时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:03] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | |
[00:08] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | |
[00:22] | He’s from the a.g.’s office. We’re catching a hot one. | 他是总检察官办公室的人 看来是有大案了 |
[00:24] | Hooray! I was about to go mad with boredom. | 哦耶! 我都快无聊死了 |
[00:27] | Don’t say “hooray.” Someone’s died. | 别”哦耶”了 有人死了 |
[00:29] | Well, if they have, my happiness makes no difrence to them. | 呃 既然他们已经死了 我开心点 对他们也没什么影响嘛 |
[00:32] | Nor does catching the killer, for that matter. | 要是这么说的话 能否抓到凶手也无所谓咯 |
[00:34] | True, but it makes a difference to the killer. | 没错 不过这对凶手意义可就不同了 |
[00:37] | This e-mail just came to the attorney general’s office and the governor’s office 20 minutes ago. | 总检察官办公室和州长办公室 在20分钟前收到这封Email |
[00:42] | “pay attention. At exactly 11:05 a.m.today, | 请注意: 今天上午11点05分整 |
[00:46] | at 35.04 north and 116.49 west,” | 西经116.49度 北纬35.04度 |
[00:51] | “you’ll see an arrogant and greedy person punished with death, and you will know I’m serious.” | 有人将为他的傲慢和贪婪付出生命的代价 到时候你们就知道我没在开玩笑 |
[00:57] | Signed, joe q. Public.” | 署名 Joe Q. Public |
[00:59] | – Interesting. – It’s probably nothing. | – 有意思 – 可能是虚惊一场 |
[01:01] | So why can’t the local police handle it then? | 这事为什么不能交给本地警方处理? |
[01:03] | Some fool let the governor read the damn thing. | 有个白痴居然让州长看到了这封Email |
[01:05] | So he talks to the a.g., the a.g.talks to minelli, | 所以州长就去找总检察官 总检察官就找了Minelli |
[01:08] | And minelli tells me we have to handle it personally. | 再然后Minelli和我说 我们要亲自去处理这回事 |
[01:10] | Rigsby, you’re the fastest driver. | Rigsby 你开车最快 |
[01:12] | If we leave now and push it, we can get there by 11:05. | 要是我们现在出发 开快点 11点05分前能赶到 |
[01:15] | Where is it? | 那地方在哪儿? |
[01:16] | Mojave desert, middle of nowhere. | Mojave沙漠 荒无人烟 |
[01:18] | Quarter of a mile off the highway. | 离公路1/4英里 |
[01:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:20] | Boring. Three hours away. | 无聊到死才对 离这儿三小时车程 |
[01:22] | Desert’s beautiful this time of year. | 这个时节风景应该挺美 |
[01:26] | Let’s all go. | 大家都去吧 |
[01:30] | We can bring a picnic lunch. | 我们可以去野餐啊 |
[01:37] | Someone has to stay and answer the phones. | 必须有人留守接电话什么的 |
[01:48] | M**** | Mojave沙漠 加利福尼亚 |
[01:57] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[01:58] | About 50 feet. | 大概50英尺 |
[02:01] | Look at that. Look what I found. | 看啊 看我找到了什么 |
[02:04] | What is it? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[02:05] | It’s a worm. It’s a fossilized worm. | 是个虫子 这是块昆虫化石 |
[02:09] | I’m happy for you. | 真值得高兴啊 |
[02:12] | Yeah, this is it. This is the spot. | 好了 到了 就是这里 |
[02:15] | 11:04 and change… Right on time. | 11点04分… 咔嗒 到点了 我们赶上了 |
[02:19] | For what? | 赶上什么了? |
[02:20] | There’s still 15 seconds to go. | 还差15秒才到时间呢 |
[02:22] | You know, when this worm was alive, this whole desert was the floor of a great sea. | 你们知道吗 这个小虫还活着时 这整个沙漠是大海的海床 |
[02:26] | There were dinosaurs swimming above us. | 恐龙就在我们头顶上游来游去 |
[02:29] | – That is kinda awesome. – Yeah. | – 想来还真挺酷的 – 是啊 |
[02:32] | Sharks the size of buses. | 公共汽车大小的鲨鱼遨游着 |
[02:33] | Brilliantly colored sea monsters. | 各种五彩斑斓的海底生物 |
[02:35] | Those mountains– they would’ve been volcanoes. | 那边的山 说不定曾是火山呢 |
[02:39] | This is a goat turd about six months old. | 这只是块风干了半年的羊粪 |
[02:43] | Still… Giant sharks, here. | 但…想像一下巨鲨在此遨游 |
[02:48] | Okay, we’ve done our job. | 行了 我们的活儿干完了 |
[02:50] | Somebody yanked our chain pretty good. Let’s go. | 我们被狠狠调戏了一番 走吧 |
[02:53] | Wait. I think we should wait. | 等等 我觉得我们该再等会儿 |
[02:55] | What for? What could possibly happen? | 等什么? 还会发生什么事么? |
[02:57] | I have no idea, but it’s a pleasant spot, and I have sandwiches. | 我也不知道 不过这地方不错 我带了三明治来 |
[03:01] | We’ll eat ’em in the car. We’ve wasted enough time. | 我们可以上车吃 我们浪费的时间已经够多了 |
[03:03] | Hey, did you hear that? | 嘿 你听到了么? |
[03:06] | – Yeah. – What is that? | – 嗯 – 那是什么声音? |
[03:10] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[03:13] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[03:26] | **** david whittaker– | 死者名叫David Whittaker |
[03:28] | ********morning | 跟其他五个人今早一起跳伞 有一个是跳伞教练 |
[03:32] | ******** | 其他人都是Carnelian信托公司的高管 来参加户外拓展运动的 |
[03:37] | one r victim was, uh, v.p.of human resources. | 死者是人力资源部副总 |
[03:40] | David whittaker, carnelian prime trust. | David Whittaker “Carnelian信托公司” |
[03:43] | Got it. I’ll start digging. | 收到 我现在就开始查资料 |
[03:47] | You see that right there? | 看到这个东西了么? |
[03:48] | That’s the master strap, okay? | 这是主防护带 |
[03:49] | And it was cut nearly clean through. | 几乎被完全割断了 |
[03:52] | Now that has to be deliberate, and that is evil. | 所以这肯定是蓄意杀人 太狠毒了 |
[03:54] | ‘Cause the minute this thing deployed, the chute would’ve come clean off. | 伞包一打开 肯定会完全脱落 |
[03:59] | Who rigged the chute? | 降落伞是谁负责的? |
[04:00] | Me. I did. | 是我 |
[04:01] | Last night, and I double-checked every one of ’em. | 我昨晚才整理过 每个伞包我都复查了一遍 |
[04:04] | They were a-ok. I guarantee it. This was done after. | 那时一点问题都没有 我敢保证 肯定有人之后做了手脚 |
[04:08] | By someone that knows parachutes. | 下手的人对降落伞很熟悉 |
[04:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:11] | I’ve been rigging chutes for 15 years, and I’ve never had one accident, not one. Never. | 我已经负责了15年的降落伞了 从没出过事故 一次也没有 |
[04:15] | There’s a number on there. | 这儿有个编号 |
[04:17] | Is there any way to identify which chute is for which jumper? | 有办法分清哪个伞归哪个跳伞者么? |
[04:21] | Are they assigned to individuals? | 伞包是不是固定分给每个人的? |
[04:23] | I just tell the jumpers to grab the first chute they come to. | 我让他们碰上哪个拿哪个 |
[04:25] | Those numbers are strictly for the maintenance logs. | 那些编号只在写维护记录时用 |
[04:28] | Well, who had accesstto the chutes after yorigged them? | 伞包由你整理后 还有谁能接触到 |
[04:30] | They’re just–they’re in the hangar overnight, not locked or anything. | 伞包夜里就放在机库里 也没上锁 |
[04:33] | So anyone who had access to the airport, basically. | 那基本上能进得了机场的人都行咯? |
[04:36] | Agent lisbon, is it? We’re leaving. Keep my office informed. | Lisbon探员 我没叫错吧? 我们现在要走了 有事通知我办公室 |
[04:41] | And you–you’ll be hearing from our lawyers. | 至于你 等着收我们的律师信吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah, do it now. | 好 现在就办 |
[04:44] | Are you gonna let him get away with that? | 你就这么让他走了? |
[04:46] | Mr. Faulk? | Faulk先生? |
[04:49] | This is a murder investigation. | 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[04:51] | You can’t leave until we say you can leave. | 我们没说你能走 你就不能离开 |
[04:56] | I apologize. I thought we had answered all your questions. | 真抱歉 我以为我们已经回答完你们的问题了 |
[05:02] | Do we have your permission to leave, agent lisbon? | 您现在允许我们离开了么 Lisbon探员? |
