| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:28] | I’m seeing lights. Definitely people inside the house. | 发现灯光 肯定有人在里面 | 
| [00:30] | How many entry points? | 有几个入口 | 
| [00:31] | Three–front, back, basement. | 三个 前门后门和地下室 | 
| [00:33] | Windows are all boarded up. | 窗户全被封上了 | 
| [00:34] | Witnesses said three men took part in the abduction. | 目击证人说绑架犯有三名 | 
| [00:36] | So figure those three inside plus a couple more just for fun. | 估计房内 有三名嫌犯和打杂若干 | 
| [00:39] | This is Mia Westlake. | 这就是米亚·威斯特雷克 | 
| [00:40] | I want everybody to take another good, long look. | 所有人都再把这照片仔细看一遍记好 | 
| [00:42] | This is the woman we are looking for. | 这就是我们要救的人 | 
| [00:44] | We have every reason to believe the kidnapper’s got her alive In there, so be careful. | 绑匪绝对还没撕票 所以大家小心行事 | 
| [00:47] | Me, Hicks and Martinez take the front door. | 我 希克斯和马汀斯负责前门 | 
| [00:50] | Dyson and Shelly, you take the two-three corner. | 戴森和谢利 负责二三层楼梯间 | 
| [00:53] | Bucci, Paulson and Fredericks, you take the three-four. | 布齐 鲍尔森和弗雷德里克 负责三四层的 | 
| [00:58] | Let’s go. | 行动 | 
| [01:18] | Ready. | 就位 | 
| [01:20] | Ready. | 就位 | 
| [01:21] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
| [01:24] | Stay where you are! FBI! | 原地别动 联调局 | 
| [01:26] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 都趴下 | 
| [01:29] | Put your gun down! Get down! | 放下枪 趴下 | 
| [01:32] | – Get down! – Hold on! | -趴下 -等等 | 
| [01:34] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [01:38] | Lisbon? What are you doing here? | 里斯本 你在这干什么 | 
| [01:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [01:49] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这干什么 | 
| [01:50] | You’re waving your guns around, is what you’re doing. | 干什么啊 别用你的枪乱指 | 
| [01:53] | Can you just put your guns away, please? | 把枪拿开好吗 拜托 | 
| [01:57] | Cowboys! | 玩枪战呐 | 
| [02:11] | Sir, the important thing is nobody got hurt. | 长官 重要的是没人受伤 | 
| [02:13] | All respect to your people, Lisbon, | 那是你的说法 里斯本 | 
| [02:16] | The important thing is we make sure | 重中之重是确保 | 
| [02:18] | That this does not happen again. | 此类事件不会再发生 | 
| [02:19] | “CBI agents shoot each other” | 我可不想看到新闻头条写着 | 
| [02:22] | Is not a headline that I want to see. | “加调局探员互玩枪战” | 
| [02:24] | We came in hot | 我们以为里面有人质 | 
| [02:25] | Because we thought the kidnap victim was there. | 才武力进入的 | 
| [02:27] | Mia somebody. | 那个米亚什么的 | 
| [02:29] | Mia Westlake. Marin County heiress. | 米亚·威斯特雷克 马丁郡的继承人 | 
| [02:31] | She was taken a day and a half ago. | 一天半前被绑架 | 
| [02:33] | Witness gave us a partial plate on the kidnapper’s car. | 目击证人提供了绑匪的车盖残片 | 
| [02:37] | We dug up an outstanding parking ticket | 我们查到一张可疑的罚单 | 
| [02:39] | To a car in Oakland, checked the address, | 出自奥克兰的一辆车 查证地址后 | 
| [02:41] | Found there were people inside a house | 发现在一所无人居住的房子里 | 
| [02:43] | That was supposed to be empty. | 有人在活动 | 
| [02:45] | and he found you there because? | 然后怎么发现你们在哪里呢 | 
| [02:48] | We got a call from the coroner’s bureau. | 我们从法医部得到消息 | 
| [02:49] | There was a report of a corpse in a house. | 那房子里有一具尸体 | 
| [02:51] | But they were shorthanded– budget cuts– | 但他们因为预算削减 人手不够 | 
| [02:54] | So they asked us to go and check it out. | 所以让我们过去看看情况 | 
| [02:55] | My team went in the house. The corpse was there | 我们组到了那 看到了尸体 | 
| [02:57] | But the coroner wasn’t, so we waited. | 但法医没到 所以我们等着 | 
| [02:59] | And everyone almost died in a hail of bullets. | 然后大家就差点死在枪林弹雨中了 | 
| [03:03] | Well, are you with Westlake? | 是你在负责威斯特雷克的案子吗 | 
| [03:05] | We’re set up inside the house. | 我们埋伏在房子那 | 
| [03:07] | We’re waiting for a ransom demand. | 等着绑架犯提出赎金要求 | 
| [03:10] | What’s with the corpse? | 谁的尸体 | 
| [03:10] | A young male dead three to five years. | 一名年轻女性 死了大概三到五年 | 
| [03:12] | Coroner couldn’t be specific. | 法医还没详细说明 | 
| [03:14] | There were two bullet holes in the base of the skull. | 颅底有两个弹孔 | 
| [03:16] | It was wrapped in plastic and stored in a window seat. | 尸体被塑料布裹起来放在了窗座上 | 
| [03:18] | do you have an I.D. | 知道尸体的身份吗 | 
| [03:20] | – Not yet. – Yes yet. Coroner’s report just came in, | -还不知道 -有了 验尸报告出来了 | 
| [03:23] | And the corpse is… Colin Haymer. | 这具尸体是 科林·海默 | 
| [03:26] | Haymer? Why do I recognize that name? | 海默 这名字有点耳熟 | 
| [03:29] | Colin Haymer was a kidnap victim three years ago. | 科林·海默是三年前一起绑架案的受害者 | 
| [03:32] | Early 20s from San Francisco, wealthy family. | 20岁出头 生于旧金山的富裕家庭 | 
| [03:35] | S.F.P.D. handled the case. | 旧金山警局处理的案子 | 
| [03:37] | – Family paid the ransom. – That didn’t work. | -家人付了赎金 -但人还是死了 | 
| [03:39] | Eerily similar to your kidnapping, don’t you think? | 和你正着手的那起出奇的相似 不觉得吗 | 
| [03:42] | Who wants to bet | 谁敢跟我打赌 | 
| [03:43] | Colin Haymer’s kidnapper’s the same kidnappers | 这次绑架米亚·威斯特雷克的绑架犯 | 
| [03:44] | That kidnapped Mia Westlake? | 和绑架科林·海默的绑架犯是同一拨人 | 
| [03:46] | Well, could be a coincidence. | 只是巧合而已吧 | 
| [03:47] | There are no coincidences. | 不见得吧 | 
| [03:49] | I agree. I want your people teaming up on this. | 同意 你们来合作办这个案吧 | 
| [03:55] | – Is that necessary? – I believe it is. | -有必要吗 -当然有 | 
| [03:57] | I want to foster better inter-unit relations. | 正好可以融洽组间关系 | 
| [04:00] | Let’s stop stumbling into each other | 别再刁难彼此了 | 
| [04:02] | And try working together. | 合作看看 | 
| [04:06] | You have concerns. | 你有异议啊 | 
| [04:08] | I do. | 对 | 
| [04:09] | This man is a… a… | 这人是个 | 
| [04:12] | I-I don’t even know what he is. | 我都想不出该怎么形容他了 | 
| [04:14] | He’s an accident waiting to happen. | 他就是个定时炸弹 | 
| [04:16] | – Sam, be fair. – He closes cases, I know. | -客观些 山姆 -他很能破案 我知道 | 
| [04:20] | – I do. – He does. | -那是 -确实 | 
| [04:22] | I do. | 你看吧 | 
| [04:22] | In my opinion, this is a mistake. | 在我看来 这不是个好主意 | 
| [04:27] | We’re all agreed then. | 但我们同意 | 
| [04:31] | Off you go. | 出去吧 | 
| [04:34] | Mia Westlake was abducted 38 hours ago | 米亚·威斯特雷克于38小时前 | 
| [04:37] | Coming home from a gallery opening. | 在给美术馆剪彩后回家的路上被绑架 | 
| [04:39] | – Agent Bosco. – Thank you, Rebecca. | -博斯科探员 -谢谢 丽贝卡 | 
| [04:42] | Uh, you need anything else? | 还需要别的吗 | 
| [04:44] | No, we’re good. Thank you. | 不用 可以了 谢谢 | 
| [04:46] | This is copies of the case paperwork so far. | 这就是案件至此的资料复印件 | 
| [04:50] | Now the kidnappers forced her car off the road, | 绑匪劫持车辆驶出公路 | 
| [04:54] | Killed the driver and then took her. | 杀害了司机 然后带走了她 | 
| [04:55] | Why kill the driver? | 为什么要杀司机 | 
| [04:57] | It’s a message. They won’t hesitate to kill the hostage | 是个暗示 说明如果不满足他们 | 
| [04:59] | – If they don’t get what they want. – Yes. | -他们是不会对人质手下留情的 -对 | 
| [05:01] | There’s no ransom demand yet. | 现在还没人索要赎金 | 
| [05:03] | How do we know it’s a kidnapping? | 我们怎么知道是不是绑架 | 
| [05:04] | They sent the family a proof of life a few hours later. | 他们几小时之后寄给那家人一卷录像带 | 
| [05:07] | No blindfold. That’s not good. Means they don’t care | 直截了当 非常好 表示他们不在乎 | 
| [05:10] | – If she sees anything. – Good thinking, bert. | -她看见了什么 -说得好 伯特 | 
| [05:12] | – What’s your problem? – No problem. | -你在搞什么 -没什么 | 
| [05:17] | Rigsby’s correct. | 瑞斯比说得对 | 
| [05:18] | This is shaping up to end like the Haymer abduction. | 这宗案子最终也会像海默的绑架案一样 | 
| [05:21] | Let’s make sure that it doesn’t. | 我们要阻止悲剧的发生 | 
| [05:22] | All right, I gotta get back to the Westlakes’. | 好了 我要回到威斯特雷克家调查 | 
| [05:25] | I’d like to come with if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话我想一起去 | 
| [05:26] | I’d like to ask the Westlakes some questions | 我想问威斯特雷克家的人几个有关 | 
| [05:28] | – About our dead guy, see if there’s any connection. – Okay. | -那名死者的问题 看看这之间有没有联系 -好 | 
| [05:30] | Start digging on the Haymer case. | 开始调查海默的案子 | 
| [05:32] | Contact the family, set up interviews. | 联系他的家人 录口供 | 
| [05:34] | And I’d like to leave Hicks here to work with your team. | 我想让希克斯跟着你们那组 | 
| [05:36] | – That’s all right with you? – Okay. | -没问题吧 -当然 | 
| [05:38] | Keep them honest. | 让他们老实点 | 
| [05:39] | Hey. What did he say? | 他刚说了什么 | 
| [05:41] | – Care to reframe that, Sam? – No. | -可以再说一遍吗 山姆 -不 | 
| [05:43] | They’re Jane’s people. They need watching. | 他们是简的人 他们需要被看着 | 
| [05:46] | I like to think of them as my people. | 我想他们是我的人 | 
| [05:47] | Well, think what you like. | 随便你怎么想 | 
| [05:49] | I can’t have them trying to pull | 我不能让他们在我背后 | 
| [05:50] | Some cheap stunt behind my back. | 耍什么下三滥的伎俩 | 
| [05:52] | Well, we have a whole range of expensive stunts | 我们还有一整套昂贵的伎俩 | 
| [05:54] | If you don’t like the cheap ones. | 如果你不喜欢那些便宜的 | 
| [05:55] | I understand your issue, agent Bosco. | 我明白你的立场 博斯科探员 | 
| [05:58] | – No problem. Welcome, Hicks. – Boss. | -没问题 欢迎你 希克斯 -老板 | 
| [06:01] | We’ll extend every courtesy. Let’s go. | 我们要表现得有礼貌 走吧 | 
| [06:07] | Let’s get started, shall we? | 我们开始吧 好吗 | 
| [06:27] | This is Verona Westlake. This is Mia’s sister. | 这是维罗纳·威斯特雷克 她是米亚的姐妹 | 
| [06:29] | You must be CBI, too? | 你们也是加州调查局的吧 | 
| [06:31] | I’m agent Lisbon. That’s Patrick Jane. | 我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简 | 
| [06:34] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [06:35] | – Uh, my husband Duncan Weaver. – Hey. | -这是我丈夫邓肯·维沃 -你好 | 
| [06:37] | More CBI? | 又是加州调查局的 | 
| [06:39] | Where did you guys come from, anyway? | 你们是从哪里来的 | 
| [06:41] | Two days ago, I never heard of you. | 两天前我还不认识你们 | 
| [06:42] | You neither. Nice place. | 我们也不认识你 房子很漂亮 | 
| [06:45] | You guys must be loaded. How did you make the money? | 你们肯定很阔绰 你们怎么赚的钱 | 
| [06:47] | Uh, my grandfather, actually– oil, lumber. | 我的祖父经营石油和木材生意 | 
| [06:51] | Oh! I just assumed it was new money, | 我还以为是近年才发家的 | 
| [06:54] | Because of the, uh, the decor. | 看这房子的装修风格 | 
| [06:57] | Um, already you start with this crap? | 你已经开始玩弄那些伎俩了吗 | 
| [07:01] | What? What? | 什么 什么 | 
| [07:03] | Uh, Belinda Sandborne, Verona’s attorney. | 我叫贝琳达·桑伯恩 是维罗纳的律师 | 
| [07:06] | Any conversation you have with Verona or Duncan, | 你们跟维罗纳或者邓肯谈话 | 
| [07:09] | – I need to be there. – Not a problem. | -我都必须在场 -没问题 | 
| [07:11] | Is there someone else in the family | 还有其他的家人 | 
| [07:12] | We should be talking to? | 需要接受调查吗 | 
| [07:13] | I’m sort of… The family. | 我就是所有的家人 | 
| [07:19] | Our parents are dead. | 我们的父母死了 | 
| [07:22] | You know, Mia– she’s the grown-up, capable one. | 我们长大后 米亚最有才干 | 
| [07:27] | I’m the mess. | 而我是麻烦 | 
| [07:29] | Hey. | 别这样 | 
| [07:30] | Too bad, huh? They took the wrong sister. | 很糟糕 不是吗 他们选错人了 | 
| [07:33] | You’re doing fine. | 你做的很好 | 
| [07:35] | Listen to the man with the gun, babe. | 听着拿枪的人说的话 宝贝 | 
| [07:37] | We understand you’re investigating a related case? | 据我所知你们正在调查一个相关案件 | 
| [07:41] | Another kidnapping that may have been carried out | 这一伙人可能还进行了 | 
| [07:42] | – By the same people, yes. – How did it, um, turn out? | -另一起绑架 -怎么发现的 | 
| [07:47] | Did the–did the person they took get home okay? | 那个人质还好吗 | 
| [07:50] | No. He was killed. | 不好 他被杀了 | 
| [07:55] | His name is Colin Haymer. Here’s his picture. | 他叫做科林·海默 这是他的照片 | 
| [07:59] | He’s from pacific heights. Does he look familiar? | 他来自帕思域岭 你认识他吗 | 
| [08:03] | No. You, babe? | 不 你呢 宝贝 | 
| [08:05] | No. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 | 
| [08:07] | Does his name ever come up in any context, even casually? | 你们听过他的名字吗 哪怕是无意中听过 | 
| [08:10] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 | 
| [08:12] | He was working at a company called straf investments | 他被绑架时在一间名叫斯达夫投资 | 
| [08:14] | When he was taken. Do you have anything to do with them? | 的公司工作 这跟你们有什么联系吗 | 
| [08:17] | Straf? | 斯达夫 | 
| [08:19] | Um… Belinda? | 贝琳达 | 
| [08:22] | No, I don’t think so. I’ll check the records. | 我想没有 我去查一下记录 | 
| [08:25] | I’m sorry I’m not really helping. I’m trying. | 抱歉我帮不上忙 我很想帮忙 | 
| [08:27] | I’m–I’m not… | 我不 | 
| [08:30] | Hello! okay. | 你好啊 | 
| [08:32] | – Look what I found. – Oh, god. | -看我找到了什么 -天啊 | 
| [08:35] | Uh, Levi, what are you doing in here? | 利维 你在这里做什么 | 
| [08:37] | She’s yours? | 她是你的孩子吗 | 
| [08:38] | – Yes. Uh, Mrs. Kent? Where is she? – Mrs. Kent! | -是的 肯特太太在哪里 -肯特太太 | 
| [08:42] | Oh, she’s fine. Um… She’s a little smelly, | 她很好 只是有点臭 | 
| [08:45] | But, uh, other than that, she’s a little cherub. | 但除此之外 她是个小天使 | 
| [08:48] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [08:49] | Mrs. Kent | 肯特太太 | 
| [08:50] | please keep her in her room. We discussed this. | 请让她待在房间里 我们已经谈过这个问题了 | 
| [08:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 太太 | 
| [08:55] | Boss, ransom demand just came in. | 老板 刚收到了索要赎金的消息 | 
| [08:57] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [08:59] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -借过一下 -抱歉 | 
| [09:10] | How did the message come in? Is that test talking? | 消息是怎么来的 是通话测试吗 | 
| [09:14] | It’s a video attachment to an e-mail. | 邮件附件发来的一段录像 | 
| [09:17] | – Can you get the i.P. Address? – Oh, I’m trying, | -你能查到IP地址吗 -我正在尝试 | 
| [09:19] | But they routed it through a bunch of servers. | 但他们使用多个服务器 | 
| [09:20] | It might take days. | 可能要几天才能查到 | 
| [09:27] | You–you want me to read this? | 你要我读这个吗 | 
| [09:33] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [09:38] | “My name is Mia Westlake. I am not hurt. | “我的名字叫米亚·威斯特雷克 我没有受伤 | 
| [09:42] | “I am being treated well. | “我没有受到虐待 | 
| [09:44] | “For my safe return, | 如果想让我平安回家 | 
| [09:47] | “You must pay $3.75 million | 你们须得支付三百七十五万美元的赎金 | 
| [09:52] | “in small, nonsequential bills. | 赎金须为小面额 不连号的纸币 | 
| [09:54] | “This money is to be ready by 6:00 p.m. tonight. | 这笔钱要在今晚6点前备齐 | 
| [09:59] | “You will be instructed what to do then. | 到时候会有进一步指示 | 
| [10:02] | Failure to comply will result…” | 如你们不能全额支付 | 
| [10:09] | “in my immediate execution.” | 我将被立即斩首 | 
| [10:13] | “Any interference will result in my immediate execution.” | 一旦有人插手 我也会被斩首 | 
| [10:16] | Verona, if you’re watching this, I… | 维罗纳, 你在看吗 我 | 
| [10:21] | Did you see the tat on that guy? Yeah. | 看见那家伙手上的纹身了吗 | 
| [10:24] | I mean, that looks like Mexican Mafia. Hmm. | 像是墨西哥黑手党的标志 | 
| [10:28] | We’re not gonna get anything out of the westlakes now. | 威斯特雷克一家人已经问不出什么了 | 
| [10:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [10:32] | $3.75 million–very specific number, don’t you think? | 三百七十五万 这数额是不是太精确了 | 
| [10:36] | Maybe the kidnappers have their eye on the westlakes’ bank account. | 绑匪可能查到了这家人的银行户头 | 
| [10:39] | I’ll talk to bosco about it, then we’ll go. | 我让博斯科查查 然后我们就走 | 
| [10:42] | Okay. Take your time. | 慢慢来不着急 | 
| [10:50] | Wh–hey, excuse me. Uh, we’d like some privacy. | 不好意思 我们俩想单独呆一会 | 
| [10:54] | I can understand that. What’s in your pocket? | 充分理解 你口袋里是什么 | 
| [10:57] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 | 
| [11:00] | You just keep tapping it… | 你老是拍口袋 | 
| [11:02] | Tap, tap, tapping it. | 拍 拍 拍了又拍 | 
| [11:04] | Whatever is in there, you’re obviously nervous about it. | 不管藏着什么 你肯定很紧张 | 
| [11:10] | I’m assuming it’s illegal. | 我猜多半是违法的东西 | 
| [11:12] | My best guess would be… drugs. | 最有可能是毒品 | 
| [11:16] | Uh, do–do you have any lemon? | 有柠檬吗 | 
| [11:17] | I’m gonna go find your boss, all right? | 我要跟你的头头说说 | 
| [11:19] | Okay. well, be sure to tell her about the drugs in your top pocket. | 行啊 别忘了跟她说一声 你口袋里藏着毒品 | 
| [11:22] | If you need me, I’m gonna be right here talking to your lovely wife. | 我替你呆在这 陪你美丽的妻子谈谈心 | 
| [11:25] | Please leave, all right? | 请你出去 好吗 | 
| [11:26] | I just want to be alone. | 我就想自己呆一会 | 
| [11:28] | That’s what we all want. No one gets it. | 谁不想呢 可办不到 | 
| [11:31] | So there’s no lemons here? | 真没柠檬了吗 | 
| [11:33] | No, I don’t think so! | 我确定没有了 | 
| [11:35] | I really felt like… mm, never mind. | 我还真想要两块 算了 | 
| [11:38] | Your sister needs you here now. | 你妹妹现在需要你 | 
| [11:41] | As comforting as it might be to crawl under the blanket of narcotics | 你老公给你弄来毒品是很体贴 | 
| [11:45] | that your husband has so generously procured for you, | 我也知道吸点药自己呆着确实很舒服 | 
| [11:48] | it’s better that you don’t. | 可你最好别这么干 | 
| [11:50] | Nothing I do is going to help her. | 我一点忙都帮不上 | 
| [11:54] | You’re probably right. | 可能是吧 | 
| [11:56] | What’s the point? | 你到底想说什么 | 
| [11:58] | What you can accomplish is irrelevant. | 你能不能帮忙并不重要 | 
| [12:02] | But if you are absent in this moment, | 可是如果现在你回避问题 放任自己 | 
| [12:04] | You will regret it for the rest of | 你就很有可能 在遗憾和悔恨中 | 
| [12:07] | what will be a miserable life. | 悲惨地渡过后半生 | 
| [12:11] | That’s all. | 要说的就这么多 | 
| [12:14] | See you. | 回见 | 
| [12:25] | What were you doing back there? | 你刚才在屋里干什么呢 | 
| [12:27] | Oh, just getting a snack, a little light refreshment. | 不就是吃点东西 休息休息嘛 | 
| [12:30] | – Why don’t I believe you? – What? W-what is this? | -我怎么就不相信你呢 -看看这是什么 | 
| [12:33] | – This is proof of my veracity. – It’s time to go. | -这就是我实话实说的证据 -那现在该走了 | 
| [12:37] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要呆在这 | 
| [12:37] | I know what this is about. | 我知道你打的什么主意 | 
| [12:39] | Bosco’s got the red john file. | 博斯科手里有血腥约翰的档案 | 
| [12:40] | You think if you hang around long enough, | 你打算在他旁边多晃荡晃荡 | 
| [12:43] | – you’ll weasel your way into it. – “Weasel” is a little strong. | -最后就能探囊取物 -说得有点过吧 | 
| [12:46] | You’re wasting your time. Bosco will never go for it. | 你纯粹是白忙活 博斯科才不会让你染指呢 | 
| [12:49] | Never. | 绝对不会 | 
| [12:50] | What? I’ll never go for what? | 什么 我绝对不会怎么样 | 
| [12:52] | I like the way you work. | 我很是欣赏你的工作方式 | 
| [12:54] | I want to work on your team on the, uh, kidnapping detail. | 我想跟着你们组 查查这案子的细节 | 
| [12:57] | Oh, you do, huh? | 哦 是吗 | 
| [12:58] | A live kidnapping victim is so much more my speed | 我比较适合去救援活着的人质 | 
| [13:00] | than a shriveled corpse. | 而不是摸索皱巴巴的干尸 | 
| [13:02] | Like I care about your speed. | 我管你适合什么 | 
| [13:03] | Lisbon, you claim to have control over this whack-job. | 里斯本 你声称你能搞定这神经病 | 
| [13:07] | Why don’t you do me a favor and walk him away? | 那现在你能不能帮帮忙 把他提溜走啊 | 
| [13:09] | Don’t talk to me that way. | 别这么颐指气使的 | 
| [13:10] | – Yeah, that’s very rude. – Quiet. | -没错 确实有点粗鲁 -你闭嘴 | 
| [13:12] | Minelli gave us specific orders. | 米内利给我们布置了特殊任务的 | 
| [13:13] | – I don’t give a flying… – Hey. hey, hey, hey! you this agent’s boss? | -我才不管 -喂 你是这家伙的头头吗 | 
| [13:17] | – Why? – I want him removed from this case now. | -怎么了 -我要求你立刻把他踢出这个案子 | 
| [13:21] | Now, all right? | 现在就踢走 | 
| [13:23] | He’s–he’s disrespectful and, uh, rude, | 他一点都不尊重我们 说话很粗鲁 | 
| [13:26] | and–and unprofessional. | 而且表现得很不专业 | 
| [13:27] | Oh, he’s just angry ’cause I called him on his little drug deal thing. | 得了吧 不就是看穿他带了点毒品吗 | 
| [13:31] | Okay, you’re nuts. I have no drugs. | 你就是个疯子 我没带毒品 | 
| [13:33] | Liar. | 你撒谎 | 
| [13:34] | I demand you take this man off the case, | 我要求你把他踢走 | 
| [13:36] | or there will be serious consequences. | 否则后果很严重 | 
| [13:38] | Well, sir, that’s not your call. | 先生 这可不是你说了算的 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, yeah? You think? | 是吗 我说了不算吗 | 
| [13:42] | One phone call, I can have you directing traffic. | 我打个电话 就能把你扔上马路做交警 | 
| [13:46] | Is that right? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:47] | Yeah, it is. | 真的 | 
| [13:48] | Well, make your call, because this man’s staying on the case | 那你打吧 这家伙铁定跟我办这案子了 | 
| [13:51] | whether you like it or not. | 我管你乐意不乐意 | 
| [13:53] | Really? | 你确定 | 
| [13:54] | Yeah. you see–see this? You see what he’s done to my wife? | 你看看他把我老婆 说成什么样了 | 
| [13:57] | – I mean, this guy’s out of control. – Shut up, duncan. | -这家伙绝对疯了 -别说了 邓肯 | 
| [14:00] | – Baby, I was trying to explain… – Shut up. | -亲爱的 我正跟他们说呢 -你别说了 | 
| [14:04] | Mr. jane, is it? | 简先生 没错吧 | 
| [14:06] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [14:07] | What you said earlier was right. Thank you… | 你刚才说得没错 谢谢你 | 
| [14:13] | I guess. | 该谢谢你吧 | 
| [14:16] | Leave him alone. | 你别整他 | 
| [14:24] | Okay, then. it’s settled. Have fun, boys. | 那就这么定了 你们合作愉快 | 
| [14:33] | Wait. | 等等我 | 
| [14:37] | F.p.d. sent over transcripts of the interviews | 佛罗里达警方传来了科林·海默案 | 
| [14:39] | From the Colin Haymer case. | 审讯记录的复印件 | 
| [14:41] | So you want names that begin with “a” through “l” | 你想从A查到L还是想从 | 
| [14:44] | – Or “m” through “z”? – “a” through “l.” | -M查到Z -从A到L | 
| [14:46] | You got it. | 明白了 | 
| [14:48] | Changed my mind. I want “m” through “z.” | 我改主意了 从M到Z | 
| [14:50] | Too late. you already chose. | 晚了 你已经选了 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, come on. rock, paper, scissors? step up. | 别这样 石头剪子布 谁赢了听谁的 | 
| [14:55] | Hey, Bert, can I get on this rock, paper, scissors? | 伯特 和我来石头剪子布好吗 | 
| [14:57] | I haven’t had a really good game since I was, oh, 10. | 10岁之后 我就没玩过这么好玩的游戏了 | 
| [15:00] | It’s Rigsby. | 我叫瑞斯比 | 
| [15:02] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:05] | Hey, what’s with Hicks calling me Bert? | 希克斯干嘛叫我伯特 | 
| [15:08] | Um, I’m sure I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:11] | It’s bert, like the muppet. | 伯特嘛 动画里的小木偶 | 
| [15:13] | It’s just a stupid nickname. it doesn’t mean anything. | 这就是个外号 没有别的意思 | 
| [15:17] | Bosco’s team calls us bert and ernie. | 博斯克的人叫我们”恩尼伯特好兄弟”(电视剧名) | 
| [15:18] | – You knew that, and you didn’t say anything? – It would bother you. | -你早就知道 但你却不说 -眼不见为净 | 
| [15:21] | – It doesn’t bother you? – No. | -你眼不见为净了吗 -当然 | 
| [15:23] | Ernie’s the clever, handsome one. | 恩尼是又帅又聪明的那个 | 
| [15:26] | – Where’s Jane? – With Bosco. | -简在哪 -和博斯克在一起 | 
| [15:28] | Don’t ask me what they’re doing, because I don’t know | 别问我他们在干什么 我不知道 | 
| [15:30] | – And I don’t care. what do you got? – I’ve been checking out the house | -我也不在乎 情况怎么样了 -我已经开始查那所 | 
| [15:37] | It’s been abandoned seven years. | 它已经被遗弃了7年了 | 
| [15:39] | There were some complaints about squatters | 大约5 6年前 有对擅自入住 | 
| [15:41] | Five, six years ago. nothing else. | 流民的投诉 没别的了 | 
| [15:43] | Agent Lisbon, there’s a Louis Earlen | 里斯本探员 路易斯·厄尔仑 | 
| [15:46] | – To see you in your office. – Keep digging. | -在办公室等你 -继续查 | 
| [15:49] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [15:50] | Lieutenant Earlen. | 伊尔兰副队 | 
| [15:52] | – Thanks for coming. – Louis, please. I’m retired. | -谢谢你能来 -叫我路易斯就行 我退休了 | 
| [15:54] | So you found poor Colin Haymer? | 你们发现可怜的科林·海默了 | 
| [15:57] | We did. | 是的 | 
| [15:59] | You were the s.f.p.d. officer | 你是南佛罗里达警局 | 
| [16:01] | In charge of the kidnapping investigation, right? | 负责调查绑架案的警官 是吧 | 
| [16:03] | I was. spent a lot of time with the Haymer family. | 过去是 和海默家打了不少交道 | 
| [16:06] | – Have they been notified? – They have. | -消息告诉他们了 -告诉了 | 
| [16:09] | Oh. hope it’s some kind of consolation. | 希望这对他们来说是种安慰 | 
| [16:11] | They’ve been waiting a long time for that boy. | 他们等他等的太久了 | 
| [16:13] | We have another kidnapping. | 我们又接到一起绑架案 | 
| [16:15] | We think the same people might be behind it. | 估计是同一伙人干的 | 
| [16:17] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 | 
| [16:19] | Anybody you think we should take a look at? | 有没有什么可疑人物 | 
| [16:21] | Tall order. we looked at a lot of people. | 那可多了 我们关注过很多人 | 
| [16:24] | Well, we were wondering if maybe it was an inside job. | 我们怀疑是熟人干的 | 
| [16:26] | The ransom demand was pretty specific. | 索取的赎金 数额精确 | 
| [16:29] | We considered that. | 我们也考虑过 | 
| [16:30] | I always had a feeling about Colin’s girlfriend– | 我一直怀疑是科林的女友 | 
| [16:34] | – Nothing solid, just a feeling. – Do you remember her name? | -没有确凿的证据 只是一种感觉 -你记得她的名字吗 | 
| [16:36] | Diane zar… zaranski. | 黛安·萨朗斯基 | 
| [16:40] | Yeah. | 就是这个 | 
| [16:41] | Talked to her a couple of times. | 和她谈过几次话 | 
| [16:43] | When’s the ransom drop? | 什么时候交赎金 | 
| [16:45] | Tonight, 6:00. | 今晚 6点 | 
| [16:48] | The night colin’s ransom got paid, | 那晚付科林赎金的时候 | 
| [16:50] | I sat with his parents till morning | 我陪他父母坐到天亮 | 
| [16:54] | Just waitin’ to hear he was safe. | 就想听到他安全的消息 | 
| [16:57] | Don’t think we said ten words. | 我们聊了一宿 | 
| [17:05] | If it is the same people that took Colin, | 如果这和绑架科林的是一个人 | 
| [17:10] | You do this girl’s family a favor. | 务必帮人质家一个忙 | 
| [17:12] | Money drops at 6:00. | 6点交赎金 | 
| [17:14] | At 6:01, you tell them their child is dead, | 一分钟后告诉他们 人质被撕票了 | 
| [17:16] | Give ’em a chance to get used to it. | 让他们尽早面对现实 | 
| [17:19] | It would be a kindness. | 这是最仁慈的方法了 | 
| [17:34] | – Boss, I might have something. – What? | -头 我发现了一些东西 -什么 | 
| [17:36] | Those squatters in the house where we found Haymer? | 发现海默尸体的那间房子里的流民 | 
| [17:39] | They were drug dealers. a detective in Oakland narcotics | 他们是毒贩子 奥克兰缉毒队的一个探员说 | 
| [17:41] | Said they’re an extended family–eight or ten people. | 这是一大伙人 大约8到10个 | 
| [17:44] | They grew pot on a farm called crazy hill | 他们在古德休县的狂山农场 | 
| [17:46] | In goodhue county, brought it into oakland | 种植大麻 然后带到奥克兰 | 
| [17:48] | – And sold it out of the house. – And this has to do with Colin Haymer how? | -在别处贩毒 -这和科林·海默有什么关系 | 
| [17:51] | Apparently, they also sold drugs | 显然 他们也贩 | 
| [17:53] | That they bought from border cartels, | 从边境买来的毒品 | 
| [17:55] | And they picked up some of the cartels’ habits | 进而沾染上边境的恶习 | 
| [17:58] | Like kidnapping for cash. | 开始绑架索财 | 
| [17:59] | So they went from dealing pot to kidnapping wealthy kids? | 于是他们从贩卖大麻到绑架儿童 | 
| [18:03] | – Less effort, more profit. – Do you have any names? | -更少的投入 更多的回报 -有名单吗 | 
| [18:06] | They’re known as the crazy hill gang. | 他们对外宣称是狂山帮 | 
| [18:08] | One of the ringleaders was nicknamed “deezer.” | 其中一个老大叫迪泽尔 | 
| [18:10] | Nobody knows his real name. | 没人知道他的真名 | 
| [18:12] | Apparently, deezer’s been hanging around | 很明显 迪泽尔整日待在 | 
| [18:14] | An apartment building in west oakland. | 西奥克兰的住所里 | 
| [18:16] | – Boss wants us to check the building out. – Forgot my extra mags. | -头让我们查查那栋房子 -忘了拿我的必备品了 | 
| [18:19] | Meet you downstairs. | 楼下等我 | 
| [18:20] | “extra mags.” Mr. big man. | 必备品 大块头 | 
| [18:22] | Where’s your vest? | 你的防弹背心呢 | 
| [18:24] | don’t need one. | 不用穿 | 
| [18:25] | Sure you do. we’re just canvassing. | 当然 我们只是去调查 | 
| [18:27] | For people called “the crazy hill gang.” | 一群叫做狂山帮的人 | 
| [18:30] | You should wear a vest. | 你应该穿防弹背心 | 
| [18:32] | Look, it’s hot. it’s uncomfortable. | 穿那个很热 行动也不方便 | 
| [18:34] | Hicks isn’t wearing one. | 希克斯也没穿 | 
| [18:37] | – What, you’re afraid he’ll make fun of you? – No. not at all. | -你怕他取笑你吗 -没那回事 | 
| [18:41] | Don’t be an idiot. put on a vest. | 别跟个白痴一样 把防弹背心穿上 | 
| [18:50] | Fine. get shot. see if I care. | 随便你 小心子弹不长眼 | 
| [19:01] | There you go. | 这个给你 | 
| [19:04] | One more? | 再给你一个 | 
| [19:06] | She likes you. | 她喜欢和你玩 | 
| [19:07] | She has good taste. | 她眼光不错 | 
| [19:08] | – You’re good with children. – Unlike your employers? | -你对小孩很有耐心 -和你的雇主不同 | 
| [19:12] | – I don’t know what you mean. – Oh, come on. | -为什么这么说 -别装糊涂了 | 
| [19:14] | It’s clear to see they’re skittish about the parenting. | 他们很明显地表现出对孩子的不耐烦 | 
| [19:17] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我可什么都不知道 | 
| [19:19] | Verona’s low self-esteem makes her doubt she’ll ever be a real parent. | 维罗纳的不自信 让她怀疑自己能否成为一个好母亲 | 
| [19:24] | And because duncan married her for her money, | 邓肯应该是为了钱才娶她 | 
| [19:26] | He sees the child as a rival, in more than the usual freudian term | 他把这个孩子当成眼中钉 | 
| [19:32] | They’re very caring people, very loving, | 他们彼此相敬如宾 | 
| [19:34] | Just not particularly hands-on, if you know what I mean. | 只是不爱表现出来而已 希望你明白我的意思 | 
| [19:37] | How’s duncan’s relationship with mia? | 邓肯和米亚的关系怎么样 | 
| [19:42] | It can be difficult. | 非常不融洽 | 
| [19:44] | Well, it makes sense. | 算是条线索 | 
| [19:46] | If he sees his child as a rival, | 如果他把自己的女儿都当成眼中钉 | 
| [19:48] | why not his sister-in-law? | 对他的妻妹应该也好不到哪去 | 
| [19:50] | I’ve heard angry words between them. | 我听到过他们两个吵架 | 
| [19:54] | I think mia doesn’t trust him. | 我想米亚不会信任自己的姐夫 | 
| [19:57] | But I shouldn’t say anything. | 我不便多说了 | 
| [20:00] | No. | 的确 | 
| [20:02] | But you did. | 幸好你说出来了 | 
| [20:06] | Jane, we got an errand to run. | 简 有新任务了 赶紧走 | 
| [20:08] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:09] | All right. gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [20:11] | Gotta go and run an errand with the big, serious man. | 我得和这个老找我麻烦的家伙去工作了 | 
| [20:14] | Come on. let’s go. | 别磨蹭了 快走 | 
| [20:15] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [20:27] | So what’s the deal here? | 在这要进行什么交易吗 | 
| [20:29] | Well, the tattoo on the kidnapper’s arm | 绑匪手臂上的纹身 | 
| [20:32] | Suggests the, uh, mexican mafia might be involved. | 说明绑架案和墨西哥黑手党有关 | 
| [20:36] | Those guys | 是那帮人吗 | 
| [20:37] | They’re members. so we’re gonna go talk to ’em. | 他们是一起的 我们得过去聊聊了 | 
| [20:40] | – They look scary. – They are scary. | -他们的样子张牙舞爪的 -是很嚣张 | 
| [20:43] | You can’t become a full member until you’ve killed someone. | 只有杀了人才有资格入会 | 
| [20:49] | Maybe I’ll just wait in the car. | 我想我就呆在车里好了 | 
| [20:51] | No. you’re coming with me. I need you for backup. | 你跟我一起去 作为支援 | 
| [20:59] | Backup? | 支援 | 
| [21:03] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 | 
| [21:06] | Hi | 各位 | 
| [21:09] | Um, listen, | 听我说 | 
| [21:12] | I’m agent, uh, bosco with the cbi. | 我是加州调查局的探员博斯科 | 
| [21:15] | Agent jane. | 这位是我同事简 | 
| [21:16] | Hi. | 大家好 | 
| [21:17] | I was wondering if any of you fellas have seen your man snoopy? | 我想问最近有没有见过你们的兄弟史努比 | 
| [21:21] | We need to talk to him. snoopy? | 我们想找他谈谈 史努比 见过吗 | 
| [21:24] | Snoop. | 打听打听 | 
| [21:26] | We’re lookin’ for him. we’d like to talk to him. | 我们正找他呢 | 
| [21:28] | Hey, keep walkin’, man. | 走远一点 | 
| [21:30] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 | 
| [21:33] | Why are you being that way? I asked you nicely. | 我好声好气 你最好别不识相 | 
| [21:36] | – I asked – The name is raoul, | -我想问 -我叫拉乌尔 | 
| [21:39] | And I ain’t got no warrants, so back up, fool. | 你没有授权在这问东问西 走远一点吧 蠢货 | 
| [21:41] | Well, raoul, you and me are gonna have to go have | 拉乌尔 我想和你 | 
| [21:44] | – A private chat in a moment. nah. – I ain’t did nothing wrong. | -单独聊聊 -我可是良好市民 | 
| [21:48] | Don’t make it difficult. | 别敬酒不吃 吃罚酒 | 
| [21:52] | Tough guys, huh? | 认死理的家伙 是吧 | 
| [21:55] | Depends on what you mean by “tough.” | 看你怎么想了 | 
| [21:57] | Emotionally resilient? yes. | 从某种程度上来说 是的 | 
| [21:58] | So now you gonna play me, too? | 你想玩我 是吧 | 
| [22:01] | Oh, raoul! come on! | 拉乌尔 | 
| [22:03] | That’s battery on a state officer. | 这位长官的力气不小啊 | 
| [22:05] | – Now I’m gonna have to take you in. look, – I barely touched him, homes! | -跟我回去聊聊吧 -我可连他的小拇指都没碰到 | 
| [22:08] | Yeah? we’re gonna go have a conversation about respect. | 我们得说说如何尊重他人 | 
| [22:12] | How about you? come on. anybody else? | 你要一起来嘛 还有谁要一起的 | 
| [22:15] | – You? you? – All right. | -你们呢 -好了 | 
| [22:17] | I’m waiting. move! that’s right, move. | 我可等着呢 快走 这就对了 | 
| [22:21] | That’s right. Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [22:22] | So how long have you been an informant for the cbi, raoul? | 拉乌尔 你做调查局的线人多久了 | 
| [22:26] | What are you talking about, man? what informant? | 你胡说八道什么呢 什么线人 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, come on. you can come clean with me. | 别装蒜了 跟我可以说实话 | 
| [22:31] | Who is this guy, sam? huh? what did you tell him? | 这人是谁 你跟他说什么了 | 
| [22:33] | – What’s going on? – Guess he just figured it out. | -到底是怎么回事 -他刚明白是怎么回事 | 
| [22:36] | Well, it’s kind of obvious. as if you’d want me for backup. | 再明显不过了 如同你希望我做支援 | 
| [22:39] | I mean, really. | 我说真的 | 
| [22:43] | Listen, raoul, you know about the westlake kidnapping, right? | 拉乌尔 你应该知道威斯特雷克绑架案吧 | 
| [22:46] | Is emme involved? | 艾米参与了吗 | 
| [22:47] | No. I ain’t heard anything about that. | 我不知道这事 | 
| [22:50] | Westlake? | 威斯特雷克 | 
| [22:51] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [22:52] | Sure, no, but when a big score’s coming up, i hear about it. | 确定 不过我听说他们已经胜券在握了 | 
| [22:57] | People start bragging even before they got the money. | 钱还没到手他们就开始吹了 | 
| [22:59] | I ain’t heard nothing about that. | 绑架的事我一无所知 | 
| [23:02] | Well, we saw emme tats on the kidnappers. | 我看到劫匪手臂上的纹身和艾米的一样 | 
| [23:05] | Come on. anybody can get a tattoo. | 那很正常 很多人的纹身都一样 | 
| [23:08] | Yeah, they were kind of showy. a little too visible, | 大多颜色都很显眼 很招摇 | 
| [23:10] | -Don’t you think? -Like it was meant to misdirect us. | -你不觉得吗 -就像是要误导我们 | 
| [23:14] | You know, that kind of stuff is getting to be a real problem– | 这事确实越来越成问题了 | 
| [23:17] | People putting their crimes on la emme. | 人们都把罪算在艾米头上 | 
| [23:21] | So you jacked me up for nothing. | 所以你找我是没用的 | 
| [23:24] | Well, thanks a lot. | 谢谢你了 | 
| [23:26] | Uh, we really appreciate it. | 我们很感激 | 
| [23:28] | Uh, come on. get in. | 来吧 进去 | 
| [23:30] | Aah! only now you gotta punch me in the face. | 啊 你得往我脸上来一拳 | 
| [23:33] | -May be people watching. -uh, yeah, they’re watching. | -他们可能看着呢 -嗯 他们正看呢 | 
| [23:35] | -Oh, come on. -Serious. next time you come at me in the street, | -哦 得了吧 -说真的 | 
| [23:39] | Make sure it’s for a worthwhile question. aah! | 下回带个有价值的问题来找我 啊 | 
| [23:46] | That was good. did that hurt? looks like it hurt. | 真利索 疼吗 看着挺疼的 | 
| [23:48] | Watch your head there. | 注意头 | 
| [23:52] | get in there. | 坐进去 | 
| [24:16] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [24:17] | Thanks. that was fun. no actual progress, but, uh, | 谢谢 很有趣 虽然没进展 | 
| [24:21] | Certainly a lesson in life on the mean streets. | 但确实给我上了一课 | 
| [24:23] | Yeah, well, that’s what cops do. | 是啊 这就是警察的工作 | 
| [24:25] | We get a lead, we run it down. | 我们一有线索就会追查 | 
| [24:27] | Most leads don’t work out. We move on. | 大多数线索都破不了案 我们就继续 | 
| [24:30] | But you don’t understand that, do you? | 但你理解不了 是吧 | 
| [24:32] | All this kind of hard, methodical work we do | 所有的这些辛苦的的井井有条的工作 | 
| [24:36] | Is somehow beneath you… not your speed. | 都不及你 不是你擅长的 | 
| [24:39] | Oh, please, get off your horse. | 省省吧 别自以为是了 | 
| [24:41] | You just wanted to frighten me and impress me | 你只是想吓唬我然后让我记住你的 | 
| [24:44] | With your macho cop prowess– understandable impulse. | 大男子主义警察精神 实际上是莽撞 | 
| [24:47] | A little juvenile, perhaps. | 有点像青春期 | 
| [24:49] | You shouldn’t be working with us. | 你不该和我们一起工作 | 
| [24:52] | You’re hurting people. You know that? | 你在伤害别人 你知道吗 | 
| [24:55] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [24:56] | The cops you work with. don’t kid yourself. | 和你一起工作的警察 别骗自己了 | 
| [24:59] | Their careers are taking a hit. | 他们的前途受到冲击了 | 
| [25:01] | If you care about ’em, you’ll leave. | 你要是在乎他们就该走 | 
| [25:03] | Cops I work with, meaning lisbon? | 和我一起工作的警察就是里斯本了 | 
| [25:06] | And her team. | 还有她的团队 | 
| [25:07] | But mostly lisbon. | 但主要是里斯本 | 
| [25:08] | That ransom demand– did she talk to you about that? | 那个赎金的要求 她和你说了吗 | 
| [25:12] | Sure. | 当然了 | 
| [25:14] | And yes, it could mean there’s someone on the inside. | 所以这意味着有内鬼 | 
| [25:17] | Because useful to know who it is, don’t you think? | 最好能知道是谁 你说呢 | 
| [25:19] | Well, we’re working that, | 我们正在努力 | 
| [25:21] | But the ransom drop’s in three hours. | 但赎金三小时内就要付 | 
| [25:23] | We make a move on a suspect now, | 一旦对嫌犯采取行动 | 
| [25:25] | All it’ll do is spook the kidnappers. | 只会打草惊蛇 | 
| [25:27] | They’ll kill mia, and they’ll scatter. | 他们会杀了米亚 然后逃跑 | 
| [25:29] | We gotta make sure the girl is safe. | 我们得保证女孩的安全 | 
| [25:32] | She’s not gonna be safe. | 她不会安全 | 
| [25:33] | They will kill her five minutes after they get the ransom. | 他们拿到赎金五分钟之内就会杀了她 | 
| [25:36] | Could happen. | 有可能 | 
| [25:37] | So she dies either way. We could try something. | 她怎样都会死 咱们可以作些尝试 | 
| [25:40] | -No. -You want to hear what I have to say? | -不行 -你想听听我怎么说吗 | 
| [25:43] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 | 
| [25:44] | Okay, sure, all right. well, I was very impressed, | 好吧 没问题 我确实印象深刻 | 
| [25:47] | By the way, with the macho cop prowess. | 大男子主义警察精神 | 
| [25:50] | Those guys, they were genuinely frightened of you. | 那些家伙 确确实实怕了你 | 
| [25:52] | -You’re absolutely cool, man. you’re good out there. -Go away. | -你真酷 干得真棒 -走吧你 | 
| [25:55] | Bullitt. like, really cool. | 像《战警布里特》 真酷 | 
| [25:57] | Kojak. | 是刻板的《科杰克》才对 | 
| [26:02] | Sorry to disturb you, ma’am. | 打扰了女士 | 
| [26:04] | We’re looking for an individual by the name of deezer– | 我们在找一个叫迪泽尔的人 | 
| [26:05] | Might have lived in the building or stayed with someone here. | 可能住在这里或者和谁一起 | 
| [26:08] | Never heard of him. | 没听过这人 | 
| [26:09] | -What about the crazy hill gang? ever heard of them? -No. | -那疯山帮呢 听说过他们吗 -没有 | 
| [26:13] | Well, if you do hear them, you, uh, call us at this number? | 有任何消息打这个电话告诉我们好吗 | 
| [26:16] | You want me to spy on my neighbors? | 你想让我监视我的邻居吗 | 
| [26:21] | Fascists. | 法西斯 | 
| [26:25] | Make a new friend, bert? | 交了个新朋友 伯特 | 
| [26:27] | Enough with the “bert,” all right, Hicks? | 别叫我伯特行吗 希克斯 | 
| [26:29] | Sorry. hurt your feelings? | 抱歉 伤到你了吗 | 
| [26:30] | It’s just not funny, that’s all. | 一点也不好笑 | 
| [26:32] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑嘛 | 
| [26:35] | You can’t take a joke? | 开个玩笑都不行吗 | 
| [26:38] | Excuse me, ma’am, I’m with the cbi. | 打扰了女士 我是加州调查局的 | 
| [26:40] | Wondering if I could ask you a few questions. | 我能问你几个问题吗 | 
| [26:41] | Sure, what about? | 当然 什么问题 | 
| [26:42] | I just think it’s childish, that’s all. | 我就是觉得太幼稚了 | 
| [26:44] | And I just think you need to lighten up. | 我就是觉得你得提提神 | 
| [26:46] | Sorry. Never heard of him. | 抱歉 没听过 | 
| [26:48] | All right. thanks anyway. | 好吧 谢谢你了 | 
| [26:50] | Yeah? well, maybe you need to grow up. | 是吗 也许你该长大了 | 
| [26:52] | Idiot. uh, not… y-you. | 白痴 呃 不是说你 | 
| [26:56] | Um, Wayne Rigsby, cbi. need to ask you a couple of questions. | 加州调查局韦恩瑞斯比 得问你几个问题 | 
| [27:04] | Ma’am, I was wondering if I could leave a card with you. | 女士 我给你留个名片 | 
| [27:09] | Get in! go! | 进去 快 | 
| [27:12] | Hicks, cover the room! go, go! | 希克斯 我掩护 你去追 | 
| [27:19] | Grace? Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 | 
| [27:29] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 | 
| [27:31] | -Went out the window. -I got it. Go. Go. Go. | -从窗户出去了 -我知道了 追 追 | 
| [27:36] | You will be ok. Just breath. | 没事的 呼吸一下 | 
| [27:38] | – I didn’t see the blood. – I will be OK. Go go. | -没看到血 -我没事 你快追 | 
| [27:49] | Police department stand where you are. | 警察 站住别动 | 
| [29:43] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [29:44] | They think a couple rounds probably broke a couple of ribs. | 他们说冲击力可能震断了几条肋骨 | 
| [29:48] | They’re gonna check for internal injuries. | 正要检查有没有内伤 | 
| [29:50] | I’m fine. really. | 我没事 真的 | 
| [29:52] | Just my legs keep twitching. | 只是腿一直感觉抽痛 | 
| [29:55] | That’s just adrenaline. it’ll wear off. | 那是肾上腺激素 会消失的 | 
| [29:57] | Don’t ever do this to me again. | 再也不要这样吓我了 | 
| [30:00] | No problem. | 好的 | 
| [30:12] | Go inside. | 到里面去 | 
| [30:12] | See if there’s anything in the shooter’s apartment | 看看枪击者的公寓里有没有任何东西 | 
| [30:14] | That ties her to the kidnapping. | 说明她跟跟绑架案有关系 | 
| [30:15] | Okay. | 明白 | 
| [30:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [30:21] | Yeah. | 恩 | 
| [30:27] | Hey, Rigsby. | 嘿 瑞斯比 | 
| [30:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 | 
| [30:53] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [30:54] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [30:56] | My leg’s still twitching. | 我的腿还在抽痛 | 
| [31:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [31:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:16] | I have to go. they don’t even know I’m here. | 我得走了 他们甚至不知道我在这 | 
| [31:19] | – I’ll call you later. – Wayne? | -我晚点打给你 -韦恩 | 
| [31:21] | Huh? | 怎么 | 
| [31:24] | One thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [31:28] | What was that for? | 这是干什么呢 | 
| [31:31] | Next time wear your vest. | 下次一定要穿上防弹衣 | 
| [31:35] | Okay. | 知道了 | 
| [31:36] | I mean it. | 我说真的 | 
| [31:38] | Yeah. I believe you. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [31:44] | Ohh. get out of here. | 哦 出去吧 | 
| [31:58] | – Is she all right? – Yeah. | -她还好吗 -还好 | 
| [31:59] | Thank god. well, thank Kevlar, actually. | 谢天谢地 其实是要谢谢凯夫拉尔 | 
| [32:02] | Hush. this is our fault. | 闭嘴 这是我们的错 | 
| [32:06] | Uh, what do you mean? | 呃 你的意思是 | 
| [32:07] | Rigsby said that he and Hicks were going at it | 瑞斯比说 范·佩尔特被枪击时 | 
| [32:09] | When Van Pelt was shot. | 他和希克斯正在斗嘴 | 
| [32:11] | That kind of bad blood starts with us. | 这种敌意是因我们而起的 | 
| [32:14] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 | 
| [32:15] | This isn’t about bad blood. it’s about professionalism. | 这并不是敌意 是他们的专业精神不够 | 
| [32:17] | There you go again. you won’t take any responsibility. | 你又这么说 你就是不想负责任 | 
| [32:21] | I.d. says the shooter’s name is Diane Zaranski. | 经过身份确认 枪击者名叫戴安·萨朗斯基 | 
| [32:24] | – You’re kidding. – Nope. d.z. deezer. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 就是她 | 
| [32:25] | Diane Zaranski was Colin Haymer’s girlfriend. | 戴安·萨朗斯基是科林·海默的女朋友 | 
| [32:29] | S.f.p.d. suspected her of being in the gang that kidnapped him. | 洛杉矶警局怀疑她参与了绑架他的团伙 | 
| [32:33] | The crazy hill gang. | 狂山派 | 
| [32:34] | Same crew must have kidnapped Mia Westlake. | 米亚·威斯特雷克肯定是被同一伙人绑架 | 
| [32:36] | Well, now we know for sure | 现在我们可以确定 | 
| [32:37] | They have someone planted in the Westlake house. | 他们在威斯特雷克家安排了眼线 | 
| [32:39] | Mm. that’s the way they work. | 恩 这就是他们犯罪的方式 | 
| [32:40] | We’re running background checks on everybody that’s been | 我们正在做背景调查 过去六个月里 | 
| [32:42] | Inside that house in the past six months. | 每一个曾经在那个家里待过的人 | 
| [32:44] | You’re not gonna catch anyone with a background check. | 做背景调查是没办法抓到任何人的 | 
| [32:47] | They plan too carefully for that. | 他们安排的非常谨慎 | 
| [32:48] | And you do know how to catch him. | 所以你知道这么抓到他 | 
| [32:49] | – Of course. I told you I do. – Forget it. | -当然 我告诉过你 -别说了 | 
| [32:52] | You’re not even gonna hear him out? | 你根本不听完他的想法 | 
| [32:53] | No, he’s got nothing to tell me. | 不 他没什么可告诉我的 | 
| [32:54] | You know what? Jane’s not the problem. you are. | 你不明白吗 问题不是简 是你 | 
| [32:57] | You’re so stuck on the idea that he’s not a cop | 你固执的认为他不是一个警察 | 
| [32:59] | That you can’t see what he is. | 所以你看不清他到底是什么样的人 | 
| [33:01] | You know how many cases he’s closed for us? | 你知道他帮我们结了多少案子吗 | 
| [33:04] | You think he’s given me bad habits? | 你觉得他传染给了我坏习惯吗 | 
| [33:06] | I think he’s made me a better cop. | 我却认为他使我做的更好 | 
| [33:07] | Thank you, Lisbon. and can I just add– | 谢谢你 里斯本 我能不能插一句 | 
| [33:09] | – Be quiet. – I just– OK | -安静点 -我只是 好吧 | 
| [33:10] | If you’re so sure you’re right that you won’t even | 如果你确信自己是对的 甚至根本 | 
| [33:12] | Listen to him, then you’re not a person I know. | 不听他的想法 我就不认识你这个人 | 
| [33:21] | I did hear you out, and I still say no. | 我听完了你的想法 但我还是拒绝 | 
| [33:25] | Got the money | 钱弄到手了 | 
| [33:26] | And the instructions for the drop-off. | 还有交赎金的指示 | 
| [33:31] | How much time? | 需要多长时间 | 
| [33:33] | – About 20 minutes. – You’re making a mistake. | -大概20分钟 -你正在犯一个错误 | 
| [33:35] | – Stop it. – I’m just– | -闭嘴 -我只是 | 
| [33:36] | Quiet. | 安静 | 
| [33:37] | Mrs. Westlake, I need to speak to you privately. | 威斯特雷克夫人 我得跟你单独谈谈 | 
| [33:40] | Agent, I told you– | 探员 我告诉过你 | 
| [33:41] | I know. counselor, I’m sorry. stay here. | 我知道 律师 抱歉 请呆在这 | 
| [33:53] | – Come this way. – Right | – 走这边 – 好 | 
| [33:54] | Right in here. | 就在这里 | 
| [33:58] | You are not welcome here, Jane. | 你不该来这里 简 | 
| [34:00] | I’m gonna tell Minelli you refused to work with me. | 我要告诉米内利你不跟我合作 | 
| [34:01] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 | 
| [34:02] | You can face him. how do you like that? | 你得面对他 你喜欢那样吗 | 
| [34:03] | You know, you really are a schoolboy. you know that? | 你真像是个小学生 你知道吗 | 
| [34:07] | Just… | 等等 | 
| [34:08] | Now we’re gonna do exactly as the kidnappers have asked. | 现在我们完全按照绑匪的话来做 | 
| [34:13] | That is the best way to ensure that your sister… | 这是唯一确保你妹妹能 | 
| [34:15] | – Will come home safely. – Absurd. | -安全回家的办法 -真是荒谬 | 
| [34:17] | But we’re gonna do one thing. | 但是我们还要做一件事 | 
| [34:19] | We’re gonna put this small transmitter in the suitcase. | 我们会把这个小发射器放在箱子里 | 
| [34:24] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:25] | If they fail to return her, | 如果他们没把你妹妹放回来 | 
| [34:26] | This is the best way for us to follow them. | 这是我们追踪他们的最好办法 | 
| [34:29] | We’re presuming they’re gonna take the money to where your sister is. | 我们猜他们会把钱拿到关你妹妹的地方去 | 
| [34:30] | Idiocy. | 白痴 | 
| [34:31] | – What was that, Mr. Jane? – This is ridiculous. | -你说什么 简先生 -这太可笑了 | 
| [34:34] | You are gonna get that girl killed. | 你这样会害死那女孩的 | 
| [34:35] | – Stop. – Excuse me, Ma’am. | -闭嘴 -不好意思 夫人 | 
| [34:37] | – There’s something that you really should know. – Keep talking. | -你得知道些事情 -你继续说 | 
| [34:40] | I’m gonna put my hands on you. | 再多废话 我就对你不客气了 | 
| [34:41] | One of the kidnappers is in this house right now. | 其中一名绑匪现就在屋子里 | 
| [34:44] | – Damn it. – Here? | -见鬼 -就在这儿吗 | 
| [34:46] | A spy, a mole, reporting back to those | 潜伏的眼线 一直在向绑匪 | 
| [34:48] | That are holding your sister. we should be talking to them, | 通风报信 我们应该和他们谈 | 
| [34:51] | – Not playing with “star wars” toys. – Oh, my god. who? | -而不是搞什么”星球大战”的鬼把戏 -天啊 是谁 | 
| [34:54] | Come here. | 快来 | 
| [35:07] | Her. | 就是她 | 
| [35:08] | You bitch! | 你这贱人 | 
| [35:11] | What? Jeez! what– what are you doing? | 什么 老天 你这是怎么了 | 
| [35:13] | You crazy bitch! | 你这疯婆娘 | 
| [35:18] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [35:20] | Hold it down! no, no! hold it down! | 住手 别这样 快住手 | 
| [35:28] | My money’s on Verona. | 我打赌维罗纳和桑伯恩 | 
| [35:30] | Sandborne’s got her on experience, | 之间有点过节 | 
| [35:32] | But it’s hard to beat that kind of enthusiasm. | 但是这么强烈的敌意的确有点难得 | 
| [35:36] | Got the image up. | 有图像了 | 
| [35:40] | – Nobody. – There will be. | -没人来 -马上就有了 | 
| [35:42] | Somebody better come. | 最好会有人来 | 
| [35:47] | If nobody does, you just killed mia westlake. | 不然的话就是你杀了米亚·威斯特雷克 | 
| [35:51] | Blame, blame, blame, blame, blame. somebody’s coming. | 别责备来责备去了 会有人来 | 
| [35:53] | Don’t worry. and there they are. | 别担心 这不就来了吗 | 
| [35:56] | Hello, Mrs. Kent. | 你好啊 肯特太太 | 
| [36:02] | Should we go get her? | 我们要去抓住她吗 | 
| [36:04] | No. wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [36:35] | Money’s on its way. it’s clean. | 钱送来了 很安全 | 
| [36:38] | They tried planting a tracker, but I caught it. | 他们本来装了一个追踪器 但被我拿掉了 | 
| [36:40] | – Get the girl ready. – Hands where I can see ’em! | -把人质准备好 -把手举起来 | 
| [36:43] | – Hands! hands! – What’s going on? | -举起手来 -怎么回事 | 
| [36:44] | Don’t move. don’t do anything unless I tell you to. | 别动 不要轻举妄动 | 
| [36:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [36:47] | The baby is sleeping. | 孩子在睡觉 | 
| [36:48] | Oh, the baby. she’s been wandering around the house | 孩子现正在房子里游荡呢 | 
| [36:51] | Like a little lost lamb. you’re just a terrible nanny. | 就像一只迷途羊羔 你真不是个好保姆 | 
| [36:56] | Who were you talking to on the phone? | 你在和谁打电话 | 
| [36:58] | – My sister. – Is she a kidnapper, too? | -我姐姐 -她也是绑匪吗 | 
| [37:00] | No! what’s this? | 不是 这算什么 | 
| [37:03] | Let me go. let us have the money. | 放了我 让我拿走钱 | 
| [37:07] | The girl might live. | 那女孩就能安然无恙 | 
| [37:09] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 | 
| [37:13] | You are making a bad mistake. | 你正在酿成大错 | 
| [37:15] | If you people don’t let me go right now, | 如果你们现在不放我走 | 
| [37:17] | Mia Westlake will be tortured to death | 一旦他们以为我出了什么事 | 
| [37:20] | If they think you’ve done anything to me. | 米亚·威斯特雷克就会被活活折磨死 | 
| [37:22] | No, they won’t. we’re gonna go get her. | 他们办不到 我们会去救她 | 
| [37:24] | Good luck finding her. | 找不找得到她 那得看运气了 | 
| [37:27] | We don’t need luck. | 我们不需要运气 | 
| [37:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:35] | Checking… last number called. | 追踪最后一个电话号码 | 
| [37:40] | 767-555-0131 767-555-0131. | |
| [37:46] | It’s a landline. | 是个座机 | 
| [37:52] | 1867 cliff point circle, Oakland. | 奥克兰 山顶住宅 1867号 | 
| [37:56] | Call Oakland P.D. tell them we’re taking the house. | 通知奥克兰警方 我们这就过去 | 
| [38:38] | Get down! drop your weapons! get down! | 蹲下 放下武器 快蹲下 | 
| [39:05] | Mia! | 米亚 | 
| [39:42] | Thought I would resurrect an old tequila tradition. | 我想重温一下喝龙舌兰酒的老习惯 | 
| [39:45] | I’m in. | 算上我 | 
| [39:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [39:54] | Smooth. | 香醇美酒 | 
| [39:55] | Yes, it is. | 没错 | 
| [40:00] | So am I someone you know now? | 我现在像是你所认识的那个人了吗 | 
| [40:02] | I’m starting to recognize you, yeah. | 我才刚刚开始了解你 | 
| [40:05] | You know that thing you said | 要知道 你说的那些话 | 
| [40:07] | About Jane making you a better cop–you don’t believe that. | 简令你成为更好的警察 你不是认真的吧 | 
| [40:11] | I may have exaggerated for effect. | 为了达到效果 我是有些夸张 | 
| [40:15] | Anyway, I wanted to say | 不管怎样 我想说 | 
| [40:18] | That it’s been nice working with you again. | 很高兴能再次和你一起合作 | 
| [40:21] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [40:34] | Anyhow… | 那么 | 
| [40:37] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:39] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:57] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [41:01] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是个警察 | 
| [41:05] | You never will be. | 你也永远不会成为警察 | 
| [41:07] | But you have a… useful perspective. | 但你的思考方法的确很有用 | 
| [41:16] | This is a summary of the red john case | 这是自我接手血腥约翰案以来 | 
| [41:18] | Since I took over. | 案件的综述概要 | 
| [41:34] | Take a look. tell me what you think. | 看一下 告诉我你的观点 | 
| [41:39] | Bosco. | 博斯科 | 
| [41:41] | – Don’t thank me. – I wasn’t going to. | -别谢我 -我没打算谢你 | 
| [41:44] | I need the actual case file– | 我要原始案件资料 | 
| [41:47] | Unabridged. | 完整而没有删节过的 | 
| [41:50] | You’re a jerk. you know that? | 知道吗 你真是个混蛋 | 
| [42:01] | Night, bosco. | 晚安 博斯科 |