| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | 
| [00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 | 
| [00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | 
| [00:15] | ******* | Marquesa的家 萨克拉门托 加州 | 
| [00:23] | Wow,scarlett just throws the best parties. | 噢 Scarlett开的派对真棒 | 
| [00:25] | I’m gonna go find asra. | 我去找Asra | 
| [00:26] | Then i’ll see who I can find. | 我看看能找到谁 | 
| [00:29] | There’s victor. | Victor在那里 | 
| [00:52] | Scarlett! | |
| [00:55] | Scarlett! | |
| [00:57] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车! | 
| [00:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [01:02] | No,oscar,stay up there! | 不 Oscar 呆在上面! | 
| [01:05] | Scarlett! | |
| [01:07] | Look at it,george. | 看着它 George | 
| [01:09] | Beautiful,isn’t it? | 很美 对吗? | 
| [01:12] | Look at that. | 现在放松 | 
| [01:16] | Don’t you feel happy and relaxed? | 有欣喜和松驰的感觉吗? | 
| [01:19] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:21] | Say it. Tell me how you feel. | 说出来 告诉我你的感觉 | 
| [01:24] | Happy and relaxed. | 欣喜和松驰 | 
| [01:27] | That’s good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 | 
| [01:33] | So tell me,george, what’s your date of birth? | 告诉我 George 你的生日是哪天? | 
| [01:37] | I was born on the 1st of march… | 1980年3月1日 | 
| [01:42] | And what’s your mother’s name? | 你妈妈叫什么名字? | 
| [01:44] | Melody. | |
| [01:45] | That’s– that’s a very nice name. | 这真是个好名字 | 
| [01:48] | She was a good woman. | 她是个善良的女人 | 
| [01:51] | She liked you to tell the truth, didn’t she,george? | 她希望你能讲真话 对吧 George? | 
| [01:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:55] | So tell me,how did you murder donovan hobar– | 那告诉我 你怎样杀死Donovan Hobar | 
| [01:58] | Jane, I’m sorry to interrupt, but we just caught a red ball. | Jane 抱歉打扰 有情况了 | 
| [02:01] | You gonna be much longer with this one? | 你还得一会? | 
| [02:06] | Damn it,jane. He’s in a trance,isn’t he? | 该死 Jane 他被催眠了 对不? | 
| [02:08] | Wha–i’d describe it more as a-a deep relaxation. | 呃 我把它称为深度放松 | 
| [02:12] | Hypnotized. You hypnotized him. | 催眠 你把他催眠了 | 
| [02:13] | Well,i was doing a favor for the organized crime unit. | 我只是帮有组织犯罪科一个忙 | 
| [02:16] | Those cowboys? | 那些家伙? | 
| [02:18] | Time to go,guys. | 该走了 伙计们 | 
| [02:19] | You know,i was just about to get the truth out of him. | 你看 我马上就要从他口中得知真相了 | 
| [02:21] | Uh,he killed two people. | 他杀害了两个人 | 
| [02:22] | If you walk very quietly to the door, I still might– | 如果你能轻声的走出去 我或许… | 
| [02:24] | How many times have I told you–no hypnotism? | 我告诉过你多少遍了 禁止催眠 | 
| [02:27] | It’s illegal, and it’s unethical, and you cannot keep on doing it. | 它不合法 不道德 你不能总这么做 | 
| [02:31] | Just calm yourself,woman. It’s no big thing. | 冷静点 女人 没啥大不了的 | 
| [02:33] | Oh,really? | 真的? | 
| [02:34] | This man’s lawyer is right this minute coming down the hallway, wearing a mean face. | 他那律师正满脸不爽 马上就要穿过走廊过来了 | 
| [02:38] | Something tells me he’ll argue that point with you. Let’s go. | 他肯定不会觉得这没啥大不了 快走 | 
| [02:41] | Well,let me get him out of his trance first,huh? | 我得先解除催眠呀? | 
| [02:43] | Well,be quick about it. | 那就快点 | 
| [02:44] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 女士 | 
| [02:49] | I’d like to speak to my client alone. | 我想和我的委托人单独谈谈 | 
| [02:51] | – Of course. – Now. | – 当然 – 就现在 | 
| [02:53] | George,nice to talk to you. | George 很高兴与你交谈 | 
| [02:56] | Good luck with all your future endeavors. | 祝你将来好运 | 
| [03:02] | That’s mine. | 这是我的 | 
| [03:05] | So,george… George? Are you all right? | George… George? 你还好吧? | 
| [03:10] | It’s not funny. | 一点也没趣 | 
| [03:11] | It is a little. What do you got? | 有点 什么情况? | 
| [03:14] | Unincorporated country club development outside of town, scarlett marquesa,33, female. | 城外正在发展的一个乡村俱乐部 Scarlett marquesa 33岁 女性 | 
| [03:19] | Hostess of the party, married,one kid. | 派对的女主人 已婚 有一个孩子 | 
| [03:22] | Right about 10:20 this evening, the party was in full swing. | 大概在10:20 派对正是高潮 | 
| [03:25] | Scarlett comes runng over the balcony, clutching her throat and screaming. | Scarlett在楼上一阵跑 手掐着脖子 惊叫 | 
| [03:28] | She falls down to her death. | 接着掉下来摔死了 | 
| [03:29] | Where’s the husband and the kid? | 丈夫和孩子在哪? | 
| [03:31] | They’re with neighbors, badly shook up. | 和邻居在一起 被吓到了 | 
| [03:33] | We’ll wait to talk to them until tomorrow morning. | 那我们明早再和他们谈 | 
| [03:35] | – Poison,huh? – Must be. | – 中毒? – 应该是 | 
| [03:37] | Frothing at the lips, discoloration. | 嘴角有白沫 皮肤有斑点 | 
| [03:39] | The medical examiner thinks so,too. | 法医也是这么认为 | 
| [03:41] | But we haven’t found the source yet. | 但还没找到源头 | 
| [03:42] | We don’t know where she ingested the poison. | 不知她在哪里摄入的毒药 | 
| [03:45] | She came from up there, but the actual poisoning could’ve taken place anywhere. | 她从那里出来 但可能在任何地点中毒 房子很大 | 
| [03:50] | It’s a big uh,just a moment. | 等一下 | 
| [03:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:57] | that’s interesting. | 很有趣 | 
| [03:59] | – Look. Look at her eyes. – What? | – 看 看她的眼睛 – 怎么了? | 
| [04:07] | Hello? Use your words. | 啥啊 你倒是说啊 | 
| [04:15] | She had more mascara on her right eye than she did on her left, | 她右眼的睫毛膏比左眼多 | 
| [04:18] | Which means that she was halfway through reapplying her makeup when she was poisoned, so… | 那便意味着她是在补妆的途中 被人下毒…所以 | 
| [04:24] | She was in the… Bathroom. | 她当时在…卫生间 | 
| [04:37] | The source of the poison, I have no doubt. | 毒药的源头 我敢肯定 | 
| [04:48] | What do we got here? | 看这是什么? | 
| [04:53] | ****** | 我们现在扯平了 | 
| [04:57] | Motive. | 动机 | 
| [04:59] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [05:01] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [05:09] | ****** | Villa Marsante房地产公司 萨克拉门托 加州 | 
| [05:52] | Mr. Marquesa, I’m agent lisbon,cbi. | Marquesa先生? 我是探员Lisbon CBI | 
| [05:54] | Yes,thanks for coming. | 是我 多谢你们能来 | 
| [05:57] | These are dear friends, asra hadami and mandy riljek. | 这是我的好友 Asra Hadami和Mandy Riljek | 
| [06:00] | They’ve been looking after me and oscar. | 他们来照料我和Oscar | 
| [06:02] | Anything we can do. | 有需要尽管开口 | 
| [06:04] | Vic,i’ll make sure jim stops by as soon as he gets back into town. | Vic Jim回来后我会叫他来看看你们 | 
| [06:07] | Thanks,mandy. | 谢谢 Mandy | 
| [06:08] | Take care,victor. | 保重 Victor | 
| [06:17] | Please. Come in. | 请进 | 
| [06:29] | Scarlett kept everything in here. | Scarlett的所有东西都放在这里 | 
| [06:31] | Very organized. | 收拾的井井有条 | 
| [06:33] | We’ll get it back to you just as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快还回来 | 
| [06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:40] | The tox screen tells us your wife’s drink was laced with rat poison. | 毒性检测表明 你妻子的饮品里掺有老鼠药 | 
| [06:46] | Rat poison. | 老鼠药 | 
| [06:48] | Oscar. Oscar. | |
| [06:52] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁能这么做啊? | 
| [06:53] | Somebody who wanted to get even? | 谁和她有仇? | 
| [06:55] | Who’s your guess? Whose name just popped into your head? | 你认为会是谁? 首先想到的是谁? | 
| [06:58] | Scarlett had no enemies. | Scarlett没有仇人 | 
| [07:00] | Everyone loved scarlett. | 大家都喜欢Sarlett | 
| [07:01] | Even asra? | 即使是Asra? | 
| [07:02] | Asra? Yes,they got along fine. Why ask about her? | Asra? 是的 她们关系很好 为什么问她? | 
| [07:06] | You’re having an affair with asra,aren’t you? | 你和Asra搞外遇 对不? | 
| [07:08] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 | 
| [07:10] | – No? Really? – No. Really. | – 没? 真的? – 没 真的 | 
| [07:12] | And what the heck kind of police are you,anyhow, asking me a question like that? | 你是啥警察啊? 问我这样的问题 | 
| [07:15] | Sorry,my mistake. | 抱歉 我的错 | 
| [07:18] | Are you business partners? | 她是你的合作伙伴? | 
| [07:19] | She’s my accounts manager. | 她是我的财务经理 | 
| [07:20] | Ah,okay. Now I understand. | 好 我明白了 | 
| [07:22] | Understand what? | 明白什么了? | 
| [07:23] | Doesn’t matter. Do you know where her keys are? | 没什么 你知道她的钥匙在哪吗? | 
| [07:25] | I can’t find ’em. They’re not in here. | 我找不到 不在这里 | 
| [07:27] | I couldn’t find them. I wanted to move her car. | 我也找不到 我想把她的车收起来 | 
| [07:29] | Not to worry. I’m sure they’ll show up. | 别担心 会找到的 | 
| [07:32] | What is it you do for a living,exactly? | 你到底是做什么的? | 
| [07:35] | I develop real estate. | 我搞房地产开发 | 
| [07:37] | It’s a tough market. | 不景气啊 | 
| [07:38] | Tell me about it. But I’m confident that it’ll turn around soon. | 是的 但我有信心不久便会好转 | 
| [07:41] | And did scarlett work with you? | Scarlett和你共事? | 
| [07:43] | No,she was the artistic type. | 不 她是搞艺术的 | 
| [07:45] | She made jewelry. That was her thing. | 她做珠宝 那是她的职业 | 
| [07:47] | Made a pretty good business out of it,in fact… | 做得很不错 实际上… | 
| [07:50] | Selling to friends and neighbors. | 卖给朋友和邻居 | 
| [07:53] | Well,what kind of jewelry was it? Was it expensive stuff? | 是什么样的珠宝? 很贵重的? | 
| [07:55] | No. Just trinkets,really– earrings,bracelets… | 不 只是小饰品 像是耳环 手镯… | 
| [07:59] | Can we see some? | 我们能看看吗? | 
| [08:02] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [08:18] | That’s very nice. | 很漂亮 | 
| [08:20] | Was there any particular reason for the party last night? | 昨晚举行派对有什么特殊原因吗? | 
| [08:23] | Scarlett’s idea. | Scarlett的主意 | 
| [08:25] | She,um,thought it was necessary to let people know we’re doing fine. | 她认为有必要让大家知道 我们过的很好 | 
| [08:29] | And we are… Doing fine. | 我们的确…过的很好 | 
| [08:32] | Did anybody at the party behave in an unusual manner? | 派对上有谁举止异常吗? | 
| [08:35] | – Any odd incidents? – No. | – 有异常事件? – 没有 | 
| [08:37] | And you knew everybody at the party personally? | 派对上的每个人你都认识? | 
| [08:39] | Yes,good friends. | 恩 都是好朋友 | 
| [08:41] | Oh,we’re gonna need a list. | 我们需要名单 | 
| [08:42] | Sure. From the country club, mostly. | 当然 大多数都是在 乡村俱乐部里认识的 | 
| [08:46] | Scarlett was elected chair of her women’s committee there. | Scarlett被推选为 那里的女性委员会主席 | 
| [08:50] | It’s a big deal in this community, very prestigious. | 是这个社区里的大人物 享有声望 | 
| [08:53] | I was so proud of her, but it meant she had to spend a lot more time at– at the club. | 我很骄傲 但那又意味着 她要把更多的时间投在俱乐部里 | 
| [09:01] | Oscar. Stop. Please. | Oscar 歇一会吧 | 
| [09:05] | Pardon me. Um,are we done here? | 抱歉 完事了吗? | 
| [09:08] | No,that’s all for now. we’ll be in touch if we need anything else. | 目前就这些 有需要会找你的 | 
| [09:13] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 | 
| [09:23] | What’s your deal with asra hadami? | 你干嘛要问Asra Hadami? | 
| [09:25] | Well,you saw the dinner theater way in which she hugged victor. | 你看到了她拥抱Victor的方式 很装模作样 | 
| [09:28] | She’s deceiving him. | 她在骗他 | 
| [09:30] | I thought it was a love affair gone awry,but it isn’t. | 我以为那是段错误的婚外恋 但不是 | 
| [09:32] | It’s something else. | 是其他事情 | 
| [09:33] | She’s probably stealing from him. | 她可能在偷他的钱 | 
| [09:36] | I’ll have van pelt pull her financials at the same time she pulls the marquesas’. | 我会让Van Pelt同时查他俩的财政 | 
| [09:40] | You know,we should go take a look at this country club. | 我们该去这家乡村俱乐部瞧瞧 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah,talk to the women’s committee she chairs. Bring rigsby with you. | 和她女性委员会的成员们谈谈 带上Rigsby | 
| [09:54] | Someone here knows the truth. | 这里有人知道真相 | 
| [09:56] | And how so? | 怎么讲? | 
| [09:59] | Well,poison and a message in lipstick says this murder was done by a woman. | 下毒 用口红留下纸条 意味着凶手是女人 | 
| [10:03] | And women have no secrets from other women. | 而女人之间又没有秘密 | 
| [10:05] | Well,unless it was a cunning man posing as a woman. | 除非是男扮女装 | 
| [10:08] | – What,you think? – No. | – 你这么想的? – 当然不是 | 
| [10:19] | Semifinal pairs,players 23 and 45 to court one now,please. 23 and 45 to court one. | 半决赛双方 23号和45号请到1号场地 23号和45号请到1号场地 | 
| [10:24] | Good morning,ma’am. California bureau of investigation. I’m detective rigsby. This is jane. | 早上好女士 我们是加州调查局的 我是Rigsby警探 这位是Jane | 
| [10:29] | Hi,heather. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 Heather 很高兴见到你 | 
| [10:31] | Everyone’s been expecting you. Poor scarlett. It’s terrible. | 大家都知道你们肯定会来 可怜的Scarlett 太可怕了 | 
| [10:35] | How can I help you? | 我能做些什么? | 
| [10:36] | We’d like to start by talking to members of the women’s committee. | 我们想先和女性委员会的成员谈谈 | 
| [10:38] | Sure thing. | 没问题 | 
| [10:39] | Uh,perhaps we’d,uh, gather them more discreetly? | 或许我们该暗中召集他们? | 
| [10:42] | Oh,everyone will know in minutes,anyhow. | 那大家也会马上知道 | 
| [10:44] | Jackie,patience,mandy, the police are here, and they want to talk to us about scarlett’s murder. | Jackie Patience Mandy 警察来了 想找你们谈谈Scarlett的死 | 
| [10:48] | Come to the rose courtyard. | 到玫瑰园来 | 
| [10:50] | And,everybody,the silent auction closes shortly, so get those bids in now, folks. | 还有 无声竞拍就要结束了 请现在就写好竞价 | 
| [10:55] | I’ll show you the way. | 我带你们去 | 
| [10:58] | I love a silent auction. | 我喜欢无声拍卖 | 
| [11:00] | So,uh,let’s start with some names. | 先报一下名字 | 
| [11:03] | Uh,patience broadbent… Mandy riljek you’ve met. Jackie shaper. | Mandy Riljek你们见过 Jackie shaper | 
| [11:10] | Thank god you’re here. | 你们能来太好了 | 
| [11:12] | You’re gonna find this maniac,won’t you? | 你们会找到凶手 对吧? | 
| [11:14] | We’ll try. Uh,were you all at scarlett’s party? | 我们会尽力的 你们都出席了Scarlett的派对? | 
| [11:17] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:17] | Yes,we all have to go to the chairwoman’s parties. It’s a rule. | 恩 我们都得出席女主席的派对 这是规矩 | 
| [11:21] | The chairwoman is a prestigious position,isn’t it? | 女主席是很有威望的职位 对吗? | 
| [11:23] | Oh,yes,it is. | 恩 是的 | 
| [11:24] | She would make her fair share of enemies,i’d expect. | 那会树起很多敌人 我想 | 
| [11:29] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 | 
| [11:31] | If you have something to say, say it. | 有话快说 | 
| [11:33] | Speak your mind,bitch. | 畅所欲言 婊子 | 
| [11:35] | Oh,okay. You want it all out there? | 哦 好 你想让我都说出来? | 
| [11:38] | He asked about enemies, and that’s what you were. | 你就是她的敌人 | 
| [11:41] | She hated scarlett because she wanted to be chair, and scarlett whipped her butt in the election. | 她嫉恨Scarlett因为她自己想当主席 但Scarlett在竞选中大胜了她 | 
| [11:47] | Schooled her,right,mandy? | 给她了个下马威 对吧 Mandy? | 
| [11:48] | Oh,I’m not getting into this one. | 我才不要趟这趟浑水呢 | 
| [11:50] | Right. I missed out on scoring the private office with all that cool stationery with my name on it. | 是啊 我没能进得了私人办公室 也没有了印满我名字的办公用品 | 
| [11:56] | So I killed her. | 所以就杀了她 | 
| [11:58] | Have you any idea how idiotic you sound? | 你都不知道自己是在说什么蠢话 | 
| [12:01] | You’re the idiot. | 你才蠢呢 | 
| [12:02] | Tell you what. It’s probably best if we conduct interviews with each of you separately. | 我想单独谈话兴许会好些 | 
| [12:04] | You’re always so jealous of everybody. | 你总是嫉妒所有人 | 
| [12:09] | Do you rember anything odd happening the night of the party? | 那晚派对上 有什么异常的事情发生吗 | 
| [12:13] | I don’t know. It was just the usual mojitos and chitchat,but… | 无非是喝酒聊天 但… | 
| [12:18] | But what? | 但是什么? | 
| [12:19] | I don’t know if I should tell you this, but i-i saw scarlett arguing with asra hadami. | 我不知该不该讲 我看到Scarlett和Asra Hadmi在吵架 | 
| [12:24] | It looked kind of angry. | 好像很生气的样子 | 
| [12:26] | Some say something more than business might be going on between asra hadami and victor marquesa. | 有人说Asra Hadmi和Victorian Marquesa之间不仅仅是生意关系 | 
| [12:30] | I don’t know if that’s true, and I don’t really follow the gossip. | 我也不知道是不是这样 我不怎么听这些八卦 | 
| [12:35] | Who does? | 那谁最了解这些八卦? | 
| [12:36] | We’re told you’re the gossip queen around here. | 听说你是这里的八卦天后 | 
| [12:39] | People tell me things. | 人们喜欢向我倾诉 | 
| [12:43] | So… Who’s having an affair with victor marquesa? | 那么 谁和Victor Marquesa有一腿? | 
| [12:48] | I don’t know. Who? Tell. | 我不知道啊 是谁哪? 告诉我吧 | 
| [12:51] | Asra hadami? | |
| [12:55] | That’s a funny idea? | 听上去很可笑吗? | 
| [12:56] | No,it’s just… No. | 不 只是…不可能 | 
| [12:59] | Victor and asra are good friends,nothing more. | Victor和Asra只是好朋友 | 
| [13:03] | – Asra had nothing to do with this. – No? | – Asra是无辜的 – 真的? | 
| [13:06] | What’s the general opinion? Who did this? | 那大家私下怎么看? 凶手会是谁? | 
| [13:09] | – My guess? – Yeah. | – 我的猜测? – 恩 | 
| [13:10] | Victor. | |
| [13:12] | What makes you think that? | 为什么觉得是他? | 
| [13:13] | Nothing,really. I mean,victor’s a nice guy, but that’s who kills women, isn’t it? | 也没什么特别原因 Victor是个好人 但杀死妻子的往往就是那些人 | 
| [13:18] | Their husbands,90% of the time. | 她们的丈夫 90%的情况下 | 
| [13:20] | 70%,i think. | 70% 应该是 | 
| [13:23] | He’s right. | 他的数据是对的 | 
| [13:40] | That was some great play. | 精彩的比赛 | 
| [13:42] | You could maybe do a little more topspin on your returns, but it was a very nice play. | 回球的时候可以再多些上旋会更好 但还是很不错 | 
| [13:46] | The answers are yes,i disliked her, no,i didn’t kill her. | 是的 我不喜欢她 但我没有杀她 | 
| [13:50] | You hate to lose,don’t you? | 你讨厌失败 不是吗 | 
| [13:52] | Yes,unlike all those many people that love it. | 是的 难道还有人享受失败 | 
| [13:56] | – I’m in the semifinals, for god sake. – Yeah. Oh,of course. | – 我正在半决赛 好吧 – 那好啊 | 
| [13:59] | Good luck with that. | 祝你一路顺利挺进 | 
| [14:01] | Yeah,i have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [14:02] | I have another match in half an hour, and that toxic dwarf, mandy riljek, | 半小时后还有另外一场比赛呢 那个毒舌矮妇Mandy Riljek | 
| [14:06] | Is trying to outbid me in the silent auction. | 还想在无声拍卖会上赢过我呢 | 
| [14:08] | What she needs two romantic nights for at the cliffside? I don’t know. | 真不知道她争悬崖旅馆的浪漫两夜干什么 | 
| [14:14] | So i’ll save us all some time and tell you who did this, if you like. | 你要愿意的话 我可以告诉你 谁是真凶 大家都省事 | 
| [14:18] | I’d like that very much. | 我很想知道 | 
| [14:20] | Asra hadami. | |
| [14:23] | Really? Why? | 是吗? 为什么? | 
| [14:24] | She’s having an affair with victor. | 她和Victor有一腿 | 
| [14:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [14:28] | I just have an eye for that stuff. | 我就是能看出这种事 | 
| [14:30] | Asra must have killed scarlett so that she could have victor for herself. | Asra肯定是想杀了Scarlett 然后独享Victor | 
| [14:34] | Don’t know why. If you ask me,he’s a loser. | 真不知道是什么值得她这么做 因为我看来 那男人就是一烂泥 | 
| [14:37] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:38] | Oh,by the way,if you disliked scarlett marquesa so much, why are you wearing earrings that she made? | 顺便问一下 既然那么不喜欢Scarlett 你为什么还带她设计的耳环 | 
| [14:43] | She makes good earrings. It’s nice to meet you. | 她的耳环很好看 见到你很高兴 | 
| [14:52] | Nice meeting you,too. | 见到你 我也很高兴 | 
| [14:56] | You two were close, weren’t you? | 你们关系挺亲密的 是吗 | 
| [14:58] | We were very close. | 是很亲密 | 
| [14:59] | Being her deputy in the women’s committee, we spoke every day. | 作为她在女性委员会的代表 我们每天都来往交谈 | 
| [15:02] | Uh,did you notice anything, uh,different, about,uh, your conversations? | 那你在谈话中 没有发现些特殊的情况 | 
| [15:06] | She talked a lot about moving away. | 她说了许多关于要搬走的事 | 
| [15:09] | She was so tired of keeping up at all costs. | 她厌倦了为维持现状而不惜代价 | 
| [15:11] | At all costs? | 不惜代价? | 
| [15:13] | – Just working so hard. – Do you have a key for this? | – 就是工作太辛苦啦 – 你有这个的钥匙吗? | 
| [15:16] | Oh,no. Only scarlett has a key. | 没有 只有Sarlett才有钥匙 | 
| [15:18] | This is the chairwoman’s office, and that’s the chairwoman’s safe. | 这是主席办公室 那是主席的保险柜 | 
| [15:23] | That makes sense. | 这倒也是 | 
| [15:25] | I don’t know anything about that. | 对此我一无所知 | 
| [15:27] | Scarlett’s keys are missing. That’s interesting. | Scarlett的钥匙不见了 真奇怪 | 
| [15:33] | We need to get that safe open. | 我们得打开那个保险柜 | 
| [15:34] | We’re gonna need a search warrant for that. | 得申请到搜查令 | 
| [15:36] | I’m on it. | 在办了 | 
| [15:37] | Did you get anything from scarlett’s friends? | Scarlett的朋友有进展吗 | 
| [15:39] | Well,everybody has a different theory. | 她们各持己见 | 
| [15:40] | They’re all hiding something. I don’t know what. | 都有所隐瞒 但瞒的是什么我就不知道了 | 
| [15:43] | Did you hear anything from forensics about the lipstick on the napkin? | 鉴证科那边有餐巾上口红字的线索了吗 | 
| [15:46] | Not yet. They’re jammed up, as usual. Budget cuts. | 还没 跟平时一样 他们手头还有一堆事 预算被缩减了 | 
| [15:49] | Boss,i just now got access to asra hadami’s financials. | 头儿 我刚刚查到了 Asra Hadami的财政状况 | 
| [15:52] | She cleared out her bank accounts this morning. | 金早她清空了银行户头 | 
| [15:54] | Checking,savings– took out about $125,000 in cash. | 支票 储蓄 都提光了 大概12.5万现金 | 
| [15:57] | Going on the run maybe? | 准备跑路么 | 
| [15:59] | She didn’t happen to buy any rat poison recently,did she? | 没那么巧最近她还买过鼠药吧 | 
| [16:02] | That would be nice,but no. No record of it. | 是就好了 但是没有 没有任何记录 | 
| [16:05] | That was the marsante security patrol calling. | Marsante的安巡队刚刚打来说 | 
| [16:06] | They just found hadami’s house empty. She’s gone. | Hadami家里空空如也 她不见了 | 
| [16:09] | Great. A fugitive. | 好的 亡命天涯了 | 
| [16:10] | I-i know where she is. | 我知道她在哪儿 | 
| [16:15] | **** | 悬崖旅馆 | 
| [16:24] | Cbi! Oy. | 我们是CBI的! | 
| [16:35] | Boss? I’ve been here nearly six months now,half a year. | 头儿 我来这里已经满6个月了 就是半年 | 
| [16:39] | What do you want? Half a cake? | 想要什么 半个周年蛋糕吗 | 
| [16:41] | I want to take lead on this interview. | 这次质询我想上 | 
| [16:47] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [16:49] | – Okay? – Yeah. Sure. | – 好的? – 当然 | 
| [16:51] | Thanks,boss. | 谢谢 头儿 | 
| [16:57] | Why were you running, miss hadami? | 为什么要出逃 Hadami小姐 | 
| [16:59] | No reason. Stress. I need space. | 没理由 压力吧 我想要些空间 | 
| [17:03] | Nothing to do with the argument you had with scarlett marquesa the night she died? | 和你跟Scarlett Marquesa 在她死掉那晚的争吵没关系吗 | 
| [17:06] | I didn’t have an argument with her. | 我没和她争吵 | 
| [17:08] | We hear differently. | 和我们所知的可不一样 | 
| [17:10] | No argument. | 没争吵 | 
| [17:12] | I swear,i didn’t kill her. This is absurd. | 我发誓 我才没有杀她 太荒谬了 | 
| [17:14] | No more absurd than you clearing out your accounts and abandoning your home for no reason. | 比起你清空自己的户头 弃家而逃相比 再也没有更荒谬的事情了 | 
| [17:18] | Maybe I need a lawyer. | 也许我需要律师了 | 
| [17:24] | Say the word. | 那你就叫呗 | 
| [17:26] | What he’ll tell you–if you’re not involved in the murder– | 你的律师会这么告诉你 –前提是你跟这谋杀无关 | 
| [17:31] | Best speak up. | 最好老实交代 | 
| [17:33] | I ran because I knew the murder would expose some issues that I would like to keep private. | 我逃 是因为我知道这起谋杀会暴露 一些我不想被人所知的私隐 | 
| [17:38] | Such as your relationship with mandy riljek? | 譬如你和Mandy Riljek的恋情? | 
| [17:40] | Exactly. News like that could be ruinous. | 正是 那样的传言破坏力太大了 | 
| [17:42] | True,but not the kind of thing you abandon your house for. | 是的 但这绝不是你弃家的理由 | 
| [17:46] | You said “issues.” What are the other issues? | 你说了”一些” 其他的呢 | 
| [17:51] | I didn’t wanna have to look victor in the face | 我不想去直面Victor | 
| [17:53] | And tell him i’d helped run everything he worked so hard for into the ground. | 告诉他 我把他为之奋斗的一切 都化为了灰烬 | 
| [17:57] | How did you help do that? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [17:59] | I borrowed money from the company’s cash reserve. | 我从公司的现金储备中借走了一些钱 | 
| [18:02] | How much? | 有多少? | 
| [18:03] | A little over half a million. | 50多万 | 
| [18:05] | And where did it go? | 你用在哪里了? | 
| [18:08] | I made some poor investment choices that I had to cover quickly. | 我作了些很差的投资决策 需要快速填补亏空 | 
| [18:11] | – So you stole— – iborrowed from the reserve. | – 所以你就偷了… – 我是从储备中借的 | 
| [18:14] | I skimmed the money from each development deal that | 我把每笔生意中本应当归入 | 
| [18:16] | should have gone into the company’s reserve account as backup. | 公司后备储备的钱提出来 | 
| [18:20] | We were making so many deals. | 生意本来做得很好的… | 
| [18:21] | I knew i’d get it back before it would matter. | 我知道我应当及时还回去的 | 
| [18:24] | But then the deals and the funding dried up, and suddenly,that reserve became very important. | 但生意和基金突然全停滞了 一夜之间储备金变得极为重要 | 
| [18:30] | I sold anything I could get my hands on to cover the money. | 我卖掉了手头上所有的东西 去填补亏空 | 
| [18:45] | Take a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [18:46] | Why am I even here? I’ve done nothing wrong. | 为什么我也要来这儿? 我又没做错什么 | 
| [18:49] | Be with you in just one moment. | 马上就来处理你的事 | 
| [18:55] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [19:01] | Well,you were found in a compromising position with a murder suspect. | 你和谋杀嫌疑人有着特殊关系 | 
| [19:05] | How did you know how to find us anyway? | 你们怎么找到我们的? | 
| [19:07] | You been spying on me? | 监视我们吗? | 
| [19:08] | Well,you outbid patience for a romantic weekend, and your husband jim’s away. | 你竞价了一个浪漫周末 但你丈夫Jim却不在 | 
| [19:13] | And you laughed at the idea of victor and asra as lovers. | 而且当我们说Victor和Asra是情人 你大笑不止 | 
| [19:17] | Nobody knows I’m here,right? | 没人知道我在这儿 对吗? | 
| [19:19] | If this gets out, it’ll be a huge scandal. | 如果传出去 可是一件大丑闻了 | 
| [19:21] | Nobody knows you’re here. | 没人知道你在这儿 | 
| [19:22] | Sign this, and you’re good to go. | 签个字 就能离开了 | 
| [19:29] | Judge’s clerk says we won’t get a search warrant for scarlett’s safe until tomorrow morning. | 法庭那边说要到明早才能申请到搜查令 彻查Scarlett的保险柜 | 
| [19:33] | Then we’ll go in and tear the place apart. | 到时候我们就进去 把那地方翻个底朝天 | 
| [19:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:38] | You didn’t hear that. It’s confidential. | 你没当听到那些 这是机密 | 
| [19:40] | Confidential? Oh,of course. | 机密? 当然 | 
| [19:43] | No,seriously. Don’t tell anyone,okay? | 我是说真的 别和别人讲 好吗 | 
| [19:45] | I understand. May I leave now? | 理解理解 我能走了吗 | 
| [19:47] | Yeah,please. | 可以了 | 
| [19:54] | Not bad. Your delivery was a bit wooden. | 不错啊 就是表情有点僵硬 | 
| [19:56] | Wooden? Me? | 僵硬? 我? | 
| [19:58] | Yeah, and you’re marlon brando. | 你以为自己是马龙白兰度啊 | 
| [20:03] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [20:04] | Asra’s been with me for over five years. | Asra跟我做事5年了 | 
| [20:08] | I mean,she was with me in the trenches. | 她和我一直奋斗在同一战壕啊 | 
| [20:10] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [20:12] | After going over your accounts, we had a couple of questions. | 检查过你的账目后 我们需要问几个问题 | 
| [20:15] | Sure. | 请便 | 
| [20:16] | You’ve talked about cash crises in your business, | 你说过生意上现金不足很棘手 | 
| [20:19] | But regular cash deposits were made to your personal accounts, somewhere upwards of $5,000. | 但你个人户头上却总有定期存入 有些甚至达到5000 | 
| [20:23] | Scarlett’s deposits. | 是Scarlett的存款 | 
| [20:25] | Oscar,come get your lunch. | Oscar 出来吃午饭 | 
| [20:27] | Those are some pretty hefty deposits for somebody not really working. | 对于不真正工作的人来说 这么一笔存款也很丰厚了 | 
| [20:30] | Where’d the money come from? | 这些钱哪里来的? | 
| [20:32] | Uh,her jewelry business. | 她的珠宝生意 | 
| [20:34] | I thought you said it was a small side business. | 你貌似说过那只是小生意 | 
| [20:36] | Well,it was, but recently her pieces were getting a lot of interest, | 以前是 但最近她的作品吸引了不少目光 | 
| [20:40] | And apparently,uh, she made a deal with a couple of boutiques. | 显然她和一些小商店谈成了生意 | 
| [20:44] | Do you know which ones? | 知道有哪些吗? | 
| [20:45] | I never asked. | 我没问过 | 
| [20:46] | Without her money,you would have fallen behind months ago. | 如果不是她这笔钱 几个月前 你的生意就应该已经撑不下去了 | 
| [20:49] | I know all too well it was my wife who had to save our butts recently. | 是我妻子挽救了我们近来的生活 这我清楚得很 | 
| [20:53] | – Dad? – What’s the matter? | – 爸爸? – 怎么了? | 
| [20:56] | You made it wrong. | 你做的不对 | 
| [20:58] | Mommy never puts all this stuff in it. | 妈咪就从来不塞什么东西进去 | 
| [21:01] | She knows I like it plain. | 她知道我喜欢吃没有馅的 | 
| [21:02] | Can we make a compromise, buddy? | 能不能就迁就下呢 | 
| [21:04] | I-i need to talk to these nice police ladies. | 我得和那边两个漂亮的警察姐姐说话呢 | 
| [21:07] | Now i’ll make it better next time. I promise. | 下次我一定会做个更好吃的 我发誓 | 
| [21:09] | Now would you please just eat the sandwich? | 就求你现在吃掉这份三明治吧 | 
| [21:14] | – Sorry about that. – It’s not a problem. | – 见笑了 – 没关系 | 
| [21:16] | According to your wife’s phone records, she traded a lot of calls with several disposable cell phones. | 根据你妻子的通话记录 她和不少一次性手机联络过 | 
| [21:21] | Well,i don’t know who she would have been talking to. | 我不知道她会和谁联系 | 
| [21:23] | In her day planner, she had a regular weekly date noted down with an address in marysville. | 在她的日程中 每周都会去Marysville的一个地方 | 
| [21:28] | She had one scheduled for later today. | 今天稍晚时候还有这样的一个会面 | 
| [21:30] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知情吗? | 
| [21:31] | No,i don’t know what that’s about, | 我不知道 | 
| [21:32] | But I know she used to go to marysville a lot for the antique jewelry markets and stuff. | 但我知道她以前一直会去 Marysville的古董珠宝市场什么的 | 
| [21:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [21:42] | Lisbon. | |
| [21:43] | Results on the lipstick. | 口红检验结果 | 
| [21:45] | No traces of d.n.a.were found, but the color, “tongue in cheek,” | 没有找到DNA线索 但其色号”诱惑红” | 
| [21:49] | Is a limited edition,sold only in a few high-end stores. | 是限量版的 只在几个高档商店有售 | 
| [21:51] | Tongue in cheek– that’s cute. | “诱惑红” 真可爱 | 
| [21:53] | Look,secure access to each of the stores receipt records so we can search through them. | 查查每家商店的收据纪录 | 
| [21:57] | Then I want you to meet us at 65434 east boulevard. | 然后在65434东林荫大道和我们碰头 | 
| [22:03] | – It’s in marysville. – On my way. | – 这就去 | 
| [22:14] | I’ll,uh, i’ll catch up to you. | 我过会再找你 | 
| [22:19] | Who’s winning? | 谁会赢啊 | 
| [22:20] | Oh,i don’t know. I don’t follow the play, to be honest. | 不清楚 其实我没看比赛 | 
| [22:24] | Yeah,it’s kind of silly, isn’t it? | 嗯 有点无聊 对不? | 
| [22:26] | Everybody’s so serious over a game. | 还真把比赛当成一回事儿 | 
| [22:28] | Exactly. Like it matters who wins a stupid trophy. | 的确 好像在乎谁拿到那破奖品似的 | 
| [22:31] | I guess people feel they need a purpose. | 我想他们要找个奋斗目标 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah,well,my purpose died this year at the age of 16. | 嗯 我的奋斗目标今年去世了 才16岁 | 
| [22:37] | – I’m sorry. Boy or girl? – Girl. | – 真不幸 男孩还是女孩? – 女孩 | 
| [22:41] | High as a kite with one of her friends. She wrapped her car around a tree. | 她和朋友嗑完药飘飘欲仙时 开车撞上了树 | 
| [22:45] | Friend got away without a scratch,thank god. | 还好她的朋友就擦破了点皮 不幸中的万幸 | 
| [22:47] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? | 
| [22:49] | Rachel. | |
| [22:51] | Once you lose a child, all this striving seems kinda ridiculous,you know? | 痛失爱女后 所有的努力都变得荒诞可笑 | 
| [22:55] | Yeah. Unfortunately,i do. | 嗯 很不幸 我深有体会 | 
| [22:59] | Why not leave it all behind? Just go away? | 为什么不把这些抛诸脑后? 离开这儿? | 
| [23:03] | I can’t afford to leave. I have negative equity on my house. | 我不能走 我还得还房贷 | 
| [23:08] | Oh,nice play,karen! | 打得好 Karen! | 
| [23:11] | Besides, these are my friends. This is all I have. | 再说我所有的朋友都在这里 我只剩她们了 | 
| [23:17] | ***** | 加州 Marysville | 
| [23:31] | ***** | 看来不是来卖首饰的了 | 
| [23:32] | According to scarlett’s planner, the meeting’s here. | 根据Scarlett的日程表 他们会在这碰面 | 
| [23:34] | Let’s see if we can spot the contact. | 看看是否能找到接头人 | 
| [23:36] | I don’t know. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 我不确定 希望我们走运 | 
| [23:52] | Hi,guys. What are you doing? | 嗨 伙计 你们在干吗? | 
| [24:01] | – ********* | – ********** – 你搞什么飞机? – 把手放在后面 | 
| [24:08] | Get up. This way. | 起来 这边 | 
| [24:21] | I should have brought some snacks. | 我真该带点吃的来 | 
| [24:23] | I don’t see this working in a hurry. | 我觉得这在短时间内搞不定 | 
| [24:25] | Ah,you shouldn’t go hungry long. | 哈 你不会饿很久的 | 
| [24:27] | Mandy’s news will have spread quickly. | Mandy肯定把那消息传了个遍 | 
| [24:30] | Everyone knows that tomorrow, the safe will be opened. | 所有人都知道 明天保险箱就会被打开 | 
| [24:35] | It’s now or never for whoever took scarlett’s keys. | 拿Scarlett钥匙的人 只能现在放手一搏 | 
| [24:45] | Hey,easy there. | 嘿 别翻了 | 
| [24:46] | That is antique mexican silver. | 只是些墨西哥老银镯 | 
| [24:48] | Maybe next time you’ll think before trying to outrun an officer of the law. | 没准下次看见执法官 你该三思而后跑 | 
| [24:52] | I’m assuming this isn’t candy. | 我想这不是糖果吧 | 
| [24:55] | Why were you meeting scarlett marquesa? | 你为什么要和Scarlett Marquesa碰面? | 
| [24:58] | So we could exchange beauty secrets. | 为了分享扮靓秘诀 | 
| [25:00] | You mind if I smoke? | 介意我吸烟吗? | 
| [25:01] | Yeah,i do. | 介意 | 
| [25:03] | Van pelt,what do you got? | Van Pelt 有啥发现? | 
| [25:05] | Wardell suggs, a.k.a.”digger.” | Wardell Suggs 又名”Digger” | 
| [25:07] | He’s been arrested for several counts of petty theft, fraud and assault. | 他曾因偷窃 诈骗和暴力袭击罪被捕 | 
| [25:12] | That’s very impressive. | 真让人印象深刻 | 
| [25:13] | It could be better. | 还该更好点的 | 
| [25:14] | Why were you meeting scarlett? | 为什么要和Scarlett Marquesa碰面? | 
| [25:17] | What’d she tell you about me? | 她怎么跟你说我的? | 
| [25:18] | Nothing. She’s dead. | 什么也没说 她死了 | 
| [25:21] | I-i didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我-我和这一点关系也没有 | 
| [25:25] | Hey,boss,come take a look. | 嘿 老大 过来看 | 
| [25:29] | Would you look at that? The mother lode. Let’s talk,huh? | 看到了不? 大宝藏啊 交代吧 | 
| [25:33] | The hell, I got a strike to give. | 妈的 这次栽了 | 
| [25:35] | Scarlett was one of my biggest customers. | Scarlett是我最大的客户之一 | 
| [25:37] | Painkillers,tranquilizers, diet pills– by the hundreds. | 止痛药 镇定剂 减肥药–成百颗地买 | 
| [25:42] | – Scarlett was dealing prescription drugs? – Yep. | – Scarlett在卖处方药? – 对的 | 
| [25:47] | Where did you two meet? | 你俩在哪认识的? | 
| [25:48] | Swap meet. | 旧物交换会 | 
| [25:49] | She was trying to sell that god-awful jewelry. | 她在卖破首饰 | 
| [25:52] | She looked desperate, so I told her there’s easier ways to make money. | 她貌似急需钱 所以我告诉她一个简单的生财之道 | 
| [25:56] | Were you doing a deal tonight? | 你们今晚交易? | 
| [25:57] | Supposed to. | 本该是的 | 
| [25:58] | Lately, I’ve been having to listen to her yammer about quitting. | 最近她老是向我哭诉要罢手 | 
| [26:01] | Then she’d buy some bag, saying this is the last time she’s doing it. | 然后她买了些 说这是最后一次 | 
| [26:05] | Of course she’d always come back. | 最后她还是重操旧业 | 
| [26:06] | – She was gonna quit? – Yep. | – 她想洗手不干? – 对的 | 
| [26:09] | A matter of fact, last couple of weeks, I’ve been getting calls from another girl, | 但几星期前 另一个女的跟我打电话 | 
| [26:13] | Saying scarlett gave her my info. | 说是Scarlett把我介绍给她 | 
| [26:15] | Same prissy kind of voice. | 听上去小心翼翼的 | 
| [26:17] | Chick said she’d be interested in setting up her own situation when scarlett quit. | 那妞说Scarlett退出后她有兴趣接班 | 
| [26:21] | Does thischickhave a name? | 这妞有名字吗? | 
| [26:23] | You know,I’m not big on names at first, but I do have her number. | 我记不住生名字 但我有她号码 | 
| [26:30] | Why don’t you give her a call? | 你给她打电话吧 | 
| [26:52] | Digger, why are you calling me now? | Digger 你为啥现在打我电话? | 
| [27:08] | uh,in your own time,man, if you’d like to take a seat. | 补妆就等会儿吧 请坐下 | 
| [27:17] | Thank you so much,ma’am. | 谢谢你 夫人 | 
| [27:21] | How did you come to have scarlett marquesa’s keys? | 你怎么得到Scarlett Marquesa钥匙的? | 
| [27:24] | I took them when I went to offer my condolences to victor. | 我去慰问Victor时顺手牵羊的 | 
| [27:27] | Naughty I know, but I couldn’t wait. | 的确有点淘气 但我等不及了 | 
| [27:29] | It’s not naughty. It’s a felony. | 这不是淘气 是犯罪 | 
| [27:32] | You wanted to get your hands on her pill supply. | 你想拿她的药丸 | 
| [27:34] | Nonsense. | 胡说 | 
| [27:35] | I opened that safe out of idle curiosity. | 我打开保险箱纯粹是出于好奇 | 
| [27:39] | I had no idea there were any pills in there. | 我不知道那里面有药丸 | 
| [27:41] | I simply wanted to measure the windows for new drapes. | 我只想用新窗帘装饰下窗户 | 
| [27:44] | I’ll be the next chair of the committee. | 我将是下一任委员会主席 | 
| [27:46] | Then why not wait till it’s official? | 那为什么不等到正式上任后? | 
| [27:48] | Am I here because of keys? | 我被抓是因为钥匙吗? | 
| [27:51] | Explain the nature of your relationship with wardell suggs. | 解释下你和Wardell Suggs的关系 | 
| [27:54] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [27:56] | Digger? | |
| [27:59] | – I liked his jewelry. – Okay. | – 我很喜欢他的首饰 – 好吧 | 
| [28:02] | Were you aware that scarlett marquesa was selling illegal prescription drugs in the villa marsante estates? | 你知道Scarlett Marquesa 在Marsante别墅非法贩卖处方药吗? | 
| [28:07] | Whodidn’tknow? | 地球人都知道 | 
| [28:09] | Well,except for you all. | 呃 除了你们 | 
| [28:13] | If everyone knew,then why didn’t anyone come forth? | 要是大家都知道 那为什么没人说出来? | 
| [28:16] | And risked being ostracized or caught up in the vulgarity of it all? | 冒着被排斥在外 或成为八卦中心的危险? | 
| [28:20] | Not likely. | 不可能 | 
| [28:22] | She was doing a booming business, and you wanted to be part of it, maybe a little too much. | 她做生意大把地捞钱 所以你也要分一杯羹 或许太想了 | 
| [28:26] | So I killed her? Please. | 于是我杀了她? 拜托 | 
| [28:28] | Hello. She was a drug dealer. | 她是贩药的 | 
| [28:30] | The people she dealt with must have done her in– other dealers. | 肯定是她的同行–其他毒贩 | 
| [28:34] | Or a highly capable rival straight in the middle of her own community? | 或是自己社区很有手腕的竞争对手? | 
| [28:38] | You have found no drugs or poison on me or in my home. | 在我身上或是我家 你根本找不到药丸和毒药 | 
| [28:42] | The keys were taken aftershe was killed, and I only opened that safe out of idle curiosity. | 钥匙是她遇害后拿的 我打开保险箱纯粹是出于好奇 | 
| [28:48] | You taped together your whole theory with a couple of random conversations I’ve had with a drug dealer. | 就凭我和毒贩子的几次谈话 你就胡编乱凑了我的罪状 | 
| [28:54] | Does that about sum it up? | 这样总结没错吧? | 
| [28:56] | Well,when she puts it like that,it does seem pretty thin. | 经她整合分析后 似乎的确没啥证据 | 
| [28:58] | Yeah. She’s a piece of work, isn’t she? | 嗯 她还有两把刷子 对不? | 
| [29:02] | We’re gonna have to cut her loose for now,but I think some discreet surveillance might help our cause. | 我们现在就得放了她 但我认为还得谨慎地监视她 | 
| [29:11] | If you were thinking of trying that on,don’t. Not your shade. | 要是你想抹点 还是别 这颜色不适合你 | 
| [29:14] | What do you think about older women? | 我在想成熟女性 | 
| [29:17] | Where is this coming from? I don’t think about older women. My mother’s an older woman. | 你想啥呢? 我才不想成熟女性 我妈就是成熟女性 | 
| [29:20] | Not old old, just older,you know? Older than you. | 不是太老 就是比你大几岁的 | 
| [29:24] | Why you asking? | 为啥这么问? | 
| [29:25] | You’re not trying to set me up with somebody,are you? | 你不会是要帮我介绍对象吧? | 
| [29:28] | It turns out–if you look at the available scientific evidence on the internet– | 要是你在网上找找有用的科学证明 你会发现– | 
| [29:31] | And they’ve got less hang-ups, they like themselves way more than younger women, | 比起年轻女人 她们烦恼不多 更喜欢我行我素 | 
| [29:34] | And they’re at their sexual peak. | 而且正处于性欲旺盛期 | 
| [29:36] | I mean,that’s what the research says anyhow. | 我是说 这是科学研究出来的 | 
| [29:39] | What the hell happened to you at that country club? | 你在那乡村俱乐部到底出了啥事啊? | 
| [29:43] | Nothing. I’m just saying that– Oh,no. She spotted us. | 没啥 我只是随口说说 糟了 她发现我们了 | 
| [29:49] | Afternoon,boys. | 下午好啊 小伙子们 | 
| [29:51] | I was making myself a pani and thought i’d bring you some,too. | 我做了点帕尼饼 我觉得也该给你们带些 | 
| [29:55] | Thanks,ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 | 
| [29:56] | Oh,and just so you know, I am headed to the club for a massage, | 顺便跟你们说下 我要去俱乐部做按摩 | 
| [29:59] | So you don’t need to follow too close. | 你们不用跟得太紧 | 
| [30:02] | Relax. Have a bite to eat first. I’ll see you there. | 休息下 先吃吧 我们那边再见 | 
| [30:05] | Yes,ma’am. | 好 夫人 | 
| [30:10] | “yes,ma’am,thank you,ma’am.” What is wrong with you? | “好 夫人 谢谢 夫人” 你哪根筋不对? | 
| [30:12] | Well,she surprised me. | 她吓了我一跳 | 
| [30:14] | What’s in the sandwiches? | 三明治里有啥? | 
| [30:14] | Well,it’s a pani, if you don’t mind. | 是帕尼饼 要是你不介意的话 | 
| [30:18] | – It’s,uh,ham and cheese. – Yeah,who knows what else? | – 有火腿和奶酪 – 鬼才知道还有啥? | 
| [30:26] | ****** | 我的天 | 
| [30:30] | Drugs? I can’t believe it. | 毒品? 简直难以置信 | 
| [30:35] | Using jewelry sales as a cover, your wife was dealing prescription drugs– painkillers mostly. | 拿卖首饰做掩饰 你的妻子 在卖处方药–大部分是止痛药 | 
| [30:40] | Speed,diet pills. | 兴奋剂和节食药 | 
| [30:42] | Some of them were coming in from mexico, other ones were stolen from pharmacies. | 一些是从墨西哥进的 还有的是从药房偷的 | 
| [30:48] | You seem genuinely surprised. | 你貌似大吃一惊啊 | 
| [30:50] | A lot of people around here knew about her. | 周围很多人都知道她干这个 | 
| [30:51] | I had no idea. | 我一无所知 | 
| [30:55] | You don’t think I had something to do with this? | 你不会觉得我和这有关吧? | 
| [30:57] | She was moving an awful lot of inventory. | 她买卖药物的量很大 | 
| [30:59] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我毫不知情 | 
| [31:02] | How could you have not known she was medicating half the women in the neighborhood? | 你怎么可能不知道她向附近 近半的妇女兜售药物? | 
| [31:06] | She lied to me. | 她撒谎骗我 | 
| [31:12] | Maybe she was just trying to protect me from the shame. | 或许她不告诉我是怕我蒙羞 | 
| [31:15] | Or maybe it was easier just to turn a blind eye, as long as the money was coming in. | 或许视而不见更简单 只要捞到钱就行 | 
| [31:19] | No. If I had known she was doing this, I would have tried to stop her. | 不是 要是我知道她在干这个 我就会竭力阻止她 | 
| [31:27] | I’m patrick. | 我是Patrick | 
| [31:29] | Oscar. | |
| [31:30] | You want to talk,oscar? | 想聊聊吗? Oscar | 
| [31:48] | Pretty heavy stuff going on, right? | 最近日子过的很艰难 对不? | 
| [31:50] | Yeah. | |
| [31:54] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 对你妈妈遭遇的不幸 我深感难过 | 
| [31:56] | Me,too. | 我也是 | 
| [31:58] | My dad is sad because you guys can’t find who did it. | 我爸爸也很难过 因为你们还没找出凶手 | 
| [32:02] | But I don’t mind about that. | 我倒不在乎那个 | 
| [32:05] | I just want her back. | 我只想让她回来 | 
| [32:09] | She can’t come back. You know that,don’t you? | 她不可能回来了 你知道的 对不? | 
| [32:11] | I know that. I’m 9. | 我知道 我9岁了 | 
| [32:16] | I will never see her again until I’m dead,too. | 我只有死了之后才能再见她 | 
| [32:20] | Then i’ll go stay with her in heaven. | 然后我们就可以一起待在天堂里了 | 
| [32:22] | Well,that sounds good. | 听上去还不错 | 
| [32:25] | But you know what I noticed you’re really good at that could help you right now? | 我发现你很擅长的能力现在能帮到你 | 
| [32:28] | What? | 什么? | 
| [32:31] | Make-believe. | 演戏 | 
| [32:33] | Yeah. I am. | |
| [32:36] | You are very good at it. | 你真的很擅长 | 
| [32:38] | A master like you, you wanted to talk to your mom, | 像你这样的大师 要是想和妈妈说话 | 
| [32:40] | You could make-believe she was here and do whatever you like. I do it all the time. | 你能假装她在这 想干嘛都行 我就老是这么做 | 
| [32:43] | – You talk to my mom? – No,not your mom. I talk to my wife. | – 你和我妈聊过了? – 不 不是和你妈 我是和我妻子聊 | 
| [32:48] | – She’s dead? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 她死了? – 嗯嗯 | 
| [32:50] | But I talk to her all the time. You should try it. It’s very good. | 但我老是和她说话 你也该试试 很不错 | 
| [32:54] | – I guess. – Well,whatever. | – 我试试 – 随你便 | 
| [32:59] | This is cool. | 真酷 | 
| [33:01] | You any good with this sword? | 玩这剑 你行吗? | 
| [33:03] | I’m okay. | 我还不错 | 
| [33:06] | Oh,really? | 来真的? | 
| [33:11] | I got you! | 你跑不了啦! | 
| [33:16] | Please. Mercy. Mercy. | 求求你 我求饶 我求饶 | 
| [33:21] | Fair maiden. D’artagnan,i have to go. Good-bye. | 淑女来了 达达尼昂 我得走了 再见 | 
| [33:33] | Ugh, spa stuff takes forever. | 呃 SPA要半天呀 | 
| [33:34] | How long can a massage be? | 按摩要多久啊? | 
| [33:36] | No,they do all sorts of things to you besides a massage– facials,waxing,mud. | 除了按摩 她们还有很多项服务– 面膜 去毛 泥膜 | 
| [33:41] | How do you know so much? | 你咋知道那么多? | 
| [33:42] | I bought a certificate for my mom. | 我给我妈办了张会员卡 | 
| [33:45] | Wayne. You’re back again. How nice. | Wayne 你又来啦 真好 | 
| [33:50] | Hi,mrs. Shaper. | 嗨 Shaper太太 | 
| [33:51] | Now you know, you must call me jackie. | 现在你得叫我Jackie | 
| [33:54] | And it’s “ms.,” not “mrs.” divorced. | 我是小姐 不是太太 我离婚了 | 
| [33:57] | Sorry… Jackie. | 抱歉…Jackie | 
| [34:00] | He was a good man, but weak,essentially.He just couldn’t see– | 他人不错 但太虚弱 他看不出– | 
| [34:04] | wait. What are you wearing on your lips? | 等等 你嘴唇上涂了什么? | 
| [34:06] | – Excuse me? – The color. What–what color is this? | – 什么? – 颜色 这是什么颜色? | 
| [34:09] | Tongue in cheek. You like it? | 诱惑红 你喜欢? | 
| [34:11] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪得来的? | 
| [34:12] | I bought it at the boutique in town. | 在镇上的精品店买的 | 
| [34:14] | How long have you been wearing this shade? | 你涂这个颜色多久了? | 
| [34:15] | I just bought it today. | 我今天才买的 | 
| [34:17] | I saw it on patience broadbent at scarlett’s party. | 我在Scarlett的聚会上看见 Patience Broadbent涂着这个 | 
| [34:20] | I just had to have it. | 我就要得到它 | 
| [34:21] | It’s a crazy price, but what the heck? | 虽不便宜 但管它的 | 
| [34:22] | You’re positive that it’s tongue in cheek? | 你确定那是诱惑红? | 
| [34:25] | I have it right here. | 我随身带着呢 | 
| [34:26] | And you definitely saw patience wearing it first at scarlett marquesa’s party? | 在Scarlett Marquesa的派对上 你真的看见Patience涂的这个? | 
| [34:29] | Is that a pickup line? | 你这是搭讪吗? | 
| [35:00] | No detectable prints on the knife. | 刀上没有指纹 | 
| [35:02] | Surveillance tapes? | 监控录像? | 
| [35:03] | The spa didn’t believe in them. Something to do with disturbing the chi. | 做SPA的地方没有 说是会破坏”气” | 
| [35:06] | I don’t get it. Why kill patience? Why now? | 我不明白 为何要杀Patience? 现在才动手? | 
| [35:09] | Perhaps it was part of the plan all along. | 或许这本就是计划的一部分 | 
| [35:11] | No,this was hasty. Patience became the new target. | 不 这次很仓促 Patience是新目标 | 
| [35:15] | Revenge for scarlett’s death? | 为Scarlett报仇? | 
| [35:17] | Victor was quick to anger. | Victor脾气很暴躁 | 
| [35:19] | Rigsby,find out victor marquesa’s recent whereabouts. | Rigsby 去查查Victor Marquesa的下落 | 
| [35:22] | Yes,boss. | 是 头儿 | 
| [35:23] | It could have been someone else. | 也可能是别人 | 
| [35:24] | The competition wiping out the dealer and her heir apparent or… | 竞争者要杀了毒贩和她的继承人 或… | 
| [35:29] | Or what? | 或是什么? | 
| [35:32] | Victor does fit nicely, doesn’t he? | Victor的确很可疑 对吧? | 
| [35:35] | Yeah. | |
| [35:43] | Can you believe that patience got stabbed? | 你能相信Patience被刺杀了么? | 
| [35:45] | It’s like a mafia hit. | 真像黑手党干的 | 
| [35:46] | I’m never going in that spa again,i will tell you that. | 我再不会去那家疗养中心了 | 
| [35:50] | Tragic set of events. | 一系列的悲剧 | 
| [35:52] | I didn’t see it coming. | 我可没想到会那样 | 
| [35:54] | So what do you think? This is some kind of drug war? | 那你怎么想? 是什么毒品战争? | 
| [35:57] | Could be,but stabbings are usually crimes of passion. | 可能 但刺杀通常是冲动犯罪 | 
| [36:01] | This is,uh, this is very personal. | 这 这是私人恩怨 | 
| [36:04] | So what’s next? | 那下一步呢? | 
| [36:06] | Cbi are already putting the pieces together. | 加州调查局已经搞清了来龙去脉 | 
| [36:09] | In fact,uh… W–never mind. | 实际上… 算了 | 
| [36:13] | What? | 什么啊? | 
| [36:14] | No,i-i shouldn’t talk about it ’cause it’s still an ongoing case. | 不 我-我不该说的 还没结案 | 
| [36:17] | You know,you can’t just leave something like that hanging. | 你可不能这样吊我们胃口 | 
| [36:19] | Well,i’m sorry,you know, but i will get myself in a lot of trouble. | 抱歉 你知道的 我早给自己惹下不少麻烦了 | 
| [36:24] | Oh,come on,girls. | 噢 别这样女士们 | 
| [36:27] | All right,listen. | 好吧 听着 | 
| [36:28] | Can you promise me that this will just stay between us? | 你们能发誓保密吗? | 
| [36:32] | Yes. Yes,of course. | 是 当然 | 
| [36:32] | – You promise? – I promise. | – 发誓? – 我发誓 | 
| [36:34] | Okay,we’re going after victor marquesa. | 我们在查Victor Marquesa | 
| [36:36] | Victor? Oh,i don’t believe it. He doesn’t even look like the type. | Victor? 我可不信 他看着不像 | 
| [36:39] | On what grounds? | 依据是什么? | 
| [36:40] | We think that he killed patience out of revenge for the murder of his wife. | 我们认为他是为了给妻子报仇 而杀了Patience | 
| [36:44] | But you said there was no proof patience was guilty. | 但你说不能证明Patience有罪啊 | 
| [36:46] | I guess victor didn’t want to wait around for proof. | 我猜Victor等不及证明了 | 
| [36:49] | What’s gonna happen to oscar? | Oscar怎么办? | 
| [36:51] | Mother murdered, now dad’s a murder. | 母亲被杀 父亲杀人 | 
| [36:53] | Once they arrest the father, he’ll be placed in foster care. | 逮捕了父亲后 他会被送去寄养 | 
| [36:56] | Oh,how dreadful. | 真可怕啊 | 
| [36:58] | – That poor child. – It is. | – 可怜的孩子 – 是啊 | 
| [37:12] | I guess they couldn’t keep the secret. | 我猜她们没保密 | 
| [37:14] | Guess they can’t. | 是不能吧 | 
| [37:17] | Let’s do it. | 我们行动 | 
| [37:20] | – It’s gonna be all right,son. -Dad! | – 没事的 儿子 – 爸爸! | 
| [37:22] | – I promise. – No! | – 我保证 – 不! | 
| [37:24] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Where are you going? | – 没事的 – 你要去哪? | 
| [37:26] | Don’t worry! I’ll be right back! | 别担心! 我很快回来! | 
| [37:27] | No! Dad! | 不! 爸爸! | 
| [37:30] | ***** | 我没事 | 
| [37:31] | Come back! No! No,no,no. | 回来啊! 不! 不要 不 | 
| [37:36] | Stop,stop,stop. You have to stop this. | 停 停下 你们马上停下 | 
| [37:38] | No. No,we can’t. This is justice being served. | 不 不行 这就是正义 | 
| [37:41] | How can you say that? Look what you’re putting that boy through. | 你怎么能这样说? 看你把那孩子弄成什么样了 | 
| [37:43] | He’ll forget eventually. It’s fine. | 他会忘记的 没事 | 
| [37:45] | – No. No,he won’t. No. No,it’s not. – It’s fine.Why? | – 不 他不能 不 不行 – 他没事的 为什么? | 
| [37:47] | Because i did it! I killed them. | 因为是我干的! 我杀了她们 | 
| [37:51] | I killed them both. Oh,god. | 我把她们两个都杀了 噢 上帝 | 
| [38:08] | I first suspected it was you because it seemed that everybody else at the club wore some of scarlett’s jewelry, | 我最先开始怀疑你是因为 俱乐部里别人都戴着Scarlett的珠宝 | 
| [38:14] | But not you. | 但你没有 | 
| [38:16] | That’s it? Jewelry? | 就这个? 珠宝? | 
| [38:19] | The more we talked, the more i felt your pain and anger. | 我们谈得越多 我就越能看到你的痛苦和怒火 | 
| [38:25] | Losing your daughter has unhinged you. | 失去女儿使你失常 | 
| [38:28] | Unhinged? | 失常? | 
| [38:31] | Yeah,i suppose it has. | 是 我想是的 | 
| [38:37] | My daughter… | 我女儿… | 
| [38:42] | Rachel. | |
| [38:45] | She loved to dance. | 她很爱跳舞 | 
| [38:48] | Didn’t matter what kind of music either, a toe would start tapping and… | 不管是什么音乐 她都会翩翩起舞… | 
| [38:53] | She was just so full of life. | 她充满活力 | 
| [38:59] | She had taken several inkillers with alcohol before she got behind the wheel. | 她开车前 混着酒服了些止痛药 | 
| [39:05] | One of her neighborhood friends got them from her mother who got them from scarlett. | 是她邻家好友的妈妈从Scarlett那拿来的 | 
| [39:10] | I understand your anger. | 我理解你的愤怒 | 
| [39:12] | It was like they ripped my soul out clean. | 像是把我的心全撕碎了 | 
| [39:15] | But the rest of the world just kept moving right along. | 但地球还是照样转动 | 
| [39:20] | It was like i was the only one who remembered what happened. | 就像只有我才记得那悲剧 | 
| [39:25] | So when i…Saw her flitting about town, | 所以 当我…看到她在镇上 | 
| [39:29] | selling her pills without a care in the world, | 大模大样地卖药 | 
| [39:32] | Still hosting parties at her house, | 在家里开派对 | 
| [39:36] | happily dancing around without a stitch of the misery i was carrying,i snapped. | 兴高采烈一点也不记得曾给我的痛苦 我便爆发了 | 
| [39:44] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 | 
| [39:53] | I didn’t want any other person to have to experience what i did. | 我不想别人再经历我的悲剧 | 
| [40:15] | And patience? | 那Patience呢? | 
| [40:17] | She told everyone at the club not to worry. | 她告诉俱乐部的人不用担心 | 
| [40:20] | She was gonna take over scarlett’s business and keep the pills coming, | 她会接管Scarlett的生意 药还会继续供应 | 
| [40:24] | Like nothing had happened, like no lessons had been learned. | 像是什么也没发生过 一点教训都没学到 | 
| [40:31] | I had to finish what i started. | 我要亲手结束一切 | 
| [40:35] | I had to. | 必须 | 
| [40:41] | I’ll get this transcribed for you to sign. | 我会把纪录整理出来让你签字 | 
| [40:51] | Now that it’s done, does it feel better? | 现在复了仇 感觉好点了吗? | 
| [40:58] | It doesn’t change a thing. | 什么都无法改变 | 
| [41:11] | Agent lisbon. | Lisbon探员 | 
| [41:12] | Mr.marquesa,hi. | Marquesa先生 嗨 | 
| [41:14] | I want to thank you and your team. | 我想谢谢你和你的小组 | 
| [41:17] | Although,i must admit, that whole scene in front of the house– | 虽然我得承认 在门口上演的那出– | 
| [41:19] | It was make-believe,dad. | 那是演戏 爸爸 | 
| [41:21] | Sorry. The make-believe was a bit unorthodox and unpleasant, | 抱歉 这场戏有点异端 让我不舒服 | 
| [41:26] | But i’m sure you all know what you’re doing. | 但我确信你们知道在做什么 | 
| [41:29] | Most of the time. | 大部分时候 | 
| [41:31] | I want to apologize if we were tough on you. | 当时可能有些粗暴 我道歉 | 
| [41:34] | No,it’s what i needed to hear. | 不 这正是我想听到的 | 
| [41:37] | We’re moving out of villa marsante and headed back to my hometown. | 我们准备搬离Marsante别墅 回我的家乡去 | 
| [41:42] | My son and i have a lot of catching up to do. | 儿子和我还有很多事要做 | 
| [41:48] | – Take care. – Thanks. | – 小心 – 谢谢 | 
| [41:52] | Mr.jane. | Jane先生 | 
| [41:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:57] | Oh,it’s nothing. Forget about it. | 噢这没什么 别在意 | 
| [42:00] | Take care. Good luck. Bye. | 小心 一路顺风 拜 | 
| [42:06] | Another minute, and i would have missed ’em. | 再晚一秒我就可以躲过他们了 | 
| [42:08] | – I do hate it when people say thank you. – Why? | – 我真不喜欢别人说谢谢 – 为什么? | 
| [42:10] | He likes to play the lone ranger. | 他喜欢当独行侠 | 
| [42:12] | “who was that masked man? I never got a chance to thank him.” | “那位蒙面英雄是谁? 我甚至没机会谢谢他” | 
| [42:18] | Exactly. | 的确 | 
| [42:22] | Uh,i don’t want to alarm you, but your friend jackie has just walked in behind you, | 我本不想警告你 但你朋友Jackie 已经走到了你身后 | 
| [42:27] | And she is looking fierce. | 她穿得很暴露 | 
| [42:30] | Oh,i know. I asked her out to dinner. | 噢 知道 我约她吃晚饭 | 
| [42:49] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [42:53] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |