| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | 
| [00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 | 
| [00:10] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 友情提示: 本集男主Simon Baker的妻子客串演出 | 
| [00:16] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
| [00:24] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [00:36] | The victim is felix hanson.47. | 受害者叫Felix Hanson 47岁 | 
| [00:38] | Took three bullets to the chest. No weapon found. | 胸部连中3弹 没发现凶器 | 
| [00:40] | The coroner estimates the shooting occurred some time between midnight and 3:00 a.m. | 法医估计枪击发生在 半夜12点到凌晨3点间 | 
| [00:44] | Why is this one ours, boss? | 为啥这也归我们管 老大? | 
| [00:45] | Looks like a mugging to me. Hollywood homicide can handle that. | 我看像是抢劫行凶 好莱坞凶杀科就能搞定的 | 
| [00:48] | It came from the big brass. | 上头施压叫我们接的 | 
| [00:49] | Tthanson was super rich, and he was a california state representative for six years. | Hanson腰缠万贯 而且是连任6年的加州众议员 | 
| [00:54] | Golfing buddy of the attorney general? | 总检察长的高尔夫球友? | 
| [00:56] | Correct, but not quite fair. Hanson was a good guy. | 对的 但不尽然 Hanson是个好人 | 
| [01:00] | He headed a campaign against the drug trade. | 他领导了场反毒品交易运动 | 
| [01:02] | He kicked butt, named names and made a lot of enemies. | 他果敢坚决 得罪了不少人 | 
| [01:05] | Wait a second. I know this guy. He’s semifamous. | 等下 我认识这人 他有点名气 | 
| [01:08] | He, uh, he was married to felicia scott. | 他 他是Felicia Scott的丈夫 | 
| [01:11] | She left the movies for him. | 她为他退出影坛 | 
| [01:12] | Felicia scott? | |
| [01:14] | Oh, come on. You know, she’s been in loads of movies. | 拜托 她演过好多电影 | 
| [01:16] | Sudden embrace. Love that movie. | “突然而至的拥抱” 这电影不错 | 
| [01:19] | Okay, my point is, if this is drug-related, | 好吧 要是和毒品有关 | 
| [01:22] | The a.g.is gonna want to use all of his resources to close this case. | 总检察长会用尽 一切人力物力来侦破这案子 | 
| [01:26] | Anybody hear shots, see what happened? | 有人听到枪声 看到案发经过吗? | 
| [01:28] | Nobody’s come forward so far, but, uh, marilyn monroe and charlie chaplin over there, | 至今没人提供线索 倒是有玛丽莲梦露和卓别林在那边 | 
| [01:33] | They were with hanson when the first officer arrived on the scene. | 警察抵达犯罪现场前 他们和Hanson在一起 | 
| [01:36] | Any kids? | 有孩子吗? | 
| [01:37] | Daughter. 16. | 女儿 16岁 | 
| [01:41] | – How you doing? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 | 
| [01:42] | You didn’t happen to pick up a set of car keys off this guy, did you? | 你在他身上没找到车钥匙 是吗? | 
| [01:45] | Uh, no. | 没找到 | 
| [01:47] | Valet ticket? | 代客停车票呢? | 
| [01:48] | No, nothing in the pockets. | 没有 口袋里什么也没 | 
| [01:51] | – Nobody walks in l.a. – No. No, they don’t. | – 没人会在洛杉矶以步代车 – 对 对 没人会 | 
| [01:58] | ******* | 你们没听到什么奇怪的声音 对吧? | 
| [02:00] | And where were you going when you found the victim? | 发现受害人时 你们正准备去哪儿? | 
| [02:03] | I don’t speak, uh… | 我不说话的… | 
| [02:05] | In the movies, no. But her in the real world, you speak. You just did. | 在电影里 的确 但这是现实世界 你得说话 你刚刚就说了 | 
| [02:09] | I’m saying nothing more. | 我没什么要说的 | 
| [02:10] | Five hours we’ve been here. | 我们在这耽误5小时了 | 
| [02:13] | For the umpteenth time, I was going home from work. Victor was walking me to my car. | 说过几百遍了 我下班打算回家 Victor陪我走到停车场 | 
| [02:17] | And what is your work? | 你做什么工作的? | 
| [02:20] | I’m marilyn. | 我是玛丽莲梦露 | 
| [02:22] | How is that your work? | 那怎么能算是你的工作? | 
| [02:24] | I stand on the street. People take photos of me and give me tips. | 我站在街上 人们和我合影 然后给我小费 | 
| [02:27] | – Why? – I don’t know. Where are you from? | – 为什么? – 我咋知道? 你火星来的? | 
| [02:33] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么看? | 
| [02:35] | You. What’s your real name? | 你 你真名是什么? | 
| [02:38] | Norma je baker. | Norma Je Baker(梦露的真名) | 
| [02:39] | What’s your real real name? | 我问的是你的真名 | 
| [02:41] | Yolanda quinn. | |
| [02:43] | Yolanda, you don’t actually look very much like marilyn at all. | Yolanda 其实你长得 和玛丽莲梦露一点也不像 | 
| [02:47] | You do this kind of work ’cause you feel a deep connection with her, yeah? | 你自认为和她有某种渊源 所以才从事这工作的 是吧? | 
| [02:50] | – I guess. – Yeah. | – 大概吧 – 嗯 | 
| [02:52] | She was a lonesome soul, poor woman. | 她的灵魂孤独寂寥 可怜可悯 | 
| [02:54] | Longed for affection, attention, acceptance. | 她渴望爱情的雨露 关注的目光 大众的认同 | 
| [02:58] | She got it. She came out here, and she worked hard, and she struggled, and she got it– | 最后获得成功 她本是无名小卒 刻苦奋斗 终得以名载史册 | 
| [03:03] | All the love and respect that she longed for. And you can, too. You will. | 最后受到千人爱慕 万人敬仰 你也可以 你也行 | 
| [03:07] | You will, yolanda, if you do the right thing now. | 要是你今天不入歧途的话 你也行 Yolanda | 
| [03:10] | What thing? | 什么歧途? | 
| [03:12] | Hand over the valet ticket, yolanda, that you stole from the dead man. | 把从那尸体上偷得的 代客停车票交出来 Yolanda | 
| [03:18] | – I haven’t got any valet ticket. – Then tell charlie to hand it over. | – 我没拿什么代客停车票 – 那叫卓别林交出来 | 
| [03:25] | – Give him the ticket. – Son of a bitch. | – 把票给他 – 狗娘养的 | 
| [03:28] | Give it! | 给他! | 
| [03:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:33] | – Can we go? – Sure. | – 我们能走了吧? – 当然 | 
| [03:35] | I’ll keep the cops at bay. You guys run. | 我帮你们牵制住警察 你们快跑 | 
| [03:38] | Run! Run! Go, go, go, go, go! Run! | 跑! 跑! 快快快! 跑! | 
| [03:42] | Nice. I could arrest you for that. | 太好了 我能因此逮捕你 | 
| [03:43] | You’ll never take me alive, copper. | 你以为你能活捉我啊 小警官 | 
| [03:45] | – Seriously. – Seriously, it’s marilyn and charlie. | – 我是认真的 – 说真的 那可是卓别林和玛丽莲梦露 | 
| [03:48] | What, do you want to make a comedy arrest, see your name written in the weird news section? | 怎么 你想把逮捕搞成个闹剧 你再被媒体当成笑料报道? | 
| [04:02] | Where did he valet? | 他在哪停的车? | 
| [04:03] | At musso & frank’s, down the block. | 在Musso & Frank饭店 在街的另一头 | 
| [04:05] | After you’re done here,ppgo back to the restaurant. | 这边处理完后 到那饭店去趟 | 
| [04:07] | Go through the credit card receipts. | 查看下信用卡收据 | 
| [04:08] | – Find out who he was having dinner with last night. – Will do. | – 看看昨晚他和谁一起吃饭 – 好 | 
| [04:14] | Uh, boss? | 老大? | 
| [04:21] | So I guess it is drug trade-related– but not in a good guy way. | 我想这和毒品交易有关 但可不是好的关联 | 
| [04:32] | and I want to pull back really, rely slowly. | 我想缓慢地往后拉 | 
| [04:35] | Then I want toick up a little piece of that, do at, up, okay? | 然后我想移上去一点 就这么做 好吧? | 
| [04:37] | And at the same te, simulneous, theye gonna come to the windo | 同时 他们得慢慢靠近窗户 Poseidon摄影棚 加州 伯班克市 | 
| [04:37] | P****** | 同时 他们得慢慢靠近窗户 Poseidon摄影棚 加州 伯班克市 | 
| [04:40] | And wee gonna catch them when they comeo the window. | 然后在他们靠近窗户的途中 我们一把抓住 | 
| [04:41] | – Gabriel fanning? – Yeah, that me. | – 是我 | 
| [04:44] | Cbi. We nt to talk to yo aboufelix hanson. | 我们是加州调查局的 想和你谈谈Felix Hanson | 
| [04:48] | Why? What did he do? | 怎么? 他做什么了? | 
| [04:51] | – He died last night. – What? | – 他昨晚死了 – 什么? | 
| [04:54] | Is theomewhere we can talk? | 能找个地方谈谈吗? | 
| [04:56] | Yeah, back over here. | 嗯 到后面来 | 
| [05:00] | Last night at dinner with felix, both of your credit cards we charged at 11:30. | 昨晚你和Felix吃晚饭时 你们的信用卡刷卡记录是11点半 | 
| [05:04] | You staythe restaura much longer? | 你们后来还在饭店里待了一会儿? | 
| [05:06] | No, wet soon after tt. | 没 之后不久后我们就离开了 | 
| [05:09] | We were ving a good time, but, um, I wanted to bup early this morning. | 我们相谈甚欢 但今早我得早起 | 
| [05:14] | To’s the first of production. | 明天是新片开机第一天 | 
| [05:16] | What is the oduction | 什么片? | 
| [05:17] | a dozen roses.I’m directin | “一束红玫瑰” 我是导演 | 
| [05:20] | felix finaed the picture. That’shy we were having dinr. | Felix是投资人 所以我们聚在一起吃饭 | 
| [05:23] | We were celeg his first foray asilm producer. | 庆祝他第一次当电影制片人 | 
| [05:25] | How did he get into film producing? | 他怎么进入电影制片业的? | 
| [05:28] | He’s, uh, rried toelicia scott. | 他娶了Felicia Scott | 
| [05:31] | She’s starring in the vie. | 她是这部片子的主演 | 
| [05:32] | Felicia scott. Remind me? | Felicia Scott 提示我下? | 
| [05:36] | Come on. Felicia scott? | 拜托 Felicia Scott? | 
| [05:38] | “love times two.” Aby, you’re mine.” | “双倍爱” “宝贝 你是我的唯一” | 
| [05:41] | – “sudden embrac” – sudden embrace.Good. | – “突然而至的拥抱” – “突然而至的拥抱” 没错 | 
| [05:43] | Sounds famiar. The were all a while back, though, ren’t they? | 貌似挺耳熟 但都是以前的片子 对吧? | 
| [05:46] | She s better now than she did t – or just good, anyhow. | 她现在演得比以往好得多 不管怎样都不错了 | 
| [05:49] | So wt’s this movie about? | 这片子讲什么的? | 
| [05:51] | A mother’s quest to find good men for r three hters. | 一位母亲想为3个女儿找到好男人 | 
| [05:54] | – It’s funny. ‘S moving.Is sexy– – can I readt? | – 妙趣横生 感人肺腑 性感妖娆 – 我能看下吗? | 
| [05:57] | You can’t read it. | 不能给你看 | 
| [05:59] | – It’s aut family and retion and– – gotcha. | – 是关于家庭 救赎还有 – 了解 | 
| [06:03] | Did you anfeliget along? You everave any argumes? | 你和Felix合得来吗? 有没有过争执? | 
| [06:06] | I loved him. Loved him. | 我喜欢他 喜欢得不得了 | 
| [06:09] | Any people in this to are phonies. | 这行很多人都虚伪做作 | 
| [06:11] | But felix hanson–he real. | 但Felix Hanson–真实坦诚 | 
| [06:14] | Felix–he dn’t like something, ‘d say so. | Felix–他要不喜欢就一定会说出来 | 
| [06:16] | What in particul did he not like? | 他尤其不喜欢什么? | 
| [06:18] | Nothing. I’m just saying in gener. | 没什么 我只是说总体情况 | 
| [06:21] | He was like that–real. | 他就是那样–真实坦诚 | 
| [06:23] | how much did he have invested in thfilm? | 他在这部片子上投资了多少? | 
| [06:25] | – Ten. – Million? Of his own money? | – 一千万? 他自掏腰包? | 
| [06:28] | Yep. S a brave ma doing it all for felicia, of course, notust for the potential profits. | 是的 当然不仅仅为了潜在利润 他很舍得为Felicia花钱 | 
| [06:34] | D you two leave the restaurant together? | 你俩是一起离开饭店的吗? | 
| [06:36] | We walked outttgether, ah. | 我们一起走出来的 | 
| [06:38] | Was anybody waing r him? | 有人在等他吗? | 
| [06:40] | I didn’tee anybody. I rked my car downhe street. | |
| [06:43] | We shookands and said good-bye. | 所以我们握手道别 | 
| [06:46] | Do you own a gun, gabriel? | 你有枪吗 Gabriel | 
| [06:49] | No. I like guns, b’m afraid of blowing my owhead off. | 没有 我喜欢枪 但我怕枪走火爆了自己的头 | 
| [06:54] | Yeah. | |
| [06:58] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? | 
| [06:59] | He’s lyi. Theyad an argument last night. | 他在撒谎 他们昨晚有争执 | 
| [07:02] | You go out to celebrate with the man that financed your movie, | 你跑出去和你的影片投资人庆祝 | 
| [07:04] | And you only pay half the dinner bill? | 却只付一半的账单? | 
| [07:08] | Van pelt? We nd gabriel fannincell phone records fr last night. | Van Pelt? 我们要 Gabriel Fanning昨晚的通话记录 | 
| [07:12] | Sure.D while I have you, | 好 还有 | 
| [07:14] | the last number dialed ansos cell waslocked, I had the phone comny trace it. | 打给Hansons的最后一个号码是隐藏的 所以我让通信公司追查 | 
| [07:19] | – Bebengtorederickoss. – Who? | – 是Rederick Ross的号码 – 谁? | 
| [07:22] | Oh, just a convicted felon with multie possession and assault charges. | 有几起非法侵占和袭击指控的重犯 | 
| [07:27] | Beautiful. Ind out where he is, and havehe boys pick himp. | 干得好 找到他的地址 叫兄弟们把他带回局里 | 
| [07:30] | Okay. Wait a minute. I know this guy. | 好的 等下 我认识这人 | 
| [07:33] | He–‘s on that er commercial. | 他–他演过啤酒广告 | 
| [07:35] | Oh, the one with tma? | 那个…有喇嘛的广告? | 
| [07:38] | What ? | 什么? | 
| [07:39] | this ross guy– he must be ator, too. | 这个叫Ross的人–他准是个演员 | 
| [07:42] | You ow that beer commercia with t guy wearing the toga? | 你知道那个长袍男的啤酒广告吗? | 
| [07:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah, and we’re all suppos to be surprised when the toga ts caught in the elevar. | 嗯 嗯 电梯里惊现长袍男时 我们都大吃一惊 | 
| [07:48] | Yeah, at him. Weird, huh? | 对 就是他 很诡异 哈? | 
| [07:51] | Yeahhe sd d vevetuck to hisay job. | 嗯 他应该专心干演员这份活儿的 | 
| [07:53] | You have the address? | 有地址吗? | 
| [07:55] | Yeah, okay, wait. | 嗯 等下 | 
| [07:58] | – Go pick him up. – Mmyes, ma’am. | – 去把他抓回来 – 是 长官 | 
| [08:04] | ****** | Hanson家宅 加州马里布海滩 | 
| [08:11] | we’re sorry for your ls. | 对您痛失亲人我们深感难过 | 
| [08:16] | How lo wyou tw togeth? | 你们俩在一起多久了? | 
| [08:20] | We’ve been mared most eight years. | 我们结婚快8年了 | 
| [08:23] | Ere re you lasght? | 你昨晚在哪? | 
| [08:25] | Palm springs felix insisted I hava sp weekend before filmi started. | 棕榈泉 Felix执意要我 在电影开拍前去温泉好好放松一下 | 
| [08:32] | – Anyou? – He. | – 你呢? – 在家 | 
| [08:35] | Was there anybody in your and’s life osed a threat toim? | 有人威胁过你丈夫吗? | 
| [08:38] | Somebody he didn feesafe around? | 他有没觉得谁会对他不利? | 
| [08:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:41] | – We found– – what was it thatirst attracted you to your husband? | – 我们找到 – 你丈夫哪里最先吸引到你? | 
| [08:44] | Not his looks. | 不是他的长相 | 
| [08:47] | – Really? – Yeah, really. He not youpe. | |
| [08:50] | And what is my type? | 那我喜欢什么型? | 
| [08:56] | Sporty b boys with a hiddenasocstic streak… | 有隐藏受虐倾向的运动型坏男孩 | 
| [09:02] | Not too bright. | 不是太阳光型的 | 
| [09:04] | Not en close. | 八杆子打不到边 | 
| [09:06] | No, that was a bull’eye. | 不 被我说中了 | 
| [09:08] | So what did you like about felix? | 你到底喜欢Felix哪里? | 
| [09:10] | His voic his self-assurance. | 他的声音 他的自信 | 
| [09:15] | I don’t understand how ese questions are relent. | 我不明白这些问题和案子有关? | 
| [09:17] | Oh, no reason.Justuh, curiou | 无关 只是出于好奇 | 
| [09:22] | we found a large bag of marijuana d vaous other prescripti drugs in the trunk ofhusband’s r. | 我们在你丈夫的汽车后备箱里 找到一大包大麻还有大量处方药 | 
| [09:28] | – Well, that’s absurd. – Y? | – 荒谬至极 – 为什么? | 
| [09:31] | Because felix didn’t do drugs, period. | 因为Felix不吸毒的 到此为止 | 
| [09:34] | Ey’ven planted. | 肯定是被栽赃的 | 
| [09:38] | I’m straighted, have beer years. | 我是”不沾烟酒毒品者”的一员 已经好多年了 | 
| [09:41] | Know anybody named freddie ss? | 认识叫Freddie Ross的人吗? | 
| [09:44] | No. Whis that? | 不认识 那是谁啊? | 
| [09:48] | It’s mine. | 是我的手机 | 
| [10:02] | There you g itabriel’s assistant. He wants us to report to set for rehearls. | 是Gabriel的助理 他让我们去片场 准备彩排 | 
| [10:07] | Tell him wel be there on time. | 和他说我们会准时到的 | 
| [10:09] | I’m sure they woulunderstand if you don’t go in to work today. | 如果你今天不去工作 我肯定他们会理解的 | 
| [10:13] | Oh, believe me, I wod like to ck o of the whole project. | 哦 相信我 我退出整部电影 | 
| [10:17] | Wh felix ne, this no point. | Felix一走 一切都没意义了 | 
| [10:20] | But the insurance company oldinge to my contract. | 可保险公司以合约要挟我 | 
| [10:23] | They won’t en cer any delays, and I don’t want endp in court. | 他们连延误几天都不肯答应 而我也不想最后闹上法庭 | 
| [10:30] | You in the movie, too? | 你也是演员吗? | 
| [10:32] | Kind of. | 算是吧 | 
| [10:35] | We gave he a small speaking role as one of my daughters. | 我们给了她一个有对白的 小角色 演我其中一女儿 | 
| [10:40] | – ‘T thacute? – Yeah. | – 很可爱吧? – 是啊 | 
| [10:45] | Do you wanna be an actress? | 你想做演员吗? | 
| [10:48] | Whatever. Notmore. | 无所谓啦 再也不想了 | 
| [10:54] | Hoy, inow it’s hard no but one day you might be glad that | 宝贝 我知道现在对你来说很难 | 
| [10:57] | You wera part of something that so important to your father. | 不过有一天 你会很高兴 参与了对你父亲如此重要的事 | 
| [11:03] | He didn’t th this film was important? | 他觉得这电影不重要吗? | 
| [11:05] | No, he tught gabriel screweup the script. | 不 他认为Gabriel搞糟了剧本 | 
| [11:08] | He wanted to back out of the film. | 他是想退出的 | 
| [11:12] | don’t be a drama queen. | 别小题大做了 | 
| [11:14] | He wast happy with the scrt, but that’s why he met with briel, to talk it through. | 他是不满意剧本 所以才和 Gabriel见面谈嘛 | 
| [11:18] | He wasn’t gonna ba out. | 他没打算退出 | 
| [11:20] | Heay have threatened to baut to get what he nted that’s how it works. | 他可能威胁说要退出以求其所愿 这生意不就这回事吗 | 
| [11:28] | So who’s the fella? | 那小伙子是谁? | 
| [11:30] | – Brandon. – Brandon who? | – Brandon姓什么? | 
| [11:32] | Brann lton , | |
| [11:34] | you , uh, dating? | 你们在约会吗? | 
| [11:36] | Dating? No. Maybe. Sort of. That’s so nerdy, datg. | 约会? 不 也许 算是吧 说是约会也太傻了吧 | 
| [11:42] | Your stepmother didn’tike him? | 你继母不喜欢他? | 
| [11:43] | No. Thank you for not saying anything. | 不喜欢 谢谢你啥都没说 | 
| [11:45] | – Forget it. – We’ll being yo sydney. | – 不必在意 – 再见 Sydney | 
| [11:50] | – Brandon fult – I’m ont. | – 我去查 | 
| [11:57] | Freddie ross, apartment 23. | Freddie Ross 23号房间 | 
| [12:02] | Supposedly this guy’s also an actor. | 这家伙估计也是个演员 | 
| [12:04] | – He was in that beerommercial. – The one with the llama? | – 他拍过啤酒广告 – 有喇嘛那个? | 
| [12:06] | No, the one with the guy in the toga. | 不是 穿长袍的那个 | 
| [12:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 | 
| [12:11] | Stupid. | 真蠢 | 
| [12:15] | Nobody home. | 里边没人 | 
| [12:22] | St! Police! | 站住! 警察! | 
| [12:24] | Hey,hold it. | 嘿 站住 | 
| [12:26] | ****** | 我们是加州调查局的 | 
| [12:33] | Stop! | 站住! | 
| [12:35] | Out of the car! | 下车! | 
| [12:41] | – Crap. – it’s okay.I got the plate. | – 妈的 – 没事 我记下车牌了 | 
| [12:49] | I just spoke to minelli. The warrant’s on its way. | 我刚和Minelli说过了 搜查令马上到 | 
| [12:52] | Okay, boss. We’ll wait here for it. | 好的 头儿 我们在这儿等着 | 
| [12:54] | Yeah, search ross’ place. Rrthe l.a.p.d.should be– | 恩 搜Ross家 洛杉矶警察应该会– | 
| [12:56] | Yeah, they’ve been helpful so far. | 恩 他们目前为止都很帮忙 | 
| [12:58] | – It shouldn’t be long. – All right. | – 不用太久的 – 好的 | 
| [13:00] | We’ll keep you posted, boss. | 我们随时通知你情况 头儿 | 
| [13:02] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 | 
| [13:04] | – Hello? – It’s a clod set. What does that mean? | – 喂? – 这是封闭的片场 知道什么意思吗? | 
| [13:06] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [13:06] | – I’ll call you back. – Okay. | – 我待会打给你 – 好的 | 
| [13:09] | Warrant’s on its way. | 搜查令马上到 | 
| [13:14] | This is a closed set. What’s it mean? | 这里是片场 什么意思懂不? | 
| [13:16] | Closed set. | 封闭片场 | 
| [13:17] | I know what it means, but they’re from the cbi. | 我知道是什么意思 可他们是CBI的 | 
| [13:19] | I don’t care if they’re from a faraway galaxy. | 我才不管他们是从 哪个边远星系来的 | 
| [13:22] | This is a closed set, okay? | 这是封闭片场 知道不? | 
| [13:24] | No gawkers, no fans. | 狗仔免进 粉丝免进 | 
| [13:25] | – We’re not fans. – Well, I’m sort of a fan. | – 我们可不是粉丝 – 哦 我算是个粉丝 | 
| [13:28] | California bureau of investigation. | 加州调查局 | 
| [13:30] | We need to speak with gabriel fanning. | 我们要和Gabriel Fanning谈谈 | 
| [13:33] | Oh, he can’t talk to you right now. | 哦 他现在没法和你们谈 | 
| [13:36] | It’s regarding a murder investigation. | 和一起谋杀案有关 | 
| [13:38] | I’m mitch cavanaugh, gabriel’s agent. | 我是Mitch Cavanaugh Gabriel的经纪人 | 
| [13:40] | Hey, mitch. | 嘿 Mitch | 
| [13:41] | – How you doing? – Good. | – 你好啊 – 好 | 
| [13:42] | I heard about what happened to hanson. Tragic. | 我听说了Hanson的事 悲剧啊 | 
| [13:45] | I mean, such a cool guy. Truly. | 很不错的人 真的 | 
| [13:48] | We’re trying to make a movie here, though. | 不过 我们还得在这儿拍电影 | 
| [13:50] | Yeah, well, we’re trying to solve a homicide. | 恩 是啊 我们也得调查凶杀案 | 
| [13:54] | He can’t talk to you right now. | 他现在没空和你们谈 | 
| [13:56] | You keep this up, i’ll have you arrested for obstruction. | 你再这样 我会以 妨碍司法公正逮捕你 | 
| [13:59] | That’s unfortunate, but go ahead. | 真不幸 不过请吧 | 
| [14:02] | I derstand, mitch. Gabriel’s one of your top clients. You can’t lose him. | 我理解你 Mitch Gabriel是你的 高层客户之一 你不能失去他 | 
| [14:07] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [14:09] | No choice, whever he sa. He says “jump,” you jump. | 没办法 他说什么就什么 他说跳 你就得跳 | 
| [14:11] | Bullied at school, were you? | 在学校总被欺负 是吗? | 
| [14:14] | I was not, actually. | 事实上 我才没有 | 
| [14:16] | Sure you were. Even after all these years, you awake sometimes, | 你当然有 虽然这么多年 过去了 你有时也会半夜睡不着 | 
| [14:19] | King of all the ways that you c wreak rge on your tormentors. | 想出各种办法 向折磨过你的人报仇 | 
| [14:23] | And noout of fear and avarice, you let this man fanning bully you the same way. | 而现在 出于恐惧和贪财 你却让这个Fanning以同种方式欺凌你 | 
| [14:27] | Mitch, it’s the same way. It’s same thg. | Mitch 都是一样的 | 
| [14:30] | You goa get a life. | 你得有你自己的生活 | 
| [14:32] | Or get arrted. | 要不就被捕 | 
| [14:38] | Go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [14:41] | That was strong. | 坚强起来 | 
| [14:46] | ********* | |
| [14:57] | Great. Mitch, you little scum sucker. | 真棒 Mitch 你个小人渣 | 
| [15:03] | Class “a.” You have a prescription for these? | A类药品 你有处方吗? | 
| [15:05] | What is this? Come on. Jesus. | 这算什么? 拜托 天啊 | 
| [15:06] | Sit down. We have a few follow-up questions for you. | 坐下 我们有些问题要问你 | 
| [15:09] | Didn’t we do this earlier? I already answered l yo queions. | 之前不是问过了吗? 我已经回答你们的问题了 | 
| [15:11] | Well, that was befe we knew that you were a liar and a drug abuser. | 是啊 我们随后发现 你是个骗子 还滥用药物 | 
| [15:15] | I don’t abuse drugs. Xx I use them. | 我才不滥用药呢 我用药而已 | 
| [15:17] | They’re for creativity. | 可以触发灵感 | 
| [15:18] | Ah, but you don’t deny g a liar. | 啊 可你没否认你说谎了哦 | 
| [15:20] | I didn’t lie. I spun the truth a little bit, maybe. | 我可没说谎 也许颠倒了点事实而已 | 
| [15:23] | Why don’t you tryppgiving it to us straight? | 你为何不直说了呢? | 
| [15:26] | Felicia blabbed, didn’t e? Stupiditch. | Felicia多嘴了是不? 蠢娘们 | 
| [15:30] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [15:31] | Yes, hanson told me last nigh that he was pulling his money out of the movie– | 是啊 Hanson昨晚告诉我 他要撤出这部电影的资金 | 
| [15:36] | The day before principal photography, the sch. | 就在开机前一天 狗屎 | 
| [15:38] | Without his money,ppproduction would have shut down? | 没了他的钱 拍摄就得停止 是吗? | 
| [15:40] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:41] | This is your first feature in what, seven years? | 这是你7年内的第一部电影吗? | 
| [15:46] | Word on the street is you’re a little– little difficult to work with. | 传言你有那么一点难相处哦 | 
| [15:50] | Oh, really? Is that what the word on the street is? | 哦 是吗? 传言是这样吗? | 
| [15:52] | Well, you know what? Screw the word on the street. | 跟你们这么说吧 操他的传言 | 
| [15:54] | I took some time out to recharge. | 我休息了一段时间 充充电 | 
| [15:56] | I’ve been, uh, exploring other aspects of my life. | 我一直在 呃 挖掘我生活的另一面 | 
| [15:59] | Narcotics and despair? | 毒品和绝望? | 
| [16:03] | It’s been tough, okay? | 是挺艰难的 行了吧? | 
| [16:05] | I’ve come very close to having to take a tv gig. | 我差一点就堕落到要拍电视剧了 | 
| [16:08] | So yes, I’m extremely anxious for this film to work. | 所以没错 我特别希望能拍这部电影 | 
| [16:12] | I need it to work. | 我需要它能成功 | 
| [16:13] | Hanson’s death was awfully convenient then. | 那Hanson的死就特别省事了 | 
| [16:15] | Yeah, it was. It was. | 对 是的 是的 | 
| [16:18] | And when you told me he was dead, my heart leapt for joy. | 你们说他死了时 我的心喜悦地狂跳 | 
| [16:21] | And then I felt terrible. | 而后我又特别难受 | 
| [16:23] | And then you felt good again. | 而后你又感觉很好了? | 
| [16:26] | Listen, I’m an artist,kay? | 听着 我是个艺术家 好吗? | 
| [16:29] | I’arrogant and I’m dishonest and I’m childish. But you know wha I’m not stupid. | 我傲慢 我说谎 我幼稚 可你知道吗 我可不傻 | 
| [16:34] | – I do not think I’m above the law. – Gabe. | – 我不认为我能凌驾法律之上 | 
| [16:37] | Fecia’s on set, ready to go. | Felicia准备好了 可以拍了 | 
| [16:39] | – Thanks, mitch, u incompetent weasel. – Wait a minute. | – 谢了 Mitch 你个废物 – 等等 | 
| [16:41] | Lady, I have a movieo sh | 女士 我还有个电影要拍呢 | 
| [16:42] | an’ve got a narcotics charge we can’t ignore. | 我们可不能不管这毒品指控啊 | 
| [16:46] | Those aren’t my drugs. Those are mitch’s drugs. | 那可不是我的 是Mitch的 | 
| [16:50] | Right,ight. That’s not gabe’s drugs. At’s my drugs. | 对对 不是Gabe的 是我的药 | 
| [16:53] | Sorry,abe. I shouldn’t have le them around the trailer. | 对不起 Gabe 我不该随便留在车里的 | 
| [16:55] | How dumb is that? | 多蠢啊 是吧? | 
| [16:57] | N I go, ma’am? | 我可以走了吗 长官? | 
| [17:04] | – Go winn oscar, gabe. – Yeah, yeah. | – 赢个奥斯卡吧 Gabe – 恩 恩 | 
| [17:07] | Mitchell cavanaugh, yore under arrest. | Mitchell Cavanaugh 你被捕了 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, mitch. And I thought we worked through your doormat issues. | 哦 Mitch 我以为已经解决 你那受气包的问题了 | 
| [17:11] | Tell cho to squeeze him a litt. He knows things. | 让周好好逼问他 他知道点什么 | 
| [17:14] | No, I n’t. | 不 我可不知道啊 | 
| [17:15] | Sure, do, mitch. | 你当然知道 Mitch | 
| [17:17] | You’re not gonna like getting squeezed by ch | 被周审可不会有什么好结果 | 
| [17:21] | action! | 开机! | 
| [17:21] | Daisy, where are you? | Daisy 你在哪呢? | 
| [17:23] | I’m home. I’m t feeling so good. | 我在家 我不太舒服 | 
| [17:26] | Oh, but puddin’, you have to come | 哦 可是宝贝 你得来 | 
| [17:28] | why?Why is it so important? | 为什么? 什么事这么重要? | 
| [17:31] | Line. Rowan’s on his way. | 台词:Rowan在路上了 | 
| [17:33] | Rowan. | |
| [17:35] | Rowan is on his way. | Rowan在路上了 | 
| [17:36] | I called him and pretended to be you! | 我扮成你打给他的! | 
| [17:39] | Oh, mom. No, you didn’t. | 哦 妈 不 你没那么做吧 | 
| [17:41] | Oh, yes, I did. | 哦 是啊 我打了 | 
| [17:43] | I’m sorry, pudd’. | 对不起 宝贝 | 
| [17:45] | Rowan’s not even interested in me, and I don’t want him anymore anyway. | Rowan根本对我不感兴趣 再说我也不喜欢他了 | 
| [17:51] | – I’m soy. Sydney, honey. Honey. – Cut! | – 对不起 Sydney 亲爱的 – 停! | 
| [17:56] | You–you can’t just read the lines, hon. | 你–你不能只是读台词 亲爱的 | 
| [17:58] | You have to be daisy. You have to be her. | 你得做Daisy 你得变成她 | 
| [18:01] | I-i ne your passion here, sydney. I’m working alone. | 我-我需要你有激情 Sydney 我现在完全是在演独角戏 | 
| [18:06] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:08] | Okay. Let’s, uh, pick it up from where we left off– rowan doesn’t need me. | 好 从刚停下来的部分继续 — Rowan不需要我 | 
| [18:12] | Two pickup. | 准备第二遍 | 
| [18:14] | Rollin | 摄像机 | 
| [18:15] | speed. | 加速 | 
| [18:19] | Action! | 开拍! | 
| [18:21] | N’s not interestedn me, and I don’want him anymore anyway. | Rowen对我不感兴趣 再说我也不喜欢他了 | 
| [18:25] | Oh, ney, don give up on youdrea so easily | 哦 亲爱的 别这么轻易放弃你的梦 | 
| [18:29] | I know love can be tough, but ‘s all we have in– | 我知道爱情很艰难 可那就是我们的全部– | 
| [18:33] | Hello? | Hello? Hello– 喂? 喂? 喂– | 
| [18:38] | – Hi, rowan. – Good morning, mrs. Atkins. | – 嗨 Rowan – 早上好 Atkins太太 | 
| [18:41] | Daisy’s not here. She’s, uh, she’s at home. | Daisy不在 她在家呢 | 
| [18:44] | Oh, that’s all right. It’s–it’s actually you that I wanted to speak with. | 哦 没关系 其实我是想和你谈 | 
| [18:50] | What you said just now, about love… | 你刚才说的 关于爱… | 
| [19:03] | Cut! Great. Lovely. | 停! 棒 太棒了 | 
| [19:07] | Okay. Okay, everody. We’re gonna go one more time. | 好的好的 大家准备 再来一次就好 | 
| [19:10] | Geoff, baby, don’t flinch before she throws the slap. | Geoff 亲爱的 她扇你你别躲啊 | 
| [19:12] | You don’t knowt’s coming | 你又不知道她要打你 | 
| [19:13] | but she’s king a right wallop. I mean, it hurt. | 但是她打得可够狠的 疼啊 | 
| [19:16] | Oh, I’m sorry for feeling a littlemotional today. | 哦 我为我今天的情绪化而道歉 | 
| [19:20] | Gab-gabriel, this scene is still running really flat. | Gab-Gabriel 这场戏还是太平淡了 | 
| [19:23] | T i-i have an idea.I think I know– | 但我有个主意 我觉得– | 
| [19:25] | we’re in the master, babe. | 没事的 亲爱的 | 
| [19:26] | Pp we’re really, really wide, and you’re abouthat big in the frame. | 场面这么大 你只占芝麻大点地方 | 
| [19:28] | We’re gonna fix it in coverage, okay? | 后期制作再改 行吗? | 
| [19:29] | No, i-i-i realize that, but I think that it’s an important establishing– | 我知道 但我觉得这是角色成形的关键时刻– | 
| [19:33] | No, no, gaiel, please. This is an estabshing moment for the character. | 请等一下 Gabriel 这是树立角色形象之时 | 
| [19:36] | Die screaming,rr you malignt harpy. | 吵死了 疯女人 | 
| [19:37] | I’m sorry. I missed that. Wt? | 不好意思 我没听清 什么? | 
| [19:39] | – You know what? Pp let’s ta ten, folk okay? – Okay. | – 好吧 大家休息十分钟 好吗? – 好的 | 
| [19:42] | – Come on, princess. Let’s talk. – Yeah, please. | – 来吧 小公主 我们谈谈 – 好的 | 
| [19:45] | You ow… I-i know it’s an inch wide, you know? | 你看… 我知道这无关紧要 | 
| [19:48] | No, it’s–i understand. | 不 你看–我知道 | 
| [19:49] | I realize that they’re gonna cover… | 我知道他们要报道… | 
| [20:10] | Good. You’ a good actor. | 挺好的 你是个好演员 | 
| [20:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:14] | It must have been tough when your dad took up with felicia, replacing your real mother. | 你爸爸离开了你亲妈 又娶了Felicia 对你来说一定很难接受 | 
| [20:20] | My real mom is in an alcoholic stupor somewhere in new jersey. | 我亲妈是个住在新泽西的酗酒狂 | 
| [20:24] | I was happy to see her go. | 她走了我挺高兴的 | 
| [20:25] | – Why is it that actors– – bye. | – 那为啥那些个演员– – 再见 | 
| [20:27] | Well, i… Bye. | 呃 我… 再见 | 
| [20:41] | So what do you know, mitch? | 你都知道些什么 Mitch? | 
| [20:44] | Nothing? | 一无所知? | 
| [20:45] | Jane says you know stuff. | Jane说你知道内幕 | 
| [20:46] | – And he’s always right, is he? – Pretty much. | – 他永远是都对的 是吧? – 差不多 | 
| [20:48] | So this is one for the books. It’s a first. | 只有书上才有那种人 我还是第一次听说呢 | 
| [20:51] | – I got nothing for you. – Mitchell, | – 我没啥可说的 | 
| [20:53] | unlawful possession of prescription drugs puts you in line for actual prison time. | 非法持有处方药是可以让你蹲监狱的 | 
| [20:58] | I doubt that, but, uh, if you’re right, so be it. | 我很怀疑 但如果你是对的 那就来吧 无所谓 | 
| [21:00] | Really? So be it? | 真的? 无所谓? | 
| [21:01] | I’m told the pills actually belong to your client, gabe fanning. | 我听说这些药实际上是Gabe Fanning的 你的客户吧 | 
| [21:05] | No comment. | 不予评论 | 
| [21:06] | You’ll go to prison to protect fanning? | 你为了保护Fanning宁愿蹲监狱? | 
| [21:09] | Hey, how good of an agent is mitch cavanaugh? | 嘿 Mitch Cavanaugh这个经纪人怎么样? | 
| [21:10] | Well, he went to prison to protect a client.” | 他为了保护客户都能蹲监狱呢 | 
| [21:13] | Sounds–sounds pretty good to me. | 听上去–对我来说不错 | 
| [21:15] | To protect a client, he became the personal servant of a large and violent criminal– How’s that sound? | 为了袒护客户 变成一宗大案的协犯 这个听上去如何? | 
| [21:22] | Look, I’m willing to speak to you on any subject you care to mention, | 听着 我愿意跟你探讨 任何你想知道的话题 | 
| [21:25] | But on my life, I don’t know who killed felix hanson. | 但是我以性命担保 我不知道谁杀了Felix Hanson | 
| [21:30] | Give me some guidance here. What–what–what do you want to know about? | 给我点头绪 你想知道些什么? | 
| [21:33] | Frederick ross. | |
| [21:35] | Ross? Freddie ross, the drug dealer? | Ross? Freddie Ross 那个毒贩? | 
| [21:38] | – What about him? – Do you know where we can find him? | – 关于他的什么? – 你知道上哪儿能找到他? | 
| [21:41] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [21:42] | Give us ross, and you’re free to go, charges expunged. | 供出Ross 你就可以走了 撤销对你的指控 | 
| [21:46] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [22:20] | There he is. | 他在那儿 | 
| [22:26] | I got the hoodie. | 我去追穿连帽衫的 | 
| [22:30] | ***** | 站住 别跑 | 
| [22:33] | Gotcha! | 抓到了! | 
| [22:36] | ****** | 嘿 站住 | 
| [22:39] | Dndn hanann. Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [22:44] | well, it gooto see you again, in our custody. | 很高兴再见到你 这次你跑不掉了 | 
| [22:47] | How do you know felix hanson? | 你怎么认识Felix Hanson的? | 
| [22:48] | I never met the man in my life. | 我从没见过这个人 | 
| [22:50] | He called ur cell phone minutes before he was shot. | 他在被枪杀前几分钟打了你的手机 | 
| [22:52] | – I was in bed. – Can anyone attest to that? | – 我在睡觉呢 – 有人为你作证吗? | 
| [22:56] | – Bruce. – Where can we find br | – 我们上哪儿能找到Bruce? | 
| [22:59] | probably on my kitchen floor, chewing on a pig’s e that I left for him. | 可能在我厨房里 嚼着我给他留的猪耳朵呢 | 
| [23:04] | What did hanson say when he called you? | Hanson给你打电话说什么了? | 
| [23:06] | Heold me to stay away from his little girl. | 他让我离他女儿远一点 | 
| [23:09] | – You sleeping with her? – Come on. What is she, like 10? | – 你和她有一腿? – 得了吧 她多大 够10岁吗? | 
| [23:13] | – 16. – whatever. | – 16岁 – 爱几岁几岁 | 
| [23:16] | I’not a pervert. I know her boyfriend. He’s t one who’d buy from me. | 我没那么变态 我认识她男朋友 他从我这儿拿货 | 
| [23:22] | Brandofulton. | |
| [23:24] | Little bad boy. | 小坏种 | 
| [23:26] | Hanson had ’em botfollowed. | Hanson跟踪了他们俩 | 
| [23:29] | Shazam! Let him right to me. | 然后 嘭! 就查到我头上来了 | 
| [23:32] | I really do have to get a new system going, you know? | 我正准备走别的路子 明白? | 
| [23:34] | Retail drugs is fosuckers. | 傻瓜才就这么零售毒品 | 
| [23:37] | So where’s brandon now? | 那Brandon现在在哪? | 
| [23:39] | I don’t know. I me, we never hung ou except for business. | 不知道 除了买卖 我跟他没什么来往 | 
| [23:44] | So hanson fod out that brandon got sydney hooked on dru and traced the drugs backo you. | 所以Hanson发现Brandon让Sydney染上毒瘾 然后查到你头上来了? | 
| [23:48] | See, you know, you should write that wn, yoknow, get a pitch together. | 你看 你们应该都写下来 这个故事就精彩了 | 
| [23:51] | You got a murder, intrigue, young love. | 有谋杀 有阴谋 有青涩之恋 | 
| [23:53] | Yeah, all we need is an ending. | 对啊 就差个结局 | 
| [23:55] | Hanson wanted to do you some dam if you killed him off protecti yourself, | Hanson想给你来点教训 如果你杀了他保护自己 | 
| [23:58] | That’s seldefee, justifiable homicide. | 那就是防卫 正当杀人 | 
| [24:01] | Anks for t tip can I call my lawyer now? Please? | 谢谢提醒 我能给我的律师打电话吗? | 
| [24:06] | How long have you been using drugs, sydney? | 你吸毒多久了 Sydney? | 
| [24:08] | You sod like mfather. | 你的语气像我爸 | 
| [24:09] | Yeah, well, you father wasn’t gonna throw you in juvie, was he? | 是啊 但你爸不会送你去少管所 对吧? | 
| [24:12] | That was your weed anur pls we found in the car, wasn’t it? | 车上发现的是你的大麻和毒品 对吧? | 
| [24:15] | You’re the man. You fire it out. | 你说了算 你爱咋想咋想 | 
| [24:18] | It must have ma you pretty ma when your dad your drugs ay fu. | 你爸爸把你的毒品没收了 你肯定挺抓狂的吧 | 
| [24:21] | Yeah, well, it’s not e first ti it happened, and I can always get more. | 是啊 不是第一次了 但我总有法子再搞到货 | 
| [24:24] | – From fddie ross? – From whoever. | – 从Freddie Ross那儿? – 随便从谁那儿都行 | 
| [24:29] | Where’d you meet freddie | 你在那儿和Freddie碰面? | 
| [24:30] | don’t know.Around. | 不知道 附近吧 | 
| [24:31] | Frdie says brandon fulton hooked you up. | Freddie说是Fulton让你染毒的 | 
| [24:33] | Brandos not like pele say he is. | Brandon不是人们所说的那样 | 
| [24:37] | Brandon fulton, actor, 19 years old, ne por arrests– | Brandon Fulton 演员 19岁 九次犯案– | 
| [24:42] | D.i., drug possession, disordly conduct. Shall I gon? | 酒后驾车 非法藏毒 妨碍治安 还让我继续说吗? | 
| [24:46] | Whyo women love bad boys so much? | 为什么男人不坏 女人不爱? | 
| [24:48] | I don’t get it. Why do they love ’em? | 搞不懂 为什么要爱坏男人呢? | 
| [24:50] | What do you think, sydney? | 你觉得呢 Sydney? | 
| [24:51] | – Can I go now? – In a minute. | – 我能走了吗? – 马上 | 
| [24:53] | Your parents rbade you from seeinbrandon. | 你父母禁止你和Brandon来往 | 
| [24:55] | That’s why youidn’t nt your mom to see the picture. | 所以你不想让你妈妈看到照片 | 
| [24:57] | – Yes. – Why didn’t she like him? | – 是的 – 她为什么不喜欢他? | 
| [25:00] | You knowthey said he was aad ience. | 他们说他不教我学好 | 
| [25:02] | He make you do something? | 他让你做什么事了吗? | 
| [25:08] | We needed someh, so I took some sff frothe house. | 我们需要钱 所以我从家里拿了点东西 | 
| [25:11] | Like what? | 拿了什么? | 
| [25:12] | Like stumoney,y, some old gun, pills. | 一些东西 钱 旧枪 药 | 
| [25:15] | Gun?What kindf gu | 枪? 什么样的枪? | 
| [25:17] | I don’t know. Gun. | 不知道 就是枪啊 | 
| [25:19] | Brandon sold it for cash. | Brandon卖了换钱 | 
| [25:21] | You parents stopd u seeing your prince. That you mad? | 你父母阻止你见你的王子 是不是让你很不爽? | 
| [25:25] | – Of course. – So you just kept on seng him? | – 当然 – 那你还和他有来往? | 
| [25:26] | No. No, I have not seen him. | 没有了 我再没见他 | 
| [25:30] | Phone rerds say he’s been calling your house regularly. | 电话记录显示他经常给你家打电话 | 
| [25:33] | Well, that’s not. That’s–i don’t– i-i-i don’t know. Whatever. | 没有啊 不可–我不–我不知道 随便你怎么说 | 
| [25:38] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? | 
| [25:40] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 | 
| [25:49] | You know, brandon’s not a bad kid. | Brandon不是坏孩子 | 
| [25:51] | He’s just too old d way too ld for sydney. | 只是他比Sydney大太多 又太桀骜不驯 | 
| [25:55] | Shsaid she stole a gun, along with some other things from the hse. | 她说她从家里拿走了 一把枪和其他东西 | 
| [25:59] | Yeah, it was some old army thi that fix liked to keep around. | 是啊 是Felix喜欢收藏的 一些旧的军用品 | 
| [26:05] | What caliber? | 多大口径的? | 
| [26:06] | .4 I believe. Please, sit down. | 应该是点45口径的 请坐 | 
| [26:09] | You didn’t report the theft? | 枪丢了你没报失? | 
| [26:11] | No, it was a foolish girl’s mis | 没有 只是一个傻姑娘的无心之失 | 
| [26:15] | your husband was murdered with a .45 | 你丈夫就是被点45口径的枪杀害的 | 
| [26:19] | No, that– that’s a coincidence. | 不会吧 这–这纯属巧合 | 
| [26:21] | Sydney loved her father. | Sydney很爱她的父亲 | 
| [26:24] | – No. No. – What about brandon? | – 不可能 – Brandon呢? | 
| [26:27] | He’s a mixed-up kid. There’s no malice in him. | 他只是个浑浑噩噩的少年 他们之间没有深仇大恨 | 
| [26:32] | You knew the drugs in felix’s cawere sydney’s all along. | 你一直知道Felix车里的毒品是Sydney的 | 
| [26:37] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [26:40] | You’re good. She–wow. | 装的真好 她–哇哦 | 
| [26:43] | Felix found the drug a few days ago. | Felix几天前发现了毒品 | 
| [26:46] | He was heartbroken because shhad promised to stop. | 她保证过不碰毒品的 所以他很伤心 | 
| [26:49] | So he held on hem while we debated what to do. | 所以在我们争论到底怎么办时 他把毒品暂时收起来了 | 
| [26:52] | And now that felix is ne, what are y gonna do? | 现在Felix已经不在了 你打算怎么办? | 
| [26:56] | Forgive her. Show her love. | 原谅她 用爱感化她 | 
| [26:59] | We all make mistakes, but we have the wer to give ourselves a second chance. | 我们都会犯错 但我们都有权再给自己一次机会 | 
| [27:05] | Do you kno if sydney and brandon were still seeing each other? | 你知道Sydney和Brandon 还有没有来往? | 
| [27:08] | Did you ask he | 你问过她了吗 | 
| [27:10] | I d.She said she hadn’t seen him since you banned him. | 问过了 她说自从你们不让他们来往后 她就再没见过他 | 
| [27:13] | Then I believe h. | 那我相信她 | 
| [27:15] | He has bn calling this house regularly. | 他还定期给这里打电话 | 
| [27:19] | Oh, go sydy… | 哦天啊 Sydney… | 
| [27:22] | Brandon dropped out of sight aftethe er of yr husband. | 你丈夫被害后 Brandon就消失了 | 
| [27:26] | No. I… I refuseo beeve it. I… I refuse. | 不 我拒绝相信 我拒绝 | 
| [27:33] | I need to see sydney.When can she ce home | 我要见Sydney 她什么时候能回家? | 
| [27:36] | she’s on her way. The’s no charges regaing thug offen. | 她马上就回 我们不会控告她 | 
| [27:40] | Oh, god. Thank you so much for your kindness and youundetanding. Thank you. | 哦天啊 谢谢你的理解和善良 非常感谢 | 
| [27:48] | That’s o thers a lot of leeway juvenile cases. | 不客气 青少年案件总是有很大回旋余地 | 
| [27:54] | I’ll always be very grateful. | 我会常怀感激 | 
| [28:03] | She was some woman to make the mighty agent lis blush like a schoolgirl. | 她可真够行的 把万能神探Lisbon 弄得脸红的跟小姑娘似的 | 
| [28:07] | Oh, please. I did not. | 哦得了吧 我才没有 | 
| [28:09] | – You know what I predict? – Nope. | – 你知道我怎么想吗? – 不晓得 | 
| [28:11] | – Guess. – Oh, st tell me. | – 猜嘛 – 告诉我嘛 | 
| [28:13] | No, I think you should guess.It’s good for yo | 不 你应该猜猜 对你有好处 | 
| [28:15] | I predict that brandon fulton will pay a visit to the hann redence this evening. | 我猜今晚Brandon Fulton 即将造访Hanson大宅 | 
| [28:19] | You think? Wldn’t be too clever of him. | 你猜的? 他不会这么傻吧 | 
| [28:21] | Well, love is not blind. It’sften pretty stupid. | 爱情不是盲目的 而常常是很愚蠢的 | 
| [28:23] | I’ll arrange a stakeout. | 我会派人监视 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, yeah. When I super rich, I’m goa live here. | 哦 等我暴富之后 我也要住这里 | 
| [28:35] | Can’t beat the sound of the waves, ah? | 海浪声声 无法抵抗 对吧? | 
| [28:37] | They’ve got gadgets that’ll do that for ya– | 有种机器就能造这种声音– | 
| [28:40] | the sound of waves on the beach, jungle sounds, roari fire. | 海浪轻拍沙滩之声 丛林之声 枪炮怒吼声 | 
| [28:43] | Yeah, well, it’s not qte the real live pafic ocean, though, is it? | 对 但那到底不是真实的太平洋海浪声 | 
| [28:45] | It’s cheaper, in the event yodon’t become super rh. | 但那更便宜 考虑到你不会一夜暴富 | 
| [28:48] | – Oh, i’ll brich. I’ll be-‘ll be super rich. – I know. | – 哦 我会变得富有的 超有钱 – 我知道 | 
| [28:53] | The eagle has laed. | 目标出现 | 
| [29:01] | Crap. He’s already in. He must have keys. | 糟糕 他进去了 他肯定有钥匙 | 
| [29:43] | Oh, god. Help me. Lp me! Help! | 哦天啊 帮帮我 救命! | 
| [29:50] | Drop the gun, ‘am! | 放下武器 夫人! | 
| [29:52] | Geback. | 后退 | 
| [29:54] | Have I killed him? | 我把他杀死了? | 
| [29:56] | Oh, god. Is he dead? Ha I killed him? | 哦天啊 他死了? 被我杀了? | 
| [29:59] | This is agent o, c. We need ramedics at 43565 trancas beach road. | 我是CBI的周警官 Trancas海滩路43565号需要医护人员 | 
| [30:04] | We got a juvie male th a gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 一名青年男子腹部遭到枪击 | 
| [30:07] | I justanicked. I-i just saw–i saw the gu and I panicked. | 我只是恐慌了 我一看到枪就吓坏了 | 
| [30:10] | I just panicke is he gonna be okay? | 我只是吓坏了 他没事吧? | 
| [30:14] | .45 | 是点45的枪 | 
| [30:15] | Nice. Is he okay? | 嗯 他没事吧? | 
| [30:17] | – Hope so. – What happened? | – 希望吧 – 发生了什么? | 
| [30:20] | – Oh, my god. Brandon!Please. – No, no, no, no, no | – 噢天啊! Brandon! 天啊! – 不不不不不 | 
| [30:21] | – Come on. No, no. No.He all right.’S all right. – Please. | – 别这样 他没事 他没事 – 天! | 
| [30:25] | – What? – Hey, boss. | – 怎么会这样? – 嘿 老大 | 
| [30:27] | Hey, we got a good news/ bad news situation here. | 嘿 现在情况喜忧参半 | 
| [30:34] | Now there are guantees, but as of now, there won’t be any charges pressed against you for shooting brandon. | 我还不能保证 但就现在情况来看 你不会被指控枪击Brandon的 | 
| [30:40] | Oh, thank goodness for that. | 噢 谢天谢地 | 
| [30:44] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会好起来么? | 
| [30:45] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 是的 他没事 | 
| [30:48] | Well, that’s a relief. | 可算松了口气 | 
| [30:52] | I mean, I feel terrie, but what was he thinking, sneaking around our house with a gun? | 我感觉糟透了 他是怎么想的? 拿着枪鬼鬼祟祟在我房子里转悠 | 
| [30:58] | Atatoes he say he was doing? | 他说他当时在做什么? | 
| [31:00] | He’s still recovering fr surgery. | 他还在恢复中 | 
| [31:01] | – Wee gonna talk to him as soon as we n. – Okay. | – 我们会尽快问他的 – 好的 | 
| [31:04] | Thn he was carrying wa the gun that killed your husband. | 他拿的枪正是杀死你丈夫的那把 | 
| [31:07] | It’s the gun sydney stole from your house. | Sydney从你们家偷走的就是这把 | 
| [31:13] | – Oh, my god. – Yes. | – 我的天 – 是的 | 
| [31:15] | Sydney y be an accesry to murder. | Sydney可能是帮凶 | 
| [31:29] | Why were you there last night, brandon? | 昨晚你为什么在那 Brandon? | 
| [31:31] | What were you plning on doing? | 你打算做什么? | 
| [31:32] | Before you nazis shot me? | 在你们这群混蛋朝我开枪之前? | 
| [31:34] | I was visiting my girlfriend. | 我正去看我女朋友 | 
| [31:35] | We didn’t shoot you. | 我们没有朝你开枪 | 
| [31:37] | Yeah, tell that to the judge. | 是么 跟法官去说吧 | 
| [31:39] | I’m suing your ass, big-time. | 我一定会告你们到底 | 
| [31:40] | Yeah, okay, that’s a plan. | 噢 好啊 计划不错 | 
| [31:43] | Here’s your problem, brandon– | Brandon 你的问题是 | 
| [31:44] | The gun th you were carrying last night was the same gun used to kill felix hann, | 你昨晚拿的枪 和杀死Felix Hann的是同一把 | 
| [31:47] | The gun that sydney stole for you, ich puts you both in a whole lot of trouble. | 也正是Sydney帮你偷的那把 所以你们俩都麻烦大了 | 
| [31:53] | I have nothingsay about that. | 我没什么好说的 | 
| [31:55] | Did sydney know? | Sydney知道么? | 
| [31:57] | Did she know what? | 知道什么? | 
| [31:58] | Dishe know you were gonna use the gun to kl her father? | 她知道你打算用这把枪杀死他父亲么? | 
| [32:00] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [32:02] | Did she ask you to do it? | 她让你这么做的? | 
| [32:04] | – I dn’t kill m. – We know u killed h. That shihas sailed. | – 我没杀他 – 我们知道你杀了他 不用再狡辩了 | 
| [32:07] | We’re charging you with the murder of felix hanson. | 我们会指控你谋杀Felix Hanson | 
| [32:10] | We juswant to know if sydney’s involved | 我们只想知道Sydney是否也被卷入 | 
| [32:14] | you peleave no idea who he really was. | 你们根本不知道他的真面目 | 
| [32:17] | He was monster, total saddist. | 他是个魔鬼 “洛”待狂 | 
| [32:20] | – A sadist? – Whatever, man. He liked to hurt people. | – “虐待狂”? – 管它怎么发音 他喜欢伤害别人 | 
| [32:22] | And at would be a go reason to kill a man if he wahurtg someone thatou love. | 如果他伤害了你爱的人 这也是个合理的杀人动机 | 
| [32:26] | Yeah, any man uld do the same. | 是的 任何人都会这么做的 | 
| [32:28] | Did he hurt sydney? Is that what sheold you? | 他伤害了Sydney么? 这是她告诉你的? | 
| [32:31] | Did e peuade you that he ne to die? To protect her? | 她有没有说服你相信他就是该死? 这样才能保护她? | 
| [32:39] | M saying nothing. I want my lawyer. | 我什么都不会说 我要见我的律师 | 
| [32:52] | Hey, boss. He’s lawyered up and admitting nothing. | 嘿 头 他搬出了律师 什么也不承认 | 
| [32:54] | Tough to get a conviction with what we have so far. | 我们手头的证据很难将他定罪 | 
| [32:57] | But ave thmurder weapon. We d’t need a confession. | 我们已经有了凶器 不需要他认罪 | 
| [32:58] | Yeah, the gun’s a double-edged srd, nd of. | 但是这把枪感觉模棱两可的 | 
| [33:00] | Belonged to felix hanson, was never ported stolen. | 归Felix Hanson所有 没有报失过 | 
| [33:02] | – And we recoved it in hanson’s house. – From brandon. | – 而且我们也是在Hanson家找到的 – 但是从Brandon手上拿到的 | 
| [33:04] | Or from the floor. We never saw it in brandon’s possession. | 或者在地板上拣到的 我们没有看到Brandon拿着它 | 
| [33:07] | And there’s no recoverable prints. | 而且没有可采集的指纹 | 
| [33:08] | A courtroom, we can’t put hanson and the gun and brandon together in the same place. | 在法庭上 我们无法证明 Hanson 枪和Brandon同时出现过 | 
| [33:12] | So without an actual confession from brandon, wee stuck. | 所以Brandon不认罪 我们就没办法了 | 
| [33:15] | Or a confession from sydney. | 或者Sydney认罪也可以 | 
| [33:16] | There’s no way that don did this without her say so. Right? | 如果她没有怂恿的话 Brandon也不会这么做 对吧? | 
| [33:20] | That, my dear, is an excellent question. | 宝贝 这个问题问得好 | 
| [33:27] | – Israndon gonna be okay? – Helive. | – Brandon没事吧? – 他会活下来的 | 
| [33:30] | I want to see hi I need to talk thim. | 我要见他 我要和他谈谈 | 
| [33:32] | And, uh, what woulyou say to him? | 你要和他谈什么? | 
| [33:34] | That’s not your business. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [33:36] | I think I know what happened here, sydney I’m wonderg if you do, too. | 我知道到底是怎么回事 Sydney 就不知道你清不清楚 | 
| [33:40] | Uh, yeah. | 当然知道 | 
| [33:41] | My boyfriend shot my dad, and then my stepmom shot my boyfriend. | 我男朋友枪杀了我爸爸 然后我继母又枪击了我男朋友 | 
| [33:45] | My life is like a ck joke. | 我的人生像个恶心的笑话 | 
| [33:46] | So tell me, sydney, why would brandon ll your dad unlessou wanted him to? | 那告诉我Sydney 如果你没让Brandon 杀你爸爸 他为什么会这么做呢? | 
| [33:50] | Less you asked him to? | 还是你让他动手的吧? | 
| [33:54] | I didn’t ask him to do anhing. | 我没让他做任何事 | 
| [33:56] | Can you look at me d say that? | 你能看着我再说一遍吗? | 
| [34:01] | I didn’t ask him to do ything. | 我没让他做任何事 | 
| [34:04] | I loved my father. I did. | 我爱我的父亲 很爱 | 
| [34:08] | – Maybe someone else made him do it. – Who? | – 可能是别人让他这么做的? – 谁? | 
| [34:12] | You ll me. | 你告诉我啊 | 
| [34:43] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? | 
| [34:45] | I’m inking felicia and sydney shouldo back to work. | 我在想Felicia和Sydney可以回去工作了 | 
| [34:48] | Oh, really? Why so? | 噢 是么? 为什么呢? | 
| [34:51] | A great man once said, “all the wor’s a stage, anall thmen and won merely players.” | 有位伟人说过 “世界就是个舞台 芸芸众生不过是演员而已” | 
| [34:56] | – Oh, really? – Really. | – 噢 是吗? – 是啊 | 
| [35:01] | ladies, good morning. | 女士们 早上好 | 
| [35:04] | – How are you? – Mm, fine. | – 还好么? – 恩 不错 | 
| [35:06] | Okay. Listen, I was thinking before we roll, | 好的 听着 我在想 我们开拍之前 | 
| [35:08] | Why don’t we just run through thole thing from the top for funokay? | 先从头到尾整个都过一遍 好么? | 
| [35:11] | Don’worry about being on pe too much. | 不用太拘泥于剧本 | 
| [35:14] | Just your instincts, and let’see what happens, okay? | 用直觉去演 看看效果如何 好么? | 
| [35:16] | – Okay. – All ghty. | – 好的 – 好的 | 
| [35:18] | Shooit. | 去拍吧 | 
| [35:23] | Okay! Let’s see hothis goes. | 好的! 拭目以待 | 
| [35:27] | And… Action. | 开拍 | 
| [35:30] | Daisy, where are you? | Daisy 你在哪呢? | 
| [35:32] | I’m right here, mom. | 我在这儿 妈妈 | 
| [35:37] | Look at yo you look… Good. | 瞧啊 你看上去…很美 | 
| [35:40] | Thks. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:41] | What were you calling me about? | 你刚才叫我什么事? | 
| [35:43] | I just wanted to make sure you were on your way. | 只想确定你会来的 | 
| [35:46] | Why is it importa I be here? | 为什么我的到场如此重要? | 
| [35:48] | I did a naughty thing. I called rowan. | 我干了件淘气事 我给Rowan打电话了 | 
| [35:51] | – He’s on his way. I pretended to be you. – Oh, no. You dn’t. | – 冒充是你打的 他正往这边赶呢 – 噢 不是吧 | 
| [35:54] | Oh, yes, I did. I’m sorry, bunny. | 噢是的 我打了 对不起 宝贝 | 
| [35:57] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? | 
| [35:59] | Why play games? You’ve already seduced hiawayrom me. | 为什么要耍花样? 你不是已把他从我身边引诱开了么 | 
| [36:03] | I did not. Why would you say that? | 我没有 你怎么会这么说? | 
| [36:06] | Acting! It’s over. | 别装了 已经结束了 | 
| [36:09] | I know what you did. I know who you a. | 我知道你都干了什么 我知道你是什么人 | 
| [36:12] | You’ve aays hateme. | 你一直恨我 | 
| [36:14] | U seduced brandon, and you lied to him, and you made him kill my fher! | 你勾引了Brandon 你骗了他 是你让他杀害了我父亲 | 
| [36:18] | – All right.Gabe– – no you’re not going awher | – 好了 Gabe – 你别想走 | 
| [36:21] | – gabe, cut it. She’s gone mad. – No! | – Gabe 卡掉 她疯了 – 不! | 
| [36:23] | Ll let you go afr you tell them it’s not true. | 你告诉他们这不是真的 我就让你走 | 
| [36:25] | Tell them I’m wrong. Tell them! | 告诉他们我说的不对 说啊! | 
| [36:28] | I… It’s not true. It’s… | 我…不是这样的…这… | 
| [36:33] | No, it’s not. It’s–it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 不是的 | 
| [36:36] | – It’s not true. – God, you’re such a liar. | – 不是这样的 – 天 你这个骗子 | 
| [36:38] | This is ridiculous. | 真是太荒谬了 | 
| [36:40] | I don’t know what he said to you, buit’s nonsens | 我不知道他和你说了什么 但都是胡说八道 | 
| [36:46] | th is upsetting to me and fair. | 这是陷害我 不公平 | 
| [36:49] | Sydney, terrific. Just terrific. | Sydney 太好了 实在太好了 | 
| [36:51] | You, uh, I’m not buying it. | 你 呃 没有让我信服 | 
| [36:52] | U’re woon, high-pitche believe it, felicia. | 你很僵硬 声调都变了 要入戏 Felicia | 
| [36:55] | Believe it, and then we will. Ok? | 要入戏 这样我们才能相信 好么? | 
| [36:57] | Let’s try one more from, uh, “ts is ridiculous.” | 我们从”真是太荒谬了”这里再试一次 | 
| [37:01] | This is… I’m … I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 这…抱歉 我不明白 | 
| [37:06] | It’s easy to uerstand. | 很好理解 | 
| [37:08] | You told brandon that felix was abusing you. | 你跟Brandon说Felix虐待你 | 
| [37:11] | You persuaded brandon to kill fex. | 你劝说Brandon去杀掉Felix | 
| [37:13] | When you feared he’donfess to the police, | 之后你怕他会和警察交待事实 | 
| [37:15] | you lured hito the house, planning to kill him as well. | 你诱惑他到你的住处 打算把他也杀掉 | 
| [37:18] | But now sydney sees the truth. | 但是现在Sydney看出真相了 | 
| [37:20] | She knows that you’r a conniving, murderous bitch. | 她知道你是个挑拨勾结 嗜血的婊子 | 
| [37:23] | Way too melodramatic. | 太戏剧性了 | 
| [37:25] | Yourhole world is falling apart. | 你的生活已经毁了 | 
| [37:27] | You’re done unless you can cvince us that you are telling e truth now. | 你完了 除非你能让我们信服 你所说的是实话 | 
| [37:33] | My w– my work is always truthful. | 我的…我的工作一向是真诚的 | 
| [37:39] | There’s a little afrnoon soap in there. | 这段表演完全是日间肥皂剧的水准 | 
| [37:44] | That’s a terrible thing to say | 你这么说太过分了 | 
| [37:50] | tell us the truth, felicia. | 告诉我们真相 Felicia | 
| [37:54] | Ke it real. Yocan do it. | 真实点 你能做到的 | 
| [38:21] | Oh, god, I’m sorry. | 噢 天啊 对不起 | 
| [38:23] | What was that? Speak up. | 什么? 大点声 | 
| [38:33] | – I’m s-sorry. – For what? | – 对不起 – 对不起什么? | 
| [38:39] | I-i was angr | 我当时很气愤 | 
| [38:44] | he changed hisd over “script issues,” he said. | 他改变主意 就为了所谓的剧本问题 | 
| [38:48] | He dt want me out there, being successful, having other men look at me and want me. | 他就是不想让我成功 让别的男人盯着我看 渴慕我 | 
| [38:52] | It made him feel insecure. | 这让他没有安全感 | 
| [38:55] | I gave up my life to be with him. | 为了和他在一起 我已经放弃了我的生活 | 
| [38:58] | This is my life, and he wouldn’t let me have it back. | 这是我的生活 而他不让我赢回自己的生活 | 
| [39:02] | He was suffocating me. | 他让我快要窒息了 | 
| [39:05] | It was a form of abu. | 这也是一种虐待 | 
| [39:25] | Is sydney here? | Sydney在么? | 
| [39:27] | No, she’s out. | 不在 她出去了 | 
| [39:30] | Brandon came ang a weak moment. | Brandon在我脆弱的时刻出现 | 
| [39:34] | Why don’t you come sidown with me? | 来陪我坐一会吧? | 
| [39:39] | He forced himself on m | 他朝我扑过来 | 
| [39:48] | I let him. | 我没有拒绝 | 
| [39:53] | He told felix that sydney was in oubl felix went right along. | 他跟Felix说Sydney有麻烦 Felix就立刻赶了过去 | 
| [40:01] | It’s sydy. She’s back here, and sheds you. | 是Sydney 她就在这 她需要你 | 
| [40:07] | Sydney! | |
| [40:09] | Sydney! | |
| [40:13] | ******** | 到底怎么了 Brandon? | 
| [40:16] | You sick bastard. | 你这个变态混蛋 | 
| [40:29] | He did love that daughter of his. I’ll give him that. | 他深爱着他女儿 这点我得承认 | 
| [40:33] | Ifnly he could have accepted me for who I am, | 如果他能接受真实的我 | 
| [40:38] | respected my needs… | 尊重我的需要… | 
| [40:42] | This wou never ve hapned. | 这些都不会发生 | 
| [40:44] | Men are beasts. | 男人都是野兽 | 
| [40:52] | Patrick, would you do me a far? | Patrick 能帮我个忙么? | 
| [40:54] | Oh, I might. | 噢 说不定 | 
| [40:59] | Tell sydney that I’m sorry. | 告诉Sydney我很抱歉 | 
| [41:03] | I see now, on reflection… | 现在回想起来 我知道… | 
| [41:06] | I wasn the stepmother I might’ve been. | 我不是个尽职的继母 | 
| [41:10] | I’m sorrfor that. | 对不起 | 
| [41:15] | I did try. | 我努力过 | 
| [41:20] | And I hope and pray that she doesn’t become bitter, hope that she s happiness. | 我希望并祈祷她不会变得刻薄 希望她能找到幸福 | 
| [41:27] | ‘Cause happiness is… So hard to find. | 因为幸福…很难找到 | 
| [41:32] | Once you find it, you beer hang on tight… | 一旦找到了 就一定要抓牢不放… | 
| [41:36] | Or you will lose it. | 否则就会失去它 | 
| [41:40] | Th’s true. | 说得对 | 
| [41:44] | That’s true. | 说得对 | 
| [41:46] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [41:49] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents |