时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Hello? | 谁? |
[00:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[01:06] | I appreciate your people coming in on this,agent lisbon. | 加州 鹰溪 Beckworth老宅 十分感谢你们前来处理此事 Lisbon探员 |
[01:06] | ****** | 加州 鹰溪 Beckworth老宅 十分感谢你们前来处理此事 Lisbon探员 |
[01:09] | Haven’t handled many homicides– none,in fact. | 我没处理过多少谋杀案 实际上 一件都没 |
[01:13] | – Frankly,i’m looking to learn from you. – Not a problem, deputy fisher. | – 说实话 我很期待能从中获益 – 没问题 Fisher副警长 |
[01:16] | Small town. We don’t get much trouble. | 这是个小镇子 没多少麻烦 |
[01:18] | Well,that’s a shame. Trouble’s your business. | 那真是可惜 处理麻烦正是你的工作 |
[01:22] | You could say. | 可以这么说 |
[01:25] | Victim’s alan foster– 43 years old, married,no children. Architect. | 受害者是Alan Foster 43岁 已婚 没有子女 是个建筑师 |
[01:30] | He bought the house a few months back, said he was gonna rehab it. | 他几个月前买下了这座房子 说要让它复兴 |
[01:34] | Was the wife with him last night? | 他妻子昨晚和他在一起吗? |
[01:35] | No,she was in the city. They have a house in san francisco. | 没 她进城了 他们在旧金山有座房子 |
[01:38] | I sent a man to break the news. | 我派人去通知她了 |
[01:40] | Was anybody else in the house with him? | 房子里还有人和他在一起吗? |
[01:42] | Nobody as far as we can tell. | 据目前所知还没有 |
[01:44] | I don’t know what to say. The house was locked up tighter than a drum when i got here. | 我不知道该怎么说 我到这的时候 房子比鼓封的还严实 |
[01:46] | Took me half an hour just to shut off the alarm. | 我花了半小时才把警报关掉 |
[01:49] | Cho,check the alarm system. | 小周 去查查警报系统 |
[01:50] | Either the victim let somebody in, or they broke in someplace. | 要么是受害人放了别人进去 要么就是他们从某处闯了进去 |
[01:53] | It’s a shame. Foster seemed like a nice guy. | 真是可惜 Foster看上去是个好人 |
[01:56] | Whoa,that’s a lie. You didn’t like him one bit. | 喔 你说谎 你一点都不喜欢他 |
[02:00] | – W–i-i didn’t say that. – Yes,you did. | – 我… 我没这么说 – 不 你说了 |
[02:02] | You thought he was rich,arrogant,pretentious, an interloper. | 你认为他是个有钱 自命不凡 装模作样的外来入侵者 |
[02:05] | He wore those trendy architect’s glasses. | 他戴着眼下流行的建筑师风格眼镜 |
[02:09] | – Did you kill him? – Did i… | – 你有没有杀他? – 我… |
[02:14] | No. No. | 没 没 |
[02:21] | What kind of question is that? | 这算什么问题? |
[02:31] | He’s got something in his hand. | 他手里藏着什么 |
[02:33] | – Jane! Gloves. – Right. | – Jane! 带手套 – 好好 |
[02:44] | A brass button with the letter “b”? | 一个刻着字母”B”的黄铜纽扣? |
[02:47] | That mean something to you, deputy? | 你知道这是啥意思吗 警官? |
[02:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:55] | – What’s this guy’s problem? – That would take way too long to answer. | – 这人啥毛病啊? – 一天一夜都讲不完 |
[03:00] | – Let’s take a look inside. – Okay. It’s this way. | – 我们进去看看吧 – 好的 这边走 |
[03:16] | Clear signs of struggle rules out suicide. | 明显有挣扎痕迹 排除自杀的可能 |
[03:19] | That,and suicides usually open the window before they jump. | 除此之外 自杀的人 通常会在跳楼前打开窗 |
[03:25] | What’s troubling you, fisher? | 你在纠结啥 Fisher? |
[03:27] | What? Nothing. What are you talking about? | 什么? 没什么 你在说什么? |
[03:28] | That button made your pupils dilate. Now you’ve gone pale. | 那个纽扣让你的瞳孔都放大了 现在你的脸色又这么惨白 |
[03:32] | What’s up,fisher? What’s troubling you? | 怎么了 Fisher? 有什么问题吗? |
[03:36] | Well,it occurred to me that the button could stand for “beckworth,” | 我觉得这个纽扣 可能代表了”Beckworth” |
[03:41] | and i got a little chill, that’s all. | 我觉得有点吓人 就这样 |
[03:43] | Who’s beckworth? | Beckworth是谁? |
[03:45] | ****** He was the original owner who’s beof this house–built it. | 这所房子最早的主人 是他造的 |
[03:49] | Died 80-something years ago. People say he haunts the place. | 八十多年前死的 人们说他的鬼魂还在这房子里游荡 |
[03:55] | I’ve heard the stories since i was a kid, but nobody believes them. | 我从小听这种故事长大的 但没人相信 |
[03:58] | Right. | 那是 |
[04:00] | Guy from the security company ran the alarm history. | 安保公司的人查过警报记录了 |
[04:02] | It’s been armed from 6:00 last night until the deputies turned it off this morning. | 系统从昨晚6点一直正常工作 到今早副警长关掉它为止 |
[04:05] | No alarms or interruptions of service. | 警报没响过 也没有系统入侵痕迹 |
[04:07] | As far as i can tell,no one’s entered or left this building except the victim. | 就我所知 除了死者之外 没人进出过这座房子 |
[04:11] | But that’s impossible.Isn’t it? | 但这不可能 对不对? |
[04:17] | Spooky. | 真诡异 |
[04:28] | I’m not saying volunteering is better work than this, | 我不是说志愿者工作比这好 |
[04:30] | but it makes me feel better at the end of the day. | 但在一天结束之际 的确让我感觉好多了 |
[04:32] | I see people smiling because of what i’ve done. | 我看到人们 因为我的劳动而露出笑容 |
[04:35] | There’s something, i don’t know,joyous in it. | 这之中有些… 我说不清 快乐感 |
[04:38] | How often do we see people smile in this job? | 干我们这行能看到笑得出来的人吗? |
[04:40] | Leaving out crazy? Never. | 不算那些发疯的? 没人 |
[04:41] | The coroner took foster’s body. I’m gonna get his wife and bring her to the office. | 验尸官带走了Foster的尸体 我要去接他妻子去办公室 |
[04:44] | – Lisbon and jane are up on the porch. – Okay,thanks. | – Lisbon和Jane在门廊那 – 好的 谢谢 |
[04:47] | She’s volunteering at a homeless kitchen. | 她在流浪者之家的厨房做义工 |
[04:50] | – That’s cool. – There’s a man there. I think she’s,uh,you know. | – 真不错 – 那里有个人 我觉得她 嗯… |
[04:54] | – Banging a homeless guy? – No! A volunteer. A chef. And she’s not– | – 跟流浪汉滚床单? – 才不是! 是个志愿者 厨师 她不是… |
[04:58] | i don’t know. Not yet… Maybe… I think… I don’t… No. | 我不知道 还不知道… 也许… 我想… 我不… 不 |
[05:06] | Dude,you need counseling. | 伙计 你得去看心理医生了 |
[05:16] | Somehow the killer got into the house without tripping the alarm or turning it off. | 犯人不知如何进入了房子 却没惊动或关掉警报 |
[05:20] | So the killer didn’t come through the front door. | 那么说犯人并不是从前门进入的 |
[05:22] | Probably found some kind of hole in the system. | 可能在警报系统里找到了漏洞 |
[05:24] | Check the grounds and inside the house. Find out how they got in. | 检查地面和房子内部 找出他们进入的方式 |
[05:27] | On it. | 这就去 |
[05:28] | Grace,you’re the spiritual sort. Do you believe in ghosts? | Grace 你比较信灵魂之说 你相信有鬼存在吗? |
[05:32] | I believe the spirit survives death, and a troubled spirit can make itself known. | 我相信人死后灵魂不灭 受到困扰的灵魂会让人注意到其存在 |
[05:36] | Oh,come on. You don’t seriously think there’s a ghost here. | 拜托 你不是真觉得这里有鬼吧 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. If you see one,let me know. | 我不知道 如果你看到鬼了记得告诉我 |
[05:49] | ****** | 加州 萨克拉门托 CBI总部 |
[05:51] | How long had your husband been staying at beckworth mansion, mrs. Foster? | 你丈夫在Beckworth老宅呆了多久 Foster太太? |
[05:54] | Off and on for about three weeks, since we closed on it. | 断断续续三星期吧 自从我们完成整个交易之后 |
[05:57] | Why? It’s pretty run-down. | 为什么? 这房子看起来很破旧了 |
[05:58] | To get a feel for the house before he worked on it. | 为了在开工前培养对房子的感情 |
[06:01] | He said you should spend a month in a house before you thought about changing it. | 他说在考虑改造房子之前 应该先住上一个月 |
[06:06] | He’s conscientious that way… | 他就是这么勤勉… |
[06:08] | Or was conscientious that way. | 或者说他曾经就是这么勤勉 |
[06:14] | We can take a break if you’d like. | 需要的话我们可以先暂停一下 |
[06:16] | No,no,no. Let’s– let’s just get through it. | 不不不 还是快点解决这事吧 |
[06:18] | So you were at home the night of your husband’s murder? | 你丈夫被杀的那晚你在家? |
[06:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:22] | We have to ask–is there anyone who can verify that? | 我们得问问 有人能证明吗? |
[06:25] | Um,no,i was alone. | 唔 没有 就我一个人 |
[06:27] | Alan had been at the mansion all week. | Alan整个星期都呆在老宅里 |
[06:30] | Was it common for you and your husband to be apart that long? | 你和你丈夫经常这么分居两地吗? |
[06:33] | It was not uncommon when he started a project. He got immersed. | 他接手项目之后经常这样 他很专注 |
[06:38] | Who might have wanted to hurt your husband? | 有没有人想伤害你丈夫? |
[06:40] | Oh,i can tell you who was angry with him– victoria abner. | 我可以告诉你们谁很生他的气 |
[06:44] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
[06:45] | She’s this hippie-dippy woman who lives in town, and she weaves linens and rugs. | 她是镇上的一个疯女人 织亚麻制品和地毯 |
[06:51] | She used to own beckworth. | 她以前是Beckworth老宅的主人 |
[06:53] | She’s a descendant of the man who built it. | 她是那个建造者的后代 |
[06:56] | She resented your husband for buying the place? | 她很憎恨你丈夫买下那地方? |
[06:59] | But not at first. | 一开始并不是 |
[07:00] | There were tax issues that came with the property, | 房产扯上了税务问题 |
[07:02] | so we thought she’d be glad to be rid of it. But… | 我们以为她会很乐意摆脱这房子 但是… |
[07:05] | About a week after we closed, she just blew up,claimed that alan stole the house. | 我们办完手续后大概一周 她就反悔了 说Alan偷了这座房子 |
[07:10] | It was vicious. | 她太恶毒了 |
[07:12] | Did she ever threaten your husband? | 她有没有威胁过你丈夫? |
[07:14] | She sent some pretty scary e-mails. | 她寄过几封很吓人的电子邮件 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:27] | – What? – Walter beckworth was killed in 1928– | – 什么事? – Walter Beckworth在1928年被杀… |
[07:30] | – fight over a woman.You know how? – No,and i don’t care. | – 为了一个女人 知道是怎么死的吗? – 不知道 我也不在乎 |
[07:35] | He was thrown out of the exact same window that alan foster was thrown out of. | 他和Alan Foster 是从同一扇窗被推下去的 |
[07:38] | – Coincidence? – Yes. | – 巧合? – 对 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Well,it’s all here. Is that,uh,foster’s widow? | 就这些 那是Foster的遗孀? |
[07:44] | I need to talk to her. Mrs. Foster? Patrick jane. | 我得去和她谈谈 Foster太太? 我是Patrick Jane |
[07:48] | Did your husband see or hear anything odd at the mansion– | 你丈夫有没有在老宅 看到或听到什么不正常的东西 |
[07:52] | strange sightings, unusual noises,apparitions? | 奇怪的景象 不寻常的吵闹声 幽灵? |
[07:55] | As a matter of fact,alan did mention some strange things. | 实际上 Alan的确提到过一些怪事 |
[07:59] | What kind of things? | 比如说哪种? |
[08:00] | Um,in the last week or so he heard some noises at night, like groans. | 大概上礼拜他听到些奇怪的声音 像是呻吟 |
[08:05] | He said sometimes it looked like things were being moved. | 他说有时候好像东西被移动过 |
[08:08] | I know it’s a little creepy, but alan wasn’t too bothered. | 我知道这有点吓人 但Alan不太在意 |
[08:10] | He was used to old houses. | 他习惯了老房子 |
[08:13] | What does this have to do with how he died? | 这和他的死有什么关系? |
[08:16] | Victoria abner has no arrests, | Victoria Abner没有被逮捕过 |
[08:18] | but three years ago a neighbor took out a restraining order against her– | 但三年前有个邻居对她申请了限制令 |
[08:21] | some argument about the neighbor’s dog. | 事关邻居的狗 |
[08:23] | Victoria got a little in-your-face about it. | Victoria有点咄咄逼人 |
[08:25] | – Go and see how mad she really was about foster buying the mansion. – Okay. | – 去看看Foster买下房子她到底多恼火 – 好 |
[08:29] | And be sure to ask about the ghost,too. | 记得问鬼魂的事 |
[08:31] | Do not ask about ghosts. | 不许问鬼魂的事 |
[08:35] | Don’t you think i know what you’re doing? No ghosts. | 你以为我不知道你在搞啥把戏吗? 不准问 |
[08:38] | The ghost has something to do with foster’s death. | 那鬼和Foster的死有关 |
[08:40] | No,it doesn’t, because ghosts don’t exist. | 没有 因为世上没有鬼 |
[08:43] | Don’t exist in your mind, but if you believe they exist, then they exist. | 你根本不信 但信则灵 |
[08:52] | Anything? | 找到啥了吗? |
[08:54] | No pry marks on any of the frames so far, no footprints under the windows. | 窗框上没有偷窥留下的痕迹 窗下也没有脚印 |
[08:58] | I don’t see any sign of forced entry. | 我找不到强行闯入的证据 |
[09:01] | Maybe it was a ghost. | 也许真是鬼魂作祟 |
[09:02] | Ghosts don’t throw 200-pound men out windows. | 鬼魂不会把两百磅的大活人扔出窗子 |
[09:05] | – What do ghosts do? – I have no idea. | – 那鬼魂会干啥? – 我不知道 |
[09:08] | Let’s check the other side. | 我们去看看另一边 |
[09:17] | – So you gonna keep volunteering at the,uh,kitchen? – Oh,yeah. | – 你要在流浪者厨房继续当义工? – 哦对 |
[09:22] | – Making a lot of new friends, i expect. – I am. | – 认识了很多新朋友 我猜? – 没错 |
[09:25] | Yeah,that’s the great thing about doing volunteer work. | 对啊 做志愿者就有这个好处 |
[09:28] | You meet so many new people that have the same kind of values and interests as you. | 能碰上很多新朋友和你志趣相投 价值观相似 |
[09:31] | Right. | 对 |
[09:33] | – Hey,look at that. – What? | – 嘿 看看那儿 – 啥? |
[09:36] | The lock on the door– looks new. Someone cut it open. | 门锁看着很新 被撬开了 |
[09:46] | Well,if they haven’t started work on the house yet… | 要是他们没开始动工修葺大屋就… |
[09:57] | All the power tools are missing. | 所有电动工具都不见了 |
[10:02] | What’s there? | 那是啥? |
[10:04] | You think ghosts smoke filtered? | 你觉得鬼用过滤烟嘴么? |
[10:06] | Boss,someone broke into a storage area, stole a whole bunch of equipment and supplies. | 头儿 有人潜入储藏室 偷了一堆设备和工具 |
[10:11] | Maybe they broke into the house,too. | 也许他们也闯进屋了 |
[10:30] | Can i help you? | 有什么能帮你? |
[10:33] | I see you specialize in local history. | 我看到你对本地历史很有研究 |
[10:36] | – Mr… – Raimey. Philip raimey. | – 先生… – 我是Philip Raimey |
[10:38] | Yes,and you are? | 对 你是? |
[10:40] | Looking for information on walter beckworth. | 想知道Walter Beckworth的信息 |
[10:43] | Are you with the police? Here about the foster incident? | 你是跟警察一块儿的? 来这儿查Foster事件? |
[10:47] | Yes,but don’t tell anyone. Patrick jane. | 对 但别告诉别人 我是Patrick Jane |
[10:51] | Well,mr. Jane,if it’s beckworth you’re interested in, you’ve come to the right place. | 好吧 Jane先生 要知道Beckworth的事 你可算是问对人了 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Agent cho,of course i was angry with foster. | 周探员 我当然气Foster |
[11:07] | If someone stole your home, wouldn’t you be angry as well? | 要有人偷了你的家 你难道不生气? |
[11:10] | – He bought the house, mrs. Abner… – You don’t understand. | – 他买了那房子 Abner太太 – 你不明白 |
[11:11] | A house you haven’t lived in since you were a child. | 你孩提时代之后就不在那房子住了 |
[11:13] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[11:15] | Sorry. I didn’t know you were with somebody. | 抱歉 我不知道你有客人 |
[11:17] | Oh,this is my nephew drew. | 哦 这是我的侄子Drew |
[11:20] | Agent cho is asking questions about alan foster. | 周探员在问有关Alan Foster的事 |
[11:24] | He wants to know why i was so upset with the man who stole beckworth. | 他想知道我为什么生气 气那男人偷了Beckworth老宅 |
[11:28] | It is a complicated issue. | 这件事很复杂 |
[11:30] | No,it’s not that complicated. | 不 没那么复杂 |
[11:32] | There are many factors to be considered– economic and emotional. | 要顾及很多方面因素 经济啊 情感啊 |
[11:36] | My nephew is a lawyer. He’s very sensible. | 我侄子是律师 他明智过人 |
[11:40] | That’s good, because i’m not. There are no factors to consider. | 那正好 因为我可明智不起来 没啥好顾及的 |
[11:44] | Foster was a thief and a liar. | Foster就是个小偷加骗子 |
[11:46] | You couldn’t afford the taxes on the house. | 你付不起房屋税 |
[11:48] | You were grateful when he first purchased it. What changed your mind? | 他刚买的时候你很感激 后来怎么改变主意了? |
[11:52] | – You have a very good aura. – Thank you. | – 你气场很正 – 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Excellent color–deep red… | 颜色很美 深红的 |
[11:59] | Grounded,realistic. | 脚踏实地 注重实际 |
[12:02] | And foster’s aura was pink, dirty pink. | Foster的气场是肮脏的粉红色 |
[12:07] | That’s dishonesty, fecklessness. | 华而不实 百无一用 |
[12:10] | When he came to me,he said he wanted to preserve beckworth. | 他当初来找我 说要保存Beckworth老宅 |
[12:13] | He lied to me.He wanted to gut it– | 他骗我 他要把它弄得面目全非 |
[12:17] | my childhood home, and i couldn’t let him do that. | 我童年时的家 我不能让他那么干 |
[12:19] | Look,agent,the beckworth mansion is understandably a very emotional subject for my family, | 探员 不难理解Beckworth老宅对 我的家人有很深的情感意义 |
[12:24] | but whatever she may have felt or said, my aunt is incapable of hurting anybody. | 但无论她怎么想怎么说 我姨妈不可能伤害任何人 |
[12:30] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿? |
[12:33] | In my home, in my bed, not killing alan foster. | 在家 躺在床上 没有杀Alan Foster |
[12:38] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[12:39] | I was here. I’ve been staying with my aunt on and off ever since she was forced to sell the place. | 我在这儿 从她被迫要卖房子起 我就时不时留下陪我姨妈 |
[12:43] | He’s been helping me out with my legal things. | 他帮我处理法律事务 |
[12:46] | I’d be lost without him. | 没有他我不知道怎么办 |
[12:48] | Tax liens and escrow– nothing too complicated. | 税务留置和委托交易 没啥复杂的 |
[12:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:57] | Cho. | 周 |
[12:59] | Cho,did you ask about the ghost? | 小周 问了鬼魂的事没有? |
[13:02] | No,you heard lisbon. | 没 你也听到Lisbon不让 |
[13:06] | I am talking to the local historian. | 我在跟本地的历史学家聊天 |
[13:07] | Apparently,beckworth was deeply involved in spiritualism. | 显然 Beckworth对通灵那套很感兴趣 |
[13:10] | Liked to explore the world beyond, held | s锳nces and all that kind of malarkey. 喜欢探索天上的世界 开降灵会 还有其他怪力乱神的东西 |
[13:14] | So ghosts are relevant,my friend. This is very important. | 所以 鬼魂跟这息息相关 我的朋友 至关重要 |
[13:20] | Cho? Don’t leave me hanging. | 小周? 别害我苦等嘛 |
[13:24] | Ma’am,do you know anything about a ghost at the mansion? | 夫人 您知道老宅里闹鬼的事吗? |
[13:27] | Of course. That’s the spirit of my grandfather walter beckworth. | 当然 那是我祖父 Walter Beckworth的鬼魂 |
[13:31] | He used to visit me when i was a child. | 我小时候他常来看我 |
[13:33] | She says there’s a ghost. | 她说有鬼 |
[13:35] | Thank you. No surprise there. | 谢谢 我猜也是 |
[13:40] | – Clover honey? – Yes, as a matter of fact it is. | – 苜蓿花蜜? – 对 就是 |
[13:46] | Jane? | |
[13:48] | Sorry. Uh,mr. Raimey says there’s also a hidden treasure there. | 抱歉 呃 Raimey先生说那儿还有宝藏 |
[13:52] | Rumored treasure, purely rumored. | 传说中的宝藏 纯属传说 |
[13:54] | Rumored treasure–some fortune beckworth hid in the house. | 传说中的宝藏 Beckworth藏在家里 |
[13:58] | Does abner know anything about that? | Abner知道些什么吗? |
[14:00] | Beckworth’s treasure? | Beckworth的宝藏? |
[14:02] | Oh,yes. Everybody in the family knew that there was a great,mythic treasure. | 哦对 家族里每个人都知道 这么一笔子虚乌有的伟大宝藏 |
[14:07] | We gave up looking for it years ago. It was a fraud. | 好久以前我们就不找了 假的 |
[14:11] | If it wasn’t,do you think i’d be living here? | 要不然你觉着为啥我还住这破地方? |
[14:14] | She says no treasure. | 她说没宝藏 |
[14:16] | – Got it. Thank you. – Okay. | – 收到 谢谢你 – 好 |
[14:20] | No treasure. | 没有宝藏 |
[14:22] | Clover honey. | 苜蓿花蜜 |
[14:28] | Well… Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:33] | If there is anything else i can do… | 还有什么我帮得上忙的… |
[14:35] | Well, there is one more thing. How did beckworth make his money? | 啊 还有一件事 Beckworth靠什么发家? |
[14:39] | Oh,he was a bootlegger– very successful one. | 哦 他走私酒类 相当成功 |
[14:42] | – It’s in,uh,that one, the second from the bottom. – Okay. Thank you. | – 那本书上有写 从下数第二本 – 好的 谢谢 |
[14:46] | Uh,did you ever cross paths with foster? | 你碰到过Foster吗? |
[14:50] | Once or twice. He seemed pleasant enough. | 一两次吧 他看上去人挺和善的 |
[14:53] | Never paid very much attention. | 我没有怎么留意 |
[14:54] | You deceitful old bag of bones. | 你个骨瘦如柴的老骗子 |
[14:56] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | – 你说啥? – 你听到了 |
[15:03] | Nothing on the exterior of the house. | 房子外面没有异常 |
[15:04] | Let’s check inside. | 我们看看里面 |
[15:07] | – That’s weird. – What? | – 奇怪 – 怎么了? |
[15:08] | Thought this was shut. | 我以为关上了 |
[15:20] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. Someone’s upstairs. | – 听到了吗? – 嗯 楼上有人 |
[15:23] | I thought everybody left. | 我以为所有人都走了 |
[15:30] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:43] | It came from in there. | 从那边传来的 |
[15:54] | Old wiring,i guess. | 老化电路 我猜 |
[15:57] | – What was that? – Cbi. Come out. | – 那是啥? – CBI 出来 |
[16:07] | Police. Whoever you are, come out of the room with your hands above your head. | 警察 不管你是谁 举高双手 从房间里出来 |
[16:11] | Grace.*** | Grace~ 过来呀~ |
[16:26] | Jane? | |
[16:35] | – Where’d he go? – How’d he do that? | – 他去哪了? – 他怎么做到的? |
[16:38] | It’s easy. I’ll show you. | 简单的很 我来教你们 |
[16:43] | Ah,you see? | 瞧见了吧? |
[16:46] | It’s all switches. | 全是开关惹的祸 |
[16:53] | There’s a system of pipes that carry sound throughout the house. | 有套管道系统能把声音 传到房子各个角落 |
[16:59] | – Hello? – Yeah. | – 你好? – 嗯 |
[17:01] | It’s all fake– because,my credulous van pelt, | 都是假的 因为 我容易受骗的Van Pelt小姐 |
[17:03] | spirits are smoke and mirrors, and that’s all that they are. | 鬼魂不过是活人放的烟雾弹 就这么回事 |
[17:07] | And the ghost? How did you do that? | 那鬼影呢? 你咋做的? |
[17:09] | Ah,the pi镯e de r镾istance. 哈 这才是重头戏 | |
[17:11] | If you could stand in the corner,my friend rigsby, | 要是你站在墙角 Rigsby |
[17:13] | and,grace,if you could take your place out by the doors. | Grace 要是你站在门外 |
[17:17] | Pepper’s ghost. | 鬼来啦 |
[17:19] | It’s an old conjurer’s trick– a simple optical illusion. | 这是魔术师的老把戏 简单的错视 |
[17:23] | All you need is a sheet of glass that slides out of the wall… | 只要一面能从墙中滑出的玻璃 |
[17:31] | It’s a reflection? | 是镜像? |
[17:33] | And lighting. | 还有光 |
[17:43] | And off. | 结束 |
[17:48] | Beckworth had all this built | just so he could hold s锳nces? Beckworth弄这些是为了自娱自乐? |
[17:51] | So he could amaze and terrify his guests with his mastery of the occult, | 他能用这些鬼怪让他的客人们 大吃一惊 惊恐万分 |
[17:54] | and it’s been used recently. | 这玩意最近被用过 |
[17:56] | Someone has cleaned the dust off. | 有人把灰尘擦掉了 |
[17:58] | So somebody was trying to scare foster. Why? | 那人想吓吓Foster 为啥呢? |
[18:01] | And how did they get in the house? The alarm would have been on the whole time. | 还有他们怎么进来的? 警报器一直开着 |
[18:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:06] | Beckworth was a bootlegger during prohibition, | Beckworth是禁酒令实施期间的酒贩子 |
[18:09] | which meant he had to smuggle liquor into the house | 就是说他得往屋里偷运酒 |
[18:11] | and hide it someplace the authorities couldn’t find it. | 然后藏在警察找不到的地方 |
[18:14] | This house is riddled with secret passages. | 这房子肯定满是密道 |
[18:17] | Including ones that lead outside? | 有些能通往外部? |
[18:28] | Voil? | 哇啦 |
[18:30] | Head down. Take a look. I’ll check the outside walls. | 下去看看 我去外墙那边看看 |
[18:33] | No doubt one of us will find the secret passage. | 我们分头行动 肯定有一头能发现密道口 |
[18:38] | – After you. – Oh,thank you. | – 你先 – 谢了 |
[18:56] | Jeb haas? | |
[18:57] | Who wants to know? | 谁想找我? |
[18:59] | Agent lisbon,cbi. | 加州调查局的Lisbon探员 |
[19:01] | Pretty little thing like you? | 是象你这样的漂亮小妞吗? |
[19:03] | I have some questions for you regarding alan foster’s murder. | 我要问你些与Alan Foster 谋杀案有关的问题 |
[19:07] | I got nothing to tell you. | 我无可奉告 |
[19:10] | Looks like there were some construction supplies stolen around the time of the murder. | 差不多在案发前后 有些建筑材料被偷了 |
[19:14] | Deputy fisher says you’re the local thief most likely to steal that kind of stuff. | 副警长Fisher说你这种惯偷 最有可能偷那些东西 |
[19:18] | Fisher sent you? That son of a bitch. | Fisher叫你来的? 那龟孙子 |
[19:21] | I don’t know what he told you, but,um,i don’t know anything about a break-in or any murder. | 我不知道他跟你说了啥 但我对入室谋杀真的一无所知 |
[19:26] | Then you won’t mind coming down to the station with me. | 那你不介意跟我去局里走一趟吧 |
[19:29] | What if i don’t want to go? | 要是我不去呢? |
[19:30] | Sir,this doesn’t have to be difficult. | 先生 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[19:44] | – You okay? – Yeah,yeah. You? | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 你呢? |
[19:56] | Hey,look at that. Wine cellar. | 嘿 看 酒窖 |
[19:59] | – Wonder if any of it’s still good. – I doubt it. | – 不知道还能喝不 – 很怀疑 |
[20:04] | – What was that? – Eh,probably rats. | – 那是啥? – 可能是耗子 |
[20:06] | Oh,god,no. I hate rats. | 天哪 我讨厌耗子 |
[20:09] | – It’s just a ghost then. – You don’t believe in ghosts. | – 那就当是鬼吧 – 你不信鬼神的 |
[20:11] | Yeah,but you do. Wait upstairs,if you like. I’ll take this one. | 嗯 可你信啊 要么你上楼等着 这边我搞定 |
[20:14] | Oh,thanks. That’s okay. | 谢啦 不劳您驾了 |
[20:22] | Same night that foster was killed, | Foster被杀当晚 |
[20:24] | you broke into his pool house and stole a few thousand dollars worth of tools and equipment. | 你闯进他的桌球室 偷了价值几千的工具和设备 |
[20:28] | We know because we found some of the stolen equipment in your vehicle, | 我们在你的车里找到一些被盗的设备 |
[20:31] | and we found this cigarette butt in the pool house. | 还有这烟头是在桌球室里找到的 |
[20:33] | It’ll definitely have your d.n.a.on it. | 上面绝对会查出你的DNA |
[20:37] | Everybody knows that place is all wired up with some fancy alarm system. | 地球人都知道那里布满了警报系统 |
[20:40] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[20:42] | I never saw foster,and i never went into his house. | 我连Foster的一根头发都没见到 我根本没进他家 |
[20:45] | Nice if you could prove that. | 要你能证明我就信 |
[20:46] | I can’t, but i do have some particular information on that evening– | 我证明不了 但我这有那晚的独家线索 |
[20:51] | information that you want. | 你要的线索 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | Not until i get a deal on the theft and the breaking and entering charges– | 除非你们提个交换条件 来解决我偷窃和私闯民宅的罪名 |
[21:01] | – a good one,too. – You want a deal? Okay. | – 要好的交换条件噢 – 你想做交易? 好的 |
[21:04] | And just to be clear, is this a deal for the theft and the b&e alone, | 先说清楚 只是以放弃 偷窃和私闯民宅指控为交换条件 |
[21:07] | – or the tax evasion as well? – What? | – 还是把逃税一块算进去? – 什么? |
[21:11] | According to your i.r.s.records, you haven’t filed a tax return since 2002. | 根据税务局的记录 2002年起你就没填过纳税表 |
[21:15] | Unless you haven’t earned a dime in income in seven years, | 除非你7年来一个子儿都没挣到 |
[21:17] | you’re facing some pretty serious tax evasion charges. | 不然就得面临逃税的重罪指控 |
[21:19] | Do you have any idea how much prison time that carries? | 你知道这得吃多少年牢饭吗? |
[21:22] | – Prison time? – Serious time,massive fines. | – 牢饭? – 坐穿牢底 巨额罚款 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna let you think about it. | 你想想清楚吧 |
[21:32] | When i was loading stuff out of the pool house, i saw a car in the woods– a black bmw. | 我把东西从桌球室搬出来时 看见林子里停着辆车–黑色的宝马 |
[21:38] | There was somebody sitting in the driver’s seat– foster’s wife. | 有人坐在驾驶室里–Foster的妻子 |
[21:42] | Lillian foster? | |
[21:44] | I’ve seen her in town. She sat there the whole time. | 我在镇上见过她 她一直坐在那 |
[21:46] | She never even noticed me. She just stared at the house. | 她甚至都没朝我这里看 她一直盯着屋里 |
[21:50] | – Was she still there when you left? – Yes. | – 你走时她还在那吗? – 是的 |
[21:57] | So you’ll do something– i mean,about the tax thing? | 那你总得做点啥吧 关于逃税的事? |
[22:01] | Don’t worry. I was lying about that. | 别担心 那是骗你的 |
[22:14] | – What’s wrong with it? – I don’t know. Maybe the batteries. | – 咋了? – 不知道 可能没电了 |
[22:18] | – Don’t hit it. – Fine. You fix it then. | – 别敲它 – 好吧 待会你来弄 |
[22:21] | Let’s just use mine. | 用我的就好了 |
[22:25] | What? What? What? | 咋了? 咋了? 咋了? |
[22:27] | Oh,i felt something crawling up my leg. | 我觉得有东西从我腿上爬过 |
[22:28] | – Is it still there? – No. | – 它还在吗? – 走了 |
[22:30] | It was probably just a ghost. | 没准只是个鬼魂 |
[22:38] | – Grace? – Yes? | – 嗯? |
[22:42] | I… | 我… |
[22:45] | Never mind. Never mind. | 算了 |
[22:49] | – Maybe we should keep going. – Yeah. | – 我们该继续往前走 – 嗯 |
[22:52] | Grace,i love you. I’ve loved you from the first moment i met you. | Grace 我爱你 我对你一见钟情 |
[22:55] | Screw the rules. Screw the cbi. I need you. | 去他妈的规矩 去他妈的CBI 我需要你 |
[23:01] | I,uh… That’s,um… | 我 呃…这个 呃… |
[23:03] | Unless you stop me, i’m gonna kiss you now. | 除非你拒绝 不然我要吻你了 |
[23:08] | Eureka! Found it! | 哈! 找到了! |
[23:17] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[23:19] | Yeah,we’ll meet you back at the office after we pick up lillian foster. | 等我们抓住Lillian Foster后办公室见 |
[23:22] | We’re outside her house now. | 我们现在在她家外 |
[23:26] | Jane says he found another entrance to the mansion. | Jane说他找到了老宅的另一个入口 |
[23:28] | I knew there had to be another way in. | 我就知道还有别的入口 |
[23:29] | How dare you come here,you crazy bitch! My husband just died! | 你还敢来 疯婆子! 我丈夫刚死! |
[23:32] | – Is that victoria abner and her nephew? – What are they doing here? | – 那是Victoria Abner和她侄子吗? – 他们来这干吗? |
[23:34] | – It seemed like a good idea to me. – Have you no shame? | – 对我来说是个好主意 – 你们没羞耻心吗? |
[23:36] | Mrs. Foster,if you could just please calm down. | Foster夫人 你冷静下 |
[23:38] | You know what you are? You’re a vulture. | 你知道你是什么吗? 吸血蚂蟥 |
[23:40] | – You’re a crazy, obsessed old vulture! – That mansion is mine. | – 你这贪得无厌的疯老婆子! – 那宅子是我的 |
[23:43] | It belongs to my family. | 它属于我的家族 |
[23:44] | I will burn it down before you step foot in that place! | 我要一把火烧了它 以免你把脏脚踏进来! |
[23:46] | – Lady, you need psychiatric help. – Oh,yeah? | – 女士 你要去看精神科 – 是吗? |
[23:53] | Break it up! | 别打了! |
[23:57] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈发什么神经? |
[23:59] | – You have no class! – You’re the one that came to my house! | – 你这烂货! – 是你闯进我家! |
[24:05] | oh,yeah,i’m the crazy bitch? | 是吗 我是疯女人? |
[24:13] | How you feeling, mrs. Foster? | Foster夫人 你感觉如何? |
[24:16] | Embarrassed. | 很羞愧 |
[24:19] | How’d you get into the ruckus with ms. Abner? | 你们是怎么吵起来的? |
[24:22] | She came by to ask if she could rent the mansion back from me, | 她说看能否把宅子租回去 |
[24:25] | seeing as how i won’t want to be living there. | 反正我多半不愿住在那儿 |
[24:28] | Did she say why? | 她说原因没? |
[24:30] | I,uh,didn’t wait to hear the details. | 我没等到她说细节 |
[24:32] | She had been plaguing us all this time,and now this? | 她一直不停耍我们 现在又来这套? |
[24:37] | I’m afraid i just… Lost it. | 我想我是…失控了 |
[24:42] | There is something else we wanted to talk to you about. | 我们有别的事想问问你 |
[24:46] | You weren’t in san francisco the night of your husband’s murder. | 你丈夫被杀当晚你不在旧金山 |
[24:49] | You were at the mansion. | 你就在老宅里 |
[24:52] | You know about that? | 你们知道了? |
[24:53] | Why’d you lie to us? | 你为什么说谎? |
[24:55] | – I was ashamed. – Of what? | – 我感到羞耻 – 为什么而羞愧? |
[24:59] | – Of why i was there in the first place. – Why was that? | – 为我去那儿的原因羞愧 – 为什么? |
[25:01] | She was spying on her husband. | 她在监视她丈夫 |
[25:03] | She suspected him of being unfaithful. | 怀疑他不忠 |
[25:07] | Yes. How did you know that? | 是 你怎么知道? |
[25:09] | Because he’s been unfaithful before? | 因为他以前出轨过? |
[25:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:17] | He had an affair about a year ago. | 一年前他曾有过外遇 |
[25:19] | He was out of town. I was caught up with my work, and it happened. | 他出城去了 我忙于工作 然后就…出事了 |
[25:26] | That’s very understanding of you. | 你似乎还挺能理解他苦衷的 |
[25:28] | Oh,i was furious, believe me. | 哦 我当时气爆了 你得相信我 |
[25:30] | But we worked on it– counseling and so forth, and i thought i had moved on. | 但我们努力弥补– 作了婚姻咨询什么的 我以为就过去了 |
[25:37] | But i hadn’t. I didn’t trust him. | 但不行 我没法信任他 |
[25:40] | So when alan told me he would be spending this weekend at the mansion and wouldn’t be coming home, | 所以当他说这周末不回家 要在老宅里过的时候 |
[25:47] | i decided i had to go there to catch him in the act. | 我寻思着到这儿来抓他个现形 |
[25:51] | – But no one showed up. – No. | – 但没人出现 – 嗯 |
[25:54] | I felt so awful that i left without talking to him. | 我当时感觉特别差劲 就没跟他谈 直接走了 |
[25:57] | What time did you leave? | 你什么时候离开的? |
[26:00] | Around 10:00. | 十点左右 |
[26:02] | Is there any way to prove that? | 有谁能证明吗? |
[26:04] | Um,i bought gas on the way home. | 我回家路上去加过油 |
[26:07] | The credit card company will have a record of that,right? | 信用卡公司会有记录的 对吗? |
[26:10] | Yes,we’ll verify that. | 我们会去核实 |
[26:14] | I can’t help thinking that if i’d stayed there, | 我一直在想 如果我没走 |
[26:17] | if i’d just gone and talked to alan, he would still be alive. | 如果我进去和他谈谈 他就不会死 |
[26:21] | Mm,most likely you’d both be dead. | 很可能你俩都会死 |
[26:25] | With the way that i feel, i might prefer that. | 但看我现在的感觉 也许跟他一起死了倒好了 |
[26:28] | That feeling will pass. | 这种感觉会过去的 |
[26:31] | – What do you know about that? – Enough. | – 这种事你又能知道多少? – 足够了 |
[26:40] | – How you doing,drew? – Fine. Thank you. Thanks. | – 还好吧 Drew? – 很好 谢谢 |
[26:43] | Your aunt’s gonna be in with us a little longer. | 你姨妈得和我们多呆段时间了 |
[26:45] | This fight’s gonna take some sorting out,okay? | 得把这事搞清楚 你说是吧? |
[26:47] | I tried to stop it from escalating. | 我本想阻止事态升级的 |
[26:49] | That’s why i was there in the first place, but the hostility just kind of caught me off guard. | 所以我才跟过去 但后来事态发展完全失控 |
[26:54] | It’ll be up to your aunt whether or not to press charges, but you’re a lawyer. You know the deal. | 会不会被起诉取决于你姨妈的态度 但你是律师 你知道规矩 |
[26:57] | I’m not exactly a lawyer. My aunt likes to exaggerate. I’m a paralegal. | 实际上我不是律师 姨妈她爱吹牛 我只是律师助理 |
[27:02] | – Cho,uh,i’m sorry. You got a second? – Sure. | – 周 抱歉 有时间吗? – 当然 |
[27:05] | We’re still gonna need a statement from you. Excuse me for a second. | 我们还需要你的口供 请稍等一下 |
[27:09] | – What’s up? – I told grace i love her. | – 怎么了? – 我向Grace告白了 |
[27:13] | Okay. Well done. Then what happened? | 噢 干得好 然后呢? |
[27:15] | Oh,nothing. Jane interrupted,and she hasn’t said a word since. | 没然后 Jane跑来打岔 她就再也没说话了 |
[27:18] | So tell her again. | 那就再跟她告白一次 |
[27:19] | Right,okay. Tell her again. Okay,right. | 好 再告白一次 好吧 |
[27:27] | Your aura is fascinating, mr. Jane– So many hues. | 你的气场真让人着迷 Jane先生– 色彩如此斑斓 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | The mansion’s uninhabitable. Why would you want it back? | 那宅子已经不能住人了 你为何还想把它要回来? |
[27:38] | Sentimental reasons. | 情感上的眷恋 |
[27:40] | Mm,no. No,that’s not right. | 嗯 不 不是这样 |
[27:44] | You’re closed,furtive. You’re hiding something. | 你偷偷封闭了自己 你在隐瞒什么 |
[27:46] | There’s something in that house, isn’t there? | 那房子里有什么东西 对吧? |
[27:48] | Something you don’t want anyone else to find… | 有着你不想别人发现的… |
[27:51] | Evidence of your guilt, perhaps. | 或许是什么罪证 |
[27:54] | – That’s absurd. – No. | – 真是荒唐 – 不 |
[27:56] | You’re right. That is absurd. It’s something else entirely. | 的确荒唐 是完全不同的东西 |
[28:00] | Ah–the treasure. | 啊–宝藏 |
[28:04] | What treasure? | 什么宝藏? |
[28:05] | Walter beckworth’s treasure he hid in the mansion. | Walter Beckworth藏在宅子里的宝藏 |
[28:09] | I wanted my house back because i didn’t like what foster planned for it. | 因为Foster的计划 我才想把宅子要回来的 |
[28:13] | He was going to destroy it. | 他打算毁了它 |
[28:15] | Foster had only been there a few weeks. | Foster才来了几个星期 |
[28:17] | How could you have known what he was gonna do before he did? | 他都不知道要怎么做 你怎么就知道了? |
[28:20] | In conversation,he told me. | 聊天啊 他跟我说的 |
[28:23] | Ma’am,we find out you’re lying, you become suspect number one. | 女士 如果我们发现你在撒谎 你就是首要嫌疑人 |
[28:31] | All right. | 没问题 |
[28:35] | How are you with riddles? | 你猜谜在行吗? |
[28:40] | I found the clue a few weeks ago when i bought some of beckworth’s papers at an estate sale. | 几周前我在Beckworth遗产售卖会 买来的物品上发现了些线索 |
[28:46] | It was in a letter to one of his cousins just before his death. | 是一封临死给他某个堂兄弟的信 |
[28:50] | Beckworth boasts that he’s hidden his “great treasure” where no one can find it, | Beckworth夸耀他藏的”巨额财宝” 无人能找到 |
[28:55] | and then he offers this clue– | 接着他留下条线索– |
[28:57] | “if fortune is what you seek sincere, the only place to look is here.” | “若独寻宝 即循此地” |
[29:03] | – That’s it? That’s the riddle? – Yes. | – 就这个? 这就是那谜语? – 是的 |
[29:05] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[29:06] | Of course,i told mrs. Abner right away, but the house had already been sold to foster. | 我立刻告诉了Abner女士 但房子已经卖给了Foster |
[29:10] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 你怎么早不说? |
[29:12] | Well,it… It didn’t seem relevant. | 那个…我没觉得这有何关联 |
[29:15] | It’s motive. It’s very relevant. | 这是动机 非常有关 |
[29:17] | Mr. Raimey and ms.Abner had agreed to keep quiet | Raimey先生和Abner女士 约定不泄露给别人 |
[29:20] | to avoid having to share the loot with anyone else,correct? | 以免引来豺狼分赃 对吧? |
[29:23] | Yes,but that doesn’t mean either of us killed foster. | 是 但这并不意味我们谁杀了Foster |
[29:26] | Oh,absolutely right. Whoever killed foster was simply trying to scare him from the mansion. | 当然当然 杀了Foster不过是想 把他从宅子里吓跑 |
[29:32] | It could have been anyone that wanted the treasure, even you,deputy fisher. | 可能是任何想要财宝的人 甚至你 副警长Fisher |
[29:36] | – That’s right. I killed him. – Did you? You denied it earlier. | – 好吧 我杀了他 – 是吗? 你先前还否认的 |
[29:39] | Stop doing that. | 够了吧你 |
[29:41] | I need to see this clue. Where’s the letter? | 我想看看那线索 信在哪儿? |
[29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | – What? – Smells good. | – 怎么了? – 味道不错 |
[29:57] | “if fortune is what you seek sincere, | “若独寻宝 |
[30:00] | the only place to look is…Hear.” | 即闻…此…音” |
[30:06] | “hear”– it’s spelled h-e-a-r. | “音”–他写的是要听 |
[30:11] | Well,i assumed it was a mistake. | 我以为那是笔误 |
[30:15] | There are no mistakes. Let’s go. | 不会是笔误 我们走 |
[30:37] | As you know,walter beckworth left a coded message describing the location of his treasure. | 大家知道 Walter Beckworth留了口信 提示他的宝藏所在地 |
[30:43] | I brought you all here to help me find it. | 我找来大家帮忙 |
[30:45] | The word “here” is misspelled in the riddle. | 这个”此地”写错了 |
[30:50] | I don’t believe that’s a mistake. | 我不认为是他的笔误 |
[30:52] | I think that the clue itself lies in that word– “hear”– | 我认为这个字就是谜语– “音”– “音” |
[31:03] | What comes to mind when i say the word “hear”? | 我说”音”你们能想到什么? |
[31:08] | Noise. | 噪声 |
[31:11] | – Sounds. – Ears. | – 声音 – 耳朵 |
[31:13] | Very good. What else? | 非常好 还有什么? |
[31:16] | Music. Musical instruments. | 音乐 乐器 |
[31:18] | Definite possibility. | 绝对有可能 |
[31:24] | Cho? | 小周? |
[31:32] | Unveil it. | 揭开它 |
[32:07] | – What is it? – Yeah,what is it? | – 这是什么? – 这是什么? |
[32:25] | Beckworth’s fortune. | Beckworth的宝藏 |
[32:37] | – There’s nothing in it. – It’s empty? | – 什么都没有啊 – 空的? |
[32:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:50] | – What is that? – It’s another riddle. | – 那是什么? – 另一个谜 |
[32:52] | ********* | 上面写了啥? |
[32:54] | “to find fortune and riches, one doesn’t need help. | “如若寻宝 毋须他助 |
[32:57] | All one must do is look to oneself.” | 寻己即得” |
[33:05] | What does it mean? | 这什么意思? |
[33:07] | I don’t know, but it’s spelled correctly. | 不知道 但拼写没错 |
[33:09] | It means we’re wasting our time. | 意思是我们在浪费时间 |
[33:12] | It doesn’t even make any sense. | 根本说不通嘛 |
[33:13] | Let’s not rush to judgment. | 别急着下结论 |
[33:15] | Beckworth probably put it there as a practical joke. | 没准就是Beckworth的恶作剧 |
[33:18] | – Pretty lame joke. – But the fortune could still be here. | – 那可够逊的 – 可宝藏也许还在那里呢 |
[33:21] | – I just need time to find it. – We’re not gonna waste any more time. | – 我就要多点时间来找它 – 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[33:23] | I’m shutting this down. Everybody out. | 我要把这儿关了 都出去 |
[33:26] | Cho,secure the place and set the alarm. | 小周 守好了 把警报器打开 |
[33:28] | Have rigsby and van pelt set up on the mansion tonight. | Rigsby和Van pelt今晚守在这儿 |
[33:30] | We’ll take the shift after them. | 然后我们接他们的班 |
[33:32] | Nobody gets in this place, especially jane. Understood? | 谁都不能进 特别是Jane 收到? |
[33:35] | Got it. Everybody out. | 绝对的 都出去 |
[33:36] | Lisbon. | Lisbon.I–you–lisbon,this– Lisbon 我–你–Lisbon 这个– |
[33:39] | bite me. We’re done for the night. | 有种咬我啊 今晚你也玩够了! |
[33:49] | – “bite me”? – It’s too much? | – “咬我”? – 太过了? |
[33:52] | Uh,a smidge. | 呃 有一点儿 |
[33:57] | Worked. It’s fine, just a little over-the-top. | 管用了 没事 就是有点夸张 |
[34:23] | – So,uh,grace…I was wondering if we could do… – Yes? | – 那个 Grace…我们能不能… – 啊? |
[34:26] | – How do you want to handle this? – Handle what? | – 你打算怎么办? – 什么怎么办? |
[34:29] | – The stakeout. – Um,right. | – 这次跟监 – 哦 对 |
[34:35] | Listen, about the other thing, it’s… I,uh… | 听着 关于另外那件事 就是…我 呃… |
[34:41] | – Maybe it’s not the right time. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 也许时机不合适 – 那是 那是 |
[34:45] | Um,we could,uh,walk… Patrol the grounds. | 那个 我们 呃 可以走走… 四处巡逻一下 |
[34:53] | Or maybe one of us could stay here while the other one patrols– alternate? | 或者一个巡逻一个在这儿盯着– 轮流来? |
[34:57] | Yep,that’s better. I’ll,uh,i’ll go first. | 好 这样更好 我先 呃 我先去 |
[35:00] | – Oh,that’s okay. I can do it. – I’m easy. | – 哦 没事 我可以的 – 我无所谓的 |
[35:04] | – Well,if you want to go first, that’s fine also. – No,no,no. | – 如果你想先去 也行 – 不 不 不 |
[35:41] | “look to oneself.” | “寻己即得” |
[36:00] | No! | 不! |
[36:04] | Nothing there,drew. Never was. | 那儿什么都没有 Drew 一直就没有 |
[36:08] | You planted the second clue? | 第二条线索是你设计的? |
[36:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:13] | – I didn’t kill foster. – Don’t be ridiculous. Of course you did. | – 我没杀Foster – 别傻了 当然是你杀的 |
[36:17] | Only the killer knew how to get in here via the secret passageway. | 只有凶手知道怎么用秘道来到这儿 |
[36:20] | You proved your guilt just by walking in the room. | 进来的那一刻你就等于认罪了 |
[36:24] | Was it all just for the money? | 这只是为了钱吗? |
[36:30] | Just for the money? | 只为了钱? |
[36:34] | I spent years listening to my family go on about the beckworths and everything that they had. | 这么多年来我一直在听家人说Beckworth 说他如何拥有一切 |
[36:42] | I didn’t get any of it, not one thing. | 而我却什么也没得到 一点儿都没有 |
[36:47] | And then my aunt told me about the clue and the treasure, | 后来我姨妈告诉我宝藏的线索 |
[36:50] | and i thought i could get that for myself. | 我就想我可以找到它 |
[36:54] | I could have what i’ve deserved all my life. | 就能得到我这辈子应得的了 |
[36:58] | All i had to do was get foster out of the house. | 我只要把Foster弄出去 |
[37:01] | So you haunted him. | 所以你就扮鬼吓他 |
[37:04] | My cousin told me about the,uh,equipment beckworth had built in. | 我表兄告诉我Beckworth建的机关 |
[37:09] | I just wanted to scare him. | 我只想吓唬他一下 |
[37:13] | But foster wouldn’t take the hint. | 可是Foster没明白我的意思 |
[37:17] | So i had to do something. | 所以我得做点儿什么 |
[37:44] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想杀了他 |
[37:52] | Oh, i didn’t know what to do. | 哦 我不知道怎么办了 |
[37:55] | And then,uh,i remembered the stories about beckworth, | 后来我想起了关于Beckworth的故事 |
[37:59] | how he was killed,how his ghost still haunts this place. | 他是怎么被杀的 他又是怎么阴魂不散 |
[38:04] | So i threw him out the window the same way beckworth was killed. | 所以我把他从窗户扔出去 就和Beckworth的死法一样 |
[38:08] | It wasn’t foster’s house. It belonged to my family. | 这不是Foster的房子 是我们家族的 |
[38:13] | Put your hands behind your back. Now. | 把你的手放在背后 快 |
[38:22] | When you first opened the box under the piano, was there anything in it? | 当你打开钢琴下面的盒子时 里面有东西吗? |
[38:28] | This. | 这个 |
[38:31] | You killed foster for an old key. | 你为了一把旧钥匙杀了Foster |
[38:35] | I wonder what it opens. | 我就想知道它能打开什么 |
[38:37] | – ******* | – ** – 哦 我知道能打开什么 – 什么 |
[38:43] | He’s just messing with you. He’s mean like that. Come on. | 他逗你玩呢 他就是这么坏 走吧 |
[38:56] | Mr. Jane. I was just being briefed by one of your agents. | Jane先生 你们的探员刚告诉我了进展 |
[39:00] | Well,i hope they conducted themselves in a professional manner. | 希望他们表现得够职业 |
[39:04] | Thank you for everything. | 非常感谢你 |
[39:07] | Well,my pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[39:10] | Do you mind a question? | 介意问个问题吗? |
[39:14] | Uh,no. | 呃 不介意 |
[39:18] | I asked about you. | 我打听了一下你的事儿 |
[39:21] | What happened to your family– i’m very sorry. | 你家发生的事–我很遗憾 |
[39:25] | And i thought maybe it means you understand how it feels to lose somebody. | 我觉得对失去亲人 你能感同身受 |
[39:31] | Was that your question? | 这就是你要问的吗? |
[39:36] | Do you think they know how we feel? | 你觉得他们会明白我们的感受吗? |
[39:39] | The dead,i mean… | 那些过世了的人 我是说… |
[39:42] | How sorry we are… | 我们有多懊恼… |
[39:45] | How we wish things could be different? | 我们多么希望事情会不一样? |
[39:49] | Do you think they understand? | 你觉得他们明白吗? |
[39:57] | No. | 不 |
[40:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:15] | – Case closed pizza? – Case closed pizza. | – 结案匹萨? – 结案匹萨 |
[40:18] | Rigsby eats all the sausage again,i’ll be pissed. | Rigsby要再把所有香肠都吃掉 我就发飙了 |
[40:21] | – Are you okay? – Right as rain. | – 你没事吧? – 正常得很 |
[40:24] | Oh,i have the per thing to go with this. | 哦 我有好东西配匹萨 |
[40:36] | Wine? | 红酒? |
[40:38] | Just a little something special. | 对 很特别的红酒 |
[40:45] | Excuse me. I need a glass. Sorry. | 不好意思 我需要个杯子 抱歉 |
[40:48] | Sure. | 没事 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna leave in a few minutes. Wait five, then meet me at my car. | 我等一会儿就找借口离开 再等5分钟 然后去我车边碰头 |
[41:30] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好 – 行 |
[41:41] | Just a little. | 就一点儿 |
[41:48] | – Please. – Oh,thanks. | – 请随意 – 哦 多谢 |
[41:51] | Mr. Rigsby. Cheers. | Rigsby先生 |
[41:57] | – Case closed. | – Case closed. – 庆祝结案 – 庆祝结案 |
[42:02] | – It’s nice. – Glad you like it. | – 不错啊 – 你喜欢就好 |
[42:03] | So what was the key to,jane? The one you found in the box. | 你在盒子里找到的那个钥匙 是干嘛的 Jane? |
[42:05] | The key? Beckworth’s fortune. | 钥匙? Beckworth的宝藏 |
[42:07] | Give it up. | 得了吧你 |
[42:09] | Well,just because the fortune wasn’t gold or cash doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 喂 不能因为那宝藏不是金子也不是钞票 就说它不存在啊 |
[42:14] | So what was it? | 那到底是什么? |
[42:15] | Beckworth was a collector.He collected hundreds of one thing– | Beckworth是个收藏家 他收集了几百个那东西– |
[42:19] | some of the finest, rarest examples in the world worth tens of millions of dollars. | 价值千百万的 世上最好的 最稀有的– |
[42:23] | – So what was it? – What? | – 什么呀? – 啥? |
[42:25] | Smells good. | 闻起来真不错 |
[42:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |