| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | 
| [00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 | 
| [00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | 
| [00:13] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [00:19] | Hey, tommy. | 嘿 Tommy | 
| [00:20] | Good morning, Mr. Jane. | 早上好 Jane先生 | 
| [00:22] | You’re all set. | 没问题了 | 
| [00:23] | – Have a good one. – You, too. Have a good one. | – 祝你愉快 – 你也一样 | 
| [00:33] | CBI HQ**** | CBI 总部 加州 萨克拉门托 | 
| [01:10] | RESTRICTED***** | 闲人免进 | 
| [01:18] | Good morning, everybody. | 早上好哇 各位 | 
| [01:20] | What’s so good about it? | 有啥可好的 | 
| [01:21] | Here, have a file. The division’s being audited again. | 来 有件案子 上头让我们重新开案调查 | 
| [01:24] | No problem. Let me just put milk in this, and i’ll dig in. | 没问题 我去加点牛奶 马上跟进 | 
| [01:28] | No problem. What’s with her? | 没问题? 她这是咋了 | 
| [01:29] | You mean, why isn’t she cynical and jaded like you? | 你是说她没像你这样 冷嘲热讽 疲惫不堪? | 
| [01:32] | Notice her relaxed body language, the general sense of emotional satisfaction? | 注意她的肢体语言 非常放松 能够看出她心情十分愉悦 | 
| [01:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [01:38] | Someone’s engaged her romantic interest. | 有人点燃了她心里的那团爱火 | 
| [01:40] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [01:42] | Well, I couldn’t say. | 呃 我不能说 | 
| [01:44] | Nah, she’s focused on her work, that’s all. | 她只是专注于工作而已啦 | 
| [01:46] | Well, then I have to assume that the man that kissed her outside was making an embarrassing mistake. | 那我只能假设在外面亲她的那个男人 是自讨没趣了 | 
| [01:50] | What? Who kissed her? | 什么? 谁亲她? | 
| [01:53] | Uh, I didn’t catch his name. | 呃 我不知道他叫啥 | 
| [01:54] | Ah, it’s probably that knucklehead from payroll. | 也许是会计部的那个傻蛋 | 
| [01:56] | He’s been stalking her like a chicken. | 他赶小鸡似的追了她一段了 | 
| [01:58] | What did this man look like? | 那人长啥样? | 
| [02:00] | Lisbon! | |
| [02:03] | How do you stalk a chicken? | 人怎么可能赶小鸡啊? | 
| [02:04] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我的意思 | 
| [02:10] | There’s a very large bomb nearby? | 附近有颗大炸弹? | 
| [02:12] | Are you smart enough to find it? | 你有本事找到吗? | 
| [02:17] | Another bomb threat. That’s the third this year. | 又是一起炸弹恐吓 今年都第三次了 | 
| [02:20] | Not on my phone, it isn’t. | 直接威胁到我手机上还是第一次 | 
| [02:21] | Well, granted, they don’t usually come through cbi, but that’s what the drills are for. | 说得对 一般不会找上我们CBI 反正现在应急措施正好派上用场 | 
| [02:24] | The text read, “are you smart enough to find it?” | 短信上说”你有本事找到吗?” | 
| [02:27] | I think this was directed at me. | 我想应该是冲我来的 | 
| [02:29] | Of course you think this is about you. | 你当然认为是冲你来的 | 
| [02:31] | Just relax. It could be a hoax. | 别紧张 也许就是个恶作剧 | 
| [02:34] | It could be. | 有可能 | 
| [02:36] | – Where is the bomb squad? – They’re on their way now. | – 拆弹小组在哪儿? – 已经在路上了 | 
| [02:39] | P.d.did an initial sweep of the building. | 警察对大楼做了初步搜索 | 
| [02:40] | So far, they haven’t to find it?” | 目前为止 还没有发现 | 
| [02:42] | “are you smart enough to find it?” | “你有本事找到吗” | 
| [02:46] | Okay, listen, if this really is about jane, I don’t want him just–i– | 好了 听着 如果真是冲着Jane来的 我不想让他– | 
| [02:52] | jane! | |
| [02:55] | Jane, stop right there! | Jane 别过去! | 
| [02:57] | Minelli. Yes, sir. | 我是Minelli 是的 长官 | 
| [02:59] | Jane! | |
| [03:00] | Let me explain what happened. | 我来给您解释眼下的情况 | 
| [03:02] | Jane got a text on his phone. | Jane收到了一条短信 | 
| [03:04] | The text said, “a very large bomb.” | 短信上说 有个大炸弹 | 
| [03:06] | A large bomb can only be transported in a large car. | 大炸弹自然需要大型车才能运送 | 
| [03:10] | They didn’t say inside cbi. They said nearby. | 他们没说在CBI大楼里 说在附近 | 
| [03:13] | Ergo, the parking lot. Simple. | 所以 答案肯定就是停车场了 | 
| [03:16] | Exactly. They challenged you to an easy puzzle. | 没错 他们就想考你个这么简单的问题 | 
| [03:18] | They want you to find the bomb. | 他们想让你找到炸弹 | 
| [03:19] | If there is a bomb. It could be just a hoax, like you said. | 如果有炸弹的话 也有可能像你说的 只是个恶作剧 | 
| [03:24] | Yes sir. I’ll have him back in a minute. | 是的 长官 我马上让他回去 | 
| [03:28] | I’m trying, sir. | 我在努力 长官 | 
| [03:35] | Lisbon! Found it! | Lisbon! 找到了! | 
| [03:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 | 
| [03:59] | Shoot it out! Shout it out with your gun! | 快给弄开! 拿你的枪射穿它! | 
| [04:01] | I-i can’t! There’s no time! Come on! | 不行 没时间了 快走! | 
| [04:06] | Jane, come on, let’s go! Come on, run, jane! Jane, run! | Jane 快点 我们走! 快 跑 Jane Jane 快跑! | 
| [04:09] | I mean it, come on! Jane! Run, run! | 我说真的 快点! Jane! 跑! | 
| [04:41] | – I’m okay. – You all right? | – 我没事 – 你没事吧? | 
| [04:42] | I’m okay, I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 | 
| [04:44] | I’m gonna get you– I need an ambulance now! | 我帮你–这里需要救护车! | 
| [04:46] | No, no ambulance. I just got something in my eyes. | 不 不用叫救护车 我就是眼睛里进东西了 | 
| [04:54] | I can’t see. I can’t see! | 我看不见了 看不见了! | 
| [04:58] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [05:09] | You’re a lucky man, Mr. Jane. | 你真走运 Jane先生 | 
| [05:10] | This could have been much worse. | 情况没那么糟 | 
| [05:12] | Yes, that’s what peoplettkeep telling me. | 是啊 大家一直跟我这样说 | 
| [05:14] | But why is it I can’t see, doc? | 可为什么我看不见 医生 | 
| [05:16] | Well, there’s a moderate concussion with some short-term memory loss, | 由于中度脑震荡引起的短时失忆 | 
| [05:21] | Disorientation, headache, and of course, fleeting blindness. | 方向感缺失 头痛 暂时性失明 | 
| [05:24] | It’s most likely due to small floating blood clots in the vessels around the eyes, | 极有可能是因为眼球周围血管的小血块 | 
| [05:28] | demonstrating a c.v.i., | 造成了CVI | 
| [05:30] | Or cortical visual impairment. | 也就是视网膜损伤 | 
| [05:32] | How long will his vision be affected? | 他的视力要多久才能恢复? | 
| [05:33] | Well, it’s hard to say, really. | 这很难说 | 
| [05:35] | The body’s healing powers are unpredictable, but 48 to 72 hours is the norm. | 人的自我修复能力是无法预知的 不过一般来说应该是在48到72小时之间 | 
| [05:40] | We must wait and see, so to speak. | 也就是 我们得”等着瞧” | 
| [05:43] | Humor. Great. | 真幽默 好极了 | 
| [05:45] | Everybody loves a witty doctor in times of trouble. | 人生病的时候就喜欢 有个风趣诙谐的医生 | 
| [05:47] | You know, I’ve heard enough. | 好了 我听够了 | 
| [05:48] | Do you think you can take this conversation outside, please? | 你们能出去说吗 | 
| [05:50] | Mr. Jane, this is temporary. | Jane先生 这只是暂时的 | 
| [05:53] | Your sight will return and you’ll be back to work, but it’s gonna take time and patience. | 你的视力会恢复 你也能重新去工作 不过这需要时间跟耐心 | 
| [05:57] | Well, time I have, but patiencerr I lost a while ago. | 时间我大把有 不过耐心嘛我早就没有了 | 
| [05:59] | You’re alive. Appreciate it. | 你还活着 就知足吧 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, I do. Believe me, I do. | 哦 我知道 相信我 我挺知足的 | 
| [06:04] | Now if you’ll excuse me, i’ll check in again later. | 失陪一下 我一会儿再来 | 
| [06:06] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你了 医生 | 
| [06:10] | I’ll do worse if you don’t stop mouthing off to people who are trying to help you. | 你要是再这么刻薄地对想帮助你的人 我就不会这么轻饶你了 | 
| [06:13] | – You pinched me. – How is he? | – 你掐我 – 他还好吧 | 
| [06:15] | Guess what. He’s a bad patient. | 你猜怎么着 他这个病人真不配合 | 
| [06:17] | Who would’ve thought? | 谁能猜到呢 | 
| [06:18] | I’m not a bad patient. She’s a bad visitor. | 不是我不配合 是她太差劲 | 
| [06:20] | What’d you find out? | 有什么发现? | 
| [06:21] | The victim is james medina, 44, stockbroker, out of highlands. | 受害人名叫James Medina 44岁 高地的股票经纪人 | 
| [06:25] | The van wasn’t his. It was reported stolen yesterday. | 那辆车不是他的 昨天被报失窃 | 
| [06:27] | We’re digging up everything we can on medina. | 我们彻查了Medina的一切 | 
| [06:29] | The question–is it possible he was on some bizarre suicide mission? | 问题是–有没有可能这是一起 古怪的自杀式炸弹事件? | 
| [06:32] | No. I looked in his eyes. | 不是 我看了他的眼睛 | 
| [06:37] | That was very much a man who didn’t want to be where he was. | 那可是一副绝不愿处于那情境的表情 | 
| [06:40] | Whoever did this wanted me to watch james medina die in terror. | 凶手希望我眼睁睁看着James Medina 惊恐异常地被炸死 | 
| [06:45] | They nearly killed you, too. | 可是这次也几乎杀了你 | 
| [06:46] | Well, that wasn’t the intention, though. | 这不是他的本意 | 
| [06:47] | Well, what then? | 何以见得? | 
| [06:48] | “you’re next” was written on the man’s forehead. | 那个人的脑门上写着”你是下一个” | 
| [06:51] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [06:54] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 | 
| [06:59] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Yeah, probably. | – 你会没事的 – 是啊 也许吧 | 
| [07:01] | – We’re gonna find who did this. – Good. | – 我们会查出幕后黑手是谁 – 好 | 
| [07:06] | Oh, please don’t look at each other like that. | 请别再用那样的眼神看对方了 | 
| [07:08] | Like what? You can’t see. | 哪样的眼神? 你又看不到 | 
| [07:09] | I can feel. I can feel your pity. | 我可以感觉到 我感觉到你们的同情 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, please. Would you stop? We’ll be back. | 得了 你消停会行吗 我们会再来的 | 
| [07:16] | Later, man. | 回见 伙计 | 
| [07:27] | Thank you, rose. | 谢谢你 Rose Medina的家 萨克拉门托 加州 | 
| [07:27] | M***** | 谢谢你 Rose Medina的家 萨克拉门托 加州 | 
| [07:35] | All righty, you two. I love you. | 好了 你们俩 我爱你们 | 
| [07:40] | You be good with yoyo auntie rose now, okay? You promise? | 你们要乖乖听Rose阿姨的话 知道吗? | 
| [07:45] | Bye. | 拜 妈妈 | 
| [07:51] | – Sweet kids. – Thank you. | – 孩子们真听话 – 谢谢 | 
| [07:54] | Jim loved them very much. | Jim生前非常喜爱她们 | 
| [07:56] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Medina, but we have to ask you a couple questions about your husband. | Medina夫人 很抱歉 我们要问几个关于您丈夫的问题 | 
| [08:01] | He didn’t seem preoccupied, trouble by anything unusual? | 他有没有心事重重 遇到什么困难或不寻常的事吗 | 
| [08:03] | Preoccupied, yes, but there’s nothing unusual about that. | 心事重重 是的 但也没什么不寻常 | 
| [08:07] | My husband was a stockbroker, and nowadays, that’s like being a professional gambler. | 我丈夫是股票经纪人 最近他的工作差不多都靠运气了 | 
| [08:12] | What about your personal finances? | 你们的私人财产呢? | 
| [08:14] | I never let jim put all our money into the stock market. | 我总和Jim说不要把钱都投进股票市场 | 
| [08:17] | Did he ever mention any particular client being unhappy? | 那他有提过某个客户很不满吗 | 
| [08:19] | Do you know how much clients have lost their money in the last six months? | 你知道过去半年间有多少客户赔钱吗 | 
| [08:22] | A lot of people are angry, and they blame their brokers. | 许多人都怒气冲冲 纷纷责怪自己的经纪人 | 
| [08:25] | Jim’s received hate mail, phone calls, e-mails. | Jim收到了攻击性邮件 接到电话和电邮 | 
| [08:29] | Any specific threats? Did he ever mention names? | 有什么具体的威胁者吗? 他是否提过什么名字? | 
| [08:31] | There was an ex-coworker, terry andrews. | 有一个前同事 叫Terry Andrews | 
| [08:33] | He came by the house a few times. He was very threatening. | 他来过家里几次 凶神恶煞的 | 
| [08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:46] | Terence carter andrews, 46 years old, worked for two years at lynch-halstead in the junior trader program. | Terence Carter Andrews 46岁 两年前在Lynch-Halstead公司做初级交易员 | 
| [08:52] | Tax records indicate that he also worked as a guard for several security companies | 税务记录显示他也作为一些 保安公司做安保工作 | 
| [08:56] | That cover the state capitol system. | 其中包括州政府大楼 | 
| [08:58] | He was a state house employee? | 他做过州政府雇员? | 
| [08:59] | He worked here? | 他在这里工作的? | 
| [09:00] | That’s what it says. | 这上面说的 | 
| [09:01] | He also has a rap sheet on him– domestic violence and two d.u.i.s. | 他也有犯罪记录–家庭暴力 和两次酒后驾车 | 
| [09:04] | This is him? | 这就是他? | 
| [09:06] | Where is he working now? | 现在他在哪里工作? | 
| [09:07] | Guest relations manager at something called hype. | 在一个叫做Hype的地方做宾客联络经理 | 
| [09:23] | You, little miss fierce, can come in. | 你 小烈女可以进来 | 
| [09:25] | Lose the backup dancer. He’s too, too butch. | 后面那跟班不行 他太凶悍了 | 
| [09:29] | Get lost, fluffy. | 闪开 娘娘腔 | 
| [09:31] | Are you terence andrews? | 你是Terence Andrews吗 | 
| [09:33] | What do you guys want? | 请问有何贵干 | 
| [09:34] | Do people call you terry or terence? | 别人管你叫Terry还是Terence? | 
| [09:37] | They call me Mr. Andrews. | 他们称呼我为Andrews先生 | 
| [09:39] | Someone killed james medina today. Thoughts? | 今天有人杀了James Medina 有什么想法吗 | 
| [09:43] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [09:44] | I’d like to buy whoever did it a nice bottle of french brandy. | 我要请杀了他的人喝一大瓶法式白兰地 | 
| [09:47] | – Flat-out hated him, huh? – Yeah. Yeah, I did. | – 还真是对他恨之入骨啊? – 是的 没错 | 
| [09:51] | What, do you think I had something to do with it? | 怎么 你们怀疑我和此事有关? | 
| [09:53] | Yeah, it crossed our minds. | 是啊 我们的确有这想法 | 
| [09:54] | Why don’t you come downtown with us, answer a few questions? | 为什么你不和我们来城里 回答几个问题呢? | 
| [09:57] | No, I don’t think so. You know why? Because I didn’t do it. | 不 我不去 知道为什么吗? 因为不是我做的 | 
| [10:00] | – Come on, man. Let’s go. – Get off me! | – 行了 伙计 我们走吧 – 别碰我! | 
| [10:02] | – Now you want some, too? – No, thank you. | – 你也想来一下吗? – 不了 谢谢 | 
| [10:07] | Okay, everybody step back. Give him some air. Fun’s over. | 所有人退后 让他喘口气 没什么好看的 | 
| [10:09] | Are you okay, Mr. Andrews? | 你还好吗 Andrews先生? | 
| [10:24] | Hey, aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital? | 你不是该待在医院吗? | 
| [10:27] | – Nope. – Yes, you are. | – 不是 – 不 你就是 | 
| [10:29] | No, they’ve had enough of me. Can’t say I blame ’em. | 不 他们受够我了 不过这也不能怪他们 | 
| [10:31] | Officer powell here was kind enough to give me a ride back. | Powell警官非常好心的送我回来 | 
| [10:35] | Thank you. I guess. | 那真是谢谢你了 | 
| [10:37] | – Have a good one, Mr. Jane. – Yeah. | – 保重了 Jane先生 – 好的 | 
| [10:39] | Go ahead. Talk to your boyfriend. I don’t mind. | 接吧 和男友说话吧 我不介意 | 
| [10:43] | Shush. | 嘘 | 
| [10:44] | – Why are you embarrassed? – I’m not. | – 你干嘛那么尴尬? – 我才没 | 
| [10:46] | – what the hell– – oh, doctor’s orders. | – 搞什么– – 遵医嘱罢了 | 
| [10:48] | She said it was the best thing for me to do–get back to work. | 她说我最好回来工作 | 
| [10:50] | She did not. She said you insulted the entire ward and were a complete pain in the ass. | 不可能 她说你得罪了整个病区的人 完全是个彻头彻尾的麻烦精 | 
| [10:54] | Nah. So? | 切 那又怎样 | 
| [10:56] | So you can’t do that. | 你不能那样做 | 
| [10:58] | Well, what was I supposed to do, just sit there and listen to television? | 那我该怎么做 傻坐着听电视啊 | 
| [11:02] | Besides, the food was terrible. | 还有 医院的食物好难吃 | 
| [11:04] | – You need the rest. – I need to work. | – 你需要休息 – 我需要工作 | 
| [11:05] | – You’re blind. – No problem, honestly. | – 你看不见东西 – 老实讲 没有问题 | 
| [11:07] | My other senses are heightened. They’re super heightened. I’m like daredevil. | 我的其他感官提高了感知度 可灵着呢 我现在就像盲侠 | 
| [11:11] | – Now if you’ll excuse me… – Okay . | – 现在请容我失陪… – 好吧 | 
| [11:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [11:18] | Heightened. | 高度警觉 | 
| [11:22] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 昨天早晨你在哪里 | 
| [11:24] | My shift at the club ended at 3:30. | 我三点半下的班 | 
| [11:26] | I went back to my place, watched a little bit of tv, then I went to bed. | 然后我回了家 看了会电视就睡觉了 | 
| [11:31] | I slept till about 11:00 or so. | 一觉睡到大概11点左右 | 
| [11:34] | – Anyone who can vouch for that time frame? – No. | – 有人能为你证明吗 – 没有 | 
| [11:36] | I live alone, on account of my lady walked out on me when I lost my job. | 我独自生活 因为我失业的时候 我女朋友离开了我 | 
| [11:40] | – Sorry. Don’t mind me. – Jane? | – 抱歉 别管我 | 
| [11:43] | What is this? What is this? | 这是干什么? 这是干什么? | 
| [11:48] | – He’s blind. – Yeah. | – 他看不到东西 – 对 | 
| [11:50] | Uh, sorry. | 呃 抱歉 | 
| [11:55] | Cool, huh? | 是不是挺酷的啊 | 
| [11:57] | Yeah, so, uh, did you kill james medina? | 好吧 是你杀了James Medina吗 | 
| [12:01] | Did I kill james medina? Screw him. | 是我杀了James Median吗? 去他的吧 | 
| [12:04] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 | 
| [12:06] | I could have and I wanted to, but I didn’t. | 我可以那么干 我也想 但我没有干 | 
| [12:12] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? | 
| [12:14] | Have we ever met before? | 我们之前见过面吗? | 
| [12:16] | No. | 没有 | 
| [12:17] | So what happened? | 那是怎么回事? | 
| [12:19] | Why did you and medina fighghin the first place? | 一开始你为什么要和Medina争吵呢? | 
| [12:21] | I was a junior trader in the company’s program. | 我以前在公司里是初级交易员 | 
| [12:23] | And he had been picking on me for months. I took a job his nephew wanted. | 他看我不顺眼好几个月 因为我顶了他侄子想要的工作 | 
| [12:27] | Anyway, a freakin’ envelope falls off his desk. | 总之 一个破信封从他桌上掉落 | 
| [12:31] | Pick it up, he said. Like that, “pick it up.” | “捡起来” 他说 就这样说 “捡起来” | 
| [12:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不愿意 | 
| [12:35] | Pick it up your own damn self, I said. | 我说”要捡你他妈自己去捡” | 
| [12:37] | Big deal. But I guess he figures I’m just, you know, | 有多大事儿啊 但我想他以为我… | 
| [12:40] | I’m gonna snap my fingers and totally just ruin this dude’s life. | 我动动手指就能捏死他 | 
| [12:44] | Can I hold your hand? | 我能握一下你的手吗 | 
| [12:56] | Artistic fingers. | 艺术家的手 | 
| [13:02] | – Soft. – Don’t do that. | – 真柔软 – 别这样 | 
| [13:05] | Nice to talk with you, terry. Be well. You can let him go. | 很高兴和你聊天 Terry 保重 你可以放他走了 | 
| [13:09] | Uh, that’s, uh, not your call. | 这可不是你说了算 | 
| [13:11] | Well, I didn’t say you must let him go. | 我没说你一定要放他走 | 
| [13:13] | I said that you can, if you want. | 我是说你可以 如果你想的话 | 
| [13:16] | Being that he’s innocent. | 因为他是清白的 | 
| [13:18] | – Thank you. – Jane? | – 谢谢 | 
| [13:20] | Oh, that was loud. That scared me. | 真大声 吓我一跳 | 
| [13:23] | How many times do I have to tell you to stop interrupting interviews like that? | 我和你说了多少次 不要那样打断审讯? | 
| [13:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉啦 | 
| [13:30] | – Just a minute. – What are you doing? | – 等一下 – 你要干嘛? | 
| [13:33] | How will I know if I can see or not if I have bandages on? | 如果我贴着眼睛 该怎么知道能不能看到呢 | 
| [13:42] | Here goes. | 好了 | 
| [13:46] | Well? | 如何? | 
| [13:51] | – Black as night. – I’m sorry. | – 漆黑如夜 – 我很遗憾 | 
| [13:54] | Never mind. Andrews didn’t do it. | 没关系啦 反正不是Andrews做的 | 
| [13:57] | Did you sense that with your superpowers? | 你用你的超能力感应到的吗 | 
| [13:59] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 | 
| [14:01] | Uh, he’s filled with anger, but, uh, not fearful, guilty, murderous anger. | 他充满怒气 但不是那种带有恐惧 罪恶感 凶手般的怒气 | 
| [14:06] | That has a tang of ammonia about it. | 那种充满氨水的味道 | 
| [14:10] | His is a more clean, righteous anger. Lemon-y. | 但他只是那种清白 正直的怒火 就像柠檬的味道 | 
| [14:13] | Lemon-y? | 柠檬? | 
| [14:15] | This blind thing really works. | 看不见还真管用啊 | 
| [14:16] | Without my vision, I can tune into my other senses much more clearly. | 没有了视力 我的其它感官更敏锐了 | 
| [14:20] | That’s great. Let me go make you a superhero costume. | 好极了 咱们去给你做套超级英雄制服吧 | 
| [14:22] | What do you wanna be called? What are you doing? | 你想叫啥名儿? 你这是干嘛 | 
| [14:25] | I wanna know what your face feels like when you’re smiling. | 我想知道你笑的时候脸是什么样的 | 