[05:04] | Yes, you do, but we’re gonna have a lot of follow-up questions. | 你们可以走了 不过我们还会有很多后续问题要找你们 |
[05:07] | You know our location. | 你知道去哪里找我们 |
[05:09] | Yes, we do. We’ll be in touch, Mr. Faulk. | 不错 我们会再联系你的 Faulk先生 |
[05:22] | Why isn’t the body on the move yet? | 为什么尸体还没运走? |
[05:24] | Well, forensics is still working the scene. | 呃 鉴证科还在处理现场 |
[05:26] | He fell from the sky. What could they work on for an hour? | 他从天上掉下来的 有什么值得花一个小时去处理的? |
[05:28] | Nerds. Tthey won’t be hurried. | 一群书呆子 不能催的 |
[05:32] | So who is this randall faulk guy, and what does he do? | 这个Randall Faulk是何方神圣? |
[05:35] | President and c.e.o.of carnelian prime trust. | “Carnelian信托公司”的总裁兼CEO |
[05:39] | They’re one of the top ten private equity firms in the world. | 他们是全球十大私募股权投资公司之一 |
[05:42] | They buy and sell big companies– oil, steel, auto plants, hotel chains. | 他们买卖各行各业的大公司 石油 钢铁 汽车 连锁酒店… |
[05:47] | You name it, they own it. | 只要你想得到 他们都插过一脚 |
[05:48] | Rich bastards. | 一群富得流油的王八蛋 |
[05:49] | As soon as the scene’s clear, you two go to the rport. | 现场整理完之后你们两个去机场 |
[05:52] | Find out who had access to the parachutes last night. | 查查昨晚有谁能接触那些伞包 |
[05:55] | And find out about spruell’s history. See if anything bumps. | 再挖挖Sprull的老底 看看有什么收获 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you got it, boss. | 遵命 头儿 |
[06:02] | Van pelt, what’s up? | Van Pelt 有什么消息? |
[06:04] | Are you close to a tv? | 你附近有电视么? |
[06:05] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[06:08] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[06:11] | You want your sandwich? | 想吃三明治么? |
[06:23] | Help you? | 有什么能为你们效劳的? |
[06:25] | – We’re looking for Mr. Faulk. – Right up in the house. | – 我们找Faulk先生 – 他就在屋里 |
[06:27] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Following Mr. Whittaker’s horrific death, | Whittaker先生惨死后不久 |
[06:33] | A message was sent within the past hour to the police and several media outlets, | 警方和各路媒体在约一小时前收到消息 |
[06:38] | including channel 4 news.It reads, | 4频道新闻也不例外 消息称 |
[06:41] | “i have proved my strength. | 我已经证明了我的能力 |
[06:43] | “i have scored one for the little guy,and I would do it again,” | 杀他只是个开头 我还会再下手的 |
[06:46] | “unless carnelian prime trust makes a public apology for its greed and arrogance” | 除非Carnelian信托公司 为它的贪婪和傲慢公开道歉 |
[06:52] | “and promises to change its ways. | 并承诺改弦更张 |
[06:54] | Yours truly, joe q. Public.” | Joe Q. Public 敬呈 |
[06:57] | Illiterate nonsense. | 无知小丑 废话连篇 |
[06:59] | Perhaps. But the threat to your lives is explicit. | 也许 但他明确地威胁要杀你们 |
[07:02] | We need to set up a security plan with the marshal’s services. | 我们得跟法警那边商量保护措施 |
[07:05] | What time are you planning on going back to the city? | 你们打算什么时候回城里? |
[07:08] | We’re not. | 我们没打算回去 |
[07:10] | We’re staying here. We’re continuing the retreat. | 我们要留下 我们继续拓展 |
[07:12] | Oh, for god sake, rand. | 老天 Rand |
[07:14] | Perhaps there are other considerations here? | 也许该考虑其它人的想法? |
[07:16] | I’m not sure staying here is the most advisable safety posture. | 我觉得 留在这儿 并不是最值得推荐的安全措施 |
[07:19] | We stay. | 我们留下 |
[07:20] | I’m not letting some random lunatic disturb carnelian. | 我绝不容许个不知哪儿来的疯子 把Carnelian搅得鸡犬不宁 |
[07:25] | This is a test of our strength. | 这件事是对我们能力的考验 |
[07:26] | David would want us to continue. | David要是活着 也一定希望我们继续 |
[07:28] | Yes, he would. Yes, he would. | 没错 他一定也这样想 |
[07:30] | David would never back down. | David绝对不会退缩的 |
[07:31] | David wouldn’t want you to respectfully acknowledge his tragic and untimely death? | 难道David不希望你们尊重 并认识到他猝然惨死的事实么? |
[07:36] | Oh, he–he wouldn’t want it to interfere with your kayaking schedule. | 哦 他肯定不希望他的死 扰乱你们的休假探险计划 |
[07:45] | – Joan, is it? – Jane, like the girl. | – 你叫Joan是吧? – 是Jane 女生常的那个 |
[07:48] | Jane. | |
[07:49] | Mr. Jane. | 请叫我Jane先生 |
[07:52] | – Mr. Jane. – Thank you. | – Jane先生 – 谢谢 |
[07:55] | This week that we spent here is not a vacation. This is a test. | 我们在这儿度过的一周 其实不是休假 而是一场考验 |
[07:59] | What we learn here about ourselves and about each other | 我们从中认识自己 彼此了解 |
[08:02] | is at the core of the philosophy of carnelian’s success. | 这两者是Carnelian公司 取得成功的关键 |
[08:05] | Now there will come an appropriate moment to mourn our dear friend. | 我们会在合适的时候悼念我们的挚友 |
[08:11] | This is the moment to show resolve and courage. | 而现在 是展示决心和勇气的时候 |
[08:16] | And now perhaps you can give us a briefing on the case so far. | 现在或许你能向我们汇报一下进展 |
[08:20] | We investigate murders. We don’t give briefings. | 我们只管调查凶案 无须跟你们汇报 |
[08:23] | Why on earth not? We have the right to know. We’re the victims here. | 为什么不呢? 我们有权知道案情 我们也是本案的受害人 |
[08:27] | David whittaker is the victim here. | David Whittaker才是本案的受害人 |
[08:29] | Any one of us could’ve picked that bad chute. | 我们每个人都有可能 拿到那个问题伞包 |
[08:30] | Any one of us could be dead right now. | 我们都有可能被害死 |
[08:32] | Yes, but the saboteur didn’t know which one of you would die. | 没错 但凶手也不知你们中哪个会死 |
[08:35] | He felt that any one of you would fit the bill. | 可见他觉得 无论谁死了都正合他意 |
[08:39] | Greedy and arrogant. | 贪婪而傲慢 |
[08:42] | How does that make you feel? | 你们对此怎么看? |
[08:43] | What, is this group therapy? | 怎么 我们在做小组治疗吗? |
[08:45] | Do you want group therapy? | 你想要做小组治疗么? |
[08:47] | No, we want a professional police detective. | 不 我们需要的是一个专业警探 |
[08:50] | I will be speaking with your superiors just to assure myself | 我会和你的上司谈谈 确认一下 |
[08:53] | That your people are the best option going forward. | 你们这批人是不是继续调查的最佳人选 |
[08:55] | That’s a good assurance to get. | 你是该好好确认一下 |
[08:57] | Quick question– what is the worst thing you people have done lately? | 问个小问题 你们最近干过最糟的事是什么? |
[09:03] | We control assets of over $50 billion. | 我们掌管超过500亿美元的资产 |
[09:05] | Our companies employ over half a million people. | 我们的公司员工超过50万人 |
[09:08] | In the last six months, the way the economy has been going, | 近半年来的宏观经济走向 |
[09:10] | I’ve been forced to put about 50,000 men and women out of work. | 逼得我不得不裁掉了5万人左右 |
[09:13] | Now some of them will blame carnelian for their misfortunes, I’m sure. | 我确信 其中有些人 会把自己的不幸归咎于Carnelian |
[09:17] | It’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[09:18] | Does that bother you, personally? | 这件事对你个人有什么影响么? |
[09:20] | It most certainly does. | 当然有 |
[09:21] | I am concerned about security just like anyone else. | 我和其他人一样担心安全方面的问题 |
[09:24] | – I don’t consider myself bulletproof. – That’s not what I meant. | – 我知道自己不是刀枪不入 – 我问的不是这个 |
[09:26] | I meant, does it bother you that these people are out of work on your say-so? | 我问的是 你一句话就让那么多人失业 你会不会因此而困扰? |
[09:30] | No. That’s my job… To make the tough decisions. | 不会 这我的工作 做出艰难的抉择也是工作的一部分 |
[09:35] | Tough, yet rational and ethical. | 做这些决定虽然很难 但符合理性 也不违背伦理 |
[09:37] | And, yes, I’m afraid people will suffer because of it. | 没错 我也担心有人会因此而受苦 |
[09:41] | So it’s no surprise that someone’s making a stand against you. | 所以有人想扳倒你 你也不奇怪 |
[09:44] | No, there’s always malcontents amongst us. | 没什么好奇怪的 一直有人对我们不满 |
[09:47] | I’ll send you our register. | 我可以发份名单给你 |
[09:48] | Oh, you have a register of malcontents? | 哦? 你们还把对你们不满的人记录在案? |
[09:51] | Anyone who’s ever sued us or threatened to sue us or written hostile letters, that sort of thing. | 控告过我们 威胁要告我们的 给我们写过恐吓信的 诸如此类 |
[09:55] | They’re logged in the register. | 我们就会记录在案 |
[09:56] | It’d be good for us to take a look at that. | 如果能查看记录 会对查案很有帮助 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:03] | We’d like a list of everyone with an airport security pass. | 我们要一份持有机场通行证的人员名单 |
[10:05] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有授权令吗? |
[10:06] | It’s not privileged information, ma’am. | 这不属于保密信息 女士 |
[10:08] | You can give it to us without prejudice. | 你完全可以放心大胆地给我们 |
[10:10] | – Well, okay, if you’re sure. – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 好吧 真是这样? – 嗯 当然 |
[10:12] | If you could, uh, send it to that address, pase? | 能发送到这个地址吗? |
[10:18] | You’ll be getting the airport list any second now. | 你马上就会收到机场人员名单 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:23] | Got it. I’ll cross-check it against the carnelian list. | 收到 我这就和Carnelian公司的名单比对下 |
[10:34] | One name on both lists… Lee skelling. | 两份名单上都有个叫…Lee Skelling |
[10:37] | You have a lee skelling? | 你们这有叫Lee Skelling的吗? |
[10:38] | Yeah, he works the baggage truck a couple days a week. | 有 他一周开两三天的行李搬运车 |
[10:41] | He’s not here today. | 今天他不上班 |
[10:42] | – Okay, thank you. – Thank you. | – 好的 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[10:43] | – Thanks, van pelt. – Yep. | – 谢谢 Van Pelt – 好 |
[10:48] | Sniveling lackey pigs is what you are, you know that? | 你们就是摇尾乞怜的走狗 知道不? |
[10:51] | – Damn lackeys! – Calm down, lee. | – 该死的走狗! – 冷静点 Lee |
[10:53] | – Make me. – Stop right there! | – 放开 – 站住! |
[10:56] | – You let him go right now, you hear me? – Wait. It’s not loaded! | – 马上放开他 听到没有? – 等等 那枪没弹药 |
[11:00] | Now you put that down right now, you idiot. | 马上把枪放下 蠢蛋 |
[11:03] | – But, daddy! – Get insi, boy. | – 但 爸爸! – 进屋 小鬼 |
[11:12] | Scared the pants off you, didn’t he? | 把你吓得屁滚尿流 是吧? |
[11:14] | Yeah, he did. | 嗯 那是 |
[11:17] | No, he didn’t. | 才没呢 |
[11:25] | two years ago, you sent this letter to carnean headquarters. | 两年前 你寄了封信到Carnelian总部 |
[11:28] | “you greedy sons of bitches ought to know better than to outright steal | “你们这些贪婪的龟孙子 |
[11:31] | from decent american citizens” “like myself. | 就是吸食我们老百姓血汗的水蛭 |
[11:33] | You’re no better than scum in my book. | 比我指甲里的蛆都不如 |
[11:35] | You better pay up, or there’s gonna be consequences.” | 你们最好把钱付清 不然咱们走着瞧” |
[11:38] | – You recall writing this letter? – Yes, I do. | – 还记得写过这信吗? – 嗯 记得 |
[11:41] | Tell me about it. | 说说怎么回事 |
[11:42] | Like the letter says, which I wrote in a moment of anger, | 我一时气愤写了这信 正如信上所写 |
[11:47] | they stole from me, from my family. | 他们欠我 欠我家很多钱 |
[11:51] | Then when I called ’em on it, they not only didn’t pay me, | 我叫他们还钱 他们不仅不付给我 |
[11:53] | They did their damnedest to throw me in jail. | 还竭尽所能想要把我扔进监狱里 |
[11:55] | How’d they steal from you? | 他们怎么欠你钱? |
[11:57] | I used to work the line at grant aerospace. | 我以前是格兰特航空公司生产线工人 |
[11:59] | Fan ducts for airliners. | 给客机造尾浆导管的 |
[12:02] | They had a whole incentive thing going. | 他们有个奖励机制 |
[12:04] | If a shop floor guy comes up with an idea that saves costs or speeds the line, | 要是谁能想出节约成本 或加快生产线的方法 |
[12:08] | he gets a bonus.50000. | 就能得到5万块奖金 |
[12:11] | So I came up with an improvement on the riveting gear that saved ’em 5 1/2 cents per unit. | 然后我对传动装置做了改进 每组成品就降低5.5分的成本 |
[12:16] | That’s huge. | 省下一大笔钱 |
[12:18] | – So 50,000 for me, right? – That’s a lot of money. | – 该给我5万块奖励 对吧? – 确实是一大笔钱 |
[12:21] | The c.e.o.shook my hand. | 那CEO跟我握手庆祝 |
[12:23] | I had it in writing. | 我以为这事敲定了 |
[12:26] | Then carnelian prime buys grant aerospace. | 然后Carnelian买下了那公司 |
[12:29] | Come time to pay my bonus, they welsh. | 到了发奖金的时候 他们却出尔反尔 |
[12:32] | I complained about it. They sacked me. | 我跑去投诉 他们就炒我鱿鱼 |
[12:34] | What’d you do then? | 然后你怎么做? |
[12:36] | Oh, I tried to take ’em to court. | 我想把他们告上法庭 |
[12:39] | Me and one old, cross-eyed lawyer out of the phonbook against 20 ivy league weasels. | 我只能从电话簿上找个潦倒的老律师 和20个常青藤名校毕业的家伙周旋 |
[12:43] | No contest. | 根本是以卵击石 |
[12:45] | I didn’t even get a hearing. | 甚至连个听证会也没有 |
[12:47] | Sounds like a bad injustice was done. Sounds like you have a right to be angry. | 看来法庭待你不公 你有理由生气 |
[12:50] | Yes, I do. I do have a right. | 是 我确实有理由生气 |
[13:05] | Your friends already took lee. What do you want? | 你朋友已经带走Lee了 你们还想干吗? |
[13:08] | Jessie skelling? | |
[13:10] | No, I’m cindy crawford. | 不 我是辛迪克劳馥(名模) |
[13:13] | Jessie’s on vacation to mexico. | Jessie去墨西哥度假了 |
[13:29] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[13:31] | I can’t even look at you people. You make me so mad. | 我都不能正眼看你们 快被你们气死了 |
[13:35] | Lee’s done nothing. Nothing! | Lee什么也没干 什么也没! |
[13:37] | Jessie, if your husband is innocent, we’re your best friends. | Jessie 如果你丈夫无辜 我们最能帮到你 |
[13:41] | We’ll prove he’s innocent. | 我们能证明他的清白 |
[13:46] | Will you help us? | 你会帮我们吗? |
[13:51] | You want some water or a soda? | 要水还是汽水? |
[13:53] | Some water sounds lovely. | 水就可以了 |
[13:55] | Where were you the night before last, from 9:00 p.m.till 9:00 the next morning? | 前天晚上9点到昨天早上9点你在哪里? |
[13:59] | I was at work, and then I was at home. | 我在上班 然后回家 |
[14:01] | – At work at the airport? – Yes. | – 在机场上班? – 对 |
[14:03] | And, yes, I could’ve gotten into spruell’s hangar and messed with at parachute, | 是 我有机会进飞机库 对降落伞做手脚 |
[14:08] | but I didn’t.Okay? | 但我没做 好吧? |
[14:10] | I worked my shift, I went home, and that’s all I did. | 我值完班然后回家 就这些 |
[14:14] | I didn’t even know those carnelian people were out there jumping that day. | 我都不知道Carnelian的人那天跳伞 |
[14:18] | And you know what? I wouldn’t give a damn even if I did know. | 即使我知道也不在乎 |
[14:20] | No? | 不在乎? |
[14:23] | Okay, yeah, I would give a damn. | 好吧 对 我会在乎 |
[14:26] | They could’ve given me that money. | 至少有机会找他们把钱要回来 |
[14:28] | It was peanuts to them. Noin’. | 这点钱对他们来说微不足道 根本算不上什么 |
[14:31] | But to cut a man’s chute? No. | 但弄坏降落伞? 不 |
[14:36] | Four years with the rangers. You’re familiar with parachutes. | 当了四年游骑兵 你肯定很熟悉降落伞 |
[14:39] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[14:41] | – You ever been in the military, cho? – Yes. | – 你也在部队待过 周? – 是 |
[14:44] | Then you know. | 那你也懂 |
[14:46] | I would chop a man’s head off and pee down his neck before i’d ever cut his chute that way. | 我宁愿砍了他的头再撒泡尿 也不会这么背后破坏降落伞 |
[14:52] | I mean… That’s bad. | 我是说…太糟了 |
[14:58] | That’s out there. | 太过火了 |
[15:01] | Lee is a god-fearing man. | Lee很虔诚 |
[15:04] | He wouldn’t kill somebody like that. No way. | 他不会那样杀人的 不可能 |
[15:07] | He was a soldier. He can kill. | 他当过兵 杀个人算什么 |
[15:09] | For his country, not for himself. | 那是为国家 不是为他自己 |
[15:13] | What’s the difference, you think? | 你觉得有区别吗? |
[15:15] | I don’t know, but it makes all the difference in the world. | 不清楚 但两者天差地别 |
[15:17] | You’re very confident of his innocence. | 你倒是对他挺有信心 |
[15:21] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能那么肯定? |
[15:24] | ‘Cause I asked him if he did it, and he said, no, he didn’t do it. | 因为我问过他 他说他没做过 |
[15:29] | You suspected he might indeed have done it. | 你怀疑过也许真是他干的 |
[15:31] | But he denied it. You believe him. | 但他否认了 你就相信了他 |
[15:33] | Lee don’t lie to me. | Lee不会骗我的 |
[15:35] | He’ll cause me trouble and grief a hundred which ways, but he don’t lie to me. | 纵使他令我肝肠寸断 也不会骗我的 |
[15:40] | Wives often say that about their husbands. | 妻子老是这么说她们的丈夫 |
[15:43] | Easy to fool yourself that the people you love are honest. | 相信你心爱的人绝对诚实 会让自我麻痹更容易 |
[15:48] | Yeah, it is. | 是 |
[15:51] | – But I know he wouldn’t lie. – Why? | – 但我知道他不会说谎 – 为什么? |
[15:54] | Because. | 因为 |
[15:56] | – Why? – Because I’m dyin’. | – 为什么? – 因为我时日无多了 |
[16:02] | And he wouldn’t want to lie to somebody who’s gonna sit next to the almighty pretty soon. | 他不会欺骗一个垂死的人 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:11] | Stuff happens. Don’t worry about it. | 这就是命 没关系的 |
[16:17] | The night before last, what time did lee get home? | 前天晚上 Lee什么时候回家的? |
[16:19] | Same time as every night. About half past midnight. | 和以往一样 大概12点半 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:36] | My husband did not do this thing. | 我丈夫不会干这种事 |
[16:38] | If he went to jail, what would happen to the kids? | 要是他锒铛入狱 孩子们怎么办? |
[16:43] | They’d go into care. | 他们会被送到孤儿院 |
[16:47] | And he wouldn’t do that to me. | 他不会这么做的 |
[16:51] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会 |
[16:54] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[17:00] | Your wife said you wouldn’t do that to her. | 你妻子说你不会弃她于不顾 |
[17:02] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[17:04] | Maybe if you thought you could get away with it, you would. | 或许你自认为能侥幸逃脱 |
[17:08] | When I was working at grant aerospace, jessie wasetting the best treatment for her sickness. | 我在航空公司上班时 Jessie的病得到最好的治疗 |
[17:13] | If I hadn’t made a nuisance of myself, i’d still have my job and my health insurance. | 要是我不自找麻烦 就能保住工作和医疗保险 |
[17:18] | Jessie’d be okay. | Jessie就会没事 |
[17:21] | So why did I bitch and moan, right? | 为什么我要自作孽? |
[17:25] | I mean, why couldn’t I just be quiet, keep my job? | 干嘛不干脆老实闭嘴干活? |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[17:34] | Ego and pride… | 自负 骄傲… |
[17:37] | And vanity, I expect. | 也许还有一点空虚 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I guess something li that. | 嗯 我也这么觉得 |
[17:47] | But if I thought I could get away with it, | 要是我自认为能逍遥法外 |
[17:51] | yes, I would kill every last one of those bastards. | 我的确会把他们一个个杀死 |
[17:56] | But you can’t kill rich people and get away with it. | 但杀了有钱人 是不可能逍遥法外的 |
[18:01] | Everybody knows that. | 地球人都知道 |
[18:04] | I know, I know, I can read your mind. | 我知道你脑子里打的什么主意 |
[18:05] | Oh, you can, really? | 你真的行? |
[18:06] | You’re thinking that Mr. Skelling is innocent and we should release him. Cho! | 你觉得Skelling先生该无罪释放 周! |
[18:10] | That’s amazing.****** How do you do that? Let me try. | 真神奇 我就是这么想的 你咋知道的? 我来试试 |
[18:15] | You’re thinking, “jane is right. The man is innocent. We should let him go.” | 你在想 “Jane说得对 那人该无罪释放” |
[18:20] | no, I just think you want him to be innocent because his guilt would be too simple. | 不是 我在想你一心希望他无罪 要不这案子就太简单了 |
[18:24] | He has motive, opportunity and no alibi. | 他有作案动机 时间 而且没不在场证明 |
[18:26] | – Yeah… – Yeah, boss? | – 嗯… – 嗯 老大? |
[18:28] | – Let lee skelling go. – You sure? | – 释放Lee Skelling – 你确定? |
[18:31] | We have no hard evidence against him. | 我们没足够证据逮捕他 |
[18:33] | Okay. Will do. | 好吧 这就去 |
[18:36] | We should go and talk to the carnelian executives again. | 我们该再去和Carnelian的高层们谈谈 |
[18:38] | – Throw a cat among the pigeons. – You think? Why? | – 打草惊蛇一下 – 为啥? |
[18:40] | Well, what if this is not about what it looks like it’s about? | 要是不如表象所显现的那样呢? |
[18:42] | What if it’s about something else entirely? | 要是完全和表象截然相反呢? |
[18:44] | – Like? – I don’t know. | – 譬如? – 我不清楚 |
[18:46] | So you’re suggesting we throw a blind cat among the pigeons. | 所以你是要在草丛里随便乱挥一番 来引蛇出洞? |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:50] | No. | 不行 |
[19:15] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[19:16] | I understand that you released a promising suspect. | 我知道你释放了重大嫌疑人 |
[19:19] | Ah, we didn’t like him for it. | 我们觉得不是他干的 |
[19:21] | We think– well, that is, I think– agent lisbon disagrees with me. | 我们认为–我认为 –Lisbon探员与我意见相左 |
[19:24] | I think the answer lies with one of you here. | 我觉得答案就在你们中间 |
[19:28] | – But that’s absurd. – Why? | – 简直是无稽之谈 – 为什么? |
[19:31] | You think one of us sabotaged david’s parachute? | 你认为我们中有人对David的降落伞做手脚? |
[19:34] | Why not? The chutes were clearly numbered. | 为什么不可能? 降落伞是有标号的 |
[19:36] | The saboteur would simply have to make sure not to choose the dud. | 凶手只要不选那号就成 |
[19:40] | But how could they know who would pick the dud? | 那他又怎么知道谁拿那号呢? |
[19:43] | They’d be killing a randomly selected colleague. | 那就是随便残杀同事了 |
[19:46] | Why would anyone want to do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[19:47] | Yes. I don’t know. We’ll find out. | 我不清楚 我们会查明的 |
[19:50] | So tell us a little about yourselves. | 那谈谈你们自己吧 |
[19:51] | Let’s use this sadness to get some real truths, shall we? | 用悲伤引出真相 好吗? |
[19:55] | Joyce, you first. | Joyce 你先 |
[19:57] | Me first to do what, exactly? | 我先? 做啥呢? |
[20:00] | I’ll tell you what I think, just to get the ball rolling. | 我告诉你们我的感想 抛砖引玉 |
[20:02] | I think you’ve made your way in the world by concealing your true feelings | 你隐藏住自己的真实想法 |
[20:06] | Under a mask of positivity and niceness, | 积极和善不过是假象而已 |
[20:09] | but underneath, you’re a seething mass of ugly, bitter resentment. | 你的内心深处堆积了无数的怨恨 |
[20:15] | You think faulk is a stupid buffoon, but you’re far too clever to be brave enough to tell him so. | 你觉得Faulk就是个傻蛋 但你可不敢当他面直说 |
[20:20] | How dare you? | 你怎敢这么说? |
[20:22] | And, you, Mr. Braemar– marine corps, yes? | 还有 你Braemar先生–海军陆战队的? |
[20:25] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 是 – 嗯 |
[20:26] | Office politics must seem kinda trivial in comparison. | 跟战场相比 这些办公室政治就是小儿科 |
[20:32] | How often do you fantasize about pulling a couple of weapons | 你是不是经常有冲动要拿出武器 |
[20:34] | And showing these civilians a little reality? | 让这些没打过仗的人见识一下 什么才是真正的现实? |
[20:37] | That is baseless and inappropriate, and I resent it. | 这毫无根据 相当惹人讨厌 |
[20:39] | Agent lisbon, this is a high-profile case, a career-making case, if concluded successfully. | Lisbon探员 要是侦破这案子 这将是你的职业生涯辉煌的一笔 |
[20:46] | Is this how you wish to proceed– with clownish games? | 但你就是这么办案的吗? 用愚蠢透顶的游戏? |
[20:49] | I apologize. Mr. Jane is a consultant. | 抱歉 Jane先生只是个顾问 |
[20:52] | His statements in no way reflect the official view of the cbi. | 他的言谈不代表CBI的官方看法 |
[20:56] | I am simply trying to get a full picture of the group dynamic here. | 我只是想了解一下 你们这群人之间的互动关系 |
[20:59] | For instance, does anyone resent the sexual relationship between faulk and miss sobell here? | 比如说 这儿有人不满 Faulk和Sobell小姐的性关系吗? |
[21:05] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[21:11] | Why would anyone resent it? | 为什么会有人不满? |
[21:13] | Don’t engage with him, nadia. | 别和他争 Nadia |
[21:15] | Oh, you let him tell you what to do. | 哦 他让你干嘛你就干嘛呀 |
[21:17] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[21:20] | – You can go now. – Yes, we can. | – 你们可以走了 – 是啊 我们正要走呢 |
[21:28] | You threw a cat, all right. | 你刚打草惊蛇了 好吧 |
[21:30] | What valuable insight did you glean as a result? | 那你搜集到啥有利线索没? |
[21:34] | Nothing. It’s a little disappointing. | 没 有点小失望 |
[21:37] | Well, maybe, just maybe this case is exactly what it looks like it’s about. | 也许 我是说也许这案子 就和表象一致呢 |
[21:42] | Bitter unsubs with a grudge against the fat cats. | 一个怀恨在心的凶手 对这些权势富人的报复 |
[21:44] | Nice drive, though. | 至少开车挺好玩的 |
[21:47] | Nice 3-hour drive. | 要”享受”3小时呢 |
[21:50] | ***** | 我饿了 你饿了没 |
[22:01] | – ***? – ***. | – 准备好了吗? – 恩 |
[22:05] | You know what’s weird about those guys? | 你知道那些家伙最诡异的是什么吗? |
[22:07] | None of them seem to give a damn. | 他们好像没一个在意的 |
[22:08] | A colleague of theirs falls out of the sky, and they seem okay with it. | 他们一同事从天上坠落 而他们就像没事人似的 |
[22:12] | Is that guilt or indifference? | 是内疚还是冷漠? |
[22:14] | Corporate brainwashing. Turns them into robots. | 这叫团体洗脑 让他们都成机器人了 |
[22:16] | Grief isn’t productive, and that’s all. | 悲痛不能转化成生产力 就这么回事 |
[22:20] | I don’t buy that. People make up their own minds. You can’t brainwash ’em. | 我才不信那一套 人都有自己的思想 你根本洗不了 |
[22:23] | Oh, sure you can. That’s what these corporate retreats are all about. | 哦 当然可以 这次集体拓展就是这么回事 |
[22:26] | It’s primitive brainwashing via group suffering. | 这是通过团体折磨的一种初级洗脑 |
[22:29] | It’s like office karaoke or, uh, fraternity hazing. | 好比办公室同事一起去唱K 或者 呃 兄弟会聚会 |
[22:34] | How so? | 怎么呢? |
[22:35] | When the individual is humiliated, their perceived value of the group is raised. | 当其中一人受辱时 他们对集体价值的认知就上升了 |
[22:41] | I went on a retreat when I got promoted to head of the unit. | 当我升职为组长时 我也参加过这种拓展 |
[22:44] | I mean, I wasn’t humiliated. I wasn’t brainwashed. | 我没受啥羞辱 也没被洗脑 |
[22:46] | – So you say. – I wasn’t. | – 你是这么说 – 我是没有 |
[22:48] | – It was useful, actually. – How so? | – 其实挺有用呢 – 怎么呢? |
[22:52] | Learning about communication and leadership skills, building trust– | 我学会了如何交流 还有领导技巧 建立信任关系– |
[22:56] | Something you could profit from. | 说不定你也能从中获益呢 |
[23:00] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[23:01] | Like you don’t know you have major trust issues. | 别装得好像你不明白 你根本不信任别人 |
[23:04] | I trust people. I trust you. | 我信任别人啊 我信任你 |
[23:07] | No, you don’t. I don’t trust you either. | 不 你才不呢 我也不信任你 |
[23:15] | That’s upsetting to hear that. | 你这么说真让人难过 |
[23:17] | And really, you don’t trust me? | 真的 你不信任我吗? |
[23:19] | Of course not. How many times have you lied to me, misled me, tricked me? | 当然不 你骗我 误导我 耍我了多少次了? |
[23:24] | Is that trust? No. | 那就是信任? 不 |
[23:25] | Well, we have to remedy this. Let’s do a trust fall. | 那我们得补救一下 我们来做个信任落体吧 |
[23:29] | – A trust fall? – Yeah. I’m sure you did one on your cbi retreat. | – 信任落体? – 恩 你肯定在CBI拓展时做过 |
[23:32] | It’s when you turn around and fall backward, and I catch you. | 就是你转过背去摔下来 让我接着你 |
[23:35] | Oh, yes, we did do that. No. | 哦 是啊 我们做过 才不呢 |
[23:37] | – You won’t? – We have a long drive still. | – 你不愿意吗? – 我们还得开很远呢 |
[23:40] | Here we have two co-workers recognizing the boundaries of their professional relationship. | 我们俩现在变成了 正在为职业关系划界的同事了 |
[23:44] | See, you want to trust me, but there’s someingholding you back. | 瞧见没 你想信任我 可有什么绊住你了 |
[23:47] | Yes. You’re untrustworthy. It’s my job not to trust you. | 是啊 你就是不可信嘛 我的工作就是不去信任你 |
[23:51] | Lisbon, I want you to know that you can trust me. | Lisbon 我希望你明白你可以信任我 |
[23:54] | No matter what happens, I will be there for you. I will. | 无论发生什么 我都会 在你身边支持你 我会的 |
[23:59] | I need you to know that. | 我需要你明白 |
[24:02] | – Now can I catch you? – Come on. | – 现在能让我接住你吗? – 拜托 |
[24:04] | Please? | 求你了? |
[24:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:15] | See? You can trust me. | 瞧见没? 你能信任我的 |
[24:17] | That worked. Suddenly, I trust you. | 真的起作用了 突然间 我信任你了 |
[24:21] | I allow you to drive me around the country in this contraption. | 如果我允许你开着你这 稀奇玩意载着我满世界的跑 |
[24:25] | That’s serious trust. | 那才是真正的信任 |
[24:32] | ********* | 刚才是Parrots Nights的经典演奏 现在我们继续来听爵士乐 |
[24:38] | Talk to me. | 和我说说话呀 |
[24:40] | – Do I have to? – No. | – 我一定得说吗? – 不是 |
[24:42] | I can just fall asleep, and we can drift into oncoming traffic. Your call. | 但那样我也就想睡了 然后我们俩 一起瞌睡着冲向迎面驶来的车 你决定 |
[24:53] | Have you seen any good movies lately? | 你最近看过啥好电影没? |
[24:56] | No. You? | 没 你呢? |
[24:59] | No. | 也没 |
[25:02] | Interesting. | 有趣呀 |
[25:18] | Lisbon, we just got another message from joe q. Public. | Lisbon 刚又收到一条 Joe Q Public的信息 |
[25:22] | “When all go to bed, they’d best say their good-byes.” | “临睡时节 莫忘告别” |
[25:25] | When all go to bed, they’d best say their good-byes. | “临睡时节 莫忘告别” |
[25:29] | “for prompt at my bidding,all things will rise.” | “偿债一刻 万物升天” |
[25:34] | “and the king of the rats will meet his demise.” | “鼠辈之王 魂断命偿” |
[25:38] | Signed, joe q. Public.” | 署名 Joe Q Public |
[25:41] | – Is that all? – Yeah, that’s all. | – 完了? – 恩 完了 |
[25:42] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | – 好 – 好 拜 |
[25:47] | Now he’s writing bad poetry. | 现在又开始写烂诗了 |
[25:49] | What does that mean, “all things will rise”? | “万物升天” 是什么意思? |
[26:05] | What? What does it mean? | 怎么? 什么意思呀? |
[26:07] | He’s planted a bomb to kill faulk. | 他要用炸弹炸死Faulk |
[26:42] | what the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[26:44] | – What are you doing here? – Bear with us, Mr. Faulk. | – 你们来干嘛? – 多多包涵 Faulk先生 |
[26:46] | – We have reason to believe– – yeah, there it is. | – 我们有理由相信… –耶 就在这 |
[26:49] | – Told you so. – Ere’s what? | – 和你说了吧 – 这有啥? |
[26:51] | There’s no need to gloat. | 没必要这么得意吧 |
[26:53] | Mr. Faulk, there is an explosive device of some kind under your bed. | Faulk先生 你床下有某种爆炸装置 |
[26:56] | – Oh, my god! – Wait. | – 哦 我的天! – 等等 |
[26:57] | – What do you mean, “wait”? – Just let me get a better look. | – 你什么意思 还”等等”? – 让我再好好看看 |
[27:01] | No, I don’t think there’s a pressure trigger. | 没 我觉得没有压力引爆装置 |
[27:04] | – You can get up now. – You don’t think? | – 你可以起来了 – 你觉得? |
[27:05] | Well, I’m sure it doesn’t. | 呃 我确定没有 |
[27:06] | The timer’s set to go off in ten minutes, so we have plenty of time. | 定时器上还有10分钟才引爆 我们有充足的时间 |
[27:09] | If you’ll just get out of the bed slowly. | 你只需从床上慢慢起来就行 |
[27:12] | We do not want to jar the device in any way. | 别以任何方式干扰它 |
[27:15] | Boom! | 嘭! |
[27:18] | For god sakes! | 你不会吧! |
[27:20] | Sorry. Couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 就是忍不住 |
[27:38] | ******* | 它没爆 怎么回事 |
[27:39] | She’s a nasty little girl. | 这家伙威力很大 |
[27:41] | Anyone inside of 20 feet would have been a red mist. | 20英尺内的人都会被炸成肉酱 |
[27:44] | See this wire right here? | 看见这根线没? |
[27:46] | Yeah, it came loose at some point, disarmed her. | 它不知怎么地松脱了 所以才没引爆 |
[27:49] | – Silly mistake. – Lucky, huh? | – 一个很蠢的失误 – 很幸运啊 是吧? |
[27:52] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那 |
[27:54] | Even though it’s disarmed, it you touch the red terminal, we’re all barbecue. | 虽然是解除了 但如果你碰那红线 我们就都要变成烤肉了 |
[27:59] | That’s good to know. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[28:01] | – Looks like expert work. – Absolutely. | – 像是专业人士做的 – 当然 |
[28:03] | We’ve got high-test army ordnance combined with a hobby store trigger. | 这是高挥发性的军用炸弹 和业余的触发装置组装的 |
[28:07] | Whoever built this thing really knows his onions. | 无论是谁做的这东西 一定特别精通这行 |
[28:09] | Army ordnance? | 军用炸弹? |
[28:10] | Yeah. You’ve got the innards of five mark i-9 army issue grenades packed together. | 恩 绑在一起的是5个 i-9型号军用手榴弹的内核 |
[28:19] | Soon as he heard about the mb, he knew you people would be on him. | 他一听说炸弹的事 就知道你们会找上他 |
[28:23] | So he grabbed his gear, and he lit out of here. | 于是他拿上些装备 跑了 |
[28:25] | How did he know about the bomb? | 他怎么知道炸弹的事? |
[28:28] | I told him. | 我和他说的 |
[28:29] | I listen to the police scanner. | 我听警方电台 |
[28:31] | Kind of a hobby. | 算是种爱好吧 |
[28:33] | You hear some things, my god. | 听到不少稀奇事儿 天啊 |
[28:35] | Where did he go? His truck’s still here. | 他去哪了? 他的车还在呢 |
[28:37] | – Friend gave him a ride. – Friend’s name? | – 有朋友送他了一程 – 什么朋友? |
[28:39] | Sure, like I’m gonna tell you. | 哼 以为我会和你说吗 |
[28:41] | Lee is only making things worse by running. | Lee这样逃跑只会让事情恶化 |
[28:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:46] | He said to tell you that he is 100% innocent. | 他都和你们说了 他是100%清白的 |
[28:49] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[28:50] | But that’s no matter once the law getshold of you. | 可一旦被盯上了 也就没啥清白可言了 |
[28:52] | Do you know where he’s gone to? | 你知道他要去哪吗? |
[28:54] | – Wouldn’t you like to know. – Oh, I know. I’m just wondering if you do. | – 你不会知道的 – 哦 我知道 我好奇你知不知道 |
[28:57] | – Yeah? Where’d he go? – Mountains. | – 是吗? 他去哪了? – 山区 |
[29:01] | Well, you’re welcome to look for him. You won’t find him. | 那欢迎你去找他 你找不到他的 |
[29:03] | I bet you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[29:05] | – Capable man, your husband. – Yes, he is. | – 你丈夫是个能干的人 – 是啊 |
[29:07] | Is he armed? | 他有武器吗? |
[29:09] | If he is, it’s for huntin’ and nothing else. | 就算有 也只是打猎用的 |
[29:12] | Send him my best wishes next time you speak to him. | 下次你见到他 记得带我问好哦 |
[29:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:23] | Damn it. I should have never let him go. | 见鬼 我根本就不该放他走 |
[29:25] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[29:26] | Maybe he didn’t, but it sure looks like he did. | 也许不是吧 可他看上去嫌疑最大 |
[29:29] | Rigsby, put out an a.p.b.on lee skelling. | Rigsby 发布Lee Skelling的全境通缉令 |
[29:32] | He’s armed and dangerous, headed for the mountain regions. | 他有武器 很危险 往山区走了 |
[29:36] | Didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[29:38] | Carnelian is a company founded on good, american values. | Carnelian公司的基础理念 是美国的优越价值观 |
[29:41] | We will be a better company because of this, | 这次事件只会让我们更完善 |
[29:43] | and the sick individual behind this campaign Against us wilnot affect us in any way. | 这次针对我们的变态 不会在任何方面影响到我们 |
[29:48] | We will not be intimidated. | 我们不会被吓到的 |
[29:51] | Fool. | 蠢货 |
[29:53] | Playing the hero. He’ll get himself killed. | 装英雄 迟早会害死自己的 |
[29:55] | He has to act tough.Carnelian needs to turn this to their p.r.advantage, | 他必须表现的强硬一点 Carnelian需要把这变成他们公关优势 |
[29:58] | or their business will lose a lot of money. | 不然他们生意会损失一大笔钱 |
[29:59] | How’s carnelian’s stock price? | Carnelian的股票怎么样? |
[30:01] | Down 15% since whittaker’s death and still dropping. | Whittarker死后跌了15% 还在跌 |
[30:04] | Wonder whether anyone made money off the drop. | 我想知道这次暴跌 会不会有人赚到钱 |
[30:06] | Shorting the stock, you mean. | 你是说买空 |
[30:07] | Yeah. If you’d known beforehand th carnelian was gonna be targeted by joe puic | 是啊 如果你事先就知道 Carnelian会被Joe Public盯上 |
[30:11] | Because you are joe public, then betting against them on the market is easy money. | 如果你就是Joe Public 然后投资股市 赚的就太容易了 |
[30:15] | Well, it can’t be skelling, then. He’s got no money to bet with. | 那就不会是Skelling 他根本没钱 |
[30:17] | Well, it’s not skelling. We know that already. | 本来就不是Skelling 我们早就知道了 |
[30:19] | You know that. We’re keeping an open mind. | 是你知道了 我们还是要考虑所有的可能性 |
[30:23] | On it. I’ll run the market trading logs, see if anybody made a killing, so to speak. | 这就办 我查查股市交易 看有没有人出了”杀手锏” |
[30:34] | Any word on skelling? | 有Skelling的消息没? |
[30:35] | A couple of potential sightings in the mt. Whitney area. | 在Whitney山区有些可疑踪迹 |
[30:38] | Locals and park services are all over it. | 地方和林区警方都在搜 |
[30:39] | – We’ll get him. – I doubt it. | – 我们会抓到他的 – 我很怀疑 |
[30:41] | Skelling’s his element up there– his survivalist fantasy life come true. | Skelling的精神内核就在那 — 他的生存者幻想成真了 |
[30:46] | He’s gone to ground like a grizzly bear. | 他就和一头黑熊一样拥抱土地了 |
[30:48] | Eureka. | 查到 |
[30:50] | I found a trading account that made a series of moves in the market against carnelian stock. | 我找到一个账号做了不少 买空Carnelian股份的交易 |
[30:54] | The trades exactly mirror our time line. | 这笔交易和我们的时间线完全一致 |
[30:56] | Is there a name attached to the account? | 帐户上有名字吗? |
[30:58] | There’s a subsidiary track… | 有个附属账户… |
[31:00] | To a british bank– a company account in the name of n.s.holdings. | 转到一间英国银行的– 公司账户 名叫N.S.物产 |
[31:05] | N.s.–nadia sobell. | |
[31:10] | We’re looking for nadia sobell. | 我们要找Nadia Sobell |
[31:12] | She’s out on the mountain with the others playing war. | 她去山里和其他人野战去了 |
[31:14] | – War? – Yeah, you know, with those paintball guns. | – 野战? – 恩 就是用漆弹枪 |
[31:17] | You divide into teams, you get dressed up, and you creep around trying to kill each other. | 分成两队 穿上装备 然后偷偷摸摸的设法射杀对方 |
[31:22] | It’s actually a lot of fun, if only I hadn’t twisted my ankle. | 如果我没扭伤脚踝的话 那其实挺好玩的 |
[31:26] | So, um, what do you guys want to talk to nadia for? | 呃 你们想找Nadia谈些啥? |
[32:08] | Nadia? | |
[32:13] | Nadia? | |
[32:16] | **** | 天啊 |
[32:44] | What do we have? | 有什么线索? |
[32:46] | The body went to the lab a couple hours ago. | 尸体两小时前运去解剖室了 |
[32:47] | Local p.d.’s working a grid search of the crime scene. | 地方警方正在对 犯罪现场进行地毯式搜索 |
[32:50] | Any word on skelling? | 有Skelling的消息吗? |
[32:51] | Nothing recent, but the last good sighting we had of him wamidmorning at a trailhead 3 1/2 miles | 近期没有 不过今早最后一次发现他 |
[32:55] | From the ridge where sobell was shot. | 是在离Sobell被杀山脊3里半的小道上 |
[32:57] | Time line says he could have made it easy. | 从时间上讲 他可以轻松赶到事发地点 |
[32:59] | Coincidence. He didn’t do it. | 巧合 不是他干的 |
[33:00] | We don’t… Never mind. | 谁说的… 算了 |
[33:03] | Whoever did this thinks we’re idiots. | 不管是谁干的 都当我们是傻子 |
[33:05] | – Yes. A mistake. – How so? | – 嗯 一个错误 – 什么? |
[33:07] | We certainly look like idiots when our number one suspect gets shot practically right in front of us. | 头号嫌疑人几乎当我们面被杀 这肯定显得我们蠢笨无比啊 |
[33:12] | Not in front of us. | 没真的当着我们的面啦 |
[33:13] | – Any messages from joe public? – Not a word. | – 还有Joe Public的消息吗? – 只字未闻 |
[33:15] | Won’t hear from him. | 不会再有他的消息了 |
[33:17] | That disguise has grown boring, I suspect. | 那个伪装已经没啥用了 我觉得 |
[33:19] | What, you think joe public’s a ruse? | 你觉得Joe Public只是诱饵? |
[33:21] | So what’s the motive for killing whittaker and sobell then? | 那杀害Whittaker和Sobell的动机是什么? |
[33:23] | Yes, well, that’s the question. | 是 这是问题的关键 |
[33:25] | Whittaker’s death was random. | Whittaker的死亡是偶然事件 |
[33:26] | Any one of them could have taken the dud chute. | 他们中任何一人都有可能拿到那个坏伞包 |
[33:28] | But sobell’s wasn’t. What does that tell us? | 但Sobell则不是 这说明什么? |
[33:33] | What? We give up. | 什么? 猜不到 |
[33:35] | Well, I’m not entirely sure. | 这个 我也不太确定 |
[33:39] | – Are faulk and the others still inside? – Yeah. | – Faulk和其他人还在里面? – 在 |
[33:46] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么? |
[33:48] | – Picnic lunch. – What’s in the bag? | – 野餐 – 袋子里是什么? |
[33:51] | A bomb. | 一颗炸弹 |
[33:53] | What’s in the bag? Seriously. | 袋子里是什么? 别闹了 |
[33:54] | Seriously, a bomb. | 认真的 一颗炸弹 |
[33:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[33:58] | Sobell and I were competing against de shaun and joyce. | Sobell和我一组 对De Shaun和Joyce |
[34:01] | I was tracking joyce when I heard the shot. | 听到枪声时我正在追寻Joyce |
[34:03] | And then I heard de shaun yelling from over the ridge. | 接着我听到De Shaun在山脊那边大喊 |
[34:09] | Mr. Faulk? | Faulk先生? |
[34:11] | Your cars are here, and the baggage is loaded. | 您的车来了 行李也装上车了 |
[34:13] | – Thank you, jake. – You’re leaving? | – 谢谢你 Jake – 你们要走了? |
[34:15] | Yes. It was a mistake to stay. | 是的 留在这是个错误的决定 |
[34:18] | I was tempting fate to prove a point, and now poor nadia has paid for it. | 我想与命运抗衡 但可怜的Nadia却为此付出了代价 |
[34:22] | – It’s too much. – You can’t blame yourself. | – 代价太大了 – 别太自责 |
[34:25] | – Why not? – Excuse me? | – 为何不自责? – 你说什么? |
[34:27] | No, that’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[34:30] | The barb is well-placed. I’ve been wrong. The company’s been wrong. | 陷阱是早布置好的 我做过错事 公司也做过 |
[34:34] | I need to issue a statement, make an apology. | 我要发布一个声明 作出道歉 |
[34:37] | No, no. You can’t let this psycho win. | 不 你不能向那个神经病屈服 |
[34:39] | No, no, no. Not to joe public, to the general public, to the people. | 不 不是针对Joe Public的 是针对大众的 所有人 |
[34:42] | Carnelian is going to change its ways and become a better company, | Carnelian要改变路线 成为一个更好的公司 |
[34:45] | Redeemed by its suffering, reborn, rebranded, ethical, honest, clean. | 要浪子回头 浴火重生 改头换面 更道德 更诚实 更清白 |
[34:50] | That’s brliant. | 太好了 |
[34:52] | Yes, it is. It’s brilliant. | 的确是 太好了 |
[34:54] | No, it’s just necessary. | 不 只是应该做的 |
[34:57] | However, I want a campaign on those themes ready by next week. | 不过 下周前 我要一份关于这个主题的演讲稿 |
[35:00] | – I’ll get someone working on it. – Hey, uh, phone call from van pelt. | – 我找人来写 – 嘿 Van Pelt打来电话 |
[35:02] | Forensics got a hit on the bullet that was taken out of sobell. | 法医从Sobell体内的子弹上找到了线索 |
[35:05] | It’s a boat tail .264 caliber bullet manufactured | 是一颗0.264口径的舟尾弹 |
[35:08] | by winchester in 1989 as part of a custom batch To be given to the top ten finalists | 1989年由Winchester特制 是专门给内华达州雷诺城 |
[35:13] | in the annual american cowboy shootist competition in reno, nevada. | 年度牛仔射击大赛前十名选手的 |
[35:16] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[35:18] | Let me guess–jake cooby. | 让我猜猜–Jake Cooby |
[35:21] | – Seventh place. – Jake cooby? The ranch manager? | – 第七名 – Jake Cooby? 牧场经理? |
[35:24] | Of course. It all adds up. | 没错 这就说得通了 |
[35:26] | – It’s perfect. – It is? | – 太完美了 – 是吗? |
[35:28] | Why would cooby want to kill somebody? | Cooby为什么要杀人呢? |
[35:31] | Well, let’s go ask him. Mr. Faulk? | 这还得问他 Faulk先生? |
[35:34] | Where does Mr. Cooby put his feet up? | Cooby先生现在在哪儿呢? |
[35:37] | – The staff kitchen. – Thank you. | – 员工厨房 – 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Uh, wait. | 呃 等一下 |
[35:41] | Why is jake involved? | 这关Jake什么事? |
[35:42] | Uh, the bullet that killed nadia– apparently very special, | 嗯 杀害Nadia的那颗子弹很特殊 |
[35:46] | almost certainly belongs to Mr. Cooby. | 几乎可以肯定是属于Cooby先生的 |
[35:48] | Jake? Can’t be. | Jake? 不可能 |
[35:50] | You know him well, don’t you? | 你很了解他 是吗? |
[35:51] | Yeah. I’ve been coming here for six years. We’re good friends. | 是啊 连续六年我都来这 我们是好朋友 |
[35:53] | This is a good man. Salt of the earth. This can’t be. | 他是个好人 社会中坚 不会是他 |
[35:58] | Forensics doesn’t lie. | 鉴证不会错 |
[36:00] | He never expressed animosity towards you? | 他从未向你表示出仇恨? |
[36:02] | No, never. | 从来没有 |
[36:05] | Must be a secret grudge. | 肯定是怀恨在心 |
[36:08] | Staff kitchen, you said, this way? | 你说的员工厨房 是在这边吗? |
[36:14] | Maybe you can help us. Well, of course.Anything I can do– | – 或许你能帮忙 – 当然 任何事- |
[36:15] | come with me when I talk to Mr. Cooby. | 我去跟Cooby先生谈 你也一起来吧 |
[36:17] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[36:18] | Hold on. I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 等一下 我觉得这样不太好 |
[36:21] | Well, it’s him that cooby’s angry with. | 他是Cooby怨恨的对象 |
[36:23] | Let’s use that, vex him, open him up a little. | 利用这点 咱们可以激怒他 让他露馅 |
[36:25] | Maybe it’ll work, but it’s too risky. | 或许能管用 但是太冒险了 |
[36:27] | You can wait outside with your gun drawn in case cooby gets a little haywire. | 你可以拿着枪在外面盯着 以防Cooby突然发飙 |
[36:38] | You saying it’s me? I shot her? | 你说是我干的? 我枪杀了她? |
[36:41] | Yes, and cut whittaker’s parachute and planted the bomb that almost killed Mr. Faulk here. | 是啊 还破坏了Whittaker的伞包 埋了个炸弹 差点把Faulk先生干掉 |
[36:45] | I surely did not. | 肯定不是我干的 |
[36:47] | Jeez! Why in heck would I do all that? | 天啊! 我为什么要那么做呢? |
[36:50] | That’s what we’d like to know. | 我们也想知道 |
[36:51] | Are you guys for real? Come on. | 你们来真的? 得了吧 |
[36:54] | – How long have you known me, Mr. Faulk? – Why, jake? | – 你认识我多少年了 Faulk先生? – 为什么 Jake? |
[36:57] | What did I ever do to you to justify this? Help me understand. | 我做错什么让你这么对我? 告诉我 |
[37:01] | Ay, now see here– | 好吧 听着– |
[37:05] | I don’t know how, but you got the wrong idea about me. | 我不知道是怎么回事 但你们想错了 |
[37:07] | Is that right? | 真的吗? |
[37:09] | Then why was it that one of your prize bullets killed nadia sobell? | 那为什么你获奖的子弹之一 杀害了Nadia Sobell? |
[37:13] | It was? | 真的? |
[37:14] | And why did you build this clever thing, huh? | 还有 你为何要造这么个玩意? |
[37:16] | What? Is that a bomb? | 啥? 那是个炸弹? |
[37:19] | Yes, jake, it’s your bomb. You made it. | 是的 Jake 这是你的炸弹 你造的 |
[37:22] | – No, I didn’t! What have you been smokin’, man? – Really? | – 不是我 你嗑啥药了? – 真不是你? |
[37:25] | No, it’s not? This is not your trigger? | 不是你干的? 这不是你弄的引爆器? |
[37:28] | For god sakes! | 看在上帝份上! |
[37:29] | – Is that– – it’s okay. | – 那是– – 没关系 |
[37:31] | Everyone just stay calm. It’s no problem. | 大家都镇定 没关系的 |
[37:35] | I’m pretty sure you disarm it by removing this wire from the red terminal. | 我很确定 你可以从红色接口上拿掉这根线 炸弹就解除了 |
[37:39] | No! Idiot. | 不是! 蠢蛋 |
[37:43] | There. What the hell are you playin’ at? | 这下可以了 你这是搞什么? |
[37:47] | – As they say. – What are you talkin’ about? | – 果然啊 – 你说什么呢? |
[37:51] | You knew how to disarm the bomb because you made it. | 你知道如何拆这个炸弹 因为是你做的 |
[37:55] | You planted it to divert suspicion from yourself. | 你埋了炸弹 这样可以转移你自己的嫌疑 |
[37:59] | Ergo, it was you that killed whittaker and sobell. | 因此 是你杀了Whittaker和Sobell |
[38:04] | I hate to spoil your theory, but it’s obvious how to disarm the bomb. | 很不愿破坏你的理论 但很显然 谁都知道怎么拆这个炸弹 |
[38:08] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是的吧 |
[38:09] | I bet 90% of people would think to remove this wire here, | 我敢赌90%的人会选择弄断这根线 |
[38:11] | – that’d be the right thing to do. – No! | – 这样才对 – 别! |
[38:13] | The bomb squad took out the explosive. | 拆弹组已经拆除了炸药 |
[38:15] | That’s just play-doh, and you are a wretched, scheming, cold-hearted murderer. | 这只是个空壳玩具 而你则是一个拙劣阴险的冷血杀手 |
[38:20] | Where do you keep your tea, Mr. Cooby? | Cooby先生 茶在哪里? |
[38:21] | Uh, in the cabinet. | 哦 在橱柜里 |
[38:23] | – You’re mad. – Thank you. | – 你疯了 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[38:25] | Oh, uh, and could you please ask agent lisbon to come in? | 哦对了 麻烦你叫Lisbon探员进来 好吗? |
[38:30] | Thanks, Mr. Cooby. | 谢谢 Cooby先生 |
[38:35] | You have no legal proof whatsoever. | 无论怎样 你也没有合法证据 |
[38:39] | Legal proof will be found, no doubt. | 合法证据肯定会有的 |
[38:42] | But personally, I don’t need it. | 但就我个人而言 我不在乎 |
[38:44] | I just like to know that I’m right. | 我只想知道自己猜对了 |
[38:48] | Sir, put your hands behind your back. | 先生 把双手放到背后 |
[38:51] | You’re under arrest. Let’s go. | 你被捕了 走吧 |
[39:11] | I knew it was you as soon as the bomb under your bed failed to go off. | 你床下的炸弹没爆 我就知道是你干的 |
[39:14] | It was too clever, randy. Too clever. | 太自作聪明了 Randy |
[39:17] | Don’t call me randy. | 别叫我Randy |
[39:18] | But why would you randomly want to kill one of your own executives? | 但你为何要随机杀害一个你的主管呢? |
[39:22] | Doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[39:23] | Then sobell was shot, and I saw your whole game. Randy. | 后来Sobell死了 我这才了解了你的整个计划 Randy |
[39:30] | That’s very childish. | 你太幼稚了 |
[39:31] | Whittaker’s death was merely a camouflage to disguise sobell’s death. | Whittaker之死 只不过是为了掩盖Sobell的死 |
[39:36] | She’s who you needed dead. | 她才是你想杀的人 |
[39:39] | I won’t say anything until my lawyer arrives. | 我的律师来之前 我什么都不会说的 |
[39:41] | Suffice to say, you have no proof. | 况且你又没证据 |
[39:44] | The question is, what did sobell have on you? | 问题是 Sobell有你什么把柄? |
[39:48] | What was she going to do? | 她要干什么? |
[39:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:52] | That was a rhetorical question. | 我是打算自问自答的 |
[39:54] | We know everything we need to now. | 我们已经掌握了所有事情 |
[39:56] | This is an affidavit from nadia sobell’s lawyer. | 这是Nadia Sobell的律师声明 |
[40:00] | Nadia was secretly negotiating to join k.b.t., your number one rival. | Nadia暗地里在和你的头号竞争对手K.B.T 商谈加盟事宜 |
[40:04] | She was also drafting a sexual harassment suit against you to coincide with her departure. | 同时她还准备起诉你性骚扰 配合她离开 |
[40:08] | That’s why she was shorting carnelian stock, and that’s why you needed to kill her. | 所以她才会卖空Carnelian股票 所以你才想杀了她 |
[40:10] | Because nobody gets on top of randall faulk, do they? | 因为没人能凌驾于Randall Faulk之上对吧? |
[40:15] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[40:18] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师呢? |
[40:20] | But I gotta tell you, the whole joe q. Public ruse– genius. | 但我得承认 这个Joe Q. Public的伪装 相当有才 |
[40:26] | I couldn’t see how you could profit from attacking your own company. | 我看不出攻击自己的公司 会让你得到什么好处 |
[40:29] | But you, you have vision… | 但是你非常有远见… |
[40:31] | Carnelian reborn and rebranded. | Carnelian要浴火重生 改头换面 |
[40:35] | Everybody loves a comeback. | 人人都爱浪子回头 |
[40:37] | Everybody loves redemption. | 人人都爱看救赎好戏 |
[40:41] | – You have nothing. – We have enough to rip you to pieces. | – 你没证据 – 我们足以把你整垮 |
[40:43] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[40:45] | So before your lawyer gets here and ties everybody’s hands, | 所以在你的律师过来碍手碍脚之前 |
[40:49] | let’s make a deal. | 我们来做个交易 |
[40:57] | – I’m listening. – Good. | – 我听着呢 – 好 |
[41:00] | We’ll call whittaker manslaughter one. | Whittaker之死 我们以一级过失杀人罪起诉 |
[41:03] | We’ll forget about the bomb. | 不追究炸弹一事 |
[41:06] | And we won’t go after the death penalty. | 我们也不要求判死刑 |
[41:13] | In exchange for what? | 要交换什么? |
[41:23] | Bills… | 账单… |
[41:36] | ******* | 支付 Lee/Jessie Skelling 50万美元 Carnelian信托公司 |
[41:53] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[41:58] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- 720P re-sync : tw612 | sync:揣艮艮 |