时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:04] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:30] | Excuse me. | 我想问下 |
[00:32] | What kind of tree is this? | 这是什么树? |
[00:35] | Couldn’t say. | 不知道 |
[00:37] | Smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[00:39] | So you’re not a local? | 那你不是本地人? |
[00:40] | Born 5 miles down the road. | 我出生在离这条路5英里的地方 |
[00:42] | Just don’t give a crap about trees. | 只是对树不感兴趣 |
[00:59] | Name’s Justin Prentiss. | 他叫Justin Prentiss |
[01:02] | Student at a private school operation A couple miles from here. | 私立学校的学生 离这儿几英里远 |
[01:05] | They realized he was missing around 6:00 this morning, | 今早6点他们发现他失踪了 |
[01:07] | Activated the electronic monitoring device On his ankle, | 启动了他脚踝上的电子监视器 |
[01:11] | found him and called us at 8:00. | 8点找到了他并给我们打电话 |
[01:12] | Do they have an estimated time of death yet? | 他们推算出死亡时间了吗? |
[01:14] | Coroner puts time of death Somewhere between 10:00 and 1:00 last night. | 法医推断出死亡时间 在昨晚10点和凌晨1点之间 |
[01:17] | I wanted to take him down the mountain Soon as forensics were done, | 法证完事之后我想把他抬下山 |
[01:20] | but as per your request,We didn’t touch him. | 但按你们的要求 我们没碰他 |
[01:23] | Oh,we won’t be here long.You can have him as soon as we’re done. | 哦 我们不会很久的 一完事他就是你的了 |
[01:26] | What’s with the ankle bracelet? | 脚铐是怎么回事? |
[01:27] | Good question. Mr. Maclean? | 好问题 Maclean先生? |
[01:35] | This is the principal of the school… Asher Maclean. | 这是学校的校长 Asher Maclean |
[01:38] | These people are from the CBI. | 他们是CBI的 |
[01:39] | They want to know why your student has an electronic monitoring device on him. | 他们想知道 为什么你的学生要带电子监视器? |
[01:44] | Justin had some truancy issues recently,hence the device. | Justin近期经常逃课 所以给他带上这东西 |
[01:48] | What kind of school is this,exactly? | 你这到底是什么学校? |
[01:50] | Bright Arch is a wilderness program for troubled youth. | Bright Arch是为问题青年 而设计的宏伟计划 |
[01:52] | – Like a summer camp? – No,we’re an accredited high school. | – 像是夏令营? – 不 我们是经授权的高中 |
[01:55] | Students stay at Bright Arch for a year,on average. | 学生在Bright Arch平均呆一年 |
[01:58] | We provide structure and discipline Through close interaction with nature | 我们有组织有纪律地 让学生与大自然亲密接触 |
[02:01] | Plus a regular high school curriculum,of course. | 当然还有正规高中的课程 |
[02:09] | Uh,she doesn’t like you,and you don’t like her. Why is that? | 呃 她不喜欢你 你也不喜欢她 这是咋回事? |
[02:14] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[02:17] | Chief Brody? | Brody警官? |
[02:20] | – Why don’t you like him? – What has that got to do with anything? | – 你为什么不喜欢他? – 这有关系吗? |
[02:23] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[02:24] | Think you might show a little more respect. | 我想你该表现出一点尊重 |
[02:27] | – Respect for… – There is a dead child here. | – 尊重什么… – 这儿有个孩子死了 |
[02:29] | Yes. Yes,he’s dead. | 嗯 是 他是死了 |
[02:32] | He doesn’t care how I talk to you. | 所以他才不会在乎我跟你说啥 |
[02:37] | I’ve never worked with the CBI before.Do all your units come with a clown? | 我以前没和CBI共事过 你们都会带一名小丑工作吗? |
[02:40] | We get the job done. | 我们总是会完成任务 |
[02:42] | Well,how about getting it done now? | 那你赶紧干完行吗? |
[02:44] | So we can take this kid out of here. How would that be? | 我们好把这孩子带走 你说咋样? |
[02:49] | Yeah. We’ll do that. | 嗯 我们会的 |
[02:51] | Yep,you can take him. We’ve got the basic facts. | 好了 你们带走吧 我们已经掌握了基本情况 |
[02:53] | – Oh,is that right? That quick,huh? – Uh,yeah. | – 哦 是吗? 这么快哈? – 是的 |
[02:56] | You want to enlighten us? | 那你说说看吧? |
[02:58] | Oh,forensics probably told you a lot of it already, I would guess. | 或许法医已经告诉你们不少了 |
[03:01] | Uh,his knuckles and his knees sugest that he was overpowered in a hand-to-hand struggle. | 从他的手和膝盖看来 他是在肉搏中被人制服 |
[03:07] | The blow to the head was the coup de grace. | 头部的打击 是致命的 |
[03:10] | But the ground around him is relatively undisturbed, | 但他周围的地面很平整 |
[03:14] | Which means that the struggle would have taken place elsewhere… | 这就意味着打斗发生在别处… |
[03:18] | uphill,presumably. | 上坡 大概 |
[03:21] | Injured animals tend to move downhill,of course. | 当然 受伤的生物都会向下坡走 |
[03:24] | Do you have any actual facts? | 有没有点实际的? |
[03:26] | Well,it’s an actual fact that you dislike Mr. Maclean here | 实际情况就是你不喜欢Maclean先生 |
[03:29] | because he’s a tree-hugging,liberal wacko. | 因为他是一位喜爱树木的怪人 |
[03:32] | He’s probably running some kind of a cult, | 或许他在进行某种仪式 |
[03:34] | and he dislikes you because you’re a small-minded,provincial hayseed… | 他讨厌你是因为你是个没见识的乡巴佬 |
[03:38] | not that you are,necessarily.That’s just what he thinks. | 当然不是说你就是 只是他的想法 |
[03:41] | Facts pertaining to this poor boy. | 有关这可怜的孩子的情况 |
[03:46] | There was no moon last night,so it was very dark. | 昨晚没有月亮 所以很黑 |
[03:50] | Justin wouldn’t have been able to move very far, injured as he was. | 以他的伤势 走的不会很快 |
[03:54] | He had a lot of dirt in his hair, | 他的头发很脏 |
[03:57] | a lot of dirt in his ears and deep up under his nails. | 耳朵里有很多泥土 指甲里也是 |
[04:00] | So somewhere close by, somewhere very close by, | 所以应该是很近的地方 非常近 |
[04:06] | there’s a spot where someone,uh… | 有人想在 呃… |
[04:11] | where someone buried him alive. | 想在这里活埋了他 |
[04:14] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[04:16] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[04:20] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[04:28] | All right,all right,all right! | 好了 好了 好了! |
[04:31] | Settle down,folks. Take your seats. | 静一下 大家 都坐下 |
[04:37] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[04:43] | I know the last couple of days have been rough. | 我知道这几天很难熬 |
[04:46] | Losing Justin hurts. | Justin的离开让你们伤心 |
[04:48] | But his death cannot become your crutch for a negative attitude. | 但他的死不能成为助长 你们消极的态度的借口 |
[04:55] | You can learn and grow from this experience. | 你们要从中有所收获和成长 |
[05:01] | Bryan. | |
[05:03] | Sir,do we still get to do the sacred fire ceremony On friday? | 先生 周五还要举行圣火仪式吗? |
[05:06] | I think there’s all the more reason do it now. | 我想我们更有原因去举行 |
[05:10] | We need healing. All right,listen,kids, | 我们需要抚慰 好了 听好 孩子们 |
[05:13] | The strangers you see here are detectives | 这几位是警探 |
[05:16] | that will be investigating the situation with Justin. | 他们会调查Justin的情况 |
[05:20] | They are here to find out what happened to him, | 他们是为查清真相而来 |
[05:23] | and I want all of you to answer any questions they have as best you can. | 我要你们尽量配合回答任何为题 |
[05:29] | Yes,yes,yes,people? | 明白 明白 明白 大家? |
[05:31] | Yes,yes,yes! | 明白 明白 明白! |
[05:34] | Is it true that he was buried alive? | 他被活埋 是真的吗? |
[05:36] | – Orrin. – Oh,yeah,that is true. | – 对 是真的 |
[05:40] | – Who did it? – That’s enough,Elliot. | – 谁干的? – 够了 Elliot |
[05:43] | Let’s all get back to our classes quickly. | 都快点回去上课 |
[05:46] | We’re wasting daylight! | 我们在浪费时光! |
[05:47] | You guys go and talk to the counselors. | 你们去问老师 |
[05:49] | We’ll press the principal,see what he knows. | 我们会对校长施加压力 看他都知道什么 |
[05:51] | – We’ll talk to the kids last. – Okay. | – 我们最后回去问问孩子们 – 好的 |
[05:52] | – Mr. Maclean,I wanted to… – Agent Lisbon,excuse me. Orrin. | – Maclean先生 我想… – Lisbon警探 抱歉 Orrin |
[05:57] | We speak only when recognized as part of the discussion. | 发言之前要征得同意 |
[06:03] | Okay? Get out of here. | 知道吗? 走吧 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry about that. Well,welcome to Bright Arch. Shall we,uh,convene in my office? | 抱歉 欢迎来到Bright Arch 去我的办公室谈吧? |
[06:11] | Yes,yes,yes. | 明白 明白 明白 |
[06:12] | Honey,just try to calm down a little bit,okay? | 亲爱的 冷静一下 好吗? |
[06:15] | – We’ll find everything out. Calm down. – You son of a bitch. What happened? | – 我们会查清楚的 冷静 – 你个够娘养的 怎么回事? |
[06:18] | – What happened? What did you do? – Mr. Prentiss… David,let’s be calm now. | – 怎么回事? 你做了什么? – Prentiss先生… David 冷静一下 |
[06:22] | Step back,sir. Now. | 退后 先生 |
[06:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:28] | This man was supposed to look after my son. | 他本该照顾我的儿子 |
[06:31] | It’s his responsibility to keep his students safe, and he didn’t! | 保证学生的安全是他的责任 但他却没做到! |
[06:37] | – He didn’t! – David! | – 他没做到! |
[06:38] | Mr. Prentiss,let’s go and talk. This way. | Prentiss先生 咱们来谈谈 这边 |
[06:41] | This way now. | 这边走 |
[06:48] | How did you learn about Bright Arch? | 你们怎么知道Bright Arch的? |
[06:51] | One of David’s colleagues has a child who had gone way offtrack. | David一个同事的孩子误入歧途 |
[06:56] | And they saw very positive results from the program. | 在这里他有了很大的改观 |
[06:59] | Justin was misbehaving? | Justin曾经行为不端? |
[07:01] | He changed a lot over the last year. | 他去年改变了很多 |
[07:03] | Suddenly he was always locked in his room,dour, uncommunicative,violent on occasion. | 突然 他经常把自己锁在屋里 不爱说话 交谈 时而很暴力 |
[07:10] | Therapy didn’t work. | 心理治疗不起作用 |
[07:11] | What kind of violence did he engage in? | 涉及到什么样的暴力? |
[07:13] | He often shouted at me and would threaten his father. | 他经常冲我喊 恐吓他爸爸 |
[07:17] | Just shouting? No physical abuse,no criminal behavior? | 只是喊? 没有身体伤害 没有犯罪行为? |
[07:21] | No. | 没有 |
[07:28] | Please find out who did this. | 请一定要找出凶手 |
[07:32] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[07:35] | Kids love to feed off the drama of things like this. | 孩子们就喜欢凑热闹 |
[07:37] | I hope it can be resolved quickly. | 我希望能早日解决这件事 |
[07:42] | You know,you look like Burt Reynolds in this shot. | 这张照片你和Burt Reynolds很像 (美演员) |
[07:49] | How long has Bright Arch been running? | Bright Arch运营了多久? |
[07:51] | Almost ten years now. | 快10年了 |
[07:52] | And that was all of the students? | 那些是全部的学生? |
[07:54] | Yes,we like to keep a low counselor/student ratio so that everyone gets the focused, | 是的 我们想降低教师学生的比例 这样每个人都会被注意到 |
[07:59] | individual attention that they need. | 得到更多的个别辅导 |
[08:01] | Right. What’s the pitch? | 嗯 幌子是什么? |
[08:04] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[08:05] | The pitch… the gimmick,the hook. | 幌子… 骗局 勾当 |
[08:07] | How do you sell this place to prospective parents? | 你怎么向家长宣传的? |
[08:09] | Oh,we really don’t have to sell it. They come by word of mouth. | 哦 我不用宣传 他们都是冲着口碑而来的 |
[08:12] | This is a simple,natural healing community where your,uh, | 这是简单 自然地治疗机构 在这里你那惹事 学习成绩差的 |
[08:17] | troubled and underachieving sons and daughters are encouraged to get in touch with their inner resources. | 儿子和女儿会受到鼓励 潜力得到激发 |
[08:22] | Encouraged how? | 怎么鼓励? |
[08:24] | By a code of honor and discipline, | 诚信纪律规定 |
[08:26] | by learning wilderness skills and teamwork through an up-close experience with mother nature. | 通过近距离接触大自然 学习大量的技能和团队合作 |
[08:32] | – That’s a good pitch. – It’s a good program. | – 这是个不错的幌子 – 是计划 |
[08:37] | – Yes,Cassie? – Um,I got your tea. | – 什么事 Cassie? – 我把茶给您拿来了 |
[08:41] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[08:53] | One of our,uh,our great success stories. | 我们非常成功的案例之一 |
[08:56] | Arrived here about nine months ago angry and withdrawn. | 9个月前来的 当时易怒孤僻 |
[09:00] | – She’s blossomed wonderfully. – Tell me about Justin. | – 她现在像花儿一样灿烂 – 跟我说说Justin |
[09:02] | Why was he wearing an electronic monitoring device? | 为什么他带着电子监视器? |
[09:06] | I looked around. I didn’t see anyone else wearing one. | 我看了一下 别人都没带 |
[09:07] | Justin had only been with us three months. | Justin刚来3个月 |
[09:09] | He was still in the rebellious phase. | 他仍处于叛逆期 |
[09:12] | Day before yesterday,he left campus without permission for several hours. | 前天 他未经允许离开营地几个小时 |
[09:15] | He refused to tell us where he had been and with whom. | 他拒绝告诉我们他和谁去了哪里 |
[09:18] | His punishment was eight hours in the reflection room | 对他的惩罚是在反省室呆8个小时 |
[09:22] | and the electronic monitoring device for,uh,two weeks. | 和佩戴电子监视器 两周 |
[09:26] | Confinement and dog collars. | 禁闭和狗链 |
[09:27] | Yeah,that’ll certainly,uh,encourage the discovery of inner resources,I guess. | 嗯 我想 这当然会激发潜能 |
[09:33] | But do the kids’ parents know that’s part of the deal? | 但孩子的家长知道这些事吗? |
[09:35] | It’s in the brochure. Page three. | 写在手册里 第三页 |
[09:41] | So you must get a lot of problem kids. | 那你这里一定有很多问题儿童 |
[09:45] | How do you handle the psychos… The ones that just won’t knuckle under no matter what? | 要是遇到了疯子… 无论如何都不会屈服 你怎么办? |
[09:48] | We don’t take ’em in the first place.I went thoroughly every acceptance. | 开始便不会接收 每一份申请我都过目 |
[09:52] | So no name jumped into your head when you heard about the murder? | 那么当你听说谋杀时 谁也联想不到? |
[09:55] | No. | 没有 |
[09:57] | – You ever heard of z krew? – No. What’s that? | – 听说过Z Krew吗? – 没有 那是什么? |
[10:03] | I’d like to talk to Justin’s friends. | 我想和Justin的朋友谈谈 |
[10:05] | – Of course. He was in missy Jenkins’ teaching pod. – Great. | – 没问题 他属于Jenkins老师的训练小组 – 好的 |
[10:09] | Bear in mind that I or one of my staff members need to be present | 牢记在心 你和我们 任何一位学生谈话前 |
[10:13] | before you talk with any of our students. | 必须有我或我的职员在场 |
[10:16] | – Is that right? – It’s the law. | – 是这样吗? – 这是铁规矩 |
[10:18] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:26] | I hate the woods. | 我讨厌丛林 |
[10:27] | Would you rather be playing desk jockey with Van Pelt right now? | 你想回去和Van Pelt做案头工作吗? |
[10:33] | Who sends their kids to a place like this? | 谁会把孩子送到这种鬼地方来? |
[10:35] | It’s not cheap,either. | 还不便宜呢 |
[10:36] | Eh,a little deprivation and discipline Is good for the soul. | 呃 剥夺一点点自由 稍稍管束 对心灵有好处的 |
[10:39] | Yeah,but this is like a juvie prison camp. | 是啊 不过这里就像 少年罪犯集中营 |
[10:41] | No,this is like spring break in Cancun compared to juvie. | 才不呢 和少管所比起来 这里顶多就是 在坎昆度春假 (墨西哥旅游胜地) |
[10:46] | Wait. You were in juvenile hall? Seriously? | 等等 你进过少管所? 真的? |
[10:49] | Yeah. You didn’t read my file? | 是啊 你没看过我档案? |
[10:50] | – No. Why,did you read mine? – Of course. | – 没啊 怎么 你看过我的? – 当然看过 |
[10:55] | What have we got? | 有何发现? |
[11:05] | Interesting,huh? | 有意思 哈? |
[11:08] | Maybe there’s treasure involved. | 说不定还有宝藏呢 |
[11:10] | Maybe not. | 没有吧 |
[11:12] | Follow the trail. Find out. | 沿着路线 看有何发现 |
[11:19] | So over and under… | 这样 穿过去然后往下… |
[11:22] | Over… And under… | 穿过去… 然后向下… |
[11:25] | And through. Simple. Again. | 再穿过去 很简单 再来一次 |
[11:29] | Over and under | 穿过去 向下 |
[11:32] | And over… And under. | 穿过去… 然后向下 |
[11:36] | Chris! Hit the reflection room. | Chris! 去反省室 |
[11:43] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[11:44] | – Marley,give me 25. – But he started it. | – Marley 做25个俯卧撑 – 可是他挑起的 |
[11:47] | Yeah,I hear you,and I do not care. 25. | 嗯 我知道 我不管 做25个 |
[11:51] | Hey,lady! | 嘿 女士! |
[11:53] | – Are you talking to me? – Yeah,I’m talking to you. | – 你在和我说吗? – 是啊 是和你 |
[11:56] | This is important. Look at me. | 很重要 看着我 |
[11:58] | CBI. That’s police. There’ll be no backchat. | 我是CBI的 就是警察 不许顶嘴 |
[12:01] | – You do exactly as I tell you. – What? | – 我叫你干什么就干什么 – 什么? |
[12:04] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[12:08] | CBI… | |
[12:10] | California Bureau of Investigation. | 加州调查局 |
[12:13] | Well,ma’am,we have reason to believe… | 女士 我们有理由相信… |
[12:24] | Untie me this instant. | 马上给我解开 |
[12:27] | – Sorry,ma’am. Your boss Mr. Maclean told me to do that. – No,he didn’t. | – 抱歉 女士 你老板Maclean让我这样做的 – 不可能 他才不会呢 |
[12:30] | Yes,he did. He’s in his office right now. Go and ask him. | 就是他说的 他现在在办公室里 去问他呀 |
[12:42] | Okay,my people,we have precious little time Until our friend returns. | 好的 孩子们 我们朋友回来之前 我们仅有一点点宝贵的时间 |
[12:45] | I need to know who knows the most about what around here. | 我想知道谁对这里了解最多 |
[12:48] | Elliot’s been here,like,two years,So he knows everything. | Elliot来这快两年了 他知道的最多 |
[12:52] | Wow,that’s a long time to be stuck out in the woods,huh? | 哇 在林子里关了这么长时间 啊? |
[12:54] | – I like it here. – Yeah? So what’s the deal with Justin? | – 我喜欢这里 – 是吗? 那Justin是怎么回事? |
[12:57] | – Who disliked him? – Nobody,He was fine. | – 谁不喜欢他? – 没人 他还不错 |
[13:01] | Oh,you say that like he was a prize jerk. | 哦 你说的好像他是十足的蠢才 |
[13:03] | No,He wouldn’t win any prizes. | 不 他才没那么特别呢 |
[13:06] | I mean,he was basically a good kid. | 我是说 他基本上就是个好孩子 |
[13:08] | But he just fought a lot with everybody. | 不过他经常和大家吵架 |
[13:12] | What do you think he was doing out in the woods? | 你们觉得他去林子里做什么呢? |
[13:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[13:18] | – The woods are a bad place. – Yeah? Why is that? | – 林子里可不是什么好地方 – 是吗? 为什么这么说? |
[13:21] | The axman Zachariah lives there. | 樵夫Zachariah住在那 |
[13:26] | Who’s Zachariah? | 谁是Zachariah? |
[13:27] | There is no Zachariah. | 哪来的什么Zachariah |
[13:30] | It’s… it’s just a story. | 只是… 只是个故事而已 |
[13:32] | – Yeah,I was just kidding. – No,you weren’t. | – 嗯 我刚开玩笑啦 – 不 你不是 |
[13:35] | Come on,guys.Aren’t you a little old to believe in stuff like that? | 拜托 你们都这么大了还信这种故事? |
[13:39] | A year ago… | 一年前… |
[13:41] | They found a townie kid dead in the woods. | 有人发现城里一孩子死在林子里 |
[13:44] | He’d been chopped up with an ax. | 他被斧子分尸了 |
[13:46] | His head was 20 feet up in a tree With a crazy look on his face. | 他的头挂在20多尺高的树上 脸上的表情特别诡异 |
[13:51] | Okay. Now does Zachariah have anything to do with Z Krew? | 这样 那Zachariah和Z Krew有什么关系? |
[14:01] | – Was Justin in Z Krew? – Jane? | – Justin和Z Krew有关系吗? |
[14:04] | Jane! What the hell are you playing at? | Jane! 你在搞什么鬼? |
[14:08] | – You can’t tie people up. – Uh,yeah. Sorry. | – 你怎么能把别人绑起来 – 额 是啊 对不起 |
[14:10] | I should think you would be. | 你是该对不起 |
[14:12] | My apologies,Mr. Maclean. | 我向你道歉 Maclean先生 |
[14:14] | We’ll be back tomorrow morning if that’s convenient. | 如果方便我们明天上午再来 |
[14:18] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[14:21] | I hope you got something useful for all the trouble you caused. | 惹了这么多麻烦 希望你有所发现 |
[14:24] | Yes,I did… the story of the mad axman Zachariah Who lives in these here woods. | 还真有… 关于住在这林子里的 疯癫樵夫Zachariah的故事 |
[14:28] | – Ah,”z.” | 啊 “某疯子”啊 |
[14:29] | Yes,”z.” I would have gotten more out of ’em,But you came back too quickly. | 是啊 某疯子 我本来还能了解到更多情况 可你回来的太早了 |
[14:33] | Reality check… I’m your supervising agent. I’m not your decoy. | 现实点… 我是你的上司 我可不帮你设局骗人 |
[14:42] | So,uh,what did it say? | 呃 上面怎么写的? |
[14:45] | – What? – You know,my file. | – 啥? – 我的档案嘛 |
[14:48] | You haven’t read your own file? | 你没看过自己的档案? |
[14:50] | – No. It’s against the rules. – You’re kidding. | – 没有 有反规定的 – 开玩笑吧 |
[14:53] | What? I like rules. Why be a cop if you don’t like rules? | 啥? 我遵守规定的 不遵守规定还做警察干嘛? |
[14:56] | – Come on. What did it say? – You know what it says. It’s your life. | – 说嘛 上面怎么写的? – 还能怎么写 你的经历呗 |
[15:00] | I didn’t know you were adopted,But other than that,no surprises. | 我没想到你是养子 除此之外 没啥惊喜了 |
[15:03] | – Adopted? What? – Kidding. | – 养子? 什么? – 玩笑啦 |
[15:06] | Ha ha,very funny. | 哈 哈 好笑 |
[15:10] | So why were you in juvie? | 你怎么会进少管所? |
[15:11] | You know. The usual reasons. | 你说呢 还不就是那些原因 |
[15:24] | That has a mark on this map with a skull and crossbones. | 地图上有骷髅和十字骨标志的就是这地方 |
[15:26] | So what are the usual reasons for being in juvie? | 那进少管所都有哪些原因 |
[15:29] | I’ll tell you all about it sometime. | 有空再全告诉你吧 |
[15:35] | Hey,check this out. | 嘿 来看 |
[15:43] | – Looks like Justin’s shoe. – Yep. | – 像Justin的鞋 – 是啊 |
[15:45] | – I’ll call forensics,mark it up. – Yeah. | – 我打给法证 做上记号 – 嗯 |
[15:56] | Hello? CBI! | 有人吗? 我们是CBI的! |
[15:59] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
[16:02] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[16:11] | CBI! | CBI的! |
[16:15] | – Try the other side? – Yeah. | – 去那边看看? – 嗯 |
[16:23] | You move,you die, You mameluke sons of bitches! | 动一步就死 你们这群狗娘养的! |
[16:29] | – Kneel down! – Hey,we’re cops. | – 跪下! – 嘿 我们是警察 |
[16:31] | Kneel! | 跪下! |
[16:34] | I’m… a blow your damn faces off you,you hear? | 我… 我一枪就崩了你脑袋 听清没? |
[16:37] | Winston! Winston,you fool. Put that gun down. Let go. | Winston! Winston 你个蠢蛋 快把枪放下 放下 |
[16:48] | – Thank you. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[16:50] | Yeah,thanks. What are you doing here? | 谢了 你怎么在这儿? |
[16:52] | Winston called 911. Lucky I was close. | Winston打了911 还好我在附近 |
[16:56] | Can you please tell me why I’m still here? | 能说说我为啥还不能走么? |
[16:59] | I had nothing to do with that kid who died. Nothing. | 我和那死了的孩子 一点关系都没有 没任何关系 |
[17:02] | You’re here because you assaulted us. | 你在这是因为你袭击了我们 |
[17:03] | But if you want to talk about Justin Prentiss,that’s fine. | 可如果你想谈谈 Justin Prentiss 那也行 |
[17:05] | How am I supposed to know who you are? | 我怎么知道你们是谁? |
[17:08] | You’re bangin’ on my doors,”CBI! CBI!” | 你们猛敲我家门 喊着”CBI! CBI!” |
[17:11] | Like that’s supposed to mean somethin’? | 好像大家就该知道是啥意思似的? |
[17:13] | Yeah,we do need better brand awareness | 是啊 我们的确需要提高知名度 |
[17:15] | But your response was disproportionate. | 可你的反应也太夸张了 |
[17:16] | You brandished a firearm. So here we are. | 你拿着枪到处挥 所以嘛 |
[17:20] | My security alarm went off. | 我家安全警报响了 |
[17:23] | I was loaded. I reacted.That’s all. | 所以就上了膛 做出回应 仅此而已 |
[17:26] | You’re very security-conscious. Why is that? | 你对警戒性很高 为什么? |
[17:28] | Why not? Are there people out there who dislike security? | 为什么不呢? 有人不喜欢安全吗? |
[17:33] | What’s been your history of contact With the students from Bright Arch? | 你和Bright Arch的学生们有过什么过往? |
[17:35] | Zero. I have a zero history of contact. | 0 我和他们的过往是0 |
[17:47] | You know the kid who was killed,Justin Prentiss, | 你知道被杀害的那孩子Justin Prentiss |
[17:50] | Who was buried close to your property line? | 被埋在离你家很近的地方吗? |
[17:52] | He had a sketch map that showed the way to your house Marked with a skull and crossbones. | 他有张地图 你的家在上面被 标上了骷髅和十字骨的记号 |
[17:56] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是啥意思 |
[17:58] | – How about Zachariah? That name ring any bells? – No. | – 那Zachariah呢? 这名字有印象吗? – 没有 |
[18:04] | Looks like it’s gonna be a long night. | 看来今晚有的磨了 |
[18:06] | I just want to be left alone | 我只是想一个人待着 |
[18:08] | And I want those kids to leave me alone! | 我想那些孩子离我远点! |
[18:11] | They go up to my property,mess with my stuff. | 他们总去我家 弄乱我的东西 |
[18:14] | They break windows. They spray paint my doors pull all kinds of stunts all night, | 他们打碎窗户 在我家门上喷漆 整晚整晚的恶作剧 |
[18:20] | Like a routine. | 像例行公事一样 |
[18:22] | Okay. So what did you do in response? | 好吧 你做了什么回应? |
[18:24] | I did everything to try and stop them short of actual violence. | 除了武力外 我尽一切手段想阻止他们 |
[18:28] | I built fences. | 我立了栅栏 |
[18:30] | I planted poison oak. | 我种了毒橡树 |
[18:32] | I installed alarms. | 我装了警报 |
[18:34] | They just took it all like it was a game. | 他们就当是游戏一样 |
[18:37] | – Were they at your house last night? – The night before… | – 他们昨晚去你家了吗? – 前天晚上… |
[18:39] | Three or four of ’em,throwing balloons of red paint. | 他们三四个人 朝我家扔红漆弹 |
[18:45] | Would you be able to identify any of the kids involved If you saw them again? | 如果再见到他们 你能认出来吗? |
[18:47] | They always wore masks. | 他们一直都带着面罩 |
[19:06] | I want to apologize for the misunderstanding yesterday. | 我为昨天的误会道歉 |
[19:09] | Mr. Jane will comport himself properly today. | Jane先生今天会举止得当的 |
[19:11] | Yes,I will. | 嗯 我会的 |
[19:16] | Who’s Zachariah? | 谁是Zachariah? |
[19:19] | – Who? – Zachariah. | – 谁? |
[19:21] | – Never heard of him. Who is he? -Liar. | – 从没听说过 他是谁? – 骗子 |
[19:23] | – “liar”? – Pants on fire. | – “骗子”? – 裤子都着火了 |
[19:25] | – They’re ablaze. – I want to cooperate with you people. | – 火焰四射呀 – 我想和你们合作 |
[19:28] | But this man is trying to… I don’t know what he is trying To do,but I resent it. | 可这人一直想… 我不知道 他想干嘛 可我很讨厌他的做法 |
[19:32] | You should know that you sound more than a little paranoid When you talk like that. | 你应该清楚你现在说话的语气 相当激动 |
[19:34] | This is what I’m talking about. How is this police work? | 我说的就是这个意思 这位警察是怎么回事? |
[19:37] | Oh,I’m kidding with you. I get bored. | 哦 我和你开玩笑嘛 我无聊了 |
[19:40] | See,the thing is,you have heard of Zachariah. | 事实上 你听说过Zachariah |
[19:42] | You know who Zachariah is,and you’re scared of Zachariah. | 你知道Zachariah是谁 而且你很怕Zachariah |
[19:45] | – And we’re gonna find out why. – Let’s put a pin in that,shall we? | – 我们会查清楚为什么的 – 这件事我们先放放 怎样? |
[19:50] | We have information putting Justin Prentiss, At mr. Winston’s house the night he went awol. | 我们有消息表示Justin Prentiss 失踪那晚去过Winston先生家 |
[19:55] | He went up there on a regular basis with a group of kids,To torment Mr. Winston. | 他和一群孩子经常去那折磨Winson先生 |
[19:59] | So says Mr. Winston. Has he any proof? | Winston是这么说 他有证据没? |
[20:02] | – Why would he lie? – Because he’s a crazy old man with a… | – 他为什么撒谎呢? – 因为他是个老疯子 还… |
[20:05] | With a grudge against this school. | 还对这个学校心怀恶意 |
[20:07] | Perhaps he’s crazy enough to do something. | 他疯起来什么事都干得出来 |
[20:09] | He’s complained plenty of times. There’s never any reality to it. | 他都抱怨过好多次了 根本就是无中生有 |
[20:12] | Chief brody disagrees. | Brody警官不这么认为 |
[20:14] | She thinks that some of your students are vandals,And you’re protecting them. | 她认为你的一些学生是恣意破坏 而你在保护他们 |
[20:18] | Chief brody is a small town cop. She gets ideas in her head. | Brody警官是个小镇警察而已 她脑子里总会有些想法 |
[20:22] | Look,the truth is that nobody around here likes us very much. | 听着 事实是这附近没人喜欢我们 |
[20:25] | They think the kids are all drug addicts and delinquents.They’re scared. | 他们认为孩子都是毒棍流氓 他们很害怕 |
[20:29] | You don’t mind if we sit down with some of your students | 你不介意我们就Winston的指控 |
[20:32] | To ask them about mr. Winston’s allegations? | 问学生些问题吧? |
[20:35] | Not at all… | 不介意… |
[20:37] | As long as you follow proper legal protocol. | 但你们得按程序办事 |
[20:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:49] | Agent lisbon of the cbi, | 这是加州调查局的Lisbon探员 |
[20:51] | Would like to talk to you for a moment. | 她想和你们聊一聊 |
[20:53] | Let’s all listen with respectful attention,all right? | 大家给以适当尊重 好吗? |
[21:02] | Jane,they’re all yours. | Jane 听你的了 |
[21:08] | Hello,kids. | 孩子们好 |
[21:11] | Uh,that’s the best you got? | 你们就这么大声吗? |
[21:13] | – Hello,kids. – Hello! | – 孩子们好 – 你好! |
[21:15] | Ah,thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Ahh. Who wants to see some magic? | 想看魔术么? |
[21:22] | Hands? Good. | 想看的举手 很好 |
[21:27] | Watch me closely. | 仔细看好了 |
[21:34] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[21:38] | Make sure I don’t do anything sneaky. | 确保我没有耍花样 |
[21:41] | – All right,this is ridiculous. – Hush. | – 算了 这太荒唐了 – 安静 |
[21:43] | Watching my hands… | 看着我的手… |
[21:53] | I’m gonna need a volunteer. | 我得选个助手 |
[21:57] | You. | 你 |
[22:00] | Stand up. Come here. | 起来 到这里 |
[22:08] | – Name? – Orrin. | – 叫什么? |
[22:10] | Well,orrin,today’s your lucky day. | Orrin 你今天交好运了 |
[22:12] | I’m going to look into your mind, And I’m gonna read your thoughts. | 我今天要走进你的大脑 看看你在想什么 |
[22:28] | You’re thinking,”gosh,I hope he can’t read my thoughts, | 你在想”天哪 希望他不要看穿我的想法” |
[22:31] | “because then he’d know that I was up in the woods | 不然他就会知道在Justin死前的晚上 |
[22:33] | “with justin prentiss the night before he died | 我和他一起在树林里 |
[22:36] | Throwing paint bombs at the old crazy man’s door.” | 向那个疯老头门上扔漆弹了” |
[22:46] | Orrin,that was kind of dumb. | Orrin 这太傻了 |
[22:47] | You should have thought of something A little more innocent. | 你本该想些无辜的事的 |
[22:54] | We’re gonna have to have a little talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[22:59] | Follow me. Sorry about that. | 跟我走 很抱歉 |
[23:11] | Tell me more about Zachariah. | 和我说说Zachariah吧 |
[23:13] | Orrin,you may ask for a lawyer at any time. | Orrin 你随时可以找律师 |
[23:16] | – Then my parents will know,right? – Yes. | – 那样我爸妈就知道了 是不? – 是 |
[23:20] | That’s okay. | 那不用了 |
[23:22] | Zachariah and the Z krew. | Zachariah和Z krew |
[23:25] | Why should I tell you? You know what I’m thinking. | 为什么还用我说? 你都知道我在想什么 |
[23:28] | Yeah. But it would be more polite If you said it aloud for their benefit. | 那倒是 但是由你自己说出来更礼貌些 也让他们听听 |
[23:34] | You can’t really read minds,can you? | 你其实根本不会读心术 对吧? |
[23:37] | Shrewd insight. No,of course I can’t. | 真聪明 我当然不会了 |
[23:40] | Then how’d you do that,then– call me out like that? | 那你刚才怎么做到的 还把我叫出来? |
[23:42] | You scratched your poison oak rash, | 你在抓疹子 它是由毒橡树引起的 |
[23:44] | And my colleagues tell me that only grows in one place around here– | 我的同事说 这附近只有一个地方有这种树 |
[23:47] | – up at Mr. Winston’s. – Fudge. | – 就在Winston先生那 – 胡说 |
[23:50] | Yeah. So tell me more about zachariah. | 是呀 和我说说Zachariah吧 |
[23:54] | – I can’t. – Really? | – 我不能说 – 是吗? |
[23:58] | Orrin… We can let this go,or we can take it to the next level. | Orrin…我们可以让事情就这么过去 也可以让它发展到下一层面 |
[24:02] | And that’s gonna involve your parents and lawyers. | 那可就得劳烦你父母和律师了 |
[24:09] | Zachariah was a lumberjack… | Zachariah是个伐木工人… |
[24:12] | Hundreds of years ago. | 几百年前 |
[24:13] | A log fell on him in the river and pinned him by the arm. | 一个圆木砸到了水中的他 正压在他的胳膊上 |
[24:17] | His logging crew tried,but they couldn’t get him out. | 他的工友怎么使劲也拔不出来 |
[24:20] | The river was rising,and a snowstorm was coming. | 河水在上涨 一场暴风雪也要来临 |
[24:23] | They figured that he was done for anyway. | 他的工友们想 反正他肯定出不来 |
[24:25] | So they left him there– left him for dead. | 他们就把他留在那了 让他等死 |
[24:29] | Zachariah was so angry at them for leaving him | Zachariah对他们的无情非常愤怒 |
[24:31] | that he chopped off his own arm to free himself, | 他砍掉了自己的手臂获救了 |
[24:33] | then went back to the lumber camp | 然后回到伐木营 |
[24:35] | and hacked every one of his workmates to death, | 把他的工友全都砍死了 |
[24:38] | then chopped them up and put their heads in trees. | 然后碎尸 并把他们的头挂在树上 |
[24:41] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[24:43] | The lumber camp where they died… | 他的工友死去的伐木营… |
[24:45] | This is it. Right here. | 就是这 就在这里 |
[24:48] | This school is the exact same spot. | 就是现在的这个学校 |
[24:53] | – And z krew? – It’s like a secret club. | – 那么Z krew呢? – 相当于一个秘密俱乐部 |
[24:56] | We go up in the woods and do stuff. | 我们进树林完成我们的任务 |
[24:58] | Zachariah is like our leader. | Zachariah就像是我们的首领 |
[25:02] | Who’s like the deputy leader? | 那谁是代理首领呢? |
[25:04] | – I don’t know. – No? | – 我不知道 – 不知道? |
[25:05] | Come on. | 说 |
[25:07] | We wear masks. The only person you know is the person who asked you to join the gang. | 我们带面具的 唯一你知道的就是带你入伙的那个人 |
[25:11] | Who was that? | 谁带你入伙的? |
[25:15] | Bryan. | |
[25:20] | – There he is. – I got this. | – 他在那儿 – 我来 |
[25:22] | No,please. I got this. | 拜托 我来 |
[25:26] | After you. | 那你先上吧 |
[25:39] | Nice. | 帅 |
[25:40] | Who initiated you to z krew,Bryan. | 谁带你进Z Krew的 Bryan? |
[25:42] | The guy that jumped me in left last year. | 拉我入伙的人去年离开了 |
[25:44] | – Who runs Z krew? – I don’t know. | – Z Krew的幕后主使是谁? – 我不知道 |
[25:46] | I find it hard to believe you didn’t recognize anybody’s voice. | 你怎么可能谁的声音都听不出 |
[25:49] | There’s no talking on Z krew ops. | 在Z Krew的行动中不能说话 |
[25:51] | We only communicate by note and sign language. | 我们只能写字条或者做手势 |
[25:53] | That’s the whole fun of it. | 这是全部乐趣所在 |
[25:55] | Look,z krew’s about running around in the woods,playing warriors. | 听着 Z Krew只是在树林里跑 玩勇士游戏 |
[26:00] | Nobody gets killed. | 没人丧命 |
[26:02] | Z krew’s got nothing to do with Justin’s murder. | Z Krew和Justin的死没有任何关系 |
[26:05] | – Do you? – No! | – 和你有关系吗? – 没有! |
[26:10] | You want my guess? | 想听听我的猜测吗? |
[26:11] | Guesswork is inappropriate for this sort of situation,Bryan. | 猜测不适合这个场合 Bryan |
[26:15] | Guesswork’s okay. | 你可以说说你的猜测 |
[26:19] | Cassie. | 是Cassie |
[26:22] | – She’s in it somehow. – How so? | – 她脱不了干系 – 为什么这么说? |
[26:24] | Justin was… | Justin他… |
[26:27] | He was big in love with her. | 他很喜欢她 |
[26:29] | She wouldn’t deal,and he didn’t like it. | 她不同意 他也不识趣 |
[26:32] | I saw them arguing, | 我看到他们争吵 |
[26:34] | Both real mad,a couple days ago. | 俩人都面红耳赤 就在几天前 |
[26:36] | And now she’s totally freaked out about his death.So,you know… | Justin的死让她很不安 由此… |
[26:42] | Many of us are upset,Bryan. | 我们很多人都很不安 Bryan |
[26:45] | – Does Cassie have a boyfriend? – No. | – Cassie有男朋友吗? – 没有 |
[26:47] | So what do you think happened? Cassie killed him? | 那你觉得是怎么回事? Cassie杀了他? |
[26:51] | – That’s ridiculous. – Let him answer. | – 太可笑了 – 让他回答 |
[26:55] | Hey… Ask her. All I’m saying… It wasn’t me. | 嘿… 问问她吧 反正不是我 |
[27:02] | Do you know where we can find Cassie right now? | 我们现在到哪能找到Cassie? |
[27:04] | I’m sure that she has nothing to do with this. | 我相信她与此事无关 |
[27:08] | But I will have someone fetch her for you. | 不过我还是让人找她过来 |
[27:17] | – Gave you a little trouble,huh? – Nah. | – 给你添了小麻烦了呀? – 没事 |
[27:20] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[27:23] | – What happened to you? – Old age. | – 怎么这么狼狈? – 年龄大了 |
[27:25] | Shut up,you. | 你丫闭嘴 |
[27:27] | – What are you doing here? – Gee,thanks for the welcome. | – 你到这干啥? – 天 谢谢你的欢迎 |
[27:30] | No,I mean– you know what I mean. | 不 我的意思是…你知道我的意思 |
[27:32] | Lisbon wanted an extra hand If we’re gonna have to interview all the students and staff. | 如果每个师生都录口供的话 Lisbon想增加人手 |
[27:36] | Seriously? This is the biggest they had? | 真的吗? 这个是他们最大的衣服? |
[27:39] | – Hey,Van Pelt. – Hey,boss. | – 嘿 Van Pelt – 嘿 头 |
[27:41] | We’re short a girl by the name Cassie Miniver. | 我们要找一个叫Cassie Miniver的女孩 |
[27:44] | Bryan says that Justin was in love the Cassie, | Bryan说Justin喜欢Cassie |
[27:46] | Recently saw them in a fierce argument. | 最近看见他们大吵了一架 |
[27:48] | Oh,Cassie. Yeah,she brought Maclean a cup of tea. | 哦 Cassie 就是给Maclean倒茶的那个女生 |
[27:51] | Yeah. We wanted to question her,but she’s gone. | 是呀 我们想找她问话 不过她不见了 |
[27:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:55] | – Anybody else missing? – No,there isn’t. | – 还有谁不见了? – 没有了 |
[27:58] | – So she’s most likely running,not abducted. – Precisely. | – 那她更像是跑路了 不是被拐走的 – 正确 |
[28:01] | So what do you think,boss? | 你怎么认为 头? |
[28:03] | Chief brody’s setting up a full-scale search, | Brody警官正部署全面搜索 |
[28:05] | So we should probably start looking in the woods Around the school. | 那我们最好从学校附近的小树林找起 |
[28:07] | Oh,that sounds horribly tedious. Shout if you need me. | 听起来真无聊 需要我就喊吧 |
[28:12] | Go ahead,relax. Enjoy yourself. | 去吧 放松点 好好玩儿 |
[28:14] | God forbid you should do anything tedious. | 上帝会宽恕你的无所事事的 |
[28:21] | Cassie! | |
[28:26] | Cassie! | |
[28:34] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗? |
[28:37] | Would you– have you ever read Your coworker’s personnel files? | 你 你有看过同事的个人档案吗? |
[28:42] | Uh… No. Why? | 没看过 怎么了? |
[28:45] | No,uh,good. Neither did I. | 没事 这挺好 我也没看过 |
[29:18] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪呢? |
[29:21] | Into town. | 进城 |
[29:22] | Excellent. That’s exactly where I need to go. | 太好了 我们目的地一样 |
[29:27] | All right. | 是吗 |
[29:34] | Thanks. Grateful. | 谢谢 太感激你了 |
[29:49] | Would you shut the gate for me,please? | 能帮我把门关上吗? |
[29:51] | – Uh,nope. – Why? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[29:55] | Well,’cause as soon as I get out of the car, then you’ll drive away without me. | 因为只要我一下去 你肯定把车开走 |
[30:00] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[30:03] | The three Furies… | 复仇三女神…(希腊神话) |
[30:04] | – Fear,shame,guilt. – What? | – 恐惧 耻辱 罪恶 – 你说什么? |
[30:07] | The heart wants what the heart wants, | 行由心生 |
[30:09] | and it won’t be denied. It makes us do bad things. | 谁也改变不了 它让我们做坏事 |
[30:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[30:16] | Cassie,I have a gift for you. | Cassie我有礼物要送给你 |
[30:24] | Cassie? Needn’t be shy. | Cassie? 不用害羞 |
[30:38] | Here. | 给 |
[30:43] | Try it on. | 戴上看看 |
[30:52] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[31:09] | Ta-da. | |
[31:11] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[31:13] | Mr. Maclean was helping Cassie run away. | Maclean先生在帮Cassie跑路 |
[31:17] | – Why? – He didn’t want us to speak to her because… | – 为什么? – 他不想让我们问话 因为… |
[31:21] | – I have nothing to say. – Nonsense. You have plenty to say. | – 无话可说 – 胡扯 你要说的可多了 |
[31:25] | He wanted her to go before we get a chance to talk to her | 他想让她离开 这样我们就没机会问话了 |
[31:28] | and find out that she and he were having | 也不会发现他们之间的 |
[31:30] | what you would call,uh… sexual relations. | 你们称作的…性关系 |
[31:36] | – Is that true? – I’m saying nothing. I admit nothing. | – 这是事实吗? – 我什么都不会说的 我什么都不承认 |
[31:39] | I want to talk to my lawyer. Cassie! | 我要找我的律师 Cassie! |
[31:41] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也不要说 |
[31:44] | You miserable little pervert! | 你个无耻的变态! |
[31:45] | – That’s enough,chief. – She assaulted me! | – 够了 警官 – 她攻击我! |
[31:47] | I don’t think so. We’re going back to Sacramento. | 我不认为 我们现在要回萨克拉门托 |
[31:50] | Now you can either come of your own accord | 你可以配合点跟我走 |
[31:52] | or we can arrest you. Which is it? | 或是让我们逮捕你 选哪个? |
[31:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | Good choice. | 这就对了 |
[32:09] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[32:11] | We… we weren’t. No. | 我…我们不是 不 |
[32:14] | Cassie…Look at me. | Cassie… 看着我 |
[32:17] | It’s very easy to see when you’re lying. | 很容易看出你在说谎 |
[32:19] | You get a little pulse going in your neck just… there. Yeah. | 脖子上的脉搏很明显… 就那儿 对 |
[32:23] | Always best to tell Agent Lisbon the truth. | 要对Lisbon探员说真话哦 |
[32:28] | Did Mr. Maclean have sexual relations with you? | Maclean和你发生过关系吗? |
[32:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:38] | Yes,he did. | 是的 |
[32:40] | – One time or more than that? – More. | – 一次还是数次? – 数次 |
[32:44] | Maybe twice a week for a few months. | 几个月来大概一周两次 |
[32:47] | You know that by having sexual relations with you, | 你知道和你发生关系 |
[32:50] | Mr. Maclean was committing a crime,right? | Maclean就是在犯罪了 对吗? |
[32:53] | – I guess. – Was it consensual? | – 我想是吧 – 你是自愿的么? |
[32:57] | – I guess. – You guess. | – 我想是吧 – 你想是吧 |
[33:00] | Uh,did you want Mr. Maclean to have sex with you? | 呃 那你想Maclean和你发生关系吗? |
[33:03] | No,ma’am. | 不是 |
[33:05] | So he coerced you. | 那就是他强迫你 |
[33:08] | No,ma’am. | 也不是 |
[33:10] | – I don’t… understand. – I was scared. | – 我不…明白 – 我很害怕 |
[33:13] | Scared of who? Mr. Maclean? | 怕谁? Maclean? |
[33:16] | No,he’s just… a sad creep. | 不 他就是个…小人 |
[33:19] | Who,then? | 那是谁? |
[33:24] | You can talk freely,Cassie. You’re safe here. | 你尽可以说出来 Cassie 这儿很安全 |
[33:27] | Nowhere is safe. | 没地方是安全的 |
[33:29] | Zachariah made you do it? | Zachariah让你做的? |
[33:33] | Zombie Lumber Jack made you sleep with mr. Maclean. | Zombie Lumber Jack让你 和Maclean发生关系的 |
[33:37] | He told me I had to. | 他告诉我必须这么做 |
[33:38] | Cassie,you know that Zachariah doesn’t exist. | Cassie你知道Zachariah是虚构的 |
[33:42] | You know that kid that they found chopped up in the woods? | 你知道那个被碎尸了 扔在树林里的孩子吗? |
[33:45] | He thought the same thing. | 他也这样想的 |
[33:47] | Okay,how… how does Zachariah tell you his wishes? | 好吧 那…Zachariah是怎样下令的? |
[33:53] | – Through somebody from Zkrew,maybe? – I’ve said too much already. | – 是通过Z Krew某人的? – 我已经说了很多 |
[33:56] | I don’t… I don’t want to say anymore. | 我…我不想再说了 |
[33:59] | Please don’t make me. | 别逼我 |
[34:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:15] | Cassie made a statement. | Cassie开口了 |
[34:17] | Charge Mr. Maclean with statutory rape. | 指控Maclean先生强奸幼女 |
[34:19] | Will do,boss. | 知道了 头儿 |
[34:27] | Sex with a minor. Tell you what…things look very bad for you right now. | 和未成年人发生关系 告诉你… 现在事情已经非常糟了 |
[34:31] | I was kind and caring to a troubled girl. That… that’s all. | 我只是关心一个无助的女孩 就这样 |
[34:35] | Yeah,that’s what they all say… | 啊 他们都这么说… |
[34:37] | until the lab tests come back. | 直到实验室结果出来 |
[34:39] | See,the way we have to figure this is that Justin Prentiss was in love with Cassie | 我们猜想Justin Prentiss喜欢上Cassie |
[34:42] | – and found out that you were abusing her. – Oh,please. | – 而他发现了你在伤害她 – 噢拜托 |
[34:44] | Abusing her,and he threatened to tell the authorities. | 侮辱她 所以他威胁要告你 |
[34:47] | – So you clubbed him to death,you thought,and buried him. – No. No! | – 所以你给了他一棍 并把他埋了 – 不 不是的! |
[34:50] | No? Well,that’s what we’re thinking. | 不是? 我们看来就是这样的 |
[34:57] | How are we wrong? Did he attack you? Was it self-defense,maybe? | 哪儿错了? 他袭击你? 你是自卫的? |
[35:02] | I want my lawyer. I’m saying nothing more to you people. | 我要律师 我不会再对你们多说一句了 |
[35:08] | We got nothing to put him with Justin that night. | 找不到他和Justin 遇害当晚在一起的证据 |
[35:10] | We need a confession. | 要他招供才行 |
[35:12] | – You won’t get one. – Why won’t we get one? | – 不可能的 – 为什么? |
[35:14] | Prize for the first one to tell me the answer. | 第一个答对的有奖 |
[35:17] | Just tell us your damn theory. | 把你的理论拿出来秀秀 |
[35:19] | I will do that on our way back to Bright Arch. | 回Bright Arch的路上再说 |
[35:22] | We need to get there in time for the sacred fire ritual. | 要赶上圣火仪式呢 |
[35:25] | Rigsby,let’s you and I have a quick cup of tea,then we’ll go,huh? | Rigsby 让我们赶紧喝杯茶 然后出发? |
[35:27] | Explain first. Then we’ll go. | 解释了再走 |
[35:31] | Sacred fire? | 圣火? |
[35:34] | Hello,kids. Good to see you all again. | 晚上好孩子们 很高兴又见面了 |
[35:40] | Pretty dramatic few days,huh? | 真是戏剧性的几天 哈? |
[35:43] | You probably heard a lot of crazy stuff about what’s been going on. | 你们应该听说了很多这几天发生的稀奇事 |
[35:47] | Well… Don’t worry about it. | 不过… 不用担心 |
[35:51] | Life goes on. | 生活总会继续 |
[35:53] | Your teachers thought I’d be good to carry on With the sacred fire ceremony as usual. | 你们老师想让我主持圣火仪式 |
[35:57] | Everyone okay with that? | 大家同意吗? |
[36:00] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[36:02] | I thought we’d start with a ghost story. | 我想 从鬼故事开始吧 |
[36:05] | – You all know about Zachariah,yeah? – We do. | – 你们都知道Zachariah 对吧? – 是的 |
[36:09] | – But we don’t talk about him. – It’s bad luck. | – 但从不谈论他 – 很晦气 |
[36:14] | Zachariah doesn’t scare me. | Zachariah吓不倒我 |
[36:18] | So everyone knows about that terrible evening | 那大家都知道那晚 |
[36:20] | When Zachariah hacked his former friends to pieces,yeah? | Zachariah把前工友砍了的事? |
[36:25] | What a lot of people don’t know | 但大家不知道的 |
[36:27] | is what happened after that horrible incident. | 是这件事之后的事 |
[36:35] | As punishment, | 作为惩罚 |
[36:36] | The townspeople gathered together | 镇上的居民聚集起来 |
[36:40] | And built a huge bonfire Right here… | 在这儿点燃篝火… |
[36:45] | On this very spot. | 就在此地 |
[36:47] | And they burned Zachariah alive. | 活活烧死了Zachariah |
[36:51] | And as the flames melted the flesh from his body, | 火焰吞噬了他的肉体 |
[36:55] | Zachariah didn’t scream. | Zachariah没有出声 |
[36:58] | He just smiled at those watching. | 他只是笑看那些人 |
[37:01] | And he made a solemn vow | 郑重起誓 |
[37:05] | That whenever someone does evil in these woods, | 要是谁在树林里作恶的话 |
[37:08] | If you call Zachariah’s name three times | 只要叫上Zachariah的名字三遍 |
[37:12] | And mark the ground with a “z,” Then he will rise from the grave and he will take them. | 在地上画个”Z” 他就会从坟墓里出来 带走作恶的人 |
[37:16] | Yeah,right. | 啊 是啊 |
[37:23] | And if the sinner doesn’t confess his sins,If he doesn’t repent, | 如果罪人没有忏悔 不知悔改的话 |
[37:26] | then Zachariah will drag them down Into his ghastly lair, | Zachariah就会拉他们进坟墓 |
[37:31] | To suffer with him in black darkness For all eternity. | 同他一起忍受永恒黑暗的折磨 |
[37:37] | – That’s it? – Yes,that’s it. | – 完了? – 就这样 |
[37:39] | That was weak,dude. | 这吓谁呢 伙计 |
[37:45] | Well,it’s only weak if the curse isn’t true. | 只有诅咒是假的才吓不了人 |
[37:49] | And we all know that evil has been done in these woods. | 我们都知道在树林里发生了什么 |
[37:54] | But is there anyone here willing to call Zachariah’s name? | 这儿有人愿意叫Zachariah的名字吗? |
[38:01] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[38:06] | Zachariah! | |
[38:10] | Zachariah! | |
[38:13] | Zachariah! | |
[38:21] | Told you. Weak. | 说过了 没用 |
[38:25] | You forgot the most important part. | 你忘了最重要的一环 |
[38:30] | You have to mark the ground with a “z.” | 还要在地上画个”Z” |
[38:54] | Guess he’s on vacation. | 猜他度假去了 |
[39:02] | Elliott,was it you? Did you kill Justin? | Elliott 是你吗? 你杀了Justin? |
[39:09] | Elliott,this is your last chance.Did you kill Justin? | Elliott 最后的机会 是你杀了Justin? |
[39:12] | Yes! Yes,it was me! | 是! 是我! |
[39:18] | Saved. That was close. | 得救了 真悬啊 |
[39:25] | Oh,hey,Rigsby. | 噢 嗨 Rigsby |
[39:31] | I… I… I knew it was a joke. | 我… 我… 我就知道是开玩笑 |
[39:33] | I… I was just kidding. | 我… 我刚乱说的 |
[39:35] | No,you’re a liar and a murderer,Elliot. | 不 你是骗子加杀人犯 Elliot |
[39:37] | Everyone can see that. | 大家都知道 |
[39:41] | – Whoa,whoa,whoa,a little help here. – Give it up,kid. Come on. It’s over. | – 喔 喔 快来救我哦 – 别费劲了小子 过来 你完了 |
[39:49] | Justin was an insect. | Justin就是只虫 |
[39:51] | He shouldn’t have interfered. | 他不该来插一脚的 |
[39:53] | Yes. You had a sweet little system going. | 是啊 你有小组织呢 |
[39:56] | You kept the kids in line with messages from Zachariah, | 你让大家都收到Zachariah的消息 |
[39:59] | And you kept Maclean in line with blackmail. | 也好敲诈Maclean |
[40:02] | Protect Elliot and let the Z crew rule, | 保护Elliot还有Z Krew的秩序 |
[40:05] | Or be exposed as a habitual rapist.You’re a very clever young man. | 不然揭穿那个强奸犯 你真够聪明的 |
[40:08] | Yes,I am. | 当然 |
[40:11] | That’s why my parents abandoned me in this dump. | 所以我父母才把我扔到这垃圾场来 |
[40:15] | I’m too clever for them. And for you. | 对他们来说我太聪明了 对你也是 |
[40:20] | You haven’t really caught me. | 你并没有抓到我 |
[40:21] | I’m a minor. Nothing bad will happen to me. | 我是未成年人 你们不能把我怎么样 |
[40:24] | Then why don’t you tell us why you killed Justin? For the record. | 那你干嘛不说说为何杀了Justin? 仅供记录 |
[40:28] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[40:31] | Justin was always soft on Cassie. | Justin一直对Cassie倾心 |
[40:34] | But when he found out What she was doing with maclean on my order… | 但当他发现我命令她和Maclean时… |
[40:39] | He got angry,threatened to ruin everything. | 他生气了 威胁要毁掉这一切 |
[40:42] | And I tried to shut him up with a message from Zachariah. | 我试图通过Zachariah让他闭嘴 |
[40:46] | He wouldn’t back off. He laughed at me. | 他不肯罢手 还嘲笑了我 |
[40:53] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该那样 |
[40:59] | I don’t like being laughed at. | 我不喜欢被嘲笑 |
[41:05] | Well,good-bye,Elliot. | 再见 Elliot |
[41:13] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我的? |
[41:19] | When Cassie brought Maclean tea in a cup with z’s on it, | Cassie给Maclean的茶杯上有个Z |
[41:21] | That was a warning from you to keep his mouth shut. | 你是想让他闭嘴 |
[41:23] | You were the first to bring forth the Zachariah story, | 你是第一个宣扬Zachariah的人 |
[41:26] | And you’ve been at this school longer than anyone else, | 你在这儿的时间比别人都长 |
[41:28] | With no desire to leave. | 还不想离开 |
[41:29] | The sacred fire ceremony confirmed my hunch. | 圣火仪式证实了我的感觉 |
[41:32] | Everybody else was scared that I was invoking Zachariah, | 对于我要召唤Zachariah的事 大家都很怕 |
[41:35] | But you… you were contemptuous and cynical. | 但你… 你是唯一鄙视和嘲讽的 |
[41:38] | A true artist watching a cheap imitator… | 真正的大师看到憋足的模仿者… |
[41:41] | Until fear made you a believer. | 直到恐惧让你不得不相信 |
[41:46] | It can do that to you. Bye. | 对你来说也有效 拜了 |
[41:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[41:56] | – I appreciate everything that you’ve done. – It’s our job. | – 很感谢你所做的一切 – 这是我们的工作 |
[42:00] | – Thank you. – yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 没什么 |
[42:05] | Oh,there he is. | 噢 他来了 |
[42:07] | Uh,here I am. | 我来了 |
[42:12] | I was just telling Mr. and Mrs. Prentiss | 我正准备告诉Prentiss夫妇 |
[42:14] | It was you that found their son’s killer. | 你抓到了杀害他们儿子的凶手 |
[42:17] | Yes,uh,I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对此我深表遗憾 |
[42:20] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[42:25] | We’re very grateful. | 我们很感激 |
[42:26] | It gives us some kind of closure at least. | 总算给我们一个交代 |
[42:35] | Your son died bravely. | 你们的儿子死得很勇敢 |
[42:38] | He saved a young girl in trouble. You should be very proud. | 他救了一个无助的女孩 你们应该骄傲 |
[42:51] | A*** T*** | – 没什么 – 谢谢你们 |
[42:56] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[43:01] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |