块物有所值 这是赝品 | 
| [22:04] | – The hell it is. – Fake as a $6 bill. | – 胡说什么 – 跟6元的纸币一样假 | 
| [22:08] | That’s not funny,son. | 这笑话不好笑 孩子 | 
| [22:09] | Take a look back here by the trees, the guys on horseback. | 看看树后面 骑马的那个人 | 
| [22:14] | The third one in from the left,next to the footmen… | 左起第三个 步行的旁边那个 | 
| [22:17] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. I see the horses. What… | 看到了 我看到马了… | 
| [22:18] | What do you think,is that an m16 or a kalashnikov? | 你觉得那是什么 M16还是AK-47? | 
| [22:22] | Son of a bitch. | 那狗娘养的 | 
| [22:23] | Yeah,i think it’s a kalashnikov. | 我觉得是AK | 
| [22:25] | Son of a bitch. There’s… | 狗娘养的 居然有个… | 
| [22:27] | There’s a machine gun in my painting. How in the hell could you not notice that? | 我画里居然有个机关枪 你怎么连这个都没注意到? | 
| [22:31] | If this bozo here can see it,why couldn’t you? | 这个蠢蛋都能看到 你怎么就看不到? | 
| [22:33] | – A.p.,i can assure you,the painting… – No,no,no,no. | – A.p. 我向你保证… – 不用 不用 | 
| [22:35] | You’re the one who has the good eye. | 你才是有鉴赏力的那个 | 
| [22:37] | No,you brought me a fake. | 竟然给我买了个赝品 | 
| [22:38] | Mr. Caid,i can state with absolute certainty the painting | Caid先生 我百分之一万的肯定 | 
| [22:42] | Which I purchased for you and placed in your hands was genuine. | 我买下来交给你的画是真品 | 
| [22:46] | I have the documents to prove it. | 我有记录可以证明 | 
| [22:48] | If you chose to engage in some clever subterfuge without my knowledge, | 如果你自作聪明弄巧成拙 还没事先知会我 | 
| [22:53] | I can hardly be blamed for the results. | 这种结果不应该怪罪到我头上 | 
| [22:57] | – Excuse me. – Harry. That son of a bitch harry… | – 失陪一下 – Harry 那个混蛋Harry… | 
| [23:01] | He switched out the real painting for the fake one. | 他偷天换日了 | 
| [23:04] | And then bludgeoned himself to death,i suppose? You have no basis for that. | 然后又把自己敲死了? 你这么说毫无根据 | 
| [23:07] | That was probably one of his crackhead musician friends he brought along. | 那就是他带来的吸毒音乐家朋友之一 | 
| [23:09] | You don’t know that. That’s not fair. | 你根本在胡说 这么说不公平 | 
| [23:11] | Were you aware he spent time in prison? | 你知道他蹲过监狱吗? | 
| [23:14] | 6 months for theft in canada,10 years ago. | 10年前在加拿大 因盗窃罪蹲了6个月 | 
| [23:19] | Yes. I mean,no,i didn’t. | 知道 我是…不知道 | 
| [23:22] | Um,i-i’m sure it doesn’t… | 呃 我…我肯定他… | 
| [23:26] | Uh,i’m sure it’s not… | 肯定不是… | 
| [23:28] | – It was ten years ago. – I knew it. | – 10年前的事 – 我就知道 | 
| [23:30] | I knew it. This guy was no good for you. | 我就知道 这家伙只会害了你 | 
| [23:33] | I could feel it,but I kept quiet,didn’t i? | 我早就感觉到了 但我什么都没说 | 
| [23:37] | For your sake,i forced myself to trust this guy. | 看在你的面子上 我强迫自己相信他 | 
| [23:40] | Because you finally had yourself a man. | 因为你总算为自己找了个男人 | 
| [23:43] | He stole $50 million from me. | 他从我这偷了5千万 | 
| [23:47] | Damn it,stevie. | 该死的 Stevie | 
| [23:50] | Please. I beg you. Find my husband’s murderer. | 求你了 我恳求你们 找到杀害我丈夫的凶手 | 
| [23:55] | That’s what we’re trying to do,ma’am. | 我们正致力于此 夫人 | 
| [23:57] | They’ll tell you the truth. I want the truth. | 他们会说出真相 我要知道真相 | 
| [24:06] | You can go now. | 你们现在可以走了 | 
| [24:09] | That’s all we need at the moment. We’ll be in touch. | 目前我们需要知道的仅此而已 保持联系 | 
| [24:13] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [24:16] | Uh,i hate to be blunt,Mr. Caid, but you’re just… | 我不想直言 但你… | 
| [24:20] | – Let’s… Oh,no,you don’t. – We’ll… We’ll talk later. | – 我们… 不 别多事 – 我们… 以后再谈 | 
| [24:24] | Harry has copies made,but he doesn’t hang one on the wall to disguise the robbery. Why? | Harry找人做了仿品 但他没有 把仿品挂在墙上掩饰抢劫 为什么? | 
| [24:27] | Because it was part of the plan. | 因为这是计划的一部分 | 
| [24:29] | Everyone has to know the painting was stolen for him to have anything to sell. | 得让大家知道画被偷了 他有东西要卖 | 
| [24:31] | The painting has to be missing. | 画必须要失窃 | 
| [24:33] | So he makes the switch,goes to steal the real painting off the wall, | 所以他调了包 把真迹从墙上偷走 | 
| [24:36] | Knowing frisky frank has turned the cameras off. | 因为知道色鬼Frank会关掉监视器 | 
| [24:40] | So who kills him then? | 那是谁杀了他? | 
| [24:41] | Whoever ended up delivering the painting to a buyer. | 最终把画交给买家的人 | 
| [24:43] | Harry outlived his usefulness the minute he used his security pass to get into a. P. ‘S office. | Harry用自己的卡进了A.P.的办公室后 就没有利用价值了 | 
| [24:48] | Well,we just heard from the organized crime boys about shirali arlov. | 我们刚从有组织犯罪科得知 Shirali Arlov有消息了 | 
| [24:52] | – We did? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 | 
| [24:53] | The good news is he’s in california… L. A. He arrived a couple of days ago. | 好消息是他人在加州… 洛杉矶 几天前到的 | 
| [24:57] | Well,that can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 | 
| [24:58] | All right,what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息呢? | 
| [24:59] | The bad news is he’s traveling on a diplomatic passport. | 坏消息是他持有的是外交护照 | 
| [25:03] | We cannot touch him under any circumstances. | 我们在任何情况下都不能碰他 | 
| [25:05] | If we could just ask him a couple questions… | 我们就问他几个问题… | 
| [25:07] | State department was crystal clear… Keep away. | 州政府办公室说的很明白… 离他远点 | 
| [25:10] | Arlov controls an oil pipeline route this country needs. | Arlov控制着一条 我国所需的石油运输管道 | 
| [25:13] | It’s a national security issue. | 这是国家安全问题 | 
| [25:14] | Another argument for energy independence there. | 还真是”能源独立”的有力佐证呢 | 
| [25:16] | Where’s he staying? | 他住在哪儿? | 
| [25:18] | I repeat,do not touch. | 再说一遍 别碰他 | 
| [25:21] | Oh,no,no. No touching. I promise. | 好 好 不碰他 我保证 | 
| [25:57] | Nope,nyet,no,and minelli says no,too. That’s four nos. | 不行 不成 不许 Minelli也说不 四个”不”了 | 
| [26:01] | Minelli always says no. It’s his job. | Minelli总是说不 那是他的工作 | 
| [26:03] | And it’s my job to listen to him. | 而我的工作就是听他的话 | 
| [26:05] | You’d walk away? | 你就罢手了? | 
| [26:06] | If arlov is our man,you’d let him get away with murder? | 如果Arlov是我们要抓的人 你就让他逍遥法外了? | 
| [26:10] | He didn’t do the murder. | 他没有杀人 | 
| [26:11] | He probably bought the painting from the murderer. | 他可能从在凶手那儿买了画 | 
| [26:13] | We’ll never know unless we go talk to him. | 除非跟他谈谈 否则我们一无所知 | 
| [26:15] | We’re gonna close this case, but not by causing an international scandal. | 我们会了结这个案子 但不能引起国际争端 | 
| [26:18] | Arlov’s the key. | Arlov是关键 | 
| [26:19] | I want to get harry lashley’s killer as much as you do, but we cannot go after arlov. | 我和你一样想抓住杀Harry Lashley的凶手 但我们不能追查Arlov | 
| [26:24] | – The state department… – A fig to the state department. | – 州政府办公室… – 去他的州政府办公室 | 
| [26:26] | Yeah,i agree. Screw ’em. | 我同意 去他们的 | 
| [26:28] | That attitude is why i’m in charge and you guys aren’t. | 态度问题决定了我当头 而你们是跟班 | 
| [26:31] | And would you please leave some of those for everybody else? | 你不能给别人留点儿吗? | 
| [26:34] | They’re so small. | 这玩意份量太少 | 
| [26:40] | I just don’t understand why a law officer can’t go after a known criminal. | 我就不明白为什么执法人员 不能追查众所周知的罪犯 | 
| [26:46] | Damn right. | 说的太tm对了 | 
| [26:50] | – If we left now,we could be in l.a.before dark. – What? | – 如果我们现在出发 天黑前就到洛杉矶了 – 啥? | 
| [26:53] | Tell cho to meet us in the parking lot in ten minutes. | 告诉周十分钟后在停车场跟我们碰头 | 
| [27:17] | – Hello? – You ready? | – 喂? – 准备好了? | 
| [27:19] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [27:20] | – Are you ready? – I’m ready. What’s the signal? | – 你准备好了吗? – 好了 暗号是什么? | 
| [27:24] | – “she is beautiful.” – Good. | – “她真漂亮” – 很好 | 
| [27:26] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始行动吧 | 
| [28:02] | Uh,could you tell Mr. Arlov patrick jane is here? | 能转告Arlov先生 Patrick Jane想要见他吗? | 
| [28:07] | I have “the moro” portrait that was stolen a couple days ago. | 我有几天前被盗的”摩洛” | 
| [28:10] | I’d like to sell it to him. | 我想卖给他 | 
| [28:32] | What? | 什么? | 
| [28:36] | Let him come in. | 让他进来 | 
| [28:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:49] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [28:53] | Please sit. | 请坐 | 
| [29:04] | “world’s best collisions.” You know this show? | “世界碰撞之最” 你知道这个节目吗? | 
| [29:07] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [29:08] | Oh,you should check it out. It’s,uh,very amusing and,uh,educational. | 你该看看 很有趣 很有教育意义 | 
| [29:13] | It’s a lesson for us all. | 是我们都值得吸取的教训 | 
| [29:15] | Anytime,anyplace, boom… | 无论何时 无论何地 嘭的一声… | 
| [29:19] | Your life can be over. That’s very true. | – 你可能就完蛋了 – 没错 | 
| [29:23] | Would you like a drink,a snack? | 想喝点儿什么 吃点儿什么吗? | 
| [29:25] | Uh,yes. Um,sparkling water. Please. | 请来杯气泡矿泉水吧 | 
| [29:31] | No ice,room temperature. | 不加冰 常温的 | 
| [29:34] | ****** | 麻烦用大杯子… | 
| [29:45] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪儿去了? | 
| [29:47] | Weird. They all called in to sign out. | 奇怪 他们都打电话来请假 | 
| [29:49] | Jane wasn’t feeling well,rigsby’s got a hot date, and cho got kings tickets. | Jane不舒服 Rigsby有个重要约会 周有国王队的票 | 
| [29:52] | – Son of a… – What? | – 该死的… – 什么? | 
| [29:54] | Jane doesn’t get sick,rigsby’s not on a date because he’s in love with you, | Jane没生病 Rigsby没有约会 因为他爱的是你 | 
| [29:57] | – And the kings aren’t playing tonight. – You know about that? | – 国王队今晚也没有比赛 – 你怎么知道的? | 
| [29:59] | Yeah,they’re on an east coast road trip. | 他们现在正在东岸那边打客场 | 
| [30:01] | They’re playing the knicks tomorrow night. | 明晚对阵纽约尼克斯队 | 
| [30:02] | No,i mean,about rigsby… How do you know about that? | 不 我指的是 Rigsby… 你怎么知道这事的? | 
| [30:04] | Everybody knows that. The attorney general knows that. | 人尽皆知 总检察长都知道了 | 
| [30:07] | – I’m so embarrassed. – Please. | – 太丢人了 – 拜托 | 
| [30:12] | Pick up the phone,damn it. | 快接电话 该死的 | 
| [30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:26] | So… | 那么… | 
| [30:31] | Mr. Patrick jane. | Patrick Jane先生 | 
| [30:35] | You have a painting you want to sell me? | 你有幅画要卖给我? | 
| [30:38] | “the carlotta moro”? | “Carlotta Moro”的肖像? | 
| [30:40] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [30:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [30:43] | Would you like to take a look? | 你想看看吗? | 
| [30:46] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [31:05] | – Are you mad? – No,i’m just kidding. Kidding. | – 你疯了吗? – 不 我只是开玩笑 开玩笑 | 
| [31:08] | It’s just a prop to get me into the room. | 这只是个能让我进屋的道具 | 
| [31:11] | I am aware that you have the real painting. | 我知道你有真迹 | 
| [31:13] | Oh,really? You are aware? | 是吗? 你知道? | 
| [31:16] | And how are you aware of this? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [31:19] | A guess,confirmed by a predatory smile on your face | 猜测 你刚才那一脸得色 | 
| [31:23] | When you asked me about it just then. | 就你刚刚问我的时候 | 
| [31:25] | You enjoy trapping people in nets of their own making, don’t you? | 你喜欢让人作茧自缚 是吧? | 
| [31:29] | That’s… That’s,um,that’s very perceptive of you. | 这… 你观察力很强 | 
| [31:32] | Not really. | 也不是 | 
| [31:36] | Most successful criminal bosses share a similar profile… | 成功的犯罪首脑都有共性… | 
| [31:39] | Sadistic,violent, but also highly methodical and psychologically astute. | 凶残 暴力 但也极度有条理 心思狡诈 | 
| [31:49] | Why are you here,Mr. Jane? | 你为什么来这儿 Jane先生? | 
| [31:52] | I’m a detective of sorts. | 我是个侦探 | 
| [32:06] | – Explain. – I’m trying to find out who killed harry lashley. | – 解释一下 – 我想查出谁杀了Harry Lashley | 
| [32:09] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [32:10] | The man who died in the course of the painting’s theft. | 盗画过程中死掉的那个人 | 
| [32:13] | Oh,yes,yes,i recall. Poor fellow. | 我想起来了 可怜的家伙 | 
| [32:16] | If you’re looking for a bribe,i’m afraid,um, you’re running out of luck. | 如果你想要以此勒索 恐怕没戏了 | 
| [32:20] | You see,uh,you do understand that I have immunity from prosecution in this country? | 你知道我在这个国家有豁免权吧? | 
| [32:24] | I know,i know. No touching. | 我知道 不能碰 | 
| [32:26] | I show you my identification to discourage you from killing me or torturing me or something. | 我向你公开身份是让你 打消谋杀或折磨我的念头 | 
| [32:32] | You might not get arrested for it,but you sure will make some kind of a fuss. | 你可能不会因此被捕 但你肯定会麻烦缠身 | 
| [32:36] | Oh,i don’t mind fuss,you know? | 我不介意麻烦 知道吗? | 
| [32:38] | Anything to avoid boredom. | 只要不无聊 | 
| [32:40] | Given your immunity, you could tell me who you bought the painting from and do no harm to yourself. | 既然如此 你可以告诉我卖家是谁 对你自己也没坏处 | 
| [32:44] | And inform to the police? Why? | 向警察告密? 为什么? | 
| [32:46] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我到底为什么要这么干? | 
| [32:47] | Harry lashley didn’t deserve to die. | Harry Lashley不该死 | 
| [32:50] | He has a wife who needs to know what happened. She deserves justice. | 他妻子想知道到底怎么回事 该为她伸张正义 | 
| [32:55] | Are you serious? “she deserves justice,” huh? | 不是说真的吧? “为她伸张正义”? | 
| [32:59] | Perhaps you haven’t paid the full price for the painting yet. | 或许你还没付完买画的钱 | 
| [33:02] | Perhaps an arrest would save you some… Money. | 或许我们把那人逮捕了 可以给你省点儿…钱 | 
| [33:05] | Oh,well,that’s… That’s not a bad thought. | 这… 这个想法不错 | 
| [33:08] | But you see,i-i love my art collection. | 但你知道 我热爱我的艺术收藏 | 
| [33:12] | I-i love beauty. | 我热爱美丽事物 | 
| [33:14] | It’s why I do what I do,you know? | 这就是我做事的源动力 | 
| [33:16] | Who would want to sell to me if I start sending my suppliers to jail,you know? | 要是我把卖家送进了监狱 谁还愿意卖东西给我? | 
| [33:20] | True. Well,i thought it was worth a try. | 没错 我也总得试试说服你 | 
| [33:26] | Thank you,and i’m sorry for wasting your time. | 谢谢 抱歉浪费了你的时间 | 
| [33:28] | Oh,no,no,no. Not at all. Not at all. | 不 没关系 | 
| [33:31] | You are a very… Very strange kind of policeman. | 你是个非常… 非常奇怪的警察 | 
| [33:35] | It’s been most diverting. | 非常有趣 | 
| [33:36] | Could I see it before I leave… The moro? | 我走之前能看一眼吗… 摩洛? | 
| [33:40] | I’m told it’s very beautiful. | 听说它美极了 | 
| [33:42] | Oh,you… You appreciate art,huh? | 你懂得欣赏艺术? | 
| [33:47] | Why not? Of course. | 为什么不? 当然可以 | 
| [33:57] | What’s happening? | 怎么样了? | 
| [33:58] | Soon. Get ready. | 马上 做好准备 | 
| [34:02] | Here you go. Look at that. It’s a… An italian silk merchant’s wife. | 给你 瞧瞧 她是意大利丝绸商人的妻子 | 
| [34:07] | It’s 600 years old. It’s… And it’s alive. | 有600年历史了 栩栩如生啊 | 
| [34:10] | It’s… It’s immortal. | 不朽之作 | 
| [34:13] | May i? | 我可以吗? | 
| [34:17] | Please. Please. | 请便 | 
| [34:21] | Now I understand why you went to such lengths to get her. | 现在我明白你为什么 不惜一切代价也要得到她了 | 
| [34:25] | – She is beautiful. – Now. | – 她真的很漂亮 – 现在行动 | 
| [34:36] | Everybody out. Out. Out. Out. | 大家快出去 去 去 去 | 
| [34:42] | Please,out. Out. Out! | 请出去 去 去 去! | 
| [34:48] | Out! | 去! | 
| [34:55] | – Well? Well? – Yes! | – 怎样了? 怎样了? – 成功了! | 
| [35:00] | You better call lisbon,give her an update. | 你们最好打电话给Lisbon 向她汇报新情况 | 
| [35:01] | You call her. | 你来打 | 
| [35:03] | – Oh,i can’t. I’m driving. Cho? – No way. | – 我不能 我在开车 周打吧? – 不 | 
| [35:05] | Oh,come on,guys. I just robbed a russian mobster. You can’t call lisbon? | 得了吧伙计们 我刚抢了个俄罗斯黑帮 你们竟不敢打电话给Lisbon? | 
| [35:13] | – You gonna be grumpy like this in the room? – Yes,i am. | – 你准备气冲冲地进去? – 是的 | 
| [35:15] | I’m just asking. I don’t think it’s very professional. | 我只是问问 但你这样很不专业 | 
| [35:18] | – Seriously,don’t push me. – I said I was sorry. | – 正经点 别再惹火我 – 我已经道歉了 | 
| [35:21] | You had express orders to stay away from arlov. | 命令说的一清二楚 不许查Arlov | 
| [35:23] | But that’s why I didn’t tell you. You have total deniability. | 这就是我为何不事先告诉你 你就完全不知情 | 
| [35:26] | But that’s beside the point. | 这不是重点 | 
| [35:27] | The point is,my brilliant plan worked like clockwork. | 重点是 我绝妙的计划准确地进行着 | 
| [35:29] | What plan? This case is not closed. You haven’t done anything yet. | 什么计划? 还没结案 你什么都还没查到 | 
| [35:32] | Not yet,but you watch. | 还没 但你等着瞧 | 
| [35:35] | No,i disagree. | 不 我不赞成 | 
| [35:38] | Morning! | 早上好! | 
| [35:40] | I’ll get back to you. | 等一下再打给你 | 
| [35:44] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事? | 
| [35:46] | You got it back. Ing her to me. | 你把它找回来了 给我 | 
| [35:50] | Oh,baby! | 我的心肝宝贝! | 
| [35:53] | This is fabulous. Was it arlov? Did he have it? | 真不敢相信 是Arlov吗? 是他偷的? | 
| [35:56] | Yes,it was. | 是的 | 
| [35:57] | How did you get it back? | 你们怎么取回来的? | 
| [36:01] | – I stole it. – Are you serious? | – 我偷的 – 说真的? | 
| [36:03] | Well,there was nothing we could do legally,as you said. | 正如你所知 我们没法合法地索回 | 
| [36:06] | But arlov was in possession of a stolen painting. | 但Arlov的画是赃物 | 
| [36:08] | So there was nothing he could do either. | 所以他对我们也没办法 | 
| [36:11] | This gets better and better. | 这下可越来越妙了 | 
| [36:13] | First of all,i get the painting back. | 首先 我取回了画 | 
| [36:15] | Second,when arlov finds out that i’ve got it, it’ll kill him. | 其次 当Arlov发现是我得到了画 肯定气死他 | 
| [36:19] | Who cares about arlov? | 谁在乎Arlov感受? | 
| [36:21] | Who cares about the damn painting? | 谁在乎这烂画? | 
| [36:25] | You assured me you would find harry’s killer. | 你们之前说 会找到杀Harry的真凶的 | 
| [36:27] | We’re doing everything we can,stevie, but there’s not a lot left for us to do. | Stevie 我们在尽力了 但我们没有多少线索可查 | 
| [36:31] | Look,stevie,i know you loved him. | 听着 Stevie 我知道你爱他 | 
| [36:33] | And I liked him,too,but he was part of this theft. | 我也喜欢他 但他盗了画 | 
| [36:36] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 | 
| [36:37] | In a way,this is a good thing that he’s gone, | 从另一角度看 他死了是件好事 | 
| [36:40] | Because you could be having children with this bum right now. All right? | 因为你可能会跟这个废物生孩子 | 
| [36:43] | You think of that. We dodged a bullet here. | 你想想看 我们是险险避开了 | 
| [36:45] | Come on,give me a hug. | 过来 抱抱我 | 
| [36:48] | Look,we’re gonna find you a good man. | 听着 我们会帮你找一个好男人的 | 
| [36:51] | The main thing is we sent out a message here that | 最重要的 这事让其他人学会 | 
| [36:54] | nobody messes with a.p.caid. | 跟A.P.Caid捣乱没好下场 | 
| [36:58] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [37:09] | I had a daughter once. | 我以前也有个女儿 | 
| [37:14] | She died. Killed. It was my fault. | 她死了 被谋杀的 是我的错 | 
| [37:19] | That’s how I know that a man who treats his only daughter the way you do is a fool. | 所以我知道你这样对待自己的独生女 简直愚蠢至极 | 
| [37:23] | – Jane. – What did you say? | – 你说什么? | 
| [37:24] | Your child is hurting, and you’re crowing over this petty victory like a cockerel on a dung heap. | 你女儿伤心欲绝 而你却为小胜自鸣得意 像只好斗的公鸡站在一堆粪上 | 
| [37:30] | You’re a blind,vain,emotionally stunted fool. | 你这盲目 虚荣 情商为零的白痴 | 
| [37:34] | You care more about this… | 你关心这些… | 
| [37:36] | For this painting, for all this rubbish… | 这些画 这些垃圾… | 
| [37:38] | Than you do the child that loves you. | 远胜于深爱着你的孩子 | 
| [37:42] | You found my painting. I am grateful. | 你找到我的画 我很感激 | 
| [37:44] | And now i’m going to be patient and tell you,you get this clown out of my office… | 所以我现在忍耐着 请你带这个小丑离开我办公室… | 
| [37:50] | – How am I gonna make you understand? – Right now. | – 我怎样才能使你明白? – 马上 | 
| [37:52] | How am I gonna make you understand? See this? | 我怎样才能使你明白? 瞧瞧这? | 
| [37:53] | – Jane… – See this? | – 瞧瞧这? | 
| [37:54] | This is nothing. It’s nothing. | 这算什么 什么都不是 | 
| [37:57] | – What are you doing? – Jane! | – 你想干嘛? | 
| [37:59] | – Don’t! – What are you,nuts? | – 不要! – 你想干嘛 你疯了? | 
| [38:01] | Jane? Jane,have you gone crazy? | Jane? Jane 你疯了? | 
| [38:03] | Oh,no,no. I’m just doing my job. Look. | 不 不 我只是执行我的计划 瞧 | 
| [38:06] | You’d think that someone that has dedicated their lives to fine art | 毕生致力于高雅艺术的人 | 
| [38:08] | would want to save a masterpiece from burning up. Wouldn’t you? | 是会急于从火中救出名画的 对吗? | 
| [38:11] | Unless she already knew it was just another fake. | 除非她已经知道这又是一幅赝品 | 
| [38:14] | No,not at all. I’m just… I’m just shocked,that’s all. | 不 完全不是 我只是… 我只是太震惊 就是这样 | 
| [38:17] | – Is it a fake? – Yes,it is. | – 它是赝品? – 是的 | 
| [38:19] | I only found out after I stole it, but kathryn knew,because it was she who stole the original, | 我偷了后才发现的 但Kathryn知道 因为偷原画的人就是她 | 
| [38:24] | And it is she who still has it in her safe possession. | 也就是她仍安全地拥有原画 | 
| [38:29] | – No. – Is that true,kathryn? | – 不是 – Kathryn 真的吗? | 
| [38:31] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:33] | Horrible job you found for yourself,kathryn… | Kathryn 你给自己找的这工作真糟糕… | 
| [38:36] | Helping a greedy egotist snatch up beautiful things he has no ability to appreciate. | 帮助一个贪婪的自我中心主义者 攫取他根本不懂得欣赏的美丽事物 | 
| [38:42] | And you don’t get paid much,do you? | 而你也没有得到多少报酬 对吗? | 
| [38:45] | All the money,beauty around you, and you can’t have any of it. | 金钱 美丽艺术都触手可及 却都不属于你 | 
| [38:50] | Very frustrating. | 很沮丧 | 
| [38:52] | Not at all. | 根本不是 | 
| [38:54] | Harry came to you for advice about the painting. | Harry找你问些关于画的建议 | 
| [38:57] | You asked him to make a second copy for your own personal use. | 你要他多仿制一幅赝品 供你私人使用 | 
| [39:03] | Did you blackmail him? Huh? | 你是勒索他了吗? | 
| [39:06] | Must’ve known about the theft conviction in canada, threatened to tell a.p. | 你知道他曾在加拿大偷窃坐过牢 就威胁要告诉A.P. | 
| [39:10] | And destroy the life he was building with stevie. | 毁掉他和Stevie努力营造的幸福生活 | 
| [39:13] | Care to comment on that? | 要解释吗? | 
| [39:15] | It’s all nonsense,a.p. It’s nonsense. | 一派胡言 A.P. 这都是一派胡言 | 
| [39:17] | Oh,is it? The reason you had two copies made… | 是吗? 你要伪造两幅复制品… | 
| [39:20] | So that you could sell one to arlov,and you could keep the original picture for yourself | 是为了一幅卖给Arlov 而你就能保留原画 | 
| [39:26] | because,Of course, you’re the only one that really deserves it. | 当然 你才是唯一值得拥有这画的人 | 
| [39:30] | It was her? She did it? | 是她? 是她做的? | 
| [39:32] | Yes. Like I switched the paintings with arlov, | 是 就像我换了Arlov的画那样 | 
| [39:35] | She switched the original with harry sss right before it went into the vault. | 她在画放入金库前 就用Harry的复制品换掉原画 | 
| [39:40] | All you had to do was come up in here after hours and take it off the wall. | 你所需要做的就是下班后再来这儿 把它从墙上取走 | 
| [39:50] | But harry suspected something,didn’t he? | 但Harry起了疑心 对吗? | 
| [39:52] | He tried to stop you… | 他试图阻止你… | 
| [40:05] | And you killed him. | 你就杀了他 | 
| [40:07] | Tell the truth,kathryn. Our people are g||ng through your apartment right now. | Kathryn 说出真相吧 警方已在你的住处搜查了 | 
| [40:11] | They will find that painting even if they have to tear the place to the ground. | 他们宁可把你的房子夷为平地 也会找出那幅画来的 | 
| [40:15] | There is no point in lying anymore. | 再说谎已经没有意义了 | 
| [40:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [40:22] | I never meant to kill him. | 我从没想过要杀他的 | 
| [40:24] | Why did he try to stop me? | 为什么他要阻止我? | 
| [40:26] | – No! – No,no,baby. No,baby,don’t. | – 不! – 不要 不要 宝贝 不 宝贝 不要 | 
| [40:28] | It was an accident. | 是意外 | 
| [40:29] | Kathryn,you’re under arrest for the murder of harry lashley. | Kathry 你因谋杀Harry Lashley而被捕 | 
| [40:31] | – Put your hands behind your back. – Oh,i’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | – 把手放在后面 – 很对不起 对不起 | 
| [40:33] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 | 
| [40:34] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 | 
| [40:43] | Uh,for what it’s worth, i,uh, | 我得说一声 | 
| [40:47] | i just wanted to apologize for my pious rant earlier. | 我想为之前的无礼道歉 | 
| [40:50] | I needed a pretext to burn the picture,and… | 我需要个借口烧画 所以… | 
| [40:53] | Your family dysfunction became it. | 你们的家庭不和正好是个借口 | 
| [40:57] | Well,no,sir. No apology needed. | 不 先生 无需道歉 | 
| [41:00] | There was some good,hard truth in what you said. | 你的话虽然难听 但有道理 | 
| [41:03] | Yes,there was, but you know,no one likes to be too judgmental. | 是的 但没人喜欢被人指手画脚 | 
| [41:17] | Hard to believe it’s a fake. | 很难相信这幅画是假的 | 
| [41:18] | Crazy,isn’t it? | 不可思议哈? | 
| [41:21] | One painting’s worth $50 million, the other’s only worth a few thousand. | 一幅画值五千万 其他的只值数千元 | 
| [41:25] | – They look identical. – Yep. Crazy. | – 他们看上去一模一样 – 是啊 不可思议 | 
| [41:31] | Not that you mention it,i’m not sure,uh… | 不过说起来 我也不确定… | 
| [41:40] | *********** | 反正这段时间这画不会流入市场 | 
| [41:50] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [41:54] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 |