| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | 
| [00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 | 
| [00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | 
| [00:18] | ******* | Calistoga峡谷度假村SPA | 
| [00:38] | We’ve got claire wolcott– female,caucasian,32 years old. | 死者是Claire Wolcott– 白人女性 32岁 | 
| [00:41] | She was found shot to death in her room. | 在房间里被发现中枪身亡 | 
| [00:44] | Her husband’s got friends at the governor’s office, So he called in some favors. | 她丈夫在州长办公室有朋友 所以他找关系让我们接手 | 
| [00:47] | He wants the investigation to be e pt discreet and low-key. | 他希望调查谨慎低调地进行 | 
| [00:51] | His wife gets murdered and his priority is discretion? | 他妻子被谋杀了 他首要考虑的却是谨慎低调? | 
| [00:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:01] | Yep,mrs. Wolcott was cheating on mr. Wolcott… | 是啊 Wolcott太太对Wolcott先生不忠… | 
| [01:05] | Which makes mr. Wolcott suspect number one. | 这使Wolcott先生成为一号嫌疑人 | 
| [01:07] | Number two. | 是二号 | 
| [01:08] | Number one would be mrs. Wolcott’s mystery lover. | 一号是Wolcott太太的秘密情人 | 
| [01:11] | The room was registered In claire wolcott’s name,so no help there. | 房间是以Claire Wolcott的名字登记的 所以那方面没有线索 | 
| [01:15] | At 2:24 a.m.,hotel staff and guests heard three gunshots, | 在凌晨2点24分 宾馆职员和住客听到三次枪声 | 
| [01:21] | But they didn’t know where they were coming from. | 但他们不清楚枪声来自哪里 | 
| [01:23] | 15,20 minutes later,they come here and call 9-1-1. | 15或20分钟后 他们来这儿 打了911 | 
| [01:28] | Found a shell. | 找到一个弹壳 | 
| [01:30] | Looks like a 9-millimeter. | 像是9毫米口径 | 
| [01:31] | And another. | 还有一个 | 
| [01:32] | Mark ’em for forensics. | 做标记送去鉴证科 | 
| [01:34] | So the lover didn’t do it. | 所以不是情人杀的 | 
| [01:36] | Because? | 因为? | 
| [01:38] | The,uh,shell casing things Indicate the shooter was across the room here. | 弹壳表明开枪者穿过房间站在这儿 | 
| [01:44] | He or she stepped in from outside And started blasting away. | 他或者是她 从外面进来 然后开始开枪 | 
| [01:48] | If the lover had done it,he’d have been closer to the victim, | 如果是情人做的 他会离受害者更近 | 
| [01:52] | And he wouldn’t have had to shoot as manyimes. | 也不用开那么多枪 | 
| [01:54] | And look. | 看 | 
| [01:56] | Circular, Which means a vertical drip From someone standing right here,bleeding. Right? | 圆形血迹 意味着是垂直落下 有人站在此处 血滴下来 对吗? | 
| [02:02] | Not spatter from the victim. | 而不是从受害人身上溅出 | 
| [02:05] | You’re a forensics expert now? | 现在你又成了鉴证专家了? | 
| [02:08] | So claire and mystery lover are asleep. | Claire和秘密情人在睡觉 | 
| [02:10] | Someone comes in through the open door, Shoots them,leaves. | 有人从打开的阳台门进来 向他们开枪 然后离开 | 
| [02:13] | Poor lover is woken by a bullet, Claire dead next to him. | 可怜的情人被子弹惊醒 发现身旁的Claire死了 | 
| [02:17] | Freaks out. | 吓坏了 | 
| [02:19] | But nobody comes right away. | 但没有人立刻过来 | 
| [02:21] | Mystery lover,who is only slightly wounded, Gets to thinking maybe the best tng to do is just… | 只受了轻伤秘密情人 就认为也许最恰当的做法就是… | 
| [02:27] | Slip away,out here. | 从这儿溜走 | 
| [02:31] | – You two finish up here. – Yes,boss. | – 你俩负责屋里 – 是 头儿 | 
| [02:54] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [03:11] | There you go. | 就在这里 | 
| [03:17] | Clean one. | 很明显的血迹 | 
| [03:25] | – Anything else? – No. | – 还有吗? – 没有了 | 
| [03:35] | “doc lady.” | “女医生” | 
| [03:39] | The silver caddy arrived last night at 2:31. | 银色卡迪拉克昨晚2点31分到这里 | 
| [03:43] | That’s about seven and a half minutes After the shooting took place. | 大概在枪击发生后的7分半钟 | 
| [03:46] | Name and room number? | 名字和房间号? | 
| [03:56] | Open it. | 开门 | 
| [04:26] | – Wake up. – Oh,my god. Who are you? | – 醒醒 – 天啦 你们是谁? | 
| [04:29] | It’s all right,ma’am. We’re cbi. | 没事的 女士 我们是加州调查局的 | 
| [04:32] | We need to talto you,sir. | 我们有事要问你 | 
| [04:34] | What’s this about? | 关于什么的? | 
| [04:35] | Take a wild guess. | 猜猜看 | 
| [04:36] | – Put your hands in the air. – Okay. | – 举起双手 – 好吧 | 
| [04:40] | I’m,uh,i’m not under arrest,am i? | 我不是被捕 对吧? | 
| [04:42] | ‘Cause i’ve done nothing wrong. | 我没做错任何事 | 
| [04:45] | Pants on. We’ll talk after. | 穿上裤子 稍后再谈 | 
| [04:48] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [04:51] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [05:02] | This is kevin haightly,resort manager. | 我是Kevin Haightly 度假宾馆经理 | 
| [05:05] | Um,i know we can’t expect to get the room back, | 我知道房间还不能还我们 | 
| [05:08] | But when might the walkway be open for use,do you think? | 但你觉得何时可以用走道? | 
| [05:10] | That depends on when forensics is done. | 得取决于鉴证员何时取证完毕 | 
| [05:12] | – We’ll let you know. – Okay. Thanks. | – 我们会通知你的 – 好的 谢谢 | 
| [05:16] | It was a cold night,so we lit a fire and made love. | 昨晚很冷 所以我们生了火 做爱 | 
| [05:20] | We went to sleep afterwards,and suddenly there was, Like,a sharp pain and bang! | 之后我们就去睡觉 突然间我觉得一阵刺痛 然后砰! | 
| [05:25] | I wake up, And there’s blood everywhere and i’m shot in the arm And claire’s dead. | 我就惊醒了 血流到处都是 我手臂中枪 而Claire就死了 | 
| [05:28] | You know,i freaked. | 当时我吓坏了 | 
| [05:29] | – You didn’t see who did it? – No. | – 你有没看到是谁干的? – 没有 | 
| [05:31] | – Why’d you leave? – Claire was dead. | – 你为什么离开? – Claire死了 | 
| [05:32] | I couldn’t help her, And I couldn’t help you guys. | 我帮不了她 也帮不了你们 | 
| [05:34] | I didn’t see anything,so… | 我什么也没看到 所以… | 
| [05:37] | You know,what could I contribute? | 我能帮上什么忙呢? | 
| [05:43] | She’s a married woman. | 她是个已婚女人 | 
| [05:45] | Yeah,we know that. | 我们知道 | 
| [05:46] | And jill rubenstein– What’s your connection with her? | Jill Rubenstein– 你和她是什么关系? | 
| [05:48] | The doctor lady?******** And asked her for help. | 那位女医生? 我在停车场碰到了她 就请她帮忙 | 
| [05:52] | A complete stranger takes you to her room, | 一个全然陌生的人带你去她的房间 | 
| [05:54] | Treats your wound and then has sexual intercourse with you? | 治疗你的伤口 然后和你发生性关系? | 
| [05:57] | What can I say? The hippocratic oath is a beautiful thing. | 我该怎么说? 医者仁心是个很美妙的东西 | 
| [06:00] | How well did you know claire wolcott? | 你跟Claire Wolcott有多熟? | 
| [06:02] | Uh,i don’t really know her that well. | 我跟她并不太熟 | 
| [06:04] | I met her just a few weeks ago. She was at a bar,and I picked her up. | 我在几周前才认识她 在一个酒吧里 我结识了她 | 
| [06:07] | Since then,i’ve seen her occasionally for sex. | 从那以后 我不时跟她见面 做爱 | 
| [06:10] | – Is that what happened last night? – Yeah. | – 昨晚是这样吗? – 是的 | 
| [06:13] | I called and asked her to meet me for a drink. We came here. | 我打电话给她 叫她出来陪我喝酒 我们来了这里 | 
| [06:16] | – Did anybody else know you were here? – Nobody. Just me and claire. | – 有其他人知道你们在这儿吗? – 没有 就只有我和Claire | 
| [06:19] | And how long had you been in the room? | 你在房间呆了多久? | 
| [06:21] | Um,a few hours. | 几个小时 | 
| [06:24] | I’d agreed to,uh,you know,stay the night. | 我答应过夜 | 
| [06:28] | I was fond of claire, And it’s a long drive home,so I stayed. | 我喜欢Claire 开车回家的路程很远 所以我留下来了 | 
| [06:32] | – I don’t normally do that. – No? What–what’s your normal procedure? | – 我通常不这么做的 – 不是吗? 你通常怎做? | 
| [06:35] | After lovemaking? Depends on the type of woman. | 在做爱之后? 取决于女人的类型 | 
| [06:38] | So you’ve got it down to a science. | 你说的好像是在做科研 | 
| [06:40] | I’m good at what I do. | 我很擅长这个 | 
| [06:42] | Okay,mr. Fricke,and what is it that you do? | 好吧 Fricke先生 你是干什么的? | 
| [06:47] | I’m a pickup artist. | 我是个泡妞高手 | 
| [06:49] | A,uh,woman whisperer,if you will. | 女性的倾诉对象 如果你要这么说的话 | 
| [06:51] | A pickup artist– that’s your profession? | 泡妞高手– 这就是你的职业? | 
| [06:56] | You sound like my mom. | 你说话真像我妈 | 
| [06:58] | Um,it’s more of a total lifestyle kind of thing. You know? | 只是生活方式的问题 | 
| [07:01] | I-i practi my art,of course. That’s my passion. | 我在提高我的技巧 这是我热情所在 | 
| [07:04] | But I teach and I blog also, Um,conduct seminars,workshops,that sort of thing. | 但我也授课和写博客 开研讨会 讲习班之类的 | 
| [07:09] | – Is that good money? – Not bad. | – 赚了不少钱? – 还不赖 | 
| [07:11] | And do you take money from the women you pick up? | 你从所结识的女人那里拿钱吗? | 
| [07:14] | Sometimes,when I need to. | 有时候 在我有需要的时候 | 
| [07:15] | – Did you take money from claire wolcott? – No. No. | – 你从Claire Wolcott那儿拿钱吗? – 没有 没有 | 
| [07:18] | Like I say,i was fond of claire. | 就像我所说的 我喜欢Claire | 
| [07:20] | Um,i planned to see her again. | 我还计划继续见她呢 | 
| [07:22] | You really only want to monetize as an exit strategy. | 要钱只能作为脱身之策 | 
| [07:25] | Paul,is your mother still alive? | Paul 你妈妈还健在吗? | 
| [07:29] | I know where you’re going with this,dr. Freud, And,uh,ou’re wrong. | 我知道你的意思 弗洛伊德医生 但你错了 | 
| [07:33] | My mom’s dead,as it goes, But,uh,i loved her dearly,and she loved me. | 我妈妈死了 但我很爱她 她也很爱我 | 
| [07:40] | Who said anything about your mother? | 我说过你妈妈了么? | 
| [07:42] | – You just did. – No,i didn’t. | – 你刚说了 – 我没有 | 
| [07:45] | – Yes,you did. – Didn’t. | – 你有 – 我没有 | 
| [07:46] | – What are you talking about? – I’m just kidding. Just playing with you,paul. | – 你在说什么? – 我只是在开玩笑 逗逗你 Paul | 
| [07:49] | Just kidding,mucking around. | 只是在开玩笑 捣捣乱而已 | 
| [07:51] | Yeah. Are we done here? | 好吧 问话结束了吗? | 
| [07:53] | Do you know who killed claire? | 你知道是谁杀了Claire吗? | 
| [07:56] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [07:58] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [07:59] | He’s either a habitual liar telling the truth Or he’s an honest man lying. | 他要么是一个大话王说了实话 要么是一个老实人在说谎 | 
| [08:04] | Do you keep a list of your pickups? | 你有结识的人名单吗? | 
| [08:06] | Yeah,of course. I,uh,i have ’em here. | 当然有 都在这儿 | 
| [08:11] | Names,numbers and a 1 to 10 grading system. | 名字 电话 还有个1到10分的评分系统 | 
| [08:14] | Nice. Something to show your grandkids. | 很好 可以骄傲地展示给你的孙子看 | 
| [08:17] | We’re gonna need you to forward a copy of that list to us. | 我们要你转发这份名单给我们 | 
| [08:19] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [08:21] | What,you think maybe this was a jealous ex-lover? | 你们认为可能 是某个妒火中烧的旧情人干的? | 
| [08:25] | Could be. | 有可能 | 
| [08:30] | I say we bring him in anyway,for creepiness. | 我觉得我们该把他逮捕 因为他很讨厌 | 
| [08:32] | Which should be a criminal offense,but isn’t. | 他行为很可耻 但不构成犯罪 | 
| [08:35] | He could have shot her,then shot himself to cover it up. | 他也许开枪杀了她 然后冲自己开枪来掩饰 | 
| [08:38] | He simply could have shot her and left. | 他可以只开枪杀了她然后离开 | 
| [08:39] | He didn’t have the gun on him, Every inch of this place and found nothing. | 他身上没枪 地方警局已经 把这地方搜遍了 一无所获 | 
| [08:43] | He’s clean. | 他是清白的 | 
| [08:44] | Maybe someone’s ****** | 也许有人要杀的是他 而不是她 | 
| [08:45] | Not likely. | 不太可能 | 
| [08:47] | The room was registered In claire wolcott’s name. | 房间是以Claire Wolcott的名字登记的 | 
| [08:48] | No one else knew he was there. | 没有其他人知道他在那里 | 
| [08:50] | What was she thinking? | 她是怎么想的? | 
| [08:51] | She was so beautiful,and he’s so… Creepy. | 她那么漂亮 而他却那么… 恶心 | 
| [08:54] | Yeah,that dr. Rubenstein was hot,too. How does he do it? | 是啊 那个女医生也很辣 他怎么做到的呢? | 
| [08:56] | All you need is a basic understanding Of the evolutionary psychology of women, | 你只需对女性的心理进化有个基本了解 | 
| [09:00] | Rigorously and fearlessly applied. | 然后勇敢无耻地实践 | 
| [09:02] | You gotta know what buttons to press. | 你要知道该按什么按钮刺激她们 | 
| [09:03] | – Like we’re toasters? – Like men don’t have buttons,too? | – 说的像我们是烤面包机 – 男人就没有这样的按钮吗? | 
| [09:06] | Men are li toaoasts. Women–a little more like,uh,accordions. | 男人才像烤面包机 女人更像手风琴 按钮多多 | 
| [09:16] | I thought that was a compliment. | 我还以为那是恭维 | 
| [09:20] | Mr. Wolcott? Thank you for coming. I’m so sorry for your loss. | Wolcott先生? 谢谢你能来 对于您的不幸我们深表遗憾 | 
| [09:24] | The effects you requested– Photos,video of claire. | 你们要求的东西 Claire的照片 视频 | 
| [09:28] | We’ll return this to you as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快把这些还给你 | 
| [09:32] | I was just upstairs Speaking with my friend the attorney general, | 我刚在楼上和我朋友总检察长谈话 | 
| [09:34] | And I told him that I will not rest Until the man who did this is brought to justice. | 我告诉他 凶手不被缉拿归案我绝不罢休 | 
| [09:38] | I will not rest. | 绝不罢休 | 
| [09:39] | I know I can expect the same from you and your people. | 对你和你的下属我也是这么说 | 
| [09:42] | I assure you This unit does the best we can with every case we run. | 我像你保证 我们这个小组 对任何案件都全力以赴 | 
| [09:48] | Cho? | 周? | 
| [09:51] | If it’s convenient, Agent cho would like to ask you a few questions. | 如果方便的 周探员想问你一些问题 | 
| [10:06] | When did you speak to your wife last? | 你最后一次跟你妻子说话是什么时候? | 
| [10:09] | I was in san francisco on a business dinner. | 在旧金山的商业宴会 | 
| [10:10] | I called claire around midy, Told her i’ll probably be staying in town that night. | 中午我打电话给Claire 告诉她我很可能那晚要留在那边 | 
| [10:15] | Did you? Stay the night in town? | 是吗? 你留在那边了? | 
| [10:17] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [10:18] | Did she say where she was going or who she was meeting? | 她告诉过你她要去哪或要见谁吗? | 
| [10:20] | No,but I didn’t ask. | 没 我也没问 | 
| [10:21] | So you didn’t know she was at the spa? | 所以你不知道她去了SPA? | 
| [10:23] | I wouldn’t expect to know. She often went up there on a whim. | 我也没想知道 她经常一有兴致就去那里 | 
| [10:26] | Can you think of anyone ****** | 你能想到谁会怨恨她么? | 
| [10:28] | No.No,she was,um… Harmless. | 没有 她没跟人结怨 | 
| [10:32] | Any friends or family that might be in any trouble? | 会是朋友或家人有麻烦吗? | 
| [10:35] | She’s from back east. She doesn’t have any family or friends out here. | 她来自东岸 她在这里没有朋友或家人 | 
| [10:37] | She shopped and she played tennis and she went to the spas. | 她平时就是购物 打网球 去SPA | 
| [10:42] | No one would have any motives… | 没人有动机… | 
| [10:46] | Yes? | 什么事? | 
| [10:49] | I recall she fired an assistant last month. | 我想起她上个月解雇了一名助手 | 
| [10:51] | Caught her stealing jewelry. I believe she was pressing charges. | 据说发现她偷了首饰 Claire正准备控告她 | 
| [10:53] | Name? | 名字? | 
| [10:55] | Natalie… Something. My people will have her details. | Natalie…之类的 我的人有她的详细资料 | 
| [11:03] | Are you aware that on the night of her murder, Your wife was meeting a lover? | 你知道你妻子遇害当晚在和情夫约会吗? | 
| [11:08] | Yes. | 知道 | 
| [11:09] | The local authorities told me they suspected as much. | 当地警方告诉我他们是这么猜的 | 
| [11:12] | Did you know she had a lover? Prior to her death,i mean? | 你知道她有情夫? 我是说在她遇害前? | 
| [11:14] | No. Do you have a name? I mean,is he a suept? | 不知道 你们知道名字吗? 他有嫌疑吗? | 
| [11:17] | We have a name.******** | 知道名字 但他没嫌疑 | 
| [11:19] | – Who is he? – I’m not at liberty to say. | – 他是谁? – 我无权透露这一信息 | 
| [11:21] | I want his name. | 我要知道他的名字 | 
| [11:22] | You can’t have it. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [11:23] | Are you sure,agent cho? | 你确定不说? 周探员 | 
| [11:24] | Because I can make one phone call, And your career is toast. | 只要我打个电话 你的前途就完了 | 
| [11:28] | That’s impressive. The best I can get with one call is a pizza. | 你还真牛 我打电话最多能叫个批萨 | 
| [11:31] | Now this business dinner you were at in san francisco, | 在旧金山的那个商业聚餐会 | 
| [11:33] | What’s the timing on that,and who else was there? | 你安排在什么时间? 有谁出席? | 
| [11:36] | My people can give you times,names and numbers. We’re done here. | 我的人会给你时间 名字和人数的 我们到此为止 | 
| [11:42] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 | 
| [11:56] | Wolcott’s wife was so pretty. | Wolcott的老婆真美啊 | 
| [12:00] | What do you see? | 你看到了啥? | 
| [12:04] | Nice shoes,loneliness. | 鞋不错 独守空闺 | 
| [12:09] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪? | 
| [12:22] | – Natalie edreau? – Yes? | – 是 | 
| [12:24] | We’re with the cbi. Can we come in? | 我们是加州调查局的 能进来吗? | 
| [12:26] | Look,i already told the cops I didn’t steal anything from that bitch. | 听着 我跟警方说过我没偷那贱人的东西 | 
| [12:29] | By “bitch,” are you referring ******* | “贱人”你指的是Claire Wolcott | 
| [12:31] | Yeah.So? | 对 那又怎样? | 
| [12:34] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被谋杀了 | 
| [12:47] | How long did you work for claire wolcott? | 你为Claire Wolcott工作了多久? | 
| [12:49] | About a year… Till she turned psycho. | 大概一年… 在她脑筋搭错前 | 
| [12:52] | She claimed that you stole jewelry from her. | 她声称你偷了她的首饰 | 
| [12:54] | Yeah. She was wrong. I didn’t steal anything. | 嗯 她弄错了 我没偷她的东西 | 
| [12:57] | Claire pressed charges against you. How’d that make you feel? | Claire控告你 你有何感想? | 
| [13:00] | Excuse me,are you trying to say that I killed her? | 抱歉 你是想说我杀了她? | 
| [13:03] | Do you own a gun,natalie? | 你有枪吗? Natalie | 
| [13:04] | Oh,my god. This is really stupid. | 我的天 真是莫名其妙 | 
| [13:06] | Um,no,i don’t own a gun. | 没 我没枪 | 
| [13:08] | And,no,i didn’t kill claire. | 没 我没杀Claire | 
| [13:10] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪? | 
| [13:11] | I was hanging out with my roommate till about 9:00 or so. | 我和我室友大概玩到九点 | 
| [13:15] | Then,uh,then I went out for dinner. | 然后 然后我出去吃晚饭 | 
| [13:18] | What’d you have? For dinner? | 你晚饭吃了什么? | 
| [13:21] | What does that have to do with anything? | 和这有关联吗? | 
| [13:25] | The chopped salad at pastucci’s. | Pastucci的碎沙拉 | 
| [13:27] | Yes. There’s something on this side of the room You don’t want us to find. | 是 在房间的这边你藏着不可告人的秘密 | 
| [13:31] | What is that? | 是什么? | 
| [13:33] | Nothing. There’s nothing. | 没什么 什么也没 | 
| [13:34] | Look me in the eye and say that. | 看着我的眼睛再说一遍 | 
| [13:38] | Whatever. Search all you want. | 随便 你们爱找啥找啥 | 
| [13:40] | Too much stuff. You’re not very tidy. | 太乱了 你很邋遢啊 | 
| [13:42] | Good in bed I expect,yeah? | 我猜床上功夫不错 对不? | 
| [13:46] | Messy women make good lovers. Can I hold your hand? | 邋遢的姑娘通常都是好情人 能握你的手吗? | 
| [13:49] | – I– – Shush. | – 我– – 嘘 | 
| [14:20] | Camera. | 照相机 | 
| [14:23] | Okay,those are personal,so– | 好吧 这是私人物品 所以– | 
| [14:34] | Is it… | 是… | 
| [14:35] | Claire wolcott and her lover paul fricke… | Claire Wolcott和她的情夫Paul Fricke | 
| [14:39] | Time-stamped two hours before the murder. | 时间标示是遇害前两小时 | 
| [14:50] | These are the photos we pulled from your digital camera. | 这是从你相机里打印出的照片 | 
| [14:52] | A couple hours after these were taken,claire wolcott was dead. | 拍照后没多久 Claire Wolcott就遇害了 | 
| [14:54] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这不能说明什么 | 
| [14:55] | Opportunity and motive. You were close by when she died. | 作案机会和动机 她死的时候你就在附近 | 
| [14:57] | And the theft charge she laid on you dies with her. | 你的偷窃指控也跟着她驾鹤西去了 | 
| [14:59] | That was a garbage charge. I wasn’t worried about that. | 这种狗屁指控我才不担心 | 
| [15:01] | – No? – No. | – 不担心? – 不担心 | 
| [15:04] | You didn’t steal jewelry from her? | 你没偷她的首饰? | 
| [15:06] | Please. She dressed like a mormon call girl. | 拜托 她打扮得像个摩门教妓女 | 
| [15:08] | I wouldn’t want her jewelry if you paid me. | 就算你倒贴 我也不会要她的首饰 | 
| [15:09] | I didn’t ask if I asked if you stole it. | 我问什么你就答什么 别扯别的 | 
| [15:12] | No,i didn’t. | 不 我没偷 | 
| [15:13] | Why were you photographing her? | 你为什么偷拍她? | 
| [15:17] | Now think this through,natalie. We’re investigating murder. | 想想清楚 Natalie 我们在调查凶杀 | 
| [15:19] | If you have an explanation for these That doesn’t involve killing her, | 如果你能做出合理解释 证明你与她被杀毫无关系 | 
| [15:21] | You should tell us,get yourself off the hook. | 你就该坦白说出来 洗清自己的嫌疑 | 
| [15:24] | I thought If I threatened to tell her husband about the affair, | 我想如果我能抓住她搞外遇的把柄 威胁告诉她丈夫 | 
| [15:28] | Then she would drop the theft charges. | 她就会撤销偷窃指控 | 
| [15:30] | That’s what the pictures are for. | 这些照片就是证据 | 
| [15:31] | How do you know ******** | 你怎么知道她有外遇? | 
| [15:32] | It was obvious. | 显而易见 | 
| [15:34] | She kept sending me out to buy men’s gifts. | 她老是使唤我去买男人的礼物 | 
| [15:35] | You know,like,watches and ties. | 像手表 领带 | 
| [15:37] | I knew it wasn’t for her husband. I’m not an idiot. | 我知道这不是给他老公的 我又不是白痴 | 
| [15:40] | What did claire say when you confronted her about it? | 你拿这些给Claire看时 她怎么说? | 
| [15:42] | I didn’t confront her about it. | 我没拿给她看 | 
| [15:44] | She left with that flugly guy before I got the chance. | 我还没找准时机 她就和那丑男离开了 | 
| [15:46] | – Probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. – Why not? | – 再说照片也可能没什么用 – 为什么没用? | 
| [15:48] | Because keith wolcott is,like,super controlling, Especially about money. | 因为Keith Wolcott是个控制狂 特别在钱上 | 
| [15:55] | He probably knew all along his wife was sleeping around. | 他很可能早就知道他老婆红杏出墙 | 
| [16:06] | – What’s the verdict? – I’m not liking her for this. | – 审讯得咋样? – 我觉得这女的不像凶手 | 
| [16:09] | But we should talk to the roommate, Make sure her alibi stands up. | 但我们该和她室友谈谈 确保她的不在场证据站得住脚 | 
| [16:12] | The husband,on the other hand– He is the type to know about his wife’s affairs. | 另外 她丈夫应该知道他老婆有外遇 | 
| [16:15] | His business dinner Couldn’t have made it back to calistoga to kill her. | 他不可能从商业聚餐会赶回Calistoga来杀她 | 
| [16:18] | He’s also the type That’ll hire other people to do his dirty work. | 他也可能会雇佣杀手干脏活 | 
| [16:21] | Yes. He is. And they don’t take credit cards. | 是啊 他就是那种 而杀手们是不接受信用卡付款的 | 
| [16:23] | I’ll look ****** | 我查下Wolcott先生的经济状况 | 
| [16:25] | Boring. | 真无聊 | 
| [16:28] | Okay,mr. Entertainment. What do you want to do? | 好吧 好玩先生 你想干吗? | 
| [16:33] | I wanna go back to the crime scene. | 我想回犯罪现场看看 | 
| [16:35] | That hotel room–there is something that just isn’t right. | 那个饭店房间–有点不对劲 | 
| [16:43] | You’re up. | 你去吧 | 
| [16:45] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [16:50] | Something’s not quite right. | 很不对劲 | 
| [16:57] | Don’t take too long. I’m hungry. | 别太久哦 我好饿 | 
| [17:17] | Let’s go eat. | 我们去吃饭吧 | 
| [17:28] | Good to see you again. So… Is there any news? | 真高兴又见到你 有啥进展吗? | 
| [17:31] | The owner keeps asking me When we’ll be able to reopen the villa. | 老板一直问我别墅区啥事才能再开张 | 
| [17:34] | No news. We’re here for lunch. | 没进展 我们来这吃中饭 | 
| [17:36] | Absolutely. One moment. | 没问题 等一下 | 
| [17:47] | Oh,look who’s here. | 看谁在那 | 
| [17:49] | Ah,just the man. I have a question I need to ask him. | 正好是他 我有个问题得问他 | 
| [17:53] | Right this way. | 请这边来 | 
| [18:00] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢 | 
| [18:14] | Katie? | |
| [18:16] | – Table four needs fresh drinks,okay? – Yes,sir. | – 四桌要鲜榨果汁 – 好的 先生 | 
| [18:30] | My old friends from the cbi. Come,have a seat. | 加州调查局的老朋友 过来坐 | 
| [18:38] | Surprised to see you back here so soon. | 你那么快又回来 真让人惊讶 | 
| [18:40] | It’s my number one hunting ground, Loaded with my kind of women– | 这是我首选猎场 到处都是我的猎物啊 | 
| [18:45] | Beautiful,rich,married and unhappy. | 漂亮的 有钱的 已婚的 不爽的 | 
| [18:48] | So you specialize? | 那你是职业猎手咯? | 
| [18:50] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [18:52] | Some guys will tell ya hot,young singles are the real test. | 有人说年轻的单身辣妹才是考验? | 
| [18:55] | But i’m not in this to win a points contest,you know? | 我就不玩那种无聊的游戏 | 
| [18:57] | Plus,i like the gratitude you get from the older ladies. | 还有 我喜欢老女人对你流露的感激之情 | 
| [19:00] | A woman died–a woman that you were close to. | 你虏获的那女人死了 | 
| [19:02] | Doesn’t that give you pause? | 你就没被震撼一下吗? | 
| [19:04] | Sure it does. Yeah,i have feelings. | 当然 我也有感情的 | 
| [19:07] | But having this gunshot wound? Genius opener. | 但这枪伤可是最天才的搭讪开头 | 
| [19:09] | An opener? | 搭讪开头? | 
| [19:10] | You know,a prop or a line you use to start a conversation. | 总要有料来打开话闸 | 
| [19:14] | You can’t just go up and say,”hey,what’s your name?” | 你总不能直接跑过去就说”嘿 你叫啥名?” | 
| [19:17] | – no? – Duh. | – 不能? – 切 | 
| [19:20] | So how do you do it exactly? You know,pick up women. | 那你到底是怎么钓女人的? | 
| [19:23] | – Need some help,huh? – No. | – 向我请教 哈? – 不是 | 
| [19:25] | Big handsome dude like you? | 像你这样的帅大块头? | 
| [19:27] | I got a few basic techniques That will turn you into a freakin’ sex machine. | 我有些基本技巧 能让你变成无敌性爱机器 | 
| [19:31] | A machine. | 机器 | 
| [19:32] | Well,i’m not looking to be a machine so much. | 我才不想变成机器 | 
| [19:34] | I’m more of a steady relationship kind of guy. | 我想保持稳固的恋爱关系 | 
| [19:37] | When you’re scoring With a different super fox every night, | 当你和不同的妖媚狐狸夜夜销魂时 | 
| [19:40] | What do you want a relationship for? | 还要稳固的恋爱关系干吗? | 
| [19:42] | Do you ever fall in love With any of these different super foxes you score with? | 你有爱过那些妖媚狐狸吗? | 
| [19:46] | Never. | 从没爱过 | 
| [19:48] | Love is for guys who can’t get laid. | 所谓爱 是专给那些找不到女人的家伙的 | 
| [19:52] | So,uh,what’s your basic technique? | 那 你的基本技巧是啥? | 
| [19:55] | Oh,there’s a thousand ways to seduce a woman. | 诱惑女人的方法无穷尽啊 | 
| [19:57] | All kinds of workable systems. | 各种击中要害的系列组合 | 
| [20:00] | But they all boil down to three words– | 但浓缩起来就三个词 | 
| [20:03] | “contempt,” “control,” “excitement.” | 欲擒故纵 掌控全局 激情四溢 | 
| [20:07] | “contempt,” “control,” “e-excitement”? | 欲擒故纵 掌控全局 激情四溢? | 
| [20:14] | Women want men that don’t neeor want them. | 女人想要的是那些不想要她们的男人 | 
| [20:17] | They want to be told what to do, And they want edge,adventure,drama. | 她们渴望被调教 喜欢刺激 冒险 戏剧性 | 
| [20:20] | Whatever you wanna call it. | 随便你怎么说 | 
| [20:22] | Present that package to them,and they will bite. Guaranteed. | 她们准吃这一套 我保证 | 
| [20:26] | Ouch. | 哇塞 | 
| [20:29] | Seriously,when you have one under your spell, Then you get up and leave. | 一旦那女人对你神魂颠倒 你就起身离开 | 
| [20:33] | L-leave?But– | 离开? 但– | 
| [20:34] | No,no,no,no. You leave. Trust me. | 不不不不 离开 相信我 | 
| [20:37] | Next time she sees you,she’ll tear your clothes off. Guaranteed. | 我保证 她下次看见你时 会饿狼扑食般扯碎你的衣服 | 
| [20:42] | – What’s going on with you two? – Excuse me? | – 你们俩怎么了? – 啥? | 
| [20:44] | You and katie here. You got something going on? | 你和Katie 你们俩之间有什么吗? | 
| [20:47] | – no. | – no. – 没 – 没 | 
| [20:51] | Just askin’. | 随便问问 | 
| [20:59] | I used to let her sleep with me once in a while. That’s all. | 我过去偶尔和她上上床 就这样 | 
| [21:01] | No,you had feelings for her. | 不 你对她有感觉 | 
| [21:05] | Years ago,maybe a little. Sure. | 几年前 或许有一点 | 
| [21:08] | You know,before I got my mojo working. | 在我的魔法开始起作用之前 | 
| [21:13] | Thanks for talking to us,paul. | 谢谢你和我们聊天 Paul | 
| [21:14] | Oh,you had one more question You wanted to ask. | 你不是还有个问题要问 | 
| [21:17] | Ahyes,s,tt’s right. Thank you.I forgot | 对 谢谢 我忘了 | 
| [21:20] | Uh,the night that you were sleeping with claire, Was the patio door open or closed? | 你和Claire上床那晚 阳台门开着还是关着 | 
| [21:26] | Closed,i think. | 关着 我认为 | 
| [21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:31] | Now i’m really hungry. | 现在我真饿了 | 
| [21:33] | – Drive-thru. – Yep. | – “免下车”餐馆? – 行 | 
| [21:35] | You think fricke’s right? | 你觉得他说得对吗? | 
| [21:37] | Was the door closed? | 门关着? | 
| [21:38] | Yes. It was a cold night. They lit a fire. | 嗯 晚上又冷又点着壁炉 | 
| [21:41] | Why would they leave the door open? | 他们怎么会不关门呢? | 
| [21:42] | No,i mean,is he right about how to deal with women. | 不是 我是说他对付女人的理论 | 
| [21:45] | 100% wrong. | 100%错 | 
| [21:46] | Unless,of course,you wanna have a lot of casual sex With total strangers. | 当然啦 除非你只想跟 无数陌生靓妹一夜情而已 | 
| [21:49] | Then he’s right. | 那么他的方法就是对的 | 
| [21:53] | When did you first meet paul fricke? | 你认识Paul Fricke是什么时候? | 
| [21:55] | At a wine tasting event a friend was throwing. | 在一个我朋友办的品酒会上 | 
| [21:58] | And how long were you and he romantically involved? | 那你们俩的关系维持了多长时间? | 
| [22:01] | Three,maybe four hours. | 3或4小时吧 | 
| [22:12] | So you didn’t know paul fricke Prior to agreeing to spend the night with him? | 你在跟他上床之前 根本就不认识Paul Kricke 这个人? | 
| [22:16] | No. | 不认识 | 
| [22:18] | And you haven’t spoken to him since? | 事后你有没有跟他联系过? | 
| [22:22] | what attracted you to him in the first place? | 他什么地方吸引你? | 
| [22:25] | four times? | 一夜四次? | 
| [22:29] | What exactly attracted you to paul fricke in the first place? | Paul Kricke身上哪点吸引你了? | 
| [22:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [22:33] | I guess there was just something about him. | 他的气质咯 | 
| [22:36] | And were you at all hurt or angry When the relationship ended? | 你们关系结束了 你就不感觉到受伤或者气愤? | 
| [22:38] | Mm,no. | 没有啦 | 
| [22:40] | I was disappointed more than anything. | 我只不过是失望罢了 | 
| [22:43] | We had a wonderful time together. | 我们共赴巫山很激情 | 
| [22:45] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢合作 | 
| [22:47] | Oh,you’ll,um,you’ll tell him “hello” for me,won’t you? | 给我向他问个好 可以吗? | 
| [22:51] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [22:56] | – Hey,how’s it going? Any potential suspects? – Nope. | – 有进展吗? 有没有嫌疑犯? – 没有 | 
| [22:59] | I’m bringing in the rest tomorrow. | 我明天就把剩下的都带过来问话 | 
| [23:01] | There’s more? | 还有? | 
| [23:02] | This is just “a” through “m.” how’s it going with you? | 这里的都是名字开头从A到M的 你那边有什么进展吗? | 
| [23:05] | No unusual transactions for mr. Wolcott, But three days before she was killed, | Wolcott先生的账户上没有异常转账 但是在Claire Wolcott死前三天 | 
| [23:09] | Claire wolcott made a $200,000 withdrawal In the form of a cashier’s check, | 她签了一张20万的即付支票 | 
| [23:13] | Made out to none other than paul fricke. | 给了Paul Fricke | 
| [23:15] | Here’s the best part– according to the bank, Keith wolcott set up the account | 好消息在后头 根据银行提供的消息 Keith Wolcott监控着户头 | 
| [23:18] | so he’d be notified Whenever a large transaction took place. | 一旦有大宗交易 他就能在第一时间发觉 | 
| [23:21] | Meaning that wolcott had to have known about the 200 grand. | 说明Wolcott肯定知道这20万的交易 | 
| [23:23] | Exactly. | 正是 | 
| [23:25] | – Nice work. – Thanks. | – 干得好 – 谢啦 | 
| [23:29] | Brandy? | |
| [23:33] | Come on. | 进来 | 
| [23:38] | – “darn it,woman!” – said the redneck. | – “缝好来 婆娘!” – 那个乡下人说 | 
| [23:40] | “ain’t you never seen a goat before?” | “你以前没见过山羊吗?” | 
| [23:42] | He’s handling his grief well. | 他不怎么悲伤嘛 | 
| [23:47] | Excuse me,mr. Wolcott? | 打断一下 Wolcott先生? | 
| [23:49] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 | 
| [23:50] | I’m sorry to intrude. We need to ask you some follow-up questions Regarding your previous statement. | 抱歉打断您 但是根据您之前的陈述 我们想要问您几个相关问题 | 
| [23:54] | I’ll be happy to speak with you****** | 我明早在办公室再谈吧 | 
| [23:57] | Oh,this won’t take long. | 不会花太长时间的 | 
| [23:58] | I told you–tomorrow morning,my office. | 我告诉你了 明早在我办公室 | 
| [24:02] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [24:07] | Mr. Wolcott,it’s about your wife’s lover. | Wolcott先生 我们要说的 是关于你妻子的情人的 | 
| [24:10] | We,uh,know about the $200,000 she gave him, And we know that you know about it. | 我们知道她给了他20万 而且我们也知道你已然知晓此事 | 
| [24:15] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 | 
| [24:17] | How dare i? Did I do something daring? | 我不敢? 我刚做了什么勇敢的事吗? | 
| [24:22] | Am I supposed to be afraid of you? | 我应该害怕你吗? | 
| [24:24] | You’re supposed to be respectful. | 你应该尊重我 | 
| [24:26] | Respectful? You contemptible little buffoon. | 尊重? 你个小死样 | 
| [24:30] | Your wife just died, And you’re swanning around in a monkey suit Drinking punch | 你的妻子尸骨未寒 你就人模狗样的出来饮酒作乐 | 
| [24:33] | and laughing with your idiot friends, And you want respect? | 跟你的狐朋狗友傻笑 你这样还想要别人尊重你? | 
| [24:37] | there’s your respect. | 这就是你应得的尊重 | 
| [24:51] | – What? – You know damn well what. – You assaulted a man. | – 干嘛? – 你清楚得很 你袭击别人了 | 
| [24:54] | Oh,i just tweaked him on the nose. | 我不过弹弹他鼻子 | 
| [24:56] | Technically,that’s assault. | 确切来说 你这个就是袭击 | 
| [24:57] | Technically,he’s an ass. He deserved it. | 确切来说 他是个混蛋 他活该 | 
| [25:00] | Yes,he is,but this is not a school yard. | 是的 他活该 但是这里不是中学操场 | 
| [25:02] | You simply cannot do stuff like that. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [25:05] | I did. I did it, And the seas didn’t boil and the sky didn’t fall. | 我就要 我还就这么做了 天也没塌 地也没陷 | 
| [25:09] | They will shortly. Wolcott is on his way down here with a $1,000-an-hour lawyer. | 快了 Wolcott正带着他的名律师赶来 | 
| [25:13] | If you give him a formal apology, He says he’s willing to drop the whole matter. | 如果你愿意正式向他道歉 他说他愿意不追究你的责任 | 
| [25:18] | Hmm,let me think… No. | 让我想想…鬼理他 | 
| [25:21] | Would you please be reasonable for once? | 你就不能讲讲道理嘛? | 
| [25:24] | – I’m busy. – Right. | – 我很忙 – 才怪 | 
| [25:26] | I am. I’m just thinking that,uh… | 真的 我在思考… | 
| [25:30] | He’s gonna drop the whole matter in any case. | 最后他肯定还是会放弃追究责任的 | 
| [25:32] | Oh,really? | 你想得美 | 
| [25:32] | I guarantee it. He’s a shallow narcissist. It’s all about image. | 我向你保证 他就是个肤浅的自恋狂 死要面子活受罪 | 
| [25:36] | And this whole business makes him seem small and silly. | 这整件事让他显得渺小愚蠢 | 
| [25:45] | – Contempt,control,excitement. – What? | – 欲擒故纵 掌控全局 激情四溢 – 什么? | 
| [25:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [25:51] | This place is so nice. | 这里好漂亮呀 | 
| [25:53] | $800 a night,minimum. Can you believe that? | 每晚最低消费800块 你能相信吗? | 
| [25:58] | Hello? What,you’re not talking to me now? | 哈喽? 你现在不跟我说话了? | 
| [26:01] | You barely said a word the whole time. | 你一路上都没什么话 | 
| [26:03] | I’ll talk to you when you have something interesting to say. | 当你有要紧的事要说时 我自然会理你 | 
| [26:06] | Fine. Be a jerk. | 得了吧 你这混蛋 | 
| [26:09] | I’d go in,but i’d have to keep my injury dry. | 我很想下水 但是我的伤口见不得水 | 
| [26:13] | Gunshot wound. | 枪伤 | 
| [26:15] | Don’t worry. Uh,you’re not in any danger. | 别担心 你们很安全 | 
| [26:18] | I’m a lover,not a fighter. | 我是爱人 不是莽夫 | 
| [26:23] | Oh,not you guys again. | 又是你们 | 
| [26:25] | The old magic not working so good today,huh? | 你的老套路今儿不好使了? | 
| [26:28] | Just like baseball. | 就跟打棒球一样 | 
| [26:30] | Most of the time,even in e major leagues, You,uh,swing and you miss. | 很多时候 就算在大联盟 挥棒之后得到的是挥空 | 
| [26:33] | Gotta keep on swinging. | 但是还是得继续击球 | 
| [26:36] | I hit on ten women a day. | 以前一天都可以勾到10个女人 | 
| [26:37] | I’m going to have sexual intercourse With at least one of them. | 至少要跟她们之中的一个云雨一阵 | 
| [26:39] | That is gross. | 恶心死了 | 
| [26:42] | E’s intrigued by me,this one. | 她被我迷住了 对不对 | 
| [26:44] | She’s just too proud to admit it. | 你不敢承认 | 
| [26:46] | Yeah,get your shoes on,romeo. | 穿鞋走人 大情圣 | 
| [26:54] | Focus on the shoes. | 快穿鞋 | 
| [26:56] | You know,i didn’t notice before. You’re not bad-lookin’. | 我之前都没有注意到 你长得不丑耶 | 
| [27:00] | Shoulders are a bit too wide, T,uh,otherwise,pretty nice. | 肩有点宽 不然就完美了 | 
| [27:04] | You’re kidding,right? | 你开什么玩笑? | 
| [27:05] | You’re trying to hit on me? | 你想泡我? | 
| [27:08] | What man in his right mind wouldn’t want to hit on you? | 哪个正常男人不想泡你? | 
| [27:10] | Okay,leave her alone. Get in the car. | 好了 别惹她 上车 | 
| [27:16] | I’m sorry. My colleague,agent jane,refuses to apologize. | 抱歉 我的同事Jane探员拒绝道歉 | 
| [27:20] | He says he’s happy to see you in court. | 他说他愿意在法庭上与你交锋 | 
| [27:23] | And you refuse to talk to us, So I can’t rule you out as a suspect. | 而你也拒绝与我们谈话 所以我也不能排除你的嫌疑 | 
| [27:27] | I’m afraid this is gonna make a bit of a mess. | 恐怕这将是一团乱麻 | 
| [27:29] | Keith,i suggest– | Keith 我建议 | 
| [27:30] | No,no.I have nothing to hide. | 不要紧 我没什么好隐瞒的 | 
| [27:34] | What do you waa knknow | 你想知道什么 | 
| [27:35] | What do you know about your wife’s affair with paul fricke? | 你知晓你妻子和Paul Fricke的外遇吗? | 
| [27:39] | I knew claire was having an affair With this fricke person, | 我知道Claire跟那个叫Fricke的有染 | 
| [27:42] | and I knew about the money She was gonna give him. | 我也知道她给他的那笔钱 | 
| [27:44] | Then why did you deny it? | 那你为什么否认呢? | 
| [27:46] | It’s not the sort of thing one likes to admit,now,is it? | 这种绿帽子谁愿意去戴 是不是? | 
| [27:51] | And I knew it would make me a suspect, And that would be tedious. | 我也知道这样就使我成了嫌犯 这出戏就越拖越长了 | 
| [27:54] | Did you confront her about fricke? | 你为Fricke这事跟她对质过吗? | 
| [27:56] | No. I stopped the check immediately,of course. | 没有 不过我立即冻结了支票 | 
| [27:59] | And that was the end of it? | 那后来呢? | 
| [28:01] | You weren’t angry? | 你不生气? | 
| [28:02] | Not at all. I was happy. I wanted to divorce her for ages. | 不生气 我高兴得很 我早就想跟她离婚了 | 
| [28:06] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [28:08] | She’d become irritating. | 她很烦人 | 
| [28:11] | The cost of divorce always deterred me, | 高额离婚赡养费让我望而止步 | 
| [28:13] | But her infidelity with fricke Cut the payout she’d receive in half. | 但她跟Fricke有奸情 她得到的赡养费将是现在的一半 | 
| [28:17] | Now if claire had lived,come monday, She’d be in for a nasty surprise. | 现在如果Claire还活着 星期一她就会大吃一惊了 | 
| [28:22] | I was all set to serve her with divorce papers. | 我已经准备好离婚协议了 | 
| [28:24] | Even cuckolded,she stood to get a big sum. | 就算她背夫偷汉 她还是会得到一大笔钱 | 
| [28:26] | Rich man like yourself– Her death saved you a lot of money,didn’t it? | 对你这样的有钱人来说 她死了 让你节省了一大笔开支 对不对? | 
| [28:31] | Yes,it did. | 是的 | 
| [28:33] | But money isn’t everything,is it? | 但是钱不是万能的 | 
| [28:38] | I’m sorry she’s dead– truly sorry. | 她死了我很伤心 真的 | 
| [28:43] | But every cloud,as they say. | 但是常言道 塞翁失马… | 
| [28:47] | Well,i believe we’re done here. | 我的委托人没什么可说的了 | 
| [28:50] | Seems so. | 看来暂时如此 | 
| [28:52] | You’ll be hearing from the attorney general shortly Regarding mr. Jane’s conduct. | 鉴于Jane先生之前的行为 不久你将收到总检察官的传唤 | 
| [28:56] | Oh,i doubt it. | 深表怀疑 | 
| [28:59] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [29:01] | When you’ve thought about it, You’ll see that this business makes you seem small and silly, | 当你仔细想想之后你会发现 这事让你显得渺小愚蠢 | 
| [29:05] | And you’ll drop the whole matter. | 你会放弃追究责任的 | 
| [29:16] | You misled us,paul. You were going to take money from claire. | 你误导了我们 Paul 你的确要从Claire那儿拿钱 | 
| [29:20] | But I didn’t,did i? | 但我没有拿 不是吗? | 
| [29:23] | A business associate of mine Is opening up a new club here in town. | 我的一个生意伙伴在城里 刚开了一家俱乐部 | 
| [29:26] | He,uh,offered me a role as partial owner If I could come up with a share of the building costs. | 如果我能出一部分钱 就能当他的合伙人 | 
| [29:32] | Claire was generous enough to offer me a loan. | Claire很慷慨的借钱给我 | 
| [29:34] | And? | 然后呢? | 
| [29:35] | I went to deposit it just a couple days ago And was told that the check had been stopped. | 我前几天去银行 被告知支票被冻结了 | 
| [29:40] | That must have been What did claire say? | 你肯定很失望吧 Claire怎么说的? | 
| [29:42] | She said it must be a mistake, And she’d take care of it monday. | 她说肯定是银行搞错了 她星期一去搞定 | 
| [29:45] | Did you believe her? | 你相信她吗? | 
| [29:46] | Doesn’t really matter. | 这些无关紧要 | 
| [29:48] | You know what the best part about being me is? | 你知道做我这样的人有什么好处吗? | 
| [29:50] | No,i don’t. | 完全不知道 | 
| [29:52] | There are literally dozens of rich,needy women out there That,uh,i could go to for financial help. | 还有大把有钱而又有“渴望”的女人 排着队要借钱给我呢 | 
| [29:58] | I didn’t need claire’s money. | 我不一定非得要Claire的钱 | 
| [30:02] | Uh,what’s the story with katie the waitress? | 你跟那个叫Katie的女侍应 是怎么一回事? | 
| [30:06] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正问着话呢 | 
| [30:08] | I’m sorry. I was just thinking. I had a thought. Bear with me? | 抱歉 我刚才在思考 灵机一动 忍耐一下行不? | 
| [30:14] | – So katie–tell me. – Nothing to tell. | – 告诉我Katie的事情吧 – 没什么好说的 | 
| [30:18] | Used to be if i,uh,didn’t score for whatever reason, I’d,uh,call her off the bench. | 以前要是我没钓到女人 就会找她候补 | 
| [30:24] | Can’t sleep alone,huh? | 一个人睡不着? | 
| [30:26] | Some people use cocoa and a good book. | 有人喝热可可 看书来安眠 | 
| [30:29] | I use beautiful women. | 我有靓妹陪睡才能入梦 | 
| [30:33] | She must have been crazy about you To put up with a deal like that,huh? | 她肯定超爱你的 连这样都肯? | 
| [30:37] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 | 
| [30:39] | Difficult for her now to watch you pick up A different beautiful woman every night. | 每天晚上都看到你泡不同的靓妹 肯定让她极度不爽的 | 
| [30:44] | That’s not how it is with me and katie. | 我跟Katie不是这种关系的 | 
| [30:46] | Well,sure,it is. She loves you. That much is clear. | 怎么不是呢 她爱你 这点是肯定的 | 
| [30:49] | Maybe that’s what this is all about. | 或者这事就是这么起来的 | 
| [30:52] | Your behavior got too much for her. | 她对你的行为忍无可忍了 | 
| [30:54] | Katie has absolutely nothing to do with this. | Katie跟这事一点关系都没有 | 
| [30:58] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么就这么肯定? | 
| [30:59] | I know katie. She’s a good person. | 我了解Katie 她是好人 | 
| [31:03] | She would never hurt anyone. | 她不会伤害任何人的 | 
| [31:06] | Okay,great. Thanks. You can go. | 好吧 很好 你可以走了 | 
| [31:09] | – No. – Ah,sorry. I’m sorry. | – 不行 – 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [31:12] | When agent cho says you can go,you can go. | 等周探员说你能走 你才能走 | 
| [31:15] | Not a moment sooner. | 早一秒都不行 | 
| [31:20] | Just give me one second. | 等我一下 | 
| [31:24] | Hey,you can’t dismiss my subjects like that. | 嘿 你不能这么就放我的嫌犯走 | 
| [31:26] | Oh,i know,and I took it back. | 我知道 所以我才收回我的话嘛 | 
| [31:28] | Besides,we need him back out there in the saddle. | 另外我们的确得放他出去 | 
| [31:31] | You will agree with me 100% when I explain my theory, My little plan. | 我解释了我的想法后 你肯定会同意的 我的小计谋 | 
| [31:37] | Do you have any good clothes? | 你有没有什么好衣服? | 
| [31:40] | I’m wearing them. | 身上这套咯 | 
| [31:41] | Uh,do you have anything with a little more,uh… Zing? | 那你有没有点更加…闪亮的? | 
| [31:46] | No. | 没 | 
| [31:48] | Okay. Well… | 好吧… | 
| [31:52] | I’m gonna have to take you shopping, Just you and me. | 我带你去血拼吧 就我们俩 | 
| [31:56] | I’ll wait for you. Right here. | 我等你噢 就在这儿等 | 
| [32:31] | I’m in position. | 我已经就位 | 
| [32:32] | Okay,look around for a likely target. | 好了 找个可能的目标吧 | 
| [32:34] | Will do. Bourbon on the rocks. Make it a double. | 好的 双份加冰波本威士忌 | 
| [32:45] | – Those two will do,i gus. – Good. | – 那两个估计能勾上 – 很好 | 
| [32:48] | Okay,now listen up. Relax. | 好的 现在听好了 放松 | 
| [32:50] | I’m gonna talk you right through this. Keep it smooth. | 我会一直指导你的 别太突兀 | 
| [32:54] | You have to be calm and confident. | 保持冷静 保持自信 | 
| [32:56] | Yeah,you told me that already. I have the general idea. | 知道 你说过啦 我明白大致意思 | 
| [33:00] | Hello,ladies,i’ll be right with you. | 哈喽 女士们 我马上过来陪你们 | 
| [33:04] | Start a tab for me,would you? Room 206. That’s for you. | 她们的酒钱算我的 我住206房 这是你的小费 | 
| [33:08] | My name’s kimball. What are your names? You first. | 我叫做Kimball 你们叫什么? 你先说 | 
| [33:10] | – Darby. – Darby – Darby… | |
| [33:12] | – Sara-beth. – Hey,sara-beth. Tell me about yourselves. | – 嗨 Sara Beth 说说你们自己吧 | 
| [33:17] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么? | 
| [33:19] | Well,it’s not exactly textbook,but he’s figuring it out. | 没有照本宣科 他会举一反三了呢 | 
| [33:21] | That worked? “hello,ladies”? | 那招管用? “哈喽 女士”? | 
| [33:23] | He’s kicking it old-school. | 他用的是老派方法 | 
| [33:25] | – There’s fricke. – Where? | – Fricke来了 – 哪儿? | 
| [33:27] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [33:29] | Cho,look,with the two blondes. | 周 看那边 和两位金发女郎在一起 | 
| [33:42] | I don’t believe this guy. I give up. | 真不敢相信 我放弃 | 
| [33:45] | I do not understand women. Never have,never will. | 我不了解女人 以前没有 以后也不会 | 
| [33:48] | Seems like the dumber you treat them, The better they like it. | 看来你越玩弄她们 她们就越喜欢 | 
| [33:51] | They’r drk women. | 这些女人都喝醉了 | 
| [33:52] | You can’t generalize all women in general. | 你不能以偏概全 | 
| [33:55] | – This is your fault. – No,it’s not. I’m just sitting here. | – 全是你的错 – 哪有 我一直坐这儿啥都没干 | 
| [34:01] | Katie? | |
| [34:03] | You’ve worked a double today. Why don’t you clock out and have a drink on the house? | 你今天值了两班 提前下班 去喝一杯吧 算我请 | 
| [34:06] | Thanks,mr. H. That’d be good. | 谢谢 H先生 那太好了 | 
| [34:09] | Sure. | 客气 | 
| [34:15] | Here we go. This is where we bring it. | 来了 好戏开始了 | 
| [34:19] | Time for phase two. | 开始第二阶段 | 
| [34:21] | Roger that. Phase two coming up. | 收到 开始第二阶段 | 
| [34:23] | What’s phase two? | 什么是第二阶段? | 
| [34:32] | Let’s go,sara-beth. | 咱们走 Sara beth | 
| [34:33] | What did he say? | 他说啥了? | 
| [34:48] | What did he say? I didn’t hear. | 他说啥了? 我没听见 | 
| [34:49] | Uh,he said,uh… | 呃 他说… | 
| [34:55] | You don’t wanna know. | 还是算了 | 
| [35:02] | Oh,well. | 唉 | 
| [35:03] | Struck out,huh? | 被甩了哈? | 
| [35:04] | I blew it,as usual. | 我搞砸了 总是这样 | 
| [35:06] | I’m just unlucky in love. Always have been. | 在爱情上我很倒霉 一直都是 | 
| [35:09] | I know how that goes. | 我知道那种感觉 | 
| [35:12] | Same story,huh? | 你也一样? | 
| [35:14] | Same story. | 一样 | 
| [35:19] | That guy? | 那家伙? | 
| [35:21] | Him. | 他 | 
| [35:23] | You know,no offense,but i’ve been watching him Operate this evening,and he seems like kind of a creep. | 不想冒犯你 但我观察了他一晚上 他就是个混蛋 | 
| [35:26] | A player,no doubt,but a creep. | 是个高手 但还是混蛋 | 
| [35:29] | This isn’t who he is. | 这不是真正的他 | 
| [35:31] | When we were together, He was a sweet,caring,generous man. | 我们在一起时 他是个贴心 温柔 慷慨的男人 | 
| [35:35] | It was me that screwed it up. | 是我搞砸了 | 
| [35:38] | And we had this terrible fight, And I said some mean things. | 我们大吵了一架 我说了很刻薄的话 | 
| [35:42] | mean things. | 很刻薄 | 
| [35:45] | All this is an attempt to prove me wrong,i guess. | 我猜 他做这些为都是为了证明错的是我 | 
| [35:48] | If I had a woman like you in love with me, You could say whatever you like. | 如果有位象你一样的女人爱我 她随便说什么都行 | 
| [35:51] | I wouldn’t be running around. | 我绝不会拈花惹草 | 
| [35:54] | That’s nice of you to say. Thank you. | 谢谢你这么说 | 
| [35:56] | You know what we need to do? | 知道你该怎么做吗? | 
| [35:59] | You need to make him jealous. | 你该让他嫉妒 | 
| [36:00] | Let him see you out and about, Enjoying yourself with another man. | 让他看见你和别的男人一起快活 | 
| [36:03] | Are you hitting on me? | 你是在勾引我? | 
| [36:07] | Yes,i am. It’s a good plan,isn’t it? | 对 这主意不错吧? | 
| [36:10] | The kid’s a natural. Look at him. Look at him go. The cho. | 这孩子真是个天才 看看 看看人家小周 | 
| [36:14] | No business like cho business. | 没人比得上小周 | 
| [36:20] | Here’s the plan. | 咱们这样 | 
| [36:22] | Let’s walk right past him, Laughing and smiling like we’re on our way somewhere cool. | 从他身边走过 大笑 就好像我们要去找乐子 | 
| [36:26] | Get him thinking. | 让他猜去 | 
| [36:28] | And then what? | 接下来呢? | 
| [36:29] | ‘Ll think of something. | 到时候再说 | 
| [36:34] | – All right. Let’s do it. – After you. | – 好吧 就这么干 – 请 | 
| [37:09] | Okay,we’re in the room. | 好了 我进房间了 | 
| [37:11] | Hey,cho,that’s some nice work. Very nice work. | 周 干的太棒了 太厉害了 | 
| [37:14] | So just sit tight. I don’t think it’s gonna take long. | 你坐着就成 用不了多久 | 
| [37:16] | You hope. | 那最好 | 
| [37:17] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话? | 
| [37:21] | My colleagues. | 我的同事 | 
| [37:22] | Okay. Who are they? | 那他们是谁? | 
| [37:26] | I’m a state agent,ma’am. | 我是州警 女士 | 
| [37:28] | We’re conducting an undercover operation Regarding the wolcott murder case. | 这是关于Wolcott谋杀一案的秘密行动 | 
| [37:31] | I-i don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 | 
| [37:33] | I apologize for the deception. | 抱歉骗了您 | 
| [37:35] | – You mean… You’re not… You don’t… – No,ma’am. | – 你是说…你不是…你不是要… – 不 女士 | 
| [37:42] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 | 
| [37:43] | That’s understandable. | 我能理解 | 
| [37:54] | Nothing is happening. | 什么也没发生 | 
| [37:56] | You have to have patience,woman. | 要有耐心 姑娘 | 
| [37:59] | She just doesn’t have any patience. | 她就是没耐心 | 
| [38:01] | I’m not touching that one. | 这无须明言 | 
| [38:07] | There. | 这儿 | 
| [38:22] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [38:35] | – Drop the weapon. – Drop it,haightly. | – 放下武器 – 放下枪 Haightly | 
| [38:40] | Hands behind your back. Let’s go. | 手放在身后 快点 | 
| [38:57] | You set me up. | 你们给我下套 | 
| [38:59] | Yes,we did. | 对 | 
| [39:00] | How did you know it was me? | 你们怎么知道是我? | 
| [39:04] | It was a cold night. | 那天晚上很冷 | 
| [39:06] | Fricke told us that the patio door in his room Was closed when he went to sleep, And I checked. | Fricke说他睡觉时阳台门是关着的 我去看了 | 
| [39:12] | You can’t open them from the outside, Which means that the killer must have entered | 从外面进不来 那意味着杀手要从 | 
| [39:16] | By the main door,which requires a key. | 正门进来 那便需要钥匙 | 
| [39:20] | Who has the keys? Staff. | 谁有钥匙呢? 工作人员 | 
| [39:22] | who on the staff would wanna hurt claire wolcott? | 工作人员中谁想伤害Claire Wolcott? | 
| [39:24] | i don’t know. Nobody. | 我不知道 没人 | 
| [39:26] | who would wanna hurt paul fricke? | 谁想伤害Paul Fricke? | 
| [39:32] | Maybe you. | 或许是你 | 
| [39:34] | But what reason would you have for hating paul fricke? | 但你为什么恨Paul Fricke呢? | 
| [39:37] | let me guess. Uh, something to do with a woman? | 让我猜猜 呃 和女人有关? | 
| [39:41] | Katie? | |
| [39:44] | You hated him ’cause he used and abused her– The woman you loved. | 你恨他是因为他玩弄她– 你爱的那个女人 | 
| [39:49] | I’m not sorry. He’s dirt. | 我决无悔意 他是个人渣 | 
| [39:53] | The way he carried on with those other women– Rubbing katie’s nose in it. | 他在这钓那些女人 简直就是当面给Katie难堪 | 
| [39:57] | I never would hurt her like he did. | 我决不会那样伤害她 | 
| [40:03] | I wish I had killed him. | 我真希望杀了他 | 
| [40:04] | But you killed claire wolcott instead. | 但你却杀了Claire Wolcott | 
| [40:06] | I never meant to do that. | 我绝不是有意的 | 
| [40:08] | I wanted to kill fricke, Not claire. | 我想杀的是Fricke 不是Claire | 
| [40:11] | But she shouldn’t have been doing what she Was doing,should she? | 但她也不该那样做 对吗? | 
| [40:13] | I mean,it’s not like anybody cares.Her husband was going– | 又不是真有人在乎她 她丈夫就要… | 
| [40:17] | I care. I care about claire wolcott. She was a living person. | 我在乎 我在乎Claire Wolcott 她是个活生生的人 | 
| [40:23] | – That’s enough. – No. | – 行了 – 不 | 
| [40:24] | You took her life. I-i just… I think he should be sorry. | 你夺走了她的生命 我只是… 我只是认为他该后悔 | 
| [40:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [40:36] | Well,do you wanna say it? | 要说出来吗? | 
| [40:42] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you. | – 我很抱歉 – 谢谢 | 
| [40:52] | Where’s cho? | 周去哪了? | 
| [40:54] | I don’t know. Called him a couple times. No answer. | 不知道 呼了他好几次 没回应 | 
| [40:56] | The problem is,i really love paul. | 问题是 我真的爱Paul | 
| [40:59] | I know how he seems,and I know how he’s been, But at the end of the day, | 我知道他什么样 干了什么 但最终 | 
| [41:05] | When I think of who I really wanna be with, It’s him. | 当我思索自己希望能和谁共渡余生 我想要的是他 | 
| [41:10] | That’s crazy,huh? | 很疯狂哈? | 
| [41:14] | Love is crazy,i guess. | 爱情是疯狂的 | 
| [41:17] | No,it isn’t. You should seek psychiatric help. | 不 不是 你该去看心理医生 | 
| [41:37] | – You mind? – Not at all. | – 介意吗? – 坐吧 | 
| [41:45] | Rough night? | 收获不少? | 
| [41:47] | Ah,not bad. Couple good phone numbers. | 还不错 拿到几个电话号码 | 
| [42:01] | Yep. Two very tasty numbers. | 两个个很正点的妞 | 
| [42:11] | I wish you’d stop being so damn stupid. | 你为什么总得这么蠢 | 
| [42:14] | You have a good woman over there that knows you And still loves you. | 在那边有个了解你 仍爱着你的女人 | 
| [42:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下 | 
| [42:43] | You looked kinda lonely. | 你看上去挺孤单的 | 
| [42:44] | My friend and I were wondering if you’d like to join us. | 我和我的朋友想请你去喝一杯 | 
| [42:51] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m married. | 抱歉 我…我结婚了 | 
| [42:59] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [43:03] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |