时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Sacramento, California | 萨克拉门多 美国加州首府 |
[00:17] | What’s the fuss? | 愁什么呢 |
[00:19] | Slept through Lisbon’s briefing in the van, didn’t you? | 在车上看着里斯本的案子简报就睡了是吧 |
[00:22] | – Like a baby. – The victim’s name is Kristin Marley. | -睡得可香了 -受害者名叫克里斯丁・马利 |
[00:25] | She worked at the state capitol for some lady senator, | 在州议会大楼为女参议员工作 |
[00:27] | Went missing three days ago. | 三天前失踪 |
[00:29] | Rumor is she was having an affair with the senator’s husband. | 传闻她和参议员的丈夫有染 |
[00:39] | – My bet…she’s a jumper. – I hope not. | -我赌她是自杀的 -希望不是这样 |
[00:42] | If she’s a jumper, job’s done. | 她是自杀的话 咱们就可以收工了 |
[00:43] | The senator’s husband dumped her | 参议员的丈夫甩了她 |
[00:45] | She wants to make him feel bad, | 她想让他内疚 |
[00:47] | – She comes out here… Splat. – Don’t talk that way. | -就来这里 吧嗒跳下去 -别这么说她 |
[00:50] | Okay, not splat. Bam. | 好吧 不是吧嗒 咣当一声 |
[00:51] | There’s nothing worse than suicide. | 没什么比自杀更糟糕了 |
[00:54] | Human life is sacred. | 人的生命是神圣的 |
[00:55] | When someone takes their own life, it’s a tragedy. | 一个人要结束自己的生命时 那是一场悲剧 |
[00:57] | Sacramento P.D.’s handing the case over to us. | 萨克拉门多警局把案子上交给了我们 |
[01:00] | Let’s go talk to the coroner. | 我们找法医看看 |
[01:03] | Shall I recap the case, sleepyhead? | 要我再给你讲讲案子吗 瞌睡虫 |
[01:06] | Kristin Marley– | 克里斯丁・马利 |
[01:09] | Lady senator’s aide, | 女参议院的助手 |
[01:10] | Rumored romance with the senator’s husband. | 和议员丈夫传绯闻 |
[01:13] | Very good. | 不错 |
[01:15] | I trained myself to hear | 我锻炼自己 |
[01:17] | And take in information while asleep. | 边睡觉边听信息 |
[01:19] | – The others told you? – Yes, they did. | -他们告诉你的吧 -是的 没错 |
[01:22] | At this point, there’s no way to determine | 现在还无法判断 |
[01:24] | What happened to the victim, agent Lisbon. | 受害者经历了什么 里斯本探员 |
[01:26] | I simply can’t help you. | 现在我确实帮不上忙 |
[01:28] | Least you can tell how long she is been death? | 至少能告诉我她死了多久了吗 |
[01:29] | I couldn’t possibly, given the evidence available. | 基于目前的证据 恐怕还不行 |
[01:32] | Do you think it was a homicide or a suicide? | 你认为是起凶杀案还是自杀案呢 |
[01:34] | Couldn’t say | 说不准 |
[01:35] | What’s your guess? | 你的猜测 |
[01:37] | I’m not in the habit of guessing. | 我不习惯用猜测 |
[01:39] | Please don’t touch the decedent. | 请不要接触死者 |
[01:42] | You detectives always want the instant answers. | 你们警探总想得到立马的答复 |
[01:44] | What I do is science. | 我的工作是科学 |
[01:46] | Science will uncover the truth, | 科学会揭开真相 |
[01:49] | But she will be precise, methodical and take her time | 科学是严谨 有条理 但花时间的 |
[01:52] | Before she renders her decision. | 然后才能得出科学的结果 |
[01:54] | I wonder if science can remove the stick from his butt | 我想知道科学是否能顾及背后 |
[01:56] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[01:58] | You’re right. We want facts. | 你说的没错 我们想要事实 |
[01:59] | Fortunately, we have them. | 幸运的是我们已经知道了 |
[02:01] | – We do? – In abundance. | -你们知道了 -知道得还不少呢 |
[02:04] | You’re the consultant that pretends to read minds, Aren’t you? | 你是那个假装会读心术的顾问 对吧 |
[02:09] | No. I don’t pretend to read minds. I do read minds. | 错 不是假装 我真会读心术 |
[02:11] | But don’t we all? Look at Lisbon. | 我们不都会吗 看着里斯本 |
[02:13] | – You can see what she’s thinking. – No kidding. | -你就能看出她在想什么 -开玩笑吧 |
[02:17] | And I can see what you’re thinking right now. | 但我看出你现在在想什么 |
[02:19] | I was thinking that you, sir, are a bumptious fool, | 我现在在想先生你是个傲慢的笨蛋 |
[02:23] | And I was wondering exactly what training | 还想知道你接受的是 |
[02:25] | In forensic pathology you have. | 何种法医病理学培训 |
[02:27] | But right before that, you were wondering | 在这之前 你想的是 |
[02:30] | Whether you would choose Lisbon or Van Pelt as your concubine | 选里斯本还是范・佩尔特作为你 |
[02:33] | In that little fantasy kingdom you like to visit sometimes. | 有时很想去的秘密花园的情妇 |
[02:37] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[02:39] | And you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[02:41] | I know nothing of forensic pathology. | 我对法医病理学一无所知 |
[02:43] | But agent Van Pelt– | 但范・佩尔特 |
[02:45] | She might offer her theory. | 她可能有她的想法 |
[02:48] | – Or I might not. – Look at her feet. | -或者没有 -看她的脚 |
[02:51] | – I did. – And what question presents itself? | -我看过了 -暴露出什么问题吗 |
[02:57] | Where’s her other shoe? | 她另一只鞋呢 |
[02:58] | – Exactly. – It wasn’t up on the bridge. | -正是 -桥上没有 |
[03:01] | – It could be in her car. – Even if it was, | -可能在她车里 -就算是 |
[03:02] | Why would she walk to the middle of the bridge with one shoe on? | 为什么你只穿一只鞋走到桥中央 |
[03:05] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这样做呢 |
[03:06] | – Bingo! – There’s no need to be patronizing. | -答对 -别自以为是 |
[03:08] | So she must have been carried. | 那她一定是被搬来这里 |
[03:11] | She didn’t kill herself. | 她不是自杀 |
[03:12] | She was murdered and dropped over | 是遭谋杀后弃尸于此 |
[03:13] | Or thrown over still alive. Better than suicide. | 或是被活活扔下来 比自杀强 |
[03:17] | It’s a theory. | 只是个猜测 |
[03:20] | It’s lovely to meet you, doc. | 很高兴见到你 法医先生 |
[03:23] | You’re a horse’s ass, but you mean well. | 你是个混蛋 但你说得没错 |
[03:26] | I’ll be in the van. | 在车上等你们 |
[03:28] | My apologies, sir. | 向你致歉 先生 |
[03:29] | Cho, tell the Sacramento P.D. That it’s a homicide. | 周 通知萨克拉门多警局是起谋杀案 |
[03:34] | Rigsby, Van Pelt, see what the sheriff’s department got | 瑞斯比 范・佩尔特 看当地治安官 |
[03:36] | In their investigation. | 部门有什么线索 |
[03:50] | State Capitol, Sacramento, California | 州议会大楼 萨克拉门多 加州 |
[03:54] | Kristin had been interning here for about nine months. | 克里斯丁在这里实习了大概9个月 |
[03:57] | She came in at the start of the last session, | 在大学最后一学期开始 |
[03:59] | Right out of college. | 就来这里实习 |
[04:01] | I liked her. She was sweet, young–in a good way. | 我喜欢她 她可爱年轻 做人不错 |
[04:04] | – Who did she work for? – Senator Melinda Batson. | -她为谁工作 -参议员米琳达・巴特森 |
[04:07] | She’s an up-and-comer from the central valley. | 她是中央谷[加州]一位有前景的议员 |
[04:10] | Please put that down. | 请别乱动 |
[04:14] | Anything to the rumor that Kristin was | 有什么关于克里斯丁与巴特森丈夫 |
[04:17] | Having an affair with Batson’s husband? | 私情的谣言吗 |
[04:18] | Elliott Batson…he’s Melinda’s chief of staff. | 艾略特・巴特森他是米琳达的总参谋 |
[04:21] | We’ve heard the rumors. Everyone denies it. | 我们听到过传闻 没人承认 |
[04:24] | There’s no evidence says anything happened. | 也没有什么证据 |
[04:26] | The media seem there are things is | 媒体可都信这些事 |
[04:27] | You want to get me started on what they believe? | 你想知道我的想法吗 |
[04:31] | Frankly, when you’ve worked here as long as I have, | 坦白说 当你在这工作和一样久时 |
[04:34] | You hear a lot of stories about wild behavior. | 你会听到一大堆绯闻 |
[04:37] | – Most of them aren’t true. – Except the ones that are. | -多数是假的 -除了那些确实是真的 |
[04:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:47] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[04:50] | I’ve issued a statement, and I’m not taking any questions. | 我已发表过声明 我不会接受提问 |
[04:53] | We’re not press. We’re CBI. | 我们不是记者 我们是加州调查局 |
[04:56] | Agent Teresa Lisbon, Patrick Jane. | 特里萨・里斯本探员和派翠克・简 |
[04:58] | Right. Sorry. You called. | 抱歉 你联系过我的 |
[05:01] | Melinda Batson. | 米琳达・巴特森 |
[05:03] | This is my husband Elliott. | 这是我的丈夫艾略特 |
[05:07] | Tough day around here. | 艰难的一天啊 |
[05:14] | Is this Kristin’s desk? | 这是克里斯丁的办公桌吗 |
[05:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[05:24] | Jane. | 简 |
[05:26] | – Care to join us? – I’ll be right there. | -过来一起吗 -一会儿就来 |
[05:39] | Wellcome to California State Senate Chamber | 欢迎来到加州参议院议事厅 |
[05:41] | Senator Kristin Marley | 克里斯丁・马利议员 |
[05:44] | Anything unusual about Kristin’s behavior | 在克里斯丁失踪前 |
[05:45] | The day she disappeared? | 她有什么不寻常的举动吗 |
[05:48] | No, she was cheerful. | 没有 他很高兴 |
[05:50] | Finished work, left at 6, I think | 完成工作后 我想是6点离开的 |
[05:53] | – On the watch of 6 – After 6 | -6点 -6点后 |
[05:55] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说要去哪里吗 |
[05:57] | No. | 没有 |
[06:00] | She was having trouble with her family. | 她当时和家人起了矛盾 |
[06:04] | It was her stepmother, right? | 是她的继母对吗 |
[06:07] | Her natural parents are dead, and for some reason, | 她的生父母都过世了 不知为何 |
[06:09] | Her stepmother called a bunch of times that day. | 她继母那天打了好几个电话来 |
[06:12] | Did Kristin tell you what it was about? | 克里斯丁有提过是什么事吗 |
[06:14] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[06:17] | No. I was surprised. | 没有 我有点惊讶 |
[06:20] | I thought they were estranged. | 我一直认为他们互不联系 |
[06:40] | What was your relationship to Kristin, Mr. Batson? | 巴特森先生 你和克里斯丁是什么关系 |
[06:43] | Oh, please. | 天哪 |
[06:44] | Please. We know where you’re going with this. | 别 我们知道你要问什么 |
[06:47] | – Melinda – No, let’s just haul the trash out in the open. | -米琳达 -不 把事情说明了吧 |
[06:50] | You want to know if she and Elliott | 你想知道她和艾略特 |
[06:52] | – Were sleeping together. – Were you? | -有没有上床 -你有吗 |
[06:55] | Never. It’s a rumor. That’s all. | 从来没有过 这只是个谣言 仅此而已 |
[06:57] | Rumors usually happen for a reason. | 谣言通常是有起因的 |
[06:59] | – Well… – I’ll give you the reason– politics. | -好吧 -那我就告诉你起因 是政治 |
[07:02] | You want to take a female politician down a few notches? | 你想让一个女政客地位下降吗 |
[07:05] | Throw mud on her marriage. | 那就摸黑她的婚姻 |
[07:21] | Where were you the night Kristin was killed? | 克里斯丁遇害的当晚你在哪里 |
[07:24] | Here. I was on a conference call | 就在这里 当时我在跟一个 |
[07:26] | With a trade delegation from Taiwan. | 台湾的贸易代表团进行电话会议 |
[07:28] | We talked until…after eleven. | 会议一直进行到十一点以后 |
[07:30] | I was with him the whole time. | 我当时一直跟他待在一起 |
[07:33] | We’ll be married three years this October, | 到今年十月我们就结婚三周年了 |
[07:36] | And… Today’s news excepted, | 除了听到今天的新闻之外 |
[07:39] | Uh, we’ve never been happier. | 我们一直都很开心 |
[07:43] | That’s hard to believe. | 这点难以置信 |
[07:46] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:48] | Well, there’s nothing going on between you right now. | 你们之间已经很久没有发生过什么了 |
[07:51] | Excuse me? What? | 你在说什么 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry, I-I meant sexually, no heat, right? | 抱歉 我指性 没有激情了 对吗 |
[08:00] | I think we’re done here. | 我们的谈话就到此为止吧 |
[08:04] | You’d think a politician would have thicker skin. | 还以为政客脸皮会比较厚 |
[08:07] | You accused them of lying about their sex life, | 你指责他们谎称自己性生活美满 |
[08:09] | And you’re surprised they’re upset? | 还对他们生气感到惊讶吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, come on. You’re buying that happy talk? Really? Uh-oh. | 你相信他们说的话吗 真的吗 |
[08:15] | – Agent Minelli, sir. – Agent Lisbon. | -米内利探员 先生 -里斯本探员 |
[08:17] | I asked him down. | 我让他过来的 |
[08:19] | Uh, Walter Crew, Melinda Batson’s dad. | 我是沃尔特・克鲁 梅琳达・巴特森的父亲 |
[08:21] | You’re agents, uh, Jane and Lisbon? | 你们是简探员和里斯本探员吗 |
[08:24] | – Yeah, we are. Hi. – Hi. Sorry to track you down like this. | -是的 嗨 -嗨 很抱歉这样截住了你们 |
[08:26] | I asked Virgil here to introduce me | 我让维吉尔把我介绍给 |
[08:28] | To the team handling the poor Marley girl’s case. | 负责那个可怜的马利女孩案子的工作组 |
[08:31] | Walter has been a friend of the CBI for some time. | 沃尔特是加州调查局的老朋友了 |
[08:35] | He was an extremely influential | 他是位非常有影响力的 |
[08:37] | Legislator for what? 20 years? | 立法员 大概有二十年左右吧 |
[08:39] | 26, but who’s counting? | 二十六年 谁在乎呢 |
[08:41] | Anyway, I’m old news now. | 无论如何 我已经是旧闻了 |
[08:43] | The only thing I lobby for is a good tee time. | 我现在唯一的习惯就是甜美的下午茶 |
[08:46] | Why the interest in the poor Marley girl’s case? | 为什么对马利女孩的案子那么感兴趣 |
[08:49] | Interest? I liked her. | 感兴趣吗 因为我喜欢她 |
[08:50] | Yeah, met her in Melinda’s office. | 我在梅琳达的办公室遇到过她 |
[08:53] | She was good people, | 她是个好人 |
[08:55] | Came from a tough background– didn’t let that stop her. | 虽然生长背景很艰苦 但她没有放弃 |
[08:58] | I know how difficult it is to get straight answers | 我知道想要从那栋建筑里的人口中 |
[09:01] | From the people in that building there. | 得到直接答案是很困难的 |
[09:03] | If you have any problems, you just let me know. | 如果你们有什么困难 尽管告诉我 |
[09:06] | – I can still knock heads. – Oh, we’ll be fine. | -我还是有话语权的 -我们会解决的 |
[09:09] | – Just let me know. Virgil. – Walter. | -尽管告诉我 维吉尔 -沃尔特 |
[09:12] | – Take care. – Sir. | -保重 -先生 |
[09:16] | I hate walks, Lisbon. I know they’re healthy. | 我讨厌走路里斯本 我知道这样很健康 |
[09:19] | I don’t care. Put me in a chair, I’m a happy man. | 可我不在乎 给我张椅子 我就快乐 |
[09:21] | But when Walter Crew asked me to stroll with him | 但沃尔特・克鲁叫我一起去散步时 |
[09:25] | Down to the capitol, I say, “of course, walter.” | 一直走到国会大厦 我说”没问题 沃尔特” |
[09:28] | – You get my drift? – I do. | -明白我在说什么吗 -我明白 |
[09:30] | Step carefully. I want daily reports. | 小心调查 我要每天的报告 |
[09:32] | Oh, and, uh, how did the Batson interview go | 对了 对巴特森的访问怎么样了 |
[09:33] | Go? Oh, that was very terrible. | 怎样了 非常糟糕 |
[09:35] | What did he do? Nothing that can’t be repaired. | 他做了什么 没有弥补不了的事 |
[09:56] | Teresa, nice of you to drop by. | 特里萨 很高兴你顺便来看我 |
[09:58] | – I know I’m late. I’m sorry. – “Late” is | -我知道我迟到了 抱歉 -“迟到” |
[10:00] | – An interesting word in this context. – I’m here now. | -是个有趣的词 -我现在来了 |
[10:02] | You were supposed to be here… | 你本来应该 |
[10:04] | 42 minutes ago. | 四十二分钟前到这里 |
[10:06] | I know. The point is, I’m here now. | 我知道 但重点是 我现在来了 |
[10:08] | We’re supposed to talk. So let’s talk. | 我们应该谈话 所以开始吧 |
[10:10] | I have another patient scheduled in eight minutes. | 我八分钟后有另一个病人的预约 |
[10:13] | I can talk fast. | 我可以说快一点 |
[10:16] | This is the third time you’ve been late. | 这已经是你第三次迟到 |
[10:19] | What can i say? Lot of people getting killed. | 我能说什么呢 谋杀案每天都在发生 |
[10:22] | Can I get a coffee? | 我可以去倒杯咖啡吗 |
[10:29] | Do you know why counseling is mandatory | 你知道为什么心理咨询对于经历过 |
[10:33] | For cbi agents who’ve been involved in a shooting? | 枪击案的加州调查局探员是强制性的吗 |
[10:35] | Because nobody would come if it was voluntary? | 因为不然的话没人愿意来吗 |
[10:39] | And that’s why it remains mandatory | 那就是它保持强制性的原因 |
[10:41] | Until I sign and file this form. | 直到我签字并且提交这份表格 |
[10:48] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[10:50] | This is unnecessary. I’m fine. I’m not traumatized. | 没必要 我很好 我没有精神受创 |
[10:54] | A man pointed a gun at you, | 有人用枪指着你 |
[10:56] | A man who intended to kill you. | 有人想要杀你 |
[10:58] | – Fortunately, Jane shot him first. – It doesn’t matter. | -很幸运简先开了枪 -这没关系 |
[11:01] | You went from thinking you were going to be killed | 你经历过从思考自己将被杀死 |
[11:04] | To watching a man die– | 到看着一个人死去 |
[11:06] | Two of the most wrenching experiences we can have– | 两个都是人们可能遇到的最紧张的时刻 |
[11:08] | And you went through them in seconds. | 你在几秒钟之内经历了 |
[11:10] | – You don’t think that affected you? – No. | -而你不认为那对你有影响吗 -没有 |
[11:13] | You really want to keep seeing me, don’t you? | 看来你真的想继续跟我见面 是吗 |
[11:16] | Next week, on time. | 下周 准时到 |
[11:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | There’s a stain on the ceiling that looks like Elvis, | 天花板上的那块污渍看起来像猫王 |
[11:36] | But today, it looks more like a… Basset hound. | 但今天却更像只矮腿猎犬 |
[11:39] | Someone call the media. It’s a miracle. | 有人告诉媒体了 真是个奇迹 |
[11:42] | Or maybe someone’s moved my couch. | 也许是因为有人动了我的沙发 |
[11:43] | Cho? | 周 |
[11:45] | Did you move my couch? | 你动了我的沙发吗 |
[11:47] | No. Why would I? | 没有 我干嘛那么做 |
[11:49] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[11:52] | Did you move the couch? | 你动了我的沙发吗 |
[11:54] | I had to, uh, change a light. Problem? | 我不得不动它来换灯泡 有问题吗 |
[11:57] | No, no, no. Can you help me move it back, please? | 没有 可以请你帮我搬回去吗 |
[12:03] | I got a thing I… Thanks. | 我有个东西 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Just up there. I think it’s this way. | 就在上面 我想是这边 |
[12:09] | Just a little. | 一点点就可以了 |
[12:11] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[12:13] | Let me just try to… | 让我试试 |
[12:16] | Perfect. Thank you. | 非常完美 谢谢你 |
[12:18] | Elvis is back. | 猫王回来了 |
[12:21] | Anything on the stepmom? | 查到她继母的资料了吗 |
[12:22] | Her name’s Charlotte Mcadoo. | 她叫做夏洛特・马克都 |
[12:24] | She called Kristin 11 times | 在克里斯丁消失的两天前 |
[12:26] | In the two days before she disappeared. | 她给克里斯丁打了十一次电话 |
[12:28] | – Any idea what that was about? – No, but her son Harlan | -有什么头绪吗 -没有 她儿子哈兰 |
[12:31] | Had been picked up on a carjacking charge. | 曾因劫车被起诉 |
[12:33] | He posted bail the day Kristin disappeared, | 他在克里斯丁消失当天被保释出来 |
[12:34] | Claimed he had nothing to do with the carjacking, | 声称他没有劫车 |
[12:36] | Said he was with Kristin when it happened. | 还说劫车案发生时他跟克里斯丁在一起 |
[12:37] | He used Kristin as his alibi | 他利用克里斯丁做不在场证人 |
[12:39] | How bad is Harlan? | 哈兰有多坏 |
[12:40] | Well, mostly car theft, some assault. | 一般的偷车贼 有些暴力袭击 |
[12:42] | What did Charlotte said about that? | 夏洛特对这件事怎么回应的 |
[12:43] | She won’t answer her phone, won’t call back. | 她不接电话 也不回电话 |
[12:46] | We’re heading out to talk to her. | 我们直接去找她 |
[12:48] | Shouldn’t we be looking for Kristin’s lover? | 我们不是该找找克里斯丁的情人吗 |
[12:50] | Who? Elliott Batson’s alibi checked out, | 谁 艾略特・巴特森有不在场证人 |
[12:52] | And there’s no sign she was seeing someone else. | 而且没有证据显示她还有其他情人 |
[12:55] | – We’ve checked. – Well, not enough. | -我们查过了 -但是查的不够 |
[12:57] | She was an immature in romantic. | 她在爱情方面还很不成熟 |
[12:59] | Looking for escape and adventure. She was having an affair. | 寻求解脱和刺激 她有了外遇 |
[13:02] | We searched her place thoroughly. | 我们彻底搜查了她的住处 |
[13:04] | – She kept the affair well-hidden. – Well, of course. | -她把外遇隐藏的很好 -当然 |
[13:07] | It’s an adventure because it’s a secret. | 它之所以刺激是因为它是秘密进行的 |
[13:11] | But I expect she’ll tell us who it was. | 但我希望她能告诉我们那个人是谁 |
[13:14] | I’ll bite. How? | 我会试试 要怎么做 |
[13:16] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:20] | She was a collector. | 她是个收藏家 |
[13:21] | She kept sand from every beach she ever went to. | 她收藏了她去过的每个沙滩的沙子 |
[13:24] | She would have kept a memento of her lover, | 她肯定收藏了她情人的纪念品 |
[13:27] | Something small. | 一个小东西 |
[13:28] | I bet she kept it in a fancy jewelry box, | 我打赌她把它藏在一个漂亮的珠宝盒里 |
[13:30] | The kind with a figurine on the lid. | 那种盖子上有小雕像的盒子 |
[13:32] | There was a fancy jewelry box like that in her bedroom | 在她的卧室发现了类似的首饰盒 |
[13:35] | – A ballerina. – Ballerina–she’s the type. | -芭蕾舞女 -芭蕾舞女 她的风格 |
[13:37] | But we checked it. There’s nothing in it but cheap jewelry. | 可我们检查过 只有一些不值钱的首饰 |
[13:39] | – Did you check in the secret compartment? – The… | -暗格也查了吗 -这个 |
[13:42] | The secret compartment either on the bottom | 暗格也许在盒子底部 |
[13:43] | Or one of the sides they usually have one. | 或者在盒子的某一边 |
[13:47] | It’s worth to take a look. | 我们得再回去检查一遍 |
[13:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | Forget about Bosco. | 先别管博斯科的事了 |
[14:00] | He’s got something. | 他找到了线索 |
[14:02] | Yeah, he’s got Red John, and we don’t. | 他抓到了血腥约翰 我们没有 |
[14:03] | No. No, he’s got something new on the case–new evidence. | 不是那个 他手上有新线索了 |
[14:06] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:08] | It’s clear as can be. I’ll be right back. | 再明显不过了 我去去就来 |
[14:10] | Jane, Red John belongs to Bosco now. | 简 血腥约翰的案子已经交给了博斯科 |
[14:13] | I don’t like it either, But you’re gonna have to deal with it. | 我也不想 但你必须面对事实 |
[14:15] | Do you want a coffee? I’m going to bring you coffee | 要不要来杯咖啡 我给你带一杯 |
[14:25] | I need copies of each of these sent over to division. | 我要已经发给分局的文件影印本 |
[14:28] | What’s he doing in there? | 他来这干嘛 |
[14:30] | He said you told him to wait in there. | 他说你让他在那等着 |
[14:32] | We’ll finish later. | 我们一会再谈 |
[14:35] | – Get away from my desk. – Where’d you go? | -别碰我的东西 -你去哪了 |
[14:38] | I’ve been here almost half an hour. | 我都等你半小时了 |
[14:40] | And stop hacking my passcodes and stop hustling my people | 别再打我的密码和我的案子的主意 |
[14:43] | It’s not doing you any good, you know. | 对你没什么好处 |
[14:44] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:46] | What’d you get on Red John? | 你从血腥约翰那儿问出什么了 |
[14:49] | And what makes you think I got anything? | 你从何看出来我有线索呢 |
[14:51] | The folder– | 你的文件夹 |
[14:53] | You moved it when you saw me, protected it. | 见我的时候你特意把它移开了 |
[14:56] | It’s the one thing you’d protect from me. | 你不想让我知道唯一的事 |
[14:58] | It’s the cover-up that gave you away. Huh. | 想掩饰的动作把你出卖了 |
[15:01] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[15:03] | It’s none of your business, so go. | 跟你无关 忙你的去吧 |
[15:06] | You need to understand something. | 你得知道 |
[15:09] | Red john doesn’t make mistakes. He doesn’t leave clues. | 血腥约翰做事滴水不漏 他不留线索 |
[15:12] | If you have new evidence, it’s because he wants you have it | 你发现的证据有可能是他故意而为 |
[15:14] | The question isn’t “what does it mean?” | 问题的关键不是线索意味着什么 |
[15:16] | – It’s “why did he give it to you?” – That’s deep. | -而是他这么做的目的何为 -很深奥 |
[15:19] | Tell me what it is. I can help you. | 跟我说说 我能帮上忙 |
[15:21] | Have you ever seen a crack addict | 你有没有见过那些瘾君子 |
[15:23] | When they’re begging for a hit? | 苦苦央求注射毒品的样子呢 |
[15:25] | You got that same look in your eye that they get. | 你现在的表情就和他们得逞时一样 |
[15:28] | Oh. You’ve got me all figured out. | 你把我看的很透喔 |
[15:32] | Hey, Van Pelt. Did you get it? | 范・佩尔特 找到了吗 |
[15:34] | There’s a secret compartment, just like you said. | 你说对了 盒子里确实有暗格 |
[15:37] | – And what was in it? – Nothing. It’s empty. | -里面是什么 -是空的 |
[15:40] | Huh. All right. | 知道了 |
[15:44] | Bad news, huh? | 坏消息吧 |
[15:46] | No, not at all. | 不是啊 |
[15:48] | It’s like you said–it’s the cover-up that gave you away. | 是你说的 试图遮掩却出卖了自己 |
[15:51] | You’re an addict, Jane. | 你上瘾了 简 |
[15:53] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[15:55] | You’re making a mistake. | 你正走向错误 |
[15:57] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[16:07] | So I got tickets to the Kings game tomorrow night. You want to go? | 我有明天国王队比赛球票 你去吗 |
[16:09] | – I’m going out. – Who with? | -我约了人 -约谁了 |
[16:11] | The niece of the shopkeeper we met on that Red Jone thing. | 我们调查血腥约翰见到的那个店主侄女 |
[16:14] | – Oh, finally. It took you long enough. – 5-b? | -功夫不负有心人啊 -B座5号吗 |
[16:18] | – Yeah. – We talked on the phone. She’s nice. | -是的 -我们通过电话 她人不错 |
[16:21] | – We’ll see how it goes. – Oh, I expect a full report | -试试发张如何 -希望这次能搞定 |
[16:24] | In your dreams. | 做梦 |
[16:25] | Hey, i got you that number. You owe me. | 是我帮你弄到的电话 这次你欠我 |
[16:27] | No. | 没门 |
[16:30] | – Charlotte Mcadoo? – Yeah. | -是夏洛特・马克都 -是的 |
[16:32] | We need to talk to you About your stepdaughter, Kristin Marley. | 想了解你继女克里斯丁・马利的事 |
[16:41] | You know that Kristin’s dead, right, Charlotte? | 你已经知道她死了吧 夏洛特 |
[16:44] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[16:45] | I guess you’re pretty broken up. | 我想你一定很难过 |
[16:47] | She wasn’t my kid. | 她不是我亲生的 |
[16:49] | I’m not the huggy types. Sue me. | 我不是那种有爱心的母亲 起诉我吧 |
[16:52] | If you didn’t like Kristin, | 既然不不在乎克里斯丁 |
[16:53] | Why’d you make all those calls right before she disappeared? | 为什么她消失之前你打她那么多电话 |
[16:55] | – Don’t remember. – It was a week ago. | -我不记得了 -只过了一个星期 |
[16:58] | I’m old. My memory’s bad. | 我岁数大了记性不好 |
[17:01] | Did it have something to do with your son Harlan? | 她的死和你的儿子哈兰有没有关系 |
[17:03] | What about Harlan? | 关哈兰什么事 |
[17:04] | He used Kristin as an alibi when he was arrested. | 他被捕时说克里斯丁是他的不在场证明 |
[17:07] | Kristin told Sacramento P.D. she hadn’t seen Harlan for months. | 克里斯丁对萨克拉门多警局说好久没见他 |
[17:10] | Were you asking Kristin to change her story | 你有没有要克里斯丁改口供 |
[17:12] | And lie an alibi for her stepbrother? | 为她的继兄的不在场证据而撒谎呢 |
[17:14] | No, that’s crazy. | 我没有 这太疯狂了 |
[17:15] | Where is Harlan? | 哈兰现在在哪 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him for days. | 我不知道 好几天没看到他了 |
[17:19] | Okay. Thanks for your time. | 谢谢合作 |
[17:23] | That’s it? | 完事了吗 |
[17:25] | We’ll see ourselves out. Thank you. | 留步 再见 |
[17:34] | You think Charlotte smokes filtered and unfiltered? | 你觉得夏洛蒂同时抽带和不带过滤嘴烟吗 |
[17:36] | Not if she’s got a visit. Bathroom or closet | 除非里面还有人藏在浴室或者壁橱 |
[17:38] | – Bathroom. – I think closet. You want to bet? | -在浴室 -我猜在壁橱里 打赌吗 |
[17:41] | – What do I get if I win? -I pay for lunch next week. | -我赢有什么好处 -下周午餐我包了 |
[17:44] | – I win, you tell me about your date. – That’s enough time. | -你输了就把你约会的事告诉我 -行动 |
[17:47] | Hey, Harlan. | 你好 哈兰 |
[17:49] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[17:50] | Harlan, were you in the bathroom or the closet? | 哈兰 你刚藏在浴室还是壁橱呢 |
[17:52] | – Closet. – Wh…told you. | -壁橱里 -我说对了吧 |
[17:54] | – We didn’t bet. – Yes, we did. | -那个赌不算 -愿赌服输 |
[18:01] | No law against being in a closet. | 待在壁橱里可不犯法 |
[18:04] | No, Harlan, but it is kinda suspicious. | 是 哈兰 但是你很可疑 |
[18:10] | You got no right to hold me. | 你没权扣留我 |
[18:12] | We’re just talking. | 聊聊而已 |
[18:14] | All right, what do you want to talk about? | 好吧 你想聊什么 |
[18:18] | Kristin Marley– when did you see her last? | 克里斯丁・马利 最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[18:21] | – What happened to her? – You tell us. | -她怎么了 -你得告诉我们 |
[18:23] | I got nothing to say about her. | 我不知道 |
[18:25] | You must be mad that she didn’t back your alibi | 你劫车勒索之后 她拒绝为你做不在场证明 |
[18:29] | On the carjacking charge, huh? | 你怀恨在心吧 |
[18:30] | First of all, that arrest was completely bogus. | 首先 逮捕的事是无稽之谈 |
[18:34] | And “b,” that stuck-up bitch don’t get | 第二 那个臭女人 |
[18:36] | What the word “family” means, so… | 根本没有亲情可言 |
[18:38] | What is that? | 怎么讲 |
[18:39] | Family’s supposed to help when you’re down. | 亲人应该就你于危难之中 |
[18:41] | But she gets a job in the capitol | 她在国会大厦上班 |
[18:43] | With some big money friends, and pal | 和有钱人接触做朋友 老兄 |
[18:45] | She’s too good for the people she grew up with. | 对于一起长大的人来说她太滋润了 |
[18:47] | She don’t get what the word “family” is all about, you know? | 但她根本不懂是亲情是什么 |
[18:51] | Didn’t. She’s dead. | 过去式 她已经死了 |
[18:56] | That’s too bad. | 太不幸了 |
[18:59] | Did you have any contact with Kristin after you posted bail, Harlan? | 你保释出去之后有没有联系克里斯丁 |
[19:03] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | – None? – That’s what I said. | -一次也没有嘛 -是的 |
[19:06] | It’s funny, cause our tech guys | 有趣的是 我的科技部同事 |
[19:08] | Have been going through her cell phone. | 检查过她的手提电话 |
[19:10] | There’s some deleted texts on it. | 发现了几条删除过的短信 |
[19:12] | Four of them were from you the day she disappeared. | 其中有4条是她失踪那天你发的 |
[19:15] | No. That’s what you call a-a glitch–computer thing. | 没有 那就是你们所说的科技的事 |
[19:18] | You were threatening Kristin to get her to lie for you | 你威胁她去做伪证 |
[19:20] | Don’t say that. I could see why you’d do it. | 没有的事 你的动机我们了如指掌 |
[19:24] | You’re facing serious time. | 再不坦白你就没机会了 |
[19:27] | You arresting me? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[19:30] | You got no right to hold me. | 你无权扣留我 |
[19:33] | You’re not under arrest, | 我们不会逮捕你 |
[19:35] | But you are out on bail, | 但你现在还是保释期间 |
[19:36] | And that can be revoked | 如果法官觉得你不和警方合作 |
[19:39] | If the judge thinks you’re not being cooperative. | 你的保释就没戏了 |
[19:40] | Do you want a soda, Harlan? | 要来点苏打水吗 哈兰 |
[19:43] | I want chips. | 我想来点薯片 |
[19:50] | If he took Kristin’s body to the bridge, | 如果要把克里斯丁的尸体运到桥上的话 |
[19:52] | He put her in his trunk. It’s worth taking a look. | 他就一定用过后车厢 得去查一查 |
[19:54] | I’ll call the district attorney. | 我来打给检查官 |
[19:56] | If Harlan hears we’re to look his car. | 哈兰如果知道我们要搜他的车 |
[19:57] | He’ll be out the door before the warrant comes through. | 肯定会赶在搜查证下来前奔出门去的 |
[20:00] | We’re gonna make him want to stay. Van Pelt. | 我会让他自愿留下来 范・佩尔特 |
[20:06] | You’re taking over the Mcadoo interview. | 你来接着讯问马克都 |
[20:08] | I’m totally ready for that. | 我绝对可以胜任 |
[20:10] | I can get him to confess to this. | 我会让他全部老实交代的 |
[20:11] | Yeah, maybe. The main thing is, you keep him in there | 也许 重要的是 你得留住他 |
[20:15] | Long enough for us to search his car. | 直到我们搜完他的车子 |
[20:17] | Be friendly. He thinks he’s a player. He’ll eat it up. | 亲切点 他自以为是泡妞高手 肯定中招 |
[20:20] | What do you mean, be friendly? | 怎么个亲切法 |
[20:22] | Need a map? | 还需要我教你吗 |
[20:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:35] | I heard Bosco cleaned your clock this morning. | 我听说博斯科今天早上给了你个下马威 |
[20:39] | Oh, that’s one interpretation. | 那只是一种解释而已 |
[20:40] | I get it. It’s tough to have Red John taken away like that. | 明白 血腥约翰就那样被抢走了是很不甘心 |
[20:45] | Bet you’d give a lot to know | 我敢打赌你肯定想去偷听 |
[20:47] | What they’re saying in Bosco’s office. | 博斯科他们在办公室里说什么 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I would. | 确实想 |
[20:56] | You gotta let it go, man. | 别再想了 伙计 |
[20:58] | Forget about the jewelry box. You missed one. So what? | 别管那首饰盒了 你错了一次又怎样 |
[21:01] | Actually, I didn’t. | 事实上 我没管 |
[21:02] | I’m pursuing an independent line of investigation, | 我正在独立调查另一条线索 |
[21:05] | Gonna crack this case in 24 hours. | 24小时内就能水落石出了 |
[21:08] | I think we might be ahead of you this time. | 我们这次可能比你快 |
[21:25] | Hi, Harlan. | 你好 哈兰 |
[21:26] | I’m agent Van Pelt. | 我是范・佩尔特探员 |
[21:29] | Special agent Lisbon asked me to take over the interview. | 里斯本队长让我接着讯问你 |
[21:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:34] | She’s busy… | 她在忙 |
[21:35] | With something else. | 忙别的事情 |
[21:38] | So I’ve looked through your file, | 我看过了你的档案 |
[21:41] | And it’s, uh, | 然后 |
[21:43] | It’s very… | 有些 |
[21:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:50] | I don’t think you had anything to do with this crime. | 我认为你跟这起谋杀无关 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我一直就这么说 |
[21:57] | It’s just a big misunderstanding, I’m sure. | 这是个天大的误会 肯定的 |
[21:59] | Yeah. You got that right. | 你的立场是正确的 |
[22:01] | But let’s fill out the forms so everyone’s happy, okay? | 但至少把这张表填满吧 皆大欢喜 |
[22:05] | Mmm. Chips. | 这有薯片 |
[22:12] | So let’s make a time line | 先让我们列一条自从 |
[22:15] | Of everywhere you’ve been since Kristin disappeared. | 克里斯丁失踪后你行踪的时间线吧 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:20] | You want another? | 再要一片吗 |
[22:51] | These all pictures of your daughter? | 这些都是你女儿的照片吗 |
[22:54] | Yes, they are. | 是的 |
[22:55] | Oh, it’s surprising there’s not more pictures of you, | 照片里你出现的次数竟没有你女儿多 |
[22:58] | Given your standing, that is. What, | 基于你的地位 这样很奇怪 |
[23:00] | Me talking to a bunch of famous windbags? | 我怎么像是跟狗仔队聊起天来了 |
[23:02] | Had those, took ’em down. Waste of space. | 原来有挂 取下来了 浪费地方 |
[23:05] | – Thank you. – Now my days are over. | -谢谢 -现在我的时代已经结束了 |
[23:08] | Melinda has got the future. | 未来是米琳达的 |
[23:11] | She could go far, very far, if she listens to me. | 如果听我的指示话 将前途无量 |
[23:14] | Now what did you want to talk about? | 你来是想跟我谈什么呢 |
[23:22] | How long were you sleeping with Kristin Marley | 在克里斯丁生前你跟她 |
[23:25] | Before she was killed? | 有染有多久了呢 |
[23:28] | What makes you think I was? | 你凭什么觉得我会呢 |
[23:30] | You’re a politician– ambitious, narcissistic, | 因为你是个政客 有精力 自恋 |
[23:32] | Addicted to the love of strangers. | 喜欢新鲜的恋情 |
[23:34] | She was beautiful, impressionable, | 她那么漂亮 动人 |
[23:36] | No doubt flattered by your attentions. | 当然会吸引到你的注意 |
[23:39] | And you’re not the sort of man | 而你又不是那种会 |
[23:41] | To deny yourself an object of desire. | 压抑自己贪欲的人 |
[23:43] | I’m married 38 years, Mr. Jane. | 我结婚38年了 简先生 |
[23:47] | As I said. | 没关系的 |
[23:49] | Uh, even if what you say is true… | 就算你说的是真的 |
[23:52] | And I’m not saying it is… | 我并不是承认 |
[23:55] | What does that have to do with poor Kristin’s murder? | 这又跟可悲的克里斯丁之死有什么关系 |
[23:59] | Blackmail or something like it. | 也许是因为勒索什么的 |
[24:03] | The business adultery leads to. | 以告发奸情为威胁 |
[24:07] | But even if I am what you say I am– | 即便我确实是你说的那种人 |
[24:12] | And I’m not saying I am… | 并不是说我承认 |
[24:16] | Wouldn’t I have faced a situation like this before | 难道我就没有碰到过类似的麻烦 |
[24:18] | And handled it without killing anybody? | 不用杀人就解决问题吗 |
[24:21] | It’s a good point. Mm. | 精彩的反驳 |
[24:23] | – I’ll think about that. – Please. | -我会好好想想的 -请务必 |
[24:28] | Anything else? | 还有别的要问吗 |
[24:30] | What? Mm? Sorry? | 什么 不好意思 |
[24:32] | Well, whoever it is, I’ll have the killer by the morning, | 不管凶手是谁 明天早上我就能抓到 |
[24:35] | So, uh, you should act accordingly. | 所以需要你一些配合 |
[24:38] | – Thank you for your time. – You’re welcome | -谢谢您抽空见我 -不客气 |
[24:46] | You think Harlan ever cleans out his car? | 你觉得哈兰在抛尸后清理过车子吗 |
[24:48] | So where you taking the shopkeeper’s niece for dinner? | 你要带店长的侄女去哪吃饭呢 |
[24:50] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我可不想聊这个 |
[24:52] | – Why not? – It’s private. | -为什么不 -这是隐私 |
[24:55] | – Oh, come on. – Let’s talk about somethin’ else. | -得了 -聊点别的吧 |
[24:58] | I’ll call technical services. | 我想叫开锁服务 |
[25:00] | They can pop that lock in 20 seconds. | 他们20秒就能搞定这个锁 |
[25:01] | It’ll take ’em 2 h to get here. | 光路程就得两小时 |
[25:02] | It took you two hours to open the door last time | 上次你就花了两小时去开一扇门 |
[25:04] | You tried this, and we had to pay | 搞了半天 结果最后我们还是得 |
[25:07] | – For the busted window. – Fluke. | -赔窗玻璃钱 -意外而已 |
[25:08] | – If I had a date, I’d tell you about it. – Yeah. | -如果我有约会的话会告诉你的 -很好 |
[25:12] | I would, tell you anything you wanted to know. | 我会告诉你所有你想知道的 |
[25:15] | Okay, you ever gonna man up and make a | 你有像个男人一样 |
[25:16] | Move on Van Pelt? Fine. | 对范・佩尔特展开进攻吗 |
[25:17] | Don’t tell me. | 算了 你还是别告诉我了 |
[25:18] | Right. | 很好 |
[25:34] | Hey. Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[25:35] | Wasn’t the other one of these on Kristin Marley’s foot? | 这不就是克里斯丁的另一只鞋吗 |
[25:38] | I’ll call Lisbon. | 马上通知里斯本 |
[25:41] | Kristin’s shoe was in your trunk. | 克里斯丁的鞋在你车厢里 |
[25:44] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[25:48] | You want to tell us how it got there, Harlan? | 你准备告诉我们怎么做的了吗 |
[25:50] | I don’t know. Maybe you put it there, huh? | 我不知道 也许是你们放在那的 |
[25:53] | You have no alibi for the night of Kristin’s disappearance. | 克里斯丁失踪那晚你没有不在场证明的 |
[25:56] | I told you. I was with my mom. | 我告诉过你 我在我妈那 |
[25:59] | She was concealing you when we went to pick you up. | 我们去找你的时候 她把你窝藏起来了 |
[26:01] | It’s not gonna cut it. | 这是不可能让你洗清嫌疑的 |
[26:02] | You were mad at Kristin. | 你之前对克里斯丁很恼火 |
[26:03] | – A little, but – You threatened her. | -一点而已 -你威胁过她 |
[26:05] | No. | 没有 |
[26:09] | Okay, I mean, a-a little, but come on. | 好吧 是有一点 但拜托 |
[26:11] | I-I wouldn’t hurt her for real. | 我又不会真的伤害她 |
[26:13] | That’s not much of a story, Harlan. | 我们不是让你讲故事 马克都 |
[26:17] | I thought you believed me. | 我以为你相信我 |
[26:19] | You were wrong. | 你会错意了 |
[26:23] | You know what the hell with this. I’m outta here. | 到底搞什么鬼 我要走了 |
[26:24] | Not quite yet. | 还不是时候 |
[26:26] | – Oh, you’re gonna stop me? – Yeah. | -你想拦住我吗 -对 |
[26:29] | – Did you make the arrest? – I did. | -你申请到拘捕令了吗 -那是 |
[26:32] | Ah, victory is yours. | 胜利离你不远了 |
[26:33] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[26:37] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[26:38] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[26:40] | – Come on. – No. No. | -交代 -没事没事 |
[26:43] | I’m still waiting. | 老实交代 |
[26:47] | Throwing the body off the bridge was a smart move– | 把尸体从桥上扔下去这招是很高明 |
[26:49] | Good chance the coroner would declare it a suicide. | 验尸官大多时候都会鉴定成自杀 |
[26:53] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[26:54] | Do you really think Harlan Mcadoo would come up with that? | 你真觉得哈兰・马克都能想出这主意 |
[26:57] | Dumb people can come up with smart ideas, | 傻瓜也能想出好办法 |
[26:59] | And smart people can come up with dumb ones. | 聪明人有时也只有笨办法 |
[27:01] | Eh, true. | 呃 确实 |
[27:04] | I’ll have the real killer here in 12 hours or so. | 我会在12小时左右找出真凶的 |
[27:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:09] | You’ll see. Bye. | 等着瞧吧 回见 |
[27:10] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:11] | Hey, boss, you want me to send mcadoo down to be arraigned? | 老大 要我先安排审问马克都吗 |
[27:14] | Not yet. Sit on him. See if he comes up | 先别 看着他 等他冷静下来时 |
[27:17] | With something useful once he calms down. | 看能不能给我们提供点有用的东西 |
[27:24] | Obviously, you’ve got to get it out of committee before– | 显然你得先把它从议会上弄出来 |
[27:27] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[27:29] | Hi. Don’t mind me. | 你们好 不用管我 |
[27:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[27:33] | Hard at work, on the case. | 为了案子 努力工作呢 |
[27:35] | I don’t understand. We got a call from agent Minelli | 我不明白 米内利探员给过我们电话 |
[27:38] | Saying that an arrest had been made–Kristin’s stepbrother. | 说已经逮捕了克里斯丁继兄 |
[27:41] | Nope, nope, nope. Wrong guy. | 没有 没有 不是他 |
[27:43] | How can that be? | 怎么回事呢 |
[27:45] | Simple miscarriage of justice, happens all the time. | 简单错误的判断 常有的事 |
[27:49] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:52] | It means I have to find the real killer. | 意思是 我得找出真凶 |
[27:54] | The real killer? How? | 真凶 怎么找 |
[27:56] | Oh, Kristin was a collector. | 克里斯丁是个收藏家呢 |
[27:58] | Ergo, the identity of Kristin’s killer will be in her things | 因此 凶手的身份就在她的收藏里 |
[28:03] | How can you be sure it’s there? | 你怎么知道一定就在那呢 |
[28:04] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[28:05] | Mr. Jane, this isn’t acceptable. | 简先生 这令人难以接受 |
[28:07] | First you accost my father | 你先跟我父亲套近乎 |
[28:09] | Oh, I wouldn’t use the word “accost.” | 哦 我可不认为是”套近乎” |
[28:11] | Now you’re ransacking my office. | 现在你又在我的办公室里乱翻东西 |
[28:12] | Calm down, Melinda. | 冷静点 米琳达 |
[28:13] | I won’t calm down. I thought we put this behind us. | 我没法冷静 我以为我们与这事无关了 |
[28:16] | Not much of a campaign slogan– | 我并不是想说这是个竞赛宣言 |
[28:18] | “Batson–so tough on crime, | 克里斯丁 严厉打击犯罪 |
[28:19] | She puts the innocents behind bars?” | 她甚至把无辜的人关进监狱” |
[28:24] | Do what you have to do. Uh, we’ll help in any way we can. | 你随便干嘛都行 我们会尽量帮你 |
[28:27] | Great. Thank you. There’s a couple of boxes right there, | 好 很感谢 这里正好有一些盒子 |
[28:30] | If you could just, uh, grab one each | 希望你们能 一人拿一个 |
[28:33] | And follow me to my car. | 跟我到车里去 |
[28:40] | Lisbon, didn’t you arrest Mcadoo? | 里斯本 你还没逮捕马克都吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah, we did. | 不 我们抓了 |
[28:43] | D.A. says you haven’t sent him down to be arraigned | 地方检察官说你们还没审问他 |
[28:45] | We have 48 hours to do that. | 我们还有48小时可以审问他 |
[28:47] | We still have some loose ends. | 还有些扫尾工作呢 |
[28:48] | – What–what loose ends? Him? – No. | -什么 什么工作 他吗 -不是 |
[28:51] | What are you doing? No, don’t tell me. | 你在干嘛 算了 别告诉我 |
[28:55] | I want this off my desk. | 我不希望再在桌上看到这些了 |
[28:56] | Get Mcadoo to the D.A. tonight. | 今天晚上就让检察官审问马克都 |
[28:58] | How hard is Crew leaning on you? | 克鲁到底有多依赖你啊 |
[29:00] | He’s not. | 他并没有 |
[29:01] | – Then who’s doing it for him? – No one. | -那么谁在帮他做这事 -没人 |
[29:04] | Is this my case, sir? | 这是我的案子 对吧? |
[29:06] | Yes, but– | 是的 但是 |
[29:08] | Then it’s my decision as to | 那么就该由我来决定 |
[29:11] | When the suspect is handed over to the district attorney, right? | 什么时候把疑犯交给地方检察院对吧 |
[29:13] | Mcadoo isn’t in the D.A’s office first thing tomorrow morning, | 如果明天一早马克都没被送过去 |
[29:15] | This becomes a different conversation. | 我会换话题找你谈 |
[29:21] | You won’t regret this. | 你不会后悔这个决定的 |
[29:23] | I already do. | 我已经后悔了 |
[29:49] | Hey, this is Lisbon. | 你好 我是里斯本 |
[29:51] | Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会打给你 |
[29:54] | I found what I was looking for. | 我找到了想要的东西 |
[29:56] | I don’t want to risk taking it out of the office, | 但我不想冒险把它带出办公室 |
[29:59] | So I’m gonna put it | 所以我会把它放在 |
[30:00] | In the top right-hand drawer of your desk. | 你桌子右手边最上面的抽屉里 |
[30:02] | When you get this, call me. | 拿到东西了打给我 |
[30:37] | “Ah ha”? | “啊 哈” |
[30:40] | Oh. You–you startled me. | 哦 你 你们吓到我了 |
[30:43] | Uh…. I’ll… | 我马上 |
[30:46] | I’ll just get out of your way. | 我马上出去 |
[30:48] | Stand still. Turn around. | 站住 不许动 转过去 |
[30:50] | Huh? Whoa. Whoa. | 哈 喂 喂 |
[30:52] | What is this? | 这什么意思 |
[30:54] | Who are you and who are you working for? | 你是谁 你在给谁做事 |
[30:57] | I work for the building. I clean. I clean. | 我在大楼工作 我做清洁 做清洁 |
[31:01] | Oh, you’re not a cleaner. | 你可不是什么清洁工 |
[31:03] | Look at this place. It’s a mess. | 看看这地方 乱七八糟 |
[31:05] | You’re the fixer. | 你是内鬼 |
[31:07] | You’ve been listening in on our conversations. | 你一直在偷听我们谈话 |
[31:10] | Huh? What’s that? That’s one of the bugs you placed. | 这是什么 你装的窃听器之一吧 |
[31:14] | I found it in the overhead light. | 我在顶灯里找到的 |
[31:16] | When I told Van Pelt to go and check out the jewelry box, | 我让凡・佩尔特去看看那首饰盒时 |
[31:19] | You overheard and you went there first. | 你偷听到了 先到那一步 |
[31:21] | And it was you that placed the shoe in Mcadoo’s trunk. | 也是你 把那只鞋放在马克都车里 |
[31:25] | I’m on the cleaning crew. | 我只是个做清洁的 |
[31:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[31:29] | I’m new. You can call my supervisor. | 我新来的 你们可以跟我的监工谈 |
[31:31] | Marty, uh, | 马蒂 呃 |
[31:33] | Marty, uh, toretta, huh? | 马蒂・特里塔 是吧 |
[31:37] | – Call him up right now. – No. | -把他叫上来吧 就现在 -不用 |
[31:39] | Wake him up. | 让他醒醒吧 |
[31:43] | I got no idea what you’re talking about here. | 我根本不知道你们在说什么 |
[31:46] | We’re talking about accessory to murder, conspiracy, obstruction. | 我们在说谋杀帮凶 同谋 妨碍司法 |
[31:50] | Who hired you? | 谁雇佣的你 |
[31:52] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[31:55] | Oh, I-I don’t feel too good. | 我 我觉得不太舒服 |
[31:57] | Can I sit–can I– | 我能坐下 我能 |
[31:59] | Oh, take a seat. | 哦 坐吧 |
[31:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:02] | All right. No, no, no. | 好吧 别 别 别 |
[32:05] | Calm. | 冷静点 |
[32:06] | Are you calm? | 你很冷静吧 |
[32:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:09] | All right, now I want you to lift your gun out | 好的 现在我要你用两只手指 |
[32:13] | With two fingers and slide it across the floor. | 把枪掏出来 从地板上滑过来 |
[32:24] | Now get your cuffs. | 现在把你的手铐拿出来 |
[32:25] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这么做没用的 |
[32:28] | The door– Hook yourself up. | 把你自己 拷在门上 |
[32:40] | Toss the keys. | 把钥匙扔掉 |
[32:45] | Now you and I are gonna walk out here. | 现在 你和我要走出去 |
[32:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:51] | It’s a little stroll. | 只是一个小小散步 |
[33:07] | Find out where he goes. | 查清楚他往哪跑 |
[33:09] | – Oh, no, I think… – Go, now! Go! | -不 我觉得 -现在 快去 |
[33:16] | Keys, please. | 请把钥匙拿给我 |
[33:17] | There. Yeah. | 对 就在那 |
[34:15] | So, agent Lisbon, here we are. | 那么 里斯本探员 我们都来了 |
[34:20] | What’s this about? | 要干嘛 |
[34:22] | This is Art Cavalleri. | 这个人叫阿特・卡弗莱瑞 |
[34:24] | He’s the private investigator one of you hired | 他是你们其中一人请的私家侦探 |
[34:26] | To wiretap and obstruct our investigation. | 任务是窃听以及阻碍我们的调查 |
[34:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:30] | He’s agreed to talk in exchange for leniency. | 他愿意坦白 以争取宽大处理 |
[34:32] | I called you down here to offer you the same deal. | 我把你们叫到这来 给你们同样的机会 |
[34:34] | Well, that’s very nice of you. | 你真是太好心了 |
[34:36] | You can discuss it with my attorney. | 你可以和我的律师谈 |
[34:38] | Melinda? | 米琳达 |
[34:39] | I have nothing to say | 我没什么好说的 |
[34:40] | Even if you had nothing to do with Kristin Marley’s murder, | 就算你们跟克里斯丁・马利的死没关系 |
[34:43] | With what Cavalleri is saying about the conspiracy and the cover-up | 跟Cavalleri说的共谋 栽赃没关系 |
[34:46] | You’re all gonna do a lot of time in prison. | 你们也会在监狱里待很多年 |
[34:48] | I don’t need to hear any more. | 我没必要再听你说了 |
[34:49] | W-wait. I-I do. | 等 等一下 我 我要听 |
[34:51] | What kind of leniency are we talking about here? | 你说的是什么样的宽大处理 |
[34:53] | Elliott. | 艾略特 |
[34:54] | Depends, Mr. Batson. | 看情况 克里斯丁先生 |
[34:56] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[34:57] | I need an assurance | 我要你保证 |
[34:57] | That any charges related to the murder will be dropped. | 撤销所有跟这个谋杀有关的指控 |
[35:00] | Got it, As long as you didn’t have anything to do with the murder. | 明白了 只要你跟这个谋杀没什么关系 |
[35:03] | If you’ll excuse us, I want some private time with my family | 抱歉 我想跟我的家人单独待一会 |
[35:06] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[35:07] | Mr. Crew, stay there. Go on. | 克鲁先生 就待在那 你继续说 |
[35:10] | Oh, come on. Spit it out, man. | 哦 拜托 说出来吧 老兄 |
[35:13] | The marriage is a shame. She’s gay. You’re the beard. | 有名无实婚姻 她是同志 你是打掩护的 |
[35:16] | It was kind of obvious from the start. | 我从一开始就看出来了 |
[35:18] | – I had an arrangement with Melinda. – Elliott, don’t. | -我和米琳达有协议 -艾略特 别说 |
[35:22] | I agreed to marry Melinda | 我因一些财政方面的考虑 |
[35:24] | In exchange for… Certain financial considerations. | 娶了米琳达 |
[35:27] | Batson, we had a deal. | 克里斯丁 我们有协议的 |
[35:28] | Did that deal include time in prison…I…I don’t think so. | 协议包括蹲监狱的期限吗 我想没有 |
[35:31] | So it was your own people that started the rumor | 是你们自己的人散布了你和克里斯丁的绯闻 |
[35:33] | About you and Kristin–to hide her affair with Melinda. | 用以掩盖她和米琳达的 |
[35:36] | Yes. I’m sorry, Melinda. | 没错 抱歉 米琳达 |
[35:42] | Kristin broke it off shortly before she disappeared. | 米琳达消失前和她终止了关系 |
[35:46] | Melinda was upset. | 米琳达很不安 |
[35:49] | And were you with Melinda the night Kristin disappeared? | 克里斯丁消失那夜 你和米琳达在一起吗 |
[35:54] | No. I didn’t see her until late that night. | 没有 直到夜深她才出现 |
[35:57] | She was… A mess. | 她当时很混乱 |
[36:00] | But she wouldn’t tell me what had happened. | 但不告诉我出了什么事 |
[36:02] | Kristin had something hidden in her apartment– | 克里斯丁在公寓藏了东西 |
[36:05] | A memento, I guess. Lovers’ memento. | 纪念品 我猜 情人的纪念品 |
[36:08] | Cavalleri had found it, but we took it out of his car. | Cavalleri拿到了 但我们从他车上找到 |
[36:12] | It could be a “w,” but I think it’s an “M.” | 吊坠可能是个”W” 但我想应该是”M” |
[36:15] | Me, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[36:21] | You and your father | 你和你父亲 |
[36:23] | – Were both having an affair with Kristin. – No. | -都与克里斯丁有染 -不 |
[36:28] | No. | 不会的 |
[36:29] | I… | 我 |
[36:31] | Melinda. | 米琳达 |
[36:33] | I had a relationship with Kristin. | 我和克里斯丁有真感情 |
[36:35] | He seduced her… | 他诱骗她 |
[36:38] | Took her… | 得到她 |
[36:41] | The way he’s taken women his whole life. | 像他这一生得到女人的方式相同 |
[36:44] | I was trying to make a point. | 我只是试图证明一点 |
[36:46] | – You were what? – I was trying to show you– | -你说什么 -我试图让你知道 |
[36:48] | – What? – She was just another girl, | -什么 -她只是一个女人 |
[36:50] | That she was just another trashy little girl. | 一个无关紧要的女人 |
[36:53] | You thought you were in love, | 你认为你们之间有爱 |
[36:55] | But she was just having a fling. | 但她只是玩玩 |
[36:56] | He believed that you were giving away | 他相信你正因为一个妓女 |
[36:59] | A very bright political career because of some strumpet. | 断送掉大好的仕途 |
[37:03] | What happened that night? | 那晚到底怎么回事 |
[37:10] | Melinda, every day you don’t talk | 米琳达 你越保持缄默 |
[37:13] | Is another day you’re on the news. | 越会被媒体说三道四 |
[37:22] | I knew Kristin was seeing someone, | 我意识到克里斯丁对我不忠 |
[37:23] | But I didn’t know who it was. | 但我不知道是谁 |
[37:27] | So I followed her… | 所以我跟踪她 |
[37:32] | And that’s when I saw my father. | 随后发现她的情人竟是我爸 |
[37:38] | After he left, I went into her apartment. | 他走后 我进了她的公寓 |
[37:47] | She had these stone bookends. | 他有一些石制的压书具 |
[37:50] | I grabbed one. | 我朝她扔了一块 |
[37:56] | Next thing I knew, Kristin was on the floor. | 我下一个意识是 克里斯丁倒在地上 |
[38:00] | It just… | 就这样 |
[38:03] | Happened. | 发生了 |
[38:12] | And then I did what I always do when I’m in trouble. | 和以往遇到麻烦后一样 |
[38:16] | I called daddy. | 我打电话给我爸 |
[38:20] | He said he knew someone who could fix it. | 他说他找人解决 |
[38:25] | Ah, the fixer. | 解决者 |
[38:28] | You can let Cavalleri go now. | 可以放cavalleri走了 |
[38:30] | Watch. | 看 |
[38:40] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[38:43] | He’s… | 他 |
[38:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:59] | You abused a corpse to get a confession. | 你滥用死尸让凶手招供 |
[39:03] | Used. Used a corpse. There’s no “ab.” | 是用 用一个死尸 没有”滥” |
[39:06] | I’m appalled. I’m… | 我吓坏了 我 |
[39:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么了 |
[39:11] | Sir, it’s not like we killed him. | 长官 我们可没有杀他 |
[39:13] | – His neck was broken in the crash. – We got a confession. | -车祸中他的脖子已经断了 -参议员认罪了 |
[39:16] | Suppose you didn’t. | 如果没有呢 |
[39:18] | Suppose you’d been wrong. | 如果你们错了呢 |
[39:20] | Have you any idea of the vastness | 你们知道接下来 |
[39:23] | Of the crap storm that would follow? | 我们要向陷入多大的丑闻之中 |
[39:25] | It would blot out the sun. | 大到遮天蔽日 |
[39:27] | Sir, Crew and Batson manipulated us | 长官 克鲁和巴特森操纵我们 |
[39:28] | Into arresting the wrong person. | 去抓捕一个无罪的人 |
[39:30] | They bugged our offices and subverted our case. | 他们会来我们的办公室捣乱破坏调查 |
[39:34] | I don’t think we did anything wrong. | 我不认为我们做错了 |
[39:36] | I think we should be commended. | 我觉得我们应该获得嘉奖 |
[39:38] | Congratulations. You finally got her to drink the Kool-Aid. | 恭喜 你终于能带她去喝酷爱[饮料]了 |
[39:46] | Check yourself, agent. | 自省一下 探员 |
[39:49] | All of you. | 你们都想想 |
[39:54] | Well, I thought that went pretty well. | 进展的挺顺利的 |
[39:56] | Great, yeah. | 是挺好的 |
[39:58] | Highlight for me was definitely your speech– | 你的公开讲话肯定会着重提到我 |
[40:00] | Passionate, articulate, strong. | 热情洋溢 口齿清楚 声音有力 |
[40:04] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[40:17] | Hey, good work with Mcadoo, you know, keeping him here. | 干的漂亮 我是指把马克都留下那事 |
[40:20] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[40:21] | You know, if boss had given me a chance, | 如果老大给我机会 |
[40:24] | I think I could have gotten him to confess. | 我想我能让他招供 |
[40:26] | Sure, if he wasn’t, you know, innocent. | 没错 如果他不是无辜的 |
[40:28] | If it wasn’t for that small fact, | 如果不是那个小细节 |
[40:30] | – I’m sure you’d have taken him to town. – Thanks. | -我保证你已经押他去镇上去了 -谢谢 |
[40:34] | You have any plans for tonight? | 今晚有计划吗 |
[40:36] | Home, TV. | 回家 看电视 |
[40:38] | Well… Have fun. | 那开心点 |
[40:41] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[40:46] | You’re gonna die alone. | 你要孤独终老了 |
[40:53] | Sir? | 先生 |
[40:55] | – Morning. – Yeah. Sir, you can’t go in there. | -早上好 -先生 你不能进去 |
[40:57] | No, it’s okay. I come in peace. | 不 没关系 我不惹事 |
[40:59] | Y-you– great color on you. | 衣服的颜色真配你 |
[41:02] | Go away. | 出去 |
[41:03] | Just give me a minute, please. | 给我一分钟就好 |
[41:04] | I-I want you, and I want your team to know | 我希望你和你的团队知道 |
[41:08] | That I got it. I got the message. | 我懂了 我明白了 |
[41:10] | I got it. | 彻底明白了 |
[41:12] | The Red John case… | 血手约翰的案子 |
[41:15] | Belongs to you. | 是你们的 |
[41:17] | – You’re gonna leave us alone? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你不再插手了 -是的 没错 |
[41:20] | – I don’t believe that. – I brought you doughnuts– | -我可不信 -我买了甜甜圈 |
[41:24] | The international | 国际上具有法律效应的 |
[41:26] | Law enforcement symbol of friendship. | 表示友好的标志 |
[41:30] | I am trusting you to catch Red John. | 我相信你们能抓住血手约翰 |
[41:35] | I’m counting on it. | 靠你们了 |
[41:37] | We will catch him. | 我们会抓住他 |
[41:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:42] | Good hunting. | 大家加油 |
[41:47] | Hicks, take that away. Take it far away. | Hicks 把它拿走 拿的越远越好 |
[41:50] | Take it out of the building. God know | 拿出大厦 天知道 |
[41:52] | – What he put in there. – Yeah, got it. | -他在里头放了什么 -好的 |
[41:54] | All right, let’s go over the most recent forensics. | 好了 我们梳理一下最近试验的成果 |
[41:57] | There are two short, linear incised wounds | 有两处短的 线性伤口 |
[41:59] | That are extremely superficial. | 伤口非常浅 |
[42:01] | They involve the anterior surface of the right wrist, | 位于右侧腕部外部皮肤 |
[42:04] | Which measures 0.8 inches. | 测量值为0.8英寸 |
[42:11] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 你知道了 |
[42:13] | – Don’t tell the locals what it’s for. – Yeah, no worries. | -别跟地方警局说要它做什么 -不必担心 |
[42:16] | Just say you’re following up on something. | 就说你在跟进一个案子 |
[42:18] | I want to keep this on the down low for now. | 现在起对这个案件的处理要非常低调 |
[42:21] | Now what else did you get from handwriting analysis? | 从字迹分析还得出什么信息 |
[42:22] | We’ve had two guys look at it– | 两个笔记鉴定员在研究 |
[42:24] | One local, one from D.C., | 一个是地方的 一个是联邦特区的 |
[42:26] | And of course they agree on pretty much nothing. | 他们意见完全相左 |
[42:29] | That figures. What did D.C. guy say | 很正常 联邦特区的人怎么说 |