| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | We did this, too, you know. | 我们也这么干 | 
| [00:13] | What’s that? | 干什么 | 
| [00:14] | Silence, use weapen, | 沉默 武器 | 
| [00:15] | make people feel easy, make them talk. | 让人放松 让人说话 | 
| [00:19] | I get paid whether you talk or not. | 不管你开不开口 我都有工资 | 
| [00:22] | CBI’s been paid 5 weeks, doctor, this’s sopposed to be routine. | 医生 都过去五周了 这只是例行公事 | 
| [00:27] | Routine like you have to see me after your shooting, sure. | 枪支使用后来见我是例行公事 没错 | 
| [00:30] | Now routine like I have to sign up from you. | 我帮你签字通过也是例行公事 | 
| [00:33] | I don’t even put the trigger on the tend, Jane did. | 扣扳机的人不是我 是简 | 
| [00:36] | You signed up for him after you ended up one session. | 你们谈过一次 你就帮他签字了 | 
| [00:38] | He has good mental health. | 他精神状态良好 | 
| [00:41] | Now I want to see you licence’s practice. | 现在我想看看你的行医资格证 | 
| [00:45] | I’ve got 6 open cases, I’ve got testifying 2 more, I don’t have any… | 我有6个案子未结 还有2个案子有待调查 我没… | 
| [00:48] | If you don’t have anything to talk about. | 如果你没什么要说的 | 
| [00:52] | You mom died at your 12, | 12岁丧母 | 
| [00:54] | 3 younger brothers, abuse alcoholic dad, now dead also. | 如今三个弟弟和酒鬼瘾君子老爸也不在人世 | 
| [00:58] | He doesn’t say abuse. | 他不是瘾君子 | 
| [01:05] | What do you want, Lis. | 你想要什么 | 
| [01:08] | This coffee takes like crap seriously. | 这咖啡实在难喝 | 
| [01:15] | Are we done? | 我可以走了吗 | 
| [01:18] | No. Let’s talk about what you want to talk about. | 不行 我们聊聊你感兴趣的话题吧 | 
| [01:20] | What do you do for fun. | 平时作何消遣 | 
| [01:21] | – Fun? – Yeah. | -消遣吗 -没错 | 
| [01:23] | The thing when you not working. | 工作之余的活动 | 
| [01:26] | I… What is this have do with… | 这究竟有什么关系… | 
| [01:33] | Lisben, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 | 
| [01:37] | Duty calls. i get it. | 又有案子了 我明白 | 
| [01:43] | Dr. carmen? | 卡门医生 | 
| [01:45] | Why won’t you sign off on me? | 你为什么不肯签字证明我没事 | 
| [01:48] | Because there’s something you want to tell me first. | 因为你有些事还没告诉我 | 
| [01:52] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周再见 | 
| [01:58] | How’d we catch this one? | 怎么接到这案子的 | 
| [01:59] | switchboard got an anonymous call | 报警台接到匿名电话 | 
| [02:01] | Saying there’s a dead body. | 说有具尸体 | 
| [02:02] | it’s two blocks from us, here we are | 离我们警局两街区远 就在这里 | 
| [02:03] | – There’s just one problem. – no body? | -现在仅有一个问题 -没找到尸体吗 | 
| [02:06] | – No body. – Not the dumpsters. please, not the dumpsters. | -没找到尸体 -希望不是在垃圾箱里 千万不要啊 | 
| [02:09] | Look around for the body, see what you see. | 在周围找找 看看有什么发现 | 
| [02:17] | Shrink day? | 今天去看心理医生了 | 
| [02:19] | – No. – yes. yes. | -没有 -是的 你去了 | 
| [02:20] | You have the line between your eyebrows. He annoys you. | 你眉头都皱出条沟了 他烦到你了 | 
| [02:24] | And besides, you smell a little of his cigar smoke. | 另外 你身上有他的香烟味 | 
| [02:28] | – I’m annoyed because I forgot my cell phone. – Right. | -我烦是因为我忘带手机了 -好吧 | 
| [02:31] | – Cho, anything? – Nothing. | -周 发现什么没 -没有 | 
| [02:35] | Did you know that if you weighed | 知道吗 如果把地球上 | 
| [02:38] | Every living thing on planet earth, | 所有生物加在一起 | 
| [02:40] | A quarter of that biomass would be just ants? | 其中重量的四分之一来自蚂蚁 | 
| [02:43] | – That’s a lot of ants. – it is. | -蚂蚁巨多啊 -是的 | 
| [02:45] | Cho, anything? | 周 有什么发现吗 | 
| [02:46] | No sign of a body. | 没尸体的迹象 | 
| [02:48] | All right, then look in the dumpsters. | 好吧 打开垃圾箱瞧瞧 | 
| [02:50] | Let’s get outta here. | 看完收工 | 
| [02:52] | I did it last time. | 上次是我 | 
| [02:54] | man, i just got this suit. | 哥们 这衣服我新买的 | 
| [02:56] | All right, rock paper scissors, | 这样吧 石头剪刀布 | 
| [02:57] | On three, ready? one, two, three. | 数三下 准备好了吗 一 二 三 | 
| [03:02] | Been dry this fall, huh? no rain. | 这秋天真干燥 都没下雨 | 
| [03:04] | Like tinder. | 容易着火 | 
| [03:05] | that’s why those ants are looking for moisture | 所以这时候蚂蚁会去找水份 | 
| [03:09] | Wherever they can find it. | 看看它们会在哪找到 | 
| [03:11] | Then why aren’t all the ants in the wet, stinky dumpsters? | 而为什么不去潮湿且发臭的垃圾箱找呢 | 
| [03:13] | Exactly. because they’ve found somewhere else | 正是如此 因为它们发现有别的地方 | 
| [03:15] | Where there’s a little more m– | 水份更多 | 
| [03:19] | rigsby? a little help here. | 瑞斯比 来拉一下 | 
| [03:22] | Oh, please. | 用得着吗 | 
| [03:34] | Looks like three to the chest, point-blank. | 看起来是近距离枪击 胸口中三枪 | 
| [03:37] | Perfect triangle formation. | 完美的射击角度 | 
| [03:39] | No brass– looks like the shooter took The shell | 找不到子弹 看来凶手将弹壳一并收走了 | 
| [03:42] | casings with him. pro job. i can’t find any i.d. | 非常专业 找不到可证明死者身份的东西 | 
| [03:45] | Call forensics. run him for prints. | 联系法医来采集指纹 | 
| [03:47] | – Who is he? – name’s william mcteer, from san francisco, | -死者是谁 -名叫威廉·麦克提尔 来自旧金山 | 
| [03:50] | Serial child rapist, served six years at pelican bay. | 曾数次猥亵儿童 在塘鹅湾州立监狱服刑6年 | 
| [03:53] | – And you know this how? – i’m the one who sent him there. | -你怎么知道的 -我就是送他入狱的人 | 
| [03:58] | We’re near marie’s donuts. | 玛丽甜甜圈店就在旁边 | 
| [04:00] | Anyone want to go for a bear claw after? | 完事后有谁想一起吃点吗 | 
| [04:05] | Can’t say i’m hungry. | 饿了也没胃口吃 | 
| [04:20] | Jane, we have a case. you think i have time for games? | 简 我们有案子在身 你觉得我有空玩游戏吗 | 
| [04:23] | Life is a game. you have plenty of time for that. | 人生就是场游戏 你有的是时间 | 
| [04:27] | i’m gonna read your thoughts. | 我要解读你的思想 | 
| [04:30] | I want you to take a deep breath in… | 我要你深深吸一口气 | 
| [04:35] | And out. | 然后呼出来 | 
| [04:38] | Will you concentrate? | 集中注意力没 | 
| [04:41] | Name as many 20th century presidents as you can… now. | 尽可能多地说出20世纪的总统名字 开始 | 
| [04:46] | coolidge, wilson, roosevelt… | 柯立芝 威尔逊 罗斯福 | 
| [04:51] | – eisenhower, truman, kennedy, nixon, l.b.j. – good. | -艾森豪威尔 杜鲁门 肯尼迪 尼克松 约翰逊 -很好 | 
| [04:54] | Take another breath in… | 再吸一口气 | 
| [04:58] | And out. | 然后呼出来 | 
| [05:03] | Concentrate on which mug it is under. | 注意力集中在有东西的那个杯子里 | 
| [05:06] | I am listening to your thoughts. | 我正在倾听你的想法 | 
| [05:09] | Don’t shout. i can hear you. | 不用叫 我能听得见 | 
| [05:13] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 | 
| [05:18] | Well, you did have a 25% shot. | 别得意 你可有25%的几率 | 
| [05:21] | We could do it all day, and i would get it every time. | 我们可以玩一天 而且每次我都能找到 | 
| [05:25] | Give me that. how’d you do it? | 给我 你怎么做到的 | 
| [05:28] | You told me, lisbon. | 是你告诉我的 里斯本 | 
| [05:31] | Our minds are in sync. | 我们的思想是相连通的 | 
| [05:34] | In fact, right now i’m feeling something… | 事实上 我现在感应到了些什么东西 | 
| [05:36] | I’m getting it right here. it’s a… it’s a nickname. | 感应到了 是个昵称 | 
| [05:40] | “saint… teresa.” | 圣人 特里萨 | 
| [05:44] | How come you never told me how you know agent bosco? | 你从来没告诉我你是怎么认识博斯科探员的 | 
| [05:49] | Look, another one. lisbon was like a rock star for awhile. | 看 又一篇 里斯本看起来像个摇滚明星 | 
| [05:53] | What’s with her hair? | 她的头发怎么了 | 
| [05:54] | – What’s wrong with my hair? – nothing. | -我头发有什么问题 -没什么 | 
| [05:58] | The mcteer case made your career and you never said a word. | 麦克提尔的案子成就了你事业 你怎么没提一个字 | 
| [06:00] | You’re like a superhero with a secret identity. | 你就像个神秘的超级英雄 | 
| [06:04] | you wanna know the deal? | 想知道其中的事吗 | 
| [06:06] | Fine. mcteer hit the bay area for 18 months. | 没问题 麦克提尔在海湾附近作案长达18个月 | 
| [06:10] | He attacked 7 girls between the ages of 6 and 9. | 他侵害了7个年龄6到9岁之间的女孩 | 
| [06:14] | I was the s.f.p.d. inspector who caught it. | 我抓住他时时任旧金山警局调查员 | 
| [06:17] | I inspected–took mcteer down. now, what do you got? | 我调查并抓住了麦克提尔 现在有什么线索没 | 
| [06:20] | B.f.s. found the shooter’s gun a block away in a trash bin. | 在离现场一街区远的垃圾箱里找到了枪 | 
| [06:23] | They’re running it for prints now. | 现在正在分析上面的指纹 | 
| [06:25] | “‘inspector lisbon’s actions were lauded as heroic | “市领导和旧金山警局的同事 | 
| [06:27] | by city officials and her s.f.p.d. colleagues,’ | 对调查员里斯本的表现赞为英雄事迹” | 
| [06:30] | Said her supervisor, lieutenant samuel bosco | 她的上司副队长塞缪尔·博斯科这样说道 | 
| [06:33] | “inspector lisbon did an exemplary job | “跟踪并成功抓捕了这个禽兽 | 
| [06:35] | Tracking down and arresting this animal.” | 里斯本给我们树立了榜样” | 
| [06:38] | that’s pretty good. you should get an act together. | 记忆力不赖啊 你们要一起行动 | 
| [06:41] | – Can you do barbra streisand? – don’t tempt me. | -你能模仿芭芭拉·史翠珊吗 -不要引诱我 | 
| [06:43] | So i heard about mcteer. | 我听到了麦克提尔的事 | 
| [06:45] | Weird, huh? i mean, here we are again, after how many years? | 大吃一惊吧 在多少年后又碰到了 | 
| [06:49] | Too many. have you spoken to dreyer? | 许多年了 找德雷耶谈过没 | 
| [06:52] | He’d be my favorite. | 他一直是我的首选 | 
| [06:53] | Dreyer whelan– father of the last victim, | 德雷耶·伟兰 最后一名受害者的父亲 | 
| [06:55] | Katy–7 years old, promised to kill mcteer on release. | 凯西 那时7岁 发誓要在麦克提尔出狱后杀了他 | 
| [06:59] | I called him. he’s on his way down from marin. | 我通知他了 正在赶来的路上 | 
| [07:02] | You’re all over it. let me know if you need any help… | 你们查吧 有什么需要可以来找我 | 
| [07:05] | – For old times’ sake. – for old times’ sake. | -看在旧日的情分上 -看在旧日的情分上 | 
| [07:08] | Here’s mcteer’s address. parole officer says he’s got | 这是麦克提尔的住址 假释官说 | 
| [07:11] | A live-in girlfriend. go and talk to her | 他和女友住在一起 找她谈谈 | 
| [07:13] | he has a girlfriend? | 他还有女朋友 | 
| [07:14] | – I think i’ll go with her. – good idea. rigsby, check up | -我和她一块儿去 -好主意 瑞斯比 | 
| [07:18] | On mcteer’s old friends from the pedophile world, | 查查麦克提尔恋童癖圈内的狐朋狗友 | 
| [07:20] | Especially those who might have moved | 特别是那些从旧金山搬到 | 
| [07:21] | – From san francisco to sacramento. – sure, boss. | -萨克拉曼多的 -收到 头儿 | 
| [07:24] | Cho and i have a trial meeting with the deputy a.g. | 周和我和副检察长要参加席审判会 | 
| [07:27] | Not if i throw myself into oncoming traffic first. | 只要不会堵死在去那的路上就行 | 
| [07:32] | Ms. derask, what was your relationship | 德拉斯科女士 威廉·麦克提尔和你 | 
| [07:34] | – With william mcteer? – he was my fiance | -是什么关系 -他是我的未婚夫 | 
| [07:37] | Fiance | 未婚夫 | 
| [07:38] | You have a problem with that? | 你有什么不满吗 | 
| [07:41] | she just can’t see how a woman could fall in love with | 她不明白一个女人怎么会和一名认罪的恋童癖者 | 
| [07:43] | A convicted pedophile–not, the best husband material. | 坠入爱河 他不像是个好丈夫的料 | 
| [07:47] | Bill was a good man, a good provider. | 比尔是个好男人 养家糊口的好丈夫 | 
| [07:51] | And he treated me like a queen. | 他像对女王一样对待我 | 
| [07:53] | And those charges in san francisco | 那些在旧金山的起诉 | 
| [07:55] | Were totally bogus anyway. | 完全是污蔑 | 
| [07:57] | That bitch cop had it in for him– | 那个把他抓捕送监的贱人 | 
| [07:59] | A “vendetta,” is what bill called it. | 完全是出于”仇视” 比尔这么说道 | 
| [08:02] | You gotta learn how to clean that trap, tanya | 唐亚 你要学会自己清理下水道 | 
| [08:04] | That’s where the clog w– | 污物就是在那儿… | 
| [08:09] | It’s the police– about bill. | 他们是警察 来问比尔的事吧 | 
| [08:11] | My brother came over to fix the sink for me. | 我弟弟来这给我修水槽 | 
| [08:14] | – David. – patrick. | -大卫 -派翠克 | 
| [08:16] | – Hey. – that’s grace. | -你好 -那是格雷斯 | 
| [08:19] | David, do you know william mcteer? | 大卫 你认识麦克提尔吗 | 
| [08:21] | I met him a couple of times. | 见过几次 | 
| [08:24] | He treated tanya good, so, you know… | 他对唐亚很好 你们知道的… | 
| [08:27] | Anyway, i just gotta reattach it and you’re all set, t. | 我刚刚出狱 总之我们相处得挺不错的 | 
| [08:30] | Nice meeting you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [08:32] | You, too. | 我们也是 | 
| [08:35] | Do you know anyone who would want to harm william? | 知道有谁会加害于威廉吗 | 
| [08:38] | Well… it’s probably nothin’, | 怎么说呢 可能没什么 | 
| [08:42] | But he had a fight with his boss last week– | 上周他和老板吵了一架 | 
| [08:46] | Came home all moody, said the guy was out to get him. | 回来时情绪很差 说那人要找他麻烦 | 
| [08:50] | – Who’s his boss? – some pip-squeak. i don’t know. | -他老板是谁 -不知道 阿猫阿狗什么的 | 
| [08:55] | xxxyz incorporated is the name of the place, i think. | 我想那公司的名字包括xxxyz字母 | 
| [09:01] | It’s over on winley, near the highway. | 在温灵 高速旁边 | 
| [09:03] | Hey, mommy. | 我回来啦 妈咪 | 
| [09:05] | emily, baby. how was school? | 艾米丽 我的宝贝 今天在学校怎么样 | 
| [09:08] | I can multiply my sixes. | 我乘法表背到6×6了 | 
| [09:10] | – Wanna hear? – maybe a little later, okay? | -想要听我背吗 -可能要迟点 可以吗 | 
| [09:16] | Bill wasn’t who you think. | 比尔不是你们所想象的那样 | 
| [09:19] | Hi, emily. i’m patrick. | 你好 艾米丽 我是派翠克 | 
| [09:22] | – How are you? – good. | -你怎么样 -很好 | 
| [09:23] | – Good day, huh? – mm-hmm. | -不错的一天 是吗 -恩 | 
| [09:25] | Six times tables, huh? | 乘法表背到6×6啦 | 
| [09:27] | Wow. why don’t you go into the kitchen | 真厉害 为什么你不去厨房 | 
| [09:30] | And help your uncle david? | 帮你叔叔大卫呢 | 
| [09:32] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 去吧 亲爱的 | 
| [09:36] | See ya. | 待会儿见 | 
| [09:41] | I don’t think mcteer touched emily. | 我认为麦克提尔没对艾米丽图谋不轨过 | 
| [09:44] | See? i told you. | 听见没 我说过的 | 
| [09:46] | Because he was still grooming her. | 那是因为他想把小鸭喂肥了 | 
| [09:48] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 | 
| [09:51] | You met bill at a shopping mall, didn’t you? | 你是在购物中心认识比尔的 是吗 | 
| [09:53] | Near the video arcade or–or the movie theater. | 在影碟区或是影院附近 | 
| [09:56] | Emily was with you. | 艾米丽也和你在一起 | 
| [09:57] | He worked there back then. | 他当时在那工作 | 
| [09:59] | Yeah. real gentleman– not like your other guys. | 是啊 真正的绅士 但和其他的不一样 | 
| [10:03] | He never pressured you to have sex. | 他从没强行要求和你过性生活 | 
| [10:06] | Wasn’t love at first sight, but he was just | 你对他不是一见钟情 | 
| [10:09] | So good with emily. he listened to her. | 但他对艾米丽太好了 他倾听她 | 
| [10:11] | Nobody listened to you like that, growing up. | 在你成长过程中 没人这么倾听过你的心 | 
| [10:13] | Bill wanted to be a father. | 比尔想要成为一名父亲 | 
| [10:17] | My girl doesn’t deserve a father? | 我的女儿难道不值得父爱吗 | 
| [10:19] | Lately, he’d been asking if he could take emily away | 最近 他问过是否可以单独带艾米丽去 | 
| [10:22] | On an overnight trip– maybe camping, | 去夜间探险 或者野营 | 
| [10:24] | A little father/daughter bonding. | 就像普通父女间经常玩的那些 | 
| [10:26] | He’d been pressuring you to say yes, just a little… | 他强迫你答应他 虽然只有一点 | 
| [10:30] | But just enough to start to nag you– | 但也足够让你开始忧虑 | 
| [10:36] | A tiny, little scratching nag– | 一种微妙的 有些焦躁的忧虑 | 
| [10:39] | That maybe what you felt deep down was right. | 人们内心深处的那些感觉往往就是事实 | 
| [10:43] | William Mcteer… | 威廉·麦克提尔 | 
| [10:47] | Was too good to be true. | 好得令人难以相信 | 
| [10:57] | You deserve a good man, Tanya. | 唐亚 你能找到好男人 | 
| [10:59] | If you can’t believe that for yourself, | 就算你不相信 | 
| [11:02] | Then just prend– for Emily’s sake. | 为了艾米丽 假装一下吧 | 
| [11:11] | We done here? could–can– i gotta eat. i’m starving. | 搞定了吗 我能去吃点东西吗 饿死了 | 
| [11:14] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [11:15] | All right. | 太好了 | 
| [11:25] | You each are the state’s key witnesses | 你们两个分别是州内这个月 | 
| [11:28] | In a few cases this month. | 几个案子的关键证人 | 
| [11:31] | Agent lisbon, you’ve got Howard and Eng. | 霍华德和英格案子 里斯本探员 | 
| [11:32] | Agent cho, you’ve got Ringman, Daly and Freed. | 瑞门 戴利和佛里德的案子 周探员 | 
| [11:35] | Freed. Freed bit me. | 佛里德 他咬了我 | 
| [11:37] | And be sure to mention that on the stand. | 那就记得在证人发言时说明下 | 
| [11:40] | Teresa, you remeer Howard? | 特里萨 你还记得霍华德吗 | 
| [11:41] | He and his syndicate stole $100 million | 他和他的组织从千万网民的 | 
| [11:43] | From the online accounts of thousands of people. | 网上银行里盗得一亿美元 | 
| [11:45] | And then he stashed the money and killed his partner? | 然后独吞赃款还把同伙杀了的那个人吗 | 
| [11:47] | I remember him. The guy’s creepy. | 我记得 那人太残暴了 | 
| [11:49] | Guy’s going to prison, | 活该坐牢 | 
| [11:50] | Thanks to agent Lisbon and her cool, calm expertise. | 感谢里斯本探员以及她冷静客观的评价 | 
| [11:53] | That’s me– cool and calm. | 我就是这样 冷静客观 | 
| [11:55] | So glad this isn’t a Jane case. | 真庆幸这案子不是 简办的 | 
| [11:57] | You have got to tell him, Teresa, that he cannot | 你得警告他 特里萨 | 
| [11:59] | Threaten people with bombs to get a confession. | 不准用炸弹威胁嫌疑人招供 | 
| [12:02] | No rubber masks, no monster suits. hey, we have a problem. | -不准戴橡皮面具穿怪物衣服 -出状况了 | 
| [12:04] | B.F.S. got a print off the gun that killed Mcteer. | 联调局从杀死麦克提尔的枪上取到了指纹 | 
| [12:07] | – And that’s a problem? – Yeah. | -这就是状况吗 -对 | 
| [12:09] | Boss, the print is yours. | 头儿 那指纹是你的 | 
| [12:20] | Your fingerprint is on the magazine Of the murder weapon. | 弹壳上有你的指纹 | 
| [12:24] | Tell me why i shouldn’t be throwing up in the bathroom right now. | 跟我说实话 让我不至于在厕所呕吐 | 
| [12:27] | It’s a lab error. it must be. | 肯定是实验室出错了 | 
| [12:29] | They’re overworked and underfunded. | 技术人员都累昏了头 设备也很烂 | 
| [12:31] | This happened last year with the L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警局去年也出过这种错 | 
| [12:34] | Just have them retest it. | 让他们再检验一遍就行了 | 
| [12:35] | Come on! you don’t think i did this. | 拜托 你不会真的怀疑我吧 | 
| [12:38] | What i think is, I’m up to my | 我现在想的是 我不想让 | 
| [12:40] | asterisk in political quicksand. | 我的政治生涯蒙上阴影 | 
| [12:41] | You and your team are off the Mcteer case, obviously. | 显然 你的团队不能再负责这个案子了 | 
| [12:45] | I understand. are we throwing it to the FBI? | 理解 要把它交给FBI办吗 | 
| [12:47] | No. | 才不 | 
| [12:49] | Hey, lisbon. how about this, huh? | 里斯本 交给我怎么样 | 
| [12:53] | – Bosco. – He knows as much about the Mcteer case as you do. | -博斯科 -他跟你一样了解这个案子 | 
| [12:56] | It makes sense. | 显而易见 | 
| [12:57] | And, yes, i had to pull some strings. | 而且 我得找些关系才行 | 
| [13:00] | Thank you. i… guess. | 该道谢咯 | 
| [13:03] | No, no, don’t– don’t misunderstand me. | 别误解我 | 
| [13:06] | If you’re guilty, i want you nailed. | 如果你真的有罪 我绝不会手软 | 
| [13:08] | I just don’t want the feebs strolling around my offices, | 我只是不想那些蠢货在我的地盘里瞎晃 | 
| [13:11] | – Asking impertinent questions. – Okay. | -胡乱讯问我的人 -了解 | 
| [13:14] | So you understand, i have to ask you some questions now? | 那你也能了解 我现在要问你些问题了吧 | 
| [13:17] | – Nothing personal. – Absolutely. Shoot. | -不是私事的问题 -当然 问吧 | 
| [13:19] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 | 
| [13:22] | Uh, well, i bet you wish you wore some gloves, huh? | 我打赌你现在想要些精神支柱吧 | 
| [13:25] | – So you have some input here? – No. just nosy. | -你有什么事吗 -没有 就是凑热闹 | 
| [13:28] | – It’s okay. He can stay if he wants to. – I’ll stay. | -没关系 他想就让他呆着吧 -我想呆着 | 
| [13:31] | Where were you Tuesday night? | 周二晚上你在哪 | 
| [13:35] | I was at home, watching television. | 我在家 看电视 | 
| [13:38] | Nobody saw me. | 没人看见我 | 
| [13:39] | What’d you watch? some reality show. | 看什么 真人秀那些的 | 
| [13:42] | Which? | 哪个 | 
| [13:43] | Cooking show, with a man. | 厨艺秀 一个男的主持的 | 
| [13:47] | Oh, yeah. That one. | 就是那个啊 | 
| [13:49] | -The angry man. – Yeah. Oh, i know the one. That’s good. | -长得有点吓人的男人 -我知道那人 很棒 | 
| [13:52] | Cooking show. Tuesday nights. | 厨艺秀 周二晚 | 
| [13:53] | Yeah. Angry man. | 恐怖男人 | 
| [13:57] | So i can, uh, set up a time for you to take a polygraph. | 我觉得 还是找时间让你做一下测谎 | 
| [14:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:08] | I didn’t kill Mcteer. | 我没杀麦克提尔 | 
| [14:10] | Nobody said you did yet. | 还没人说你杀了 | 
| [14:12] | Yet? | 还没吗 | 
| [14:15] | What the… | 搞什么 | 
| [14:21] | Good luck with the case. | 祝你办案顺利 | 
| [14:29] | Having lunch? | 吃午饭吗 | 
| [14:31] | A discussion– about Lisbon’s situation. | 关于里斯本的小讨论 | 
| [14:33] | Okay, Cho, you say work the Mcteer case hard, | 我来猜猜 周提议调查麦科特尔案子 | 
| [14:35] | Screw Bosco and Minelli, you disagree, | 让博斯科和米内利一边去 你反对 | 
| [14:37] | And you’re not so sure. I’m just saying, maybe we should | 而你不确定 我才说 也许我们把案子 | 
| [14:40] | Let Bosco do his job, | 交给博斯科做就可以了 | 
| [14:41] | Stay out of his way. He’s a good cop. | 别挡他的路 他是个好警察 | 
| [14:43] | Is anybody gonna go as hard after this case as us? | 还有谁对此案比我们更上心呢 | 
| [14:45] | I don’t think so. | 我想不出 | 
| [14:47] | Well, you’re assuming lisbon didn’t kill him. | 你是在假设里斯本没有杀人 | 
| [14:49] | What if she did kill him? what would you do? | 万一她杀了呢 你要怎么办 | 
| [14:51] | What would you do? | 你要怎么办 | 
| [14:53] | Me? I’d walk away. but I ain’t the law. | 我吗 我会放手 但我不是法律 | 
| [14:57] | Yes, we walk away. | 对 放手 | 
| [14:59] | – Yeah. – I disagree. | -对 -我反对 | 
| [15:01] | Mcteer went after little children. | 麦克提尔可是强奸幼童 | 
| [15:03] | Hey, maybe he deserved to die. if lisbon has the guts | 也许他死得其所 但如果里斯本真的 | 
| [15:06] | To kill him, she has the guts to serve her time for it. | 有勇气杀了他 她也应该有勇气承担后果 | 
| [15:10] | – I’m gonna talk to Mcteer’s boss. – I’ll come with you. | -我要去跟麦克提尔的老板谈谈 -我跟你一起去 | 
| [15:13] | Okay, okay. Look, lisbon didn’t do it anyhow. | 好吧 好吧 我又没把里斯本怎么样 | 
| [15:16] | I mean, right? she’s not capable of that. | 对吧 她不会干那种事的 | 
| [15:18] | I’m not so sure. | 我也不确定 | 
| [15:36] | What’s up that we couldn’t talk inside? I’m busy. | 干吗不能在里面谈 我很忙 | 
| [15:38] | Thought you might want to be outside so you could | 我觉得你肯定想出来透透气 | 
| [15:41] | – Express your anger without constraint. – Why? | -可以发泄怒气 不用勉强自己 -为什么 | 
| [15:43] | I know you lied about the alibi. | 我知道解释不在场证明时你说谎了 | 
| [15:47] | I didn’t lie. | 我没说谎 | 
| [15:49] | I don’t know what you did on Tuesday night, | 我不清楚你周二晚上干什么了 | 
| [15:51] | But you weren’t watching TV. | 但肯定不是在看电视 | 
| [15:53] | I didn’t lie. He made risotto. | 我没说谎 我知道那天秀里做的烩饭 | 
| [15:56] | Now this is insulting. You gonna continue lying to me? | 别侮辱我的智商 你还要继续扯吗 | 
| [16:04] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [16:06] | I can’t remember what I did on Tuesday night. It’s weird. | 很诡异 我不记得周二晚的事了 | 
| [16:09] | Thank you. And it’s okay. The memory’s there. | 谢谢 没事了 记忆还在 | 
| [16:12] | We can get it back. If I put you in a light trance– | 找回来就行了 让我帮你放松一下 | 
| [16:15] | Like that’s gonna happen. Stop trying to hypnotize me. | 又来了 不许催眠我 | 
| [16:18] | What if something traumatic happened | 万一是确实发生了什么事 | 
| [16:20] | And you’re blocking it out? | 而你自我封闭了怎么办 | 
| [16:22] | I didn’t kill Mcteer. | 我没杀麦克提尔 | 
| [16:23] | – Well, let me hypnotize you so we can be sure. – No. | -那就让我催眠你来证实吧 -不行 | 
| [16:27] | – Why not? – Cause I don’t want you inside my head. | -为什么不 -因为我愿你走进我的思绪 | 
| [16:37] | So it turns out you’re not quite done with the Mcteer case. | 看来你跟麦克提尔的案子脱不了干系了 | 
| [16:40] | – Funny. – It’s not my choice. | -搞笑 -我也不愿意 | 
| [16:42] | He’ll only talk to you. | 他只想跟你谈 | 
| [16:46] | – Agent lisbon. – Hello, Dreyer. | -里斯本探员 -你好 德雷耶 | 
| [16:48] | Thanks for coming in and helping us out, Mr. Whelan. | 多谢你来帮忙 伟兰先生 | 
| [16:52] | So, you guys are still working together? | 你们两个还在一起工作吗 | 
| [16:56] | Still a team? | 还是一个组的吗 | 
| [16:58] | We’re both handling this interview | 我们两人是应你的要求 | 
| [17:00] | At your request, Dreyer. We just have | 一起过来的 德雷耶 | 
| [17:03] | A couple questions for you. | 只是想问你些问题 | 
| [17:05] | Just one, in fact. Did you kill William Mcteer? | 实际上只有一个问题 你杀了威廉·麦克提尔吗 | 
| [17:10] | I didn’t. | 没有 | 
| [17:12] | Glad to hear it. How’s Katy doing? | 很庆幸你这样说 凯西最近怎么样 | 
| [17:15] | She’s well. | 她很好 | 
| [17:17] | Doing well. | 很乖 | 
| [17:20] | Healing better than i am, according to our therapist. | 心理医生说比我恢复得快 | 
| [17:23] | Where were you Tuesday night? | 周二晚上你在哪 | 
| [17:25] | At home, alone. | 一个人在家 | 
| [17:27] | – Katy spent the night at a friend’s. – And What time– | -凯西在她朋友家 -什么时候 | 
| [17:31] | – You let him hurt her. – Excuse me? | -我女儿受伤都是你的错 -什么 | 
| [17:33] | I recently read the incident files. | 我最近读到了相关文件 | 
| [17:35] | Internal S.F.P.D. files? How’d you get ahold of those? | 你怎么弄到旧金山警局内部档案的 | 
| [17:38] | You could’ve taken Mcteer down the friday before– | 你本来可以在整整一个星期前的 | 
| [17:40] | A whole week earlier. | 周五就抓住他的 | 
| [17:41] | That was not the case. I didn’t have it. | 这跟此案无关 当时我没办法 | 
| [17:43] | I didn’t have anything to nail him on. | 我没有证据拘留他 | 
| [17:44] | and in the meantime, he raped Katy. | 就在那段期间 他强奸了凯西 | 
| [17:46] | And you could’ve saved her. | 你也本来可以救她的 | 
| [17:47] | If i’d arrested him on a hunch, | 但如果我只靠直觉逮捕他的话 | 
| [17:49] | He would have been acquitted. He would have walked. | 他就会无罪释放了 他就会危害四方 | 
| [17:52] | But katy wouldn’t have been raped. | 但凯西就不会被强奸了 | 
| [17:55] | And that is your fault. | 那就是你的错 | 
| [18:02] | – Mr. Whelan. – What? | -伟兰先生 -干吗 | 
| [18:05] | You swore you’d spend your entire fortune in the service | 你发誓不惜一切代价要取他性命 | 
| [18:08] | – Of killing William Mcteer. why didn’t you? – I couldn’t. | -为什么不下手呢 -我不能 | 
| [18:13] | What if i’d been caught? | 我被抓了怎么办 | 
| [18:15] | I couldn’t leave Katy alone. | 我不能让凯西孤单一人 | 
| [18:18] | My take? Maybe you just didn’t have the guts. | 我觉得 也许你只是没有胆 | 
| [18:21] | Go to hell. Both of you. | 去死吧 你们两个 | 
| [18:28] | Don’t worry about this. He’s angry. | 别在意 他在说气话 | 
| [18:32] | Anger turns you. | 愤怒能改变一个人 | 
| [18:34] | Yes, it does. | 对 确实 | 
| [18:39] | I want to take the polygraph. | 我想做测谎 | 
| [18:47] | Okay, raise your hands. | 把手举起来 | 
| [19:18] | How long did Mcteer work for you? | Mcteer在这干多长时间了 | 
| [19:20] | – Uh, couple months. – His record didn’t bother you? | -几个月吧 -你不在意他的前科吗 | 
| [19:24] | Nah, freaks work harder, you know? | 越低下的人工作越努力 明白吗 | 
| [19:26] | They’re grateful for the gig, you know? | 他们该感谢那些前科 | 
| [19:29] | Not Mcteer, though. | 尽管如此 麦克提尔例外 | 
| [19:31] | Is that why you two got in a fight? | 你们两个为此打过架吗 | 
| [19:33] | Me and him? No. we didn’t get in a fight. | 我和他吗 没有 我们没打过架 | 
| [19:36] | He got in a fight with his jackhole buddy, dog. | 他跟他那该死的”狗兄”打过架 | 
| [19:39] | They got in a fight right here in the middle of the place– | 就在这店里打的 | 
| [19:40] | Busted it all up, so i fired his twisted ass. | 搞得一团糟 然后我就把这变态佬给炒了 | 
| [19:43] | I mean, that’s management 101, you know–no fistfights, | 就像 某种惩戒 不是那种互殴 | 
| [19:46] | – So i booted him. – He come back at you about that? | -我就踹了他 -他为此回来寻仇吗 | 
| [19:49] | No. he knows better than that. he knows i’m connected. | 没有 他心里清楚的很 他知道我有关系 | 
| [19:52] | Connected, really? to whom? | 关系 真的吗 跟谁 | 
| [19:54] | Uh… people? | 某人 | 
| [20:01] | So what was it about? Mcteer’s fight with dog? | 是因为什么事 要和狗打架 | 
| [20:04] | I don’t know. Could’ve been about a million things, you know? | 不知道 万事皆有可能 不是吗 | 
| [20:07] | Dog was a utility idiot. He’s dumb in ten different ways. | 狗就是个蠢货 蠢到不能再蠢了 | 
| [20:10] | “Dog” have a real name? | “狗”有名字吗 | 
| [20:13] | Everybody does. I don’t know what his was. | 人人都有名字 但不知道他的名字 | 
| [20:16] | Oh, those are on special– buy one, get one free. | 那些是特价商品 买一送一 | 
| [20:20] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢了 | 
| [20:24] | People vs. ,Milton r. Howard, | 米尔顿·R·霍华德案子的相关人员 | 
| [20:27] | Case number 97T03254, come on down. | 案件号97T03254 到这边来 | 
| [20:31] | Agent Lisbon, we have to talk. | 里斯本探员 我们得谈谈 | 
| [20:34] | How about you give me a confession, Howard? | 为什么你就不能坦白招供呢 | 
| [20:36] | Agent, i-i didn’t do these things they said i did. | 探员 我没做他们指控的那些事 | 
| [20:39] | – Okay? y-you have to hear my side of it. – I’ll see you inside. | -好吗 你得听听我解释 -里面见 | 
| [20:42] | – Agent lisbon. – Virgil, talk to her after. we’re up. | -里斯本探员 -维吉尔 一会儿再跟她谈 到我们了 | 
| [20:45] | Agent lisbon will not be joining you. | 里斯本探员不参加这次庭审了 | 
| [20:47] | Is my team okay? Is anybody hurt? | 我的探员们没事吧 有人受伤了吗 | 
| [20:49] | No. You failed the poly, agent lisbon. | 不是 你没通过测谎 里斯本探员 | 
| [20:52] | “significant indications of deception,” they say. | 报告上说”典型的欺骗暗示” | 
| [20:55] | You’re relieved of duty, agent. | 你被停职了 探员 | 
| [20:57] | Report to admin for processing. | 把装备交还给管理员去 | 
| [20:59] | – Boss. – Don’t. | -老大 -别再说了 | 
| [21:12] | Signature on the bottom, gun and badge in the tray. | 在下面签名 枪和警徽放在托盘里 | 
| [21:36] | Here’s your receipt. | 给你的收条 | 
| [21:39] | Have a nice day. | 祝心情愉快 | 
| [21:55] | Teresa Lisbon in my office, talking. | 特里萨·里斯本竟然在我办公室说话 | 
| [21:58] | You must be desperate. | 看来情况真的很糟 | 
| [22:00] | I failed the polygraph. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我没通过测谎 我不知道要怎么办了 | 
| [22:03] | Well, reading polys is more art than a science. | 解读测谎仪并不是科学 更像是艺术 | 
| [22:07] | Ask to retake it. i can teach you how to relax. | 你要求他们重做 我可以教你怎么放松 | 
| [22:16] | My father used to have blackouts when he drank. | 我父亲喝酒的时候 会失去正常意识 | 
| [22:19] | One time, he beat my brother half to death, | 有一次 他把我弟弟打的半死 | 
| [22:23] | And he didn’t remember a thing. | 他却什么也不记得了 | 
| [22:26] | The whole way to the hospital, he couldn’t believe | 去医院的一路上 他没法相信 | 
| [22:29] | It was him who did it. | 这件事是他做的 | 
| [22:31] | Are you drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 | 
| [22:33] | Is that why you’re talking of blackouts? | 所以你现在在说失去意识的事 | 
| [22:35] | What i need to know is, is–is it possible | 我想知道的是 有没有可能 | 
| [22:37] | That i killedMcteer and blotted it out? | 我确实杀了麦克提尔 却忘记了 | 
| [22:39] | You can’t remember the night of the murder? | 你记不起凶案那天晚上的事情 | 
| [22:43] | Well, don’t panic. there could be lots of reasons– | 别惊慌 原因很多 | 
| [22:46] | – Stress or– – Cops can become killers, doctor. | -压力或者 -警察变成杀手 | 
| [22:49] | – It can happen. – It’s ridiculous. | -这是有可能的 -这太荒谬了 | 
| [22:51] | You didn’t even know Mcteer was in sacramento. | 你甚至不知道麦克提尔在萨克拉门托 | 
| [22:53] | His parole officer called me last month– | 上个月他的假释官给过我打过电话 | 
| [22:57] | Courtesy heads-up. | 我们点头之交 | 
| [23:01] | Can memory loss be a result of trauma? sure. | 精神创伤会导致记忆丧失吗 会 | 
| [23:06] | Your mind shields you from the awful thing you did, | 你的意识会屏蔽你自己干过 | 
| [23:09] | Or even what someone else did. | 乃至别人干的骇人之事 | 
| [23:11] | Child molesters don’t get better. | 娈童者无法好转 | 
| [23:14] | The killer saved a child’s life, whoever it is. | 那杀手救了一个孩子的命 不管他是谁 | 
| [23:17] | How do i unblock my memory? | 我怎么样才能打开我的记忆 | 
| [23:19] | Maybe it will come back on its own. give it time. | 也许它会自己恢复的 这需要时间 | 
| [23:23] | I don’t have time. you–you’re useless– | 我没时间了 你和你说的 | 
| [23:25] | – You and all your talking. – I’m sorry. | -对我没任何帮助 -我很抱歉 | 
| [23:28] | Until you remember, i don’t know how to help you. | 只有你恢复记忆 我才能帮你 | 
| [23:40] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [23:44] | Oh, hey, lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 | 
| [23:46] | I imagine you want me to hypnotize you now. | 我猜想你现在想让我给你催眠 | 
| [23:50] | – Yeah. -Mm-hmm. | -确实是 -嗯 | 
| [23:52] | Nothing in mcteer’s parole files | 麦克提尔的假释文件里 | 
| [23:54] | about any “dog.” | 没有任何关于”狗”的东西 | 
| [23:56] | No known associates, either. | 也没有任何熟人 | 
| [23:58] | Black widow. | 黑寡妇 | 
| [24:01] | – Dead one. – What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -踩死了 -你他妈的在干嘛呢 | 
| [24:04] | Killing a spider. What are you doing? | 踩死一只蜘蛛 你在干嘛 | 
| [24:07] | You’re interfering with my case. | 你插手了我的案子 | 
| [24:09] | you’re talking to witnesses? | 你跟证人们问话 | 
| [24:10] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 | 
| [24:12] | – You gonna lie to me now? – What’s the problem? | -现在你还想骗我吗 -有什么问题吗 | 
| [24:15] | Drop the Mcteer case, or you’ll be on guard duty | 别管麦克提尔的案子 否则就让你去 | 
| [24:18] | At the state capital, saluting tourists. | 州府当门卫 每天向游客敬礼 | 
| [24:22] | Is that right? | 像这样敬礼吗 | 
| [24:26] | Yes, it is. | 对 就这样 | 
| [24:31] | – Nice comeback. -You told him. | -反击挺帅的 -是你教他的 | 
| [24:34] | He knows the score. | 他心中有数 | 
| [24:37] | May i? | 能看一下吗 | 
| [24:40] | Thanks. my guy at pelican bay came through. | 谢了 我一个淘河湾的兄弟给我消息 | 
| [24:43] | Mcteer had a cellmate for two years… | 麦克提尔有一个住了两年的狱友 | 
| [24:48] | Nicknamed “dog.” | 绰号叫”狗” | 
| [24:49] | Hey, we know this guy. | 我们知道这个人 | 
| [24:52] | That’s the brother of Mcteer’s girlfriend–David Charles. | 麦克提尔女友的哥哥 叫大卫·查尔斯 | 
| [25:01] | It’s kind of a mess. | 这里有点乱 | 
| [25:03] | Not at all. | 完全不觉得 | 
| [25:05] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮嘛 | 
| [25:08] | I like those pictures. | 我喜欢那些画 | 
| [25:09] | Those are mostly from the last tenants. | 那些大部分是上一个房客的 | 
| [25:15] | Uh, where– where are we gonna do this? | 我们在哪开始催眠 | 
| [25:18] | Ah, interesting. | 啊 很有趣 | 
| [25:20] | Let’s just do it. let–let’s go. | 我们直接催眠吧 快开始吧 | 
| [25:23] | No. | 不要 | 
| [25:24] | No? | 不要 | 
| [25:25] | No, i’m not gonna hypnotize you, lisbon. | 是的 我不会给你催眠的 里斯本 | 
| [25:27] | – You’re– you’re too stressed. – Are you kidding me? | -你压力太大了 -你开玩笑吗 | 
| [25:29] | No, it’s okay, shh. it’s okay, all right? | 没什么 没关系 好吗 | 
| [25:31] | I’d have to make all the stress leave your body, | 我得把你身上所有的压力都释放出来 | 
| [25:34] | Maybe have you count down from | 也许我会让你倒数 | 
| [25:35] | 100, 99, 98– | 从100 99 98开始 | 
| [25:37] | We’d go round and round– | 我们可以一遍又一遍来 | 
| [25:40] | 94, 93… listen to me, lisbon. | 94 93 听我的话 里斯本 | 
| [25:45] | All the stress would have to melt away. | 所有的压力都会消融 | 
| [25:47] | You’d have to feel calm and relaxed and very safe. | 你会觉得非常平静 放松和安全 | 
| [25:51] | It’s just about impossible. i’m not hypnotizing you, lisbon. | 不可能的 我没有给你催眠 里斯本 | 
| [25:54] | It’s not gonna happen, so you can just relax. | 不会发生那样的事 所以你可以放松 | 
| [25:57] | You are not falling into a deep, relaxing trance state. | 你不会陷入深深的 放松的幻境中 | 
| [26:06] | Sleep. | 睡吧 | 
| [26:08] | Okay. good. | 好的 很好 | 
| [26:11] | All right. | 非常好 | 
| [26:16] | So you’re going down the steps… | 现在你在下楼 | 
| [26:20] | Relaxing with each step… | 每一步都很放松 | 
| [26:23] | And now you reach the bottom… | 现在你走到底了 | 
| [26:26] | The very last step. | 最后一步了 | 
| [26:29] | The ultimate place of calm. | 最终的平静之地 | 
| [26:34] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [26:35] | Good. | 感觉很好 | 
| [26:37] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [26:38] | You’re gonna remain in this relaxed trance state | 你会一直待在这个放松的幻境里 | 
| [26:42] | While we think about tuesday night. | 而我们来想想星期二的晚上 | 
| [26:44] | But first… | 但首先 | 
| [26:46] | Sometimes you dance to that spice girls cd, don’t you? | 你会听辣妹的CD然后热舞吧 | 
| [26:49] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:52] | I thought so. | 我就知道 | 
| [26:56] | Now, tuesday. | 现在 是星期二 | 
| [27:00] | You can watch the whole day like it’s a movie. | 你可以观看你的一整天 就像看电影 | 
| [27:04] | Every detail is in focus. | 集中注意每一个细节 | 
| [27:06] | You can zoom into any moment you want. | 你可以来到任何一个时间 | 
| [27:08] | You can fast-forward, rewind. | 你可以快进 也可以倒带 | 
| [27:12] | You are in total control, okay? | 这是你完全控制的 明白了吗 | 
| [27:15] | Okay. | 明白了 | 
| [27:17] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [27:20] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 | 
| [27:23] | I’m finishing up the form 41s on the milbank case. | 我在完成米尔班克案子的41号表格 | 
| [27:29] | I feel… | 我觉得 | 
| [27:31] | Hungry, ’cause i skipped lunch. | 很饿 因为我没吃午饭 | 
| [27:34] | The new guy in the mailroom is hot. | 邮政室那个新来的男孩很帅 | 
| [27:37] | Is he? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:38] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:41] | Let’s fast-forward a little. | 那我们快进一点吧 | 
| [27:43] | Later in the day… | 那天晚点的时候 | 
| [27:45] | You’re about to leave c.b.i. | 你马上要离开加州调查局 | 
| [27:50] | Van Pelt’s working late. she’s a hard worker. | 范·佩尔特工作得很晚 她很努力 | 
| [27:54] | She might do well if she manages not to sleep with Rigsby. | 要是她以后不和瑞斯比上床就好了 | 
| [27:58] | Where do you go now? | 你现在去哪儿了 | 
| [28:02] | I… | 我 | 
| [28:05] | I… | 我 | 
| [28:08] | H-home? | 回家了 | 
| [28:12] | Do you? | 你回了吗 | 
| [28:15] | Where–where–where do you go, lisbon? | 你去哪了 里斯本 | 
| [28:17] | I’m in my car. | 在我的车里 | 
| [28:19] | It’s low on gas. | 汽油不够了 | 
| [28:23] | It’s okay. you’re in a trance state. | 没关系的 你现在是在一个幻境里 | 
| [28:26] | Everything is okay. | 一切都好 | 
| [28:28] | I can’t– | 我没法 | 
| [28:29] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 | 
| [28:31] | Where do you go? | 你去哪了 | 
| [28:32] | I… i don’t… it’s blank. | 我不知…一片空白 | 
| [28:37] | – I just see a blank screen. – It’s all right. | -一片空白 -别担心 | 
| [28:39] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 | 
| [28:41] | I don’t– | 我不… | 
| [28:42] | I don’t know where i went. i-i-i can’t remember. | 我不知道我去了哪 我想不起来 | 
| [28:45] | I don’t know where i went. | 我不知道我去了哪 | 
| [28:47] | It’s okay. it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [28:51] | I can’t remember. | 我想不起来 | 
| [28:53] | That’s a little weird. | 有点奇怪哪 | 
| [28:57] | I thought you were the best. | 我以为你是行家 | 
| [29:00] | I want my money back. | 你得退钱我 | 
| [29:02] | Hmm. yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:06] | Why can’t i remember? | 我为什么记不起来 | 
| [29:08] | It’s interesting, isn’t it? | 这很有意思 不是吗 | 
| [29:09] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s interesting. | 是啊 真有意思 | 
| [29:15] | Well, you know, th-thanks for trying. | 好吧 谢谢你的努力 | 
| [29:17] | You probably have, uh, somewhere you need to go, right? | 你该走了 你还有别的事吧 | 
| [29:20] | Well, i’m not gonna give up that easily. | 我不会这么轻易就放弃的 | 
| [29:26] | I can count on you not to tell anybody about this, right? | 你不会对任何人说的 对吗 | 
| [29:29] | – On the team? – Oh, lisbon, come on. | -队里也不说 -里斯本 别这样 | 
| [29:32] | Jane, i just need you to leave, okay? | 简 我只想你离开 好吗 | 
| [29:36] | – All right. – Could you please go? | -行 -请你离开吧 | 
| [29:37] | It’s–it’s gonna be okay. it’s gonna be fine, all right? | 会没事的 都会好的 好吗 | 
| [29:41] | I promise. | 我向你保证 | 
| [29:56] | Tanya? i got your text. | 唐亚 我收到你消息了 | 
| [29:59] | It said “9-1-1.” what’s going on? | 你说有紧急情况 怎么回事 | 
| [30:00] | Oh! hey, help, police! | 救命 救命 | 
| [30:04] | Relax, buddy. | 放松点 伙计 | 
| [30:06] | Yeah, we’re clear. you good? | 没人发现我们 你还好吗 | 
| [30:08] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:10] | You fought with mcteer in the parking lot. | 你和麦克提尔在停车场打了一架 | 
| [30:13] | He beat the snot out of you. | 他打得你鼻青脸肿 | 
| [30:14] | That must’ve been very humiliating. | 那可真丢人哪 | 
| [30:15] | So you lured him into the alley and you killed him. | 所以你诱他到小巷里 然后杀了他 | 
| [30:17] | No, i didn’t kill him, I didn’t. | 没有 我没有杀他 | 
| [30:19] | You did kill him, David. you killed him, | 你杀了他 大卫 是你杀的 | 
| [30:20] | But it’s our friend on the hook for it. | 但我们的朋友却为你背黑锅 | 
| [30:23] | Look, dog, jail is gonna be so much better than what you get | 要是你再满口胡言 | 
| [30:25] | If you keep lying to us. | 我们就对你不客气 | 
| [30:27] | look, your friend, the cop… | 你们的朋友 那个警察 | 
| [30:29] | She’s the one who paid me to bring Mcteer to the alley. | 是她付钱让我把麦克提尔带到小巷去 | 
| [30:32] | Look, i had no idea she was gonna shoot him, i swear to you. | 我发誓我不知道她会杀死他 | 
| [30:35] | I never would’ve taken the money if i knew it. | 如果我知道的话 我不会拿那钱的 | 
| [30:37] | Agent Lisbon she’s the one who paid you? | 里斯本探员 是她付你钱的 | 
| [30:39] | Yeah, I mean, it had to be her | 是的 我是说 只能是她 | 
| [30:41] | I heard you guys already arrested her for it. | 我听说你们已经逮捕她了 | 
| [30:42] | But you’re guessing, right? You never actually saw her | 但你是猜测 对吗 你其实没看见她 | 
| [30:44] | Well, i didn’t see anybody. it was all text. | 没有见面 只是短信 | 
| [30:49] | The deal was i got bill drunk. we went out in the alley | 那天我灌醉了比尔 我们走到巷子里 | 
| [30:52] | To go take a pee, and then i split. | 准备撒尿 就分开了 | 
| [30:53] | I heard those shots. i started running like hell, man. | 然后我听到枪声 就拼命逃跑了 | 
| [30:56] | And the next day, there’s 10 grand in my checking account. | 第二天 我户头上多了1万美元 | 
| [30:59] | 10 grand? | 1万美元 | 
| [31:01] | – 10 grand, sam. – I heard. | -1万美元 -我听见了 | 
| [31:03] | 10 grand just to lure the vic in, | 光引诱受害人就砸了1万 | 
| [31:04] | Not even kill him. | 更别说杀人了 | 
| [31:05] | This is somebody with resources, connections. | 幕后黑手有资本 有人脉 | 
| [31:07] | Someone who’s not Lisbon. | 一定不是里斯本 | 
| [31:07] | Seriously, where’s she gonna get 10 grand from? | 说真的 她哪有1万美元呢 | 
| [31:09] | No offense, boss. | 无意冒犯 老大 | 
| [31:10] | I will have Van Pelt track the text. | 我会让范·佩尔特查那个消息来源 | 
| [31:12] | Cho and i will talk to the guy’s bank. | 周和我会去找那个家伙户头的银行谈 | 
| [31:14] | Lisbon, get this this to your head | 里斯本 你得明白 | 
| [31:15] | You’re relieved of duty. | 目前你停职了 | 
| [31:17] | You’re not even supposed to be in the building, | 你不该在局里出现 | 
| [31:19] | And you two clowns are way out of hand. | 你的俩手下也玩出格了 | 
| [31:21] | Let me deal with this. come here. | 秋后再算账 到这儿来 | 
| [31:29] | Lisbon, look at me. look at me. | 里斯本 看着我 看着我 | 
| [31:32] | I’ll handle it. will you please trust me? | 请你相信我 我会解决的 | 
| [31:35] | I’m sorry. you don’t understand. | 很抱歉 现在你不明白 | 
| [31:38] | Later, you will. | 之后你会明白的 | 
| [31:40] | What are–are–are you medicated or something? | 你这是吃药了还是怎么了 | 
| [31:42] | Okay, i’m all right. i’m fine! | 好吧 我没问题 我很好 | 
| [31:45] | What the hell is everybody looking at?! I’m fine! | 你们他妈的在看什么呢 我很好 | 
| [31:48] | Just stay the hell away from me! I’m done with this crap! | 离我远点 我受够了 | 
| [31:52] | I am done! Get out of my way! I’m sick of everybody! | 我受够了 让开 我讨厌所有人 | 
| [32:09] | What was that–Lisbon? | 里斯本怎么了 | 
| [32:10] | -She’s freaking out. -Oh, come on. It’s just lisbon. | -她抓狂了 -拜托 她就这么个人 | 
| [32:13] | -She’s a little stressed. -What is going on? | -她压力很大 -发生什么事了 | 
| [32:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [32:29] | -Why is this happening to me? -It’s all right. | -我怎么了 -你会没事的 | 
| [32:32] | -Let’s–let’s go home. -I’ll take her. | -我们回家吧 -我来载她 | 
| [32:34] | No. leave me alone. | 不 你别烦我 | 
| [33:19] | The 10 grand paid to David Charles | 付给大卫·查尔斯的一万美元 | 
| [33:21] | Came from an ac count owned by a shell company in the Caymans. | 的账户属于一间开曼群岛的控股公司 | 
| [33:24] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 | 
| [33:24] | The day after it paid David, | 大卫收到钱的第二天 | 
| [33:26] | The account paid out a million dollars to someone else. | 那个账户又付了一百万美元给别人 | 
| [33:28] | I bet that’s for the shooter? | 我敢打赌那是付给杀手的 | 
| [33:29] | Can we trace the payment? | 我们能追踪到那次付款吗 | 
| [33:30] | I’m trying, but– -You’ll find it dead-ends | -我在尝试 但是 -你会发现这行不通 | 
| [33:32] | In a blind account that was closed yesterday. | 想调查一个昨天被关闭的隐秘账户 | 
| [33:35] | Okay. we are working the case. We just want to– | 好吧 我们在做这个案子 我们只是想 | 
| [33:37] | Forget about it. How’s lisbon? | 别提了 里斯本怎么样了 | 
| [33:41] | She’s fine. | 她很好 | 
| [33:42] | She’s fine. Well, what did she say, exactly? | 她很好 那么她究竟说了什么 | 
| [33:46] | Uh, I didn’t actually talk to her. | 我其实没有跟她交谈过 | 
| [33:48] | She–she wouldn’t let me in. | 她不让我进去 | 
| [33:51] | You’re worried about her. | 你很担心她 | 
| [33:56] | You think she might do something stupid? | 你觉得她会做蠢事吗 | 
| [33:59] | Suicide? no. | 自杀吗 不会 | 
| [34:02] | If she did, she wouldn’t blame the bureau. | 就算她自杀了也不会怪到局里 | 
| [34:05] | That’s not my concern at all. | 我关心的不是这个 | 
| [34:07] | I should’ve taken her off-duty weapon. | 早知道我该收了她的武器 | 
| [34:10] | Oh, I’m sure she’ll be all right. | 我肯定她会没事的 | 
| [34:22] | Minelli asked me to drop by. | 米内利让我过来看看你 | 
| [34:24] | Well, ordered me to drop by, actually. | 实际上是命令我来看看你 | 
| [34:27] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 | 
| [34:29] | Minelli? | 米内利吗 | 
| [34:30] | He’s worried about you. We all are. | 他很担心你 我们都很担心你 | 
| [34:34] | ‘Cause I had a meltdown, | 因为我失控了 | 
| [34:36] | Got perp-walked out of the CBI | 被警察带出调查局 | 
| [34:38] | Or because I killed a guy? | 还是因为我杀了人 | 
| [34:42] | Wh– you killed mcteer? | 你杀了麦克提尔吗 | 
| [34:44] | How the hell would I know? Maybe? | 我怎么知道 可能吧 | 
| [34:51] | Teresa, you–you wanna put away your glock there? | 特里萨 把格洛克手枪放下好吗 | 
| [34:54] | Very good eye, doctor. | 医生 好眼力 | 
| [34:57] | The glock 9-millimeter. | 九毫米的格洛克手枪 | 
| [35:01] | The safety’s in the trigger. How stupid is that? | 保险栓就在在扳机上 多么愚蠢的设计 | 
| [35:04] | I mean, it’s kind of like not having a safety at all. | 就像完全没有保险栓一样 | 
| [35:07] | How about you give it to me? | 你把枪给我好吗 | 
| [35:11] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 | 
| [35:13] | Don’t look at me like that. This is your fault. | 别那样看着我 这都是你的错 | 
| [35:16] | Oh, whoa, Teresa. | 特里萨 | 
| [35:18] | You unlocked too many things in my head, | 你找回太多我的记忆 | 
| [35:21] | And now I can’t remember. | 脑子没法装下 | 
| [35:23] | My head is messed up, and it’s your fault. | 我的脑子一片混乱 这都是你的错 | 
| [35:26] | Teresa… Put it down. | 特里萨 放下枪 | 
| [35:30] | You need to be calm… | 你需要冷静 | 
| [35:33] | And put down the gun. | 然后放下枪 | 
| [35:35] | Calm? | 冷静吗 | 
| [35:39] | You were right, doctor. | 医生 你说对了 | 
| [35:40] | There was something I wanted to tell you. | 我是有事想告诉你 | 
| [35:44] | I act calm on the outside, but on the inside, | 我外表看来行事冷静 但我内心 | 
| [35:47] | I’m so angry, sometimes I think i’m gonna explode. | 非常愤怒 有时都快爆炸了 | 
| [35:52] | All the misery and the pain that I see every day | 我每天看到的所有伤痛 | 
| [35:55] | Makes me wanna scream, but I lock it down. | 让我想大叫 但是我压抑下来了 | 
| [35:58] | I lock it down because I have to be calm and rational, | 因为我的工作 需要我保持冷静 | 
| [36:02] | Because that’s my job, but I wanna pull this trigger. | 所以我压抑自己 但我想扣动扳机 | 
| [36:05] | I wanna kill. | 我想杀人 | 
| [36:07] | You’re angry. I hear that. | 你很生气 我听出来了 | 
| [36:13] | I think I did it. | 我想我杀了他 | 
| [36:16] | I think I killed mcteer. | 我想我杀了马克提尔 | 
| [36:18] | Oh, shh, Teresa. | 别说了 特里萨 | 
| [36:23] | If you did it, that’s okay. | 如果是你干的 没关系 | 
| [36:28] | He was a bad man. | 他是个坏人 | 
| [36:30] | No reason for you to hurt anyone else… | 这不能成为你伤害他人 | 
| [36:34] | Or yourself. | 或伤害自己的理由 | 
| [36:37] | -I still can’t remember. -You can and | -我还是想不起来 你可以而且 | 
| [36:39] | You will. And when you do, Terresa, | 你会的 特里萨 | 
| [36:40] | When you push through to the truth, | 当你努力探寻真相 | 
| [36:43] | All this weight and worry will come off your shoulders. | 所有的焦虑和不安 会统统消失 | 
| [36:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:50] | I want you | 现在请你 | 
| [36:52] | To visualize that scene for me. | 进入当时的场景 | 
| [36:57] | Relive that moment. | 重温那个时刻 | 
| [37:00] | You went into the alley… | 你走进了小巷 | 
| [37:02] | After this terrible man. | 跟着那个坏蛋 | 
| [37:06] | Can you see him? | 你看见他了吗 | 
| [37:08] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:10] | Well, yes. yeah, m-maybe. | 呃…好像是的 | 
| [37:13] | Yes. You see him. | 是的 你看见他了 | 
| [37:16] | You see the dumpsters and the trash | 你看到了大垃圾箱和垃圾 | 
| [37:18] | And the crumbly old brick, | 一些碎砖头 | 
| [37:22] | -And you see Mcteer. -Yes. | -还看到了马克提尔 -是的 | 
| [37:25] | You see there this–this monster | 你看到了这个魔鬼 | 
| [37:26] | Who destroyed so many lives. | 这个杀人狂 | 
| [37:29] | It’s too much. | 让人无法忍受 | 
| [37:30] | See it, Teresa. | 特里萨 努力看 | 
| [37:36] | Live it– | 重回 | 
| [37:37] | The reek, the garbage, | 那些恶臭和垃圾 | 
| [37:40] | The filthy alley walls, | 肮脏的小巷墙壁 | 
| [37:43] | The faded cross there. | 那个褪色的十字架 | 
| [37:48] | God might have mercy on William Mcteer, | 上帝或许仁慈以对威廉·马克提尔 | 
| [37:52] | But you sure as hell wouldn’t. | 但你确定他不会的 | 
| [37:54] | He deserved to die. | 他活该去死 | 
| [37:55] | But you’re still a good person, Teresa. | 而你依旧是好人 | 
| [38:00] | You can get through this. | 你可以克服这些 | 
| [38:02] | The cross? | 十字架吗 | 
| [38:04] | Uh, what? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:05] | The cross, Roy. | 罗伊你说十字架 | 
| [38:08] | How did you know about the cross? | 你怎么知道有十字架 | 
| [38:11] | It was inside the door. Only the killer saw it. | 它在门里面 只有杀手可以看到 | 
| [38:14] | Well, Teresa, you told me about the crime scene. | 特里萨 你跟我描述过案发现场 | 
| [38:18] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 | 
| [38:27] | Oh, beautifully done. | 哦 完美一击啊 | 
| [38:31] | Lovely work, Lisbon. | 里斯本 干得漂亮 | 
| [38:32] | What are you… | 你怎么… | 
| [38:34] | Of course–the cross. | 当然 那个十字架 | 
| [38:35] | You couldn’t resist the imagery, could you, doc? | 那个无法抗拒的意象 对吧 医生 | 
| [38:39] | -Lapsed catholic, perhaps? -What’s going on? | -你背叛天主教了吗 -这怎么回事 | 
| [38:42] | Surrender, Dorothy. We got you. Brilliant, though. | 投降吧桃乐茜(06电影) 我们识破你精湛的演技 | 
| [38:45] | Made Lisbon come back week after week | 你让里斯本每个星期去见你 | 
| [38:47] | So you get her fingerprints off her coffee mug | 所以你可以从咖啡杯上得到她的指纹 | 
| [38:50] | And dose her up with, uh, lorazepam? | 你还给她下药 | 
| [38:53] | Double dose for tuesday to cause the memory loss– | 周二你用了两倍的剂量 导致她失去记忆 | 
| [38:56] | Memory loss you knew lisbon would conceal, | 你知道她会隐瞒失忆症状 | 
| [38:59] | Which made her fail the polygraph. | 让她无法通过测谎 | 
| [39:01] | Quite the, uh, student of human nature, huh, doctor? | 果然是搞人性研究的医生 | 
| [39:05] | Well done, really. | 干得不赖 | 
| [39:07] | Your breakdown in CBI– that was fake? | 你在局里是假装发疯吗 | 
| [39:09] | And how good was that, huh? What about that? | 演得多好 你也评评她的演技吧 | 
| [39:12] | After that, all I had to do was get minelli | 然后我唯一要做的就是让米内利 | 
| [39:14] | To get you to come around here. | 派你到这里来 | 
| [39:16] | I’ve been waiting for you all night. | 我等你一整晚了 | 
| [39:18] | There was one little thing. | 还有一件小事 | 
| [39:19] | I’m–i’m just– just one little thing. | 只是一件小事 | 
| [39:22] | The lorazepam? Maybe that went a little too far. | 你下的那药 那似乎做得太过火了 | 
| [39:25] | When–when lisbon couldn’t remember the night of the murder | 当里斯本即便在催眠状态下都 | 
| [39:27] | Even under hypnosis, I knew she’d been drugged. | 想不起谋杀当晚她做了什么 我就知道她被下药了 | 
| [39:30] | The rest of it? Spot on. | 除此之外 相当专业 | 
| [39:33] | Very, very impressive. | 让人印象深刻 | 
| [39:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:38] | Not at all. | 甭客气 | 
| [39:40] | You’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. | 你被捕了 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [39:44] | Anything you say or do | 但你所说及所为 | 
| [39:47] | Can and will be used against you in court. | 将成为呈堂证供 | 
| [39:49] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 | 
| [39:51] | So this guy who gave you the million bucks– | 所以那个给了你一百万美元的人 | 
| [39:53] | -You ever met him face-to-face? -You want him? | -你和他见过面吗 -你想抓他吗 | 
| [39:56] | I want a deal–a good one. What i got, it’s worth it. | 我想做笔交易 我的情报很有价值 | 
| [39:59] | Two to five, minimum security. | 2-5年 低度设防监狱 | 
| [40:01] | Oh, there won’t be a deal. We know who he is. | 拉倒吧 我们知道是谁 | 
| [40:04] | Just curious if you knew. | 只是好奇你知不知道 | 
| [40:17] | It took us a while, | 我们花了一些时间 | 
| [40:19] | But we traced the shell company back to you, Howard. | 但我们从那间控股公司查到了你 霍华德 | 
| [40:22] | You paid Dr. Carmen and david charles | 你付给卡门医生和大卫·查尔斯 | 
| [40:25] | To frame Lisbon for Mcteer’s murder. | 来诬陷里斯本谋杀马克提尔 | 
| [40:27] | These cash transactions prove it. | 这笔现金交易说明了一切 | 
| [40:29] | Discrediting a cop is so much smarter than killing her. | 诬陷一个警察比杀死她来得明智多了 | 
| [40:33] | We’d have been all over that. | 死了我们能节哀 | 
| [40:34] | But this way, her testimony dies along with her career. | 但诬陷她 她手里的证据会随事业一同灭亡 | 
| [40:37] | How about you give us a statement? | 不如你给我们一个说法 | 
| [40:39] | Maybe help yourself? | 也许可以帮到你自己 | 
| [40:41] | How about you kiss me? | 不如你给我一个吻 | 
| [40:46] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 | 
| [40:47] | So are you, compared to most state prison inmates. | 和你的重犯狱友比起来 你也不差 | 
| [40:58] | I hear Minelli’s billing you for the glass. | 我听说米内利要你付玻璃的费用 | 
| [41:02] | It’s only fair. | 那很公平 | 
| [41:05] | You know, for a cop, you made a very convincing lunatic. | 你知道吗 作为一个警察 你演的疯子很出色 | 
| [41:08] | Jane must be proud. | 简一定很骄傲 | 
| [41:11] | Maybe it’s not good police work, | 或许警察不该客串 | 
| [41:13] | But I have to confess, i enjoyed it. | 但我得承认 我乐在其中 | 
| [41:16] | Letting loose for once? | 放人一次嘛 | 
| [41:18] | Look, i’m glad you got cleared. | 我很高兴你摆脱了罪名 | 
| [41:22] | I’m sorry that we couldn’t let you in on the plan. | 我很抱歉 没能让你加入我们的计划 | 
| [41:26] | You could have, but you didn’t. | 你本可加上我 但你没有 | 
| [41:33] | You should know that if it turned out to be you… | 我要告诉你的是 就算结果是你… | 
| [41:40] | -I know. -Just so you do. | -我知道 -正如你知道的 | 
| [41:44] | Enough said. | 我说完了 | 
| [41:47] | I’m not interrupting anything, am I? | 我没打扰你们吧 | 
| [41:49] | No. night, Lisbon. | 没有 晚安 里斯本 | 
| [41:51] | Night, Sam. | 晚安 山姆 | 
| [41:54] | Doughnuts from Marie’s. oh. | 从玛利亚甜甜圈店买来的 | 
| [41:57] | I didn’t see it. of course. | 当然咯 我可没看见 | 
| [41:59] | What? | 看什么 | 
| [42:02] | -He’s in love with you. -Don’t be silly. | -他爱上你了么 -别傻了 | 
| [42:05] | I know, hard to fathom, but, uh, | 我知道很难看穿 但是 | 
| [42:07] | There’s no accounting for taste, is there? | 每个人的口味很难说的 | 
| [42:10] | Hush! | 闭嘴 |