| [14:28] | Uh, so what’s the deal, boss? | 现在该怎么做 头儿? | 
| [14:32] | Have forensics check him for any explosives residue. | 找鉴证科给他做爆炸残留检查 | 
| [14:35] | If he comes up clean, let him go. | 如果他没问题 就放他走 | 
| [14:37] | Will do. | 照办 | 
| [14:38] | I’m still convinced there’s a connection between medina and me, | 我仍然相信Medina和我之间是有联系的 | 
| [14:41] | So before you make me that superhero costume I’m looking forward to, | 所以在你给我做那套 我很期待的超级英雄制服之前 | 
| [14:44] | Could you take me to visit with his widow? | 能不能带我去见见他妻子? | 
| [14:46] | – Maybe. – Thank you. | – 也许 – 谢谢 | 
| [14:48] | And incidentally, you’re smelling particularly good today. | 顺便说一句 今天你闻起来格外的香 | 
| [14:52] | Is that cinnamon in the mix there somewhere? Lisbon? | 是融合了肉桂的香味吗? Lisbon? | 
| [14:59] | Your tea is right in front of you, m j je. | 你的茶就在你面前 Jane先生 | 
| [15:02] | – Ah, thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 啊 谢谢 – 不客气 | 
| [15:05] | Mrs. Medina, we don’t mean to keep you from your family. | Medina夫人 我们本不想 一再打扰你的生活 | 
| [15:08] | We just have a few more questions to ask you. | 只是还有几个问题要问你 | 
| [15:12] | I understand. I’m… Happy to help. | 我明白…也很乐意帮忙 | 
| [15:16] | I can feel what a warm, caring home this is. | 我能感觉到这是一个非常温馨 悉心照料的家 | 
| [15:19] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 为你痛失丈夫我深表遗憾 | 
| [15:21] | I think whoever did this was targeting your husband and me also. | 我想凶手的目标是我和你丈夫 | 
| [15:26] | I don’t know why, but something links us. | 我不知道原因 但我们俩之间一定有什么关联 | 
| [15:30] | I have to ask, have we ever met before? | 容我问一句 我们以前见过吗 | 
| [15:32] | Not that I know of. | 我想没有 | 
| [15:34] | Would it be a terrible inconvenience to show me some of your husband’s personal things? | 能不能麻烦你把你丈夫的 私人物品借我用一下? | 
| [15:39] | Jewelry, anything he used a lot? | 珠宝 或者他生前经常使用的? | 
| [15:42] | Sure. I guess. Why? | 可以 但是为什么呢 | 
| [15:45] | Holding something of james’ would help me pick up a feel for him, get a sense of his being. | 握着James的东西能帮我 感知一下他的存在 | 
| [15:51] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好的 我去拿 | 
| [15:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:57] | A sense of his being? What are you playing at? | 感知他的存在? 你这是唱哪出? | 
| [16:00] | Just go with it. | 顺着走就行了 | 
| [16:02] | I have to practice this touchy-feely stuff. It’s been a while. | 我得练习一下触觉感应 好长时间没用这招了 | 
| [16:05] | You’re not gonna be blind forever. | 你又不会一直看不见 | 
| [16:07] | No, right, ’cause bad stuff like this doesn’t happen nearly as often as people think it does. | 是的 因为这种坏事也不像 人们以为的那样经常发生 | 
| [16:17] | Bifocals. | 双焦点的 | 
| [16:20] | Jim couldn’t read without them. | Jim不戴眼镜都看不了书 | 
| [16:22] | He was considering surgery, but I liked the way he looked in his glasses. | 他本来想做手术 但我喜欢他戴眼镜的样子 | 
| [16:27] | He held off because of me. | 他为了我才打消了手术的念头 | 
| [16:34] | Did he like horses? | 他喜欢骑马吗? | 
| [16:36] | We liked to ride together. | 我们喜欢骑马郊游 | 
| [16:39] | We were planning to take a trip up the coast this fall. | 还打算今年秋天一起骑马去海边 | 
| [16:44] | This feels expensive. | 这个感觉很贵重 | 
| [16:46] | Uh, yes. He only wore that to business functions. | 是的 只有商务场合他才戴 | 
| [16:51] | There’s a jewel with an engraving on the back. What is that engraving? | 背面有颗宝石和刻字 刻的是什么? | 
| [16:56] | It’s a bull. | 是头公牛 | 
| [16:57] | It was a company gift from lynch-halstead. | 是Lynch-Halstead公司赠送的 | 
| [17:00] | A little too much bling for jim’s everyday taste. | Jim嫌它太金光闪闪了 | 
| [17:22] | Jane? | |
| [17:26] | Well, uh, thank you for your time, Mrs. Medina. | 感谢你抽空见我们 Medina夫人 | 
| [17:34] | The watch I recalled was the exact same. | 我回忆起的那块表跟这个一模一样 | 
| [17:36] | It had the same engraving on the back as james medina’s and his was from lynch-halstead. | 背面有刻花 跟James Medina的一样 他也是Lynch-Halstead公司的 | 
| [17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:45] | So, years ago, I must’ve done a psychic reading for someone else connected to the firm. | 所以 若干年前 我肯定替跟 与这公司有关的什么人做过通灵 | 
| [17:49] | You don’t know who? | 你不记得是谁了? | 
| [17:51] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 | 
| [17:52] | I tried to see the woman’s face, recall her name. | 我试着去想那女人的脸 去回想她的名字 | 
| [17:55] | I-i just can’t do it. | 只是… 怎么都想不起来 | 
| [17:56] | But she paid you and was hurt so badly she’s still holding a grudge. | 但她付钱给你了 因受到的伤害仍深怀怨恨 | 
| [18:00] | Well, probably. | 或许吧 | 
| [18:01] | The man’s blind. Go easy, maybe. | 那家伙瞎了 别逼那么紧吧 | 
| [18:03] | – Sorry. – Oh, it’s okay. You’re fine. | – 抱歉 – 没事 没关系 | 
| [18:07] | Did you keep a record of all your customers or clients or whatever you called them? | 你的顾客 客户啥的 你有记录留下来吗? | 
| [18:11] | Yeah, I had to. | 有 当然得有 | 
| [18:12] | I had to keep track of all the lies i’d already told them. | 我得记下对他们每个人撒过的谎 | 
| [18:14] | Oh, where are they? | 放哪儿的? | 
| [18:15] | Uh, probably on a disk in my boxes over there, I expect. | 可能放在… 那边我一堆盒子里的一张碟里吧 | 
| [18:20] | Van pelt, why don’t you help jane find his records? | Van Pelt 你来帮Jane找他的记录吧 | 
| [18:23] | Oh, first, could someone please make me a cup of tea? | 谁能先给我泡杯茶? | 
| [18:29] | Is that a yes? | 这算是答应了么? | 
| [18:35] | Rigsby. | |
| [18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:03] | – Did you put the milk in– milk in first? – Yep. Just like you asked. | – 你有… 先放牛奶吗? – 对 照你说的 | 
| [19:09] | – You sure the water boiled– – was truly boiling?Yep. | – 你确定水煮… – 煮透了么? 没错 | 
| [19:19] | – Tastes weird. – Tastes weird? | – 味道怪怪的 – 味道怪怪的? | 
| [19:25] | Jane, I need to ask you a favor. | Jane 我要请你帮个忙 | 
| [19:28] | I need you to, uh… I need to you find out from van pelt about this guy she’s dating. | 我想你… 帮我打听下跟Van Pelt 约会的那个男的 | 
| [19:32] | – You know, what’s the score? – The score? | – 有几成戏? – 几成戏? | 
| [19:33] | Is it serious? Are they, uh, you know? | 是不是来真的? 他们… 你明白不? | 
| [19:36] | – Ask her yourself. – Yeah, right. No. Come on. | – 问她咯 – 是啊 可不 不行 拜托 | 
| [19:38] | You know the situation. It’s against the rules– relationships between coworkers. | 你明白这种情况的 这是大家都避讳的 发展办公室恋情 | 
| [19:42] | – What are you, a man or a mouse? – Well, man, obviously. | – 你是个男人还是个懦夫? – 我当然是个男人了 | 
| [19:45] | Could’ve fooled me. | 差点骗到我 | 
| [19:47] | If it’s that guy from payroll, I will kill him. | 如果是会计部的那个家伙 我就宰了他 | 
| [19:48] | Well, that would be a strong, romantic statement. | 好一番掷地有声浪漫无敌的陈述 | 
| [19:51] | Women like a man that would kill for them. | 女人就喜欢会替自己杀人的男人 | 
| [19:52] | – Hey, van pelt! – Don’t! | – 嘿 Van Pelt! – 别! | 
| [19:54] | – What? – No. No. | – 干嘛? – 别 别 | 
| [19:55] | – Trust me. Honesty’s better. – No. | – 相信我 坦诚点的好 – 不要 | 
| [19:59] | What’s up? | 咋了? | 
| [20:01] | Grace, personal question. | Grace 私人问题 | 
| [20:03] | Rigsby and I were wondering, uh… | Rigsby和我想知道… | 
| [20:04] | Who is this man you were kissing by the coffee cart? | 你在咖啡摊那儿亲的男人是谁? | 
| [20:09] | – That’s… That’s none of your business. – Not from payroll? | – 那… 不关你事 – 不是会计部的人吧? | 
| [20:12] | Payroll? No, he doesn’t even work here. It’s none of your business. | 财务处? 不 他不在这儿工作 不关你们的事 | 
| [20:15] | Well, thank heavens for that, at least. | 至少 这点得庆幸一下 | 
| [20:17] | No killing needed. | 用不着杀人了 | 
| [20:18] | – Don’t be so sure. – You’ll see. Honesty’s best. | – 别言之过早 – 你会明白的 坦诚点的好 | 
| [20:21] | Yeah, well, honestly, i’d like to kick your butt right now. | 是么 老实说 我现在想踹你 | 
| [20:26] | I’ll take you. | 你踹吧 | 
| [20:28] | But could you take me to my couch first, please? | 但能先带我去沙发躺着么? | 
| [20:30] | – Yes. – Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢 | 
| [20:33] | – You’re in your office. Here’s the table on the left. – Yep. | – 你已经到你办公室了 左边是桌子 – 没错 | 
| [20:36] | – Here’s the couch. – All right. | – 沙发在这儿 – 好的 | 
| [20:38] | You’re very good at this. Thank you. Thanks for your lovely tea. | 你带路可真行 谢谢 谢谢你泡的那杯好茶 | 
| [20:48] | That was cruel. Why did you do that? | 你真残忍 你干嘛要那样? | 
| [20:50] | Oh, it’s this blindness nuisance. It makese meme. | 都是失明惹的祸 让我这么刻薄 | 
| [20:53] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我… 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:57] | But you two do need to talk. | 但你俩得谈谈 | 
| [20:59] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 | 
| [21:02] | Is this it? Sorry. | 是这张么? 抱歉 | 
| [21:04] | Uh, a white cd with “r.p.b.” written on it in black? | 白色CD上用黑笔写着”R.P.B.”的那个? | 
| [21:08] | Could be. You have a lot to talk about. | 可能是 你俩要谈的可多了 | 
| [21:12] | Like what? | 譬如? | 
| [21:14] | Is it serious– you and coffee cart man? | 你和咖啡摊边的那个男的– 是不是来真的? | 
| [21:17] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在说还为之过早 | 
| [21:19] | I’d like to meet him. What floor does he work on? | 我想见见他 他在几楼工作? | 
| [21:22] | He doesn’t. He’s a lawyer. He was just visiting. | 他不在这儿工作 他是个律师 他只是访客 | 
| [21:26] | And no offense, but why does my personal life have any concern to you… | 恕我冒昧 但我的私人生活跟你… | 
| [21:29] | Or rigsby, for that matter? | 或Rigsby有什么关系? | 
| [21:32] | Well, me–I’m just nosy. | 我么… 就是八卦 | 
| [21:34] | But rigsby–he loves you. | 但Rigsby– 他爱你 | 
| [21:38] | He’s just scared of emotional commitment. | 他只是害怕感情上的承诺 | 
| [21:40] | And you’re attracted to him, but you’re deeply repressed and emotionally shut down. | 你被他吸引了 但你太抑制自己 把所有人关在心门之外 | 
| [21:44] | Oh, is that right? | 哦 是吗? | 
| [21:45] | Because of a trauma in your past that you’ve never spoken of to anyone, | 因为你过去曾遭受的创伤 你从未跟任何人提及 | 
| [21:50] | ever–even yourself. | 从没提及 甚至是你自己 | 
| [21:57] | Sorry. I was just thinking out loud. | 抱歉 我只是想到什么说什么 | 
| [22:01] | What? I wasn’t listening. | 你说什么? 我没听到 | 
| [22:04] | – What’s his name? – Dan. | – 他叫什么? | 
| [22:06] | Dan? Can I meet him? | Dan? 我能见见他吗? | 
| [22:08] | If you like. | 如果你想见的话 | 
| [22:10] | I would. | 我想见 | 
| [22:11] | Here’s your client list. | 找到你的客户名单了 | 
| [22:13] | I’ll run it against the lynch-halstead records. | 我跟Lynch-Halstead公司的记录 进行比对 | 
| [22:20] | One match. | 一条交集 | 
| [22:22] | You both shared a client a long time ago–carol gentry? | 你和那公司有过同一个客户 | 
| [22:27] | Carol gent. | |
| [22:32] | J***** | 马利布 Jane的住处 8年前 | 
| [22:36] | She forgives you, carol. | 她原谅你 Carol | 
| [22:40] | Your mother truly forgives you. | 你母亲彻彻底底的原谅了你 | 
| [22:45] | I don’t understand, Mr. Jane. | 我不明白 Jane先生 | 
| [22:48] | She forgives me? | 她原谅了我? | 
| [22:50] | Yes. That’s what she says. | 对 她是这么说的 | 
| [22:55] | And I believe it to be sincere. | 我相信她说的是真心话 | 
| [23:00] | She was a vicious, evil, abusive woman, | 她是个恶毒 邪恶 残虐的女人 | 
| [23:04] | but I loved her and cared for her like a good daughter. | 但我爱她 像个好女儿那样去照顾她 | 
| [23:08] | What did I ever do that she should forgive me for? | 我做了什么需要她来原谅我的? | 
| [23:22] | It’s a hard truth, carol, that people don’t change when they pass on. | Carol 千古不变的事实是 人们过世后也不会变 | 
| [23:28] | They simply become the essence of who they are. | 他们只会变成真正的自我 | 
| [23:31] | – Your mother was a very complicated woman– – she forgives me? | – 令堂是位难一言道尽的女人… – 她原谅我? | 
| [23:35] | That lunatic bitch forgives me? | 那个疯婆娘原谅我? | 
| [23:38] | People are very complicated. | 人是很复杂的 | 
| [23:42] | Aren’t they? | 不是吗? | 
| [23:50] | I’m afraid that’s all we have time for this week, carol. | 恐怕我们这周的时间到了 Carol | 
| [23:59] | Okay. Yeah. I’m sorry. I just… | 好 对 抱歉 我只是… | 
| [24:02] | It’s okay. Just breathe. | 没事的 深呼吸 | 
| [24:10] | – We’ll talk more about this next time, shall we? – Yeah. | – 我们下次再谈 好吗? – 好 | 
| [24:13] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好的 | 
| [24:20] | – Thank you, Mr. Jane. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 Jane先生 – 谢谢 | 
| [25:02] | Jane? Are you all right? | Jane? 你没事吧? | 
| [25:07] | Jane? Are you all right? | Jane? 你还好吗? | 
| [25:09] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 没事 我很好 很好 | 
| [25:22] | Jane! Jane? | |
| [25:26] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? | 
| [25:27] | Oh, I’m 100% okay. No need to send me back. | 我百分之百没问题 用不着送我回去 | 
| [25:30] | Sir, he needs to be in the hospital. | 头 得把他送回医院去 | 
| [25:32] | He has to go if you order him to. | 只要你一句话 他就得非去不可 | 
| [25:34] | I could, but someone did try to kill him, remember? | 可是可以 但有人想要他的命 记得吗? | 
| [25:37] | We can protect him better here… At less expense. | 在这儿我们能更好的保护他… 还少花钱 | 
| [25:40] | Thanks, virgil. | 谢了 Virgil | 
| [25:41] | Okay, but this is a favor. | 好 但我可是在帮你 | 
| [25:44] | If you die in this department, I’m responsible. | 要是你死在局里 就该我负责 | 
| [25:46] | I do all the paperwork. | 我要填一堆文件 | 
| [25:48] | In fact, if he does die for whatever reason, move him to a public area, would you? | 事实上 不管什么原因 他要是真死了 把他挪到公共区域去 好吗? | 
| [25:52] | I’d be very grateful. | 感激不尽 | 
| [25:54] | – I hope he’s smiling. – Places to be! | – 希望他在笑 – 我还有事呢! | 
| [25:57] | Don’t we all. | 我们都有事 | 
| [26:01] | A little help here? | 帮我一把? | 
| [26:07] | Just the stick. Just the stick. | 给我手杖就好 手杖就好 | 
| [26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:16] | We started doing research on your old client, carol gentry. | 我们开始对你的旧客户Carol Gentry 进行了调查 | 
| [26:20] | She’s not a suspect. | 她不是嫌犯 | 
| [26:21] | Lynch-halstead were her brokerage firm for a while. | Lynch-Halstead曾是她的经济公司 | 
| [26:22] | Just a coincidence. She’s not a suspect. | 只是巧合 她不是嫌犯 | 
| [26:24] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么有把握? | 
| [26:26] | Carol gentry killed herself eight years ago. | Carol Gentry八年前自杀了 | 
| [26:28] | She left no family. | 她没有家人 | 
| [26:34] | – You all still here? – We’re all here. | – 你们还在吗? – 我们还在 | 
| [26:38] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [26:39] | So back to square one, I guess? | 我想 那又回到原点了咯? | 
| [26:41] | Not quite. Van pelt’s done some deeper research. | 不尽然 Van Pelt做了些深入调查 | 
| [26:44] | We cross-checked the spouse’s names and came up with a second hit. | 我们交叉检索了配偶的名字 结果又找到一名相符对象 | 
| [26:47] | You used to have a client named jill lamont. | 你以前有个叫Jill Lamont的客户 | 
| [26:49] | Her husband was paul krager, and he used to work for lynch-halstead. | 她丈夫叫Paul Krager 他以前在Lynch-Halstead工作 | 
| [26:53] | Jill lamont? | |
| [26:57] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [27:01] | Tell me more about your husband–just anything. | 跟我说说关于你丈夫的事 什么都行 | 
| [27:06] | He loves me, loves our son. | 他爱我 爱我们的儿子 | 
| [27:09] | Family is everything to him. | 对他而言 家庭就是一切 | 
| [27:13] | But I’ve noticed a change… Lately. | 但我最近… 注意到有点变化 | 
| [27:23] | What sort of a change? | 哪种变化? | 
| [27:25] | He seems, uh… Preoccupied. | 他似乎…心事重重 | 
| [27:28] | And that’s when you began to wonder if he was being unfaithful? | 你从那时起怀疑他对你不忠了? | 
| [27:32] | – That’s right. – All right. | – 对 – 好的 | 
| [27:42] | Something’s coming through. | 感应到一些东西了 | 
| [27:47] | Feel it with me. | 跟我一起来感觉 | 
| [27:50] | Here. | 这儿 | 
| [27:57] | Yes, I’m feeling that paul hasn’t been 100% honest with you. | 对 我感觉到Paul对你并非坦诚以待 | 
| [28:03] | He hasn’t been happy. | 他不开心 | 
| [28:07] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 是吗? | 
| [28:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [28:15] | Do you sense someone else in his life? | 你感觉到他生活中有别人吗? | 
| [28:18] | Your senses never lie. | 你的感觉不会骗人的 | 
| [28:20] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 是的 我感觉到了 | 
| [28:23] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:25] | There’s someone else. Is he leaving me? | 他有了别人 他要离开我了吗? | 
| [28:29] | You have to talk to him, jill. | 你得跟他谈谈 Jill | 
| [28:31] | You have to tell paul not to ruin what you have together. | 你得告诉Paul别毁了你们共同拥有的一切 | 
| [28:38] | Paul krager’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. | Paul Krager这名字有阵子没听到了 | 
| [28:39] | L*** | Lynch-Halstead经纪公司 | 
| [28:40] | It never even entered my mind. | 我根本从来没想起这人过 | 
| [28:42] | What do you know about his personal life? | 关于他的私人生活你知道多少? | 
| [28:44] | We’ve all made our mistakes over the years. | 这些年来我们都犯过错误 | 
| [28:47] | Fat wallets and good wine can do that to a man. | 口袋里有钱了 灌点黄汤 是个男人都会犯错误 | 
| [28:49] | You’re referring to his divorce? | 你是指他的离婚? | 
| [28:51] | That was no divorce. That was a massacre. | 那不是离婚 那是屠戮 | 
| [28:53] | His wife remarried, I think. | 我想他太太又结婚了吧 | 
| [28:54] | But krager’s whole world fell apart. | 但Krager的整个世界都崩塌了 | 
| [28:57] | Work-wise, he never recovered. Went off the rails, to be frank. We had to let him go. | 工作干的一团糟 我们不得不让他走人 | 
| [29:00] | Who actually did the firing? | 究竟是谁炒的他? | 
| [29:02] | Now that you mention it, jimmy medina did. | 既然你问到这个 Jimmy Medina炒的 | 
| [29:05] | Jim did a lot of the ax work here– unfortunate part of the job. | Jim在这儿干了很多解雇人的活儿 很不幸 这是工作的一部分 | 
| [29:08] | Any idea where we can find krager now? | 知道我们现在在哪儿能找到Krager吗? | 
| [29:10] | Last I heard, someone saw him at a church soup kitchen during the holidays. | 上次我听说节假日期间 有人在教堂救济所见到过他 | 
| [29:15] | Therbubufor the grace of god, if you know what I mean. | 那里有上帝恩典的自助餐 懂我意思吧 | 
| [29:23] | Well, lynch was right. The legal fees alone nearly bankrupted krager. | Lynch说的对 光诉讼费 就快把Krager搞破产了 | 
| [29:26] | His wife took their son, moved east and remarried. | 他妻子带走了儿子 移居东部 又嫁人了 | 
| [29:29] | So where’s krager now? | Krager现在在哪儿? | 
| [29:30] | Well, based on we could find, he was so devastated losing his family, his whole world collapsed. | 据目前了解的 他因为失去家庭伤心欲绝 整个世界分崩离析了 | 
| [29:34] | No permanent address. He hasn’t filed a tax return in years. | 没有固定地址 他这几年没填过纳税申报单 | 
| [29:37] | His last known employer was lynch-halstead in 2001. | 最后一任雇主是Lynch-Halstead 2001年的事了 | 
| [29:40] | Boy, you really did a number on him. | 老兄 你真把他害惨了 | 
| [29:42] | Yes, I did. Thank you. | 对 是的 谢谢 | 
| [29:44] | No, you simply confirmed what she knew in her heart already. | 不 你只是证实了她心底所想的事罢了 | 
| [29:48] | Has anyone tried contacting her–jill lamont? | 有人试着联系她吗? | 
| [29:50] | Yeah, I left word. No answer yet. | 联系了 我留言了 还没收到回复 | 
| [29:52] | I put an a.p.b.out on paul krager. | 我对Paul Krager发布了全境通告 | 
| [29:54] | Cho and I are gonna follow up on some leads. | 我和周去追查几条线索 | 
| [29:56] | You stay right there. | 你就待这儿 | 
| [29:58] | Nobody take him anywhere. No excitement whatsoever. Clear? | 别带他出去 也别搞什么事出来 明白? | 
| [30:02] | – Clear, boss. – Crystal. | – 明白 老大 – 再明白不过了 | 
| [30:05] | Did you see how many clients jane had? | 你知道Jane有过少客户吗? | 
| [30:07] | Well, I guess he helped a lot of people. | 我想他帮过很多人吧 | 
| [30:09] | I’m not so sure. | 我觉得难说 | 
| [30:15] | Can I help you? | 你找谁? | 
| [30:18] | Dan. | |
| [30:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗? | 
| [30:23] | I was at another meeting upstairs. Thought i’d stop by and say hello. | 我刚在楼上开会 顺便过来看看你 | 
| [30:27] | Is that cool? | 没问题吧? | 
| [30:29] | Yeah, totally. You know, it’s just a surprise, that’s all. | 嗯 当然 就是有点意外 仅此而已 | 
| [30:33] | So, um… | 那… | 
| [30:35] | Introduce me to your colleague, who keeps staring at me so strangely. | 帮我介绍下你同事 他盯得我发毛 | 
| [30:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [30:42] | Agent rigsby? | Rigsby探员? | 
| [30:43] | This is my friend, dan hollenbeck. | 这是我朋友 Dan Hollenbeck | 
| [30:46] | – Good to meet you. – How you doing? | – 见到你真高兴 – 你好吗? | 
| [30:49] | Uh, I’m excellent. And you? | 很好 你呢? | 
| [30:50] | Good. Yeah. | 很好 | 
| [30:52] | – Okay, so… – A lawyer, are you? | – 好的 那 – 律师 对不? | 
| [30:54] | I am. | 是 | 
| [30:58] | I’m sorry. Do we have a problem? | 抱歉 我们之间有误会? | 
| [31:00] | No. No problem. It takes all sorts, even lawyers. | 没 没误会 林子大了 啥鸟都有 当然也包括律师 | 
| [31:03] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 | 
| [31:05] | Pleasure to get to know you, agent rigsby. | 真高兴认识你 Rigsby探员 | 
| [31:09] | Can we… Can we be somewhere private for a moment? | 我们…我们能单独聊聊吗? | 
| [31:12] | – I don’t know if that’s such a…Good idea. – Please? | – 我不知道这…行不行 – 行吗? | 
| [31:16] | You know what? I’m sorry. You and me do have a problem. | 不好意思 我们之间确实有问题 | 
| [31:18] | Not a big one, but we do need to talk. | 不是啥大问题 但我们得谈谈 | 
| [31:20] | No trouble, I swear. | 一点不麻烦 我保证 | 
| [31:22] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [31:23] | – No, it is not all right. – No trouble. I promise. | – 不 不行 – 一点也不麻烦 我保证 | 
| [31:25] | – It’s okay, grace. It’s fine. – Okay. | – 没事 Grace 没事 – 好的 | 
| [31:37] | So here we are. Talk away. | 好了 有话快说吧 | 
| [31:40] | I don’t know you, dan. Maybe you’re a nice guy. I hope so. I don’t know. | 我对你一无所知 Dan 也许你人不错 我也希望是这样 我不清楚 | 
| [31:45] | Because if you ever hurt grace van pelt, I will find you and I will cause you pain, | 你要胆敢伤害Grace Van Pelt 我会让你吃不了兜着走 | 
| [31:48] | Because she means a lot to– to the unit. | 她对–我们组很重要 | 
| [31:52] | So you treat her right, okay? | 所以好好待她 好吧? | 
| [31:54] | Yeah, I hear you. I appreciate your concern. | 嗯 我明白 谢谢你关心 | 
| [31:57] | You care for grace. Don’t worry. I’m a… | 你关心Grace 别担心 我会对她好… | 
| [32:01] | I’m a nice guy. | 我是好人 | 
| [32:03] | Okay. Hey, uh, I’m sorry to get heavy with you. | 好的 嘿 抱歉吓到你了 | 
| [32:08] | I had to say it, you know? | 我不吐不快 你明白的? | 
| [32:10] | Just so long as we understand each other. | 只要我们互相理解 | 
| [32:11] | Yeah, sure thing. I understand. I do. | 嗯 当然 我能理解 | 
| [33:02] | I am so embarrassed. | 真不好意思 | 
| [33:03] | What did rigsby say to you? | Rigsby跟你说了什么? | 
| [33:04] | No call for embarrassment. He’s a good-hearted person. I like him. | 没必要不好意思 他人不错 我喜欢 | 
| [33:09] | He just wants you to be happy… Or else. | 他只想你过得开心…没别的 | 
| [33:12] | And what did you say? | 那你说了什么? | 
| [33:14] | Well, i’d say I did my best. | 我说我会尽一切努力 | 
| [33:15] | – You did? – I did. | – 真的? – 嗯 | 
| [33:18] | Hey, where is this psychic character you told me about? | 嘿 你跟我提过的灵媒在哪? | 
| [33:21] | I’m dying to meet him. | 我迫不及待地想会会他 | 
| [33:22] | He wanted to meet you, too. | 他也想会会你 | 
| [33:34] | Jane? | |
| [33:47] | Damn. | 见鬼 | 
| [33:48] | Sorry. I didn’t know whether to wake you or not. | 抱歉 我不知道该不该吵醒你 | 
| [33:50] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 | 
| [33:52] | You said you wanted to meet the man I’ve been dating. | 你说你想见见和我约会的人 | 
| [33:54] | – Yeah. Is he coming? – he’s here. | – 嗯 他来了? – 来了 | 
| [33:57] | Here? Here now? | 来了? 现在? | 
| [33:59] | – Yes. – Right here. | – 对 – 就在这儿 | 
| [34:02] | Dan hollenbeck, sir. | Dan Hollenbeck 先生 | 
| [34:04] | It’s a real pleasure to meet you. | 幸会幸会 | 
| [34:06] | Grace has told me so much about you. | Grace老是跟我提到你 | 
| [34:07] | Good to meet you, too, dan. | 幸会 Dan | 
| [34:11] | Excuse my asking, but are you… | 冒昧地问下 你是不是… | 
| [34:12] | Blind? Yes, as a bat. | 看不见? 嗯 和蝙蝠一样瞎 | 
| [34:14] | Temporarily blind. Think positive. | 暂时性失明 想开点吧 | 
| [34:16] | Yes, positive. That’s right. | 嗯 想开点 说得对 | 
| [34:20] | So, van pelt, where is rigsby exactly? | Van Pelt Rigsby到底去哪了? | 
| [34:23] | I don’t know. Out getting pizza, if I know rigsby. | 不知道 以我对他的了解 大概去买披萨了吧 | 
| [34:25] | You need him for something? | 你要他帮忙吗? | 
| [34:27] | Lisbon? Cho? | Lisbon呢? 周呢? | 
| [34:28] | Still chasing down paul krager. | 还在追查Paul Krager | 
| [34:30] | – Nobody here but us. – Of course. | – 这儿就只有我们 – 好吧 | 
| [34:33] | So, dan, quite the hard grip you have there. | Dan 你的握手很有力 | 
| [34:36] | Working man’s hands. | 劳动者的手 | 
| [34:38] | That, uh, faint scent of chemicals but an expensive italian suit. It’s interesting. | 一身昂贵的意大利西服 却散发着化学试剂的味道 真有趣 | 
| [34:44] | Dan’s a lawyer. | Dan是律师 | 
| [34:46] | A very junior lawyer. I lobby the state senate. | 我入行没多久 为州议员工作 | 
| [34:48] | But you’re good with your hands. You’re good at building things as a hobby, maybe. | 但你手工不错 或许喜欢做东西吧 | 
| [34:52] | I guess. | 算是吧 | 
| [34:54] | What sort of things do you build as a hobby? | 你喜欢做啥东西? | 
| [34:57] | You know, stuff. | 就是些杂七杂八的 | 
| [34:59] | And your parents? Where are they? | 你的父母呢? 他们在哪? | 
| [35:04] | They’re dead. | 他们去世了 | 
| [35:07] | Sorry to be a busybody. I just wanna be sure grace finds the right young man. | 抱歉我像在查户口 但我得确保Grace找对人 | 
| [35:11] | Hush. | 别说啦 | 
| [35:13] | Well, I’m hungry. I-i guess i’ll just, uh, get myself something to eat. | 我饿了 我想弄点东西吃 | 
| [35:17] | – Don’t be silly. I’ll get you something. – No, no, no, no, i– it’s okay. I can manage. | – 别逞能 我来帮你 – 别 别 我没事 我能搞定 | 
| [35:20] | Think I’m dumb? | 以为我是傻子吗? | 
| [35:22] | Make the wrong move, and i’ll shoot her in the head. | 再动一步 我就一枪崩了她 | 
| [35:24] | I hear you. | 全听你的 | 
| [35:26] | What are you guys whispering about? | 你们俩在磨叽啥呢? | 
| [35:28] | Nothing. Some chips would be nice. | 没什么 弄点薯条就好了 | 
| [35:32] | What kind? | 要哪种? | 
| [35:33] | I’m easy. | 随便 | 
| [35:38] | It’s the boss. | 是老大 | 
| [35:42] | Looks like we’ve cracked it. | 貌似真相大白了 | 
| [35:44] | We found paul krager. | 我们找到了Paul Krager | 
| [35:45] | He was obsessed with jane and medina. | 他对Jane和Medina早就恨之入骨 | 
| [35:48] | Remember he has a son? | 记得他有个儿子吗? | 
| [35:50] | Well, krager told us he’s living in the city now. | Krager告诉我们他住在市区 | 
| [35:52] | He goes by the name dan hollenbeck. | 叫Dan Hollenbeck | 
| [35:56] | Van pelt? | |
| [36:01] | – Sorry about this. – Van pelt? | – 抱歉 | 
| [36:05] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 | 
| [36:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [36:11] | He’s the bomber. | 他就是弄炸弹的人 | 
| [36:13] | He killed james medina, and now he’s come to kill me. | 他杀了James Medina 现在他要来杀我 | 
| [36:17] | Don’t even think about it. | 想也别想 | 
| [36:26] | I’m sorry I had to lie to you, grace, truly. | 真抱歉我欺骗了你 Grace | 
| [36:29] | – But I needed you. – Why? | – 但我只能利用你 – 为什么? | 
| [36:31] | To access the statehouse lot. | 进入州政府大楼 | 
| [36:34] | He used your security pass. | 他要用你的安全认证 | 
| [36:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 | 
| [36:38] | Just be cool, van pelt. Please, be cool. | 冷静点Van Pelt 拜托冷静点 | 
| [36:41] | Grace, relax. | Grace 放松点 | 
| [36:42] | I have no desire to hurt you. | 我绝不想伤害你 | 
| [36:44] | Give it up, dan, please? | 住手吧 Dan 求求你 | 
| [36:47] | I’m in too deep. I can’t stop now. | 我陷得太深 回不了头了 | 
| [36:51] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我开枪 | 
| [36:53] | Just do as he says. | 照他的意思做 | 
| [36:57] | Oh, you’re a nice guy now, aren’t you? | 现在来假惺惺装好人了 是吧? | 
| [37:02] | You destroyed my life for what? | 你为什么要毁掉我的生活? | 
| [37:05] | Because my dad cheated on my mom? | 因为我爸对我妈不忠? | 
| [37:07] | Big deal. He wasn’t perfect. | 有什么大不了 人无完人 | 
| [37:10] | And for that, he’s on the street. | 因为这 他就得流落街头 | 
| [37:11] | He loses everything! | 就得一无所有! | 
| [37:14] | One day, I’m at the best– the best private school in los angeles. | 头一天我还养尊处优 读洛杉矶最好的私立学校 | 
| [37:17] | I’m playing soccer with movie stars’ kids. | 和影星的孩子一起踢球 | 
| [37:20] | Next minute, I’m in dogpatch, new jersey, with my weeping mom, | 一转眼我就和我伤心欲绝的妈妈 去了新泽西的烂猪圈里 | 
| [37:23] | Getting my ass whipped by thugs that don’t even speak freaking english. | 受尽暴徒的折磨 那些傻逼甚至连英语也不会说 | 
| [37:27] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [37:29] | Because you–you had to be the man who knows. | 因为你– 你假惺惺地装圣人 | 
| [37:32] | You had to tell my mom the truth. | 把真相告诉了我妈 | 
| [37:35] | I’m sorry, dan. | 我很抱歉 Dan | 
| [37:36] | Yeah, sure you are, with a gun at your back. | 你当然抱歉 枪正顶着你呢 | 
| [37:38] | Take out your ndcuffs. | 把手铐拿出来 | 
| [37:45] | Handcuff yourself. | 把自己拷上 | 
| [37:49] | Behind the back. Drop the cane. | 双手背在后面 扔了拐杖 | 
| [37:53] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 我们走吧 | 
| [37:57] | – Let’s go. – Where are we going? | – 走吧 – 去哪? | 
| [37:59] | Somewhere quiet and private. You won’t like it. | 既安静又没人打扰的地方 你不会喜欢的 | 
| [38:03] | Where’s your car, grace? | 你的车在哪 Grace? | 
| [38:05] | In the side parking lot. | 在停车场 | 
| [38:07] | A jeep, iowa plates. | 吉普车 爱荷华州的牌照 | 
| [38:09] | I didn’t know you were from iowa. Famous potatoes, huh? | 我都不知道你是爱荷华州人 土豆很有名 哈? | 
| [38:12] | That’s idaho, you ignorant jerk. | 那是爱达荷州 你这自大的白痴 | 
| [38:15] | Oh, yeah? What’s iowa famous for? | 是吗? 那爱荷华州啥最有名? | 
| [38:17] | Gullible women. | 单纯的女人 | 
| [38:19] | – That’s not fair. – Keep moving. | – 你这么说太过分了 – 继续走 | 
| [38:37] | Uh, tommy, you still here? | Tommy 还在哪? | 
| [38:38] | Hey, Mr. Jane. Uh, just locking up. | 嘿 Jane先生 我在锁门 | 
| [38:41] | You folks need anything? | 需要帮忙吗? | 
| [38:44] | Run! Run, grace! | 跑 快跑 Grace! | 
| [38:47] | Freeze! | 别动! | 
| [39:03] | Jane, go to the right. All right. | Jane 右边 | 
| [39:06] | Okay, you’re gonna take this to your car. | 好吧 你要去你车那儿 | 
| [39:08] | – But I can’t drive. – We’ll manage. Keys, keys. | – 我开不了 – 我们能搞定的 钥匙 钥匙 | 
| [39:10] | – Uh, i-in the left front pants p-pocket. – Sorry. | – 在我左裤兜里 – 抱歉 | 
| [39:15] | Got her. All right, come on. | 找到了 快走 | 
| [39:18] | – The jeep’s on the right. – Got it? | – 吉普车停在右边 – 找到了? | 
| [39:22] | Okay, *******? | 好的 那边就是车门把手 | 
| [39:30] | ****** | 上来了吗 Grace? | 
| [39:32] | Hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [39:33] | – on the dash or on the column – On the–on the column. | – 点火器在表盘还是在转向柱上 – 在转向柱上 | 
| [39:36] | Up. Up. Okay. | 往上 往上 对了 | 
| [39:48] | That’s–that’s reverse. Good? | – 那是–那是倒档 – 行了? | 
| [39:51] | – All–all clear? – Back it up. Yeah, slow. Slow. | – 行了吧? – 倒车 对 慢点 慢点 | 
| [39:54] | Okay, yeah, slow, slow, slow, slow. | 好的 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 | 
| [40:06] | – Straight. – Okay, I got it. | – 直走 – 好的 我知道了 | 
| [40:12] | ****** Okay, to the right. | 好的 往右 | 
| [40:16] | No, no, not yet! Not yet! | 不 不 还没好! 还没好! | 
| [40:23] | Punch it, punch it, punch it! Go to the right! Wait. | 加速 加速 加速! 往右! 等等 | 
| [40:28] | Reverse, reverse, reverse. | 倒车 倒车 倒车 | 
| [40:34] | – You all right? – Go, go, go. Yeah, reverse, reverse. | – 你还好吧? – 快 快 快 倒车 倒车 | 
| [40:41] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 | 
| [40:45] | ******** | 快发动 快发动 | 
| [40:48] | ************ | 发动不了 发动不了 | 
| [40:49] | Jane, no! | Jane 不! | 
| [40:57] | Oh, thank god. Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 | 
| [41:00] | What? What happened? Did something good happen? | 咋了? 发生了啥事? 是好事吗? | 
| [41:03] | Didn’t I say no excitement of any kind? | 我不是说过不许搞事出来么? | 
| [41:15] | Oh, you’re alive. Are you okay? | 你还活着 还好吗? | 
| [41:17] | Yeah. It’s no bother. I’m fine. | 嗯 没关系 我没事 | 
| [41:23] | I’m sorry. God, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 | 
| [41:28] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 | 
| [41:40] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [41:45] | I have an h746b form to fill out. Yeah. | 我还有张H746B表格没填 | 
| [42:59] | Oh, you have no notion how good it is to see your face, rigsby. | 你都不知道我有多开心 能再看到你的脸 Rigsby | 
| [43:04] | Rigsby? | |
| [43:14] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 | 
| [43:16] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- 720p re : tw612 | sync:揣艮艮 |